时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Helen’s no longer with us, | 海伦不在了 |
[00:04] | but your orders remain. | 但你的任务不变 |
[00:06] | Deliver the program in its finished form, | 把完成的程序交给我们 |
[00:08] | or your father dies. | 否则你父亲就得死 |
[00:09] | I need proof that you haven’t killed him already. | 我要看他还活着的证据 |
[00:11] | Check the fingerprint. | 请查指纹 |
[00:14] | No. | 不 |
[00:15] | Hey, Jack, nice day for a sail, huh? | 你好 杰克 真是驾船出游的好天气 |
[00:18] | Amanda stole my computer, | 阿曼达把我的电脑偷走了 |
[00:19] | so I thought she could threaten Conrad | 我觉得她是想借此威胁康拉德 |
[00:20] | into selling back the Stowaway. | 把酒吧卖还给他们 |
[00:21] | Nate got nothing. | 奈特空手而归 |
[00:22] | I’ll see to it that girl can never come after me again. | 我要确保她永远不能再报复我 |
[00:26] | Go. Let’s go. | 走 快走 |
[00:29] | Jack! I love you, Jack. | 杰克 我爱你 杰克 |
[00:31] | No. Amanda. | 不 阿曼达 |
[00:32] | You have to get him to a hospital. | 你必须送他去医院 |
[00:34] | I can’t leave Amanda. | 我不能不管阿曼达 |
[00:35] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[00:37] | Amanda, no! | 阿曼达 不要 |
[00:39] | Emily, get down! | 艾米莉 趴下 |
[00:42] | Take care of Jack and my baby. | 照顾好杰克和我的宝宝 |
[00:51] | In its purest form, | 以其最纯正的形式 |
[00:53] | an act of retribution provides symmetry… | 报应不爽 |
[00:58] | the rendering of payment for crimes against the innocent. | 对无辜之人的犯罪必将遭到报应 |
[01:06] | But the danger of retaliation lies in furthering the cycle of violence. | 但复仇的危险在于冤冤相报 暴力永存 |
[01:13] | Still, it’s a risk that must be met… | 然而 人们必须要冒险一搏 |
[01:16] | When the greater offense is to allow the guilty to go unpunished. | 因为最不可容忍的便是犯罪之人逍遥法外 |
[01:22] | Ems, slow down. Take a breath. | 艾米 冷静点 深呼吸 |
[01:24] | I took a breath, and now Amanda’s dead. | 我松口气的功夫 阿曼达就死了 |
[01:27] | Look, Nate had every reason to go after Jack and Amanda. | 奈特完全有理由去挑衅杰克和阿曼达 |
[01:30] | We do not know that the Graysons ordered this. | 我们不能确定格雷森一家指使了他 |
[01:32] | Don’t you dare defend them. | 不许你为他们说话 |
[01:34] | All I’m asking you to do is press pause. | 我只是想让你放松一下 |
[01:37] | Terrible things are happening to the people you care about. | 你关心的人都遭遇了不幸 |
[01:40] | I know that’s not what you wanted when you started this. | 我知道这不是你挑起事端的初衷 |
[01:43] | I didn’t start this, Nolan. They did. | 我没有挑起事端 他们才是 |
[01:44] | And if you don’t understand that yet, | 如果你还不理解 |
[01:45] | I don’t need you by my side. | 那我也不需要你这个盟友了 |
[01:47] | Whoa, whoa, wait. So what, you’re gonna just | 等一下 你想怎样 |
[01:48] | march over there and shoot the Graysons? | 冲过去射杀格雷森一家吗 |
[01:50] | I need to get to the hospital. | 我要去一趟医院 |
[01:51] | Ems, we have to wait | 艾米 我们得等别人 |
[01:53] | till someone calls us about Jack, | 告诉我们杰克出事了 |
[01:54] | otherwise, they will know that we were the ones | 否则他们就会知道是我们 |
[01:56] | that pulled him out of the water. | 从海上救起了他 |
[01:58] | You need to slow down and rest. | 你得冷静一下 好好休息 |
[02:01] | And as far as me sticking by your side, | 只要我还在你这边 |
[02:03] | I think you know by now, | 我知道你现在明白这点 |
[02:04] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你的 |
[02:06] | Then don’t ever tell me to let go | 那就别说教我 让我看开点 |
[02:07] | or to ease up or to forgive, | 或者放松点 或者原谅他们 |
[02:09] | not when I am standing here covered in the blood | 尤其是我站在这里 浑身染满了 |
[02:11] | of one of the only people that I ever loved. | 我唯一爱过的几个人之一的鲜血 |
[02:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[02:15] | – Amanda’s dead. – What? How? | -阿曼达死了 -什么 怎么会 |
[02:17] | – Emily. – Give her a minute. | -艾米莉 -让她独自待会儿 |
[02:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[02:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:37] | Don’t be. | 不要感到抱歉 |
[02:40] | You’ve given me the one thing I thought I’d never have… | 你给了我从前不敢奢求的东西 |
[02:45] | A real family. | 一个真正的家 |
[03:24] | You’ve reached Nate. You know what to do. | 我是奈特 请留言 |
[03:26] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[03:28] | Where the hell is he? | 他死去哪里了 |
[03:30] | Was that Trask? What did he say? | 刚才是查斯克吗 他说什么 |
[03:32] | No, it wasn’t Trask. He hasn’t made contact. | 不是查斯克 他还没联系我们 |
[03:34] | So we have no idea if the Initiative | 所以我们丝毫不知联盟是否 |
[03:35] | is buying our story about Amanda Clarke? | 相信我们讲的阿曼达·克拉克的事 |
[03:37] | Our story happens to be the truth. | 我们讲的恰巧就是事实 |
[03:39] | The computer she threatened me with | 只要她用来威胁我的电脑还流落在外 |
[03:41] | is as real as the jeopardy we’re in | 那我们的危险千真万确 |
[03:43] | as long as it remains out there. | 不亚于这台电脑的存在 |
[03:44] | Then nothing’s changed. | 那么什么都没有改变 |
[03:47] | After all the plotting, scheming, and murder, | 在这么多阴谋诡计 杀人灭口之后 |
[03:49] | this family’s in as much danger as ever. | 我们一家还是身处危机当中 |
[03:50] | No, we don’t know that either. | 不 这点我们也不确定 |
[03:51] | I mean, no news in this case could very well be good news. | 这时候没消息也许是最好的消息 |
[03:54] | They got him through surgery, and they took the bullet out, | 医生实施了手术 取出了子弹 |
[03:56] | but that’s all they’ll tell me on the phone. | 但是他们不愿意在电话里多说了 |
[03:57] | Charlotte, what’s happened? | 夏洛特 发生了什么 |
[03:58] | Jack’s been shot. | 杰克被射伤了 |
[04:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[04:01] | Mom, I need you to watch Carl. | 妈妈 我希望你能帮我看一下卡尔 |
[04:02] | No, of course. Where’s Amanda? | 当然可以 阿曼达在哪 |
[04:05] | We don’t know. She hasn’t checked in at the hospital, | 我们不知道 她没在医院 |
[04:07] | and she’s not answering her phone. | 也不接电话 |
[04:08] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:13] | All part of the plan? | 这也是计划的一部分吗 |
[04:15] | Exactly how much blood are you two comfortable with? | 你俩还能忍心伤害多少人命 |
[04:17] | ‘Cause I just hit my limit. | 因为我已经到了极限 |
[04:18] | One way or another, I’m shutting these barbarians down. | 无论如何 我要叫停这野蛮的行为 |
[04:20] | Daniel, wait. | 丹尼尔 等等 |
[04:27] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[04:31] | Yes? | 你好 |
[04:32] | We were able to recover Ms.Crowley’s phone | 我们找到了克劳利女士的电话 |
[04:35] | and her scarf and a great deal of blood. | 围巾 以及大量血迹 |
[04:39] | Uh, and was it Amanda Clarke? | 是阿曼达·克拉克干的吗 |
[04:41] | We’re reserving judgment till we locate her. | 我们要等找到她后才知道 |
[04:43] | And the computer? | 那台电脑呢 |
[04:44] | Still at large, assuming it exists at all. | 假设它真的存在的话 还没找到 |
[04:47] | My inspection of Ms. Clarke’s premises was incomplete. | 我对克拉克女士家里的检查还没进行完 |
[04:50] | Mr. Trask, there’s something we need to discuss face-to-face. | 查斯克先生 我们想当面和你谈谈 |
[04:54] | We’ll come to you. | 我们会来找你 |
[04:59] | What have they done? | 他们都做了什么 |
[05:02] | It’s what I’ve done. | 是我做了什么的问题 |
[05:04] | More to the point, it’s what one Nate Ryan has done. | 应该说 是奈特·瑞安做了什么的问题 |
[05:08] | Who the hell is Nate Ryan? | 谁是奈特·瑞安 |
[05:13] | So just to recap… | 我们来看看 |
[05:15] | Amanda’s dead, Jack could be dying, | 阿曼达死了 杰克命悬一线 |
[05:17] | Padma’s father’s being tortured, | 帕德玛的父亲饱受凌虐 |
[05:18] | and the only way to keep him from being killed outright | 保住他性命的唯一方法是 |
[05:20] | is to hand over a potentially lethal computer program | 交出只有我才能完成的那个 |
[05:23] | that only I can complete. | 也许会造成天大威胁的电脑程序 |
[05:24] | Am I missing anything? | 还落了什么吗 |
[05:24] | No. | 没了 |
[05:25] | Why do I get the feeling this isn’t what Takeda had in mind | 为什么我感觉 武田在授予你 |
[05:28] | when he handed you your revenge degrees? | 复仇学位的时候 不是这么预期的啊 |
[05:30] | This is not the time to lose faith. | 还不到丧失信心的时候 |
[05:32] | When exactly is the time, Aiden? | 那何时才可以呢 艾登 |
[05:34] | I have never seen her like this before. | 我从未见她这样过 |
[05:37] | I don’t know if Emily’s in control anymore. | 我都不确定艾米莉是否崩溃了 |
[05:38] | – It’s gotta stop. – This can’t stop. | -这事必须有个了断 -没法了断的 |
[05:40] | Emily’s need for revenge is all she has left right now. | 艾米莉现在只剩复仇的欲望了 |
[05:43] | You take that away,and I promise you, | 如果你不让她复仇 我向你保证 |
[05:44] | we will lose her,too. | 我们也会失去她的 |
[05:46] | Charlotte just called. | 夏洛特刚才打电话了 |
[05:48] | Jack’s out of surgery. I’m going over there. | 杰克手术完了 我要去一趟 |
[05:52] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么吗 |
[05:53] | Continue hunting down the Initiative. | 继续追踪联盟 |
[05:54] | Now that Conrad’s running for governor, | 现在康拉德在竞选州长 |
[05:56] | he’ll be forced to vacate his seat on Grayson Global’s Board, | 所以他必须退出格雷森国际的董事会 |
[05:58] | which means that you can get closer to Daniel | 这意味着你可以接近丹尼尔 |
[06:01] | and finally get rid of Helen Crowley. | 最终干掉海伦·克劳利 |
[06:02] | I think someone may have already beat me to that. | 我想有人已经提前下手了 |
[06:04] | The phone’s been disconnected, | 她的电话一直不通 |
[06:05] | and Padma’s already been assigned a new contact. | 而且帕德玛也有了新的联系人 |
[06:07] | Then see if you can find out what happened to her. | 那你就去看看她出了什么事 |
[06:09] | What, you think it’s the Graysons? | 怎么 你认为格雷森一家干的 |
[06:11] | Who else? | 还能是谁 |
[06:15] | Are you coming, Nolan? | 你来吗 诺兰 |
[06:17] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:25] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[06:26] | Well, he’s lucky to be alive. | 他能活下来就很幸运了 |
[06:27] | The doctor said, 2 millimeters to the left, | 医生说子弹要是再往左偏两毫米 |
[06:29] | it would’ve gone through his liver. | 就会射穿他的肝脏 |
[06:30] | Do they know what happened? | 他们知道事情经过吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, the coast guard found Jack’s boat | 海岸警卫在长岛海峡尽头 |
[06:33] | at the bottom of Long Island Sound along with Nate Ryan’s body. | 发现了杰克的船和奈特·瑞安的尸体 |
[06:36] | And there’s still no word on Amanda. | 仍然没有阿曼达的消息 |
[06:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna go home and check on Carl. | 我回去看看卡尔 |
[06:43] | Uh, Carl’s at Grayson Manor? | 卡尔在格雷森庄园吗 |
[06:45] | I couldn’t get the A. C. fixed last night at the bar, | 昨晚我修不好酒吧的空调 |
[06:47] | and when Victoria saw how overheated the baby was, | 维多利亚看宝宝热到不行 |
[06:49] | she offered a room. | 就提供了房间 |
[06:51] | I need coffee. Can you guys just keep an eye on him? | 我得要杯咖啡 能帮我看着他吗 |
[06:56] | Victoria just pops in to the Stowaway, | 维多利亚不早不晚 |
[06:57] | last night of all nights? | 刚好昨晚出现在酒吧 |
[06:59] | That’s quite a coincidence. | 好巧 |
[07:00] | I told you, the Graysons are behind all of this. | 我告诉过你 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 |
[07:05] | And they’re gonna pay. | 他们会付出代价的 |
[07:29] | This is an unusual choice of venue. | 这个集合地点真少见 |
[07:31] | It doesn’t offer much security. | 安全系数不高 |
[07:32] | For you or for me? | 对你们还是对我 |
[07:35] | The last meeting you called with one of our operatives, | 上次你们约见了手下一个间谍 |
[07:37] | she vanished without a trace. | 她便消失得无影无踪 |
[07:39] | We told you that we didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我们告诉过你 这和我们无关 |
[07:41] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | According to you, she fell prey to one angry little girl | 你们说 她被一个愤怒的小姑娘干掉了 |
[07:46] | who, as serendipity would have it, has now disappeared herself. | 而这小姑娘自己也神奇地消失了 |
[07:49] | I’m sure you know by now | 现在你一定知道 |
[07:50] | that what happened on that boat was no accident. | 那条船上发生的事不是意外 |
[07:53] | A low-level criminal named Nate Ryan | 一个叫奈特·瑞安的低级罪犯 |
[07:56] | had a vendetta against the groom, | 和新郎有血海深仇 |
[07:57] | and apparently sought to terrorize | 想在这对新人度蜜月时 |
[07:59] | the both of them on their honeymoon. | 恐吓他们 |
[08:00] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[08:01] | Because he called me from the boat. | 他在船上打电话给我 |
[08:05] | Tricked me into confirming the existence of the computer. | 引诱我证实了电脑的存在 |
[08:07] | To what end? | 为了什么 |
[08:09] | Financial reward. | 金钱上的回报 |
[08:11] | In a plea for their lives, | 为了保命 |
[08:12] | Ms. Clarke offered all the evidence against us as ransom. | 克拉克小姐用对我们不利的证据作为交换 |
[08:16] | So we should expect the computer to be raised with the wreckage? | 那么电脑会和船只残骸一同打捞上来吗 |
[08:20] | Unfortunately, we’re not experts in marine salvage, Mr. Trask. | 可惜我们不了解船只打捞 查斯克先生 |
[08:24] | I’m sure the tides have a mind of their own. | 潮水一定有自己的想法 |
[08:27] | All your problems wrapped up with a pretty bow. | 所有问题完美契合 |
[08:30] | Not all of them. | 也不是所有 |
[08:32] | And not as long as you continue to exploit our son | 除非你不再让我们的儿子 |
[08:34] | as proxy to whatever it is you’re planning. | 做你秘密计划的代理人 |
[08:37] | Something you’d do well to remember. | 这点你们最好牢记 |
[08:45] | I don’t think he bought your story. | 他好像没把你的话当真 |
[08:48] | Well, assuming Ms. Clarke has indeed met her fate, | 假如克拉克小姐真的命数已尽 |
[08:51] | there’s only one person alive who can refute it. | 就只剩一个人能反驳我了 |
[08:54] | Jack Porter. | 杰克·波特 |
[09:05] | Mr. Grayson, | 格雷森先生 |
[09:06] | there’s a Mr. Trask on line two for you. | 二号线有位查斯克先生找你 |
[09:08] | Says he’s the new liaison for Helen Crowley’s investment group. | 他说是海伦·克劳利投资集团的新联络人 |
[09:12] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[09:15] | Mr. Trask, Daniel Grayson. | 查斯克先生 我是丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[09:18] | I understand you’ll be taking over for Helen Crowley. | 我知道你将接替海伦·克劳利 |
[09:20] | So far as a woman like Helen can be replaced. | 如果有人能取代她的话 |
[09:24] | I trust she’s all right. | 她应该还好吧 |
[09:26] | She’s moved on to greener pastures, | 她去发掘新人才了 |
[09:28] | though she always spoke quite highly of you, | 不过她一直对你评价甚高 |
[09:30] | which is why we’ve elected to keep our business at Grayson Global. | 所以我们才决定继续和格雷森国际合作 |
[09:34] | Well, I-I appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[09:36] | If you’ll check your inbox, you’ll find a purchase request. | 你的收件箱里有个购买请求 |
[09:38] | The sooner you’re able to make these trades, the better. | 这些交易越早完成越好 |
[09:41] | Well, I’ll have a look this afternoon. | 我下午查看 |
[09:42] | Wonderful. We’ll be in touch. | 好 再联系 |
[10:00] | I see you’re taking your coffee Irish this morning. | 看来你正要来一杯早间爱尔兰咖啡 |
[10:03] | What do you want, Mathis? | 马西斯 有何贵干 |
[10:04] | I want another bite at the apple. | 我还想分一杯羹 |
[10:06] | Back when you became C. E. O., you told me | 你当上总裁时说过 |
[10:08] | you’d keep me in mind in the unlikely event | 万一董事会出现空缺 |
[10:10] | that a seat opened up on your board of directors. | 你会考虑我 |
[10:12] | now it seems that that unlikely event | 这个万一出现了 |
[10:14] | is your father’s play for the governor’s mansion. | 你父亲想住进州长的府邸 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t count on the success of that campaign. | 可我不认为他能获胜 |
[10:20] | Successful or not, | 无论他取胜与否 |
[10:22] | the fact remains that there’s now an open seat on your board. | 你的董事会都会出现空缺 |
[10:25] | And you still want it. | 而你还是想进来 |
[10:26] | I’d like to think that I earned it. | 不如说这是我应得的 |
[10:27] | If you recall, I was the one that brought you Nolcorp. | 别忘了 诺氏集团是我交到你手上的 |
[10:30] | And without that deal, | 没有它 |
[10:31] | you may not have been able to steer this company | 你可能没法让公司 |
[10:33] | back on the path toward profitability. | 重新开始盈利 |
[10:36] | I think we’ve managed to stay on that path just fine without you. | 没有你 我们照样做到了 |
[10:39] | I assume you’re referencing Stonehaven. | 你是在说斯通黑文吧 |
[10:42] | There’s a lot of money in disaster relief. | 赈灾涉及的金额巨大 |
[10:44] | And it would appear that that deal | 你会发现我们双方 |
[10:45] | is working out rather well for both of us. | 在这笔交易中都获利颇丰 |
[10:48] | And how’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:50] | Well, when I learned that you’d made | 当我得知 |
[10:51] | a priority of acquiring Stonehaven | 你成功说服了斯通黑文时 |
[10:52] | I took it upon myself to dissuade your competition | 我认为阻止你的对手获胜 |
[10:55] | from outbidding you. | 是我的功劳 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. You spoke to Prosser? | 等等 你和普罗塞谈过 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I even flew myself out to Los Angeles on my own dime. | 对 我还自费去了洛杉矶呢 |
[11:02] | Feel free to call him to confirm. | 你大可找他证实 |
[11:04] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[11:06] | In advance of this opportunity. | 为了得到这个机会 |
[11:09] | Look, I didn’t want to appear meddling, | 我不想显得多管闲事 |
[11:11] | only to be ready when the time was right. | 只是想抓住时机 |
[11:13] | Look, we make one hell of a team. | 我们是最佳拍档 |
[11:14] | You deal me back in, and I swear, the sky’s the limit. | 重新让我入伙 我们绝对无所不能 |
[11:44] | Terrible thing that’s happened. | 事故很悲惨 |
[11:47] | The name’s Trask. | 我叫查斯克 |
[11:48] | I’m investigating the incident on the boat. | 在调查船上发生的事 |
[11:52] | You are? | 你是 |
[11:53] | Emily Thorne, the child’s godmother. | 艾米莉·索恩 孩子的教母 |
[11:56] | You looking for something? | 你在找东西吗 |
[11:59] | Uh, I just came by to get Jack some clothes. | 我只是顺道给杰克拿几件衣服 |
[12:04] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你想了解什么 |
[12:05] | Mrs. Porter is as yet unaccounted for, | 波特太太仍和救生筏一样 |
[12:07] | as is the ship’s dinghy. | 下落不明 |
[12:09] | Can you think of any reason | 你能想出 |
[12:10] | why she might have wanted to disappear? | 她想消失的原因吗 |
[12:13] | Disappear? No, no. | 消失 不 不 |
[12:18] | Amanda was happier than she’s ever been. | 阿曼达从未如此快乐过 |
[12:20] | You’ll have to forgive me. I get paid to be suspicious. | 请原谅 多疑是我的职责 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[12:27] | I see. | 知道了 |
[12:28] | Let me know when you have a positive I. D. | 确认身份后通知我 |
[12:32] | Did something happen? | 出了什么事 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry to tell you, Ms. Thorne, | 很抱歉 索恩小姐 |
[12:35] | the coast guard just identified another victim. | 海岸警卫刚辨认出另一名遇难者 |
[12:38] | Female this time. | 这次是一名女士 |
[12:40] | Amanda’s family is on their way over to identify the body now. | 阿曼达的家人正赶去确认死者身份 |
[12:43] | – What family? – Her sister. | -哪位家人 -她妹妹 |
[12:49] | Did you kill Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克是你杀的吗 |
[12:54] | Good morning to you, too, Ms. Davenport. | 你也早 达文波特小姐 |
[12:56] | That’s why you chose yesterday | 所以你才选在昨天 |
[12:57] | to announce your gubernatorial run, isn’t it? | 宣布竞选州长一事吗 |
[13:00] | You needed an audience for your alibi. | 你需要听众为你做不在场证明 |
[13:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[13:03] | Horrific, some might say. | 有人会说这叫可怕 |
[13:05] | I know that you met with Nate Ryan | 我知道你见了奈特·瑞安 |
[13:07] | while Jack and Amanda were getting married. | 在杰克和阿曼达结婚的时候 |
[13:09] | I had to tell him the waterfront deal was off. | 我已经告诉他停止滨水区的交易了 |
[13:12] | I had no idea it would result in all this carnage. | 我没想到这会导致这场残杀 |
[13:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[13:16] | Oh, well, then believe what you must. | 信什么随你的便 |
[13:19] | And while you’re busy pointing fingers, | 当你忙着品头论足时 |
[13:21] | bear in mind that not only were you an active participant | 别忘了你不仅参与了 |
[13:24] | in all my recent interactions with Mr. Ryan and Mr. Porter, | 我最近和瑞安先生和波特先生的往来 |
[13:28] | You are actually the architect of the deal, | 你还一手促成了这次交易 |
[13:31] | not to mention a material witness | 更别提你亲眼目睹了 |
[13:32] | to Amanda’s treachery against me. | 阿曼达对我真面目的揭露 |
[13:34] | I had no issue with Amanda. | 我和阿曼达毫无瓜葛 |
[13:37] | What happened to her is a tragedy. | 她的遭遇是一场悲剧 |
[13:40] | That’s a sentiment I intend to echo at | 这就是我要在你即将安排的 |
[13:41] | the press conference you’re about to arrange, | 媒体发布会上要表达的态度 |
[13:43] | unless of course this is your roundabout way | 当然 除非这是你为了辞职 |
[13:45] | of tendering your resignation. | 而采取的迂回手段 |
[13:49] | Didn’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[14:04] | How’s Jack? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[14:06] | Oh,the doctors say he could wake up at any time. | 医生说他随时可能醒过来 |
[14:09] | – You okay? – Not exactly. | -你还好吗 -不怎么好 |
[14:11] | Your deadline is imminent, Ms. Lahari. | 你的期限就要到了 拉哈里女士 |
[14:13] | Fail to meet it, there will be consequences. | 要是达不成 后果很严重 |
[14:16] | Okay, look, don’t panic. | 听着 别慌 |
[14:18] | Not until we know if… | 直到我们知道是否… |
[14:21] | what they sent you truly belongs to your father. | 他们寄给你的东西确实属于你父亲 |
[14:23] | When will that be? | 那要等到什么时候 |
[14:25] | Look, I’ll interface immigration | 我会和移民局交涉 |
[14:28] | and check your father’s fingerprint. | 核查你父亲的指纹 |
[14:30] | I’m not handing over that program | 我不会交出那个项目的 |
[14:31] | until we know that your father is alive. | 除非知道你父亲还活着 |
[14:34] | I know I betrayed you. | 我知道我背叛过你 |
[14:37] | But you’re the only person who can save him. | 但你是唯一能救他的人 |
[14:40] | I’m running out of time. | 我快没时间了 |
[14:43] | Did–do you still have Helen’s number? | 你还有海伦的电话号码吗 |
[14:45] | It’s been disconnected. | 电话打不通 |
[14:46] | Well, give it to me anyway. | 还是给我吧 |
[14:48] | She probably met that creepy voice mail guy somewhere. | 她可能见过那个吓人的语音留言男 |
[14:52] | Her phone records might tell us where she was last. | 她的电话录音或许会告诉我们她在哪 |
[14:55] | You should get back to Nolcorp. | 你得回诺氏集团了 |
[14:57] | They might be watching. | 他们可能会监视你 |
[14:58] | I’ll meet you at the office, okay? | 我在办公室见你 行吗 |
[15:09] | Is Jack okay? | 杰克还好吗 |
[15:10] | He’s still unconscious. Declan’s with him. | 他还没清醒 德克兰陪着他呢 |
[15:13] | Emily, I think you were right. | 艾米莉 我觉得你是对的 |
[15:14] | The Graysons killed Helen Crowley. | 格雷森一家杀了海伦·克劳利 |
[15:16] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[15:17] | Well, the last two places her phone was used | 她使用电话的最后两个地点 |
[15:20] | were Grayson Manor | 分别是格雷森庄园 |
[15:21] | and then the Stowaway the next day– | 和第二天的偷渡者酒吧 |
[15:24] | A place Helen had no reason to be. | 海伦没有任何理由去那里 |
[15:26] | But victoria did. | 但维多利亚可能去 |
[15:28] | My god, she was framing Amanda | 老天 她陷害了阿曼达 |
[15:30] | so the initiative would go after her and not them. | 这样联盟就去追她而不是他们 |
[15:32] | Like father, like daughter? | 有其父必有其女吗 |
[15:35] | Hey, any luck finding that computer? | 找到了那台电脑吗 |
[15:36] | No. No. | 没有 |
[15:38] | But I don’t think Amanda would risk hiding it | 但我觉得阿曼达不会冒险把它藏在 |
[15:39] | anywhere near Carl or Jack. | 靠近卡尔和杰克的地方 |
[15:43] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:44] | 萨福克县验尸处 健康服务部下属部门 | |
[15:54] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[15:57] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[15:59] | Where’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特在哪里 |
[16:00] | She insisted on going in there alone. | 她坚持要单独去那儿 |
[16:06] | She’s brave… | 她很勇敢… |
[16:08] | like her sister. | 就像她姐姐 |
[16:10] | Well, there are moments in a person’s life | 人生中 总有些时刻 |
[16:12] | that change you forever. | 能永远地改变你 |
[16:14] | And I fear | 而我担心 |
[16:15] | that this is one of them for Charlotte. | 对夏洛特来说 这就是其中之一 |
[16:18] | especially since she and her sister | 特别是自从她和她姐姐 |
[16:20] | had grown so attached. | 产生了如此深厚的感情 |
[16:22] | You try to protect your children from all pain. | 你努力保护你的孩子免受伤害 |
[16:26] | But to not be able to stop | 但却无力阻止 |
[16:27] | what’s going on behind those steel doors… | 这扇钢门之后发生的事情 |
[16:30] | You must feel so helpless. | 你肯定觉得非常无助 |
[16:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:37] | Oh, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[16:39] | Baby, I’ve got you. It’s okay. | 宝贝 有我在 没事的 |
[16:42] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[17:02] | I know you technically have free rein over this place, | 我知道你可以随意管理这地方 |
[17:05] | but believe me when I tell you, | 但听我说 |
[17:06] | You do not want to mess with me, not today. | 别烦我 至少今天别 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry about Jack and Amanda. | 杰克和阿曼达的事情 我很遗憾 |
[17:12] | I-I just heard. | 我刚刚才听说 |
[17:13] | I know you didn’t come all the way across town | 我知道你跑这么远过来 |
[17:15] | to deliver your half-hearted condolences. | 不是来虚情假意的吊唁的 |
[17:18] | What do you want? | 你要怎样 |
[17:20] | You never sent me the report I asked for | 你一直没给我发我要的报告 |
[17:22] | detailing your abandoned R&D. | 详细说明你放弃了的发明 |
[17:24] | Yeah. Guess I kind of forgot about it. | 是 大概我忘了这事 |
[17:26] | No, see, I don’t think you did. | 不 我觉得你没忘 |
[17:28] | I think you don’t want me to know about carrion, | 我觉得你是不想让我知道”蚀尸计划” |
[17:30] | and you’d rather get fired than tell me what it does. | 宁愿解雇 也不愿告诉我那是什么 |
[17:33] | Let’s see if you’re right. Fire me. | 那就走着瞧 解雇我就是 |
[17:37] | Nolan, | 诺兰 |
[17:38] | If I find out you’ve done anything | 如果我发现 你没有 |
[17:40] | other than destroy that program, | 摧毁了那个项目 |
[17:41] | I won’t just fire you. | 我不会只是开除你 |
[17:42] | I will cripple you with lawsuits | 我会告你告到底 |
[17:44] | and make sure you never write another line of code again. | 确保你再也写也不出一行代码 |
[17:47] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[17:49] | Control, alt, delete. | 彻底删除 |
[17:53] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:04] | Sweetheart, are you all right? | 甜心 你还好吗 |
[18:07] | How’s little Carl? | 小卡尔怎么样 |
[18:10] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[18:12] | I keep checking to see if something’s changed, | 我一直呆在他身边 |
[18:15] | if somehow he knows his mother’s… gone, but– | 要是他知道他妈妈…去世了 但 |
[18:18] | He’s too little. | 他太小了 |
[18:20] | He couldn’t possibly understand. | 他不太可能理解 |
[18:22] | He will one day. | 总有一天会的 |
[18:26] | Do you remember Grandma Grayson’s funeral? | 你记得格雷森奶奶的葬礼吗 |
[18:30] | Until today, | 直至今日 |
[18:30] | She was the only dead body I’d ever seen. | 她是唯一见过过世的人 |
[18:33] | And she was so beautiful. | 而且她仍是那样美丽 |
[18:35] | But seeing Amanda lying there, | 但看着阿曼达躺在那儿 |
[18:38] | I wanted to just say it wasn’t her | 我多么希望那不是她 |
[18:39] | so I could pretend it wasn’t true. | 这样我才能假装这一切都没发生 |
[18:41] | She had a very hard life. | 她生活艰难 |
[18:44] | Not everybody’s as lucky as we are. | 不是每个人都能像我们这么幸运 |
[18:47] | The other thing I remember | 我记得的另外一件 |
[18:48] | About Grandma Grayson’s funeral… | 关于格雷森奶奶葬礼的事情 |
[18:50] | were the hundreds of people | 是上百人 |
[18:51] | who came to pay their respects. | 前来悼念 |
[18:53] | I can’t find anyone outside of Montauk | 我找不到任何蒙托克以外的人 |
[18:56] | to invite to Amanda’s service. | 来参加阿曼达的葬礼 |
[18:58] | Her mom seems to have just… | 她妈妈似乎 |
[19:00] | disappeared into thin air, | 凭空消失了 |
[19:01] | and when I called the state | 当我给州政府打电话 |
[19:03] | to see if they could help me find her foster family, | 看看他们能否帮我找到她的寄养家庭时 |
[19:05] | They said I needed a court order to release the records. | 他们说需要法院许可才能获得信息 |
[19:08] | Well, maybe it’s for the best. | 大概这样最好吧 |
[19:09] | Amanda left that life behind when she came to town, | 阿曼达抛弃之前的生活 来到这里 |
[19:12] | And I fear that if you go down that road, | 而我担心如果你追踪下去 |
[19:14] | You’ll find nothing but pain. | 能找到的也只有痛苦 |
[19:17] | 来自: 丹尼尔 需要和你谈谈 能在城里碰面吗 | |
[19:19] | Oh, darling, it’s your brother. | 亲爱的 是你哥哥 |
[19:47] | Nolan Ross, life’s pawn. | 诺兰·罗斯 人生走狗 |
[19:48] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[19:50] | I’ve retraced every step Amanda made. | 我追踪了阿曼达的每一步 |
[19:51] | The computer’s nowhere to be found. | 电脑无迹可寻 |
[19:53] | Well, nothing’s pinged on my end, | 我这里也毫无收获 |
[19:55] | so no one’s turned the computer on, | 没人打开过电脑 |
[19:57] | which means the Graysons don’t have it either. | 说明格雷森的人也没找到 |
[19:59] | And they may be losing Daniel, too. | 而且他们可能要失去丹尼尔了 |
[20:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:03] | Well, he came over here in person | 他单独过来找我 |
[20:05] | to tell me to destroy Carrion. | 让我毁了”蚀尸” |
[20:07] | Threatened to break my digital kneecaps | 威胁说 如果我不听话 |
[20:08] | if I didn’t comply. | 就要毁了我的代码生涯 |
[20:10] | He’s having a crisis of conscience. | 他可能是良心发现 |
[20:12] | Or maybe he’s just freaked out | 或者他害怕了 |
[20:13] | to realize he’s actually got one. | 意识到自己也有良心 |
[20:16] | Problem is, mine’s sending up red flags. | 问题是我也在良心不安 |
[20:19] | Because of Padma’s father. | 因为帕德玛的父亲 |
[20:21] | Like I said, I’m life’s pawn. | 如我所说 我是板上鱼肉 |
[20:23] | I just have to figure out who’s moving me next. | 我只能弄清下一个宰割我的是谁 |
[20:27] | Any word on Jack? | 有杰克的消息吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, no, not yet. I was about to head over. | 还没有 我正要去看他 |
[20:35] | Firewall. I’ll meet you there. | 防火墙 我到那儿见你 |
[20:40] | I heard they found Amanda. | 我听说找到了阿曼达的尸体 |
[20:43] | Charlotte made the I.D. | 夏洛特去认尸的 |
[20:45] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[20:47] | No. | 不 |
[20:49] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不好 |
[20:52] | And what’s worse… | 更糟的是 |
[20:53] | is Victoria is using Amanda’s death | 维多利亚利用阿曼达去世 |
[20:55] | to get close to Charlotte again. | 来靠近夏洛特 |
[20:58] | Without that love… Victoria would have nothing. | 没有了亲情 维多利亚便一无所有 |
[21:02] | Well, you’ve always known how to destroy the woman. | 你总是知道怎么打垮那个女人 |
[21:06] | Her children. | 利用她的孩子 |
[21:10] | How did I get so far off track? | 我怎么跟原始目标偏离了这么多 |
[21:16] | Declan, hi. | 德克兰 嗨 |
[21:18] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[21:24] | Jack’s coming too. | 杰克醒了 |
[21:39] | Dec. | 德克 |
[21:40] | Yeah, Jack. I’m here. | 杰克 我在 |
[21:42] | Emily. Where, where’s Amanda? | 艾米莉 阿曼达在哪儿 |
[21:44] | Is she okay? Where’s Carl? | 她还好吗 卡尔呢 |
[21:47] | He’s fine. He’s with Charlotte. | 他很好 夏洛特陪着他呢 |
[21:51] | And Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[21:56] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[21:59] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[22:04] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[22:08] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:21] | I am so very sorry for your loss, Mr. Porter. | 节哀顺变 波特先生 |
[22:26] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[22:30] | No, I want to talk to him. | 不 我要和他谈谈 |
[22:35] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[22:45] | Apologies, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[22:47] | I assure you, it wasn’t my intent to, | 我向你保证 这不是我的本意 |
[22:50] | uh, interrupt you in your hour of grief. | 我没想在你哀恸时打扰你 |
[22:52] | You can stop pretending. I know why you’re really here. | 别装了 我知道你为什么来 |
[22:57] | The administrator just told me | 管理员刚告诉我 |
[22:58] | You offered to pay my hospital bill. | 你提出要为我支付医疗费 |
[23:02] | Well, you’ve been misinformed. | 那你听错了 |
[23:04] | I didn’t offer. I insisted. | 不是提议 是我坚持这么做 |
[23:06] | One of the last things you need to be grappling with right now | 你现在最不应该考虑的就是 |
[23:09] | is a steep financial blow. | 钱的问题 |
[23:11] | You’re very generous. | 您真慷慨 |
[23:13] | Tragedy has a way of bringing out our better angels. | 悲剧总能让我们展现出内心善良的一面 |
[23:18] | And, uh, you know, in spite of our strained history, | 尽管我们之间有过不愉快的历史 |
[23:21] | Amanda was, um… | 但阿曼达对我来说 |
[23:23] | family, | 就像家人一样 |
[23:25] | as are you and your son. | 你和你的儿子也是 |
[23:27] | Listen, I take it as a personal failure | 我把这视为自己犯下的错 |
[23:29] | that I didn’t recognize Nate Ryan was using me | 我没发现奈特·瑞安是在利用我 |
[23:32] | to injure you. | 来伤害你 |
[23:33] | Well, you did the right thing in the end. | 但最后你做了正确的事 |
[23:37] | I just wish I could look him in the eye… | 我只是希望能直视他的眼睛 |
[23:41] | and ask why? | 问他这是为什么 |
[23:44] | Why did Amanda have to pay for the sins of my father? | 为什么要让阿曼达承担我父亲的罪责 |
[23:51] | Son… | 孩子 |
[23:52] | Just cherish the beautiful memories | 好好珍惜你和妻子共同拥有的 |
[23:54] | you have of your wife | 美好回忆吧 |
[23:56] | and keep them alive for baby Carl. | 为了小卡尔 把美好延续下去 |
[24:02] | I don’t know how I can ever repay you. | 我不知道该怎么报答你 |
[24:14] | Well, he’s, uh, he’s doing quite well | 在这样的情况下 |
[24:16] | given the circumstances. | 他表现得很坚强 |
[24:18] | Sadly, I don’t think | 遗憾的是 |
[24:19] | we’re ever gonna know exactly what happened on that boat. | 我们永远不会知道那船上究竟发生了什么 |
[24:23] | You know, I’m gonna need some signatures from you. | 我需要你帮我签几个字 |
[24:30] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在做什么 |
[24:30] | – You just got out of surgery. – Whoa, jack. | -你刚做完手术 -别这样 杰克 |
[24:32] | Just lay back down. | 躺下就是 |
[24:32] | I gotta get outta here and finish what Amanda started | 我得离开这里 趁还来得及 |
[24:34] | before it’s too late. | 完成阿曼达未竟的事情 |
[24:36] | Too late for what? What– what are you talking about? | 什么来不及 你在说什么 |
[24:38] | The real reason Amanda came back to the Hamptons | 阿曼达回到汉普顿真正原因 |
[24:41] | is the Graysons framed her father. | 是因为格雷森一家陷害了她父亲 |
[24:42] | Everything she needs to expose them | 能够揭发他们的所有证据 |
[24:43] | is on some computer she stole from Conrad. | 都在她从康拉德那里偷到的电脑里 |
[24:45] | That’s why they murdered her. | 所以他们才谋杀了她 |
[24:46] | I gotta find it before Grayson does. | 我得在格雷森之前找到它 |
[24:47] | Just tell us where it is and we’ll find it for you. | 告诉我们在哪里 我们替你去找 |
[24:48] | I don’t know where it is. That’s the thing. | 我不知道在哪里 这才是问题所在 |
[24:51] | Look, you ca–you can’t tell anyone about this, | 听着 你们不能把这事告诉任何人 |
[24:53] | especially the police. | 尤其是警方 |
[24:55] | We won’t, but you are much safer here, | 不会的 但你在这里要更安全 |
[24:57] | especially if what you say is true. | 特别是 如果你说的为真 |
[24:58] | If you don’t help me get out of here, | 如果你不帮我离开这里 |
[24:59] | I will walk out myself. | 我就自己走出去 |
[25:00] | Okay, listen, we will arrange for help at the Stowaway, | 听着 我们会在偷渡者酒吧安排帮手 |
[25:02] | but it’s gonna take some time. | 但需要一点时间 |
[25:03] | Just don’t do anything until we come for you. | 我们来找你前 别轻举妄动 |
[25:10] | I’ve been looking into the crash of flight 197. | 我一直在调查197航班的坠毁事故 |
[25:14] | What exactly for? | 为什么呢 |
[25:16] | The companies that profited in the wake of the attack. | 那些在事故后立马获益的公司 |
[25:18] | Guess who owns a controlling stake | 猜猜在全球主要机场的 |
[25:20] | in the security systems manufacturer | 安保系统制造商中 |
[25:22] | for every major airport in the world. | 谁拥有主要控股权 |
[25:26] | Grayson Global. | 格雷森国际 |
[25:27] | Everything we have is blood money. | 我们手中有的都是血汗钱 |
[25:30] | And until I figure out | 除非我弄清楚 |
[25:31] | what nightmare they’re planning for us next, | 他们下一步针对我们的计划 |
[25:32] | I’m done taking their orders. | 我不会听他们的了 |
[25:34] | Daniel, now is not the time to raise red flags. | 丹尼尔 现在不是挑起事端的时候 |
[25:36] | Now if you want to rid our family | 如果你想让这些寄生虫 |
[25:38] | of these parasites for good, | 永远离开我们家人 |
[25:39] | you have to do it surgically. | 你必须有周密的计划 |
[25:41] | What, like the way you and dad cut them out 20 years ago? | 就像20年前你和爸爸跟他们一刀两断 |
[25:43] | No. They can’t force me to do anything. | 不 他们不能强迫我做任何事 |
[25:45] | Yes, they can. | 他们完全可以 |
[25:47] | They’ll just send someone in Helen’s stead. | 他们只用派个人顶替海伦 |
[25:50] | I’ll bet that you’ve already had an unexpected encounter. | 我敢打赌你肯定已经接触到他了 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:55] | Two. | 有两个 |
[25:57] | One from a man named Trask | 一个人叫查斯克 |
[25:58] | asking me to step up their foreign investments. | 让我提高他们的对外投资金额 |
[26:00] | And the other? | 另一个呢 |
[26:02] | Aiden Mathis. | 艾登·马西斯 |
[26:03] | He claims to have helped sour Jason Prosser on Stonehaven. | 他说他调查了斯通海文的杰森·普罗塞 |
[26:08] | Then he’s one of them. | 那他就是其中一员 |
[26:09] | Or he was just having my back, | 或者他是在帮助我 |
[26:12] | Paving his way into the company like he said. | 如他所说 顺利的进入公司 |
[26:15] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能验证 |
[26:17] | Give Helen’s accounts to him. | 把海伦的账号给他 |
[26:19] | Ask Aiden to execute the trades. | 请艾登来执行交易 |
[26:21] | And if he’s one of the Initiative, | 如果他是为联盟效力 |
[26:22] | there’s no way he’s going to put his footprints | 那他不可能愿意在这些财务记录上 |
[26:24] | all over those financial records. | 留下自己的痕迹 |
[26:26] | And if he does? | 要是他愿意呢 |
[26:28] | Then he’ll have earned your trust… | 那他就赢得了你的信任… |
[26:30] | and mine. | 还有我的 |
[26:45] | Thanks for all this. | 谢谢你的照顾 |
[26:47] | Don’t worry. I’m sending Grayson the bill. | 别担心 我会找格雷森家买单的 |
[26:51] | Did you find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[26:53] | I turned this place upside down. | 我把这里翻遍了都没找到 |
[26:55] | If Amanda really did steal Conrad’s computer, | 如果阿曼达确实偷了康拉德的电脑 |
[26:57] | it’s definitely not here. | 显然她没把它藏在这 |
[26:58] | Maybe they already retrieved it. | 也许早就被他们拿回去了 |
[27:00] | Maybe that’s why Grayson’s being so nice. | 所以格雷森家才这么友善 |
[27:03] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[27:06] | I need to ask you something. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[27:09] | Yeah. Anything. | 好 任何事都行 |
[27:12] | I know it’s short notice with the funeral, but… | 我知道办葬礼的时间仓促 不过… |
[27:17] | would you give the eulogy? | 能由你来致悼词吗 |
[27:21] | Jack, I-I… | 杰克 我.. |
[27:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:26] | I’d–I’d do it myself, but… | 我也想亲自致悼词 但… |
[27:29] | after everything I learned on the boat– | 在船上发生这么多事以后 |
[27:31] | the vendetta, the gun, the computer– | 那些深仇大恨 那把枪 还有电脑 |
[27:35] | I’m just not even sure I… really ever knew her. | 我都不知道自己是不是…真的了解她 |
[27:40] | Of course you did. | 你当然了解 |
[27:43] | She was your wife, and she adored you. | 她是你的妻子 她深深地爱慕着你 |
[27:45] | The evidence is all around you. | 这样的证据无处不在 |
[27:50] | There is no doubt in my mind | 毫无疑问 在我心中 |
[27:52] | that Amanda’s love for you was real. | 阿曼达对你的爱是真心的 |
[27:53] | She would’ve done anything for you. | 她愿意为你牺牲一切 |
[27:56] | Except tell me the truth. | 除了告诉我真相 |
[28:02] | I need to be alone. | 我想一个人静静 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | If you need anything, I’m here. | 有什么需要 随时叫我 |
[29:11] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[29:14] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:18] | I just wanted to come and–and check in | 我只是想过来签到 |
[29:19] | and see how you were doing. | 顺便看看你怎么样 |
[29:21] | I haven’t heard from you in a couple of days. | 几天没有你的消息了 |
[29:24] | I guess I’m more private than the rest of my family. | 大概我比家里的其他人更低调点 |
[29:28] | I heard your dad’s… | 我听说你父亲… |
[29:30] | making a statement today. | 准备今天发表竞选声明 |
[29:33] | I know, of all days. | 我知道 整天都有这样的新闻 |
[29:35] | I feel like I was just getting to know her. | 我觉得我才刚开始了解她 |
[29:38] | I still had so many questions. | 我还有很多的疑问 |
[29:40] | She had this whole past I knew nothing about. | 她的整个过去我一无所知 |
[29:43] | And I hate that there will only be a few people | 而且我很遗憾 没有几个人 |
[29:44] | coming to her funeral. | 来参加她的葬礼 |
[29:46] | It’s all the people that mattered to her. | 来参加的都是对她来说最重要的人 |
[29:49] | That’s all that counts. | 那就够了 |
[29:52] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[29:54] | She just deserved such a fuller life. | 她不该这么薄命 |
[29:59] | Well, I just wanted to check in. | 好吧 那我去签到了 |
[30:02] | I’ll see you at the service. | 我们葬礼上见 |
[30:04] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[30:07] | She was lucky to have a friend like you. | 能有你这样的朋友 她很幸运 |
[30:19] | 来自伊莱·詹姆斯 你还在找阿曼达·克拉克的继兄吗 | |
[30:28] | Mathis, it’s Grayson. | 马西斯 我是格雷森 |
[30:30] | Morning. I hope it’s good news. | 早上好 我希望是好消息 |
[30:32] | Uh, you tell me. | 好坏由你决定 |
[30:34] | I’m planning to present you | 我计划在下次董事会议上 |
[30:34] | to the board for vetting at the next meeting. | 提交让你加入董事会的审批申请 |
[30:37] | That’s not good news. That’s fantastic news. | 那可不止是好消息 是天大的好消息 |
[30:39] | First I’d like to showcase your value | 首先我想让你运作投资 |
[30:41] | by having you capitalize on some opportunities abroad. | 一些海外的商机 以此体现你的价值 |
[30:44] | Happy to. | 非常乐意 |
[30:45] | All right. Let me know when you’ve made the trades. | 好的 等你完成交易之后通知我 |
[30:49] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[30:50] | Daniel, hi. | 丹尼尔 你好 |
[30:54] | Um… I’ve been meaning to call or stop by. | 我本想打个电话或者来探望的 |
[30:57] | Oh, you’re busy. It’s okay. | 你很忙 没关系 |
[31:00] | I’m… so sorry… about everything. | 对这一切 我很遗憾 |
[31:07] | Do you think you’ll be coming to the funeral? | 你有时间参加葬礼吗 |
[31:09] | I know it’d mean a lot to Charlotte and… | 我知道这对夏洛特来说意义重大 而且 |
[31:12] | to me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[31:15] | Yeah. I’ll be there. | 当然 我会去的 |
[31:17] | Good. | 那好 |
[31:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | The great state of New York | 纽约州的繁荣昌盛 |
[31:38] | is built on the strength of its community. | 依靠的 是社区大众的力量 |
[31:42] | The heart of the state is its populous. | 整个州的核心在于它众多的人口 |
[31:45] | To govern it all is to govern for all. | 政府应当执政为民 |
[31:49] | So when one of us is lost, | 所以失去我们中的任何人 |
[31:51] | it alters the state, the city, the citizen. | 都会改变整个州 整个城市和全体市民 |
[31:55] | I invite you all to join me in mourning the loss | 我邀请大家与我一同为阿曼达·克拉克的 |
[31:57] | of Amanda Clarke, | 逝去致哀 |
[31:59] | a life sadly cut short decades before her time. | 一条令人悲痛的英年早逝的生命 |
[32:03] | A victim of circumstance, | 她是环境的牺牲品 |
[32:05] | Amanda led a troubled early life | 阿曼达有着不幸的童年生活 |
[32:08] | but persevered through monumental odds | 但她通过不懈的坚持努力 |
[32:12] | and created a loving family of her own. | 建立了自己温暖的家庭 |
[32:15] | She leaves behind her loving husband Jack, | 她离开了她挚爱的丈夫杰克 |
[32:18] | her young son Carl… | 年幼的儿子卡尔… |
[32:20] | and her half sister, my daughter Charlotte. | 以及同父异母的妹妹 我的女儿夏洛特 |
[32:23] | And as my family mourns her loss, | 我的家庭因她的逝去而哀痛 |
[32:26] | we cherish her memory. | 我们珍惜有她的回忆 |
[32:28] | Hey, Nolan. You watching this? | 诺兰 你看到了吗 |
[32:31] | Someone turned on your computer. | 有人打开了你的电脑 |
[32:33] | Tell me it’s not at Grayson manor. | 告诉我它不在格雷森庄园里 |
[32:35] | Worse. .. It’s at the Stowaway. | 比那更糟 它在偷渡者酒吧里 |
[32:39] | As New Yorkers, as human beings, | 作为纽约人 作为一个人 |
[32:42] | And, of course, as Porters. | 当然 也作为波特家的一员 |
[32:46] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[32:48] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[32:50] | Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Grayson. | 谢谢你的慷慨之词 格雷森先生 |
[32:53] | I’m sure wherever Amanda is right now, | 我相信无论阿曼达现在在哪 |
[32:55] | She’s watching.. and smiling. | 她一定微笑地在看着这一切 |
[33:03] | No, Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[33:18] | I saw you on TV. I’m sure it wasn’t easy | 我在电视上看见你了 我知道这不好受 |
[33:21] | Watching Conrad capitalize on all this. | 眼睁睁看着康拉德利用这一切 |
[33:24] | Here. Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:32] | I remember when Amanda first moved in here. | 我还记得阿曼达第一次搬进来的时候 |
[33:36] | She said it was the first place that ever felt like home. | 她说这是第一次找到有家的感觉的地方 |
[33:39] | Except for her father’s cottage, | 还有他父亲的别墅 |
[33:41] | which… now belongs to you. | 现在那里属于你了 |
[33:46] | You gonna put that in your eulogy? | 你会把那个写进悼词里吗 |
[33:49] | No. | 不会 |
[33:52] | What about your time together in juvie? | 那你们共同在少管所度过的时光呢 |
[33:56] | I always wondered | 我一直怀疑 |
[33:58] | how you got so close so fast. | 你们怎么能这么快变得这么亲密 |
[34:01] | Did she pick you up from Allenwood like she promised? | 她像承诺的一样去艾伦伍德接你了吗 |
[34:03] | It was in the duffel bag with the computer she was hiding, | 这个就放在她藏那台计算机的背包里 |
[34:05] | or you were both hiding as far as I know. | 又或者据我所知 是你们一起藏的 |
[34:07] | Jack– | 杰克 |
[34:08] | On top of all the misery, | 经历了这么多苦难 |
[34:10] | to find out that you were lying to me, too? | 结果你也在骗我 |
[34:12] | You didn’t just know each other. You were like sisters. | 你们不只是认识 你们情同姐妹 |
[34:14] | It was a part of my past | 这只是我的过去 |
[34:15] | I didn’t want anyone to know about. | 我不想告诉任何人 |
[34:16] | Why? Didn’t want to tarnish your perfect image? | 为什么 不想破坏你完美的形象 |
[34:19] | The same reason you didn’t tell me | 这跟你没告诉我瑞安兄弟俩的事情 |
[34:20] | what was happening with the Ryan brothers– | 原因是一样的 |
[34:22] | Pride, self-preservation. | 自负 自我保护 |
[34:24] | What else didn’t you tell me out of self-preservation? | 你为了自我保护还瞒了我什么 |
[34:28] | That Amanda loved you from the moment that she met you. | 阿曼达对你一见钟情 |
[34:32] | And none of that ever stopped, | 而这一切从未停止 |
[34:34] | not in the foster homes, not in juvie. | 无论是在寄养家庭还是少管所 |
[34:36] | None of that was a lie. | 这一切都没骗你 |
[34:39] | Did you know about her plan for the Graysons? | 你知道她对格雷森家族的计划吗 |
[34:42] | Jack, this was so– | 杰克 这… |
[34:43] | Actually, you know what? I don’t want to hear it, Emily. | 我不想再听你解释了 艾米莉 |
[34:46] | You’re Carl’s godmother. If you knew, | 你是卡尔的教母 如果你知道 |
[34:48] | I can’t believe you would let Amanda put herself, | 我真不敢相信你会让阿曼达 |
[34:50] | all of us, in that kind of danger. | 让我们大家面对这么多危险 |
[34:52] | Jack, I am so sorry about everything. | 杰克 我非常抱歉 |
[34:54] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空听你道歉 |
[34:57] | I gotta bury my wife in an hour. | 一个小时后我要埋葬我的妻子 |
[35:03] | Please… | 求你了 |
[35:05] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[35:21] | Shouldn’t you be at the funeral? | 你不是应该参加去葬礼吗 |
[35:23] | I’m leaving in a few minutes. | 马上就走了 |
[35:26] | I’ve been up… | 我一晚上 |
[35:29] | all night working on Carrion, | 都在攻克蚀尸项目 |
[35:32] | finishing it. | 完善它 |
[35:37] | The fingerprint matched your father’s immigration file. | 那个指纹与你父亲移民文件中的一样 |
[35:40] | One funeral’s enough for today. | 今天一场葬礼就足够了 |
[35:42] | I just hope there aren’t countless more | 我只是希望不会有更多 |
[35:44] | coming down the pike. | 无辜的人受伤 |
[35:55] | I can’t tell you what to do, Padma. | 我没法告诉你怎么做 帕德玛 |
[35:57] | But when they make contact, | 但是当他们联系你时 |
[36:00] | keep in mind | 一定记住 |
[36:01] | that the people that took your dad | 抓走你父亲的人 |
[36:03] | don’t have the best track record | 为了完成他们最终的目的 |
[36:04] | when it comes to fulfilling their end of the bargain. | 是无所不用其极的 |
[36:12] | Death is a thief. | 死神是个窃贼 |
[36:15] | It takes and keeps all that a person is… | 它会偷取一个人的现在 |
[36:19] | that a person was. | 和他的曾经 |
[36:23] | And when death takes from us | 当死神把非凡的阿曼达 |
[36:24] | someone as extraordinary as Amanda, | 从我们身边带走时 |
[36:27] | It takes with it not just her past, | 它不仅仅带走了她的过去 |
[36:30] | but who she was to us every day. | 更带走了我们对她每日的回忆 |
[36:34] | Amanda was special. | 阿曼达是特别的 |
[36:37] | But she never had it easy. | 但她的一生并不平坦 |
[36:40] | A childhood torn from her… | 被夺走的童年… |
[36:44] | a rough adolescence, | 痛苦的青少年时期 |
[36:46] | and a damning identity that was thrust upon her, | 和一个强加在她身上的恶名声 |
[36:49] | which she bore with dignity | 但她却从容面对 |
[36:53] | until she made herself a new name– | 直到她重新得到了个名字 |
[36:56] | Amanda Porter… | 阿曼达·波特 |
[36:58] | We can trust Aiden. He made the trades. | 艾登可信 他完成了交易 |
[37:00] | A name that was her own, | 一个属于她的名字 |
[37:04] | free from the binds of history… | 摆脱了过去的纷扰 |
[37:09] | Looking forward with a man who loved her for… | 追寻一个永远爱她的男人 |
[37:12] | all of her strengths… | 欣赏其优点 |
[37:16] | and all of her weaknesses. | 包容其缺点 |
[37:20] | Amanda, all of us here today have embraced you, | 阿曼达 所有到场的人都永远接受你 |
[37:22] | and we love you. | 永远爱你 |
[37:24] | We will protect… | 我们会保护 |
[37:26] | the husband and child that you leave behind, | 你所留下的丈夫和儿子 |
[37:31] | the sister that you were just getting to know. | 保护你刚刚开始熟悉的妹妹 |
[37:35] | And we will greet every new day as a gift, | 我们会怀着感恩的心迎接每一天 |
[37:39] | approaching it with the same bravery | 用同样的勇气和决心度过 |
[37:42] | and determination | 每一天 |
[37:44] | with which you lived your entire life. | 正如你所度过的一生 |
[38:31] | Thank you for coming, | 谢谢你的到来 |
[38:33] | your whole family. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢你们全家 其实不必的 |
[38:35] | Well, we all wanted to, son. | 我们都愿意这么做 孩子 |
[38:38] | I was, uh, hoping I could come by | 我希望下周可以 |
[38:40] | and visit you next week. | 去拜访你 |
[38:42] | Maybe talk about finding a way to honor Amanda. | 商量纪念阿曼达的方式 |
[38:46] | Our door is always open. | 我的大门永远为你打开 |
[38:47] | Always. | 永远 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[38:52] | I don’t know if he’ll ever forgive me. | 我不知道他会不会原谅我 |
[38:54] | He’ll come around. | 他会想明白的 |
[38:55] | I wanted to tell him the truth. | 我想告诉他真相 |
[38:57] | He deserves that. | 他应该知道真相 |
[38:59] | Someday, maybe. | 还是以后吧 |
[39:02] | Right now, regardless of how he feels, | 现在 抛开他的感受 |
[39:04] | you can’t take Amanda away from him again. | 你不能再将阿曼达从他身边夺走了 |
[39:10] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[39:12] | You think you can come back to the bar with me? | 你能跟我回趟酒吧吗 |
[39:15] | I got some computer problems I need your help with. | 我有一些电脑问题需要你的帮助 |
[39:18] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[39:26] | Yes. | 喂 |
[39:28] | The boy knows nothing. | 他什么也不知道 |
[39:35] | It was a lovely speech. | 很感人的致辞 |
[39:39] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[39:41] | Despite their best efforts, | 虽然他们努力了 |
[39:44] | David and his daughter were plagued by darkness. | 大卫和他的女儿还是双双殒命了 |
[39:50] | At least he wasn’t here to see her go. | 还好他没有目睹她离开 |
[39:54] | To lose a child like that… | 失去自己的孩子 |
[39:58] | no one should have to bear that kind of loss. | 没人能承受这种痛苦 |
[40:32] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[40:40] | Back in your hands where it belongs, | 物归原主 |
[40:43] | for you to do with as you wish. | 任你处置 |
[40:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:56] | Protecting Jack like I said I would. | 如我所说的 保护杰克 |
[40:57] | The evidence on that laptop | 那台笔记本上的证据 |
[40:58] | could send the Graysons away for lifetimes. | 可以让格雷森家族永世不得翻身 |
[41:00] | The kind of punishment I came here for | 我来这里所追寻的惩罚 |
[41:02] | had nothing to do with prison. | 跟监狱没什么关系 |
[41:05] | That computer was never part of the plan. | 那台电脑从来都不是计划的一部分 |
[41:06] | It only clouded my judgment. | 它只会影响我的判断 |
[41:09] | So back to basics? | 一切回归原始 |
[41:13] | No more distractions. | 没有任何干扰 |
[41:33] | Grace, can you come here? | 格蕾丝 你能来一下吗 |
[41:35] | What time have you got? | 现在几点了 |
[41:36] | 7:40, why? | 7:40 怎么了 |
[41:39] | This clock’s running slow. | 这台表走慢了 |
[41:40] | You mind taking it to the shop? | 你能拿去修一下吗 |
[41:42] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:46] | If you like it, you can keep it. | 如果你喜欢 可以自己留着 |
[41:48] | My watch works just fine. | 我的表没啥问题 |
[42:13] | Did you know her well? | 你很了解她吗 |
[42:18] | Very. | 非常了解 |
[42:20] | The Amanda Clarke I knew was a survivor. | 我所知道的阿曼达·克拉克命很硬 |
[42:24] | Never thought I’d find her here. | 没想到最后见到她是在这里 |
[42:28] | How did you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[42:30] | She burned our house down. | 她烧了我们的房子 |
[42:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:38] | I’m her brother. | 我是她的继兄 |