| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | So Charlotte Grayson is your sister? | 这么说夏洛特·格雷森是你的妹妹 | 
| [00:04] | What are you gonna do with the tapes? | 你准备怎么处理这些录像带 | 
| [00:06] | I’ve gotta get rid of Amanda. | 我得把阿曼达弄走 | 
| [00:08] | but I think it’s best if you go back to your mother’s. | 但你最好还是搬回去跟你妈住 | 
| [00:10] | Emily Thorne, will you marry me? | 艾米莉·索恩 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [00:13] | Yes. | 我愿意 | 
| [00:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [00:17] | The Graysons hired that guy who beat up Jack. | 那个打杰克的人是格雷森雇的 | 
| [00:19] | Go to save yourself. | 你必须得离开 | 
| [00:20] | I’m gonna need your old cell phone. | 把你的旧手机给我 | 
| [00:22] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 | 
| [00:23] | She’s gone, Jack. | 她走了 杰克 | 
| [00:24] | Your mom said David Clarke raped her? | 你妈妈说大卫·克拉克强暴了她 | 
| [00:27] | You still want to marry into my crazy family? | 你还愿意嫁入我这疯狂的家庭吗 | 
| [00:28] | More than ever. | 前所未有地愿意 | 
| [00:39] | Years ago, | 多年前 | 
| [00:41] | I met a boy who introduced me to a book, | 一个男孩向我推荐了一本书 | 
| [00:44] | “The Marriage of Heaven and Hell”. | 《天堂与地狱的婚姻》 | 
| [00:47] | In it, William Blake writes, | 威廉·布莱克在书中写道 | 
| [00:47] | 康拉德及维多利亚·格雷森诚邀您参加 其子丹尼尔·格雷森先生与艾米莉·索恩小姐的 冰与火订婚宴 | |
| [00:50] | “If the doors of perception were cleansed, | “若感知通透纯净 | 
| [00:53] | “everything would appear to man as it is… | 人们将看清万物的原貌 | 
| [00:57] | infinite.” | 无穷无尽” | 
| [01:05] | But in reality, our perception is often clouded… | 但在现实中 我们的感知常被阴云笼罩 | 
| [01:14] | By expectations… | 比如无尽的期望 | 
| [01:21] | By experiences. | 生活的经历 | 
| [01:27] | As of late, I find my perception is blinded by only one thing… | 最近 我发现我的感知被一事所蒙蔽 | 
| [01:38] | Revenge. | 复仇 | 
| [01:42] | Things aren’t what they seem. | 事情并非表面那样 | 
| [01:44] | I can promise you, | 我向你保证 | 
| [01:45] | Victoria Grayson had nothing to do with my arrest. | 维多利亚·格雷森与我的被捕没有任何关系 | 
| [01:49] | If anything, she’s another victim. | 她只是另一个受害者罢了 | 
| [01:50] | The father of her child is in prison, | 她孩子的亲生父亲身陷囹圄 | 
| [01:54] | and she’s being forced to raise our baby with the man | 她被迫与那个陷我于此的男人 | 
| [01:56] | I believe put me here. | 一起抚养孩子 | 
| [01:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [02:00] | Did you see the invitation? | 你看到邀请函了吗 | 
| [02:03] | It’s gorgeous. | 太漂亮了 | 
| [02:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [02:08] | I’m just pleased to have you back. | 我只是很高兴你回来了 | 
| [02:10] | You’re upset about the engagement, aren’t you? | 你在为订婚的事心烦吧 | 
| [02:12] | It’s just an engagement. Anything can happen. | 只不过是订婚 一切皆有可能 | 
| [02:17] | What would you like for breakfast? | 一起吃早餐吧 | 
| [02:18] | I already ate. | 我吃过了 | 
| [02:19] | Well, lunch then. | 那就吃午餐 | 
| [02:21] | I’m having lunch with Declan, | 我要和德克兰一起吃午餐 | 
| [02:22] | the other one you don’t exactly approve of. | 另一个你看不顺眼的恋爱对象 | 
| [02:26] | But they can’t all be Graysons, can they? | 人无完人 符合你要求的能有几个呢 | 
| [02:35] | Your mother requested white for the engagement photos. | 你妈妈要我穿白色裙装去拍订婚照 | 
| [02:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得这身怎么样 | 
| [02:39] | I think, I’m one lucky guy. | 我觉得我很幸运 | 
| [02:41] | You look gorgeous. | 你美若天仙 | 
| [02:46] | You sure you’re ready for all this? | 你确定准备好了吗 | 
| [02:48] | Well, it’s too late to turn back now. | 现在后悔已经来不及了 | 
| [02:51] | The invitations are already out. | 邀请函都送出去了 | 
| [02:55] | – I’ll see you at the photo shoot. – Okay. | -照相馆见 -好的 | 
| [03:06] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 | 
| [03:08] | Victoria gave birth to a baby girl. | 维多利亚产下一名女婴 | 
| [03:12] | Her name is Charlotte. | 取名夏洛特 | 
| [03:15] | You want proof that I’m telling the truth? | 想知道我说的是不是实话 | 
| [03:18] | Ask her who the father is? | 就去问她谁是孩子的父亲 | 
| [03:25] | Good morning, Nolan. | 早上好 诺兰 | 
| [03:27] | “Fire&Ice.” Mm. Subtle. | “冰与火” 这主题不错 | 
| [03:30] | Was fire and brimstone not available? | 炼狱之火不是更合适吗 | 
| [03:33] | I didn’t check. | 没想过 | 
| [03:35] | What happened to pressing pause and regrouping? | 不是说好停战休整的吗 | 
| [03:38] | Victoria told Daniel that my father raped her. | 维多利亚告诉丹尼尔 我爸爸强暴了她 | 
| [03:41] | That that’s how she became pregnant with Charlotte. | 所以她才会怀上夏洛特 | 
| [03:43] | Wow. She threw a dead man under the bus? | 死无对证 她就让你爸背骂名了 | 
| [03:46] | She’s certainly committed. | 她真够狠心的 | 
| [03:48] | So am I. | 我也不会手软 | 
| [03:49] | You’re thinking of going wide about Charlotte’s paternity, | 你想把夏洛特亲生父亲的事弄得人尽皆知 | 
| [03:51] | aren’t you? | 是吧 | 
| [03:52] | Just waiting for the perfect moment. | 只是在等待最佳时机 | 
| [03:53] | And you’re not worried at all about | 你就一点也不担心 | 
| [03:56] | how that might affect your little sis? | 这事对你妹妹的影响吗 | 
| [03:58] | One way or another, she’s gonna find out. | 无论如何 她都会发现的 | 
| [04:00] | I want it to be my way. | 我想以我的方式解决 | 
| [04:01] | You might want to give that some second thought. | 或许你应该再考虑一下 | 
| [04:03] | Last time you had it your way, | 上次用你的方式解决问题时 | 
| [04:06] | Jack ended up with three cracked ribs and a broken heart. | 杰克落得遍体鳞伤 心如死灰的下场 | 
| [04:09] | His wounds will heal in time. | 总有一天 他的伤口会痊愈 | 
| [04:10] | I’m just happy that he’s finally out of this. | 我只是为他远离麻烦而高兴 | 
| [04:13] | Good-bye, Nolan. | 再见 诺兰 | 
| [04:39] | All right. Just over here, boys. | 好了 搬过来 伙计们 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah, yeah, around the corner. Yep, just in that room. | 对 在转角处 没错 就是那间房 | 
| [04:43] | There you go. | 就是这里 | 
| [04:44] | All right, now careful, careful, careful. | 小心 注意点 | 
| [04:47] | Ah, special delivery for my good buddy Jack, | 给我好兄弟杰克的特快专递 | 
| [04:50] | help ease the pain. | 帮助缓解痛苦 | 
| [04:52] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我要那玩意干什么 | 
| [04:54] | Watch larger-than-life porn, | 观赏AV盛宴 | 
| [04:57] | uh, jumbo “Judge Judy”, | 高清版《朱迪法官》什么的 | 
| [04:58] | your choice. | 随便你 | 
| [04:59] | Holy crap. | 我的天呐 | 
| [05:00] | That’s very generous, but we don’t need it. | 多谢你的慷慨馈赠 但我们不需要这个 | 
| [05:02] | Oh, yeah, we do. I-I mean, | 不 我们需要 | 
| [05:04] | if you can’t return it, then… | 如果不能退货的话 | 
| [05:05] | Dec, show the guys where to put it. | 德克 告诉他们放在哪里 | 
| [05:09] | Look, this came for you today. | 给 今天送来给你的 | 
| [05:10] | I know you’re already in pain, | 我知道你已经痛苦不堪了 | 
| [05:12] | so I thought I’d just pile it all on at once. | 所以还是让你长痛不如短痛吧 | 
| [05:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:15] | – Um, I guess, follow me. – All right. | -跟我来 -好的 | 
| [05:18] | Careful, guys. | 小心点 伙计们 | 
| [05:26] | You knew Amanda’s family, right? | 你认识阿曼达的家人 对吧 | 
| [05:29] | Just her father. | 只认识她爸爸 | 
| [05:30] | Any idea where she might have gone? | 知道她可能会去哪里吗 | 
| [05:33] | No clue. | 一无所知 | 
| [05:34] | Wait. I don’t need to give you | 等等 不需要我给你一通 | 
| [05:35] | “The other fish in the sea” talk, do I? | “弱水三千 何必只取一瓢饮”的说教吧 | 
| [05:37] | Because you’re basically a fisherman. | 因为你就住在水边 | 
| [05:39] | Amanda’s different. | 阿曼达不同 | 
| [05:42] | In her note, | 她在便笺上说 | 
| [05:43] | she said she left because trouble follows her. | 她的离去 是因为她觉得自己是灾星 | 
| [05:45] | I think she thinks she was the reason I got beat up. | 她肯定以为我被打也是她造成的 | 
| [05:48] | I need to find her, tell her it wasn’t her fault. | 我得找到她 告诉她这不是她的错 | 
| [05:49] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [05:52] | What you need to do is rest. | 你现在最需要的是好好休息 | 
| [05:55] | Just rest, buddy. | 别想那么多 伙计 | 
| [06:39] | So… | 这么说 | 
| [06:40] | Fire & Ice? | 主题是冰与火 | 
| [06:43] | It’s astonishing how your mother managed | 你妈以她自己的双重性格 | 
| [06:46] | to model the theme of your engagement party | 给你这个订婚派对 | 
| [06:48] | after both sides of her own personality. | 起的主题名还真是掷地有声啊 | 
| [06:51] | You told me to ask mom about the secret she’s been hiding. | 你让我去问她那个掩盖的秘密 | 
| [06:54] | Well, she told me. | 她已经原原本本告诉我了 | 
| [06:57] | What did she tell you exactly? | 她和你说了些什么 | 
| [07:00] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [07:02] | That David Clarke | 大卫·克拉克就是 | 
| [07:04] | is Charlotte’s biological father, | 夏洛特的亲生父亲 | 
| [07:06] | and everything she’s been through | 还有她不得不背负这个秘密 | 
| [07:08] | having to carry a terrible secret like that. | 所经受的那些磨难 | 
| [07:09] | Wait a minute. Everything she’s been through? | 等一下 什么叫她经受的磨难 | 
| [07:11] | Come on, Daniel. | 拜托了 丹尼尔 | 
| [07:11] | If you’re this easily manipulated by your mother, | 如果你这么容易就被你母亲操控 | 
| [07:14] | I shudder to think what Emily is gonna do to you | 那艾米莉为了成为你的妻子所耍的阴谋 | 
| [07:16] | as your wife. | 就真让人不寒而栗了 | 
| [07:17] | So the rumors are true? | 看来传言是真的呀 | 
| [07:19] | Grandpa. How you doing? | 爷爷 最近怎样 | 
| [07:22] | I heard you went out and got yourself engaged. | 我听说你搬出去了 还订婚了 | 
| [07:24] | Ah. Can’t wait to meet the lovely lady. | 真迫不及待去见见我那孙媳妇 | 
| [07:27] | As one marriage begins, | 一段婚姻开始了 | 
| [07:28] | I understand, another one’s coming to an end. | 而另一段婚姻的终结了 | 
| [07:30] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [07:32] | Vicky called me. | 维姬都告诉我了 | 
| [07:33] | Of course she did. | 就知道会这样 | 
| [07:35] | The idea was to keep our separation discreet. | 我们本来打算慎重考虑离婚的 | 
| [07:37] | But what the heck? | 可那又怎样 | 
| [07:38] | Give us a moment, will you, Dan? | 丹 让我和你爸谈会 好吗 | 
| [07:40] | Oh, sure. | 好的 | 
| [07:45] | You’re in hot water, boy. | 你惹麻烦了 儿子 | 
| [07:49] | I shouldn’t have to tell you what a negative impact | 还用我再跟你强调一遍 | 
| [07:52] | a hostile divorce can have on our company’s bottom line, | 离婚官司对公司财政的消极影响吗 | 
| [07:56] | especially if our assets | 特别是当你和你的前妻 | 
| [07:58] | are forced into a public tug-of-war | 公开地争夺财产时 | 
| [08:00] | between you and your old lady. | 公司的财政状况就会暴露 | 
| [08:02] | Well, I’ve got that situation well in hand. | 好啦 一切都在掌控之中 | 
| [08:03] | From what she told me, your life’s in a free fall. | 可她告诉我 你的生活目前一团糟 | 
| [08:07] | You’re on the verge | 你想给格雷森家族 | 
| [08:07] | of taking a wrecking ball to the Grayson name, | 抹上毁灭性的一笔吗 | 
| [08:10] | my name. | 我的家族 | 
| [08:11] | That is from Victoria, I assume? | 我猜 这话是维多利亚说的吧 | 
| [08:14] | Your source has her own agenda, pops. | 爸 她的话已经影响了你的判断 | 
| [08:16] | Precisely why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 | 
| [08:18] | I didn’t build my empire from the ground up | 我辛辛苦苦建造起来的帝国 | 
| [08:21] | so I could watch your domestic failure | 可不能眼睁睁地看着你 | 
| [08:24] | single handedly tear it down. | 就这么亲手毁灭它 | 
| [08:31] | It’s Amanda. You know what to do. | 我是阿曼达 你懂的 留言吧 | 
| [08:34] | Amanda… It’s jack. | 阿曼达 我是杰克 | 
| [08:38] | Again. | 又是我 | 
| [08:41] | I just found something that belongs to you. | 我找到了一些属于你的东西 | 
| [08:44] | Actually, it looks like it belongs to the guy | 你纵火烧了人家的房子 | 
| [08:45] | whose house you apparently torched. | 这磁带就是受害者的遗物吧 | 
| [08:50] | I don’t know if you’re checking these messages anymore | 不知道你是否还会收听语音信箱 | 
| [08:52] | or if you’re just deleting them, but, uh… | 或者直接就删掉留言了 但是 | 
| [08:55] | If you want your tape back, | 如果你想拿回你的磁带 | 
| [08:56] | you’re gonna have to meet with me face-to-face. | 你必须当面和我谈谈 | 
| [08:58] | I’m sick of being played. | 我受够这种被耍的日子了 | 
| [09:01] | I deserve answers. | 我需要你给我个答案 | 
| [09:18] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事情 | 
| [09:20] | How did Jack get his hands on that tape? | 杰克怎么拿到那卷磁带的 | 
| [09:21] | Victoria’s henchman must have missed it. | 肯定是维多利亚的手下遗漏了 | 
| [09:23] | And if you’re gonna say I told you so, don’t. | 别跟我来马后炮这一套 | 
| [09:25] | All right. Well, what’s on it, anyway? | 好吧 话说 磁带上到底有什么 | 
| [09:28] | Depends on what tape it is. | 那得看是哪卷磁带了 | 
| [09:30] | It could be nothing or it could be a pandora’s box. | 可能没啥 但也可能是潘多拉魔盒 | 
| [09:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 | 
| [09:33] | I’ll get it. | 我去帮你拿回来 | 
| [09:35] | Well, you’ve done enough damage. | 你造成的破坏已经够严重了 | 
| [09:37] | I don’t want to see Jack get hurt again. | 我不想看到杰克再受伤了 | 
| [09:39] | What you think I do? | 你以为我想吗 | 
| [09:41] | I think you’re so busy looking down the road, | 我认为你一心复仇 | 
| [09:44] | that you lost sight of us mere mortals long ago. | 早忘记了我们也有凡人的感情 | 
| [10:00] | The photographer’s ready. | 摄影师已经就位了 | 
| [10:02] | Is that the L’Wren Scott? It’s perfect. | 这不是劳伦·斯科特礼服嘛 美极了 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, and I spoke to Carolina Herrera, | 对了 我和卡罗琳娜·海莱娜谈过了 | 
| [10:06] | And she said, she would be thrilled | 她说 她非常荣幸 | 
| [10:08] | to make your dress for the engagement party. | 能为你打造订婚派对的礼服 | 
| [10:09] | I was thinking drop waist, off the shoulder. | 我觉得低腰的无袖晚礼服不错 | 
| [10:13] | Ashley, personal question. | 阿什莉 问一个私人问题 | 
| [10:16] | Are you close with your family? | 你和家人亲近吗 | 
| [10:17] | Not particularly. | 不是特别亲近 | 
| [10:19] | My father wasn’t around much. | 我爸总是不在家 | 
| [10:22] | Mm. Well, I didn’t know my father at all. | 我一点都不了解我父亲 | 
| [10:24] | It’s one of my deepest regrets. | 这是我今生最大的遗憾之一 | 
| [10:26] | I think growing up without someone to protect you from the world | 我认为从小独立地成长 | 
| [10:29] | forces you to learn how to survive in it. | 会逼着你学会如何生存 | 
| [10:32] | Well, that’s something we both have in common. | 看来我们在这方面有共鸣 | 
| [10:34] | Let’s get another light reading. | 我们换一种光线试试 | 
| [10:36] | We’re coming off a little… | 加一点 | 
| [10:36] | Charlotte,look at you. | 夏洛特 看看你 | 
| [10:40] | You know, the last photographs I have of the two of us | 回想一下 上次我们俩一起拍照 | 
| [10:43] | – are from Martha’s vineyard… – Beautiful. | -还是在玛莎的葡萄园 -漂亮 | 
| [10:44] | – Ages ago. – Nice. | -仿佛几个世纪前了 -很好 | 
| [10:45] | We used to spend so much time together | 那时当丹尼尔去哈佛读书了 | 
| [10:47] | when Daniel was away at Harvard. | 我们俩经常在一起 | 
| [10:49] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 | 
| [10:50] | The prodigal son returned. | 浪子回家了 | 
| [10:53] | What’s say you and I go out after this, | 我们俩拍完照出去逛逛怎样 | 
| [10:55] | just the two of us? | 就我们母女二人 | 
| [10:56] | I already told you, I have plans with Declan. | 我告诉过你了 我和德克兰有约了 | 
| [10:58] | Well, then how about the three of us? | 那么 我们三个人出去聚一下呢 | 
| [11:01] | I’d like to get to know Declan better, and… | 我想更深入地了解一下德克兰 还有 | 
| [11:03] | smooth over any awkwardness between us. | 缓解一下我们母女间的尴尬 | 
| [11:05] | Oh, you mean after you tried to bribe him to leave me alone? | 在你试图收买他离开我之后吗 | 
| [11:09] | That’s kinda hard to smooth out, mom. | 这事还真是很难缓解的 妈妈 | 
| [11:13] | I am trying, Charlotte. | 我在努力了 夏洛特 | 
| [11:16] | I am. | 真的 | 
| [11:17] | Okay, who’s next? | 下一个轮到谁了 | 
| [11:18] | Me. I am. | 我 轮到我了 | 
| [11:20] | let’s, uh, cue up a little music. | 来点音乐 | 
| [11:22] | See if we can get everybody in the mood to get their smile on. | 看能不能激起大家脸上的笑容 | 
| [11:25] | hey, Ems. | 艾米 | 
| [11:28] | You know it’s not fair to keep her in the dark. | 把她蒙在鼓里对她不公平 | 
| [11:30] | -You need to tell her. – Smiles or no smiles? | -你得告诉她 -要笑吗 | 
| [11:32] | Your sister’s in a delicate place right now, | 离婚加之她爸爸的态度 | 
| [11:34] | with the divorce and her father. | 使你妹妹现在很脆弱 | 
| [11:36] | This has to be handled properly. | 这件事一定要处理得当 | 
| [11:38] | Great. Beautiful. | 很好 漂亮 | 
| [11:39] | But you are gonna handle it, aren’t you? | 但你会处理好的 是吗 | 
| [11:42] | Because if it were me, I’d want to know. | 因为如果换做是我 我会想知道真相 | 
| [11:44] | What hurts more is finding out you’ve been lied to. | 发现自己被骗往往会更伤心 | 
| [11:46] | Okay, okay, the groom. | 好了 轮到新郎了 | 
| [11:48] | Come over here. | 过来 | 
| [11:52] | How you holding up? | 还好吗 | 
| [11:54] | Better now that you’re here. | 有你在就好多了 | 
| [11:55] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉没能准时到 | 
| [11:57] | Grandpa Grayson ambushed my dad at the Southfork. | 我爷爷在南方酒店拖住了我爸爸 | 
| [11:59] | Apparently, my mother called him. | 显然我妈妈给他打了电话 | 
| [12:02] | – What do you think’s going on? – I don’t know. | -你觉得出了什么事 -毫无头绪 | 
| [12:04] | But he’s always had a soft spot for my mom more than my dad. | 不过比起我爸 他一向对我妈妈心软 | 
| [12:08] | Daniel, just put your arm around her and act natural. | 丹尼尔 手臂环住她 表现得自然点 | 
| [12:11] | Nothing about this is natural. | 这一点也不自然 | 
| [12:13] | Then try the other arm. | 那就换只手 | 
| [12:14] | Think about the first time you laid your eyes on each other. | 想想你们第一次注意到对方的时候 | 
| [12:19] | “The Marriage of Heaven and Hell” By William Blake. | 威廉·布雷克所作的《天堂与地狱的婚姻》 | 
| [12:22] | William Blake, the poet. | 威廉·布雷克 一个诗人 | 
| [12:24] | I know who that is. I took brit lit last semester. | 我知道他 上学期我学了英国文学 | 
| [12:26] | All right. Very good. Listen. | 很好 那你听着 | 
| [12:27] | “If the doors of perception were cleansed, | “若感知通透纯净 | 
| [12:30] | everything would appear to man as it is, | 人们将看清万物的原貌 | 
| [12:33] | infinite.” | 无穷无尽” | 
| [12:34] | And that applies to you how? | 这跟你有什么关系 | 
| [12:37] | Infinite freedom. | 无尽的自由 | 
| [12:39] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 | 
| [12:40] | I’m weighed down by my father’s expectations, | 我爸爸对我的期望 | 
| [12:42] | my mother’s disapproving eye, | 我妈妈不认同的眼神 | 
| [12:44] | but mostly by the world’s perception | 最主要还有世人对于格雷森这个姓的观念 | 
| [12:47] | of what it means to be a Grayson. | 把我压得喘不过气来 | 
| [12:49] | I don’t want to be limited by all that for the rest of my life. | 我不想以后的日子都被这些束缚着 | 
| [12:56] | That’s it. That’s what I’m looking for. | 就是这样 这才是我想要的 | 
| [12:58] | Beautiful. Great. | 完美 很好 | 
| [13:00] | What were you thinking? | 你刚在想什么 | 
| [13:03] | I was just thinking about the moment that… | 我只是在回想那一刻 | 
| [13:06] | I knew you were the one. | 我确定你是我的真命天子 | 
| [13:08] | Oh, that’s nice. Yeah. | 这很好 | 
| [13:12] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [13:15] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 | 
| [13:16] | Well, it’s a family portrait, isn’t it? | 这可是拍全家福 不是吗 | 
| [13:18] | And this is still my family. | 而这还是我家呢 | 
| [13:20] | Hey, I want to take a picture with dad. | 我想跟我爸爸拍张照 | 
| [13:22] | – Great. – In a minute. I just need to talk to your mother. | -好 -等等 我得先跟你妈妈谈谈 | 
| [13:24] | Let’s set one up with Charlotte and her father. | 再帮夏洛特和她爸爸照一组 | 
| [13:25] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [13:27] | I’m going to lunch. | 我要去吃午餐了 | 
| [13:28] | Mom, if you’d still like to join me and Declan, | 妈妈 如果你还愿意加入我和德克兰 | 
| [13:30] | – I’d love that. – I would be delighted. | -我很欢迎 -乐意之极 | 
| [13:35] | Join me in the study, would you? | 跟我去书房谈吧 | 
| [13:38] | How about we try one over by the railing? | 靠着栏杆再拍一张吧 | 
| [13:42] | How dare you drag my father into this. | 你竟敢把我爸爸拖进这趟浑水 | 
| [13:47] | I was simply telling him about the engagement party. | 我只是告诉他订婚宴的事 | 
| [13:50] | Oh, the hell you were. | 是啊 你真好 | 
| [13:50] | We’ll settle all of this tonight at dinner. | 今天晚宴上一切都会尘埃落定 | 
| [13:53] | He’ll be here at 8:00. | 他8点到 | 
| [13:55] | Well, I won’t be. | 我可不会来 | 
| [13:56] | Of course you will. | 你当然会来 | 
| [13:58] | And you will use this evening as a platform | 而且你会借此机会告诉大家 | 
| [14:00] | to show that our separation is civil and fair, | 我们的分开既合情又合理 | 
| [14:03] | Ensuring your father’s confidence | 好让你爸爸有信心 | 
| [14:04] | in your ongoing leadership of Grayson Global. | 继续把格雷森国际交给你领导 | 
| [14:07] | Or? | 否则呢 | 
| [14:08] | Or… | 否则 | 
| [14:09] | I can make it an apocalyptic showcase | 我会给大家好好展示现在的家丑 | 
| [14:12] | of just how ugly things have become and how much worse they can get. | 并且预演之后会如何进一步的恶化 | 
| [14:15] | What do you want, Victoria? | 你想怎么样 维多利亚 | 
| [14:16] | I want you to resume acting like | 我要你表现得还是夏洛特那个 | 
| [14:19] | a compassionate father to Charlotte, | 疼爱她的爸爸 | 
| [14:21] | to agree never to reveal to her her true paternity, | 保证决不泄露她的亲生父亲 | 
| [14:24] | and to settle this divorce fairly and out of court. | 并且在庭外公平地解决离婚这事 | 
| [14:27] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 | 
| [14:29] | For now. | 目前为止 | 
| [14:33] | Hey, skipper. | 船长 | 
| [14:34] | What you got? | 手里拿的是什么 | 
| [14:37] | You’re an A.V. Geek, right? | 你对视频音频很在行 是吗 | 
| [14:39] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [14:44] | Dinosaur format. | 真是古董格式 | 
| [14:46] | What do I need to watch it? | 我要用什么东西才能看到它的内容 | 
| [14:49] | Well, why don’t I just take it back to my lab? | 不如让我带回我的实验室 | 
| [14:52] | And, uh, I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看有没有办法 | 
| [14:54] | I’ll hold on to that. | 还是放在我这儿吧 | 
| [14:57] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [14:59] | You–you seem tightly wound. | 你好像神经质了点 | 
| [15:01] | I mean, I can’t help but notice Amanda’s name on that. | 我只是不小心看到了上面有阿曼达的名字 | 
| [15:05] | A sex tape? | 是性爱录像吗 | 
| [15:06] | No. Just find me a player. | 不是 帮我找个播放器来就行 | 
| [15:14] | As you know, Grandpa Grayson is in town, | 你们应该知道了 格雷森爷爷也在镇上 | 
| [15:16] | and I would love for the two of you | 你们今晚若能跟我们一起晚餐 | 
| [15:17] | to join us for dinner tonight. | 我会非常高兴 | 
| [15:19] | I would be remissed if I didn’t mention how important it is | 你们要知道 基于最近发生的这么多事 | 
| [15:22] | for all of us, despite recent events, | 大家尽力欢迎他 | 
| [15:24] | to put forth our best effort | 到我们这幸福之家来 | 
| [15:26] | and welcome him into our happy home. | 是有多么重要 | 
| [15:32] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [15:33] | That looked an awful lot like my mother getting what she wants. | 这看起来是我妈达成目的的样子 | 
| [15:40] | You know what? This is Nolan. | 诺兰打电话来了 | 
| [15:41] | I’ve been putting him off all day. I’ve gotta get it. | 我今天一直没接他电话 这个得接 | 
| [15:42] | – All right. I’m gonna get changed. – Okay. | -好的 我去换衣服 -行 | 
| [15:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:46] | Ashley, I’ll be back in a minute. | 阿什莉 我马上回来 | 
| [15:51] | Did you find the tape? | 你找到录像带了吗 | 
| [15:52] | Jack won’t let it out of his sight. | 杰克一直拿着录像带 寸步不离 | 
| [15:55] | I could erase it if I dig up my degausser. | 如果我找到消磁器 应该能把内容清除掉 | 
| [15:57] | But there’s no guarantee he won’t watch it before then. | 但不能保证在此之前他不会看 | 
| [16:01] | Okay, do you know the number that was on the tape? | 好吧 你知道录像带上的编号吗 | 
| [16:02] | 14. Why? You know what’s on it? | 14 怎么了 你知道里面的内容吗 | 
| [16:04] | That was my interview with Treadwell when I was 10. | 那里面是我十岁时和特德韦尔的谈话 | 
| [16:08] | I’ve gotta get my hands on the tape. | 我必须拿到那个录像带 | 
| [16:09] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 | 
| [16:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do? | 等等 等等 你想要干嘛 | 
| [16:13] | Something I’ve been trying to avoid. | 一件我一直尽力避免的事情 | 
| [16:17] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [16:18] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [16:19] | I know you weren’t happy with that photo shoot. | 我知道你不喜欢那样拍照 | 
| [16:20] | No, it w–it’s not that. | 不 与那无关 | 
| [16:22] | It’s just… I don’t know. | 只是 我也不知道 | 
| [16:23] | Maybe tomorrow, | 也许明天 | 
| [16:25] | you, Daniel, and I can go out in the sunlight, | 你 我 丹尼尔可以一起去晒晒太阳 | 
| [16:27] | do something that’s a bit more us. | 做些我们真正会做的事 | 
| [16:29] | That was my original concept. | 我一开始也是这么想的 | 
| [16:30] | This whole thing was Victoria’s idea. | 这些都是维多利亚的主意 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah, it usually is. | 是啊 一如既往 | 
| [16:33] | Listen, I have a few things that I need to take care of. | 我有点事情要去处理一下 | 
| [16:35] | Will you tell Daniel I had to go? | 能帮我转告丹尼尔我得先离开了吗 | 
| [16:37] | What kind of things? | 什么事情 | 
| [16:38] | Secret things. | 秘密的事情 | 
| [16:40] | Wedding things. | 关乎婚礼 | 
| [16:49] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [16:49] | I got your message, Jack. | 我收到你的留言了 杰克 | 
| [16:52] | I need that tape back. | 我得把录像带拿回来 | 
| [16:54] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 | 
| [16:56] | That’s all you have to say to me? | 你要跟我说的就这么多吗 | 
| [16:58] | Coastal Inn, Riverhead, | 河头镇 海岸酒店 | 
| [17:00] | Room Six. | 六号房 | 
| [17:01] | We’ll talk when you get here. | 你来了我们再谈 | 
| [17:04] | Bring that tape. | 把录像带带来 | 
| [17:21] | I’m sorry to drag you back into this. | 抱歉又把你牵扯进来 | 
| [17:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [17:25] | I was going crazy, not being able to talk to jack. | 一直不能联系杰克 都把我逼疯了 | 
| [17:29] | How is he? | 他还好吗 | 
| [17:31] | Does he miss me? | 他想我吗 | 
| [17:32] | He’s confused and upset by what happened, | 他很困惑也很担心到底出了什么事 | 
| [17:35] | which is why we need to stay focused on the bigger picture. | 这也正是我们要以大局为重的原因 | 
| [17:38] | We can’t let whatever’s on that tape lead him to Victoria. | 不能让他拿着录像带去找维多利亚 | 
| [17:41] | You know what she’s capable of. You’ve seen it yourself. | 你知道她会不择手段 你也亲眼见识过了 | 
| [17:43] | Are you sure we’re doing the right thing? | 你确定我们这样做是对的吗 | 
| [17:45] | What if we just tell Jack the truth? | 为何不告诉杰克真相 | 
| [17:46] | That you’ve been pretending to be me this whole time? | 告诉他你一直在假扮我吗 | 
| [17:49] | He’d never forgive you for that. | 那他永远都不会原谅你的 | 
| [18:06] | They just came in. | 他们来了 | 
| [18:07] | Hey, wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 | 
| [18:10] | Mrs. G. Thanks for joining us. | 格雷森夫人 谢谢你能加入我们 | 
| [18:13] | Thank you for having me, Declan. | 德克兰 谢谢你邀请我 | 
| [18:15] | It’s like the beginning of a joke. | 这真像是笑话的开场 | 
| [18:15] | Two Graysons walk into a bar… | 两位格雷森家的人走进一间酒吧 | 
| [18:17] | Well, perhaps we should have a drink before I hear the punch line. | 在我听到笑点前 或许我们该先喝一杯 | 
| [18:22] | Do you have a wine list? | 你们有酒水单吗 | 
| [18:23] | We do. It’s two wines long. Red or white. | 有啊 只有两种酒 红还是白 | 
| [18:28] | How about a Bourbon On the Rocks? | 有加冰的波本威士忌吗 | 
| [18:30] | Yeah, I’ll put that order in with Bull. | 没问题 我马上让布尔下单 | 
| [18:31] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [18:32] | Uh, this is weird for you, isn’t it? | 你一定觉得这很奇怪吧 | 
| [18:35] | Well, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 | 
| [18:36] | there’s more to me than meets the eye. | 我可不是你看到的那么简单 | 
| [18:38] | Besides, I think it’s important | 另外 我觉得时不时 | 
| [18:41] | to shake up one’s perspective every once in a while. | 换个角度看待事情很重要 | 
| [18:44] | That’s why I’m interested in yours. | 这也是为何我想了解你的想法 | 
| [18:45] | Good. Well, then can I invite Declan | 很好 那我今晚能邀请德克兰 | 
| [18:48] | to dinner with grandpa tonight? | 和爷爷共进晚餐吗 | 
| [18:50] | Sweetheart, that’s not a good idea. | 宝贝 这不是个好主意 | 
| [18:52] | It’s very important to your father | 今晚不能出任何差错 | 
| [18:53] | that the evening go without a hitch. | 那对你爸爸至关重要 | 
| [18:55] | Dad can hardly force a smile long enough | 爸爸连勉强笑着 | 
| [18:56] | to take a picture with me. | 和我拍张合照都做不到 | 
| [18:58] | He’ll behave. I spoke to him. | 他不会再那样了 我和他谈过了 | 
| [19:03] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 | 
| [19:11] | It’s Victoria’s pet bird. | 原来是维多利亚的百灵鸟啊 | 
| [19:14] | She wanted to me to pick up | 她让我来问你 | 
| [19:15] | your list of invites for Fire&Ice. | 冰与火 订婚宴你邀请的宾客名单 | 
| [19:17] | Oh, well, unfortunately, it’s incomplete. | 很可惜 名单还没出来 | 
| [19:20] | My secretary is still working on the crossover | 我的秘书还在整理那些 | 
| [19:22] | as Victoria and I are still socially intertwined. | 我和维多利亚社交圈重合的人名 | 
| [19:26] | Okay. I’ll let Mrs. Grayson know. | 好的 我会转告格雷森夫人 | 
| [19:30] | What’s your game, young lady? | 你打着什么算盘呢 小姑娘 | 
| [19:35] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [19:37] | Well, you’re too refined to be a grifter | 要当骗子 你太过高雅 | 
| [19:38] | and you’re too smart to be a lackey. | 若当仆人 你又太过聪明 | 
| [19:40] | So I suppose the polite word for it | 所以形容你最恰当又礼貌的词应该是 | 
| [19:44] | would be opportunist. | 机会主义者 | 
| [19:46] | So if it’s opportunity you’re looking for, | 如果你是在寻求机会的话 | 
| [19:48] | you’re hitching your wagon to the wrong Grayson. | 你可把前程托付给了错的对象 | 
| [19:50] | Oh, I know all about how Victoria treats her help. | 我很清楚维多利亚是如何对待她的帮手的 | 
| [19:53] | I mean, you know, she keeps you at bay | 她先让你走投无路 | 
| [19:55] | and then she draws you in, gives you promises, | 然后招你进来 给你承诺 | 
| [19:58] | and as soon as you think she’s gonna let you fly, | 而就在你觉得她要让你自由翱翔之时 | 
| [20:03] | she clips your wings and puts you back in your cage. | 她会折断你的翅膀 重新锁进笼子里 | 
| [20:05] | I wouldn’t settle for that | 如果我是你的话 | 
| [20:07] | if I were you. | 我可无法接受那样 | 
| [20:10] | Why don’t you have your secretary | 当你的名单定好后 | 
| [20:12] | e-mail me the list when you’re ready, Mr. Grayson? | 不如让你秘书发邮件给我吧 格雷森先生 | 
| [20:30] | Did you bring the tape? | 录像带带来了吗 | 
| [20:31] | Hi to you, too. | 你好啊 | 
| [20:35] | – Amanda. – Did you watch it? | -阿曼达 -你看了吗 | 
| [20:40] | Do I need to? | 我需要看吗 | 
| [20:43] | Don’t I already know everything I need to know? | 我该知道的一切还不够清楚吗 | 
| [20:45] | Some guy’s house burns down, | 一个人的房子被烧 | 
| [20:46] | another guy comes looking for his stolen property, | 另一个人来找他丢失的东西 | 
| [20:48] | Which I find in my house, left by you, | 我在我家找到的 是你留下的 | 
| [20:50] | and I’m nearly beaten to death for it. | 我差点因它而死 | 
| [20:53] | Was I just your alibi? | 我就是你的不在场证明 | 
| [20:55] | That spontaneous trip to Atlantic city, | 你提议去大西洋城自由行 | 
| [20:56] | suggested by you, was that not-so-spontaneous after all? | 但你并不是表面上那么乐意 对吗 | 
| [20:59] | What do you want me to say, Jack? | 杰克 你想让我说什么呢 | 
| [21:01] | I did it. | 是我做的 | 
| [21:03] | I’m a thief, an arsonist, and now a fugitive, | 我是个小偷 纵火犯 现在还是个逃犯 | 
| [21:05] | so call the cops if you want, | 你可以打电话叫警察来抓我 | 
| [21:07] | just give me the tape back. | 只要你把带子还我就行 | 
| [21:09] | Not until you tell me the truth. | 除非你告诉我真相 | 
| [21:11] | Why’d you come back here? | 你为什么回来 | 
| [21:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [21:16] | Was it for me? | 是为了我吗 | 
| [21:17] | Was it for something else? | 还是有其它原因 | 
| [21:20] | – You want the whole truth, Jack? – Yeah. | -你想知道真相对吗 杰克 -是 | 
| [21:23] | The truth is, I’ve made mistakes. | 真相就是 我犯了错 | 
| [21:26] | I’ve pretended to be something I’m not. | 我把自己伪装成了别人 | 
| [21:28] | And that little girl you loved, | 我不是你心里爱着的 | 
| [21:30] | she’s not me. | 那个小女孩 | 
| [21:32] | Just give me the tape back. | 把带子还给我吧 | 
| [21:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:39] | No, I’m keeping it. | 不 我会拿着 | 
| [21:41] | I want to see what was worth | 我想看看是什么东西 | 
| [21:42] | throwing everything we had away. | 值得你放弃我们的过往 | 
| [21:55] | – You need to go after him. – No! | -你得去追他 -不 | 
| [21:57] | I don’t care what’s on that tape, | 我才不关心那带子上是什么 | 
| [21:58] | I’m not doing that to him again. | 我不会再骗他了 | 
| [21:59] | We’re doing it for him– | 我们这样做是为他好 | 
| [22:00] | So you keep saying. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 | 
| [22:03] | – Amanda— – Stop calling me that. | -阿曼达 -别再这样叫我 | 
| [22:05] | You want that tape so bad, you get it from him. | 你那么想拿回那带子 自己去啊 | 
| [22:12] | I need you to call Jack and tell him | 我要你打电话给杰克 告诉他 | 
| [22:13] | you found the equipment to view that video. | 你找到了可以看带子的机子 | 
| [22:15] | He wouldn’t give it back to Amanda. | 他不会还给阿曼达了 | 
| [22:17] | Poor Jack must really want answers | 可怜的杰克肯定很想知道答案 | 
| [22:19] | if not even the Long Island | 连”洛丽塔” 都没能 | 
| [22:20] | Lolita could pry that tape from his death grip. | 把录像带从他手里弄来 | 
| [22:22] | You never told me exactly what’s on it. | 你从来没告诉过我带子上的内容 | 
| [22:24] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 | 
| [22:25] | All Jack’s gonna see is snow, right? | 反正杰克什么也看不到 不是吗 | 
| [22:27] | Is this the degausser? | 这就是消磁器吗 | 
| [22:28] | Locked and ready to be loaded. | 现在锁着 就等装上了 | 
| [22:30] | It’ll erase any magnetic recording. | 它会洗掉所有的磁性记录 | 
| [22:32] | Though, why not just let him see the tape? | 可干嘛不让他看看带子呢 | 
| [22:34] | Seriously, Ems. | 我说真的 艾米 | 
| [22:36] | I mean, give the poor guy some closure | 让可怜的杰克明白 | 
| [22:38] | as to why Amanda Clarke | 为什么阿曼达·克拉克要往自己 | 
| [22:40] | added criminal pyromania to her | 已让人瞠目结舌的重罪记录上 | 
| [22:42] | already impressive list of felonies. | 再加上蓄意纵火 | 
| [22:42] | Because the only memory Jack should have | 因为杰克只需记得 | 
| [22:43] | of Amanda Clarke | 当年阿曼达·克拉克离开时 | 
| [22:45] | is the girl that I left behind. | 留给他的美好回忆 | 
| [22:47] | Is that so he can move on… | 是为了他忘掉过去 继续前进 | 
| [22:51] | Or so you can? | 还是为了你自己 | 
| [22:53] | Never mind. | 别担心 | 
| [22:57] | What’s on the revengenda this evening, hmm? | 今晚你的复仇计划是什么 | 
| [23:00] | Dinner with Daniel’s grandfather. | 和丹尼尔的祖父共进晚餐 | 
| [23:03] | I hear there’s nothing | 我听说 | 
| [23:04] | Grandpa Grayson likes less than a scandal. | 格雷森爷爷最不喜欢的就是丑闻 | 
| [23:07] | Victoria used my father’s reputation | 维多利亚通过污蔑我爸 | 
| [23:09] | to explain away Charlotte’s existence. | 来辩解夏洛特的出生 | 
| [23:12] | Tonight I’m pitting her own lies against her. | 今晚我将用她自己的谎言来报答她 | 
| [23:15] | Forgive me for being captain obvious. | 原谅我的直言不讳 | 
| [23:17] | But, uh, you do realize, | 但你要明白 | 
| [23:19] | you’re putting your own sister into the crosshairs again? | 你这是把你妹妹再次推到了浪尖之上 | 
| [23:23] | Charlotte deserves to know the truth. | 夏洛特有权知道真相 | 
| [23:27] | The question is… | 问题是 | 
| [23:29] | Who’s gonna tell her? | 由谁来告诉她 | 
| [23:31] | That’s simple. | 这很简单 | 
| [23:34] | Our father is. | 让我们的爸爸来告诉她 | 
| [23:41] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 | 
| [23:44] | There’s a package in the doorway. | 门口有个包裹 | 
| [23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:51] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [23:52] | How were your secret errands? | 你的秘密行动进展如何 | 
| [23:54] | All taken care of. | 搞定了 | 
| [23:55] | – Come on. I want you to meet my grandfather. – Okay. | -过来 我想介绍我爷爷给你认识 -好 | 
| [24:03] | Well, actually, me and my brother own a bar in Montauk. | 我和我哥在蒙托克有间酒吧 | 
| [24:05] | Best barflies in the Hamptons, hands down. | 汉普顿斯最文明的酒吧 从父亲那继承的 | 
| [24:07] | Hello, dad. | 爸爸你好 | 
| [24:09] | There’s my girl. | 我亲爱的媳妇 | 
| [24:13] | Don’t you look well? | 你看起来容光焕发 | 
| [24:14] | You’re lying your ass off, but I’ll take it. | 你是在恭维我 不过我乐意接受 | 
| [24:17] | I see that you’ve met Declan. | 你已经见过德克兰了 | 
| [24:19] | He’s going to be attending Collins prep | 他秋季会同夏洛特一起 | 
| [24:21] | with charlotte this fall. | 去柯林斯预科学校 | 
| [24:22] | Well, that’s assuming I pass the entrance exams. | 前提是我得顺利通过入学考试 | 
| [24:24] | And I been working like a dog, but they’re, uh– | 我就像只狗一样拼命学习 但是它们 | 
| [24:26] | They’re a bitch. | 它们是畜生 | 
| [24:27] | Yes, sir. | 对 | 
| [24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:30] | Listen, I never made it past the 11th grade. | 我连高中都没毕业 | 
| [24:33] | But I started Grayson Global from the ground up at 22. | 但我在22岁白手起家创立了格雷森环球 | 
| [24:38] | Don’t ever let the place you start | 别任凭自己的出生 | 
| [24:40] | dictate where you finish. | 决定今后的路 | 
| [24:42] | Right, Victoria? | 我说的对吗 维多利亚 | 
| [24:43] | Never. | 决不 | 
| [24:45] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [24:46] | Emily, this is my grandfather, Edward Grayson. | 艾米莉 这是我祖父 爱德华·格雷森 | 
| [24:49] | It’s such a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [24:50] | Daniel’s told me so much about you. | 丹尼尔告诉了我很多你的事 | 
| [24:52] | I wish I could say the same about you. | 真希望他也能多告诉我点你的事 | 
| [24:55] | Well, in our defense, this courtship | 在我们看来 这对恋人 | 
| [24:57] | practically materialized out of thin air. | 眼中只有彼此 | 
| [25:00] | So how did you two love birds meet? | 你们两人怎么相遇的 | 
| [25:03] | Hey, studybug. Settle an argument for us. | 书呆子 你来评评理 | 
| [25:07] | Do you know who this man is? | 你知道他是谁吗 | 
| [25:08] | Nope. | 不知道 | 
| [25:09] | He is poised to be one of the richest men in America. | 他即将成为全美最富有的阶层 | 
| [25:13] | But he wants to throw all that away | 但他却想放弃一切 | 
| [25:15] | and become a penniless poet. | 当个一文不名的诗人 | 
| [25:17] | Now I think he’s crazy. What do you think? | 我觉得他疯了 你呢 | 
| [25:19] | I think you should ask someone else. | 我想你还是去问别人吧 | 
| [25:20] | Oh, no, no, no. We want to ask you. | 不 不 不 我们想听你的意见 | 
| [25:22] | I mean, I can’t be who I am and a poet at the same time. | 我不能同时既做富二代 又当诗人 | 
| [25:24] | My parents would never allow it. | 我父母永远都不会同意的 | 
| [25:27] | You want people to see something different | 想知道人们听见你姓时 | 
| [25:28] | when they hear your last name? | 不一样的反应吗 | 
| [25:30] | Make ’em see it. | 直接问他们吧 | 
| [25:32] | Be better than your parents. | 反应比你的父母要好 | 
| [25:33] | There ain’t nothin’ more poetic than that. | 没有比这更富诗意的了 | 
| [25:37] | Daniel strikes me as a man who knows what he wants. | 丹尼尔是个清楚自己想要什么的人 | 
| [25:40] | Be willing to make a decision. | 也乐意做出抉择 | 
| [25:43] | That’s what Patton said | 就像巴顿将军说的 | 
| [25:44] | was the sign of a true leader. | 这是成为真正领袖的好兆头 | 
| [25:45] | Evening, all. | 大家晚上好 | 
| [25:47] | Sorry I’m late. I got held up at work. | 很抱歉迟到了 公务缠身 | 
| [25:50] | Still kissing up to the boss after all these years, hey? | 过了这么多年 还是那么爱拍老板马屁啊 | 
| [25:53] | Yeah, well, it seems a C.E.O.’s work is never done. | 看来CEO永远不得闲 | 
| [25:56] | If you’ll excuse me. | 请允许我失陪下 | 
| [25:58] | Charlotte, would you join me in the study, please? | 夏洛特 跟我来下书房吧 | 
| [26:04] | How about a dance? | 跳支舞如何 | 
| [26:05] | I’d love that. | 乐意之至 | 
| [26:06] | You okay with this, Charlotte? | 夏洛特 一个人去行吗 | 
| [26:07] | Just give me a second, Declan. | 等我一会 德克兰 | 
| [26:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [26:13] | Level with me, Vicky. | 和我说实话 维姬 | 
| [26:15] | You think this marriage can be saved? | 你们的婚姻还有救吗 | 
| [26:18] | Come on, dad. | 算了吧 爸爸 | 
| [26:21] | You can hardly be surprised. | 答案显而易见 毫不诧异 | 
| [26:23] | Besides, you and I have always spoken the same language. | 再说了 你和我总站在统一战线 | 
| [26:27] | I’ve loved a lot of women in my life, | 这辈子我爱过很多女人 | 
| [26:29] | but I never could figure out | 但总找不到 | 
| [26:31] | how to make it last. | 能持之以恒的方法 | 
| [26:33] | Well, maybe that’s because you loved too many at the same time. | 可能是因为你一次爱了很多人吧 | 
| [26:37] | Fair enough. | 有道理 | 
| [26:39] | But I’m 80 now… | 我如今80岁了 | 
| [26:41] | with nothing to show for it. | 也没什么奢望 | 
| [26:44] | I don’t want the same fate for you and Conrad. | 我只是不想看到你和康拉德有与我一样的命运 | 
| [26:48] | Oh, neither do I. | 我也不想 | 
| [26:49] | Promise me that this is not gonna get ugly. | 向我保证 这事别处理得太难堪 | 
| [26:56] | Here’s Amanda’s tape. | 这是阿曼达的带子 | 
| [26:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 | 
| [27:01] | I couldn’t have gone to anyone else about this. | 这事我没找过别人 | 
| [27:04] | Lucky for you, you got | 你真走运 你有 | 
| [27:05] | the captain of the geek squad in your back pocket. | 极客团队长做你的坚实后盾 | 
| [27:08] | That’s not what I’m saying, Nolan. | 我不是这个意思 诺兰 | 
| [27:11] | You’ve been a really good friend. | 你确实是个好朋友 | 
| [27:16] | Probably one of my only. | 可能是我唯一的好友了 | 
| [27:23] | Can I ask you something, | 能以朋友的身份 | 
| [27:25] | friend to friend? | 问你件事吗 | 
| [27:28] | Shoot. | 说吧 | 
| [27:29] | Why do you want to watch this? | 为什么你想看这带子 | 
| [27:32] | I mean, if Amanda already admitted | 既然阿曼达已经承认 | 
| [27:33] | that she set the fire, what does it matter? | 是她放的火 看不看又有什么关系 | 
| [27:35] | Because the reality can’t be any worse than my imagination. | 因为现实不会比我想得还糟糕 | 
| [27:38] | What if it is? | 要是真这么糟呢 | 
| [27:39] | Either way, I gotta know. | 不管怎样 我想知道 | 
| [27:43] | If I’m gonna let her go, | 如果要我放她离开 | 
| [27:46] | I have to. | 我会的 | 
| [28:04] | Please. I need to talk to my daddy. | 求你了 我想和爸爸说话 | 
| [28:07] | Find the lady with the dark hair. | 去找那个黑发女人 | 
| [28:09] | She was there the night they took him away. | 警察带走他的那晚 她也在场 | 
| [28:13] | He loved her. | 他爱她 | 
| [28:15] | And she loved him. | 而她也爱他 | 
| [28:17] | They kissed on the lips all the time. | 他们总是嘴对嘴亲吻 | 
| [28:20] | Just find her. | 去找她就行了 | 
| [28:23] | I know she’ll help us. | 她会帮助我们的 | 
| [28:25] | Do you know the name of this woman? | 你知道她的名字吗 | 
| [28:29] | Victoria. | 叫维多利亚 | 
| [28:31] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [28:33] | I have to see him again. | 我想再看见他 | 
| [28:35] | 特德韦尔录像 第14盘 采访阿曼达·克拉克 1995年11月17日 | |
| [28:41] | Poor kid. | 可怜的娃娃 | 
| [28:44] | Jack, I’m so sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:48] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [28:50] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [29:10] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 | 
| [29:12] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 | 
| [29:16] | Whatever’s happening with this family is not your fault. | 这个家无论发生什么都不是你的错 | 
| [29:21] | I shouldn’t have taken my frustrations with your mother | 我不该把对你妈妈的失意怨气 | 
| [29:23] | out on you. | 撒在你身上 | 
| [29:27] | So I haven’t done anything wrong? | 这么说 我没做错事咯 | 
| [29:29] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 | 
| [29:31] | No. | 没有 | 
| [29:33] | If I seem tough, Charlotte, | 夏洛特 我当时态度强硬 | 
| [29:35] | it’s because I want you strong enough | 只是因为我希望你有能力 | 
| [29:36] | to handle whatever instabilities | 去处理将来未知的 | 
| [29:40] | may come your way. | 动荡不安 | 
| [29:45] | Daddy, do you remember when Justin Fowler | 爸爸 你还记得我16岁生日时 | 
| [29:48] | broke up with me at my sweet 16 party? | 贾斯汀·弗劳尔和我分手的事吗 | 
| [29:51] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然记得 | 
| [29:54] | He was your first love. | 他是你的初恋 | 
| [29:59] | And you sat with me for two hours | 当我的朋友都在楼下好奇我去哪里时 | 
| [30:03] | when my friends were downstairs, wondering where I’d gone. | 你则在楼上陪我坐了2小时 | 
| [30:08] | Remember what you said? | 记得你说过什么吗 | 
| [30:12] | Let ’em wait. | 让他们去等吧 | 
| [30:15] | And you sat with me, making me laugh. | 你坐在我身旁 一直逗我笑 | 
| [30:21] | You know, that laugh of yours | 要知道 你的笑声 | 
| [30:24] | is probably my most favorite sound | 可能是这世界上 | 
| [30:26] | in the whole wide world. | 我最爱听的声音了 | 
| [30:37] | I’m not afraid of instability, daddy. | 爸爸 我不害怕动荡不安 | 
| [30:41] | As long as I have you, | 只要你在我身边 | 
| [30:43] | there’s nothing I can’t handle. | 我就没什么不能面对的 | 
| [30:52] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [31:00] | There’s my girl. | 我的乖女儿 | 
| [31:18] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [31:20] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐已经准备好了 | 
| [31:21] | Why don’t you come join the others on the patio? | 你怎么不和其他人一起去庭院 | 
| [31:26] | This is just a dvd from another wedding planner. | 这只是另一张婚礼策划光盘 | 
| [31:29] | I wouldn’t want Ashley to get the wrong idea. | 我可不想让阿什莉会错意 | 
| [31:32] | Well, that’s so thoughtful. | 想得可真周到 | 
| [31:36] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [31:39] | Amanda, open the door. | 开门 阿曼达 | 
| [31:44] | I know you’re in there. Please… | 我知道你在里面 请… | 
| [31:46] | Just talk to me. | 和我谈谈吧 | 
| [31:49] | Look, I don’t know why you pushed me away, | 虽然不知道 你为何离开我 | 
| [31:50] | And I don’t care. I just want to help you. | 我也不在乎 我就是想帮帮你 | 
| [31:55] | I saw the tape. | 我看过录像带了 | 
| [31:56] | I know what Victoria did to you. | 知道维多利亚对你犯下的罪孽了 | 
| [31:58] | I know she left you in that awful place. | 她害你如今落入如此境地 | 
| [31:59] | I probably would’ve burned that house down myself. | 我要是你 我也会把那房子烧了 | 
| [32:04] | Please open the door. | 快开门啊 | 
| [32:11] | Amanda! Are you in there?! | 阿曼达 你在吗 | 
| [32:14] | Please just talk to me. | 和我谈谈吧 拜托 | 
| [32:24] | Excuse me. This is one of the foundations I work for. | 抱歉 我工作的一个基金会打来了 | 
| [32:30] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [32:31] | If you were gonna let Jack watch the tape, | 既然你早决定给杰克看录像带 | 
| [32:32] | why’d you make me push him away? | 干嘛还让我把他推走 | 
| [32:35] | I didn’t let him watch it. | 我没让他看啊 | 
| [32:36] | Somebody did. | 反正有人让他看了 | 
| [32:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [32:38] | Because he was just here. | 因为他刚来过 | 
| [32:39] | – He nearly broke the door down. – Amanda, listen to me– | -差点把门敲烂了 -阿曼达 听我说 | 
| [32:42] | No, I’m done listening to you. | 不 我可听够了 | 
| [32:44] | I’m gonna start listening to Jack now. | 现在起我要听杰克的 | 
| [32:46] | I’m going after him. | 我去追他了 | 
| [32:47] | Amanda– | 阿曼达 | 
| [32:48] | Modern technology… | 现代科技 | 
| [32:50] | it’s gonna be the death of us all. | 终有一天会置人于死地 | 
| [32:52] | Come on. Join the party. | 走吧 加入我们 | 
| [32:54] | Jack! | 杰克 | 
| [32:55] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克 快停下 | 
| [32:57] | Jack! | 停下来啊 | 
| [32:59] | Jack! | 杰克 | 
| [33:06] | And the rain was pouring down on us, | 大雨瓢泼 | 
| [33:07] | but I just kept going. | 却浇不熄我的热情 | 
| [33:09] | and, uh, and somehow, | 后来 | 
| [33:11] | she found it in her heart to say yes. | 她终于考虑清楚 答应我了 | 
| [33:14] | That’s great. | 很浪漫 | 
| [33:15] | And Daniel tells me you’re independently wealthy. | 丹尼尔还告诉我 你自强独立又很富有 | 
| [33:18] | Here’s to small miracles. | 敬身边的奇迹 | 
| [33:19] | She studies cultures all around the world, | 她游览全球 | 
| [33:21] | speaks several different languages, | 会说多国语言 | 
| [33:23] | devotes her time to charity. | 致力于慈善事业 | 
| [33:24] | Well… | 净夸我 | 
| [33:25] | She’s pretty special. | 很特别的 | 
| [33:27] | Beauty, brains, and a big heart to boot. | 美貌与智慧并存 而且心胸宽广 | 
| [33:30] | You know who you remind me of? | 知道你让我想起了谁吗 | 
| [33:33] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [33:37] | Don’t you all see the resemblance? | 你们没发现她们很相似吗 | 
| [33:39] | Sir. Excuse me. Sir. | 先生 抱歉 先生 | 
| [33:41] | You couldn’t do it. | 你怎么能那么做 | 
| [33:43] | You couldn’t just leave her the hell alone. | 怎么能对她不管不顾 | 
| [33:44] | Jack, I-I– | 杰克 我 | 
| [33:45] | Excuse me, Porter, we’re kind of in the middle | 波特 我们一家人 | 
| [33:47] | – of a family dinner here, so– – Back off, Grayson. | -正吃饭呢 -你一边去 格雷森 | 
| [33:49] | I’m not here for you. | 我不是来找你的 | 
| [33:50] | Well, if you’re here for Emily, | 你要是找艾米莉的话 | 
| [33:51] | I’m sure she made it clear, she’s not interested. | 我记得她都告诉你了 她不喜欢你 | 
| [33:52] | – Don’t push me. – Enough! | -别逼我 -够了 | 
| [33:54] | Stop it. | 行啦 | 
| [33:54] | Mr. Porter, you have some nerve coming here. | 波特先生 你闯进这里也真够胆大的 | 
| [33:57] | I’ve got some nerve? | 你说我胆大 | 
| [33:58] | What did you say to Amanda Clarke | 为了让阿曼达·克拉克离开 | 
| [34:00] | to make her leave town? | 你和她说过什么 | 
| [34:01] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 你别胡说八道 | 
| [34:02] | Obviously, you’ve been misinformed. | 肯定是有人蛊惑你了 | 
| [34:04] | As misinformed as David Clarke was | 阿曼达看到你亲她父亲大卫·克拉克 | 
| [34:06] | when Amanda saw you kissing him? | 这么说他也是被你蛊惑喽 | 
| [34:12] | Mom, what is he talking about? | 妈 他说什么呢 | 
| [34:13] | I know. I know you were in love with Amanda’s father. | 我都知道了 你和阿曼达的父亲好过 | 
| [34:16] | But I guess it was more important | 但你将此事掩人耳目 | 
| [34:18] | to hide that from the world than to help the little girl | 甚至不肯帮帮 | 
| [34:20] | that he left behind. | 他留下的女儿 | 
| [34:21] | You have an active imagination. | 你想象力可真丰富 | 
| [34:23] | Who needs imagination? | 你以为是我编出来的啊 | 
| [34:25] | I’ve seen the videotape. | 我看过录像带了 | 
| [34:30] | It’s no wonder her life turned out as rough as it did. | 怪不得她的生活一直那么坎坷 | 
| [34:32] | But you could’ve prevented that, and you did nothing. | 你本可帮她一把 可你一直都袖手旁观 | 
| [34:35] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 | 
| [34:38] | If you don’t stop telling lies about Amanda Clarke, | 别再中伤阿曼达·克拉克了 | 
| [34:40] | I’m gonna start telling the truth about you. | 否则别逼我揭你老底 | 
| [34:47] | Jack. Hey, wait up. | 杰克 等下 | 
| [34:49] | Victoria, is this true? | 维多利亚 这是真的吗 | 
| [34:51] | Listen, he doesn’t know | 他并不清楚 | 
| [34:52] | what really happened with David Clarke. | 妈妈和大卫·克拉克之间的真相 | 
| [34:54] | Murder and terrorism weren’t his only crimes. | 他犯下的罪孽不止是谋杀与恐怖主义 | 
| [34:58] | What happened wasn mom’s fault. | 不要怪妈妈 不是她的错 | 
| [35:00] | Is that the story you’re spinning these days? | 你这几天新编了这个故事啊 | 
| [35:03] | Astonishing, the lengths you’ll go to | 膜拜啊 为了保护自己 | 
| [35:05] | for self-preservation. | 你什么都做得出来 | 
| [35:06] | Not another word, Conrad. | 你闭嘴 康拉德 | 
| [35:08] | I am warning you. | 我警告你 | 
| [35:10] | She’s right. Charlotte doesn’t deserve | 她说得对 我们不该 | 
| [35:11] | to be in the middle of this. | 把夏洛特也牵扯进来 | 
| [35:12] | No, she doesn’t deserve to be in the middle of it, | 确实不该牵扯到她 | 
| [35:14] | but she’s right in the center of it. | 可她是此事的焦点 | 
| [35:15] | And she has your mother to thank for that. | 这多亏了你妈 | 
| [35:17] | Somebody better tell me what’s going on right now | 你们谁快告诉我到底怎么回事 | 
| [35:19] | – or I swear– – Charlotte, sweetheart, | -不然我发誓 -夏洛特 宝贝 | 
| [35:20] | you said that you could handle anything | 你说过只要我陪着你 | 
| [35:22] | as long as you have me. | 你就可以承受一切打击 | 
| [35:23] | Well, you have me, always. | 我一直都会陪着你 | 
| [35:25] | And it’s time you know the truth. | 所以你该知道真相了 | 
| [35:29] | David Clarke isn’t just Amanda’s father. | 大卫·克拉克不仅是阿曼达的父亲 | 
| [35:30] | He’s your biological father as well. | 也是你的生父 | 
| [35:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:41] | He’s not. | 他不是的 | 
| [35:45] | Mom… | 妈 | 
| [35:53] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 | 
| [35:58] | I will never forgive you for this. | 我永远都不会原谅你 | 
| [36:01] | And I’ll never forgive you for inviting that bastard | 你带那杂种进我们的卧室 | 
| [36:04] | into our bed. | 我也永远不会原谅你 | 
| [36:05] | She didn’t invite him, dad. | 爸 不是妈带他进去的 | 
| [36:06] | That’s not what happened. | 事情的真相不是这样 | 
| [36:07] | No, no, that’s exactly what happened, Daniel. | 不不 就是这样 丹尼尔 | 
| [36:09] | Whatever you think you know, | 你妈骗了你 | 
| [36:10] | that man never attacked your mother. | 那男的从来没袭击过她 | 
| [36:13] | No. | 没有 | 
| [36:15] | And it wasn’t just one night. | 而且他们在一起不止一晚 | 
| [36:18] | It was an ongoing affair. | 他们一起偷腥很久了 | 
| [36:21] | No, you’re wrong. Mom, tell him. | 你错了 妈 你告诉他 | 
| [36:25] | Mom, tell him. | 告诉他啊 | 
| [36:46] | So much for the possibility of a friendly divorce. | 我看和平离婚也没什么可能了 | 
| [36:50] | Well, she’ll settle quietly. I’m making sure of that. | 她会和我私下解决的 你放心吧 | 
| [36:53] | Do I have to remind you what happened to this company | 还需要我提醒你 上一次 | 
| [36:56] | the last time David Clarke’s name | 大卫·克拉克的名字和公司牵扯在一起时 | 
| [36:58] | was associated with it? | 发生了什么吗 | 
| [37:00] | Why are you talking to me like I’m the one | 听你这口气 好像我是那个 | 
| [37:02] | who slept with him? | 和他上床的人似的 | 
| [37:03] | She did this to our family, willingly. | 她破坏了我们的家庭 自觉自愿 | 
| [37:05] | I am less concerned about her sins as a wife | 比起她身为人妻的罪孽 | 
| [37:08] | than I am about your sins as a father. | 我更关注你身为人父的罪恶 | 
| [37:11] | What kind of a man forces his children to participate | 哪种人会将他的孩子 | 
| [37:15] | in a charade like this? | 置身于这样的闹剧当中 | 
| [37:17] | You did when you taught me that perception is reality! | 你教我感知即真实的时候就做过 | 
| [37:20] | In business, Conrad! | 那只适用于商战 康拉德 | 
| [37:22] | This is family. | 这是你的家庭 | 
| [37:23] | It’s the same difference, isn’t it? | 这两者没什么区别 是吧 | 
| [37:28] | If that is all I passed on to you, | 如果那就是你从我这里学到的全部知识 | 
| [37:32] | then you should understand why I am suggesting | 那你就会明白为何我提议 | 
| [37:35] | that you step down as C.E.O. of Grayson Global, | 你从格雷森国际的执行总裁之位下台 | 
| [37:39] | and we begin to groom your son to take your place. | 而我们开始培养你儿子成为接班人 | 
| [37:43] | Clearly, Daniel is the only one left | 显而易见 丹尼尔是这个家庭中 | 
| [37:46] | willing and able to stand up for what’s left of this family. | 唯一愿意并能够支撑残存家族的人 | 
| [37:49] | You can’t be serious. He’s just a kid. | 你开玩笑吧 他还是个毛头小子 | 
| [37:51] | He’s older than I was when I started this company! | 我当年创立公司时比他还小 | 
| [37:55] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 | 
| [37:55] | you might have brought the Grayson name to the company, | 你的确给公司冠上了”格雷森”这个姓氏 | 
| [37:57] | but I brought the Global. | 但我才是带领公司走向”国际”的人 | 
| [37:59] | All due respect, son, | 恕我直言 儿子 | 
| [38:01] | I am still chairman of the board. | 我依然是董事长 | 
| [38:18] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [38:19] | Jack, it’s Emily. | 杰克 我是艾米莉 | 
| [38:22] | I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 | 
| [38:25] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [38:26] | I’m sorry about the party. | 抱歉 我破坏了你的派对 | 
| [38:29] | I was just… so angry. | 我当时 怒火攻心 | 
| [38:34] | Have you talked to Amanda? | 你和阿曼达谈过了吗 | 
| [38:35] | No. I can’t find her. | 没有 我找不到她 | 
| [38:37] | I’ve been back by her hotel a couple of times, | 我去她旅店找过几次 | 
| [38:40] | but… other than that, I don’t know where to look. | 但除此之外 我不知道还能去哪里找 | 
| [38:43] | Well, maybe she doesn’t want to be found. | 也许她不希望被找到 | 
| [38:45] | I know you really care about her, | 我知道你非常在乎她 | 
| [38:47] | but you can’t fix a person if they don’t want to be helped. | 但若她不希望被帮助 你也无能为力 | 
| [38:49] | But if you’d just seen this tape, Emily… | 但如果你看过那录像带的话 艾米莉 | 
| [38:51] | She was just some little girl that everyone stopped fighting for. | 她那时只是个没人要的小丫头 | 
| [38:58] | I-I have to go, Jack. I’m sorry. | 我得挂了 杰克 抱歉 | 
| [39:09] | How’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特怎么样了 | 
| [39:12] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 | 
| [39:14] | She should never have found out this way. | 她不应该以这种方式发现真相 | 
| [39:16] | She’s stronger than you think. | 她比你想象中坚强 | 
| [39:18] | I think I’ll go look for her. | 我得去找她了 | 
| [39:20] | I feel like such a fool for defending my mother. | 我觉得我维护妈妈的行为真像个傻瓜 | 
| [39:23] | If she lied about this, | 如果她在这件事上撒了谎 | 
| [39:24] | I’ll never believe another word she says. | 我就再也不会相信她说的任何话了 | 
| [39:28] | I’ll come by later, all right? | 我过会再来 好吗 | 
| [39:34] | Maybe she had her reasons, you know? | 知道吗 也许她有苦衷 | 
| [39:36] | So now you’re on her side? | 你现在站在她那边了 | 
| [39:38] | No, Charlotte, I’m on your side. | 不 夏洛特 我是站你这边的 | 
| [39:39] | But maybe it’s not what it seems. | 但也许事情并不像看起来那样 | 
| [39:41] | Maybe there’s something more to understand. | 也许这事背后还另有隐情 | 
| [39:44] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没有了 | 
| [39:46] | This is my mother we’re talking about. | 我们说的是我妈 不是别人 | 
| [39:55] | Charlotte, that’s not a good idea right now. | 夏洛特 现在买醉不是个好主意 | 
| [39:57] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [39:58] | Look, you’re either with me… | 听着 你要不就支持我 | 
| [40:00] | or against me. | 要不就反对我 | 
| [40:04] | I’m with you, Charlotte. | 我一向支持你 夏洛特 | 
| [40:05] | But this isn’t you. | 但这不像你 | 
| [40:08] | Just because he’s not really your dad | 虽然他不是你的生父 | 
| [40:10] | doesn’t mean he’s gonna stop being your father. | 但并不代表着他不会继续做你的父亲 | 
| [40:12] | That’s exactly what it means. | 他不会是我父亲了 | 
| [40:15] | Well, at least you still have one. | 至少你还有父亲 | 
| [40:19] | My father… | 我父亲 | 
| [40:21] | is dead, Declan, | 已经死了 德克兰 | 
| [40:25] | Just like yours. | 正如你父亲已死一样 | 
| [40:30] | Truth is a battle of perceptions. | 真相是场感知之争 | 
| [40:35] | People only see what they’re prepared to confront. | 人们只能看到他们准备好面对的事情 | 
| [40:56] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [41:04] | It’s not what you look at that matters, | 你看向什么并不重要 | 
| [41:08] | but what you see. | 重要的是你看到了什么 | 
| [41:12] | Jack saw the tape, Nolan. | 杰克还是看了那盘录像带 诺兰 | 
| [41:14] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [41:15] | I’m sorry. The degausser didn’t work. | 我很抱歉 消磁器没起作用 | 
| [41:17] | It’s a relic. What can I say? | 是坏的 我能怎么办 | 
| [41:19] | Thanks to you, Jack showed up at the Graysons | 因为你 杰克闯入了格雷森家 | 
| [41:21] | and threatened Victoria. | 威胁了维多利亚 | 
| [41:22] | Now he’s in her crosshairs, too. | 现在他也成为了她瞄准的目标了 | 
| [41:24] | Thanks to me? | 因为我吗 | 
| [41:25] | Jack was bound and determined, Emily. | 杰克目标明确 毫不动摇 艾米莉 | 
| [41:27] | And do I need to remind you how that tape | 我还需要提醒你那盘磁带 | 
| [41:28] | got into his hands in the first place? | 最初是怎么到了他手上的吗 | 
| [41:30] | Besides, wasn’t it always part of your plan | 况且 反正你不也计划着 | 
| [41:33] | to reveal Charlotte’s paternity at that dinner anyway? | 在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘吗 | 
| [41:35] | My way, Nolan. | 但得按我的计划 诺兰 | 
| [41:37] | Now Amanda’s on the run, | 现在阿曼达跑了 | 
| [41:37] | and Jack’s more involved than ever. | 杰克也被卷入得更深了 | 
| [41:39] | Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath. | 冷静 数到十 深呼吸 | 
| [41:42] | We’ve been in worse situations before. | 我们曾经历过更糟的局面 | 
| [41:44] | You’ll get out of this one, too. | 这次你也会脱身的 | 
| [41:49] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 | 
| [41:52] | Emily? | 艾米莉 | 
| [41:57] | And when different perceptions battle against one another… | 当不同的感知相互攻讦时 | 
| [42:00] | The truth has a way of getting lost… | 真相往往会迷失其中 | 
| [42:03] | 艾米莉·索恩小姐 应邀出席 | |
| [42:05] | Emily? | 艾米莉 | 
| [42:07] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 | 
| [42:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [42:16] | Emily? | 艾米莉 | 
| [42:21] | And the monsters… | 而怪兽 | 
| [42:24] | find a way of getting out. | 趁机夺路而出 |