时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Emily’s not your friend, Amanda. | 艾米莉不是你的挚友 阿曼达 |
[00:05] | You need more proof? | 需要更多的证明吗 |
[00:07] | I called your lawyer | 我打给你律师了 |
[00:08] | I had her send over a messenger with the divorce papers. | 我让她送来了离婚文书 |
[00:11] | It’s time to end this. | 是时候了结这一切了 |
[00:12] | Your family has been calling nonstop. | 你家人一刻不停地来电话 |
[00:14] | You gotta face ’em eventually. | 你最终还是得面对他们的 |
[00:14] | 杰克·波特 羟考酮止痛片 遵医嘱服用 | |
[00:15] | Take the box. | 拿好箱子 |
[00:17] | Bury your father’s secrets away from here. | 将你父亲的秘密带离此处 掩埋起来 |
[00:19] | Come to Paris with me. | 和我去巴黎吧 |
[00:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:22] | Hello, Danny. | 你好啊 丹尼 |
[00:26] | No! No, no, no! Amanda! | 不 不要 不要 阿曼达 |
[00:28] | – My god. – I-I didn’t. | -我的天 -我没有 |
[00:30] | Go. My truck’s up the road. | 快走 我的卡车就停在路边 |
[00:32] | The keys are inside. | 钥匙在里面 |
[00:35] | Hey! | 喂 |
[00:36] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:38] | It’s tyler. | 是泰勒 |
[00:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:43] | I… | 我 |
[00:44] | Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说 |
[00:53] | My father’s false imprisonment taught me that | 我父亲的含冤入狱教会我 |
[00:56] | in a crisis you quickly find out who your real friends are. | 危机时如何迅速辨别谁是真朋友 |
[01:01] | Tragedy and scandal, it seems, | 身处悲剧与丑闻漩涡时 似乎 |
[01:04] | have a unique way of clarifying people’s priorities. | 我们才能搞清何为心中至重 |
[01:10] | We heard a cell phone ring | 我们听到海岸沙丘那边 |
[01:12] | up by the sand dune. | 有一阵手机铃声 |
[01:14] | I saw someone in a dark hoodie | 我看到一个穿深色帽衫的人 |
[01:17] | hiding behind the saw grass. | 藏在锯齿草丛后 |
[01:18] | I don’t know. It could’ve been a hoodie. | 我不知道 可能穿了件帽衫 |
[01:20] | It could’ve been anything, like a guest from the party. | 也可能是别的 比如是派对的嘉宾 |
[01:22] | It’s hard to say. | 真说不好 |
[01:23] | Tyler wasn’t a bad person. He–he was sick. | 泰勒不是个坏人 他病了 |
[01:26] | The guy went all benihana on my arm | 那家伙让我手臂开了花 |
[01:28] | and tied me to a chair. | 还把我绑在椅子上 |
[01:29] | That boy was a menace. | 那家伙是个讨厌鬼 |
[01:31] | If you people had been doing your jobs, | 你们这些人要是再尽职点 |
[01:33] | you’d have made sure the little psychopath | 就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后 |
[01:34] | stayed locked up after holding us all hostage at gunpoint. | 把他严密看押起来 |
[01:38] | When I went home to get Daniel clothes, | 我回家去拿丹尼尔的衣服的时候 |
[01:41] | I saw that my gun was missing. | 我发现我的枪不见了 |
[01:42] | I’d left a window open. Tyler must have… | 我忘了关窗 泰勒肯定是 |
[01:45] | Broken in and stolen it while we were at the party. | 趁我们都在派对时 偷偷潜入偷了枪 |
[01:48] | So what were you and Mr. Barrol fighting about? | 你和巴罗先生当时为什么打架 |
[01:53] | I don’t remember a fight. | 我不记得我们打过架 |
[01:54] | You have 15 stitches in your head. | 你头上缝了15针 |
[01:56] | How do you explain that? | 这你怎么解释 |
[01:59] | Tyler had a history of violence, | 泰勒有暴力史 |
[02:00] | he threatened your whole family at your birthday party. | 他在你生日派对上 威胁过你们全家 |
[02:04] | Look, I can understand | 瞧 我理解 |
[02:07] | if you felt like your life was in danger… | 你觉得当时命悬一线 |
[02:10] | You shot him, didn’t you? | 所以你射杀了他 是不是 |
[02:14] | Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说 |
[02:18] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:34] | Mr. and Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森先生 夫人 |
[02:36] | you’ve had a very busy few months here in the Hamptons. | 你们在汉普顿这几个月可真多彩啊 |
[02:38] | Are you charging him? | 你会对他提起诉讼吗 |
[02:40] | Not yet, | 目前不会 |
[02:41] | but if you’re planning on joining | 如果你们想趁着劳动节的返城流 |
[02:42] | the Labor Day exodus to the city, | 逃入城里的话 |
[02:45] | don’t. | 趁早打消此念 |
[02:45] | Well, then we’re going to be taking him home. | 我们现在带他回家 |
[02:47] | In case it’s lost upon you, he has severe head injury. | 你们可能忘了 他头部受到重创 |
[02:49] | He’s also covered in blood, presumably the victim’s, | 他同样浑身浴血 很可能是受害者的血 |
[02:53] | who was apparently killed by bullets | 而受害者明显是被从他未婚妻手枪中 |
[02:54] | fired from his fiancee’s gun. | 射出的子弹所杀 |
[02:56] | No, we still have a lot of questions. | 不 我们仍有许多问题要问 |
[02:58] | Yeah, which won’t be answered until his lawyer is present. | 在他的律师到来前 不会回答你的问题 |
[03:01] | Or do you want me to call him right now | 或者你希望我现在叫律师来 |
[03:02] | and just let him know that my son’s rights are being violated? | 告诉他我儿子的权利正在受到侵害吗 |
[03:07] | Mr. Grayson, come with me. | 格雷森先生 跟我走 |
[03:16] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来吧 咱们回家 |
[03:17] | We have a car waiting for you. | 外面有车等着 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna go with Emily, | 我和艾米莉走 |
[03:21] | but I need to speak to my mother first… | 但我得先和我妈谈谈 |
[03:23] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[03:26] | Whatever you need. | 听你的 |
[03:39] | Smart move, running back to the house to create a cover | 干得好 跑回家制造证据 |
[03:41] | for how Tyler got your gun. | 解释为何泰勒拿着你的枪 |
[03:43] | It might not even matter. | 这说不定无关紧要 |
[03:44] | Tyler could’ve told Daniel everything. | 泰勒说不定已将真相告诉丹尼尔了 |
[03:46] | Tyler’s not exactly a reliable source, | 泰勒的话不可靠 |
[03:48] | and… Daniel loves you. | 而且 丹尼尔爱你 |
[03:52] | Unless that’s changed. | 除非这种爱意已变 |
[03:57] | We had an argument at the party. | 在派对上我们吵了一架 |
[03:59] | I’m not sure where we stand. | 我也不知道我们身处何处 |
[04:01] | Well, you’re standing in a police station, | 你现在身处警局 |
[04:03] | and I would say the more pressing issue | 而且我认为更重要的是 |
[04:04] | is the whereabouts of your father’s infinity box. | 你父亲的无尽之盒的下落 |
[04:07] | It’s safe and sound. | 绝对安全 |
[04:12] | You ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:27] | What were you talking to your mother about? | 你刚才和你妈妈说了什么 |
[04:32] | We had words at the party. | 我们在派对上有过争执 |
[04:33] | I just… | 我只想 |
[04:36] | I just wanted to clear the air. | 我只想消除一下误解 |
[04:38] | That’s good. You’re gonna need… | 这很好啊 你现在需要 |
[04:41] | As much support as you can get right now. | 能找到的所有支持 |
[04:47] | Daniel, what happened on the beach with you and Tyler? | 丹尼尔 你和泰勒在海滩上到底发生了什么 |
[04:53] | 汤姆·金斯莱 米歇尔·班克斯 弗兰克·史蒂芬 梅森·特德韦尔 | |
[04:54] | What’s this? | 这什么啊 |
[04:55] | Why don’t we call your fiancee and ask her? | 不如我们打给你未婚妻 问问她 |
[04:58] | I did, after all, | 不管怎么说 |
[04:58] | find it underneath her living room floorboards. | 这是我在她客厅的地板里找到的 |
[05:03] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[05:12] | I had the cook set up some breakfast | 我让厨师准备了早饭 |
[05:13] | in case you’re hungry. | 以防你们饿了 |
[05:14] | I’ve also been tracking the media coverage | 我也一直在网上跟踪媒体 |
[05:17] | of Daniel online. | 对丹尼尔的相关报道 |
[05:17] | Wait a second. Wait. How, uh… | 等等 等一下 怎么 |
[05:19] | Who alerted the media? | 谁通知的媒体 |
[05:21] | Well, there’s a picture online of Daniel | 网上有一张丹尼尔穿着 |
[05:22] | in his bloody tux. | 染血燕尾服的照片 |
[05:23] | Someone from the party must have snapped it. | 肯定是派对上的某人偷拍的 |
[05:25] | Oh, well, so much for decorum. | 他们可真懂得礼貌啊 |
[05:26] | She’s right. It’s everywhere. | 她说的没错 网上已经传遍了 |
[05:30] | “Bloody billionaire beach battle”? | 百万富豪海滩血战 |
[05:31] | Do the police really think Daniel killed Tyler? | 警方真以为是丹尼尔杀的泰勒吗 |
[05:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:35] | Well, dad took the helicopter into the city. | 我父亲已经乘直升飞机飞回城里 |
[05:37] | When it returns, I’ve made sure | 飞机回来时 我保证载回来 |
[05:38] | the best defense attorney in Manhattan | 曼哈顿最好的 |
[05:40] | is gonna be on board. | 辩护律师 |
[05:41] | Ashley, could you please get me an aspirin? | 阿什莉 你能帮我拿片阿司匹林吗 |
[05:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:44] | I think her time would be better | 我认为她的精力更应该 |
[05:45] | spent trying to get that photograph taken down. | 集中于如何把那张照片撤下来 |
[05:47] | Okay, I’ll call Nolan Ross | 好的 我会打给诺兰·罗斯 |
[05:48] | and see if we can have access to his tech team. | 问问我们能否借用他的技术团队 |
[05:51] | And you should get to bed, young lady. | 至于这位小姐 你得睡觉去了 |
[05:54] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[05:55] | The next few days are gonna be challenging. | 接下来的几天肯定风起云涌 极富挑战 |
[05:57] | I’m only here to pick up clothes. | 我只是来拿换洗衣物的 |
[05:59] | I’m going back to Declan’s. | 我要回德克兰那里 |
[06:01] | Sweetheart, we need you to stay here. | 亲爱的 我们需要你留在这里 |
[06:03] | Your brother’s in real trouble, | 你哥哥有大麻烦了 |
[06:04] | and we need to stay together as a family. | 我们作为家人得团结起来 |
[06:06] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[06:07] | We need to present a united front. | 我们得统一战线 |
[06:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | I’ll move back in when you do. | 你一旦搬回来了 我就马上回来 |
[06:16] | That’s what I thought. | 看吧 |
[06:23] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[06:26] | Hey, Sammy. | 山姆 |
[06:31] | You should take him for a walk. | 你该带它去遛一圈 |
[06:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:37] | Just gonna change first. | 先换件衣服 |
[07:02] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[07:03] | Oh, jeez. Dec. | 天呐 德克 |
[07:05] | You scared the hell outta me. | 你吓死我了 |
[07:08] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:09] | I’ve been wondering what happened to you. | 我在想你发生什么事了 |
[07:12] | I thought you sailed off to Haiti. | 我以为你起航去海地了 |
[07:15] | My engine crapped out. | 我的引擎坏了 |
[07:20] | I figured that when I saw the “Amanda” in her slip | 一小时前我看到阿曼达号还在泊位时 |
[07:23] | an hour ago. | 就猜到了 |
[07:25] | So where you been all this time? | 那你这段时间都上哪去了 |
[07:28] | It’s 5:00 in the morning, man. | 凌晨五点了 伙计 |
[07:30] | Why aren’t you sleeping? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[07:33] | Well, it’s been a crazy night. | 今晚太离奇了 |
[07:35] | Tyler was murdered. | 泰勒被杀了 |
[07:40] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[07:43] | Me and Charlotte found him. | 我和夏洛特发现他的 |
[07:45] | And Daniel pops up from a dune, covered in blood. | 丹尼尔浑身是血地从一个沙丘后突然出现 |
[07:49] | That’s– that’s insane. | 太 太不可思议了 |
[07:51] | – Are– are you okay? – Fine. | -你 你没事吧 -没事 |
[07:55] | Charlotte’s a wreck, though. | 不过夏洛特已经筋疲力尽了 |
[07:56] | She told the cops that she saw some guy in a hoodie | 她告诉警察她在沙滩上看到一个穿着 |
[07:59] | on the beach by Tyler’s body. | 连帽衫的人在泰勒的尸体旁边 |
[08:02] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[08:05] | I was too far away. | 我离得太远了 |
[08:06] | I didn’t get a good look at his face. | 没看清他的脸 |
[08:10] | I’m gonna crash. | 我去睡了 |
[08:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:20] | Looking for answers. | 寻找答案 |
[08:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. It must belong to the previous owner. | 不知道 肯定是上一任屋主的 |
[08:35] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[08:36] | Tyler told me you’ve been playing me, | 泰勒告诉我说你一直在玩弄我 |
[08:38] | that you had secrets hidden underneath the floorboards. | 还说你在地板下面藏有秘密 |
[08:44] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[08:45] | Tyler was crazy. | 泰勒疯了 |
[08:48] | He was a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[08:51] | He held us at gunpoint. | 他用枪指着我们 |
[08:56] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:59] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[09:02] | You’re injured, you’re traumatized. | 你受伤了 是心理创伤 |
[09:09] | I love you, Daniel. | 我爱你 丹尼尔 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna be by your side no matter what. | 无论发生什么事我都会陪着你 |
[09:18] | Come on. You need to get some sleep. | 来吧 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[09:49] | As of now, | 眼下 |
[09:49] | Daniel hasn’t been charged with anything. | 丹尼尔还未受到任何指控 |
[09:52] | All we know is, | 我们只知道 |
[09:53] | Tyler Barrol appears to have been shot to death | 泰勒·巴罗似乎是中枪而死 |
[09:55] | and Daniel was found unconscious at the scene | 而丹尼尔神志不清 浑身是血 |
[09:58] | with some blood on him. | 出现在了现场 |
[09:59] | Everyone’s waiting on the coroner’s report | 大家都在等待法医的验尸报告 |
[10:01] | as well as the results from your fingerprint | 以及你的指纹比对结果 |
[10:03] | and gunshot residue test. | 和枪击残留物测试结果 |
[10:06] | Until those come back, | 直到这些结果出来之前 |
[10:07] | we won’t know what we’re up against. | 我们都不知道要辩护的是什么罪名 |
[10:09] | Mr. Brooks, | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[10:11] | I want to tell you how grateful we are | 我想告诉你我们不胜感激 |
[10:12] | that you’ve agreed to represent Daniel | 你同意做丹尼尔的辩护律师 |
[10:14] | and that you can count on my husband and I | 我和我丈夫可以协助你 |
[10:16] | to work as a team. | 并肩作战 |
[10:18] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[10:24] | Mr. Brooks was kind enough not to question your absence, | 布鲁克斯先生很宽容 没有质疑你的缺席 |
[10:27] | but I am not feeling so indulgent. | 但我可没这么好说话 |
[10:29] | I haven’t slept. I’m tired. | 我都没睡过觉 我很累 |
[10:33] | And I didn’t want our history clouding the room. | 我也不想让我们的往事笼罩着那间房 |
[10:37] | 246 fatalities | 197次航班的 |
[10:38] | in the bombing of Flight 197. | 爆炸造成了246起死亡 |
[10:41] | The final death toll will likely surge | 加上许多下落不明的人 |
[10:43] | to include the many unaccounted for… | 最终的死亡人数可能会更多 |
[10:44] | Conrad, are you all right? | 康拉德 你还好吗 |
[10:45] | On the ground. | 在现场 |
[10:47] | A homegrown group of violent radicals… | 一组国内的暴力激进分子 |
[10:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:49] | Calling themselves the Americon Initiative… | 声称自己是反美倡议联盟 |
[10:51] | I’ve made a terrible, terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个很严重很严重的错 |
[10:56] | The president, awakened last night to news… | 总统昨晚受这条消息的启迪 |
[10:58] | Uh, you know the plane that went down, Flight 197? | 你知道那架坠毁的飞机 197次航班吗 |
[11:04] | I’m responsible. | 我要为此负责的 |
[11:07] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:09] | That group that claimed responsibility for the bombing, | 那个声称要为爆炸案负责的组织 |
[11:11] | I was laundering money for them. | 我在给他们洗黑钱 |
[11:15] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[11:17] | The investigation’s gonna tie back to the company. | 案件调查会联系到公司 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna go to prison for the rest of my life, | 我下半辈子都要蹲监狱了 |
[11:21] | if I’m lucky. | 这还是运气好的情况 |
[11:22] | They’re gonna freeze all of our assets, | 他们会冻结我们所有的资产 |
[11:24] | and you’re gonna have to raise Daniel alone | 而你就要在别人耻笑的眼光下 |
[11:26] | under a cloud of disgrace. | 独自一人抚养丹尼尔长大了 |
[11:31] | Life as we know it, Victoria, | 我们之前过的日子 维多利亚 |
[11:34] | is over. | 已经结束了 |
[11:37] | No matter how much we try to escape our past, | 无论我们多想逃离过去 |
[11:41] | we seem destined to repeat it. | 似乎命中注定历史会重演 |
[11:43] | Like it or not, we are in this together, | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们要共同面对 |
[11:45] | again. | 再一次的 |
[11:50] | Good to see you, old timer. | 很高兴见到你 老朋友 |
[11:51] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[11:58] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:00] | Shouldn’t you be on a boat | 你现在不是该在 |
[12:01] | halfway to Haiti right now? | 去海地的船上吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, well, my engine had other ideas. | 我的引擎不给力 |
[12:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:13] | It’s Daniel I’m worried about. | 我担心的是丹尼尔 |
[12:16] | The police were questioning him pretty hard. | 警察在对他严加审问 |
[12:19] | Do they have any other suspects? | 他们还有其他嫌疑人吗 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. They’re not really keeping us in the loop. | 不知道 他们什么都不肯告诉我们 |
[12:27] | How’s Declan? | 德克兰怎么样 |
[12:28] | Finding Tyler’s body must have been pretty awful. | 找到泰勒的尸体一定是段糟糕的经历 |
[12:31] | Yeah, he’s, uh, he’s playing it cool, but… | 他 他看着挺冷静的 但是 |
[12:34] | I’m not buying it. | 我不相信 |
[12:38] | You haven’t heard from Amanda, by any chance, have you? | 阿曼达不会碰巧找过你吧 |
[12:42] | No. | 没有 |
[12:43] | Still no luck getting ahold of her? | 还是没联系上她吗 |
[12:45] | No, her phone’s disconnected. | 没有 她的手机打不通 |
[12:52] | Anyway, thank you | 不管怎样 多谢你 |
[12:55] | for looking after Sammy. | 照顾山姆了 |
[12:57] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[13:04] | I need to see what happened on Jack’s boat. | 我要看一下杰克船上发生什么事了 |
[13:06] | He never left town. | 他没有离开镇子 |
[13:07] | What? He should be down around the Outer Banks by now. | 什么 他现在应该都到外滩群岛附近了 |
[13:10] | Try my back porch. | 可他出现在了我家门廊上 |
[13:11] | No, I swear, he left the harbor. | 不可能 我发誓他离开港口了 |
[13:14] | I saw him or… | 我看到的 或者说 |
[13:16] | at least, uh, Shamu did. | 至少小鲸鱼看见了 |
[13:27] | See? What did I tell you? | 看到没 我跟你说的没错吧 |
[13:29] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[13:30] | Jack, wait! | 杰克 等等 |
[13:32] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[13:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[13:36] | Mea culpa, babe. | 我的错 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | Jack said he had engine trouble | 杰克说船的引擎出了问题 |
[13:39] | and the last time he saw Amanda was last week. | 而他最后一次见阿曼达是在上星期 |
[13:41] | Why would he lie to me? | 他为什么要对我撒谎 |
[13:41] | Probably because he’s covering up another one of her messes. | 有可能是为了隐瞒阿曼达惹的什么祸 |
[13:45] | Talk to him. See if you can find out why Amanda came back. | 跟他谈谈 看能否问出阿曼达为何回来 |
[13:48] | And where she’s been hiding, right? | 还有她现在的藏身何处 对吗 |
[13:50] | Especially that. | 这一点尤其要弄清楚 |
[14:00] | Hey, Charlotte, what are you doing? | 夏洛特 你在干吗呢 |
[14:03] | I barely slept last night. | 我昨晚几乎没怎么睡 |
[14:04] | My head is pounding. | 头疼得要命 |
[14:06] | You’ve no idea what these past few days have been like for me, | 你不知道这几天我过的是什么日子 |
[14:08] | finding out David Clarke is my father, | 发现大卫·克拉克是我生亲 |
[14:11] | and now Daniel getting wrapped up | 而现在丹尼尔又被卷入 |
[14:13] | in Tyler’s murder investigation, | 泰勒的命案调查之中 |
[14:16] | knowing how close we probably came | 我还在后怕 我们当时很有可能 |
[14:18] | to getting killed, too… | 也会死在那个可怕的 |
[14:21] | by that creepy guy in the hoodie. | 穿连帽衫的家伙手里 |
[14:24] | Uh, well, maybe you should call that shrink again. | 或许你应该再去咨询那位心理医生 |
[14:28] | You said she really helped last time. | 你上次说她帮了很大的忙 |
[14:31] | Talking’s overrated. | 跟人倾诉并不那么有效 |
[14:32] | And taking pills isn’t? | 难道嗑药就有效吗 |
[14:35] | Were you high last night? | 你昨晚嗑药了是吗 |
[14:38] | Come on, Charlotte. | 别这样 夏洛特 |
[14:39] | You’re supposed to be the smart one here. | 你现在更应该保持冷静 |
[14:41] | And you’re supposed to be on my side. | 而你应该站在我这边 |
[14:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:45] | I’ve had enough interrogation for one weekend. | 我这周末已经被质问得够多了 |
[15:02] | We should’ve gone to Paris. | 我们真该去巴黎的 |
[15:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:05] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[15:07] | Hamptons Police Department. | 我们是汉普顿警局的 |
[15:10] | Just a minute. | 请稍等 |
[15:11] | They’re gonna fry me, aren’t they? | 他们会刁难我的吧 |
[15:12] | No. No. | 不 不会的 |
[15:13] | No, I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? | 不 我不会允许他们那么做的 好吗 |
[15:15] | Ms. Thorne, Hamptons Police Department. | 索恩女士 我们是汉普顿警局的 |
[15:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:19] | Ms. Thorne, we have a warrant for Daniel’s arrest. | 索恩女士 我们受命逮捕丹尼尔 |
[15:22] | Open the door now. | 请现在就开门 |
[15:32] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:33] | Daniel Grayson, | 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[15:34] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Tyler Barrol. | 现以谋杀泰勒·巴罗的嫌疑逮捕你 |
[15:41] | – You don’t have to– – Stay back. | -你不必… -退后 |
[15:50] | Daniel. Take your hands off my son! | 丹尼尔 你们别碰我儿子 |
[16:02] | Daniel’s fingerprints were found on Emily’s gun. | 艾米莉的枪上有丹尼尔的指纹 |
[16:04] | He handled that gun a dozen times. | 他以前拿过那把枪很多次 |
[16:05] | His hands were tested positive for gunshot residue. | 他的手上也检测出了开枪火药残留 |
[16:08] | The blood splatter on his tuxedo | 他燕尾服上溅到的血 |
[16:09] | was the same type as Tyler’s. | 和泰勒的血型一致 |
[16:11] | In a political climate like this, | 鉴于现在的政治局势 |
[16:13] | the D.A. goes first-degree murder. | 检察官认定这是一级谋杀案 |
[16:20] | All right, it’s time you told us | 好吧 现在你该告诉我们 |
[16:22] | everything that happened on that beach, son. | 那天海滩上发生的一切了 孩子 |
[16:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:26] | Do it. | 说吧 |
[16:30] | Tyler was talking crazy, waving the gun around. | 泰勒当时满口胡言 挥舞着那把枪 |
[16:33] | We had a struggle, and I managed to get ahold of it. | 我们扭打起来 我设法抢到了枪 |
[16:38] | And then he charged at me. | 然后他就冲我扑了过来 |
[16:40] | Keep going. | 接着说 |
[16:44] | So I fired. | 于是我就开枪了 |
[16:45] | Three times? | 连发三枪吗 |
[16:46] | Once, then I blacked out. | 就一枪 然后我昏过去了 |
[16:48] | Next thing I remember was my mother calling my name. | 再然后 我就只记得妈妈在叫我 |
[16:51] | Tyler was shot three times. | 泰勒身中三弹 |
[16:53] | Once in the chest, twice the back. | 胸口一处 背后两处 |
[16:54] | I didn’t shoot Tyler in the back. | 我没有对泰勒背后开枪 |
[16:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:57] | I thought you said you blacked out. | 我记得你说你昏过去了 |
[17:00] | When you and Tyler struggled… | 你和泰勒扭打时 |
[17:03] | where did he hit you? | 他打了你哪里 |
[17:05] | Right here, on the side of the head. | 就在这 在头的侧面 |
[17:12] | There’s a hematoma on the back of your head. | 你脑后有一处血肿 |
[17:14] | That’s a hard spot to reach if you’re fighting face-to-face. | 如果你们是面对面打 很难伤到那里 |
[17:18] | We can use it to float the theory | 我们由此可以推断 |
[17:20] | there was a third person on the beach | 海滩上另有人在 |
[17:23] | that knocked you out, | 此人打昏你之后 |
[17:24] | set you up. | 构陷了你 |
[17:26] | You’re rich. Who hates you– | 你们很有钱 招谁记恨了没有 |
[17:29] | Disgruntled investors, hostile competitors? | 比如心存不满的投资者或敌对的竞争对手 |
[17:31] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[17:33] | Ah. Great. | 好极了 |
[17:35] | Where can we find her? | 我们上哪能找到她 |
[17:44] | Mrs. Grayson. Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人 |
[17:46] | How does it feel to have your son | 你儿子将面临牢狱之灾 |
[17:48] | facing life in prison? | 对此你有何感想 |
[17:49] | Mr. Grayson, what affect will a murder trial | 格雷森先生 此事对格雷森国际的股票 |
[17:51] | – have on Grayson Global stock? – Mrs. Grayson. | -会造成什么影响 -格雷森夫人 |
[17:53] | The Grayson family have no comment… | 格雷森家族对此不予置评 |
[17:55] | Do you think your son did it? | 你认为行凶的是你儿子吗 |
[17:58] | except to say that Daniel is innocent of the charges | 他们只想声明 丹尼尔是无辜的 |
[18:01] | and they’re sure that justice will be served. | 他们坚信司法会还他一个公道 |
[18:16] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[18:43] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[18:45] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[18:50] | Well, when you and Daniel decided to get married, | 你和丹尼尔决定结婚的时候 |
[18:55] | you probably never would’ve dreamed that your engagement | 恐怕没想到你们订婚时 |
[18:57] | would have included a… murder investigation. | 会牵扯到一桩命案的调查 |
[19:03] | I don’t think anyone could imagine | 没人想得到 |
[19:04] | something so horrible. | 会有这么可怕的事发生 |
[19:09] | Well, under the circumstances, | 鉴于现状 |
[19:11] | I would understand if you were reevaluating | 如果你想要重新考虑你们未来的关系 |
[19:14] | the future of your relationship. | 我是能够理解的 |
[19:19] | So… | 所以 |
[19:22] | this is my engagement present to the two of you. | 这是我送你们的订婚礼物 |
[19:27] | You want me to open it now? | 你想让我现在就打开吗 |
[19:29] | No. | 不 |
[19:32] | I want you to hold on to it. | 我想让你原封不动地收着它 |
[19:34] | And I need to know that you’ll stand by Daniel’s side | 我想确认无论丹尼尔未来的路多么艰难 |
[19:37] | no matter how rough the road gets. | 你都会在他身边予以支持 |
[19:39] | If you abandon him, | 如果你抛弃了他 |
[19:41] | it’ll send a very public message about his innocence. | 公众舆论会对他的清白产生怀疑 |
[19:44] | Honestly, that never even crossed my mind. | 实话说 我从没想过要离开他 |
[19:52] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[19:53] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[19:55] | Why did you come back to this house | 我们都还在警察局的时候 |
[19:57] | when we were all at the police station? | 你为何独自回这座房子来 |
[20:00] | I knew that they would take Daniel’s suit. | 我知道他们会没收丹尼尔身上那套衣服 |
[20:03] | I wanted to make sure that he had a change of clothing | 我想确保他们没收了之后 |
[20:05] | for when they did. | 丹尼尔有衣服换 |
[20:08] | Well, that was quick thinking. | 想得真周到 |
[20:12] | Maybe your time in the juvenile detention facility | 或许你在少管所的经历 |
[20:14] | will end up being an asset in Daniel’s court case. | 在丹尼尔上庭受审时会有所帮助 |
[20:30] | I got a problem and I don’t know where else to go. | 我有一个疑问 不知道还能去问谁 |
[20:34] | Uh, oh, welcome to the Cone of Silence. | 你怎么找到这儿的 |
[20:39] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[20:41] | A… wire receipt for $5 million. | 一张五百万美金的电汇凭证 |
[20:45] | Someone sent it from the Southampton Trust | 有人从南安普顿信托公司 |
[20:47] | to a small bank outside of Montreal. | 汇款到蒙特利尔外的一个小银行 |
[20:49] | I called the bank, but I couldn’t get ’em | 我给银行打过电话 |
[20:50] | to give me any information on who it came from. | 但他们没向我透露汇款人的任何信息 |
[20:53] | Was it you? | 是你汇的吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 不是 |
[21:00] | Then it must have been the Graysons. | 那一定是格雷森家的人干的 |
[21:03] | I think this had something to do with what happened on the beach. | 我觉得这一定和海滩上发生的事有关 |
[21:05] | Oh, really, ’cause you want to get wrapped up in a murder investigation? | 是吗 你真想要卷入谋杀案的调查中吗 |
[21:08] | I already am. | 我已经深陷其中了 |
[21:10] | The receipt was in Amanda’s jacket. | 这凭证是在阿曼达的外套里发现的 |
[21:14] | I thought you said she left. | 我记得你说过她已经离开了 |
[21:16] | She showed up the other night as I was heading out. | 我准备出发的那天晚上 她突然出现了 |
[21:17] | We were all set to go to Haiti, and she took off. | 我们都准备好去海地了 她却忽然走了 |
[21:21] | Nolan… | 诺兰 |
[21:23] | Nolan, I followed her to the beach. | 诺兰 我跟踪她到了海滩 |
[21:29] | I spent hours looking for her. | 我找了她好几个小时 |
[21:30] | I-I–driving around. | 把周围都找遍了 |
[21:32] | She was gone. | 她就那样不见了 |
[21:34] | Probably straight to Canada | 她可能直接去了加拿大 |
[21:35] | to collect the $5 million. | 去取这五百万了吧 |
[21:37] | You asked for my advice | 既然你问我的意见 |
[21:39] | so I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. | 那我就直说了 |
[21:41] | Throw away the receipt and let it go. | 把这个凭证扔了 让这件事过去吧 |
[21:43] | And while you’re at it, | 顺便 |
[21:45] | why don’t you let Amanda go, too? | 把阿曼达也忘了吧 |
[21:47] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[21:50] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[22:00] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 有事请留言 |
[22:02] | Call me… | 速回电 |
[22:03] | ASAP. | 尽快 |
[22:05] | You’re gonna want to sit down for this one. | 这件事得坐下好好商量 |
[22:11] | Do you believe Daniel killed Tyler? | 你相信是丹尼尔杀了泰勒吗 |
[22:14] | Of course not. | 当然不信 |
[22:17] | The stuff they’re saying about him online, | 网上流传的关于他的那些事 |
[22:18] | it’s like they’re talking about a completely different person. | 根本就不像在说他 而是另一个截然不同的人 |
[22:21] | They are. | 都是一派胡言 |
[22:25] | I just wish there was something I could do to help him. | 我真希望能做点什么帮帮他 |
[22:31] | Is this what it was like for you when you found out | 当你发现大卫·克拉克干了那些万恶之事后 |
[22:33] | David Clarke did all those hideous things? | 是不是也是这种感觉 |
[22:39] | Do you think about him every time you look at me? | 每次看着我的时候 你都会想到他吗 |
[22:42] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[22:44] | I want to know about him, mom, | 妈妈 我想要了解他 |
[22:46] | what kind of person he was when he was with you. | 他和你在一起的时候是什么样的人 |
[22:50] | It feels like you’re a million miles away. | 感觉你我之间相隔了千万里 |
[22:52] | If only. | 要真是这样就好了 |
[22:56] | You know, my aunt Charlotte has a farm in Kansas– | 我的阿姨夏洛特在堪萨斯州有一个农场 |
[23:01] | 50 acres. | 有50英亩 |
[23:03] | We could pack our bags and leave tonight. | 我们可以收拾好行李 今晚就走 |
[23:06] | I can’t leave Daniel with Conrad. | 我不能把丹尼尔留给康拉德 |
[23:10] | Well, we can pack two bags, bring the kids with us. | 我们可以把孩子也带上 |
[23:16] | Besides, when Conrad finds out about us, | 当康拉德发现我们的事情后 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna be finished on Wall Street. | 我也没法待在华尔街了 |
[23:21] | I’m gonna be packing my bags regardless. | 无论如何我都得走人了 |
[23:25] | Well, that’s why no one can find out about us, David. | 所以才不能让任何人发现我们的事情 大卫 |
[23:28] | I’ve lived that life before, | 我经历过那种生活 |
[23:30] | and I can’t live it again. | 我再也不想过那种日子了 |
[23:32] | Well… what about love? | 那爱情呢 |
[23:35] | Can you live without that? | 没了爱情你还能活吗 |
[23:40] | I promise to tell you everything one day, | 我保证总有一天我会告诉你一切 |
[23:42] | but today is not the day. | 但今天不行 |
[23:44] | I need you to think hard about that person you saw on the beach. | 你得好好想想你在海滩上看到的那个人 |
[23:49] | You might remember things that you don’t realize. | 也许会想起一些你之前没注意到的细节 |
[23:52] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[23:54] | Your brother’s life may depend on it. | 你哥哥可能就命悬于此 |
[23:58] | I got your message. What’s so important? | 我收到留言了 有什么重要的事 |
[24:01] | Jack found the wire transfer receipt in Amanda’s jacket. | 杰克在阿曼达的外套里发现了电汇凭证 |
[24:04] | Did you find out how much Amanda told him? | 你知道阿曼达向他透露了多少吗 |
[24:06] | It doesn’t sound like she had a lot of time | 听起来在她离开之前 |
[24:07] | to chat before she took off. | 没什么时间和杰克聊天 |
[24:10] | You ever notice how, | 你有没有发现 |
[24:11] | whenever you want her to leave, | 她总像嗜杀女郎版的地鼠一样 |
[24:13] | girlfriend keeps popping up | 每次你想她离开时 |
[24:15] | like the homicidal stripper version of whac-a-mole, | 她就会突然冒出来 |
[24:17] | but whenever you need to find her, | 但每次你要找她时 |
[24:19] | she vanishes? | 她就消失了 |
[24:20] | And manages to pull Jack even deeper into trouble. | 还让杰克越陷越深 |
[24:23] | Ms. Thorne? | 索恩小姐 |
[24:25] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下给你回电话 |
[24:28] | Mr. Brooks. | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[24:30] | I apologize for the ambush, | 很抱歉冒昧来访 |
[24:31] | but I wanted to speak to you alone. | 但我希望能和你单独谈谈 |
[24:34] | To be perfectly blunt, | 恕我直言 |
[24:35] | the more dirt I have on Daniel, | 我掌握丹尼尔越多的丑闻 |
[24:37] | the better prepared I’ll be when the fur starts flying. | 我就能更从容地面对对方的攻辩 |
[24:40] | Ah. Looking for skeletons. | 原来是来找家丑的啊 |
[24:43] | Skeletons, addictions, | 家丑 毒瘾 |
[24:45] | secret relationships, | 私情 |
[24:48] | proclivities. | 癖性 |
[24:49] | Wow. You are blunt. | 真是直言不讳啊 |
[24:51] | Your fiance’s facing a murder charge. | 你的未婚夫有可能被判谋杀罪 |
[24:54] | This isn’t the time for subtlety. | 现在可不是拐弯抹角的时候 |
[24:56] | Victoria is convinced Amanda Clarke had something to do | 维多利亚坚信阿曼达·克拉克 |
[24:59] | with what happened on that beach. | 与海滩上发生的那件事有关系 |
[25:02] | Have you had any run-ins with her? | 你最近有见到她吗 |
[25:04] | I just met her this summer. | 今年夏天我才认识她 |
[25:07] | She used to live in this house, actually. | 其实她以前在这房子里住过 |
[25:09] | She came by once | 她来过一次 |
[25:11] | looking for childhood memories. | 寻找儿时的回忆 |
[25:13] | Do you believe she hates the Graysons enough | 你觉得她会恨格雷森家恨到 |
[25:15] | to frame Daniel for murder? | 要把谋杀罪栽赃给丹尼尔吗 |
[25:18] | I think you’d have to find her | 我觉得你得去找她 |
[25:20] | And ask her. | 然后问她 |
[25:22] | All I know is, | 我所知道的只是 |
[25:24] | she’s a very troubled girl. | 她是个麻烦缠身的人 |
[25:27] | I already have my investigators on it. | 我已经在调查她的行踪了 |
[25:29] | Thank you, Ms. Thorne. | 谢谢配合 索恩小姐 |
[25:33] | Mr. Brooks. | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[25:35] | Since we’re being candid… | 既然我们都如此坦诚 |
[25:38] | I think there is something you should know. | 我想有些事情应该让你知道 |
[25:41] | About Daniel or Amanda? | 是关于丹尼尔还是阿曼达的 |
[25:46] | About the Graysons. | 关于格雷森家的 |
[25:52] | I understand Daniel got into a few scrapes | 我知道近几年 |
[25:54] | over the last few years. | 丹尼尔惹了一些麻烦 |
[25:56] | Like anyone his age, | 但在他这个年纪 |
[25:57] | he’s had a few youthful indiscretions. | 年轻人总会有些鲁莽 |
[26:00] | And what role did you and Conrad play in those indiscretions? | 那你和康纳德是怎么处理这些鲁莽的呢 |
[26:03] | I’m not sure I follow you. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[26:05] | Did you honestly believe I wouldn’t find out | 你们真以为我不会发现 |
[26:07] | you paid off a judge last summer | 去年夏天 你们花钱买通法官 |
[26:09] | to downgrade daniel’s D.U.I. And reckless endangerment charges? | 减轻了丹尼尔酒驾和过失伤害罪的判罚吗 |
[26:12] | Where on earth did you hear this? | 你从哪里听说到这些的 |
[26:14] | I told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[26:16] | I thought you were on Daniel’s side. | 我以为你是站在丹尼尔这边的 |
[26:18] | Or was that just a ruse? | 还是说那只是个诡计 |
[26:20] | As far as I’m concerned, Emily is the only one here | 就我而言 艾米莉是这里唯一一个 |
[26:22] | who seems to have Daniel’s best interests at heart. | 真正关心丹尼尔利益的人 |
[26:25] | No one loves my son more than I do. | 没有人比我更爱我的儿子 |
[26:27] | What if the prosecution | 要是控方律师 |
[26:29] | had blindsided me with that mid-trial? | 拿这案子攻我不备怎么办 |
[26:31] | We were very discreet. | 我们处理得很谨慎 |
[26:33] | That girl was almost killed. | 那女孩差点死掉 |
[26:34] | Her brother took a 9-iron to Daniel’s Aston Martin. | 她哥拿着9寸长的铁撬往丹尼尔的车上砸 |
[26:36] | Many people know exactly what you did. | 很多人心知肚明 |
[26:39] | Everyone’s looking for a member | 每个人都想在1%的富人中 |
[26:40] | of the 1% to smack down, | 找到一个能穷追猛打的人 |
[26:42] | and Daniel is tailor-made to take that fall. | 而丹尼尔正成为了他们的目标 |
[26:45] | So unless you’re ready to level with me, | 除非你们准备跟我说实话 |
[26:47] | I might as well be up at Shinnecock Hills | 否则我还不如去辛尼克山[美国一高级俱乐部] |
[26:49] | practicing my backswing. | 练网球好了 |
[26:53] | Of course, Mr. Brooks. | 当然 布鲁克斯先生 |
[26:56] | From here on out, you’ll have | 从现在起 |
[26:57] | complete and utter candor from both of us. | 我们将坦诚相待 绝无保留 |
[27:01] | Do you have any leads on Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克那有线索吗 |
[27:04] | Still working on it. | 还在查 |
[27:05] | Did you know that she dated that young man | 你知道她和经营偷渡者酒吧的 |
[27:07] | who runs the Stowaway Tavern in Montauk? | 年轻人交往过吗 |
[27:09] | His name is Jack Porter. | 名叫杰克·波特 |
[27:11] | I’ll pay him a visit. | 我会去找他的 |
[27:13] | But my more immediate concern | 但我现在更关心的 |
[27:15] | is the security tapes from the party. | 是订婚宴的监控录像 |
[27:17] | What now? | 怎么了 |
[27:18] | Apparently, they were tampered with. | 很明显 它们被篡改了 |
[27:21] | Kept on a 3-minute loop | 那晚监控录像的大部分 |
[27:23] | for the bulk of the evening. | 都重复播着特定的三分钟 |
[27:27] | And how does that impact us? | 那对我们有什么影响吗 |
[27:29] | The prosecution will make it look like | 控方会使之看起来像是 |
[27:31] | Daniel engineered it | 丹尼尔事先动了手脚 |
[27:32] | so no one would see him kill Tyler. | 这样没人会看见他杀死泰勒 |
[27:36] | How long have you been working for Takeda? | 你为武田聪工作多久了 |
[27:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:40] | I know you disabled the security cameras at the party. | 我知道是你弄坏了订婚宴的安保摄像头 |
[27:42] | It’s got Takeda’s stamp all over it. | 一看就是为了掩盖武田聪 |
[27:45] | Do I really need to kick your ass again? | 要我再给你点颜色瞧瞧吗 |
[27:46] | How did he recruit you? | 他是怎么收买你的 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好吧我说 |
[27:49] | He cozied up to me | 今夏早些时候 |
[27:50] | at the investors’ shindig earlier this summer. | 他在投资者聚会上刻意接近我 |
[27:53] | He wanted me to look out for you. | 他要我照看你 |
[27:56] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没跟我说 |
[27:57] | Because he told me not to, | 因为他叫我保密 |
[27:59] | and he can be very convincing. | 而且他很令人信服 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry, Ems. | 很抱歉 艾米 |
[28:05] | No, you know what? It’s my fault. | 不 知道吗 是我的错 |
[28:07] | I should never have brought you so deep into this. | 我不该让你深陷此事 |
[28:09] | Well, it’s a little late to put that genie | 现在说这些 |
[28:11] | back in the infinity box. | 为时已晚了 |
[28:11] | Anyway, we have more pressing problems | 我们现在手上有比你的忠诚问题 |
[28:13] | than your loyalty issues. | 更棘手的事要解决 |
[28:16] | The Graysons are on a mission to find Amanda. | 格雷森家的人在找阿曼达 |
[28:18] | Until they do, they’re gonna be looking for a fall guy | 但找到她之前 他们肯定会先抓个 |
[28:20] | closer to home. | 更近的替罪羊 |
[28:22] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[28:25] | Ms. Davenport, how are the Graysons holding up | 达文波特女士 格雷森家族是如何 |
[28:26] | during this very difficult time? | 度过这段艰难时期的 |
[28:28] | They’re devastated. | 他们深受打击 |
[28:30] | Daniel Grayson’s arrest is a terrible injustice. | 丹尼尔·格雷森被捕是极其不公正的 |
[28:34] | The evidence will show | 我们提出的证据 |
[28:35] | that not only did Daniel not commit the crime, | 不仅能为丹尼尔洗脱嫌疑 |
[28:37] | but that there was another person on the beach that night | 还能证明当晚在海边有第三者 |
[28:40] | who had both the motive and the means | 他既有动机也有能力 |
[28:42] | to murder Tyler Barrol and frame Daniel for the crime. | 杀死泰勒·巴罗 并嫁祸给丹尼尔 |
[28:45] | The Grayson family are offering a $100,000 reward | 格雷森家族悬赏十万美金 |
[28:48] | for any information leading to the conviction of the killer. | 奖励提供凶手线索的群众 |
[29:15] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[29:17] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[29:18] | This is the prettiest spot on the beach. | 从这看海滩最美了 |
[29:22] | It’s so peaceful. | 如此的平静 |
[29:25] | Yeah, I really lucked out. | 是啊 我很幸运 |
[29:30] | Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door | 不敢相信 我从小就有个姐姐就住在隔壁 |
[29:33] | and I never had any idea. | 而我却浑然不知 |
[29:37] | Do you think she knew the truth this whole summer? | 你觉得她早就知道真相吗 |
[29:41] | My mother thinks she did. | 我妈妈觉得是 |
[29:44] | There’s just so much I want to ask her | 我真的有好多问题想问她 |
[29:46] | about her life, her father… | 关于她的生活 她父亲 |
[29:50] | Our father. | 我们的父亲 |
[29:53] | But chances are, that won’t happen now. | 但现在看来已经没机会了 |
[29:59] | Is that why you’ve been taking those pills? | 这就是你嗑药的原因吗 |
[30:09] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[30:11] | Jack and Amanda came over one day and… | 杰克和阿曼达有天来我家时 |
[30:15] | They told me that your father built this swing. | 告诉我这秋千是你爸亲手做的 |
[30:19] | He couldn’t have been all bad. | 他不可能完全是那么坏的人 |
[30:40] | Hey, Jack, you got a sec? | 杰克 有时间聊两句吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah. What’s up? | 行 什么事 |
[30:47] | Do you remember when I was 9, | 还记得我九岁那年 |
[30:48] | and me and Jimmy Smithson were playing frisbee in the bar. | 我和吉米·史密森在这玩飞盘 |
[30:51] | And I broke dad’s favorite beer sign? | 我把爸爸最爱的啤酒标志弄坏了 |
[30:54] | The neon one with the clock? | 钟旁边有霓虹灯的那个吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, and dad went ballistic. | 对 爸大发脾气 |
[30:58] | You know, I-I’d never seen somebody actually turn purple. | 我第一次见到有人真会气得脸色发青 |
[31:01] | So I ran up to my room, started packing a bag. | 所以我跑回房间 开始收拾行李 |
[31:03] | You know, figuring I was gonna run away. | 打算离家出走 |
[31:07] | And you told him you did it, | 但你告诉他是你干的 |
[31:10] | even though he grounded you | 即使他把你摔在地上 |
[31:12] | and wouldn’t let you go on that camping trip to the Adirondacks. | 不让你去阿迪朗达克山[位于纽约州]露营 |
[31:19] | – Dec– – No. | – 德克 – 听我说完 |
[31:20] | You are the most stand-up guy I know. | 你是我见过的最善良正直的人 |
[31:23] | I’ve seen you take the heat for other people | 我见过你一次又一次地 |
[31:24] | over and over again, | 帮别人顶黑锅 |
[31:25] | but you got a lot more to lose here | 但你这次失去的 |
[31:26] | than a couple of days in the mountains. | 可不仅仅是山上数日的风光 |
[31:30] | And I-I don’t care who you’re protecting or why. | 我不在乎你在保护谁 为何要这样 |
[31:34] | But as of now, I’m gonna start protecting you. | 但从现在开始 由我来保护你 |
[31:57] | Single malt. | 单一麦芽威士忌 |
[31:58] | Neat. | 纯的 |
[32:00] | Coming up. | 就来 |
[32:02] | Where’s that pretty girl who tends bar? | 帮你照看酒吧的那漂亮女孩去哪了 |
[32:05] | Amanda, is it? | 阿曼达吗 |
[32:06] | Our business is seasonal. | 我们店季节性很大 |
[32:07] | When the summer ends, people move on to the next gig. | 夏天结束后 员工就去找新工作了 |
[32:10] | Happens every year. | 每年都如此 |
[32:12] | You two were dating, right? | 你俩曾交往过 对吗 |
[32:16] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问得太多了 |
[32:17] | Benjamin Brooks. | 本杰明·布鲁克斯 |
[32:19] | I represent Daniel Drayson. | 我是丹尼尔·格雷森的代理律师 |
[32:25] | I have another question for you. | 我还有个问题 |
[32:26] | Where were you Saturday night? | 周六晚上你在哪里 |
[32:28] | I was starting to sail to Haiti. | 我准备起航去海地 |
[32:31] | I was getting ready to help with the rebuilding there. | 去帮助那儿的房屋重建 |
[32:32] | Aren’t you the altruist? What stopped you? | 你太舍己为人了 何事让你耽搁了 |
[32:36] | Engine trouble. | 引擎故障 |
[32:37] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[32:38] | Pretty soon, fall will be here. It’ll be too rough a trip. | 秋天快到了 再要去路途可就艰辛了 |
[32:40] | Should’ve left when you had the chance. | 你该抓住机会离开的 |
[32:47] | Let me know if you hear from Amanda. | 有阿曼达消息的话通知我 |
[32:55] | Oh, I can have your boat fixed and ready to go by nightfall. | 我能帮你修好船让你傍晚离开 |
[32:58] | Running away is not gonna solve anything. | 逃避并不能解决问题 |
[33:01] | And I gotta find Amanda before the Graysons do. | 我得在格雷森之前找到她 |
[33:03] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么找 |
[33:07] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[33:17] | Does it matter to you if your clients are guilty? | 客户有罪对你来说重要吗 |
[33:21] | I never ask. | 我从不过问 |
[33:23] | Cynical. | 好冷漠无情 |
[33:24] | The last thing I need | 我最不想的 |
[33:25] | is to have my judgment clouded. | 就是使我的判断受到影响 |
[33:27] | And in 20 years, I haven’t lost a case, | 过去20年来 我一个案子都没输过 |
[33:29] | so if ain’t broke… | 所以如果这记录不被打破的话 |
[33:33] | What’s your take on all this? | 你对此案的看法是什么 |
[33:38] | I think Daniel shot Tyler. | 我觉得是丹尼尔杀死了泰勒 |
[33:40] | And I think he’s gonna get away with it. | 而且他能成功脱罪 |
[33:43] | And yet you continue to work for the Graysons. | 而你还继续为格雷森家工作 |
[33:47] | I come from a town called Croydon, | 我来自一个叫克里登的小镇 |
[33:49] | just outside of London. | 就在伦敦的边上 |
[33:51] | Population–no one cares and dropping. | 由于无人关心 人口越来越少 |
[33:53] | I want more out of life than planning parties | 我想要的不仅仅是策划派对 |
[33:55] | and making sure other people’s lives run smoothly, | 或为别人打理日常琐事 |
[33:58] | But for now… | 可眼下 |
[34:00] | It’s my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[34:02] | The camera sure loves you. | 你会很上镜的 |
[34:04] | You play your cards right, | 你这步棋若走对了 |
[34:05] | you can parlay Daniel’s trial into a whole new career. | 就可以借着丹尼尔的审判大展宏图 |
[34:09] | But then… | 不过话说回来 |
[34:11] | I think you already know that. | 我想你已经明白这一点了 |
[34:22] | Looks like you could use some company. | 你好像需要有人相伴 |
[34:26] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[34:27] | we were being heralded in “The Times.” as a golden couple, | 我们被《时代》评为完美夫妇 |
[34:30] | and now look at us. | 再看看现在 |
[34:33] | One child arrested for murder, | 一个孩子因为谋杀被逮捕 |
[34:35] | and the other can’t look at us without contempt, | 另一个则用鄙视的目光看着我们 |
[34:38] | Divorced but living under the same roof. | 我俩离了婚却还住在同一屋檐下 |
[34:42] | At least it’s a 20,000-square-foot roof. | 至少这屋檐下有两万平方英尺 |
[34:44] | It’s not like we’ll be tripping over each other. | 我们不至于相互绊倒对方 |
[34:46] | 24,000. | 是两万四平方英尺 |
[34:54] | Oh. How the hell did we get here? | 我们怎么会落到如此地步 |
[34:56] | Mm. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:59] | I believe it’s called the domino effect. | 我想这就是所谓的多米诺效应 |
[35:01] | You know, one move begets another, | 一件事牵扯到另一件事 |
[35:02] | and then before you know it… | 于是在你还未觉察之前 |
[35:04] | they all fall down. | 它们全倒下了 |
[35:10] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[35:16] | Jail is no place for a boy like Daniel. | 监狱不是丹尼尔这种人能待的 |
[35:20] | There is a perception | 在这个世上 |
[35:20] | in this part of the world | 很多人有这样一种观念 |
[35:22] | that power and money exert undue influence. | 认为钱权能使鬼推磨 |
[35:26] | I want it clear– | 但我明确地告诉你们 |
[35:27] | in my courtroom, | 在我的法庭上 |
[35:29] | justice has no price tag. | 正义无价 法不阿贵 |
[35:32] | I have carefully examined the wealth of forensic evidence | 我仔细审查了大量显示丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[35:36] | linking Daniel Grayson to the crime scene | 与犯罪现场有关的法医证据 |
[35:39] | and taken into consideration the Grayson family’s | 同时考虑到格雷森家族 |
[35:42] | unlimited resources | 用之不尽的资源 |
[35:44] | as well as private planes. | 例如私人飞机之类 |
[35:47] | Given the serious nature of this crime, | 加之此案的严重性 |
[35:50] | I hereby deny bail… | 我在此驳回丹尼尔·格雷森的 |
[35:52] | – Oh , my God – for Daniel Grayson… | -我的天 -保释请求 |
[35:55] | And order him to be remanded to the maximum security | 在等待审判期间 他将被押送至 |
[35:59] | correctional facility on Rikers Island while he awaits trial. | 赖克斯岛最高安全级别的看守所 |
[36:03] | Daniel. Daniel. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[36:07] | Bailiff, would you please remove the defendant? | 法警 请将被告人带走 |
[36:11] | You gotta do something. | 你们得做点什么 |
[36:23] | Do the Graysons see the judge’s ruling | 格雷森家是否将法官的裁决 |
[36:25] | as a huge defeat? | 视作一个巨大的挫败 |
[36:26] | The Grayson family have the greatest respect | 格雷森家族非常尊重 |
[36:28] | for the court’s decision regarding Daniel’s bail. | 法庭关于拒绝保释丹尼尔的决定 |
[36:31] | But they do view this as a minor setback, | 但他们的确认为这是一个小挫折 |
[36:33] | and one they’re sure the justice system will remedy | 他们确信司法机关将会尽快纠正 |
[36:35] | as quickly as possible. | 这个错误的 |
[36:37] | I’d also like– | 我同时希望 |
[36:41] | You’re not going anywhere, are you? | 你哪儿也不会去了吧 |
[36:44] | No, Declan needs me. | 不 德克兰需要我 |
[36:46] | Oh, kudos for the family values. | 为家着想 值得赞扬啊 |
[36:50] | But you’re making a colossal mistake. | 可你这是犯了弥天大错 |
[36:54] | Does this mean you don’t want a drink? | 你是不想要喝酒了吗 |
[37:00] | Make it a double. | 来两杯吧 |
[37:02] | It’s gonna be a long fall. | 这个秋天长着呢 |
[37:21] | Nolcorp, I.T. Department, | 诺氏企业 技术部门 |
[37:23] | Hey, it’s Nolan. | 我是诺兰 |
[37:24] | Those photos we pulled down for the Graysons, | 那些我们帮忙从网上撤下来的格雷森家的照片 |
[37:26] | I need you to find out where they originated. | 我要你找到这些照片的源头 |
[37:38] | Adversity creates unexpected alliances… | 逆境下会诞生意想不到的同盟 |
[37:46] | But treaties of this nature | 但此时缔结的条约 |
[37:47] | seldom form with an equality of power. | 极少是平等公正的 |
[38:00] | Well, here she is– | 这位不是 |
[38:02] | The media’s new it girl. | 媒体的新宠儿吗 |
[38:04] | Mm. It’s quite an upgrade | 对女王最爱的劳工来说 |
[38:05] | from the queen’s favorite worker bee. | 实在是一大飞跃啊 |
[38:07] | I take it you didn’t summon me here for an autograph. | 我想你叫我来不是要签名的吧 |
[38:10] | I’m all for a meteoric rise, Ash, | 我很支持一举成名 阿什 |
[38:11] | But, uh, I followed a hunch, | 不过 我跟着直觉 |
[38:15] | and sourced the scandal pics | 找到了轰动网络的 |
[38:17] | that are blowing up the internet. | 丑闻照片的来源 |
[38:19] | And guess where the trail ends. | 猜猜最后源头是在哪儿 |
[38:25] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[38:27] | Just us… | 就我们俩 |
[38:29] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[38:31] | Loyalties forged in apprehension and mistrust… | 从恐惧与不信任中建立起的忠诚 |
[38:38] | are tenuous at best… | 薄如蝉翼 |
[38:47] | Easily broken when held up | 在对抗无情的真相之光时 |
[38:48] | to the unforgiving light of the truth. | 就会轻易崩溃 |
[38:53] | But in the darkness of our most desperate hours… | 但在最为绝望的黑暗之中 |
[38:57] | It’s often these loyalties that lend us the strength | 常常是这样的忠诚给予我们力量 |
[39:00] | to do what we know must be done. | 完成必须要做的事 |
[39:14] | You should’ve heeded my warning. | 你应该听从我警告的 |
[39:17] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[39:29] | What happened on the beach? | 海滩边到底发生了什么 |
[39:33] | The boy was going to expose you. | 那个男的正要揭露你 |
[39:39] | You won’t get away with this, Tyler. | 你逃不掉的 泰勒 |
[39:41] | Sure I will, | 我当然逃得掉 |
[39:42] | but Emily won’t. | 可艾米莉就不会了 |
[39:51] | No! | 不 |
[39:58] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[39:59] | Maybe you should call Emily first. | 也许你该先给艾米莉打个电话 |
[40:00] | Ask her permission to pull the trigger. | 问她同不同意你扣动扳机 |
[40:04] | She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, you idiot. | 她就是只披着羊皮的狼 你个蠢货 |
[40:07] | And you’re just a helpless little lamb | 而你就是只无助的小绵羊 |
[40:09] | headed for the slaughter. | 一步一步走向屠场 |
[40:24] | Please. Help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
[40:29] | No! | 不要 |
[40:46] | But there were others. | 可那里还有别人 |
[40:48] | The girl you call Amanda. | 你叫她阿曼达的那个女孩 |
[40:51] | She has been taken care of. | 她已经被妥善处理了 |
[40:53] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[40:55] | And then… | 然后 |
[40:57] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:59] | The other boy you have feelings for. | 另外那个你有好感的男孩 |
[41:06] | You cannot save them both. | 你可没法两个都救 |
[41:14] | A conflicted heart feeds on doubt and confusion. | 一颗充满疑问和困惑的矛盾之心 |
[41:20] | It will make you question your path… | 会让你怀疑你所选择的道路 |
[41:23] | Your tactics… | 你的策略 |
[41:25] | Your motives. | 你的动机 |
[41:36] | When you stare ahead and darkness is all you see, | 当你举目远望 却只看到一片黑暗时 |
[41:40] | only reason and determination | 只有理智和决心 |
[41:42] | can pull you back from the abyss. | 能将你拉出深渊 |