| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Tell me who hired you to take my sister. | 是谁指使你带走我姐姐的 | 
| [00:05] | She’s probably dead. | 她可能死了 | 
| [00:06] | Marco here claims he set up an account | 马可说他建立了一个离岸账户 | 
| [00:08] | that was mysteriously drained | 该账户在诺氏集团上市前一周 | 
| [00:10] | a week before Nolcorp went public. | 被神秘地提取一空 | 
| [00:12] | I’ll write you a check. | 我给你开张支票吧 | 
| [00:13] | 51% controlling interest | 我要诺氏集团51%的控股权益 | 
| [00:14] | and your continued good faith as its C.E.O. | 你继续心无旁念地当好首席执行官 | 
| [00:17] | The Ryans think your dad killed their old man. | 瑞安兄弟以为你爸爸杀了他们老爹 | 
| [00:20] | Is it true some old-timer nearly bought it out there? | 某位长辈差点死在这儿 是真的吗 | 
| [00:23] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [00:24] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 | 
| [00:25] | Daniel, this isn’t what you think it is. | 丹尼尔 这不是你想的那样 | 
| [00:26] | What is it exactly, huh? No! | 那是什么样的 | 
| [00:27] | – Get off me. You disgust me! – Hey, that’s enough! | -别碰我 真让我恶心 -够了 | 
| [00:29] | We need to discuss your son’s future. | 我们得谈谈你儿子的未来 | 
| [00:31] | You so much as lay a hand on my son, | 你敢动我儿子一根指头 | 
| [00:33] | and I will kill you myself. | 我就亲手宰了你 | 
| [00:34] | So it’s official. He’s the new C.E.O. | 这事定了 他是新任首席执行官 | 
| [00:36] | There is no room for you on the board | 你没法进董事会了 | 
| [00:38] | unless someone willingly vacates, | 除非有人自愿退出 | 
| [00:40] | and I don’t see that happening anytime soon. | 不过近期应该不会有人这么做 | 
| [00:42] | I’d like to speak to you about a matter of grave importance. | 我要和你说一件非常重要的事情 | 
| [00:45] | It’s about Daniel. | 是关于丹尼尔的 | 
| [00:47] | Power… | 力量 | 
| [00:49] | born out of nature, | 始于自然 | 
| [00:52] | coveted by man. | 为人类所觊觎 | 
| [00:55] | Wars rage on, | 战乱连连 | 
| [00:57] | and victors are crowned… | 胜者为王 | 
| [01:00] | But true power can never be lost or won. | 但是真正的力量无法失去或者赢得 | 
| [01:04] | True power comes from within. | 真正的力量来自内心 | 
| [01:08] | You’re in top shape. | 你状态不错 | 
| [01:12] | I have to be. | 我必须如此 | 
| [01:14] | The sun’s nearly up. | 太阳快升起了 | 
| [01:16] | Round two? | 来第二轮吗 | 
| [01:19] | How about we switch gears? | 不如来点别的 | 
| [01:32] | Morning, early riser. | 早上好 你起得真早 | 
| [01:35] | Well, that’s an encouraging sign | 看来你确有雄心壮志 | 
| [01:36] | given your hard-won new title. | 符合你努力获得的新头衔 | 
| [01:38] | Being C.E.O. of a global investment firm | 作为全球投资公司的首席执行官 | 
| [01:40] | isn’t exactly a 9-to-5 commitment. | 朝九晚五恐怕还不够 | 
| [01:42] | Then I promise, I’ll only take a moment of your time. | 那我保证我只占用你一点时间 | 
| [01:53] | I gather this meeting | 我召开这次会议 | 
| [01:54] | isn’t as impromptu as it feels. | 并不是临时决定的 | 
| [01:56] | The conglomerate I represent | 我代表的企业集团 | 
| [01:58] | is very particular about where we invest, | 非常讲究投资对象 | 
| [02:00] | in business and in people. | 包括公司和员工 | 
| [02:03] | I agree. | 非常明智 | 
| [02:04] | It’s important to know who you’re getting into bed with. | 了解自己的合作对象很重要 | 
| [02:06] | Before you delve deeper into our complex association, | 在你深入了解你的合作对象之前 | 
| [02:10] | let me suggest you dig a little closer to home. | 我建议你还是仔细查查自己内部情况吧 | 
| [02:15] | Meaning? | 什么意思 | 
| [02:16] | You’ve already uncovered one of your father’s secret assets | 你已经发现了诺氏集团里你爸爸的一个 | 
| [02:20] | in Nolcorp. | 秘密线人 | 
| [02:21] | Apply the same principle that led you there, | 继续顺藤摸瓜 | 
| [02:23] | and you will find that there’s far more buried | 你会发现格雷森国际集团的秘密 | 
| [02:26] | inside Grayson global than meets the eye. | 比表面上看起来要多太多 | 
| [02:29] | Secrets that will make you wealthier and more powerful | 这些秘密能让你更富有强大 | 
| [02:33] | than your father ever dreamed. | 远远超过你父亲的想象 | 
| [02:43] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:46] | Must have slept through my alarm. | 睡得太熟没听到闹铃 | 
| [02:51] | I turned it off. | 是我关了它 | 
| [02:53] | You were tossing and turning all night. | 你整晚辗转难眠 | 
| [02:55] | I wanted you to sleep in. | 我想你多睡一会儿 | 
| [02:58] | What’s going on, Jack? | 杰克 怎么了 | 
| [03:01] | Is there something I need to know? | 有什么要告诉我吗 | 
| [03:05] | Yeah. I’ve, uh… | 我一直… | 
| [03:07] | I’ve been keeping a secret from you. | 我一直隐瞒了一件事 | 
| [03:17] | Our sea glass? | 我们的海玻璃 | 
| [03:19] | I was thinking you could wear it to our wedding. | 我希望你结婚时带上 | 
| [03:21] | It’s something new from something old. | 旧时之物 新的意义 | 
| [03:23] | It’s something borrowed from the sea. | 海洋的借来之物 | 
| [03:26] | And something blue. | 蓝色之物 | 
| [03:27] | I love it, and I love you. | 我好喜欢 我爱你 | 
| [03:31] | I’d tell you two to get a room, | 我本想说你们去房里吧 | 
| [03:32] | but, uh, look what that led to– | 但 那房间也只是 | 
| [03:35] | your own little stowaway. | 一间小收藏室 | 
| [03:37] | Hey, Nate. What you got there? | 奈特 你推的是什么呢 | 
| [03:40] | Uh, supplies. | 补给品 | 
| [03:41] | Hey, uh, why don’t you put your hands to better use, J.P., huh? | 杰克 去做点实事吧 | 
| [03:44] | Maybe wipe down the bar before we open. | 比如在开门前把酒吧擦干净 | 
| [03:46] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [03:50] | Since when do you take orders from the Ryan brothers? | 你什么时候开始听瑞安兄弟的话了 | 
| [03:53] | Just trying to keep the peace, babe. | 我只是在维持和平 宝贝 | 
| [03:56] | They’re our partners now. | 他们是我们的合伙人 | 
| [03:57] | At least for the time being. | 至少目前是 | 
| [03:59] | Something’s not right about ’em, Jack. | 他们不对劲 杰克 | 
| [04:01] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉出来 | 
| [04:10] | Are you going to answer that? | 你到底接不接电话 | 
| [04:17] | Need I remind you that Daniel is having his coffee | 要我提醒你吗 丹尼尔现在 | 
| [04:20] | in your former office right now. | 在你以前的办公室里喝咖啡 | 
| [04:21] | Yes, an office he’s vastly unprepared for. | 他现在还没有做好充分准备 | 
| [04:24] | Why do you think the phone keeps ringing? | 不然你觉得为什么电话一直在响 | 
| [04:25] | The investors are probably in a panic. | 投资人说不定正慌作一团 | 
| [04:27] | They’re not the only ones. | 不止是他们 | 
| [04:29] | The longer Daniel remains in power, | 丹尼尔掌权时间越长 | 
| [04:31] | the more likely the Initiative is to use him | 反美联盟的人就越可能利用他 | 
| [04:32] | the way they used us all those years ago. | 就像他们一直利用我们一样 | 
| [04:34] | Daniel’s shortcomings will soon readily become apparent, | 丹尼尔的缺点很快就会显露 | 
| [04:36] | and they will just move on. | 他们会另觅他人 | 
| [04:38] | How can you be so glib? | 你怎么这么振振有词 | 
| [04:39] | Because Daniel refuses to listen to either one of us. | 因为丹尼尔拒绝听我们的话 | 
| [04:42] | And short of telling him the truth and sealing his doom, | 除开告诉他事实 宣告他失败了之外 | 
| [04:45] | we’ve done everything we could to try and get through to him. | 我们已经试过一切方法了 | 
| [04:49] | Not everything. | 还没有 | 
| [04:50] | I just got off the phone with Patricia Barnes. | 我刚和帕翠莎·巴恩斯打完电话 | 
| [04:52] | She and her husband are going to be spending the weekend with us. | 她和她丈夫打算和我们共度周末 | 
| [04:55] | Patricia and Judge Barnes? | 帕翠莎和巴恩斯法官 | 
| [04:57] | The man’s weeks away from a supreme court confirmation. | 还有几周他就要拿到最高法院的确认了 | 
| [05:00] | You’d think our home would be | 大家还以为 | 
| [05:01] | the last place he’d want to be seen. | 我们家是他最不想见的地方呢 | 
| [05:03] | Oh, but not Patricia. | 帕翠莎不这么认为 | 
| [05:03] | I just bought us the head table | 我刚为我们买下了 | 
| [05:05] | at her annual liberty project benefit. | 她年度自由项目慈善晚宴的贵宾桌席位 | 
| [05:08] | And why, pray tell, would you want to do that? | 那请问 你为什么要这样做 | 
| [05:11] | Because her organization is dedicated | 因为她的团队致力于 | 
| [05:13] | to helping the falsely convicted appeal their unjust verdicts. | 帮助被误判有罪的人重新上诉 | 
| [05:16] | And as a man wrongly accused of a crime yourself, | 你作为一个被误判有罪的人 | 
| [05:19] | this benefit is the perfect venue | 这次慈善晚宴是你 | 
| [05:21] | for you to begin rehabilitating your image. | 重塑形象的绝佳机会 | 
| [05:23] | Well, if they sold stock in irony, | 如果股票价格是讽刺 | 
| [05:25] | I would be richer than the sultan of brunei. | 我就会比文莱苏丹更有钱了 | 
| [05:27] | When Daniel inevitably falters as the head of Grayson Global, | 格雷森国际集团总经理丹尼尔失败之时 | 
| [05:30] | the board is sure to | 董事会肯定会 | 
| [05:31] | welcome you back with open arms. | 热烈欢迎你的归来 | 
| [05:33] | Well, the question remains, | 问题仍在于 | 
| [05:34] | how do we convince Daniel to abdicate? | 我们要怎么说服丹尼尔放弃 | 
| [05:36] | We don’t. | 不必 | 
| [05:39] | Emily Thorne does. | 艾米莉·索恩会的 | 
| [05:41] | “Dear Mr. Clarke, | “亲爱的克拉克先生 | 
| [05:42] | as Dr. King once said, | 正如马丁·路德·金所说 | 
| [05:44] | ‘Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere,’ | ‘一处不公 处处不公’ | 
| [05:46] | and I’m afraid you’ve suffered a grave injustice.” | 恐怕你正受到极大的不公” | 
| [05:49] | “My position during your trial | “在你的审讯中 我的身份 | 
| [05:51] | afforded me an inside access to the system, | 让我能接触到体制内部 | 
| [05:53] | a system I truly believed in | 我曾深信这个体制 | 
| [05:55] | until I witnessed a man charged with upholding the law | 直到我亲眼看着有人因捍卫法律受到起诉 | 
| [05:57] | act outside of it.” | 而锒铛入狱” | 
| [05:59] | Judge Barnes has failed you, as have I.” | 巴恩斯法官辜负了你 我也是 | 
| [06:03] | It isn’t signed. | 没有署名 | 
| [06:05] | Yeah, but I’m almost certain | 我几乎能肯定 | 
| [06:07] | that James Palmer wrote it. | 是那个詹姆斯·帕尔默写的 | 
| [06:08] | Who’s James Palmer? | 谁是詹姆斯·帕尔默 | 
| [06:09] | The courtroom clerk during my father’s trial. | 我父亲审讯案的法庭书记员 | 
| [06:12] | My father’s theory was that Palmer alerted Judge Barnes | 我父亲认为 帕尔默让巴恩斯法官 | 
| [06:15] | to the one member of the jury | 小心一个陪审员 | 
| [06:17] | who still believed my father was innocent. | 此人始终相信我父亲是无辜的 | 
| [06:19] | And then Barnes passed that juror’s name on to– | 于是巴恩斯就把这位陪审员的姓名告诉了 | 
| [06:21] | To the Graysons. | 格雷森夫妇 | 
| [06:22] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [06:24] | I’ve expressed the court’s heartfelt condolences | 我代表法庭对七号陪审员 | 
| [06:25] | 1994年6月3日 大卫·克拉克审讯案 | |
| [06:26] | to juror number seven and his family, | 及其家人表示深切哀悼 | 
| [06:28] | and have recused him from service. | 并且免其义务 撤换了他 | 
| [06:30] | An alternate juror has been added to the panel. | 一位候补陪审员已经加入了陪审团 | 
| [06:32] | The trial will proceed without delay. | 审讯将会如期进行 | 
| [06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:36] | That’s Palmer, right next to Barnes. | 紧挨着巴恩斯的就是帕尔默 | 
| [06:39] | He was killed in a subway accident | 这事公开发表之后三天 | 
| [06:41] | three days after this was postmarked. | 他就死于一场地铁意外 | 
| [06:43] | They got to him before you. | 他们赶在你之前把他处理了 | 
| [06:48] | If I can position myself in front of Barnes | 要是我能在巴恩斯面前 | 
| [06:50] | and raise the specter of James, | 让他以为詹姆斯的鬼魂作祟 | 
| [06:52] | maybe I can trip him up. | 也许能让他露出马脚 | 
| [06:54] | You’d think if there were any evidence of judicial impropriety, | 要是有司法不当 | 
| [06:57] | that the senate subcommittee would’ve found it by now. | 参议院小组委员会肯定早就查出来了 | 
| [07:00] | I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. | 不知道 也许有 也许没有 | 
| [07:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [07:11] | If you need to leave, you need to use the back door. | 你要走的话 得走后门 | 
| [07:14] | I can’t have Victoria seeing you here again. | 不能再让维多利亚看到你在这里出入了 | 
| [07:18] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:21] | So glad you could make it, Emily. | 很高兴你能来 艾米莉 | 
| [07:23] | What a lovely view of my beach house. | 从这里看我的沙滩小屋视野真不错啊 | 
| [07:25] | I hardly noticed. | 我都没注意到 | 
| [07:28] | You certainly did the other night. | 那天晚上你肯定注意到了 | 
| [07:30] | Well, I do apologize for interrupting the evening with your new paramour. | 我为那晚打断了你和小情人的约会道歉 | 
| [07:38] | You said Daniel’s in trouble. | 你说丹尼尔有麻烦了 | 
| [07:40] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [07:41] | I’m afraid he’s gotten himself | 恐怕他无法承担 | 
| [07:42] | in over his head with this new job. | 这份新工作的重任 | 
| [07:45] | How so? | 怎么说 | 
| [07:46] | Running a company like Grayson Global | 运营一家像格雷森国际的公司 | 
| [07:47] | requires a ruthless temperament, and I… | 需要冷酷无情 | 
| [07:50] | That’s not a quality that comes naturally to Daniel. | 这可不是丹尼尔与生俱来的特质 | 
| [07:54] | It seemed to come naturally when he unseated his own father. | 他把亲生父亲拉下马时可挺浑然天成的 | 
| [07:57] | I assume Conrad didn’t go willingly. | 康拉德肯定不是自愿下台的吧 | 
| [08:00] | No. | 没错 | 
| [08:03] | I’m not sure I understand your concern. | 我不明白你在担心什么 | 
| [08:06] | Ever since your engagement ended, | 自从你们的婚约泡汤 | 
| [08:07] | I’ve witnessed some disturbing changes | 我发现丹尼尔有些 | 
| [08:09] | in Daniel’s behavior. | 令人不安的转变 | 
| [08:10] | He’s become petulant and angry. | 他变得烦躁易怒 | 
| [08:14] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这事我很难过 | 
| [08:16] | I knew you would be. | 我知道 | 
| [08:18] | Unfortunately, my son | 不幸的是 我儿子 | 
| [08:19] | has walled himself off from me completely, | 对我筑起心防 将我彻底排斥在外 | 
| [08:22] | but I believe that you still have the power to reach him. | 但我相信你仍能触及他的内心 | 
| [08:27] | And what makes you think that? | 为什么这么想 | 
| [08:29] | Because in spite of my interference | 不管去年冬天我如何阻碍 | 
| [08:30] | and your transgression last winter, | 你怎样背叛 | 
| [08:33] | I’m of the opinion that my son is very much in love with you. | 我觉得我儿子依然深爱着你 | 
| [08:36] | And assuming that you ever loved him, too, | 而你应该也爱过他 | 
| [08:38] | I’m asking you to step in | 我请求你介入 | 
| [08:39] | and help stem the tide before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 阻止事态发展 | 
| [08:43] | Unless of course your feelings for him | 当然了 除非你对他的感情 | 
| [08:44] | were less than genuine all along. | 自始至终就是假的 | 
| [08:46] | Of course not. | 当然不是 | 
| [08:49] | I loved him very much. | 我深爱过他 | 
| [08:50] | Then remind him of the man | 那就提醒他 | 
| [08:51] | that he aspired to be when he was with you. | 你们还在一起时 他渴望变成的那个人 | 
| [08:54] | Persuade him to drop his interest in Grayson Global, | 说服他放弃格雷森国际 | 
| [08:56] | and I will stand behind you every step of the way, | 而我会一路相伴 全力支持 | 
| [08:59] | come what may. | 不论发生何事 | 
| [09:05] | You really believe he still loves me? | 你真相信他还爱我 | 
| [09:07] | I would bet my life on it. | 确信不疑 | 
| [09:41] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [09:42] | Robert. | 罗伯特 | 
| [09:45] | Patricia. | 帕翠莎 | 
| [09:46] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:47] | It’s so lovely to see you both. | 很高兴见到你俩 | 
| [09:48] | I’d like to introduce a very dear family friend | 这位是我们家的好朋友 | 
| [09:51] | and neighbor– Emily Thorne. | 以及好邻居 艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [09:52] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:53] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [09:54] | Judge Barnes, this must be a thrilling time for you. | 巴恩斯法官 你现在一定很激动吧 | 
| [09:56] | Indeed. Pleasure, Ms. Thorne. | 确实 很高兴见到你 索恩小姐 | 
| [09:58] | Victoria, we are so grateful to you | 维多利亚 我们很感激 | 
| [10:00] | for offering to host us while we’re in town. | 你愿意在我们来镇上时招待我们 | 
| [10:02] | It’s a much-welcomed respite from the hearings. | 可以好好舒缓一下听证会的压力 | 
| [10:04] | Well, you’re about the only thing | 几乎只有你才能令 | 
| [10:05] | that both parties can agree on. | 两党一致同意吧 | 
| [10:07] | You’re a shoo-in. | 你稳操胜券 | 
| [10:08] | From your mouth to congress’ ears. | 借你吉言 | 
| [10:10] | I’ll leave you two to get settled. | 不打扰两位了 | 
| [10:13] | Victoria, thank you for the lemonade. | 维多利亚 谢谢你的柠檬汁 | 
| [10:14] | Ms. Thorne, I hope to see you again. | 索恩小姐 希望能再见到你 | 
| [10:16] | Oh, you will. | 会的 | 
| [10:16] | Emily, you are coming to dinner tonight, aren’t you? | 艾米莉 你今天晚宴会来的吧 | 
| [10:19] | Daniel will be there as well. | 丹尼尔也会出席 | 
| [10:22] | Who can say “no” to Victoria? | 有谁能拒绝维多利亚呢 | 
| [10:27] | Don’t you think my parents | 你不觉得我父母 | 
| [10:28] | should pay for Jack and Amanda’s wedding, | 该为杰克和阿曼达的婚礼埋单吗 | 
| [10:30] | considering Amanda never even called a lawyer | 鉴于阿曼达从二楼楼厅横翻摔了下来 | 
| [10:32] | after cartwheeling off the second-floor balcony? | 却没有找律师告他们 | 
| [10:36] | They’d be stupid not to offer. | 他们都没有提出 真是太过分了 | 
| [10:38] | Earth to Declan. | 回神了 德克兰 | 
| [10:40] | Come in, Declan. | 快过来 德克兰 | 
| [10:44] | When Nate and Kenny come back in here, | 等下奈特和肯尼回来了 | 
| [10:48] | I need you to help me do something, okay? | 你帮我做件事 行吗 | 
| [10:51] | Sure. What? | 当然了 怎么了 | 
| [10:56] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [11:00] | Get this. | 听着 | 
| [11:02] | My mom’s latest charity case? | 我妈妈最近在做的慈善项目 | 
| [11:04] | Ex-convicts. | 关于前科犯的项目 | 
| [11:06] | Which is cool, but–but I don’t know. | 听起来很酷 但是我不太确定 | 
| [11:08] | They’re all so damaged. Prison seems like hell. | 他们看上去很颓唐 监狱真是地狱啊 | 
| [11:13] | What? Did I say something wrong? | 怎么了 我说错什么了吗 | 
| [11:19] | Don’t, little brother. | 别说 小兄弟 | 
| [11:20] | She doesn’t want to hear about that. | 她可不想听你说细节 | 
| [11:23] | Where’d you boyfriend go to get more bourbon, Kentucky? | 你的小男友去哪儿拿波旁酒了 肯德基州吗 | 
| [11:25] | Yeah, you know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [11:26] | I’ll go check on him. He probably got lost. | 我去看看他 说不定他迷路了 | 
| [11:28] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [11:29] | What? You don’t want me to hear? | 怎么了 不能说给我听听么 | 
| [11:33] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 | 
| [11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:37] | Well, back when I was young and dumb, | 想当年 我年轻又二 | 
| [11:38] | I used to live with a bunch of guys who were, | 曾经和一群人住在一起 | 
| [11:40] | uh, what? | 这帮人 怎么说呢 | 
| [11:42] | Purveyors of recreational… curiosities, shall we say. | 说得好听点 是给好奇者提供消遣的人 | 
| [11:55] | The D.E.A. busts in. They raid the place. | 美国缉毒局介入了 他们突击搜查了我们住的地方 | 
| [11:57] | Guess who’s the only sucker at home. | 猜猜当时只有哪个衰仔在家 | 
| [11:59] | You. Oh, my god. | 你 天呐 | 
| [12:08] | I went inside for five years | 我在监狱里蹲了五年 | 
| [12:10] | for something I had nothing to do with. | 就为了些我从没沾手过的事情 | 
| [12:12] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 让我告诉你吧 | 
| [12:14] | It isn’t like hell. | 监狱不像地狱 | 
| [12:16] | It is hell. | 它就是地狱 | 
| [12:19] | Seriously, I never would’ve guessed. | 说真的 我真想不到 | 
| [12:22] | Yeah, well, I guess I clean up nice. | 是啊 我猜我恢复的还不错 | 
| [12:27] | Obviously, your boyfriend did get lost. | 很显然 你男朋友就是走丢了 | 
| [12:29] | – I’ll be right back. – Wait. | -我马上回来 -等等 | 
| [12:31] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 | 
| [12:33] | No. I’ll tell you what– you stay here. | 不 我跟你说 你就呆在这儿 | 
| [12:36] | I’ll go get him. Okay? | 我去找他 成不 | 
| [12:55] | What the hell is taking you so long? | 你怎么花了那么久 | 
| [12:58] | Nothing. It’s just really hard to find stuff | 没什么 你堆了那么多垃圾在这里 | 
| [13:00] | with all your junk in the way. | 找东西很难的 | 
| [13:02] | What is it anyway? | 喂 这些到底是什么 | 
| [13:03] | Wholesale coffee beans. | 批发的咖啡豆 | 
| [13:05] | It’s a side business, and it’s none of yours. | 是我的副业 不关你的事 | 
| [13:22] | Hey, Grace, if you could hold all my calls till after lunch. | 格蕾丝 能帮我把所有的电话推到午饭之后吗 | 
| [13:25] | – Yes, Mr. Grayson. – Thank you. | -好的 格雷森先生 -多谢 | 
| [13:30] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:35] | Hi, Grace. Uh, Daniel have a minute? | 格蕾丝 丹尼尔有空吗 | 
| [13:37] | I’m sorry. Mr. Grayson’s gone to lunch. | 不好意思 格雷森先生去吃午饭了 | 
| [13:39] | You just missed him. | 你俩刚刚错过 | 
| [13:40] | Ah. | 是吗 | 
| [13:41] | Would you like me to give him a call? | 你想让我给他打个电话么 | 
| [13:42] | Nah. No, the poor guy deserves an hour to himself. | 不用了 那个家伙应该有时间单独清静会儿 | 
| [13:44] | Uh, let him enjoy his sushi in peace. | 希望他静静地品味寿司 | 
| [13:46] | Actually, I had him down | 事实上 我给他 | 
| [13:47] | for a reservation at the Rider House. | 预定了骑士餐厅 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, well, even better. I’ll–I’ll catch him later. | 好极了 我去找他吧 | 
| [13:51] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:55] | He’s headed to Rider House on Fulton. | 他要去富尔顿街的骑士餐厅 | 
| [13:58] | Then so are we. | 那我们也去吧 | 
| [13:59] | Hurry down. | 快去 | 
| [14:02] | They’re running drugs through the bar, Jack. | 他们通过酒吧贩毒 杰克 | 
| [14:03] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要做什么 | 
| [14:04] | We’re not gonna do anything. What if they’d caught you? | 我们什么也不做 如果他们抓到你怎么办 | 
| [14:06] | But they didn’t. | 但他们没有 | 
| [14:07] | One of them is always here | 当他们试图转移货物的时候 | 
| [14:08] | when they try to move that stuff, so I– | 总有一个人会在场 所以我 | 
| [14:09] | How else was I supposed to find out? | 除了此路 我还有什么办法查出真相呢 | 
| [14:11] | Not by involving Charlotte, for starters. | 首先 别牵扯到夏洛特 | 
| [14:13] | I just told her that I needed to make sure | 我只是告诉她 我想要确保 | 
| [14:14] | they weren’t skimming inventory. | 他们没有偷库存 | 
| [14:15] | Just leave her out of it from now on. | 从今往后 别牵扯到她 | 
| [14:16] | I want us all out of it from now on. | 咱们谁都别插手 | 
| [14:18] | Mr. Duncan is still in the hospital | 邓肯先生在被胖揍一顿之后 | 
| [14:20] | after the ass beating they gave him. | 至今还在医院里 | 
| [14:21] | I know, Dec. | 我知道 德克 | 
| [14:23] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:28] | Do you remember Eddie Solomon? | 你还记得艾迪·所罗门吗 | 
| [14:30] | Yes. | 记得 | 
| [14:31] | The guy used to jump me when you two were in high school. | 你俩在高中时 这家伙老来吓我 | 
| [14:34] | He’s a cop now. | 他现在是个警察了 | 
| [14:36] | Well, that’s shocking. | 真让人吃惊啊 | 
| [14:38] | I think I might have a way out of this. | 我想我找到解决办法了 | 
| [14:46] | Fazio. | 法齐奥 | 
| [14:47] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [14:51] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [14:52] | I expected you to go at least a month | 我还以为你得死撑一个月 | 
| [14:54] | before waving the white flag. | 才能向我投降呢 | 
| [14:56] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 | 
| [14:59] | I’m here because I’ve heard rumors | 我来这里是因为我听说 | 
| [15:01] | you stashed away a number of secret investments | 你在公司里藏匿了很多 | 
| [15:03] | inside the company walls. | 秘密投资 | 
| [15:04] | I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about. | 我一点也不知道你在说什么 | 
| [15:07] | Oh. That’s how it’s gonna be, is it? | 这么说你不准备承认了 | 
| [15:09] | Oh, yeah, Daniel. This is pretty much exactly how it’s gonna be. | 没错 丹尼尔 现实就是这样 | 
| [15:13] | You stole my company. | 你窃取了我的公司 | 
| [15:14] | If there’s anything else you’re after, | 如果你还想要其他的话 | 
| [15:15] | you’re just gonna have to steal that, too. | 你也得去偷去抢了 | 
| [15:18] | Ooh. Speaking of lost assets, | 说到损失的资产 | 
| [15:20] | looks like Takeda’s boy | 看起来武田的小喽啰 | 
| [15:22] | is following right in your footsteps. | 追随着你的脚步来了呢 | 
| [15:24] | That Emily’s a real man-eater. | 艾米莉可真是个狐狸精啊 | 
| [15:26] | Whatever your problem is with Daniel, | 无论你和丹尼尔有什么不合 | 
| [15:27] | it has nothing to do with me. | 和我都没有关系 | 
| [15:28] | My problem isn’t with daniel. It’s with this restaurant. | 我对丹尼尔没有意见 我对这家餐厅有意见 | 
| [15:31] | You knew he was gonna be here. | 你知道他回来这里 | 
| [15:32] | – That’s crazy. – Oh, is it? | -什么疯话 -是吗 | 
| [15:33] | Because I’m beginning to think that the only reason | 因为我开始怀疑你和我 | 
| [15:34] | you’ve been dating me | 约会的唯一原因 | 
| [15:35] | is so that you can keep tabs on your ex. | 是为了同你前男友保持联系 | 
| [15:37] | Oh, that is hilarious. You asked me out. | 真搞笑 是你约我的 | 
| [15:39] | If I’d have known that you were this insecure, | 如果我知道你这么没有安全感 | 
| [15:40] | I wouldn’t have said “Yes” In the first place. | 我当初可不会答应的 | 
| [15:41] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t have bothered. | 也许你不该答应的 | 
| [15:42] | Believe me, I wish I hadn’t. | 相信我 我真希望我没答应 | 
| [15:44] | Good-bye, Aiden. Don’t call me again. | 再见 艾登 别打电话烦我 | 
| [15:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [15:48] | Daniel, I’m sorry. | 丹尼尔 恕我失陪 | 
| [15:50] | Emily, wait. | 艾米莉 等等 | 
| [15:51] | – What’s going on? – What’s it look like? | -发生什么了 -你觉得呢 | 
| [15:54] | Your ex-fiancee just broke up with me. | 你前未婚妻刚把我甩了 | 
| [16:15] | Nolan, I see you found my office. | 诺兰 看起来你找到我的办公室了 | 
| [16:17] | Isn’t this where I wait | 这难道不是我等着 | 
| [16:18] | to get my Grayson Global I.D. badge? | 拿到我格雷森国际员工证的地方吗 | 
| [16:21] | When I said I wanted to meet, | 当我说我想要见面时 | 
| [16:22] | I figured we’d get one on the books. | 我还以为我们得弄个书面文件呢 | 
| [16:24] | Haven’t you heard? Books are obsolete. | 你没听说吗 书面文件早过时了 | 
| [16:26] | What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 老板 | 
| [16:27] | I need to know if you can create a program | 我想知道你是否能设计一款软件 | 
| [16:29] | to identify rogue files | 侦查试图隐匿在 | 
| [16:30] | intentionally hidden inside our computer system. | 我们电脑系统中的文件 | 
| [16:33] | Oh, listen to you, trying to sound all… techy. | 听听 说得多专业 | 
| [16:37] | What am I looking for? | 要我找什么 | 
| [16:39] | That wasn’t the question. Can you do it or not? | 与你无关 能不能做到 | 
| [16:41] | Mm. Only because I want to make a good impression | 第一周当然要给付我工资的老板 | 
| [16:43] | my first week on your payroll. | 留下个好印象 | 
| [16:47] | Where’s the London fog? | 那个谜一样的男人哪去了 | 
| [16:49] | I thought you two were attached at the hip. | 我以为你俩形影不离呢 | 
| [16:51] | Probably off somewhere licking his wounds. | 大概去哪个角落舔伤口了 | 
| [16:54] | Emily broke up with him today. | 今天艾米莉和他分手了 | 
| [16:58] | Really? | 是嘛 | 
| [17:02] | Quelle surprise. | 真是太意外了 | 
| [17:08] | Hey, toss me that pacifier. | 把那个奶嘴扔过来 | 
| [17:10] | Words I never thought I’d hear you say. | 没想到有一天能听到你说这个 | 
| [17:13] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 | 
| [17:16] | Actually, you are. | 实际上 是你压迫去 | 
| [17:17] | I’m gonna need you and Carl | 我要你和卡尔 | 
| [17:18] | to go over to Emily’s for a couple of nights. | 去艾米莉家住几天 | 
| [17:22] | Give us a minute, okay? | 让我们单独谈谈 行吗 | 
| [17:24] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [17:30] | I grew up around a lot of crappy families, | 我从小就见过不少乌烟瘴气的家庭 | 
| [17:32] | all different kinds of messed up people. | 各种乱七八糟的人 | 
| [17:34] | But the one thing they all had in common? | 但他们都有一个共性 | 
| [17:36] | They lied to each other. | 就是他们对彼此撒谎 | 
| [17:39] | We’re not gonna be those people. | 我们不会变成那样的人 | 
| [17:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [17:50] | The Ryan brothers aren’t good guys. | 瑞安兄弟绝非善类 | 
| [17:51] | They rigged it so they could buy into the bar | 他们装模作样是为了占有酒吧 | 
| [17:52] | and use our slip to move drugs through here. | 借此走私毒品 | 
| [17:54] | They’re the ones that put your dad’s friend in the hospital. | 他们就是打伤了你爸爸朋友的人 | 
| [17:56] | Which is why I need you to take Carl | 所以我要你带着卡尔 | 
| [17:57] | and get out of here tonight. | 今晚离开这里 | 
| [17:58] | Jack, we’re a family. | 杰克 我们是一家人 | 
| [18:00] | I’m not gonna leave you here to fend for yourself. | 我不会留你一个人在这孤军奋战 | 
| [18:02] | I won’t be. I reached out to my buddy on the force. | 我不会是一个人 我叫来了一个当警察的兄弟 | 
| [18:05] | Oh– he’s gonna bust ’em. | 他会把他们都抓起来 | 
| [18:05] | Look, they’ll never know I was involved. | 他们根本不会知道我也牵涉其中 | 
| [18:08] | I know it’s not your style to run away from a fight. | 我知道临阵脱逃不是你的作风 | 
| [18:11] | But I invited these people into our lives. | 但是我先引狼入室的 | 
| [18:12] | I need you to trust me to take them out. | 你得相信我也同样能把他们赶走 | 
| [18:14] | – I do trust you. – Okay. | -我当然相信你 -那就行了 | 
| [18:16] | I can’t tell you how much I hate this. | 但我不愿与你分离 | 
| [18:18] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [18:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [18:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [18:26] | Prince Oedipus just granted me access | 俄狄浦斯王子刚刚授予我进入 | 
| [18:28] | to the Grayson Global intranet to snoop for him. | 格雷森国际内网的权限 帮他做调查 | 
| [18:33] | It could provide the access we need | 这有助于我们发现 | 
| [18:35] | to unearth the Initiative. | 关于联盟的蛛丝马迹 | 
| [18:36] | Well, that’s great news. | 这可是个好消息 | 
| [18:38] | Well, lemons to lemonade. Ohh. | 苦中作乐嘛 | 
| [18:40] | B.T. Dubs, I was so sorry to hear about your breakup | 顺提 听说你和那位”雷明顿·斯蒂尔” | 
| [18:43] | with Remington Steele. | 分手了 谨表遗憾 | 
| [18:44] | Though there really wasn’t enough room in your sidecar | 虽说你的”副驾驶”位置上实在挤不下 | 
| [18:48] | – for both of us. – Hello, Nolan. | -我们两个人 -你好啊 诺兰 | 
| [18:49] | Hey, buddy. Mm. | 好啊 老兄 | 
| [18:52] | What? Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 什么 慢着 等等 | 
| [18:54] | You two… | 你俩… | 
| [18:57] | A fake up? | 是假分手 | 
| [18:59] | Color me impressed. | 把我也给骗了 | 
| [19:00] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say | 要是我没猜错 | 
| [19:02] | Daniel’s already thinking… make up. | 丹尼尔已经开始考虑…和你复合 | 
| [19:04] | That’s the idea. | 要的就是这个效果 | 
| [19:05] | For now. | 只是暂时的 | 
| [19:06] | I still think I can win back Daniel’s confidence. | 我还是相信我能重获丹尼尔的信任 | 
| [19:08] | Well, bros before hos only works | 除非他不爱那个女人了 | 
| [19:10] | if he’s not still in love with the ho, bro. | 哥们才会比女人重要 哥们 | 
| [19:13] | This has nothing to do with love, Nolan. | 这和私情无关 诺兰 | 
| [19:16] | I have an opportunity to expose Judge Barnes | 我有机会揭露巴恩斯法官 | 
| [19:18] | for his part in my father’s conviction. | 在我父亲冤案里所作所为 | 
| [19:19] | If I have to play nice with Daniel for a little while, | 要是这需要我对丹尼尔虚与委蛇一阵子 | 
| [19:22] | then… it’s a small price to pay. | 那只是很小的代价 | 
| [19:25] | – I’ll call you later. – Yeah. | -我晚点打给你 -好 | 
| [19:30] | Hmm. Could get tricky. | 越来越诡异了 | 
| [19:34] | If memory serves, the line between… | 如果我没记错的话 | 
| [19:36] | Emily and Daniel and the Initiative | 艾米莉和丹尼尔还有联盟之间的关系 | 
| [19:39] | has always been decidedly blurred. | 始终都很微妙 | 
| [19:42] | – Then you do me a favor. – Hmm? | -所以要你帮我个忙 -什么忙 | 
| [19:43] | Help me stay one step ahead of the boy. | 帮我领先那小子一步 | 
| [19:45] | Any information about the Initiative you uncover, | 你发现的任何关于联盟的信息 | 
| [19:47] | in particular a woman by the name of Helen Crowley, | 尤其是关于一个叫海伦·克劳利的女人的 | 
| [19:50] | you let me know first. | 都先告诉我 | 
| [19:52] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [19:54] | Greg, we’re happy to be a part of your success, right? | 格雷格 我们很荣幸为你的成功助一臂之力 | 
| [19:57] | And long may it continue. | 并希望将来也是 | 
| [19:58] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 | 
| [20:00] | Oh, forgive me for interrupting. | 抱歉打断你了 | 
| [20:01] | Interrupting is the least of your offenses. | 打断对你来说还算好的了 | 
| [20:03] | Greg, I’ll call you back. | 格雷格 我回头再打给你 | 
| [20:04] | It’s time we mend fences. | 是时候修补我们的关系了 | 
| [20:05] | And I’ve come to offer you my services. | 我来是为了帮你 | 
| [20:07] | Your services aren’t required. | 我不需要你的帮助 | 
| [20:08] | But if I ever need advice on betrayal, | 万一我需要关于背叛方面的建议 | 
| [20:09] | I’ll be sure to give you a call… | 我保证我会打给你… | 
| [20:11] | after dad. | 在打给爸爸之后 | 
| [20:13] | Well, he does have his considerable shortcomings. | 他确实有很多不足 | 
| [20:16] | But he did take this firm | 不过是他让这家公司 | 
| [20:17] | from a budding hedge fund to a pillar of Wall Street, | 从小型对冲基金变成了华尔街支柱 | 
| [20:19] | and he didn’t do it alone. | 而他并不是凭一己之力做到的 | 
| [20:20] | Are you really patting yourself on the back right now? | 你这是在自吹自擂吗 | 
| [20:22] | I’m simply giving credit where credit’s due. | 我只是客观评价各人的功劳 | 
| [20:24] | Where do you think your father brokered his biggest deals, | 你以为你父亲那些最大的生意是在哪谈成的 | 
| [20:26] | in this office | 在这间办公室吗 | 
| [20:28] | or over cocktails at polo matches | 还是我办的那些酒会 | 
| [20:30] | and galas that I hosted? | 马球比赛和节日庆典 | 
| [20:32] | What are you offering to do mom, throw me a party? | 那你想为我做什么 帮我开派对吗 | 
| [20:33] | Well, there is a dinner tonight. | 今晚家里有晚宴 | 
| [20:35] | And the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice | 未来的美国最高法院法官 | 
| [20:37] | will be in attendance. | 也会出席 | 
| [20:37] | And if you’re serious about your long-term success, | 如果你当真着眼于取得长期成功 | 
| [20:40] | so will you. | 那你也该来 | 
| [20:46] | Emily Thorne just became a major donor | 艾米莉·索恩刚刚成为了帕翠莎·巴恩斯 | 
| [20:48] | for Patricia Barnes’ pet charity. | 宠物慈善组织的主要捐款人 | 
| [20:52] | She’ll be there as well, | 她也会来 | 
| [20:54] | if that helps sway your decision. | 也许这能影响你的决定 | 
| [21:06] | You trying to hack into Grayson Global’s intranet? | 你是在试图黑进格雷森国际的内网吗 | 
| [21:08] | Not that it is any of your business, | 这与你完全无关 | 
| [21:11] | but I am following the orders of my child boss… | 不过这是我的小老板…你的好伙伴 | 
| [21:14] | Your pal Daniel. | 丹尼尔让我做的 | 
| [21:15] | You really expect me to believe that | 你想让我相信格雷森 | 
| [21:16] | Grayson asked you to hack into his own company’s files? | 让你侵入自家公司的系统吗 | 
| [21:19] | I don’t really care what you believe, Marco. | 信不信随你 马可 | 
| [21:21] | I am not the bad guy here. | 我可不是在坏人 | 
| [21:22] | But if you keep siding with Daniel Grayson, | 不过要是你继续和丹尼尔·格雷森同流合污 | 
| [21:25] | the only bad guy here is you. | 那你就是那个坏人了 | 
| [21:28] | Nolan, look, we have to stop doing this to each other. | 诺兰 咱们别这么针锋相对了 | 
| [21:32] | Let’s go get some drinks. | 一起去喝一杯吧 | 
| [21:34] | Sorry. You had your chance. | 抱歉 我给过你机会 | 
| [21:40] | And I’m in. | 黑进去了 | 
| [21:43] | Good night, Marco. | 晚安 马可 | 
| [21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:56] | Emily, you look terrific as always. | 艾米莉 你还是如此光彩照人 | 
| [21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:02] | I hope this isn’t too awkward. | 我希望这不会太尴尬 | 
| [22:05] | Are you okay… | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:06] | after what happened today at lunch with you and Aiden? | 我看到昨天午餐时你跟艾登分手了 | 
| [22:10] | Yeah. Yeah. A-aiden’s a good guy. | 没事 艾登是个好人 | 
| [22:13] | He’s smart. He’s… driven. | 他很精明 很有野心 | 
| [22:15] | But… I don’t know. Maybe he’s just not for me. | 但是 我也说不清 可能他就是不适合我 | 
| [22:19] | Well,at least you found out before it got too serious. | 至少你深陷前及时抽身了 | 
| [22:22] | Luckily, the same can be said for me and Ashley. | 幸运的是 我跟阿什莉也是如此 | 
| [22:24] | Emily. Oh, you’re just on time. | 艾米莉 你来得正好 | 
| [22:26] | Come join us. | 快来吧 | 
| [22:29] | Shall we? | 走吧 | 
| [22:35] | I actually audited a torts class | 我之前考虑报法律学校的时候 | 
| [22:37] | when I was considering law schools in undergrad | 还旁听过侵权法的课程 | 
| [22:40] | back in… 2002. | 那大概是在2002年吧 | 
| [22:43] | Really? I didn’t know that. | 是吗 之前没听你说起过 | 
| [22:45] | Daniel,it seems that your tendency to overlook critical detail | 丹尼尔 看来你不只在生意上 | 
| [22:48] | is not just exclusive to business. | 有忽视重要细节的倾向啊 | 
| [22:51] | The occasional oversight is far less damaging | 偶尔的忽略比故意的无视 | 
| [22:53] | than willful ignorance. | 无害得多 | 
| [22:54] | Oh, enough, you two. We have guests. | 够了 你们俩 我们还有客人呢 | 
| [22:56] | Oh,a little competition between men is healthy, Victoria. | 男人之间的一点小竞争是有益的 维多利亚 | 
| [22:59] | After all, it’s the foundation of our great nation,huh? | 毕竟这是我们民族的基础 | 
| [23:03] | That’s what my professor said. | 这也正是我的教授所说的 | 
| [23:05] | In fact, Judge Barnes, I believe you knew him. | 巴恩斯法官 我想你认识我的教授 | 
| [23:08] | Um, James Palmer. | 詹姆斯·帕尔默 | 
| [23:11] | Yes. Yes, of course I knew James. | 当然 我认识詹姆斯 | 
| [23:13] | He was a clerk in my court for a time. | 他曾是我的法庭书记员 | 
| [23:15] | His accident that winter shook up the entire campus. | 那年冬天他的意外事故让我们整个学校都很震惊 | 
| [23:20] | Well,he was a good man. | 他是个好人 | 
| [23:23] | His passion for justice was unparalleled. | 他对公正司法的热情无人能比 | 
| [23:27] | Patricia,you knew him,too? | 帕翠莎 你认识他吗 | 
| [23:32] | Only in legacy. | 只听说过他的事迹 | 
| [23:35] | Which,if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没记错的话 | 
| [23:36] | includes the infamous David Clarke trial. | 你也知道臭名昭著的大卫·克拉克的审讯吧 | 
| [23:39] | I own the man’s house. | 我买下了那个男人的房子 | 
| [23:42] | Conspiracy theorists show up on my doorstep all the time. | 阴谋论者频繁出现在我家门口 | 
| [23:45] | To say nothing of David’s own daughter Amanda. | 更不必说大卫唯一的女儿阿曼达 | 
| [23:47] | She and Emily have become quite friendly lately. | 她和艾米莉最近成为好朋友了 | 
| [23:49] | Well,no disrespect to your friend,Ms. Thorne, | 不是我贬低你的朋友 索恩小姐 | 
| [23:53] | But when it comes to that contemptible father of hers, | 但要说起她那卑鄙的父亲 | 
| [23:55] | believe me,justice was well served. | 相信我 司法公正被贯彻得很好 | 
| [23:58] | Sounds like your certainty gives you great comfort. | 听起来自我肯定给了你很大的慰藉 | 
| [24:02] | I haven’t lost a night of sleep over the man, | 如果你是想问我有没有因他寝食难安 | 
| [24:04] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 我的答案是否定的 | 
| [24:07] | No, that would be my job. | 辗转难眠的总是我 | 
| [24:16] | But, Patricia, surely the liberty project | 但是帕翠莎 自由项目组织 | 
| [24:18] | has been approached countless times about an appeal. | 肯定多次审查了那个上诉吧 | 
| [24:22] | No. Actually, it hasn’t. | 事实上并没有 | 
| [24:25] | None of my husband’s verdicts have ever been second-guessed | 我丈夫的裁决从没被组织 | 
| [24:27] | by the organization. | 质疑过 | 
| [24:30] | His opinions are above reproach. | 他的决定都是无可指责的 | 
| [24:34] | Hence the supreme court nomination. | 也因此获得了最高法院的提名 | 
| [24:37] | Hear,hear. | 恭喜 | 
| [24:39] | Victoria, thank you for the lovely dinner. | 维多利亚 感谢你为我们准备了这么美妙的晚宴 | 
| [24:43] | But there’s much work to be done before tomorrow’s benefit. | 但明天慈善晚宴有太多的事要做 | 
| [24:46] | I’m coming down with a bit of a headache. | 我有些头疼 | 
| [24:47] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 | 
| [24:48] | Should I have something sent to you? | 需要我给你送点药吗 | 
| [24:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:51] | I think I’ll join you, darling. | 我也跟你一起离席吧 亲爱的 | 
| [24:54] | Good night, all. | 大家晚安 | 
| [24:55] | Pleasure, Daniel, Ms. Thorne. | 幸会 丹尼尔 索恩小姐 | 
| [25:08] | Sorry for dropping in on you like this. | 抱歉这么突然造访 | 
| [25:11] | The stowaway’s been rowdy. | 酒吧很吵 | 
| [25:12] | Carl hasn’t been sleeping, so I haven’t been sleeping. | 卡尔睡不好 我也睡不好 | 
| [25:16] | You can stay as long as you need. | 你想待多久都可以 | 
| [25:18] | “Broken collar bone, fractured wrist”? | “锁骨骨折 手腕断裂” | 
| [25:23] | Whose records are these? | 这是谁的医疗记录 | 
| [25:26] | Patricia Barnes. | 帕翠莎·巴恩斯 | 
| [25:27] | She’s the wife of the judge in my father’s trial. | 她是审判我父亲的法官的妻子 | 
| [25:33] | “Dear Mr. Clarke”… did she write this? | “亲爱的克拉克先生” 这是她写的吗 | 
| [25:36] | I’m beginning to wonder. | 我也这么怀疑 | 
| [25:40] | It says here, she had a criminal record. | 这上面显示 她曾有犯罪记录 | 
| [25:42] | Join the club. | 同道中人嘛 | 
| [25:45] | Her judgment was expunged, just like mine. | 她的判决书像我的一样 被删除了 | 
| [25:49] | There must be something here. | 这其中肯定有问题 | 
| [25:53] | Apartheid protest, 1988. | 1988年 抗议种族隔离 | 
| [25:55] | Patricia was a badass. | 帕翠莎还挺厉害的嘛 | 
| [25:57] | Maybe back then. | 也许当时是个厉害角色吧 | 
| [26:01] | Wait. I don’t believe this. | 等等 我真不敢相信 | 
| [26:03] | That’s James Palmer next to her. | 她旁边是詹姆斯·帕尔默 | 
| [26:05] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [26:07] | Barnes’ court clerk. | 巴恩斯的书记员 | 
| [26:09] | He and Patricia were friends. | 他和帕翠莎是朋友 | 
| [26:11] | Which means, if she did write the letter, | 也就意味着 如果真是她写的这封信 | 
| [26:12] | whoever killed Palmer believed he wrote it, not her. | 杀帕尔默的人以为是他写的 而不是她 | 
| [26:17] | That would scare anyone into silence. | 这够把人给吓傻了 | 
| [26:20] | Especially if the threat lives under the same roof. | 特别是当跟这个威胁住在同一屋檐时 | 
| [26:24] | Well, since you’ve already mastered the links, Grayson, | 格雷森 现在你沙地高尔夫打得这么好了 | 
| [26:26] | how do you plan to spend the rest of your retirement? | 余下的退休生活你打算怎么过 | 
| [26:29] | Retirement is a long way off, Robert. | 退休还早着呢 罗伯特 | 
| [26:31] | This is but a respite from my stewardship of the company. | 这段时间只是我对公司管理的缓行期 | 
| [26:33] | Well, it’s just one man’s opinion, | 这只是你一个人的看法 | 
| [26:34] | But I think a man of your acumen,wealth,and guile | 但我认为像你这样睿智 富有 狡猾的人 | 
| [26:37] | belongs in politics. | 是属于政坛的 | 
| [26:38] | Oh, don’t go putting ideas in his head, Robert. | 罗伯特 别给他灌输这想法 | 
| [26:40] | It’s the last thing this family needs. | 这可是他的家庭最不需要的 | 
| [26:42] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have a speech to work on. | 好吧 失陪了 我还有演讲稿要写 | 
| [26:47] | As do I. | 我也是 | 
| [26:49] | And one without numbers, spin, or projection. | 写一个没有数字 旋转球或者发射的稿子 | 
| [26:52] | I could get very used to this. | 我还真是越来越习惯这些了 | 
| [26:55] | Oh, god help us all. | 哦 老天救救我们吧 | 
| [27:03] | So what were you able to find out? | 你发现了什么 | 
| [27:06] | Very little. | 只有很少的一部分 | 
| [27:07] | Until I stumbled across this gem. | 直到我突然发现了这颗宝石 | 
| [27:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:11] | Conrad has his surveillance system backed up and archived. | 康拉德把他的监视系统备份存档了 | 
| [27:17] | This one’s from the investor’s lunch. | 这是投资者午宴那次的画面 | 
| [27:21] | Helen. | 是海伦 | 
| [27:23] | I enhanced the image… | 我扩大了画面 | 
| [27:25] | I figure out the number she was calling. | 查到了她拨打的号码 | 
| [27:29] | Is it still working? | 号码还能打通吗 | 
| [27:30] | Well,sort of. | 算能打通吧 | 
| [27:31] | It’s voice-activated access. | 它是个声音进入口令 | 
| [27:34] | Problem is,Aiden,I can’t read lips. | 艾登 问题是 我不会读唇语 | 
| [27:37] | I’ve tried everything from “Integrity” To “Interpol”… | 我试了几乎所有从”Integrity” 到 “Interpol”的词 | 
| [27:39] | Ingredi. She’s saying ingredi. | 是Ingredi 她说的是Ingredi | 
| [27:40] | It’s… it’s Latin for… | 是拉丁语里的 | 
| [27:42] | “Entry “. | 进入 | 
| [27:43] | Very good. | 非常好 | 
| [27:53] | Ingredi. | 进入 | 
| [27:56] | – Mr. Mathis,I presume? – Yes. | -我猜是马西斯先生吧 -没错 | 
| [27:59] | I’ve been expecting your call. | 我一直在等你电话 | 
| [28:01] | I think it’s time we meet. | 我觉得是时候见面了 | 
| [28:04] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 | 
| [28:10] | This one is on the house, doll. | 这杯免费 美人 | 
| [28:12] | Anything else you need,you know who to come to. | 如果需要其他东西 你知道要找谁 | 
| [28:17] | Thought we were in this to make money. | 我还以为我们是赚钱的 | 
| [28:18] | And we will when she brings in | 要是她把她的漂亮朋友带过来 | 
| [28:21] | all her good-looking friends, too. | 我们肯定赚钱 | 
| [28:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 | 
| [28:23] | We’re closing the Stowaway early this evening | 蒙托克警局的命令 | 
| [28:26] | by order of the Montauk P. D. | 偷渡者酒吧今晚提前打烊 | 
| [28:27] | Put your drinks down,people,and head for the exits. | 大伙 把酒杯放下 离开酒吧 | 
| [28:31] | That means you. | 说你呢 | 
| [28:33] | Drinks down! | 把酒放下 | 
| [28:42] | You’re in the deep end now,Mr. Mathis. | 你现在可是身陷困境啊 马西斯先生 | 
| [28:45] | I hope you know how to swim. | 我希望你知道如何求生 | 
| [28:47] | So it’s true. | 这么说是真的了 | 
| [28:49] | You’re with the Initiative. | 你是联盟的人 | 
| [28:51] | You destroyed my family. | 你毁了我的家庭 | 
| [28:53] | Nothing personal. | 我并不是要针对你 | 
| [28:55] | You realize I’m three moves away | 你要知道 我只需三步 | 
| [28:56] | from snapping your neck. | 就能掐断你的脖子 | 
| [28:58] | Well,if you do that, | 你要是这么做了 | 
| [28:59] | how will you ever reunite with your sister? | 还怎么和你妹妹团聚 | 
| [29:03] | Colleen’s dead. | 珂兰已经死了 | 
| [29:04] | Actually,no. | 其实没有 | 
| [29:06] | When you murdered her kidnapper back in 2006, | 当你2006年杀了绑架她的人之后 | 
| [29:09] | we realized keeping her alive | 我们觉得让她活着 | 
| [29:10] | might someday prove useful. | 或许未来某天会有用 | 
| [29:13] | Seems someday is upon us. | 看来这一天已经到了 | 
| [29:16] | So tell me, where have you been these last six years? | 告诉我 过去的六年你都去哪了 | 
| [29:22] | Strong and silent. Good for you. | 坚强而沉默啊 真不错 | 
| [29:25] | Bad for Colleen. | 可是珂兰就惨了 | 
| [29:26] | Where is she, bitch? | 她在哪 婊子 | 
| [29:28] | One more step and it’s all over. | 再往前一步 事情就全结束了 | 
| [29:31] | Next time we meet, | 下次我们见面 | 
| [29:32] | you bring your manners, | 你要有礼貌一些 | 
| [29:34] | and I’ll bring an offer. | 我会给你一个提议 | 
| [29:37] | You mention this meeting to anyone, | 你要是胆敢跟任何人提起此次会面 | 
| [29:39] | and you’ll never see your sister alive again. | 就再也见不到你妹妹活着了 | 
| [29:42] | Good-bye, Mr. Mathis. | 再见 马西斯先生 | 
| [29:52] | Well,since it looks like we’re gonna be here a while, | 既然我们还要在这待上一段时间 | 
| [29:54] | I’d be happy to grind up | 我很乐意 | 
| [29:55] | some of those fine columbian coffee beans | 把这些上等的哥伦比亚咖啡豆磨好 | 
| [29:57] | for you officers. | 送给各位长官 | 
| [29:58] | No narcotics here, sergeant. | 队长 没有发现毒品 | 
| [30:00] | Dogs would’ve found it. | 缉毒犬应该会发现的 | 
| [30:01] | Check the slips. | 检查其他地区 | 
| [30:06] | Nolan, happy Thanksgiving. | 诺兰 感恩节快乐 | 
| [30:10] | What is all this? | 这是干什么 | 
| [30:13] | Because of me, we never had a chance to have this dinner. | 因为我 我们一直没机会吃这顿饭 | 
| [30:16] | And I-I need you to understand… | 我希望你明白 | 
| [30:17] | No, Marco. | 不 马可 | 
| [30:20] | You knew me. | 你了解我 | 
| [30:21] | Oh, yeah, you knew me better than anyone else. | 对 你比任何人都了解我 | 
| [30:23] | Did you really think that I would aid and abet a terrorist | 你真的以为我是一个恐怖分子的帮凶 | 
| [30:27] | or… or greedily keep a young girl’s inheritance, really? | 或是贪婪地想要占有一个年轻女孩的遗产吗 | 
| [30:30] | I want a chance to start over. | 我想有个机会能重新来过 | 
| [30:35] | And there are so many reasons why… | 但是有太多太多的理由 | 
| [30:39] | that’s never gonna happen. | 让这一切不可能发生 | 
| [30:41] | Not the least of which being, | 而不简简单单的是因为 | 
| [30:43] | ha, I’ve fallen for someone else. | 我爱上其他人了 | 
| [30:45] | Then I will wait. | 我可以等 | 
| [30:47] | I’ll wait as long as it takes. | 等多久都可以 | 
| [30:57] | W-what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [30:58] | This is the most powerful piece of coding I’ve ever seen. | 这是我所见过最强大的编码方法 | 
| [31:01] | Wait. Carrion? | 等等 腐肉项目 | 
| [31:03] | I found some reference docs | 今天我清理系统文件时 | 
| [31:04] | while I was cleaning up the system files today… | 发现了一些参考文档 | 
| [31:05] | No, no, no. This program is cyber-plutonium. | 不 不 这个项目可是网络核武器 | 
| [31:09] | I abandoned that project for a reason. | 我放弃这个项目是有原因的 | 
| [31:11] | Maybe it’s time you revisit it. | 或许 你应该重新拾起了 | 
| [31:13] | This could be the most important R&D in the industry, | 这可能是这个领域内最伟大的发明 | 
| [31:16] | a useful weapon against your enemies,or… | 是对抗敌人强有力的武器 或者说 | 
| [31:19] | in this case, your parent company. | 现在说来 是对抗你的母公司 | 
| [31:25] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [31:29] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 | 
| [31:31] | I’m in your corner. | 你现在只能靠我 | 
| [31:40] | 自由项目 夏季慈善晚宴 | |
| [31:47] | Well, I’m assuming that conrad’s speech will be coming before yours. | 我猜 康拉德的演讲是在你之前吧 | 
| [31:49] | Can we also assume that Patricia will be introducing him? | 是帕翠莎来介绍他吗 | 
| [31:52] | Oh, I’m afraid my wife’s migraine has not subsided. | 恐怕我妻子的偏头痛仍然严重 | 
| [31:54] | She’d prefer to stay out of the spotlight if she can. | 她可能会尽量避开众人的关注 | 
| [31:58] | Conrad will have the honor of introducing himself tonight. | 康拉德今晚将有幸作自我介绍 | 
| [32:01] | Happily. | 我很乐意 | 
| [32:05] | There you are. | 你来了 | 
| [32:07] | Didn’t think they’d let you in | 我还以为 经过昨晚的口舌之争 | 
| [32:08] | after last night’s sparring match. | 他们不会让你来呢 | 
| [32:10] | Well, you’d be surprised what people will put up with | 当你同意成为一名白金级捐赠者时 | 
| [32:13] | when you agree to be a platinum-level donor. | 人们可是会无限容忍你的 | 
| [32:17] | Speaking of, I’m sorry things got so intense at dinner. | 说到这 很抱歉昨晚把气氛搞得很紧张 | 
| [32:20] | Oh,don’t be. It was a nice reminder | 不用 这正好也让我记起了 | 
| [32:22] | how passionate Emily Thorne can be. | 慷慨激昂的艾米莉·索恩是什么样的 | 
| [32:30] | I’m gonna go apologize. | 我准备去道个歉 | 
| [32:35] | You love breakfast for dinner. | 你不是喜欢把早餐放到晚上吃么 | 
| [32:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [32:38] | It’s just gonna suck when you burn this boat down. | 要是把船给烧了 可就惨了 | 
| [32:42] | You need to relax. | 你得放轻松 | 
| [32:49] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [32:50] | Montauk police! | 蒙托克警察 | 
| [32:52] | Declan, what’s going on? | 德克兰 怎么回事 | 
| [32:53] | Don’t move! | 不许动 | 
| [32:58] | Patricia. | 帕翠莎 | 
| [33:03] | I just wanted to apologize for last night. | 我想为昨晚的事道歉 | 
| [33:07] | I didn’t mean to… | 我并不是有意 | 
| [33:09] | insult you or your husband. | 侮辱你或你的丈夫 | 
| [33:12] | He seemed quite upset. | 他看起来很生气 | 
| [33:13] | A man in his position learns to keep his temper to himself. | 像他那样的人懂得如何控制自己的脾气 | 
| [33:17] | Last I checked, migraines don’t cause bruising. | 但据我所知 偏头疼可不会造成瘀青 | 
| [33:24] | Victoria mentioned that I’m close | 维多利亚提到 | 
| [33:26] | with David Clarke’s daughter Amanda. | 我跟大卫·克拉克的女儿阿曼达比较熟 | 
| [33:35] | After… she lost her father, Amanda was… | 阿曼达失去父亲后 | 
| [33:39] | forced into the foster care system. | 曾被强制送往家庭寄养 | 
| [33:42] | She ended up in a number of abusive homes. | 她曾遭受过很多家庭的虐待 | 
| [33:46] | That letter gave her the hope she needed to survive. | 是这封信给了她活下来的希望 | 
| [33:50] | The thing is, | 但是 | 
| [33:51] | she thought it was written by James Palmer. | 她一直以为这是由詹姆斯·帕尔默所写 | 
| [33:55] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是的 | 
| [33:59] | He wouldn’t have left it unsigned. | 他不会忘记签名的 | 
| [34:03] | He was brave. | 他很勇敢 | 
| [34:08] | That letter saved Amanda’s life. | 这封信救了阿曼达的命 | 
| [34:12] | Tonight you have the opportunity to save a whole lot more. | 今晚你有机会拯救更多的人 | 
| [34:17] | Maybe even your own. | 甚至包括你自己 | 
| [34:32] | We found narcotics and a handgun hidden in the bilge. | 我们在舱底发现了毒品和一把手枪 | 
| [34:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [34:38] | My brother gives you a pass. | 我哥哥放过了你 | 
| [34:39] | This is how you repay him? | 你就是这样报答的吗 | 
| [34:41] | What pass? Declan,what’s he talking about? | 放过什么 德克兰 他在说什么 | 
| [34:44] | The kid broke into my brother’s house a couple of months back. | 几个月前 这小孩闯入了我哥的房子 | 
| [34:46] | We never said anything | 我们什么都没说 | 
| [34:46] | ’cause Kenny figured he learned his lesson. | 因为肯尼觉得他已经吸取了教训 | 
| [34:48] | Obviously, he got it wrong. | 很显然 他想错了 | 
| [34:50] | Declan Porter,you’re under arrest… | 德克兰·波特 你被捕了 | 
| [34:52] | No, wait! Wait, wait. Stop. It’s mine. | 不 等等 那是我的 | 
| [34:54] | – Jack. – All of it. | -杰克 -这些都是我的 | 
| [34:54] | – Jack! – The boat’s in my name. | -杰克 -这艘船是我的 | 
| [34:56] | My brother had no idea there were drugs hidden on it. | 我弟弟并不知道这里藏有毒品 | 
| [34:59] | Then, Jack Porter, you’re under arrest | 杰克·波特 你因涉嫌 | 
| [35:01] | for possession with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm. | 持有并意图传播毒品及持有枪械而被捕 | 
| [35:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 | 
| [35:06] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话 都将会作为呈堂证供 | 
| [35:09] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师… | 
| [35:10] | To be falsely accused is a gut-ripping experience. | 被诬陷的感觉就好似内脏被撕裂一般 | 
| [35:14] | And that’s why I plan to redouble my efforts | 所以我决定加倍努力 | 
| [35:17] | to help the wrongfully accused | 帮助那些受错判的人 | 
| [35:18] | by donating not only my finances | 不止是金钱方面的捐助 | 
| [35:20] | but my time to the liberty project… | 还会投入更多的时间到这项自由计划中 | 
| [35:23] | With the hope that someday we may truly live in a world | 希望有一天我们都会生活在 | 
| [35:27] | of liberty and justice for all. | 一个真正自由公正的世界 | 
| [35:37] | Thank you, Conrad. | 谢谢你 康拉德 | 
| [35:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce my wife… | 女士们先生们 请允许我介绍我的妻子 | 
| [35:41] | Patricia Barnes. | 帕翠莎·巴恩斯 | 
| [35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:52] | A man far wiser and braver than I once said, | 一位比我睿智无畏千百倍的人曾经说过 | 
| [35:57] | “There may times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, | “人类或有无力防止不正义之事发生之时 | 
| [36:00] | but let there never be a time when we fail to protest. “ | 却绝不会失于保护正义” | 
| [36:11] | When I was in law school, | 当我还在学校的时候 | 
| [36:12] | I met a man named James Palmer. | 我认识了一位名叫詹姆斯·帕尔默的人 | 
| [36:15] | He was young and bright-eyed, | 他很年轻 很有朝气 | 
| [36:18] | full of hope and integrity. | 充满了希望和正义 | 
| [36:21] | Robert hired James to be his court clerk | 审讯大卫·克拉克的那段时期 | 
| [36:23] | during the trial of David Clarke. | 罗伯特雇佣他做法院书记官 | 
| [36:27] | For years after the trial… | 审讯过去很多年后… | 
| [36:31] | James had wanted to come forward with information that, | 詹姆斯发现了一些资料 | 
| [36:33] | at the very least, would’ve resulted in a mistrial. | 足以导致当年的审判无效 | 
| [36:36] | But out of concern for my safety, | 但是出于我的自身安全考虑 | 
| [36:38] | he kept that dark secret hidden. | 他把这个秘密隐藏了起来 | 
| [36:42] | Three days before his death… | 在他去世的三天前… | 
| [36:45] | That secret came out in a letter | 一封写给联邦监狱的克拉克先生的信中 | 
| [36:46] | written to Mr. Clarke in federal prison. | 提到了这个秘密 | 
| [36:49] | “Dear Mr. Clarke, | “亲爱的克拉克先生 | 
| [36:51] | I’m afraid you have suffered a grave injustice. “ | 很遗憾您遭受了一场致命的不公审判” | 
| [36:53] | Patricia. | 帕翠莎 | 
| [36:55] | Robert. | 罗伯特 | 
| [37:06] | “My position has provided me unparalleled access to the system. | “我的职位使我可以无保留的进入系统 | 
| [37:11] | Judge Barnes has failed you, Mr. Clarke, as have I. “ | 巴恩斯法官让您失望了 克拉克先生 我也是 | 
| [37:16] | You see, what James knew | 詹姆斯知晓的事情 | 
| [37:17] | is what Judge Barnes knew, | 巴恩斯法官同样知晓 | 
| [37:19] | which is that the verdict rendered | 那就是 大卫·克拉克的审判 | 
| [37:20] | in the David Clarke trial came from a tainted jury. | 是一群被贿赂的陪审员所决定的 | 
| [37:25] | I believe that this letter cost James the ultimate price. | 我相信这封信使詹姆斯付出了生命的代价 | 
| [37:29] | But James didn’t write it. | 但这封信并不是詹姆斯写的 | 
| [37:32] | I did. | 而是我写的 | 
| [37:36] | And today my husband, Robert Barnes, | 而今天 我的丈夫罗伯特·巴恩斯 | 
| [37:40] | stands to inherit a great deal more power. | 将继承更大的权力 | 
| [37:44] | And… the greater the power, | 权力越大 | 
| [37:47] | the greater the potential for abuse. | 也就更有可能被滥用[也有虐待的意思] | 
| [38:16] | My wife and I are shocked | 我和我妻子都很震惊 | 
| [38:17] | to learn the true nature of a man we all thought we knew, | 见识到一个我们熟识的人他不为人知的一面 | 
| [38:20] | and I pledge to pool my | 我发誓将竭尽所能 | 
| [38:22] | resources to ensure Judge Barnes’ wrongdoings, | 确保巴恩斯法官的不法行为 | 
| [38:25] | both judicial and domestic, are avenged. | 法庭上和家庭上的 都能得以洗血沉冤 | 
| [38:28] | Rest assured, justice will be served. | 请放心 公正终将得以伸张 | 
| [38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:34] | – Hello. – Hello, Daniel. | -你好 -你好 丹尼尔 | 
| [38:37] | I saw you and your family had another interesting public evening. | 看来你和你的家人度过了一个有趣的夜晚 | 
| [38:41] | Well, except this time, the press may actually work in my father’s favor. | 但是 这次媒体也许会支持我父亲 | 
| [38:45] | How are you faring in your hunt for those elusive Grayson assets? | 你找到格雷森家隐秘财产了吗 | 
| [38:48] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不是了解内情的话 | 
| [38:49] | I’d say you sent me on a wild goose chase. | 我会以为你让我做的是劳而无获的事 | 
| [38:52] | You turned to Nolan Ross for his assistance, | 你向诺兰·罗斯寻求帮助了 | 
| [38:54] | am I correct? | 是不是 | 
| [38:57] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [38:58] | In doing so, Mr. Ross left a trail of digital breadcrumbs, | 这样做 罗斯先生会留下追踪的线索 | 
| [39:01] | a trail your I. T. Department will be able to follow | 顺着这条线索你的数字团队可以 | 
| [39:04] | right back to Nolcorp and its secrets. | 追踪到诺氏企业以及它的秘密所在 | 
| [39:08] | One in particular, I think you’ll find very lucrative. | 我想 你会发现其中一个秘密很有赚头 | 
| [39:13] | I’m listening. | 愿闻其详 | 
| [39:20] | Charlotte get home all right? | 夏洛特安全到家了吗 | 
| [39:21] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:23] | Yeah, not without a lot of explanation, though. | 当然少不了一通解释了 | 
| [39:26] | She deserves it after a night like this… | 今晚的这些事 她是该解释一下 | 
| [39:27] | your boat impounded, your brother arrested. | 你们的船被扣了 你哥哥被捕了 | 
| [39:32] | Jack’s a good guy, taking the fall. | 杰克是个好人 顶下所有的罪 | 
| [39:33] | Kenny, you know that wasn’t our stuff. | 肯尼 你知道那些东西不是我们的 | 
| [39:37] | I’m sorry for what happened. | 对发生的这一切我很遗憾 | 
| [39:40] | Truly. | 真的 | 
| [39:42] | Hey, whoever called the cops today made a huge mistake. | 不管是谁报的警 他犯了个大错 | 
| [39:47] | I just hope that they come to their senses, | 我希望他能尽快觉悟 | 
| [39:49] | or things might get worse around here. | 否则这一切将会变得更糟 | 
| [39:51] | A lot worse. | 非常糟糕 | 
| [39:53] | Kenny, you coming? | 肯尼 你出来一下 | 
| [39:58] | Oh, uh, Declan, be a pal, huh? Clean up a little bit. | 德克兰 帮个忙 收拾一下 | 
| [40:08] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [40:10] | Amanda. Uh, hey, it’s me. | 阿曼达 是我 | 
| [40:11] | Jack, you okay? What happened? | 杰克 你还好吗 出什么事了 | 
| [40:13] | The police found drugs and a gun on the “Amanda. “ | 警察在船上发现了枪支和弹药 | 
| [40:16] | – I’m in jail. – Jack, oh, my God. | -我被关起来了 -杰克 天哪 | 
| [40:20] | Don’t… don’t worry. I don’t want you to worry. | 别担心 我不希望你担心 | 
| [40:21] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [40:29] | – I gotta go. – Time’s up, man. | -我得挂了 -时间到了 老兄 | 
| [40:32] | – I love you. – Come on. Let’s go. | -我爱你 -走吧 | 
| [40:42] | Power can be hoarded by the mighty | 有权势者或许拥有权力 | 
| [40:45] | or stolen from the innocent. | 也或许是从无辜者手中掠夺的 | 
| [40:49] | Ems, I’m gonna take a shower. | 艾米 我冲个澡 | 
| [40:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:57] | Power provides the ability to choose… | 权力使你有能力选择 | 
| [41:08] | but has a proclivity for corruption. | 却也有可能使你走向堕落 | 
| [41:13] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [41:15] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 | 
| [41:17] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:20] | Sorry to stop by unannounced. | 很抱歉突然来找你 | 
| [41:22] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [41:24] | Yeah. I just… I tried to tell you this earlier, | 我之前就想跟你说的 | 
| [41:26] | but of course my mother interrupted. | 但是被我母亲打断了 | 
| [41:28] | It’s what she does. | 她经常这么做 | 
| [41:32] | I wanted you to know, | 你要知道 | 
| [41:33] | the reason I fought so hard to become C. E. O. | 我那么努力想当上总裁 | 
| [41:35] | was to set things right. | 是希望让一切走上正轨 | 
| [41:38] | You see, the only thing larger than our company’s image problem | 唯一比我们公司形象还重要的事 | 
| [41:41] | is our charitable foundation. | 就是我们的慈善基金会 | 
| [41:45] | Emily, you’re the most philanthropic person I know, | 艾米莉 你是我认识的人中最有爱心的人 | 
| [41:47] | and I could really use your help | 想要在这个方面获得成功 | 
| [41:49] | steering our resources in that direction. | 我真的需要你的帮助 | 
| [41:53] | W-well, I’m flattered, but… | 我很荣幸 但是… | 
| [41:54] | You don’t have to answer now. Just… | 你不用马上就答复我 只是… | 
| [41:56] | Just tell me you’ll think about it. | 想好了再告诉我 | 
| [42:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [42:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [42:10] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要时间去想 | 
| [42:14] | My answer’s “Yes. “ | 我答应你 | 
| [42:24] | The use of power is not to be taken lightly… | 运用权力时切莫掉以轻心 | 
| [42:31] | for it is never without consequence. | 因为善恶因果终有报 |