| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 | 
| [00:04] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 | 
| [00:06] | – Daddy. – Amanda. | -爸爸 -阿曼达 | 
| [00:08] | Daniel, this is Amanda Clarke. | 丹尼尔 这位是阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [00:09] | She’s back in town after all this time. | 过了那么久 她又回来了 | 
| [00:11] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪吧 | 
| [00:12] | The only reason that Nolan invested with your father | 诺兰之所以投资你爸公司 | 
| [00:14] | is because Tyler’s blackmailing him. | 只因为泰勒在敲诈他 | 
| [00:16] | The Graysons are incredibly powerful, your honour. | 法官大人 格雷森一家只手遮天 | 
| [00:18] | I was intimidated into helping them frame David Clarke. | 他们逼我陷害大卫·克拉克 | 
| [00:21] | I’ve hired a lawyer, Daniel. | 我请了一名律师 丹尼尔 | 
| [00:23] | It might get ugly. | 我们也许会撕破脸 | 
| [00:24] | As far as I’m concerned, | 依我看 | 
| [00:25] | whatever you want in this divorce is yours. | 在这场离婚中 只要你想要就能够得到 | 
| [00:27] | You do not want to play games with me. | 别跟我耍花招 | 
| [00:42] | Defense lawyers use the term “Duress” | 辩护律师常用”胁迫”一词 | 
| [00:44] | to describe the use of force, | 为犯下罪行的委托人辩护 | 
| [00:46] | coercion, or psychological pressure | 以此描述武力 强迫 心理压力 | 
| [00:49] | exerted on a client in the commission of a crime. | 对其行为产生的影响 | 
| [00:53] | When duress is applied to the emotionally unstable, | 在一个人情绪不稳定时加以胁迫 | 
| [00:57] | the result can be as violent as it is unpredictable. | 可能会带来难以预料地伤害 | 
| [01:14] | Hey, babe. I know how you like your morning coffee. | 宝贝 我知道你早晨喜欢来杯咖啡 | 
| [01:17] | You know how I like everything. | 我的喜好你一清二楚 | 
| [01:18] | I missed you last night. | 昨晚很想你 | 
| [01:20] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [01:21] | Any update on Tyler? | 泰勒那儿有消息吗 | 
| [01:23] | No. He never came home last night. | 没有 他昨晚没回家 | 
| [01:25] | How’s your mom holding up? | 你妈妈还好吗 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, she’s all right, considering the circumstances. | 在现在这种情况下 还算好 | 
| [01:29] | She’s past the initial shock of the divorce papers | 她已经平复了收到离婚文件时的震惊 | 
| [01:31] | and now she’s redirecting her energies | 现在重新打起了精神 | 
| [01:33] | into planning my birthday party. | 正在筹办我的生日宴会 | 
| [01:35] | And that’s a bad thing? | 难道不好吗 | 
| [01:37] | For my 21st, she hired the cast of Cirque du Soleil to perform. | 21岁生日时 她请了太阳马戏团来表演 | 
| [01:40] | Subtlety is not her strong suit when it comes to parties. | 只要涉及到宴会 她就精明不起来了 | 
| [01:43] | Well, why don’t we do something low-key? | 不如这次办得低调点吧 | 
| [01:45] | Maybe a clambake on the beach? | 海滩烧烤晚宴 如何 | 
| [01:48] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 | 
| [01:49] | I’ll call my mom, tell her it was my idea. | 那我给妈打电话 告诉她是我的主意 | 
| [01:51] | Mm. And I’ll make sure she feels included. | 我会让她融入其中的 | 
| [01:54] | Hello? | 有人在吗 | 
| [01:56] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [01:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [02:00] | I’m on my way to sit down | 我正准备和你妈妈 | 
| [02:01] | with your mother and our lawyers, | 还有律师 洽谈离婚事宜 | 
| [02:02] | and I was hoping that you and I could have a chat first. | 但我想先和你聊一下 | 
| [02:06] | You know what? I was just about to leave. | 我正打算要走 | 
| [02:10] | Call me later? | 晚点给我打电话 | 
| [02:11] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:13] | Mr. Grayson. | 再见 格雷森先生 | 
| [02:20] | What do you want me to say, dad? | 你想要我说什么 爸 | 
| [02:21] | Nothing. | 不用 | 
| [02:23] | I’m just asking you to listen. | 你只要听我说就行 | 
| [02:25] | I’ve got enough people hating me, son. | 已经有够多的人恨我了 孩子 | 
| [02:26] | I don’t want to add you to the list. | 我不想再算上你一个 | 
| [02:28] | You and Charlotte, | 你和夏洛特 | 
| [02:29] | you’re everything to me. | 对我来说意义非凡 | 
| [02:31] | I’m not asking you to take sides against your mother | 我不要求你跟你妈对着干 | 
| [02:34] | or even agree with my actions. | 也不会要求你支持我的做法 | 
| [02:37] | Just don’t cut me out, not completely. | 只是不要完全对我不理不睬 | 
| [02:38] | Okay, what about Tyler? | 那泰勒的事你怎么解释 | 
| [02:40] | Clearly, he was just using me to get to you, | 显然他是利用我来接近你 | 
| [02:41] | but you still hired him. | 但你还是没炒掉他 | 
| [02:42] | Admittedly, it was– it was a mistake. | 无可否认 那是个错误 | 
| [02:45] | I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 是我没有考虑清楚 | 
| [02:49] | Consider him gone. | 正打算让他走人 | 
| [02:53] | Well, then consider me back on board. | 那我考虑重回公司 | 
| [02:57] | I’ll see you at the office. | 办公室见 | 
| [03:07] | – Mom. – Daniel. | -妈妈 -丹尼尔 | 
| [03:09] | You left without saying good-bye this morning. | 早上怎么不说一声就走了 | 
| [03:11] | I wanted to let you rest. | 我想让你多休息会 | 
| [03:13] | – I’m sure it was another sleepless night. – Well, actually, | -昨晚肯定又是个不眠夜吧 -其实 | 
| [03:15] | it was very comforting, having you here last night. | 昨晚你在家 我感觉很踏实 | 
| [03:17] | Listen, I just spoke to dad. | 爸刚才来找我谈话 | 
| [03:19] | As far as he’s concerned, we’ve patched things up. | 在他看来 我们已经讲和了 | 
| [03:21] | As far as I’m concerned, I’m positioned to get you | 而在我看来 我已经做好准备 | 
| [03:23] | whatever information you need to help you with your divorce. | 为你获取任何能帮到你离婚案的信息 | 
| [03:25] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 | 
| [03:27] | Tyler ever come home? | 泰勒回过家了吗 | 
| [03:28] | No, but I agree, | 没有 但我同意你说的 | 
| [03:29] | he’s overstayed his welcome. | 他已经在我们家待得过久了 | 
| [03:32] | I’m going to ask him to move out when he returns. | 等他回来 我就让他搬走 | 
| [03:36] | Have you given any thought | 你想过 | 
| [03:37] | about how you want to celebrate your birthday? | 要如何庆祝自己的生日吗 | 
| [03:38] | Yeah, I wanted to keep it simple, | 是的 我想一切从简 | 
| [03:41] | so Emily’s gonna throw a clambake on the beach, | 所以艾米莉打算举办海滩烧烤晚宴 | 
| [03:43] | just family and one or two friends. | 就像家庭聚餐 再叫上几个朋友 | 
| [03:45] | Whatever you want, darling. | 你说了算 亲爱的 | 
| [03:47] | You know I’m gonna have to invite dad. | 我还会邀请老爸参加 | 
| [03:49] | Well, it’s all for the greater good. | 当然 以大局为重 | 
| [03:51] | I’ll check in with you in a bit. | 我一会儿再和你详谈 | 
| [03:52] | Morning, Victoria. | 早上好 维多利亚 | 
| [03:54] | I thought we could spend some time going over concepts | 我们得花些时间计划一下 | 
| [03:56] | for Daniel’s birthday celebration. | 丹尼尔的庆生宴会 | 
| [03:57] | Clambake. | 烧烤晚宴 | 
| [03:58] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [04:00] | Daniel wants a clambake. | 丹尼尔想办场烧烤晚宴 | 
| [04:02] | Please call Emily and | 打电话给艾米莉 | 
| [04:04] | see if you can lend her your severely overqualified hand. | 看看你是否能给她提些专业意见 | 
| [04:08] | Of course. | 好的 | 
| [04:16] | I googled “Friendship” on the interwebs. | 我在网上查了”友谊”的意思 | 
| [04:18] | Apparently, when you have a fight with a friend… | 很显然 如果你和一个朋友闹僵了 | 
| [04:23] | You’re supposed to apologize. | 你应该主动道歉的 | 
| [04:25] | Word of advice– leave the joke cracking to me. | 给你个建议 讲笑话还得我出马 | 
| [04:28] | You suck at it. | 你说的太冷了 | 
| [04:29] | And the apologizing, how am I doing there? | 那道歉的部分呢 还行吗 | 
| [04:32] | I’m no expert, | 我虽然不是专家 | 
| [04:34] | but I think an apology involves the words “I’m sorry”? | 但是我觉得道歉应该要说”对不起”吧 | 
| [04:38] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [04:40] | I actively taught myself not to trust people. | 我常常告诫自己不要轻易信任别人 | 
| [04:43] | What happened with you and Tyler caught me off guard, | 你和泰勒的事让我措手不及 | 
| [04:46] | but I do believe you never set out to sabotage me. | 但我相信你绝没有蓄意给我搞破坏 | 
| [04:48] | No, on the contrary. | 不 正好相反 | 
| [04:49] | All I ever set out to do was to help you | 我所做的一切都是在帮助你 | 
| [04:52] | and your dad. | 和你的父亲 | 
| [04:56] | As much as I hate to admit it, | 尽管我很不想承认 | 
| [04:58] | you were right about Tyler. | 但是你对泰勒的看法是对的 | 
| [05:01] | I’m a terrible judge of character. | 我真的不擅长判断别人的品性 | 
| [05:02] | We all have our weaknesses. | 我们都有自己的弱点 | 
| [05:05] | Tyler is just really good at exploiting them. | 泰勒只是很擅长挖掘它们 | 
| [05:08] | Yeah, now he’s got all the ammo he needs. | 现在爆破弹药他都弄到了 | 
| [05:10] | He stole my whale cam. | 他偷走了我的鲸小奇摄像头 | 
| [05:12] | With all the video files in it? | 里面有所有的视频资料吗 | 
| [05:13] | Including everything that happened to Lydia, | 包括莉迪亚所发生的一切 | 
| [05:15] | and now he’s got all the physical evidence he needs | 现在他勒索康拉德所需的实物证据 | 
| [05:17] | to extort Conrad– | 都已经拿到手了 | 
| [05:18] | Or, if we play it right, | 但是如果我们手段得当 | 
| [05:19] | all the rope necessary to hang himself. | 他就会作茧自缚 | 
| [05:21] | Believe it or not, this could be good news. | 信不信由你 这不一定是坏事 | 
| [05:24] | Blackmail… | 勒索 | 
| [05:26] | It isn’t just for breakfast anymore. | 他可是要狮子大开口了 | 
| [05:28] | Speaking of which… | 说起来 | 
| [05:31] | How’s Amanda? | 阿曼达那边怎么样 | 
| [05:32] | Hopefully not long for this part of the world. | 但愿不会在这儿搅合多久了 | 
| [05:36] | I made sure Victoria found out she’s in town. | 我确保让维多利亚发现她在镇上了 | 
| [05:38] | Devious. | 真狡猾 | 
| [05:40] | First things first. | 当务之急 | 
| [05:41] | We need to find out where Tyler is. | 是要找到泰勒人在哪里 | 
| [05:43] | Covered. | 已经找到了 | 
| [05:45] | That red dot | 这个红点 | 
| [05:46] | is the GPS from his cell. | 来自他手机的全球定位系统 | 
| [05:48] | So where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [05:51] | The Southfork Inn. | 南方酒店 | 
| [05:53] | I’m guessing the Grayson’s block of business suites. | 应该是在格雷森包下的商务套房里 | 
| [05:57] | Will you let me know where to find it | 等你的小鲸鱼联上线 | 
| [05:58] | when he’s back on the air? | 可以告诉我一声去哪找它吗 | 
| [06:00] | You still haven’t said you’re sorry. | 你还没说对不起呢 | 
| [06:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [06:08] | First on the docket is the triplex on 5th Avenue. | 第一个议项是第五大道上的三居室 | 
| [06:10] | Conrad can have it. | 归康拉德了 | 
| [06:11] | Why? You just spent half a million redecorating it. | 为什么 你刚花了五十万重新装修它 | 
| [06:14] | The chalet in Aspen. | 位于阿斯彭的小木屋 | 
| [06:16] | I despise the cold. | 我讨厌严寒 | 
| [06:17] | The house on Fisher Island. | 费舍尔岛上的房子 | 
| [06:19] | Uh, rather than wasting more time here, | 与其在这里浪费时间 | 
| [06:21] | let me make this simple. | 不如让我简而言之 | 
| [06:22] | My client is willing to give up her rights to | 我的客户愿意放弃 | 
| [06:24] | every piece of property except Grayson Manor. | 除了格雷森庄园外的财产 | 
| [06:27] | Because your client knows that this property’s worth more | 因为你的客户知道所有这些财产加起来 | 
| [06:30] | than all the other properties combined. | 都不如这座庄园值钱 | 
| [06:31] | And as for the art, all she’s asking for is the Renoir, | 至于艺术品 她只要求得到雷诺阿 | 
| [06:34] | The Pollock, and the Henry Moores. | 波洛克以及亨利·摩尔的作品 | 
| [06:36] | And the Kandinsky. | 还有康定斯基的作品 | 
| [06:37] | Well, what about the De Kooning | 那你四十岁时我送你的 | 
| [06:38] | I bought you for your 40th, | 德库宁的画呢 | 
| [06:39] | the one you said you couldn’t live without? | 你说要与那幅画永远相伴的 | 
| [06:42] | Well, like so many things, it hasn’t aged well. | 和很多事一样 没能禁住时间的考验 | 
| [06:44] | Against my advice, Ms. Grayson | 格雷森夫人没有采纳我的意见 | 
| [06:46] | is being more than fair here. | 她执意要公平进行 | 
| [06:49] | In addition to her share of the finances, | 除了她所有的股权之外 | 
| [06:50] | all she’s asking for is one house, | 她所要求的只不过是一幢房子 | 
| [06:52] | a few pieces of art, | 几件艺术品 | 
| [06:53] | and, of course, Charlotte. | 当然还有夏洛特 | 
| [06:55] | Mr. Grayson is seeking sole custody. | 格雷森先生想得到单亲监护权 | 
| [06:58] | That’s out of the question. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [06:59] | Charlotte came to live with me of her own volition. | 夏洛特是自愿来跟我住的 | 
| [07:01] | I’m just trying to honor that choice. | 我只不过是尊从她的选择 | 
| [07:03] | The only thing you’ve ever honored is your own ego. | 你向来只尊从自己的意志而已 | 
| [07:07] | You’ve been on a campaign | 这些年来你一直在挑拨离间 | 
| [07:09] | to alienate her from me for years. | 使她和我疏远 | 
| [07:11] | Charlotte needed no provocation. | 根本无需我挑拨 | 
| [07:13] | Victoria was recently caught on camera | 维多利亚近来在一段视频上 | 
| [07:15] | confessing that she’d wished our daughter had never been born. | 承认她希望我们的女儿从未出生过 | 
| [07:19] | You’re reprehensible. | 你才是该被谴责的那个 | 
| [07:22] | Why don’t we table this for now? | 这个我们暂且不议 如何 | 
| [07:23] | I concur. | 我同意 | 
| [07:24] | I took the liberty of glancing through the prenup | 我冒昧浏览了一下维多利亚在86年 | 
| [07:27] | that Victoria signed back in ’86. | 签署的婚前协议 | 
| [07:29] | We’ll be using this as the basis | 我们将以此作为 | 
| [07:30] | for any financial discussions going forward. | 财务分歧的判断基准 | 
| [07:32] | Actually Barbara, we won’t. | 芭芭拉 这个不能成为基准 | 
| [07:34] | See, Victoria was pregnant when she signed the prenup, | 维多利亚签署婚前协议时怀孕了 | 
| [07:37] | which by any court’s definition would qualify as duress. | 无论在任何法院 她都属于胁迫结婚 | 
| [07:40] | Therefore, she’s entitled to | 因此她有权得到 | 
| [07:42] | a full 50% of all assets accrued during the marriage. | 百分之五十的婚后累积总资产 | 
| [07:46] | Duress? | 胁迫 | 
| [07:48] | Marrying me was the best thing | 能嫁给我 | 
| [07:50] | that ever happened to that woman. | 是这个女人最幸福的事了 | 
| [07:53] | We’ll see you in mediation. | 我们仲裁时再见 | 
| [07:59] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [08:01] | Tricks of the trade, my friend. | 我的朋友 我自有诀窍 | 
| [08:03] | Listen, I gave some more thought | 听着 我又好好想了想 | 
| [08:05] | to the terms of our arrangement, Conny, | 我们协议的条款 康尼 | 
| [08:06] | and I decided that I’m no longer interested | 我决定不再参与 | 
| [08:09] | in working for your crappy little hedge fund. | 你那土逼对冲基金的工作了 | 
| [08:12] | Well, good, | 很好 | 
| [08:13] | because I never really took | 因为你那微不足道的威胁 | 
| [08:15] | your petty little threats seriously. | 我根本没当回事 | 
| [08:18] | What you claim to have is a copy | 你声称握有的证据不过是 | 
| [08:20] | of the delusional ramblings of a suicidal socialite. | 一位企图自杀的名媛所捏造的东西 | 
| [08:24] | And if that printout even exists, | 那本来就是无稽之谈 | 
| [08:26] | there’s no more validity to the accusations now | 比起十八年前的南山铁案 | 
| [08:29] | than there was 18 years ago. | 这根本不具说服力 | 
| [08:30] | What I have is a video | 我掌握的证据可是一段 | 
| [08:33] | of your murdered henchman, Frank Stevens, | 您手下的杀手弗兰克·史蒂芬 | 
| [08:35] | tossing said socialite off a building, | 把那位名媛推下楼的视频 | 
| [08:38] | not to mention an incriminating conversation between you and your… | 更别提您和您情妇的那段 | 
| [08:42] | whore | 含有犯罪证据的对话 | 
| [08:43] | about your complicity in framing David Clarke. | 那可是关于你们是如何陷害大卫·克拉克 | 
| [08:47] | And I’m assuming you have this video with you. | 难道那段视频就在你身上 | 
| [08:50] | Oh, I wouldn’t be that reckless. | 我像是那么鲁莽的人吗 | 
| [08:53] | No. We have some negotiating to do first. | 当然没有 我们先得协商协商 | 
| [08:56] | Now… why don’t you make me your best offer? | 好了 你出个最高价码吧 | 
| [09:00] | And I’ll see what I can do about keeping that recording | 我可以试试管住自己 | 
| [09:02] | out of the hands of federal prosecutors. | 不把这段录像呈送给检察官 | 
| [09:06] | You really are son of a bitch, aren’t you? | 你真是个不折不扣的混蛋 | 
| [09:10] | Yes. | 那当然 | 
| [09:12] | It does appear that you despicable people | 你们这群卑鄙小人欺人太甚 | 
| [09:14] | are starting to rub off on me. | 我就跟你们玩混的 | 
| [09:30] | It’s not surprising that, after this initial meeting, | 不出意外 经过首次交涉 | 
| [09:32] | Conrad has no intention of | 康拉德无意拱手让出 | 
| [09:35] | simply handing over what we’re asking for. | 我们要求的东西 | 
| [09:38] | I think you should be prepared for this to proceed to trial. | 我觉得你要做好跟他对薄公堂的准备 | 
| [09:40] | No. We’ll handle this matter privately. | 不行 这官司必须私下和解 | 
| [09:43] | Then you may want to consider what you’re willing to give up | 那您就得考虑做些取舍 | 
| [09:45] | to avoid that eventuality. | 以避免和解谈判失败 | 
| [09:47] | I’ve already given up far too much. | 我舍弃的已经够多的了 | 
| [09:49] | Well, I’m afraid you can’t have it both ways. | 那我必须提醒您 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 | 
| [09:52] | If talks break down in mediation, | 如果仲裁调解失败 | 
| [09:54] | our best chance at defeating Conrad will be | 对付康拉德最好的时机就是 | 
| [09:56] | to expose his infidelities in open court. | 在公开审判时 将他不忠的事情曝光 | 
| [09:58] | This is a point you’ve made abundantly clear. | 这个观点你已经阐述的很详细了 | 
| [10:01] | There are other considerations. | 毕竟还要有所顾及 | 
| [10:02] | What, | 关于什么 | 
| [10:04] | Charlotte and Daniel? | 夏洛特和丹尼尔吗 | 
| [10:06] | That’s exactly what opposing counsel is counting on– | 你的软肋正中对方律师下怀 | 
| [10:08] | Your maternal instincts working against your self-interest. | 母性本能会损害你的自身利益 | 
| [10:11] | You’re playing right into their hands. | 你这是自投罗网 | 
| [10:13] | There’s more than one way to lose a child in a divorce. | 在离婚中 一不小心就会失去孩子的心 | 
| [10:17] | You’re not gonna lose anything. | 你不会失去任何东西 | 
| [10:20] | I happen to be quite good at what I do, Victoria, | 维多利亚 我是非常优秀的律师 | 
| [10:22] | But I can’t do anything unless you start trusting me. | 但你若不信任我 我也爱莫能助 | 
| [10:25] | You said you were willing to get your hands dirty. | 你说过你不介意玩阴的 | 
| [10:28] | Well, that time is fast approaching. | 现在就是耍手段的大好时机 | 
| [10:29] | My hands are already dirty. | 手段我已经耍了 | 
| [10:32] | That prenup I signed before we were married? | 关于我签的那份婚前协议 | 
| [10:36] | I lied. | 我撒了谎 | 
| [10:38] | I wasn’t really pregnant when I signed it. | 我签字的时候并没有怀孕 | 
| [10:40] | The contract is valid. | 那份协议是有效的 | 
| [10:44] | And as far as Conrad knows? | 康拉德对这事了解多少 | 
| [10:46] | I miscarried at ten weeks. | 他以为我在怀孕十周后流产了 | 
| [10:48] | That’s exactly the kinds of secrets | 我一开始就要求你 | 
| [10:50] | you agreed not to keep from me. | 不要对我隐瞒这样的秘密 | 
| [10:56] | I’ll call you later in the day. | 我晚些时候再打给你 | 
| [11:07] | I want to know why you dropped my father’s appeal. | 为什么你放弃了我父亲的申诉请求 | 
| [11:10] | I’m sorry, Ms. Clarke, | 我很抱歉 克拉克小姐 | 
| [11:12] | that’s privileged information. | 那是高级机密 | 
| [11:13] | Not anymore. I don’t know if you heard, | 再也不是了 不知道你听说了没有 | 
| [11:15] | but my father was murdered in prison. | 我父亲在监狱里被谋杀了 | 
| [11:17] | And as far as I’m concerned, you’re just as guilty | 在我看来 你犯下的罪行 | 
| [11:19] | as the man who stabbed him to death. | 不会比杀害他的人要少 | 
| [11:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:25] | Every bit of evidence you could’ve used | 你原本可以用来证明他清白的 | 
| [11:27] | to prove his innocence. | 所有证据 | 
| [11:31] | They got to you, didn’t they? | 你被他们收买了 是吧 | 
| [11:38] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [11:41] | If you’re looking for Daniel, I thought he was with you. | 找丹尼尔吗 我以为他和你在一起呢 | 
| [11:43] | No. Actually, I was looking for you. | 不是的 我是来找你的 | 
| [11:45] | I was hoping you could help me find a photo | 希望你能帮我找一下 | 
| [11:46] | that the photographer took of me and Daniel | 在你举办的纪念日派对那天 | 
| [11:48] | on the bow of the yacht at your memorial day party. | 摄影师帮丹尼尔和我拍的那张合照 | 
| [11:51] | It’s our first picture that we took together, | 那是我俩的第一张合照 | 
| [11:53] | and, um, well, I’m making a summer scrapbook | 我在做一个夏日纪念册 | 
| [11:55] | for his birthday. | 作为生日礼物送给他 | 
| [11:56] | Aren’t you inventive? | 很棒的创意 | 
| [11:57] | Well, what do you get the guy who has everything, right? | 给一个应有尽有的人挑礼物还真头疼 | 
| [11:59] | And Daniel really wanted to keep it simple, so… | 而丹尼尔又想低调点过生日 所以 | 
| [12:02] | Well, it doesn’t get much simpler than a clambake. | 烧烤晚宴可真是够低调的了 | 
| [12:04] | I’ll have Ashley dig up the event photographer’s number. | 我让阿什莉去找那个摄影师的电话 | 
| [12:07] | That’s assuming that she’s not too busy | 希望丹尼尔的生日派对 | 
| [12:09] | helping out with Daniel’s party. | 没让她忙得抽不出空来 | 
| [12:10] | Actually, she’s recruited some of her own help for that– | 其实她还雇了几个帮手 | 
| [12:13] | Jack Porter and Amanda Clarke. | 就是杰克·波特和阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [12:15] | Oh? | 是吗 | 
| [12:15] | Amanda is the little girl | 阿曼达就是九十年代 | 
| [12:16] | who lived in my cottage back in the early ’90s. | 曾经住过我那房子的小女孩 | 
| [12:19] | Daniel tells me that her father worked for Conrad’s company | 丹尼尔告诉我 她爸爸在出事前 | 
| [12:22] | before he– | 曾在康拉德的公司供职过 | 
| [12:23] | Yes, it was a horrible time. | 是啊 不堪回首的往事 | 
| [12:25] | Do you remember Amanda at all? | 你记得阿曼达吗 | 
| [12:27] | Vaguely. | 有点印象吧 | 
| [12:29] | Poor dear. | 可怜的孩子 | 
| [12:32] | Well, if it isn’t too awkward, | 如果方便的话 | 
| [12:34] | I was thinking of inviting them to stay | 我考虑布置好晚宴后 | 
| [12:37] | after the party set up. | 请他们留下来一起庆祝 | 
| [12:38] | Jack’s become a very good friend, | 杰克是我们的好朋友 | 
| [12:40] | and, well, Amanda looks like she could use one, so– | 而阿曼达看起来也需要朋友 所以… | 
| [12:42] | Well, it sounds as if your mind is already made up. | 看来你已经做好决定了 | 
| [12:44] | I’m certainly not going to get in your way. | 我当然不会有异议了 | 
| [12:45] | Do you mind if I grab Daniel’s squash racket | 你介意我去客房 | 
| [12:48] | from the pool house for him? | 帮丹尼尔拿一下球拍吗 | 
| [12:49] | Of course. | 去吧 | 
| [12:50] | I’m sure you know the way by now. | 我想你已经熟门熟路了 | 
| [12:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:57] | Hey. Any luck drying out your computer? | 电脑晾干了吗 | 
| [13:00] | Back online, baby. | 重新联机 宝贝 | 
| [13:02] | Shamu… will be live | 鲸小奇复活倒计时 | 
| [13:04] | in 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 | 
| [13:08] | Anything? | 看到什么了吗 | 
| [13:09] | It’s hiding in plain sight, Dora. | 藏在很显眼的地方 朵拉 | 
| [13:11] | I’m guessing backpack, duffel bag, | 应该是在背包或者行李袋里 | 
| [13:14] | on the floor, northwest corner– | 在地上 靠西北方向的角落 | 
| [13:16] | Wait, wait, wait. Turn 10 degrees to your right. | 停下 向右转10度 | 
| [13:19] | Walk forward. | 直走 | 
| [13:27] | Got it. | 找到了 | 
| [13:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [13:34] | Hit the road, baby. | 快走 亲爱的 | 
| [13:35] | Tyler’s 30 meters out. | 泰勒离你只有30米之遥 | 
| [13:37] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [13:51] | Dr. Kutsch’s office. | 库施医生的办公室 | 
| [13:53] | Hi, this is Dr. Michelle Banks. | 你好 我是米歇尔·班克斯医生 | 
| [13:55] | I am treating a patient of Dr. Kutsch’s | 我正在治疗库施医生的一位病人 | 
| [13:58] | and, uh, I’d like to discuss his case with him. | 我想和他了解一下病情 | 
| [14:01] | I’m afraid Dr. Kutsch is still on leave of absence | 很抱歉 库施医生经历那次袭击后 | 
| [14:04] | after the attack. | 仍在休假中 | 
| [14:05] | Uh, what’s the patient’s name? | 那个病人的姓名叫什么 | 
| [14:07] | Tyler Barrol. | 泰勒·巴罗 | 
| [14:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Would you mind holding a minute? | 不好意思 你能等一会儿吗 | 
| [14:11] | I’m gonna connect you with the detective. | 我让警方与你沟通 | 
| [14:13] | They’ve been searching for Tyler Barrol for several weeks. | 这段时间他们一直在搜捕泰勒·巴罗 | 
| [14:15] | Yeah. I don’t mind holding. | 没事 我等着 | 
| [14:29] | Ah, come on. Come on. | 不是吧 不会吧 | 
| [14:33] | You gotta be kidding me. Where is it? | 开什么玩笑 去哪里了 | 
| [15:05] | This is a serious antipsychotic. | 这是一种强效安定剂 | 
| [15:07] | It says if you stop taking it abruptly, | 上面说如果患者突然中止服药 | 
| [15:09] | it can cause a violent rebound effect. | 可能会使他的暴力行为加剧 | 
| [15:11] | Cold turkey meets hot mess. | 还真是撞枪口上了 | 
| [15:13] | Something I’m sure Tyler’s psychiatrist | 我想泰勒的精神病医生 | 
| [15:15] | would be happy to testify to. | 会愿意证实这一点 | 
| [15:17] | Yeah, if his jaw weren’t wired shut. | 他别守口如瓶就好 | 
| [15:19] | W-what did you do with Shamu? | 我的鲸小奇呢 | 
| [15:21] | He’s on my mantel. | 放在我壁炉上 | 
| [15:23] | I thought you could help me keep an eye on the place | 万一泰勒去找丹尼尔 | 
| [15:25] | in case Tyler goes after Daniel. | 我想你可以帮我看着点 | 
| [15:28] | Just like old times. | 一如既往 | 
| [15:30] | And we’re in. | 进去了 | 
| [15:32] | S.F.P.D. Database. | 这是旧金山警局的数据库 | 
| [15:34] | Dr. Kutsch was attacked May 22nd. | 库施医生于5月22日受到袭击 | 
| [15:37] | That’s only a few weeks before Tyler showed up here. | 那就是在泰勒来这里的前几周 | 
| [15:40] | Only contact, family– | 唯一联系亲属 | 
| [15:42] | Alexander Barrol. | 亚历山大·巴罗 | 
| [15:43] | Is that his father? | 那是他父亲吗 | 
| [15:44] | More like his brother. | 更像他哥哥 | 
| [15:45] | Let’s see… | 看看 | 
| [15:46] | 35, works as a trauma surgeon | 35岁 是旧金山医疗中心的 | 
| [15:49] | at San Francisco medical center. | 一名精神科医生 | 
| [15:51] | All right. Let’s bypass the police. | 我们跳过警方 | 
| [15:52] | Go straight to his family. | 直接联络他的家人 | 
| [15:53] | They’ll ask fewer questions. | 他们不会瞎问问题 | 
| [15:55] | Where’s Tyler now? | 泰勒现在在哪里 | 
| [15:58] | Still in the pool house. | 仍然在泳池边的客房 | 
| [16:01] | Call his brother. | 给他哥哥打电话 | 
| [16:02] | See if you can get him | 在泰勒出手伤人之前 | 
| [16:03] | to come get him before he hurts anybody. | 看能不能把他哥哥叫过来 | 
| [16:11] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [16:13] | Is this, uh, Alexander Barrol? | 请问是亚历山大·巴罗吗 | 
| [16:15] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是的 哪位 | 
| [16:16] | Nolan Ross here, calling from the Hamptons. | 我是诺兰·罗斯 住在汉普顿 | 
| [16:18] | We’re having a situation with your little brother. | 你弟弟在这边制造了一点麻烦 | 
| [16:21] | You found Ty? | 你们找到泰了 | 
| [16:22] | More like he found us. | 更像他找上了我们 | 
| [16:24] | And he’s off his meds. | 还有他停药了 | 
| [16:25] | Okay. Listen, Ty can be very unpredictable | 听我说 泰停药的时候 | 
| [16:28] | when he’s off his medication. | 他的行为会非常难以预料 | 
| [16:29] | We’re figuring that out. | 我们已经发现了 | 
| [16:31] | Keep him calm | 稳住他的情绪 | 
| [16:32] | a-and try not to upset him until I get there. | 在我赶到之前 别把他惹急了 | 
| [16:34] | I’ll book a flight tomorrow– | 我去订明天的机票 | 
| [16:35] | No, no, no. Tomorrow is too late, doc. | 不不不 明天太晚了 医生 | 
| [16:38] | I’m gonna have a jet fueled up, waiting for you at S.F.O. | 我派一架飞机在旧金山机场等你 | 
| [16:40] | It’ll get you here by nightfall. | 你晚上就能赶到这里 | 
| [16:42] | Or I could hand him over to the police. | 否则我只能把他交给警方了 | 
| [16:45] | Let me get there first. He needs medical attention. | 等我到了再说 他需要医疗救助 | 
| [16:47] | I’m on my way to the airport now. | 我现在就去机场 | 
| [16:49] | Perfect. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 | 
| [17:02] | Where’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特人呢 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, she went to buy a present for Daniel. | 她去给丹尼尔买礼物了 | 
| [17:06] | Why don’t you come in? | 请进吧 | 
| [17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:15] | Tyler is blackmailing me. | 泰勒敲诈我 | 
| [17:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:18] | Claims to have a copy of that indicting speech | 他说手上有份讨伐我们的稿子 | 
| [17:21] | Lydia was planning to deliver against us at that infernal benefit. | 是莉迪亚计划在那可恶的慈善会上宣读的 | 
| [17:24] | Impossible. I shredded it. | 不可能 稿子被我粉碎了 | 
| [17:26] | He also claims to have all the video footage | 他还说手上有一段莉迪亚公寓的视频 | 
| [17:28] | from Lydia’s loft the night Frank nearly killed her. | 记录了弗兰克企图杀害她的全过程 | 
| [17:31] | Tyler’s behind it? | 泰勒是幕后黑手吗 | 
| [17:33] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 | 
| [17:34] | Neither did I, | 起初我也不信 | 
| [17:36] | until I called the Dean of Harvard Business. | 但我给哈佛商学院教务处打了电话 | 
| [17:38] | It turns out, | 结果发现 | 
| [17:40] | Tyler isn’t even enrolled. | 泰勒根本没有入学 | 
| [17:43] | His family quit paying his tuition | 自去年秋天起 | 
| [17:45] | last fall. | 他家不帮他付学费了 | 
| [17:47] | Are you saying | 你是说 | 
| [17:48] | that we’ve been victims of an extortion plot | 自泰勒踏进我们家那一刻起 | 
| [17:50] | from the moment that Tyler set foot in our house? | 我们就陷入了一场勒索的阴谋 | 
| [17:53] | Oh, it was long before that. | 远远在那之前 | 
| [17:55] | No, I’m thinking, he could’ve been planning this | 我想从我们儿子走进他视线的那天起 | 
| [17:57] | from the day he set his sights on our son. | 他就开始筹划这个阴谋了 | 
| [18:03] | Oh, great. The tent’s been confirmed for the beach. | 太好了 沙滩篷房订好了 | 
| [18:06] | Tent? I thought we were keeping this small. | 篷房 我以为一切从简呢 | 
| [18:07] | And cozy. You’ll love it. | 也要舒适 你会喜欢的 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, my god. I am so glad you guys are here. | 你们在这真是太好了 | 
| [18:11] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [18:12] | I had a run-in with Tyler. | 我跟泰勒起了争执 | 
| [18:14] | That’s hardly what I’d call news. | 这不是什么新鲜事了 | 
| [18:15] | No, this is different. There’s something wrong with him. | 这次不一样 他有些问题 | 
| [18:17] | I found this in the pool house. | 我在泳池客房里发现了这个 | 
| [18:20] | Antipsychotics? | 抗精神病药物 | 
| [18:22] | Are you for real? | 你是说真的吗 | 
| [18:22] | I think he’s gone off them. | 我觉得他停药了 | 
| [18:24] | He trashed the place. | 他在房间又摔又砸 | 
| [18:25] | I’m going over there. | 我去那里看看 | 
| [18:26] | – Be careful. – I’m gonna come with you. | -小心点 -我和你一起去 | 
| [18:28] | So will I. | 我也去 | 
| [18:29] | No, no, stay here. | 不 呆在这儿 | 
| [18:30] | It’s my fault he’s here in the first place, okay? | 要不是我 他也不会出现在这 不是吗 | 
| [18:32] | I’m sorry, Ash. | 我很遗憾 阿什 | 
| [18:38] | Fresh steamers. | 新鲜蛤蜊 | 
| [18:39] | What’s all this about? | 这是在做什么 | 
| [18:41] | We’re putting together a clambake | 我们在为丹尼尔·格雷森的生日 | 
| [18:43] | for Daniel Grayson’s birthday. | 准备烧烤晚宴 | 
| [18:45] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 | 
| [18:47] | No. Why? | 不 为什么这么说 | 
| [18:49] | Uh, it’s just that… | 就是… | 
| [18:51] | Jack used to have a thing for Grayson’s girlfriend | 你还没来的时候 | 
| [18:52] | before you showed up. | 杰克迷恋过格雷森的女朋友 | 
| [18:54] | And now he’s throwing parties for her boyfriend. | 现在他倒给她男朋友办晚宴 | 
| [18:56] | It’s so Jack. | 果然是杰克的风格 | 
| [18:57] | What are you yipping about, Declan? | 你在这多什么嘴呢 德克兰 | 
| [18:59] | Just telling Amanda that | 我就跟阿曼达讲 | 
| [19:00] | they don’t make ’em any easier going than you. | 这些蛤蜊没你那么好对付 | 
| [19:02] | Except when it comes to me, of course. | 你也就会为难为难我 | 
| [19:04] | If you’re talking about my being against | 如果你是在讲我反对 | 
| [19:05] | you and Charlotte getting an apartment, | 你和夏洛特搬出去住 | 
| [19:07] | That’s not changing. | 我的意见不变 | 
| [19:08] | Well, maybe it doesn’t have to. | 也没那个必要了 | 
| [19:10] | I took your advice. Apartment’s not happening. | 我采纳你的意见 租房的事儿不提了 | 
| [19:14] | Knew you had a brain in there somewhere. | 就知道你小子是明事理的 | 
| [19:16] | All right. I’m off to dig a hole at Emily’s. | 我现在去艾米莉那挖坑 | 
| [19:18] | I’ll come with. | 我跟你一起去 | 
| [19:20] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [19:21] | So, um, you never told me how you and Emily | 你从没跟我说过你和艾米莉 | 
| [19:23] | came to be friends. | 是怎么成为朋友的 | 
| [19:27] | Sammy practically tackled her in the park | 今年初夏 山姆在公园里 | 
| [19:29] | earlier this summer. | 差点把她扑倒 | 
| [19:30] | And then he somehow managed to | 然后不知怎地 | 
| [19:30] | find his way to your old house a couple of times. | 它好几次跑到你的旧居那里 | 
| [19:32] | That dog is amazing. | 神奇的狗狗 | 
| [19:34] | You two ever go out? | 你俩约会过没 | 
| [19:36] | If you count having dinner by accident, | 如果碰巧共进晚餐也算的话 | 
| [19:38] | then yes, exactly once. | 那么有过 就那一次 | 
| [19:40] | Why? | 何来此问 | 
| [19:43] | Are you jealous? | 你在吃醋么 | 
| [19:46] | Should I be? | 我应该吃醋吗 | 
| [19:48] | Trust me, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 相信我 你没什么好担心的 | 
| [19:52] | I’ve been waiting for you all my life. | 自始至终 我都在等你一人 | 
| [20:09] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这做什么 | 
| [20:12] | Waiting for you, Danny. | 等你啊 丹尼 | 
| [20:14] | Always waiting for you. | 永远都在等待你 | 
| [20:16] | You need to go. | 你走吧 | 
| [20:18] | Now. | 现在就走 | 
| [20:19] | Step ahead of you. | 我早就想走了 | 
| [20:21] | I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight. | 我订好了今晚回加州的机票 | 
| [20:23] | I thought maybe you could come with me. | 我想也许你能与我同行 | 
| [20:25] | I mean, come on. We’re best buds, remember? | 拜托 我们可是铁哥们 记得吗 | 
| [20:28] | We’re nothing, Tyler. We’re done. | 我跟你什么都不是 泰勒 我们结束了 | 
| [20:30] | Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny. | 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 | 
| [20:32] | I know you don’t mean that. | 我知道你不是这个意思 | 
| [20:34] | Oh, I do. | 我就是这么想的 | 
| [20:36] | What are you afraid of… | 你在怕什么 | 
| [20:39] | Me? | 怕我吗 | 
| [20:40] | Stop it. | 停下 | 
| [20:41] | I want you out of here and out of my life. | 我要你离开这里 滚出我的生活 | 
| [20:43] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [20:45] | We know way too much about each other. | 我们如此了解对方 | 
| [20:47] | And I know way too much about your family. | 对于你家 我更是知根知底 | 
| [20:49] | Oh, are you threatening me? | 你这是在威胁我吗 | 
| [20:50] | I don’t know. Do I need to? | 我不知道 你觉得我需要吗 | 
| [20:55] | Look at you, so perfect. | 看看你 多么完美 | 
| [20:57] | You really do lead such a charmed life. | 你的生活确实无灾无难 衣食无忧 | 
| [20:59] | Good thing daddy’s money takes up the slack, | 好在有爸爸的钞票帮你收拾烂摊子 | 
| [21:02] | because you’re really not that bright, are you? | 因为你其实没那么聪明 不是吗 | 
| [21:04] | No, you’re right. | 是的 我不聪明 | 
| [21:05] | I should’ve realized | 我早该意识到 | 
| [21:06] | what a worthless parasite you are a lot sooner. | 你是条多么无耻的寄生虫 | 
| [21:08] | I’d watch my mouth if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会管好我的嘴 | 
| [21:10] | As pretty as it is, it could get you | 不小心的话 反倒会惹来 | 
| [21:12] | into more trouble than you could handle. | 你无法招架的麻烦 | 
| [21:20] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 | 
| [21:21] | The cops. | 警察 | 
| [21:25] | I guess you really are afraid of me. | 我猜你确实很怕我 | 
| [21:31] | Maybe you’re not as stupid as I thought. | 或许你没我想得那么蠢 | 
| [21:35] | Have a nice life, Danny. | 祝你人生幸福 丹尼 | 
| [21:49] | The trick is | 诀窍是 | 
| [21:50] | not to dig too deep, not to lay it on too thick. | 坑要不深不浅 石头要铺得均匀正好 | 
| [21:53] | It’s kinda like a good first date. | 就好像美妙的初次约会 | 
| [21:56] | Like this? | 像这样吗 | 
| [21:58] | Yeah. You’re a natural. | 没错 你真有天分 | 
| [22:01] | If this heiress thing ever goes south, | 你要是哪天破产了 | 
| [22:02] | you got yourself a big future in clam baking. | 你也能靠烤蛤蜊发大财 | 
| [22:08] | How are things with Amanda? | 你跟阿曼达怎么样了 | 
| [22:10] | They’re good. | 还不错 | 
| [22:12] | Sometimes I can see | 有时我可以看出 | 
| [22:14] | all that pain and anger fighting to take over. | 她抑制不住的伤痛与愤怒 | 
| [22:19] | I don’t know that happiness | 我想她再也无法 | 
| [22:21] | is ever really gonna come that easy to her. | 感受到如此纯粹的快乐 | 
| [22:24] | Not like it used to. | 无法再像从前那样 | 
| [22:26] | Bam! Right in the nose, Jack. | 正中鼻子 杰克 | 
| [22:29] | Prepare for payback. | 准备好我的反击吧 | 
| [22:31] | – Got you. – Jack, Amanda. | -射到你了 -杰克 阿曼达 | 
| [22:34] | – Hi, daddy. – Whoa, whoa. Truce. | -爸爸 -停战 | 
| [22:35] | Whoa! Truce! Truce. Precious and delicious cargo. | 停战 停战 好吃的来了 | 
| [22:39] | Yum. Clams. | 是蛤蜊 | 
| [22:40] | – They look kinda gross. – Yeah. | -看起来好恶心 -是的 | 
| [22:42] | You know they bite? | 你知道吗 它们可是会咬人的 | 
| [22:46] | Just make sure you’re careful with her. | 你一定要好好照顾她 | 
| [22:49] | Yeah, Amanda’s dealt with enough pain. | 我会的 阿曼达已经承受够多伤痛了 | 
| [22:52] | I’m not about to let anything else hurt her. | 我不会再让她受到任何伤害 | 
| [23:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 | 
| [23:09] | I’m just making sure the gun stays handy | 我要把枪随身带着 | 
| [23:11] | in case Tyler’s completely lost it. | 以防泰勒彻底失控 | 
| [23:14] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 | 
| [23:16] | Well, look, he’s got no job, no place to live, | 他现在没有工作 没有住的地方 | 
| [23:18] | and nothing left to lose. | 已经一无所有 | 
| [23:19] | He said he was getting on a plane for the West Coast, | 他说他要飞去西海岸 | 
| [23:21] | but I don’t know for sure. | 但我无法肯定 | 
| [23:24] | I… | 我 | 
| [23:26] | I can’t believe I never saw this side of him. | 真不敢相信我没看出他的真面目 | 
| [23:28] | There’s no way you could have. | 这不怪你 | 
| [23:31] | His medication kept it hidden. | 药物将他的这一面隐藏起来了 | 
| [23:35] | I gotta get this. | 我得接这个电话 | 
| [23:36] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [23:39] | Tyler’s unspooling at warp speed. | 泰勒要彻底被激怒了 | 
| [23:41] | Where the hell is he now? | 他到底在哪里 | 
| [23:43] | Well, based on his coordinates, | 根据他的坐标看来 | 
| [23:44] | you can take a serious chill pill. | 你可以放心了 | 
| [23:46] | He’s at 31,000 feet, heading west to San Francisco. | 他在三万一千尺的高空 向西飞往旧金山 | 
| [23:49] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定 -确定 | 
| [23:50] | Unlike people, | 不像人类 | 
| [23:51] | technology never lets me down. | 科技从未让我失望 | 
| [23:54] | What about his brother, is he still on his way? | 那他哥哥呢 正在赶来吗 | 
| [23:55] | Yeah, a bit of a wild-goose chase, | 是的 有点白费周折 | 
| [23:57] | but the Hamptons could always use another sexy surgeon. | 但性感的外科医生 汉普顿总是需要的 | 
| [24:02] | Have fun tonight. | 祝你今晚玩得愉快 | 
| [24:05] | You want to come by? | 你要不要过来一起庆祝 | 
| [24:06] | Thought it was only for friends and family. | 我以为只许家人朋友出席呢 | 
| [24:08] | Well, that means you qualified. | 所以你也可以参加 | 
| [24:11] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 | 
| [24:27] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 | 
| [24:30] | I want every copy of the videos | 把你那隐藏式摄像头里的 | 
| [24:32] | you made on that hidden camera. | 所有视频都给我 | 
| [24:36] | You already have them. | 你不是都拿到手了吗 | 
| [24:37] | All the recordings are embedded in that device. | 所有视频都在那摄像头里 | 
| [24:39] | I’m not stupid, Nolan. | 我可不傻 诺兰 | 
| [24:41] | Guys like you back up everything– | 像你这样的人会备份所有东西 | 
| [24:43] | every e-mail, every conversation. | 每一封电邮 每一次对话 | 
| [24:45] | It’s… what did you call it, insurance? | 用你们的话怎么说 双保险吗 | 
| [24:49] | Where’s the camera, Nolan? | 摄像头呢 诺兰 | 
| [24:51] | Put that thing down. | 把那东西放下 | 
| [24:53] | Tyler, let’s talk about this like reasonable people. | 泰勒 我们来理智地谈谈 | 
| [24:55] | Get it. Now! | 现在就去拿 | 
| [24:56] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 | 
| [24:58] | You’re right. I do back everything up. | 你说的没错 我的确会备份所有的东西 | 
| [25:01] | But these files are… | 但这些文件 | 
| [25:02] | special. | 很特殊 | 
| [25:03] | And I swear, I don’t have the camera. | 而且我发誓 那摄像头真不在我这儿 | 
| [25:09] | That was Nolan. | 是诺兰的电话 | 
| [25:10] | Apparently Tyler is on a flight to San Francisco. | 看来泰勒正在飞往旧金山 | 
| [25:15] | We can put the gun | 我们可以把枪 | 
| [25:16] | back in the desk back where it belongs. | 放回书桌里了 | 
| [25:19] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么能肯定 | 
| [25:21] | It’s Nolan Ross. | 那可是诺兰·罗斯 | 
| [25:22] | He has better Intel than the State Department. | 他的电脑比国务院还要先进 | 
| [25:24] | After Tyler blackmailed him, | 泰勒勒索他之后 | 
| [25:26] | he put a bug on his phone. | 他在泰勒电话上装了跟踪器 | 
| [25:28] | I knew that you’d track my GPS, | 我就知道你会追踪我的定位系统 | 
| [25:30] | so I shipped my phone to Cali ahead of me. | 所以我提前把电话寄去了加州 | 
| [25:33] | How does it feel to be the dumbest guy in the room? | 从文艺变成二逼 你有何感想 | 
| [25:36] | Hey, come upstairs. | 上楼来 | 
| [25:38] | I have something I want to give you. | 我有东西要给你 | 
| [25:39] | Yeah, I bet you do, slut. | 你肯定有 荡妇 | 
| [25:42] | Upstairs? What’s going on up there? | 上楼 上面有什么 | 
| [25:46] | Well, as fun as our time together has been, Nolan, | 尽管与你相处得很愉快 诺兰 | 
| [25:49] | it seems that I have a birthday party to get to. | 但我还要去参加一个生日派对 | 
| [25:53] | I sure am looking forward to finding out | 我真的很期待搞清楚 | 
| [25:56] | how that video camera made its way from my gym bag | 那个摄像头是如何从我的运动包里 | 
| [26:00] | all the way to Emily’s beach house. | 一路游到艾米莉的海滨别墅去的 | 
| [26:03] | – Ty– – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t spoil it for me. | -泰 -别别别 别剧透哦亲 | 
| [26:05] | I’ll ask her myself. | 我等下会亲自问她 | 
| [26:08] | Now then… | 现在 | 
| [26:12] | what to do with you. | 该拿你怎么办呢 | 
| [26:19] | I wanted to give you this before everyone got here. | 我想在大家到齐之前送给你 | 
| [26:35] | – You remember that picture? – Of course. | -你还记得这张照片吗 -当然了 | 
| [26:36] | The day we first met, | 我们认识的第一天 | 
| [26:37] | after you spilled your drink on me. | 你把酒洒到我身上之后拍的 | 
| [26:42] | On the night of our first date, | 我们初次约会的那晚 | 
| [26:43] | you recited an Oliver Wendell Holmes’ poem to me. | 你念了奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯的诗给我听 | 
| [26:46] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 | 
| [26:47] | “Where we love is home, | “家乃情之所系 | 
| [26:49] | home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” | 吾身或会离开 吾心却永驻于此” | 
| [26:53] | Well, ever since that night, I’ve been collecting poems | 从那晚以后 我就一直在收集 | 
| [26:57] | that remind me of you. | 能让我想起你的诗 | 
| [26:59] | I know it hasn’t been very long, but… | 虽然我们在一起没有多久 但是 | 
| [27:04] | You already feel like home to me. | 对我来说 你已经是我的港湾了 | 
| [27:34] | There he is. | 寿星到 | 
| [27:35] | Happy birthday, son. | 儿子 生日快乐 | 
| [27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:38] | Emily, lovely as always. | 艾米莉 总是这么漂亮 | 
| [27:39] | Mm. Thank you, Mr. Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森先生 | 
| [27:41] | Um, excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [27:44] | Ashley, thank you so much for your help. | 阿什莉 真的谢谢你的帮忙 | 
| [27:46] | It’s what I do. | 这是我该做的 | 
| [27:48] | How are you holding up with all this Tyler business? | 对于泰勒的闹剧 你还好吧 | 
| [27:50] | Must be awful, realizing that you spent the entire summer | 你整个夏天都在和”化身博士”约会 | 
| [27:53] | dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. | 我真为你难过 | 
| [27:55] | He’s not a monster, Emily. He’s sick. | 他不是个怪物 艾米莉 他只是有病 | 
| [27:58] | It’s called empathy. | 有种东西叫同情心 | 
| [27:59] | You might want to try a little. | 学着点吧 | 
| [28:03] | So I checked in to sending you | 我决定派你去参加 | 
| [28:05] | to the Du Maurier Conference in paris, | 在巴黎举行的杜穆里埃会议 | 
| [28:07] | but unfortunately, | 但不巧的是 | 
| [28:08] | the dates back right up to your start date for school. | 那正好是你的开学时间 | 
| [28:11] | Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense. | 也许跟着你学一个学期会更有用 | 
| [28:13] | Maybe it does. | 也许吧 | 
| [28:14] | You know, we should talk about that. | 我们应该讨论下 | 
| [28:18] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 宝贝 | 
| [28:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:21] | I hope this year gives you everything you could ever wish for. | 祝愿你今年能事事如意 | 
| [28:24] | Thank you, mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 | 
| [28:25] | – Emily, hello. – Hi. | -艾米莉 你好啊 -你好 | 
| [28:27] | Ashley said you did this | 阿什莉说 你办这次宴会 | 
| [28:29] | without any waitstaff. | 连一个服务生都没请 | 
| [28:30] | I can tell you, it’s a refreshing change | 相比在我们家办的老套乏味的宴会 | 
| [28:32] | from the tired old parties at our house. | 这真令人耳目一新 | 
| [28:34] | Mr. and Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森先生 夫人 | 
| [28:36] | I’d like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke. | 很荣幸为你们介绍一下阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [28:38] | Hello. | 你们好 | 
| [28:43] | Well, it’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [28:51] | It’s a pleasure. | 我也很荣幸 | 
| [28:52] | I spoke to Conrad earlier today. | 我今天和康拉德谈过了 | 
| [28:55] | He seemed extra tense. | 看起来他非常紧张 | 
| [28:56] | I think he knows what’s coming. | 我想他已经预感到了 | 
| [28:57] | I’ve sent Daniel to his grandmother’s for the weekend | 我把丹尼尔送到他外婆家过周末了 | 
| [29:00] | so I can finally put an end to it. | 这样我才好跟他做个了结 | 
| [29:03] | This is really happening then? | 这是真的吧 | 
| [29:05] | Yes. | 是真的 | 
| [29:06] | Come over after. | 处理好后来找我 | 
| [29:07] | You can finally meet Amanda. | 终于能让你见见阿曼达了 | 
| [29:08] | More importantly, she can finally meet you. | 更重要的是 她终于可以见见你了 | 
| [29:09] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way. 9 o’clock? | 我快到时给你打电话 九点可以吗 | 
| [29:12] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [29:20] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [29:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [29:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [29:28] | What brings you to town? | 你怎么回到镇上来了 | 
| [29:30] | I just came for a visit. | 我只是来转转 | 
| [29:32] | But I’m thinking of making it more permanent. | 但我打算多呆一段时间 | 
| [29:38] | I’m gonna go to the beach and see if Jack’s ready for us. | 我去海滩看看杰克准备好了没 | 
| [29:41] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 | 
| [29:43] | And you stay with your boyfriend. | 你陪着你男朋友就好了 | 
| [29:56] | – Who is it? – Hello. | -谁 -有人吗 | 
| [30:00] | Mr. Ross? | 罗斯先生 你在吗 | 
| [30:01] | Yes! Yes! | 我在这 我在这 | 
| [30:08] | Hey, is anybody there? | 有人在吗 | 
| [30:22] | There’s my girl. | 乖女儿来了 | 
| [30:23] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [30:26] | Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 | 
| [30:27] | – Oh, please call me Conrad. – Conrad. | -就叫我康拉德吧 -康拉德 | 
| [30:30] | Darling, you look lovely. | 宝贝 你真漂亮 | 
| [30:33] | Hello, Declan. | 德克兰 你好 | 
| [30:34] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 | 
| [30:35] | If everyone would head down to the beach, | 请大家移步海滩 | 
| [30:37] | the food is ready. | 餐点已经准备好了 | 
| [30:38] | Got you something. | 这是送你的礼物 | 
| [31:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [31:01] | Hey, I’m here! | 我在这里 | 
| [31:02] | Mr. Ross. | 罗斯先生 | 
| [31:04] | Alex– | 亚历克斯 | 
| [31:05] | Mr. Ross, are– are you all right? | 罗斯先生 你还好吗 | 
| [31:06] | Alexander, | 亚历山大 | 
| [31:07] | there’s a key! | 门外有钥匙 | 
| [31:10] | In the planter by the dolphin. | 在海豚旁边的盆栽里 | 
| [31:15] | Hurry! | 快 | 
| [31:18] | Jack’s a real keeper. | 杰克是个好伴侣 | 
| [31:19] | You should try to hold on to that one. | 你得抓紧他 | 
| [31:23] | That’s the plan. | 早有此意 | 
| [31:27] | So did you know amanda was in town? | 你早就知道阿曼达在镇上了吗 | 
| [31:29] | It came to my attention. | 确实有所耳闻 | 
| [31:31] | And you didn’t think to mention it? | 你都不打算跟我说一声吗 | 
| [31:33] | If she’s indeed David’s daughter, | 如果她真的是大卫的女儿 | 
| [31:36] | I wanted to look her straight in the eye | 我得眼见为实后 | 
| [31:37] | before I consulted with you. | 再与你商量 | 
| [31:39] | And so far, I’m not impressed. | 目前为止 并未让我印象深刻 | 
| [31:41] | All I can see is a pretty girl | 我只看到一个穿着廉价女鞋 | 
| [31:42] | with cheap shoes and limited social graces. | 社交礼仪贫乏的漂亮女孩 | 
| [31:46] | Sounds like someone I once knew. | 听起来挺像我曾经认识的某人 | 
| [32:02] | Em… | 艾米 | 
| [32:03] | Tyler’s on his way to your house. | 泰勒在去你家的路上 | 
| [32:05] | Don’t worry, Nolan. | 诺兰 别担心 | 
| [32:06] | I’ll make sure she gets the message. | 我会帮你转告她的 | 
| [32:12] | Okay, dinner’s served, guys. | 各位 可以入座了 | 
| [32:13] | Please help yourselves. | 请自便 | 
| [32:17] | Uh, Charlotte told me about | 夏洛特跟我说了 | 
| [32:18] | her mother’s little bribery attempt. | 她妈妈想用钱打发你 | 
| [32:21] | And please accept my sincerest apologies. | 请接受我最诚挚的道歉 | 
| [32:23] | It’s all right. | 别放心上 没关系 | 
| [32:24] | No. No, it’s not. You are very important to Charlotte. | 不不 不能这样 你对夏洛特很重要 | 
| [32:26] | And that makes you important to me. | 所以对我而言 你举足轻重 | 
| [32:28] | If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask. | 如果你需要任何帮助 别跟我客气 | 
| [32:33] | I would like to make a toast to Daniel, | 我想借此机会 | 
| [32:36] | on your birthday. | 敬丹尼尔一杯 | 
| [32:37] | And to the entire Grayson family. | 也敬整个格雷森家族 | 
| [32:39] | I grow fonder of all of you every day. | 我的心与你们日益拉近 | 
| [32:43] | And here’s to my good luck | 艾米莉走进我们的生活 | 
| [32:44] | that Emily happened into our lives at all. | 是我的福气 | 
| [32:47] | – Salud. – Cheers. | -祝你健康 -干杯 | 
| [32:49] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [32:54] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:56] | I can’t believe how much time has passed | 还记得我从医院将你第一次带回家 | 
| [32:57] | since I first brought you home from the hospital. | 没想到时间一晃而过 | 
| [33:00] | And in a way, | 可以这么说 | 
| [33:01] | I’ve been working on this gift ever since. | 从那时起 我就一直在准备这份礼物 | 
| [33:06] | Sometimes the best way to show someone you love them | 有时表达爱意的最好方式 | 
| [33:08] | is to not buy them anything at all. | 并非是用金钱购置礼物 | 
| [33:12] | I hope you like it. | 希望你会喜欢 | 
| [33:14] | “Memories of Daniel Grayson.” | “丹尼尔·格雷森纪念薄” | 
| [33:17] | “Daniel used to spend hours | “丹尼尔过去常常 | 
| [33:19] | sailing boats on Georgica Pond.” | 在乔治卡水塘玩帆船” | 
| [33:20] | That was my favorite place in the whole world. | 那可是我全世界最喜欢的地方 | 
| [33:24] | It’s a memory book. | 这是一本纪念册 | 
| [33:25] | It’s a collection of stories and photos of every summer | 里面记载了自你孩童时期以来 | 
| [33:28] | we’ve ever come here since you were a boy. | 我们来这里度假的所有往事和照片 | 
| [33:31] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [33:33] | Thanks, mom. It’s beautiful. | 谢谢你妈妈 太漂亮了 | 
| [33:35] | That is so inventive. | 真的别出心裁 | 
| [33:37] | I’m gonna get the cake. | 我去拿生日蛋糕 | 
| [34:12] | Where the hell is it? | 到底在哪 | 
| [34:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 | 
| [34:16] | You do not want to mess with me right now. | 你现在最好别惹我 | 
| [34:18] | Where is that whale figurine that you stole from me? | 你从我那偷去的小鲸鱼在哪里 | 
| [34:21] | Whale figurine? | 小鲸鱼 | 
| [34:22] | I saw the video feed from your B.F.F. Nolan’s house. | 我看到了你好朋友诺兰家的视频录像 | 
| [34:25] | I know it’s here. | 我知道就在这里 | 
| [34:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [34:28] | But you should get out. You’re not welcome here. | 请你滚出去 你在这儿不受欢迎 | 
| [34:30] | Give it to me now, you bitch! | 你个臭婊子快把东西给我 | 
| [34:32] | Get the hell out of my face. | 赶紧从我面前消失 | 
| [34:33] | You know the Graysons can’t stand you? | 你知道格雷森家已经不能忍受你了吗 | 
| [34:36] | Leeching off of them all summer– | 整个夏天像寄生虫一样赖着人家 | 
| [34:38] | who can blame them? | 谁又能责怪他们呢 | 
| [34:39] | Daniel told me you’ve always given him the creeps, | 丹尼尔说过 你一直让他感到不舒服 | 
| [34:41] | and even Ashley thinks that you’re a lying hypocrite. | 阿什莉都认为你是个谎话连篇的伪君子 | 
| [34:43] | And as for me, | 至于我 | 
| [34:45] | well, I’ve always seen you for exactly what you are– | 我早就看清了你的真面目 | 
| [34:48] | An impotent little misfit | 一个格格不入的软蛋 | 
| [34:49] | who’s gonna spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in. | 永远只能站在局外眼巴巴地观望 | 
| [35:02] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [35:06] | Wow, a Breitling. | 百年灵[著名手表品牌] | 
| [35:08] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [35:08] | Uh… It makes quite a statement. | 像是宣告我长大成人了 | 
| [35:12] | Watch says a lot about a man… | 从手表可以读出一个男人的故事 | 
| [35:14] | Who he is, where he’s going. | 他是谁 志向何在 | 
| [35:16] | What deficiencies he’s trying to compensate for. | 他想要弥补哪些缺陷 | 
| [35:22] | Where on earth is Emily? | 艾米莉去哪了 | 
| [35:23] | I think she’s just grabbing the cake. | 我想她去拿蛋糕了 | 
| [35:27] | Oh, there she is. | 她终于回来了 | 
| [35:32] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [35:36] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [35:40] | Come on, people. Yes. Big finish. | 大家来 最后一起唱 | 
| [35:42] | Happy birthday, dear Daniel | 祝亲爱的丹尼尔生日快乐 | 
| [35:46] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [35:52] | Sit down, Emily. | 请坐 艾米莉 | 
| [35:58] | Make a wish. | 许愿吧 | 
| [36:07] | Emily Thorne– | 艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [36:09] | Poor little rich girl next door. | 隔壁家可怜的富家小千金 | 
| [36:12] | You’ve had a target on my head since the day we met. | 从我们认识那天 你就盯上我了 | 
| [36:15] | Now you can see how it feels. | 现在该你尝尝苦头了 | 
| [36:17] | Tyler, buddy, put the gun down. | 泰勒 兄弟把枪放下 | 
| [36:18] | Shut up, Danny! | 给我闭嘴 丹尼 | 
| [36:20] | You made it clear | 你说得很清楚 | 
| [36:21] | that I’m not your buddy, and now… | 我不再是你兄弟 此刻 | 
| [36:24] | You’re on the losing end of things for once in your life. | 你的人生就要第一次尝到失去的滋味了 | 
| [36:28] | Tyler, I beg of you, don’t hurt my children. | 泰勒我求你 别伤害我的孩子 | 
| [36:31] | Please think about what you’re doing. | 请你思量下你现在的行为 | 
| [36:32] | Oh, believe me, I– I have. | 相信我 我仔细想过 | 
| [36:36] | And this time, the Graysons aren’t the ones calling the shots. | 这次格雷森不再是发号施令的人 | 
| [36:40] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [36:42] | How about a party game, huh? | 我们来玩个派对游戏如何 | 
| [36:44] | Something we can all play. | 玩个老少咸宜的游戏 | 
| [36:46] | Let’s call it… | 我们就叫它 | 
| [36:48] | Truth or die. | 真心话大冒死 | 
| [36:52] | I ask a question, and you tell the truth. | 我提问 你们说真话 | 
| [36:55] | If you don’t… | 如果不说真话 | 
| [36:58] | Someone dies. | 有人就得死 | 
| [37:00] | Tyler, be reasonable. | 泰勒 讲点道理吧 | 
| [37:01] | You’re not shooting anyone. | 不要对任何人开枪 | 
| [37:04] | Okay, Conny, you’re up first. | 好呀 康尼 你先来 | 
| [37:09] | Now let’s take it all the way back | 让我们一起回到93年那个夏天 | 
| [37:11] | to David Clarke and the summer of ’93. | 大卫·克拉克的事件上 | 
| [37:15] | You have three seconds to tell everyone the truth | 给你三秒钟 告诉大家 | 
| [37:17] | about what really happened to David Clarke. | 大卫·克拉克事件的真相 | 
| [37:25] | Clock’s ticking, Conrad. | 时间不等人哦 康拉德 | 
| [37:27] | Tyler, please. | 泰勒 别这样 | 
| [37:28] | Do it! | 说啊 | 
| [37:31] | Or I swear, | 否则我保证 | 
| [37:33] | once again, someone is going to die | 由于你不敢坦白你的谎言 | 
| [37:36] | because you were too weak to own up to your lies. | 又会有人因此要丧命了 | 
| [37:41] | Question is, who? | 问题在于 该谁去死呢 | 
| [37:44] | Why don’t you calm down, son? | 冷静下来 孩子 | 
| [37:45] | This doesn’t involve them. | 这事与他们无关 | 
| [37:48] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 | 
| [37:57] | Tyler? | 泰勒 | 
| [38:02] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 | 
| [38:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [38:05] | I hadn’t heard from you in a while. | 好久没听到你的消息了 | 
| [38:08] | I was worried. | 我很担心 | 
| [38:10] | We all were. | 我们都很担心 | 
| [38:13] | Mom and dad don’t care about me. They cut me off. | 爸妈才不担心我 他们断了我的经济来源 | 
| [38:17] | And you’re just here so they can lock me up again. | 你是来抓我回去 让他们再把我关起来 | 
| [38:19] | No, no, that– that was a mistake. | 不 不 那是个错误 | 
| [38:22] | Mom and dad want to make it up to you. | 爸爸妈妈想要补偿你 | 
| [38:26] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [38:27] | Let’s go talk about it, just the two of us. | 就我们俩 好好聊一聊 | 
| [38:36] | Get off of me! Let me go! | 放开我 让我走 | 
| [38:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也别想去 | 
| [38:43] | I recognize that wallet. | 我认得这个皮夹 | 
| [38:44] | I bought it for Frank about five years ago. | 是五年前我买给弗兰克的 | 
| [38:53] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [38:58] | So they found Frank’s wallet in Tyler’s jacket. | 他们在泰勒外套里发现了弗兰克的皮夹 | 
| [39:00] | – What? – Yeah, and he’s now | -什么 -没错 | 
| [39:03] | the prime suspect in their murder investigation, | 他现在是凶杀案的头号嫌犯了 | 
| [39:06] | which means I’m no longer in their crosshairs, | 这意味着我不再是怀疑目标 | 
| [39:08] | which also means that you and that lawyer of yours | 也就是说 我已经准备好迎接 | 
| [39:11] | can have the battle royale you’ve been gunning for. | 你和你律师期盼已久的敛财之旅了 | 
| [39:15] | You better buckle up. Mm. | 你最好系好安全带 | 
| [39:17] | Emily Thorne… | 艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [39:19] | Displaying emotion | 在枪口之下 | 
| [39:21] | while withholding your inner Ninja at gunpoint. | 隐藏起忍者术 表现得手足无措 | 
| [39:25] | You almost seemed like a mere mortal tonight. | 你今晚看上去几乎像个平凡人了 | 
| [39:27] | There’s a first | 凡事总有第一次 | 
| [39:28] | and a last time for everything. | 和最后一次 | 
| [39:30] | I found it interesting that | 有趣的是 | 
| [39:31] | the police didn’t find any bullets in the gun… | 警察没有在那支枪里找到任何子弹 | 
| [39:37] | Your gun. | 你的枪 | 
| [39:37] | I thought you always kept that thing loaded. | 我以为那玩意你随时都上好膛的 | 
| [39:41] | Not always. | 情况有变嘛 | 
| [39:42] | You never cease to amaze and… | 你总是有办法令我惊讶 | 
| [39:46] | terrify me, maestro. | 令我害怕 大师 | 
| [39:53] | I’m so sorry, Ash. | 我很抱歉 阿什莉 | 
| [39:54] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也一样 | 
| [39:56] | Wow, that was fun. | 真是一场好戏 | 
| [39:57] | Well, we sure know how to pick ’em, hmm? | 我俩也真有挑男人的眼光 | 
| [40:14] | Duress impacts relationships in one of two ways. | “胁迫”对感情有两种影响 | 
| [40:18] | It either tears people apart… | 或令人们分道扬镳 | 
| [40:22] | Or strengthens their connection, | 或令心灵更加紧密 | 
| [40:24] | binding them tightly in a common objective. | 为了同一目标 将彼此牢牢绑紧 | 
| [40:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [40:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [40:52] | No. Do you have any idea | 不好 你觉得 | 
| [40:54] | what that guy was getting at… | 那家伙说大卫·克拉克的事 | 
| [40:56] | when he said “The truth about David Clarke”? | 究竟是指什么 | 
| [40:59] | Oh, he’s probably just another conspiracy lunatic. | 他大概只是个阴谋论的疯子吧 | 
| [41:03] | A lot of ’em out there. | 这里有很多这样的人 | 
| [41:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [41:07] | Or maybe there really is more to the story than we’ve been told. | 也许事情比我们知道的要复杂得多 | 
| [41:19] | Some birthday. | 够呛的生日 | 
| [41:20] | If anything had happened to you or Charlotte tonight… | 如果今晚你和夏洛特有个三长两短… | 
| [41:24] | It didn’t. We’re both okay. | 没有如果 我俩都没事 | 
| [41:26] | Yeah, but still. | 话虽如此 | 
| [41:31] | I don’t know what I did to deserve you, Emily Thorne, | 我修了几辈子福才遇到你 艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [41:34] | but I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我已无法想象没有你的生活 | 
| [41:38] | Well, luckily, you don’t have to. | 幸好你不用去想象 | 
| [42:02] | Oh, I shudder to think what you charge | 一想到你深夜上门服务的收费标准 | 
| [42:04] | for a late-night house call. | 我就不寒而栗 | 
| [42:06] | Trust me, | 相信我 | 
| [42:07] | this is one bill you should be delighted to pay. | 这绝对是物超所值 | 
| [42:10] | I found a doctor who’s willing to manufacture | 我找到一个医生愿意 | 
| [42:12] | the documents necessary to prove you had that miscarriage. | 伪造你那次流产的证明文件了 | 
| [42:17] | In the eyes of the law, | 从法律的角度讲 | 
| [42:18] | Conrad’s prenup with you is null and void. | 康拉德的婚前协议不具有任何法律效力 |