时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been finishing the Carrion | 我一晚上都在完善蚀尸计划 |
[00:05] | The people that took your dad | 抓走你父亲的人 |
[00:07] | don’t have the best track record | 为了完成他们最终的目的 |
[00:08] | when it comes to fulfilling their end of the bargain. | 是无所不用其极的 |
[00:10] | Aiden Mathis, welcome aboard. | 艾登·马西斯 欢迎加入 |
[00:13] | Kenny was driving that boat? | 是肯尼开的船 |
[00:14] | Makes sense, | 这样也说得通 |
[00:15] | considering no one came forward | 因为没人主动承认救了你的命 |
[00:16] | to say they saved your life. | 救了你的命 |
[00:18] | They’re hiding their money in this foundation | 他们把钱藏在基金会里 |
[00:19] | in case there’s an investigation and their assets are frozen. | 以防调查时财产遭到冻结 |
[00:22] | If we can access that account, | 如果我们能进入那个账户 |
[00:24] | we could bankrupt the Graysons. | 我们就能让格雷森一家破产 |
[00:25] | Whoever wrote the code protecting this bank account | 不管是谁编写程序来保护这个银行账账户 |
[00:28] | is the same person that sealed your father’s fate. | 就是毁了你父亲一生的那个人 |
[00:30] | The falcon is back. | “猎鹰”重出江湖 |
[00:32] | My foster brother showed up. | 我的继兄出现了 |
[00:33] | Eli was my protector till I burnt down our house. | 在我烧毁我们家之前 伊莱总是保护我 |
[00:37] | Eli James. | 我叫伊莱·詹姆斯 |
[00:38] | We would love for you to be a guest | 我们希望你能作为荣誉嘉宾 |
[00:40] | at the inaugural benefit in your sister’s name. | 出席以令妹命名的基金会的开幕典礼 |
[00:42] | Looking pretty good for a dead girl. | 作为一个”已死之人” 你看上去不错 |
[00:44] | You’re not worried that I’m gonna mess things up, are you? | 你担心我会捣乱 是吗 |
[00:59] | In the art of war… | 兵法有云 |
[01:02] | If you know the enemy and know yourself… | 知己知彼 |
[01:07] | You need not fear the approaching battles. | 来者无惧 |
[01:29] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[01:33] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[01:35] | Reading this book a thousand times won’t change what he did. | 这本书你再读多少遍也改不了他的罪行 |
[01:38] | What are you doing back here? | 你回这儿做什么 |
[01:40] | You got picked by that family. | 你被那家人挑走了 |
[01:42] | We made a promise, remember? | 我们有过约定 还记得吗 |
[01:44] | Stay together, no matter what. | 无论风雨 携手相依 |
[01:47] | But if you know only yourself and not your enemy… | 但如果你只知其己 不知其彼 |
[01:53] | For every victory… | 那即使胜利 |
[01:54] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[01:56] | There will also be defeat. | 也不久长 |
[01:58] | I take it this is not you trying to I. D. the falcon. | 我希望你不是在试图找出猎鹰是谁 |
[02:02] | Nolan’s on that. | 诺兰在做这事 |
[02:03] | I found out that Eli’s been in contact with our foster mother. | 查到伊莱一直还和我们的养母有联系 |
[02:07] | Miss Hayward. I thought she was horrible to you. | 海沃德小姐 我记得她对你们很不好 |
[02:08] | She was. Made a small fortune taking in older, | 没错 她通过收留年长的 |
[02:11] | unwanted orphans, scamming the agencies, | 无人问津的孤儿 欺骗政府让他们以为 |
[02:13] | convincing them the money went to better our lives. | 付的钱让我们过的更好而中饱私囊 |
[02:16] | It didn’t. | 但我们过得很不好 |
[02:17] | And these are the kids you lived with? | 这些是和你一起住过的孩子们吗 |
[02:20] | And this is where they are now. | 他们现在出现在这些报道上 |
[02:23] | Addicts, prostitutes, felons. | 瘾君子 妓女 恶棍 |
[02:25] | Eli’s got into your head… | 伊莱占据了你全部思维 |
[02:27] | and your heart, which means he has to go. | 全部心怀 所以你得让他离开 |
[02:29] | I know, but I can’t hurt him. | 我知道 但我不能伤害他 |
[02:32] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[02:34] | What’s happening at Grayson Global? | 格雷森国际怎么样了 |
[02:37] | Precious little. | 进展缓慢 |
[02:39] | Since I was upgraded to the board, | 自从我被提升进董事会后 |
[02:41] | Daniel’s gone oddly quiet. | 丹尼尔出奇地沉默 |
[02:44] | As for Daniel, he’s gonna keep you out of the loop | 至于丹尼尔 只要他还想让你上他的当 |
[02:45] | so long as he’s planning on making you his patsy. | 他就会把你抛在圈子之外 |
[02:49] | But I know him. | 但我了解他 |
[02:51] | He’s under a lot of pressure. He’s gonna need to confide in someone. | 他压力很大 他需要向某人倾吐秘密 |
[02:54] | And we both know who that’s gonna be. | 我们都知道这人选是谁 |
[03:06] | Daniel, it’s Emily. | 丹尼尔 我是艾米莉 |
[03:08] | Mr. Taylor, nice to hear your voice. | 泰勒先生 很高兴您来电 |
[03:12] | Is there a time when we could safely speak? | 有时间能让咱俩安全地谈话吗 |
[03:14] | Sure. How about in person? | 当然 当面谈如何 |
[03:16] | Um, can you have lunch tomorrow, say… 1:00? | 明天午餐一起吃吧 一点钟如何 |
[03:21] | That’s perfect. | 没问题 |
[03:22] | Terrific. I’ll text you the details. | 好极了 我短信你细节 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:29] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[03:31] | 1:00 for 2 tomorrow at Cafe Arnaud. | 明天一点在阿尔诺餐厅订两人的桌 |
[03:33] | Make it under Taylor. | 预订人为泰勒先生 |
[03:35] | Well, Grayson will get you a better table. | 如果以格雷森名义定 座位会更好 |
[03:37] | After I got into it with that guy the other day, | 自从我和那家伙发生过纠纷后 |
[03:39] | the paparazzi’s been gunning for me. | 狗仔就从不放过我 |
[03:41] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心没大错 |
[03:42] | Do you have a number for Mr. Taylor | 你有泰勒先生的号码吗 |
[03:43] | so I can let him know? | 我可以提前告知他一声 |
[03:45] | I’ll handle it. Thanks, Grace. | 我来就行了 多谢 格蕾丝 |
[03:49] | Daniel is far too trusting of the women with whom he involves himself. | 丹尼尔太盲目相信那个和他有旧的女人了 |
[03:54] | I don’t need to tell you | 你也知道 |
[03:55] | how much of a problem it would pose | 如果丹尼尔向艾米莉·索恩倾吐苦水 |
[03:57] | if Daniel were to unburden himself of recent events onto Emily Thorne. | 会造成多大的麻烦 |
[04:01] | Conrad, for once, I hate to say that I agree with you, | 康拉德 这次我必须承认我同意你说的 |
[04:03] | but it’s exactly that misguided affection | 但也正是利用这场痴恋 |
[04:05] | that we can use to keep Daniel quiet. | 我们让丹尼尔保持了沉默 |
[04:07] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[04:08] | Oh, good morning, Ms. Davenport. | 早上好 达文波特小姐 |
[04:10] | Not for you, it isn’t. | 这早晨对你可不好 |
[04:11] | Your polling numbers are abysmal. | 你的民调结果糟透了 |
[04:13] | Well, these numbers are based solely on boors | 这些数字就是那帮看日间脱口秀 |
[04:15] | watching their daytime talk shows, | 电话打来打去的 |
[04:17] | answering their rotary phones. | 傻瓜弄出来的 |
[04:18] | That kind of talk will hardly capture | 这番话可赢不来那些 |
[04:21] | the hearts and minds of people who don’t own | 没有第二套 第三套百万房产的 |
[04:23] | multimillion-dollar second and third homes. | 选民的心 |
[04:26] | The only positive was the bumps you received | 唯一民调上扬的时候就是 |
[04:28] | following the announcement of the Amanda Clarke foundation | 在你宣布成立阿曼达·克拉克基金会 |
[04:30] | and your TV appearance with Jack Porter. | 以及和杰克·波特在电视上出现的时候 |
[04:33] | And I believe there’s a way to continue raising awareness | 我相信 为了咱们双方的利益 |
[04:36] | for both our causes. | 我们也应该增加关注度 |
[04:38] | Always interested in a fresh idea. | 我一向乐于倾听新意见 |
[04:41] | Aren’t we all? I hope I’m not too late. | 我们都是这样的 我没迟到吧 |
[04:44] | Emily, we were just about to start a private meeting. | 艾米莉 我们正要开始私人会谈呢 |
[04:48] | Well, actually, I invited her. | 事实上 我邀请了她 |
[04:51] | After you appointed me co-chair, | 在你指定我做共同主席后 |
[04:54] | Emily here offered her services. | 艾米莉提出愿意为我服务 |
[04:59] | So what have I missed? | 我错过了什么 |
[04:59] | Well, Mr. James here was about to rescue my campaign. | 詹姆斯先生正要拯救我的选举大业 |
[05:04] | Well, in truth, Mr. Grayson, | 说实话 格雷森先生 |
[05:05] | it’s more about the Foundation and Amanda. | 这有关基金会和阿曼达 |
[05:09] | Now this is something I truly believe can be a benefit. | 我认为这个想法一定能带来好处 |
[05:13] | That’s Meredith Hayward. | 这是梅雷迪思·海沃德 |
[05:15] | She was my foster mother, and Amanda’s. | 她是我和阿曼达的养母 |
[05:18] | Well, if this is the woman whose house Amanda burned down, | 如果阿曼达烧毁的正是这个女人的房子 |
[05:20] | what makes you think she would want to take part | 为何你认为她会想要加入 |
[05:22] | in a foundation bearing Amanda’s name? | 阿曼达名义的基金会 |
[05:27] | Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[05:29] | Mrs. H. always taught us the power of forgiveness. | 海沃德夫人总是教诲我们宽恕的力量 |
[05:34] | But in recent years, | 但是最近几年 |
[05:36] | Hayward house has fallen on hard times. | 海沃德之家处境艰难 |
[05:38] | So you think the A. C. F. should sponsor her home? | 你是说阿曼达·克拉克基金会要赞助她 |
[05:41] | Out of the ashes, a beacon of hope? | 浴火重生 点燃希望 |
[05:43] | And with Amanda’s connection to Jack Porter, | 考虑到阿曼达和杰克·波特的关系 |
[05:46] | it’s a win-win for your campaign… | 这对你的竞选 以及基金会都有好处 |
[05:48] | And the foundation. | 合作双赢 |
[05:50] | Well, then, since it’s Mr. James’ idea, | 既然这是詹姆斯先生提出的主意 |
[05:53] | I think he should run with it. | 我认为应该由他来负责 |
[05:55] | Well, great. I’ll go pitch Mrs. H. the idea today. | 好的 我今天就去通知海沃德女士 |
[05:58] | I would love to accompany you. | 我很乐意与你同行 |
[06:00] | It’s a great way to see how amanda grew up. | 我很期待看看阿曼达成长的环境 |
[06:01] | By all means. | 如你所愿 |
[06:05] | Mr. Eli James– | 伊莱·詹姆斯先生 |
[06:07] | There’s a young man to watch. | 前途还真值得期待啊 |
[06:10] | I’ll say. | 同感 |
[06:18] | Nolan. | 字幕 |
[06:22] | Padma, you’re supposed to be in hiding. It is not safe for you here. | 帕德玛 你应该躲起来 这里不安全 |
[06:24] | It’s not safe for me anywhere. I just received this. | 哪对我而言都不安全 我刚收到了这个 |
[06:28] | My father’s not dead. | 我父亲没死 |
[06:41] | Padma, meri jaan, listen carefully. | 帕德玛 我亲爱的 仔细听好 |
[06:43] | There is an alley between Oswald and Drake, | 靠近东河的奥斯瓦德和德雷克街 |
[06:47] | near the east river. | 之间有条小巷 |
[06:48] | In two days’ time, you must come with the Carrion program. | 两天后 你必须带着蚀尸项目去那里 |
[06:52] | Come at noon. Bring nothing else and no one else. | 中午时分 不要带其他东西和其他人 |
[06:55] | Otherwise, they will kill me and you. | 否则他们会杀了你我 |
[06:58] | Oh, my god. Where’s Carrion? | 我的天呐 蚀尸呢 |
[07:01] | In a safe deposit box. | 在一个银行保管箱里 |
[07:02] | Okay, I’m gonna need to make some adjustments to its flash drive. | 好 我得给闪存盘做点修整 |
[07:06] | Padma, I swear to you, on my life, | 帕德玛 我以我的生命向你起誓 |
[07:10] | I won’t let any harm come to you or your father. | 我不会让你或你父亲出事的 |
[07:14] | But, uh… we’re gonna need some reinforcements. | 但是 我们需要帮手 |
[07:18] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[07:20] | Good. | 这就好 |
[07:22] | So what’s your end game, Eli? | 你的最终计划是什么 伊莱 |
[07:24] | I’m just trying to make the Amanda Clarke foundation | 我只是尽可能地把阿曼达·克拉克基金会 |
[07:27] | the best it can be. | 办到最好 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I realized that | 是啊 当你投了 |
[07:29] | when you invested my $100,000 into it. | 我的十万美元之时我就意识到了 |
[07:32] | If you’re not here for the money, then what do you want? | 如果你不想要钱 想要什么 |
[07:34] | You act like you don’t remember what that bitch did to us. | 你看好像忘了那个贱人对我们做过什么 |
[07:38] | No! Let go of me! | 不要 放开我 |
[07:43] | I remember just fine. | 我没忘 |
[07:46] | Well, then let me tell you something | 那让我告诉你一些 |
[07:48] | you couldn’t possibly remember. | 你不知道的吧 |
[07:50] | She kept a bunch of letters your father had written you. | 她私藏了你父亲写给你的一堆信件 |
[07:52] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[07:58] | Doesn’t seem like a man who didn’t love his daughter to me. | 看内容不像是个不爱女儿的父亲写的 |
[08:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[08:07] | I found it | 他们赶走你后 |
[08:08] | in Hayward’s safe after they took you away. | 我在海沃德的保险箱里找到的 |
[08:10] | I could only pocket one before she caught me. | 在她发现之前 我只来得及藏了一封 |
[08:12] | As far as I know, she’s still got the rest. | 据我所知 剩下的还在她手里 |
[08:15] | I want to get them back for you. | 我想帮你拿回来 |
[08:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:18] | ’cause I once made you a promise to always look after you. | 因为我曾承诺过要永远照顾你 |
[08:22] | And Hayward deserves to be punished. | 何况海沃德理应受到惩罚 |
[08:27] | Look, I’m doing this with or without you. | 你参不参与 我都要这么做 |
[08:31] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[08:33] | But we do it my way. | 但要按我的方式来 |
[08:53] | Did he tell you what he wrote in the letters? | 他告诉过你信里写了什么吗 |
[08:55] | A rebuttal of everything that Treadwell lied about. | 对特德韦尔所有谎言的反驳 |
[08:58] | When you never answered, | 因为你从没回信 |
[09:00] | he created those journals for you. | 所以他为你写下了那些日记 |
[09:01] | Look, Ems, there was nothing that David wrote | 艾米 大卫写的那些信 |
[09:04] | that would’ve changed anything. | 不能改变任何事 |
[09:05] | You know now– | 你现在都知道了 |
[09:06] | It could’ve changed everything, Nolan. | 那能改变一切 诺兰 |
[09:08] | If I’d have known that my father was reaching out, | 如果我知道我父亲还在关心我 |
[09:10] | I might not have lost him, | 也许我就不会失去他 |
[09:11] | I might not have lit that fire, | 也许我不会放那场火 |
[09:12] | I might not have gone to juvie. | 也许我就不会被送进少管所 |
[09:14] | – And Amanda– – Might. | -而且阿曼达… -那只是也许 |
[09:17] | Might still be alive. | 也许还活着 |
[09:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:23] | Driving down with Eli to manage our foster mother situation. | 和伊莱一起去处理我们养母的事 |
[09:26] | But first, I want to check on Jack. | 但首先 我想去看看杰克 |
[09:28] | Well, not to sound all needy, | 不是我想黏着你 |
[09:29] | but we do have the whole Carrion/Padma’s father | 可我们手头确实有用蚀尸项目 |
[09:32] | exchange thing to deal with, | 交换帕德玛父亲的事要做 |
[09:33] | and I could really use your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:36] | And when the time comes, I’ll be there. | 必要的时候 我会帮忙 |
[09:38] | Aiden will fill you in. | 艾登会向你解释的 |
[09:41] | Did you bring Carrion? | 你把”蚀尸”带来了吗 |
[09:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:45] | It’s a flash drive with a tracking device built into the head. | 一个在顶端装了跟踪装置的闪存盘 |
[09:49] | We’ll know where it is at all times. | 我们能一直追踪它的位置 |
[09:52] | That’s a good backup. | 这个当后备不错 |
[09:54] | Here. Have a look. | 看这里 |
[09:57] | The top floor of this car park provides | 这个停车场的顶层是瞄准 |
[09:58] | an excellent advantage place for exchange. | 交换人质场地的绝佳狙击点 |
[10:00] | When Padma’s father’s released, I’ll simply take out the players. | 一旦帕德玛父亲被放 我就会干掉敌人 |
[10:04] | The plan is to… shoot people? | 计划是要 杀人吗 |
[10:07] | Not people, Nolan. Terrorists. | 不是普通人 诺兰 是恐怖分子 |
[10:10] | What–what makes you think that blowing people’s brains out | 你凭什么认为爆了他们的头 |
[10:12] | won’t put a bigger target on the Laharis’ head? | 不会引来他们变本加厉地加害人质呢 |
[10:14] | They can’t harm them if they can’t find them. | 只要他们找不到人质 就没法加害 |
[10:16] | Padma and her father are gonna have to disappear. | 帕德玛和她父亲必须消失 |
[10:19] | What? | 什么 |
[10:22] | For good? | 永远消失吗 |
[10:25] | Emily has already found their new identities and a location. | 艾米莉为他们找好了新的身份和地方 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry, Nolan, but the only way | 抱歉 诺兰 但救帕德玛 |
[10:32] | to save Padma is to, um… | 最好的方式就是 |
[10:35] | let her go. | 让她走 |
[10:51] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[10:52] | Little guy keep you up all night? | 小家伙折腾得你一夜没睡吗 |
[10:54] | No, no, no. | 没没没 |
[10:56] | Carl slept through the night. I just… | 卡尔整夜睡得很香 只是我… |
[10:59] | can’t stomach that empty bed. | 没法忍受那张空荡荡的床 |
[11:00] | Looks like you’ve been busy. | 看来你也很忙 |
[11:03] | Any luck finding Kenny? | 有找到肯尼的线索了吗 |
[11:05] | No. None. | 没 杳无音信 |
[11:07] | His apartment’s empty. His phone’s been disconnected. | 他的公寓没人 电话撤消了 |
[11:09] | There’s no activity on his credit cards. | 信用卡也没有交易记录 |
[11:13] | Nolan. | 诺兰给我的 |
[11:15] | I promised I wouldn’t give up, but I… | 我发誓不会放弃 但我 |
[11:17] | I keep hitting these dead ends. | 只是在四处碰壁 |
[11:18] | If I can’t find Kenny, I may never know | 如果找不到肯尼 可能我就永远 |
[11:21] | exactly what happened to Amanda, or worse, | 都不知道那晚阿曼达发生了什么 |
[11:23] | why it happened. | 还有这一切的缘由 |
[11:24] | Well, maybe don’t give up just yet. | 现在还不是放弃的时候 |
[11:26] | – I think I have an idea. – Jack, you in there? | -我有个主意 -杰克 你在吗 |
[11:28] | – Don’t do anything stupid. – I’m not gonna do… | -别干傻事 -我不会… |
[11:35] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[11:37] | You know what? I gotta get back to class. | 我要回去上课了 |
[11:39] | – But, uh, I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -我们待会见 -好的 |
[11:42] | Bye, Emily. | 再见 艾米莉 |
[11:45] | You’re not returning my calls. | 你不回我的电话 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I was busy. | 是啊 我很忙 |
[11:50] | Still trying to figure out a way to get back at Conrad? | 还在想怎么报复康拉德吗 |
[11:55] | Even if I wanted to go after Conrad, | 就算我想报复康拉德 |
[11:57] | he stole the computer, which was my only leverage. | 他把我唯一的证据 那台电脑偷走了 |
[12:00] | Stole it… while my wife was being buried. | 在我亲手埋葬妻子的时候 偷走了 |
[12:06] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[12:11] | I need to focus on Carl. | 我要集中精力照顾卡尔 |
[12:15] | What’s done is done. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[12:17] | Jack, I think you’re doing the right thing. | 杰克 我认为你做得对 |
[12:20] | Amanda wouldn’t have wanted you to fight this battle for her. | 阿曼达一定不想你帮她复仇 |
[12:24] | She wanted you to be happy. | 她想要你幸福快乐 |
[12:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:32] | It’s gotta be one or the other. | 只能二者选其一 |
[12:38] | How’s Jack? | 杰克怎么样 |
[12:39] | He’s beat up, you know? | 他受了很大打击 |
[12:41] | There are a lot of unanswered questions. | 突然出现这么多未解的问题 |
[12:43] | I wish I could do something about it. | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[12:46] | Uh, how–how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[12:48] | It’s been nice having Amanda’s foster brother around. | 有阿曼达的继兄在 所以还不错 |
[12:50] | I think you’d like Eli if you got to know him. | 要是你认识伊莱 一定会喜欢他的 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I’m sure I would. | 是啊 当然 |
[12:53] | Good, because he’s working on a partnership between the foundation | 那就好 因为他在帮忙联络基金会 |
[12:56] | and the foster mother he shared with Amanda. | 和他与阿曼达共同的养母的合作事宜 |
[12:58] | I was hoping we could announce it | 我希望能在阿曼达最后的家 |
[13:00] | at the Stowaway– | 偷渡者酒吧 |
[13:01] | Amanda’s final home– | 宣布这件事 |
[13:04] | if you think Jack would be okay with that. | 如果你觉得杰克会同意的话 |
[13:05] | Yeah. You know, he’d do anything for Amanda, | 当然同意 他愿意为阿曼达做任何事 |
[13:07] | and so would I, so I think that’s a great idea. | 我也是 所以我觉得那是个好主意 |
[13:10] | – Thank you, Declan. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 德克兰 -别客气 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna call Eli and tell him the good news. | 我要打电话给伊莱 告诉他这个好消息 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:25] | Oh, I’m sorry, Trey. | 抱歉 特雷 |
[13:26] | – What the hell, Porter? – Yeah, my bad. | -你搞什么 波特 -是我不小心 |
[13:28] | – Watch where you’re going, man. – Sorry. | -看着点路 伙计 -抱歉 |
[13:41] | So we’re getting new identities? | 所以我们要换新的身份 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:45] | Aiden will get them to you and your father on the way to the airport. | 艾登会在去机场的路上 把证件给你们 |
[13:49] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[13:55] | I don’t know. I… I can’t know. | 我不知道 我不能知道 |
[13:59] | Are you saying I may never see you again? | 你是说我再也见不到你了吗 |
[14:02] | It’s the only way to ensure that the Initiative never finds you. | 这是确保联盟找不到你们的唯一方式 |
[14:07] | You’ll have plenty of cash | 你会有足够的现金 |
[14:08] | and substantial bank accounts– | 和充裕的银行储蓄 |
[14:09] | I don’t care about any of that. | 那些我都不在乎 |
[14:13] | I can’t fly off somewhere | 我不能就这么离开 |
[14:15] | and live the rest of my life without you. | 去一个没有你的地方虚度余生 |
[14:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:23] | And I love you,too, | 我也爱你 |
[14:26] | So much. | 很爱 |
[14:31] | This isn’t the way that things end for us. | 我们之间不会就这么结束 |
[14:35] | Someday… you’ll be… | 总有一天 当你在 |
[14:38] | sitting on a beach somewhere, | 哪个海滩上晒太阳的时候 |
[14:39] | and you’ll find out that the Initiative was exposed | 得知联盟被曝光瓦解的消息 |
[14:42] | and the threat is gone. | 我们的威胁解除了 |
[14:49] | You better be walking down that beach ten seconds later. | 那你最好十秒钟后从海滩的另一头走来 |
[14:52] | I will be running. | 我会跑着来 |
[15:04] | Any sign that she recognizes me, and we walk. | 一旦她认出我了 我们就走 |
[15:08] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:10] | You must be Ms. Thorne. | 你一定是索恩小姐 |
[15:11] | Emily. Nice to meet you. | 叫我艾米莉 很高兴见到你 |
[15:13] | Thank you so much for seeing us on such short notice. | 时间仓促 感谢你这么快抽空见我们 |
[15:15] | Well, anything for poor Amanda Clarke. | 我乐意为可怜的阿曼达·克拉克做任何事 |
[15:18] | She was very special to me. | 她对我来说非常特别 |
[15:21] | I’m afraid that time is not on the children’s side. | 恐怕情势对孩子们很不利 |
[15:24] | Without full payment and penalty, | 要是再不交齐全款和违约金 |
[15:26] | I’ll lose this house at the end of the month. | 这个月底我就会失去这房子 |
[15:28] | Oh, don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[15:30] | When the Graysons put their resources to work, | 一旦格雷森家族动用他们的资源 |
[15:32] | things happen very quickly. | 事情很快就能解决 |
[15:34] | But we hope to present you a check | 我们乐意为你明天参加 |
[15:35] | to cover all your expenses at a press conference tomorrow. | 新闻发布会的一切花费买单 |
[15:39] | My goodness. That is fast. | 老天 那太快了 |
[15:43] | I know this is a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[15:44] | but we’re also wondering if you still have any | 不过我们想知道你是否还保留着 |
[15:46] | personal items from Amanda’s youth, | 一些阿曼达童年的私人物品 |
[15:48] | anything to potentially connect donors to her past? | 任何可能联系上她过去的捐助者的东西 |
[15:52] | Oh, I’m afraid I can’t help you with that. | 抱歉 恐怕对此我无能为力 |
[15:54] | Anything that was personal of Amanda’s | 阿曼达的所有私人物品都在 |
[15:56] | would’ve been lost in the fire. | 那场大火里付之一炬 |
[15:59] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[16:01] | You know, I’d love to meet some of your current kids. | 我想见见你现在抚养的孩子们 |
[16:04] | You know, maybe we can feature them in our new literature. | 或许我们可以在文献中写到他们 |
[16:06] | Oh, well, I’ll introduce you around. | 那我带你去认识一下他们 |
[16:09] | You know, I actually have to return a phone call, | 我正好有个电话要回 |
[16:11] | so I’ll– I’ll catch up with you. | 一会儿再去找你们 |
[16:12] | You go ahead. | 你们先去吧 |
[16:23] | Just follow my lead. | 照我说的去做 |
[16:25] | We’re gonna soak these people for more money | 我们能从这些人身上得到的钱 |
[16:26] | than you’d make in a lifetime fleecing the state. | 比你这辈子敲诈得来的都要多 |
[16:29] | Thanks for this, Eli. | 真的要谢谢你 伊莱 |
[16:31] | You have no idea how much I need this money. | 你想不到我是多么需要这笔钱 |
[16:33] | Look, I’m not doing this out of the goodness of my heart. | 听着 我这么做不是为了行善 |
[16:36] | I’m doing this because you taught me | 我这么做是因为你教过我 |
[16:38] | how to seize a good opportunity. | 怎样去抓住机会 |
[16:40] | kicking me back 60% of this scam | 给我百分之六十的回扣 |
[16:42] | is gonna heal a lot of wounds. | 就可以抚平我以前的很多伤口 |
[16:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:26] | No! Let go of me! | 不要 放开我 |
[17:28] | No! | 不要 |
[17:31] | No parent will ever want you. | 不会有哪个父母想要你这样的孩子 |
[17:37] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[17:48] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我一定会去的 |
[17:49] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:52] | Sorry. I got lost trying to find you. | 抱歉 我刚才找不到你们了 |
[17:56] | What you have created here is truly impressive. | 你把这里布置得简直太棒了 |
[18:02] | Well, I hope this means I’ve passed inspection. | 希望这说明我通过检查了 |
[18:06] | With flying colors. | 完全通过 |
[18:17] | Meredith, I’ve heard so many wonderful things about you. | 梅雷迪思 我听说了很多你做的好事 |
[18:20] | One only need to look at Eli to understand why. | 只需要看看伊莱就明白了 |
[18:23] | Well, Eli was always very special to me, | 我对伊莱有特别的感情 |
[18:25] | As was Amanda Clarke. | 就像对阿曼达·克拉克一样 |
[18:27] | Oh, how nice. | 说得真好 |
[18:30] | Though I don’t think I could ever forgive anyone | 但是我觉得要是谁把我最珍爱的东西烧了 |
[18:32] | who set fire to everything I cared about. | 我是永远不会原谅那个人的 |
[18:35] | I think you need to see it from Amanda’s perspective. | 我觉得你得从阿曼达的角度来看这件事 |
[18:38] | I mean, she felt like she couldn’t trust anyone. | 她觉得所有人都不能信任 |
[18:41] | And being a motherless child, | 她是个从小就没有妈的孩子 |
[18:42] | and her father turning out to be this other… person, | 而她父亲的真实面目 又是另一个样子 |
[18:46] | She just had so much pain. | 她实在是太痛苦了 |
[18:50] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[18:51] | I’ve long since forgiven her. | 我早就原谅她了 |
[18:55] | We’ll present the first check to you | 我们会在今天下午的新闻发布会上 |
[18:56] | at the press conference this afternoon. | 把第一张支票交给你 |
[18:59] | The first? | 第一张是什么意思 |
[19:00] | Yes, the one to take care of your | 是的 这张支票是帮你偿还 |
[19:01] | remaining mortgage. | 剩余的抵押贷款的 |
[19:02] | The rest of the funds will be used | 基金里其它的资金将会用来 |
[19:04] | to ensure that Amanda’s former home | 确保阿曼达以前的寄养家庭 |
[19:06] | remains a place where other unwanted children | 在未来的几年里仍然能够收养 |
[19:07] | can flourish for years to come. | 其他被遗弃的孩子 |
[19:11] | Not to sound crass, | 恕我冒昧 |
[19:13] | but what sort of donation are we talking about? | 请问这次的捐赠数额有多大 |
[19:16] | $250,000… | 二十五万美元 |
[19:18] | annually. | 每年 |
[19:21] | But does that sound reasonable? | 这些钱可以吗 |
[19:23] | You are truly a godsend, Victoria. | 你真是上天对我的恩赐 维多利亚 |
[19:26] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 可别这么说 |
[19:31] | I figured Trey would have | 我想特雷的手机里 |
[19:32] | Kenny’s number in his phone, right? | 会有肯尼的电话号码 |
[19:33] | So I-I rolled him. | 所以我就偷来了 |
[19:35] | “去不了 在忙着” “好吧 以后联系” “需要谈谈 警察找你了吗” “时间和地点” “明天下午3点 足球场” “好的 别张扬” | |
[19:36] | So you’re sure that Kenny has no idea | 那么你确定肯尼不会知道 |
[19:37] | that you’re the one who was texting him? | 是你给他发的短信 |
[19:39] | No, he’s got no clue. | 不会的 他不会知道 |
[19:40] | He thinks he’s meeting Trey in a half an hour, though, | 他还以为半个小时后要去球场见特雷呢 |
[19:42] | on the field, so you better get moving. | 所以你现在要出发了 |
[19:45] | I’ll watch Carl. | 我会看好卡尔的 |
[19:46] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老弟 |
[19:47] | You got my vote, Mr. Grayson. | 我会投票给你的 格雷森先生 |
[19:48] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[19:49] | What the hell’s that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:51] | That would be me. I-I think I might have told Charlotte | 是我的错 我跟夏洛特说 |
[19:53] | that they could use the bar for a press conference. | 他们可以到酒吧来召开新闻发布会 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:58] | Ah, Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:59] | I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[20:00] | for allowing us the use of the tavern. | 让我们用酒吧召开发布会 |
[20:02] | Yeah, sure, but you’ll have to excuse me. | 不客气 但是我得走了 |
[20:03] | I’m running late. | 我赶时间 |
[20:04] | Actually, we were hoping to discuss | 实际上 我们希望能跟你谈谈 |
[20:07] | involving you with the campaign | 关于让你在竞选活动中 |
[20:08] | in a more official capacity. | 担任更正式的职位的事 |
[20:10] | Our very own, uh, “Joe the plumber,” if you will. | 就像是我们的代言人 如果你愿意的话 |
[20:14] | You want me to convince the poor guy | 你们想让我去说服那些穷人们 |
[20:15] | to vote for the rich guy? | 给你这个富人投票 |
[20:17] | In the most reductive terms, yes. | 简单来说 就是这样 |
[20:25] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[20:30] | Apologies for the cloak and dagger. | 很抱歉带你来这么隐蔽的地方 |
[20:31] | I know this place wasn’t easy to find. | 我知道这个地方不好找 |
[20:34] | No, I’m just happy to see you. | 没关系 我很高兴能见到你 |
[20:35] | I’ve been… worried since we last spoke. | 自从上次见面后 我一直很担心 |
[20:39] | Well, I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[20:41] | As much as I hate involving you in all of this… | 尽管我很不想让你卷入到这些事中 |
[20:44] | it’s, uh, it’s a huge relief, | 但是 能够再次向你倾诉 |
[20:45] | being able to confide in you again. | 这让我感到轻松多了 |
[20:50] | Have you found a solution | 你有没有找到办法来 |
[20:51] | – to your… – Here you are, sir. | -解决你的… -您的饮料 先生 |
[20:53] | Problem? | 问题 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, but they’ve chosen Aiden to take the fall… | 我很抱歉 他们选了艾登来做替罪羊 |
[21:02] | If it comes to that. | 如果真到了这一步 |
[21:04] | Look, Emily, you need to know, | 艾米莉 你得知道 |
[21:05] | this wasn’t about jealousy. | 这不是因为我吃他的醋 |
[21:07] | It was the circumstances. | 是形势所迫 |
[21:08] | All right, taking my father’s seat on the board | 他接替了我老爸在董事会的席位 |
[21:10] | made him the best option. | 这让他成了替罪羊的最佳人选 |
[21:15] | Any idea what they’re planning? | 你知道他们在计划什么吗 |
[21:18] | No, I… I’m still digging there. | 不知道 我还在调查 |
[21:23] | Listen, I promise, | 我保证 |
[21:24] | I’ll make sure you’re safe, okay? | 我不会让你有事的 好吗 |
[21:27] | I don’t want to give them any reason to target you. | 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[21:33] | Yeah, go ahead if you need to take that. | 没关系的 你要接的话就去接吧 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:42] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[21:43] | No. They changed the drop time. | 是的 他们改变了交易时间 |
[21:45] | Padma’s has to deliver Carrion in exactly 36 minutes. | 帕德玛36分钟后就得去交接蚀尸项目 |
[21:48] | What? I’m in New Haven. | 什么 我现在在纽黑文市 |
[21:50] | There’s no way I’ll make it on time. | 根本来不及赶过去 |
[21:51] | What are you doing up there? | 你去那儿干什么 |
[21:53] | I have that lunch with Daniel. | 跟丹尼尔来吃午饭 |
[21:54] | Right. Well, I’ll have to handle this alone. | 想起来了 我得自己处理这事了 |
[21:57] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[22:03] | We cannot do this without Emily. | 没有艾米莉我们干不了这事 |
[22:06] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有别的办法了 |
[22:24] | Can you stop breathing so heavily? | 你能别这么大口喘气吗 |
[22:25] | Well, I’m sorry to bother you, Lee Harvey. | 对不起 打扰你了 李·哈维 |
[22:27] | I guess I just get a little nervous | 我想我只是有点紧张 |
[22:29] | when I’m about to kill people. | 因为我要杀人了 |
[22:30] | You’re not killing anybody. | 开枪的又不是你 |
[22:32] | Well, by association, yes, I am. | 但我是从犯啊 |
[22:37] | Just keep her safe, okay? | 确保她的安全 好吗 |
[22:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:41] | Lack of rehearsal aside, the plan remains the same. | 虽然搭档变了 但计划不变 |
[22:44] | Once Mr. Lahari’s feet hit the ground, | 一旦拉哈里先生出现 |
[22:46] | so do her captors. | 绑架他的人就将被我干掉 |
[22:53] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[22:54] | Stay down. | 蹲下别动 |
[22:57] | Three passengers. | 车上三个人 |
[22:58] | Is one of them Padma’s father? | 有帕德玛的父亲吗 |
[23:02] | I can’t tell. | 不确定 |
[23:08] | It’s a pleasure to meet you in the flesh, Ms. Lahari. | 很高兴见到你本人 拉哈里小姐 |
[23:11] | I know that voice. | 我认得出这个声音 |
[23:12] | Where’s my father? | 我的父亲在哪儿 |
[23:14] | Program, please. | 请先给我蚀尸项目 |
[23:30] | Whoever’s in the back’s authenticating the program. | 后排的那个人在检验项目的真伪 |
[23:40] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经拿到了你想要的东西 |
[23:42] | Now release my father. | 现在赶紧把我父亲放了 |
[23:45] | This way, please. | 请来这边 |
[23:46] | Our association, Ms. Lahari… | 拉哈里小姐 我们的联盟 |
[23:48] | has proved quite problematic. | 不是很可信的 |
[23:52] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[23:53] | There’s interference. | 信号有干扰 |
[23:53] | I–they’re arguing. I– | 他们在争吵 |
[23:55] | I have Trask. I’m taking the shot. | 我能干掉查斯克 我要开枪了 |
[23:57] | No, no, no! Not until you see Padma’s father. | 别别别 没见到帕德玛的父亲前别开枪 |
[23:59] | They don’t have her father. | 他们没带她的父亲来 |
[24:01] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:12] | What have we done? | 我们干了些什么 |
[24:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[24:30] | He’s there, just behind that door. | 在那儿 就在门后面 |
[24:40] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[24:42] | Padma. | 帕德玛 |
[24:44] | Unlock it. | 开门 |
[24:45] | Before the reunion, | 在你们父女团聚前 |
[24:46] | there’s one more thing I must ask of you. | 还有个问题要问你 |
[24:51] | The deal was for Carrion. | 我只负责拿到蚀尸项目 |
[24:55] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[25:14] | You’re a tough man to reach. | 要找到你真难 |
[25:17] | Don’t tempt me. | 省省吧 |
[25:18] | You and I are gonna talk now. | 我们现在得谈谈 |
[25:22] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[25:27] | Thanks again for letting us do this here. | 再次感谢你提供场所 |
[25:29] | It means a lot to both of us. | 这对我们俩都很重要 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it’s the least I could do. | 这点小事还是能办到的 |
[25:32] | You guys put it together fast, didn’t you? | 你们很快就准备好了吧 |
[25:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:39] | We just need a couple of good shots for the campaign. | 我们想给竞选添几张好照片 |
[25:42] | I’ll have to give you credit. It’s an impressive turnout. | 到场的人真多 不得不说是你的功劳 |
[25:46] | Well, it’s a testament to the enduring power | 说明格雷森家的势力 |
[25:48] | of the Grayson family name. | 经久不衰 |
[25:50] | Here’s to taking that name all the way to the governor’s mansion. | 这势力马上要渗入州政府了 |
[25:59] | Don’t even think about lying to me. | 你别想骗我 |
[26:01] | I have the registration for the boat | 我有你的船只登记 |
[26:03] | you dragged me back to shore in. | 你开那艘船把我拖上了岸 |
[26:04] | I told you, I don’t own a boat. | 我说过了 我没有船 |
[26:05] | And I didn’t rescue you! | 也没去救你 |
[26:08] | I sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Nate. | 我和奈特没有半点牵扯 |
[26:11] | Grayson must be covering his tracks. | 一定是格雷森在掩护他 |
[26:13] | Or you’re screwing with me right now. | 或者是你现在在耍我 |
[26:17] | No, I swear to you… | 没有 我发誓 |
[26:19] | Whatever Grayson had him doing, | 我弟为格雷森做事 |
[26:21] | my brother was working solo. | 没有任何人帮忙 |
[26:27] | The reason that you came to my bar | 你去我的酒吧 |
[26:31] | is you wanted someone to pay for your father’s death. | 是为了让杀父仇人偿命 |
[26:33] | Now someone has to pay for Amanda’s. | 害死阿曼达的人也要偿命 |
[26:37] | You say that you’re different from your brother. | 你说自己和你弟弟不同 |
[26:39] | Now’s your chance to prove it. | 现在有机会证明了 |
[26:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:45] | All right, man. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[26:50] | There is something I didn’t tell the cops. | 有件事我没告诉警方 |
[26:52] | But I’ve been holding on to it in case Grayson came after me. | 万一格雷森找我麻烦 这就是我的筹码 |
[26:56] | What? | 什么 |
[26:58] | Nate taped their meetings… | 他们谈话时 奈特录了音 |
[27:01] | for protection against being cut out. | 为了避免他被排挤出局 |
[27:04] | I swiped them from his apartment. | 我从他公寓里偷走了录音 |
[27:08] | I want those recordings. | 把录音给我 |
[27:12] | It’s distressing to know that there are over 500,000 children | 美国有超过50万寄养儿童 |
[27:16] | in the American foster care system, | 然而寄养系统的资金严重不足 |
[27:18] | a system woefully lacking in funding. | 现状堪忧 |
[27:20] | But I’m pleased to report | 但我很欣慰的看到 |
[27:22] | that the Amanda Clarke Foundation | 阿曼达·克拉克基金会 |
[27:22] | 海沃德之家 阿曼达·克拉克基金会 | |
[27:24] | is ready to meet this challenge head on. | 将迎难而上 |
[27:26] | And here to introduce our maiden outreach | 下面由阿曼达的继兄 基金会联席主席 |
[27:29] | is Amanda’s foster brother and foundation co-chair– Eli James. | 伊莱·詹姆斯上台介绍善良的海沃德女士 |
[27:33] | Eli. | 有请伊莱 |
[27:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:46] | From 1996 to 1999, | 从1996到1999年 |
[27:49] | I lived at Miss Hayward’s house with several other children, | 我和一些孩子寄住在海沃德女士家中 |
[27:54] | including Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克也在其列 |
[27:57] | Those were the darkest days of my life. | 那是我人生中最黑暗的时光 |
[28:02] | Under the guise of discipline, | 海沃德女士打着管教孩子的幌子 |
[28:04] | Miss Hayward ruled her house with fear and intimidation, | 在家中实行恐怖威胁统治 |
[28:09] | pocketing government and charity money | 将政府和慈善捐款收入私囊 |
[28:11] | while frequently withholding food and water from us, | 经常让我们断粮断水 |
[28:14] | – Keeping us… – E-Eli– | -长时间… -伊莱 |
[28:16] | locked in a metal coal bin for hours or even days at a time. | 把我们锁在储藏煤矿金属的小黑屋里 |
[28:20] | No, no. None of this is true. | 不 这都是假的 |
[28:21] | Now this abuse went on undetected for years | 她直到今天一直在虐待儿童 |
[28:25] | and continues till this very day. | 多年未被发现 |
[28:27] | None of this is true, any of it. | 这些都不属实 |
[28:29] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[28:31] | even as a boy, Eli was pathological. | 伊莱从小就有精神疾病 |
[28:34] | I’m afraid I was just naive enough to believe he’d changed. | 相信他好转是我太天真了 |
[28:38] | You don’t have to take my word for it. | 你们可以不相信我 |
[28:40] | Take theirs… | 请相信他们 |
[28:43] | The faces of Hayward House– | 海沃德之家的受害者 |
[28:46] | grown-up, but still bearing the scars | 他们虽已成人 但海沃德夫人造成的伤害 |
[28:49] | of our time spent with Mrs. Hayward. | 却不可磨灭 |
[28:53] | Now we’ve come here today to tell our stories. | 今天我们将事实公诸于众 |
[28:57] | Then tell them | 那你告诉他们 |
[28:59] | what you did to your dear little sister. | 你对亲爱的妹妹做了什么 |
[29:01] | Tell everyone | 告诉所有人 |
[29:02] | how you set the fire at my house | 你在我家放火 |
[29:05] | and let Amanda Clarke take the blame, | 然后让阿曼达·克拉克顶罪 |
[29:07] | for which she did five years in juvenile detention. | 害她蹲了五年少管所 |
[29:10] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[29:20] | I should’ve let you burn. | 我不该救你 |
[29:38] | Upset? I am livid. | 何止不高兴 我快气死了 |
[29:40] | You told me this woman was a worthy cause. | 你说找她来很有好处 |
[29:42] | I had to keep you out of the loop to keep your hands clean. | 我必须瞒着你 这样你才是无辜的 |
[29:45] | You just shredded every bit of this foundation’s credibility. | 你让基金会名誉扫地 |
[29:48] | No. You spin this the right way, | 不会 只要方式得当 |
[29:50] | people will see you as a hero. | 就能在公众心中树立英雄形象 |
[29:52] | Be that as it may, | 即使如此 |
[29:54] | you are no longer welcome in this foundation or in my home. | 基金会和我家都不再欢迎你 |
[30:03] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[30:10] | You set the fire? | 是你放的火 |
[30:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:17] | The one you lit burned out. | 你放的火熄灭了 |
[30:20] | So I restarted it. | 我重新点燃了 |
[30:22] | But only to get you in trouble. | 但我只是想让你惹麻烦 |
[30:25] | I didn’t know how out of control it would get, | 我不知道火势会变得难以控制 |
[30:28] | but… just that it was a matter of time | 你被新家领走 |
[30:31] | before a family adopted you out. | 只是时间问题 |
[30:34] | I mean, we had a pact to stay together. | 我们说好了不分开的 |
[30:37] | Do you have any idea what lighting that fire did? | 你知不知道那把火烧毁了什么 |
[30:43] | My whole life could’ve been different, Eli. | 我本能拥有不同的人生 伊莱 |
[30:45] | It was selfish, I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道那样很自私 对不起 |
[30:48] | But I’m trying to make it up to you now. | 但我正在尽力弥补 |
[30:50] | The only way to do that is to leave. | 你能做的只有离开 |
[30:53] | And if you so much as even think about exposing my identity– | 你要是敢暴露我的身份 |
[30:56] | I would never do that to you. | 绝对不会的 |
[30:59] | Look, I’m trying to make things right between us. | 我在想办法挽回 |
[31:02] | You’ll see. | 拭目以待吧 |
[31:06] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[31:14] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[31:17] | They should be here. | 他们应该在的 |
[31:18] | The–the locator says we’re in the right place. | 定位仪显示就在这里 |
[31:22] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[31:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:27] | “Sorry about your friend, Nolan. | 诺兰 节哀顺便 |
[31:29] | It’s a terrible thing to lose one’s… head.” | 掉脑袋真是不幸 |
[31:36] | Aiden, don’t. | 艾登 不要 |
[31:56] | It’s the tracking device. | 是跟踪器 |
[32:03] | They knew all along. | 他们一直知道 |
[32:09] | And now… we’ve given our enemy | 我们把迄今最危险的程序 |
[32:12] | the most unimaginably dangerous program known to man | 交到了敌人手里 |
[32:18] | and put two innocent peoples’ lives in unimaginable danger. | 将两个无辜的人推向死亡的深渊 |
[32:25] | You really should consider another line of work. | 你当初真不该涉足这片领域 |
[32:33] | Okay, look, let’s say somebody was able to remove | 假如有人能够 |
[32:36] | this leverage you’re talking about. | 毁掉你所说的这个筹码 |
[32:39] | Is the deal back on? | 就能继续合作了吗 |
[32:40] | As it stands, Mr. Ryan, that’s a purely hypothetical question. | 只是”假如” 瑞安先生 |
[32:46] | We never had this conversation. | 就当这场对话从来不存在 |
[32:49] | The son of a bitch practically ordered a hit on you. | 该死的简直是把你放在了枪口下 |
[32:51] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[32:52] | hypothetically… | 条件成立的话 |
[32:54] | and with carefully chosen words. | 说得还真够隐晦 |
[32:56] | And, uh, what’s the– | 他说的那个 |
[32:58] | what’s the leverage he mentioned? | 筹码是什么 |
[33:00] | It’s something I haven’t told you about yet. | 我一直没告诉你 |
[33:03] | Look, it’s gonna sound crazy, | 虽然听起来不可思议 |
[33:05] | but Amanda was collecting evidence against Conrad. | 但阿曼达在收集对康拉德不利的证据 |
[33:08] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[33:08] | I don’t know what, | 不知道 |
[33:09] | but she used it to blackmail him, | 但她拿证据勒索他 |
[33:11] | to get us the bar back. | 让他归还酒吧 |
[33:13] | Amanda did that for us? | 阿曼达做这些是为了我们 |
[33:15] | And he had her killed for it. | 而他为此杀了她 |
[33:17] | All right. Well, then we gotta take that to the police. | 好吧 那我们得把这个交给警察 |
[33:19] | – We gotta do something. – No, we can’t go to the police. | -我们得采取些行动 -不能去找警察 |
[33:20] | We can’t trust the police, | 我们不能信任警察 |
[33:21] | Especially not when it comes to the Ryans. | 尤其是涉及到瑞安家的人 |
[33:23] | – They had me put in jail, remember? – Yes. | -他们把我送进了监狱 记得吗 -对 |
[33:24] | The only people we can trust are each other. | 我们唯一可以信任的只有彼此 |
[33:27] | Yeah, but this is proof. Jack, we have proof. | 但这是证据 杰克 我们手握证据 |
[33:28] | They gotta pay for this, and this– | 他们必须为此付出代价 |
[33:29] | this doesn’t prove anything to anyone but me. | 这东西除了我 在别人看来证明不了什么 |
[33:32] | Now I know that Conrad was behind Nate | 现在我知道是康拉德指使奈特 |
[33:35] | being on the boat. I just need… | 登上那艘船的 我只需要… |
[33:37] | to find some contract between the two of them, | 找到他们二人间的联系 |
[33:39] | some proof that money changed hands. | 找到存在金钱交易的证据 |
[33:42] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[33:53] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[33:57] | They took the kids. | 他们把孩子都带走了 |
[34:01] | They’re going to open an investigation. | 他们将展开一项调查 |
[34:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:06] | It’s too bad Amanda died | 真可惜阿曼达早逝 |
[34:08] | before she could find out what you did to her. | 没能发现你对她做了什么 |
[34:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:15] | I owe her. | 我欠她的 |
[34:16] | As a matter of fact… | 实际上 |
[34:20] | that’s why I’m here. | 我正是为此而来的 |
[34:36] | I feel like I failed you. | 我觉得我让你失望了 |
[34:40] | Nolan, there was no way i could’ve made it there on time. | 诺兰 我实在没办法及时赶到 |
[34:42] | It wouldn’t have mattered anyway. | 就算赶去了也没有意义 |
[34:44] | They have been ahead of us… | 他们一直赶在我们前面 |
[34:47] | every step of the way. | 步步领先 |
[34:50] | And now… | 现在 |
[34:52] | They’ll probably kill her, if they haven’t already. | 他们如果还没杀死她 也快要动手了 |
[34:56] | And I told her, Ems… | 而我却告诉她 小艾 |
[35:00] | I promised her that I would keep her safe. | 我向她保证会保护她的安全 |
[35:02] | Nolan, look at me. | 诺兰 看着我 |
[35:05] | I don’t know if Padma’s still alive. | 我不知道帕德玛是否还活着 |
[35:09] | But I do know that if she is, | 但我知道 如果她还活着 |
[35:11] | you are the only person that can find her. | 你是唯一能找到她的人 |
[35:13] | I should’ve let Aiden shoot. | 我应该让艾登开枪的 |
[35:14] | Don’t say that. Did you… track the source of the text? | 别那么说 你追踪那条信息的来源了吗 |
[35:17] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[35:19] | The encryption’s insane. | 但那个加密太复杂了 |
[35:21] | It’s gonna take weeks. | 需要花上几周的时间 |
[35:23] | Well, then Nolan you need to get started. | 那诺兰 你现在就得开始了 |
[35:24] | Look at me. I know that you are hurting, | 看着我 我知道你很受伤 |
[35:28] | But you need to stop blaming yourself, | 但你得停止自责 |
[35:29] | get on your computer, and dig until you find them. | 赶紧打开电脑 努力把他们挖出来 |
[35:32] | And I swear to god, when you do, | 我对天发誓 等你找到他们 |
[35:34] | I will help you save her. | 我会帮你去救她的 |
[35:37] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[35:41] | – Unbelievable. – Go ahead. | -真叫人难以置信 -去接吧 |
[35:43] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -去吧 |
[35:45] | take it. | 去接吧 |
[35:46] | I’ve got work to do. | 我也要开工了 |
[35:54] | I thought I told you to go away. | 我不是让你离我远点吗 |
[35:56] | Not until you and I are square. | 除非你我的账都算清了 |
[35:59] | – Please… – Eli, where are you? | -求你了 -伊莱 你在哪儿 |
[36:01] | if you let me out now, I promise, | 如果你现在放我出去 我保证 |
[36:04] | – I won’t tell anybody. – What are you doing? | -我不会告诉任何人的 -你在干什么 |
[36:07] | Getting your letters back like I promised you. | 像我对你保证的那样 把你的信取回来 |
[36:43] | Another letter? | 又找到一封信吗 |
[36:44] | No. | 不是 |
[36:45] | A confession. | 是供认书 |
[36:48] | She sold the letters to some guy years ago. | 她多年前把那些信卖给了一个男人 |
[36:53] | It’s all in here. | 都写在里面了 |
[36:58] | And Hayward? | 海沃德呢 |
[36:59] | She’ll live. | 她不会死的 |
[37:01] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[37:09] | You think you’ll… ever forgive me? | 你觉得你会…原谅我吗 |
[37:13] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 前事难改 |
[37:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | Well, you take care of yourself. | 那你保重了 |
[37:24] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:29] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:50] | Ah, Mr. Porter. | 波特先生 |
[37:52] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[37:54] | No, no, no, no, not at all. | 不不不 一点都没有 |
[37:55] | Ms. Davenport was just about to embark | 达文波特小姐正要着手为我的 |
[37:57] | on some damage control for my campaign. | 竞选活动做一些危机公关的工作 |
[38:04] | Now what can I do for you? | 不知道有什么能够帮到你的 |
[38:06] | Well, I’ve–I’ve given some thought to your offer. | 我仔细想了想你之前的邀约 |
[38:12] | And I accept. | 我接受了 |
[38:15] | And I’m delighted. | 我很高兴 |
[38:17] | After yesterday’s fiasco, | 经过昨天的惨败 |
[38:18] | there’s no one I’d rather have beside me on the campaign trail. | 我非常荣幸有你做我的竞选伙伴 |
[38:24] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[38:28] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[38:29] | Getting closer. The text was spoofed. | 快了 那条信息是仿造的 |
[38:32] | it came from a computer, not a phone, | 是由电脑发出的 不是手机 |
[38:33] | then was bounced around through several S.M.S. servers. | 然后经由多个服务器跳转 |
[38:36] | I am just pulling up the header details now. | 我正在掉出抬头细节了 |
[38:41] | Look. There it is again. | 看 又是这个东西 |
[38:44] | Falcon’s signature. | 猎鹰的标志 |
[38:46] | The falcon’s working for the initiative? | 猎鹰是为联盟工作的吗 |
[38:48] | Well, they must have poached him from the Graysons | 他们一定是在他陷害完大卫·克拉克以后 |
[38:50] | after he helped frame David Clarke. | 把他从格雷森手中挖走了 |
[38:52] | Which means he may have access to every transaction | 那意味着他可以接触到格雷森家族 |
[38:54] | the initiative or the Graysons have ever made. | 或联盟做过的每一笔业务 |
[38:55] | Which also means that the people holding Padma | 也意味着 那些控制了帕德玛的人 |
[38:59] | might be digitally walled off | 或许被人用电子屏障隔绝了 |
[39:01] | by the one person on this planet | 而那个人是这个世界上 |
[39:02] | who might be better at this than I am. | 唯一技术比我高的人 |
[39:07] | You’ve reached Emily. Leave a message. | 你已接通艾米莉 请留言 |
[39:10] | Mr. Taylor, Daniel Grayson. | 泰勒先生 我是丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[39:11] | I wanted to follow up on our lunch meeting. | 我想进一步了解下我们的午餐事宜 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry, Daniel. | 我很抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[39:15] | Uh, this just came for you. It’s marked “Urgent.” | 你有封邮件 标的是紧急件 |
[39:17] | I’ll–I’ll call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | What, no cake? | 怎么 没带蛋糕来吗 |
[40:15] | You’ve been keeping something from me, Mason. | 你对我隐瞒了一些信息 梅森 |
[40:18] | My guess is, you’re not referring to my recipe | 我猜 你一定不是来打听 |
[40:21] | for brewed-in-the toilet prison wine. | 我被塞进厕所暴打一事的 |
[40:23] | I’m talking about the letters from my father. | 我说的是我父亲写给我的那些信 |
[40:26] | The ones that you bought from Meredith Hayward. | 就是你从梅雷迪思·海沃德手中买下的那些 |
[40:29] | Hayward gave me up, did she? | 海沃德供出我的 是吧 |
[40:31] | Give me the letters, Mason. | 把那些信给我 梅森 |
[40:34] | Sadly, I cannot. | 很抱歉 我给不了你 |
[40:36] | Those letters were reduced to smoke, my dear, | 那些信已经化为灰烬了 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | along with everything else I owned | 和我拥有的其他那些东西一起 |
[40:40] | when you burned down my house last summer. | 都被你去年夏天放的那把火付之一炬 |
[40:44] | You obviously read them | 你显然已经读过了 |
[40:45] | So you know what he wrote. | 所以你肯定知道他写了什么 |
[40:47] | Oh, I do. | 我确实知道 |
[40:48] | One of them was so revealing | 其中一封揭露的事太惊人了 |
[40:49] | that I suspect it might even blow your mind, | 我恐怕你也会震惊得说不出话 |
[40:52] | but tell me, what’s in it for me? | 但你得先告诉我 我能得到什么好处 |
[40:55] | Do I really need to remind you | 你真需要我来提醒你 |
[40:56] | that only I have the power to release you | 只有我有能力释放你 |
[40:58] | Or see to it that you die in there, | 或者让你死在监狱里 |
[41:00] | just like my father did? | 就跟我父亲一样 |
[41:03] | And let’s not forget Mason, | 我们也别忘了 梅森 |
[41:05] | you need me to finish your new book. | 你需要我来帮你完成新书 |
[41:10] | Tell me what he wrote. | 告诉我他写了什么 |
[41:13] | He was worried about you being in some kind of… | 他担心你落入了… |
[41:16] | Dickensian foster home, | 狄更斯笔下那种歹毒的领养家庭 |
[41:18] | ’cause he had witnessed firsthand | 因为他曾亲眼目睹 |
[41:20] | the anguish of another parent who… | 另外一个家长的痛苦 |
[41:23] | surrendered her firstborn son to just such a facility many years ago. | 她多年前把自己的长子送到那样的机构中 |
[41:28] | Who was he talking about? | 他在说谁 |
[41:30] | A very lonely, very frightened 16-year-old girl | 一个十分孤单和惊恐的16岁女孩 |
[41:33] | who would mature into someone with whom he was very close | 日后却长大成和他十分亲近的女人 |
[41:36] | after your mother… | 那是在你母亲 |
[41:39] | left you. | 抛下你之后的事了 |
[41:43] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[41:47] | She has another son. | 她还有一个儿子 |
[41:50] | I imagine you’ll exploit this fresh little morsel | 我猜你一定会用你那超群的能力 |
[41:53] | with your usual flair. | 极力把这一点信息挖掘下去 |
[41:58] | You can’t even begin to imagine. | 你根本无法想象 |