时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If you attempt to alert Daniel to | 如果你们试图告知丹尼尔 |
[00:05] | our resurgent relationship, | 我们复苏的关系 |
[00:07] | your son will be removed permanently. | 你儿子将被永远除名 |
[00:09] | There is $50,000 | 这是五万美元 |
[00:11] | for your signature and a swift departure. | 签下名字 立即离开 |
[00:13] | My father– he almost had | 我父亲以前几乎 |
[00:14] | the waterfront in the palm of his hand. | 将整个滨水区囊入怀中 |
[00:16] | All we need is the Stowaway, | 现在就差偷渡者酒吧了 |
[00:18] | and we can regain that foothold that he once had. | 搞定它 我们就能收复他的疆域 |
[00:20] | Ashley, could you please close the door? | 阿什莉 去把门关上 |
[00:23] | You can’t do anything against the Ryans. | 你千万别和瑞安兄弟对着干 |
[00:26] | They will hurt you. | 他们会伤害你 |
[00:27] | Padma referred to carrion as a program. | 帕德玛说”蚀尸”是个程序 |
[00:30] | I never told her that. | 我从没告诉她 |
[00:31] | Remember what’s at stake for you | 不要忘了 如果你找不到蚀尸项目 |
[00:32] | if you don’t find the Carrion program. | 可能承受的后果 |
[00:35] | Aiden, what happened? | 艾登 怎么了 |
[00:36] | It’s done. | 结了 |
[00:37] | They made it look like an overdose. | 他们搞得好像她服药过度 |
[00:39] | If there’s a chance that my sister’s alive, | 如果我的姐姐还有一线生机 |
[00:40] | then I’m gonna find her. | 我一定要找到她 |
[00:41] | And if she is dead, then this is on you. | 如果她死了 那全都是你的错 |
[00:44] | Aiden. Aiden! | 艾登 艾登 |
[00:50] | I, Amanda Clarke, | 我 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:51] | take you, Jack Porter, to be my husband… | 接受你 杰克·波特成为我的丈夫 |
[00:55] | In the presence of our best man Sammy. | 在伴郎山姆面前发誓 |
[01:00] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[01:03] | Wow. What is going on here? | 这是在干什么呢 |
[01:06] | It’s my wedding, daddy. | 这是我的婚礼 爸爸 |
[01:07] | It looks like you’re preparing one fancy event. | 看来你在筹办一次盛会 |
[01:10] | What are these pipe cleaners? | 这些通烟斗的绒条是什么 |
[01:12] | They’re wedding rings, silly. | 是结婚戒指 笨蛋 |
[01:16] | These are very nice rings. | 好漂亮的戒指 |
[01:18] | So who is the lucky guy? | 那个走运的男人是谁 |
[01:21] | Ah, Jack. | 杰克 |
[01:23] | Hey, Mr. Clarke. | 你好 克拉克先生 |
[01:26] | Well, uh, I think you’re just in time. | 看来你来的正好 |
[01:28] | For what? | 什么事 |
[01:29] | In it’s purest form, | 以最纯洁的形式 |
[01:31] | a union becomes part of our very essence. | 结合成为了我们的本质 |
[01:35] | But when that bond is broken… | 但是关系一旦破裂 |
[01:38] | our essence is forever changed. | 我们的本质将永远改变 |
[01:42] | Officiant certificate– check. | 司仪牧师证书 确认 |
[01:44] | Bridal bouquet–ordered. | 新娘花束 预定了 |
[01:46] | Wedding cake–on hold. | 结婚蛋糕 待取回 |
[01:48] | Who knew “Officiant” was French | 没想到”司仪牧师”在法语里 |
[01:50] | for “Wedding bitch”? | 是”婚礼苦力”的意思 |
[01:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:56] | Any news on Aiden’s whereabouts? | 有艾登的下落了吗 |
[01:58] | Well, not since la la land. | 他离开洛杉矶就不知去向了 |
[01:59] | Seems he’s taken a page from your manual | 看来他读过你的手册 |
[02:01] | on how to disappear without a trace. | 知道怎么不露痕迹地消失 |
[02:05] | You don’t think he’d go after the Initiative on his own? | 你不会以为他独自去查联盟了吧 |
[02:08] | They just murdered his sister. | 他们谋杀了他姐姐 |
[02:10] | At this point, I don’t know what he’ll do. | 现在我不知道他会做出什么 |
[02:12] | Anything on Padma? | 帕德玛那边有什么消息 |
[02:14] | Oh, no communication there yet either, | 那边也没联系 |
[02:16] | but believe me, | 但相信我 |
[02:16] | I’ve got eyes and ears all over that one. | 我已经派人盯着她了 |
[02:19] | If they make contact, I’ll know. | 如果他们联系 我会知道的 |
[02:21] | Whatever you do, you cannot let Padma know | 不管你怎么做 不能让帕德玛知道 |
[02:22] | that you’re on to her. | 你盯上她了 |
[02:23] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:24] | Look, I know this isn’t exactly the… | 我知道这并不是 |
[02:27] | happy ending you envisioned for you and Jack… | 你想象中和杰克的幸福结局 |
[02:32] | All that matters is that he’s happy. | 他幸福就好 |
[02:34] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[02:36] | There’s no shame in admitting that | 承认你对这场婚礼的感觉 |
[02:38] | your feelings about this marriage are… | 是很复杂的 |
[02:41] | complicated at the least. | 这样并不丢人 |
[02:43] | I meant what I said. | 我是真心的 |
[02:45] | I’m happy that things are going Jack’s way. | 我很高兴杰克一帆风顺 |
[02:46] | He deserves it. | 他应该得到幸福 |
[02:48] | And… | 而且 |
[02:50] | Amanda does, too. | 阿曼达也是 |
[02:52] | I don’t know if I’d call Conrad Grayson | 我不知道该不该把康拉德·格雷森 |
[02:53] | commandeering half of the Stowaway | 征收了偷渡者酒吧一半资产这件事 |
[02:55] | “Things going great for Jack.” | 叫做”杰克一帆风顺” |
[02:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[02:59] | Amanda didn’t tell you? | 阿曼达没告诉你吗 |
[03:01] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[03:05] | Me thinks I’ll let you two work this out. | 我还是让你们自己处理吧 |
[03:07] | Sans moi. | 我走啦 |
[03:09] | See you at the altar, Mandy. | 圣坛见 小曼 |
[03:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:15] | A casino right here. | 这里建一个赌场 |
[03:17] | Condos with a bay view right over there. | 在那里建一栋能看到海湾的公寓大楼 |
[03:19] | It’s Atlantic City but in half the time. | 只需一半时间 就能打造另一座亚特兰大城 |
[03:21] | Yeah, and what about the marshland to the east? | 那东边的沼泽地怎么办 |
[03:23] | I’m hearing we may have a fight on our hands with rezoning. | 听说重新分区的事不大顺利 |
[03:25] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[03:26] | Once you announce your gubernatorial plans, | 一旦你公布要竞选州长的计划 |
[03:29] | those on the city council will be eager | 市议会的议员们一定很想 |
[03:31] | to earn favor with New York’s next governor. | 获得纽约州下任州长的好感 |
[03:33] | And for the ones who do cause problems, | 对于那些造成麻烦的人 |
[03:36] | there are ways to handle them, too. | 也有办法对付他们 |
[03:37] | It might be best if you left the negotiations to us. | 这个最好还是由我们出面协商 |
[03:39] | Hey, don’t talk to me | 亲爱的 |
[03:41] | like I’m some kind of schoolkid, sweetheart. | 别用这种口气和我说话 我不是小学生 |
[03:43] | I brought you this opportunity. I am not getting pushed out. | 这次机会是我带来的 别想一脚蹬了我 |
[03:46] | We’re fully aware of your contribution thus far | 我们完全认可你迄今为止作出的贡献 |
[03:48] | and in no way seek to minimize your role in the project. | 也绝不会把你踢出计划 |
[03:51] | A rising tide lifts all boats. | 记得 水涨才船高 |
[03:59] | Why wouldn’t you ask me for help? | 你怎么不向我寻求帮助 |
[04:01] | Jack insisted we keep it inside the family. | 杰克坚持要求别外传 |
[04:03] | I had to honor that. | 我必须尊重他的决定 |
[04:04] | And so you went to Conrad? | 所以你去找康拉德了吗 |
[04:06] | Amanda, whatever you need Jack to believe about you, | 阿曼达 不管你要杰克相信你什么 |
[04:08] | Charlotte is not your sister | 夏洛特不是你妹妹 |
[04:09] | any more than Conrad is her father. | 正如康拉德不是她的爸爸 |
[04:11] | The Graysons were and always will be the enemy. | 格雷森家以前和以后都是敌人 |
[04:22] | Take this to the bank and | 带上这个去银行 |
[04:24] | get a cashier’s check for whatever amount you owe him, | 你欠他多少就取多少钱 |
[04:26] | plus interest, for his trouble. | 还有利息 算作对他的酬谢 |
[04:29] | Jack won’t take your money. | 杰克不会收你的钱 |
[04:30] | Make him. | 让他收 |
[04:32] | Amanda, trust me. The Graysons always have a hidden agenda. | 阿曼达 相信我 格雷森永远会图谋不轨 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Oh, my god. You actually shaved. | 天啊 你还真刮了胡子 |
[04:51] | I figured, if I was ever gonna… | 反正早晚都得刮 |
[04:53] | Uh-oh. Feeding time. | 该给他喂奶了 |
[04:54] | I’ll do it. You got the diaper. | 我来 你去换尿片 |
[04:56] | Okay. His, uh, his bottles are in the fridge. | 他的奶瓶在冰箱里 |
[04:58] | I’ll warm it up. | 我去热一热 |
[05:05] | You guys really got this whole parenting thing down. | 你们还真会为人父母啊 |
[05:08] | Oh, that compliment sounds like | 这句称赞好像 |
[05:09] | it’s got a favor attached to it. | 是要我帮忙一样 |
[05:12] | Guilty as charged. | 正是如此 |
[05:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[05:17] | I was hoping you and Charlotte | 我希望你和夏洛特 |
[05:18] | could look after Carl for a few days. | 可以帮忙照顾卡尔几天 |
[05:21] | Yeah, man. We got you covered. | 行 我们帮你 |
[05:23] | Does this mean you’re actually gonna do something fun? | 这是说你打算去放松一下吗 |
[05:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:26] | It’s been… pretty heavy around here lately. | 最近还挺紧张的 |
[05:29] | But… I feel like ever since we got out from under the Ryans, | 但我觉得我们摆脱了瑞安兄弟 |
[05:32] | I’m just– I-I can breathe again. | 我又能畅快呼吸了 |
[05:35] | And I want to do something nice for her. | 我想陪她好好玩玩 |
[05:39] | You’re up later than usual. | 你比平时起得晚 |
[05:43] | Daniel, must we continue | 丹尼尔 我们真的要 |
[05:44] | with this endless display of animosity? | 一直这样冷战吗 |
[05:46] | I don’t know how much longer I can weather this. | 我不知道我还能忍多久 |
[05:49] | Emily came clean about | 艾米莉坦白了 |
[05:50] | how you manipulated her into spying on me. It’s pathetic. | 你是怎么逼迫她监视我的 真是可悲 |
[05:53] | The fact that she agreed to my proposition | 她答应了我的要求 |
[05:54] | should call her own motives into question. | 这就说明她的动机值得怀疑 |
[05:56] | Oh, say what you want about Emily, | 随你怎么说艾米莉的坏话 |
[05:57] | But at least she had the courage | 但至少她有勇气 |
[05:58] | to tell me the truth, | 告诉我真相 |
[06:00] | which is more than I can say about you. | 这比你强太多了 |
[06:07] | Lock the door behind you. | 把门锁上 |
[06:15] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[06:18] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[06:20] | Emily’s been worried sick. | 艾米莉担心死了 |
[06:21] | I know you helped intercept | 我知道你帮忙截下了 |
[06:23] | the video of my sister’s death. | 我姐姐死亡的录像带 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:26] | And I couldn’t be more sorry. | 我真的万分遗憾 |
[06:27] | Call it up. | 把它找出来 |
[06:29] | Run the video. | 放录像 |
[06:41] | What can you tell me about this file | 你能从里面发现什么 |
[06:42] | I’m not seeing? | 我看不到的东西 |
[06:43] | – Well, what are we looking for? – Anything. | -我们到底要找什么 -什么都要 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Anything. Anything that leads me to who filmed it. | 什么都要 只要能帮我找到拍录像的人 |
[06:50] | Well, this is the file’s structural metadata. | 这是文件的结构元数据 |
[06:52] | Embedded in its intel, bit rate, format… | 内嵌在它的芯片 比特率 格式… |
[06:56] | date of creation. | 还有拍摄的时间 |
[07:00] | Six years ago. | 六年前 |
[07:02] | Six years ago? | 六年前 |
[07:03] | Crowley led me to believe this was– | 克劳利告诉我这是 |
[07:04] | this was filmed three days ago. | 这是三天前刚拍的 |
[07:06] | She lied. That’s what they do. | 她在撒谎 那才是他们的作风 |
[07:10] | See, there was nothing you or Emily could’ve done | 明白了吗 无论你和艾米莉做什么 |
[07:12] | to prevent this. | 都无济于事 |
[07:13] | It had already happened. | 她已经死了 |
[07:14] | And Emily is no more to blame in this than you are. | 这事不该再怪艾米莉 你也不用再自责 |
[07:16] | Is there any way to determine where it was filmed? | 有办法查出这是在哪拍的吗 |
[07:18] | All right. Uh… | 可以 |
[07:20] | – Yeah, there. See that? – An electric meter. So what? | -看见那个吗 -一个电表 怎么了 |
[07:23] | Each one is embedded with a serial number | 每个电表都内嵌一个代表它所在地的 |
[07:25] | unique to its location. | 独特的序列号 |
[07:27] | If I can just enhance the image enough | 只要我能把图片优化到高清 |
[07:29] | to read its sequence– | 就能看见它的序列号 |
[07:30] | we can hack the power company’s records, find– | 然后黑进电力公司的数据库 找到… |
[07:31] | And you have–you have the enhancement program? | 你有这样的优化程序吗 |
[07:32] | – Yes. Yes, yes, yes. – Then run the enhancement program. | -有 我有 -那就赶紧运行优化程序 |
[07:33] | But it’s going to take time. | 但这要花时间 |
[07:35] | – Look, why don’t we call Emily… – No. | -为什么我们不通知艾米莉 -不行 |
[07:36] | – tell her you have a lead– -No. | -告诉她你有新线索 -不行 |
[07:37] | No, I don’t– I don’t want Emily involved. | 我不同意 我不想把艾米莉牵扯进来 |
[07:38] | – Aiden– – Just run the program! | -艾登 -快给我运行程序 |
[07:56] | I tracked the electrical meter from the video | 我追踪到录像里的电表 |
[07:58] | to a condemned apartment building in Jersey city. | 属于泽西市的一幢公寓楼 |
[08:01] | Did he say what he was expecting to find? | 他说了他想找什么吗 |
[08:02] | I don’t even think he knows. | 我觉得连他自己都不清楚 |
[08:05] | To get clues as to who killed her, I guess. | 大概是想找出是谁杀了她 |
[08:08] | Or irrefutable proof that she’s actually dead. | 或是她已死亡的确凿证据 |
[08:11] | The Initiative has him second-guessing everything. | 联盟让他开始质疑一切 |
[08:13] | Aiden’s not the only one. | 不止是艾登 |
[08:15] | What did the Initiative want with a teenage girl? | 为什么联盟要对付一个小女孩 |
[08:18] | Their father was the real target. | 他们的父亲才是真正目标 |
[08:20] | Aiden’s dad was a baggage handler at Heathrow. | 艾登的父亲是希思罗机场的行李员 |
[08:22] | He loaded the bomb on to flight 197. | 是他给197航班装上了炸弹 |
[08:25] | Colleen was never heard from again. | 从那以后 珂兰就失踪了 |
[08:27] | Do you think there’s a possibility | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[08:29] | that the Initiative is doing the same thing to Padma? | 联盟对帕德玛用了同样的手段 |
[08:32] | Maybe they got to her family, too. | 也许他们也控制了她的家人 |
[08:33] | I don’t know, but right now | 我不知道 但目前 |
[08:34] | all I care about is finding Aiden. | 我的头等大事是找到艾登 |
[08:36] | In the meantime, I need you to hack into | 同时 我还要你帮我 |
[08:37] | the Jersey city police system. | 黑进泽西市的警察系统 |
[08:39] | Cross-check all Jane Does from six years ago | 反复核查自六年前出现的任何 |
[08:41] | with Colleen’s description. | 符合珂兰描述特征的女人 |
[08:44] | Helen, I need to go on record here. | 海伦 我要你对我表个态 |
[08:46] | Switching funds out of the European markets | 从欧洲市场撤资 |
[08:47] | is fiscal suicide. | 无疑是财政自杀 |
[08:49] | We’re comfortable with the short-term losses. | 我们能接受短期损失 |
[08:52] | Daniel, our final plans are much grander in scope. | 丹尼尔 我们的最终目标涵盖的范围可广得多 |
[08:55] | Algiers, Bahrain, Tunisia– | 阿尔及利亚 巴林 突尼斯 |
[08:56] | These are all highly volatile regions | 这些都是银行体系混乱的 |
[08:58] | with unregulated banking systems. | 高度不稳定地区 |
[09:00] | Which is precisely why | 正因如此 |
[09:02] | we are investing in their infrastructure. | 我们才要投资他们的基础设施建设 |
[09:03] | These emerging governments | 新上台的政府 |
[09:05] | need the financial backing of western companies | 需要西方企业的资金支持 |
[09:07] | to facilitate reform. | 来推动改革 |
[09:09] | Fine. I’ll execute the purchase orders | 好吧 我一到办公室 |
[09:11] | once I’m at the office. | 立刻执行收购计划 |
[09:22] | They set me up, Victoria. | 是他们陷害我的 维多利亚 |
[09:25] | Angola, Libya– | 安哥拉 利比亚 |
[09:26] | I wouldn’t even know who to contact there. | 那些地方我根本一个人都不认识 |
[09:28] | Someone made it look like I moved money | 有人设了局 让这看起来像是我 |
[09:29] | for the people that blew up the plane. | 为那些炸毁飞机的人洗钱 |
[09:31] | But I swear to you, I didn’t do this. | 但我向你发誓 不是我干的 |
[09:34] | David, the evidence tells a completely different story, | 大卫 就算你说的是真的 |
[09:37] | and even if what you’re saying is true, | 所有的证据都对你不利 |
[09:40] | I wouldn’t know how to begin to help you. | 我要帮你也不知道从何着手 |
[09:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:45] | And I shouldn’t be putting you in this position. | 我不该让你为难 |
[09:47] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[09:48] | I really have no one else to turn to. | 除了你 没人能帮我 |
[09:51] | The whole world is… against me. | 全世界都 与我为敌 |
[09:58] | Victoria, are you there? | 维多利亚 你在听吗 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry, David. | 对不起 大卫 |
[10:04] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 我也无能为力 |
[10:07] | Please don’t call me again. | 请别再打给我了 |
[10:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:33] | It’s a little spot I found in Nantucket. | 我在南塔基特岛发现的一个小景点 |
[10:36] | I was thinking we could take the boat, | 我想我们可以坐船出海 |
[10:37] | sail it out, stay a couple nights… | 去那度两天假 |
[10:40] | alone. | 就我们俩 |
[10:41] | Still got one working credit card. | 我们还有一张有效的信用卡 |
[10:44] | It’s time we start enjoying our lives a little more. | 是时候让我们多享受一下生活了 |
[10:46] | I already got Dec on board to take care of Carl. | 我已经让德克来照看卡尔 |
[10:49] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[10:52] | How about “I love you”? | 说”我爱你”怎么样 |
[10:56] | And, um… | 还有… |
[10:59] | I’ve got a gift of my own. | 我也有个礼物 |
[11:04] | Why do you have a check from Emily? | 为什么你有艾米莉的支票 |
[11:05] | And why are there so many zeroes? | 还是这么大的数额 |
[11:07] | She wants us to convert it to a cashier’s check | 她想让我们换成现金支票 |
[11:09] | and buy back the bar from Conrad. | 从康拉德那里买回酒吧 |
[11:13] | I thought we agreed to keep the Grayson deal between us. | 我们说好了和格雷森的交易要保密 |
[11:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:16] | But she found out. You know Emily. | 但她自己发现了 你知道艾米莉的本事 |
[11:18] | I don’t want to be in debt to any of my friends. | 我不想欠任何朋友钱 |
[11:20] | You’d rather be in debt to your enemies? | 那你宁愿欠敌人的钱吗 |
[11:24] | I get it, Jack. You’re proud. | 我明白 杰克 你很有自尊心 |
[11:26] | You want to solve your own problems, | 你想自己独立解决问题 |
[11:27] | And look… | 但是… |
[11:29] | I’m partially responsible for us being here. | 事到如今 我也有责任 |
[11:32] | But we have to keep in mind what they’re capable of. | 但我们不能忘了他们能做到什么地步 |
[11:35] | Do I have to remind you what happened last time? | 还要我提醒你上次发生了什么吗 |
[11:38] | I almost lost you. | 我差点失去你 |
[11:40] | So why not let Emily help us get rid of them… | 所以为什么不能让艾米莉帮我们永远地 |
[11:44] | forever? | 摆脱他们 |
[11:48] | Conrad, a word. | 康拉德 就说几句话 |
[11:49] | Victoria, do you mind? | 维多利亚 你介意等会吗 |
[11:50] | We’re actually in the middle of things– | 我们在谈要事 |
[11:51] | And fully clothed. How refreshing. | 还都衣冠整齐 真是令人振奋 |
[11:53] | Perhaps it’d be best if you gave us | 也许你该让我们 |
[11:55] | a moment of privacy. | 单独待一会 |
[12:04] | I need a copy of every transaction | 我要一份你在九十年代 |
[12:06] | you ever made on behalf of the Initiative in the ’90s, | 为联盟做的每笔交易记录的副本 |
[12:09] | the same ones that the government used | 就是政府用来给大卫·克拉克 |
[12:10] | to convict David Clarke. | 定罪的那份 |
[12:12] | You know, if I remember correctly, | 要是我没记错的话 |
[12:13] | you long ago requested to remain ignorant | 很久以前 你就表示对 |
[12:16] | of all those tedious little details. | 那些无聊的小细节没兴趣 |
[12:18] | Would you care to explain the about-face? | 能解释一下为什么转变态度吗 |
[12:20] | I overheard a phone conversation | 我偷听了丹尼尔 |
[12:21] | between Daniel and Helen Crowley. | 和海伦·克劳利的电话 |
[12:23] | – And I think it– – You think it’s begun. | -我认为… -你认为计划已经开始了 |
[12:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:26] | And if he follows their orders… | 如果他按他们的要求行事… |
[12:27] | He’ll be culpable… | 他将会… |
[12:30] | of whatever catastrophe they’re about to unleash. | 为他们即将制造的灾难承担罪责 |
[12:32] | Now unfortunately, my son no longer listens to me, | 不幸的是 现在我的儿子不再听我的话 |
[12:35] | let alone trusts a word I have to say. | 更别提信任了 |
[12:37] | But faced with hard evidence, perhaps he can be convinced. | 但在铁证面前 也许他能信服 |
[12:40] | Now do you have the documents or not? | 所以你到底有没有那些文件 |
[12:52] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[12:55] | If you’re here to talk me out of this, | 如果你是来劝我放弃 |
[12:57] | I’m not interested. | 那是多此一举 |
[12:59] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[13:00] | How can I talk you out of anything | 我根本不知道你在想什么 |
[13:01] | if I don’t know what you’re thinking? | 怎么劝你放弃 |
[13:03] | If that video was made six years ago, | 如果那段录像是六年前拍的 |
[13:05] | and not three days like Helen said, | 而不是海伦所说的三天前 |
[13:07] | then maybe it was never even real at all. | 那也许整段录像都是假的 |
[13:09] | Maybe they staged the whole damn thing. | 也许整件事都是他们捏造的 |
[13:10] | I want to believe it, too, Aiden. | 我也想这么相信 艾登 |
[13:11] | But you don’t. | 但你不信 |
[13:14] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来和你吵架的 |
[13:16] | I came here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[13:18] | Then help me. | 那就快帮忙 |
[13:25] | The video was made right here. | 那段录像就是在这拍的 |
[13:32] | This is the closest I’ve been to her since she was taken. | 自她失踪以来 这是我离她最近的一次 |
[13:36] | I was 12. | 当时我12岁 |
[13:38] | I never saw her again. | 从那以后 我再也没见过她 |
[13:45] | It’s Nolan. | 是诺兰 |
[13:47] | He’s been looking into coroner reports from 2007. | 他调查了2007年起的验尸报告 |
[13:54] | Ems, I’ve got some bad news. | 艾米 坏消息 |
[14:05] | – Mr. Grayson. – Yes. | -格雷森先生 -什么事 |
[14:06] | There’s a Jack Porter here to see you. | 有位叫杰克·波特的先生要见你 |
[14:10] | Jack, what a pleasant surprise. | 杰克 真意外 |
[14:14] | There’s, uh, some extra in there for you, | 里面算上了一点利息 |
[14:16] | for your trouble. | 感谢你出手相助 |
[14:17] | I’m no tycoon, | 钱不多 |
[14:18] | but I figure it’s not bad for one week’s investment. | 但回报你一周的投资应该足够 |
[14:22] | I appreciate the offer, but, um, | 感谢你的馈赠 但是 |
[14:24] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能收 |
[14:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:29] | We… we agreed that once I paid off the loan, | 我们说好了 只要我付清借款 |
[14:32] | I’d get back full ownership of the bar. | 就能重新获得酒吧所有权 |
[14:34] | That was the deal, right? | 这不是说好的吗 |
[14:36] | The deal’s changed, Jack. | 情况有变 杰克 |
[14:39] | Have a look. | 请看 |
[14:43] | What the hell is all this? | 这是什么 |
[14:45] | These plans represent a revitalized vision | 这些平面图显示的是 |
[14:48] | of the waterfront property. | 重振后的滨水区 |
[14:49] | I don’t know about you, but I think the community | 先不说你的想法 滨水区虽然迷人 |
[14:51] | has far outgrown its antiquated, | 但公众早已不习惯 |
[14:53] | albeit charming, blue-collar mystique. | 那里的老旧和贫穷 |
[14:56] | I think you’re forgetting that I still own half my bar, | 你忘了 我还有一半的酒吧所有权 |
[14:58] | and I’m not selling if that’s what you expect me to do. | 我不会如你所愿 卖掉酒吧 |
[15:02] | Jack, I’m afraid you don’t fully grasp | 杰克 恐怕你还不清楚 |
[15:04] | your current inexorable station, | 你已经别无选择 |
[15:05] | so allow me to educate you. | 听我给你分析 |
[15:07] | As we speak, the bank is reassessing | 银行此时正在重新评估 |
[15:09] | your financial viability as a mortgage holder, | 你的还贷能力 |
[15:11] | and I think we both know that you fail to meet | 我们都心知肚明 |
[15:13] | even the most lenient threshold for continued approval. | 即使条件再宽松 你也达不到标准 |
[15:16] | Now this assessment is going to trigger an assumption clause, | 紧跟这项评估会产生一项承担条款 |
[15:20] | allowing me to absorb your debt and own the bar outright. | 让我负担你的债务 并获得酒吧所有权 |
[15:23] | Let me educate you about a few things. | 我来给你分析 |
[15:26] | You either accept my very generous offer… | 你要是不接受我的慷慨馈赠 |
[15:29] | or I will fight you every step of the way. | 就别指望能顺顺当当 |
[15:31] | I will drag you through court. | 我会告你 |
[15:33] | I will get every quaint blue-collar buddy of mine | 还会集结滨水区所有工人 |
[15:35] | to block every bulldozer you throw at that waterfront. | 堵住每一台推土机的去路 |
[15:37] | And I swear to God… | 我对天发誓 |
[15:40] | I will make you wish you never heard the word “Montauk”. | 一定让你后悔知道蒙托克的存在 |
[15:43] | As I suspected, you are a man of principle. | 如我所料 你很有原则 |
[15:46] | And I look forward to demonstrating | 我期待着让你看看 |
[15:48] | what a man of means is truly capable of. | 什么叫有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[15:57] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[16:04] | They’re pulling the coroner’s files from archives. | 他们在从档案馆调验尸报告 |
[16:07] | It’ll take a few minutes. | 需要几分钟 |
[16:14] | Is it Daniel? | 是丹尼尔吗 |
[16:15] | Aiden, he doesn’t matter right now. | 艾登 他现在不重要 |
[16:17] | He matters more than ever. He’s our link to the initiative. | 他至关重要 他是我们和联盟的纽带 |
[16:19] | Take the call. | 接电话 |
[16:25] | – Daniel, hi. – There you are. | -你好 丹尼尔 -终于接电话了 |
[16:27] | I was starting to think you were avoiding my calls. | 我都开始怀疑你故意不接我电话了 |
[16:30] | Um, no, no. It’s just been one of those days, you know? | 没有 只是又忙起来了 |
[16:33] | Anything I can do to help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:35] | No. Um… | 不用 |
[16:38] | My accountant from my foundation | 是基金会的会计师来找我 |
[16:39] | had me tied up all day, that’s all. | 一整天都在忙这事 |
[16:41] | Got it. I won’t keep you. | 明白了 我不会耽误你太久 |
[16:43] | It’s just that we haven’t talked since the other night. | 只是那天之后我们都没说过话 |
[16:46] | And I… hope I didn’t give the impression I was angry with you. | 希望你不要误会 我没有生你的气 |
[16:50] | The truth is, I appreciated your honesty. | 事实上 谢谢你的诚实 |
[16:54] | Not everyone would be so understanding. | 很少能有人像你这么宽容 |
[16:57] | Well, learning how to forgive and forget | 要在我家生活下去 |
[16:58] | is practically a survival technique in my family. | 必须学会既往不咎 |
[17:02] | I’ll– I’ll let you get back to your charity. | 你继续工作吧 |
[17:05] | I’ll see you back in the Hamptons. | 汉普顿见 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:09] | Bye, Daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[17:16] | Grayson doesn’t just want the Stowaway, Dec. | 格雷森要的不只是偷渡者酒吧 德克 |
[17:17] | He wants the whole damn seaboard. | 他要的是整个滨水区 |
[17:19] | Well, who cares what he wants? | 管他要什么 |
[17:20] | We still own half the bar, right? | 我们不是还有一半的所有权吗 |
[17:21] | We’re gonna fight him. | 我们抵抗到底 |
[17:22] | We’ll lose. | 赢不了的 |
[17:23] | He’s got more money than God. | 他钱多到用不完 |
[17:24] | He’s got an army of lawyers and– and political friends. | 有成群的律师 还有很多政府部门的朋友 |
[17:28] | I’m telling you, I don’t even think it’s worth the fight. | 没必要做无谓的抵抗 |
[17:31] | Did you tell Amanda about this yet? | 阿曼达知道了吗 |
[17:34] | No. And neither will you. | 不知道 你也别说 |
[17:37] | The one thing I can stop the Graysons from doing | 我唯一能做的 就是阻止格雷森一家 |
[17:39] | is ruining our wedding. | 破坏我们的婚礼 |
[17:41] | After everything Amanda’s been through in her life, | 阿曼达遭受的够多了 |
[17:43] | she deserves to be happy, | 即使只有一天 |
[17:45] | even if it’s just for this one day. | 也该让她开开心心的 |
[17:51] | Here you go, Ms. Thorne. | 给 索恩小姐 |
[18:03] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[18:07] | That’s my sister. | 是我姐姐 |
[18:13] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:20] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[18:21] | You mind closing the doors? | 能关个门吗 |
[18:26] | Padma, I know you must think that I’ve been avoiding you. | 帕德玛 你一定觉得我在躲着你 |
[18:31] | You’re not wrong. | 你没猜错 |
[18:32] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不笨 |
[18:33] | I don’t think you’re an idiot at all. | 我一点也不觉得你笨 |
[18:35] | I think you are… something else entirely. | 我觉得你完全是…另一种人 |
[18:40] | People have been lining up to use me | 自从我22岁登上《连线》封面 |
[18:43] | since I made the cover of “Wired” at 22, so– | 利用我的人就从未中断过 |
[18:46] | I’m not interested in your money, Nolan. | 我不是为了你的钱 诺兰 |
[18:48] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[18:49] | I think you are after something else far more valuable | 你要的是比钱更有价值 |
[18:53] | and dangerous. | 也更危险的东西 |
[18:56] | Now… I know the what. | 我知道它是什么 |
[19:01] | I just can’t figure out the why. | 只是想不通为什么 |
[19:13] | So… | 那么 |
[19:15] | How’s your father doing these days? | 你父亲近来如何 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | Well, I ran a diagnostic of all your Nolcorp communications, | 我查了你在诺氏企业的所有通讯 |
[19:22] | and up until a month ago, you two were talking every day. | 直到一个月前 你们每天都联系 |
[19:26] | Then suddenly nothing. What happened? | 后来突然就断了 发生了什么 |
[19:29] | You’ve been spying on me? | 你一直在监视我 |
[19:30] | Hey, careful who you’re calling black, little kettle. | 看清楚你在指控谁 小姑娘 |
[19:35] | I am taking a huge risk right now, | 我正冒着极大的风险 |
[19:38] | going against the better judgment | 不顾他人更明智的判断 |
[19:39] | of someone I trust a lot more than you, | 虽然我无比信任那个人 |
[19:42] | because my feelings for you… | 因为我对你的感情 |
[19:45] | defy logic. | 战胜了理智 |
[19:47] | And I’m gonna ask you one last time… | 我问你最后一遍 |
[19:51] | What happened to your father? | 你父亲怎么了 |
[20:01] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你 |
[20:04] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[20:18] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:22] | Are you here? | 在吗 |
[21:03] | You’re selling your share of the Stowaway back to Jack, | 把你在偷渡者酒吧持有的份额卖给杰克 |
[21:05] | now. | 现在就卖 |
[21:06] | Well,as I explained to your fiance, my share’s not for sale. | 我和你未婚夫解释过了 我的份额不卖 |
[21:12] | You couldn’t be more wrong about that. | 那你可大错特错了 |
[21:20] | It’ll work because he trusts me. | 这行得通 因为他信任我 |
[21:22] | How can you be so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[21:23] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[21:24] | Because I know David’s deepest secret. | 因为我知道他最隐秘的秘密 |
[21:28] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[21:29] | That’s not important. The fact that I have it is. | 这不重要 重要的是它在我手里 |
[21:33] | So it has been you all this time. | 这么说一直都是你 |
[21:36] | I haven’t even begun to make | 他们犯下滔天罪行 |
[21:38] | you and your family suffer for what they’ve done. | 我还没让你和你的家人赎罪呢 |
[21:41] | So… This is how it’s gonna go. | 你要做的是 |
[21:46] | You get your sorry ass back to the Stowaway | 马上滚去偷渡者酒吧 |
[21:48] | and tell Jack that at the second look, | 告诉杰克 经过再三考虑 |
[21:50] | the numbers no longer make sense to you | 你对这次投资没兴趣了 |
[21:52] | or that you’ve had a change of heart | 或者你改变主意了 |
[21:54] | or whatever lie it is you need to tell him. | 随你怎么解释 |
[21:57] | As long as when you walk out of that bar, | 只要你走出酒吧的时候 |
[21:58] | Jack is once again the sole owner | 杰克重新成为 |
[22:00] | of the one thing his father was able to leave his sons. | 他父亲唯一遗产的拥有者 |
[22:03] | And after you’ve apologized and wished him well… | 等你道过歉 送过祝福后 |
[22:09] | you never, ever utter the name Porter again, | 不要再打波特家的主意 |
[22:14] | or I promise, I will take a wrecking ball | 否则我发誓 一定会 |
[22:16] | to every bit of this pathetic excuse for a life you’ve chosen. | 不惜一切代价 让你悔不当初 |
[22:36] | You’ve reached Nate. You know what to do. | 我是奈特 你知道怎么做 |
[22:39] | Mr. Ryan, uh, yes, it’s, uh, Conrad Grayson. | 瑞安先生 我是康拉德·格雷森 |
[22:42] | I’m afraid our plan to revitalize Montauk | 我们的重振蒙托克计划 |
[22:46] | has, uh, run into a bit of a snag. | 可能遇到麻烦了 |
[22:48] | C-Can you meet me at the harbor? | 能在海港见个面吗 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | Colleen deserved better than this. | 珂兰不该是这种结局 |
[23:11] | Aiden, I’m so sorry. | 艾登 我很遗憾 |
[23:13] | I am gonna track them down | 我要找到他们 |
[23:15] | and put a bullet in each one of their heads. | 爆了所有人的头 |
[23:17] | That’s not the way. You know that. | 不能这么做 你知道的 |
[23:20] | They’ll just kill you, too. | 这样你也会死 |
[23:21] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你是不是不明白 |
[23:23] | Everything I’ve done, all my training, | 我的所有努力 所有训练 |
[23:25] | was to save my sister. I’ve failed her. | 都是为了救我姐姐 我辜负了她 |
[23:28] | Just because you couldn’t save Colleen, it doesn’t mean… | 没能救出珂兰并不代表 |
[23:32] | that you can’t honor her. | 你不能报仇雪恨 |
[23:35] | You know, we just have to approach this with a clear head. | 我们只要冷静下来想出对策 |
[23:39] | Well, I’m sorry if I’m not | 很抱歉 我做不到像你那样 |
[23:40] | as cold and calculated as you. | 冷酷无情 精于算计 |
[23:41] | I can’t just turn my feelings on and off | 我没法在眨眼之间 |
[23:42] | at the flick of a switch. | 控制自己的情绪 |
[23:45] | Is that what you think? | 原来你是这么想的 |
[23:50] | That I don’t feel? | 你觉得我没感情吗 |
[23:54] | That I don’t miss my father every single day? | 我没有天天都在想念我父亲吗 |
[23:58] | That I don’t mourn the life that I could have had? | 我没有哀悼自己本该过上的幸福生活吗 |
[24:03] | But that’s why people like you and me fight. | 这些都是你我这样的人为之奋斗的原因 |
[24:07] | Because it gives us something to live for | 当我们的一切都被夺走时 |
[24:08] | when everything else has been taken away. | 是这些给了我们活下去的动力 |
[24:12] | I thought you understood that. | 我原本以为你理解的 |
[24:15] | I thought we shared that. | 我以为这是我们共有的特点 |
[24:21] | We can do this together, Aiden. | 我们能够一起完成使命 艾登 |
[24:27] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[24:33] | Aiden, don’t leave me alone in this. | 艾登 别丢下我 |
[24:43] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[24:53] | With my signature here, | 这里有我的签名 |
[24:55] | the bar is yours, Mr. Porter. | 酒吧是你的了 波特先生 |
[24:58] | I don’t get it. What changed? | 我不明白 这是怎么回事 |
[25:02] | Well, it turns out the coastal commission | 海岸委员会 |
[25:03] | caught a whiff of our intentions | 发觉了我们的意图 |
[25:04] | and threatened to keep us in the courts for years. | 威胁要跟我们打官司 |
[25:08] | So how about you simply thank me | 你直接谢我一句 |
[25:10] | and I leave this establishment forever? | 然后我就再也不来这地方了 如何 |
[25:12] | – How about you just leave? – With pleasure. | -你直接走人 如何 -乐意之至 |
[25:23] | A month ago, my mother called to tell me | 一个月前 我妈给我打电话 |
[25:24] | my father had left for a business trip | 说我爸出差后 |
[25:26] | and that she hadn’t heard from him for three days. | 已经三天没有他的消息了 |
[25:29] | As soon as I hung up the phone with her, | 我刚挂掉电话 |
[25:30] | I was contacted at the office by a woman | 就在办公室里接到一个女人的来电 |
[25:33] | who told me they were holding him | 说我爸在他们手上 |
[25:34] | and that he’d be safe as long as I did what they told me to. | 只要我听从指示 他就不会有危险 |
[25:38] | Not that I’d expect you to believe any of this. | 我并不指望你能够完全相信我 |
[25:41] | Well, let’s just say for now I do. | 目前你说的我都相信 |
[25:45] | So… what was next? | 然后呢 |
[25:50] | At first, just to get close to you. | 首先我得先接近你 |
[25:54] | Which you did. And then? | 你成功了 然后呢 |
[25:57] | They wanted me to locate a code | 他们想让我找到 |
[25:59] | for a program you’d written called Carrion. | 你写的那个程序 叫做蚀尸项目 |
[26:02] | How did they know it even existed? | 他们到底是怎么知道这个项目的 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. I don’t even know what it does. | 不知道 我甚至都不知道这项目有什么用 |
[26:07] | Well, let’s just say, in the wrong hands, | 先这么说吧 万一它落到坏人手里 |
[26:09] | Carrion would have millions of innocent people | 数百万人都会希望 |
[26:11] | wishing I’d never taken intro to computers in fourth grade. | 我四年级那会儿没有上过电脑课 |
[26:15] | Lucky for humanity, I gave you an incomplete version of it. | 算人类走运 我给你的是不完整的版本 |
[26:18] | So you knew all along? | 这事你一直都知道吗 |
[26:22] | Nolan, You have to know | 诺兰 你要知道 |
[26:25] | that through this whole nightmare… | 在这整个噩梦当中 |
[26:28] | my feelings for you… They’re all real. | 我对你的情感都是真实的 |
[26:33] | – And I want to believe that. – I do. | -你一定要相信我 -我信 |
[26:38] | I just… need to think. | 我就是要好好想想 |
[26:43] | About whether you’re going to help me… | 要想想是要帮我一把 |
[26:47] | or leave me? | 还是离开我吗 |
[26:51] | Guys, Crowley isn’t asking for an analysis of the metrics. | 伙计们 克劳利不是想要数据的分析 |
[26:53] | She understands the volatility of these markets. | 她明白这些市场的动荡性 |
[26:56] | Now I asked you to execute the purchase order, | 我让你们立刻下订单 |
[26:59] | So do it already. | 给我下就是了 |
[27:04] | If you execute this deal, you’re going to come to regret it | 如果达成这桩交易 不管你这辈子有多短 |
[27:06] | for the rest of your life, however short it will be. | 都会后悔终身 |
[27:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:13] | Just read it, Daniel. | 好好看就是了 丹尼尔 |
[27:15] | Your client– Helen Crowley– | 你的客户 海伦·克劳利 |
[27:18] | She represents the Initiative. | 她是联盟的人 |
[27:21] | And they have planned for you what they did to us | 他们为你安排的道路就跟多年前 |
[27:23] | all those years ago | 为我们安排的道路一样 |
[27:24] | when your father inadvertently | 当初你父亲就是这样 |
[27:26] | helped down Flight 197. | 无意中参与了197航班事件 |
[27:28] | Now if you go down the road with these people, | 如果你要继续在这条路上走下去 |
[27:31] | you’re not only endangering yourself, | 不仅会危及到自己 |
[27:33] | but everyone that you care for, | 还会危及到你在乎的所有人 |
[27:36] | including Emily Thorne. | 包括艾米莉·索恩 |
[27:45] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 为什么你一直不告诉真相 |
[27:47] | Because they made threats against your life, forcing my silence. | 因为他们拿你的生命安全威胁我 |
[27:51] | And they will make good on these threats | 一旦他们发现我已经告诉了你 |
[27:52] | if they ever find out we’ve spoken. | 这些威胁就将成真 |
[27:54] | Well, if I don’t make that transaction she’s requested, | 如果我不完成海伦要求的这笔交易 |
[27:56] | Helen’s gonna suspect something’s wrong. | 她一定会有所怀疑 |
[27:58] | Your father and I have a compilation of evidence | 你父亲跟我有足够的证据 |
[28:00] | that should neutralize Helen Crowley and the Initiative. | 能让海伦·克劳利和联盟都闭嘴 |
[28:03] | We just need time to | 只不过还需要些时间 |
[28:04] | extract our complicity from the equation. | 把我们的共犯关系从证据中消除 |
[28:07] | It’s essential that you play along | 这期间她有任何要求 |
[28:09] | and do exactly what she says. | 你都要满足 这很重要 |
[28:13] | Yes, I’m watching. | 是 我在看 |
[28:17] | No, uh… I’ll deal with this. | 不用 我会处理的 |
[28:32] | We join here on this beautiful day | 我们共聚在这美好的一天 |
[28:36] | to celebrate the union of our dear friends | 庆祝亲爱的朋友 |
[28:40] | Jack Porter… | 杰克·波特 |
[28:44] | and Amanda Clarke, | 和阿曼达·克拉克的结合 |
[28:46] | two people who found true love, trust, | 他们在这个世界里历尽艰辛 |
[28:50] | and friendship in a world that rarely makes that easy. | 找到了真爱 信任以及友谊 |
[28:54] | Amanda, honey? | 阿曼达 亲爱的 |
[28:57] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底来不来 |
[28:59] | Patience, please. | 耐心一点嘛 |
[29:05] | Oh, that’s… | 哇 真是… |
[29:13] | May I have the rings, please? | 请拿出戒指 |
[29:15] | You guys remembered the rings,right? | 你们记得带戒指来了吧 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:37] | Oh, my god. You kept it? | 天呐 你居然一直留着 |
[29:42] | This just goes to show how long this was coming. | 这个戒指见证了我们缘分的伊始 |
[29:46] | When we were kids, | 我们都是小孩子的时候 |
[29:48] | Amanda and I actually acted out this day. | 就预演了今天的场景 |
[29:49] | She made me this ring out of a pipe cleaner, | 她拿绒条给我做了这个戒指 |
[29:52] | And she insisted… that I wear a bow tie… | 还坚持让我戴蝴蝶领结 |
[29:56] | which looked a little something like this. | 就像这样子的蝴蝶领结 |
[30:03] | What I remember… | 我记得 |
[30:06] | is a feeling I didn’t have a word for yet. | 当时我产生了一种无法言喻的情感 |
[30:10] | But when I was old enough to recognize it as love, | 但当我长大懂事 明白这就是爱的时候 |
[30:13] | you were gone. | 你已经不在了 |
[30:15] | But that feeling stayed with me. | 但那种情感一直没有消失 |
[30:19] | You were always in my heart. | 你一直都在我心里 |
[30:24] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[30:27] | With this ring… | 戴上这枚戒指 |
[30:31] | you’ll be in my life forever. | 你将成为我生命中的一部分 |
[30:36] | Jack Porter… | 杰克·波特 |
[30:40] | You are the most… | 你是我认识的 |
[30:42] | incredible person I know… | 最棒的男人 |
[30:47] | The most… kind | 你是那么善良 |
[30:50] | and loving… | 忠诚 |
[30:53] | and generous. | 慷慨 |
[30:58] | I would say I don’t deserve you… | 我想说我配不上你 |
[31:02] | But if you’ve taught me one thing, it’s that… | 但是你教会了我一个道理 |
[31:07] | everyone deserves love… | 每个人都配拥有爱 |
[31:10] | and hope… | 希望 |
[31:12] | and security. | 还有安全感 |
[31:17] | Without you I wouldn’t have any of these things. | 没有你 我永远都不会拥有这些 |
[31:23] | With you, my life is complete. | 没有你 我的生命就不完整 |
[31:30] | With this ring… | 戴上这枚戒指 |
[31:33] | I promise to cherish you… | 我发誓将从今往后 |
[31:36] | and to honor you from this day forward | 定会珍惜你 尊重你 |
[31:39] | until the end of time. | 直至永远 |
[31:43] | Ah-ah-ah. Almost there. | 还没到呢 |
[31:46] | And now by the power vested in me, | 本着上帝赋予我的权利 |
[31:49] | I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. | 我在此宣布 你们正式成为夫妻 |
[31:52] | You may now kiss the bride. | 新郎现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[32:09] | Wait. Wait. Hold on a second. | 等等 等会儿 |
[32:10] | 24 hours ago, you were talking like this was a done deal, | 24小时前 你还说这交易没问题 |
[32:13] | and now you’re walking away | 现在你却要因为某些监管障碍 |
[32:14] | because of some regulatory hurdles? | 退出交易 |
[32:16] | Unfortunately, there are times | 很不幸 有些时候就是这样 |
[32:19] | when the other side possesses leverage, | 另一方手握大权 |
[32:21] | which, shall we say, rendered the fight too costly. | 致使交易的成本大涨 |
[32:23] | “Other side”? Who? | 另一方 是谁 |
[32:26] | We’re not talking about the Porters, are we? | 难道是指波特兄弟 |
[32:33] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[32:35] | Let’s say somebody was able to remove | 如果说有人能够 |
[32:37] | this leverage you’re talking about. | 搞定你所说的手握大权的人 |
[32:39] | Is the deal back on? | 交易能够重新进行吗 |
[32:41] | As it stands, Mr. Ryan, | 照现在的情况来说 瑞安先生 |
[32:42] | that’s a purely hypothetical question. | 这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了 |
[32:46] | We never had this conversation. | 就当这场对话从来不存在 |
[33:06] | – Hey, you. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[33:07] | Sorry I didn’t call you back sooner. | 不好意思这么晚才回你 |
[33:09] | Uh, I had Jack and Amanda’s wedding. | 我去参加杰克和阿曼达的婚礼了 |
[33:12] | Oh, was that today? | 是今天吗 |
[33:14] | I-I had no idea. | 我完全不知情 |
[33:17] | Guess I’m a little out of touch these days. | 看来这两天我的消息不太灵通了 |
[33:20] | Well, you are running a major investment firm. | 要知道你现在可是经营着一家大型投资企业 |
[33:23] | It’s not exactly last summer. | 跟去年夏天完全不一样了 |
[33:25] | No, it’s not, is it? | 是啊 不一样了 |
[33:28] | Not at all. | 完全不同了 |
[33:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:35] | Look, I don’t–I don’t want to force this. | 我不想强人所难 |
[33:38] | And if it’s not happening for us right now, | 如果我俩的感情并不像从前 |
[33:40] | maybe we should take that as a sign. | 也许该视其为一个征兆 |
[33:44] | Daniel, where is this coming from? | 丹尼尔 这话从何说起 |
[33:48] | I’ve just been thinking, and… | 我一直在想… |
[33:51] | I just don’t feel like it’s the right time | 我觉得 现在重拾旧情 |
[33:52] | for us to rekindle things. | 时机不对 |
[33:54] | You know, it’s been a hell of a summer, | 这个夏天糟透了 |
[33:57] | and I’ve got a lot on my plate at work. | 工作上也屡屡不顺 |
[34:00] | I just think it’s best | 我觉得 最好是 |
[34:01] | that we wait for the dust to settle a bit. | 等一切尘埃落定后再说 |
[34:06] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:07] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[34:10] | Not right now anyway. | 无论如何 现在时机不对 |
[34:14] | I’ll see you around, all right? | 回头见 好吗 |
[34:29] | See you soon, buddy. | 回头见 小家伙 |
[34:31] | You be a good little sleeper for these guys. | 为了大家好 晚上给我好好睡觉啊 |
[34:32] | Have a good time. Go. | 玩得开心啊 走吧 |
[34:33] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[34:37] | You, uh, you ready to sail… | 你准备好起航了吗 |
[34:39] | Mrs. Porter? | 波特太太 |
[34:41] | God, I like the sound of that. | 我真爱听这话 |
[34:46] | Smile, Mr. And Mrs. Porter. | 笑一个 波特夫妇 |
[34:49] | Got it. | 好了 |
[34:51] | Bon voyage. | 一帆风顺 |
[34:57] | Bye! | 再见 |
[35:10] | Conrad, is that you? | 康拉德 是你吗 |
[35:13] | No, Victoria. | 不 维多利亚 |
[35:15] | The house is empty. | 屋里没人 |
[35:18] | It’s just us. | 只有我们俩 |
[35:20] | I thought | 我觉得 |
[35:22] | you above all people | 在所有人中 |
[35:24] | would have known better than to test our resolve. | 你最清楚不该考验我们解决问题的方式 |
[35:27] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你到底是怎么进来的 |
[35:28] | Did I not make it abundantly clear | 我说得还不够明白吗 |
[35:32] | There would be deadly repercussions | 要是敢策反丹尼尔反对我们 |
[35:34] | for warning daniel against us? | 就会死得很惨吗 |
[35:36] | If you do anything to harm him, I swear that I will– | 如果你敢伤他一分一毫 我发誓我会… |
[35:39] | You’ll what, | 你会如何 |
[35:41] | Neutralize me? | 压制住我吗 |
[35:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:44] | We heard everything. | 我们什么都听到了 |
[35:47] | So unless you hand over | 要么你上交 |
[35:49] | Whatever evidence you claim to possess, | 你声称的所有证据 |
[35:51] | Daniel will soon receive a call | 否则丹尼尔很快就会收到电话 |
[35:53] | asking to meet me for a drink. | 被邀和我一起喝茶 |
[35:55] | Only when he gets downstairs, | 他一旦下楼 |
[35:57] | His regular driver will have taken the night off, | 他的专职司机就会放一晚的假 |
[36:01] | and you will never see your boy again. | 而你再也不会见到你儿子 |
[36:05] | You monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[36:06] | Takes one to know one, hmm? | 我们半斤八两 不是吗 |
[36:10] | You know, it’ll be almost a shame | 如果我不得不放弃你 |
[36:11] | When I finally have to dispense with you. | 那真是无比让人遗憾 |
[36:18] | First things first, huh? | 言归正传 |
[36:22] | The evidence. | 证据拿来 |
[36:26] | Or shall we make that call to daniel? | 要不然给丹尼尔打电话吧 |
[36:28] | It’s in the pool house. | 在泳池客房里 |
[36:30] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[36:44] | The safe is behind that mirror. | 保险箱在镜子后面 |
[36:52] | Okay, that’s enough. | 那就够了 |
[36:54] | I’ll take it from here. | 就此由我接手 |
[37:08] | The combination, please. | 密码是什么 |
[37:11] | 1… 1… | |
[37:12] | 2… 2… | |
[37:14] | 6-7-3 6-7-3. | |
[37:25] | It’s empty. | 里面是空的 |
[37:27] | This isn’t. | 这里面可不是 |
[37:30] | Well… | 这么说 |
[37:32] | Clearly you are a woman of many qualities, | 看来你是个变化莫测的女人 |
[37:34] | some of which I have regrettably underestimated. | 我还真大大低估了这样的你 |
[37:37] | Stop right there. | 停在那儿 |
[37:38] | You’re making a very big mistake. | 你犯了一个非常大的错误 |
[37:40] | The mistake was yours, | 是你犯了错误 |
[37:41] | the moment you put a target on my son’s head. | 你把目标对准我儿子的那一刻起 |
[37:44] | It’s over, helen. | 结束了 海伦 |
[37:45] | Why don’t you just put the gun down, hmm? | 你不如把枪放下 |
[37:48] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你杀不了我的 |
[37:50] | Victoria, you wept for 20 years | 维多利亚 你为了一个你背叛的男人 |
[37:53] | over a man you betrayed. | 黯然神伤二十年 |
[37:55] | I hardly think you have it in you | 我真不敢相信你有潜质 |
[37:56] | To kill a person in cold blood. | 冷血地杀死一个人 |
[38:10] | 来电 加密号码 | |
[38:13] | This is daniel. | 我是丹尼尔 |
[38:14] | Listen to me carefully, Daniel. | 认真听我说 丹尼尔 |
[38:16] | The next two words out of your mouth need to be, | 从你嘴里说出来的下一句话必须得是 |
[38:19] | “Hello, Helen.” | “你好 海伦” |
[38:20] | Your life depends on it. | 你的生命就搭在这上面了 |
[38:23] | Hello, helen. | 你好 海伦 |
[38:25] | Say you’re sorry I couldn’t make it, | 说 你很抱歉我没法赴约 |
[38:27] | But that you’ll be happy to reschedule for tomorrow. | 但你很愿意将安排推迟到明天 |
[38:30] | Well, I’m sorry to hear about that. | 听到这个消息 我很遗憾 |
[38:33] | Yeah, yeah, breakfast works just fine for me. | 没问题 早餐可以的 |
[38:35] | Now leave the office. | 现在离开办公室 |
[38:37] | Do not take the car service. | 别坐车 |
[38:39] | Meet me in the pool house, | 在泳池客房见我 |
[38:40] | And I’ll explain everything to you when you get home. | 你到家后 我会向你解释一切 |
[38:54] | what the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[38:54] | What was that phone call about? | 那通电话是怎么回事 |
[38:56] | Helen Crowley came to see me. | 海伦·克劳利来找我 |
[38:59] | She was here? What–what did she say? | 她来过了吗 她说了些什么 |
[39:03] | She said she was going to kill you. | 她说她要杀了你 |
[39:09] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[39:12] | You’re safe now. She’s not going to harm you any longer. | 你现在安全了 她再也伤害不到你了 |
[39:25] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起来什么吗 |
[39:31] | We had our first kiss on this boat. | 我们在这艘船上第一次接吻 |
[39:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:38] | Except, um… | 除了… |
[39:40] | You were a little bit closer. | 你当时靠得更近一些 |
[39:43] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是呢 |
[39:49] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[39:52] | Mm. A little bit closer. | 再近一点 |
[40:00] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[40:02] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[40:10] | I can’t find Carl’s pacifiers anywhere. | 我到处都找不到卡尔的奶嘴 |
[40:13] | I think I left them on the boat | 我估计把它忘在船上了 |
[40:14] | along with my laptop. | 和我笔记本电脑放一起了 |
[40:15] | Well, mine’s working just fine. | 我的笔记本好好的 |
[40:17] | We’ll have these uploaded to photo-share by midnight. | 午夜前 就能把共享的照片上传完毕了 |
[40:20] | Do you think it’s okay if we call and ask ’em | 可以打电话问问他们 |
[40:21] | where they keep the extra pacifiers? | 把奶嘴放哪儿了吗 |
[40:23] | Do phones even work | 在大海中央 |
[40:24] | out there in the middle of the ocean? | 手机还有信号吗 |
[40:25] | Yeah, the ship to shore does. | 可以用通信电台联系 |
[40:27] | I’m just gonna see if he answers. | 我去试试他接不接 |
[40:30] | Does no one answer a phone anymore? | 都没人接电话了吗 |
[40:33] | Amanda Clarke stopped by earlier today. | 阿曼达·克拉克之前来过了 |
[40:36] | It seems we have a rather extraordinary problem on our hands. | 似乎我们手头还有个大问题 |
[40:41] | I’ll go first. | 我先说吧 |
[40:47] | What on earth have you done? | 你到底干了些什么 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry I walked away from you. | 抱歉我离开了你 |
[40:56] | I needed time to think. | 我得独自想想 |
[41:05] | I won’t allow myself to become another casualty of these people. | 我不会让自己成为这些人的又一个牺牲品 |
[41:10] | My sister deserves better, | 我姐姐的命运不该如此 |
[41:13] | as do you. | 你也一样 |
[41:21] | They will still pay, but… | 他们要以我们的方式 |
[41:24] | on our terms. | 付出代价 |
[41:28] | I lost Daniel. | 我失去了丹尼尔 |
[41:32] | Then we’ll find another way. | 那就另找办法 |
[41:37] | You know, you were right… | 你没说错 |
[41:39] | About everything you said yesterday, | 昨天你说的句句在理 |
[41:41] | Except one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[41:44] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[41:47] | You’re not alone in this, | 在这里 你并不孤单 |
[41:49] | and you never will be. | 也永远不会孤单 |
[41:57] | From the moment we’re born, | 自出生那刻起 |
[41:59] | we’re drawn to form a union with others… | 我们注定与他人结合 |
[42:03] | An abiding drive to connect, | 不断驱使我们彼此连结 |
[42:05] | to love… | 彼此关爱 |
[42:07] | to belong. | 相互归属 |
[42:13] | In a perfect union, | 在完美的结合中 |
[42:15] | we find the strength we cannot find in ourselves. | 我们获得无穷的力量 |
[42:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[42:20] | Hey, Jack. Come in, it’s Dec. | 杰克 回话 我是德克 |
[42:22] | But the strength of the union cannot be known… | 但结合的力量只有经受考验 |
[42:25] | Jack, look, I know you’re– | 杰克 我知道你在… |
[42:30] | Until it is tested. | 才能知其强弱 |