时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My mother’s still alive. | 我妈妈还活着 |
[00:04] | Victoria is the only person left who | 维多利亚是唯一 |
[00:06] | could possibly tell me where she is. | 知道她在哪儿的人 |
[00:07] | Mason Treadwell. | 梅森·特德韦尔 |
[00:09] | I know who you are. | 我知道你 |
[00:10] | You wrote that book about David Clarke. | 你是那本关于大卫·克拉克的书的作者 |
[00:12] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[00:13] | taking an interest. | 对这些感兴趣 |
[00:15] | – My father told me… – My mother died in an institution. | -我父亲告诉我 -我妈妈是在她单位死的 |
[00:18] | Why would he make me believe she was dead | 为什么他要骗我说她死了 |
[00:19] | when she was obviously still alive? | 而事实上她还活着 |
[00:21] | Because he was trying to protect you. | 因为他想保护你 |
[00:23] | Amanda. Damn it. | 阿曼达 该死 |
[00:24] | Your mother tried to kill you. | 你妈妈想要杀你 |
[00:27] | That’s a lie. | 你骗我 |
[00:28] | It is the absolute truth! | 这是无可争辩的事实 |
[00:33] | Jack, it’s Amanda. | 杰克 阿曼达出事了 |
[00:34] | There’s been an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[00:36] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[00:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[00:49] | They say let he who is without sin | 常言道 身无负罪 |
[00:52] | cast the first stone. | 才可责难他人 |
[00:55] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[01:04] | Hang in there, Amanda. Daddy’s here. | 坚持住 阿曼达 爸爸来了 |
[01:06] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[01:08] | And to be without sin requires absolute forgiveness. | 然想洗清罪孽 必先宽恕一切罪恶 |
[01:12] | Come on, baby. Hang in there. | 宝贝 坚持住 |
[01:14] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[01:15] | No! | 不 |
[01:16] | Don’t touch her! | 不许碰她 |
[01:18] | Okay, come on. Breathe. | 加油 呼吸 |
[01:21] | Breathe, Amanda. | 快呼吸 阿曼达 |
[01:23] | But when your memories are freshly opened wounds, | 但当过去的伤口裂开 惨痛的记忆重现脑海 |
[01:26] | forgiveness is the most unnatural of human emotions. | 宽恕便成了最不可企及的东西 |
[01:56] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[02:00] | I know why my father lied to me. | 我知道我父亲为什么要骗我 |
[02:05] | Like always, he was protecting me. | 他在保护我 像以前一样 |
[02:08] | Your father and I, we… | 你父亲和我… |
[02:11] | share the same protective instinct. | 都想保护你 |
[02:15] | The reason I didn’t tell you I’d found Kara | 我之所以没和你说我找到了卡拉 |
[02:17] | is because I wanted to make sure she couldn’t hurt you. | 是因为我必须先确保她不会伤害你 |
[02:22] | There’s something else you need to know about your mother. | 还有件关于你妈妈的事 |
[02:28] | Gordon Murphy wasn’t just her savior. | 戈登·墨菲不止救了她 |
[02:32] | He was her husband. | 还成了他的丈夫 |
[02:35] | No. | 不可能 |
[02:35] | She told me herself. | 她亲口告诉我的 |
[02:37] | And after she tased me and left me to die, | 而她之后朝我开了一枪任我死活 |
[02:40] | I believe her. | 我相信这是真的 |
[02:42] | I’ve been so driven to find her, | 我一心想要找到她 |
[02:44] | I never stopped to consider who she is. | 都没好好想过她是怎样的人 |
[02:46] | Then you let me help you remember | 所以让我提醒你 |
[02:48] | what you came here to do– | 你来这的真正目的 |
[02:50] | Avenge your father’s death. | 替你父亲报仇 |
[02:55] | You’re Takeda’s proxy. | 你是武田的代理人 |
[02:57] | Use that to get inside Grayson Global | 借此潜入格雷森国际内部 |
[02:58] | and destabilize the company. | 从公司内部下手 |
[03:00] | That’s the best way to ferret them out. | 这是查获证据的最佳手段 |
[03:01] | Hey, you sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[03:04] | I needed someone. | 我曾需要某人 |
[03:07] | You walked through the door. | 他最终弃我而去 |
[03:09] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 你还是好好想想再来安慰我 |
[03:19] | Mrs. Grayson, there’s someone here to see you. | 格雷森太太 有人求见您 |
[03:22] | Tell them I’m not accepting any visitors. | 就说我现在不想见任何人 |
[03:24] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[03:32] | Kara Clarke. | 卡拉·克拉克 |
[03:48] | I’m so glad you’re safe. | 你没事就好 |
[04:10] | Such a beautiful home. | 这房子真美 |
[04:11] | So smart to build it right on the ocean. | 在海上建房真是明智之举 |
[04:14] | You can always see your enemies coming. | 总能看清敌人的动向 |
[04:16] | Well, my enemies have become | 我的敌人越来越 |
[04:19] | increasingly difficult to identify. | 难以分辨了 |
[04:21] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:21] | I was so shocked to learn that the man that kidnapped you | 当时听到绑架你的竟然是 |
[04:24] | was the FBI agent you’d been working with. | 与你合作的联邦探员 我真吓到了 |
[04:27] | He seemed like a good man. | 他看上去像是个好人 |
[04:28] | All men are born hardwired to betray. | 背叛是男人的天性 |
[04:30] | It’s just a question of when. | 只是时间问题 |
[04:33] | Do they have any leads on his whereabouts? | 关于他的行踪有新线索么 |
[04:35] | No, they don’t. | 还没有 |
[04:38] | But I’m so relieved that you didn’t fall victim to him as well. | 但我还是松了一口气 毕竟你没遭他毒手 |
[04:41] | Oh, no. | 对 |
[04:43] | He gave me a new life, | 他赋予了我新生 |
[04:45] | taught me how to live off the grid. | 教我如何在困境中生存 |
[04:47] | I hadn’t seen him for 20 years. | 但是我们二十年没碰过面 |
[04:49] | Then he shows up a few months ago. | 然后几个月前他突然出现 |
[04:52] | Why’d he go to you? | 他为什么去找你 |
[04:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:55] | Did you file a statement with the authorities? | 你在警局填过报告了吗 |
[04:58] | No. I’m… | 没有 我… |
[05:00] | I’m sure you can appreciate why. | 我想你能理解 |
[05:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:05] | Where do you think he is? | 你觉得他会在哪 |
[05:07] | If he’s wise, far, far away from here. | 他只要不傻 肯定躲得远远的 |
[05:10] | And as you pointed out, | 如你所说 |
[05:12] | he’s very gifted at the art of vanishing. | 人间蒸发可是他最擅长的 |
[05:15] | But I imagine your main concern is about Amanda. | 但我想阿曼达才是你最应该担心的 |
[05:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:20] | You’ve been so incredibly kind to her… | 你对她真是太好了… |
[05:23] | bringing her into your home… | 如此兴师动众的 |
[05:25] | and in such a public way. | 迎接她进这个家 |
[05:27] | I never would’ve been able to find her otherwise. | 否则我真不可能找到她 |
[05:30] | Well, it was the least I could do for her, poor thing. | 我也只能为这个可怜的孩子做这么点 |
[05:32] | Tragedy and sorrow seem to follow her everywhere she goes. | 惨剧和悲伤总是与她如影随形 |
[05:40] | I’m such a dope. | 我真是太不小心了 |
[05:44] | May I wash up? | 能去洗洗吗 |
[05:50] | well, I take no pleasure in saying this, | 我很遗憾这样说 |
[05:51] | but we fear Grayson Global may be an unrightable ship. | 但我们觉得贵公司似乎不太适合我们 |
[05:55] | Your funds are being handled with the utmost discretion. | 我们的人运作你们的资金是绝对谨慎的 |
[05:58] | Discretion, or secrecy, rather, is the problem. | 谨慎还是秘密 可不好说 |
[06:02] | When Daniel first brought Mr. Takeda into the fold, | 丹尼尔拉武田先生投资的时候 |
[06:04] | he offered a hands-on approach. | 他保证我们能随时查资金动向 |
[06:06] | And since the feud between you and your son | 而自从上周在董事会 |
[06:08] | was on full display at the board meeting last week, | 你们上演了一出父子大战 |
[06:10] | that which I do see does not inspire confidence. | 我不得不开始担心 |
[06:13] | Oh, the Graysons hail from a rather spirited bloodline. | 格雷森的团结坚不可摧 |
[06:15] | Whatever disagreement you may have witnessed, | 无论你看到了怎样的争吵 |
[06:17] | I assure you, there is no rift. | 都绝不会影响感情 |
[06:20] | With all due respect, | 十分抱歉 |
[06:22] | my employer requires greater assurances. | 但我的上司需要更有力的保证 |
[06:28] | Daniel Grayson. | 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[06:30] | Son, I am sitting with Aiden Mathis, | 儿子 我正和艾登·马西斯聊呢 |
[06:33] | Mr. Takeda’s proxy. | 他是武田先生的代理人 |
[06:34] | I’d like you to make good on your promise of transparency | 既然你向他保证过全透明式操盘 |
[06:37] | and acquaint Aiden with all aspects of our organization. | 就让艾登熟悉下我们公司吧 |
[06:40] | I am sending him to you now. | 我这就让他去你那儿 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:46] | What is it, sweetheart? I’m busy. | 怎么了 宝贝 我在忙呢 |
[06:49] | Too busy to deal with the fact | 忙得连卡拉·克拉克还活着 |
[06:50] | that kara clarke is still alive? | 都顾不上了吗 |
[06:54] | Uh, thank you, Mr. Mathis. | 谢谢来访 马西斯先生 |
[06:59] | Would you mind closing the door? | 能顺便关下门吗 |
[07:00] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[07:05] | Is this a joke? | 你是开玩笑么 |
[07:07] | No, Conrad. | 没 康拉德 |
[07:08] | At this very moment, | 她此时此刻 |
[07:09] | she’s in our powder room washing blood off her hands, | 就在我们家的盥洗室里清洗手上的血迹呢 |
[07:12] | literally. | 千真万确 |
[07:13] | I thought Gordon Murphy took care of her decades ago. | 我以为戈登·墨菲几十年前就把她杀了 |
[07:15] | You’ve got to get rid of her. | 你必须解决她 |
[07:17] | Oh, on the contrary. | 正相反 |
[07:18] | I’ve asked her to stay for lunch. | 我还邀请了她一起吃午餐呢 |
[07:20] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:21] | Last I heard, Kara Clarke was a violent psychopath. | 就我所知 她可是有暴力倾向精神问题 |
[07:25] | Don’t you find it interesting that she suddenly reemerges | 你就一点都不奇怪在她的女儿 |
[07:28] | one day after her daughter takes that fall? | 出意外的第二天她就神奇现身吗 |
[07:30] | She could be the source of the journals, | 她一出去就会成为报刊杂志 |
[07:32] | the log-in sheet, everything. | 其余一切媒体争先恐后要抢的线索 |
[07:34] | I want to see you here in one hour. | 我要你一小时内立刻回来 |
[07:46] | Hey, Declan. | 嗨 德克兰 |
[07:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:50] | I thought you should have this back. | 我觉得应该把这个还给你 |
[07:52] | It was very gentlemanly of you. | 你那天的行为真的很绅士 |
[07:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:54] | We Porters are descended from a long line of gentlemen. | 我们波特家自古以来就有着绅士的美名 |
[07:59] | I’m headed to the hospital to check in on Amanda | 我打算去医院看看阿曼达 |
[08:01] | and the latest little Porter. | 以及波特家的新成员 |
[08:02] | You want to come with? | 你想一起吗 |
[08:03] | Uh, you know, you might want to wait. | 那个 你最好等一下 |
[08:05] | Jack said they may try to bring her out of it today. | 杰克说他们可能会让她今天出院 |
[08:07] | Does that mean she’s okay? | 这就是说她痊愈了吗 |
[08:09] | I hope so, for everyone’s sake. | 希望如此吧 对大家都好 |
[08:13] | But I gotta get this stuff done | 但我得先把这些整理一下 |
[08:14] | so little Carl has a home to come back to. | 好让小卡尔有家可回 |
[08:17] | Okay. I guess I’ll see you around. | 好吧 那再见了 |
[08:24] | I’m beginning to understand why you robbed me. | 我开始理解你为什么打劫我了 |
[08:26] | Girl like that’s not gonna go for a groupon. | 像那样的女孩 没钱可钓不起 |
[08:28] | You got it all wrong, man. I barely even know her. | 你弄错了 老兄 我和她一点不熟 |
[08:32] | Satisfy my curiosity. | 那满足一下我的好奇心 |
[08:34] | Why’d you do it? | 你为何干那种事 |
[08:37] | I don’t have the money to go to college, okay? | 我没钱上大学 行了吧 |
[08:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | That’d make for one hell of an admissions essay– | 倒是可以借此写一篇出色的大学申请论文 |
[08:43] | “How I rolled houses for a brighter future.” | 题目叫《我为了光明前途打家劫舍》 |
[08:45] | You think I’m an idiot. I get it. | 你觉得我是个白痴 我懂了 |
[08:47] | On the contrary. | 完全相反 |
[08:48] | You remind me of myself at your age. | 你让我想起了我在你这么大的时候 |
[08:54] | Call this guy. He’s got a certified crew | 打电话给这个人 他手下的员工 |
[08:57] | that’ll do the work here for half the price twice as fast. | 可以半价帮你完成 速度却是两倍 |
[09:00] | And why–why would you help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[09:02] | ’cause I want my money back sooner than later. | 因为我想尽早拿回我的钱 |
[09:05] | And whatever you got in that little spray bottle | 而且不管你那喷水器里装的是什么 |
[09:06] | is not getting the job done. | 都是不可能完成的 |
[09:13] | Call or don’t call. | 随便你打不打 |
[09:15] | But if you want that pretty little rich girl to see you | 但如果你希望那个富家小姐眼中的你 |
[09:17] | as more than a guy she rebelled with for one summer, | 不仅是和她在某个夏天一起的玩伴 |
[09:20] | and I can tell you do, | 那我建议你打 |
[09:23] | You’ll need that degree. | 你需要那个学位 |
[09:30] | I gotta lay you down, buddy. | 我要将你放平躺下了 小家伙 |
[09:34] | Papa Porter. | 波特爸爸 |
[09:36] | Congrats, pal. | 恭喜啊 老兄 |
[09:41] | Hey, how you holding up, huh? | 你还好吗 |
[09:45] | Uh, I’m a little tired. | 我有点累 |
[09:46] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[09:48] | How’s mama Mandy? | 小曼妈妈怎么样 |
[09:51] | She’s gettin’ better by the minute. | 她的状况正逐渐好转 |
[09:56] | Uh, wow, Jack. | 哇 杰克 |
[09:59] | That is one hell of a swaddle. | 那襁褓包的可真差劲 |
[10:01] | Oh, well, get this. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[10:03] | His grandmother taught me. | 是他祖母教我的 |
[10:05] | What, your mom’s back? | 怎么 你妈回来了吗 |
[10:07] | Not mine. | 不是我妈 |
[10:09] | Hers. | 是她妈 |
[10:10] | Y-you’re… | 你… |
[10:12] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[10:13] | I know, right? | 难以置信 对吧 |
[10:15] | As if things aren’t messy enough. | 真是嫌这里的事还不够乱 |
[10:19] | Oh, uh, they–they do hourly checks. | 他们 每小时都会做例行检查 |
[10:21] | Eh, say no more. I, uh, have to go see someone anyway. | 我就不跟你多说了 我还得去看别人 |
[10:26] | Hang in there, pal. | 撑着点 老兄 |
[10:31] | Encouraging numbers. | 数字看上去很鼓舞人心呐 |
[10:32] | You should also read the analysis. | 你还该看一下报表分析 |
[10:34] | Why? Would it tell me a different story? | 为什么 难道截然相反么 |
[10:35] | It will if my dad took a pass… | 如果我爸暗中搞鬼 确实会的 |
[10:38] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[10:38] | An alert’s come through the system. | 系统发出警报 |
[10:41] | Ashley Davenport, Aiden Mathis. | 阿什莉·达文波特 这位是艾登·马西斯 |
[10:43] | Charmed. We didn’t officially get to meet the other day. | 见到你很高兴 那天没来得及正式介绍一下 |
[10:46] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:48] | Aiden is Mr. Takeda’s proxy. | 艾登是武田先生的代理人 |
[10:50] | My father asked me to acquaint him | 我父亲让我向他介绍一下 |
[10:52] | with all things Grayson Global. | 格雷森国际的全部情况 |
[10:53] | So whatever you have to say, feel free to say it. | 无论你有什么消息要通报 就随便说吧 |
[10:57] | Personnel’s flagged an outside request | 人事部发现外界有人想 |
[10:59] | for David Clarke’s employment contract. | 查看大卫·克拉克的雇佣合同 |
[11:02] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[11:02] | A bona fide terrorist used to work here. | 一个名符其实的恐怖分子在此工作过 |
[11:05] | That’s something we try hard to forget. | 我们也很想忘记那段历史 |
[11:07] | Who’s looking for it? | 是谁想查看 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. Maybe a meeting might be prudent. | 我不知道 召开会议讨论一下吧 |
[11:12] | Set it up. Let’s see who’s suddenly curious. | 去安排吧 我们看看是谁突然好奇了 |
[11:14] | Now back to the quarterlies. | 我们继续说季度经营情况 |
[11:16] | Suddenly, I’m more interested | 突然间 我对贵公司的历史情况 |
[11:18] | in this company’s more historic associations. | 更有兴趣了 |
[11:21] | Why don’t we introduce Mr. Mathis | 不如我们带马西斯先生 |
[11:23] | to the power of the corporate card? | 认识一下公司的全体员工吧 |
[11:25] | Drinks tonight at Rinellas? | 今晚去里内拉斯喝一杯 |
[11:37] | 未接电话 来自卡拉 | |
[11:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:45] | Someone’s interested in your father’s contract at Grayson Global. | 有人对你父亲在格雷森国际的合同有兴趣 |
[11:49] | Any reason to think it’s your mother? | 有没有可能是你母亲 |
[11:51] | I don’t even know where she is. | 我都不知道她在哪儿 |
[11:51] | I’ve checked every hotel and hostel in the area. | 我查遍了附近所有的宾馆和招待所 |
[11:54] | Did you check the Graysons’? | 你查了格雷森家吗 |
[11:56] | Conrad took a phone call from Victoria, | 康拉德之前接到维多利亚的一通电话 |
[11:57] | paled at the sound of her voice. | 一听到她说的话就吓得惨白 |
[12:00] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[12:01] | Keep me posted. | 有新消息再告诉我 |
[12:06] | Way to keep me out of the loop, Ems. | 你真是瞒我瞒得过分呐 艾米 |
[12:08] | Your mother’s summering in the Hamptons? | 你母亲来汉普顿度夏了吗 |
[12:11] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[12:12] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[12:13] | who’s currently registering a 6 on the freak-o-meter. | 如果说他现在的惊恐是6级的话 |
[12:15] | Me? I’m at 9, | 我呢 就是9级 |
[12:16] | Which must put you at infinity times infinity. | 那你的惊恐一定是无穷无尽级别的吧 |
[12:19] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听你唠叨 |
[12:20] | Well, assuming you don’t have time to check your messages either. | 那你恐怕也没时间查收留言吧 |
[12:23] | Otherwise you’d know that, uh… | 否则你就会知道 |
[12:26] | My dad died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[12:29] | oh, my god, Nolan. | 老天啊 诺兰 |
[12:32] | Look, I know he wasn’t murdered in prison | 至少 我知道他不是在监狱被人谋杀 |
[12:34] | or accused of a crime he didn’t commit, | 或者被人栽赃了什么罪名 |
[12:37] | Still… | 但是 |
[12:39] | turns out he loved me. | 他竟然真的爱我 |
[12:44] | I should’ve been there for you. | 我应该陪在你身边的 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:51] | Mm, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:53] | But enough about that. | 这事儿就不提了 |
[12:54] | Tell me about Kara Clarke. | 跟我说说卡拉·克拉克的事吧 |
[12:57] | All I can tell you is that she thinks Amanda is her daughter. | 我只知道 她认为阿曼达是她女儿 |
[13:00] | That’s good for… Revenge-y stuff, | 那对复仇来说是好事 |
[13:03] | But sad for you. | 但对你挺可悲的 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, Ems. | 我很遗憾 艾米 |
[13:08] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看吧 |
[13:10] | So what are your plans, Ms. Clarke? | 你有什么打算 克拉克女士 |
[13:11] | I should hope that you’d stay with us. | 我希望你留下来 |
[13:13] | She’s staying at the Graysons’? | 她要住在格雷森家 |
[13:15] | You think it’s safe here? | 你觉得这儿安全吗 |
[13:17] | What about your kidnapper? | 那个绑匪呢 |
[13:19] | That man is nothing more than a slippery coward | 那家伙就是个狡猾的懦夫 |
[13:22] | who wouldn’t have the guts to darken our doorstep. | 没有那个胆子靠近我们家 |
[13:23] | Even if he did, he’d be shot on sight. | 就算他真来了 也会被立即击毙 |
[13:26] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[13:27] | so long as you remain under our roof, you’ll be safe. | 只要你留在我们家 就安全无虞 |
[13:30] | No place like home. Huh, Auntie Ems? | 哪里都不如家里安全啊 是吧 艾米阿姨 |
[13:37] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:38] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[13:40] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[13:43] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[13:46] | Amanda’s out of her coma. | 阿曼达醒了 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s good. Right? | 好消息啊 不是吗 |
[13:51] | It is until my mother hears the news. | 在我妈妈知悉前 确实是 |
[13:54] | She’s not out of the woods yet. | 她现在的处境仍不安全 |
[14:02] | Hey, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[14:05] | We got someone here who wants to meet you. | 有人想见见你 |
[14:06] | oh, my god. | 老天 |
[14:09] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[14:12] | Is he okay? | 他好吗 |
[14:15] | This is your mommy. | 这是你妈妈 |
[14:27] | He’s so little. | 他好小 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry. He’s tougher than he looks, like his mom. | 别担心 他比看着结实 这点跟他妈妈像 |
[14:35] | I didn’t know the two of you would be here when I woke up. | 我没想到醒来时 你们俩都在 |
[14:40] | Well, we’re here. | 我们都在 |
[14:42] | Neither one of us is going anywhere. All right? | 我们哪都不会去的 放心吧 |
[14:46] | Thanks for coming back to us. I couldn’t do this alone. | 谢谢你醒过来 我一个人应付不来 |
[14:50] | Welcome back, Amanda. | 欢迎回来 阿曼达 |
[14:56] | We’re gonna go home soon, okay? | 我们一会儿就回家 好吗 |
[14:58] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈在哪 |
[15:01] | What do you remember last? | 你最后的记忆是什么 |
[15:04] | We were swimming. | 我们在游泳 |
[15:09] | Do you know how sometimes when people get sick, | 知道吗 有时候人们病了以后 |
[15:12] | no matter how hard they try | 无论他们怎么努力 |
[15:14] | and no matter how many doctors help, | 无论有多少医生参与治疗 |
[15:16] | they just aren’t able to get better? | 病情就是没法好转 |
[15:19] | But mommy said she was better. | 但妈妈说她已经好多了 |
[15:23] | She wanted to be. | 她也希望是这样 |
[15:24] | She wanted that more than anything. | 那是她最希望的事 |
[15:28] | But I– | 但我… |
[15:29] | She just– she wasn’t strong enough. | 她…她不够强壮 |
[15:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[15:34] | She’s… gone. | 她已经走了 |
[15:43] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[15:53] | I’ll let you two get acquainted. | 你们先互相熟悉一下吧 |
[15:58] | You must be so relieved. | 你肯定松了一口气 |
[16:01] | Look, I know the Stowaway’s not open yet, | 我知道偷渡者酒吧还没重新营业 |
[16:03] | and Amanda still has a bunch of stuff at my house, | 而且阿曼达的一些东西还在我家 |
[16:05] | so they’re welcome to stay with me temporarily. | 所以非常欢迎他们来暂住 |
[16:08] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[16:09] | Carl has a lot of stuff | 对于一个只有7磅重的小家伙来说 |
[16:10] | for someone who only weighs 7 pounds. | 卡尔的东西可不少 |
[16:14] | I’ll always have a room for him. | 他的房间总是有的 |
[16:17] | Have you called Amanda’s mom yet? | 你给阿曼达妈妈打电话了吗 |
[16:20] | I wanted to wait until I told her that she was back. | 我想先告诉阿曼达 她妈妈回来了 |
[16:24] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:25] | And you should go home, take a break… | 你应该回家休息一下 |
[16:27] | change your clothes. | 换身衣服 |
[16:30] | I stink? | 我很臭吗 |
[16:31] | Eh, a shower wouldn’t kill you. | 洗个澡也不会怎样 |
[16:36] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢了 艾米莉 |
[16:41] | Hey, I’m, uh, I’m running home for a bit, | 我回家一趟 |
[16:42] | but Emily’s here if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要找艾米莉 好吗 |
[16:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:54] | He’s somethin’. | 他很了不起 |
[16:57] | Yeah. He is. | 是啊 没错 |
[17:00] | We’re survivors. | 我们都活了下来 |
[17:04] | Amanda, I had no right to put you in that situation. | 阿曼达 我没权利将你置于那种境地 |
[17:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | So the hunt for your mother is over? | 这么说寻找你妈妈的计划结束了 |
[17:12] | She’s back, Amanda. | 她回来了 阿曼达 |
[17:14] | She showed up last night. | 她昨晚来这了 |
[17:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:18] | So at least it wasn’t all for nothing. | 至少没有一无所获 |
[17:23] | Ms. Clarke? | 克拉克女士 |
[17:23] | You ready to come with me for those last few tests? | 准备好跟我去做最后几项测试了吗 |
[17:29] | I can look after Carl if you wanna go. | 你要去的话 我来照顾卡尔 |
[17:35] | Is that where David lived? | 那是大卫以前住的地方吗 |
[17:39] | He told me that he had fallen in love with the woman next door. | 他跟我说过他爱上了隔壁的女人 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. | 抱歉 说这个是否让你不好受了 |
[17:48] | Well, thinking about David always makes me uncomfortable. | 想到大卫总是让我很不好受 |
[17:53] | I imagine that’s something we both share. | 我想这对我们俩都一样 |
[17:59] | Why did you save me all those years ago? | 那么多年前 你为什么要救我 |
[18:04] | A lot of women would’ve felt threatened by me. | 很多女人都觉得我很具威胁性 |
[18:07] | Although… | 不过… |
[18:09] | technically, you’re the other woman, not me. | 严格说来 你才是第三者 而不是我 |
[18:14] | You know, he led me to believe that you were dead for the longest time. | 他一直让我以为你已经过世多时 |
[18:18] | Obviously, we both fell prey to David’s deception. | 显然 过去我们一直深受大卫的欺骗 |
[18:21] | And now Gordon’s. | 而现在又换成了戈登 |
[18:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:29] | I just got off the phone with the hospital. | 我刚接到医院来的电话 |
[18:32] | Amanda’s awake and okay. | 阿曼达醒过来 脱离危险了 |
[18:35] | Charlotte, this is Amanda’s mother, Kara Clarke. | 夏洛特 这是阿曼达的妈妈 卡拉·克拉克 |
[18:39] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我要去趟医院 |
[18:41] | I’ll come back and bring my things. | 我会带着我的行李回来的 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:46] | You asked her to stay with us? | 你让她住在我们家 |
[18:47] | Temporarily, yes. | 是的 暂住 |
[18:49] | I feel so bad about what happened to her daughter | 我对发生在她女儿身上的事很自责 |
[18:51] | that I just wanted to help out. | 想略尽绵薄之力 |
[18:53] | Wow. Maybe you have changed. | 或许你真的变了 |
[19:11] | Oh, Dec! | 德克 |
[19:13] | What the hell, man? It smells terrible in here. | 什么情况 老弟 这么难闻 |
[19:15] | I know. I’m doing the best I can with what we have… Pops. | 我知道 我在尽力对付持久性有机污染物 |
[19:21] | How’s Amanda? | 阿曼达怎么样了 |
[19:23] | She’s good. | 挺好的 |
[19:24] | She’s good. We’re, uh… we’re good. | 她没事了 我们也没事了 |
[19:28] | Good. That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well, something’s gotta be | 是啊 总得有些好消息 |
[19:32] | when I’m standing in the place | 虽然这地方 |
[19:33] | that’s supposed to be making us our living | 现在不能让我们养家糊口 |
[19:35] | and paying these hospital bills. | 给我们提供医药费了 |
[19:37] | I know. Um, Kenny stopped by today with a plan “B”. | 我明白 肯尼来过一趟说还有个方法 |
[19:39] | He says that that guy can get done what we need | 他说这家伙可以帮我们解决问题 |
[19:41] | fast and cheap. | 又快又便宜 |
[19:44] | I like the sound of that. | 听着不错 |
[19:46] | Yeah, me, too, | 我也觉得 |
[19:47] | Only my judgment’s been a little bit off lately and… | 不过最近我的判断力有点不好 |
[19:50] | yeah, well, I wanted to wait for your okay. | 我知道 所以想等你拍板 |
[19:54] | Well, he’s a businessman who wants his money. | 他只是个想要钱的商人 |
[19:57] | Why have us waste any more of it, right? | 也没必要骗我们花冤枉钱 对吧 |
[19:59] | I’ll give this guy a call right now. | 我马上给他打个电话 |
[20:07] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[20:08] | – I’m Daniel Gray– – Daniel Grayson. | -我是丹尼尔·格雷 -丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[20:09] | I know. Padma Lahari, Nolcorp C.F.O. | 我知道 帕德玛·拉哈里 诺氏企业财务总监 |
[20:12] | I hope everything’s okay? | 贵司最近还顺利吧 |
[20:14] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 怎么会这么问呢 |
[20:15] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[20:16] | when a simple request gets an outsized response, | 当一个简单要求得到过度的回应时 |
[20:19] | either something’s wrong or I’ve won something. | 不是出问题了就是我说中了什么 |
[20:22] | Have I won something? | 我是不是真说中了什么 |
[20:25] | Let’s see what we’re playing for, shall we? | 先看看我们说的是什么吧 |
[20:27] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[20:30] | I understand you’re looking for information about David Clarke. | 我知道你在打听大卫·克拉克的相关信息 |
[20:33] | Yes. I need to corroborate his initial terms of employment | 是的 我需要确认他在格雷森国际集团 |
[20:36] | at Grayson Global. | 开始工作的时间 |
[20:37] | I hope you can understand the sensitivity | 希望你能理解 |
[20:38] | we still feel over the unfortunate association | 他对我们公司的所作所为 |
[20:41] | this company has with such a man. | 至今仍令我们心有余悸 |
[20:43] | Yes. I imagine it can be quite tricky. | 是 我能想象那种微妙感觉 |
[20:47] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[20:47] | what do the terms of Mr. Clarke’s employment | 克拉克先生在某华尔街投资公司的在职时间 |
[20:49] | at a Wall Street investment firm | 和诺氏企业这种技术公司 |
[20:51] | have to do with a tech company like Nolcorp? | 有什么关系 |
[20:53] | I wanted to make sure | 我想确认一下 |
[20:54] | that when Nolcorp invested in Grayson Global years ago | 以前诺氏企业投资格雷森国际的时候 |
[20:57] | that David Clarke wasn’t on the account. | 大卫·克拉克没有牵涉在其中 |
[21:00] | It wouldn’t do to have a terrorist handling our finances, | 没人想让恐怖分子掌管财务 |
[21:02] | would it? | 对吧 |
[21:04] | I’ll look into it and get back to you. | 我会查一下 然后通知你 |
[21:09] | And much obliged. | 非常感谢你 |
[21:17] | So that explains that. | 这下就能解释得通了 |
[21:19] | I’m not sure it does. | 那可不一定 |
[21:21] | Tyler tried to land Nolcorp last summer for the first time, | 去年夏天泰勒试图说服让诺氏企业首次投资 |
[21:25] | which means they’ve never invested with us before. | 这就意味着他们以前根本没投资过我们 |
[21:30] | Are we still on for drinks? | 我们说好要喝一杯的吧 |
[21:38] | Where are you taking my grandson? | 你要把我外孙带到哪里去 |
[21:50] | I was just trying to settle him. | 我只是在试着安抚他 |
[21:53] | I’m his godmother. | 我是他的教母 |
[21:56] | I’m Kara, | 我是卡拉 |
[21:57] | Amanda’s actual mother. | 阿曼达的生母 |
[22:01] | May I? | 让我来吧 |
[22:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:05] | He knows his family. | 他能感知到亲人 |
[22:08] | Amanda was the same way, | 阿曼达小时候也这样 |
[22:10] | always happy in her mommy’s arms. | 妈妈一抱就高兴了 |
[22:13] | The perfect little baby boy. | 真是个完美的小男生 |
[22:15] | What was Amanda like as a kid? | 阿曼达小时候是什么样的 |
[22:19] | She… | 她 |
[22:22] | she was so gentle. | 她很温柔 |
[22:25] | She wouldn’t even let me kill a spider. | 连只蜘蛛都不准我打死 |
[22:28] | No matter how big or small, | 不管那蜘蛛是大是小 |
[22:29] | I had to catch it in a glass and set it free outside. | 都得让我用杯子活捉了再放生出去 |
[22:33] | She just always had this innate goodness. | 她天生就是一副好心肠 |
[22:38] | Does she ever talk about me? | 她有提到过我吗 |
[22:42] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 没有 |
[22:46] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[22:49] | Well, now that is a fascinating question. | 这个问题可就问得妙了 |
[22:53] | Oh, please allow me to introduce myself. | 让我介绍一下自己 |
[22:56] | Mason Treadwell. | 梅森·特德韦尔 |
[22:57] | And is it possible that you’re Kara Clarke? | 你该不会是卡拉·克拉克吧 |
[23:01] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[23:06] | God, I love the Hamptons. | 老天 我爱死汉普顿了 |
[23:13] | You see, I was inexorably drawn back here | 我一直为追查你女儿重新出现在 |
[23:15] | in pursuit of the truth behind your daughter’s recent welcomeinto the Grayson fold, | 格雷森家面前的真相而疲惫不堪 |
[23:20] | which makes your appearance… | 而你的出现 |
[23:21] | How shall I say it? A revelation. | 该怎么说呢 真是意外的惊喜 |
[23:23] | Are you for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, I am, my dear, and so wonderfully are you. | 当然了 亲爱的 你看起来好极了 |
[23:28] | The years have been kind, Kara. Where have you been? | 岁月对你还真是温柔 卡拉 你这些年都在哪里 |
[23:30] | Away. | 远方 |
[23:32] | Oh, that’s one of my favorite places. | 那是我最爱的地方之一 |
[23:36] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 介意我打听一下 |
[23:37] | why let your daughter think that you were deceased | 为何二十年来 要让你女儿以为 |
[23:39] | these last two decades? | 你已经亡故 |
[23:41] | I do. | 我介意 |
[23:43] | I do mind you asking. | 你这么问 我非常介意 |
[23:44] | Wow. When you get a C.A.T. scan, you throw me a party. | 去做个CT检查 你们就给我开起派对了啊 |
[23:47] | Well, admittedly, I’m a crasher, | 虽然我搅黄了这派对 |
[23:49] | but one who only brings well-wishes. | 但我是满怀祝福来的 |
[23:52] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[23:53] | Paying my respects, of course. | 当然是来表达我的敬意 |
[23:55] | Please, allow me. | 请让我来帮你 |
[23:57] | Please. | 来吧 |
[24:02] | I think you’ve done quite enough, Mason. | 够了 梅森 |
[24:06] | I’ll come back. | 我下次再来 |
[24:13] | Amanda, sweetie… | 阿曼达 乖孩子 |
[24:18] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[24:23] | -I think Carl’s hungry. – I’ll bring him to you. | -卡尔好像饿了 -我帮你抱过来 |
[24:26] | Oh, sweetheart. | 小乖乖 |
[24:37] | Kara, I think we should let these two rest. | 卡拉 我们该让这母子俩好好休息一下了 |
[24:41] | When Amanda’s released, | 阿曼达出院后 |
[24:42] | she’ll be staying with me for a few days. | 会在我家住一段时间 |
[24:43] | Perhaps you’d like to come visit in the morning? | 如果你愿意的话 可以上午来坐坐 |
[24:46] | Yes. | 当然愿意 |
[24:51] | Maybe I could drive you home. | 让我送你回家吧 |
[24:54] | She didn’t recognize me. I really thought she would. | 她认不出我了 我以为她会记得的 |
[24:59] | Can’t imagine how that must feel. | 可惜我不能感同身受 |
[25:04] | Have you read Treadwell’s book? | 你读过特德韦尔的书吗 |
[25:06] | Mm. I still can’t accept | 读过 我还是无法相信 |
[25:08] | that David was capable of such terrible things. | 大卫会做出那么可怕的事 |
[25:13] | He was my high school sweetheart. | 他是我的高中时的男友 |
[25:16] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[25:18] | You never know when or how you’ll meet your true love. | 你永远不会知道会在何时遇见真爱 |
[25:23] | He was only my first love. | 他只是初恋而已 |
[25:26] | There’s a difference. | 这其中是有区别的 |
[25:31] | Well, at least David didn’t destroy Amanda. | 至少大卫没有毁掉阿曼达 |
[25:38] | No. | 不 |
[25:41] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[25:44] | I know I’ve been a.W.O.L., but… | 我知道我最近没陪着你 但 |
[25:48] | I just became an uncle. | 我刚当上了叔叔 |
[25:50] | Well, one of those non-uncle uncles, | 当然不是那种真正意义上的叔叔 |
[25:54] | like Kracker or Fester. | 就像卡拉克摇滚叔和肥斯特叔 |
[25:57] | Pretty sure Fester actually was Gomez’s older brother. | 肥斯特可是高魔子的亲大哥哦 |
[26:00] | All right, you pass. | 好吧 说不过你 |
[26:10] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里拿到这个的 |
[26:11] | It was amongst your father’s memorabilia. | 就在你父亲的遗物里 |
[26:14] | You did nothing with it? | 你没用它干什么吧 |
[26:15] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[26:18] | – Should I? – Nope. | -我应该做什么吗 – 不 |
[26:19] | I’ll take care of it, but… | 这个我来处理就好 不过 |
[26:22] | not before I take you to breakfast. | 那之前我要先带你去吃早餐 |
[26:25] | But it’s 10:00 at night, Nolan. | 可现在才晚上十点呢 诺兰 |
[26:34] | Then we’ve got some time to kill. | 那我们得想想办法来打发时间了 |
[26:38] | To a growing relationship, both business and personal. | 为生意和私人上都蓬勃发展的关系干杯 |
[26:42] | Well, tell that to my dad. | 把这话对我爸说去 |
[26:44] | The company’s falling apart, and he leaves before lunch. | 公司都快垮了 他却中午就溜了 |
[26:46] | Which is something I’m sure you wouldn’t want me | 我想你一定不愿意我向武田先生 |
[26:48] | to convey to Mr. Takeda. | 汇报这件事吧 |
[26:50] | You see, this is why we English are stereotyped as reserved. | 你看 所以别人才老说我们英国人古板保守 |
[26:53] | Candor runs the risk of brooking discontent. | 太直率了就会招致不满 |
[26:56] | Oh, well, the American way is truth, honesty… | 美国呢 就是忠实 诚恳 |
[27:01] | and a tiny bladder. | 容易尿急 |
[27:03] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I… | 不好意思 我 |
[27:05] | need to use the loo. | 要去一下洗手间 |
[27:07] | Very good. | 说得好 |
[27:11] | You make a nice couple. | 你们真是天生一对 |
[27:14] | What about you? Anyone special? | 你呢 有意中人了没有 |
[27:15] | Well, the nomadic lifestyle | 过着我这样四处奔波的生活 |
[27:16] | doesn’t allow for much permanence, I’m afraid. | 代价就是没有长久的爱情 |
[27:19] | Although Mr. Takeda did mention somebody that I should look up. | 不过武田先生倒是提供了一个不错的人选 |
[27:22] | Uh, a miss, um… | 叫什么来着 |
[27:24] | Emily… Thorpe? | 艾米莉·索普 |
[27:26] | Thorne. | 索恩 |
[27:28] | She and Daniel used to be engaged. | 她曾和丹尼尔订过婚 |
[27:30] | Well, leave it to me to step in it. | 留给我来插上一脚 |
[27:33] | Oh, no, you didn’t. She did. | 不 不是你的错 是她 |
[27:35] | She cheated on him. | 她背叛了他 |
[27:37] | Well, to, uh, your good fortune and, um, maybe mine. | 那 为你的好运干一杯 没准也是我的 |
[27:42] | We nomads have little need for fidelity, | 我们流浪者对忠贞要求不高 |
[27:44] | so I may ring her up. | 我可以给她电话了 |
[27:51] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[27:52] | But you told me to keep you posted. | 但你让我有消息就通知你 |
[27:55] | No, I mean, you can’t be here. | 不 我是说你不能来这里 |
[27:57] | My mother is next door. | 我妈妈就住在隔壁 |
[28:00] | She sees you, our cover’s blown– | 如果让她看见你 一切都暴露了 |
[28:01] | Not just with her but with the graysons, | 不仅是她 还有格雷森那儿统统露陷 |
[28:02] | which would never have happened | 如果不是你一开始执意去见她 |
[28:04] | if you hadn’t gone to see her in the first place. | 这些麻烦就都可以省去了 |
[28:06] | What do you want? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[28:08] | To inform you that the inquiry about your father’s contract | 来通知你有人要调查你父亲的合同 |
[28:11] | came from a woman named Padma Lahari, | 是个叫帕德玛·拉哈里的女人 |
[28:13] | claiming to be Nolcorp’s C.F.O. | 自称是诺氏集团的首席财务官 |
[28:15] | She pulls that thread, | 一旦她这么做 |
[28:15] | it could expose the source of your wealth. | 就有可能暴露了你的资金来源 |
[28:17] | I liquidated my Nolcorp stock years ago. | 几年前我就卖光了诺氏的股票 |
[28:20] | But this could be bad for Nolan. | 但对诺兰可能不利 |
[28:22] | Well, he’s not my concern. | 好吧 他可不关我的事 |
[28:24] | Well, he’s mine. | 但是我关心 |
[28:26] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[28:33] | That’s his phone, isn’t it? | 是打给他的 对不对 |
[28:36] | You had it all along. | 你一直藏着它 |
[28:38] | Answer that phone and it will be the last thing you ever do. | 你敢接起来 就别想看到明天的太阳了 |
[28:41] | You wanna do this alone? | 你想一个人单干吗 |
[28:44] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[28:45] | But you’ll soon find out I make a far better partner than enemy. | 但你很快会知道 与我合作比与我为敌容易太多 |
[29:00] | How long until high tide? | 离涨潮还要多久 |
[29:02] | 20 minutes? | 二十分钟 |
[29:04] | I like living on the edge of… | 我喜欢生活在这样的环境里 |
[29:06] | the land, | 有沙滩 |
[29:08] | the water, | 有海水 |
[29:10] | of the honeydew. | 还有美味的蜜瓜 |
[29:22] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 美女 |
[29:24] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:26] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you all night. | 我整晚都在联系你 |
[29:27] | Mm. Sounds serious. | 听上去不妙啊 |
[29:29] | Need my help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[29:31] | No. You need mine. | 不 这次是你需要我帮忙 |
[29:32] | I’m already shocked. | 我听着呢 |
[29:35] | Someone from your company asked Daniel | 你公司里有人向丹尼尔 |
[29:38] | about my father’s investment. | 询问我父亲的投资 |
[29:41] | Nolan, it was Padma. | 诺兰 那人就是帕德玛 |
[29:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:52] | Then drink up before we’re underwater. | 那下水前把它喝完吧 |
[29:58] | Just one night, I promise. | 就一晚 我保证 |
[30:01] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[30:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:07] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna take off and go to the Stowaway, okay? | 我要先走一步到偷渡者去了 好吗 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:15] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[30:19] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[30:22] | Depends who you ask. | 要看你是问谁了 |
[30:25] | Jack seems happy | 杰克看上去挺开心的 |
[30:28] | with his little Carl. | 自从有了小卡尔 |
[30:31] | But every time I see him holding the baby, I just… | 但每次我看到他抱着孩子 我就 |
[30:34] | I wanna tell him the truth, that Carl isn’t his. | 我想告诉他真相 卡尔不是他的孩子 |
[30:40] | But, of course, I have to deal with your mom first. | 但当然 我得先处理你母亲的事情 |
[30:42] | All you have to do is tell her the truth, | 你只需要告诉她真相就好 |
[30:44] | that you don’t know who she is and she has to leave. | 告诉她你不认识她 希望她赶紧离开 |
[30:48] | You spent all this time, risked my life looking for her, | 你花了那么多时间 冒着我的生命危险找她 |
[30:52] | and now you just want her to leave? | 现在却想让她离开吗 |
[30:57] | While you were recovering, | 当你还在康复中 |
[31:00] | a memory came back to me. | 我突然想起来了 |
[31:05] | When I was 5, my mother tried to kill me. | 我五岁的时候 我妈妈试图杀了我 |
[31:08] | She succeeded, actually. | 事实上她做到了 |
[31:10] | She drowned me. | 她差点淹死我 |
[31:12] | My father had to bring me back to life. | 是我父亲把我救了回来 |
[31:16] | I… How could a mother do that? | 我 怎么会有母亲这么做 |
[31:20] | Maybe someday I’ll know, but for now… | 也许有一天我会知道 但是现在 |
[31:25] | The best thing for us, and especially for Carl, | 对我们来说最好的情况 尤其是对卡尔 |
[31:29] | is that she leaves. | 就是让她离开 |
[31:30] | Call her. | 打电话给她 |
[31:47] | See, that’s the thing about martinis. | 这就是马丁尼讨厌的地方 |
[31:49] | Two’s not enough, four is too many. | 两杯太少 四杯太多 |
[31:53] | I could use another drink after the morning we’re having. | 经过了这个早上我觉得自己又得喝点酒了 |
[31:56] | You should tell Takeda to take his money and run. | 你该告诉武田带着他的钱走人 |
[31:59] | But that would debilitate Grayson Global. | 但那样不就削弱了格雷森国际了吗 |
[32:01] | Well, maybe we deserve it. | 可能我们就是活该 |
[32:03] | I know how you feel about your father. | 我知道你对你父亲有看法 |
[32:05] | It’s obvious that’s why you want us to divest. | 显然这也是你让我们尽快脱身的原因 |
[32:07] | I feel the same way about the chains that bind me. | 我知道被锁链束缚是什么感觉 |
[32:11] | So? | 所以 |
[32:14] | I may have something. | 我有些消息 |
[32:16] | It’s about the Nolcorp request. | 是关于诺氏集团提出的要求 |
[32:18] | Okay, how do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道这事的 |
[32:19] | Because I’m ambitious, same as you. | 因为我也野心勃勃 和你一样 |
[32:23] | When David Clarke worked here, | 大卫·克拉克在这里工作的时候 |
[32:24] | he ran venture capital, right? | 是他来管理风险投资的对吗 |
[32:26] | What if Nolan Ross came to him for start-up money? | 如果诺兰·罗斯曾找他寻求启动资金呢 |
[32:28] | But he didn’t, or there’d be a record of it. | 但他并没有投资 不然会有记录的 |
[32:30] | Not if the money he invested came from a personal account. | 如果是从个人账户出钱投资自然就没有记录了 |
[32:34] | See, I think the young lady from Nolcorp | 我觉得诺氏集团的那位年轻女士 |
[32:36] | was trying to sniff out whether or not Clarke’s contract | 是想知道克拉克的合同里 |
[32:38] | contained an exclusivity clause. | 包不包含独家经营的条款 |
[32:40] | Which it would have. They all do. | 这是有可能的 全都如此 |
[32:43] | Which means he was working on behalf of the company, | 这就意味着他是代表公司投资的 |
[32:45] | regardless of where the capital came from. | 不管资金是从哪来的 |
[32:47] | Which also means… | 这还意味着 |
[32:50] | This company has a controlling interest in Nolcorp. | 这家公司对诺氏集团拥有控股权益 |
[32:54] | We play this right, we guarantee two things– | 如果处理的好 我们就能保证两件事 |
[32:56] | Me a seat here on the board, and you… | 我在董事会占据一席之地 而你 |
[32:59] | the seat behind your father’s desk. | 坐上你父亲的位置 |
[33:06] | Put me through to personnel. | 给我接人事部 |
[33:08] | Archives. | 档案室 |
[33:18] | There may be no sadder sight | 想必没有比一个女人 |
[33:19] | than a woman attempting to rob her own house. | 企图抢劫自己的房子更惨淡的景象了吧 |
[33:22] | Unless, of course, you misplaced something, | 除非 你有东西没放好 |
[33:24] | like the dead woman who I hear has been sleeping in this bed. | 比如我听说 在这张床上睡过一个已死的女人 |
[33:28] | Though being dead is de rigueur around here these days. | 不过最近这儿似乎很流行装死 |
[33:32] | You should try it sometime, Mason. | 你也应该试试 梅森 |
[33:34] | – And how did you get in here? – Every maid has her price, | -你是怎么进来的 -没有收买不了的女仆 |
[33:36] | especially when grotesquely underpaid. | 尤其是在收入低得离谱的时候 |
[33:39] | I read your “Vanity fair” article. | 我读了你在《名利场》上的文章 |
[33:42] | It was like gazing at your lovely visage, Victoria– | 就像是在凝视你可爱的面容 维多利亚 |
[33:45] | The most elegant blend of fact and fiction. | 真实与虚构的优雅结合 |
[33:48] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[33:49] | What do any of us want? | 你想问我们想要什么 |
[33:50] | The truth. | 真相 |
[33:52] | I came to unearth it about your ludicrous kidnapping story, | 我来是想从你那荒诞的绑架经历里挖出真相 |
[33:55] | But now I’ve stumbled across something that’s far juicier. | 但我无意中发现了更有声色的丑闻 |
[33:58] | Now if memory serves, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[34:00] | you told me that Kara Clarke was dead. | 你跟我说过卡拉·克拉克已经死了 |
[34:03] | I honestly believed that. | 我真心是这么认为的 |
[34:04] | Do you… Gag a little when you say that? “Honestly”? | 当你说“真心”二字时 没犹豫一下吗 |
[34:09] | I think you’ve failed to understand | 我认为你还没有理解 |
[34:11] | the threat Kara poses to all of us. | 卡拉的到来对我们所有人来说都是个威胁 |
[34:14] | She may know the truth about David, | 她也许知道大卫一案的真相 |
[34:15] | in which case, she will take you down along with us. | 也就是说 她会将你我一起扳倒 |
[34:18] | I think I’ll be fine. | 我想我能独善其身 |
[34:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:35] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 你俩单独谈谈吧 |
[34:40] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在外面 |
[34:49] | I… | 我 |
[34:51] | I understand if you want nothing to do with me. | 如果你不想和我有任何瓜葛 我理解 |
[34:54] | So I’ll just… | 所以我就 |
[34:56] | I’ll just say my piece then go. | 把我想说的说完 然后就走 |
[34:59] | Despite… | 尽管 |
[35:01] | All the odds against you, | 你经历了千难万险 |
[35:04] | you survived. | 却仍坚强地活着 |
[35:08] | And you’ve grown into an amazing, | 你已经成长为一个了不起的 |
[35:12] | amazing young woman. | 了不起的年轻女人 |
[35:16] | You’re strong. | 你坚强 |
[35:19] | You’re independent. | 你独立 |
[35:21] | You’re… | 你 |
[35:23] | you’re everything | 你比 |
[35:25] | that I… Could ever have hoped for you to be. | 我所希望的 还要更好 |
[35:33] | You need to know that, um, | 你要知道 |
[35:36] | I was very sick… | 我曾经病入膏肓 |
[35:40] | For a long time. | 缠绵病榻 |
[35:42] | and I w– | 而且我 |
[35:43] | I was not fully in control of my actions. | 那时候我不能完全控制自己的行为 |
[35:53] | And… | 而且 |
[35:55] | Your father and I | 你父亲和我 |
[35:58] | made a choice… | 做了个决定 |
[36:02] | One that I knew I would h-have to live with. | 一个我必须咬牙忍受的决定 |
[36:20] | You need to tell her I died. | 你得告诉她我死了 |
[36:22] | It’ll be better for her if she thinks I’m gone. | 让她觉得我已死去 对她会更好 |
[36:34] | Somehow, your father found it in his heart | 不知为何 你父亲竟然打心底里 |
[36:37] | to forgive me. | 原谅了我 |
[36:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:49] | I forgive you, too. | 我也原谅你了 |
[37:09] | So this is it. We’re in the clear. | 那就这样 总算搞定了 |
[37:12] | We can finally start paying you back. | 我们终于可以还你的债了 |
[37:13] | Well… There may be a bigger opportunity here. | 也许还有个更大的机会等着你 |
[37:17] | Frankly, I’ve always wanted to be in the bar business. | 坦白讲 我一直想进军酒吧业 |
[37:19] | You wanna buy it? | 你想买这酒吧 |
[37:20] | I will forgive your kid brother’s debt if you let me. | 如果你让我买下 我就免除你小弟的债务 |
[37:26] | I asked around, Jack, | 我在周围打听过 杰克 |
[37:27] | heard what this place did to you. | 听说这房子里发生过很多悲剧 |
[37:28] | Your mom left. Your dad died. | 你母亲出走了 你父亲死了 |
[37:30] | So you wanna pull 14-hour shifts | 所以 你是想一天14小时连轴转 |
[37:32] | or you wanna spend quality time with your beautiful family? | 还是和你可爱的家庭共度安闲时光呢 |
[37:38] | Okay. Let’s talk. | 好吧 咱们好好谈谈 |
[37:41] | I knew you were smart. | 我就知道你是个聪明人 |
[37:42] | Well… What’d the inspector say? | 卫生督察员怎么说 |
[37:44] | There’s the boy wonder. | 神奇男孩来了 |
[37:46] | Dec, we’re back in business | 德克 我们可以重新开张了 |
[37:48] | and we couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我们无法做到 |
[37:54] | Are you seriously reading a book? | 真的假的 这会儿了你还读书 |
[37:56] | Yeah, it calms me. You should try it. | 读书使人静心 你应该试试 |
[37:59] | Well, I found this hidden in Kara’s room. | 我发现卡拉的房间里藏着这个 |
[38:02] | there’s one number on it. | 上面只有一个号码 |
[38:03] | That’s Gordon Murphy’s number. | 是戈登·墨菲的号码 |
[38:05] | Mm-hmm. She’s made calls out. None came in. | 只有拨出 没有打入 |
[38:09] | Kara’s been feeding him information. | 卡拉一直在向他传递信息 |
[38:10] | Too many people know our secrets, Conrad. | 知道我们秘密的人太多了 康拉德 |
[38:13] | And if they surface, | 如果他们露面 |
[38:15] | the Initiative is going to come after us– | 联盟就会来找我们的麻烦 |
[38:17] | And worse, our children. | 甚至更糟 直接找咱们的孩子 |
[38:18] | I don’t know who to turn to. | 我不知道该找谁帮忙 |
[38:20] | You can turn to me, of course. | 你当然可以找我啊 |
[38:21] | Oh, please. | 拜托 严肃点 |
[38:23] | Victoria Grayson, | 维多利亚·格雷森 |
[38:25] | will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:28] | Again. What is the matter with you? | – 再一次的 – 你发什么神经呢 |
[38:30] | J-just let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[38:32] | To have and to hold, and to be legally bound | 相携相持 法定相连 |
[38:35] | so that we may never be compelled | 使我们永远不必 |
[38:37] | to testify against each other in a court of law. | 在法庭上相互告发 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry about what I said to your mom. | 我很抱歉和你妈妈说了那些话 |
[38:47] | Forgiving her, it just… came out. | 原谅她这话 自然而然冒出来了 |
[38:51] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[38:54] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[39:01] | I need to tell you something about Carl. | 我必须告诉你一件事 关于卡尔的 |
[39:09] | I lied to you. | 我说谎了 |
[39:13] | Jack really is the father. | 杰克就是他的生父 |
[39:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[39:25] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[39:28] | I guess I felt like I needed to keep you on my side. | 我想我当时是为了确保你站在我这边 |
[39:33] | After everything we’ve been through? | 我们一起经历了那么多 你还这样做 |
[39:35] | Maybe because of it. | 也许正因为如此 |
[39:40] | I know I haven’t given you any reason to believe this. | 我知道我的所作所为不能让你相信 |
[39:48] | I’m so sorry. | 但我非常抱歉 |
[39:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:55] | I knew you had feelings for Jack | 当我诱使杰克相信我就是你时 |
[39:57] | when I tricked him into believing I was you. | 我就知道你对他有好感 |
[40:01] | And now I have this incredible family. | 现在我有了如此美满的家庭 |
[40:05] | It’s not fair. You deserve better, and… | 这不公平 你值得拥有更好的生活 而 |
[40:08] | Jack deserves the truth. | 杰克也应当知道真相 |
[40:12] | Jack deserves happiness. | 杰克应当拥有幸福 |
[40:15] | If you tell him the truth now, | 如果你现在告诉他真相 |
[40:17] | it’ll only break his heart all over again. | 只会重新伤他至深 |
[40:28] | Over time, we commit acts with intentions, | 时光荏苒 无论初衷是好是坏 |
[40:31] | either good or bad, | 我们总在做出 |
[40:32] | that require forgiveness. | 需要被原谅的行为 |
[41:00] | I think my family could’ve been happy here. | 我想我们一家在这里本可以非常幸福的 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不想吓到你 |
[41:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:09] | Who knows? Maybe David wouldn’t have made the mistakes he made. | 谁知道呢 也许大卫不会犯下那个大错 |
[41:13] | Maybe none of us would have. | 也许我们谁都不会犯错 |
[41:16] | Trust me. Just as many mistakes are made here. | 相信我 这地方还是有很多人犯错 |
[41:24] | Do you think she really forgives me? | 你认为她真的原谅我了吗 |
[41:29] | I think she wants to. | 我认为她想原谅你 |
[41:39] | Just the woman I was looking for. | 要找的就是你 |
[41:44] | A quick raid of my research confirmed that | 我的一次突击调查确认 |
[41:46] | you had a terrible scar | 你寄宿家庭的一次大火 |
[41:48] | from a burn you had suffered in a foster care fire– | 给你留下了一道大伤疤 |
[41:51] | One that I couldn’t help but notice is now missing. | 但我很难不注意到 这伤疤现在消失了 |
[41:54] | I had it removed. | 我整容了 |
[41:55] | Did you? Mm-hmm. | 是吗 |
[41:57] | From what part of your body? | 是你身上那部分呢 |
[42:00] | Why do you care, mason? | 你关心这个干什么 梅森 |
[42:02] | I think you and I both know | 我想你我二人都清楚 |
[42:03] | the answer to that question, my dear. | 这问题的答案 亲爱的 |
[42:06] | You may be many things to many people– | 你也许在千人眼中有千面 |
[42:09] | The latest, it would seem, a young mother to an infant boy. | 最新身份 看来是一个男婴的年轻母亲 |
[42:12] | But the daughter of Kara Wallace and David Clarke? | 但是卡拉·威莱士和大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[42:17] | That is one thing that you most definitely are not. | 这绝对不是你的身份 |