时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Emily, this is my grandfather, Edward Grayson. | 艾米莉 这是我祖父 爱德华·格雷森 |
[00:05] | I know you were in love with Amanda’s father. | 我知道你和阿曼达的父亲好过 |
[00:07] | Mom, what is he talking about? | 妈妈 他在说什么 |
[00:09] | David Clarke isn’t just Amanda’s father. | 大卫·克拉克不仅是阿曼达的父亲 |
[00:10] | He’s your biological father as well. | 也是你的生父 |
[00:12] | I am suggesting that you step down as C.E.O., | 我提议你从格雷森国际的执行总裁之位下台 |
[00:16] | And we groom your son to take your place. | 我们把你儿子培养成为接班人 |
[00:19] | As you were warned, revenge is a stony path. | 之前我就提醒过你 复仇之路荆棘满布 |
[00:22] | 康拉德及维多利亚·格雷森诚邀您参加 其子丹尼尔·格雷森先生与艾米莉·索恩小姐的 冰与火订婚宴 | |
[00:22] | Fire&Ice. | 冰与火 |
[00:24] | Was fire and brimstone not available? | 炼狱之火不是更合适吗 |
[00:36] | There comes a moment in each of our lives | 我们每个人都会在生命中 |
[00:39] | when the control that keeps us sane slips through our fingers. | 遭遇一个让自己失去理智的时刻 |
[00:54] | Most of us aim to seize it back. | 大多数人决意将其追回 |
[01:02] | The best way to fight chaos | 殊不知 只有身在其中 |
[01:04] | is with chaos. | 才是上上之策 |
[01:23] | Why are we wasting time tearing apart | 为什么要浪费时间把一个空荡荡的 |
[01:24] | an empty motel room? | 旅店房间翻得底朝天 |
[01:30] | There’s nothing here. | 一无所获 |
[01:31] | Amanda must have taken the box with her. | 阿曼达肯定把盒子带走了 |
[01:32] | And left her phone behind? | 却落下了手机 |
[01:34] | She’s not the one who stole it, Nolan. | 东西不是她偷走的 诺兰 |
[01:36] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[01:37] | She didn’t know where I kept the box. | 她不知道我保留着那个盒子 |
[01:39] | And if she did, she wouldn’t have done this to me. | 而且就算她知道 也不会这样对我 |
[01:41] | She’s too loyal. | 她对我信任不疑 |
[01:42] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[01:43] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[01:54] | Speak of the devil. | 我是该叫你恶魔 |
[01:55] | Or should I say the devil’s daughter. | 还是该叫你”恶魔之女” |
[01:58] | Your father had excellent penmanship, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你父亲写得一手好字 |
[02:01] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[02:03] | I thought they locked you up. | 我以为他们把你关起来了 |
[02:05] | More like put me up. | 是为我安排了食宿 |
[02:06] | Spring Haven Hospital for the criminally insane. | 专治犯罪精神病患的春港医院 |
[02:10] | I can’t believe this. | 这是什么状况 |
[02:11] | Hey, Nolan. How’s the arm? | 你好啊 诺兰 胳膊好了吗 |
[02:13] | What do you want, Tyler? | 泰勒 你想怎么样 |
[02:14] | You know, I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[02:15] | Money would be nice. | 钱当然很好 |
[02:17] | But then again, so would vindication. | 此外 为我做无罪辩护 |
[02:19] | How’s Danny? | 丹尼最近如何 |
[02:21] | Excited for the party tomorrow night? | 为明晚的派对雀跃不已吗 |
[02:22] | You’ll never get close enough to find out. | 你休想接近他 |
[02:24] | I’m crushed that you don’t want me there. | 你不想让我去 我很难过 |
[02:27] | Stay by your phone. | 等我的电话 |
[02:28] | Oh, and if you do anything rash, | 对了 如果你草率行事 |
[02:30] | like, uh, cancel the engagement party or call the cops, | 比如取消订婚宴 或者通知警察的话 |
[02:33] | you can kiss your friend here good-bye. | 你就可以和你的朋友吻别了 |
[02:38] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[02:48] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[02:49] | Next time you want to get a 17-year-old girl drunk, don’t do it here. | 下回别在这里 把一个17岁的女孩灌醉 |
[02:53] | None of this would’ve happened if you hadn’t stuck your nose | 要不是你多管闲事 |
[02:54] | where it didn’t belong. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[02:55] | And for what, some crazy girl | 居然还是为了一个多年前 |
[02:56] | you met for one summer a hundred years ago? | 只相识一个暑假的疯丫头 |
[02:57] | She set a dude’s house on fire, Jack. | 她纵火烧了人家的房子 杰克 |
[02:59] | That guy deserved it. | 那家伙罪有应得 |
[03:00] | And don’t get me started on what the Graysons deserve. | 更别提格雷森一家的深重罪孽 |
[03:02] | Man, you’re really losing it, you know that? | 伙计 你真的疯了 你知道吗 |
[03:22] | Sounds like your voice, Jack, | 听起来像你的声音 杰克 |
[03:24] | so I’m guessing I got the right number. | 所以我应该没打错电话 |
[03:26] | This is Father Rick calling from port-au-prince. | 我是里克神父 从太子港来电 |
[03:28] | Last time we spoke, | 上次我们通话时 |
[03:29] | you were busy settling your dad’s affairs. | 你正忙着处理父亲的丧事 |
[03:32] | I hope that all worked out as best it could. | 希望一切尽善尽美 |
[03:34] | I’m calling because I received a hefty grant | 我打给你 是因为我得到了雄厚的资助 |
[03:36] | to raise a grade school and thought, | 可以筹建小学 |
[03:38] | if you were still interested, | 如果你还感兴趣的话 |
[03:39] | you might want to head up the project. | 或许你可以来领导这个项目 |
[03:41] | If your plate’s still full, fine. | 如果你依然很忙 也没事 |
[03:42] | But this is an opportunity to do some real good, son. | 但这是个做善事的好机会 孩子 |
[03:46] | It’d be great to have you down here. | 如果你能来这里 我将不胜欣喜 |
[03:57] | Who would you rather sit next to at the engagement party, | 订婚宴上你想挨着谁坐 |
[03:59] | the Paulsons or the Craigs? | 保尔森一家还是克雷格一家 |
[04:00] | Oh, we’re fiddling while rome burns, are we? | 都火烧眉毛了 你还有这种闲情逸致啊 |
[04:03] | The Paulsons. | 保尔森一家 |
[04:05] | The Craigs it is then. | 那就和克雷格一家一起吧 |
[04:08] | Why are you still here, Conrad, | 你怎么还在这里 康拉德 |
[04:10] | to gloat? | 是幸灾乐祸 |
[04:11] | You already destroyed any chance I had | 你已经毁掉了 我向夏洛特 |
[04:12] | at explaining myself to Charlotte. | 解释的机会 |
[04:14] | Congratulations. You win. | 祝贺你 你赢了 |
[04:15] | Oh, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[04:16] | My father’s threatened to oust me from the board | 如果我俩不能低调达成离婚协议 |
[04:19] | if you and I can’t reach a quiet settlement. | 我爸就会把我驱逐出董事会 |
[04:21] | You might have to answer to him, but I do not. | 或许你还得听命于他 可我不用 |
[04:24] | And if it takes bloodying you on Wall Street | 只要能得到我应得的那些 |
[04:26] | to get what I’m owed, so be it. | 就算你在华尔街身败名裂 我也毫不在意 |
[04:28] | Well, who the hell are you to play hardball | 你的”安全网”今晚刚刚弃你而去 |
[04:32] | when your safety net just stormed out of the house tonight | 看起来再也不想和你说话 |
[04:35] | looking none to eager to ever speak with you again? | 你凭什么对我这么强硬 |
[04:39] | Daniel will come back to me. | 丹尼尔会回到我身边的 |
[04:42] | He always does. | 他一直都会 |
[04:59] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[05:01] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[05:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:03] | Waiting for you. | 等你 |
[05:06] | Were you able to get ahold of Charlotte? | 你找到夏洛特了吗 |
[05:08] | She’s with Declan. | 她和德克兰在一起 |
[05:10] | She didn’t want to talk. She sounded drunk. | 她不想多说 听起来像喝醉了 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:16] | Is that her? | 是她的电话吗 |
[05:18] | No. | 不是 |
[05:25] | Your grandfather. | 你的祖父 |
[05:27] | Third one tonight. | 今晚第三个了 |
[05:29] | Daniel, he’s grooming you | 丹尼尔 他要培养你 |
[05:30] | to become the next C.E.O. of Grayson Global. | 成为格雷森国际下一任执行总裁 |
[05:32] | That is huge. | 这可是件大事 |
[05:33] | I don’t even want to go to the engagement party tomorrow night | 我甚至都不想去明晚的订婚派对 |
[05:35] | let alone take over the family business. | 更别提接手家族生意了 |
[05:37] | It’s a really big deal. You should at least just sit down | 可这的确是大事 你至少应该坐下来 |
[05:38] | and hear what he has to say. | 听听他想说什么 |
[05:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | But can’t we just cancel the damn party? | 但我们就不能取消这该死的派对吗 |
[05:45] | Trust me, nothing would make me happier. | 相信我 取消派对我反倒更开心 |
[05:48] | But hundreds of people are traveling | 但是上百号人千里迢迢赶来 |
[05:49] | hundreds of miles to be here. | 参加这个派对 |
[05:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:54] | Just promise me one more time… | 再向我承诺一次 |
[05:56] | No secrets of any kind, ever. | 永远不要对我撒谎 |
[06:00] | You’ve seen what they’ve done to my family. | 你也知道谎言给我家造成了怎样的后果 |
[06:08] | Let’s go to bed. It’s late. | 睡觉吧 很晚了 |
[06:10] | I’m right behind you. | 马上来 |
[06:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:34] | She’s not who you think she is, you know? | 知道吗 她不是你想象中的那种人 |
[06:36] | Yeah, she’s you. | 没错 她就是你 |
[06:37] | And you’re her. | 你即是她 |
[06:41] | And her… | 是她 |
[06:43] | And her, and her. | 是她 还是她 |
[06:45] | And they call me crazy. | 而人们却管我叫疯子 |
[06:46] | I mean, she’s not a bad person. | 她不是坏人 |
[06:49] | She does stuff to people, but it’s for the right reasons. | 她的确对人使了些手段 但都事出有因 |
[06:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:53] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[06:55] | Mason Treadwell. | 梅森·特德韦尔 |
[06:57] | Victoria Grayson planted | 维多利亚·格雷森 |
[06:58] | his interview tapes on me | 把他的采访录影带藏我身上 |
[06:59] | so she could frame me for arson. | 进而把纵火的罪名栽赃于我 |
[07:01] | You mean the tapes that Emily copied | 你是指艾米莉拷贝并藏在 |
[07:03] | and stashed away in her little box of secrets? | 她秘密小盒里的录影带吗 |
[07:07] | Victoria Grayson didn’t frame you. Emily did. | 陷害你的不是维多利亚·格雷森 是艾米莉 |
[07:10] | That makes no sense. | 这讲不通 |
[07:12] | Why, because she’s your soul mate, | 为什么 就因为她是你的闺蜜 |
[07:14] | the sister you never had? | 你唯一的姐妹吗 |
[07:15] | – Yes. – Mm. Oh, look. | -是的 -快看 |
[07:17] | 11 text messages on a phone | 我猜这手机曾经是你的 |
[07:19] | that I presume used to be yours | 上面有11条短信 |
[07:21] | from one lovesick Jack Porter, | 来自于相思成疾的杰克·波特 |
[07:24] | none of which I’m guessing ever found their way to you. | 但我猜你连一条短信也没看到过 |
[07:30] | Emily’s not your friend, Amanda. | 艾米莉不是你的挚友 阿曼达 |
[07:32] | She’s your competition. | 她是你的情敌 |
[07:34] | You need more proof? | 还需要证明吗 |
[07:38] | Have at it. | 好好看看吧 |
[08:14] | Charlotte, it’s me. | 夏洛特 是我 |
[08:15] | Your family has been calling nonstop. | 你家人一直不停地打电话来 |
[08:16] | You gotta face ’em eventually. | 你最终还是得面对他们的 |
[08:19] | Where’s your mouthwash? | 你的漱口剂在哪里 |
[08:20] | Uh, it’s in the medicine cabinet. | 放在药橱里 |
[08:22] | Listen, I-I got the number here | 我这里有一位心理医师的号码 |
[08:24] | of a therapist that my buddy went to | 我哥们的母亲去世后 |
[08:26] | after his mom died. | 他曾去那里治疗过 |
[08:27] | Well, unfortunately, mine’s alive and well. | 不幸的是 我妈妈还健在 |
[08:30] | Obviously, losing your mother and finding out | 当然 痛失母亲与发现 |
[08:32] | that your read dad is not really your dad | 你博学的父亲不是你生父 |
[08:34] | are two different things, but… I don’t know. | 并非一码事 但是 我也不知道 |
[08:36] | He said this lady was really helpful, so… | 他说那位医师对他很有帮助 所以 |
[08:38] | I called the office, and they said | 我给她办公室打了电话 他们说 |
[08:40] | she had a slot for you this afternoon. | 今天下午她可以和你谈一谈 |
[08:42] | 南汉普顿 杰克·波特 羟考酮止痛药 遵医嘱服用 | |
[08:44] | Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[08:45] | are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[08:51] | Give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
[08:56] | Southampton Surveillance? | 南汉普顿监控安保 |
[08:57] | It’s Nolan’s security detail. | 这是诺兰提出的安保细节 |
[09:00] | I figure, after everything that’s happened this summer, | 我想 在今夏发生了这么多事之后 |
[09:01] | it’s better safe than sorry. | 凡事尽量谨慎 不出大错 |
[09:03] | And you owe me a favor. | 你欠我个人情 |
[09:05] | Why? | 为何 |
[09:06] | Daniel wanted to cancel the party. | 丹尼尔想取消派对 |
[09:08] | No, I’d be ruined. | 不 我会完蛋的 |
[09:09] | Well, that’s what I told him. | 我跟他也是这么说的 |
[09:11] | Did he also tell you | 他有没有跟你说 |
[09:11] | how much it would break his mother’s heart | 这样做也会伤他母亲的心 |
[09:14] | or does it not matter to him anymore? | 还是说我对他已经无关紧要了 |
[09:17] | Why don’t I let you two chat, | 你俩慢慢聊 |
[09:18] | and I can talk about this with you later? | 我之后再跟你说 |
[09:22] | Daniel is a fickle boy, Emily. | 丹尼尔是个摇摆不定的人 艾米莉 |
[09:25] | He loves to sit on fences. | 他总爱当墙头草 |
[09:27] | I hope when that fence is his opinion of his mother | 我希望当事关他对母亲的看法时 |
[09:30] | that I can trust you to be my advocate. | 你可以做我值得信任的支持者 |
[09:32] | Well, you haven’t made that very easy for me. | 你的所作所为让我很为难 |
[09:34] | Well, I realize you and I have had our disagreements, | 我知道咱俩之间存在分歧 |
[09:36] | to say the very least. | 最起码可以这么说 |
[09:38] | But if you indeed plan on being part of this family, | 但如果你的确想成为这个家庭的一份子 |
[09:41] | you need to know that… | 你就得知道 |
[09:43] | Blood will always be thicker than water. | 血永远浓于水 |
[09:45] | Meaning? | 也就是说 |
[09:46] | Meaning that one day, | 也就是说某天 |
[09:47] | you may or may not become Daniel’s wife, | 你也许会 也许不会成为丹尼尔的妻子 |
[09:50] | but I will always be his mother. | 但我永远都是他的母亲 |
[09:52] | Daniel feels betrayed by you. | 丹尼尔觉得你背叛了他 |
[09:55] | If you want to rescue that relationship, | 如果你想挽回这段母子亲情 |
[09:56] | you’re going to have to earn back his trust. | 你得重新赢得他的信任 |
[09:59] | Would you facilitate that conversation? | 你会帮我吗 |
[10:01] | Well, that’s up to Daniel. | 这得看丹尼尔的 |
[10:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:09] | This is Emily. | 我是艾米莉 |
[10:11] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[10:13] | I thought you’d like to know, | 我猜你可能想知道 |
[10:14] | that I’ve decided revenge is a pitiful pursuit | 我已决定 复仇是一个悲哀的追求目标 |
[10:17] | and a waste of my fleeting time, so… | 也不值得我花费宝贵的时间 所以 |
[10:19] | Let’s make a straight-up ransom deal. | 咱们做一笔直来直往的赎金交易吧 |
[10:22] | You bring a cashier’s check | 你带一本银行支票 |
[10:23] | to the south strand parking structure at noon, | 中午到南部海滩停车场来 |
[10:25] | and I’ll bring your little box of secrets. | 我会带来你的秘密小盒 |
[10:29] | What about Amanda? | 那阿曼达怎么办 |
[10:30] | After we’re done, she’s… | 我们交易结束后 她就 |
[10:31] | all yours. | 任你处置 |
[10:39] | Hello, grandpa. | 你好 爷爷 |
[10:42] | Thanks for coming. Sit. | 谢谢你过来 坐吧 |
[10:45] | How’s your sister doing? | 你妹妹还好吗 |
[10:48] | I bet her heart’s in a million pieces right about now. | 我想她现在肯定心都碎了 |
[10:51] | Have you spoken with her? | 你有跟她谈谈吗 |
[10:52] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[10:53] | But Declan made an appointment for her to go see someone. | 但德克兰帮她联系了一个倾诉对象 |
[10:56] | Someone? | 倾诉对象 |
[10:57] | Yeah, a therapist over in Bridgehampton. | 对 汉普顿的一个心理医生 |
[11:00] | Oh, good for her. | 那样对她挺好 |
[11:02] | So listen, I’ve got a job for you. | 听着 我要交给你一项任务 |
[11:07] | See all of these names? | 看到这些名字了吗 |
[11:09] | These are the investors chirping the loudest | 这些是对证券交易委员会投资的谣言 |
[11:12] | about that rumored S.E.C. investigation | 以及你父亲的婚姻不睦 |
[11:14] | and your father’s marital woes. | 反应最激烈的投资者 |
[11:16] | See the name at the top of the list? | 看到名单最前面的那个名字了吗 |
[11:18] | Satoshi Takeda. | 武田聪 |
[11:20] | The good news is that he’s here for your engagement party. | 好消息是 他来参加你的订婚宴了 |
[11:23] | And he has requested a private meeting with you this afternoon. | 并提出下午和你私下见面 |
[11:28] | So you’re job is to convince him | 你的任务就是打消他 |
[11:32] | to keep his money put. | 撤资的念头 |
[11:35] | You have a problem with that? | 你觉得这难办吗 |
[11:39] | Your name’s Grayson, Daniel. | 你可是格雷森家的人 丹尼尔 |
[11:41] | The name makes the decision for you. | 你的姓氏决定了你的责任 |
[11:45] | I accepted Father Rick’s offer. | 我接受了里克神父的邀请 |
[11:47] | I set sail tonight, man. | 今晚就起航 老弟 |
[11:49] | Man, this isn’t about the fight we had earlier, right? | 老哥 不会是因为我们之前那次吵架吧 |
[11:51] | Because I said I’m sorry, okay? | 我不是已经道歉了吗 |
[11:51] | Dec, it’s not about that at all. | 德克 跟那事没关系 |
[11:54] | I just–I just feel like my life has gone off track | 我就是觉得我的生活偏离了正常的轨道 |
[11:57] | and I gotta… | 所以我想 |
[11:59] | I gotta get it back, man. | 回到正轨上去 老弟 |
[12:01] | And I can’t do that here. Do you understand? | 而在这里 我做不到 懂我的意思吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I do. It’s been a weird summer. | 是的 我懂 今年夏天怪事不断 |
[12:08] | And you’re nursing a heartache | 你伤透了心 还断了几根肋骨 |
[12:10] | and some broken ribs. | 得好好休养 |
[12:12] | But, Jack, Haiti? | 但杰克 非得去海地吗 |
[12:14] | It’s not forever. | 又不是不回来了 |
[12:16] | It’s just a couple of months. | 就待几个月而已 |
[12:17] | You’ll be in school. Bull can take care of the bar. | 你只管上学 布尔会照看酒吧的 |
[12:21] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:24] | I won’t go. If you don’t think you’ll be okay– | 如果你觉得你应付不来 我就不去了 |
[12:26] | Ah, Jack, I’m gonna be fine. | 杰克 我没事的 |
[12:28] | I’m just gonna miss you. | 只是我会想你的 |
[12:49] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[12:50] | So where are you off to in such a hurry, young lady? | 你这么急匆匆的是要去哪 小姑娘 |
[12:54] | It wouldn’t be to a therapist’s office | 不会是去看汉普顿的 |
[12:55] | in Bridgehampton, now would it? | 心理医生吧 |
[12:57] | Who told you that? | 这是谁告诉你的 |
[12:58] | Well, word gets around. | 消息总是不胫而走 |
[13:00] | But look, | 但听着 |
[13:01] | I understand how popular it is these days | 尽管我知道现下很流行 |
[13:03] | to kick back on a doctor’s couch and purge your problems, | 坐在心理医生的沙发上大倒苦水 |
[13:07] | but truth be known, more often than not, | 可事实上 大多数情况下 |
[13:10] | they cause more harm than good. | 这种方式弊大于利 |
[13:12] | How? | 这怎么讲 |
[13:13] | If you were tell a stranger | 要是你去跟一个陌生人说 |
[13:14] | that your mother slept with a terrorist, | 你妈妈曾跟一个恐怖分子偷情 |
[13:17] | and then that stranger decided to share that information, | 而那个陌生人又把此事公诸于众 |
[13:20] | what do you think would happen to the family’s reputation? | 你觉得这会对家族名誉造成什么影响呢 |
[13:24] | When the Grayson name loses value, | 若是格雷森家的名誉一落千丈 |
[13:27] | so does the company. | 公司也将一文不名 |
[13:30] | Are you willing to gamble away your future | 你愿意为了这样的事情 |
[13:32] | for something like that? | 赌上自己的前程吗 |
[13:34] | If it means not losing my mind, yeah. | 如果这能避免我失去理智 我倒愿意 |
[13:39] | Well, what about Declan’s future? | 那么 德克兰的前程呢 |
[13:44] | What about Declan’s future? | 德克兰的前程怎么了 |
[13:45] | I understand the kid flunked his entrance exam to Collins Prep. | 我了解到他没通过柯林斯预科的入学考试 |
[13:49] | No surprise, I guess, but… | 我想那也不奇怪 但是 |
[13:53] | From the dean. | 从教务长那拿来的 |
[13:54] | Now I’m willing to make a call on the young man’s behalf, | 我很乐意打电话为这小伙子说情 |
[13:57] | but, every quid deserves a quo. | 但是 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[14:01] | You wouldn’t happen to have that, uh, | 你手上不会正巧有 |
[14:04] | therapist’s number on you, would you? | 那位心理医生的号码吧 |
[14:25] | Miss Emily, I thought we had an agreement– | 艾米莉小姐 我以为我们说好了的 |
[14:28] | Hands against the fence, Tyler. | 把手放在栏杆上 泰勒 |
[14:30] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[14:34] | Where’s my money? | 给我的钱呢 |
[14:36] | I’ll let you know when I’m satisfied | 等我确认你把所有东西都带来了 |
[14:37] | that everything’s here. | 自然会告诉你 |
[14:39] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达在哪里 |
[14:40] | She can tell you herself when I’m satisfied | 等我确认你把我要的钱带来了 |
[14:42] | that you brought my money. | 我会让她自己跟你说的 |
[14:44] | And the box? | 盒子在哪 |
[14:46] | The box is in the trunk. | 盒子在后备箱里 |
[14:52] | Get Amanda on the phone. | 给阿曼达打电话 |
[14:55] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:58] | You know, that Amanda is one loyal customer. | 那个阿曼达可真是忠心耿耿 |
[15:00] | Even after everything I showed her | 即便我向她证明了 |
[15:02] | about how you played her for a fool, | 你是在把她当傻瓜耍 |
[15:03] | she still wouldn’t believe me. | 她还是不肯相信 |
[15:05] | You must have really done a number on her head. | 你对她洗脑很彻底啊 |
[15:08] | Hey, Mandy. Uh, I got your B.F.F. Here. | 喂 曼达 我找到你的好姐妹了 |
[15:11] | Let me talk to her. | 我来跟她说 |
[15:12] | Yeah, go for it. | 行 说吧 |
[15:13] | She’s actually right behind you. | 其实她就站在你身后呢 |
[15:15] | Who’s the fool now? | 现在看看谁才是傻瓜 |
[15:17] | Amanda, Tyler is crazy. | 阿曼达 泰勒是个疯子 |
[15:21] | I don’t know what lies he’s told you, | 我不知道他给你说了什么 |
[15:23] | But you need to listen to me– | 但你得听我说 |
[15:25] | No, you listen to me. | 不 该你听我说 |
[15:26] | I’ve sacrificed everything for you. | 我为你牺牲了一切 |
[15:28] | I gave you my name. | 我把名字都给你了 |
[15:30] | And what did you do? | 可你干了什么 |
[15:31] | You took away the one thing in my entire life | 你剥夺了我生命中 |
[15:33] | that meant anything to me. | 最重要的感情 |
[15:34] | I had to protect Jack from all of this. | 我得保护杰克不受牵连 |
[15:37] | I was talking about you and me. | 我说的是你我之间的感情 |
[15:40] | Are we, uh, done being cathartic over there? | 你们发泄完了吗 |
[15:42] | Because we’re wasting time. | 我们可浪费不少时间了 |
[15:47] | Amanda, don’t do this. | 阿曼达 不要 |
[15:52] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[15:55] | Start the car. | 去开车 |
[15:57] | The money. | 钱呢 |
[16:01] | I wired the funds into an account | 我把钱汇入了 |
[16:03] | at the Canadian National Bank. | 加拿大国家银行的一个户头里 |
[16:05] | You’re gonna have to go there to get it. | 你得自己去那里取出来 |
[16:07] | Put that over there. | 放到那边去 |
[16:16] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[16:19] | Have fun at the party tonight. | 祝你晚上玩得尽兴 |
[16:22] | I hear there’s gonna be fireworks. | 听说还会有烟火呢 |
[16:41] | New gun? That was fast. | 新枪吗 动作真快 |
[16:45] | So you’re determined to turn this party into a funeral? | 这么说 你决定把派对变成场葬礼吗 |
[16:50] | I’m determined to be prepared for anything. | 我只是对万事都做足准备 |
[16:52] | You of all people should know | 你应该最清楚 |
[16:53] | how unpredictable Tyler can be. | 泰勒有多难以预料 |
[16:55] | Well, then just cancel it, Ems. | 那就取消吧 艾米 |
[16:57] | It’s beyond that now. | 没那么简单了 |
[17:05] | You got a minute? | 你们有空吗 |
[17:07] | One midnight call from a Haitian benefactor, | 因为半夜一通海地资助人的电话 |
[17:10] | and bam, off you go? | 你就准备这么走了吗 |
[17:15] | So when do you set sail? | 你准备何时启航 |
[17:16] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[17:18] | I should’ve left months ago, but, well… | 我几个月前就该走了 但 那个 |
[17:21] | Life gets in the way. | 世事难料 |
[17:23] | It does mean I won’t be able to make it | 所以今晚我不能参加 |
[17:24] | to your party tonight. | 你的派对了 |
[17:26] | Of course, after that last Graysons gathering, | 当然 自从上次格雷森家庭聚会之后 |
[17:28] | I don’t think anyone’s gonna miss me. | 我想也没人会想念我吧 |
[17:32] | So no word from Amanda then? | 也没跟阿曼达说吗 |
[17:33] | Maybe I’m not supposed to hear from her. | 或许我不就该联络她 |
[17:37] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[17:38] | building this school is the universe’s way | 建学校是老天爷帮我 |
[17:40] | of setting my priorities straight. | 找回生活的重心 |
[17:43] | You know, Amanda will come back when she’s ready. | 等阿曼达准备好了 她会回来了 |
[17:45] | And when she does, I’ll make sure | 只要她回来 我一定会让她 |
[17:47] | you’re the first person she calls. | 第一个给你打电话 |
[17:50] | What about Sammy? | 那山姆怎么办 |
[17:53] | Ah, well, that’s actually why I’m here. | 其实我正是为此而来 |
[17:58] | It’s a long trip, | 这次路途遥远 |
[17:59] | and he’s not exactly a puppy anymore. | 而他也不再是只小狗了 |
[18:02] | I don’t know. The way he lights up when he’s around you, | 我不知道 他只要在你身边就很开心 |
[18:04] | I thought… | 我想 |
[18:08] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意照顾他 |
[18:14] | You hear that, old man? | 听见了吗 老伙计 |
[18:16] | Emily’s gonna take you in. | 艾米莉答应收留你了 |
[18:19] | Back to where it all began. | 又回到了起点 |
[18:23] | You be good now, you hear? | 你要乖乖的 知道吗 |
[18:29] | Bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[18:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:40] | Shut up. | 别 |
[18:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:57] | Go with him. | 和他一起走吧 |
[18:58] | Nolan– | 诺兰 |
[18:59] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[19:01] | Sail away. | 扬帆远行 |
[19:03] | Fall in love. | 坠入爱河 |
[19:04] | Go make little volunteer babies. | 生儿育女 |
[19:06] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[19:09] | At the beginning of the summer, | 今年夏天伊始 |
[19:10] | you said you wanted to help me. | 你就说过要帮我的 |
[19:11] | If you meant it, | 如果你是真心的 |
[19:14] | you’ll make sure he gets on that boat safely tonight. | 就帮我确保他今晚能平安登船 |
[19:17] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[19:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:25] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:26] | – Wait up! – Sammy. | -等等 -山姆 |
[19:28] | Stay here. | 乖乖 |
[19:29] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[19:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:40] | This is the deed to Grayson Manor. | 这是格雷森庄园的地契 |
[19:44] | And what about the shares of the company? | 那公司的股份该如何分 |
[19:48] | I told you, they were a deal breaker. | 我说过了 这绝对不能通融 |
[19:50] | I’m not gonna relinquish Grayson Global, Victoria, | 维多利亚 我是不会放弃格雷森国际的 |
[19:53] | not to you and not to my father. | 既不会给你 也不会给我父亲 |
[19:55] | Daniel is gonna have his time at the head of the table. | 丹尼尔迟早会是公司的一把手 |
[19:58] | This is not that time. | 只是现在还不是时候 |
[20:00] | Settle now, | 现在了结此事 |
[20:01] | and I’m gonna see to it | 我保证 |
[20:02] | that you get full cash value for all your shares. | 你会得到所有与你股份价值相当的现金 |
[20:09] | Well, at least tell me you’re gonna think about it. | 至少告诉我 你会考虑的 |
[20:18] | Hey, where have you been? You’ve been gone all day. | 你去哪了 一整天都没见你 |
[20:20] | – Come on. – About to step | -过来 -我正准备 |
[20:22] | into a meeting with our old friend Takeda. | 去赴老朋友武田的约 |
[20:24] | Takeda? | 武田 |
[20:26] | Really? He’s back in town? | 真的吗 他回城了 |
[20:27] | And coming to the party. Hey, let me ask you something. | 还会来参加派对 我有事要问你 |
[20:29] | These next couple of months, you have any commitments? | 接下来的几个月 你与别人有约吗 |
[20:31] | Just you. Why? | 就只有你啊 怎么了 |
[20:33] | That’s all I need to know. | 我就想知道这个 |
[20:35] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[20:42] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[20:43] | Actually, Mr. Takeda, I’m– I’m not staying. | 其实 武田先生 我并不打算久留 |
[20:47] | They sent me here to convince you | 他们派我来说服你 |
[20:49] | that Grayson Global is the place to be… | 格雷森国际是你的不二选择 |
[20:50] | but if I can’t convince myself to stay, | 但如果我都不能说服自己留下 |
[20:52] | how can I convince you? | 又该如何强留你呢 |
[20:59] | He said, I’m not sure I follow. | 他说 我不太明白你的意思 |
[21:01] | I’m asking my fiancee to run away with me. | 我想带着我的未婚妻私奔 |
[21:03] | and if she says yes, | 如果她同意 |
[21:04] | We’ll leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就会离开 |
[21:10] | This is a big decision. | 这可是个重大决定 |
[21:12] | Very, and long overdue. | 确实 而且早该决定了 |
[21:15] | I’ll make sure someone from the office contacts you | 我会让办公室的其他人与你联系 |
[21:17] | and answers any concerns you might have | 为你解答任何有关 |
[21:18] | about my family’s company. | 我们家族公司的疑问 |
[21:21] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 那么如果您允许的话 |
[21:22] | I have some travel plans to make. | 我还得去制定旅行计划 |
[21:53] | How do I look? | 我看起来不错吧 |
[21:57] | Under medicated. | 吃过药的样子 |
[21:58] | I can assure you, I’m thinking quite clearly. | 我向你保证 我计划周全 |
[22:00] | Not as clearly as Emily. | 绝没艾米莉周全 |
[22:02] | She’s probably five steps ahead of you. | 她早已算好你后面几步了 |
[22:04] | Not this time. | 这次可不会 |
[22:05] | I know why I want payback. | 我能理解我要报复的原因 |
[22:07] | But why are you going through all this trouble to destroy her? | 但你为何宁愿惹上那么多麻烦也要毁了她 |
[22:11] | Why not go be a millionaire in Canada? | 为何不在加拿大安心做个百万富翁呢 |
[22:13] | This was never about the money, Mandy. | 曼达 这由始至终都与金钱无关 |
[22:16] | Then what? | 那是为了什么 |
[22:17] | Does the name Frank Stevens mean anything to you? | 弗兰克·史蒂芬这名字有让你想到什么吗 |
[22:20] | Should it? | 我应该想到什么吗 |
[22:21] | He worked for the Graysons. | 他为格雷森家族工作 |
[22:23] | Emily bashed his skull in | 艾米莉重击他头部 |
[22:24] | and then planted his wallet in my pocket | 再把他的钱包塞在我口袋里 |
[22:25] | for the cops to find. | 好让警察在我身上搜到 |
[22:29] | You think Emily killed that guy? | 你觉得人是艾米莉杀的 |
[22:32] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是显而易见的吗 |
[22:34] | Why else would Emily frame me for it | 如果不是为了自个脱身 |
[22:36] | if not to distract attention from herself? | 艾米莉为何要栽赃嫁祸给我呢 |
[22:41] | So what, you’re just gonna… | 所以 你是打算 |
[22:44] | Kill emily? | 杀了艾米莉吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 不 |
[22:46] | Emily’s gonna kill Daniel. | 艾米莉会杀了丹尼尔 |
[22:49] | Or at least that’s how it will appear to the cops. | 至少警察看起来是这样 |
[22:53] | An eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[22:56] | Now why don’t you | 现在你是不是该 |
[22:59] | get dressed? | 换裙子了 |
[23:01] | You’ve earned yourself a front-row seat. | 你为自己赢得了这场好戏的前排嘉坐 |
[23:05] | Daniel’s about to find out | 丹尼尔会发现 |
[23:06] | exactly how bad his taste in women really is. | 他对女人的品味有多差 |
[23:25] | Hi. You okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[23:42] | Last-minute adjustments to your speech? | 还在抓紧最后时间修改致辞呢 |
[23:45] | A long-overdue adjustment to my life. | 是早该做的人生抉择 |
[23:48] | I called your lawyer | 我打给你律师了 |
[23:49] | and I’ve agreed to your terms. | 我同意你开出的条件 |
[23:51] | I had her send over a messenger with the divorce papers. | 我已经托快递员把离婚文件送出去了 |
[23:54] | You were right, Conrad. | 康拉德 你是对的 |
[23:57] | It’s time to end this. | 是时候了结这一切了 |
[24:08] | Rather poetic timing, don’t you think? | 不觉得你选的时间很有意境吗 |
[24:18] | See you at the party. | 订婚派对见 |
[24:25] | 证劵交易委员会 约翰·麦克高文 现场主管 | |
[24:35] | You couldn’t have picked a better time to invest, George. | 乔治 现在是你入资的最好时机 |
[24:37] | Grayson Global’s on track for the best quarter in history. | 格雷森环球正在寻求史上最好的拍档 |
[24:40] | Very impressive. | 条件诱人 |
[24:55] | Tick tock, cinderella. | 时间一分一秒流逝了 灰姑娘 |
[24:57] | Time’s a-wasting. | 得抓紧了 |
[24:58] | Suddenly you can’t get to the party fast enough. | 突然你又那么急着要去派对了 |
[25:01] | The faster we get there, the faster it’ll be over. | 越早去 越早结束 |
[25:03] | And after it is, I have a surprise for you. | 派对结束后 我有个惊喜给你 |
[25:06] | Well, I have a surprise for you, too. | 我也有个惊喜给你 |
[25:09] | Your mother asked me to facilitate a detente between you two. | 你妈让我做和事佬 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry you got put in the middle of all this. | 很抱歉把你牵涉进来 |
[25:15] | It’s what I signed up for. | 这不是我本分吗 |
[25:18] | Come on. We’re late. | 走吧 要迟到了 |
[25:37] | You don’t like my taste in dresses? | 你不喜欢我给你挑的礼服吗 |
[25:39] | I’m not going to the party. | 我不会去派对的 |
[25:42] | Don’t worry. I won’t get in your way. | 别担心 我也不会影响你的计划 |
[25:43] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[25:49] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[26:12] | There they are, | 他们来了 |
[26:14] | the future Mr. And Mrs. Grayson. | 未来的格雷森夫妇 |
[26:16] | Well, someone’s in a good mood tonight. | 某人今晚心情不错啊 |
[26:18] | I could say the same about you. | 你不也是嘛 |
[26:19] | I’m engaged to the girl of my dreams. | 同自己的梦中情人订婚 |
[26:20] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我怎能不开心呢 |
[26:21] | Well, if it isn’t the guests of honor. | 这是宾客们的荣幸 |
[26:23] | Don’t we look wonderful. | 我们不优雅动人吗 |
[26:24] | You got a minute to talk? | 有时间单独谈谈吗 |
[26:26] | Of course, darling. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[26:33] | Sweetheart, I know how upset you are | 亲爱的 我明白在夏洛特的事上 |
[26:35] | about the misunderstanding we had regarding Charlotte. | 你我间的误解让你有多气愤 |
[26:37] | You mean how you led me to believe | 你是指你如何让我深信 |
[26:39] | her real father raped you? | 她的亲生父亲强奸了你吗 |
[26:40] | I never said that. | 我从没这样说 |
[26:42] | And if I had any idea that you would… | 如果我知道你会这样觉得 |
[26:48] | The truth is that I loved David Clarke very much. | 事实是我深爱大卫·克拉克 |
[26:51] | God, mom. Just stop. | 行了 妈妈 别再说了 |
[26:52] | No, please. I need you to understand | 不 让我说完 我想让你明白 |
[26:53] | how much he meant to me. | 他对我有多重要 |
[26:54] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[26:56] | I’m not interested in anything else you have to say to me. | 我完全没兴趣知道你想说的 |
[26:59] | After tonight, I’m done with you. | 今晚过后 我们就一刀两断 |
[27:01] | I’m taking Emily to Paris. We’ll get married | 我会带艾米莉去巴黎 我们会结婚 |
[27:04] | and stay there until we choose the life we want to lead, | 住在那 直到我们确定自己想要的生活 |
[27:05] | one that doesn’t involve Grayson Manor, Grayson Global, | 一个没有格雷森庄园 格雷森环球 |
[27:08] | or anything Grayson. | 没有任何格雷森的生活 |
[27:10] | What does Emily have to say about this? | 艾米莉对此有何看法 |
[27:16] | You haven’t told her, have you? | 你还没对她说 是吗 |
[27:20] | What makes you think that | 是什么让你觉得 |
[27:21] | she’ll give up the Grayson name | 她会轻易放弃格雷森的姓氏 |
[27:23] | and everything that comes with it so easily? | 以及唾手可得的一切 |
[27:25] | She’s worked so hard for | 她如此费尽心机 |
[27:27] | the privilege in just three months. | 在短短三个月就得到这些特权 |
[27:29] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[27:30] | I’m saying that I know the type. | 我是说我知道她是哪种人 |
[27:32] | I was once just like her, | 我曾经就像她一样 |
[27:35] | ambitious, driven. | 雄心勃勃 |
[27:36] | Yes, by greed and insecurity. | 对 受利益与不安驱使 |
[27:38] | Emily is generous and decent. She’s nothing like you. | 艾米莉大方得体 她跟你截然不同 |
[27:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:45] | We’ll find out soon enough, won’t we? | 我们很快就知道答案了 不是吗 |
[27:48] | But don’t be surprised | 到时候别太吃惊 |
[27:49] | if she doesn’t give your romantic delusions | 当她不像你所希望的那样 |
[27:51] | the warm response that you’re hoping for. | 热烈回应你浪漫的幻想 |
[27:57] | I certainly won’t be. | 我一定不会感到惊讶 |
[28:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Bon voyage, my friend. | 朋友 一路顺风 |
[28:46] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:52] | To guide your plan back to its righteous path. | 为使你的计划重返正轨 |
[28:57] | A gift. | 送你件礼物 |
[29:00] | Is this… | 这难道是 |
[29:03] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄来的 |
[29:04] | Your opponents are dangerous, but careless. | 你的对手纵然危险 却很马虎 |
[29:06] | What happened to Amanda and Tyler? | 阿曼达和泰勒怎么了 |
[29:09] | Take the box. | 拿好箱子 |
[29:12] | Bury your father’s secrets away from here. | 将你父亲的秘密带离此处 掩埋起来 |
[29:16] | When you return, | 你回来之时 |
[29:18] | your questions will be answered. | 你的疑问将会得到解答 |
[29:47] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[29:50] | Jack, wait. | 杰克 等等 |
[29:52] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[29:54] | My god. | 天啊 |
[29:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[29:58] | What happened to you? | 你到底发生了什么 |
[29:59] | I-I-I don’t even know where to begin. | 我不知该从何说起 |
[30:02] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[30:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[30:14] | Port-au-prince. | 太子港 |
[30:16] | I’m following through with a plan | 我要去完成一项 |
[30:17] | I should’ve stuck with a long time ago. | 早该进行的计划 |
[30:20] | Take me with you. | 带我去吧 |
[30:24] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[30:26] | I have so many questions. | 我心里有一万个为什么 |
[30:28] | I know, and you deserve the answers, all of them. | 我知道 我会告诉你一切 |
[30:33] | Take me with you, | 带我走吧 |
[30:35] | and I promise, I’ll never leave you again. | 我保证 再也不会离开你 |
[31:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:13] | – Hey. – What are you doing out here? | -嘿 -你在这干吗呢 |
[31:15] | Just… getting some air. | 透透气而已 |
[31:20] | Come to Paris with me. | 和我去巴黎吧 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么 |
[31:22] | I-I already bought the tickets. Let’s just go. | 我票都买好了 我们直接走就行 |
[31:25] | Daniel, that’s crazy. | 丹尼尔 这样太欠考虑了 |
[31:26] | The further away from my family we are, | 离我的家人越远 |
[31:28] | the more chance we have of doing this right. | 我们越可能长久相依 |
[31:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:32] | My life is here. Our lives are here. | 这里有着我的一切 我们的一切 |
[31:35] | Running away isn’t the answer. | 远走高飞并不是解决之道 |
[31:36] | Well, sometimes, it’s the only answer. | 有时候 离开是唯一的办法 |
[31:38] | There’s nothing for me here but secrets and lies. | 对我来说 这里除了秘密与谎言 别无其他 |
[31:42] | I’m here. | 还有我在这 |
[31:43] | And why is that exactly? | 那你为什么要在呢 |
[31:45] | What–why do you want to marry me, Emily? | 你为什么想嫁给我 艾米莉 |
[31:46] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你啊 |
[31:48] | Then come away with me. | 那就和我走吧 |
[31:49] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么突然想到这些了 |
[31:50] | D-did your mother say something? | 你妈跟你说什么了吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:58] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, she did. | 她确实说了 |
[32:01] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[32:02] | She was right. | 她说对了 |
[32:04] | Daniel, come back. | 丹尼尔 别走 |
[32:17] | Thanks, Skipper. | 谢了 船长 |
[32:18] | Nolan called me that. | 诺兰也这样叫我 |
[32:20] | He was kinda my, uh, | 他对我来说 |
[32:21] | My half Gilligan, half Professor. | 就像良师益友 |
[32:24] | Nolan wasn’t exactly fond of me. | 诺兰不是很喜欢我 |
[32:28] | No one in this town is. | 这里就没人喜欢我 |
[32:30] | Except Emily. | 除了艾米莉 |
[32:33] | Everyone told me to stay away from you | 人人都劝我离你远点 |
[32:35] | but her. | 除了她 |
[32:37] | Even as I was getting ready to take off, to sail away, | 甚至当我准备起航 远离这里 |
[32:41] | she didn’t tell me to give up on you. | 她也没劝我放弃你 |
[32:44] | Just to follow my heart. | 她要我追随自己的内心 |
[32:47] | Hopefully one day, you’ll get to know her better. | 希望有一天 你能更了解她 |
[32:53] | I, um… | 我 |
[32:54] | I still owe– owe the guy his fare. | 我还没给出租车司机钱呢 |
[32:59] | Sure. Here. | 好 给你 |
[33:04] | Hurry back. | 快点回来 |
[33:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:39] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[33:40] | Hurry. Go. Go! | 快走 走走 |
[33:43] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[33:49] | Big Ed. | 大埃德 |
[33:51] | Will you hang on to this for me? | 能帮我拿一会不 |
[33:52] | Okay, boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[33:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:59] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[34:00] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直找你呢 |
[34:04] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢 |
[34:05] | He’s walking the beach. | 沙滩上散步呢 |
[34:07] | We’re having a thing. | 我们有一点小矛盾 |
[34:09] | Same thing or different thing? | 是老问题 还是又出新花样了 |
[34:11] | Same thing. | 老问题 |
[34:18] | Nice night for it. | 今晚再适合不过了 |
[34:20] | Nice night for what, Nolan? | 适合什么 诺兰 |
[34:21] | Celebrating. | 庆祝 |
[34:23] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[34:24] | Ah, that makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[34:28] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[34:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:33] | Jack is gone. | 杰克已经走了 |
[34:48] | She’s not worth it. | 她配不上你啊 |
[34:54] | Hello, Danny. | 你好啊 丹尼 |
[35:02] | Do you remember your birthday party | 你还记得你生日宴会上 |
[35:03] | when I asked your father to tell me the truth | 我要你爸告诉我大卫·克拉克一事 |
[35:05] | about David Clarke? | 的真相吗 |
[35:07] | What’s your point? | 有话直说 |
[35:08] | I never got to finish the story. | 我一直没机会讲完这个故事 |
[35:10] | I already know how it ends. | 不用了 我都知道结局了 |
[35:12] | Clarke slept with my mother. | 克拉克和我妈睡过 |
[35:14] | Charlotte’s his daughter. | 夏洛特是他的女儿 |
[35:15] | That’s not the ending of the story, Danny. | 丹尼 故事的结局并非如此 |
[35:17] | That’s just the beginning. | 你说的仅是开端 |
[35:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:25] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[35:32] | What’s this? | 这什么啊 |
[35:33] | Why don’t we call your fiancee and ask her? | 不如我们打给你未婚妻 问问她 |
[35:36] | I did, after all, | 不管怎么说 |
[35:37] | find it underneath her living room floorboards. | 这是我在她客厅的地板里找到的 |
[35:40] | She’s been playing you, brother. | 她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间 老兄 |
[35:42] | She’s playing all of us. | 她耍了我们所有人 |
[35:49] | You know, on second thought, | 不过转念一想 |
[35:52] | allow me to do the honors. | 还是由我来告诉你真相吧 |
[35:54] | Let’s take a walk down to the shore. | 我们一起去海滩边散散步 |
[35:56] | Shall we? | 如何 |
[36:15] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[36:17] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:19] | Couldn’t be better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[36:22] | I’ve got it. | 我拿到了 |
[36:26] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[36:31] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[36:36] | Oh, she’ll come around. | 她会想通的 |
[36:38] | My children always do. | 我的孩子们总是如此 |
[36:40] | Thank you for the tete-a-tete with Daniel. | 多谢你找丹尼尔聊了聊 |
[36:42] | I’m glad it went well. | 很高兴一切都很顺利 |
[36:43] | Well, he told me about his secret plan | 他把你俩的秘密计划 |
[36:45] | for the two of you. | 告诉我了 |
[36:46] | And seeing as that you’re not on a plane to Paris, | 看到你现在站在这儿 而不是飞往巴黎的飞机 |
[36:48] | I can only assume that you talked some sense into the boy. | 我猜你的话应该让他清醒过来了 |
[36:52] | Stay right here, won’t you? | 留下来吧 |
[36:54] | And allow me to properly show you my gratitude. | 好让我有机会表达诚挚的谢意 |
[37:14] | – Hey, you really want out of that tux? – Yes. | -你真想摆脱这身礼服吗 -当然 |
[37:15] | I just dropped a young lady off | 我刚刚把一位年轻女士送到 |
[37:17] | on Further Lane in Southampton, | 南安普敦的富瑟路 |
[37:28] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[37:36] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[37:43] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 不要 |
[37:50] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[37:53] | Oh, my God. What did you do? | 我的天 你做了什么 |
[37:55] | Jack, I… | 杰克 我 |
[37:56] | I can’t–I… | 我没有 |
[38:00] | I didn’t– | 不是我 |
[38:01] | Go. | 快走 |
[38:02] | My truck’s up the road. The keys are inside. | 我的卡车停在路边 钥匙就在里面 |
[38:05] | You have to go. | 你必须得走了 |
[38:07] | Now. | 快 |
[38:23] | Where are we going? | 要去哪儿 |
[38:25] | You ask too many questions. | 你问得太多了 |
[38:28] | Show me what you got, bad boy. | 让我看看你有什么能耐 坏小子 |
[38:30] | Here. I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[38:31] | I got it. I got it. | 我自己来 自己来 |
[38:33] | Okay. Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:43] | Oh, come on. | 快点啊 |
[38:44] | Keys. | 钥匙呢 |
[38:46] | Fire and ice. | 篝火和冰雕 |
[38:47] | When we first sat down to discuss tonight’s occasion, | 当我们第一次坐下策划今晚盛会的时候 |
[38:51] | I was immediately taken by the idea | 我立刻喜欢上了这个主意 |
[38:52] | of an evening inspired by primal bookends– | 一个以原始两级为主题的夜晚 |
[38:55] | Fire and ice, | 冰火交融 |
[38:58] | beginnings and endings, | 缘起缘灭 |
[38:59] | and the love between a man and a woman. | 男女之爱 |
[39:18] | Yo, yo, 8 mile, private party here! | 你越界了 这是私人聚会 |
[39:23] | starry evening… | 在这个满天星辰的夜晚 |
[39:26] | That creepter not be taking pictures. | 那个变态最好没在拍照片 |
[39:32] | You got a problem? | 你有毛病吗 |
[39:37] | Tonight not only marks the final weekend… | 今晚不仅意味着汉普顿的美妙夏日 |
[39:40] | of a truly remarkable summer in the hamptons, | 接近尾声 |
[39:42] | It is also the engagement of my son Daniel | 今晚还是我的儿子丹尼尔 |
[39:47] | to the lovely and beguiling ms. Emily Thorne. | 与美丽动人的艾米莉·索恩小姐的订婚典礼 |
[39:51] | And though we’ve only known emily for a few short months, | 尽管我们相识仅短短几个月 |
[39:57] | we never even knew was missing. | 填补了我们从未意识到的空缺 |
[39:59] | In a word… | 简言之 |
[40:01] | I approve. | 我赞成他们的婚事 |
[40:05] | And as anyone can tell you, | 众所周知 |
[40:07] | Approval is not something I give away freely. | 我从不轻易赞成某事 |
[40:12] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[40:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[40:18] | Mom! | 妈 |
[40:20] | Mom! My brother… | 妈 我哥哥 |
[40:22] | Somebody come here! | 快来人啊 |
[40:27] | Come here! | 快来 |
[40:28] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[40:36] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[40:44] | Chaos… | 混沌 |
[40:46] | By its very definition cannot be controlled. | 其本意即不可控 |
[40:52] | Hey. | 你好 |
[40:53] | My, uh, truck broke down. | 我的卡车坏了 |
[40:55] | Is there a chance you can give me a ride? | 能载我一程吗 |
[41:02] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[41:04] | It is an honor to be of service. | 很荣幸能为你服务 |
[41:08] | Once introduced, | 混沌一旦产生 |
[41:10] | all order and intention is rendered useless. | 一切秩序和意图都将失去意义 |
[41:13] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[41:14] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[41:20] | Get away from my son! | 离我儿子远点儿 |
[41:22] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[41:24] | Daniel, baby, please. | 丹尼尔 孩子 求求你 |
[41:26] | Daniel, w-wake up. Please. | 丹尼尔 醒醒 求你了 |
[41:28] | Baby, please! | 孩子 孩子 |
[41:30] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[41:34] | It’s Tyler. Oh, my God. | 是泰勒 我的天 |
[41:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[42:00] | The outcome of chaos can never be predicted. | 混沌的后果永远无法预测 |
[42:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[42:18] | The only certainty it brings… | 唯一确定的是 |
[42:21] | I… | 我 |
[42:23] | Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说 |
[42:25] | is the devastation it leaves in its wake. | 混沌所经之处 必将留下一场浩劫 |