时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – I’m taking the shot. – No, no! | -我要开枪了 -不 不 |
[00:05] | We don’t know if Padma’s still alive. | 我不知道帕德玛是否还活着 |
[00:07] | We were hoping to involve you | 我们希望能让你在竞选活动中 |
[00:09] | with the campaign in a more official capacity. | 担任更正式的职位 |
[00:11] | They tape their meetings. | 他们给谈话录了音 |
[00:12] | Been holding on to it in case Grayson came after me. | 万一格雷森找我麻烦 这就是我的筹码 |
[00:14] | I’ve given some thought to your offer. I accept. | 我仔细想了想你之前的邀约 |
[00:17] | This just came for you. It’s marked “Urgent.” | 你有封邮件 标的是紧急件 |
[00:22] | You’ve been keeping something from me, Mason. | 你对我隐瞒了一些信息 梅森 |
[00:24] | A very lonely 16-year-old girl | 一个十分孤单的16岁女孩 |
[00:26] | surrendered her firstborn son. | 把自己的长子送走了 |
[00:28] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[00:30] | She has another son. | 她还有一个儿子 |
[00:46] | All too often, we mask truth in artifice… | 人们常常用诡计隐瞒了事实 |
[00:55] | concealing ourselves for fear of losing the ones we love… | 因为害怕失去所爱 深藏起自己 |
[01:08] | 市政厅 问答环节 康拉德·格雷森 | |
[01:11] | or prolonging a deception for those we wish to expose. | 或者为了揭露敌人 继续欺瞒 |
[01:17] | 加州大学伯克利分校 描述一个影响了你的人 以及他是如何做到的 | |
[01:26] | We hide behind that which brings us comfort | 我们沉迷在温情美梦中 |
[01:29] | from pain and sadness… | 逃避世间的苦与泪 |
[01:44] | or use it to repel a truth too devastating to accept. | 亦或逃避难以接受的事实 |
[01:55] | Durand. | 杜兰德 |
[01:56] | Well, you’ll notice I left “Detective” off there | 既然你还没找到帕德玛 |
[01:58] | since you haven’t found Padma yet. | 你该听出来我刚才可没称呼你为警长 |
[02:00] | You’re lucky I even call you back, Ross. | 我能给你回电话就很不错了 罗斯 |
[02:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:02] | ‘Cause I really thought that we mended fences | 我以为在你莫名其妙地 |
[02:05] | after you misguidedly | 为帕德玛失踪一事质询我后 |
[02:06] | questioned me in her disappearance. | 我俩已经试图改善关系了呢 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. What was it, six weeks ago? | 我不知道 那都是六星期前的事了 |
[02:10] | That was routine. Telling you every day | 我是例行公事 但是每天通告你 |
[02:11] | we have no new leads isn’t. | 没有新线索可不是我的公事 |
[02:13] | So unless you have something new, I got a job to do. | 如果你没什么新情况 我还得工作呢 |
[02:16] | I wish I did. | 我真希望我有 |
[02:17] | Like I told you, | 正如我以前所说 |
[02:18] | it’s the first 48 hours that matter the most, | 失踪后48小时最关键 |
[02:20] | and we’re– | 而现在已经过去了 |
[02:21] | 968 hours past that. | 968小时 |
[02:24] | Right. Got it. | 没错 明白了 |
[02:32] | How long have you been here? | 你来多久了 |
[02:35] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[02:40] | After I lost Padma, | 我找不到帕德玛之后 |
[02:42] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[02:43] | She says that she’s lucky that I didn’t abandon her | 她说她很幸运 发生了那么多事之后 |
[02:45] | 亲爱的诺兰 当你看到这封信的时候 我很感谢你救了我和我父亲。 现在我们可能已经远走高飞了。 但我会像守护神一样守护着你, 就像你也会守护着我一样。 我很高兴在发生了这么多事情之后 你仍然没有抛弃我。 我会永远等着你。 因为是你告诉我没有什么能把我们分开。 全心全意爱你的 帕德玛 | |
[02:46] | after everything that happened. | 我对她仍然不离不弃 |
[02:48] | She said she’d wait for me forever. | 她说她会永远等着我 |
[02:51] | She’s somewhere… | 艾米 她肯定在世界的 |
[02:52] | out there, Ems, waiting for me. | 某个角落 等着我 |
[02:55] | – Nolan– – Look, I have to believe it. | -诺兰 -听着 我得相信这一点 |
[02:57] | You know, even if every alley | 你知道 即使我追寻的每条线索 |
[02:59] | that I run down is a dead end. | 都无疾而终 |
[03:00] | And every time I try to help with Padma, | 每次我试图去帮助帕德玛 |
[03:04] | Amanda, or… | 阿曼达 或者 |
[03:06] | even the white-haired man last year, I… fail. | 甚至去年那个白发男子 我都失败了 |
[03:10] | Don’t forget that you saved Jack’s life. | 别忘了 你救了杰克的命 |
[03:17] | 发信人:杰克 已回城 需要见一面 | |
[03:19] | Wow. Start your reveng-ines. | 开动你的复仇引擎吧 |
[03:22] | That’s him, right on cue. | 是他 果然不出所料 |
[03:24] | Look, I know he’s getting in deep with the Graysons. | 听着 我知道他和格雷森一家纠缠不清 |
[03:27] | So… what do you two have brewing? | 所以 你俩到底在谋划什么 |
[03:31] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我和这事儿一点关系也没有 |
[03:32] | Jack still won’t let me in. | 杰克仍然不愿告诉我 |
[03:36] | Nolan, your friends need you. | 诺兰 你的朋友们需要你 |
[03:39] | You can’t keep hiding away in this cave. | 你不能总躲在自己的小世界里 |
[03:42] | And if we’re gonna find Padma, | 如果我们想要找到帕德玛 |
[03:44] | I think I have a good idea. You just need to trust me. | 我有一个主意 但你得相信我 |
[03:55] | Ah, the R.S.V.P.s to the Grayson masquerade… | 这一大堆格雷森化装舞会的回复函 |
[03:58] | each one a person | 每人都 |
[03:58] | who’ll pretend to be your friend for the night. | 试图在当晚扮演你的朋友 |
[04:00] | You know, try as you might, | 你大可一试 |
[04:01] | you are not gonna ruin my good mood for the day, | 但是无论如何你也毁不了我今天的好心情 |
[04:03] | or my ball, which, if memory serves, | 或者我的舞会 而且如果我记得没错 |
[04:06] | we had to cancel last year due to your murder charge. | 去年的舞会因为你的谋杀指控而取消了 |
[04:08] | Yeah, don’t remind me. | 别揭我的伤疤 |
[04:12] | Lisi Miller can’t make it. | 丽希·米勒来不了 |
[04:14] | It appears she’s headed | 她似乎得去 |
[04:15] | for a friend’s “destination divorce”, | 一个朋友的”终极离婚” |
[04:16] | whatever that is. | 谁知道那是什么 |
[04:17] | But Sloane Hanover’s going to be there. | 但斯洛娜·汉诺威会参加 |
[04:19] | She’s dying to see you. | 她迫不及待要见你了 |
[04:20] | You’re dying to set me up. | 你迫不及待要让我相亲了 |
[04:22] | Well, it has been over six weeks since | 自你无法取得艾米莉的谅解后 |
[04:24] | your failed reconciliation attempt with Emily. | 已经过去六星期了 |
[04:26] | Yes, based on a threat from the Initiative. | 是啊 那是因为联盟的威胁 |
[04:29] | The picture and the bullets, remember? | 照片和子弹 你还记得吗 |
[04:31] | You know I’d never risk Emily’s life, | 你知道无论我多想和她在一起 |
[04:33] | no matter how much I want her by my side. | 我都不会拿她的生命冒险 |
[04:35] | Well, all the more reason not to hold out hope. | 所以你更不该抱希望了 |
[04:38] | Regardless, I’m looking forward to tonight. | 无论如何 我非常期待今晚 |
[04:40] | The women will come, whether I bid them or not. | 无论我邀不邀请 女士们都会来的 |
[04:43] | Like you’ve ever approved of any girl I’ve chosen myself. | 说得跟你认可过我自己选的任何女孩似的 |
[04:46] | For good reason. | 我的理由都很充分 |
[04:49] | Conrad’s at the Stowaway. | 康拉德现在在偷渡者酒吧 |
[04:50] | Shouldn’t you be there as well? | 难道你不也应该在那里吗 |
[04:51] | Yes, but these R.S.V.P.S came to campaign headquarters. | 但是这些回复函寄到了竞选总部 |
[04:55] | I thought you’d appreciate it if I dropped them off. | 我想你会希望我把它们捎给你的 |
[04:56] | Ah, the lovely people who’ve bought their way in. | 这些可是那些花钱参加舞会的好人呢 |
[05:00] | And apparently one who’s been waiting | 很明显 这位等了 |
[05:02] | 40 years for the honor. | 40年才得到这个机会 |
[05:04] | In addition to the charming message, | 除了这条迷人的信息外 |
[05:06] | It’s postmarked 1973. | 邮戳显示这是1973年发出的 |
[05:09] | So either someone’s having a good Halloween laugh, | 不是某人想做个万圣节恶作剧 |
[05:12] | or the postal service really has outdone itself. | 就是我们的邮政系统终于发挥了功效 |
[05:20] | The nausea you’ve been feeling | 你所感到的恶心和 |
[05:22] | and the dizziness– they’re symptoms of pregnancy. | 晕厥 都是怀孕的症状之一 |
[05:26] | You’re between seven and eight weeks along. | 你已经怀孕七到八周了 |
[05:28] | Is the baby’s father still in the picture? | 孩子的父亲还在么? |
[05:32] | Would you like to call your parents? | 你想要给你爸妈打电话么 |
[05:33] | I don’t live with them. | 我不和他们住了 |
[05:35] | You have a choice ahead of you– | 你面临着一个选择 |
[05:36] | one that’s going to affect the rest of your life. | 这个选择会影响你的一生 |
[05:41] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[05:42] | This is just a seasonal trifle, | 这只是个短时间的麻烦 |
[05:44] | not unlike yourself. | 而你这个麻烦则阴魂不散 |
[06:05] | So did you get through to Nolan? | 你说服诺兰了吗 |
[06:07] | I hope so. | 我希望吧 |
[06:09] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[06:10] | I’ve never seen him in such a state. | 我从没见过他这个样子 |
[06:12] | Yeah, that my misjudgment placed him in. | 是啊 我的误判导致他陷入如此的境地 |
[06:14] | You can’t carry this burden alone, Aiden. | 你不能独自承受这些 艾登 |
[06:16] | I had a hand in this. | 这事我也有份 |
[06:17] | Well, I was there when Padma was taken, Emily, not you. | 帕德玛被带走时我在场 艾米莉 你不在 |
[06:19] | There’s still the smallest chance that she’s alive. | 她仍然有希望活着 |
[06:21] | I promised Nolan we’d try to find her. | 我答应诺兰会尽力找到她 |
[06:23] | Yeah, but in order to do that, | 行 但为了找到她 |
[06:24] | we have to draw out Trask. | 我们得把查斯克引出来 |
[06:25] | And now he’s in possession of Carrion, | 现在他拥有了蚀尸项目 |
[06:27] | he’s gonna lay in wait. We’ve lost our leverage. | 他会伺机等待 我们没了筹码 |
[06:29] | Not entirely. | 不完全是这样 |
[06:31] | We still have one card left to play. | 我们还留了一手 |
[06:34] | Torpedo the initiative’s investments? | 破坏投资倡议吗 |
[06:35] | I mean, it’s risky. Daniel could fire me. | 很冒险 丹尼尔可能会解雇我 |
[06:37] | And then we’ve both lost access to Daniel. | 那样我们就都不能再接近丹尼尔 |
[06:40] | It’s now or never, Aiden. | 机不可失 时不再来 艾登 |
[06:42] | I owe it to Nolan. | 这是我欠诺兰的 |
[06:44] | Yeah, we both do. | 对 我们都欠了他 |
[06:46] | So what’s the occasion? | 所以怎么办 |
[06:48] | Well, I know that Victoria got the R.S.V.P. | 我知道维多利亚收到了那封回复函 |
[06:51] | Now I just need to make sure she takes it seriously. | 现在我只需确保她认真对待 |
[06:54] | I’m just sorry you won’t be at the ball to see your handiwork. | 很遗憾你不能去舞会见证你的大作了 |
[06:57] | I wouldn’t strike me off your dance card just yet. | 换做我 可不会这么快就决定不邀我跳舞 |
[07:04] | How do you plan to protect local business if your platform | 如果你的宣言包括重划沿海区和发展 |
[07:08] | includes coastal redistricting and development? | 你打算怎样保护本地贸易 |
[07:11] | Uh, these people are townies. | 这些人都是普通市民 |
[07:12] | Are there any of them smart enough to ask that? | 他们中难道有人聪明到这地步吗 |
[07:15] | Believe it or not, yes. | 信不信由你 确实有 |
[07:16] | But to ensure that none of them lobs a grenade, | 但为了确保没人丢出”重磅炸弹” |
[07:18] | I had them presubmit their questions | 我让他们提前把问题写下来了 |
[07:21] | So you would be prepared, so… | 这样你就能做好充分准备 |
[07:22] | So a body can’t stand without a healthy backbone. | 身体需要健康的脊骨才能站立 |
[07:25] | When I’m elected, I’ll maintain | 如果我当选 我会保持 |
[07:26] | the working-class stake in ownership | 工人阶级的所有权股份 |
[07:28] | and distribute dividends at all levels. | 并且给所有阶层分红 |
[07:31] | Don’t say “working class.” | 别说”工人阶级” |
[07:34] | I mean, governor’s a job, too. | 州长也是一份工作 |
[07:35] | Some of these people aren’t working. | 有些人没工作 |
[07:36] | Say, uh, say “your.” | 说”你们的” |
[07:39] | I plan to maintain your stake in ownership. | 我准备保持你们的所有权股份 |
[07:43] | Mr. Jack Porter, everyone, | 大家有请杰克·波特先生 |
[07:45] | the voice of the populace, the voice of reason, | 民众的声音 真理的声音 |
[07:47] | and the man who helped me close the gap to 4 points. | 他帮助我把差距拉近了四个百分点 |
[07:52] | Knock this out of the park, | 就这样做 |
[07:53] | and Stoddard won’t know what hit him. | 斯托达德都不知道是如何被击败的 |
[07:54] | Make anyone with a mic | 让每个拿麦克风提问的人 |
[07:56] | feel like they’re the only person in the room. | 觉得自己是房间里唯一的焦点 |
[07:58] | Tap your inner Clinton. | 唤醒你心中的克林顿 |
[07:59] | I can manage that. | 我能做到 |
[08:00] | But your inner Clinton taps nothing, not anymore. | 但你心中的克林顿可别想干坏事 |
[08:03] | Right, Ms. Davenport? | 对吗 达文波特小姐 |
[08:06] | Thank god Evan won’t be at the masquerade tonight. | 幸亏埃文今晚不会去化装舞会 |
[08:09] | Nothing could hide those beady eyes. | 他那双犀利的眼睛是藏不住的 |
[08:12] | But you’ll be there, won’t you, Jack? | 但你会去吧 杰克 |
[08:13] | – Yeah. – Could help us get another cover, | -当然 -可以多个人掩护我们 |
[08:15] | like the one on the “Post” this morning. | 就像今早新闻上的一样 |
[08:17] | I took the liberty of buying masks for you and your brother. | 我冒昧帮你和你弟弟买了面具 |
[08:21] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不会错过的 |
[08:24] | Conrad, you know, with such a late surge, | 康拉德 有了最后的冲刺 |
[08:26] | we are ripe for an October surprise. | 我们的十月惊喜已经胜券在握了 |
[08:28] | Victoria received a suspicious R.S.V.P. this morning. | 维多利亚今早收到了一封可疑的回复函 |
[08:32] | It said “Expect the unexpected”. | 上面说”总会有意想不到的收获” |
[08:35] | And it was postmarked 1973, | 上面的邮戳是1973年 |
[08:37] | which just happens to be the year your opponent | 恰好是你的竞争对手在社区委员会里 |
[08:39] | won his first seat on the community board. | 坐上第一把交椅的那一年 |
[08:41] | Stoddard is trying to rattle us before this event. | 斯托达德想在这场活动之前打乱我们的阵脚 |
[08:43] | Which is why we will be in your ear during the Q&A. | 所以在你的答问环节我们会通过耳机交流 |
[08:48] | Jack will be there to personalize your responses, | 杰克会到场让你的回答更人性化 |
[08:50] | And I’ll be at the ready in case anyone goes off book. | 我会随时待命 以防有人不按规矩办事 |
[08:54] | – And, Conrad… – Hmm? | -还有 康拉德 -怎么 |
[08:56] | Wear a tie. | 系一条领带吧 |
[08:57] | People want to be able to relate to you, | 人们想和你产生共鸣 |
[08:59] | not feel like you’re actually related to them. | 而不是感觉你就是他们中的一员 |
[09:02] | You are deceptively brilliant. | 你真是太出色了 |
[09:04] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[09:07] | You meant Victoria, didn’t you? | 你是说维多利亚吧 |
[09:10] | – Yeah. – Ahh. | -没错 -就知道 |
[09:15] | Did you pour all of Trask’s funds | 你是不是把查斯克的所有资金 |
[09:16] | into Euro-Union securities? | 投入到欧盟的安保措施里了 |
[09:18] | Everyone was shorting, and I thought they were wrong. | 每个人都缺钱 我以为他们错了 |
[09:19] | No, no, no, no, you weren’t thinking. | 不不不 你没动脑子 |
[09:21] | I have to believe that. | 我只能这样认为 |
[09:22] | Otherwise, you’re trying to destroy my company. | 否则 就是你想毁掉我的公司 |
[09:23] | I was taking a gamble, Daniel. | 我赌了一把 丹尼尔 |
[09:25] | That’s the nature of business. | 这是做生意的本性 |
[09:26] | Easy to say when your name | 你说起来容易 |
[09:27] | isn’t on the damn building. | 因为那大楼上没写你的名字 |
[09:29] | Let me speak to the client. | 让我和客户谈谈 |
[09:30] | Okay, I’ll accept the blame | 我会说是我的责任 |
[09:31] | and assure him this won’t happen next time. | 向他保证这样的事不会再发生 |
[09:35] | If we have a next time. | 要是有下一次就好了 |
[09:53] | – Hello? – Emily, it worked. | -你好 -艾米莉 成功了 |
[09:55] | Trask showed. | 查斯克露面了 |
[10:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[10:02] | In here. | 在这里 |
[10:06] | I’m gone a few weeks. | 我才出去几周 |
[10:07] | And you’ve already replaced me with a new B.F.F. | 你就找了个新朋友取代我 |
[10:10] | So how do I become a member of this… | 我要怎样才能成为这罪恶联盟中的 |
[10:13] | unholy alliance? | 一份子呢 |
[10:17] | Boom. You’re in. | 行 你加入我们了 |
[10:20] | Where you been hiding? | 你躲到哪去了 |
[10:22] | You haven’t returned any of my calls. | 你没回我的电话 |
[10:24] | Before we get into that saga, | 在讨论我的故事之前 |
[10:28] | why don’t you tell me yours? | 先告诉我你的吧 |
[10:30] | Has Conny really converted you into a true believer? | 康尼真的把你变成忠实信徒了吗 |
[10:32] | Because, uh, last we spoke, | 因为 上次我们谈话时 |
[10:35] | you were hell-bent on carrying out Amanda’s wishes. | 你坚决要实现阿曼达的遗愿 |
[10:38] | Oh, I still am. | 我现在也如此 |
[10:40] | But Conrad has me coaching him through an earwig | 但康拉德让我通过耳机协助他顺利搞定 |
[10:42] | for this town hall meeting. | 这次市政厅会议 |
[10:43] | I wanted to use that opportunity to… | 我想利用这次机会来… |
[10:46] | trip him up. | 让他栽个跟头 |
[10:47] | Trip him up? How? | 让他栽个跟头 怎么做 |
[10:51] | That’s where you come in. | 这就靠你了 |
[10:54] | Nate secretly recorded Conrad | 奈特暗中录下了康拉德 |
[10:56] | practically signing off on Amanda’s murder. | 要为阿曼达的死负全责 |
[10:58] | Let’s say somebody was able to remove | 如果说有人能够 |
[10:59] | this leverage you’re talking about. | 搞定你所说的手握大权的人 |
[11:01] | I got it from Kenny when I confronted him | 当我去质问肯尼那条船的事时 |
[11:03] | about the boat. | 从肯尼手中拿到的 |
[11:05] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[11:09] | Show me the earwig. | 把窃听器给我看看 |
[11:14] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[11:18] | Apologies for the intrusion. | 冒昧闯入 深表歉意 |
[11:21] | An intrusion is gracing my foyer unannounced. | 闯入是指不请自来进到我的前厅 |
[11:24] | I don’t think I have a word for what this is. | 这样直接闯进卧室 我都找不到词来定义了 |
[11:26] | You can call it a peace offering. | 你可以把这当成是求和示好 |
[11:28] | I was here for Charlotte and realized | 我过来看夏洛特 然后意识到 |
[11:29] | that I hadn’t seen you in weeks and… | 我有好几周没有见你了 而且.. |
[11:32] | to ask– | 我想问 |
[11:34] | well, hope, actually– | 其实是 希望… |
[11:36] | that my invitation to the ball tonight got lost in the mail. | 今晚舞会的邀请函在寄到我家时寄丢了 |
[11:40] | You want to attend? | 你想参加吗 |
[11:41] | It is the event of the season. | 这可是本季的盛事 |
[11:44] | Well, I’m afraid that no invitation was lost | 我恐怕邀请函没有寄丢 |
[11:46] | because none was sent. | 因为根本没有寄出过 |
[11:48] | Daniel has moved on. | 丹尼尔已经放手了 |
[11:50] | And maybe you should, too. | 也许你也该释怀 |
[11:52] | This isn’t about Daniel. | 这和丹尼尔没关系 |
[11:53] | Well, it may be Halloween, | 虽然是万圣节 |
[11:55] | but certain ghosts are best left outside. | 但有些”鬼”最好还是敬而远之 |
[12:01] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[12:01] | The last time you spoke of ghosts | 上次你提到”鬼” |
[12:03] | was at Amanda’s funeral. | 是在阿曼达的葬礼上 |
[12:05] | How you wanted to protect your children so… | 你是多么地想保护自己的孩子 |
[12:07] | you don’t outlive them. | 所以你不想活得比他们长 |
[12:09] | Did I say that? | 我有这么说吗 |
[12:10] | You put it more elegantly, of course. | 当然你说得更婉转些 |
[12:11] | You said that losing a child | 你说失去一个孩子 |
[12:13] | goes against the natural order of things. | 违背天纲伦常 |
[12:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:20] | It’s no secret that I’ll do anything for my children. | 我会为了孩子牺牲一切 这不是什么秘密 |
[12:25] | Well, have a lovely evening, Victoria. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 维多利亚 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry to miss it. | 很遗憾 我没法参加 |
[12:43] | Bold move you made today. | 你今天所做的大胆举措 |
[12:45] | It will have repercussions. | 会对将来产生影响 |
[12:47] | My colleague got ahead of himself. | 我的同事急于求成 |
[12:51] | And you, it would seem. | 看起来你也是 |
[12:53] | Listen, I’ll get your money back, Mr. Trask. | 我会帮你拿回钱的 查斯克先生 |
[12:55] | There’s no need to hurt anyone, all right? | 不必伤害任何人 行吗 |
[12:56] | Why should I do such a thing? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[12:59] | Maybe to back up a threat. | 也许可以作为将来威胁的把柄 |
[13:01] | Like the one you made to me and my girlfriend. | 就像你们对我和我的女友做的那样 |
[13:05] | Since you seem to know who we are, | 既然你知道我们的身份 |
[13:07] | you should understand that | 你应该了解 |
[13:09] | we don’t threaten in two dimensions. | 我们不会在二维平面上威胁 |
[13:11] | We act in three. | 只会在三维空间里行动 |
[13:13] | Right, and when you do, you rain down destruction. | 没错 一旦开始行动 你们就大肆破坏 |
[13:16] | Whatever horror stories your parents have told you, Daniel, | 无论你父母告诉你的故事有多恐怖 丹尼尔 |
[13:20] | we’ve evolved. | 我们已经发展进步了 |
[13:22] | The world is busy destroying itself. | 这个世界正在不停地自我破坏 |
[13:24] | The real money is in helping rebuild it, | 真正的商机在帮它重建之中 |
[13:28] | which is why we’re liquidating our assets in Grayson Global, | 所以我们要清算在格雷森国际的资产 |
[13:30] | effectively immediately. | 立刻马上 速战速决 |
[13:31] | Listen, that’s an overreaction. | 你这样太反应过度了 |
[13:32] | I can get Mathis in line. | 我可以让马西斯站在我们这边 |
[13:34] | I don’t think you can. | 我不认为你可以 |
[13:36] | There’s more to him than you know. | 他的事你不知道的还多着呢 |
[13:38] | Why? What’s he up to? | 怎么了 他有什么目的 |
[13:39] | Today? | 如今 |
[13:41] | Opening the door for us to leave your company | 像绅士一样开门请我们 |
[13:43] | and part as gentlemen. | 离开你的公司 |
[13:45] | But tomorrow? He’s your problem. | 但将来呢 他会成为你的麻烦 |
[13:50] | Well, then it’s been a pleasure | 那好吧 和你做生意 |
[13:52] | doing business with you, Mr. Trask. | 是我的荣幸 查斯克先生 |
[13:55] | I’m glad you know when to take the win. | 很高兴你已经懂得了把握时机 |
[14:15] | – Daniel. – Emily, | -丹尼尔 -艾米莉 |
[14:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:18] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音 真是太高兴了 |
[14:20] | Is now a good time? | 现在方便说话吗 |
[14:22] | For what, exactly? | 你想说什么 |
[14:22] | I haven’t heard from you in six weeks. | 你有六周没有联系我了 |
[14:24] | I know. I’m–I’m sorry. | 我知道 非常抱歉 |
[14:26] | But it was all for your protection. | 但这么做都是为了保护你 |
[14:28] | I assumed you were doing it for me. | 我也猜到你是为我好 |
[14:31] | What changed? | 发生了什么转变 |
[14:33] | I took the win. | 我重掌大局了 |
[14:34] | I want to celebrate with you tonight at the masquerade. | 我想在今晚的化妆舞会上和你一起庆祝 |
[14:38] | Daniel, your mother made it very clear to me | 丹尼尔 你母亲对我说得很清楚 |
[14:40] | that she didn’t want me there. | 她不欢迎我出席 |
[14:41] | Well… I guess we’re lucky her disapproval | 幸运的是 反正带着面具 |
[14:44] | will be stuffed behind a mask. | 她的反对也起不了什么作用 |
[14:47] | Listen, I’m already in the city, | 我已经回到市里了 |
[14:48] | so I’ll see you there? | 所以 我们舞会上见吧 |
[14:51] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[15:13] | Charlotte, that’s a look I know well. | 夏洛特 我非常了解你现在的处境 |
[15:16] | Standing in the present, | 身处于现在 |
[15:19] | but living in the past. | 但仍活在过去 |
[15:21] | I was just thinking about Amanda. | 我只是在想阿曼达 |
[15:25] | I just can’t believe she’s gone. | 不敢相信她已经离我而去了 |
[15:28] | That is something I understand more than you could know. | 我对这点的感触 深刻得超乎你所知 |
[15:32] | These just arrived for you, Mrs. Grayson. | 这个刚送到 是给您的 格雷森太太 |
[15:38] | Do you want them displayed? | 你想把它放起来吗 |
[15:41] | You can set them on the table, Marta. Thank you. | 把它放桌上就好 玛尔塔 谢谢 |
[15:45] | Black roses? Freaky. | 黑玫瑰吗 真吓人 |
[15:50] | Who sent them? | 谁送来的 |
[15:53] | 我会戴着第十二朵玫瑰 你亲爱的儿子 | |
[15:56] | They’re just from the florist, | 只是花商送来 |
[15:57] | thanking us for our business. | 感谢我们一直照顾生意的 |
[15:59] | It’s one rose short. | 有一枝被剪掉了花朵 |
[16:01] | Well, let’s not overlook the thoughtful intent. | 别忽略了商家的别具匠心 |
[16:03] | A symbol of dying love? | 象征着死去的爱吗 |
[16:05] | Seems more disturbing than thoughtful. | 与其说是别具匠心 不如说是令人不安呢 |
[16:12] | Confirmed. | 已经确认 |
[16:13] | All funds should be transferred immediately. | 所有资金必须立即转移 |
[16:16] | Accelerate to phase two. | 加速实施第二阶段 |
[16:22] | Take Lexington. | 去列克星顿 |
[16:24] | It’s faster this time of day. | 这个时候走那里更快 |
[16:28] | Unless you know a more direct route to Padma Lahari. | 除非还知道找到帕德玛·拉哈里更直接的方式 |
[16:34] | Which my health care plan supports. | 我的医疗保障计划就是这样 |
[16:37] | I mean, my heart’s with your grandmother, Miss Dailey, | 我的心与你的祖母同在 戴丽小姐 |
[16:41] | and everyone living with Alzheimer’s. | 以及所有老年痴呆症的患者 |
[16:44] | I know that she values you there by her bedside, | 我知道她很珍惜你在床畔陪伴她的时光 |
[16:50] | teaching her the world as I’m sure she taught you. | 就像你儿时她教你一样 带她重新认识世界 |
[16:53] | I mean, we’re nothing without our families. | 离开家庭 我们一无是处 |
[16:56] | And yours is lucky to have two such strong women. | 你的家庭很幸运 能有两位如此坚强的女性 |
[17:01] | I thank you, Eileen, for your question. | 感谢你的提问 艾琳 |
[17:07] | Mr. Grayson, | 格雷森先生 |
[17:09] | This is Tom Mullen. | 接着是汤姆·马伦提问 |
[17:11] | Uh, Mr. Mullen… | 马伦先生 |
[17:12] | Tom Mullen is the owner of Tom’s Crab Shack. | 汤姆·马伦是汤姆蟹饼屋的老板 |
[17:14] | Before you fire away, | 在你提问之前 |
[17:16] | I just want to thank you for the best crab cakes | 我想对你表示感谢 你为这个小镇 |
[17:18] | this town has to offer. | 提供了最美味的蟹饼 |
[17:20] | And I’m certainly gonna have | 要是我哪天想家了 |
[17:21] | some flown to Albany if I ever get homesick. | 我一定会让人空运一些到奥尔巴尼市 |
[17:23] | Well, thank you, Mr. Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森先生 |
[17:25] | Amanda Porter was a friend of mine. | 阿曼达·波特生前是我的朋友 |
[17:28] | – And I know we all miss her. – Yeah. | -我知道大家都很怀念她 -是的 |
[17:29] | So my question is, | 所以我的问题就是 |
[17:31] | when the truth about jury tampering | 陪审团篡改了他父亲的审判结果 |
[17:33] | in her father’s trial came out, | 当这一丑闻爆出时 |
[17:34] | You vowed to take action. | 你曾保证会有所行动 |
[17:36] | What’s your plan, or are you gonna allow the government | 那你的计划是什么 或者说你打算纵容 |
[17:38] | to sweep David Clarke under the rug again? | 政府再次使大卫·克拉克沉冤不得昭雪吗 |
[17:42] | Where the hell did that question come from? | 这该死的问题谁想出来的 |
[17:45] | Now look, uh… | 听我说 |
[17:46] | Let’s say somebody was able | 如果说有人能够 |
[17:48] | to remove this leverage you’re talking about. | 搞定你所说的手握大权的人 |
[17:50] | Is the deal back on? | 交易能够重新进行吗 |
[17:51] | As it stands, Mr. Ryan, | 照现在的情况来说 瑞安先生 |
[17:52] | That’s a purely hypothetical question. | 这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了 |
[17:54] | Tom, look, | 汤姆 听我说 |
[17:55] | I speak for my late wife when I say | 我是指我已故的妻子 |
[17:57] | I personally asked Conrad not to– | 私下让康拉德不要去 |
[17:58] | No, I’ll–I’ll answer. I’ll answer, Jack. | 没事 我可以回答 我可以 杰克 |
[18:02] | Tom, when I’m elected, | 汤姆 如果我能当选 |
[18:03] | I fully intend to reopen that case. | 我非常愿意重审这个案子 |
[18:06] | And if judicial impropriety is proven, | 而且如果查实有司法不公正的地方 |
[18:08] | I will take every appropriate measure | 我会尽一切努力来为大卫·克拉克 |
[18:10] | to secure a presidential pardon for David Clarke. | 争取到总统特赦令 |
[18:17] | Next question, please. | 下一个问题 |
[18:33] | I can’t believe that you dragged David Clarke | 我简直不敢相信在选举前的一周 |
[18:36] | into the conversation one week before the election. | 你竟然在这种场合提到了大卫·克拉克 |
[18:38] | Well, I was double tapped with a rogue question. | 我当时被那刁难的问题弄得进退两难 |
[18:40] | I gave the only answer I knew would stop their next salvo. | 那么回答才能阻止他们的下一波进攻 |
[18:43] | “Their”? | 他们的 |
[18:46] | I thought you believed that Kenny Ryan | 我还以为你觉得是肯尼·瑞安 |
[18:47] | was behind the stunt. | 在背后耍的这些手段 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I did. | 我本来是这么觉得 |
[18:51] | Until I found this. | 但我后来发现了这个 |
[18:54] | Ashley mentioned that you’d received | 阿什莉说你今天早晨 |
[18:55] | a disquieting correspondence this morning, | 收到了一封让你有些焦虑的信 |
[18:57] | And I’m assuming that this was accompanied | 我猜想应该是跟那束 |
[18:59] | by the bouquet of black roses | 黑色玫瑰花一起寄来的吧 |
[19:01] | I found in the garbage downstairs. | 我在楼下的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[19:04] | “From your loving son.” | 爱你的儿子敬上 |
[19:06] | Well, we can be certain that that’s not Daniel. | 这个儿子肯定不是丹尼尔 |
[19:09] | And here I thought I knew all the skeletons | 我还以为你人脉圈里的人 |
[19:11] | in your closet by name. | 我都认识呢 |
[19:13] | It’s nothing, Conrad. | 没什么 康拉德 |
[19:15] | Three words that never quell doubt. | 这三个字没法消除我的疑虑 |
[19:17] | Victoria, we are this close | 维多利亚 我们就差这么一点 |
[19:19] | from actually having a shot at winning, | 就可以赢了 |
[19:20] | So I’m asking you… | 所以你要回答我 |
[19:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:28] | I was pregnant once. | 我那时怀孕了 |
[19:32] | My mother’s boyfriend– he… | 我妈的男朋友 他 |
[19:41] | Victoria, I’m glad you’re here. | 维多利亚 我很高兴你来了 |
[19:43] | So you can take care of it for me, | 这样你就能搞定这事 |
[19:45] | and no one will ever know? | 别人就不会知道了 是吗 |
[19:49] | It was the worst time of my life… | 那是我人生中最不幸的时候 |
[19:52] | That someone has obviously chosen to haunt me with. | 很显然有人就是要跟我过不去 |
[19:57] | Could it be him? | 会是他吗 |
[20:00] | Suffice it to say, that’s not possible. | 简单来说 不可能是他 |
[20:04] | So the pregnancy was terminated? | 你把那孩子打掉了吗 |
[20:09] | Then we’re–we will make it through this, | 那我们一定能熬过这一关 |
[20:12] | Victoria, together. | 维多利亚 我们一起 |
[20:13] | And trust me, I’m gonna ferret out the guilty party. | 相信我 我一定会找出是谁干的 |
[20:16] | Thank you for understanding, Conrad. | 谢谢你的理解 康拉德 |
[20:28] | I try to keep the ghosts out… | 我也想让这阴魂赶紧散去 |
[20:32] | But they always force their way back in. | 但他们总是缠着我 |
[20:39] | I ask again, | 我再问一遍 |
[20:41] | what impact does this chippy’s existence have on anything? | 这小妞的死活对谁有很大关系吗 |
[20:44] | If you had a conscience, you’d know. | 你要是还有良知的话 你就应该知道 |
[20:45] | We’re both killers, Mr. Mathis. | 我们都是杀手 马西斯先生 |
[20:47] | Let’s not pretend otherwise. | 别装好人了 |
[20:56] | She got what she wanted. | 她的心愿满足了 |
[20:58] | She’s with her father now. | 她现在去跟她父亲团聚了 |
[21:00] | Joined him earlier today. | 她是今天早些时候去的 |
[21:04] | Well, you kept her alive for six weeks. | 你让她活了六个星期 |
[21:06] | In preparation for what? | 是要准备干什么 |
[21:10] | You’ll know in time. Everything has its purpose– | 到时候你就知道了 凡事都有存在的原因 |
[21:14] | Girlfriends, little sisters who love their heroin. | 女友们 那些吸毒成狂的小妞们 |
[21:19] | Even motion detectors… can illuminate a room. | 甚至那些探测器 都能照亮一间房 |
[21:23] | And do the same for the authorities, | 当局的存在也是 |
[21:25] | which is why, in a few moments, | 所以不久之后 |
[21:27] | The police will find you standing over one dead body. | 警察会发现你站在一具尸体旁边 |
[21:30] | Or if you should choose to pull that trigger, Two. | 如果你开枪的话 就是两具 |
[21:43] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会开枪 |
[21:54] | This is for Padma… | 这是为了帕德玛 |
[21:56] | and our fathers… | 她的父亲 |
[22:00] | and Colleen. | 以及珂兰 |
[22:06] | They say that life is defined by the roles we play. | 据说人生是由饰演的角色决定的 |
[22:09] | And if you’ve joined us this hallowed evening, | 如果你们来参加这个神圣的晚会 |
[22:12] | it can only mean that you’ve played them well. | 就说明你们都挺会角色扮演 |
[22:14] | So tonight leave your identities at the door, | 所以今晚请暂时忘掉你们的身份 |
[22:17] | let our spirits inspire yours, | 让心灵引导着我们 |
[22:20] | and may your ornate facades lead you to intrigue. | 让华丽的外表点燃我们的激情 |
[22:23] | And as your hosts | 作为晚会的主人 |
[22:25] | and future first lady and governor of this great state… | 以及州政府未来的第一夫人 |
[22:29] | Let the masquerade commence. | 我宣布 化妆舞会现在开始 |
[22:36] | Would you say this projects electability? | 你觉得我能当选吗 |
[22:39] | More so than the man behind it. | 比你面具后的那个人更有可能 |
[23:14] | Is it possible I wasn’t clear when we spoke earlier? | 是不是之前我们谈话时没有说清楚 |
[23:17] | Actually, it turns out that Daniel asked me to be his date. | 其实是丹尼尔邀请我做他的舞伴的 |
[23:21] | But if it bothers you, Victoria, | 但是如果这让你不高兴了 维多利亚 |
[23:22] | You can pretend that I left Emily Thorne at the door. | 你可以认为我现在不是艾米莉·索恩 |
[23:27] | To a lovely evening. | 敬这个美好的夜晚 |
[23:39] | Thank you for helping Jack tonight | 谢谢你今晚帮了杰克 |
[23:41] | And for making my father’s case a campaign promise. | 还让重审我父亲的案子成了竞选的许诺 |
[23:44] | I can’t believe Conrad Grayson just got my vote. | 难以置信我竟然投票给了康拉德·格雷森 |
[23:48] | Well, I know you’ve got all your moves mapped out, | 我知道你什么都计划好了 |
[23:50] | But I saw a chance, And I took it. | 但是我看见了一个机会 我就抓住了 |
[23:55] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望你别介意 |
[23:57] | It’s more than okay, Nolan. | 我简直太满意了 诺兰 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:05] | Who knew the Porter brothers could pull off masks? | 谁能想到波特兄弟俩会摘下面具呢 |
[24:07] | That’s exactly what I want to do is pull this thing off. | 我真的很像把这玩意摘下来 |
[24:10] | Sometimes self-deception can be therapeutic. | 有时候自我欺骗也挺有益身心的 |
[24:13] | So can free grub. Who’s coming with me? | 可以随便吃喝了 谁给我一起 |
[24:16] | Can’t have champagne wishes without caviar dreams. | 喝香槟没有鱼子酱怎么能行呢 |
[24:28] | I heard about what you did for Amanda today. | 我听说了你今天为阿曼达所做的事 |
[24:31] | It was really wonderful. | 做得很好 |
[24:33] | Just looking for justice where it’s due. | 只是在维护应有的正义 |
[24:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:40] | Yeah. I’m okay. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢关心 |
[24:47] | There she is. | 你在这呢 |
[24:52] | I’m glad you joined me tonight. | 很高兴今晚有你相伴 |
[24:54] | You, too, Porter, and thank you | 还有你 波特 |
[24:56] | for all you’ve done on my father’s behalf. | 谢谢你代表我父亲所做的一切 |
[24:58] | Somehow, You got him electable and out of my way. | 你帮他成为了候选人 还让我摆脱了他 |
[25:02] | But if you don’t mind, | 但如果你不介意的话 |
[25:04] | Emily and I have six weeks to catch up on, so… | 艾米莉和我有六周时间没叙旧了 |
[25:14] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[25:15] | Look, David Clarke isn’t even a first-term concern. | 大卫·克拉克根本不需要先考虑 |
[25:18] | No, ensuring that your taxes don’t go up is. | 不 保证你的税费不增是首要任务 |
[25:22] | Yeah, thanks. Thanks, Scott. | 对 谢谢 斯科特 |
[25:29] | Don’t worry. It’s nonalcoholic. | 放心 这是无酒精的 |
[25:31] | I’ll be totally alert when we get the polling tomorrow. | 明天拉票的时候我绝对是万分清醒的 |
[25:33] | My assumption is that you were sober this afternoon, | 我还以为你下午会很清醒 |
[25:36] | and now I’m missing the masquerade to field calls | 而现在我得离开舞会去回应 |
[25:39] | from anxious supporters. | 急切的支持者 |
[25:42] | Someone’s got Nate’s tapes, | 有人拿到了奈特的录音带 |
[25:44] | either Kenny or Jack Porter– | 不是肯尼就是杰克·波特 |
[25:46] | Neither of whom possesses the sophistication for such a ploy. | 他们俩都没有如此的诡计多端 |
[25:50] | To say nothing of the fact that Jack actually came to my defense. | 更别提杰克还竭力为我辩护 |
[25:53] | Or maybe it’s someone who canvassed for Stoddard | 或者是某人在斯托达德上大学期间 |
[25:56] | when he was in college. | 收买了他 |
[25:57] | Namely, your campaign manager Evan Spradlin, | 比如你的竞选经理埃文·斯普德林 |
[26:01] | who we know paid Kenny off in exchange for his silence. | 正是他收买了肯尼 让他闭嘴 |
[26:04] | You know, the sound… | 你知道吗 |
[26:07] | of you shilling these self-serving theories | 当你说出这种一心谋私利的话时 |
[26:10] | reminds me of your protestations of bewilderment | 不禁让我想起了你在去年母女团聚时 |
[26:12] | in the wake of the mothers and daughters united event last year. | 所发表的那个令人困惑的声明 |
[26:15] | So either you’re the fox in the hen house, | 所以要么你是鸡窝里的狐狸 |
[26:18] | or you’re desperately bad at protecting it. | 要么你就在竭力的维护这个狐狸 |
[26:20] | Then fire me. | 那炒了我啊 |
[26:21] | What, this late in the campaign? | 在竞选的后期阶段我敢炒你 |
[26:23] | I will say that once I’m elected, | 我只能说当我被选上之后 |
[26:25] | You can add this to your long list of jobs that you can’t handle. | 你可以将其列为你不擅长的工作之一 |
[27:01] | I didn’t mean to startle you, Mrs. Grayson. | 我不是故意要吓你的 格雷森夫人 |
[27:03] | Sloane, it’s so nice to see a friendly face. | 斯洛娜 很高兴能见到熟人啊 |
[27:05] | I’m so glad you accepted my invitation. | 很高兴接受我的邀请 |
[27:07] | I was, too, | 我也是 |
[27:08] | until I saw Danny back on the arm of the ice queen. | 但是我看见丹尼尔重归冰雪皇后的怀抱了 |
[27:11] | Well, I always thought the two of you were a much better fit. | 我一直觉得你们俩才是绝配 |
[27:14] | Give them a few days. They’ll have parted ways again. | 容他几天 他们还会分开的 |
[27:18] | Then I guess you haven’t seen it. | 那你应该还没看到这个吧 |
[27:26] | Reunited and it feels so good | 旧情复燃无限好 |
[27:31] | Excuse me. | 先失陪一下 |
[27:40] | “Page six. ” Is this your idea of a joke? | “第六页” 你这是开玩笑吗 |
[27:44] | Do you realize the perilous implications of being together? | 你知道旧情复燃带来的危险吗 |
[27:47] | – You mean the threat? – Yes, Daniel, I do. | -你是说威胁吧 -对 丹尼尔 |
[27:50] | Do you honestly believe that woman is worth your life? | 你真的觉得这个女人值得你付出一生 |
[27:52] | Well, luckily, that’s not a choice I have to make. | 幸运的是 我不用做这个选择 |
[27:57] | And I do believe these are yours. | 而且我觉得这东西是你的 |
[28:00] | Feel free to use one for each of your two faces. | 两颗子弹正好对应你这个两面派 |
[28:27] | Where have you been? What happened with Trask? | 你去哪了 查斯克怎么样了 |
[28:30] | He’s at the bottom of the east river. | 他已经在东河的河底了 |
[28:33] | He killed Colleen… and Padma. | 他杀了珂兰和帕德玛 |
[28:43] | Well, well. Every opera needs its phantom. | 每个戏剧都需要一个幽灵角色啊 |
[28:46] | Nolan, we should, uh, we should take a walk outside. | 诺兰 我们应该出去一下 |
[28:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | Padma? | 帕德玛 |
[29:01] | Nolan, I’m so sorry. | 诺兰 我很抱歉 |
[29:03] | Six weeks of holding out hope. | 空留六个星期的希望啊 |
[29:06] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个蠢货 |
[29:17] | Nolan, please stop. | 诺兰 快停下 |
[29:19] | These people– they just… | 这些人 他们… |
[29:22] | She got dragged into this because of me. | 她因为我才卷入了这些事 |
[29:24] | – I am to blame. – No, you’re not. | -该负责的是我 -不 |
[29:25] | Yes, I am, and so are you and everyone else that let this happen! | 就是我 还有任由其发生的你和其他人 |
[29:33] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[29:35] | I ju– I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[29:40] | She loved you. | 她也爱你 |
[29:45] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[29:47] | Em, she’s gone. | 艾米 她走了 |
[29:59] | You… You need… You have to get back in there. | 你…你快回去吧 |
[30:01] | No, this doesn’t matter anymore. | 不 这些都没重要 |
[30:02] | Yes… Ems, it does. | 不 艾米 这很重要 |
[30:07] | I’m not leaving you alone, Nolan. | 我不会单独留下你的 诺兰 |
[30:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:14] | I just… I have to deal with this on my own. | 只是…我得自己处理这些事 |
[30:18] | I’ll be okay. I, uh, I promise. | 我会没事的 我保证 |
[30:40] | Couldn’t they at least have made it a real costume party? | 他们就不能真正办个化妆舞会吗 |
[30:43] | Like you wouldn’t have still slutted it up? | 就像你一直要做个荡妇 |
[30:45] | No, you moron. Just to rattle these corpses, | 不 白痴 来刺激这些无聊的人 |
[30:47] | I would’ve come as Amanda Clarke. | 我可不会变成阿曼达·克拉克 |
[30:49] | Though I guess that is slutting it up. | 尽管我觉得那也算个荡妇 |
[30:51] | Truth. | 说得对 |
[30:53] | Is it also true that the baby only survived the fall | 据说她有一个充满龙舌兰酒的胎盘 |
[30:55] | ’cause she was rocking a tequila placenta? | 所以婴儿才会幸免于那个坠楼 对吗 |
[30:57] | Shut up, Regina. | 闭嘴 雷吉那 |
[31:00] | Sorry, Harlot. I’m kidding. | 抱歉 荡妇 我开玩笑呢 |
[31:02] | I mean, everyone knows that drugs made Amanda think she could fly. | 大家都知道毒品让阿曼达忘乎所以了 |
[31:07] | Charlotte! What just happened? | 夏洛特 发什了什么 |
[31:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:11] | Hey, no, no. You guys gotta go. Now. Go. | 你们赶快滚开 快走 |
[31:16] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生了什么 你没事吧 |
[31:18] | You wouldn’t believe what they were saying. | 简直不敢相信他们说的话 |
[31:20] | Those two aren’t worth it. You gotta let it go. | 不值得跟他们生气 要想开 |
[31:22] | I want to, but I can’t. | 我也想 但我没办法 |
[31:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:36] | I didn’t know if you’d be coming back or not. | 我不知道你要不要回来 |
[31:39] | Believe it or not, Nolan forced me. | 信不信由你 诺兰让我回来的 |
[31:41] | Well, he knows you as well as you him. | 他和你了解他一样了解你 |
[31:45] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[31:49] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[31:52] | So you and Daniel are back together. | 所以你和丹尼尔要重归于好了 |
[31:54] | Not officially. He was just my way in tonight. | 不算正式 我只是利用他参加舞会 |
[31:57] | Well, he may disagree with you. | 他可不同意你的说法 |
[31:58] | Your picture’s on “Page six. “ | 你们的照片在”第六页” |
[32:02] | Daniel’s clever. | 丹尼尔很聪明 |
[32:04] | There’s no turning back once you go public. | 这事一旦公开就没法挽回 |
[32:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[32:10] | I bumped into Emily on my way in, | 我进来的时候刚好碰到艾米莉 |
[32:12] | and naturally I inferred that you two got back together, | 我猜你们俩应该是重归于好了 |
[32:14] | which she confirmed, so congratulations. | 而且她也确认了 恭喜你们啦 |
[32:16] | Well, at least you had good instincts about something today, right? | 最起码你今晚猜对了一件事 对吧 |
[32:19] | Just kidding, Mathis. | 开个玩笑 马西斯 |
[32:21] | I hope this isn’t too awkward for you. | 希望这不会让你感到尴尬 |
[32:22] | No, all is fair in love and war, as they say. | 不 爱情和战争面前 一切平等 |
[32:27] | So can I get either of you a cocktail? | 我能给你们俩拿杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[32:29] | Oh, we’re good, but help yourself. | 不用了 请自便 |
[32:31] | My family spared no expense. | 我家里可是花了很多钱的 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Ruling with a velvet fist? | 想用糖衣炮弹啊 |
[32:41] | I’m not letting him out of my sight | 我不会让他离开我视线 |
[32:43] | until I know what he’s up to. | 除非我发现他的企图 |
[32:45] | Hey, enough work talk. | 不说工作上的事了 |
[32:47] | Tonight… You’re all I care about. | 今晚你是我的全部 |
[32:58] | Refill, please. | 请续杯 |
[33:01] | Thank you for having me, Mrs. Grayson. | 谢谢你请我来 格雷森女士 |
[33:03] | It’s a lovely party. Everybody seems to be having a great time. | 这派对挺不错 大家似乎都玩得很开心 |
[33:06] | I heard Charlotte hit somebody. | 我听说夏洛特今天打人了 |
[33:08] | Must be that blue-collar influence | 一定是受到他父亲极力讨好的 |
[33:10] | her father’s so keen to embrace. | 工薪阶层的不良影响 |
[33:13] | Mr. Grayson did a remarkable job at the town hall meeting today. | 格雷森先生在今天的市政厅会议上的表现很出色 |
[33:18] | You mean by endorsing the quest for David Clarke’s pardon? | 你是说他愿意支持赦免大卫·克拉克的诉求 |
[33:21] | Well,that would be a victory for your late wife. | 那对你的亡妻也算得上有利 |
[33:29] | There’s no victory for Amanda. | 对阿曼达来说有利与否都没意义了 |
[33:32] | She’s gone, | 她辞世了 |
[33:34] | which is why my child’s being raised without a mother. | 而我儿子要在没有母爱的关怀下成长 |
[33:43] | You realize the decision you make is permanent. | 你知道你一旦做出决定 就不能反悔吧 |
[34:26] | Victoria,are you okay? | 维多利亚 你没事吧 |
[34:56] | Well,we actually got a small bump | 大卫·克拉克的事让我们在 |
[34:57] | in the liberal enclaves from this David Clarke thing. | 追求自由的道路上遭遇了一些障碍 |
[35:00] | One can infer that they really do value justice above all. | 也看出来 还真有人在意正义啊 |
[35:04] | Who has the polling from the northern districts? | 北部区的投票结果在谁手上 |
[35:06] | Uh, yeah. You took a hit. | 那个啊 结果不理想 |
[35:09] | I wasn’t aware that you were working from home today. | 想不到你今天竟在家办公啊 |
[35:11] | Well,I wanted to be here for you,my dear. | 我想留在家陪陪你 亲爱的 |
[35:14] | Excuse us. | 请大家先回避一下 |
[35:17] | And keep making those calls. | 请你们继续查证 |
[35:19] | Someone’s responsible for what happened yesterday. | 肯定有人一手策划了昨天的事 |
[35:20] | I want a name. | 我要知道他的名字 |
[35:27] | – You feeling better? – Yes,thank you. | -你感觉好点了吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[35:31] | Coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[35:32] | Tea? Muffin? | 茶呢 松饼 |
[35:38] | You may need your strength while you’re explaining | 你可能需要一些力气 才好解释 |
[35:41] | what could possibly have happened to you last night | 昨晚到底发生了什么事 |
[35:43] | that you wound up unconscious on the ballroom floor. | 竟然让你在舞池中直接晕了过去 |
[35:48] | I was upset | 我当时很忧心 |
[35:50] | because our son has once again put his life on the line | 因为我们的儿子再次让自己命悬一线 |
[35:52] | and our daughter Has been throwing punches at party guests. | 而我们的女儿 竟然对宴会宾客大打出手 |
[35:57] | and after you browbeat me | 而你又恐吓我 |
[35:59] | into reliving memories that were best laid to rest, | 让我想起尘封已久的往事 |
[36:02] | it’s no wonder I fainted. | 也难怪我会晕倒了 |
[36:06] | Or could it be that | 或者是因为 |
[36:06] | you’ve lied to me about the pregnancy | 你之前对我说了谎 那个你说打掉的孩子 |
[36:09] | you claim to have terminated? | 其实没有打掉 |
[36:11] | You want proof? | 你想要证据吗 |
[36:12] | I want something I can believe. | 我想要能让我信服的东西 |
[36:16] | Fine. I’ll give it to you, | 行 我会给你的 |
[36:20] | but you will never speak of this again. | 但你绝不能再提起这事了 |
[36:35] | I didn’t hear from you | 我没收到你的回复 |
[36:36] | so I assume you were either with Nolan or Daniel. | 所以我猜你是和诺兰或丹尼尔在一起 |
[36:42] | I talked to Nolan. | 我跟诺兰谈过了 |
[36:45] | He said he made it through the night okay. | 他说他安然无恙地度过了一夜 |
[36:52] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来到这里 |
[36:56] | – I hate that it has to be this way. – You hate it? | -我很讨厌事情变成这样 -你讨厌吗 |
[37:00] | Well,if it were up to me,I’d put a bullet in his head. | 如果由我做主 就一枪毙了他 |
[37:02] | – Well,it’s not up to you. – Clearly. | -但那不能由你做主 -显然嘛 |
[37:05] | And you know that Daniel is not my focus. | 你知道丹尼尔不是我重点关注的目标 |
[37:07] | Victoria is. | 维多利亚才是 |
[37:08] | You can’t be jealous of somebody that I don’t even care about– | 你不能因此吃醋 因为我根本不在乎他 |
[37:09] | I’m not jealous, Emily. I’m disgusted. | 我不是吃醋 艾米莉 我感到恶心 |
[37:19] | But I’m gonna deal with it the best I can. | 但我会尽全力应对的 |
[37:24] | Well,like it or not, You’re gonna have to deal with Daniel. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你都要应对丹尼尔 |
[37:27] | Trask must have said something, | 查斯克一定说了什么 |
[37:28] | because he’s looking into your past. | 因为他在调查你的过去 |
[37:31] | I’ve done my due diligence. | 我已经做了尽职调查了 |
[37:32] | You can’t erase your father, Aiden. | 你无法抹去你父亲的存在 艾登 |
[37:34] | And if Daniel turns to the falcon, he could learn everything. | 如果丹尼尔向猎鹰求助 他就会知道一切 |
[37:37] | Now I’ve killed Trask, | 现在我已经杀了查斯克 |
[37:38] | he’s our only way of finding out what phase two is. | 他是我们获知第二步的唯一途径了 |
[37:41] | Well,then we have to get to him before Daniel does. | 那我们必须在丹尼尔之前找到他 |
[37:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:44] | Or it could threaten my time in the Hamptons. | 否则那就会威胁到我能否继续留在汉普顿 |
[37:54] | I’m tracking Victoria’s cell phone signal. | 我在跟踪维多利亚的手机信号 |
[37:57] | Looks like we’re all heading into the city. | 似乎我们要进城一趟 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:07] | But separately. | 不过是分开去 |
[38:15] | I got your text. What’d you want to talk about? | 我收到你的短信了 你想谈什么 |
[38:20] | I’ll see you in a second, buddy, okay? | 一会儿再见了 小家伙 好吗 |
[38:23] | Be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[38:26] | I heard the way Conrad talked to you at the party. | 我听到康拉德在宴会上跟你说的话了 |
[38:30] | Just a bad day on the campaign trail. | 只不过是竞选活动中不顺的一天罢了 |
[38:31] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[38:33] | Have they ever treated you well? | 他们对你好吗 |
[38:36] | Charlotte told me the Graysons banished you, | 夏洛特告诉我格雷森一家抛弃了你 |
[38:37] | and you had to come back on your own. Is that true? | 你又得靠自己了 是真的吗 |
[38:39] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:40] | So I think that we’re in this for the same thing– | 所以我觉得 我们参与这事的目标是一致的 |
[38:44] | to get what we can from Conrad | 从康拉德身上得到我们想要的 |
[38:45] | before we take him down. | 然后再将他扳倒 |
[38:48] | The only reason you’d suspect Kenny Ryan of what happened yesterday | 你之所以怀疑肯尼·瑞安是昨天那事的主谋 |
[38:50] | is if you knew what Nate did to my wife for Conrad’s benefit. | 是你不知道奈特为了康拉德 对我妻子做了什么 |
[38:55] | You played the tape? You placed the question? | 你放了那个录音 你安排的那些问题 |
[38:59] | And you know why I did? | 你知道我为什么那么做吗 |
[39:01] | Because when he becomes governor, where does it end? | 因为如果他成为州长 一切何时是个头 |
[39:04] | I need… your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:08] | And I know you’re not one of them. | 我知道你跟他们不是一伙的 |
[39:11] | And what happened with Amanda– | 阿曼达的遭遇 |
[39:12] | you have to know that I was not involved. | 你必须明白 那事跟我无关 |
[39:15] | We wouldn’t be standing here if you were. | 如果跟你有关 你就不会活着在这儿了 |
[39:20] | So you with me? | 你同意跟我联手吗 |
[39:52] | Destroying evidence? | 在毁灭证据吗 |
[39:55] | When we questioned you, you claimed to know nothing. | 我们问你话时 你声称一无所知 |
[39:58] | After seeing… this, It’s hard to believe, | 现在看到这一切 真的很难相信 |
[40:02] | Especially when the coroner said she died yesterday. | 尤其是验尸官说她是昨天才死的 |
[40:06] | – Yesterday? – I spoke to you in the morning. | -昨天 -我早上跟你谈过话 |
[40:08] | Your colleagues say that you left there soon after. Where’d you go? | 你同事说你很快就离开了 你去了哪里 |
[40:23] | I’m not saying a word. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[40:42] | Thank you for seeing me, sister. | 谢谢你肯见我 修女 |
[40:46] | You realize that the decision you make is permanent | 你知道你一旦做出决定 就不能反悔吧 |
[40:49] | and that a vow is sacrosanct. | 誓言是神圣的 |
[40:51] | Once taken, I shall never break it. | 一旦发誓 我将永不违背 |
[40:53] | I do, sister. | 我明白 修女 |
[40:54] | Then I promise to find your son the best possible home | 那我发誓 给你儿子找到的可能的最好归宿 |
[40:58] | and never to tell him who his mother is. | 而且永远不告诉他 他的母亲是谁 |
[41:05] | You forgot the last promise. | 你忘了最后的誓言 |
[41:08] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:10] | I want you to be sure. | 我希望你能最终确定 |
[41:17] | Then I promise never to tell you what becomes of him. | 那我发誓 永远不告诉你他的身世 |
[41:31] | I kept those promises, Victoria, | 我遵守了那些誓言 维多利亚 |
[41:34] | Even when he came for you those years ago. | 尽管他多年前曾来找过你 |
[41:37] | and he hasn’t come again. | 但他从此就没再来过 |
[41:39] | When you saw him,did he seem happy? | 你之前见到他时 他看上去开心吗 |
[41:42] | He was a young man looking for his mother, | 他年纪那么小 一直想找到自己的生母 |
[41:45] | which is a quest of hope. | 但那也只是一个念想罢了 |
[41:47] | So take from that what you will. | 你可以想象到那是什么样的情况 |
[41:54] | Thank you, sister. | 谢谢你 修女 |
[41:57] | For everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[42:26] | What can I do for you, my dear? | 有什么能帮到你的 亲爱的 |
[42:29] | Sister, I need your help. | 修女 我需要你的帮助 |
[42:33] | I’m pregnant | 我怀孕了 |
[42:36] | And I have nowhere else to go. | 我走投无路了 |