| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | What on earth have you done? | 你到底干了些什么 | 
| [00:06] | I was contacted at the office by a woman | 我在办公室里接到一个女人的来电 | 
| [00:08] | who told me they were holding my father | 说我爸在他们手上 | 
| [00:10] | and that he’d be safe | 只要我听从指示 | 
| [00:11] | as long as I did what they told me to. | 他就不会有危险 | 
| [00:13] | You’re selling your share | 把你在偷渡者酒吧 | 
| [00:14] | of the stowaway back to Jack. | 持有的份额卖给杰克 | 
| [00:16] | It’ll work because he trusts me. | 这行得通 因为他信任我 | 
| [00:17] | That’s impossible. Where did you get this? | 不可能 你从哪儿弄来的 | 
| [00:19] | That’s not important. The fact that I have it is. | 这不重要 重要的是它在我手里 | 
| [00:21] | So it has been you all this time. | 这么说一直都是你 | 
| [00:24] | Now you’re walking away? | 现在你要退出交易 | 
| [00:25] | The other side possessed leverage which, shall we say, | 另一方手握大权 | 
| [00:27] | rendered the fight too costly. | 致使交易的成本大涨 | 
| [00:28] | Hey. Let’s say somebody was able to remove | 如果说有人能够 | 
| [00:30] | this leverage you’re talking about. | 搞定你所说的手握大权的人 | 
| [00:32] | We never had this conversation. | 就当这场对话从来不存在 | 
| [00:34] | With this ring, you’ll be in my life forever. | 戴上这枚戒指 你将成为我生命中的一部分 | 
| [00:38] | Smile, Mr. and Mrs. Porter. | 笑一个 波特夫妇 | 
| [00:42] | Jack? | 杰克 | 
| [00:43] | Hey, Jack. Come in, it’s Dec. | 杰克 回话 我是德克 | 
| [01:05] | Sacrifice… | 牺牲 | 
| [01:08] | by its strictest definition… | 其最严格的定义 | 
| [01:11] | Takes something precious | 是付出珍贵的东西 | 
| [01:12] | in exchange for the appeasement of a higher power… | 以换取与强者的缓和 | 
| [01:23] | An abiding devotion to a cause | 是为某一事业所付出的长久奉献 | 
| [01:25] | that cannot be satisfied with a simple promise. | 而这番事业 不是一句简单的誓言便可完成的 | 
| [01:45] | Because an oath… | 因为誓言 | 
| [01:49] | no matter how solemn… | 无论多么庄严隆重 | 
| [01:51] | asks nothing in return. | 都不求回报 | 
| [01:55] | While true sacrifice… | 而真正的牺牲 | 
| [02:00] | demands unspeakable loss. | 代价惨重 | 
| [02:12] | Well, Mrs. Porter, | 波特太太 | 
| [02:14] | it has been a perfect day. | 今天真是完美的一天 | 
| [02:18] | And night. | 今夜也是 | 
| [02:24] | Married eight hours, | 结婚才八个小时 | 
| [02:25] | and already you’re tired of kissing your wife? | 你就不耐烦亲你妻子了吗 | 
| [02:26] | No, no, no, no, no. Not at all. No. Never. | 不不不 完全不是 绝不会 | 
| [02:29] | I’m just exhausted… | 我只是精疲力尽 | 
| [02:32] | and hot. | 而且好热 | 
| [02:36] | It’s cooler under the stars. | 外面星光下会凉快一点 | 
| [02:40] | Should we take it back upstairs? | 我们去甲板上继续吧 | 
| [02:42] | Let’s go. | 走 | 
| [03:03] | Well, congratulations, Victoria. | 恭喜 维多利亚 | 
| [03:05] | With one bullet, you’ve slaughtered us all. | 你一颗子弹害死了我们所有人 | 
| [03:07] | The bitch had it coming. | 这贱货是自找的 | 
| [03:09] | What are we gonna do with her? | 我们该怎么处置她 | 
| [03:10] | I– | 我 | 
| [03:12] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 | 
| [03:17] | It’s her chauffeur. | 是她的司机 | 
| [03:19] | Apparently, he’s growing impatient in our driveway. | 显然 他在车道等得不耐烦了 | 
| [03:21] | Turn that off. They can track it. | 关掉手机 他们能追踪 | 
| [03:22] | Not yet. | 现在还不用 | 
| [03:25] | Unroll the carpet. | 展开地毯 | 
| [03:27] | What on god’s earth for? | 这到底是为什么 | 
| [03:29] | I have a plan. Give me her phone. | 我有个计划 把她的手机给我 | 
| [04:06] | Oh, this unseasonal heat is absurd. | 这真是反常的热啊 | 
| [04:10] | I take it that you disposed of your clothes last night? | 我想你已经把昨晚衣服给处理掉了吧 | 
| [04:13] | Permanently. | 销毁了 | 
| [04:14] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [04:15] | The staff will be here any minute. | 员工随时会来 | 
| [04:18] | You’ve ordered the staff back? | 你让员工回来了吗 | 
| [04:19] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [04:21] | One night without the help is suspect enough. | 一晚没请人帮忙已经足够可疑了 | 
| [04:23] | Besides, we have a Labor Day party to prepare. | 而且我们还要筹办一个劳动节派对 | 
| [04:25] | This really is business as usual for you two, isn’t it? | 这事对你们来说就和平时的生意一样对吧 | 
| [04:28] | Precisely the point. | 正是如此 | 
| [04:30] | Canceling at the last minute would draw unwanted attention. | 最后关头取消会引人注目 | 
| [04:33] | And I’m instating a moratorium | 我决定在”你俩”的事务上 | 
| [04:34] | on this “you two” business, Daniel. | 不再插手 丹尼尔 | 
| [04:36] | It’s time you stopped blaming us | 是时候停止指责我们 | 
| [04:37] | and started shouldering some responsibility. | 自己承担责任了 | 
| [04:39] | What, like you shouldered the responsibility | 就像你二十年前引爆飞机 | 
| [04:41] | for bringing down that plane 20 years ago? | 然后承担责任那样吗 | 
| [04:43] | Oh, wait. You let David Clarke do that for you. | 等等 你让大卫·克拉克替你背了黑锅 | 
| [04:46] | So tell me, | 告诉我 | 
| [04:47] | who’s gonna be shouldering the responsibility | 谁会为海伦·克劳利的死 | 
| [04:49] | for the murder of Helen Crowley? | 承担责任呢 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, as fate would have it, | 像命中注定一般 | 
| [04:53] | a certain treacherous young bride | 某位奸诈的年轻新娘 | 
| [04:54] | has made that a very simple choice for all of us. | 让我们有了个简单的选项 | 
| [04:58] | Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [05:00] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [05:01] | She is Charlotte’s sister, for god sake. | 看在老天的份上 她是夏洛特的姐姐 | 
| [05:04] | What she is is a vicious opportunist | 她是一个邪恶的投机取巧分子 | 
| [05:06] | who has unleashed holy hell on this family | 让我们一家遭了 | 
| [05:08] | for a year and a half. | 一年半的罪 | 
| [05:09] | She could give a damn about Charlotte. | 她才不在乎夏洛特 | 
| [05:12] | Only her twisted vendetta against us. | 她只在乎对我们的复仇 | 
| [05:13] | Yeah, a vendetta that’s completely justified. | 但那是合乎情理的 | 
| [05:16] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [05:17] | But she’s no innocent. | 但她绝不无辜 | 
| [05:19] | Now Amanda has threatened us with evidence | 阿曼达手里有足够致我们于死地的证据 | 
| [05:21] | that would send us to our graves. | 她已经在威胁我们 | 
| [05:23] | So if dispatching her to the Initiative | 如果派她去联盟 | 
| [05:25] | is the only way to win this war, | 是唯一赢得这场战争胜利的方法 | 
| [05:27] | so be it. | 那就这样吧 | 
| [05:28] | Now before she died, | 在海伦死之前 | 
| [05:30] | Helen showed me a video feed of your office. | 海伦给我看过你办公室的监视录像 | 
| [05:33] | and we’re going to use it to our advantage. | 我们要利用这一点 | 
| [05:37] | I’ll meet you in my car in half an hour. | 半小时后我车上见 | 
| [05:40] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:41] | In my office, if you would, Ms. Davenport. | 到我办公室谈 达文波特女士 | 
| [05:47] | Enlighten me, Conrad. | 说说看 康拉德 | 
| [05:49] | What required my presence in this godforsaken house | 为什么要我这个鬼时间 | 
| [05:51] | at this godforsaken hour? | 来这个鬼地方 | 
| [05:53] | Well, I’ve decided to change the date | 我决定改变公开我要 | 
| [05:55] | of my gubernatorial announcement to, uh… this evening. | 竞选州长一事的日期 不如今晚吧 | 
| [06:00] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [06:01] | I assure you, I am not in a joking mood. | 我向你保证 我可没心情开玩笑 | 
| [06:04] | This is about Amanda Clarke, isn’t it? | 是因为阿曼达·克拉克 对吧 | 
| [06:07] | I know she blackmailed you into giving up the Stowaway. | 我知道她勒索了你 要你放弃偷渡者酒吧 | 
| [06:09] | I was standing right outside the door when she did it. | 她勒索你的时候我就站在门外 | 
| [06:12] | What does she have on you? | 她有你什么把柄 | 
| [06:13] | Well, instead of concerning yourself with the what, | 与其关心是什么把柄 | 
| [06:15] | I suggest you focus on the who. | 不如把重点放在谁有这个把柄上 | 
| [06:17] | Ms. Clarke has in her possession the ability | 克拉克女士手握要密 有能力 | 
| [06:19] | to dismantle my entire campaign. | 毁掉我整个竞选 | 
| [06:21] | All the more reason to postpone the announcement. | 那就更应该推迟宣布竞选计划了 | 
| [06:23] | Oh, I’m afraid that’s not an option. | 不可能 | 
| [06:26] | Therefore I strongly recommend | 因此 我强烈建议 | 
| [06:28] | that you use everything in your sizeable bag of tricks | 你使出浑身解数 | 
| [06:31] | to prevent any further interference from Amanda Clarke. | 别再让阿曼达·克拉克来骚扰我了 | 
| [06:37] | Welcome to my ultra-private, | 欢迎来到我超级私密 | 
| [06:38] | completely untraceable mobile conference room. | 完全无法追踪的移动会议室 | 
| [06:41] | Or local tavern, in your case. | 对你来说 应该是当地酒馆吧 | 
| [06:43] | What are you doing at the Stowaway? | 你在偷渡者酒吧干什么 | 
| [06:45] | Well, I told our favorite lovebirds | 我答应我们最爱的那对小情侣 | 
| [06:47] | that I’d watch the bar while they’re away… nesting. | 他们在共筑爱巢时 我会帮他们看着酒吧 | 
| [06:50] | What’s your 20, Mr. Bean? | 你在什么地方 憨豆先生 | 
| [06:53] | That’s confidential. | 这是机密 | 
| [06:55] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 | 
| [06:56] | 1,000 feet from the beach house at all times. | 始终跟海滨别墅保持三百米的距离 | 
| [06:58] | Have to keep out of the way of prying Grayson eyes. | 不能出现在爱偷窥的格雷森视线中 | 
| [07:01] | Well, Daniel’s eyes aren’t prying so much as drifting | 最近丹尼尔总是行踪不定 | 
| [07:03] | as of late. | 很少盯着我了 | 
| [07:04] | Look, forgive me. | 原谅我这么说 | 
| [07:05] | But wasn’t the whole purpose of snuggling back up with Daniel | 但和丹尼尔复合的全部目的难道不是 | 
| [07:07] | to get in with the Initiative? | 借机接近联盟吗 | 
| [07:08] | Yes, one of them, but– | 只是其中一个目的 但是… | 
| [07:09] | Well, then there’s another angle we’ve yet to explore. | 那我们还能从其他地方下手 | 
| [07:13] | Padma. | 帕德玛 | 
| [07:14] | Uh, no. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 | 
| [07:16] | I am not putting her in any more danger | 她已经身处险境了 | 
| [07:18] | than she’s already in. | 我不能再让她犯险 | 
| [07:19] | And I don’t trust her. | 而且我不信任她 | 
| [07:21] | See? Off-limits. | 看见了吗 没商量 | 
| [07:23] | Why? Look, it’s too late to save her from the Initiative. | 为什么 要救她脱离联盟已经太迟了 | 
| [07:26] | She’s already in their grasp. | 她早已逃不出他们的魔爪 | 
| [07:27] | But if the story about her father’s kidnapping is true, | 但若她父亲被绑架的事是真的 | 
| [07:29] | then we might actually be able to save him… and her. | 也许我们能拯救他们俩 | 
| [07:33] | He is right, Nolan. | 他说得对 诺兰 | 
| [07:35] | If you really want to help Padma and her father, | 你要真想帮帕德玛和她父亲 | 
| [07:38] | no one’s better equipped to do that than Aiden. | 艾登是你的最佳人选 | 
| [07:43] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [07:47] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 | 
| [07:49] | What a surprise. | 真是稀客啊 | 
| [07:50] | I know. It’s been a long time. | 是啊 好久了 | 
| [07:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [07:54] | What are you doing here? | 敢问有何贵干 | 
| [07:57] | Sharing concern about a mutual friend. | 我来关心一下某位我们共同的朋友 | 
| [08:00] | I think Amanda Clarke might be in over her head | 我想 阿曼达·克拉克和格雷森一家 | 
| [08:02] | with the Graysons. | 结下梁子了 | 
| [08:03] | She ruined an important deal I’d been brokering | 她勒索康拉德 | 
| [08:05] | for the sale of the Stowaway by blackmailing Conrad. | 毁了我中介的卖掉偷渡者酒吧的交易 | 
| [08:10] | Amanda, blackmail? I find that hard to believe. | 阿曼达会勒索 真是难以置信 | 
| [08:12] | And I would agree with you if I hadn’t seen it for myself. | 要不是亲眼所见 我也这么觉得 | 
| [08:15] | She stormed over unannounced | 她没知会一声就冲了过来 | 
| [08:17] | and showed Conrad something on her laptop | 给康拉德看了些她笔记本电脑上的东西 | 
| [08:20] | that caused him to pull a complete 180 | 康拉德就不顾自己的利益 | 
| [08:21] | against his own interests. | 态度来了个180度大转变 | 
| [08:25] | What was on the computer? | 电脑上有什么 | 
| [08:27] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 | 
| [08:29] | But if Amanda’s planning a war against the Graysons, | 但要是阿曼达想跟格雷森一家开战 | 
| [08:31] | then she’s making a terrible mistake. | 她可就错大了 | 
| [08:33] | That sounds like a threat. | 这听起来像威胁 | 
| [08:35] | It’s the truth. | 是事实 | 
| [08:36] | Those people are capable of more | 那些人的能力 | 
| [08:37] | than you and Amanda could possibly imagine. | 远超乎你和阿曼达的想象 | 
| [08:40] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会劝劝她的 | 
| [08:41] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [08:43] | Emily… | 艾米莉 | 
| [08:44] | Thanks for the heads-up, Ashley. | 谢谢提醒 阿什莉 | 
| [09:02] | Damn it, Amanda. What have you done? | 见鬼 阿曼达 你干了什么 | 
| [09:09] | Good morning, husband. | 早上好啊 老公 | 
| [09:15] | We overslept. | 我们睡过头了 | 
| [09:18] | I miss our little alarm clock. | 真想念我们的小闹钟 | 
| [09:21] | You want to radio home and check on Carl | 我去开船 你要用无线电给家里打个电话 | 
| [09:23] | while I get us underway? | 问问卡尔的情况吗 | 
| [09:25] | Yep. | 好啊 | 
| [09:26] | Then I’m gonna cook you a big, greasy breakfast, | 接着我就去给你做一顿丰盛美味的早餐 | 
| [09:29] | Captain Porter. | 波特船长 | 
| [09:31] | I can’t believe we’re really married! | 不敢相信我们真的结婚了 | 
| [09:45] | Babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [09:50] | Who’s been smoking on the… | 谁在船上抽烟… | 
| [09:53] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [09:55] | Nice day for a sail, huh? | 真是驾船出游的好天气 对吧 | 
| [10:14] | Well, I hate to interrupt the honeymoon, | 我也不想打扰你们的蜜月 | 
| [10:15] | but this really couldn’t wait. | 但这事实在等不了 | 
| [10:17] | Okay. Whatever it is, put the gun down, | 好吧 不管你想做什么 把枪放下 | 
| [10:18] | and let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 | 
| [10:19] | Sorry, J.P., no can do. | 抱歉 杰克·波特 这可不行 | 
| [10:20] | You forced my hand when you got Conrad | 要怪就怪你当初让康拉德 | 
| [10:22] | to back out of our deal. | 退出了我们的交易 | 
| [10:24] | He says you two idiots | 他说你们两个 | 
| [10:25] | have got some kind of leverage over him. | 手里有他的把柄 | 
| [10:26] | What leverage? | 什么把柄 | 
| [10:28] | A friend lent me the money to buy him out. | 一个朋友借我的钱 把酒吧买断了 | 
| [10:29] | End of story. | 就这回事 | 
| [10:30] | Not according to Grayson. | 格雷森可不是这么说 | 
| [10:31] | Sounds like somebody’s getting played. | 貌似某个人被耍了啊 | 
| [10:33] | Amanda… get him on the phone. | 阿曼达…给他打电话 | 
| [10:34] | I’m sure we can sort this out. | 我们能把事搞清楚 | 
| [10:37] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:38] | Sit down. Let’s go. Have a seat. | 坐下 快坐下 | 
| [10:42] | Please tell me you don’t know what he’s talking about. | 快告诉我 你不知道他在说什么 | 
| [10:44] | We do not want to mess with this guy. | 我们可不想跟他有瓜葛 | 
| [10:46] | He’s seriously deranged. | 他是个疯子 | 
| [10:47] | He would have no problem hurting either one of us. | 他完全可能伤害我们 | 
| [10:49] | Hurting us? | 仅是伤害我们 | 
| [10:51] | Jack, the guy snuck on our boat with a gun. | 杰克 这家伙拿着枪偷偷上船 | 
| [10:54] | He’s gonna kill us | 他会杀了我们的 | 
| [10:56] | unless we kill him first. | 除非我们先杀了他 | 
| [10:57] | Hey, hey, hey. Enough chitchat. | 喂喂喂 别说悄悄话了 | 
| [11:00] | I can’t get a damn signal out here. | 这一点信号都没有 | 
| [11:04] | If you let me sail us closer to shore, | 如果你让我把船开得离岸近点 | 
| [11:06] | you’ll get a few bars. | 或许能搜到几格信号 | 
| [11:09] | Okay. That’s a good idea, Gilligan. | 好想法啊 笨手笨脚船长 | 
| [11:12] | No, no, no, no. You sit down. I got this. | 不不不 你坐下 我知道怎么做 | 
| [11:14] | You. You come with me. | 你跟我来 | 
| [11:16] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [11:18] | Let’s go. | 快走 | 
| [11:23] | Don’t try to be a hero, okay? | 别想着英雄救美 成吗 | 
| [11:36] | Hey, Charlotte. What are you up to? | 嗨 夏洛特 你在干嘛呢 | 
| [11:39] | I am making a slide show for Jack and Amanda. | 我在给杰克和阿曼达做个PPT | 
| [11:42] | Isn’t she just the most gorgeous bride? | 她真是最漂亮的新娘啊 | 
| [11:46] | She certainly wears my earrings better than I do. | 她戴着我的耳饰比我戴好看多了 | 
| [11:48] | But I was actually hoping to get them back. | 可是我想把那些耳饰要回来 | 
| [11:49] | Um, you haven’t seen them, have you? | 你看见它们了吗 | 
| [11:51] | Afraid not, but feel free to look for them. | 貌似没有 你可以找找 | 
| [11:53] | Just try to keep it down, ’cause Carl’s napping. | 声音别太大 卡尔在睡呢 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:57] | But not for long if that stupid | 要是这个死空调再坏掉的话 | 
| [11:58] | air conditioner seriously just broke again. | 卡尔也睡不了多久了 | 
| [12:02] | Keep an eye on him for a sec while I look for Declan? | 你能帮我看着他点吗 我去找德克兰 | 
| [12:04] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [12:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [12:27] | Nate Ryan? | 奈特·瑞安 | 
| [12:29] | This guy is bad news. What the hell is he doing? | 这家伙很危险 他准备干嘛 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:34] | Amanda stole my computer so that she could | 阿曼达把我的电脑偷走了 | 
| [12:36] | threaten Conrad into selling back the Stowaway. | 用它威胁康拉德把酒吧卖还给他们 | 
| [12:38] | Nate got nothing. | 奈特空手而归 | 
| [12:39] | Yeah, I’ll tell you what Nate’s got– | 好吧 让我告诉你奈特手上还有什么 | 
| [12:40] | A serious criminal record. | 严重的犯罪记录 | 
| [12:43] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 | 
| [12:45] | We need to contact them. | 我们得联系上他们 | 
| [12:47] | Yeah, well, both their phones are off the grid. | 可是他们俩的电话都不在服务区 | 
| [12:49] | Declan says they haven’t answered the radio | 德克兰说自从他们出海后 | 
| [12:51] | since they set sail. | 就没接过无线电台 | 
| [12:51] | I talked to the hotel in Nantucket, | 我问了问南塔基特岛的宾馆 | 
| [12:53] | and they said Jack and Amanda haven’t checked in. | 他们说杰克和阿曼达还没入住 | 
| [12:55] | Hey, what about Jack and Amanda? | 杰克和阿曼达怎么了 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, I was… Just telling Emily | 我刚…告诉艾米莉 | 
| [13:00] | that, uh, I talked to the hotel, | 我联系到了宾馆 | 
| [13:02] | and our newlyweds are firmly ensconced | 我们的新婚夫妇已经在他们的 | 
| [13:05] | in their honeymoon suite | 蜜月套房安顿好了 | 
| [13:06] | with a “Do not disturb” sign on the door. | 而且门上还有”请勿打扰”哦 | 
| [13:08] | That’s a relief. Thank you, Nolan. | 那我就放心了 谢谢 诺兰 | 
| [13:10] | Um, you don’t know how to fix an air conditioner, do you? | 你不知道怎么修空调吧 对吗 | 
| [13:15] | Okay. I don’t know why I ask you. | 好吧 问你等于白问 | 
| [13:20] | We need to find Nate. | 我们得找到奈特 | 
| [13:21] | Do you have his cell phone number? | 你有他的手机号吗 | 
| [13:22] | We can trace it. | 我们可以追踪他 | 
| [13:23] | I’ll get it from Jack’s cloud. | 我能从杰克的云端服务器上找到 | 
| [13:26] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 开始追踪 | 
| [13:28] | Tracking now. | 定位中 | 
| [13:31] | Nate’s cell phone’s out of range. | 奈特的电话也不在服务区 | 
| [13:32] | But the last time it sent a signal was… | 但最后一次发出信号的地方是 | 
| [13:35] | Halfway to Nantucket? | 去南塔基特岛的半路上 | 
| [13:38] | We need a boat. | 我们得找个船 | 
| [13:42] | Biscotti from Stefania’s. | 斯蒂芬妮亚家的意大利脆饼 | 
| [13:44] | Best in the city. | 全城最好的 | 
| [13:45] | Oh, thanks. That’s my favorite. | 谢谢 我最喜欢了 | 
| [13:47] | I should’ve had you join me instead. | 我应该邀请你的 | 
| [13:49] | I was expecting Helen Crowley for a breakfast meeting | 我还想和海伦·克劳利来个她一直要求的 | 
| [13:51] | that she requested, but she never showed. | 早餐会谈呢 可她一直没来 | 
| [13:53] | Oh, would you like me to give her a try? | 你想让我去联系她吗 | 
| [13:55] | Yeah, just call and confirm that she’ll be coming tonight | 行 打电话确认一下她今晚能参加 | 
| [13:57] | to the Labor Day party. | 劳动节派对 | 
| [13:58] | We can talk there. | 我们可以在那谈 | 
| [13:59] | Ms. Crowley is preoccupied | 克劳利女士现在 | 
| [14:00] | with a more pressing matter at the moment. | 正忙于更紧要的事务 | 
| [14:08] | You’ve spoken to her? | 你跟她联系了 | 
| [14:10] | Oh, yes. | 对 | 
| [14:11] | She came over to the house last night. | 她昨天晚上去家里了 | 
| [14:13] | It seems someone tipped her off | 貌似有人把我拿着的那些证据 | 
| [14:14] | to the evidence I’ve been holding. | 告诉了她 | 
| [14:16] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [14:17] | Forced you at gunpoint to hand it over? | 举着枪 逼你交给她 | 
| [14:18] | No, I gave it to her willingly to save you. | 不 我为了救你很乐意的给了她 | 
| [14:21] | This story gets more and more ridiculous | 每次你一说话 整个事情就变得 | 
| [14:23] | every time you open your mouth. | 越来越可笑 | 
| [14:25] | You never had any evidence against Helen Crowley | 你根本就没有针对海伦·克劳利的证据 | 
| [14:27] | Because there never was any conspiracy against you. | 因为从来就没有什么针对你的阴谋 | 
| [14:29] | You know damn well I was never in any danger. | 你清楚地知道我从未身涉险境 | 
| [14:32] | You read the file that I gave you yesterday, Daniel. | 你读过我昨晚给你的文件了吧 丹尼尔 | 
| [14:34] | Yeah, yeah, I did. | 当然 我当然读了 | 
| [14:35] | And everything in it’s a big lie. | 里面的每一个字都在撒谎 | 
| [14:37] | Listen, all Helen’s company is guilty of | 所有海伦的被称有罪的公司 | 
| [14:39] | is nearly doubling the size of our fund. | 几乎能让我们资金番倍 | 
| [14:41] | And you knew that if you spoiled my relationship with them, | 你知道如果你搞砸了我和他们的关系 | 
| [14:43] | dad could take back Grayson Global. | 爸爸就可以夺回格雷森国际 | 
| [14:45] | Oh, you need to pull the wool from your eyes. | 你要看清眼前的假象啊 | 
| [14:47] | No, I need to pull you from my life. | 不 我要看清你 | 
| [14:49] | Grace, can you get security down here? | 格蕾丝 你能让保安来一下吗 | 
| [14:57] | Conserve your security, Daniel. | 保护你自己的安全 丹尼尔 | 
| [15:00] | With friends like Helen, you’re going to need it. | 尤其是和海伦那样的朋友在一起 | 
| [15:13] | I’m looking for Nolan Ross. | 我找诺兰·罗斯 | 
| [15:15] | Yeah, if you find him, tell him he’s fired. | 如果你能找到他 告诉他 他被炒了 | 
| [15:18] | Padma just walked in. | 帕德玛刚进来 | 
| [15:22] | It’s for you. | 找你的 | 
| [15:27] | Padma, it’s me. | 帕德玛 是我 | 
| [15:29] | Thank god. Where are you? | 谢天谢地 你在哪里 | 
| [15:31] | I had an unrelated emergency that required my immediate attention. | 我正在处理一个毫不相干的紧急情况 | 
| [15:36] | The guy who handed you the phone–Aiden Mathis? | 给你电话的艾登·马西斯 | 
| [15:39] | He’s a friend. | 他是自己人 | 
| [15:40] | I remember him. He worked with Daniel Grayson. | 我记得他 他和丹尼尔·格雷森共事过 | 
| [15:43] | How do you know we can trust him? | 你怎么知道我们可以信任他 | 
| [15:45] | Because the same people who took your father | 因为劫持了你父亲的人 | 
| [15:48] | kidnapped his sister. | 绑架了他妹妹 | 
| [15:50] | You’re in good hands, I promise. I have to go. | 他会照顾好你 我保证 我先挂了 | 
| [16:02] | This interruption had better be warranted. | 这次找我最好有要事 | 
| [16:05] | Well, you tell me, Conny. | 你说呢 康尼 | 
| [16:06] | I’m holding court with the Porters as we speak. | 我正在和波特夫妇对质呢 | 
| [16:08] | Your story and Jack’s aren’t exactly matching up. | 你和杰克的说法不太一样啊 | 
| [16:11] | Oh, well, that’s because,as always, | 好吧 这是因为 | 
| [16:13] | the wife is the source of the issue, | 那位妻子才是问题之源 一向如此 | 
| [16:15] | leaving the husband blissfully ignorant of the mess | 使得丈夫对于他需要回答的事由 | 
| [16:17] | he’ll have to answer for. | 一无所知 | 
| [16:18] | Wait. Are you telling me that Amanda’s the one | 等等 你是说阿曼达才是 | 
| [16:21] | that’s got your neck in a vice, not Jack? | 牵制你的人 不是杰克 | 
| [16:23] | What I’m telling you is | 我是说 | 
| [16:25] | that girl is in possession of a laptop that belongs to me. | 那个女孩拿走了我的一台笔记本电脑 | 
| [16:29] | Now if you can return it intact, | 如果你能完璧归赵 | 
| [16:31] | I’ll see to it that your own ambitions are rewarded | 我会保证你的雄心会得到满足 | 
| [16:35] | far beyond your current ability to imagine. | 远超你的想象 | 
| [16:38] | Uh, Mr. Ryan, I will need assurances that she has neither the intention | 瑞安先生 我需要确保 | 
| [16:42] | nor the ability to ever come after me again. | 她不想 并且不能报复我 | 
| [16:48] | Don’t worry about it. She won’t. | 别担心 她不会的 | 
| [16:54] | Grayson told me about the computer that you swiped. | 格雷森告诉我你偷了一台电脑 | 
| [16:57] | We can do this the easy way, | 要么我们好好商量 | 
| [16:58] | or your new husband can catch a bullet. | 要么你的新郎吃枪子 | 
| [16:59] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 | 
| [17:02] | Fine. You win. It’s yours. | 好吧 你赢了 给你就是了 | 
| [17:05] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [17:06] | Just promise me you won’t hurt Jack. | 但你保证不伤害杰克 | 
| [17:08] | Cross my heart, hope to die. | 对天发誓 | 
| [17:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [17:15] | It’s in my backpack. | 电脑在我包里 | 
| [17:17] | Oh,yeah,go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 | 
| [17:31] | No bullets. | 没子弹 | 
| [17:34] | You think I’m stupid, huh? | 你以为我是傻瓜吗 | 
| [17:35] | You don’t think that I checked this boat before we shoved off? | 你以为我们起航前我没检查过这艘船 | 
| [17:38] | I took you at your word when you threatened to kill me | 你因为我害杰克进监狱 威胁要杀我时 | 
| [17:39] | for putting Jacky boy in the slammer. | 我就相信你的威胁是来真的 | 
| [17:42] | I guess now… | 我猜现在 | 
| [17:44] | I can break that little promise I just made, huh? | 我可以反悔刚才的承诺了吧 | 
| [17:45] | No,stop. Leave Jack out of this. | 不 停下 别把杰克扯进来 | 
| [17:49] | Getting together with Jack was just my excuse to stay in the Hamptons | 和杰克在一起是我留在汉普顿的借口 | 
| [17:51] | while I collected evidence to bring down the Graysons. | 以便我收集资料扳倒格雷森一家 | 
| [17:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [17:57] | They murdered my father and got away with it scot-free. | 他们谋杀了我父亲 无罪脱身 | 
| [18:01] | I’m here for payback, | 我是来复仇的 | 
| [18:02] | something you and I both have in common. | 咱俩有很多共同之处 | 
| [18:05] | Come on. Be smart about this. | 拜托 放聪明些 | 
| [18:07] | You do this for Grayson, | 你为格雷森效犬马功劳 | 
| [18:08] | his next move is to hang you out to dry. | 他转眼就会卸磨杀驴 | 
| [18:10] | Please, please, please be here. | 拜托 拜托 一定要在这里 | 
| [18:13] | I’ve got the proof. You’ve got the muscle. | 我有证据 你有力气 | 
| [18:15] | Together we can bring these people to their knees. | 我们一起可以扳倒他们 | 
| [18:17] | Squeeze them for every penny if that’s what you want. | 如果你愿意 榨干他们每一分钱 | 
| [18:20] | Thank you, Declan. | 谢啦 德克兰 | 
| [18:22] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [18:25] | But I want to see what’s on that computer first, | 但我要先看看电脑里有什么 | 
| [18:27] | and then we’ll talk. | 然后再商量 | 
| [18:29] | It’s not here. It’s in Montauk. | 电脑不在这里 在蒙托克 | 
| [18:38] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold everything. Slow down. | 等等 等等 慢点 | 
| [18:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:43] | Declan’s laptop just came on. | 德克兰的笔记本刚刚开机了 | 
| [18:45] | If I can hack his web cam, | 如果我可以黑进他的网络摄像头 | 
| [18:48] | then maybe we can see what’s going on. | 也许我们就可以看看事情进展了 | 
| [18:54] | Look. It’s Jack. He’s okay. | 看 这是杰克 他没事 | 
| [18:57] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [19:02] | Montauk, huh? | 在蒙托克是吗 | 
| [19:05] | You might as well make yourself comfortable. | 你坐稳些 | 
| [19:07] | I’m turning this tub around. | 我要调转船头 | 
| [19:14] | No, wait. Something’s wrong. | 不 等等 有问题 | 
| [19:20] | They’re on the move. | 他们又开始前进了 | 
| [19:38] | Okay. Time of death is 3:05 p. m. | 好的 空调的死亡时间是下午3点05分 | 
| [19:41] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻 | 
| [19:42] | That thing is practically as old as my–mother. | 这空调老的快赶上我…妈妈 | 
| [19:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [19:47] | Charlotte. Hello, declan. | 你好 夏洛特 你好 德克兰 | 
| [19:50] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [19:52] | I’ve come to invite you to the house. | 我来邀请你去家里 | 
| [19:55] | It’s the end of summer, and it seems we’ve barely seen you. | 已经夏末了 我们都没怎么见到你 | 
| [19:57] | And tonight’s our annual Labor Day party. | 今晚是一年一度的劳动节派对 | 
| [19:59] | and things just would not be the same without you there. | 你不在一切都不一样 | 
| [20:03] | Oh, she needs me for another publicity stunt. | 她又要请我做秀了 | 
| [20:06] | Take him. | 换你抱 | 
| [20:07] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [20:10] | You’ve wasted your time coming here. | 你要无功而返了 | 
| [20:12] | Dad only needs the Grayson family by his side. | 爸爸只需要格雷森家的人陪在左右 | 
| [20:15] | And I’m a Clarke now, something to be ashamed of. | 我改姓克拉克 这可羞于启齿啊 | 
| [20:19] | Now if you recall, after our last publicity stunt, | 你回想一下 上次做秀时 | 
| [20:22] | I embraced your paternity. | 我大方承认了你的生父 | 
| [20:24] | And I can see that you’ve inherited | 看得出来 你从大卫那里继承的 | 
| [20:26] | far more than David’s surname. | 远远不止他的姓氏 | 
| [20:28] | I’m not ashamed of you, darling. | 我不以你为耻 亲爱的 | 
| [20:31] | I’m very proud of you. | 你是我的骄傲 | 
| [20:32] | Well, I appreciate the sentiment. | 感谢你的真情流露 | 
| [20:34] | But I’m sorry. I can’t fake any more Grayson smiles. | 但是抱歉 我无法再为格雷森家做秀 | 
| [20:37] | Oh, Charlotte, please. If not for your father’s benefit, | 拜托了 夏洛特 即使不为你爸爸着想 | 
| [20:40] | do it for that overheated infant. | 也为那个快中暑的婴儿想想 | 
| [20:42] | It’s clear that he needs a quiet, temperature-controlled space. | 他显然需要一个安静凉爽的环境 | 
| [20:45] | Declan can attest to how difficult it is | 德克兰可以证明 劳工节期间 | 
| [20:48] | to find a repairman on Labor Day. | 修理工有多难请 | 
| [20:50] | Yeah, she’s right about that, and look, he needs rest, | 这点她说对了 而且他和你 | 
| [20:52] | and so do you. | 都需要休息 | 
| [20:53] | And I gotta get back downstairs. | 我也要下楼干活了 | 
| [20:56] | Fine, but only if Declan can join us after he finishes his shift. | 好吧 但除非德克兰交班后也可以去 | 
| [21:00] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:01] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:03] | I’ll get Carl’s things. | 我去准备卡尔的东西 | 
| [21:25] | The initiative draws you in with false hope. | 联盟用虚假的希望套牢你 | 
| [21:28] | By the time I got close enough, It was too late to save Colleen. | 等我足够接近时 已经来不及救珂兰了 | 
| [21:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [21:35] | Look, I’m not telling you this to scare you. | 告诉你这个不是为了吓你 | 
| [21:37] | Okay? I’ve been where you are. I know how you feel. | 我受过同样的苦 明白你的感受 | 
| [21:40] | And I’m confident that I can get you out of this | 而且我有信心让你脱险 | 
| [21:42] | without endangering your father. | 同时保证你父亲的安全 | 
| [21:43] | But first we need to be absolutely certain that he’s still alive. | 但首先 我们得确定他还活着 | 
| [21:47] | How do we do that? | 要怎么做 | 
| [21:50] | Find Helen Crowley. | 找海伦·克劳利 | 
| [21:54] | Start with a simple phone call. | 首先给她打个电话 | 
| [22:04] | I want to talk to Amanda. | 我有话和阿曼达说 | 
| [22:08] | Let me give you some free marital advice, J. P. | 免费给你做个婚姻咨询 杰克·波特 | 
| [22:10] | She’s only gonna tell you more lies, | 她只会撒更多的谎 | 
| [22:11] | ’cause that’s what wives do — they screw you over. | 因为做妻子的全都是骗子 | 
| [22:13] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没和你说话 | 
| [22:17] | I heard everything you said. | 你刚说的我都听到了 | 
| [22:20] | Is it true? You were just using me the whole time? | 是真的吗 你一直以来不过是在利用我 | 
| [22:23] | Jack, I can explain everything– | 杰克 听我解释 | 
| [22:25] | By the book. You’ve been had, man. | 又是这句模板话 你被骗了 伙计 | 
| [22:28] | Yeah, apparently, I’m not the only one. | 是啊 显然不只我被骗 | 
| [22:31] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 | 
| [22:33] | She’s been lying to you, too. | 她也骗了你 | 
| [22:34] | She brought a laptop on board last night. | 她昨晚上船时带了个手提电脑 | 
| [22:37] | Jack, don’t– | 杰克 别 | 
| [22:38] | I saw it. It’s gotta be down there somewhere. | 我看到了 肯定在下面藏着 | 
| [22:39] | – Is that true? – No. | -这是真的吗 -不是 | 
| [22:42] | Jack, I swear, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 杰克 我发誓 你不明白的 | 
| [22:43] | For the first time since I met you, | 自遇见你以后 | 
| [22:45] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我第一次这么清楚地明白要做什么 | 
| [22:47] | Jack, please– | 杰克 求你 | 
| [22:48] | How could you do this to me, to our child? You’re unbelievable. | 你怎么可以这样对我和孩子 不可理喻 | 
| [22:50] | I’m gonna let you two fight it out. | 你们接着慢慢吵 | 
| [22:53] | Out of my way. | 别挡着我 | 
| [22:56] | It better be down here, Amanda. | 最好真的在下面 阿曼达 | 
| [22:59] | Be honest for once in your life. | 你这一生总得诚实一回 | 
| [23:01] | – Is this marriage just a sham? – No. | -这场婚姻只是个幌子吗 -不是 | 
| [23:04] | You’re just using me to get even with the Graysons? | 你只是在利用我报复格雷森家吗 | 
| [23:07] | Jack, when I first came to town, | 杰克 我刚来镇上时 | 
| [23:08] | I didn’t expect to get together with you, but I did. | 没想过要和你在一起 但是我们还是结合了 | 
| [23:11] | Then Carl came along, and you were amazing and… | 后来卡尔出生 你又对我那么好 | 
| [23:14] | I swear, I can explain everything. | 我发誓 我可以解释这一切的 | 
| [23:16] | About blackmailing Conrad Grayson, | 解释为什么敲诈康拉德·格雷森 | 
| [23:18] | threatening to kill a man while I was in prison? | 在我坐牢的时候威胁要杀人吗 | 
| [23:21] | What kind of person are you? | 你到底算是个什么样的人啊 | 
| [23:23] | What kind of mother are you? | 你算是个什么样的母亲啊 | 
| [23:25] | I did all of that for you… | 这一切都是为了你 | 
| [23:27] | For us and Carl. | 为了我们和卡尔 | 
| [23:29] | Look, Jack. You’ve given my life meaning. | 杰克 你使我的人生有了意义 | 
| [23:32] | I love you, Jack. You have to believe that. | 我爱你 杰克 你得相信这一点 | 
| [23:36] | Save the rest for divorce court. | 还有什么等离婚法庭上再说 | 
| [23:37] | Mandy, get your ass down here. | 曼达 给我下来 | 
| [23:39] | You show me where that computer is now. | 马上告诉我电脑在哪 | 
| [23:40] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 过来 走了 | 
| [23:43] | It’s under the mattress. | 在床垫下面 | 
| [23:45] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [23:54] | It’s in there. | 在那个房间 | 
| [23:56] | Get it. | 去拿 | 
| [24:12] | Camera’s back online. | 摄像头又开了 | 
| [24:14] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 | 
| [24:15] | What the hell is this? | 什么鬼东西 | 
| [24:16] | Now! | 趁现在 | 
| [24:27] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点快点 | 
| [24:48] | Jack! Oh,god. | 杰克 天啊 | 
| [24:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [24:55] | I think he shot Jack. | 他好像击中了杰克 | 
| [24:59] | Come on, Jack. We have to hurry. | 加油 杰克 我们得抓紧 | 
| [25:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [25:10] | – Saving you. – Amanda… | -救你 -阿曼达 | 
| [25:12] | I love you, Jack. | 我爱你 杰克 | 
| [25:14] | No. Amanda. No! | 不 阿曼达 不要 | 
| [25:23] | – Where is he? – No! | -他人呢 -不 | 
| [25:33] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [25:44] | Victoria, may I say, you are positively radiant | 维多利亚 恕我直言 你的光辉 | 
| [25:48] | in your natural element? | 真是与生俱来 | 
| [25:50] | You mean in the midst of a crisis or with blood on my hands? | 因为我处在风口浪尖还是手染鲜血 | 
| [25:52] | No, I mean, in that dress | 都不是 是因为你衣着光鲜 | 
| [25:54] | at one of your wickedly extravagant soirees. | 游走于你这场极尽奢华的晚会中 | 
| [25:58] | Conrad, your gall never ceases to repulse me. | 康拉德 你的厚颜无耻还是那么讨人厌 | 
| [26:02] | Overt flattery aside, | 撇开刻意讨好 | 
| [26:03] | This extravagant soiree marks not only | 这场奢华的宴会不仅标志着 | 
| [26:06] | the beginning of your farcical political career… | 你可笑的政治生涯的开端 | 
| [26:08] | but the end of summer, | 还有夏天的结束 | 
| [26:09] | and therefore, our personal entanglement. | 我们的私人纠葛也能随之终结 | 
| [26:12] | You and I had a deal. | 我们已经达成共识了 | 
| [26:13] | Oh, no, no, no, my pet. | 不 不 不 我的小乖乖 | 
| [26:14] | You made a proclamation that I never agreed to. | 我可没答应你的条件 | 
| [26:16] | And less you’ve forgotten, | 你最好别忘了 | 
| [26:18] | we can’t possibly disentangle from one another now. | 事到如今 我们已经不可能划清界限了 | 
| [26:22] | Because of last night? | 是因为昨晚的事吗 | 
| [26:24] | Well, there is that. | 那只是一小部分的原因 | 
| [26:25] | And because voters worship family values, | 更多的是因为选民们重视家庭观念 | 
| [26:28] | and without you at my side, my ambitions will fail. | 没你在我身边 我的壮志雄心必败无疑 | 
| [26:31] | You know full well I could give a whit | 你非常清楚 我能给你的个人事业 | 
| [26:33] | about your personal ambitions. | 所做的贡献有限 | 
| [26:34] | Oh, you do. But you do give a whit about our son. | 是啊 但你的确为我们的儿子做了”有限”的贡献 | 
| [26:39] | So let’s press the flesh, shall we? | 我们该去握手致意了吧 | 
| [27:36] | Any sign of Jack? | 找到杰克了吗 | 
| [27:37] | No. Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [27:41] | Keep looking. He’s gotta be close. | 继续找 他应该就在附近 | 
| [27:51] | Wait. N-Nate’s turning the boat around. | 慢着 奈特正在让船调头 | 
| [27:54] | He’s probably going back for Jack. We have to get to him first. | 大概他想回去找杰克 我们得比他先找到杰克 | 
| [28:25] | Let’s keep this our little secret, shall we? | 这事你知我知 说好了 | 
| [28:29] | My, uh, compliments on a lovely evening. | 多谢今晚的款待 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, all credit to my wife, mister… | 这都归功于我妻子 您是… | 
| [28:35] | – Call me Trask. – Trask. | -叫我查斯克就好 -查斯克 | 
| [28:37] | I was hoping to ask you a few questions if you don’t mind. | 如您不介意 我想请教几个问题 | 
| [28:41] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 恰恰相反 我们介意 | 
| [28:43] | This is a private function, | 这是私人聚会 | 
| [28:44] | and we specifically excluded the press. | 我们明确拒绝媒体采访 | 
| [28:46] | I’m not a reporter, Mrs. Grayson. | 我不是记者 格雷森太太 | 
| [28:49] | Well, then… How can we help you? | 那请问 您有何贵干 | 
| [28:53] | You can start by telling me what happened to Helen Crowley. | 你可以从海伦·克劳利的事开始慢慢说 | 
| [29:01] | After Ms. Crowley’s driver dropped her at home, | 司机送克劳利女士回家以后 | 
| [29:04] | her phone was switched off, and we lost contact. | 她的手机就关机了 我们联系不上她 | 
| [29:07] | How vexing for you. | 那您一定很苦恼 | 
| [29:10] | And you. | 苦恼的还有你们 | 
| [29:12] | Her driver confirmed that she was here before that, | 她的司机说 她回家之前来过这里 | 
| [29:15] | meeting with you, Mrs. Grayson. | 和你见过面 格雷森太太 | 
| [29:17] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [29:18] | I proposed a trade– the evidence I had been holding | 我想和她交易 用我手中的证据 | 
| [29:21] | in exchange for her assurance that my son would not be harmed. | 换取她不伤害我儿子的保证 | 
| [29:24] | Helen Crowley doesn’t negotiate. | 海伦·克劳利从不和人谈条件 | 
| [29:26] | You know, I’m wondering if her disappearance | 我想她的失踪是不是和 | 
| [29:28] | is somehow related to the other thorn in our side. | 我们这边的另一个麻烦有关 | 
| [29:33] | Uh, David Clarke’s daughter Amanda. | 大卫·克拉克的女儿 阿曼达 | 
| [29:34] | She’s our perpetual tormentor. | 她一直是我们的肉中刺 | 
| [29:37] | What leverage does she have? | 她手上有什么 | 
| [29:38] | Well, the copies of the federal evidence | 你们的人在去年春天那场空难里 | 
| [29:40] | your people failed to destroy in last spring’s plane crash. | 没能毁掉的联调局证据副本 | 
| [29:43] | It seems our people failed | 看来我们的人 | 
| [29:46] | at any number of intentions that evening. | 那天晚上一事无成 | 
| [29:48] | Oh, wasn’t I the lucky one? | 我能幸免于难 不也是好事吗 | 
| [29:50] | And how do you suppose a girl like that | 你们凭什么认为那样一个小姑娘 | 
| [29:52] | came to possess such incendiary material? | 会有这么关键的资料呢 | 
| [29:55] | Well, your former henchman Gordon Murphy. | 你们的前任心腹 戈登·墨菲 | 
| [29:57] | He was married to her mother, after all. | 他毕竟娶了她的母亲 | 
| [30:00] | Anyway, Vctoria made Helen aware of the threat | 总之 维罗利亚让海伦意识到了这个威胁 | 
| [30:03] | as part of our detente, | 我们的关系稍有缓和 | 
| [30:04] | and Helen assured her that Amanda Clarke | 海伦向她保证阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [30:06] | would pose no further problems. | 不会再来妨碍我们 | 
| [30:08] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [30:09] | And then I told her to get the hell out of my house. | 然后我让她滚出我家 | 
| [30:12] | Now, Mr. Trask, | 好了 查斯克先生 | 
| [30:14] | I would encourage you to follow that advice. | 现在我也把这句话如数奉送给你 | 
| [30:38] | Ems, I see him. | 艾米 我看见他了 | 
| [30:40] | I see him. | 我看见他了 | 
| [30:46] | He’s not moving. | 他一动不动 | 
| [30:50] | Let’s go. | 我们过去 | 
| [31:11] | Tell me when! | 怎么样了 | 
| [31:12] | Almost… Got it. | 差不多了 抓住了 | 
| [31:15] | I got it. | 我抓住了 | 
| [31:16] | It’s good. | 很好 | 
| [31:18] | Okay. We gotta get him outta here. | 我们得带他离开这 | 
| [31:22] | Jack? | 杰克 | 
| [31:27] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [31:32] | Nolan, there’s no exit wound. | 诺兰 子弹还在他身体里 | 
| [31:36] | You have to get him to a hospital. | 你必须送他去医院 | 
| [31:40] | Nolan, I need to know that you can do this. | 诺兰 向我保证你能做到 | 
| [31:43] | Ems, it’s Jack. | 艾米 他是杰克 | 
| [31:44] | I will do everything that I can, | 我会尽全力救他 | 
| [31:47] | but what are you gonna do? | 但你打算怎么办 | 
| [31:49] | I can’t leave Amanda. | 我不能不管阿曼达 | 
| [31:51] | – Ems! – Just go! | -艾米 -你快走 | 
| [31:56] | Nolan, go. | 诺兰 快走 | 
| [32:04] | Come on. Come on. | 怎么回事 怎么搞的 | 
| [32:13] | Bitch. | 那个贱人 | 
| [32:27] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 | 
| [32:28] | Hang in. | 挺住 | 
| [33:04] | Last message received today | 今天最后一条语音留言 | 
| [33:06] | 8:47 P.M. | 留于20点47分 | 
| [33:08] | Helen, it’s Padma. | 海伦 我是帕德玛 | 
| [33:09] | I’ve located Carrion, but the program is incomplete. | 我找到了蚀尸项目 但程序并不完整 | 
| [33:12] | Nolan’s the only one who can complete it, | 只有诺兰能完成程序 | 
| [33:14] | and I’m the only one who can convince him to. | 也只有我能让他这么做 | 
| [33:16] | But I won’t until you send me proof | 除非你能提供我父亲还活着的证据 | 
| [33:18] | that my father is still alive. | 否则我不会配合 | 
| [33:28] | Helen’s been compromised. | 海伦已经妥协了 | 
| [33:30] | I’m gonna need to arrange delivery. | 我需要安排交接工作 | 
| [33:33] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [33:44] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [33:55] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [33:55] | You so much as blink, and you’re dead. | 我再晚来一刻 你就没命了 | 
| [33:59] | We have to get Jack. | 我们得去找杰克 | 
| [34:00] | He’s safe. Just get on the boat. | 他安全了 你快上船 | 
| [34:05] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [34:09] | Amanda, find his gun! | 阿曼达 找到他的枪 | 
| [34:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [34:28] | You’ll never know. | 你永远也不会知道了 | 
| [34:40] | Bye-bye now. | 再见了 | 
| [34:47] | We need to turn off the gas. | 我们得把瓦斯关了 | 
| [34:49] | We gotta get outta here now! | 我们得赶快离开 | 
| [35:00] | Hold on a second. My necklace. | 等一下 我的项链 | 
| [35:01] | Amanda, no! | 阿曼达 不要 | 
| [35:03] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [35:06] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:07] | Emily, get down! | 艾米莉 趴下 | 
| [35:43] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [35:48] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [35:56] | Amanda, can you hear me?! | 阿曼达 能听到我说话吗 | 
| [36:00] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [36:03] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [36:12] | Okay? | 好了 | 
| [36:13] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [36:19] | Helen? | 海伦 | 
| [36:20] | Helen’s no longer with us, | 海伦不在了 | 
| [36:22] | but your orders remain. | 但你的任务不变 | 
| [36:23] | Deliver the program in its finished form, | 把完成的程序交给我们 | 
| [36:25] | or your father dies. | 否则你父亲就得死 | 
| [36:27] | Before I do anything else, | 在我做其他事之前 | 
| [36:29] | I need proof that you haven’t killed him already. | 我要看他还活着的证据 | 
| [36:32] | I believe you just signed for it. | 你应该刚签收了吧 | 
| [36:35] | Feel free to check the fingerprint. | 要查指纹的话请便 | 
| [36:42] | No. | 别 | 
| [37:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor | 女士们先生们 我很荣幸的 | 
| [37:08] | to introduce Conrad Grayson | 向大家介绍康拉德·格雷森 | 
| [37:10] | and his family. | 及其家人 | 
| [37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:20] | And it is our pleasure to stand here | 我们很高兴能在这个劳动节 | 
| [37:23] | with our closest friends and supporters | 跟我们的亲朋好友以及我的支持者们 | 
| [37:25] | on this Labor Day. | 一起欢聚与此 | 
| [37:27] | With the blessings and support of my wife and children, | 在我家人的支持以及祝福下 | 
| [37:30] | I have decided to announce | 我在此宣布 | 
| [37:32] | that I will humbly be seeking the opportunity | 我将抓住这次机会 | 
| [37:34] | to serve as your next governor. | 参与竞选下一届州长 | 
| [37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:03] | Tell me Jack’s gonna be okay. | 杰克会没事的 对吧 | 
| [38:06] | We’ll know as soon as Nolan comes back with the boat. | 诺兰驾船回来 我们就知道了 | 
| [38:11] | Just try to be still. Save your energy. | 别乱动 保存体力 | 
| [38:14] | Damn it. | 可恶 | 
| [38:16] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [38:18] | And my baby… | 和我的孩子 | 
| [38:23] | I need to know that you’ll take care of them. | 你要保证以后照顾好他们 | 
| [38:27] | Don’t you talk like that. | 别这么说 | 
| [38:30] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [38:34] | Give me your word. | 向我保证 | 
| [38:42] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真对不起 | 
| [38:48] | Don’t be. | 不要感到抱歉 | 
| [38:51] | You’ve given me the one thing that I thought I’d never have… | 你给了我从前不敢奢求的东西 | 
| [38:56] | A real family. | 一个真正的家 | 
| [39:04] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [39:11] | I’ll be back for this. | 我会要回来的 | 
| [39:15] | And I’ll be back for you, too. | 也会再回来找你的 | 
| [39:18] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [39:22] | Amanda, wait. | 阿曼达 等等 | 
| [39:27] | We’re sisters, right? | 我们是姐妹对吧 | 
| [39:30] | Right. | 对 | 
| [39:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [39:50] | Oh, god, no. | 天啊 不要 | 
| [39:53] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [39:56] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [39:57] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要不要 | 
| [39:59] | No. | 不要 | 
| [40:02] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [40:23] | It’s finally cooling off. | 终于凉快下来了 | 
| [40:25] | Mercifully. | 真是万幸 | 
| [40:29] | I look forward to the change of season. | 我期待着季节的更替 | 
| [40:34] | Sweetheart, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 | 
| [40:36] | What kind of question is that? | 你问的这叫什么问题 | 
| [40:38] | Of course he is. | 他当然好 | 
| [40:40] | We all are, my dear, thanks to you. | 我们都很好 亲爱的 多亏了你 | 
| [40:44] | How are we gonna live with this? | 这要我们怎么生活下去 | 
| [40:47] | Like we always do. | 和往常一样 | 
| [40:50] | We go about our lives as if nothing ever happened. | 若无其事地生活下去 | 
| [40:55] | And what about Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克怎么办 | 
| [40:59] | Poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 | 
| [41:01] | She chose the wrong enemy. | 她不该与我们为敌 | 
| [41:19] | Sacrifice demands the surrender of things | 牺牲意味着放弃 | 
| [41:23] | we cherish above all else. | 我们最宝贵的东西 | 
| [41:30] | Only out of the agony of those losses | 只有经历过失去的痛苦 | 
| [41:32] | can a new resolution be born… | 才能树立起新的目标 | 
| [41:41] | An undying devotion to a cause greater than one’s self… | 为比自身更重要的东西而奋斗 至死不渝 | 
| [41:55] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [42:05] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [42:10] | And a moral duty to see a journey through… | 我们有责任和义务 洞悉一段旅程 | 
| [42:21] | To its absolute completion. | 看透终点的风景 |