时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Daniel is on a digging mission | 丹尼尔想深入挖掘 |
[00:04] | about my father investing in Nolcorp. | 我父亲投资诺氏企业的事 |
[00:06] | I’m your C.F.O., | 我是你的财务总监 |
[00:07] | and you can’t tell me | 而你却不能告诉我 |
[00:08] | where nearly half a billion dollars went. | 那五亿美元到底去了哪里 |
[00:10] | it all went to the daughter of our first investor. | 都给了公司第一位投资者的女儿 |
[00:12] | – David Clarke. – I want no ties with you. | -大卫·克拉克 -我不想再跟你有任何瓜葛 |
[00:15] | Meet my brother Nate. That’s my partner in the bar. | 来见见我弟弟奈特吧 杰克是我在酒吧的合伙人 |
[00:17] | They’re good guys. | 他们是好人 |
[00:18] | Well, the same can’t be said about their old man. | 他们的老爹可算不上什么好人 |
[00:20] | I’m glad you came to your senses, Porter. | 很高兴你终于想明白了 波特 |
[00:24] | Matt, what the hell are you doing? Give me the gun. | 马特 你做什么 快把枪给我 |
[00:26] | It belongs to you, anyway. | 本来就是你的 |
[00:27] | Ryan had it coming to him. You know that! | 你也知道 瑞安自作自受 |
[00:29] | Emily and I have a plan to infiltrate grayson global, | 艾米莉和我在进行一项计划 潜入格雷森国际 |
[00:31] | to draw out the initiative. | 揪出背后的反美倡议联盟 |
[00:33] | If you’ll consider me as a replacement to my father, | 如果诸位支持我代替我父亲出任总裁 |
[00:35] | we will triple our net worth inside a year. | 一年内公司的净资产将增加两倍 |
[00:38] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你们手里 |
[00:39] | You have to help me protect our son. | 你得帮我保护我们的儿子 |
[00:41] | We have to block him from taking control of the board, | 那我们必须阻止他掌控董事会 |
[00:43] | no matter what it takes. | 不管采取什么手段 |
[00:49] | For the righteous, | 对于正义一方 |
[00:50] | a revelation is a joyous event, | 真相的揭露是欢喜之事 |
[00:54] | the realization of a divine truth. | 被隐藏的事实终于大白于天下 |
[01:00] | But for the wicked, | 但对于邪恶一方 |
[01:02] | revelations can be far more terrifying, | 真相的揭露却是可怕至极 |
[01:05] | When dark secrets are exposed | 当黑暗的秘密被曝光 |
[01:08] | And sinners are punished for their trespasses. | 罪人终因其罪而被惩罚 |
[01:14] | Pull! | 放 |
[01:16] | Pull! | 放 |
[01:18] | Pull! | 放 |
[01:20] | Pull! | 放 |
[01:22] | Excelente, Victoria. | 真精彩 维多利亚 |
[01:25] | Well, after my kidnapping, | 自从绑架事件后 |
[01:26] | I developed a fondness for firearms. | 我对枪炮火器的兴趣渐浓 |
[01:28] | You better not cross this one, Conrad. | 你最好别惹着这位 康拉德 |
[01:30] | You have no idea. | 那是当然 |
[01:32] | Pull! | 放 |
[01:36] | You are out of practice. | 你枪法生疏了 |
[01:37] | Yeah, well, leisure time has been in short supply of late. | 是啊 最近可没什么空闲时间练枪 |
[01:41] | But once I’m clear of | 等我解决了 |
[01:42] | this absurd no-confidence vote Daniel’s launched against me, | 丹尼尔针对我发起的荒谬的不信任投票事件 |
[01:45] | rest assured, my marksmanship will return. | 那你放心 我的神勇枪法自会回归的 |
[01:48] | Daniel’s talk of delivering Nolcorp is a persuasive argument. | 丹尼尔口中执掌诺氏企业的计划 很有说服力 |
[01:52] | Oh, please. Come on. | 拜托 得了吧 |
[01:54] | Even if Daniel’s correct | 就算丹尼尔是对的 |
[01:55] | and Nolcorp is Grayson property, | 诺氏企业真是格雷森集团的资产 |
[01:57] | Nolan Ross and his people | 诺兰·罗斯和他的手下 |
[01:58] | are gonna drag this through the courts for years. | 也会把此事闹上法庭 斗个好几年 |
[02:00] | Trust me, this is not the game changer my son believes it to be. | 相信我 这绝不是我儿子幻想中的王牌 |
[02:03] | Still, some are listening. | 但是 确实有些人听进去了 |
[02:05] | Well, some isn’t enough. | 仅仅有一些人是不够的 |
[02:07] | They need a two-thirds majority to oust Conrad. | 需要超过三分之二的人赞同才能罢免康拉德 |
[02:09] | Which, assuming your influence | 在这点上 鉴于你在 |
[02:10] | over the core members of the board remains absolute, | 董事会拥有绝对的控制力 |
[02:13] | should prove pretty much impossible. | 因此他们想罢免我的计划是不会得逞的 |
[02:15] | My block will vote with me, | 我的人肯定会跟着我投 |
[02:17] | whichever way I choose to go. | 不管我决定支持谁 |
[02:22] | Do me the honor? | 能帮我喊一下吗 |
[02:22] | With pleasure, Salvador. Pull! | 十分荣幸 萨瓦多尔 放 |
[02:26] | Salvador Grobet– | 萨瓦多尔·格罗贝 |
[02:28] | Brazil’s answer to Richard Branson. | 巴西版的理查德·布兰森 |
[02:30] | Only rather than building his fortune business by business, | 不过他可不是白手起家 一步步发展强大的 |
[02:33] | he married into it. | 他娶了个大财团的女儿 |
[02:35] | He and conrad Certainly appear cozy. | 他和康拉德似乎相处十分融洽 |
[02:37] | Grobet has voted Conrad’s interest in every major decision | 格罗贝在每项重大决议中都投票支持康拉德 |
[02:39] | since his appointment to the board in ’99. | 从他99年加入董事会以来一直如此 |
[02:41] | Unless we change that, | 除非我们改变这一点 |
[02:43] | you lose your shot at a seat next to Daniel. | 否则你别想和丹尼尔一起掌控公司 |
[02:45] | And with it, our inroad to the initiative. | 同时 我们针对联盟的计划也将溃败 |
[02:47] | You think we can flip his vote? | 你觉得我们可以改变他的意向吗 |
[02:49] | I think Grobet is a greedy bastard like the rest of them. | 我觉得格罗贝和其他人一样都是贪婪的混蛋 |
[02:52] | If Daniel delivers Nolcorp, | 如果丹尼尔用诺氏企业做筹码 |
[02:54] | Grobet will deliver the board. | 格罗贝就会操控整个董事会 |
[02:56] | Sacrificial lamb reporting for the slaughter. | 被牺牲的小羔羊来向屠夫报告一下 |
[03:00] | I wasn’t expecting an actual firing squad. | 没想到真搞个了射击队啊 |
[03:03] | Look, I’ll leave you two to, uh, do your thing. | 我 不打扰你们两个谈事了 |
[03:08] | Well, now that I’m in the belly of the beast, | 我不是你肚子里的蛔虫 我不知道情况 |
[03:10] | care to explain? | 能解释一下吗 |
[03:12] | I need Salvador Grobet to see | 我需要让萨瓦多尔·格罗贝明白 |
[03:13] | that Daniel’s acquisition of Nolcorp isn’t just a pipe dream. | 丹尼尔获取诺氏企业不是白日做梦 |
[03:16] | Your being here makes it credible. | 你的到场证明此事是可能的 |
[03:18] | Oh, it’s more than credible. It’s inevitable. | 不光是可能 那是必然发生 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry about your company, Nolan. | 我很抱歉牺牲了你的公司 诺兰 |
[03:23] | I know how much it means to you. | 我知道那是你的毕生心血 |
[03:26] | The truth is, Ems, | 事实上 艾米 |
[03:27] | I’ve been waiting for this shoe to drop for a while now. | 我早就等着这一天的到来了 |
[03:30] | But I’ve got a plan that should help mitigate the sting. | 但我有个计划 可以让我缓解一下阵痛 |
[03:35] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[03:36] | Well, that’s for me to know, and you to find out. | 那只有我才知道 你得自己慢慢挖掘才行 |
[03:41] | Oh, how’s that feel? Not so fun, huh? | 这下感觉怎么样 不是很有趣了吧 |
[03:45] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[03:47] | Nobody plays dirtier than the Graysons. | 格雷森家族的下流手段无人能及 |
[03:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:54] | Great, Mr. Donovan. Okay. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 很好 多诺万先生 明天见 |
[03:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:59] | That’s dad’s address book. | 那是老爸的住址电话簿 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I’m inviting, uh, | 是的 我要邀请 |
[04:02] | some of his old crew to the christening. | 他的一些老朋友来参加洗礼会 |
[04:03] | A lot of these guys really stepped up when he died, | 他去世时 很多人曾经前来帮助 |
[04:06] | told me not to be a stranger. | 他们让我不要生疏了关系 |
[04:07] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[04:09] | Actually, it was Kenny’s idea. | 其实 这都是肯尼的主意 |
[04:11] | Well, mine and Nate’s father died suddenly, too. | 我和奈特的父亲也是突然离世的 |
[04:14] | You know, we miss him every day. | 我们每天都很想他 |
[04:16] | At least little Carl’s godfather will be there in the flesh. | 至少小卡尔的教父会亲自到场 |
[04:20] | Oh, is that me? | 是在说我吗 |
[04:22] | I thought you were waiting for Bull to say yes. | 我还以为你在等着布尔点头答应呢 |
[04:24] | Don’t be a dipstick. | 别这幅蠢蛋样好吗 |
[04:26] | Dipstick? | 蠢蛋 |
[04:27] | Whoa. I can come back if you two need a minute. | 哇 如果你们要继续亲热 我可以回避一下 |
[04:30] | Actually, I’m glad you guys are both here. | 其实 我很高兴你们两个都在 |
[04:33] | You really saved our hides with this place, | 你们帮了我们大忙 保住了酒吧 |
[04:37] | And I was hoping you’d come to my son’s christening tomorrow. | 我希望你们明天能来参加我儿子的洗礼会 |
[04:42] | Yeah, we’d be honored to. | 好啊 我们很荣幸 |
[04:44] | Looking forward to meeting some of your dad’s old pals, | 我们很期待见见你父亲的一些老友 |
[04:46] | get a sense of the history of this place. | 感受一下这酒吧的历史氛围 |
[04:48] | Right, Nate? | 是吧 奈特 |
[04:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:50] | In fact, open bar for all your guests after the ceremony, | 事实上 洗礼之后酒吧全免开放 |
[04:54] | On us. | 费用算我们的 |
[05:06] | Mr. Grobet, | 格罗贝先生 |
[05:08] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:08] | Please, Daniel, | 别客气 丹尼尔 |
[05:10] | You are certainly man enough now to call me Salvador. | 你都长这么大了 可以直呼我萨瓦多尔了 |
[05:14] | And who is this lovely belleza? | 旁边这位如花美眷是谁啊 |
[05:17] | Ashley Davenport. Nice to meet you. | 阿什莉·达文波特 幸会 |
[05:19] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会 |
[05:20] | This is Aiden Mathis, | 这位是艾登·马西斯 |
[05:21] | Satoshi Takeda’s liaison to our company. | 武田聪是我们公司的联络员 |
[05:23] | He’s been spearheading the Nolcorp acquisition with me. | 是诺氏集团收购案中的先锋 |
[05:25] | Despite what Conrad says, | 无论康拉德怎么说 |
[05:26] | I assume negotiations are going well. | 看起来谈判进行得不错 |
[05:29] | I spotted you speaking with Mr. Ross earlier. | 我之前看到你和罗斯先生在聊些什么 |
[05:32] | Yes, I, uh, invited him last minute. | 是的 我在最后时刻才请了他 |
[05:34] | A little glad-handing never hurt a negotiation. | 礼多人不怪嘛 |
[05:36] | Mr. Takeda taught you well. | 武田先生把你教得很好啊 |
[05:40] | Where’s your wife today, Salvador? | 你夫人今天去哪儿了 萨瓦多尔 |
[05:42] | Sadly, Magda couldn’t make the trip. | 很遗憾 玛格达来不了 |
[05:44] | I’m afraid I’m left to entertain myself. | 所以我只好孤身一人 独自取乐了 |
[05:46] | Well, I will be happy to organize activities | 我很乐意为您安排些活动 |
[05:48] | to fill your time. | 打发时间 |
[05:49] | Oh, I’d love that, Ms. Davenport. | 太好了 达文波特小姐 |
[05:51] | Would you like to take a turn, Daniel? | 你想打一枪吗 丹尼尔 |
[05:54] | Why not? | 何乐不为 |
[06:02] | Pull! | 放 |
[06:11] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[06:12] | Sorry. Bad etiquette. | 抱歉 抢你的靶 |
[06:14] | But an impressive shot. | 但打得确实漂亮 |
[06:16] | I should come to the Hamptons more often. | 我以后应该多来汉普顿 |
[06:18] | Beautiful women seem to fall from the skies. | 美人从天而降的美景啊 |
[06:20] | Oh, you’re too kind. | 您太抬举我了 |
[06:22] | Salvador Grobet, Emily Thorne. | 这位是萨瓦多尔·格罗贝 这是艾米莉·索恩 |
[06:25] | Ms. Thorne is considering | 索恩小姐正在考虑 |
[06:26] | a sizable investment in Grayson Global. | 在格雷森国际投入重金 |
[06:27] | And what is your hesitation? | 那为何犹豫了呢 |
[06:29] | I’m a cautious person. | 我是个谨慎的人 |
[06:31] | And after Conrad Grayson’s assorted public embarrassments, | 在康拉德·格雷森当众丢人后 |
[06:33] | I’d rather see someone a little less… | 我希望看到一个得体一点的 |
[06:36] | Burdened at the helm before I open my checkbook, | 执掌公司 才会考虑投资 |
[06:38] | namely Daniel. | 就像丹尼尔 |
[06:40] | Beautiful and pragmatic… | 美丽又务实 |
[06:43] | A splendid combination. | 完美的组合 |
[06:46] | Would you care for a cold drink, Mr. Grobet? | 你想要杯冷饮吗 格罗贝先生 |
[06:49] | Take the lead, please. | 请带路吧 |
[06:52] | Nice shot. | 打的漂亮 |
[06:54] | Your aim has improved. | 你眼神越来越准了啊 |
[06:56] | Well, I taught her a thing or two. | 我教了她几招 |
[06:59] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 多谢你支持我 |
[07:00] | Mr. Grobet’s approval is key | 格罗贝先生的认可 |
[07:02] | to securing my leadership at the company. | 是我稳固在公司地位的关键 |
[07:04] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[07:06] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[07:13] | There’s a nice touch… | 干得不错 |
[07:14] | Trotting Ashley out, | 考虑到萨瓦多尔对异国女人的嗜好 |
[07:16] | considering Salvador’s penchant for exotic women. | 把阿什莉带出来炫耀 |
[07:19] | I would think he’d have better self-preservation instincts, | 我还以为他自我保护意思很强呢 |
[07:21] | seeing as his wife holds his fortune. | 毕竟他妻子掌管着他的财产 |
[07:28] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[07:31] | We need to discuss your son’s future. | 我们得谈谈你儿子的未来 |
[07:34] | No, we don’t. Daniel’s of no concern to you. | 没必要 丹尼尔对你们而言无关紧要 |
[07:36] | Oh, on the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[07:38] | As the changing of the guard | 随着格雷森国际 |
[07:40] | at Grayson Global appears imminent, | 掌门人更迭即将到来 |
[07:43] | your usefulness to us seems to have run its course. | 是你对我们已然毫无用处 |
[07:46] | All right, you listen to me. | 好吧 你给我听好 |
[07:48] | I have no intention of relinquishing control of my company. | 我没打算放弃对公司的掌控 |
[07:51] | You deal with me and only me. | 你只管向我放马过来 |
[07:52] | You leave my son out of this. | 别把我儿子扯进来 |
[07:54] | In the unlikely event the vote swings your way, | 如果投票中你获胜了 |
[07:57] | we’re willing to reconsider, | 我们愿意重新考虑一下 |
[07:58] | but be warned. | 但是我警告你 |
[07:59] | If you attempt to alert Daniel in any way | 如果你们试图以任何方式告知丹尼尔 |
[08:03] | to our resurgent relationship, | 我们复苏的关系 |
[08:05] | your son will be removed from the equation permanently. | 你的儿子将永远地从交易的天平上被抹去 |
[08:09] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[08:12] | I swear, you so much as lay a hand on my son, | 我发誓 如果你敢动我儿子一根指头 |
[08:15] | and I will kill you myself! | 我就亲自杀了你 |
[08:16] | Understand?! | 听明白了吗 |
[08:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:41] | Prepare to enter the lion’s den. | 准备好 我们得进虎穴了 |
[08:48] | Oh, and here comes little simba now. | 小辛巴来了 |
[08:50] | Nolan, Ms. Lahari, thanks for agreeing to the meeting. | 诺兰 拉哈里小姐 多谢你们同意与我相见 |
[08:53] | Let’s not make this any more unpleasant | 咱们不要把这事弄得 |
[08:54] | than it needs to be. | 更不愉快了 |
[08:55] | Oh, unpleasant? Pshaw. | 不愉快 哼 |
[08:57] | Isn’t it every man’s dream to give over | 把公司49%的股份交给敌对集团 |
[08:58] | 49% of his company to a hostile conglomerate? | 这难道不是每个男人的梦想吗 |
[09:01] | Actually, new details have emerged | 事实上 现在出现了新转机 |
[09:02] | that alter those terms. | 也许会改变你的看法 |
[09:04] | Are we all set? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:05] | Everything’s in order. | 一切就绪 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. Um… Ash. | 我很抱歉 阿什 |
[09:10] | Where’s Aiden Mathis? | 艾登·马西斯在哪里 |
[09:11] | He’s the one I’ve been dealing with. | 我一直和他联系的 |
[09:13] | Aiden doesn’t work for the company, | 艾登并不是这家公司的员工 |
[09:14] | not in any official capacity. | 至少没有任何职务 |
[09:16] | As a courtesy to you, | 出于善意 |
[09:17] | I thought you might want to discuss this in private. | 我想你也许愿意私下细谈 |
[09:22] | I trust no introduction is necessary. | 我想不需要我介绍了吧 |
[09:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[09:32] | Would you mind stepping outside? | 你先出去一下好么 |
[09:41] | What are you doing here, Marco? | 你在这里做什么 马可 |
[09:42] | I invited him. | 是我邀请他来的 |
[09:43] | As Nolcorp’s former C.F.O., | 作为诺氏集团的前任财务总监 |
[09:45] | I thought Mr. Romero might help shed some light | 我以为罗马诺先生可以帮我 |
[09:47] | on your company’s solvency. | 弄清你公司的赔付能力 |
[09:49] | What he shared with me, however, | 然而他却告诉我了一个 |
[09:50] | was a far more interesting story | 更有趣的故事 |
[09:51] | about a missing $500-million bank account. | 是有关消失的5亿美元的故事 |
[09:55] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉他了什么 |
[09:56] | Marco here claims he set up an offshore account for you | 马可说在2002年 他为了帮你避税 |
[09:58] | as a tax shelter back in 2002– | 建立了一个离岸账户 |
[10:01] | An account that was mysteriously drained | 这个账户在诺氏集团上市前一周 |
[10:03] | a week before Nolcorp went public. | 被神秘地提取一空 |
[10:05] | Did he tell you who the money was for? | 他告诉你这些钱给谁了吗 |
[10:07] | No, all he told me was that | 没有 他只告诉我说 |
[10:07] | you had sole control over the account. | 你对这个账户有唯一的支配权 |
[10:11] | Fine… | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[10:13] | You want the money? I’ll write you a check. | 你想勒索钱吗 我会给你写张支票 |
[10:15] | Oh, it’s not that easy. | 可没这么简单 |
[10:16] | I mean, we’re talking interest, penalties, | 我是说 我们谈的可是利润 罚款 |
[10:18] | and a potential criminal investigation. | 以及可能的刑事侦查 |
[10:21] | But I am willing to forgot all that | 但我可以当什么都不知道 |
[10:23] | if we can come to a swift agreement. | 前提是你照我说的做 |
[10:25] | 51% controlling interest in Nolcorp | 我要诺氏集团51%的控股权益 |
[10:28] | and your continued good faith service as its C.E.O. | 你继续心无旁念地当好首席执行官 |
[10:31] | And visionary. | 以及你的好眼光 |
[10:34] | And… | 那么 |
[10:35] | If I refuse? | 如果我拒绝的话 |
[10:36] | Then I’ll dispatch an army of forensic accountants | 那我就会调遣法务会计师 |
[10:39] | to hunt down every missing penny of that $500 million. | 追踪那失踪的5亿美元的去向 |
[10:42] | And something tells me, | 而我猜想 |
[10:43] | you don’t want me finding out where it ended up. | 你并不想让我知道它的下落 |
[10:48] | Well-played, boss. | 算你狠 老板 |
[10:51] | Guess it looks like I work for Grayson Global now. | 我想我现在是为格雷森国际工作了 |
[10:56] | See you around, Marco. | 回见 马可 |
[11:02] | Success suits you. | 成功与你相随呀 |
[11:04] | I don’t remember you ever looking more dashing. | 我从没见你有现在这么霸气十足 |
[11:08] | Wall street’s new golden boy. | 华尔街的新贵 |
[11:10] | It’s not like I did it alone. | 我可不是孤军奋战 |
[11:12] | Now that Nolcorp is secure, | 既然诺氏企业的事解决了 |
[11:14] | I can bring Aiden back in. | 我可以让艾登回来了 |
[11:16] | Mr. Grobet seemed to take a shine to him. | 格罗贝先生似乎很中意他 |
[11:18] | He should be the one to deliver the good news. | 应该由他来宣布这个好消息 |
[11:20] | No, it should be you. | 不 应该由你宣布 |
[11:22] | You’re the one that found Nolan’s former C.F.O. | 是你找到了诺氏企业的前任财务总监 |
[11:25] | And you obviously didn’t trust Aiden enough | 而且你没让艾登参加最终谈判 |
[11:27] | to include him in the final negotiations. | 显然你对他还不够信任 |
[11:31] | Listen, if Aiden’s gonna be my man on the board, | 听着 如果艾登能成为我在董事会的人 |
[11:33] | I want him building a rapport with its most powerful member. | 我想要他和最大的股东们保持良好关系 |
[11:37] | Besides, without him, | 另外 没有他 |
[11:38] | I never would’ve connected the dots to Nolcorp. | 我永远都不会发现诺氏企业的事 |
[11:40] | And he would be the first to tell you. | 他只是第一个告诉你的人而已 |
[11:44] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[11:45] | I can’t sit back and watch you get played | 我不能眼睁睁地看你再次被 |
[11:48] | by another Grayson wannabe. | 一个格雷森狂热者玩弄 |
[11:50] | Not after what happened with Tyler. | 尤其是在泰勒的悲剧发生以后 |
[11:52] | Remember him? | 还记得他么 |
[11:54] | I’ve spent the past year trying to forget him. Mm. | 我这一整年都在努力忘记这个人 |
[11:57] | I’m only suggesting that you take things slow with him, | 我只是建议你不要这么快就信任他 |
[11:59] | make sure he’s been properly vetted | 在让他更进一步以前 |
[12:01] | before he gets in any deeper. | 一定要好好认清这个人 |
[12:06] | 麦克白夫人 莎士比亚戏剧中人 白天深藏她的背叛行为 晚上在睡梦中供认罪行 | |
[12:06] | Hello, Lady Macbeth. | 你好啊 麦克白夫人 |
[12:10] | Ah, right on cue. | 果然不出所料 |
[12:13] | Evening, Daniel. | 晚上好 丹尼尔 |
[12:14] | Is this a bad time? | 方便说话吗 |
[12:15] | No, just going over some details for your pitch to the board. | 没事 在检查你对董事会演说的细节 |
[12:18] | Uh, what’s up? | 有什么事 |
[12:19] | Listen, give yourself the night off. | 听着 让自己好好休息一晚吧 |
[12:20] | I’ll take lead on prep for the vote. | 我来负责准备董事会选举 |
[12:23] | When should we convene? | 我们什么时候见个面 |
[12:25] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 以后再和你约时间 |
[12:26] | But thanks for all your support. | 感谢你的大力支持 |
[12:29] | My pleasure. | 别客气 |
[12:37] | Ashley’s turning Daniel against you. | 阿什莉在挑拨丹尼尔和你的关系 |
[12:39] | That’s the problem. What’s the solution? | 这是问题所在 该怎么办 |
[12:51] | We turn Daniel against Ashley. | 我们挑拨丹尼尔和阿什莉 |
[13:06] | Okay, Ems. | 好吧 艾米 |
[13:08] | I can’t say you didn’t warn me about that tricky little bastard. | 你警告过我提防点这个诡计多端的小混蛋 |
[13:11] | God, Danny boy really learned how to play dirty. | 天哪 小丹尼学会玩手段了 |
[13:14] | It’s in his D.N.A. | 这是他与生俱来的 |
[13:15] | Is the video encrypted yet? | 视频加密好了吗 |
[13:17] | Uploading now. | 正在上传 |
[13:19] | And… | 然后… |
[13:20] | Adios, Ash. | 再见啦 阿什 |
[13:22] | Which should put your pale british shadow | 等着看你那做作的英国潦倒样 |
[13:25] | back in Danny’s good graces. | 在丹尼面前自惭形秽吧 |
[13:27] | Top of the morning, Mathis. | 早啊 马西斯 |
[13:29] | Ross. Look, what happened yesterday was beyond regrettable. | 罗斯 昨天的事我非常遗憾 |
[13:32] | So, uh, we all got played. My apologies. | 我们都被耍了 我道歉 |
[13:35] | Yeah, well, just get your board seat back | 好了好了 把你的董事会席位拿回来就好 |
[13:37] | so I can pull the rip cord on my golden parachute. | 这样我才能有救命稻草 |
[13:40] | FYI, file’s uploading now. | 顺便一提 文件正在上传 |
[13:42] | If she doesn’t open it in five minutes… | 要是她五分钟内没打开 |
[13:45] | it opens itself. | 它会自己打开 |
[13:49] | Off to the chapel. | 我要去教堂了 |
[13:50] | Coming, Ems? | 一起来吗 艾米 |
[13:52] | So… | 所以说… |
[13:53] | In the midst of a maelstrom, | 在这样的紧要关头 |
[13:54] | you still have time for a christening. | 你还有空去参加洗礼 |
[13:57] | Who is this Porter fellow to you anyway? | 这个波特对你来说到底算什么 |
[13:59] | An old friend. | 一位老友 |
[14:00] | Old friend, that all he is? | 老友 仅此而已吗 |
[14:04] | Could’ve been something more. | 可能更亲密一些 |
[14:06] | At… one point almost was. | 甚至…一度非常亲密 |
[14:07] | But it wasn’t meant to be. | 但事情不该这样发展 |
[14:10] | Another casualty of what we do. | 复仇之路上的又一个牺牲品 |
[14:16] | Hey, you don’t have to keep secrets from me. | 在我面前你不用保密什么 |
[14:19] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:20] | It’s okay if you want to, but… | 你不想说也没关系 但… |
[14:23] | you don’t have to. | 你用不着这样 |
[14:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:29] | Old habits. | 老习惯了 |
[14:42] | Look, I’ll be, uh, right here when you get back. | 我在这等你回来 |
[14:49] | Mr. Grobet, what a lovely surprise. | 格罗贝先生 遇见您真是太惊喜了 |
[14:51] | And for me as well. | 我也一样 |
[14:52] | I assume that you spoke with Daniel. | 我想您和丹尼尔谈过了 |
[14:54] | I did, and I’m very impressed. | 是的 谈得非常愉快 |
[14:56] | Good. I’m pleased. | 太好了 万分感谢 |
[14:57] | Mr. Grobet, I thought I heard your voice. | 格罗贝先生 老早就听到您的声音了 |
[14:59] | You must be looking for Conrad. | 您一定是来找康拉德的吧 |
[15:01] | Yes. I’m sorry that I dropped in unannounced. | 是啊 抱歉我不请自来 |
[15:04] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[15:05] | He is. He’s in his study. He’ll be thrilled to see you. | 在 在书房里 他一定很高兴见到您 |
[15:08] | We’re still on track, I presume. | 我相信我们的公司一切正常 |
[15:11] | I should speak to your husband. | 这个我会和你的丈夫谈 |
[15:12] | Ms. Davenport. | 失陪 达文波特小姐 |
[15:14] | Always a pleasure, Mr. Grobet. | 很荣幸遇见您 格罗贝先生 |
[15:37] | Heavenly father, | 神圣的天父 |
[15:37] | surround this child with your love, | 请让您的爱伴随着这个孩子 |
[15:39] | and protect him from evil. | 保佑他远离灾厄 |
[15:42] | Who are the godparents? | 哪两位是教父母 |
[15:43] | Declan Foster Porter. | 德克兰·福斯特·波特 |
[15:45] | Emily Rebecca Thorne. | 艾米莉·瑞贝卡·索恩 |
[15:47] | Do you renounce Satan and all his empty promises? | 你们愿意弃绝撒旦和他的假意允诺 |
[15:50] | Do you vow to protect this child, | 并发誓保护这个孩子远离罪恶 |
[15:51] | to stave off sin, and shield him from evil? | 庇护他免遭凶邪吗 |
[15:55] | Promise. | 我发誓 |
[15:56] | Promise. | 我发誓 |
[15:59] | Please. | 请 |
[16:07] | I baptize thee, Carl, | 我以圣父 圣子 圣灵的 |
[16:09] | in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy ghost. | 名义为你洗礼 卡尔 |
[16:16] | Dearest father in heaven, bless this child… | 敬爱的天父在上 请保佑这个孩子 |
[16:21] | smile upon this child and surround this child, lord, | 用您最宽容温柔的爱 |
[16:25] | with the soft mantle of your love… | 让他永远辛福 欢笑相伴 |
[16:57] | Matt Duncan? | 马特·邓肯 |
[16:59] | Hey. What a surprise, man. | 真是个惊喜 伙计 |
[17:01] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:02] | I thought you moved your family down to Florida. | 我记得你全家搬到佛罗里达去了 |
[17:04] | I-I hope you don’t mind me crashing. | 希望你别介意我擅自回来了 |
[17:06] | Aw, are you kidding? It’s great to see you. | 开什么玩笑 见到你太高兴了 |
[17:07] | – It’s been way too long. – Yeah. | -太久没见了 -是啊 |
[17:12] | What are the Ryan brothers doing here? | 瑞安兄弟俩怎么会在这 |
[17:14] | Oh, Kenny Ryan bought in to the bar. | 肯尼·瑞安给酒吧投资 |
[17:16] | You know those guys? | 你也认识他们吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, and listen to me, | 是啊 听我的 |
[17:20] | get yourself out of that deal. | 别和他们搅合在一起 |
[17:22] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[17:24] | I woulda lost the bar if it weren’t for their help. | 要不是他们帮我 酒吧早就保不住了 |
[17:26] | They don’t help anybody. | 他们从没那么好心 |
[17:27] | And they sure as hell didn’t come to your bar by accident. | 他们肯定不是碰巧来你的酒吧 |
[17:29] | Trust me, Jack. | 相信我 杰克 |
[17:31] | Get ’em out. | 赶他们走 |
[17:34] | See you around, kid. Congrats. | 后会有期 小子 恭喜啦 |
[17:46] | Listen, I don’t deny | 我不能否认是你 |
[17:47] | that you have helped make me a very wealthy man. | 帮我成为亿万富豪 |
[17:49] | Using your wife’s money to do it. | 用你妻子的钱来投资吧 |
[17:51] | Tell me, what–what can you possibly not afford | 告诉我 有了这些新得到的数百万美元 |
[17:53] | that these newfound millions might bring you? | 你什么东西买不到 |
[17:56] | Good question, Conrad. | 问得好 康拉德 |
[17:57] | Perhaps I’ll leave it to you to find an answer. | 或许 答案只有你自己知道 |
[17:59] | Oh, well, then, you’re still persuadable? | 这么说 事情还可以商量 |
[18:01] | Not by anything you possess. | 单单靠钱可不行 |
[18:10] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[18:12] | He’s going with Daniel. | 他支持丹尼尔 |
[18:14] | Don’t pretend for one second | 别装了 |
[18:15] | that you give a damn about that boy. | 你根本不关心我们孩子 |
[18:18] | A clue, perhaps, as to what the hell you’re talking about? | 你到底想说什么 给我个提示 |
[18:21] | See for yourself. | 自己看 |
[18:26] | You have wormed your way | 看来你对我们孩子已经厌恶到 |
[18:27] | into the very nadir of repugnance. | 无所不用其极了 |
[18:29] | Where did you get this? | 这是你从哪得到的 |
[18:30] | From whoever seems to be circling this family | 从那些一直纠缠我们家 |
[18:32] | with an endless catalog of our sins. | 知晓我们秘密的人手中得到的 |
[18:35] | Sex with your son’s girlfriend? Really, Conrad. | 和你儿子的女朋友做爱 真可以的 康拉德 |
[18:37] | You and I were divorced at the time– | 我们那时候已经离婚了 |
[18:38] | Oh, so you say. | 是嘛 |
[18:40] | It could’ve happened this morning for all I know. | 说不定是今天早上发生的 |
[18:41] | Oh, what are you suggesting, | 你想表达什么 |
[18:42] | that fidelity is one of your strong points? | 你对这桩婚姻有多忠诚么 |
[18:44] | And as for Daniel, he had yet to commence… | 而丹尼尔 他那时还没有正式和亲爱的 |
[18:46] | his misguided relationship with dear Ms. Davenport. | 达文波特小姐开始这段错误的关系 |
[18:48] | A relationship you allowed to proceed | 这段关系也只有在你隐瞒了你那 |
[18:50] | without mentioning your own pathetic lack of impulse control. | 兽行之后 才能继续 |
[18:53] | We can discuss how that theoretical father-son chat | 我们可以随后再谈谈 |
[18:55] | would have unfolded at a later date. | 可能发生的父子对话 |
[18:57] | Right now, we have more pressing problems. | 现在 我们有更紧迫的问题 |
[19:00] | Our upwardly mobile son | 我们前途无量的儿子 |
[19:01] | not only closed the Nolcorp deal, | 不仅完成了对于诺氏企业的收购 |
[19:03] | He managed to wrest a controlling interest | 还毫无阻碍 成功的拿到了 |
[19:05] | in that company, | 诺氏企业的 |
[19:06] | seemingly without impediment, | 多数控股权 |
[19:07] | which brings us to this little video | 联系到这段视频 |
[19:09] | that was so conveniently dispatched to you | 碰巧这个时候发送给你 |
[19:12] | right in the midst of our current crisis. | 正在我们遭到危机之时 |
[19:14] | Now what is the one entity with the only real ability to make | 那么唯一有能力监视 有动机使用 |
[19:17] | and the motive to use this recording? | 这段视频的是谁 |
[19:19] | The initiative. | 联盟 |
[19:22] | They know that as long as you and I remain united, | 他们知道 只要你我站在同一战线 |
[19:25] | we just might have the strength to ensure | 我们就会有能力确保 |
[19:27] | Daniel doesn’t win that vote tomorrow. | 丹尼尔不会赢得明天的投票 |
[19:29] | Victoria, they are trying to drive a wedge between us | 维多利亚 他们试图要离间我们 |
[19:32] | because they sense a change in the headwinds. | 因为他们觉察到了领导权的改变 |
[19:35] | They’re going all in on Daniel, aren’t they? | 他们要把丹尼尔拖下水 对吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, so if you must, | 对 所以如果你想 |
[19:38] | you may unload your usual rain of hellfire on me | 你可以等到这些难关都度过之后 |
[19:41] | once this ordeal is over, but until we prevail, | 再来对我发火 但在我们胜利之前 |
[19:44] | I would advise you to focus your considerable powers | 我还是建议你集中精力 |
[19:48] | on rescuing our son. | 拯救我们的孩子 |
[19:56] | My parents aren’t exactly | 我父母可不算是 |
[19:57] | the best role models in the world, | 这世上最好的模范父母 |
[19:59] | which shouldn’t surprise anyone who reads the internet, | 任何上网的 看电视的 还活着的人 |
[20:02] | watches tv, is alive. | 对此都不会惊讶 |
[20:08] | On the plus side, it makes it really easy for me | 但好的一点是 这让我更容易 |
[20:10] | to spot good parents. | 认出谁是好的父母 |
[20:12] | And that’s exactly why my nephew | 所以说 我侄子是 |
[20:15] | is the luckiest little guy in the world. | 这世上最幸运的小伙子 |
[20:31] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:34] | Emily, wait up. | 艾米莉 等等 |
[20:36] | You’re just taking off without telling anyone. | 你什么都不说就走吗 |
[20:38] | You were surrounded by family. I didn’t want to break it up. | 你家人都在周围 我不想破坏气氛 |
[20:41] | You’re my family, too. | 你也是家人啊 |
[20:44] | I saw you at church… | 我在教堂看见你 |
[20:47] | How you looked at Jack and me. | 看见你看我和杰克的眼神 |
[20:49] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:50] | You deserve something like what we have. | 你应该像我们一样 |
[20:53] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[20:56] | But it’s not my time. Not yet. | 但还没到时候 |
[20:58] | Why, ’cause your off on another mission | 为什么 因为你又得去 |
[21:00] | to destroying someone else’s life? | 破坏某人的生命 |
[21:02] | I’m not destroying lives, Amanda. | 我没有破坏生命 阿曼达 |
[21:03] | I’m righting wrongs. | 我在伸张正义 |
[21:04] | Tell yourself whatever you have to, | 这话留着给你自己吧 |
[21:06] | but when will enough be enough? | 但是冤冤相报何时了 |
[21:09] | Look, just say good-bye to Jack for me. | 替我给杰克说再见 |
[21:24] | Envisioning your future? | 展望未来呢 |
[21:27] | I didn’t know that you were there. | 我不知道你来了 |
[21:29] | Undoubtedly. Mm. | 确实 |
[21:33] | I used to do the very same thing. | 我也做过同样的事 |
[21:35] | Plan out my path, | 给未来做规划 |
[21:36] | identify the obstacles, | 预想可能的困难 |
[21:38] | visualize the next six months, | 想象接下来的六个月 |
[21:41] | one year, five years… | 一年 甚至五年 |
[21:44] | and as a result, | 结果呢 |
[21:45] | All those thoughts became this. | 所有的想法就变成了这些 |
[21:50] | You’ve made yourself quite at home at Grayson Manor | 最近 你在格雷森庄园过得 |
[21:52] | as of late. | 毫无拘束啊 |
[21:53] | I do my best to keep out of your way. | 我尽量不影响你的生活 |
[21:55] | That’s debatable. | 那可不一定 |
[21:57] | Still, I was hoping that you could assist me | 但我还是希望在我遇到的 |
[21:58] | with a matter that’s come to my attention. | 某件事上 你能够帮我 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:10] | I had that reaction, too. | 我也有同样的反应 |
[22:11] | Please, you must understand… | 求你了 你要理解我 |
[22:12] | Which part, that you seduced my husband, | 哪一点 是你勾搭我丈夫 |
[22:15] | or that you hid it from my all-too-trusting son? | 还是隐瞒我那如此信任你的儿子 |
[22:17] | It happened one time. You had just fired me. | 这只发生过一次 我当时被你解雇了 |
[22:20] | It was a terrible mistake. | 这是个糟糕的错误 |
[22:21] | On that, we are in violent agreement. | 这一点 我倒是同意 |
[22:23] | He offered to help me– money, a-a job. | 他提出要帮我 给我钱 工作 |
[22:26] | Put yourself in the same position. | 换成是你在那种情况下 |
[22:28] | Can you honestly say that you wouldn’t have done | 老实说 你不会做 |
[22:29] | the exact same thing? | 同样的事吗 |
[22:30] | Oh, well, my judgment’s not in question here, | 咱们讨论的可不是我的选择 |
[22:32] | nor my future. | 或者我的未来 |
[22:33] | And we both know it would be | 而且 我们都知道 |
[22:35] | a simple pleasure to annihilate you. | 除掉你不费吹灰之力 |
[22:38] | Please, Victoria. | 求你了 维多利亚 |
[22:40] | Don’t destroy what I have with Daniel. | 别毁掉我和丹尼尔的关系 |
[22:42] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[22:44] | I swear, I will do anything to put this right. | 我发誓 我愿意做任何事来弥补 |
[22:48] | I’m counting on it. | 我可靠你了 |
[22:51] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:52] | you know where Mr. Grobet is staying, don’t you? | 你知道格罗贝先生的住所吧 |
[22:56] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[22:58] | Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[22:59] | Slight hiccup in the plan, | 计划遇到点小难题 |
[23:01] | and by “Slight,” I mean massive. | 说”小” 其实是大问题 |
[23:03] | Victoria’s gonna exploit Ashley’s plight | 维多利亚打算用利用录像 |
[23:05] | to her advantage. | 把阿什莉变为己用 |
[23:07] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[23:08] | By sending her to Salvador’s bed. | 送她去萨尔瓦多的床上 |
[23:11] | And if Ashley manages to convince him… | 如果阿什莉成功劝他 |
[23:13] | to change his mind about Daniel… | 放弃对丹尼尔的投票 |
[23:15] | Conrad wins the vote. | 康拉德就会赢 |
[23:16] | and we lose our biggest link to the Initiative. | 这样我们就失去了和联盟最大的联系 |
[23:18] | No. | 不 |
[23:20] | That’s not an option. | 这绝对不可以 |
[23:32] | Wow. Where are you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[23:35] | I forgot that I have to butter up some donors | 我忘了得去讨好一些捐赠人 |
[23:37] | for the heal the sound benefit. | 他们帮助解决了真实收益问题 |
[23:39] | But I won’t be long. | 但不会太久的 |
[23:40] | Good. I’m liable to get jealous | 那就好 你穿这么漂亮出去 |
[23:41] | with you out dressed like this. | 可是很容易让我吃醋的 |
[23:45] | Something wrong? | 你有什么心事吗 |
[23:48] | Daniel, no one’s ever been kinder to me than you. | 丹尼尔 从没有人像你这样对我这么好 |
[23:50] | I just want you to know how much that means to me. | 我想让你知道 这对我来说意义重大 |
[23:53] | Well, that’s nice. You’re welcome, babe. | 那很好啊 不用客气 宝贝 |
[23:55] | Now hurry up so you can get back here. | 那你快收拾吧 早去早回 |
[24:06] | Is she on her way? | 她走了吗 |
[24:07] | She just left. You’re good to go. | 她刚走 该你上场了 |
[24:15] | Aiden, what’s up? | 艾登 怎么了 |
[24:17] | How soon can you get to the Cooper’s Neck Inn? | 你要多久才能赶到库珀海景酒店 |
[24:19] | 20 minutes. Is there a problem? | 二十分钟吧 出什么事了吗 |
[24:21] | Not on the phone. | 见面详谈 |
[24:24] | I’m on my way. | 我这就出发 |
[24:31] | Thanks for coming, Nolan. | 谢谢你能来 诺兰 |
[24:33] | I know you’re a busy guy. | 我知道你是个大忙人 |
[24:35] | Not for much longer. | 也忙不了多久了 |
[24:42] | Look, you’re, uh… | 那个 |
[24:44] | You’re good at finding out stuff about people, right? | 你一向擅长挖掘别人的内幕资料 对吧 |
[24:50] | I think I might have a little problem on my hands | 我觉得那对资助我酒吧的哥俩 |
[24:52] | with the guy who bought in to the bar and his brother. | 好像有点小问题 |
[24:54] | Text me their names, and I’ll… | 把他们的名字发到我手机上 我查查 |
[24:58] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[25:02] | Um, Jack, could we… | 杰克 我们能 |
[25:04] | Could we pick this up later? | 我们回头再说这事行吗 |
[25:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:12] | Marco. | 马可 |
[25:13] | What, did you come to collect the knife | 怎么 你是来数我背上被你 |
[25:14] | you left in my back? | 捅了多少刀的 |
[25:16] | Oh, it’s not your usual hangout last I remember. | 在我的记忆里 这可不是你经常来的地方啊 |
[25:18] | Oh, well, a lot of things have changed | 你走了之后 |
[25:20] | since you walked out the door. | 很多事都变了 |
[25:21] | Please. You mean since you threw me out. | 你是指 我被你扫地出门之后 |
[25:24] | So is this–is this really where Amanda Clarke lives? | 这就是阿曼达·克拉克住的地方吗 |
[25:26] | She never saw a penny of that fortune | 她从没见过她财产的一分钱吧 |
[25:28] | you allegedly put aside for her, did she? | 那笔你所谓的专门留给她的钱 是吧 |
[25:31] | You obviously think you have a trump card, Marco. | 你显然觉得你手里握有一张王牌 马可 |
[25:33] | Why don’t you go ahead and play it? | 你干嘛不直接甩出来呢 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:37] | Getting fired from Nolcorp before the I.P.O. | 在诺氏上市之前被炒鱿鱼 |
[25:39] | basically trashed my career. | 基本上毁了我的职业生涯 |
[25:41] | I am tired of living hand to mouth. | 我过够了紧巴巴的日子 |
[25:43] | Well, I offered you a payout, | 我也曾给你一笔钱 |
[25:45] | which you threw back in my face, literally. | 可你直接甩我脸上了 |
[25:47] | I didn’t want a payout, Nolan. | 我要的不是钱 诺兰 |
[25:48] | I want my old job back. | 我想要回我的职位 |
[25:50] | I helped to build Nolcorp from the ground up, | 诺氏的建立也有我的汗马功劳 |
[25:52] | and you know that. | 这点你心里清楚 |
[25:53] | And you just helped tear it down, | 而你现在又在帮忙毁掉公司 |
[25:55] | So no dice. | 所以 没门 |
[25:56] | Plus… | 而且 |
[25:58] | The position’s already been filled. | 财务总监的位置已经有人了 |
[26:00] | Padma is so much better for me than you ever were. | 帕德玛比你合适多了 |
[26:03] | Why, because she’s easier to fool? | 为什么 就因为她更好骗 |
[26:07] | Padma knows exactly who I am. | 帕德玛很清楚我的为人 |
[26:09] | I’ve told her everything. | 我告诉了她一切 |
[26:10] | Except for the fact that you’re allowing Amanda Clarke | 除了你让阿曼达·克拉克和你最好的朋友 |
[26:12] | and your best friend to live above a bar, | 住在一个破酒吧里 |
[26:14] | cueless about the money that’s rightfully hers. | 并对自己的合法财产一无所知 |
[26:31] | Ms. Davenport… | 达文波特小姐 |
[26:33] | I understand you have a proposition for me. | 我记得你有个提议要跟我说 |
[26:35] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[26:36] | Please do. | 请请 |
[26:37] | You’ll find a glass of champagne waiting for you | 香槟已经为你斟好 |
[26:40] | on the nightstand. | 就在床头柜上 |
[26:45] | All right. What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:47] | I want to know why you left me out | 我想知道你为什么 |
[26:49] | of the final negotiations with Nolcorp. | 不让我参加跟诺氏的最终谈判 |
[26:51] | I thought we were partners. | 我还以为我们是合作伙伴 |
[26:52] | We were working together. | 我们只是一起工作 |
[26:54] | Partners is taking it a bit far. | 说合作伙伴有点过了吧 |
[26:55] | Without my efforts, the Nolcorp acquisition | 没有我的努力 收购诺氏 |
[26:58] | would never have gotten off the launchpad. | 怎么可能成功 |
[27:00] | Why are you suddenly questioning my loyalty? | 你怎么突然间质疑起我的忠诚来了 |
[27:03] | The truth? | 说实话 |
[27:05] | Bcause I’ve only known you for a few weeks, | 因为我才认识你几周 |
[27:06] | and I’ve been advised to have you further vetted. | 有人建议我对你进行更近一步的调查 |
[27:09] | Advised by whom? | 谁出的主意啊 |
[27:13] | What, your girlfriend? | 你女朋友吗 |
[27:16] | Because if she’s the bar by which you measure fidelity, | 如果她是左右你辨识诚意的那个人 |
[27:19] | then there’s something you need to know. | 有些事还真该让你知道知道 |
[27:27] | – Daniel. – Ashley. | -丹尼尔 -阿什莉 |
[27:28] | Hey, you shouldn’t be here. | 你不能闯进来 |
[27:29] | – Ashley. – Daniel? | -阿什莉 -丹尼尔 |
[27:30] | No, it’s–Daniel, this isn’t what you think it is. | 不不 丹尼尔 这不是你想的那样 |
[27:32] | Then what is it exactly, huh? | 那是什么样的 |
[27:33] | Oh, let me guess. My father sent you here | 让我猜猜 我父亲让你来 |
[27:35] | to screw Grobet for his vote, didn’t he? | 贿赂格罗贝不让他投我的票 是不是 |
[27:36] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是的 |
[27:37] | – Is that what happened? – No, no! No, that’s not– | -是不是这样的 -不是 不是的 |
[27:38] | You’ve been working for him this whole time,haven’t you? | 你一直在为他工作 是不是 |
[27:40] | No, no, I haven’t. | 不是 我没有 |
[27:40] | No, Daniel, please listen to me. | 丹尼尔 求你了 听我说 |
[27:41] | – Daniel, listen. – No– save it. Get off of me! | -丹尼尔 听我说 -不用了 别碰我 |
[27:42] | – Hey, that’s enough! – You disgust me! | -够了 -你让我恶心 |
[27:48] | Hey, please. | 嗨 别拍 |
[27:49] | You listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 你给我听着 你个王八蛋 |
[27:51] | Unless you want me to hand your wife the easiest, | 除非你想让你老婆占尽便宜 |
[27:52] | and for you, the costliest divorce in history, | 而你来承受这个史上最昂贵的离婚账单 |
[27:54] | your vote is mine tomorrow. | 否则 明天把你的票投给我 |
[27:57] | Get your stuff out of my house, Ashley. | 收拾东西 给我滚蛋 阿什莉 |
[28:06] | Congratulations, Miss Thorne. | 恭喜你 索恩小姐 |
[28:08] | I do believe, this time tomorrow, | 我相信明天这个时候 |
[28:09] | Grayson global will be coronating a new king. | 格雷森集团将会有一位新国王加冕 |
[28:27] | Oh, hey, Francine. | 你好 弗朗辛 |
[28:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[28:30] | Salvador, | 萨尔瓦多 |
[28:32] | I trust last night left Conrad in good standing with you. | 我想经过昨晚 你应该站到康拉德这边了吧 |
[28:35] | Unfortunately for your husband, | 很不幸 |
[28:36] | it seems Daniel inherited twice your ruthlessness. | 看来丹尼尔继承了你们两倍的心狠手辣 |
[28:41] | I’ll side with the boy, | 我会投票给他 |
[28:42] | and those loyal to me will follow. | 剩下的人也会跟着我 |
[28:52] | He’s won, hasn’t he? | 他赢了 是不是 |
[28:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:55] | But we have one card left to play. | 但我们还有一张王牌 |
[28:56] | What, tell him the truth? | 什么王牌 告诉他真相 |
[28:58] | It’d be like signing his death warrant. | 那跟判他死刑差不多 |
[29:02] | Daniel, before you go in there, | 丹尼尔 你进去之前 |
[29:04] | please give us five minutes. | 能不能给我们五分钟 |
[29:06] | You’ve got two. | 给你们两分钟 |
[29:14] | I’ve known you two | 我一直深谙 |
[29:14] | to be capable of some pretty vile things, | 你们俩的卑鄙手段 |
[29:16] | But you’ve outdone yourselves this time. | 但这次你们也太出格了 |
[29:18] | Now what the hell are you holding over Ashley | 你们到底抓住了阿什莉的什么把柄 |
[29:20] | that would compel her to degrade herself like this? | 让她能干出这么龌龊的事情 |
[29:22] | Whatever Ashley did or didn’t do is irrelevant. | 阿什莉的所作所为跟这无关 |
[29:25] | – The truth is… – The truth? | -真相是 -真相 |
[29:26] | Coming from you? | 你会说真相 |
[29:29] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[29:31] | The truth is, | 真相是 |
[29:32] | that I will do whatever it takes to protect you. | 为了保护你 我会不择手段 |
[29:35] | I recognize that you’re ambitious, but you are young. | 我知道你有雄心壮志 但你还太年轻 |
[29:38] | And as your mother, | 作为你母亲 |
[29:39] | as the one person who loves you more than anyone in this world, | 作为这个世界上最爱你的人 |
[29:42] | I beseech you to call off this vote– | 我恳求你取消这次投票 |
[29:44] | And why would I do that? | 我凭什么要那么做 |
[29:46] | Winning that vote today will put you in unspeakable danger. | 赢得投票会让你置身于无法言喻的危险中 |
[29:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | Tell me what kind of danger I’m in. | 那你说说我会有什么危险 |
[29:53] | Come on. Make me believe you. | 说啊 看看能不能让我相信 |
[30:00] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[30:04] | As expected. | 意料之中 |
[30:06] | The depths you’ll go to stay in power are shameless. | 为保住自身地位 你们真什么都做得出来 |
[30:13] | – Mr. Duncan. – Hey, Declan. | -邓肯先生 -德克兰 |
[30:16] | We, uh, we missed you at the reception. | 那天在招待会上没看到你 |
[30:18] | Yeah, it was a beautiful ceremony, though. | 是啊 不过那个仪式很不错 |
[30:20] | Your dad would’ve been proud. | 你们爸爸一定会很自豪的 |
[30:21] | Is, uh, Jack around? | 杰克在吗 |
[30:23] | I thought I remembered he lived on the boat. | 我记得他好像是住在这船上的 |
[30:24] | Yeah. Well, no. | 现在不住了 |
[30:26] | N–I live here now, ever since the baby came. | 自从孩子生下来 这儿就成了我住的地方 |
[30:29] | Did you check the bar? He’s probably just opening up. | 你去酒吧那边看了吗 他应该在准备开张 |
[30:31] | Oh, yeah. Right. I’ll do that. | 好的 我去看看 |
[30:32] | It’s just–it, um… | 那什么 |
[30:34] | Are his business partners around? | 他的合伙人都在吗 |
[30:36] | Nate and Kenny? | 奈特和肯尼吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:38] | Should be here any minute. | 应该马上就过来了 |
[30:39] | Want me to walk up with you? | 要我跟你一起过去吗 |
[30:44] | Know what? | 哎呀 |
[30:44] | I left the baby’s gift in the backseat. | 我把给宝宝的礼物落在车子后座了 |
[30:46] | I-I gotta go get it. I’ll be right back. | 我过去拿 一会儿就回来 |
[30:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:06] | Well, well. Hey, Kenny. Look who it is. | 肯尼 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[31:08] | You remember Matt Duncan. | 你还记得马特·邓肯吧 |
[31:09] | Sure do. | 当然了 |
[31:10] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[31:13] | I don’t have anything to say to you boys. | 我跟你们没什么好说的 |
[31:15] | Well, that’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[31:16] | We got a lot of questions for you, | 不过我们倒是有很多问题要问你 |
[31:18] | mainly about what happened to our old man six years ago. | 主要是关于我们老爸六年前到底出了什么事 |
[31:20] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此一无所知 |
[31:22] | See, we don’t believe that’s true. | 我们不相信你 |
[31:24] | You know why? | 知道为什么不 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause the last thing he says to us was, | 因为他告诉我们的最后一句话 |
[31:27] | he had a meeting right here with your old pal Carl Porter. | 就是他要到这儿来见你的老朋友卡尔·波特 |
[31:30] | Same night your kid was sideswiped by a car. | 那晚你的孩子也正好也出了车祸 |
[31:32] | After that, we never heard from him again. | 此后我们再也不知道他的下落 |
[31:33] | I spent that night in the hospital. | 那晚我一直待在医院 |
[31:36] | That’s not the whole story, is it? | 事情并不完全是这样的 对不对 |
[31:38] | Tell you what. Why don’t we go settle this like men? | 这样吧 我们何不以男人的方式来解决问题 |
[31:41] | See if I can’t find a way to jog your memory. | 看看我能不能让你想起些什么 |
[31:51] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢您了 |
[31:54] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[31:57] | Salvador voted with Daniel, | 萨瓦多尔把票投给了丹尼尔 |
[31:59] | and the board did the same. | 董事会也一样 |
[32:01] | So it’s official. | 看来木已成舟 |
[32:03] | He’s the new C.E.O.. | 他成了新总裁 |
[32:08] | Mr. Grobet, | 格罗贝先生 |
[32:10] | thank you for your vote. | 谢谢您的投票 |
[32:13] | I suggest you smile and shake my hand. | 我建议你面带微笑地跟我握个手 |
[32:16] | In addition to Nolcorp, | 除了诺氏企业 |
[32:17] | my other acquisition today was your loyalty. | 我的另外一个收获就是你的忠诚 |
[32:19] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[32:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Emily, what a nice surprise. | 艾米莉 你也来了啊 |
[32:28] | Daniel, I hear congratulations are in order. | 丹尼尔 恭喜你当选总裁 |
[32:31] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:32] | I think I may have found my calling. | 我想我总算找到了属于自己的职业 |
[32:34] | What brings you to the city? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[32:35] | Actually, I was just hoping to steal Aiden for a bit. | 其实我是来找艾登的 |
[32:37] | Well, he’s your man. | 他归你了 |
[32:39] | I just need him for two seconds. | 不过我有点事要跟他说一下 |
[32:41] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[32:45] | Victoria, Conrad. | 维多利亚 康拉德 |
[32:48] | I bet you’re so proud. | 你们肯定感到非常骄傲 |
[32:49] | I know I am. | 我都为他高兴 |
[32:53] | Congratulations I knew you could do it. | 恭喜 我知道你一定能行 |
[32:55] | Aiden, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 艾登 没有我做不到这一步 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | Which makes this bit of bad news | 因此告诉你这个坏消息 |
[33:00] | all the more difficult to deliver. | 我真的觉得很艰难 |
[33:02] | My leadership was not the only piece of new business | 今天会上不仅决定了 |
[33:04] | that came to pass today. | 我这个总裁职位 |
[33:06] | The board also elected to close ranks | 还选举了一个团队 |
[33:08] | while the company goes through this transition. | 帮助公司渡过磨合期 |
[33:10] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[33:11] | Meaning there’s no room for you on the board | 意思是说你没法进董事会了 |
[33:14] | unless someone willingly vacates, | 除非有人自愿退出 |
[33:15] | and I don’t see that happening anytime soon, | 不过近期应该不会有人这么做 |
[33:18] | as the Nolcorp deal | 诺氏又把我们的盈亏线 |
[33:19] | just increased our bottom line by 30%. | 提高了百分之三十 |
[33:22] | But, hey, look on the bright side. | 不过 朝好的方面想吧 |
[33:24] | I’m sure this will come | 我相信听到这消息 |
[33:25] | as a considerable relief to Mr. Takeda, | 武田先生一定松了口气 |
[33:27] | who’s just regained your full attention. | 因为这样你就能全心全意做他的代理人了 |
[33:29] | Have fun with Emily today. | 祝你和艾米莉愉快 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:38] | He’s finally down. | 他总算是睡下了 |
[33:40] | What you lookin’ for? | 你在找什么 |
[33:42] | My dad’s address book | 我爸的地址簿 |
[33:44] | so I can send out thank-yous for all the christening gifts. | 我想为收到的那些洗礼礼物寄一些感谢信 |
[33:46] | Have you seen it? | 你看到过吗 |
[33:47] | No. Did you ask Declan? | 没有 问过德克兰没 |
[33:50] | No. Hey, man. | 没 喂 伙计 |
[33:51] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[33:52] | Look, I am sorry to be the bearer of troubling news, | 我真的很遗憾要告诉你这个坏消息 |
[33:54] | but I did that research | 我按你的要求 |
[33:56] | you asked for on your new business partners. | 对你那两个合伙人做了调查 |
[33:58] | Does the name Joe Ryan mean anything to you? | 乔·瑞安这个名字你耳熟吗 |
[34:00] | Wait. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[34:02] | Are–are you saying they’re related to that Joe Ryan? | 你是说他们是那个乔·瑞安的亲戚 |
[34:04] | I am telling you, he’s their father. | 此人是他们的父亲 |
[34:06] | I dug up an article from November of ’06. | 我找到了一篇06年11月的文章 |
[34:08] | His body washed up on gin beach. He’d been– | 他的尸体在琴海滩上被人发现 他被 |
[34:11] | Shot to death. I know. | 枪杀了 我知道 |
[34:12] | – They never found the person who did it. – Yeah, well, | -警方一直没找到凶手 -没错 |
[34:13] | looks like your new buddy Nate took a page from dad’s playbook. | 看来你的合伙人奈特子承父业 |
[34:17] | He just wrapped up a 5-year vacay at rikers for drug trafficking. | 因为贩毒 他刚刚结束了在莱克的五年刑期 |
[34:21] | And as for Kenny, the guy doesn’t own a house in Southampton. | 至于肯尼 他在南汉普顿并没有房子 |
[34:24] | He sublets a 1-bedroom in Sag Harbor. | 他在萨格港住在一间合租的卧室里 |
[34:27] | Jack, these guys are seriously bad dudes. | 杰克 这两人绝非善类 |
[34:31] | There’s a man out there covered in blood. I think he’s dying. | 外面躺着个浑身是血的男人 我想他快死了 |
[34:34] | – I-I gotta call you back. – Jack– | -我回头再打给你 -杰克 |
[34:36] | Stay with the baby! | 别离开孩子 |
[34:37] | No, Jack– | 不 杰克 |
[34:38] | Keep your eyes open. Come on. Stay awake. | 睁眼 快睁眼 保持清醒 |
[34:40] | – Stay up. Come on. – Mr. Duncan! | -要挺住 -邓肯先生 |
[34:41] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:42] | I don’t know. I found him like this. | 不知道 我发现时他就是这样了 |
[34:43] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[34:44] | Keep him conscious. I’m calling 9-1-1. | 别让他失去意识 我去打911 |
[34:46] | No. | 别 |
[34:48] | No cops. | 不要惊动警察 |
[34:49] | Get her outta here. | 把她带走 |
[34:50] | Charlotte, come on. | 夏洛特 跟我来 |
[34:53] | The–the Ryans… | 瑞…瑞安兄弟… |
[34:53] | They did this to you? | 是他们干的吗 |
[34:55] | Their old man, they… think your dad killed him. | 他们… 以为你爸爸杀了他们老爹 |
[35:01] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[35:01] | My dad would never do something like that. | 我爸爸绝不可能做出那样的事情 |
[35:04] | He didn’t. I did. | 他没有 是我杀的 |
[35:09] | I used his gun. | 我用了他的枪 |
[35:11] | He hid it on your boat to protect me. | 他把枪藏在你的船上 来保护我 |
[35:16] | They’re not your friends, Jack. | 他们是敌非友 杰克 |
[35:18] | They want payback. | 他们要报仇 |
[35:35] | Needless to say, | 毫无疑问 |
[35:36] | You were right to keep Daniel in the dark this afternoon. | 你今天下午没告诉丹尼尔真相 做得很对 |
[35:40] | The boy will soon run the company toward the ground, | 那孩子很快就会让公司一落千丈 |
[35:42] | proving little use to the Initiative. | 证明他对联盟毫无用处 |
[35:45] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[35:47] | I think he handled himself very well today. | 我觉得他今天表现不错 |
[35:49] | Seemingly. | 表面上看起来而已 |
[35:51] | But his vaulting ambition | 但他的雄心壮志 |
[35:52] | will bring him down as swiftly as it propped him up. | 会让他爬得越高 摔得越惨 |
[35:58] | What the hell was that for? | 这是干什么呢 |
[36:01] | Take your pick. | 选清楚你的阵营 |
[36:20] | Evening, Jack. | 晚上好 杰克 |
[36:24] | Thought we should check on you guys. | 我们觉得该来看看你们 |
[36:26] | Heard there was a little incident earlier. | 听说之前有点小事故 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | Decided to close up early. People were pretty spooked. | 决定早点关门 大家都吓坏了 |
[36:33] | Yeah. Looks like it. | 是啊 看样子是这样 |
[36:35] | Is it true some old-timer nearly bought it out there? | 某位长辈差点死在这儿 是真的吗 |
[36:38] | Some friend of your father’s or something? | 是你父亲的朋友吗 |
[36:40] | Matt Duncan. | 马特·邓肯 |
[36:43] | Luckily I got him to the hospital in time. | 所幸我及时把他送到医院 |
[36:45] | Yeah, lucky for him. You’re a good samaritan, Jack. | 是啊 他真走运 你真是个大善人 杰克 |
[36:49] | Most people wouldn’t get involved. | 一般人对这种事都避之不及 |
[36:53] | Did he say who did it? | 他说了是谁干的吗 |
[36:55] | No. Never saw ’em. He got jumped from behind. | 没有 没人看到 他是从后面被扑倒的 |
[36:58] | Guess we should all keep our eyes open then. | 大概我们都该多加小心了 |
[37:01] | Yeah, speaking of which, | 是啊 说到这个 |
[37:03] | I accidentally picked up your pop’s black book off the bar today. | 我今天离开酒吧时不小心拿了你爸爸的黑名单 |
[37:07] | he– | 他… |
[37:08] | He’s a real popular guy, your old man, huh? | 他真是树敌不少啊 你老爹 |
[37:13] | That was a nice christening today. | 今天的洗礼很不错 |
[37:16] | Sleep tight. | 晚安好梦 |
[37:23] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[37:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:27] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[37:32] | 马特·邓肯 西蒙托克高速8871号 纽约市东汉普顿 | |
[37:35] | Lock the doors. I’ll be up in a minute. | 锁好门 我一会儿上楼 |
[37:45] | Last one. | 最后一份 |
[37:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:48] | My hand is cramping. | 手都写麻了 |
[37:50] | So it’s done. | 木已成舟了对吧 |
[37:52] | We’re an official subsidiary of Grayson Global. | 我们正式成为了格雷森国际的子公司 |
[37:54] | Yeah, well, forgive me if I don’t feel like | 是 抱歉啊 |
[37:56] | cracking open the champagne. Mm. | 我倒不是很想开香槟庆祝 |
[37:59] | Nolan, I’m sorry. | 诺兰 很抱歉 |
[38:01] | I feel responsible. | 我觉得对此我有责任 |
[38:02] | Don’t. | 别 |
[38:03] | Remember when I asked you how far you’d be willing to go | 记得我曾经问你 为了捍卫公司 |
[38:07] | to defend this company? | 你愿意冒多少风险吗 |
[38:11] | First rule of dirty dealing, always have a contingency plan | 肮脏交易规则第一条 一定要有个应急计划 |
[38:14] | that bites your opponent in the ass | 好反咬你的对手一口 |
[38:16] | Harder than they bit you. | 且十倍还之 |
[38:18] | What kind of plan? | 什么样的计划 |
[38:19] | Just know that I have no intention | 你只要明白我绝不愿 |
[38:22] | of letting those bastards profit off David Clarke. | 让这些混蛋靠着大卫·克拉克牟利就是了 |
[38:25] | But why wait? Why not hit them now? | 但为什么按兵不动 为什么不现在就反击 |
[38:28] | It’s much easier to destroy a castle from inside its walls. | 要摧毁一座城堡 从内部来要容易得多 |
[38:32] | Huh. Suddenly I’ve become– | 突然间我就变成了 |
[38:34] | A Trojan horse. | 特洛伊木马 |
[38:35] | Oh, when I’m finished, | 当我完事后 |
[38:37] | young Daniel won’t know what hit him. | 小丹尼尔甚至还不知道他被什么击垮了 |
[38:40] | Always burning the midnight oil. | 总是半夜加班加点啊 |
[38:42] | Should I call security? | 要叫保安吗 |
[38:44] | That’s a good question, Nolan. | 值得考虑啊 诺兰 |
[38:46] | Um, Padma… | 帕德玛… |
[38:49] | Marco and I are… in talks | 马可和我…正在商讨 |
[38:51] | to find him a position within the company. | 在公司里给他找个职位的事 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | After what he did? | 在他做出那些事之后 |
[38:58] | That’s insane. | 简直是疯了 |
[39:00] | Actually, it’s just smart business. | 事实上 这是桩好买卖 |
[39:03] | Right, Nolan? | 对吧 诺兰 |
[39:24] | Do you think it’s possible for people like us to ever be– | 你觉得像我们这样的人可不可能… |
[39:29] | Like everybody else? | 和普通人一样生活吗 |
[39:32] | I was gonna say “Happy.” | 我本来想说的是”幸福” |
[39:35] | Maybe not completely. | 不完全会 |
[39:40] | But right now I’m happy. | 但现在我很幸福 |
[39:45] | Being with you is the only time I’ve ever felt peace. | 只有和你一起 我才觉得内心平静 |
[40:09] | Revelations can help us accept the things we need the most… | 《启示录》帮助我们接受最为需要的事物 |
[40:18] | expose the secrets we so desperately try to hide… | 揭露极力隐瞒的秘密 |
[40:25] | and illuminate the dangers all around us. | 指明周身潜在的危险 |
[40:30] | But more than anything, | 但最为重要的是 |
[40:32] | Revelations are windows into our true selves… | 《启示录》让我们看清自身 |
[40:48] | both the good… | 良善的一面… |
[40:56] | and the evil… | 丑恶的一面 |
[41:26] | and those weavering somewhere in between | 及交织其中亦正亦邪的部分 |
[41:56] | Everything is in place. | 一切就位 |
[41:58] | With the ultimate power to destroy all that we cherish most. | 拥有终极权力去摧毁所有我们最珍惜的东西 |
[42:01] | Shall we put the plan to a vote? | 我们是否要就计划进行投票 |
[42:11] | 来电 维多利亚·格雷森 | |
[42:15] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[42:16] | I’d like to speak to you about a matter of grave importance. | 我要和你说一件非常重要的事情 |
[42:19] | It’s about Daniel. | 是关于丹尼尔的 |
[42:22] | Oh, I see you have company. | 我看到你有伴啊 |
[42:25] | Why don’t you call me when you’re alone? | 要不等你一个人的时候再给我电话吧 |
[42:31] | Well, that was unexpected. | 真是出人意料 |
[42:33] | Who was that? | 刚刚打电话的是谁 |
[42:38] | Leverage. | 谈判砝码 |