时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jack, I’m so sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[00:04] | why isn’t my ex-husband in prison? | 为什么我的前夫还没进监狱 |
[00:06] | Because we haven’t found any physical evidence of | 因为我们还没找到任何物证 |
[00:08] | a conspiracy to frame David Clarke. | 证明他陷害了大卫·克拉克 |
[00:10] | She said you were hiding evidence | 她说你在掩盖证据 |
[00:12] | that could destroy us all. | 这会把我们全毁了 |
[00:13] | You go through with destroying dad, | 如果你坚持要毁了爸爸 |
[00:14] | and you’re dead to me. | 我也不会再和你讲情面 |
[00:15] | Can I stay with you tonight? | 今晚我能和你待一起吗 |
[00:17] | Are all your T-shirts deep V’s? | 你所有的T恤都是深V领吗 |
[00:19] | Wow. You work fast. | 你动作还真快啊 |
[00:20] | Oh, Charlotte, it’s not what you think it is. | 夏洛特 事情不是你想的那样 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna track the white-haired man | 我要跟踪这个白发男 |
[00:26] | to wherever he’s hiding. | 找到他的藏身之所 |
[00:28] | We have got eyes inside his house. | 我们可以监视他的屋子了 |
[00:32] | This is the evidence I was planning on turning over. | 这是我准备上交的证据 |
[00:41] | In every life, there comes a day of reckoning, | 因果报应终有时 |
[00:44] | a time when unsettled scores demand their retribution… | 惩罚报偿终落定 |
[00:48] | And our own lies and transgressions | 谎言罪责虽深埋 |
[00:50] | are finally laid bare. | 总有重见天日时 |
[00:52] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[00:54] | Emily! You okay? | 艾米莉 你没事吧 |
[00:55] | There was a man in the kitchen! He… | 有个人在厨房 他… |
[00:57] | He rushed right by me. I was just going for a run. | 他从我身旁匆忙跑过 我正打算去跑步 |
[00:59] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事了 |
[01:00] | You’re safe. You’re safe. | 别害怕 没事了 |
[01:02] | It looks like he got in through here. | 他像是从这里进来的 |
[01:03] | He was holding something when he left, | 他似乎带走了什么东西 |
[01:05] | but I couldn’t see what it was. | 但我没看清 |
[01:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:17] | What can you tell me about him? | 他长什么样 |
[01:18] | He was older. He–he was all dressed in black. | 年纪较大 一身黑衣 |
[01:20] | Shock-white hair. | 白色短发 |
[01:21] | I’m calling the police. | 我这就报警 |
[01:22] | No! No. No more police. | 不 别 别找警方了 |
[01:25] | It was probably just one of my trial protesters | 可能只是案件抗议者 |
[01:26] | trying to intimidate me. | 想来恐吓我 |
[01:27] | Yeah, well, it worked. What did he take? | 还真吓到我了 他拿走了什么 |
[01:29] | Just some client files. Nothing important. | 只是一些客户资料 无关痛痒 |
[01:34] | Look, my dad has a security team. | 我爸有一支安保队伍 |
[01:36] | I want to handle this privately. | 我想私下解决此事 |
[01:37] | In the meantime, we should pack up the house, | 与此同时 我们应该收拾东西 |
[01:39] | head back to manhattan. | 重返曼哈顿 |
[01:40] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -就这样 |
[01:42] | I’ll start packing boxes. | 我这就开始打包装箱 |
[01:50] | Emily said the guy had white hair and piercing eyes. | 艾米莉说那家伙一头白发 眼神锐利 |
[01:53] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 对吧 |
[01:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[01:57] | And it’s not his first time in Emily’s house. | 而且这不是他第一次闯进艾米莉家了 |
[02:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:01] | He sent me this video of the two of you as a threat. | 他把你俩的监控录像发给我 以示威胁 |
[02:06] | He’s been watching us? | 他一直在监视我们吗 |
[02:08] | I handled it with a counterthreat of my own. | 我以牙还牙 让他闭嘴了 |
[02:10] | That’s exactly what he wanted, | 但他终于得偿所愿 |
[02:11] | to ferret out the evidence I had been keeping. | 搜到了我藏起的证据 |
[02:14] | You don’t think mom could’ve told him? | 是不是妈妈告诉了他 |
[02:16] | She didn’t have to. | 不必她说 |
[02:18] | Security. | 安保部 |
[02:19] | Robert, I need a security sweep of grayson manor, asap. | 罗伯特 尽快对格雷森庄园进行安全检查 |
[02:23] | At least tell me this is better than the feds finding it. | 总比被警察搜走要好吧 |
[02:26] | Better than the feds? | 比被警察搜走要好 |
[02:29] | Daniel, that evidence | 丹尼尔 那份证据 |
[02:30] | was the only leverage I had against these vampires. | 是我与这群吸血鬼抗争的唯一筹码 |
[02:33] | Without that… | 如若丢失… |
[02:35] | I’m a dead man. | 我将死无葬身之地 |
[02:46] | 格雷森国际 访问受限 | |
[02:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:53] | Nolan. Leave a message. | 我是诺兰 请留言 |
[02:54] | Nolan, turn on your phone. I need your help. | 诺兰 快开机 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:08] | 格雷森国际 一百万美元 收款人 杰克·波特 | |
[03:14] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[03:19] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:25] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 请留言 |
[03:27] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 喂 我是杰克 |
[03:28] | Um, about last night… | 昨晚的事… |
[03:31] | I guess we should talk, huh? | 我想我们该谈谈 |
[03:33] | Call me when you can. | 有空给我回电 |
[03:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[04:03] | 打我电话 否则我将死 | |
[04:15] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[04:18] | Yes. | 喂 |
[04:19] | He’s not the one you want. | 他不是你要找的人 |
[04:22] | I am. | 我才是 |
[04:23] | And who are you? | 敢问你是哪位 |
[04:24] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[04:28] | You murdered my father. | 你谋杀了我父亲 |
[04:33] | You and I have unfinished business. | 我们还有账要算 |
[04:36] | Then by all means, let’s finish it. | 那我们必须得有个了结 |
[04:38] | How would you like to do this? | 你想怎么做 |
[04:43] | Face-to-face. | 面对面解决 |
[04:58] | You have carte blanche | 你们被全权授权 |
[04:59] | to excavate every nook and cranny. | 把这屋子的每个角落都翻个遍 |
[05:01] | The hell you do. | 你可没这权力 |
[05:03] | Get out of my house immediately. | 现在就从我的房子里滚出去 |
[05:04] | Do I need to call the police to have you forcibly removed? | 你想让我叫警察来将你强制遣走吗 |
[05:07] | No, what you need to do is shut up and sit down. | 不 你现在给我乖乖闭嘴坐下 |
[05:09] | Thanks to a lethal combination of your vitriol | 多谢你的毒舌和无能 |
[05:11] | and your incompetence, | 组合而成的致命一击 |
[05:13] | the evidence you stole from me is now in the hands | 你从我那里偷走的证据现在落到 |
[05:15] | of our most powerful adversary. | 我们最强大的敌人手中了 |
[05:17] | Well, if that monster has indeed resurfaced, | 如果那个怪人真的重新出现了 |
[05:19] | you have your son to blame, not me. | 你要怪罪的是你儿子 而不是我 |
[05:21] | Our son is lucky to be alive this morning, | 我们儿子今天早上能保住性命就很幸运了 |
[05:24] | no, thanks to you. | 不 那是拜你所赐 |
[05:26] | We found three microphones in the study, sir. | 我们在书房发现了三个微型麦克 先生 |
[05:29] | I’m guessing it’s only the beginning. | 我看这只是冰山一角 |
[05:31] | You let them in, Victoria. | 是你放他们进来的 维多利亚 |
[05:34] | And they’ve been listening to every single word we’ve said | 而现在他们能听到我们说的每一个字 |
[05:36] | for god knows how long. | 谁知道他们窃听了多久 |
[05:38] | The thing is, now we are all targets. | 重要的是 我们现在都是他们的目标 |
[05:41] | And I certainly hope it was worth | 我衷心希望你在和证监会的交易中 |
[05:42] | whatever petty little frisson you derived | 获得的那微乎其微的莫名快感 |
[05:46] | from your dalliance with the S.E.C. | 有所值 |
[05:49] | You stupid, stupid, woman. | 你这个蠢笨妇人 |
[06:13] | Hey, is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[06:14] | Listen, I think we should head back to Manhattan tonight. | 听着 我想我们今晚应该回曼哈顿去 |
[06:16] | You okay saying a quick good-bye to the Hamptons? | 快速和汉普顿的友人道个别就走 好吗 |
[06:18] | You read my mind. | 你真是我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[06:19] | I’m actually meeting with the winterizers | 我正要去见个人 |
[06:21] | for the cottage right now. | 解决屋子的保暖设施 |
[06:23] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[06:24] | Ems, be careful. | 艾米 小心点 |
[06:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:48] | No wire, no phone, no weapon. | 不带无线设备 电话 武器 |
[06:51] | This is a very dangerous game you’re playing. | 你这游戏玩得可够危险的啊 |
[06:52] | And for what… Payback for your father? | 为了什么呢 为你父亲复仇 |
[06:56] | I have in my possession evidence | 我手上有着康拉德·格雷森 |
[06:57] | compiled by Conrad Grayson | 精心保存的证据 |
[06:59] | implicating you and all of your friends at the Initiative | 指明了你和反美联盟的同伙 |
[07:01] | in a ciracy to fund and carry out acts of terrorism | 密谋资助并实施美国本土的 |
[07:04] | on American soil. | 恐怖活动 |
[07:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[07:07] | Take me to Nolan Ross. | 带我去见诺兰·罗斯 |
[07:10] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[07:20] | It’s chloroform. | 这是氯仿 |
[07:21] | Surely you appreciate the need for secrecy. | 我相信你理解保密的重要性 |
[07:23] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不从呢 |
[07:24] | Your friend dies. | 你的朋友就会死 |
[07:50] | Amanda, what’s the matter? | 阿曼达 怎么了 |
[07:53] | I forgot to pack mommy’s picture. | 我忘了带妈咪的照片了 |
[07:57] | What was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[08:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[08:17] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 美女 |
[08:20] | If you came here to rescue me… | 如果你是来救我的话 |
[08:22] | You might want a do-over. | 可能需要个月光宝盒了 |
[08:24] | I trust you had a pleasant nap, Ms. Clarke. | 我相信你休息得不错 克拉克小姐 |
[08:31] | Rather than waste my time on a wild goose chase, | 与其浪费时间 徒劳询问 |
[08:34] | I thought I’d give you the opportunity | 我想我可以给你个机会 |
[08:36] | to tell me where you’ve hidden Grayson’s evidence. | 乖乖告诉我你把格雷森的证据藏在哪里 |
[08:41] | In return, I may even let your friend here live. | 作为回报 我可能会放你朋友一条生路 |
[08:45] | Actually… he doesn’t concern me. | 事实上 他的死活与我无关 |
[08:48] | Gee, don’t sugarcoat it, Ems. | 别强忍着掩饰了 艾米 |
[08:53] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[08:54] | I take back my offer. | 我收回刚才的提议 |
[08:56] | The evidence that you want | 你想找的证据在 |
[08:58] | is in locker 428 | 就在港务局公交总站 |
[08:59] | at the port authority bus terminal. | 428号柜子里 |
[09:01] | The orange key from my keychain will open it. | 我钥匙圈上橙色的钥匙可以打开柜子 |
[09:04] | If that’s true, | 如果你所言非虚 |
[09:05] | what’s to stop me from killing you right now? | 现在又如何能阻止我不杀了你 |
[09:08] | I could be lying. | 我可能是在撒谎 |
[09:10] | She’s really quite good at it. | 她真的非常精于此道 |
[09:12] | Or I could’ve programmed an e-mail to alert the authorities. | 也可能我已经为通知当局的邮件定了时 |
[09:16] | I would tell you how much time you have left, | 我本可以告诉你剩多少时间 |
[09:18] | but you stole my watch. | 但你拿走了我的表 |
[09:26] | A submariner with a lock pick hidden inside. | 那是块藏着开锁工具的潜航者表 |
[09:33] | It’s 2:30. | 现在两点半了 |
[09:34] | Then you have exactly one hour. | 那你就只剩一个小时了 |
[09:39] | “David, ‘until forever,’ Victoria.” | “大卫与维多利亚 直到永远” |
[09:47] | Your father didn’t know what hit him, did he? | 你父亲还不知道是谁命中了他的要害吧 |
[09:51] | Tick-tock. | 抓紧时间 |
[10:21] | So what’s the plan, batgirl? | 现在怎么办 蝙蝠女侠 |
[10:38] | I’m not worthy. | 我不值得你这么做 |
[10:39] | Get up, Nolan. | 起来 诺兰 |
[10:40] | You have to deliver grayson’s box of evidence to the feds. | 你得把格雷森的那盒证据交给警察 |
[10:43] | Everything you need is in the bottom drawer of your desk, | 所需的一切东西都在你书桌抽屉的底部 |
[10:45] | including instructions | 另附有说明 |
[10:46] | on how to get it to Agent Mcgowen. | 告诉你该如何把证据交给麦高恩探员 |
[10:47] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[10:49] | Then get going. | 去吧 |
[10:51] | No. I’m not leaving you here. | 不 我不能把你留在这里 |
[10:53] | You are way outmatched by that crazy albino. | 你远不是那个疯子白化男的对手 |
[10:56] | Nolan, I’m staying. | 诺兰 我要留下来 |
[10:59] | If you don’t go now, | 如果你现在不走 |
[11:00] | then all of this will have been for nothing. | 那所有的一切都前功尽弃了 |
[11:04] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[11:08] | Kick his ass. | 好好教训他一顿 |
[11:17] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[11:19] | If I don’t make it out of this… | 如果我没能顺利渡过这一劫 |
[11:22] | tell Jack that I love him. | 告诉杰克 我爱他 |
[11:32] | Okay, what’s our game plan for econ, | 我们准备怎么应付经济学作业 |
[11:34] | sick grandma, computer crash? | 是说奶奶生病还是电脑死机 |
[11:36] | I don’t have a game plan, | 除了重读一年高三 |
[11:38] | aside from repeating senior year. | 我还没想到其他办法 |
[11:39] | At least if we fail, we fail together, right? | 至少我们共患难同挂科 对吧 |
[11:41] | That’s– yeah. Yeah. | 你 你说得对 |
[11:42] | If you want Mr. Hibbard to give you an extension, | 如果你们想向希巴德先生申请作业延期 |
[11:45] | all you need is a sympathetic excuse. | 只需要一个令人同情的借口就行 |
[11:47] | Like telling him | 比如告诉他 |
[11:48] | how you verbally accosted us last night? | 昨晚你是如何恶语相向的吗 |
[11:50] | You know that weird rose-colored lamp | 你知道希巴德先生的书桌上有盏 |
[11:52] | on Mr. Hibbard’s desk? | 诡异的玫红色台灯吗 |
[11:54] | It’s actually therapy for seasonal affective disorder. | 那其实是用来治疗季节性情绪失调的 |
[11:57] | – Tell him you have it, too. – S.A.D.? | -告诉他你也有这病 -缩写是SAD |
[11:59] | Like sad? That’s a real thing? | 不就是”悲伤”了吗 真有这病吗 |
[12:01] | It is to him. | 对他来说有 |
[12:03] | The classes might be hard here, | 这里的课程虽然有点难度 |
[12:05] | but the teachers are pushovers. | 但老师们都很好说话 |
[12:06] | Probably a lot different than public school in Yonkers. | 这点可能和扬克斯的公立学校有很大不同 |
[12:10] | I went to St. James Academy. It was private. | 我念过圣詹姆斯学院 那是所私立学校 |
[12:15] | You guys better get in there. | 你们该进去了 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:22] | Jaime seems nice. I’m really happy for you. | 詹美人挺好的 我真为你感到高兴 |
[12:34] | Yeah, be sure to change all the pass codes. | 对 务必改掉所有密码 |
[12:36] | We’re in full lockdown. | 我们现在处于全面戒严状态 |
[12:38] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[12:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:45] | I’ve decided I prefer to live debt-free. | 我还是不喜欢欠别人人情 |
[12:48] | Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion about that. | 只是为了确保我们之间两不相欠 |
[12:52] | Good. | 好极了 |
[12:53] | Have a nice day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[12:58] | That boy is an awfully long way from Montauk. | 他从蒙托克不远万里来到这儿啊 |
[13:01] | You’d think a million dollars | 原以为一百万美金足以 |
[13:03] | would trump anyone’s sense of self-righteousness. | 击溃任何人的伪善面孔 |
[13:06] | I wouldn’t be so quick | 我可不会这么快 |
[13:07] | to dub Jack Porter a saint. | 就授予杰克·波特圣人的称号 |
[13:10] | Why? What do you know? | 为什么 你知道了什么 |
[13:12] | Nothing. It’s none of my business. | 没什么 这不关我的事 |
[13:14] | Ash, if there’s something I should know, | 阿什 如果有些我必须得知道的事 |
[13:15] | you gotta tell me. | 请你告诉我 |
[13:16] | Look, it’s not just about him. | 不仅事关他一人 |
[13:17] | It’s also about Emily, so you– | 还有艾米莉 所以你… |
[13:19] | You really need to be asking her. | 你还是去问她比较好 |
[13:21] | Well, I’m asking you. | 可我现在问的是你 |
[13:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:40] | 丹·詹金斯 詹金斯调查公司 | |
[13:48] | Jenkins Investigations. | 詹金斯调查公司 |
[13:50] | Hello, is this Dan Jenkins? | 是丹·詹金斯吗 |
[13:52] | Uh, yes, it is. | 是的 |
[13:53] | And who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[13:54] | It’s Victoria Grayson. | 我是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[13:55] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:56] | I need everything you can find on a senior at Collins Prep | 我要你调查柯林斯预科学校的一名高中生 |
[13:59] | whom I believe is bullying my daughter. | 我认为她在欺负我女儿 |
[14:03] | We have to disappear for a while. | 我们得去避避风头 |
[14:07] | Disappear, where? | 避风头 去哪 |
[14:09] | Caymans, | 开曼群岛 |
[14:10] | somewhere safe, | 或某个安全的地方 |
[14:11] | somewhere where I can plan my next move. | 让我能好好考虑下一步计划 |
[14:15] | Victoria sold us out, didn’t she? | 维多利亚出卖了我们 是吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah, that Harpy’s toxic crusade | 是的 那个蛇蝎毒妇”弃暗投明” |
[14:19] | has roused the interest of a far more | 已经引起了其他对手的注意 |
[14:21] | dangerous adversary than our government. | 可远比我们的政府危险 |
[14:24] | – Conrad, I– – I know, it’s a lot to ask, | -康拉德 我 -我知道这要求很过分 |
[14:27] | so please… | 拜托 |
[14:29] | accept this as a token of my appreciation | 请你收下这份答谢之礼 |
[14:32] | for your continued loyalty. | 感谢你一直以来的忠诚 |
[14:36] | This… | 这 |
[14:38] | is a promise | 是一个承诺 |
[14:39] | to always keep you out of harm’s way | 只要我们团结一心 |
[14:41] | as long as we stick together. | 我就会一直保护你远离险境 |
[14:43] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:43] | all I ask in return is your assurance | 作为回报 我只希望 |
[14:47] | that the door swings both ways. | 这能成为我俩对彼此的承诺 |
[14:50] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[14:58] | Yes, Conrad. | 我愿意 康拉德 |
[15:39] | You’ve made a grave miscalculation, Ms. Clarke. | 你估算得非常不准 克拉克女士 |
[15:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[15:51] | You and I may have more in common thank you realize. | 我俩之间的共同点超乎你的想象 |
[15:55] | My employers and I planned to make Grayson take the fall | 我和我的雇主本来计划让格雷森 |
[15:58] | for flight 197, not your father. | 为197航班事件背黑锅的 并非你父亲 |
[16:00] | I’m not here because of how my father was framed. | 我不是为我父亲遭人陷害而来的 |
[16:04] | I’m here because of how he died. | 我来这里是因为他的死 |
[16:25] | You’re a hell of a fighter. | 你真是个斗士 |
[16:27] | You must have gotten that from your mother. | 一定是遗传了你母亲 |
[16:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:56] | I want to be the last thing you see before you die. | 我要你死时 看着我 |
[17:01] | You sure he’s ready, Daddy? | 你确定它准备好了吗 爸爸 |
[17:03] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚 |
[17:06] | Oh, we did it, Daddy! We saved his life. | 我们成功了 爸爸 我们救了它 |
[17:10] | You know what I love about you most? | 你知道我最爱你哪一点吗 |
[17:12] | It’s the way you love | 就是你对 |
[17:14] | absolutely everything and absolutely everyone. | 世间万物的博爱 |
[17:17] | You promise me that you’re never gonna lose that. | 向我保证 永远别失去这份天性 |
[17:32] | I thought you came here to honor your father. | 我以为你是来缅怀你的父亲 |
[17:35] | I just did. | 我刚刚已经这么做了 |
[17:44] | You are a woman of your word. | 你是个言出必行的人 |
[17:45] | The evidence that your husband squirreled away is encyclopedic, | 你丈夫藏起来的证据涉及甚广 |
[17:48] | and we’re only halfway through it. | 我们才调查了一半 |
[17:50] | I wish I could take credit for delivering it to you, | 我真希望亲手把证据交给你的 |
[17:52] | Mr. Mcgowen, | 麦高恩先生 |
[17:52] | but it was my son who ultimately | 但最后是我儿子 |
[17:54] | placed it safely into your hands. | 把证据稳妥地交到你手上的 |
[17:56] | Well, if anything could turn your boy’s image around, | 这件事肯定能重塑 |
[17:57] | this ought to do it. | 你儿子的公众形象 |
[17:59] | On the downside, | 不幸的是 |
[18:01] | Lydia Davis has recanted her testimony | 莉迪亚·戴维斯撤回了她的证词 |
[18:04] | and won’t be joining us on our trip to Washington. | 她也不会和我们一起去华盛顿了 |
[18:07] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你好像一点都不惊讶 |
[18:09] | Conrad is a cunning man, | 康拉德是个狡猾的人 |
[18:10] | and Lydia’s the very definition of malleable. | 莉迪亚绝对是个墙头草 |
[18:14] | I’ll work on her. | 我会再和她谈谈的 |
[18:15] | Well, even without Ms. Davis’ corroborating testimony, | 就算没有戴维斯女士的证词 |
[18:17] | we already have enough evidence | 我们也有足够证据 |
[18:18] | to bring charges of murder-for-hire. | 起诉他买凶杀人了 |
[18:21] | – Murder? – Yeah. | -杀人 -是的 |
[18:22] | It appears your husband didn’t just frame David Clarke. | 你丈夫不仅陷害了大卫·克拉克 |
[18:26] | He also contracted to have him killed. | 还雇人谋杀了他 |
[18:43] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[18:48] | Sorry. It’s been a crazy day. | 抱歉 今天真是太疯狂了 |
[18:51] | It looks like it. | 看上去挺像的 |
[18:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I just fell on the ice when I was running. | 我还好 刚才快跑时在冰上滑倒了 |
[18:58] | I didn’t want to worry you with everything that’s happened. | 现在事情颇多 我不想再让你担心 |
[19:01] | Sure. What’s one more secret? | 是啊 再多一个秘密也无妨 |
[19:03] | It’s hardly the biggest one you’re keeping, right? | 恐怕这不是你最大的秘密吧 |
[19:08] | What do you want to know, Daniel? | 你在旁敲侧击什么 丹尼尔 |
[19:09] | I’m an open book tonight. | 我今晚来一一为你解答 |
[19:11] | Jack came by here yesterday, didn’t he? | 杰克昨天到这来了 对吧 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | His dog died. | 他的狗死了 |
[19:23] | Did you kiss him? | 你吻他了吗 |
[19:27] | Just give me a straight answer, please. | 请正面回答我 |
[19:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:35] | We kissed. | 我们亲吻了 |
[19:39] | So all these months– | 所以这么久以来 |
[19:41] | the engagement, | 你和我订婚 |
[19:42] | standing by me during the trial– | 在我受审时支持我 |
[19:43] | what–what was the point of all that | 既然你爱的是他 |
[19:45] | if you just really wanted to be with him? | 你还这么做干什么呢 |
[19:49] | Or was my mother right? | 还是说我妈看透了你 |
[19:50] | Were you just… pretending to love me | 你确实是为了格雷森的名号 |
[19:53] | because you wanted the Grayson name? | 而假装爱着我的吗 |
[19:57] | No. I wanted to be with you despite the Grayson name. | 不 我当初只是一心想和你在一起 |
[20:00] | Then what changed? | 那这一切到底这是怎么了 |
[20:04] | The truth is… | 事实上… |
[20:08] | I’m not… | 我现在已经不是 |
[20:10] | really the person that you fell in love with. | 你当初爱上的那个人了 |
[20:17] | And you’re changing, too. I mean… | 你也变了很多 真的 |
[20:20] | I’m watching you become | 我看着你一步步沦落为 |
[20:22] | everything you said you never wanted to be. | 那个你曾一心不愿变成的人 |
[20:26] | And what’s that? | 变成了哪种人 |
[20:30] | A Grayson. | 不折不扣的格雷森 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:56] | Good-bye, Emily. | 再见了 艾米莉 |
[21:15] | So you’re denying that you’re the one | 所以你是想否认 |
[21:17] | who broke into my soon-to-be daughter-in-law’s house | 闯进我准媳妇家里 |
[21:19] | and stole the evidence? | 偷走了那些证据吗 |
[21:21] | I deny everything, Grayson. | 我什么都否认 格雷森 |
[21:23] | Doesn’t mean I’m not guilty. | 但也并非清白 |
[21:25] | And where is it now? | 那证据现在下落何处 |
[21:26] | Last I heard, it was with federal agent McGowen, | 据我所知它已经在联邦特工麦高恩手上了 |
[21:29] | who’s leaving for washington, D.C. tomorrow | 他明天要去华盛顿 |
[21:31] | to present everything he’s found to a federal judge. | 把证物都交给联邦法官过目 |
[21:34] | Victoria. | 定是维多利亚干的 |
[21:35] | The government’s star witness. | 她摇身一变成政府的红人了 |
[21:37] | They’ve also offered your mistress immunity | 他们还给你情妇提供了豁免权 |
[21:40] | in exchange for her testimony. | 只要她提供证词 |
[21:42] | Well, you’re certainly not here to gloat. | 你显然不是来这幸灾乐祸的 |
[21:45] | There’s enough evidence in there to bring us all down. | 这些证据足够把我们都整倒了 |
[21:47] | I definitely did not come here to gloat. | 我当然不是来落井下石的 |
[21:49] | Then what, to kill me? | 那来干什么 做了我吗 |
[21:52] | If I wanted to kill you, | 相信我 如果我要做了你 |
[21:54] | we would not be having this conversation, trust me. | 我们现在就不会在这侃侃而谈了 |
[21:56] | Trust you? | 让我信你吗 |
[21:58] | That’s rich. | 得了吧 |
[22:00] | You expect me to believe that my son’s fiancee | 你准备告诉我我儿子的未婚妻 |
[22:02] | would just imagine seeing a white-haired man | 今早在厨房看见的白发男 |
[22:04] | in the kitchen this morning? | 是她臆想出来的吗 |
[22:06] | Believe what you want to believe. | 你爱怎么想就怎么想吧 |
[22:08] | If I wanted to keep an eye on you, | 如果我想盯你 |
[22:10] | there are plenty of ways to do it undetected. | 隐蔽的方法多的是 |
[22:15] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[22:16] | I would make good on your promise to leave town. | 我会毫不犹豫的离开这里 |
[22:19] | This time next week, being Conrad Grayson | 不出一个星期 康拉德·格雷森 |
[22:21] | might prove to be a very tricky proposition. | 你将会坐如针毡 |
[22:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:24] | Don’t worry about me. | 用不着担心我 |
[22:27] | I’m already on my way to the airport. | 我马上就要去机场了 |
[22:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:36] | I broke things off with Emily. | 我和艾米莉分了 |
[22:38] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[22:40] | Sure you do. | 你有什么好惊讶的 |
[22:41] | You’ve been angling for this | 自从我和艾米莉相遇 |
[22:42] | since the day Emily and I met. | 你已经这样设想无数遍了 |
[22:43] | So take your victory lap. You got what you wanted. | 你可以得意一番了 终尝所愿了吧 |
[22:45] | Contrary to what you think, | 和你想的恰恰相反 |
[22:47] | I can’t bear to see you hurt. | 我不忍看你受伤 |
[22:52] | I knew I could trust you to do the right thing | 我就知道你一定会伸张正义 |
[22:54] | and turn over the evidence. | 将证据上交 |
[22:57] | I didn’t turn over anything. | 我没上交证据 |
[22:59] | I was gonna give it to dad, | 我打算把它们给父亲的 |
[23:00] | but someone with a bigger ax to grind than yourself intercepted it. | 但有个半路杀出来的家伙抢走了证据 |
[23:03] | Now I am begging you as your son, | 现在我以你儿子的身份请求你 |
[23:05] | please drop this whole thing. | 求你别再插手这件事了 |
[23:07] | Tell Mcgowen you won’t testify. | 告诉麦高恩 你不会出庭作证 |
[23:08] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[23:10] | It’s time for the truth to finally come out. | 是真相大白的时候了 |
[23:12] | And what, to hell with the cost to the rest of us? | 所以要牺牲我们所有人吗 |
[23:14] | Your father had David Clarke murdered! | 你父亲谋杀了大卫·克拉克 |
[23:17] | Well, he must have had a damn good reason. | 他这么做一定有充足的理由 |
[23:30] | I’m not denying he’s done terrible things, | 我不否认他做了很多罪恶的事 |
[23:33] | but so have you. | 但你同样罪孽深重 |
[23:35] | At least he can always say it was in the interest of protecting his family. | 至少他都是以保护这个家为出发点 |
[23:38] | Oh, believe what you must, Daniel. | 随你怎么想吧 丹尼尔 |
[23:41] | What about Charlotte, mom? | 夏洛特怎么办 妈妈 |
[23:42] | You might push her even further over the edge. | 你这是在逼她走向绝境 |
[23:43] | We might never get her back. | 可能再也回不来 |
[23:45] | I will take care of Charlotte. | 我会照顾好夏洛特 |
[23:46] | Oh, yeah, you’ve done a great job so far. | 是啊 你母亲当得让人大开眼界 |
[23:55] | I have done some heinous things in my life, | 我这一生确实做了很多罪大恶极的事 |
[23:58] | but now I have the chance to right a terrible wrong. | 但如今是我纠正一切的机会 |
[24:02] | And nothing and nobody, | 任何事 任何人 |
[24:04] | not even you, my darling son, | 就算是你 我亲爱的儿子 |
[24:06] | will stand in my way. | 都无法阻止我 |
[24:08] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[24:17] | Lydia, it’s Victoria. | 莉迪亚 我是维多利亚 |
[24:20] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你没什么好说的 |
[24:22] | Lydia, be sensible. | 莉迪亚 理智点 |
[24:23] | They’re not just charging Conrad with framing David Clarke. | 他们不单单指控康拉德陷害大卫·克拉克 |
[24:26] | They’re charging him for his murder, too. | 同时还有谋杀他的罪名 |
[24:28] | You have a very small window of opportunity to protect yourself. | 你现在还有自保的一线希望 |
[24:31] | Advice from the self-preservation society? | 听从自我保护协会的建议吗 |
[24:34] | I think I’ll pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[24:36] | What exactly is your plan, hmm, | 你到底有什么计划 莉迪亚 |
[24:38] | to live your life on the lamb with an international fugitive? | 背负着罪名亡命天涯吗 |
[24:41] | Conrad’s not the enemy, Victoria. | 康拉德不是威胁 维多利亚 |
[24:42] | You are. | 你才是 |
[24:43] | Who do you think will be the first person he sells out | 等到他山穷水尽的时候 |
[24:45] | when the money runs dry? | 你猜谁会是他第一个牺牲品 |
[24:48] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[24:49] | that day is coming faster than either one of you realizes. | 末日将比你们预想的更早降临 |
[24:52] | Because when I am done with him, | 因为当此事最终了结之时 |
[24:54] | it will make your taxi-cab bounce look like a trip to Saint-Tropez. | 你恐怕连出租车都乘不起了 |
[24:58] | Good. You’re packed. | 很好 你都收拾好行李了 |
[25:00] | The plane boards at 8:00 p.m. | 飞机晚上八点起飞 |
[25:03] | I’ll have our bags taken down to the car. | 我叫人把箱子拿到车上 |
[25:07] | Oh, who was that on the phone? | 是谁打来的电话 |
[25:10] | Uh, my mother. | 我母亲 |
[25:11] | I have to get right back to Philly. | 我必须回费城去 |
[25:13] | My father had a heart attack. | 我父亲心脏病犯了 |
[25:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[25:20] | Well, you can take my plane. | 你可以坐我的飞机 |
[25:22] | No, um… | 不用了 |
[25:24] | you’re gonna need it for wherever you’re going. | 别耽误你的行程 |
[25:27] | I… | 我… |
[25:28] | I could meet you. | 我过会再与你会合 |
[25:29] | No, I’m gonna wait right here until you’re ready. | 不 我在这等你一起出发 |
[25:33] | My driver will take you anywhere you wish, | 我司机会送你去任何你想去的地方 |
[25:36] | all the way to philly, if you like. | 如果需要 直接送你去费城 |
[25:38] | I don’t know when I’ll be back, Conrad. | 我不确定什么时候能回来 康拉德 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:47] | There’s no need to explain. | 不用解释 |
[25:51] | I understand perfectly. | 我完全理解 |
[25:54] | Good-bye, Lydia. | 再见了 莉迪亚 |
[26:17] | Champagne does not seem appropriate, | 大清早九点 |
[26:18] | especially at 9:00 A.M. | 可不适宜喝香槟 |
[26:20] | Oh, champagne is always appropriate. | 香槟永远都是适宜饮品 |
[26:24] | I mean, you got your pound of flesh, Ems. | 你血债血偿大计终于实现 艾米 |
[26:27] | The Grayson family is more or less decimated, | 格雷森一家亡在旦夕 |
[26:30] | Your father’s name’s about to be cleared, | 你爸爸马上就要沉冤得雪了 |
[26:32] | and… | 同时 |
[26:33] | you got to kick the shinola out of lurch. | 你还打的他们狼狈不堪 |
[26:36] | I didn’t do it alone, Nolan. | 这可不仅靠我一人之力 诺兰 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:42] | So… | 那么 |
[26:44] | now that you’ve finished storming the castle… | 既然你现在已经攻破城池了 |
[26:48] | What about Prince Daniel, hmm? | 丹尼尔王子怎么办 |
[26:51] | We ended things. | 我们结束了 |
[26:57] | So… | 那么 |
[26:58] | that just leaves… | 现在就剩下 |
[27:01] | Jack? | 杰克了 |
[27:04] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要怎么跟他说 |
[27:09] | Everything. | 坦白一切 |
[27:24] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[27:25] | Hey. I was starting to wonder | 我都开始担心 |
[27:28] | if I was ever gonna hear from you again. | 再也听不见你的声音了 |
[27:31] | Yeah, sorry. Things have been a little crazy. | 抱歉 发生了些疯狂的事 |
[27:35] | Yeah, they have for me, too. | 我也一样 |
[27:38] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:39] | I found Sammy’s collar. | 我找到山姆的颈圈了 |
[27:42] | I thought maybe I could bring it by later tonight. | 我想今晚给你送过去 |
[27:45] | I can’t think of anything I’d like more. | 我想不到更令我高兴的事情了 |
[27:48] | I’m here, so… | 我一直在这儿 所以 |
[27:49] | come by whenever you’re ready. | 你随时可以来 |
[27:56] | I’m proud of you, Ems. | 我为你感到骄傲 艾米 |
[27:59] | Here’s to your dad. | 这杯敬你爸爸 |
[28:02] | To dad. | 敬爸爸 |
[28:06] | I can’t believe professor Hibbard | 真不敢相信希巴德教授 |
[28:07] | gave me his happy lamp. | 把他的奇趣台灯送给我了 |
[28:09] | Yeah, but we’re still gonna fail this project | 但是你再不帮我的话 |
[28:10] | if you don’t start helping me, | 我们的课题还是完不成的 |
[28:12] | so help me. | 所以快帮忙 |
[28:19] | Look at these. | 快看这些 |
[28:23] | Looks like the joke’s on us. | 好像在嘲笑我们 |
[28:35] | What–what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[28:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:41] | Th-the judge was supposed to bury this. | 法官应该销毁这些档案的 |
[28:42] | I was a minor. | 我当时还未成年 |
[28:43] | What are you talking about? Who is that guy? | 你在说什么 那男人是谁 |
[28:46] | My history teacher. | 我的历史老师 |
[28:51] | Slut. | 荡妇 |
[29:01] | And we thought you lowered yourself to date me, right? | 以前总认为是你屈尊来和我约会 对吗 |
[29:04] | Clearly, I’m the one that lowered myself to date you. | 显然 是我降低了人格来约会你 |
[29:05] | It’s not my fault, your new crush is a tramp. | 这不是我的错 你的新马子是个荡妇 |
[29:08] | I did you a favor. | 我帮了你个忙 |
[29:10] | You really are your mother’s daughter. | 你真是你妈妈的好女儿 |
[29:13] | You don’t ever talk to me again, you got it? | 永远别再和我说话了 听明白没 |
[29:30] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[29:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:35] | I heard you took a nasty spill. | 我听说你摔了一跤 |
[29:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:41] | Daniel told me about your breakup. | 丹尼尔告诉我你们分手的事了 |
[29:45] | I wanted to offer you my condolences in person. | 我想当面表示我的慰问 |
[29:48] | Mm. I can feel your devastation. | 我能感受到你的震惊 |
[29:52] | Maybe now the two of you can move on, | 也许你们现在可以向前看 |
[29:54] | and find someone more appropriate. | 找到更适合自己的对象 |
[30:00] | I suppose you’ll be wanting this back. | 我想你要拿回这东西吧 |
[30:07] | The engagement gift? | 订婚礼物 |
[30:09] | No. Don’t be absurd. | 不 别说傻话 |
[30:11] | Why don’t you open it? | 怎么不打开看看呢 |
[30:29] | You see, even long before the day of your engagement party, | 看到了吧 早在你们的订婚宴之前 |
[30:32] | I knew that your future with Daniel | 我就知道你与丹尼尔的未来 |
[30:34] | was as empty as that box. | 就像这盒子一样空空如也 |
[30:39] | Well, best of luck with your next endeavor. | 祝你下次努力成功 |
[31:24] | Slow night, huh? | 慢慢长夜 是吧 |
[31:26] | I closed up early. | 我今天提早打烊了 |
[31:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:32] | I’m fine. Uh… | 我很好 |
[31:35] | You should see the other guy. | 你应该去看看另一个家伙 |
[31:41] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想 这个是你的 |
[31:45] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[31:48] | it belongs to Amanda. | 是阿曼达的 |
[31:51] | Sammy was my dog, after all. | 毕竟 萨姆是我的狗狗 |
[31:57] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:59] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[32:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[32:05] | I know, right? | 我也不敢相信 |
[32:08] | Jack and I are gonna have a baby. | 杰克和我有孩子了 |
[32:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:21] | I’m sure you both have a lot of catching up to do. | 我想你俩肯定有很多话要说 |
[32:23] | Just… wanted to return the collar. | 我只是来还项圈的 |
[32:28] | Jack told me what you did for sammy. | 杰克告诉了我你为萨姆所做的事 |
[32:30] | If it couldn’t be me, I’m glad it was you. | 我没能做到的 很高兴是你替我来完成 |
[32:35] | I’ll walk you to your car. | 我送你去取车吧 |
[32:36] | No. Don’t. | 不必了 |
[32:41] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[33:35] | Knock-knock. | 芝麻开门 |
[33:36] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[33:39] | Nothing to interrupt. | 我也没干什么 |
[33:42] | I heard… | 我听说了 |
[33:43] | about you and Emily. | 你和艾米莉的事 |
[33:45] | I’m so sorry, Daniel. | 真遗憾 丹尼尔 |
[33:47] | What can I do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[33:49] | You can have a drink with me. | 陪我喝酒消愁 |
[33:51] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这合适吗 |
[33:53] | You got a better one? | 你有更好的提议吗 |
[34:06] | I made a mistake telling you, didn’t I? | 我不该告诉你的 对吗 |
[34:09] | Well, it’s better to find out that my fiancee is cheating on me | 在婚前发现未婚妻对我不忠 |
[34:11] | before she’s my wife. | 总比婚后知晓好 |
[34:15] | Good to know you’ve got my back. | 很高兴有你的支持 |
[34:18] | Always have. | 一如既往 |
[34:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:33] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[34:38] | I’m headed off to the airport now. | 我要去机场了 |
[34:40] | Why? | 去干嘛 |
[34:42] | Well, I told you, | 我告诉过你的 |
[34:43] | I’m going to Washington. | 我要去华盛顿 |
[34:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:52] | Has getting retribution | 报复他人 |
[34:53] | ever made you feel better about yourself? | 真的有让你好过吗 |
[34:58] | Yes… | 当然 |
[35:00] | when the other party deserved it. | 如果对方罪有应得 |
[35:02] | And if they didn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[35:05] | Then you forgive yourself, and you move on, | 那你就原谅自己 继续向前 |
[35:07] | the quicker, the better. | 越快越好 |
[35:11] | You know that if you need anything at all, | 你知道的 只要你有需要 |
[35:13] | I’m just a phone call away? | 我随传随到 |
[35:27] | Good. They’re a little early. | 很好 他们提前到了 |
[35:30] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[35:34] | I’m fully aware that I have squandered | 我知道我挥霍了 |
[35:37] | any good will that you have ever felt for me. | 你曾经对我存有的那些善意 |
[35:40] | But I implore you, think of our children, | 但我恳求你 考虑下我们的孩子 |
[35:42] | of their future. | 想想他们的将来 |
[35:43] | If you refuse to testify, they may still have one. | 如果你拒绝作证 他们或许还有将来 |
[35:45] | Come on. You have a moral obligation as a parent– | 作为母亲 你在道义上是有责任的 |
[35:48] | You come in my house and you preach morality? | 你冲进我家 跟我宣扬道义 |
[35:52] | I know that you ordered David Clarke’s murder. | 我知道是你下令杀死大卫·克拉克的 |
[35:55] | Do not deny it. | 别妄想否认 |
[35:56] | David Clarke’s death | 杀死大卫·克拉克 |
[35:57] | was decided by people far above me. | 是远在我之上的人指使的 |
[35:59] | The very same people who will stop at nothing | 如果你决定出庭作证 |
[36:01] | to destroy the both of us if you decide to testify! | 他们同样会不惜一切代价毁掉我们两个 |
[36:04] | Well, then so be it! | 随它去吧 |
[36:06] | I cannot live these lies anymore, | 我再也无法在谎言中过活 |
[36:08] | and neither will our children! | 我们的孩子也是 |
[36:09] | Victoria– | 维多利亚 |
[36:10] | What?! | 干什么 |
[36:11] | If you board that plane… | 如果你执意登上那架飞机 |
[36:14] | It’s gonna be the last thing that you do. | 你就死定了 |
[36:17] | Then I guess I’ll see you in hell. | 那我在地狱等你 |
[36:19] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森女生 |
[36:20] | Agent Mcgowen sent me to pick you up. | 麦高恩探员叫我来接你 |
[36:22] | Let’s not keep them waiting. | 别让他们久等了 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[36:44] | You and Jack halfway to | 你和杰克是不是 |
[36:46] | the little white chapel in Atlantic City yet? | 已经在去大西洋城私奔的路上了 |
[36:50] | I didn’t tell him. | 我什么都没告诉他 |
[36:52] | What? Ems… | 什么 艾米 |
[36:54] | Why, what are you waiting for? | 为什么 你还等什么 |
[36:56] | Amanda’s back. | 阿曼达回来了 |
[36:58] | She’s pregnant. | 而且怀孕了 |
[37:00] | O.M.G. | 天啊 |
[37:04] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[37:06] | Look, just stay right where you are and… | 听着 好好待着 |
[37:08] | do not do anything revenge-y until I get there, got it? | 我到之前 别轻易行动 明白了吗 |
[37:12] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[37:17] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过来 |
[39:03] | Check out that sunset. Only thing missing is you. | 你瞧这日落美景 唯独缺少了你 |
[39:06] | We have late-breaking news of a plane crash | 我们刚刚接到一个令人痛心的坠机消息 |
[39:07] | coming out of east Hampton this evening. | 事故发生在今晚 地点是汉普顿东部 |
[39:09] | Sarah Juarez is live at the scene. | 记者莎拉·华雷斯从现场发来报道 |
[39:10] | The government chartered twin-engine jet | 这架政府专用的双引擎客机 |
[39:12] | exploded shortly after takeoff… | 起飞后不久就不幸坠落 |
[39:14] | at approximately 8:15 this evening. | 坠机时间为今晚八点十五分左右 |
[39:17] | On board were two witnesses | 飞机上的乘客包括 |
[39:19] | bound for an unspecified hearing in washington, D.C. | 两名将在华盛顿出席某项秘密听证会的证人 |
[39:22] | We now have confirmation from the passenger manifest | 我们从旅客名单中确认了 |
[39:25] | that one of the witnesses on that flight… | 飞机上的证人之一 |
[39:27] | was Victoria Grayson… | 正是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[39:29] | matriarch of the embattled the billionaire Grayson family. | 亿万富翁格雷森家族的当家女主人 |
[39:37] | Declan, oh my god, something terrible has happened. | 德克兰 出大事了 |
[39:40] | My mom is… | 我妈妈 |
[39:42] | is dead. | 死了 |
[39:44] | Declan, please pick up. Please. | 德克兰 求你了 接电话吧 求你了 |
[39:52] | Declan– | 德克兰 |
[39:53] | Don’t you ever, ever call me again. | 别再来烦我了 永远不要 |
[39:55] | We are done. Do you understand me? | 我们已经玩完了 听明白了吗 |
[39:58] | …in the wake of Daniel’s release. | 这是丹尼尔出狱后的又一大事件 |
[40:00] | The cause of the explosion is not yet known. | 目前爆炸的原因还不清楚 |
[40:02] | But there appear to be no survivors. | 但似乎飞机上无人生还 |
[40:04] | Tragedy, of course, is no stranger to the Grayson family. | 这一悲剧对格雷森家族来说并不陌生 |
[40:08] | It was nearly two decades ago | 二十年前 |
[40:09] | that terrorist David Clarke, | 恐怖分子大卫·克拉克 |
[40:11] | a top executive… | 曾经格雷森公司的高级主管 |
[40:27] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[40:32] | Oh, god. Charlotte. | 天啊 夏洛特 |
[40:36] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[40:51] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[40:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:56] | It can’t be real. | 这不可能 |
[40:58] | All of Conrad’s evidence, | 康拉德的所有罪证 |
[40:59] | everything… | 一切… |
[41:01] | that could have exonerated my father was on that plane. | 一切可以洗清父亲罪名的证据都在那架飞机上了 |
[41:06] | Not exactly. | 并非如此 |
[41:11] | I, uh… | 我 |
[41:12] | unencrypted and backed up that mysterious hard drive | 我在把证据交给麦高恩之前 |
[41:15] | before I gave it to Mcgowen. | 解码并复制了那盘神秘硬盘上的内容 |
[41:24] | After the Graysons framed your father, | 格雷森一家陷害了你父亲之后 |
[41:27] | Americon Initiative handled the cover-up. | 反美倡议联盟就负责掩盖证据 |
[41:33] | This goes so far past the Graysons | 此事所涉及的远不止格雷森家 |
[41:36] | and so far past what they did to your father. | 也远不止陷害谋杀你父亲那么简单 |
[41:42] | Hold on to your hat. | 坐稳听好了 |
[41:45] | It’ll work because he trusts me. | 这行得通 因为他信任我 |
[41:47] | How can you be so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[41:49] | Because I know David’s deepest secret. | 因为我知道他最隐蔽的秘密 |
[41:52] | The wife he had before we met– | 他的前妻 |
[41:54] | The one who died in 1990? | 就是1990年过世的那人吗 |
[41:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:57] | If you look a little deeper, | 如果你再进一步细查 |
[41:59] | you’ll find there’s much more to the story. | 你就会发现 故事远不止那么简单 |
[42:02] | What is she saying… | 她什么意思 |
[42:05] | that they killed my mother, too? | 我妈妈也是他们杀死的吗 |
[42:07] | No. | 不是 |
[42:10] | What she’s saying is that, uh… | 她的意思是 |
[42:14] | your mother’s alive. | 你母亲还活着 |
[42:32] | Let it play. | 接着放 |