| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | They’re running drugs through the bar, Jack. | 他们通过酒吧贩毒 杰克 | 
| [00:05] | We found narcotics and a handgun | 我们在舱底发现了 | 
| [00:06] | – hidden in the bilge. – Declan Porter, you’re under arrest. | -毒品和一把手枪 -德克兰·波特 你被捕了 | 
| [00:08] | No. Wait! Wait! Stop. It’s mine. | 不 等等 那是我的 | 
| [00:10] | Marco and I are in talks | 马可和我正在商讨 | 
| [00:13] | to find him a position within the company. | 在公司里给他找个职位的事 | 
| [00:15] | After what he did? | 在他做出那些事之后 | 
| [00:16] | It’s just smart business. Right, Nolan? | 这是桩好买卖 对吧 诺兰 | 
| [00:18] | So it’s official. He’she new C.E.O. | 这事定了 他是新任首席执行官 | 
| [00:21] | My son is very much in love with you. | 我儿子依然深爱着你 | 
| [00:23] | Persuade him to drop his interest in Grayson Global, | 说服他放弃在格雷森国际的位子 | 
| [00:25] | And I will stand behind you every step of the way. | 而我会一路全力支持你 | 
| [00:28] | Your ex-fiancee just broke up with me. | 你前未婚妻刚把我甩了 | 
| [00:30] | A fake up? | 是假分手 | 
| [00:31] | I’d say Daniel’s already thinking… make up. | 丹尼尔已经开始考虑 和你复合 | 
| [00:34] | That’s the idea. | 要的就是这个效果 | 
| [00:35] | You realize I’m three moves away from snapping your neck? | 你要知道 我只需三步就能掐断你的脖子 | 
| [00:37] | If you do that, how will you ever reunite with your sister? | 你要是这么做了 还怎么和你妹妹团聚 | 
| [00:41] | If I have to play nice with Daniel for a little while, | 要是我得对丹尼尔虚与委蛇一阵子 | 
| [00:43] | then it’s a small price to pay. | 那只是很小的代价 | 
| [00:50] | They say the best-laid plans | 大家说 再周密的计划 | 
| [00:52] | often go awry. | 也赶不上变化 | 
| [00:55] | Because no matter how detailed the preparation… | 因为无论准备工作如何详尽 | 
| [00:59] | A plan will always have a weak point. | 计划总有缺点 | 
| [01:03] | And there will always be those looking to exploit it. | 总会有人想趁虚而入 | 
| [01:09] | To doom a plan to failure, | 让计划流产 致其失败 | 
| [01:11] | and the perpetrator along with it. | 同时也葬送行凶作恶者 | 
| [01:31] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [01:31] | Thinking. | 我在思考 | 
| [01:35] | About the kiss. | 接吻的事 | 
| [01:40] | Look, I’m sorry that you had to see that, | 抱歉让你看到了 | 
| [01:41] | But it didn’t mean anything. | 但是那不代表什么 | 
| [01:43] | I’m sure it did to Daniel. | 丹尼尔可不这么认为 | 
| [01:47] | You know, you asked me to trust you. | 你让我相信你 | 
| [01:48] | Well, you need to trust me, too. | 你也得相信我 | 
| [01:50] | You can’t just disappear | 不能因为你感觉不舒服了 | 
| [01:51] | when things get a little bit uncomfortable. | 你就可以凭空消失 | 
| [01:55] | Like it or not, Daniel is the best remaining link | 不管你喜不喜欢 丹尼尔是仅剩的 | 
| [01:57] | to the people who destroyed our families. | 能让我接近毁掉我家那些人的最佳途径 | 
| [01:59] | I didn’t come here last night | 我昨晚过来 | 
| [02:00] | to keep tabs on you and Daniel. | 不是为了监视你和丹尼尔 | 
| [02:04] | I came to tell you | 我是来告诉你 | 
| [02:05] | that Helen Crowley made contact with me. | 海伦·克劳利和我联系了 | 
| [02:08] | Or more accurately, | 更准确地说 | 
| [02:08] | she allowed me to make contact with her. | 她允许我和她联系 | 
| [02:11] | The initiative knows who you are? | 那个知道你身份的联盟人吗 | 
| [02:12] | Not entirely. | 不完全知道 | 
| [02:13] | Takeda’s security measures seem to have held up. | 武田的安全措施看来颇为有效 | 
| [02:16] | They don’t appear to know anything about you | 他们好像还不知道你的事 | 
| [02:17] | or our deeper connection. | 也不知道我们真正的关系 | 
| [02:19] | What did she want from you? | 她找你干嘛 | 
| [02:21] | My complicity. | 拉我入伙 | 
| [02:24] | She… told me that Colleen was still alive. | 她 告诉我珂兰还活着 | 
| [02:29] | Did she offer you proof? | 她给你看证据了吗 | 
| [02:31] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:33] | Then there’s no reason to believe them. | 那就不该相信他们 | 
| [02:34] | They will say anything to manipulate you. | 他们会编造谎言来操控你 | 
| [02:36] | I understand that, but… look, | 我明白 但是 | 
| [02:38] | if–if she thinks I’m under their thumb, then– | 如果她觉得我受他们控制 那么 | 
| [02:40] | then we’ve got a direct line to the initiative, | 我们就可以直接接触到联盟 | 
| [02:42] | which doesn’t involve you falling back in with Daniel. | 这样你也不必和丹尼尔做戏了 | 
| [02:46] | Can you still contact her? | 你能联系上她吗 | 
| [02:49] | No. | 不能 | 
| [02:50] | Said she’s gonna contact me. | 她说她来联系我 | 
| [02:54] | Then we need to draw her out. | 那我们得引她出来 | 
| [03:02] | Your 9:00 AM– Emily Thorne–is here. | 上午九点约的艾米莉·索恩到了 | 
| [03:04] | Thank you, Grace. Send her in. | 谢谢 格蕾丝 请她进来 | 
| [03:10] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 | 
| [03:15] | I’m sorry. Was that not… | 对不起 是不是有点 | 
| [03:17] | No, it’s, uh– | 不 那个 | 
| [03:17] | I just thought after last night, we– | 我以为经过昨晚的事 我们 | 
| [03:20] | We did kiss, right? I-I didn’t dream that? | 我们确实接吻了对吧 不是我做梦 | 
| [03:23] | Yes, and it was–it was great. | 对 感觉 很好 | 
| [03:25] | I just, um… | 我只是 | 
| [03:27] | I just want to make sure that whatever’s happening here, | 想确定不管发生了什么 | 
| [03:29] | that, you know, we’re taking it slowly. | 我们都要慢慢来 | 
| [03:31] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah, probably a good idea. | 也许是个好主意 | 
| [03:37] | I actually came here to talk to you | 我是来和你谈谈 | 
| [03:39] | about a children’s charity that I’ve been working with | 关于我从2008年起一直参与的一个 | 
| [03:41] | Since 2008. | 儿童慈善团体 | 
| [03:43] | Okay. Tell me about it. | 好 跟我说说详情吧 | 
| [03:44] | Basically, the organization assists kids in danger | 基本上来说 该组织主要是帮助那些 | 
| [03:47] | of slipping through the foster care system. | 处于正规寄养系统之外的孩子 | 
| [03:50] | If you meant what you said | 如果你真如你所说的 | 
| [03:51] | about rehabilitating Grayson Global’s image, | 想要重塑格雷森国际的形象 | 
| [03:53] | I’d like to invite your top-tier investors | 我想邀请你的顶级投资者们 | 
| [03:55] | to our annual wine auction. | 参加我们的年度葡萄酒拍卖会 | 
| [03:59] | Excuse me. This came for you. | 打搅了 这是给你的 | 
| [04:01] | Hand delivered with a note marked “Urgent.” | 交给你本人 还贴了张”紧急”的纸条 | 
| [04:06] | Stonehaven united solutions. Who sent this? | 斯通海文的合并方案 谁送来的 | 
| [04:08] | Helen Crowley. She’s holding on line two. | 海伦·克劳利 她在二号线等着 | 
| [04:11] | I gotta take this. | 我得接个电话 | 
| [04:12] | Um, Grace, can you give Ms. Thorne | 格蕾丝 你能把我的机密客户名单 | 
| [04:14] | my confidential client list? | 交给索恩女士吗 | 
| [04:15] | – Sure. Okay. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 | 
| [04:17] | Can I call you later? | 我回头打你电话好吗 | 
| [04:19] | Yes. Please do. | 好 记得打哦 | 
| [04:24] | I’ll be right back with that list. | 我马上拿名单过来 | 
| [04:27] | Um, Grace, do you mind if I use your phone? | 格蕾丝 我能借用你的电话吗 | 
| [04:29] | Mine’s out of battery. | 我电话没电了 | 
| [04:29] | Sure. Just dial 9 to get out. | 当然 按9键就能打外线 | 
| [04:31] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 | 
| [04:34] | Helen. | 海伦 | 
| [04:34] | Hello, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [04:37] | Do you have the Stonehaven prospectus in front of you? | 你手上是不是有份斯通海文的计划书 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah, I’m looking at it right now. | 对 我现在正看着呢 | 
| [04:42] | The question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 | 
| [04:44] | Consider it a gift. | 当做礼物吧 | 
| [04:45] | This time next quarter, | 到下个季度 | 
| [04:46] | that company is poised to triple its revenues, | 那家公司的利润肯定能翻三番 | 
| [04:48] | only they don’t know it yet. | 只是他们还不知道 | 
| [04:50] | Oh, but you do? | 但你知道 | 
| [04:51] | Why else would I recommend you acquire it? | 不然我为什么要推荐你合并它 | 
| [04:53] | Have the same killer instinct you showed | 和你抢在别人之前 | 
| [04:55] | in assimilating Nolcorp | 合并诺氏集团 | 
| [04:56] | before someone else beats you to it. | 所展示的惊人直觉一样 | 
| [04:58] | Speaking of, have you followed up | 说到这点 你是否跟进 | 
| [05:00] | on our previous discussion? | 我们之前讨论的的事吗 | 
| [05:02] | I did. Your hunch was right. | 我查了 你的预感很灵 | 
| [05:04] | There are some gaps in Nolcorp’s early r&d. | 诺氏集团的前期研发确有纰漏 | 
| [05:07] | Ms. Thorne, here’s our client list. | 索恩女士 这是我们的客户名单 | 
| [05:09] | Yes, I will be by this afternoon | 好 今天下午我就去 | 
| [05:11] | to check the flower arrangements. | 核对一下鲜花装饰 | 
| [05:13] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 | 
| [05:16] | Here you go. Hope it’s helpful. | 给您 希望能帮到您 | 
| [05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:30] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [05:33] | I think I have some information for you. | 我有些事得告诉你 | 
| [05:36] | So you’re saying the cops are the ones | 你是说 那些警察是 | 
| [05:38] | who tipped off Nate and Kenny? | 给奈特和肯尼通风报信的人 | 
| [05:40] | It’s the only explanation. | 没别的可能了 | 
| [05:42] | They knew the police were coming, | 他们早知警察要来 | 
| [05:43] | so they moved all the drugs onto the boat to set me up. | 于是把毒品全搬到我的船上 以此陷害我 | 
| [05:46] | And I played right into their hands. | 而我之后的举动正合他们意 | 
| [05:48] | I’m calling Emily for bail money. | 我叫艾米莉把你保释出来 | 
| [05:50] | I don’t want her involved in this. | 别把她牵扯进来 | 
| [05:51] | Fine. Nolan, then. | 好 那就找诺兰 | 
| [05:53] | You’re not spending another night here. | 你不能再在这待了 | 
| [05:54] | I don’t want to drag any of our friends | 我不想把朋友们 | 
| [05:56] | into this mess, okay? | 拖进这个泥潭 明白吗 | 
| [05:56] | Jack, this is no time to be stubborn. | 杰克 别固执了 | 
| [05:59] | Whoever gets us the bail money | 无论我们和谁借了保释的钱 | 
| [06:00] | will get it back. | 都会还的 | 
| [06:03] | No prosecutor’s gonna believe for one second | 没有检察官会相信 | 
| [06:05] | those drugs belong to you. | 那些毒品是你的 | 
| [06:06] | And if they trace the registration to the gun, | 如果他们追踪那支枪的来源 | 
| [06:08] | they’re gonna find out– | 他们就会知道 | 
| [06:09] | that it was used to kill Kenny and Nate’s father | 这支枪六年前杀死了 | 
| [06:10] | six years ago. | 肯尼和奈特的父亲 | 
| [06:14] | And it belonged to my dad. | 它是我父亲的 | 
| [06:18] | So, um… | 所以 | 
| [06:19] | this whole setup is what, | 这场栽赃陷害 | 
| [06:21] | payback for what happened to their father? | 是为他们父亲报仇吗 | 
| [06:29] | You can’t do | 你千万别找 | 
| [06:30] | anything against the Ryans. | 瑞安兄弟单挑 | 
| [06:32] | They will hurt you | 他们会伤害你 | 
| [06:33] | or Declan… | 或者德克兰 | 
| [06:35] | or Carl. | 或者卡尔 | 
| [06:36] | Amanda, promise me. | 阿曼达 答应我 | 
| [06:41] | Enjoy, Conrad. They’re imported straight from Cuba. | 好好享用 康拉德 这可是从古巴直运来的 | 
| [06:43] | That’s very kind of you, | 谢谢你的好心 | 
| [06:44] | but completely unnecessary. | 但真没这个必要 | 
| [06:47] | Yes. | 有必要 | 
| [06:48] | Jason? | 杰森 | 
| [06:49] | Oh, what a delight. | 真高兴见到你 | 
| [06:50] | Victoria, it’s been too long. | 维多利亚 好久没见 | 
| [06:52] | What brings you out to the Hamptons? | 什么风把你吹到汉普顿来了 | 
| [06:54] | Good sportsmanship. | 崇高的运动员精神 | 
| [06:55] | It appears my 20-year rivalry with your husband | 看起来我和你丈夫20年的对抗 | 
| [06:58] | has come to an end. | 终于要画上句号了 | 
| [06:59] | Uh, Jason brought by a box of cubans | 杰森带了一盒古巴雪茄 | 
| [07:01] | to commemorate my retirement. | 来纪念我的光荣退休 | 
| [07:02] | Is that what they call corporate exile these days? | 现在被公司驱逐都管叫这个了么 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [07:05] | I’m only too happy to be done with the private sector. | 我从私营企业里退出来可高兴的不得了 | 
| [07:08] | And what does the public sector promise, | 那政府机关允诺你什么了 | 
| [07:10] | a run for office? | 竞选某个席位吗 | 
| [07:12] | Perhaps. | 说不准 | 
| [07:13] | Just when I thought | 我还以为 | 
| [07:14] | I had the biggest ego in the tristate area. | 是我对三州地区野心最大呢 | 
| [07:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:17] | Conrad, may I have a word alone with you? | 康拉德 我能私底下和你聊聊吗 | 
| [07:19] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 | 
| [07:21] | Jason, please excuse us. | 杰森 失陪一下 | 
| [07:26] | I know. I know. The man is an ogre. | 知道 知道 这家伙就是个怪物 | 
| [07:30] | That’s what I get for opening my own door. | 谁让我亲自开门让他进来了呢 | 
| [07:32] | I could care less | 我对你和 | 
| [07:33] | about your petty rivalry with Jason Prosser. | 杰森·普罗塞那些小打小闹毫无兴趣 | 
| [07:36] | I am concerned with Helen Crowley. | 我只担心海伦·克劳利 | 
| [07:38] | Apparently, she directed our son to acquire a company | 她竟然唆使咱儿子去买一家 | 
| [07:41] | called Stonehaven United Solutions. | 叫斯通黑文联合咨询公司的企业 | 
| [07:43] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你对这个公司有印象么 | 
| [07:44] | Stonehaven is a disaster recovery firm, if memory serves. | 如果没记错的话 斯通黑文是一家灾后重建公司 | 
| [07:48] | This, dear, is what the Initiative does. | 亲爱的 这就是联盟的手段啊 | 
| [07:51] | They influence upheaval and then profit in the aftermath. | 先制造动乱 然后从灾难的余波中获利 | 
| [07:55] | Aftermath of what, | 什么的余波 | 
| [07:56] | another flight 197? | 难道会再有一次197航班事件吗 | 
| [07:58] | How did you happen upon this little morsel? | 你怎么知道这件事和他们有关 | 
| [08:00] | While you’re busy debating your bid for political office, | 当你忙于讨论要花多少钱买官时 | 
| [08:03] | I have been securing alliances | 我却在忙于稳定 | 
| [08:05] | close to Daniel | 丹尼尔身边的探子 | 
| [08:06] | that will help ensure the future of this family. | 确保咱们一家的未来 | 
| [08:08] | And if you’re not going to do anything | 而且如果你不打算 | 
| [08:09] | to thwart these devils, I will. | 去对抗那帮魔鬼 那我去 | 
| [08:12] | And how do you intend to do that? | 那你想怎么做 | 
| [08:20] | Sabotage. | 蓄谋破坏 | 
| [08:38] | Thank you for the Stonehaven tip, Emily. | 多谢你给我斯通黑文公司的消息 艾米莉 | 
| [08:41] | Of course. Is it significant? | 没事 有用吗 | 
| [08:44] | It’s hard to say just yet. | 还不好说 | 
| [08:46] | But to that end, | 但是为了弄清楚 | 
| [08:47] | I’m not sure how including Daniel | 我不知道把丹尼尔拉到 | 
| [08:49] | in your upcoming charity auction would convince him | 你即将开办的慈善拍卖中能否说服他 | 
| [08:51] | to abandon his post at Grayson Global. | 放弃目前在格雷森国际的职位 | 
| [08:53] | I know. I’m afraid that was in the works | 我知道 但是在咱们进行这次对话前 | 
| [08:55] | before we had our conversation, | 我就在准备那项活动了 | 
| [08:57] | and it’s hard to turn a ship on a dime. | 这么短时间也不容易转变他 | 
| [08:59] | Ah, well, c’est la guerre. | 哎 这就是战争啊 | 
| [09:03] | As long as you’re going through with it, | 既然你答应继续帮我 | 
| [09:04] | might I suggest that you invite Jason Prosser to the event? | 能请你邀请杰森·普罗塞吗 | 
| [09:08] | Jason Prosser of Prosser Wealth Funds? | 普罗塞财富基金的杰森·普罗塞吗 | 
| [09:11] | Oh, you know of him? | 你知道他 | 
| [09:12] | Of course, but isn’t he one of Grayson Global’s | 当然 但是他不是格雷森国际 | 
| [09:14] | biggest competitors? | 最大的竞争对手吗 | 
| [09:16] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [09:17] | Men like Conrad and Jason | 康拉德和杰森这样的男人 | 
| [09:19] | judge their manhood by the size of their wallets. | 总是靠财富多少来丈量他们的男人气概 | 
| [09:22] | And it’s always been my experience | 根据我的经验 | 
| [09:24] | that the most lucrative charity auctions | 获益最多的慈善拍卖会 | 
| [09:26] | are the ones that pit | 总是涉及 | 
| [09:26] | two corporate egos against each other. | 二虎相争的那些 | 
| [09:30] | With your permission, | 只要你答应 | 
| [09:31] | I’m sure I could get Jason to attend. | 我肯定能说服杰森出席 | 
| [09:35] | Permission granted. | 我答应 | 
| [09:37] | Declan. Amanda. | 德克兰 阿曼达 | 
| [09:40] | I’m guessing by the faces, | 从你们的脸色上看 | 
| [09:41] | our boy Jack’s still in the penalty box. | 咱们的好小子杰克还在牢里蹲着呢 | 
| [09:43] | Thanks to you setting him up. | 那也是亏得你们陷害他 | 
| [09:45] | I mean, what the hell do you guys want? | 你们到底想要什么 | 
| [09:46] | – Can we just get it out? – Hey, settle down, kid. | -我们就不能把这事给了解了吗 -冷静点 小子 | 
| [09:48] | You want out? That’s simple. | 你想要个了解 很简单 | 
| [09:51] | You just sell us the rest of the bar. | 把酒吧剩下的所有权卖给我们 | 
| [09:53] | In fact, uh, that should cover it right there. | 这点钱应该购买了 | 
| [09:55] | Hey, this is our home, you son of a bitch. | 你个混球 这里是我们的家 | 
| [09:57] | – We’re not going anywhere. – Declan, easy. | -我们哪儿也不去 -德克兰 冷静点 | 
| [09:59] | You probably need your big bro’s signature | 反正你也需要你哥哥的签名 | 
| [10:00] | to make it official anyway, so I tell you what– | 来使文书生效 所以让我告诉你 | 
| [10:02] | Why don’t you get back to us in about, mm, | 你为何不 再过10到15年 | 
| [10:04] | 10 to 15 years when he gets out, okay? | 等他出狱后再来找我们呢 | 
| [10:12] | He’s just shooting his mouth off. | 他就是口无遮拦 | 
| [10:13] | He does that. | 别介意 | 
| [10:14] | When he’s not planting drugs or guns | 那他故意把毒品和手枪放我们船上 | 
| [10:16] | on our boat, you mean? | 我们也别介意么 | 
| [10:18] | Don’t play innocent with me. | 别跟我装无辜 | 
| [10:24] | Take my advice, okay? | 听我一句行吗 | 
| [10:27] | Go along to get along. | 和气生财 | 
| [10:28] | I don’t want any more trouble for you guys. | 我也不想再找你们一家的麻烦 | 
| [10:30] | I think you know what you can do with your advice, Kenny. | 要想和气生财 你知道该怎么做 肯尼 | 
| [10:41] | I read through the tech report you provided | 我看了你给我的诺氏企业 | 
| [10:43] | of everything Nolcorp has in development. | 完全发展研究报告 | 
| [10:46] | Impressive, right? | 写得不错吧 | 
| [10:48] | Incomplete, actually. | 可惜没写全 | 
| [10:51] | There were significant resources allocated | 2004到2006年有大量资源 | 
| [10:52] | between 2004 and 2006 to a project | 投入一个项目 | 
| [10:55] | that’s vanished from the books. | 但是报告里却只字未提 | 
| [10:57] | Something called Carrion. | 一个叫”蚀尸计划”的项目 | 
| [11:01] | Look, Daniel, not all our R&D yields viable products. | 丹尼尔 不是所有的研发工作都能取得成果 | 
| [11:05] | Well, whatever it did yield could be sold off | 但不管结果如何都该廉价出售 | 
| [11:07] | to recoup our losses. | 弥补成本损失 | 
| [11:09] | Unless you’re hiding something from me. | 除非是你对我故意隐瞒 | 
| [11:13] | I’m not hiding anything from you. | 我不是故意瞒你 | 
| [11:17] | But it has always been my rule | 只是我习惯了 | 
| [11:19] | to keep failed development in house. | 家丑不外扬 | 
| [11:22] | Well, everything we do incorporates bits and pieces– | 那些七零八碎的工作… | 
| [11:25] | Well, there are new rules now, Nolan, | 那你得改改习惯了 诺兰 | 
| [11:27] | full disclosure being one of them. | 毫无保留就是其中之一 | 
| [11:29] | Now I want a report | 我要一份包含所有 | 
| [11:30] | detailing all of your abandoned development, | 你放弃开发项目细节的报告 | 
| [11:31] | and I want it by the end of the week. | 而且必须在这周末前完成 | 
| [11:41] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [11:45] | My guess? | 我猜是… | 
| [11:47] | Extreme daddy issues. | 急切想得到老爸的肯定吧 | 
| [11:50] | Had enough time away? | 想回来了吗 | 
| [11:55] | I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在想 | 
| [11:56] | and… I was never qualified | 从一开始我就 | 
| [11:59] | to be your C.F.O. in the first place, | 没资格当你的财务总监 | 
| [12:01] | so I don’t care about losing my position. | 所以我一点也不在乎失去工作 | 
| [12:05] | But I care about you. | 但我在乎你 | 
| [12:08] | And if you’ll have me, | 如果你需要我 | 
| [12:12] | I’d like to come back to work. | 我愿意回来工作 | 
| [12:16] | Padma… | 帕德玛… | 
| [12:20] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 | 
| [12:22] | There are so many better opportunities out there. | 外面有的是机会等着你 | 
| [12:25] | Unless those opportunities | 除非那些公司的 | 
| [12:27] | have an office down the hall with you in it, | 办公大楼里有你在 | 
| [12:30] | I’m not interested. | 否则我一点没兴趣 | 
| [12:33] | Okay. You’re hired. | 好 你被雇佣了 | 
| [12:36] | Again. | 再一次 | 
| [12:37] | Hired to what capacity exactly? | 雇佣她具体做什么职位呢 | 
| [12:41] | You know, let’s not get all territorial. | 别忙着划清界限 | 
| [12:45] | I’m sure we can find room for our former C.F.O. | 我肯定能给我们的前任财务总监找个职位 | 
| [12:48] | We found room for you, didn’t we? | 我们不是也给你腾了个职位吗 | 
| [12:53] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [12:55] | We’ll figure something out. | 总会有办法 | 
| [12:59] | Welcome. Welcome back. | 欢迎 欢迎回来 | 
| [13:02] | He’s not happy. | 他不高兴 | 
| [13:04] | Neither am I. | 我也不高兴 | 
| [13:06] | I don’t have a date for | 明晚艾米莉的慈善红酒拍卖会 | 
| [13:08] | Emily’s charity wine auction tomorrow night. | 我还缺个女伴 | 
| [13:13] | Any ideas? | 愿意赏光吗 | 
| [13:27] | Conrad. | 康拉德 | 
| [13:28] | Ms. Davenport. Well, I knew you had moxie, | 达文波特小姐 我承认你勇气可嘉 | 
| [13:31] | but showing your face back here so soon, | 但这么快重新就在这露面 | 
| [13:33] | if I weren’t so intrigued, I’d be shocked. | 要不是引起我的好奇心 我一定被你吓到了 | 
| [13:36] | I’m here to protect an investment. | 我来这拿回我应得的报酬 | 
| [13:38] | And what investment would that be? | 凭什么呢 | 
| [13:40] | My time whilst in your family’s employ. | 凭我为您家族所投入的时间精力 | 
| [13:43] | I believe I may still be owed a few dividends. | 我相信这些投入还值得分到些利息 | 
| [13:47] | Blackmail. | 原来是敲诈 | 
| [13:48] | Of course. | 当然啦 | 
| [13:51] | Is there anything that isn’t beneath you? | 有什么是你不知道的呢 | 
| [13:53] | I don’t want hush money. | 我不是来要封口费的 | 
| [13:55] | The truth is, it would be unwise for me | 事实上 没有别的地方 | 
| [13:57] | to start over in a place | 比格雷森家更珍惜 | 
| [13:59] | where my ability to hold any number of secrets | 我保守秘密的能力 | 
| [14:02] | might not be as valued as it is in the Grayson fold. | 所以我去哪都不合适 | 
| [14:04] | Oh, well, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 你也许没注意到 | 
| [14:05] | my traitorous son now sits atop my former throne, | 我已经被我那叛逆的儿子赶下台了 | 
| [14:08] | in no small part to your assistance. | 你的要求 恕我无能为力 | 
| [14:11] | So as it stands, | 所以就目前而言 | 
| [14:13] | I’m hardly in a position | 我很难 | 
| [14:14] | to rehire you in your former capacity. | 让你恢复原职 | 
| [14:17] | We can look at this either of two ways. | 我们有两条路可走 | 
| [14:20] | I know where the bodies are buried, | 一条是 我知道那些丑闻 | 
| [14:22] | proverbial and otherwise. | 为人知和不为人知的 | 
| [14:25] | I’ve been privy to all manner of chicanery, | 我还是这些阴谋诡计的知情者 | 
| [14:27] | from fictional kidnappings to inflated investor returns. | 从虚构的绑架到膨胀的投资回报 | 
| [14:30] | And the other way, Ms. Davenport? | 那另一条路呢 达文波特小姐 | 
| [14:34] | Quite simply, I am good at what I do. | 很简单 我对我所做的事非常在行 | 
| [14:39] | And whilst your family breathes, | 而且鉴于您家族现在的情况 | 
| [14:41] | there will be a demand for my talents. | 一定会有我的用武之地 | 
| [14:43] | You do realize you’re asking to reenter Victoria’s orbit. | 你知道这意味着重回维多利亚的领地了吗 | 
| [14:46] | Well, as per my terms, | 根据这份约定 | 
| [14:49] | all of which are nonnegotiable, | 当然里面的条款都没得商量 | 
| [14:52] | the dragon lady is yours to wrangle. | 女王是你来对付的目标 | 
| [14:56] | Well, serendipity prevails… | 恭喜意外胜出 | 
| [14:58] | Ms. Davenport. | 达文波特小姐 | 
| [15:00] | You see, these talents you speak of | 你所提及的这些才能 | 
| [15:02] | make you particularly well-suited | 让你成为帮我东山再起的 | 
| [15:03] | to assist in my next endeavor. | 不二人选 | 
| [15:06] | So we have a deal? | 所以我们达成交易了吗 | 
| [15:08] | You might call it that. | 可以这么说 | 
| [15:11] | Well done. | 太棒了 | 
| [15:12] | The net worth on this guest list | 这份名单上客人的净资产 | 
| [15:13] | exceeds the G.D.P. of most small countries. | 超过了绝大多数小国家的GDP | 
| [15:16] | Well, I don’t like to take “No” for an answer. | 我不喜欢被人拒绝 | 
| [15:19] | That makes the two of us. | 我也有同感 | 
| [15:22] | There is, however, one client of yours | 不过 有个你的客人 | 
| [15:24] | that I’m having trouble nailing down– | 我还有些疑问 | 
| [15:26] | Um… Helen Crowley. | 海伦·克劳利 | 
| [15:29] | Aiden mentioned something about meeting her | 艾登在你的一次投资者午餐会见过她 | 
| [15:31] | at one of your investor luncheons this summer. | 她和我提过这事 | 
| [15:33] | You invited Aiden? | 你也请了艾登 | 
| [15:35] | No. I invited Aiden’s boss. | 没 我请了他的老板 | 
| [15:38] | Aiden R.S.V.P.’d. | 我也给艾登发了请帖 | 
| [15:39] | But if he’s willing to contribute to the cause, | 要是他也愿意为慈善事业出一份力 | 
| [15:41] | I can’t say no. | 我也无法拒绝 | 
| [15:47] | Daniel grayson. | 丹尼尔·格雷森 | 
| [15:49] | Ms. Crowley, | 克劳利女士 | 
| [15:50] | Hello. | 您好 | 
| [15:52] | Evening, Daniel. | 晚上好 丹尼尔 | 
| [15:53] | I, uh, I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 我没打扰你吧 | 
| [15:57] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 | 
| [15:58] | Just dinner with my colleague Emily Thorne. | 只是在和同事艾米莉·索恩吃饭 | 
| [16:00] | She’s a consultant for our philanthropic concerns. | 她是我们的慈善事务的顾问 | 
| [16:02] | Uh, in fact, she’d love a word with you if that’s okay. | 如果您方便的话 她想和您通个话 | 
| [16:09] | Helen, you’re on with Emily. | 海伦 这位是艾米莉 | 
| [16:10] | So nice to meet you. | 你好 | 
| [16:12] | And you, too, ms. Crowley. | 幸会 克劳利小姐 | 
| [16:14] | Listen, I know how valuable your time is, so… | 我知道你的时间非常宝贵 所以… | 
| [16:17] | I’ll get right to it. | 我就开门见山吧 | 
| [16:18] | I’m hosting a charity wine auction tomorrow night. | 我明晚会举办一个慈善拍卖酒会 | 
| [16:21] | Well, I imagine Daniel’s told you | 我估计丹尼尔已经告诉过你 | 
| [16:23] | that I’m a-a very private person. | 其实我是一个爱独处的人 | 
| [16:26] | I don’t make a habit of going to parties. | 不喜欢出入各种社交聚会 | 
| [16:28] | Oh, well, I was hoping you would make an exception. | 我希望你这次能破个例 | 
| [16:30] | You see, our charity supports foster kids | 我们的慈善基金支持抚养那些 | 
| [16:32] | who have aged out of the system. | 年龄超过政府所定标准的孤儿 | 
| [16:34] | They have nowhere to go, no guidance. | 他们走投无路 也没有人引导 | 
| [16:36] | It can be a really scary time for them. | 他们的青少年时期会非常糟糕 | 
| [16:41] | And… well, the more deep pockets in attendance, | 此外 参加的商界大亨越多 | 
| [16:45] | The better it reflects on daniel as the new C.E.O. | 就越能树立丹尼尔作为新总裁的威信 | 
| [16:48] | I like the way you think. | 我觉得你的想法不错 | 
| [16:50] | Perhaps I can put in an appearance. | 也许我到时会去捧个场 | 
| [16:55] | Terrific. | 太好了 | 
| [16:57] | I’ll put you on the V.I.P. List. | 我会把你加到贵宾名单里 | 
| [17:00] | If all your consultants are this tenacious, Daniel, | 丹尼尔 如果你的顾问个个都这么强悍 | 
| [17:02] | I predict good things for your future. | 那我可以预见你将会前途无量 | 
| [17:04] | Go back to your meeting. I’ll call later. | 回去开会吧 待会儿我给你电话 | 
| [17:07] | Very impressive, Ms. Thorne. | 干得漂亮 索恩小姐 | 
| [17:16] | I had a curious conversation | 我最近跟丹尼尔·格雷森聊天的时候 | 
| [17:18] | with Daniel Grayson recently. | 发现了一件有趣的事 | 
| [17:20] | He was inquiring… | 他在问我 | 
| [17:23] | about our early software development. | 关于我们早期软件开发的事情 | 
| [17:25] | That seems like a standard inquiry. | 看上去没什么不妥 | 
| [17:28] | He just wants to assure fiscal transparency. | 他只是想确保财务的透明度 | 
| [17:29] | Oh, I think it was more calculated than that. | 我认为他的目的不仅如此 | 
| [17:32] | He was inquiring about Carrion. | 他想问”蚀尸”项目 | 
| [17:36] | There’s no way he could’ve happened upon that information, so… | 他绝不可能莫名其妙的就得到消息 | 
| [17:41] | somebody must have tipped him off. | 绝对是有人向他泄密 | 
| [17:43] | And you think it was me? | 所以你觉得是我告的密 | 
| [17:45] | You were the one that dusted carrion off and put her on my desk. | 是你把”蚀尸”放到我桌上的 | 
| [17:48] | I did that to remind you | 我这么做是想提醒你 | 
| [17:50] | of the greatness you’re capable of. | 其实你的能量是很大的 | 
| [17:52] | Nolan, I’m trying to– | 诺兰 我是在试图 | 
| [17:53] | to rebuild the trust you once had in me, | 重建你曾经对我的信任 | 
| [17:55] | not destroy it. | 而不是毁了这份信任 | 
| [17:57] | Look, I wanna… | 我是真想… | 
| [17:59] | believe you, Marco. | 信任你 马可 | 
| [18:02] | I do. | 真心的 | 
| [18:03] | But, uh, you can see why that might be difficult. | 但如你所见 这可能很难 | 
| [18:05] | Okay, I’ll tell you what I see. | 好吧 我告诉你我的所见 | 
| [18:08] | Right before daniel comes snooping around, | 在丹尼尔鬼鬼祟祟的到处刺探之前 | 
| [18:10] | a certain girl conveniently shows back up into your life? | 是不是某个女孩恰好重新回到了你的生活当中 | 
| [18:12] | You know, I seem to remember you coming back into my life | 要我看 你好像也是在相同的时间里 | 
| [18:16] | in exactly the same fashion. | 重新出现在我生活中的 | 
| [18:18] | The only difference being that I lost my whole company | 唯一的区别仅仅是在你回来的那天 | 
| [18:21] | to Grayson Global the day you did. | 我把我的整个公司输给了格雷森国际 | 
| [18:23] | And you know how sorry I am about that. | 你知道我对那件事有多么遗憾 | 
| [18:27] | Look, at some point, | 总有一天 | 
| [18:28] | we are gonna have to put this behind us. | 我们会尽弃前嫌的 | 
| [18:55] | Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress? | 我说过你穿这件裙子简直美若天仙么 | 
| [18:58] | Twice, actually. | 说过两次了 | 
| [18:59] | Well, what can I say? | 怎么说呢 | 
| [19:00] | Some things are worth repeating. | 有的事说多少遍也不嫌烦 | 
| [19:02] | Master Grayson. | 格雷森大人 | 
| [19:04] | Jason Prosser, what a surprise. | 杰森·普罗塞 竟然是你 | 
| [19:06] | Nice to see you, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 | 
| [19:07] | And congrats on the Nolcorp coup. | 恭喜你拿下诺氏集团集团 | 
| [19:10] | Aggressive play. | 漂亮的主动出击 | 
| [19:11] | Your old man never could’ve put that deal to bed so quickly. | 你父亲肯定打不出这么漂亮的闪击战 | 
| [19:14] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么说 | 
| [19:15] | Whatever acumen I have for the job | 不过我在工作中取得了怎么样的进步 | 
| [19:16] | I owe to my father. | 都归功于我的父亲 | 
| [19:18] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的导师 | 
| [19:19] | And now he’s not even an employee. | 可他现在甚至连员工都不是了 | 
| [19:22] | Who is this lovely lady? | 这位迷人的女士是 | 
| [19:23] | Emily thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [19:25] | Uh, I’m so happy you could make it, Mr. Prosser. | 我真高兴你能来 普罗塞先生 | 
| [19:27] | I’m sorry. I-I thought you two knew each other. | 抱歉 我还以为你们俩早就认识呢 | 
| [19:29] | Actually, your mother invited me this evening. | 其实是你母亲邀请我来的 | 
| [19:31] | And you better have brought your checkbook. | 你最好带了你的支票簿来 | 
| [19:33] | Victoria, aren’t you a vision? | 维多利亚 你真是太美了 | 
| [19:36] | Ah, among other things. | 岂止是”美丽”啊 | 
| [19:37] | Hello, you two. | 两位 你们好 | 
| [19:39] | I have to say how happy it makes me to see you together again. | 看到你们俩重归于好我真高兴 | 
| [19:42] | Jason, you’ll be pleased to know | 杰森 如果你知道 | 
| [19:44] | that I had the bar stocked | 我的酒吧存放了世间最有历史的 | 
| [19:45] | with the oldest japanese whiskey known to mankind. | 日本威士忌 你会更高兴的 | 
| [19:48] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [19:52] | What was that about? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:54] | The rivalry between my dad and Prosser is legendary. | 我爸跟普罗塞老早就结了梁子 | 
| [19:56] | She probably invited him here | 她很有可能是故意把他叫过来 | 
| [19:58] | to embarrass me on the auction block. | 在拍卖环节给我难堪 | 
| [20:01] | I’m gonna get a refill. | 我要再来一杯 | 
| [20:05] | Looks like “Faux-mance: Part Deux” is a runaway success. | 看来”虚假关系”第二部上演得很成功嘛 | 
| [20:09] | How’s your other boyfriend handling it? | 你的另一个男友最近怎么样 | 
| [20:13] | As well as can be expected. | 在意料之中 | 
| [20:17] | Oh, look at you, all gussied up like 007, again. | 瞧瞧你 又是一副特工范啊 | 
| [20:22] | So what do you got for us today, Q.? | 今天的正事办得怎么样了 Q. | 
| [20:25] | Well, per moneypenny’s request, | 鄙人谨遵玛尼芬妮小姐小姐指示 | 
| [20:27] | I’ve taken the building’s utility network wireless. | 我已经控制了大楼的无线网络设备 | 
| [20:30] | This NolPad controls all its system. | 这台诺氏平板就能将他们的系统玩弄于鼓掌之间 | 
| [20:33] | Mood lighting, anyone? | 要调一下灯光吗 | 
| [20:34] | Perfect. Good to have you on the team. | 太好了 你在我们这边真是太好了 | 
| [20:39] | I’m gonna find out what’s keeping my date. | 我得看看我的伴儿怎么还没来 | 
| [20:44] | So… you think Helen’s gonna make an appearance? | 你觉得海伦会来么 | 
| [20:48] | No question. | 绝对没问题 | 
| [20:48] | I’m convinced she has daniel’s office wired. | 我确信她窃听了丹尼尔的办公室 | 
| [20:51] | She’ll come because she’s curious. | 她的好奇心一定会驱使她到场 | 
| [20:53] | – Curious about what? – You. | -好奇什么 -你啊 | 
| [20:56] | I led her to believe that | 我让她相信 | 
| [20:57] | you’re the one that suggested that she come tonight. | 是你建议让她今晚出席 | 
| [20:59] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [21:02] | Aiden,are you ready for this? | 艾登 你准备好了没 | 
| [21:05] | You seem distracted. | 你看去心不在焉啊 | 
| [21:07] | Anything but. On with the show. | 恰恰相反 好戏开始了 | 
| [21:14] | They want the bar,Jack. | 他们想得到酒吧 杰克 | 
| [21:17] | And Nate offered $1. | 纳特出价一美元 | 
| [21:19] | Not for a million dollars are they getting the bar from us. | 不出到一百万 他们别想从咱这儿得到酒吧 | 
| [21:21] | I know. That’s what I said, but… | 我知道 我也是这么说的 不过 | 
| [21:23] | you know,what I can’t figure out | 我所不明白的是 | 
| [21:24] | is why they want it so bad in the first place. | 为什么他们从一开始就那么迫切的想得到它 | 
| [21:31] | It’s time you knew the truth. | 是时候告诉你真相了 | 
| [21:34] | And declan won’t answer my phone calls. | 德克兰不接我电话 | 
| [21:37] | It’s as if I did something wrong. | 就好像我做错了什么事 | 
| [21:38] | Did I do something wrong? | 是我做了什么吗 | 
| [21:40] | This isn’t about you. | 这与你无关 | 
| [21:42] | Declan’s just trying to keep you safe. | 德克兰只是想要保护你 | 
| [21:44] | From the Ryan brothers? | 让我远离瑞安兄弟俩 | 
| [21:48] | They’re the ones behind everything | 偷渡者酒吧的所有事情 | 
| [21:49] | that’s been happening at the Stowaway, | 他们都是幕后黑手 | 
| [21:51] | from Matt Duncan getting beaten half to death | 无论是马特·邓肯被打到半死 | 
| [21:53] | to Jack being framed for drug trafficking. | 还是杰克被诬陷贩毒 | 
| [21:55] | Well,what can we do? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [21:58] | Go to your parents. | 去找你父母 | 
| [21:59] | My parents? Why? | 我父母 为什么 | 
| [22:01] | If the Ryan brothers want money, | 瑞安兄弟俩想要钱的话 | 
| [22:03] | I’ve got plenty of my own. | 我自己有的是 | 
| [22:04] | It isn’t about money. | 这跟钱无关 | 
| [22:06] | It’s about power and influence. | 得用权势压他们 | 
| [22:09] | Your mother’s on record saying | 你母亲公开说过 | 
| [22:10] | she’d do anything for me. | 她可以为我做任何事 | 
| [22:11] | My mother isn’t exactly known for living up to her word. | 我母亲可不是一个守信用的人 | 
| [22:16] | My father,on the other hand, owes me big-time. | 话又说回来 我父亲亏欠我不少 | 
| [22:20] | $50,000. Going once. | 5万 一次 | 
| [22:23] | Twice. Sold. | 两次 成交 | 
| [22:27] | Congratulations to Aiden Mathis of Takeda industries. | 恭喜武田工业的艾登·马西斯 | 
| [22:31] | Uh,thank you. And let me assure you that Mr. Takeda | 谢谢 我向大家保证武田先生 | 
| [22:34] | will be enjoying this bottle personally. | 将会亲自享用这瓶酒 | 
| [22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:41] | And now for our final item of tonight’s auction– | 现在欢迎我们今晚的最后一件拍品 | 
| [22:43] | The belle of the ball-a 1945 chateau d’huet. | 舞会之花 1945年予厄酒庄原产酒 | 
| [22:47] | We’ll start the bidding off at a modest $10,000. | 我们先从1万起价竞拍 | 
| [22:51] | $10,000. Thank you. Do I have $20,000? | 1万 谢谢 有2万吗 | 
| [22:55] | Thank you. Who will give me $25,000? | 谢谢 有人愿意出25000吗 | 
| [22:58] | Do I have $25,000? | 有25000吗 | 
| [23:00] | $25,000. $50,000? Do I hear $50,000? | 25000 有5万吗 | 
| [23:04] | We have a bid for $50,000. | 有人竞价5万 | 
| [23:06] | Do I hear $60,000? | 有6万吗 | 
| [23:08] | $100,000. | 10万 | 
| [23:09] | $100,000 from Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生出价10万 | 
| [23:12] | Do I hear $150,000? $150,000? | 有15万吗 15万 | 
| [23:16] | You haven’t lost your nerve,have you,Jason? | 杰森 你不会是怕了吧 | 
| [23:18] | The economy’s not that bad. | 经济没糟到那种程度吧 | 
| [23:19] | Do I hear $150,000? | 有人出价15万吗 | 
| [23:21] | $200,000. | 20万 | 
| [23:22] | $200,000 from Mr. Prosser. | 普罗塞先生出价20万 | 
| [23:24] | Hell,make it half a mil. | 靠 老子来50万 | 
| [23:27] | And I don’t even drink wine. | 老子根本就不喝红酒 | 
| [23:29] | $500,000 from Mr. Ross. | 罗斯先生出价50万 | 
| [23:32] | Do I hear $600,000? | 有人出价60万吗 | 
| [23:34] | – $600,000. – $700,000. | -60万 -70万 | 
| [23:35] | $750,000. | 75万 | 
| [23:36] | $750,000. Do I hear $800,000? | 75万 有人出价80万吗 | 
| [23:39] | $800,000. Thank you. Do I hear $850,000? | 80万 谢谢 有人出价85万吗 | 
| [23:42] | – $850,000. – $850,000. | -85万 -85万 | 
| [23:45] | – Do I hear– – $1 million. | -还有人 -100万 | 
| [23:47] | $1 million from Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生出价100万 | 
| [23:51] | Is anyone willing to go higher? | 还有人愿意竞价吗 | 
| [23:53] | A million going once. | 100万一次 | 
| [23:56] | Going twice. | 100万两次 | 
| [23:59] | Sold to Mr. Daniel Grayson. Congratulations. | 丹尼尔·格雷森 成交 恭喜您 | 
| [24:17] | – Mr. Grayson,congratulations. – Thank you. | -格雷森先生 恭喜你 -谢谢 | 
| [24:19] | – That was great. – Thank you so much. | -刚才太棒了 -非常感谢 | 
| [24:20] | Did you just invite me here to make your boy seem less… | 你邀请我来是为了让你家小孩在他的投资人 | 
| [24:24] | boyish in front of his investors? | 面前显得有男子气概吗 | 
| [24:26] | No, Jason. | 当然不是 杰森 | 
| [24:27] | I invited you here because I enjoy your company. | 我邀请你来是因为你是个不错的伴 | 
| [24:30] | Well,if that’s true, | 如果这是真的 | 
| [24:31] | perhaps we could continue this conversation | 或许我们可以在某个更隐秘的地方 | 
| [24:33] | somewhere a little more private. | 继续我们的谈话 | 
| [24:36] | Well,then. Let’s have another round. | 好啊 让我们再喝一杯 | 
| [24:38] | But the terrace is private enough. | 阳台已经够隐秘了 | 
| [24:41] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [24:43] | – Helen,you made it. – Sorry I’m late. | -海伦 你来了 -抱歉 我来晚了 | 
| [24:44] | – Is the auction… – it’s finished. | -拍卖会 -已经结束了 | 
| [24:46] | You missed a good show. | 你错过了一场好戏 | 
| [24:47] | Bidding got quite spirited towards the end there. | 接近尾声的竞价很有看头 | 
| [24:49] | Oh,what a shame. I did so want to contribute. | 真是遗憾 我本想也竞拍一下 | 
| [24:52] | I’m sorry. Have you two met? | 抱歉 你们两个认识 | 
| [24:54] | Aiden Mathis,Helen Crowley. | 艾登·马西斯 这是海伦·克劳利 | 
| [24:56] | – Aiden… – Mathis. | -艾登 -马西斯 | 
| [24:58] | Oh,pleasure. | 幸会 | 
| [25:01] | Oh,excuse me. I think it’s time to pay the piper. | 抱歉 我该去付钱了 | 
| [25:03] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [25:07] | I was hoping you’d make an appearance. | 我正期待着你露面呢 | 
| [25:08] | Really? Hope is so inactive. | 真的吗 光期待可不行 | 
| [25:10] | And it seems to me you went to great lengths | 但貌似你为了让我今晚过来 | 
| [25:12] | to get me here tonight– | 费了很大的功夫啊 | 
| [25:14] | Employing Daniel’s ex-fiancee to reach me on your behalf. | 利用丹尼尔的前未婚妻来接触我 | 
| [25:17] | Oh,the tangled web we weave,Mr. Mathis. | 马西斯先生 你这动静可真够大的 | 
| [25:19] | I just want to see my sister. | 我只是想见我妹妹 | 
| [25:24] | Well,we’ll talk later. | 这事我们随后谈 | 
| [25:25] | Then I’m at your service. | 那我随时奉陪 | 
| [25:29] | What do you suppose those two are chatting about? | 你觉得他们两个会说些什么 | 
| [25:33] | Think Aiden’s starting to hedge his bets? | 你觉得艾登会开始下注了吗 | 
| [25:37] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 | 
| [25:46] | 1000000 1-0-0-0-0-0-0. | |
| [25:51] | I never thought giving away a million bucks | 我从来没觉得送出这么多钱 | 
| [25:53] | could feel so good. | 感觉会如此的好 | 
| [25:54] | I assume your charity accepts simple donations as well. | 我猜你的慈善租住也接受普通捐款吧 | 
| [26:01] | How kind of you. | 不胜感激 | 
| [26:02] | You must be Emily. | 你就是艾米莉吧 | 
| [26:04] | – Helen Crowley. – Helen. | -我是海伦·克劳利 -海伦 | 
| [26:07] | How wonderful to finally put a face to the name. | 一睹真容 无限荣幸 | 
| [26:09] | It sure is. | 我也是 | 
| [26:11] | Though I am sorry to say,I was just on my way out. | 但很抱歉 我正要离开 | 
| [26:13] | Oh,well,you mustn’t leave empty-handed. | 你可不能空手离开 | 
| [26:14] | Let me find you a bottle of wine. | 让我给您找瓶酒 | 
| [26:16] | No,I don’t drink. It clouds my judgment. | 我不喝酒 酒会影响我的判断 | 
| [26:19] | Well… Thank you for your generosity. | 谢谢您的慷慨大方 | 
| [26:26] | I should probably go | 我应该 | 
| [26:27] | settle up with the caterers and the vintners. | 和筹备人与葡萄酒商 结账了 | 
| [26:29] | It might take a little while so– | 这恐怕得费点时间 所以 | 
| [26:30] | How–how about a drink later,just you and me? | 一会喝杯酒吧 我们两个 | 
| [26:34] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [26:38] | Lovely to meet you,Helen. | 很高兴见到你 海伦 | 
| [26:39] | You,too,Emily. | 我也是 艾米莉 | 
| [26:47] | So I vetted Stonehaven United, | 我调查了斯通黑文联合公司 | 
| [26:48] | and I’m not bullish on their financials. | 我对他们的财政情况并不看好 | 
| [26:51] | Well,like this,I know it’s a worthy cause. | 我知道这样做是有价值的 | 
| [26:53] | My recommendation stands. | 我的建议依然有效 | 
| [26:55] | Daniel… Indecision is a sign of weakness in a leader, | 丹尼尔 犹豫是领导者的一大弱点 | 
| [26:58] | and you need to be better than | 而你必须在方方面面 | 
| [27:00] | your father in every facet. | 做的比你父亲更好 | 
| [27:02] | You buy that company now so you don’t regret it later. | 你现在买下那家公司 省得你后悔 | 
| [27:06] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [27:21] | You’re asking me to seriously question | 你是让我仅凭一个疑犯和他妻子的一面之词 | 
| [27:23] | the integrity of a police investigation | 去严肃质疑 | 
| [27:25] | based on the word of the accused and the mother of his child? | 警察调查的正确性吗 | 
| [27:29] | Daddy,you of all people should understand. | 爸 你应该是最了解的 | 
| [27:32] | You’ve been framed just like Jack. | 你曾像杰克一样被诬陷 | 
| [27:34] | Uh,the difference being, | 不同的地方在于 | 
| [27:36] | I was 100% certain of my innocence. | 我100%确定我是无罪的 | 
| [27:38] | Now if Declan would like a safe harbor | 如果德克兰需要一个栖身之地 | 
| [27:40] | until this storm passes, | 等到这次事件平息 | 
| [27:41] | He’s more than welcome to stay here. | 我十分欢迎他住在这里 | 
| [27:43] | But as for your baby daddy, Ms. Clarke, | 但对于你孩子的爸爸 克拉克女士 | 
| [27:45] | I hope you can respect | 我希望你能尊重 | 
| [27:46] | that I have to act more prudently with regard | 对于我的名声带来的影响力 | 
| [27:49] | to the influence my name affords me. | 我得更谨慎的对待 | 
| [27:51] | Your wife publicly welcomed me into your family. | 你妻子公开地宣布我是这个家庭的一份子 | 
| [27:56] | I nearly died in this house and I didn’t ask for anything. | 我差点死在这座房子里 而我什么都没要 | 
| [27:58] | Oh, no, you did attempt to extort a rather large chunk of money | 不 你明明试图拿你父亲的日记 | 
| [28:01] | in exchange for your father’s diary. | 向我们敲诈一大笔钱 | 
| [28:03] | Did you not? | 不是吗 | 
| [28:05] | Let me be frank here. | 我实话告诉你 | 
| [28:07] | I don’t like that your return has drawn Charlotte | 我不喜欢你的出现 | 
| [28:10] | into an orbit of drugs,crime,and the threat of violence. | 把夏洛特牵扯进毒品犯罪和暴力事件 | 
| [28:13] | So I would appreciate it if, going forward, | 所以 如果你能离我们远点 | 
| [28:16] | you would keep your distance from us. | 我会很感激的 | 
| [28:22] | That’s not gonna be a problem. | 这没问题 | 
| [28:24] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [28:35] | I must say that Clarke girl is a lost cause. | 那个克拉克女孩注定一辈子失败 | 
| [28:37] | Did you hear any of that? | 你听见她瞎扯些什么了吗 | 
| [28:39] | Enough to know that if you’re seriously considering | 我听到的足够让我知道 | 
| [28:41] | a career shift towards politics, | 如果你真的想转战政界的话 | 
| [28:43] | then you’re missing an enormous opportunity. | 你就失去了一个大好机会 | 
| [28:49] | Nolan. | 诺兰 | 
| [28:51] | Padma. Hey,I was just headed out. | 帕德玛 我正准备出去 | 
| [28:54] | Sorry. I know I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 | 
| [28:56] | I would’ve been here earlier | 要是马可没丢给我一堆工作 | 
| [28:57] | if Marco hadn’t thrown a bunch of work at me. | 我早就能来了 | 
| [28:59] | Strong move. Why the face? | 他真出了狠招啊 你怎么这种表情 | 
| [29:04] | I’m sure it’s nothing, but earlier tonight, | 应该没什么事 但是今晚早些时候 | 
| [29:07] | I overheard Marco on the phone with Daniel Grayson. | 我不小心听到马可和丹尼尔·格雷森通话 | 
| [29:10] | They were talking about someone named Carrie Ann something. | 他们说到一个叫卡丽·安的人 | 
| [29:14] | The way he was talking gave me this paranoid thought | 他说话的方式让我觉得 | 
| [29:17] | that he and Daniel might be trying | 他和丹尼尔可能 | 
| [29:18] | to bring in hand-picked personnel to undermine you, | 想通过变动人事来打击你 | 
| [29:20] | Padma,I-I really–I want to talk to you about this, | 帕德玛 我很想跟你谈这件事 | 
| [29:23] | but,uh,I am in the middle of… a deal. | 但我跟别人有协议在前 | 
| [29:26] | Can you meet me back at the office in an hour? | 一个小时后在办公室见我行吗 | 
| [29:29] | – Okay,but I… – Thanks. | -好 但是我 -谢啦 | 
| [29:31] | You look beautiful! | 你今天很漂亮 | 
| [29:38] | Permission to come aboard? | 请求登船 | 
| [29:45] | Charlotte, I’m sorry. | 夏洛特 对不起 | 
| [29:46] | I should’ve called you back. I just… | 我应该回你电话的 只是 | 
| [29:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [29:51] | I know you were just trying to keep me out of danger. | 我知道你只是想保护我 | 
| [29:54] | Now it’s my turn to return the favor. | 现在该我保护你了 | 
| [29:56] | Amanda told you about the Ryans? | 阿曼达告诉你瑞安兄弟的事了 | 
| [29:58] | Listen,my dad said you can come stay at our house | 我爸爸说在事情解决之前 | 
| [30:00] | until this whole mess is resolved. | 你可以待在我家 | 
| [30:01] | I gotta stay put. | 我得留在这 | 
| [30:04] | I got to. No one is coming in here | 我不能让别人 | 
| [30:05] | and just ripping away everything my dad worked so hard to give us. | 把我爸爸苦心经营留给我们的这一切给抢走 | 
| [30:09] | And,hey,if Jack and I are going down, | 就算我和杰克要玩完 | 
| [30:11] | it’s not gonna be without one hell of a fight. | 我们也不会坐以待毙的 | 
| [30:23] | How much for the 9 millimeter? | 九毫米口径的多少钱 | 
| [30:26] | All yours for $350. | 三百五 | 
| [30:28] | This is worth five times that,at least. | 这东西至少值五倍的钱 | 
| [30:36] | My lucky day. | 算我走运 | 
| [30:45] | Room for one more? | 能再加一个人吗 | 
| [30:54] | I’m more than a little | 我很好奇 | 
| [30:55] | curious how it is you know so much about me. | 你是怎么知道我那么多事情的 | 
| [30:57] | Well,other than your rampage against Dmitri Bladov, | 除了你跟德米特·布拉多夫大干一架的事 | 
| [30:59] | we know very little. | 我们知道的也很少 | 
| [31:01] | You pulled quite the vanishing act in the ensuing years. | 你接下来几年都很低调 | 
| [31:11] | Try the phone. | 试试电话 | 
| [31:14] | – It’s dead. – Yeah, no reception. | -线路断了 -没信号 | 
| [31:17] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 | 
| [31:23] | Get down on the floor. Now. | 快蹲下来 | 
| [31:41] | What can I say, Vic? | 我能说什么呢 小维 | 
| [31:43] | I hate to lose. Always have. | 我一向讨厌失败 | 
| [31:47] | You did outbid Conrad for | 几年前 你可是胜过康拉德 | 
| [31:48] | that beautiful Aston Martin a few years ago. | 竞价得到了那辆漂亮的阿斯顿·马丁啊 | 
| [31:50] | Yes, but at the time, | 的确 但当时 | 
| [31:52] | I was coveting something far more beautiful. | 我是在垂涎更漂亮的东西 | 
| [31:57] | Truth is, I meant to impress you tonight. | 说实话 我本打算今晚让你惊艳一下的 | 
| [32:00] | Unfortunately, | 可惜的是 | 
| [32:01] | Grayson Global’s brash new C. E. O. | 格雷森集团的新总裁 | 
| [32:04] | proved a more formidable opponent than I was prepared for. | 居然是个这么出人意料的强大对手 | 
| [32:07] | Oh, well, get used to it. | 学会适应吧 | 
| [32:08] | With the takeover of Nolcorp, | 收回诺氏之后 | 
| [32:09] | Daniel’s developed deep pockets and a big ego. | 丹尼尔财力雄厚又大有抱负 | 
| [32:12] | And soon, he’s going to be adding a new feather in the company cap | 不久之后 他将收购斯通黑文联合公司 | 
| [32:16] | with the acquisition of Stonehaven United. | 给格雷森集团再添一笔彩 | 
| [32:20] | Stonehaven? Interesting. | 斯通黑文 有意思 | 
| [32:22] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 | 
| [32:24] | Jason, that’s not public knowledge. Loose lips. | 杰森 瞧我这大嘴 这信息还没公开呢 | 
| [32:26] | Victoria,please. It’s already forgotten. | 维多利亚 我已经忘了 | 
| [32:29] | The only thing on my mind this evening is you. | 今晚我脑袋里想的只有你 | 
| [32:34] | Well, I have to make the long ride home. | 我得回家了 | 
| [32:36] | Don’t tell me I’m gonna lose you,too. | 别告诉我 我还得失去你 | 
| [32:40] | On the contrary. | 正相反 | 
| [32:43] | You’re still very much in the race. | 你还很有成功的可能 | 
| [33:01] | I want M&A together first thing. | 我想要并购一家企业 | 
| [33:03] | The target is Stonehaven United Solutions. | 目标是斯通黑文联合咨询公司 | 
| [33:11] | What is your interest in Stonehaven United? | 你为什么对斯通黑文公司感兴趣 | 
| [33:15] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 | 
| [33:16] | As long as you know what they need to know, | 只要你掌握着他们想知道的信息 | 
| [33:17] | they won’t kill you. | 他们就不会杀你 | 
| [33:20] | Bad advice. | 烂建议 | 
| [33:26] | Next time the chamber will be loaded. | 下一次可就是上好膛的了 | 
| [33:29] | Who hired you to spy on Daniel Grayson? | 谁雇你监视丹尼尔·格雷森的 | 
| [33:32] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 | 
| [33:35] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 | 
| [33:42] | Let’s get this party started. | 开始派对吧 | 
| [33:54] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [33:56] | To give you a chance… | 来给你个机会 | 
| [33:58] | which is more than you deserve. | 虽然你不值得拥有 | 
| [34:00] | Oh, yeah? A chance to what? | 是吗 什么机会 | 
| [34:03] | To get outta here before you bleed. | 在你流血前离开这的机会 | 
| [34:06] | Either you and your brother pack it up and leave tonight… | 要么你和你哥哥今晚打包离开这里 | 
| [34:08] | Or what,hmm? | 否则呢 | 
| [34:10] | Or you’re gonna wish you’d taken me up on my offer. | 否则你会后悔的 | 
| [34:14] | Amanda. I’ve been calling you. | 阿曼达 我一直在打电话找你 | 
| [34:18] | – Excuse us. – Yeah. | -失陪了 -嗯 | 
| [34:21] | Ashley,what are you doing here? | 阿什莉 你在这干嘛 | 
| [34:22] | Jack’s upstairs. He’s waiting for you. | 杰克在楼上 他在等你 | 
| [34:28] | Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [34:31] | Okay. | 没事了 | 
| [34:32] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, baby. | -我的天啊 -亲爱的 | 
| [34:34] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [34:36] | Mr. Grayson here made some kind of deal with the court. | 格雷森先生和法庭达成了协议 | 
| [34:41] | They dropped the charges? | 他们不起诉了 | 
| [34:43] | No. Uh,my co-chair on the,uh, | 没有 自由项目的联合主席 | 
| [34:46] | on the liberty project is friendly with the judge, | 跟法官比较熟 | 
| [34:48] | So I just called in a favor. | 所以请他帮了个忙 | 
| [34:49] | And I asked the judge to set a lenient bail. | 我请法官给了个保释 | 
| [34:52] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 | 
| [34:55] | Oh, well, I don’t know. You know, as a citizen of some influence, | 作为一个有些许影响力的市民 | 
| [34:58] | I felt it was my duty to clean up police corruption | 我认为自己有义务清除自己地盘上的 | 
| [35:01] | and drug trafficking in my own backyard. | 警界腐败和弹药非法交易 | 
| [35:03] | And as a father, I was concerned about my daughter… | 作为一个父亲 我很担心我的女儿 | 
| [35:07] | and her sister. | 和她的姐姐 | 
| [35:09] | Cut the crap. What’s in it for you? | 废话少说 你想要什么 | 
| [35:11] | – Amanda. – No, no, no. That’s all right. | -阿曼达 -没事 没关系的 | 
| [35:14] | She has every right to be suspicious about my motives. | 她完全有权力怀疑我的动机 | 
| [35:17] | And, yes, Ms. Clarke, | 是的 克拉克女士 | 
| [35:20] | I came to my senses and realized | 我之所以这样做是我意识到 | 
| [35:21] | that your predicament is my opportunity. | 你的困境正好给了我一个机会 | 
| [35:24] | Mr. Grayson has decided to run for public office, | 格雷森先生决定参加公职人员竞选 | 
| [35:26] | and I suggested that helping you | 我建议他帮助你们摆脱困境 | 
| [35:28] | and cleaning up police corruption in Montauk | 同时也清理了蒙托克的警界腐败 | 
| [35:31] | would be beneficial towards restoring his public profile. | 这样有助于恢复他的公众形象 | 
| [35:35] | That is, of course, if you’ll accept my help | 当然 前提是你愿意接受我的帮助 | 
| [35:38] | and my apology. | 和歉意 | 
| [35:41] | Can we get a couple minutes? | 我们能单独谈一下吗 | 
| [35:43] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然可以 | 
| [35:45] | Take all the time you need. | 想谈多久都可以 | 
| [35:50] | The only way to leave here alive is to cooperate. | 想活着离开这里 你必须配合我 | 
| [35:54] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 | 
| [35:56] | Cooperate, and they’ll kill you. | 配合一点 不然他们会杀了你 | 
| [35:58] | Fine. You first. | 好吧 你先来 | 
| [36:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -是的 | 
| [36:28] | Quickly. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 | 
| [36:28] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [36:30] | No, now! | 不 赶紧走 | 
| [36:59] | Brava. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [37:10] | Well, let’s see if she buys it. | 看她是否买账了 | 
| [37:17] | We need to split up. Do you have a car nearby? | 我们得分头行事 你的车在附近吗 | 
| [37:18] | Uh, not far. | 不太远 | 
| [37:21] | Who were those guys? | 那些人是谁 | 
| [37:23] | I have my suspicions. | 我已经有怀疑对象了 | 
| [37:25] | Good-bye, Mr. Mathis. | 再会 马西斯先生 | 
| [37:41] | You guys are back early. | 你们回来的挺早啊 | 
| [37:43] | What, your big date flame out? | 怎么 约会泡汤了吗 | 
| [37:45] | Better question– | 问得好 | 
| [37:48] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚你还在这做什么 | 
| [37:50] | This is when I get my best work done. | 这个时候我的工作状态最好了 | 
| [37:52] | Oh, would that be your work… or Daniel’s? | 是你的工作 还是丹尼尔的工作 | 
| [37:56] | Okay. This again. | 好吧 又来了 | 
| [37:59] | Nolan, what–what do I have to say to you? | 诺兰 你想让我跟你说什么 | 
| [38:00] | What–what can I do? | 我该 该怎么做 | 
| [38:01] | You can stop embarrassing yourself. | 别自取其辱了 | 
| [38:04] | Every move that you’ve made since you’ve come back | 自从你回来 你所做的每件事 | 
| [38:06] | has been about undermining me. | 都是在暗中损害我的利益 | 
| [38:10] | What have you been telling him? | 你都跟他说什么了 | 
| [38:13] | The truth, a concept that… | 事实真相 | 
| [38:16] | continues to elude you. | 一个可以继续避开你的想法 | 
| [38:17] | Check my E-mails. | 看看我的邮件 | 
| [38:19] | Check my E-mails. Check every last communication I have made | 从我回来继续工作以后 | 
| [38:22] | since I started working here again. | 所有邮件和通讯记录 | 
| [38:24] | Don’t mind if I do. | 不介意的话我看了 | 
| [38:25] | And since you would’ve never run it through standard E-mail… | 因为你从来也不用规范的邮件 | 
| [38:29] | It would have to be a ghost. | 像鬼一样无所遁形 | 
| [38:33] | Not unlike this one, sent to Daniel’s personal E-mail. | 比如这封 是寄到丹尼尔的私人信箱 | 
| [38:37] | “Subject–missing R&D. | “标题是 消失的发明 | 
| [38:40] | “N. R. will deny it ever existed. | “N.R.(诺兰)将会否认它的存在 | 
| [38:42] | Don’t take no for an answer. “ | 不要轻易放弃” | 
| [38:48] | It’s the ghosts that get you. | 正是鬼让我们抓到了你 | 
| [38:50] | Nolan, look, I swear to you, I did not– I did not write that. | 诺兰 我发誓 这不是我写的 | 
| [38:53] | Look… | 听着… | 
| [38:55] | Get out. Forever. | 滚出去 永远也别回来了 | 
| [39:03] | You’re making a very big mistake. | 你犯了一个很大的错误 | 
| [39:21] | – How’d we do? – Brilliant. | -我们做得怎么样 -很精彩 | 
| [39:23] | It was Oscar-worthy. | 可以得奥斯卡奖了 | 
| [39:24] | Helen’s on the hook? | 海伦上钩了吗 | 
| [39:25] | Well, I’m still alive, aren’t I? | 我还活着呢 你说呢 | 
| [39:27] | Look, we should,um… we should celebrate. | 我们应该 应该庆祝一下 | 
| [39:30] | Oh, Aiden, I would love to, but… | 艾登 我也想 但是… | 
| [39:32] | I’m expecting company. | 我有客人要来 | 
| [39:35] | Emily, if–if our plan tonight worked, | 艾米莉 如果今晚的计划成功的话 | 
| [39:37] | you shouldn’t have to keep up this charade with Daniel. | 你就不用再跟丹尼尔演戏了 | 
| [39:38] | Well, if it works. | 如果真的成功再说 | 
| [39:40] | Until we know for sure, we stay the course. | 直到确认成功之前 我们得维持原计划 | 
| [39:44] | And don’t worry. I’ll control the situation with Daniel. | 别担心 我会控制好和丹尼尔的关系 | 
| [39:48] | Fair enough. | 有道理 | 
| [39:51] | Every plan has a fatal flaw. | 每个计划都有它致命的缺陷 | 
| [39:54] | Emily? | 艾米莉 | 
| [39:56] | Sometimes it’s the heart… | 有时候缺陷正是来自于人的内心 | 
| [39:59] | How about a $1-million nightcap? | 来杯一百万的睡前酒如何 | 
| [40:02] | even in those who are supposed to be the most careful. | 即使是最小心谨慎的人也控制不了的情感 | 
| [40:11] | But a careful nature doesn’t always ensure success. | 但是谨慎的天性并不会确保走向成功 | 
| [40:17] | When a plan is built on an unstable foundation… | 而当计划原本就建立在不稳定的基础上… | 
| [40:22] | failure is not only a possibility, | 失败就不仅仅只是一种可能 | 
| [40:26] | it’s a certainty. | 而且一种必然 | 
| [40:29] | I can’t believe you’re opening this with me. | 真不敢相信你会为了我打开这瓶酒 | 
| [40:31] | Ah, live for the moment, right? | 活在当下 对吧 | 
| [40:33] | Besides, you’re worth it. | 而且 你值得 | 
| [40:37] | What shall we toast to? | 我们该庆祝什么呢 | 
| [40:40] | Taking it slow and drinking it quickly. | 虽然咱俩要顺其自然 但这杯酒得快点喝完 | 
| [40:50] | – Oh, my goodness. – Oh, it’s gone bad. | -天哪 -这酒坏了 | 
| [40:52] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 | 
| [40:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 | 
| [40:59] | Oh, what the hell? It’s for a good cause. | 管它呢 反正也是捐助了慈善事业 | 
| [41:07] | Aiden. | 艾登 | 
| [41:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [41:15] | I think I can guess what you’re doing here. | 我应该知道你来这的目的 | 
| [41:17] | Yeah, I saw the lights were on. | 我看到灯还亮着 | 
| [41:20] | Uh, I thought I’d fetch my things. | 就想来拿回我的东西 | 
| [41:23] | – Daniel. – Aiden. | -丹尼尔 -艾登 | 
| [41:25] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没有打扰到你们 | 
| [41:27] | No, not really. Um, it’s fine. | 不 没事 没关系的 | 
| [41:32] | Here. | 在这里 | 
| [41:36] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [41:37] | I’ll, uh, just take it that that’s everything, then. | 东西都在这了是吧 | 
| [41:40] | It is. Trust me. | 是的 都在这了 | 
| [41:44] | Okay. Night. | 好 晚安 | 
| [41:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [41:55] | No, I should–I should get going, too. | 没关系 我也应该走了 | 
| [41:58] | Thank you for the wine, really. | 谢谢你的酒 真的 | 
| [42:00] | That was a lovely gesture. | 你这么做我很感动 | 
| [42:02] | Yeah. Maybe we should quit while we’re behind… | 也许我们应该暂时 | 
| [42:04] | for now. | 别那么冲动 | 
| [42:20] | – Yes. – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 | 
| [42:22] | I have an update. | 我有新消息 | 
| [42:25] | I have confirmation Nolan Ross | 我已经证实诺兰·罗斯 | 
| [42:27] | is hiding the Carrion program somewhere inside the company. | 把蚀尸计划就藏在公司的某个地方 | 
| [42:31] | Good. We’re counting on you. | 很好 我们就指望你了 |