时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Was there someone else on that beach? – No | -当时沙滩上是否还有别人 -没有 |
[00:06] | Jack’s been sitting on a hoodie that | 杰克手里有件会直接将他与 |
[00:08] | directly links him to the murder. | 谋杀案联系起来的运动衫 |
[00:09] | Just try to get him out of there for a couple of hours. | 把他引出去几个小时吧 |
[00:12] | What’s that? On your sweatshirt, is that blood? | 那是什么 你运动衫上的是血迹吗 |
[00:13] | When you said you were gonna use Lee as your pawn, | 你说要让李听凭你摆布时 |
[00:15] | you weren’t kidding. | 你果然不是在开玩笑啊 |
[00:16] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[00:17] | If I’m going down, | 如果我要死 |
[00:18] | I’m taking you down with me. | 我一定拉上你们给我陪葬 |
[00:19] | Daniel, your ankle monitor– | 丹尼尔 你脚上的监视器 |
[00:21] | Police! Hands up. Don’t move. | 警察 把手举起来 不许动 |
[00:23] | They’re saying someone hanged himself. | 听说有人上吊自杀了 |
[00:24] | And confessed to killing tyler. | 还在遗言中承认了杀害泰勒的罪行 |
[00:26] | We have another David Clarke-style situation. | 又有一个大卫·克拉克要处理了 |
[00:28] | Is that Conrad? | 那是康拉德的声音吗 |
[00:29] | The Graysons murdered my father. | 我爸爸是被格雷森家族给谋杀的 |
[00:38] | Absolution is the most powerful form of forgiveness… | 赦免是宽恕中最强有力的方式 |
[00:43] | A full pardon from suspicion and accountability. | 它冲破怀疑与责任 寻求彻底的宽恕 |
[00:48] | It’s the liberation of a stolen future. | 解放被剥夺的未来 |
[00:54] | A future my father never lived to see. | 那个我父亲无法亲眼见证的未来 |
[00:59] | Absolution… | 赦免 |
[01:01] | is a mercy that people who killed him will never know. | 对于那些杀害他的人只能是永不可知的怜悯 |
[01:09] | The timing of the confession | 流浪汉李·莫伦 |
[01:11] | and jailhouse suicide of drifter Lee Moran. | 在监狱中自杀并认罪 |
[01:13] | Coming just hours before the defense | 恰巧发生在被告方准备 |
[01:15] | was to present their case, | 开庭辩护的几个小时前 |
[01:16] | has raised suspicions among those who are carefully watching | 这使那些密切关注 |
[01:19] | what many are calling the new trial of the decade. | 这场所谓世纪审判的人大为怀疑 |
[01:22] | Judge Elizabeth Hawthorne spent all morning in chambers | 伊丽莎白·霍桑法官整个早上 |
[01:25] | with the prosecution and defense teams. | 都在闭门和控辩双方对话 |
[01:27] | And now billionaire Daniel Grayson’s fate | 现在年轻的亿万富翁丹尼尔·格雷森的命运 |
[01:30] | hangs in the balance. | 仍然悬而未决 |
[01:32] | And still, Grayson’s innocence remains very much in question | 舆论认为格雷森的清白 |
[01:35] | in the court of public opinion. | 仍存有很大的疑虑 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是啊 还用得着说吗 |
[01:38] | You know, if the Graysons are behind all this, | 如果格里森是幕后黑手的话 |
[01:40] | you’re gonna have to steer clear of Charlotte. | 你必须要跟夏洛特保持距离 |
[01:42] | Like you did with Amanda Clarke? | 就像你对阿曼达·克拉克那样吗 |
[01:45] | Charlotte’s headed down a really bad path, | 夏洛特走上现在这条歪道 |
[01:47] | and I’m partly to blame. | 我也有不可推卸的责任 |
[01:49] | Well, exactly. | 没错 |
[01:49] | Now that the Graysons know that you lied on the stand, | 所以一旦格雷森们发现了你也脱不了关系 |
[01:51] | there’s no telling what they might do to you. | 天知道他们会怎么来对付你 |
[02:08] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[02:10] | You’re working on your wedding invite list. | 你正忙着制定你的婚礼宾客名单呢 |
[02:12] | Well, assuming your ploy to spring your fiance | 看来救你未婚夫的计谋 |
[02:14] | actually works, | 成功了 |
[02:16] | but why wouldn’t it? You’re you. | 但怎么可能不成功 你可是艾米莉啊 |
[02:18] | These are the names of the prisoners | 这是当年跟我爸爸住一个 |
[02:20] | from my father’s cell block. | 监狱楼的犯人名单 |
[02:21] | I’ve identified everyone who was involved in the riots | 我已经找出了我爸爸被杀那天 |
[02:23] | the day that my father was murdered. | 所有参与了那场监狱暴乱的人 |
[02:25] | Now what? | 接下来干什么呢 |
[02:26] | Cross-reference it with the | 把这份名单跟格雷森家寄出的 |
[02:27] | Grayson christmas card list? | 圣诞贺卡名单对照一下吗 |
[02:29] | Nolan, you know the man that stabbed my father | 诺兰 你知道捅死我爸的人 |
[02:31] | was never identified. | 一直没有找到 |
[02:32] | Conrad could have made payments to their families. | 康拉德可能给了他们家一笔钱 |
[02:34] | He could have arranged for early pardon for good behavior. | 或者安排他由于表现良好提早释放 |
[02:36] | Another cover-up? | 又一桩罪行掩盖吗 |
[02:37] | Conrad said on the phone, | 康拉德在电话里说 |
[02:39] | “I’m sorry to put us in this position again.” | “抱歉又得让你干这件事了” |
[02:41] | If they killed Lee to silence him, | 如果他们杀了李来灭口的话 |
[02:43] | it’s a very strong possibility | 极有可能他们当年也采取了 |
[02:44] | that they did the same to my father. | 同样的方法来对付我爸爸 |
[02:46] | Where are you off to now? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[02:47] | I’m going to check on Charlotte. I’m worried about her. | 我去看看夏洛特 我很担心她 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s not exactly Dominik’s best work. | 这幅画其实也算不上是多米尼克的佳作 |
[03:12] | Looks a little half-assed if you ask me. | 我倒是觉得看上去有点杂乱无章 |
[03:15] | It’s unfinished. | 这是幅未完成的作品 |
[03:18] | You know, if I’d known you were such a masochist, | 早知道你这么有受虐倾向的话 |
[03:20] | I’d have volunteered to rub this salt in your wounds myself. | 我倒是很愿意往你的伤口上撒上这把盐 |
[03:28] | Oh, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[03:29] | Where’s the witty repartee? | 你平常不是巧舌如簧的吗 |
[03:32] | If you’re expecting me to reveal so much | 在你这种精神折磨之下 |
[03:35] | as a wince of pain at the hands of your emotional torture, | 如果你指望我会表现出一丝痛心 |
[03:39] | you can forget it. | 你真是做梦 |
[03:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Color me disappointed. | 不得不说我有点失望呢 |
[03:46] | Don’t be, Conrad. | 别 康拉德 |
[03:48] | When I choose to react, you’ll know it. | 当我选择反击时 你好日子就到头了 |
[03:51] | And I guarantee that you’ll not just regret | 我不仅会让你对你做犯下的 |
[03:53] | each and every one of your petty little torments, | 每一桩罪行后悔不已 |
[03:56] | but that the suffering you so glibly spread around | 还会让你品尝到十倍于今日 |
[03:59] | will come back at you tenfold. | 你所带来的痛苦 |
[04:07] | Charlotte, it’s Emily. | 夏洛特 我是艾米莉 |
[04:11] | Has something happened with Daniel? | 丹尼尔出什么事了吗 |
[04:13] | No. We’re still waiting. | 没 我们还在等结果 |
[04:15] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:17] | I’m all right. Come in. | 我没事 进来吧 |
[04:28] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[04:30] | My version of… | 属于我的 |
[04:32] | father-daughter time. | 父女时光 |
[04:35] | My mom won’t tell me anything about him, | 我妈妈对于他闭口不提 |
[04:37] | So this is everything i could find on public record | 这是所有我能在公开信息中找到关于他的了 |
[04:41] | And some that isn’t. | 还有一些则是私底下的 |
[04:45] | I found this hidden in the lining | 我在我妈首饰盒的夹层里 |
[04:46] | of my mother’s jewelry box. | 找到了这张照片 |
[04:53] | Look at the date. | 你看看背面的日期 |
[04:55] | April 22, 2002. | 2002年4月22日 |
[04:58] | The day he died. | 他正是在这一天去世的 |
[05:01] | I wonder where she got this. | 她从哪儿来的这张照片 |
[05:04] | He doesn’t look like a monster, does he? | 他看上去并不像个恶人对吗 |
[05:09] | No. | 不像 |
[05:12] | He looks scared. | 他看上去很害怕 |
[05:15] | That’s what I think, too. | 我也是这么认为的 |
[05:21] | I have to get to school. | 我得去上学了 |
[05:33] | There’s a journal missing from the infinity box. | 无穷小盒里有一本日记不见了 |
[05:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:36] | Because he’s holding one in a picture | 因为在他临死前的一张照片里 |
[05:38] | taken the day he died. | 他正拿着那本日记 |
[05:39] | What picture? | 什么照片 |
[05:40] | The photograph isn’t the point, Nolan. | 照片不是重点 诺兰 |
[05:41] | It’s the journal and the fact | 重点是那本日记 |
[05:42] | that my father trusted you with the box first. | 我爸因为信任你把那盒子整个都交给了你 |
[05:45] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[05:45] | I gave you everything that your father asked me to give you. | 我把你父亲托付给我的东西全都交给了你 |
[05:49] | I mean… | 而且 |
[05:50] | Why would I hold something like that back from you? | 如果真有这东西的话 我干嘛瞒着你呢 |
[05:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:54] | You tell me. | 还正想问问你呢 |
[05:57] | I’ll call you right back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[06:00] | I was only honoring your father’s wishes. | 我只是遵照你父亲的遗愿 |
[06:01] | Do you know how sick I am of hearing you say that? | 你知道我听到你这么说有多恶心吗 |
[06:04] | It’s the truth. I swear. | 我没有说谎 我发誓 |
[06:06] | In the last few months of his life, | 在他去世前的最后几个月 |
[06:08] | your father was paranoid and terrified and– | 你父亲被吓坏了 变得偏执多疑所以 |
[06:10] | And what? | 所以什么 |
[06:13] | And he wouldn’t have wanted you to remember him like that. | 所以他不希望在你心里留下这种印象 |
[06:17] | I promised that I would protect your father’s legacy, | 我向你的父亲承诺过会保护好他的遗物 |
[06:20] | and that’s exactly what I’ve done. | 而我也确实是这么去做的 |
[06:21] | From now on, you stay the hell out of this Nolan, | 从今以后 别再插手此事了 诺兰 |
[06:23] | or I swear to God, I will make sure that you do. | 不然我发誓 我会保证你插手不了 |
[06:49] | “From the moment of my arrest, | “自我被捕那一刻起 |
[06:51] | I sat stupid and trusting, | 就呆坐着 信任着 |
[06:53] | believing in a system rigged against me | 坚信一个受人操控的司法系统 |
[06:55] | by the people that I knew as friends | 而始作俑者正是那些我曾称为朋友的人 |
[06:57] | in a life that I can no longer remember.” | 那时的生活至今早已模糊了” |
[07:03] | “The closer I get to the truth, | “我越接近真相 |
[07:05] | the louder the whispered voices around me, | 身边的窃窃私语就越响 |
[07:08] | plotting my execution, | 谋划着我的死刑 |
[07:10] | choosing the time.” | 挑选着时机” |
[07:12] | “I now know that I’m trapped in a race between fate and freedom.” | “如今我知道 我受困于命运与自由的较量中” |
[07:18] | “Whichever wins out, I won’t go quietly, not again.” | “无论哪一方获胜 我不会再次保持沉默” |
[07:21] | “C.M. Will come tomorrow with proof.” | “C.M.明天会带证据来” |
[07:54] | C.M. C.M.? | |
[08:04] | C.M. C.M. | |
[08:05] | C.M. C.M. | |
[08:07] | “Carole Miller”. | “卡罗尔·米勒” |
[08:25] | 卡罗尔·琳恩·米勒 2002年4月24日辞世 | |
[08:35] | Jack, don’t worry. | 杰克 别担心 |
[08:37] | Declan is barely a blip on the Graysons’ radar at this point. | 德克兰现在不是格雷森家的目标 |
[08:41] | What about Emily? | 那艾米莉呢 |
[08:44] | Does she have any idea what she’s about to marry into? | 她知道自己将要嫁进怎样的家庭吗 |
[08:46] | Well, Emily’s not exactly in the mood | 艾米莉现在可没心情 |
[08:48] | to absorb any more negative Grayson press right now… | 听任何格雷森家的负面新闻了 |
[08:51] | Especially from me. | 尤其是从我这听到 |
[08:53] | But maybe she would listen to you. | 不过也许她会听你的 |
[08:55] | Do you have a to-go cup, by the way? | 顺便一问 你外带杯吗 |
[08:58] | Why? Where have you gotta be? | 干什么 你要上哪去 |
[08:59] | Well, contrary to popular belief, | 我不光只会卖萌 |
[09:02] | I do have a multinational company to run. | 哥还是有个跨国公司要经营 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna be gone on business for a few days. | 我过两天还要出差呢 |
[09:10] | All right. Bye, Jack. | 好了 再见 杰克 |
[09:12] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[09:20] | Missed a pop quiz in Econ. | 经济学的突击测验你没来 |
[09:22] | Laws of supply and demand. | 供需原则 |
[09:24] | I think I understand the concept. | 我知道定义 |
[09:28] | Make this one last, Char. | 最后一瓶了 夏洛特 |
[09:30] | My dad’s gonna start missing his scrip pad. | 我爸到时候会发现他的病历单丢失的 |
[09:31] | You’re not the only guy in school with connections, Adam. | 你可不是学校里唯一能搞到药的 亚当 |
[09:34] | But I better be the only one you’re giving it up to. | 但最好我是你唯一献身的 |
[09:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:41] | Bad day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[09:42] | You gotta stop blowing off class. | 你不能再翘课了 |
[09:44] | People are starting to talk. | 大家都开始议论纷纷 |
[09:46] | Let them. | 由得他们 |
[09:47] | I’ll pull it together | 我哥的这场噩梦结束以后 |
[09:48] | when this nightmare with my brother is over. | 我就会振作起来的 |
[09:50] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[09:56] | What are you staring at, wharf rat? | 你看什么呢 码头老鼠 |
[09:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:00] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[10:03] | No. | 不能 |
[10:04] | Let’s get outta here, Adam. | 我们走吧 亚当 |
[10:11] | New Mercy Hospital, archives. | 新仁光医院档案室 |
[10:13] | Hi there. I’m just wondering, uh, what are your hours? | 你好 我想问一下你们的工作时间 |
[10:16] | 7:00-4:00, Monday through Friday. | 周一到周五 早上七点至下午四点 |
[10:17] | If you’d like to request a medical record, | 如果你需要病史档案的话 |
[10:19] | I can mail you a legal form. | 我可以给你寄一份申请表 |
[10:20] | No, that’s all right. I’ll come in and get one later. | 不用了 我稍后会自己过去取 |
[10:31] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:32] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:35] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[10:38] | Actually, that was gonna be my question to you. | 其实这话应该我问你吧 |
[10:40] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要喝什么吗 |
[10:42] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:47] | It can’t be easy, | 一定很不容易吧 |
[10:48] | waiting to hear about Daniel’s fate. | 坐等别人宣布丹尼尔的命运 |
[10:51] | No. No, none of it’s easy. | 的确很不容易 |
[10:54] | You’d think that a written confession by someone | 你以为有人亲手写下的认罪书 |
[10:55] | would be enough for the judge to drop the charges, but… | 足以让法官撤销指控了 但是 |
[10:59] | Not to mention the bloody hoodie they found in his possession. | 更别提他们找到的那件带血帽衫了 |
[11:05] | It’s kind of amazing… | 真神奇啊 |
[11:07] | The way it all worked out, don’t you think? | 一切就这样迎刃而解了 你不觉得吗 |
[11:10] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:11] | Just… | 就是 |
[11:13] | The Graysons are very powerful people. | 格雷森一家有权有势 |
[11:17] | Maybe the protesters aren’t as far off as you might think. | 也许那些法庭外的抗议者并不无道理 |
[11:20] | Jack, Daniel didn’t kill Tyler. | 杰克 丹尼尔没有杀泰勒 |
[11:22] | I’m not saying that he did. | 我没说他杀了 |
[11:24] | Then what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[11:27] | That there are some things you might want to think about | 我是说 在嫁进他们家之前 |
[11:28] | before marrying into that family. | 有些事你得三思 |
[11:35] | Emily, there’s something I need to tell you. | 艾米莉 我有些事要告诉你 |
[11:42] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[11:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:49] | They dropped all charges. | 他们撤消了所有指控 |
[11:51] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:54] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[11:59] | Jack, I’m… | 杰克 我 |
[12:01] | Sounds like good news. You should go get him. | 听着像是好消息 你去接他吧 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 我不是故意 |
[12:05] | No, no, I’m sorry. I practically ambushed you. | 不 是我不对 我突然来访 |
[12:07] | We can talk later. | 我们迟些再谈 |
[12:26] | You’ve had my business card for over six months. | 你有我的名片六个多月了 |
[12:29] | Timing is everything, Mr. Mcgowen. | 时间宝贵 麦高恩先生 |
[12:31] | And now that you’ve cashed out your shares of Grayson Global, | 你已经将格雷森国际的股票套了现 |
[12:34] | is it safe to assume | 我是不是可以认为 |
[12:36] | that the stars are properly aligned for you? | 你已经万事俱备了 |
[12:38] | Nearly. | 差不多吧 |
[12:40] | I want full immunity in exchange | 我要求完全豁免权 |
[12:42] | for the information I’m about to give you. | 以换取我将要告诉你的信息 |
[12:45] | I can’t guarantee anything | 在搞清楚我们要说什么之前 |
[12:46] | till I know what we’re talking about. | 我无法保证任何事 |
[12:47] | If you can’t offer me protection, | 若你无法给予我保护 |
[12:49] | I’m more than happy to go to your superiors at the S.E.C., | 我更愿意去和你证交会的上司谈 |
[12:52] | or to the director of the FBI, the CIA, | 或者联邦调查局 中央情报局 |
[12:55] | or any other agency who would like to lay claim | 或是其他任何有权定罪 |
[12:58] | to the conviction of a domestic terrorist. | 国内恐怖分子的机构 |
[13:02] | A terrorist? | 恐怖分子 |
[13:03] | I thought you had information | 我还以为你要揭露 |
[13:04] | about your husband’s corporate malfeasance. | 你丈夫公司的不法行为 |
[13:06] | In this case, Mr. Mcgowen, they’re one and the same. | 如此看来 麦高恩先生 这两样是同一件事 |
[13:10] | Now do we have a deal or not? | 我们达成一致了吗 |
[13:13] | Let me make a phone call. | 让我打个电话 |
[13:30] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[13:37] | Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! | 凶手 凶手 凶手 |
[14:10] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[14:12] | You’ve barely said two words. | 你几乎一言不发 |
[14:15] | Sorry about your car. | 很遗憾你的车成了这样 |
[14:18] | This will eventually die down. | 这事会逐渐平息的 |
[14:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[14:22] | Congratulations, son. | 恭喜 儿子 |
[14:24] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[14:25] | Welcome home, Daniel. | 欢迎回家 丹尼尔 |
[14:29] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[14:33] | Thank God it’s finally over. | 谢天谢地总算结束了 |
[14:35] | No, this is a long way from over. | 离结束还早着呢 |
[14:37] | Daniel’s a little shaken. | 丹尼尔有些吓到了 |
[14:39] | Somebody spray painted “Murderer” on my car | 监狱外有人在我车上喷漆 |
[14:41] | outside of the prison. | 留下”凶手”两字 |
[14:42] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:43] | Yeah, the press were practically handing out pitchforks at the gate. | 是啊 媒体都快把监狱门给拆了 |
[14:46] | He’s not far off. | 他说的一点也不夸张 |
[14:47] | “The times” are questioning | 《时代》杂志在质疑 |
[14:48] | the veracity of the confession, | 认罪的真实性 |
[14:50] | “Page Six” is running a full-page chronicle | 八卦版用了一整版来历数 |
[14:52] | of Daniel’s past party-boy ways, | 丹尼尔过去不务正业的行径 |
[14:54] | and Treadwell’s anti-Grayson blog | 特德韦尔的”反格雷森”博客 |
[14:56] | is being rerun in every major newspaper. | 被各大主流媒体争相转载 |
[14:58] | This story isn’t dying down any time soon. | 这事情一时半会平息不了 |
[15:00] | Well, then we’ll starve the beast. | 我们不会让他们挖到新闻的 |
[15:02] | Daniel has nothing to hide. | 丹尼尔问心无愧 |
[15:04] | I think the best thing for him to do | 我认为他现在最好的选择就是 |
[15:06] | would be to get in front of the cameras, tell his story. | 直面媒体 说出事情的真相 |
[15:08] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[15:09] | The best way to hit this is head-on. | 进攻是最好的防御 |
[15:11] | Well, all the majors | 所有主流媒体 |
[15:12] | are practically banging down the door– | 可都在门口堵着呢 |
[15:14] | “Nightline,” “Good Morning America.” | 例如《晚间报道》 《早安美国》 |
[15:16] | We can have our pick. | 任由我们选 |
[15:18] | Listen, I haven’t slept in over 48 hours. | 我两天都没合过眼了 |
[15:19] | I-I can’t make that decision right now. | 我现在无法清醒地做决定 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna crash for a while, okay? | 我去歇一会儿 好吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, of course. You need some rest. | 当然 你得好好休息一下 |
[15:25] | Someone tell Charlotte | 帮我转告夏洛特 |
[15:27] | I’ll give her a big hug when I wake up. | 等我醒来后 再去好好拥抱她 |
[15:29] | Sweet dreams, darling. | 做个好梦 亲爱的 |
[15:31] | You deserve them. | 你该好好地睡一觉了 |
[15:33] | Victoria, could I talk with you for a moment? | 维多利亚 我能占用点时间和你谈谈吗 |
[15:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:36] | I guess I’ll see you all tomorrow. | 那我们明天再见吧 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:47] | What is it, Ashley? | 怎么了 阿什莉 |
[15:49] | Now that Daniel’s been officially released, | 既然丹尼尔已经被释放了 |
[15:51] | I’d like to formally give my notice. | 我想正式提出辞职 |
[15:53] | Of course. | 理所当然 |
[15:55] | I had no delusions that you would return to party planning | 在你充分展现自己其他才能后 |
[15:57] | after you so aptly showcased your other talents. | 我没有奢望你会委身重返派对策划岗位 |
[16:01] | Unfortunately, I won’t have time | 遗憾的是 我没足够的时间 |
[16:02] | to find you a suitable replacement. | 找个合适的接任者了 |
[16:04] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 不用麻烦了 |
[16:06] | The Hamptons are filthy | 汉普顿多得是 |
[16:08] | with ambitious young girls like yourself. | 你这样野心勃勃的小丫头 |
[16:11] | May I ask where you’ve landed? | 我能问一下你要去哪里高就吗 |
[16:12] | Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position | 布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里 |
[16:15] | at his law firm. | 找了个媒体相关的工作 |
[16:17] | Ah, well… | 原来如此 |
[16:18] | As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us, | 既然布鲁克斯先生还在为我们工作 |
[16:20] | I would like to ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮我个忙 |
[16:23] | If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview, | 如果丹尼尔真的错听建议 接受访谈 |
[16:26] | I would like you to remain as our media liaison | 我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展 |
[16:28] | until it’s over. | 直到一切平息为止 |
[16:29] | That’s the least I can do for Daniel | 丹尼尔为我做过那么多事 |
[16:32] | after all he’s done for me. | 这点小忙我还是能帮的 |
[17:07] | 治疗医师 莱尔·詹姆森 | |
[17:12] | Lyle Jameson. | 我是莱尔·詹姆森 |
[17:13] | Doctor, uh, | 你好 医生 |
[17:14] | this is Eve Tucker at New Mercy Hospital. | 我是新仁光医院的伊芙·特科 |
[17:16] | We’re updating our system, | 我们正在升级系统 |
[17:18] | and I needed to cross-check our records | 有一名我们两家医院共同的患者 |
[17:21] | before confirming cause of death of a patient we shared. | 在认定其死因前 我需要再向您核准一下 |
[17:23] | Her name is Carole Miller. | 死者叫卡罗尔·米勒 |
[17:25] | I’m afraid I don’t recognize the name. | 我想我不记得有这个人 |
[17:27] | Perhaps it’s because it’s been a long time. | 可能是事隔太久了 |
[17:29] | She died here in 2002, | 她2002年死于我们医院 |
[17:31] | but it has you listed | 根据档案记录 您是 |
[17:33] | as her primary care physician in Lancaster. | 她在兰开斯特的家庭医生 |
[17:36] | Um… 5’5″, | 她身高五英尺五英寸 |
[17:39] | born in 1950, | 生于1950年 |
[17:42] | type 2 diabetic. | 患有二型糖尿病 |
[17:43] | I have a Carole Thomas matching that description, | 有名叫卡罗尔·托马斯的病人符合你的描述 |
[17:46] | but she’s alive and well. | 但她仍然健康地活着 |
[17:48] | That must have been a clerical error. | 肯定是笔误了 |
[17:51] | Yes, it must have been. | 没错 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:12] | Can I help you? | 请问找谁 |
[18:15] | Carole Miller? | 你是卡罗尔·米勒吗 |
[18:17] | You have the wrong house. | 你找错人了 |
[18:19] | I don’t think so, Ms. Miller. | 我想我没走错 米勒夫人 |
[18:21] | Alison Rodner from | 我是艾莉森·罗德尼 |
[18:22] | the department of Homeland Security. | 在国土安全部工作 |
[18:25] | I need to talk to you about Conrad Grayson. | 我想和你谈谈康拉德·格雷森的事 |
[18:33] | You worked for Grayson Global | 你在格雷森国际 |
[18:34] | as Conrad Grayson’s personal secretary for 18 years, | 给康拉德·格雷森做了18年的私人助理 |
[18:37] | is that right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[18:37] | Well, you obviously know the answer to that | 你明显知道答案了 |
[18:39] | or you wouldn’t be here. | 否则你就不会来这里了 |
[18:42] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[18:43] | What was the nature of your relationship | 你和大卫·克拉克 |
[18:45] | with David Clarke? | 有什么关系 |
[18:47] | There was no relationship. | 没有任何关系 |
[18:49] | He worked for Mr. Grayson, not me. | 他替格雷森先生工作 不是替我工作 |
[18:51] | Were you surprised to hear that he was convicted | 那他因为197航班袭击案而被判刑 |
[18:53] | for the downing of flight 197? | 你感到震惊吗 |
[18:56] | No one saw that coming. | 谁都没预料到会发生这种事 |
[18:59] | But you did, didn’t you? | 可你料到了 对吗 |
[19:02] | Um, do you take sugar with your tea? | 茶里要加糖吗 |
[19:04] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:09] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:10] | Let me see that I.D. of yours again, | 让我再看一下你的证件 |
[19:12] | and let’s verify that you are who you say you are. | 看看你是不是你所说的身份 |
[19:15] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 别 |
[19:17] | Aunt Carole, | 卡罗尔阿姨 |
[19:18] | just… Put down the gun. | 把抢放下 |
[19:20] | Aunt Carole? | 卡罗尔阿姨 |
[19:22] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[19:26] | Aunt Carole, meet, uh… | 卡罗尔阿姨 这位是 |
[19:29] | Amanda Clarke, | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[19:31] | David Clarke’s daughter. | 大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[19:44] | Look, after I dropped out of M.I.T. | 我从麻省理工辍学后 |
[19:47] | and my old man kicked me to the curb, | 我老爸就把我踢出了家门 |
[19:50] | aunt Carole took me in. | 卡罗尔阿姨收留了我 |
[19:52] | She was the one that introduced me to your dad. | 是她把我介绍给了你爸爸 |
[19:55] | And then you betrayed him. | 而你却背叛了他 |
[19:56] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[19:57] | She was always on his side. | 她一直站在他那边 |
[20:00] | Nolan came to me | 诺兰来找我 |
[20:01] | and told me he had formed a bond with David | 告诉我 他与狱中的大卫 |
[20:03] | while he was in prison | 建立了联系 |
[20:05] | and that he believed that your father had been set up. | 他相信你父亲是被陷害的 |
[20:08] | So I started investigating Grayson Global | 于是我开始从格雷森国际内部 |
[20:10] | from the inside out, | 开始调查 |
[20:12] | and that led me to a man named Roger Halsted. | 我从而认识了一个叫罗杰·霍尔斯特德的人 |
[20:15] | Grayson’s senior accountant. | 格雷森的高级会计 |
[20:16] | Yes, he’s the one | 是的 是他 |
[20:17] | that discovered the discrepancies in the books | 发现了能把康拉德和恐怖分子联系起来的 |
[20:20] | that connected Conrad to the terrorists. | 账目出入之处 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[20:24] | He thought he had enough evidence to hang Conrad | 他以为他手中的证据足以击垮康拉德 |
[20:27] | and exonerate your father. | 还你父亲一个清白 |
[20:29] | Then why didn’t you? | 那你们怎么不提交证据呢 |
[20:30] | We never got the chance. | 我们一直没找到机会 |
[20:32] | When I went to the prison to tell your dad | 当我去监狱告诉你父亲 |
[20:35] | what Carole had learned, | 卡罗尔的新发现时 |
[20:36] | they were already in lockdown. | 监狱已经进入一级防范禁闭状态 |
[20:40] | David had just been killed. | 大卫刚刚被杀害了 |
[20:42] | Carole, it’s me. | 卡罗尔 是我 |
[20:44] | I need you to do exactly as I say. | 你现在要按我说的做 |
[20:46] | Get up and walk away from your desk. | 站起来 从你的座位走开 |
[20:48] | Do not take your purse. | 不要拿你的包 |
[20:49] | Just act like you’re walking down the hall. Do it now! | 假装你只是去走廊转转 快走 |
[20:51] | – You’re scaring me. – Good. | -你吓到我了 -那就对了 |
[20:52] | Get in a cab and take it | 叫辆出租车 |
[20:54] | straight to that place we went that one summer, | 直接开到那年夏天我们去的地方 |
[20:56] | with the horses. | 那个养马的地方 |
[20:58] | Do not stop off at your apartment. | 别去你的公寓 |
[21:00] | I’ll be waiting when you get there. | 我会在目的地等你 |
[21:04] | So… | 就这样 |
[21:05] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[21:07] | By faking your death. | 然后假造了你的死亡证明 |
[21:10] | Tell her about the white-haired man. | 跟她说说那个白发人的事 |
[21:12] | There was a man who | 那时有个人 |
[21:13] | visited Grayson a handful of times. | 多次拜访过格雷森 |
[21:15] | Now these meetings were always off the books. | 这些会面从不允许记录 |
[21:18] | The first time I saw him | 我第一次见到那个人 |
[21:20] | was a year to the day before that plane went down. | 是在飞机遇难前的那一年 |
[21:24] | The last time | 最后一次 |
[21:25] | was the morning your father died. | 则是在你父亲去世的那天早上 |
[21:28] | Do you remember his name? | 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[21:29] | He never gave it. | 他没有透露过 |
[21:32] | But I will never forget his face. | 但我永远忘不掉那张脸 |
[21:34] | He had a full head of white hair | 他有满头白发 |
[21:37] | and ice-blue eyes, | 一双冰冷的蓝眼睛 |
[21:38] | and there was something so terrifying about him. | 周身散发着令人不寒而栗的气息 |
[21:41] | And I know he frightened Conrad even in the bright of day. | 光天白日之下 他竟也能让康拉德畏惧 |
[21:54] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:57] | But I could not give you that last journal. | 但我不能把最后那本日记给你 |
[22:00] | This is bigger to me than your revenge | 对我来说 这比你报复格雷森 |
[22:03] | against the Graysons. | 更为重要 |
[22:04] | – This is my– – Family. | -这事关我的… -家人 |
[22:08] | I know. | 我理解 |
[22:11] | I would’ve done anything to protect mine, too. | 为了保护家人 我也会不惜代价的 |
[22:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这有何贵干 |
[22:29] | I wanted to give you this. | 我是来把这个还给你 |
[22:32] | My phone? | 我的手机 |
[22:34] | How did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[22:35] | I took it out of Tyler’s jacket the night he was murdered. | 泰勒被杀那晚 我从他身上拿走的 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | I’m the one who dragged his body up the beach. | 是我在沙滩上 拖行了他的尸体 |
[22:43] | Are you also the one who hit me? | 也是你打晕了我吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 不是 |
[22:45] | And I didn’t see what happened. | 我没看到案发过程 |
[22:47] | I heard gunshots and I went to the water, | 但我听到了枪声 赶到海边 |
[22:48] | and Tyler was lying there. | 泰勒已经倒在那里了 |
[22:49] | I thought it was you, | 我以为那是你 |
[22:50] | and then I heard Charlotte and Declan, | 然后我听到夏洛特和德克兰的声音 |
[22:52] | and I… I panicked. | 我慌了神 |
[22:55] | Well, so much for your stand-up image, | 既然你了解这些情况 |
[22:58] | you were just gonna let ’em fry me? | 还眼睁睁地看我被人冤枉 |
[23:00] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[23:01] | I don’t know who killed Tyler. | 我不知道是谁杀了泰勒 |
[23:03] | But I do know one thing for certain– | 但有一件事我很确定 |
[23:06] | The bloody hoodie they found in Lee Moran’s car | 在李·莫伦车里发现的那件带血帽衫 |
[23:07] | didn’t belong to Lee Moran. | 并不是他的 |
[23:09] | It belonged to me. | 而是我的 |
[23:13] | I think your parents | 我认为你父母 |
[23:15] | hired him to break in and steal it from me. | 指使他潜入我家偷了那件帽衫 |
[23:18] | And then what, convinced him to confess to the crime | 然后说服他承认罪行 |
[23:19] | and hang himself? | 自我了断吗 |
[23:26] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[23:30] | ‘Cause Emily trusts you. | 因为艾米丽信任你 |
[23:32] | And if she’s gonna spend her life with you, | 如果她要与你共度此生 |
[23:35] | you owe it to her not to ignore this. | 为了她 你就不能无视这些事 |
[23:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:51] | You have no right. | 你没有这个权利 |
[23:54] | You might want to dial back on that indignation. | 你最好控制一下你的情绪 |
[23:57] | You just violated the honor code, | 你的行为不仅违反了校规 |
[23:59] | not to mention state law. | 还触犯了州法律 |
[24:01] | – You set me up. – Charlotte, you need help. | -你陷害我 -夏洛特 你需要帮助 |
[24:03] | You’re pathetic! | 你真可悲 |
[24:05] | If I’m getting kicked out of this school, | 如果我被学校开除了 |
[24:06] | so are you. | 你也跑不掉 |
[24:08] | I’m telling my dad to pull your tuition next semester. | 我会让爸爸断了你下学期的学费 |
[24:10] | You’re done here. | 你玩完了 |
[24:11] | That’s enough. Come on. | 够了 走吧 |
[24:12] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[24:19] | Mr. Brooks, | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[24:20] | I thought your work here was finished. | 我以为您在这的工作已经结束了 |
[24:23] | Nearly. | 正在收尾 |
[24:24] | I hope you’re not upset that I agreed | 希望您不介意 |
[24:25] | to stay and work with the Graysons | 我答应为格雷森家工作到 |
[24:27] | through Daniel’s television interview. | 丹尼尔的电视访谈结束 |
[24:28] | I should be able to start full-time | 从后天起 我应该就可以 |
[24:30] | the day after tomorrow. | 全心全意为您工作了 |
[24:32] | I’m afraid that offer | 恐怕我不能 |
[24:33] | is no longer on the table, Ashley. | 给你这个机会了 阿什莉 |
[24:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:37] | Victoria warned me you were a little tricky, | 维多利亚提醒我 你颇有心机 |
[24:39] | so I did some digging, | 于是我做了些调查 |
[24:41] | and I know you leaked those photos of Daniel to the press. | 发现是你给媒体泄露了那些丹尼尔的照片 |
[24:45] | I did what anyone would do. | 任何人处在我的位置都会这么做 |
[24:47] | You can’t get beyond working for someone like Victoria Grayson | 不违反点规则 怎能从维多利亚·格雷森 |
[24:50] | without breaking a few rules. | 这种人手心里跳出去 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:54] | I waste enough time sifting through my clients’ lies. | 我要花大把时间甄别客户的谎言 |
[24:56] | I have no interest in doing the same with my employees. | 实在没兴趣再跟我的雇员玩这一套 |
[25:09] | Grayson. | 格雷森家 |
[25:11] | The feds are here, Mr. Grayson. | 联邦探员在这里 格雷森先生 |
[25:13] | The feds? What do they want? | 联邦探员 他们想怎样 |
[25:15] | They came with a warrant to seize everything. | 他们有搜查令 要进来全面搜查 |
[25:18] | What do you mean, everything? | 全面搜查 这是什么意思 |
[25:20] | By whose authority? | 是谁批准的 |
[25:21] | By the authority of the people of the United States. | 是美国人民批准的 |
[25:24] | This is agent McGowen of the S.E.C., Mr. Grayson. | 我是证交会的探员麦高恩 格雷森先生 |
[25:27] | I suggest you set aside tomorrow morning | 我建议您明早留出时间 |
[25:29] | to come down to the federal building | 来一趟联邦大厦 |
[25:30] | and answer some questions. | 回答一些相关问题 |
[25:32] | You’re gonna want to bring your lawyer. | 您可能会需要律师随行 |
[25:46] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[25:47] | I thought you’d still be home sleeping. | 我以为你还在家里休息呢 |
[25:50] | I think I’ve been asleep long enough. | 我觉得我休息得够久了 |
[25:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:03] | You’re still wearing it. | 你还戴着它呢 |
[26:06] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[26:08] | Why, are you having second thoughts? | 怎么 你反悔了 |
[26:09] | I thought you might be. | 我以为你会反悔 |
[26:11] | So much has changed. | 时过境迁了 |
[26:15] | Not to me. | 我不觉得 |
[26:20] | What if those protesters were right? | 如果那些抗议的人是对的呢 |
[26:23] | What if I didn’t deserve that reprieve? | 如果我不该被释放呢 |
[26:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:29] | What if Lee Moran | 如果李·莫伦 |
[26:30] | had nothing to do with Tyler’s death? | 根本与泰勒的死无关呢 |
[26:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[26:34] | Why would a career criminal who’s bold enough | 一个胆大包天的职业罪犯 |
[26:36] | to extort my parents and set me up for murder | 又是勒索我父母 又是栽赃陷害我 |
[26:38] | suddenly have a crisis of conscience? | 怎么会突然良心发现呢 |
[26:41] | I don’t know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head. | 谁知道呢 或许幡然悔悟了吧 |
[26:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:47] | I decided to do that interview tomorrow. | 我决定接受明天那个访谈 |
[26:50] | You did? | 是吗 |
[26:53] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[26:57] | My parents raised me to be a Grayson, | 父母把我当做格雷森家的顶梁柱来培养 |
[27:00] | to put my name before everything, | 希望我有能力掌控一切 |
[27:02] | including the truth. | 包括真相 |
[27:06] | You don’t need to be that guy, Daniel. | 你不必这样勉强自己 丹尼尔 |
[27:08] | Maybe this interview’s an opportunity for you to be honest, | 也许这次访谈是让你坦然面对一切的机会 |
[27:11] | separate yourself from your name. | 帮你脱离家族的光环 |
[27:13] | And if it creates a bit of healthy distance | 如果这能让你和父母之间产生 |
[27:15] | from your parents, | 一定的距离 |
[27:15] | then all the better. | 那也是有益无害的 |
[27:30] | I’ll go grab my stuff. | 我去收拾行李 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:43] | You’re still up? | 还没睡吗 |
[27:46] | I thought you’d gone to Emily’s. | 我以为你去艾米莉家了 |
[27:49] | I came back to pick up my things, | 我回来拿东西 |
[27:51] | saw your light was on. | 看你灯还亮着 |
[27:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:58] | Uh, no. | 不好 |
[28:01] | I am most definitely | 我不是一般的 |
[28:03] | not all right. | 糟 |
[28:07] | It’s nice to have you back, | 很高兴你回来了 |
[28:08] | but our family is on the verge | 但我们家正处在 |
[28:11] | of absolute catastrophe, Daniel. | 灾难边缘 丹尼尔 |
[28:14] | And I’d bet the house, if my name were still on it, | 我以房子打赌 前提是房子还归我所有 |
[28:16] | that your mother has everything to do with that. | 你妈和这事脱不了关系 |
[28:19] | That’s enough, dad. | 够了 爸爸 |
[28:20] | I’m sick and tired of the two of you | 我已经厌倦 |
[28:21] | playing me against the other. | 你们之间的争斗了 |
[28:25] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[28:28] | You’ve been a pawn in our decrepit marriage | 在我们这段残破的婚姻中 |
[28:29] | for far too long. | 你一直就像个抵押品 |
[28:30] | I-I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句道歉 |
[28:32] | No, what you owe me is the truth. | 不 你欠我的是真相 |
[28:41] | The truth. | 真相 |
[28:44] | Do you know why the judge | 你知道为什么法官 |
[28:45] | so kindly granted you house arrest | 会如此慷慨 允许你家中软禁 |
[28:47] | instead of keeping you at Rikers? | 而不是关在监狱受罪吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I nearly got beat to death. | 知道 因为我差点被打死 |
[28:54] | And do you also know that your mother paid someone | 你也知道是你妈雇人 |
[28:57] | to arrange that beating? | 安排了那次暴打吗 |
[29:09] | Lee Moran. | 李·莫伦 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:19] | The confession he wrote wasn’t real, was it? | 他的认罪书不是真的 对吗 |
[29:23] | No. | 不是真的 |
[29:27] | Tell me you didn’t have him killed. | 告诉我 他不是你杀的 |
[29:30] | No, the kid was in too deep. | 他知道的太多了 |
[29:32] | – Dad, come on. – If he’d started talking, | -爸 – 如果他把我们供出来 |
[29:33] | – he would’ve destroyed us all. – Oh, come on. | -我们都完蛋了 -我的天啊 |
[29:34] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能坐以待毙 |
[29:36] | I do what I need to do to protect the family. | 我只是保护我的家庭 |
[29:38] | I always have. | 一如既往 |
[29:42] | What did you do? | 你还做过什么 |
[29:46] | Before I tell you, I need you to promise one thing… | 在我告诉你之前 你得向我保证一件事 |
[29:49] | That when they finally come to get me, | 如果最后我不幸获罪 |
[29:50] | that you will do whatever you can to rebuild the company | 你要不惜一切重建公司 |
[29:53] | and take care of your little sister. | 并且照顾好你妹妹 |
[29:56] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[30:00] | Would you close the doors? | 你能去把门关上吗 |
[30:12] | In order for any of this to make sense, | 要把这个故事讲清楚 |
[30:13] | I need to start at the beginning… | 我必须从一开始 |
[30:16] | With David Clarke | 从我们对大卫·克拉克 |
[30:18] | and what we did to him and his innocent baby girl. | 和他无辜的女儿所犯下罪行讲起 |
[30:32] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[30:33] | Whatever you want, mom, I don’t have time. | 妈不管你想说什么 我都没时间听 |
[30:35] | I’m already late for school. | 我上学快迟到了 |
[30:39] | I just got off the phone with the headmaster. | 我刚和校长通过电话 |
[30:43] | He told me about the suspension. | 他告诉我 你被勒令停学了 |
[30:49] | I guess we can add “Teen pill popper” | 我猜我们可以在格雷森家丑薄上 |
[30:50] | to the Grayson book of shame. | 再添上一笔”少年毒瘾” |
[30:52] | This is no laughing matter, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 这没什么好笑的 |
[30:54] | Do you see me laughing? | 你看见我笑了吗 |
[30:59] | I see you in pain. | 我看得出你很痛苦 |
[31:05] | How can I help you if you don’t let me? | 你拒我于千里之外 让我如何帮你呢 |
[31:08] | I tried to let you, mom. You weren’t interested. | 我向你寻求过帮助 妈妈 你并不在意 |
[31:13] | Whatever answers you’re looking for, | 不管你想找什么答案 |
[31:15] | you are not going to find them in a bottle of pills. | 嗑药是没用的 |
[31:17] | And you’re not certainly not going to find them | 当然读这些垃圾 |
[31:19] | reading this trash. | 也不能帮到你 |
[31:32] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿找到的这张照片 |
[31:34] | I begged you to tell me about my father, | 我求你告诉我有关爸爸的事 |
[31:35] | and you refused. | 你断然拒绝 |
[31:36] | I had to go searching… on my own. | 所以我只能自己去找 |
[31:40] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[31:44] | Is this why you started taking drugs? | 这就是你嗑药的原因吗 |
[31:48] | I don’t know, mom. I’m failing calculus. | 我不知道 妈妈 我微积分不合格 |
[31:50] | You do the math. | 你自己算吧 |
[32:04] | Looking good. | 气色不错 |
[32:07] | I missed you last night. | 昨晚我好想你 |
[32:09] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[32:11] | I didn’t realize how tired I still was | 我回到家后 |
[32:12] | until I got over here. | 才感觉到自己有多累 |
[32:13] | Thanks for being so understanding. | 谢谢你如此善解人意 |
[32:18] | Have you thought any more about how you want to handle | 想好怎么应对 |
[32:19] | the interview? | 这个访谈了吗 |
[32:21] | It’s all I can think about. | 满脑子都在想 |
[32:25] | Daniel, I know it’s a lot. | 丹尼尔 我明白 |
[32:29] | You talk so much about wanting to be your own man– | 你常说 你想做自己 |
[32:31] | What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.? | 要是我向往的自己不如我体内的遗传呢 |
[32:34] | Setting the record straight will help you break free from that. | 如实陈述真相将帮你从中解脱 |
[32:37] | If you truly don’t want to follow | 如果你真的不想 |
[32:39] | in your parents’ footsteps, | 追随父母的脚步 |
[32:41] | then don’t. | 那就忠于自己的心 |
[32:43] | I’ll try not to take offense at that remark. | 刚才那话我当没听见 |
[32:49] | A word with my son, please. | 我想跟儿子单独谈谈 |
[32:52] | I’ll see you out there, okay? | 我在外面等你 |
[33:00] | How I long for the days before Emily Thorne | 现在我真是怀念 |
[33:02] | and her self-righteous indignation | 艾米莉和她自以为是的愤慨 |
[33:03] | became part of our daily lives. | 未闯入我们生活之前的日子 |
[33:07] | Well, she’ll learn soon enough. | 不过她很快就会明白的 |
[33:10] | The downside of taking that kind of moral high ground | 满口仁义道德的弊端在于 |
[33:12] | is that you have a lot farther to fall. | 你有的是机会咬到自己的舌头 |
[33:17] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[33:20] | Why did the judge grant me house arrest | 为什么法官会允许我家庭监禁 |
[33:22] | rather than keep me in prison? | 而不是把我关在监狱 |
[33:25] | Your safety was at risk. You know that. | 你的安全受到威胁 这你知道的 |
[33:26] | And you had nothing to do with it? | 你和这事无关对吗 |
[33:30] | My suspicions were right. | 我的担心是对的 |
[33:32] | You’re not ready to talk to a reporter. | 你还没准备好面对媒体 |
[33:33] | I’m going to cancel the interview. | 我去取消这次访谈 |
[33:35] | I’m not gonna judge you. | 我不会对你加以指责 |
[33:36] | Just tell me your side of the story. | 我就想从你口中听到实情 |
[33:39] | Who has been putting these crazy ideas into your head? | 是谁给你灌输了这些疯狂的想法 |
[33:43] | Is it Emily? | 是艾米莉吗 |
[33:47] | Your father? | 你爸爸 |
[33:51] | Just tell me he’s wrong. | 告诉我 他是一派胡言 |
[33:54] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[33:56] | Daniel, they’re ready for you. | 丹尼尔 他们准备好了 |
[34:21] | So, Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[34:22] | 48 hours ago, you were in jail | 48小时前 你在监狱 |
[34:25] | facing a murder one charge. | 面对一级谋杀的指控 |
[34:27] | Now you’re a free man. How you doing? | 现在你重获自由 感觉如何 |
[34:31] | A lot better than I was 48 hours ago. | 比我48小时前好多了 |
[34:34] | Just for the record, | 再问一次 |
[34:35] | did you murder Tyler Barrol? | 是你杀了泰勒·巴罗吗 |
[34:39] | Tyler threatened my whole family. | 泰勒威胁我的家人 |
[34:42] | We struggled for control of the gun, | 为了争夺手枪 我俩扭打在一起 |
[34:44] | It went off, and… | 枪走火了 |
[34:46] | The next thing I knew, I was knocked out | 接下来我只知道 我被杀手 |
[34:47] | – by the guy who finished the job. – Lee Moran. | -打倒了 -就是李·莫伦 |
[34:50] | According to his confession. | 照他的认罪书来看 的确如此 |
[34:52] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[34:53] | I’ll never know Exactly what happened | 我完全不知当时在海滩 |
[34:55] | between Lee and Tyler on that beach. | 李和泰勒之间到底发生了什么 |
[34:57] | I only know how it ended. | 我只知道这个事件的结局 |
[34:59] | We saw your release from Rikers on the news yesterday. | 昨天我从新闻上看到你被释放了 |
[35:01] | “Occupy Daniel” was even trending on twitter. | “占领丹尼尔”现在成了推特热门词 |
[35:05] | Are you surprised not only by the public reaction | 对于公众的反应 甚至对你的恶意抨击 |
[35:07] | but by the vitriol directed at you? | 你感到惊讶吗 |
[35:11] | On–on one hand, yes. | 一方面 我很惊讶 |
[35:13] | But on the other, I- I get it. | 但另一方面 我表示理解 |
[35:14] | People feel disenfranchised and fed up | 人们觉得自身权利受到损害 |
[35:17] | with the privileged minority | 也受够了那些享特权的少数人 |
[35:18] | who seem to abide by their own set of rules. | 好像他们遵守的是自己定的一套规则 |
[35:22] | Listen, if anyone commits a crime, | 如果有人犯了罪 |
[35:23] | no matter who you are, | 不论是谁 |
[35:24] | he or she should pay for it. | 都该为此付出代价 |
[35:27] | Speaking of which… | 说起这个… |
[35:29] | The S.E.C. has issued an order of investigation | 证交会已经下令 |
[35:32] | of your family’s company, Grayson Global, | 调查你的家族企业 |
[35:35] | a company you stand to inherit. | 你未来将继承的格雷森国际 |
[35:37] | Would you like to comment | 你对这些 |
[35:39] | on the allegations of corruption and fraud? | 贪污诈骗的指控作何看法 |
[35:49] | My father is the victim of a witch hunt. | 我的父亲是这起莫须有调查的受害者 |
[35:52] | The S.E.C. has been harassing my family’s company for months | 证交会几个月来一直在骚扰我们的公司 |
[35:55] | and is now attempting to trade | 现在竟试图利用 |
[35:57] | on the mistrust the public has of me | 公众对我的怀疑 |
[36:00] | to build a baseless case against it. | 而对公司提出毫无根据的指控 |
[36:04] | In my case, the truth came out. | 我那案子 真相最终大白 |
[36:09] | The same will be true for my father… | 我父亲这次也会如此 |
[36:14] | who I stand behind as a son | 我将以儿子的身份支持他 |
[36:16] | and beside as a partner in business | 以工作伙伴的身份协助他 |
[36:19] | as I prepare for my role at Grayson Global. | 为以后领导格雷森国际做好准备 |
[36:30] | I hardly know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | So that’s your plan, | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[36:38] | to go back to Grayson Global? | 回到格雷森国际工作 |
[36:39] | Well, no one said I can’t be my own man | 没人说我不能既做自己 |
[36:41] | and be my father’s son. | 又做我父亲的儿子 |
[36:44] | That you are. | 说的是 |
[36:45] | Daniel, I need you to sign this. | 丹尼尔 请你过来签下这个 |
[36:55] | Sweetheart, get your coat. | 亲爱的 穿好你的大衣 |
[36:56] | Why? Where are you taking me? | 怎么了 你要带我去哪里 |
[37:01] | You’re not leaving without saying good-bye. | 离开之前都不说声再见吗 |
[37:04] | Good-bye, Mr. Grayson. | 再见 格雷森先生 |
[37:05] | Well, don’t forget this… | 那别忘了这个 |
[37:07] | the key to your new Lexus GS. | 你雷克萨斯车的钥匙 |
[37:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:12] | You can either drive this out of the Hamptons forever | 你可以开着它永远地离开汉普顿 |
[37:15] | or you can drive it to your new parking space at Grayson Global. | 也可以把它停在格雷森国际里你的新车位上 |
[37:19] | I can’t speak for Brooks, | 我不能代表布鲁克斯 |
[37:20] | but I for one admire someone who doesn’t mind | 但我个人敬佩那些 |
[37:23] | getting her hands dirty. | 不惜脏了自己手的人 |
[37:31] | As long as you understand that from this point forward, | 只要你明白从现在起 |
[37:34] | our hands will be intertwined. | 我们可就是一条船上的人了 |
[37:39] | And what about Victoria? | 那维多利亚怎么办 |
[37:41] | What both you and Victoria have yet to grasp | 维多利亚和你一样还没明白 |
[37:44] | is just how little she matters… | 她对任何人来说 |
[37:47] | to anyone. | 都不重要 |
[37:52] | so no more Collins prep. | 不能再去上柯林斯预科学校了 |
[37:54] | No, she told her dad to pull my tuition. | 是的 她让她爸撤走了我的学费 |
[37:57] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我什么都不能做 |
[37:58] | There is something I can do. | 我倒是可以做点什么 |
[38:01] | Nolan, Nolan, wait. | 诺兰 等等 |
[38:02] | No, stop. | 别说了 |
[38:04] | Jack, I want to do this. | 杰克 我想这么做 |
[38:06] | Once upon a time ago, | 很久以前 |
[38:07] | I was lucky enough to… | 我非常幸运 |
[38:10] | have someone take care of me when I needed it. | 能在我最需要的时候获得他人的帮助 |
[38:12] | Look, I appreciate that, | 我非常感激 |
[38:14] | but we should be taking this opportunity | 但我们应该借此机会 |
[38:15] | to get away from the Graysons. | 摆脱格雷森一家 |
[38:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:17] | You said you didn’t want Declan | 你说自己不愿让德克兰 |
[38:19] | to go to Collins prep on the Graysons’ dime. | 花格雷森家的钱去读柯林斯预科学校 |
[38:21] | So now he won’t be. | 现在他不用了 |
[38:23] | He still deserves an overpriced education | 但他理应像其他人那样 |
[38:25] | like everyone else, no? | 得到奢侈的高质量教育 不是吗 |
[38:31] | Barry, my man… | 巴里 我的老伙计… |
[38:33] | I need you to cut a check | 我需要你给柯林斯预科学校 |
[38:35] | to Collins prep. | 开张支票 |
[38:41] | Every time I come back here, | 每当我回到这里 |
[38:43] | my memories always rush back | 顷刻涌出的回忆 |
[38:44] | to the moment I heard he died. | 将我带回听见他死讯的那一刻 |
[38:48] | And the first regret I had… | 我最后悔的事便是… |
[38:51] | is how I held you from him. | 我没让他见过你 |
[38:53] | He would never get a chance to know you or you him. | 他永远都没有机会 让你们彼此了解 |
[38:58] | You can despise me all you want, Charlotte, | 夏洛特 随便你怎么想我 |
[39:00] | but your father… | 但你的父亲 |
[39:02] | he was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[39:04] | He made one mistake | 他犯了一个错误 |
[39:06] | that led him down a path of destruction. | 使自己陷入万劫不复的深渊 |
[39:09] | I guess we have that in common. | 看来这是我们之间的共同点 |
[39:12] | There are so many things about you | 你身上有太多与他相似之处 |
[39:14] | that remind me of him… | 会唤起我对他的记忆 |
[39:17] | Your eyes, | 你的眼睛 |
[39:19] | your laugh. | 你的笑声 |
[39:22] | Do you love me… | 你爱我吗 |
[39:25] | even though every time you look at me, you think of him? | 即使每次都是透过我 你都会想起他 |
[39:29] | Charlotte, don’t you get it? | 夏洛特 你还不懂吗 |
[39:34] | It’s because of that that I love you all the more. | 正因如此 我才更加地爱你 |
[39:44] | Mom, somebody’s been here. | 妈妈 有人来过这里 |
[39:57] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[39:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:01] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝杯酒 |
[40:02] | Anything in particular? | 要点什么吗 |
[40:04] | Dealer’s choice. | 老板说了算 |
[40:05] | I’ll go get the good stuff from the back. | 那我去后面拿好酒出来 |
[40:10] | Rough day at the office? | 今天不太顺吗 |
[40:14] | He’s one of them, Nolan. | 他变成一丘之貉了 诺兰 |
[40:17] | Conrad confessed everything to Daniel before the interview. | 康拉德在采访前 向丹尼尔坦白了一切 |
[40:22] | “Everything” everything? | 所有的一切吗 |
[40:25] | Daniel could’ve come clean. | 丹尼尔本可以讲出所有实情 |
[40:26] | He could’ve… | 他本可以… |
[40:28] | ended the whole thing. | 结束一切的是是非非 |
[40:30] | But instead… | 但相反… |
[40:32] | He doubled down on Grayson. | 他和格雷森同流合污了 |
[40:37] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那现在你准备怎么办 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna marry him. | 我准备嫁给他 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna track down the man who killed my father. | 查出杀害我父亲的凶手 |
[40:50] | And what are you gonna do when you find him? | 找到他以后 你准备怎么办 |
[40:55] | I’m gonna kill him. | 杀了他 |
[41:01] | Absolution is the washing away of sin… | 赦免是洗净罪孽的圣水 |
[41:06] | the promise of rebirth… | 是赋予重生的承诺 |
[41:13] | and the chance to escape the transgressions of those who came before us. | 是先人逃脱罪责的机会 |
[41:21] | The best among us will learn from the mistakes of the past, | 我们中的智者从过去吸取教训 |
[41:26] | while the rest seem doomed to repeat them. | 然后余下的凡人注定重蹈覆辙 |
[41:29] | Well, the truth is, | 实际上 |
[41:32] | I always liked David Clarke. | 我以前很欣赏大卫·克拉克 |
[41:34] | He was reliable, efficient, good-humored. | 他可靠 有效率 还很幽默 |
[41:38] | I suppose the fact that | 我想 他不留破绽地 |
[41:40] | he fit in so seamlessly around here | 在这里与大家共事 |
[41:43] | is what made him so dangerous. | 正是他如此危险的原因 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry, Mr. Grayson, but that man’s here again. | 很抱歉 格雷森先生 但那人又来了 |
[41:48] | He won’t take no for an answer. | 而且执意要见你 |
[41:50] | That’ll be all for today, Mr. Treadwell. | 今天就到这里吧 特德韦尔先生 |
[41:59] | And then there are those who operate on the fringes of society… | 而那些游走于社会边缘之人 |
[42:04] | unburdened by the confines or morality and conscience… | 会冲破道德的底线 卸下良知的包袱 |
[42:12] | A ruthless breed of monsters | 一种残忍的野兽 |
[42:14] | whose deadliest weapon is their ability | 其最致命的武器是 |
[42:16] | to hide in plain sight. | 在开阔的视野里隐藏自己 |
[42:22] | If the people I’ve come to bring justice to | 如果那些我要审判的罪人 |
[42:24] | cannot be bound by the quest for absolution… | 无意于寻求赦免 |
[42:29] | Then neither will I. | 我亦不会手下留情 |