时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mr. Grayson here made some kind of deal with the court. | 格雷森先生和法庭达成了协议 |
[00:06] | Helping you would be beneficial towards restoring | 帮助你们摆脱困境有助于恢复 |
[00:08] | his public profile. | 他的公众形象 |
[00:10] | Daniel’s adding a new feather in the company cap. | 丹尼尔为格雷森集团再添一笔彩 |
[00:12] | Stonehaven United. | 斯通黑文联合公司 |
[00:14] | – Nolan Ross is hiding the Carrion program. – We’re counting on you. | -诺兰·罗斯藏匿了蚀尸项目 -我们就指望你了 |
[00:17] | Helen Crowley made contact with me, | 海伦·克劳利和我联系了 |
[00:18] | told me that my sister’s still alive. | 告诉我 我姐姐还活着 |
[00:20] | And we need to draw her out. | 那我们得引她出来 |
[00:24] | – Who were those guys? – I have my suspicions. | -那些人是谁 -我已经有怀疑对象了 |
[00:29] | – Brava. – Now let’s see if she buys it. | -干得漂亮 -现在就看她是否上当了 |
[00:34] | Every human is born of collusion. | 人类由勾结而生 |
[00:42] | We come into this world the result of a covenant. | 由着一份誓约 我们来到了这世上 |
[00:52] | Sometimes made of love… | 有时是爱的誓约 |
[01:00] | Sometimes of circumstance… | 有时是形势所迫 |
[01:17] | But almost always made in secret. | 但常常都来自于秘密 |
[01:34] | I have to assume | 我必须认为 |
[01:35] | that you’re reading that rag at that decibel | 你看报纸弄出那么大响声 |
[01:36] | for my benefit. | 是为了我好 |
[01:37] | What in this house isn’t for your benefit, dear? | 这里的一切哪样不是为了你好 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | Though I did catch wind of some news | 不过我确实听说一些风声 |
[01:42] | that I’m sure will interest you. | 我肯定会让你感兴趣 |
[01:44] | Jason Prosser is vying for Stonehaven United. | 杰森·普罗塞正在竞夺斯通黑文联合公司 |
[01:47] | Now that’s a lead from the initiative | 这是从你以前一手掌控的联盟里 |
[01:49] | you were once in sole possession of. | 传出来的消息 |
[01:51] | Well, what are you implying, Conrad? | 你在暗示什么 康拉德 |
[01:53] | That you’re trying to subvert the deal | 你是想破坏交易 |
[01:54] | to prove Daniel’s incompetency to Helen. | 来向海伦证明丹尼尔的无能 |
[01:56] | Don’t get me wrong. I approve of the plan. | 别误会 我同意你的计划 |
[01:58] | Just not with your visibility. | 但是你做得太明显了 |
[02:00] | I’ve had my communications director | 我已经让我的通讯主管 |
[02:02] | assemble a Montauk dossier. | 收集了一份蒙托克的档案 |
[02:04] | As I go forward with my plans to clean up the docks, | 当我继续执行清理码头的计划时 |
[02:07] | I expect you by my side | 我希望你支持我 |
[02:09] | as the wife you’ve recommitted to be. | 继续扮演贤内助的角色 |
[02:11] | So you’re still using Amanda Clarke’s hardships | 这么说你还在利用阿曼达·克拉克的苦难 |
[02:13] | to feed your delusions | 来满足你的妄想 |
[02:14] | of one day occupying the governor’s mansion? | 有一天能占有州长的公寓 |
[02:17] | Morning, all. | 你们早上好 |
[02:19] | Darling, happy birthday. | 亲爱的 生日快乐 |
[02:22] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[02:23] | Just don’t spend it all in ten places. | 这笔钱别乱花了 |
[02:24] | Sweetheart. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[02:27] | Is it possible that I have a 24 and 18-year-old? | 我是真的有24岁和18岁的孩子吗 |
[02:29] | Where does time go? | 时光飞逝啊 |
[02:31] | And where is Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢 |
[02:32] | Oh, believe it or not, he’s already in the office. | 信不信由你 他已经在办公室了 |
[02:34] | So driven that apparently | 如此上进 |
[02:35] | he forgot his little sister’s big day. | 显然忘了今天小妹妹过生日 |
[02:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:40] | Oh, good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:41] | Charlotte, would you excuse us for a minute? | 夏洛特 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[02:42] | It seems that the cat has dragged itself back in. | 猫好像自己又跑回来了 |
[02:46] | There’s the report you requested. | 这是你要的报告 |
[02:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:48] | So this is the new communications director? | 这么说这位就是新任通讯主管 |
[02:50] | Don’t you know that politicians | 难道你不知道政治家 |
[02:51] | tend to keep their concubines in the closet? | 通常都会把情妇藏起来的吗 |
[02:54] | Spoken like a woman that no one is sleeping with. | 听上去就是没人要的老女人说的话 |
[02:56] | You’ll be happy to hear that Ms. Davenport and I | 很愉快地通知你 达文波特女士和我 |
[02:58] | have put our past behind us, | 已经摒弃前嫌 |
[02:59] | and we are now looking to the future. | 我们现在着眼于未来 |
[03:01] | Well, I can only imagine what kind of horrifying footage | 真是难以想象 那会是 |
[03:03] | that will yield. | 何等可怕的景象 |
[03:10] | You look like the loneliest man in the world. | 你看起来像世界上最孤独的人 |
[03:14] | First I’m banned from Grayson Global, | 开始我被禁止进入格雷森国际 |
[03:16] | now your house. | 现在还有你的家 |
[03:18] | How long till our scheming | 不要很久 我们的计划就要 |
[03:19] | gets me banned from the Hamptons entirely? | 让我被赶出汉普顿啦 |
[03:21] | That’s why I called. | 所以我打电话给你 |
[03:22] | I needed an honest moment. | 我需要诚实一会儿 |
[03:24] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[03:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:33] | As most of the time I’m with you, | 我和你在一起的大部分时间 |
[03:35] | I’m resigned to playing the jealous ex. | 都得扮演吃醋前任的角色 |
[03:37] | Well, you played it perfectly last night. | 昨晚你就演的很好 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | How are you doing with it? | 你现在感受如何 |
[03:43] | As well as a woman leading on her ex-fiance | 就同欺骗前未婚夫的女人 |
[03:46] | can possibly feel about herself. | 感受一样 |
[03:49] | He’s taking me to lunch, to a new oyster bar. | 他要和我共进午餐 一家新开的牡蛎餐馆 |
[03:52] | Oysters. Subtle. | 牡蛎 真高档 |
[03:55] | Hey, well, at least our… mission is on track. | 至少我们的 任务在顺利进行 |
[04:02] | Aiden, I know how hard it must be, | 艾登 我知道你有多痛苦 |
[04:04] | waiting for a lead on your sister, | 等着你姐姐的线索 |
[04:05] | but until they give you proof that she’s alive– | 但是在他们对你出示她还活着的证据前… |
[04:07] | I can subsist on hope, | 我可以守着希望过活 |
[04:09] | which is more than I’ve had for the past decade. | 过去十年 我连希望都没有 |
[04:14] | So what’s your next move? | 你打算下一步怎么办 |
[04:15] | Unfortunately, it’s not mine. It’s Helen’s. | 不幸的是 这不由我决定 而是海伦 |
[04:18] | She’s holding all the cards. | 牌都在她手上 |
[04:21] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生了什么 |
[04:22] | we’re gonna figure it out, okay? | 我们都会弄明白 好吗 |
[04:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:31] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你的打算 |
[04:35] | You had the seller stage this place | 你让卖家把这地方 |
[04:37] | with all my favorite decor, didn’t you? | 布置成我最喜欢的样子 对吧 |
[04:41] | Anything to end your never-ending house hunt. | 只为了终结你永不停息的”找房子”游戏 |
[04:44] | You’ve hated all the other places | 就因为一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[04:45] | for the most nitpicky reasons. | 其余几处你都不喜欢 |
[04:47] | Well, we’ve only looked at… 12. | 我们才看了 十二家 |
[04:50] | At an average of 20,000-square-foot per, | 平均每栋房子有两万平方英尺 |
[04:52] | which adds up to– | 加起来就是… |
[04:53] | A marathon. | 一场马拉松 |
[04:55] | I see your point, | 我明白你的意思 |
[04:56] | and I think… | 我觉得… |
[04:59] | I do love this house. | 我确实喜欢这栋房子 |
[05:01] | Great! I’ll call the agent. | 太棒了 我给中介打电话 |
[05:04] | And this can be yours tomorrow. | 明天这房子就是你的啦 |
[05:09] | Okay. What’s wrong now? | 怎么了 |
[05:11] | Well, the key– it’s a little… pedestrian. | 钥匙 有点普通 |
[05:16] | Okay, ‘kay, ‘kay. Well, nothing’s… perfect. | 没什么是完美的 |
[05:20] | Except… maybe you. | 也许 除了你 |
[05:31] | I thought we were going for lunch. | 我以为我们是去吃午餐的 |
[05:33] | We are. | 的确 |
[05:37] | You love Kumamotos, right? | 你喜欢熊本生蚝 对吧 |
[05:39] | Well, they’re only fresh on the west coast, | 只有在西海岸才能吃到新鲜的 |
[05:40] | and since the oysters can’t come to us… | 既然生蚝没法过来 |
[05:43] | No, I know what you’re gonna say– | 我知道你要说什么 |
[05:45] | we gotta take this slow. | 我们要慢慢来 |
[05:46] | But Stonehaven wants face time with everyone in the running, | 斯通海文要和所有竞投人见面 |
[05:49] | and I’m at my best with you by my side. | 而我只有你相伴左右时才表现最好 |
[05:53] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[05:54] | I can’t just pick up and leave. | 我不能说走就走啊 |
[05:56] | I didn’t even bring anything with me. | 我什么都没带 |
[05:58] | Don’t worry. I packed you a bag. | 别担心 我帮你收拾了行李 |
[05:59] | I even bought you a couple of new outfits for Los Angeles. | 我还给你带了几件去洛杉矶穿的新衣服 |
[06:01] | It’s all on board. | 都在飞机上 |
[06:05] | Listen, Em… | 艾米 |
[06:06] | You helped me land Takeda Industries and NolCorp. | 你帮我拿下了武田工业和诺氏 |
[06:10] | But this is my first real play as C.E.O. | 但这是我成为总裁以来首次真正出击 |
[06:11] | Help me make it a trifecta. | 帮我赢得三连胜吧 |
[06:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[06:19] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:20] | Now I promise, this is a business trip. | 我保证 只是公事出差 |
[06:23] | All right? We can take it as slow as you like. | 你想怎么慢慢来都行 |
[06:26] | Unless… | 除非 |
[06:27] | Easy, tiger. Let’s get Stonehaven first. | 悠着点 先去搞定斯通海文 |
[06:31] | Then we’ll decide how to celebrate. | 然后再谈怎么庆祝 |
[06:43] | You could’ve just called. | 你打个电话就行了 |
[06:44] | That’s so impersonal after all we’ve been through. | 经历那些事之后 这样对你未免太没人情味了 |
[06:47] | And besides, it’s in my best interest | 而且 为了我的最大利益 |
[06:48] | to keep the ball in my court. | 还是由我掌握一切 |
[06:51] | I have my suspicions you were behind | 我怀疑葡萄酒拍卖会那件事 |
[06:53] | that little stunt at the wine auction. | 你才是幕后黑手 |
[06:55] | Oh, you flatter me. | 过奖了 |
[06:57] | If you recall, they gassed us both. | 你还记得的话 他们把咱俩都迷晕了 |
[06:59] | A perfect cover for your partner | 正好有个幌子 |
[07:00] | to run the interrogation. | 让你搭档来审问我 |
[07:02] | You and Victoria Grayson have much to gain | 你和维多利亚·格雷森合作 |
[07:05] | by working together– | 可有不少好处 |
[07:07] | you to save your sister, she to save her son. | 你能救你姐姐 她能救她儿子 |
[07:09] | I assure you, I had no part to play in our abduction, | 我保证 绑架案跟我没关系 |
[07:12] | nor would I ever collude with that woman. | 我也没勾结那个女人 |
[07:14] | I work alone. | 我单干的 |
[07:15] | And until I see proof of my sister’s well-being, | 除非看到我姐姐还活着的证据 |
[07:17] | that’s how it’s going to stay. | 我也不会跟你合作 |
[07:21] | What’s your name again, darlin’? | 再说一遍你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | Colleen. | 珂兰 |
[07:25] | That right? You got a family somewhere? | 是吗 你有家人吗 |
[07:28] | I have a brother. | 有个弟弟 |
[07:32] | What do I have to do? | 要我做什么 |
[07:34] | Kill Victoria Grayson. | 杀了维多利亚·格雷森 |
[07:38] | You have 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[08:01] | Not only do I appreciate your plight, | 我很理解你现在的处境 |
[08:04] | it may surprise you, Mr. Porter, | 你一定会很惊讶 波特先生 |
[08:06] | but we have a considerable amount in common. | 我们有很多共同之处 |
[08:09] | We’re both entrepreneurs, | 我们都是企业家 |
[08:10] | both in complicated relationships. | 都有复杂的情感纠葛 |
[08:13] | We took over our father’s businesses, | 我们继承了父亲的产业 |
[08:16] | and we inherited their sins. | 也一并继承了他们的罪恶 |
[08:18] | Clearing the drug charge won’t be a problem for my lawyers, | 摆脱藏毒罪对我的律师团来说并不难 |
[08:20] | but murder… | 但杀人罪 |
[08:22] | Jack didn’t kill anybody. | 杰克没杀人 |
[08:23] | We know, but we also know | 我们知道 我们也知道 |
[08:25] | that the gun used to kill Joe Ryan | 曾被用来杀死乔·瑞安的枪 |
[08:26] | was registered to his father. | 注册在他父亲名下 |
[08:28] | I thought that’s why we were here, | 所以我们才来这里 |
[08:29] | so you could help us with that. | 找你帮忙 |
[08:30] | Or is it the other way around? | 还是倒过来 |
[08:32] | Are we just the poster children for your new public image? | 让我们为你的新公众形象做广告 |
[08:35] | Oh, you mean do I have a selfish motivation for this? | 你要问我参与这事有没有私心 |
[08:38] | You bet. | 当然有 |
[08:39] | See, my daughter chooses to spend her leisure time | 我女儿选择在你那家有问题的酒吧 |
[08:41] | in your questionable establishment, | 度过闲暇时间 |
[08:43] | putting herself in harm’s way. | 将自己置于险境 |
[08:45] | It’s a concern I’m sure you share for your son Carl, | 换做你儿子卡尔这样 你一定也很担心 |
[08:47] | a child proudly named after the man | 你以你父亲的名字命名他 |
[08:49] | whose legacy you’re willing to go to jail to uphold. | 也愿意去坐牢偿还他的未偿的罪孽 |
[08:56] | The shooter’s name is Matt Duncan. | 开枪杀人的是马特·邓肯 |
[08:58] | The Ryan brothers put him in the hospital | 瑞安两兄弟把他打伤进了医院 |
[09:00] | trying to get him to talk, but he wouldn’t break. | 他们想严刑逼供 但他没有就范 |
[09:02] | I’ll get the authorities on the line. | 我去给当局打电话 |
[09:02] | No, look, without Matt Duncan, | 不行 没有马特·邓肯 |
[09:03] | my dad would’ve lost the Stowaway six years ago. | 我爸爸六年前就保不住偷渡者酒吧了 |
[09:06] | He protected us then. I’m standing by him now. | 当时是他保护了我们 现在换我支持他 |
[09:09] | Oh, I can see we’re both stubborn, too. | 看来我俩都很固执啊 |
[09:11] | But unlike you, Mr. Porter, I value self-preservation | 不过不像你 波特先生 我很看重自我保护 |
[09:15] | and the living. | 以及活着的人 |
[09:16] | I’m afraid I’m unable to help you | 你若不愿意帮帮你自己 |
[09:18] | if you’re unwilling to help yourself. | 恐怕我也帮不了你 |
[09:20] | Feel free to show yourselves out. | 你们自便吧 |
[09:25] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[09:28] | The only mistake being made here is yours. | 这里犯错的就只有你 |
[09:32] | Father’s friend or not, Matt Duncan is a murderer. | 无论是不是你父亲的朋友 马特·邓肯是杀人犯 |
[09:35] | If you don’t call him out, Carl loses his dad, | 你不供他出来 卡尔就会没有爸爸 |
[09:38] | and I lose my husband… | 我就会失去丈夫 |
[09:41] | Assuming I even get to call you that | 在他们把你关起来之前 |
[09:42] | before they lock you up. | 我还能这么叫你 |
[09:49] | After the Northridge quake, | 北岭地震之后 |
[09:50] | my father was inspired to use the profits | 我父亲受到启发 |
[09:52] | from our military contracts | 用军事合同的利润 |
[09:54] | to create a privatized disaster-relief firm. | 建立了一家私有化赈灾公司 |
[09:56] | Stonehaven and its employees meant everything to my father. | 斯通海文及其员工就是我父亲的一切 |
[09:59] | And I’m not interested in handing it over to someone | 我没兴趣把它交给 |
[10:01] | with plans to break it up and sell it for parts. | 要把它拆分卖钱的人 |
[10:05] | Believe me, that’s not my intention at all. | 相信我 我不会的 |
[10:06] | Forgive me, but your company’s rather dubious reputation | 抱歉 贵公司可疑的信誉 |
[10:09] | doesn’t offer much comfort. | 并不能让人放心 |
[10:12] | Well, I think we can all agree | 我想我们都同意 |
[10:13] | that Grayson Global needs its own kind of disaster relief. | 格雷森国际也需要一些”赈灾救助” |
[10:17] | Why don’t you mention what we were talking about earlier? | 不如说说我们之前谈过的事吧 |
[10:20] | Right. | 对 |
[10:21] | My goal is to re-brand our image | 我的目标是重塑公司形象 |
[10:23] | so that the “Global” refers to world view, | “国际”指的是全球视野 |
[10:25] | not world domination. | 而不是全球控制 |
[10:29] | Thank you for your candor. | 多谢您的坦诚 |
[10:31] | And I can tell you | 我可以告诉您 |
[10:32] | that your bid is on top of a very short list | 您的投标绝对会在为数不多的竞标人中 |
[10:34] | of competing offers. | 位居前列 |
[10:36] | Well, thank you very much for this opportunity, | 非常感谢能有这次机会 |
[10:37] | Ms. Carlisle. It’s been a pleasure. | 卡莱尔女士 很高兴见到您 |
[10:39] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:39] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[10:41] | You see? | 你看 |
[10:42] | If it weren’t for you, I may have lost her just now. | 要不是你 我就失信于她了 |
[10:44] | Thanks for the assist. | 多谢帮助啊 |
[10:46] | Well, we haven’t won yet. | 我们还没赢呢 |
[10:48] | But it’s looking up. | 但前途一片光明啊 |
[10:49] | Should we head to the hotel? | 我们现在回宾馆 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 喂 |
[11:03] | The pieces of the puzzle | 构成拼图的碎片 |
[11:04] | are beginning to come together, Ms. Lahari. | 正渐渐拼凑到一起 拉哈里小姐 |
[11:06] | All but yours. | 除了你的 |
[11:07] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我会尽自己最大努力的 |
[11:09] | Remember what’s at stake for you | 不要忘了如果你找不到蚀尸项目 |
[11:11] | if you don’t find the Carrion program. | 可能承受的后果 |
[11:13] | Not a moment goes by that I don’t. | 我一直都铭记在心 |
[11:15] | You’re one of many irons I have in the fire. | 你只是我整个计划中的一颗棋子 |
[11:17] | Don’t give me a reason to pull you out. | 别给我理由让你出局 |
[11:30] | Looking for… | 在找 |
[11:31] | something? | 什么吗 |
[11:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:37] | I was trying to hide this so you’d find it later. | 我在藏这个 以便能你日后找到 |
[11:41] | I can’t do anything about the pedestrian key, | 我不知道对一个简单的钥匙能做点什么 |
[11:43] | but I can change what you keep it on. | 但我可以改变钥匙链上的东西 |
[11:46] | His name is Hanuman. | 他叫哈努曼 |
[11:47] | He’s an avatar of shiva | 象征着湿婆 |
[11:49] | and a deity that wins against demons and bad spirits. | 和一个可以战胜恶魔和凶灵的神 |
[11:52] | He’ll keep you safe in your new home. | 他可以在你的新家保护你 |
[11:58] | You stopped listening at “Avatar,” didn’t you? | 你听到”象征”之后就没在听了是吧 |
[12:02] | I heard every word you said. | 你的每句话我都听见了 |
[12:09] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[12:11] | for always looking out for me. | 如此的照顾我 |
[12:18] | Happy 18th, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 18岁生日快乐 |
[12:21] | From your nephew. | 这是你侄子送你的 |
[12:24] | Aw. It’s Carl’s little handprint. | 是小卡尔的小手印 |
[12:26] | It’s so sweet. | 太可爱了 |
[12:28] | 18 is a big one. | 18岁很重要 |
[12:30] | You’re independent, free. | 你变得独立 自由 |
[12:32] | In my case, I literally was, | 我当时真的是这样的 |
[12:33] | since that was the year I was released from juvie. | 我从少管所出来那年 正好18岁 |
[12:37] | It was also the year our dad died. | 也是我们父亲去世的那一年 |
[12:41] | Yeah… | 对 |
[12:43] | It was. | 是啊 |
[12:45] | I wish I had known you then. | 真希望那时我就认识你 |
[12:48] | I can’t imagine what it was like | 我真的不能想象 |
[12:49] | to lose the only family you had. | 失去唯一的家人 该有多难过 |
[12:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Speaking of… | 说到家人 |
[12:56] | Where’s yours? | 你的家人呢 |
[12:58] | Daniel forgot. | 丹尼尔忘记了 |
[13:00] | My father is hopefully getting | 我父亲正在努力 |
[13:01] | the Ryan brothers out of your hair, | 让瑞安兄弟俩远离你们 |
[13:03] | and I’m meeting my mom in the city tonight | 而我今晚要和我母亲在城里 |
[13:05] | for the ballet. | 看芭蕾 |
[13:06] | It’s kind of a tradition. | 这都是老传统了 |
[13:09] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[13:11] | So what’s the program tonight? I pray it’s Balanchine. | 今晚什么节目 一定要是巴兰钦指导的 |
[13:14] | Well, that’s just it, Charlotte. | 我正要和你说这事呢 夏洛特 |
[13:16] | Everything’s okay, but I had to leave town suddenly, | 一切都好 只是我突然有事得离开 |
[13:18] | and I won’t be back until tomorrow. | 明天才能回来 |
[13:20] | But I promise to make it up to you. | 但我保证我会补偿你的 |
[13:22] | Are you serious? | 你是当真的吗 |
[13:23] | You do know that I love you, don’t you? | 你知道我爱你 是吗 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:27] | Good. Then keep that close to your heart | 好的 把这铭记在心 |
[13:29] | till I get back tomorrow. | 等我明天回去 |
[13:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:31] | I’ll take care of that, Mr. Prosser. | 我会留意的 普罗塞先生 |
[13:34] | What does it mean | 一个母亲取消了 |
[13:37] | when your mom cancels your birthday? | 女儿的生日安排 这是干什么 |
[13:38] | I’d say it’s her gift to you. | 要我说 这是送你的礼物 |
[13:44] | I guess being a Grayson | 作为格雷森家的人 |
[13:45] | just means learning to live with disappointment. | 就得习惯和失望作伴啊 |
[13:48] | You’re not a Grayson. | 你不是格雷森家的人 |
[13:51] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[13:59] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[14:00] | I’ll get right on it. | 我会立即处理的 |
[14:01] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[14:03] | I am peeved with you. | 我可是生你的气了 |
[14:05] | It seems that you’ve thrown your hat | 貌似你也参与到了 |
[14:06] | into the Stonehaven ring. | 斯通海文的收购中 |
[14:07] | Simply my compulsion to leave no stone unturned. | 这只是我不遗余力追求的一个表现 |
[14:10] | Well, then as a major shareholder of Grayson Global, | 那么作为格雷森国际的主要股东 |
[14:13] | let me disabuse you of your pessimistic outlook. | 让我来纠正你悲观的前景吧 |
[14:15] | Aren’t you still my competition? | 你不也是我的竞争对手吗 |
[14:17] | Business makes for strange bedfellows. | 生意场上谁都会成为盟友 |
[14:19] | My son, though well-intentioned, | 尽管我儿子是好心 |
[14:21] | is not ready for this acquisition. | 但他还没有做好收购的准备 |
[14:23] | So I’m here to protect the family business. | 所以我来这是来保护家族产业的 |
[14:25] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你一定有事情瞒着我 |
[14:28] | Only that you would make an excellent steward | 除非你顺利收购 |
[14:30] | for Stonehaven. | 斯通海文 |
[14:32] | And should that come to pass, | 如果顺利的话 |
[14:33] | I hope you’ll allow me to thank you later. | 我希望你能接受我的感谢 |
[14:36] | As for now, I have a meeting to get to. | 现在呢 我要去参加一个会议 |
[14:43] | Oh, you’re not serious. | 你不是来真的吧 |
[14:46] | I can’t believe you. You crossed the country | 我真不敢相信 你跑遍整个国家 |
[14:48] | to lure that rat into helping you. | 来引诱那个卑鄙小人来帮助你 |
[14:50] | I just bumped into him. | 我只是碰到他了 |
[14:51] | Oh. I’m here for you, Daniel. | 我是为你而来的 丹尼尔 |
[14:53] | Although I see that you brought reinforcements. | 尽管我知道你已有了帮手 |
[14:54] | Yeah, it’s nice to have someone’s unconditional support. | 有人无条件地帮我是好事一桩 |
[14:56] | Well, then allow me to offer you mine. | 我也会帮助你 |
[14:58] | Now if your intention is to rehabilitate grayson global’s image, | 如果你的目的是重铸格雷森国际的形象 |
[15:02] | I would encourage you to not go through with this acquisition. | 我劝你还是不要这么做 |
[15:04] | Why,because I’ll affirm my standing as C. E. O. ? | 为什么 因为这会巩固我首席执行官的职位吗 |
[15:06] | No,quite the opposite. | 不 恰好相反 |
[15:08] | These disaster-relief companies swim in dirty pools, | 这些慈善公司并不是表面看起来那样 |
[15:10] | And Stonehaven is no exception. | 斯通海文也不例外 |
[15:12] | They’re not humanitarians. They are profiteers. | 他们并非人道主义者 他们追逐的是利益 |
[15:14] | Are you really trying to take the moral high ground? | 你真的是这么想的吗 |
[15:16] | Have you forgotten what you are, | 你是不是忘了自己是什么样的人了 |
[15:17] | what you’ve profited from? | 你得到了什么好处 |
[15:18] | I suggest you that you do your research | 我劝你最好调查一下 |
[15:21] | – And find out why these people want… – Do my research? | -这些人到底为什么想要… -我调查 |
[15:22] | You want me to do my research? | 你想让我调查一下 |
[15:23] | You should probably go upstairs | 你先到楼上去 |
[15:25] | Before you say something you regret in public. | 免得你在公共场所说出不该说的话 |
[15:31] | – Think about it. – Yeah. | -考虑一下 -嗯 |
[15:34] | I assume,per our agreement,you’re here to dissuade my son | 我以为根据我们的协议 |
[15:37] | from going through with this acquisition? | 你来这是为了劝说他放弃的 |
[15:38] | You need to explain to me exactly why | 你得向我解释一下为什么 |
[15:40] | you are so set against it. | 你这么反对这件事 |
[15:41] | Did you not understand a word I said? | 你没听懂我刚说的话吗 |
[15:43] | This is not in Daniel’s best interest. | 这桩生意对丹尼尔来说并非好事 |
[15:45] | And unlike my son,Prosser can hold his own. | 普罗塞与丹尼尔不同 他能管好自己的事 |
[15:48] | Now he’s sitting on the fence, | 现在他保持中立 |
[15:49] | and I’m here to push him in the right direction. | 我来这就是让他去做正确的事 |
[16:00] | There you are. | 是你啊 |
[16:02] | Aiden, listen,I don’t have a lot of time to explain, | 艾登 听着 我没有太多的时间解释 |
[16:04] | But Daniel decided to sweep me off to l. A. | 丹尼尔让我陪他去洛杉矶 |
[16:07] | to help him get stonehaven. | 帮他拿下斯通海文 |
[16:08] | And I’m sure he thinks you’ll seal the deal | 我确信他认为穿着蓝裙子的你 |
[16:10] | in that blue dress you’re wearing. | 能帮他搞定这份交易 |
[16:13] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[16:26] | What the hell are you doing in l. A. ? | 你来洛杉矶做什么 |
[16:28] | Funny,I thought the same thing | 有趣 在大厅看到你和丹尼尔后 |
[16:29] | when I saw you in the lobby with Daniel. | 我也想问同样的问题 |
[16:31] | You’re saying you didn’t follow us? | 你是说你不是跟踪我们来的 |
[16:32] | While I’m not thrilled your lunch date | 我们午餐有约 你却去了另一个时区 |
[16:34] | turned into a change of time zones, | 我不是很高兴 |
[16:35] | I do trust you,emily. | 我相信你 艾米莉 |
[16:37] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这做什么 |
[16:40] | Helen found me. | 海伦找上了我 |
[16:42] | Our little ruse at the auction worked. | 我们在拍卖会上的计划成功了 |
[16:45] | She believes victoria’s behind everything. | 她认为维多利亚操是幕后主使 |
[16:47] | Now she wants proof of her meddling with the initiative’s plans. | 她想要证明她参与了联盟计划的那些证据 |
[16:51] | How can I help? | 我该怎么做 |
[16:53] | Go back to new york. | 回纽约去 |
[16:55] | If they believe you’re in league with Victoria, | 万一他们认为你和维多利亚是一伙的 |
[16:57] | it could have dire consequences. | 后果不堪设想 |
[16:58] | I can’t leave, Aiden. | 我不能走 艾登 |
[17:00] | If Daniel loses stonehaven, | 如果丹尼尔搞不定斯通海文 |
[17:02] | We lose our link to the Initiative. | 我们也会失去联盟的线索 |
[17:03] | Well,then our missions are at odds. | 那我们的任务就不一样了 |
[17:08] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[17:10] | Prosser knows that I’m with Daniel, | 普罗塞知道我和丹尼尔是一起的 |
[17:12] | So I can’t dissuade him, but maybe you can. | 所以我不能说服他 但是也许你能 |
[17:15] | To what end? | 做什么 |
[17:17] | Making Stonehaven a sure thing for Daniel | 确保丹尼尔拿下斯通海文 |
[17:19] | forces Victoria to expose her true intent. | 维多利亚就会暴露她的真正目的 |
[17:23] | And if I’m successful, you’ll go? | 如果我成功的话 你会走吗 |
[17:27] | I’ll have no reason to stay. | 那样我就没有理由留下了 |
[17:38] | They release you? | 他们让你走了 |
[17:39] | Oh,hey. No,uh… insurance ran out, | 不 保险费用光了 |
[17:43] | So I figure I’d give my girls a chance to take care of the old man. | 所以我想给女儿个机会来照顾她这个老爸 |
[17:48] | How you doing,jack? | 你怎么样 杰克 |
[17:52] | Not so good. | 很不好 |
[17:55] | The ryans framed me with a drug charge. | 赖安兄弟陷害我藏毒 |
[17:57] | I was arrested, And the police found a gun on my boat. | 我被捕了 警察在我的船上发现了枪支 |
[18:01] | And since it’s a murder weapon– | 那是杀过人的武器 |
[18:02] | I told you to stay away from them. | 我告诉过你离他们远一点 |
[18:04] | You–you should’ve listened. | 你 你应该听我的 |
[18:05] | That’s not gonna change the past,matt. | 这不会改变过去 马特 |
[18:07] | They’re gonna pin Joe Ryan’s murder on me. | 他们打算把乔·赖安的谋杀罪安在我头上 |
[18:09] | Do you understand that? The one that you’re guilty of. | 你清楚吗 那是你所犯下的罪 |
[18:11] | And you want me to confess? | 你想让我认罪吗 |
[18:14] | I know this still weighs on your conscience, | 我知道这件事一直让你良心难安 |
[18:16] | or you wouldn’t have told me you did it. | 否则你不会告诉我是你做的 |
[18:17] | You don’t know what it’s like to have someone hurt your child. | 你不明白有人谋害了你的孩子是种什么滋味 |
[18:20] | And, yeah, it weighs on me. But I learned to live with it. | 我确实良心不安 但是我学会怎么习惯了 |
[18:27] | Wish I could say the same for my dad. | 希望我能对我爸爸说同样的话 |
[18:30] | You heard about what happened,right? | 你知道发生什么事了 对吧 |
[18:31] | Heart attack at 52. | 他52岁死于心脏病 |
[18:34] | My kid never got a chance to meet him. | 我的孩子没有机会见他爷爷一面 |
[18:36] | You want him growing up without a father,too? | 你还想让他在没有父亲的环境下长大吗 |
[18:41] | Another copy of my room key,please. | 请再给我一把房间钥匙 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Always the sign of a good visit. | 旅途很愉快啊 |
[18:47] | Now you already know this, | 现在你已经知道这个 |
[18:48] | but that “Forbes” Cover did you no favors. | 但是上”福布斯”封面这事并没有给你多大帮助 |
[18:51] | Airbrushes are for super models. | 那种事只对超模有帮助 |
[18:53] | Last thing I need Is for people believing I’ve gone soft. | 我最不想让人们知道的就是我已经变软弱 |
[18:56] | The man who shorted the subprime collapse? No chance. | 那个缩短了次级贷危机的人绝对不会变得软弱 |
[18:59] | So,uh,what brings you to l. A. ? | 你来洛杉矶做什么 |
[19:00] | You know who I am. What do you think? | 你知道我是谁 你认为呢 |
[19:03] | That you’re here for Stonehaven. | 你为斯通海文而来 |
[19:06] | My boss has a significant interest In grayson global. | 我老板对格雷森国际有很大的兴趣 |
[19:08] | He sent me to monitor negotiations. | 他派我来监督整个谈判过程 |
[19:10] | Right. Satoshi takeda. | 对了 武田聪 |
[19:11] | I recognize you from the wine auction. | 我记得你也在拍卖会上 |
[19:14] | I-I-I did read the “Forbes” Piece | 我 我 我确实读过”福布斯” |
[19:16] | About your passion to | 关于你获得对精神有好处 |
[19:17] | acquire businesses that are good for the soul. | 那些商业的热情 |
[19:18] | Is–is that for real? | 那是真的吗 |
[19:20] | It’s my new philosophy,yes. | 这是我的新哲学观点 是的 |
[19:23] | Well,then there’s something you need to know. | 那么有些事你是需要知道的 |
[19:27] | A friend at the D. O. J. Informed me | 司法部的一个朋友告诉我 |
[19:29] | That donna carlisle is looking to dump her father’s company | 唐娜·卡莱尔正打算在被起诉之前 |
[19:31] | in advance of an indictment, | 将她爸爸的公司盘点出去 |
[19:34] | and the lucky winner inherits the lawsuit. | 赢得公司的人也就会惹上官司了 |
[19:36] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[19:37] | Professional respect… | 对你 以及 |
[19:39] | And for my soul. | 我的心灵的尊重 |
[19:42] | But look on the bright side. | 但也有好的一面 |
[19:43] | More time to spend with whoever’s getting that key. | 那就是可以和手持钥匙的人相处更久 |
[19:54] | Give me a dial on Carlisle. It’s Jason Prosser. | 给我接通卡莱尔 我是杰森·普罗塞 |
[20:02] | I’ll have your oldest scotch. | 来一杯你们年代最久的苏格兰酒 |
[20:05] | Neat. | 不加冰 |
[20:07] | You have my father’s tastes. | 你和我父亲品味一样 |
[20:09] | And your father would’ve been Joe Ryan,correct? | 你父亲是乔·瑞安 对吧 |
[20:13] | Yeah,his name came up when I was at the Montauk p. D. , | 我在蒙托克听说了他的名字 |
[20:15] | helping to clear your partner’s bogus drug charges. | 当时正在帮助你搭档洗清假药案 |
[20:19] | Hey,does the name Matthew Duncan ring a bell? | 马修·邓肯这个名字耳熟吗 |
[20:28] | In this envelope is mr. Duncan’s confession | 这个信封里是邓肯先生 |
[20:30] | to your father’s murder. | 对谋杀你父亲的供词 |
[20:33] | I’m gonna make this… very easy for you. | 我就跟你打开窗说亮话 |
[20:37] | There’s $50,000 for your signature | 签下名字并立即离开 |
[20:39] | and a swift departure. | 就给你5万美元 |
[20:42] | Oh,come on. Haven’t you put these boys through enough? | 你们也够了 让这些孩子也受够罪了 |
[20:55] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[20:56] | I wanted to find out how the meeting went. | 我来问问会开的怎么样 |
[20:59] | And I see I have my answer. | 看来也不怎么样 |
[21:03] | Were you planning on leaving without saying good-bye? | 你打算不辞而别吗 |
[21:05] | It seemed consistent with your aversion to open communication. | 正如你一向的不坦诚 |
[21:10] | Some guy in the lobby told me about Stonehaven’s pending lawsuit. | 在大厅有人告诉我斯通海文案的一些事 |
[21:13] | Well,then you were lied to. | 你被骗了 |
[21:14] | Over and over,it seems, | 看来是一次又一次 |
[21:16] | starting with the moment you began priming me | 从一开始你让我准备这次勾当 |
[21:18] | for this sour deal in the first place. | 就开始了 |
[21:21] | I’m no one’s rube,Victoria. | 我不是个蠢蛋 维多利亚 |
[21:23] | No,you’re not. | 你当然不是 |
[21:24] | You’ve always had a strength and clarity of purpose | 我们相见的第一天 |
[21:26] | that I admired from the first day we met. | 我就非常欣赏你那强烈而清晰的目标感 |
[21:31] | And I remember the night… | 我记得那晚 |
[21:34] | Conrad parading you around that party | 康拉德在州长官邸那场聚会到处炫耀你 |
[21:36] | at the governor’s mansion like he owned you. | 就好像他是你的主人 |
[21:39] | But you’re no one’s possession,are you? | 但你不是任何人的财物 对吧 |
[21:42] | No. | 不是 |
[21:44] | Least of all Conrad’s. | 尤其不会是康拉德的 |
[21:47] | The next morning, The David Clarke scandal broke. | 第二天早晨 大卫·克拉克丑闻爆发 |
[21:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[22:00] | David made himself vulnerable to the wrong people. | 大卫信任了错误的人 |
[22:03] | The same people who are about to take hold of my son. | 那个可以掌控我儿子的人 |
[22:07] | Unless? | 除非 |
[22:09] | Unless you win Stonehaven. | 除非你赢了斯通海文 |
[22:13] | Jason,please. I beg of you. | 杰森 拜托 求你了 |
[22:17] | I don’t want Stonehaven. What I want is you. | 我不要斯通海文 我只想要你 |
[22:21] | But you’ve known that all along. | 你一直就知道 |
[22:30] | Do what I ask… | 按我说的做 |
[22:33] | And I’m yours. | 我就是你的 |
[23:02] | I’m so glad Prosser bowed out. | 我真高兴普罗塞退出了 |
[23:04] | Finally gives us a chance to relax. | 我们终于有机会放松一下 |
[23:07] | Well,we always did make a good team. | 咱俩合作从来都很厉害 |
[23:09] | And this time I promise to appreciate it. | 这次我保证我一定会珍惜 |
[23:12] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你 |
[23:14] | Daniel, please… | 丹尼尔 够了 |
[23:15] | No,no,whatever it was, I’m–I’m not that guy anymore. | 不 不管怎样 我都不再是原来的我 |
[23:18] | I’m just happy that you’re giving me a chance to prove it to you. | 我很高兴你给我机会让我证明给你看 |
[23:24] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[23:26] | Oh,it’s a present for Charlotte. | 是给夏洛特的礼物 |
[23:29] | For her birthday? | 她的生日礼物 |
[23:31] | Oh,my god. I completely forgot. | 天哪 我完全忘记了 |
[23:34] | Well,it can be from both of us. | 其实我也忘了 |
[23:36] | To teamwork. | 合作愉快 |
[23:37] | Teamwork. | 合作愉快 |
[23:43] | Hey,Donna. Come to a decision yet? | 唐娜 做出决定了吗 |
[23:49] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:51] | No,no. Yeah. No. I understand. | 不不 我理解 |
[23:52] | Yeah,best to be cautious. | 对 还是谨慎为妙 |
[23:54] | No,we’ll see you at 8:00. All right. | 不 我们8点见 好的 |
[23:58] | – Prosser’s back in the game. – What? | -普罗塞又重回游戏了 -什么 |
[24:00] | I’m sure my mother did whatever she could | 我确信我妈肯定竭尽所能 |
[24:02] | to keep him wrapped around her talon. | 把他掌握在了自己魔爪下 |
[24:04] | Carlisle wants to hear final pitches side by side tonight, | 卡莱尔今晚想要听详尽的最终定稿 |
[24:07] | only I’ve already said my piece. | 我已经阐述过我的部分了 |
[24:09] | About Stonehaven. | 事关斯通海文 |
[24:12] | But not about your competition. | 而不是你的竞赛 |
[24:25] | Hey, big honcho. Or is it head cheese? | 大老板 或者说 头儿 |
[24:29] | Listen,Nolan,I need a favor. | 诺兰 我需要帮助 |
[24:31] | I’m in L. A. and under a time crunch. | 我在洛杉矶 时间很紧迫 |
[24:32] | You think you could do a little digging for me on Jason Prosser? | 你能不能帮我调查一下杰森·普罗塞 |
[24:35] | Sure. Uh,question is,why would I? | 可以 问题是 我为什么要帮你 |
[24:38] | Because you’re my employee. | 因为你是我的雇员 |
[24:41] | And your friend ms. Thorne suggested you… | 而且你的朋友索恩小姐说你 |
[24:44] | Might be able to access the inaccessible. | 能获取常人得不到的资料 |
[24:47] | Did she now? | 是吗 |
[24:52] | – I’ll get right on it. – Thank you. | -我这就开始 -谢啦 |
[24:54] | Please stay on the line. | 请勿挂机 |
[24:56] | Your call is very important to us. | 您的来电非常重要 |
[25:13] | You sold our stake in the bar? What the hell were you thinking? | 你把我们的股份卖掉了 你在想什么啊 |
[25:16] | That it’s time to put this to bed. | 是时候了结这件事了 |
[25:18] | Matt Duncan confessed. That’s what we wanted. | 马修·邓肯认罪了 我们的目的达到了 |
[25:20] | That’s not what dad wanted,Ken. | 这可不是老爸想要的 肯 |
[25:22] | He made plans for us,which the porters | 他为我们制定了计划 |
[25:25] | and the rest of these bottom-feeders on these docks cut short. | 就是码头上的搬运工和底层劳动力 |
[25:28] | Trying to turn these docks into anything | 企图把这些码头变成别的东西 |
[25:29] | more than what they already are is a waste of time, | 而不是保持他们原有的样子是浪费时间 |
[25:31] | Especially now that they’ve got Conrad Grayson on their side. | 而且现在康拉德·格雷森也在他们那边 |
[25:34] | Conrad grayson is a businessman. | 康拉德·格雷森是个商人 |
[25:37] | And I’m gonna convince him to sell the Stowaway back to us. | 我要说服他把偷渡者酒吧再卖给我们 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna make dad proud,okay? | 我要让老爸骄傲 |
[25:42] | With or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮我 |
[25:49] | And simply put,my goal is for Stonehaven | 简而言之 我的目标就是 |
[25:51] | to continue on the same path ideologically. | 保持斯通海文在意识形态上的一贯风格 |
[25:54] | That is exactly my hope. | 这正是我所希望的 |
[25:56] | Personally,I admire your mission to protect your father’s legacy. | 我个人非常赞赏你保护父亲遗产的使命 |
[25:59] | My dad was a good man,and not just to his own kids, | 我父亲是个好人 不仅是对自己的子女 |
[26:02] | to any child, especially disaster victims. | 对所有的孩子 特别是难民儿童都很有爱心 |
[26:05] | He’d see their faces and how terrified and innocent they were– | 他从那些孩子脸上看到他们的恐惧和无辜 |
[26:09] | I was living in Bushwick during the blackout of ’77. | 77年大停电的时候我在布什维克区 |
[26:14] | I thought the world was ending. | 那简直是世界末日 |
[26:16] | My father’s camera store was looted, | 我父亲的相机店被人洗劫一空 |
[26:17] | burned to the ground. | 然后被大火夷为平地 |
[26:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:19] | You know,my father helped to rehabilitate that whole borough. | 我父亲援助了整个区的灾后重建工作 |
[26:23] | You were probably one of the kids who inspired him. | 说不定你就是那时触动他的孩子之一 |
[26:26] | Well,then I have a personal obligation to repay him. | 那我就更有义务要回报他了 |
[26:29] | I’d like to raise my offer if you’ll consider it. | 要是你考虑卖给我 我愿意再加价 |
[26:32] | Well,as moving as your story about the blackout is, | 虽然你的大停电故事很感人 |
[26:34] | Ms. Carlisle wishes to uphold her father’s mantle, | 不过卡莱尔小姐希望维护他父亲的理念 |
[26:37] | not destroy it. | 而不是破坏它 |
[26:39] | Perhaps you’d like to explain to her how you colluded | 也许你能向她解释一下9·11事件以后 |
[26:41] | to inflate gas and oil prices after 9/11? | 你是怎么串谋抬高天然气和石油价格的 |
[26:44] | I was never involved in those transactions. | 我从没参与过那些肮脏交易 |
[26:47] | But your subsidiaries were. | 但你的下属公司参与了 |
[26:48] | In my short time as C. E. O. | 虽然我任职总裁的时间很短 |
[26:50] | I’ve learned I’m not only accountable for my own actions, | 但我知道我不仅要为自己的行为负责 |
[26:52] | but for those of everyone working under me. | 也要为手下所有员工的行为负责 |
[26:54] | Why is none of this public record? | 为什么这些信息都没公开 |
[26:56] | Well, because the lawsuits were all settled and buried. | 因为那些诉讼都私下和解后被故意隐瞒了 |
[26:58] | That’s a fine allegation coming from a Grayson. | 这只是格雷森家的一面之词 |
[27:00] | Oh, don’t confuse my record with my father’s. All right? | 别把我的报告和我父亲的混为一谈 行吗 |
[27:02] | Listen, Donna, I never knew your father, but I assume | 唐娜 我不认识你父亲 但我想 |
[27:06] | he’d be greatly disappointed if one of the children he helped | 要是他知道他帮助过的孩子正在破坏 |
[27:09] | now helps to destroy what he created. | 他辛苦创造的一切 他一定会很失望 |
[27:12] | Yes, he would be… | 是的 他会的 |
[27:14] | As am I. | 我也一样 |
[27:24] | I’ll have my lawyers draw up the contract, | 我会让我的律师起草合同 |
[27:26] | and we’ll go from there. | 然后按合同来 |
[27:29] | I’ll leave you two to talk details. | 那我不耽误你们商讨细节了 |
[27:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:38] | Uh, as requested, I hacked Aiden’s phone. | 按你的要求 我黑进了艾登的手机 |
[27:41] | I’m sending you the file he just received | 我正把他刚从海伦·克劳利那收到的文件 |
[27:44] | from Helen Crowley. | 发给你 |
[27:46] | Ems, they’ve got his sister. | 艾米 他们抓住了他的姐姐 |
[27:50] | So, uh, where are you from, Colleen? | 你是哪里人 珂兰 |
[27:52] | You ask too many questions. | 你问得太多了 |
[27:55] | Our time’s almost up. | 我们的时间快到了 |
[27:56] | You’re right. Let’s, uh, kick things up a notch. | 你说得对 那我们来点更刺激的 |
[28:01] | Try it. You’ll like it. | 试试看 你会喜欢的 |
[28:02] | Like you said, time’s running out. | 就像你说的 时间不多了 |
[28:12] | Why the hell wouldn’t Aiden tell me about this? | 为什么艾登把这事瞒着我 |
[28:14] | Well, perhaps it has something to do with the subject line– | 大概是和邮件的标题有关 |
[28:17] | “a life for a life”? | “一命换一命” |
[28:19] | We know he’s trying to save his sister,but… | 我们知道他想救他的姐姐 但… |
[28:22] | who’s the target? | 要拿谁的命去换呢 |
[28:25] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[28:28] | Track his phone before it’s too late. | 事不宜迟 立刻追踪他的手机 |
[28:39] | – Jason. – You and your son make an admirable team. | -杰森 -你和你儿子真是唱了一出好戏 |
[28:41] | You set me up, | 你怂恿我去收购 |
[28:42] | and he and that woman on his arm knock me down. | 然后他和他那个女人再给我当头一棒 |
[28:44] | What are you talking about? What happened? | 你在说什么 怎么回事 |
[28:46] | Exactly what you knew would happen. | 怎么回事你心里清楚 |
[28:47] | Another Grayson victory. | 又一场格雷森式的胜利 |
[28:48] | Jason, my son is in grave danger. | 杰森 我儿子现在非常危险 |
[28:50] | I swear that I have– | 我发誓我已经… |
[28:51] | Whatever trouble he’s in, he deserves it. | 无论他有什么危险 都是他自找的 |
[28:54] | And you’ve earned whatever heartbreak it brings. | 要是你为此痛心 也是你活该 |
[28:55] | What are you… | 你说什… |
[29:02] | – Aiden! – Damn it! | -艾登 -该死 |
[29:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[29:08] | And if I had? I know Victoria belongs to you. | 我说了又怎样 我知道维多利亚是你的目标 |
[29:14] | I saw the video. I had Nolan hack into your phone. | 我看过那视频了 我让诺兰黑进你的手机 |
[29:18] | Is it really her? | 你确定那是她 |
[29:20] | I’m certain of it. | 我很肯定 |
[29:24] | Look, I know what they’re promising you, | 我知道他们答应了你什么 |
[29:28] | but you can’t let them turn you into their assassin. | 但你不能变成被他们利用的杀手 |
[29:30] | If I don’t, then I’ve failed her for the second time. | 要是我不照办 我就会第二次失去她 |
[29:32] | And if you do, then you give them all the power. | 要是你照办 就等于让他们予取予求 |
[29:35] | Listen to me, right now Daniel’s victory is their main concern, | 现在丹尼尔能否完成收购才是他们最关心的 |
[29:37] | and they have that. You kill his mother, | 要是你杀了他的母亲 |
[29:40] | you distract him from their main purpose. | 反而会让他无心再谈收购 |
[29:41] | Tell Helen that you realized this, and instead, | 告诉海伦你想到了这点 |
[29:43] | you helped seal Daniel’s victory over Prosser. | 所以你要先帮丹尼尔打败普罗塞 |
[29:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:52] | Look, I’m going back tonight. | 我今晚就回去 |
[29:55] | You should, too. | 你也该回去 |
[29:58] | We’re gonna find your sister. | 我们一定会找到你姐姐 |
[30:00] | But on our own terms, not theirs. | 不过是靠我们自己 而不是他们 |
[30:02] | And when we do, we are gonna make them pay | 等我们找到之后 你和你姐姐分开的每一秒 |
[30:04] | for every second they kept you apart. | 他们都会付出代价 |
[30:05] | Do you understand that? | 你明白了吗 |
[30:22] | Home again. Home again. | 回家了 又回家了 |
[30:25] | Yeah, we don’t have to be, you know? | 其实我们不必回来的 |
[30:26] | I mean, we can refuel the jet, | 我们可以再给飞机加上油 |
[30:28] | head to the Bahamas, the Azores– | 飞去巴哈马 或者亚速尔群岛 |
[30:30] | anywhere without business or my mother. | 任何不用谈生意也没有我妈的地方 |
[30:32] | I think I just want my own bed. | 我想我只想躺回自己床上 |
[30:36] | But, you know, maybe we can plan another trip sometime soon. | 也许等有空了再想想最近去哪玩 |
[30:45] | Just got your e-mail. Bidding on the house? | 刚收到你的邮件 要出价竞标那间房子吗 |
[30:49] | Did you know that there was a secret passage? | 你知道那房子还有条秘密通道吗 |
[30:52] | Because I am totally hosting a murder-mystery dinner. | 因为我正准备举办一场谋杀揭秘主题的晚宴 |
[30:55] | That’s what finally got you to commit, | 那才是让你决定要买下的原因吗 |
[30:56] | a secret passage? | 一条秘密通道 |
[30:58] | Mm, and, uh… | 还有… |
[31:01] | someone to walk through it with? | 那个和我一起走过通道的人 |
[31:04] | I don’t know, Nolan. | 我不知道 诺兰 |
[31:06] | After everything with Marco– | 在马可的这么多事发生以后… |
[31:07] | Hey, my feelings for Groucho Snarx | 我对他的感觉 |
[31:10] | were fleeting and… | 转瞬即逝 |
[31:14] | and a mistake. | 而且自始至终都是个错误 |
[31:16] | I mean, he was only after one thing, | 其实他只想要一件东西 |
[31:17] | and it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[31:19] | Just… | 只是… |
[31:20] | some dusty old computer program. | 某个古老的计算机程序 |
[31:23] | You mean Carrion? | 你是说”蚀尸”项目 |
[31:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:41] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[31:44] | How was your flight back? | 回程怎么样 |
[31:45] | You know, you and I could stand here all day | 我们两个要是想互相冷嘲热讽 |
[31:47] | trading barbs and nettling each other’s last nerves, | 站在这里说一天都没完 |
[31:50] | or we can cut the crap. | 所以不如开门见山吧 |
[31:53] | Why did you accompany my son to California? | 你为什么要跟我儿子去加州 |
[31:55] | Because he asked me to. | 是他要我去的 |
[31:57] | And I thought I could sway him. | 我原以为可以说动他 |
[31:59] | Yes, but in which direction? | 那你把他引到哪边儿了 |
[32:02] | I was forced to walk a fine line | 我既要忠于你 |
[32:03] | between my allegiance to you | 又要和丹尼尔恋爱 |
[32:04] | and my relationship with Daniel. | 已经进退两难 |
[32:06] | Surely you could understand, | 这点你应该能感同身受 |
[32:08] | seeing as you’ve just done the same with Prosser. | 你和普罗赛不也是这样吗 |
[32:10] | Well, the difference is | 但区别是 |
[32:11] | that my son floats through life on crests of women, | 我儿子交往的女人无数 |
[32:14] | unable to make his own decisions. | 可还是自己拿不了主意 |
[32:16] | You could’ve dissuaded him at any point. Why didn’t you? | 你随时可以阻止他 为什么没有 |
[32:21] | I guess I wanted to see him win. | 大概是因为我想让他赢 |
[32:25] | You selfish little girl. | 你这个自私的姑娘 |
[32:28] | In doing so, you may have caused him his greatest loss. | 这样会让他输得最惨 |
[32:46] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[32:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[32:50] | I read about how the west was won. | 我看了《西部开拓史》 |
[32:50] | 《西部开拓史》 1962年上映 讲述美国一家族四代的拓荒历史 | |
[32:53] | I hope I helped the cause with your faux beau. | 希望能帮到你和假情郎的大业 |
[32:58] | I think I’m gaining his confidence back. | 我已经赢回他的信任 |
[33:01] | But I might be losing Victoria’s. | 但恐怕又要失去维多利亚 |
[33:04] | It’s only a matter of time | 要不了多久 |
[33:05] | before she poisons me to Daniel. | 她又要在丹尼尔面前挑拨 |
[33:07] | Well, not if you poison her first, | 你要先发制人 |
[33:09] | which is a far more fitting end than a bullet, | 这可远比要她命来得合适 |
[33:12] | don’t you think? Speaking of which, | 你说呢 对了 |
[33:15] | Have you heard from Thomas Crown? | 最近有托马斯·克朗的消息吗 |
[33:20] | Well, I’ve tried triangulating his phone. | 我试图跟踪他的电话 |
[33:22] | He’s either jammed it or dumped it. | 他不是屏蔽了信号 就是扔掉了 |
[33:24] | I just hope I made the right decision. | 希望我的决定是对的 |
[33:27] | I know I didn’t. | 我只知道我决定错了 |
[33:32] | With the house? | 你是说那房子 |
[33:34] | Isn’t this the one that I’m buying you? | 这个不是我给你买的吗 |
[33:37] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[33:41] | It seems nothing | 我看来永远都 |
[33:43] | can save me from evil spirits. | 摆脱不了邪恶 |
[33:48] | 11 years ago, | 11年前 |
[33:50] | I started working on something. | 我开始研究一个东西 |
[33:51] | Have I told you what carrion is? | 我告诉过你蚀尸是什么吗 |
[33:54] | Rotting meat? | 烂肉 |
[33:55] | Mm, in the form of a million lines | 是百万计的 |
[33:58] | of binary brilliance that… | 二进制线程 |
[34:01] | have the ability to knock Manhattan off the power grid | 能够在不足一毫秒的时间内 |
[34:03] | in less than a millisecond. | 摧毁曼哈顿的电力系统 |
[34:07] | That’s what Marco was looking for. | 那不正是马可梦寐以求的吗 |
[34:09] | Right program, | 项目本身没错 |
[34:11] | wrong C.F.O. | 财务总监选错了 |
[34:13] | Last week, Padma referred to carrion as a person. | 上周帕德玛还当蚀尸是个人 |
[34:19] | And today she called it a program. | 今天竟然说是个程序 |
[34:23] | I never told her that. | 我从没告诉她 |
[34:25] | I’m sorry, Nolan. | 很遗憾 诺兰 |
[34:28] | Did she get her hands on it? | 她找到了吗 |
[34:30] | No. | 还没 |
[34:31] | And even if she had, it’s unfinished. | 即使找到了 程序也还没完工 |
[34:33] | I keep the final sequence locked up in here. | 最后的程序都在这里 |
[34:36] | The timing can’t be a coincidence. | 这个节骨眼上发生这事绝不是巧合 |
[34:39] | Padma played an instrumental role | 帕德玛寻找蚀尸项目时 |
[34:40] | in acquiring NolCorp while seeking out Carrion, | 正巧在收购诺氏案中起到关键作用 |
[34:43] | and now Daniel’s latest purchase is a disaster recovery firm? | 而丹尼尔最近一笔收购是一个灾后重建公司 |
[34:47] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[34:50] | That’s the initiative’s master plan, | 这可能就是联盟的大手笔 |
[34:52] | turning out the lights? | 先切断电力 |
[34:54] | What concerns me is what happens when they do. | 我担心的是 如果这一切是真的 |
[35:01] | What’s your plan for Padma? | 你打算怎么对付帕德玛 |
[35:04] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[35:06] | My advice? | 问我的话 |
[35:08] | Play her like she’s playing you. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[35:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:26] | Bon anniversaire, ma belle. | 宝贝生日快乐 |
[35:29] | I thought you canceled my birthday. | 我以为你把生日会取消了呢 |
[35:30] | – Never. – We rescheduled it. | -怎么会 -只改了时间 |
[35:32] | We’re celebrating you, sweetheart, | 这不是正给你庆祝嘛亲爱的 |
[35:33] | Not the gregorian calendar. | 没按公历来 |
[35:34] | Go on. Blow out the candles. | 快点 吹蜡烛 |
[35:37] | I only have one wish this year. | 我今年只有一个愿望 |
[35:39] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[35:41] | I have spent the last two days | 我最近两天一直在想 |
[35:43] | thinking about family | 家庭到底是什么 |
[35:44] | and what it means to be a daughter, | 怎么做个女儿 |
[35:45] | a sister, and now an adult. | 妹妹 还有一个成年人 |
[35:47] | And my only wish | 现在我唯一的愿望 |
[35:49] | is that you support my first adult decision. | 就是你们能够支持我成年后的第一个决定 |
[35:53] | I’m changing my name. | 我要改名字 |
[35:55] | I filed papers at the courthouse today. | 我今天已经在法庭提交了文件 |
[35:58] | You can now call me charlotte clarke. | 你们现在可以叫我夏洛特·克拉克 |
[36:07] | Happy birthday, Charlotte. | 生日快乐 夏洛特 |
[36:10] | From me and Daniel. | 这是丹尼尔和我的心意 |
[36:12] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[36:13] | Well, I didn’t realize we’d extended invitations. | 我们好像没有邀请你吧 |
[36:16] | Emily doesn’t need one. | 艾米莉用不着请 |
[36:18] | Let’s get you a drink. Love you, sis. | 我给你点喝的 爱你 妹妹 |
[36:27] | I hope I didn’t interrupt your time with your family. | 希望没有打扰到你们阖家团聚的时光 |
[36:31] | Trust me, I didn’t want to be around | 老实说 夏洛特说了那番话后 |
[36:33] | for the aftermath of Charlotte’s announcement. | 我可不想看他俩大发雷霆 |
[36:35] | I can’t imagine what hell | 想象不到爸爸 |
[36:37] | my dad’s giving her right now. | 正怎么教训她呢 |
[36:47] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[36:50] | Oh, I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry. I need to be honest with you. | 对不起 我得跟你说实话 |
[37:00] | A few weeks ago, | 几周以前 |
[37:02] | Victoria asked me to rekindle our relationship. | 维多利亚让我找你重修旧好 |
[37:05] | She wanted somebody to keep an eye on you | 她想找人在你过渡期间 |
[37:07] | during your transition at work. | 帮她盯着你 |
[37:10] | I said yes. | 我同意了 |
[37:12] | So you’re the one who leaked Stonehaven to her. | 原来是你把斯通黑文的消息泄露给她的 |
[37:15] | Which is why I fought so hard to help you win it back. | 所以我才尽一切可能帮你赢回来 |
[37:18] | Believe it or not, | 信不信随你 |
[37:19] | I thought I was doing it for the right reasons. | 我自认为没有做错 |
[37:25] | You must think I’m an idiot. | 你一定觉得我很傻吧 |
[37:27] | There isn’t a single aspect of my life | 我生活的方方面面 |
[37:30] | that my mother hasn’t meddled in. | 都受控于自己的母亲 |
[37:34] | You knew? | 你也知道 |
[37:36] | I mean, I-I strongly suspected. | 不用想也猜得到 |
[37:40] | Her plans so rarely break in my favor, | 但她的计划鲜少损害我的利益 |
[37:42] | I guess I just stuck my head in the sand. | 我也就睁一眼闭一眼了 |
[37:46] | In all fairness, I guess I was using you | 坦白说 我利用你 |
[37:48] | as much as you were me. | 正如你利用我一样 |
[37:51] | I was curious to see how far you were willing to go. | 我只想知道你还能坚持多久 |
[37:57] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[38:01] | You think we’ll ever get back | 你觉得我们还能 |
[38:03] | to being the people we once were? | 回到曾经的我们吗 |
[38:08] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[38:12] | Just not tonight. | 但今晚不能 |
[38:20] | Hey, can you just tell me what you said to Matt? | 你对马特到底说了什么 |
[38:22] | Honestly, not much. | 老实说 没什么 |
[38:23] | He must have had a crisis of conscience. | 他肯定是良心发现了 |
[38:24] | You did the right thing, Jack. | 你做得对 杰克 |
[38:27] | Daddy saved us. | 爸爸救了我们 |
[38:28] | I’m just glad Conrad stood by his word. | 很高兴康拉德没有食言 |
[38:31] | He got the drug charges dropped | 他让法庭撤诉 |
[38:32] | and banished the Ryans. | 赶走了瑞安兄弟 |
[38:33] | Oh, yeah, because now we’re business partners | 没错 但我们现在的合作伙伴 |
[38:35] | with Conrad Grayson. | 成了康拉德·格雷森 |
[38:35] | I know. It’s not ideal. | 我懂 这也没好到哪去 |
[38:36] | Ideal? The guy was stealing money from his daughter | 他会好 他在自己女儿被关在戒毒所时 |
[38:38] | while she was locked up in rehab. | 偷走了她的财产 |
[38:40] | Enough, Declan. | 够了 德克兰 |
[38:41] | I’m instating a ban on all complaining, | 我现在禁止一切抱怨 |
[38:43] | frowning, and negative attitude. | 愁眉苦脸 消极态度 |
[38:45] | It’s not good for any of us. | 这对大家都没好处 |
[38:52] | I didn’t sign off on this deal. | 我并不赞同这个交易 |
[38:54] | Ink’s already dry. | 墨水都快干了 |
[38:55] | You’re gonna have to take that up with your brother, Kenneth. | 你们兄弟俩除了接受别无选择 肯尼斯 |
[38:58] | I’ll buy it back. | 我要把它买回来 |
[39:00] | $60,000. | 六万美金 |
[39:03] | $65,000. | 六万五 |
[39:04] | Let me save you this embarrassing display. | 别这么丢人现眼了 |
[39:06] | Exclusive of your 6-year vendetta | 抛开你这六年找错对象的 |
[39:08] | against the wrong man, | 复仇行动不说 |
[39:10] | I know why you think you want the Stowaway. | 我知道你们想要偷渡者酒吧的原因 |
[39:12] | I have been approached by investors for decades | 几十年来一直有投资者找我 |
[39:15] | with plans to develop the docks, | 计划在码头一带发展 |
[39:18] | and each one has resulted in the same conclusion– | 他们都得出一个结论 那就是 |
[39:21] | The owners have very deep roots, | 酒吧老板已经在那扎稳了脚跟 |
[39:23] | and they aren’t going anywhere. | 哪儿都不会去了 |
[39:25] | You live in the castle above the village. | 你住在高高在上的城堡里 |
[39:27] | You don’t know what I know, | 你不清楚我了解到的情况 |
[39:29] | What my father knew, how these people work. | 我父亲了解这些人的行为处事 |
[39:32] | He almost had the waterfront in the palm of his hand. | 他以前几乎将整个滨水区囊入怀中 |
[39:35] | All we need is the Stowaway, and we can regain | 现在就差偷渡者酒吧了 搞定它 |
[39:38] | that foothold that he once had. | 我们就能收复他的疆域 |
[39:39] | By what, changing community opinion | 就想靠市政厅会议 |
[39:41] | with town hall meetings? | 改变居民的意见 |
[39:42] | Nah. With muscle. | 不 用拳头说话 |
[39:45] | Applying the proper amount of pressure, | 施以足够的压力 |
[39:47] | I can have roulette wheels spinning by memorial day. | 我就能在纪念日前让赌场的转盘转起来 |
[39:51] | Overly arrogant and ambitious. | 骄傲自大 野心勃勃 |
[39:56] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[39:57] | Think about it. | 设想一下 |
[39:58] | Think about all those jobs you’ll be creating. | 设想你将带来的就业机会 |
[40:00] | It’s right in line with your new public image. | 这可有助于提升你的公众形象啊 |
[40:03] | Conrad, we should talk about this. | 康拉德 我们得好好探讨一番 |
[40:04] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[40:05] | We absolutely should talk about this. | 我们肯定得好好探讨 |
[40:08] | Ashley, could you please close the door? | 阿什莉 去把门关上 |
[40:16] | You don’t always have to pay for dinner, you know. | 你不必每餐都买单的 |
[40:18] | Well, chivalry isn’t dead. | 骑士精神尚未灭绝 |
[40:19] | It’s just somewhere in my office. | 它就放在我的办公室里 |
[40:22] | You said it’s your platinum card? | 你说的是铂金卡吗 |
[40:24] | It’s probably | 它可能在 |
[40:25] | next to my computer somewhere. | 我的电脑旁边吧 |
[40:32] | I forgot to warn you about that trick drawer. | 忘了提醒你小心那个假抽屉 |
[40:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll clean it up. | 没关系 我会清理好 |
[40:38] | I still don’t see your platinum card. | 我还是没看到你的铂金卡 |
[40:42] | It’ll turn up. | 总会找到的 |
[40:44] | I guess it is your turn to pay. | 我想这次得让你付钱了 |
[40:49] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[41:21] | Aiden, what happened? | 艾登 怎么了 |
[41:23] | The Graysons could see you– | 这样格雷森一家会发现你的 |
[41:24] | I don’t care. | 我不管了 |
[41:40] | It’s done. | 没机会了 |
[41:44] | They made it look like an overdose. | 他们搞得好像她服药过度 |
[41:49] | Aiden… | 艾登 |
[41:53] | Aiden, I’m so sorry. | 艾登 我很遗憾 |
[41:58] | But you can’t trust these people. | 但你不能相信那些家伙的话 |
[42:01] | You can’t trust this. | 你不能相信这个 |
[42:03] | Listen to me– | 听我说 |
[42:04] | Listen to you? | 还听你说 |
[42:06] | I did listen to you, | 我听了你的话 |
[42:08] | and that’s exactly how this happened. | 结果却落得如此下场 |
[42:11] | You made me believe that they were manipulating me, | 你让我以为他们在操控我 |
[42:13] | giving me false hope, | 给我虚假的希望 |
[42:14] | when it’s you I shouldn’t have trusted. | 或许我不该相信的人是你才对 |
[42:18] | If there’s a chance that my sister’s alive, | 如果我的姐姐还有一线生机 |
[42:19] | then I’m gonna find her. | 我一定要找到她 |
[42:21] | – Aiden– and if she is dead… | -艾登 -如果她死了 |
[42:24] | Then this is on you. | 那全都是你的错 |
[42:27] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[42:29] | Aiden! | 艾登 |