| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | That’s Alison Stoddard. | 那是艾莉森·斯托达德 | 
| [00:04] | What the hell is Conrad doing with the governor’s wife? | 康拉德跟州长夫人要干什么 | 
| [00:07] | Carrion has the ability to knock Manhattan | 蚀尸程序能够 | 
| [00:09] | off the power grid | 在不足一毫秒的时间内 | 
| [00:10] | In less than a millisecond. | 摧毁曼哈顿的电力系统 | 
| [00:11] | Pose for the camera. | 对镜头摆个造型吧 | 
| [00:12] | Feel like putting on a show? | 想不想来做一场秀 | 
| [00:16] | I assume you’ve kept your personnel files of all your employees? | 我相信您握有所有员工的人事档案 | 
| [00:19] | I was wondering if I could look over mathis’. | 那我能否过目马西斯的档案 | 
| [00:21] | Daniel’s growing suspicious of your past. | 丹尼尔对你的过去越来越怀疑 | 
| [00:24] | Are you denying that you abandoned a 6-month-old boy? | 你在否认你曾抛弃了一个6月大的孩子吗 | 
| [00:27] | The story is true. | 你说的故事是真的 | 
| [00:28] | Help me find my firstborn son. | 帮我找到我的大儿子 | 
| [00:30] | And in return? | 那么作为回报呢 | 
| [00:31] | Sole owner of nolcorp. | 诺氏企业独资总裁 | 
| [00:33] | I can’t go head to head with the falc0n. | 我没法面对面对付猎鹰 | 
| [00:35] | He’s the best there is. | 他是这圈子里最牛的 | 
| [00:37] | Falc0n? | 猎鹰 | 
| [00:39] | check your in-box. | 看看你的收件箱 | 
| [00:40] | You’ve messed with the wrong person! | 你惹错了人了 | 
| [00:42] | I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, | 我想要跟你共度余生 | 
| [00:44] | And only if you want the same. | 只要这也是你所愿 | 
| [00:56] | Engagement can be a commitment to love… | 契约可以是一份对爱情的承诺 | 
| [00:59] | or a declaration of war. | 又或者是一场战争的宣告 | 
| [01:02] | One must enter every battle without hesitation, | 但凡上战场的人必须毫不犹豫 | 
| [01:06] | willing to fully engage the enemy… | 誓全身心投入 与之交锋 | 
| [01:09] | till death do you part. | 直到死亡把你们分开 | 
| [01:14] | Emily? | 艾米莉 | 
| [01:23] | When you said you were bringing me dinner at the office… | 你怎么没说过 要和我在办公楼晚餐 | 
| [01:26] | Well, I wanted to do something a little bit more private, | 我只是想做一些更为隐秘的事 | 
| [01:28] | Less… in the limelight. | 少一些公众的关注 | 
| [01:35] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 | 
| [01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:40] | Le blanc ou le rouge? | 白酒还是红酒 | 
| [01:43] | Red. | 红酒 | 
| [01:46] | I know that devilish grin of yours. | 我看出了你那有些邪恶的坏笑 | 
| [01:48] | What are you up to? | 在打什么注意呢 | 
| [01:49] | Well, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我仔细想过了你说的话 | 
| [01:54] | Have a look. | 揭开看看 | 
| [02:02] | Last year, my biggest regret | 去年 我最大的遗憾 | 
| [02:04] | was not getting on that plane with you. | 就是没能和你一起坐上那架飞机 | 
| [02:07] | I just hope it’s not too late to say “Yes.” | 我只是希望现在答应你不算太迟 | 
| [02:09] | To Paris? | 去巴黎 | 
| [02:15] | To us. | 敬我们 | 
| [02:20] | To us. | 敬我们 | 
| [02:29] | Thought you went to school. | 你不是去学校了么 | 
| [02:31] | Charlotte flaked on me again. She was supposed to drive me. | 夏洛特又爽约了 她本应该载我上学的 | 
| [02:34] | Does it have anything to do with that paparazzi video of her with that girl? | 这是不是跟上次狗仔队拍到她的视频有关 | 
| [02:37] | Why didn’t you talk to me about it, man? | 你怎么没找我谈谈这件事呢 伙计 | 
| [02:40] | I gotta hear about it from a group of barflies? | 我只能从一群酒鬼口中听说 | 
| [02:41] | What’s going on? | 究竟发生什么事了 | 
| [02:42] | She’s in a really dark place, and she’s– | 她现在陷入了黑暗颓废的状态 而且 | 
| [02:44] | she has been ever since Amanda… | 自从阿曼达 | 
| [02:48] | She into drugs again? | 她又开始吸毒了吗 | 
| [02:50] | I don’t know. I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 真不知道 可能吧 | 
| [02:51] | It’s pretty hard for me to tell | 我现在很难回答 | 
| [02:52] | with her blowing me off every day. | 因为她每天都在放我鸽子 | 
| [02:53] | What are you… | 你在做什么 | 
| [02:54] | I need money for bus fare. | 我需要钱坐巴士 | 
| [02:55] | How many buses are you taking? | 你是打算坐多少辆巴士 | 
| [02:57] | Are you gonna drive me? | 你要载我上学吗 | 
| [02:59] | Ashley’s on her way over. | 阿什莉正在过来的路上 | 
| [03:01] | Did she find out anything? I mean, is, uh… | 她找到了些什么吗 我意思是 | 
| [03:03] | Conrad screwing the governor’s wife? | 康拉德和州长夫人有一腿吗 | 
| [03:05] | I’ll know soon enough. | 待会我就知道了 | 
| [03:07] | Whatever he’s up to, there’s no way | 不论他打算做什么 | 
| [03:09] | I’m gonna let him slither his way into the governor’s mansion. | 我都不会让他顺利得逞进入州长的宅邸 | 
| [03:11] | Hey, do you know why | 嘿 你知道为什么 | 
| [03:12] | you’re supposed to bury a politician 100 feet down? | 应该把一个政客埋到100尺下吗 | 
| [03:15] | ’cause deep down, they’re really good people. | 因为在那么深的地方才能找到他们的良心 | 
| [03:24] | Tell me, Conrad, | 告诉我 康拉德 | 
| [03:26] | what is your true intention? | 你真正的目的是什么 | 
| [03:28] | ’cause I know that you wouldn’t sacrifice | 因为我知道你不会良心发现 | 
| [03:30] | an asset as valuable as nolcorp | 而去牺牲掉 | 
| [03:32] | out of the goodness of your heart. | 一份像诺氏企业这么值钱的资产 | 
| [03:33] | Well, with the initiative | 由于这家公司的主动权 | 
| [03:34] | and their sizable business out of the picture, | 和他们大规模的业务都已经失去了影响力 | 
| [03:36] | paring down is what’s best for the company. | 削减掉他们对公司来说是最好的选择 | 
| [03:39] | Mm. And if it promises to hasten | 以及 此举还承诺了能加速 | 
| [03:41] | the recovery of your long-lost son, | 寻回你那遗失多年的儿子 | 
| [03:43] | All the better, yes? | 皆大欢喜 不是吗 | 
| [03:45] | Forgive me if I find this sudden generosity | 原谅我不自主地怀疑你这突如其来的慷慨 | 
| [03:47] | rings about as true as one of your campaign promises. | 只不过是为了维护你的一项竞选承诺 | 
| [03:52] | Speaking of broken promises… | 要说到失守承诺 | 
| [03:54] | 34 more letters today. | 今天又多出了34封信 | 
| [03:56] | It seems that every orphan born in ’73 | 看起来 每个出生于73年的孤儿 | 
| [04:00] | is trying to lay dubious claim to the throne. | 都在可疑地要求着属于他的位置 | 
| [04:03] | But what are the chances that your real son is in this mix? | 但是你的亲生儿子就在其中的可能性是多少 | 
| [04:08] | Also dubious. | 依旧可疑 | 
| [04:11] | Call it a mother’s intuition. | 这算是母亲的直觉吧 | 
| [04:14] | Well, best of luck to Mr. Ross then, | 那只好祝罗斯先生好运 | 
| [04:16] | as he chases down your wild goose. | 帮你做这项徒劳无益的寻找 | 
| [04:20] | Ah. Perfect timing. | 来的正好 | 
| [04:23] | This is the Nolcorp transfer agreement. | 这是诺氏企业的转让协议 | 
| [04:25] | Now I know it was your first acquisition, | 我知道它是你的首次获猎 | 
| [04:27] | so letting it go may be– | 所以放手对你来说会可能会 | 
| [04:28] | If I weren’t good with it, | 如果我不赞成 | 
| [04:29] | I would have vetoed the board’s decision. | 我也不会为这项决议投票了 | 
| [04:31] | Daniel, can I steal a moment with you? | 丹尼尔 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [04:34] | Unless, like your sister, | 除非你也像你妹妹一样 | 
| [04:36] | you’re still giving me the cold shoulder over the news. | 因为那次新闻而对我不理不睬 | 
| [04:38] | Mother, I’m neither upset nor surprised | 母亲 我对您在外头还有个孩子的事 | 
| [04:40] | That you have yet another kid out there. | 既不沮丧 也不惊讶 | 
| [04:42] | Bite your tongue. I think you know how that happened. | 给我住嘴 你是知道这件事如何发生的 | 
| [04:45] | And since we’re making new additions to the family… | 既然我们说到家族的新成员 | 
| [04:47] | You remember my fiancee. | 你记得的 我的未婚妻 | 
| [04:50] | Emily and I are re-engaged. | 艾米莉和我重新订婚了 | 
| [04:53] | Allow me to offer our congratulations. | 请允许我献上我们的祝福 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, why, thank you, Conrad. | 谢谢你 康拉德 | 
| [04:58] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [05:00] | How… repetitious. | 真是 昨日重现 | 
| [05:03] | We’re hosting a party tonight to share the good news. | 今晚我们将准备一个派对分享这个好消息 | 
| [05:06] | Well, I can only hope that you opt for | 我只希望你们这回订婚 | 
| [05:07] | a very long engagement this time. | 能够维持一段比较长的时间 | 
| [05:10] | Actually, quite the opposite. | 实际上 恰恰相反 | 
| [05:12] | In two weeks, Daniel and I take off to Paris. | 两周后 丹尼尔和我准备去巴黎 | 
| [05:17] | That’s where you’re getting married? | 你们要在那结婚吗 | 
| [05:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:20] | That’s where we’re planning to live. | 我们打算在那定居 | 
| [05:45] | Really, Daniel? | 来真的吗 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:46] | Your first engagement to Emily was a disaster. | 你与艾米莉的第一次订婚简直是一场灾难 | 
| [05:49] | What difference will Paris make? | 去巴黎又会有什么分别 | 
| [05:51] | Emily’s the one, all right? | 艾米莉就是我的真命天女 | 
| [05:53] | If you don’t support me, then fine. | 就算你不支持 那也无所谓 | 
| [05:55] | But I’m not letting her get away again. | 但我不会再放她走了 | 
| [05:57] | Besides, I’m sure you’ll find my replacement | 而且 我肯定不出这个星期 | 
| [06:00] | before the week’s out. | 你就能找到我的替代品 | 
| [06:01] | Don’t be cruel, Daniel. | 别说得这么残忍 丹尼尔 | 
| [06:02] | You and I have both made mistakes. | 你和我都犯了错 | 
| [06:04] | The difference is, I don’t make them twice. | 区别在于 我不会犯第二次 | 
| [06:06] | Except bastard children, I guess. | 除了在私生子方面吧 | 
| [06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:23] | Well, between you and me, Daniel, I’m thrilled. | 私下和你说 丹尼尔 我非常高兴 | 
| [06:26] | You always did have a soft spot for Emily, | 你确实总对艾米莉有好感 | 
| [06:28] | or at least her bank accounts. | 至少是对她的钱有好感 | 
| [06:29] | Oh, why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [06:31] | I’ve always wished a stable future for you, | 我一直希望你有个安稳的未来 | 
| [06:33] | plus if you were to rush an announcement into the “Times,” | 要是你在《纽约时报》上突然发布婚讯 | 
| [06:37] | I predict a bump in the polls. | 我的选票也会跟着水涨船高 | 
| [06:40] | You know what? You can milk our engagement all you like. | 你可以随心所欲地利用我们订婚的消息 | 
| [06:42] | But in return, | 但作为回报 | 
| [06:43] | I want my trust fund withdrawn | 我要撤回在阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [06:44] | from the Amanda Clarke Foundation. | 基金会里的资金 | 
| [06:46] | Since the Initiative’s pulled out of the company, | 反正联盟已经退出公司 | 
| [06:48] | there’s no reason to be hiding our assets anymore. | 我们没必要再隐藏资产 | 
| [06:50] | Well, perhaps, | 也许是吧 | 
| [06:51] | but your money’s securely gaining remarkable interest | 不过现在你的资金在基金会里 | 
| [06:54] | right where it is, | 和其他的家族资产一起 | 
| [06:55] | right along with the rest of the family fortune. | 有着稳定可观的收益 | 
| [06:57] | I don’t care. I want all my ducks in a row | 我不在乎 我只想在告别 | 
| [06:58] | by the time I step away from Grayson Global. | 格雷森国际的时候 把一切安排妥当 | 
| [07:02] | And when you say au revoir, | 所以你打算告别以后 | 
| [07:04] | what exactly do you plan to do, nibble croissants | 在未来50年里 吃着羊角面包 | 
| [07:07] | and jet around the world for the next 50 years? | 坐飞机环游世界吗 | 
| [07:13] | I can certainly see this girl’s | 显然你已经对这个女孩 | 
| [07:14] | burrowed into your heart, hasn’t she? | 无法自拔了 是吧 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, she’s been there since the day I met her. | 从我遇见她的的第一天起就是如此 | 
| [07:19] | Yeah. I recognize the symptoms. | 是啊 我看得出来 | 
| [07:21] | Okay, but at least wait | 好吧 至少等到你 | 
| [07:23] | to announce your departure from the company… | 正式宣布离开公司 | 
| [07:24] | until after– | 等到 | 
| [07:25] | After the election, I get it. | 等到州长选举以后 我明白 | 
| [07:31] | Grace, you read my mind. | 格蕾丝 来的正是时候 | 
| [07:33] | Hey, contact “Huffpo”, will you? | 帮我联系一下《赫芬顿邮报》行吗 | 
| [07:35] | Get an engagement announcement on the home page. | 我要在首页上刊登订婚的消息 | 
| [07:36] | Already on it. | 已经办妥了 | 
| [07:37] | And I have a delivery from Takeda Industries. | 我收到一份来自武田工业的快递 | 
| [07:40] | It’s Aiden Mathis’ employee records. | 里面是艾登·马西斯的雇员档案 | 
| [07:42] | Should I messenger it to the house? | 需要我寄到您家里吗 | 
| [07:44] | No. I’m on my way in. | 不用了 我这就回公司 | 
| [07:54] | Word is buzzing around the office. | 办公室里消息满天飞啊 | 
| [07:55] | I believe congratulations are in order. | 不过我想应该要恭喜一下 | 
| [07:59] | You think I called you here | 你以为我叫你来 | 
| [08:00] | to break the news that I’m marrying Emily, | 是要告诉你我要和艾米莉结婚了 | 
| [08:03] | make sure there’s no hard feelings? | 希望你不要对我有什么怨恨吗 | 
| [08:07] | You know, when I hired you, | 我雇用你的时候 | 
| [08:08] | I had H.R. do an extensive background check. | 让人力资源部对你做了广泛的背景调查 | 
| [08:11] | Came back squeaky clean. | 结果完美无瑕 | 
| [08:14] | So what did you do, | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [08:16] | pay them off, hack the system to erase your file? | 行贿 还是黑进系统清除了原来的资料 | 
| [08:19] | No, of course I didn’t. Why? | 我当然没有 怎么了 | 
| [08:20] | All right, so why am I only now learning | 好吧 那为什么我现在才知道 | 
| [08:21] | that your father was Trevor Mathis, | 你父亲是特雷夫·马西斯 | 
| [08:23] | the baggage handler | 那个被怀疑给197航班 | 
| [08:24] | suspected of putting a bomb on flight 197? | 装上炸弹的行李员 | 
| [08:31] | Because that is not information that I am comfortable with– | 那是因为我不愿意让别人知道 | 
| [08:33] | with sharing, Daniel. | 这件事 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:36] | – You don’t understand the things that I have– – Help me to, | -你不了解… -那就帮我了解 | 
| [08:37] | because it can’t be coincidence that you took a job here, | 因为鉴于格雷森国际和那次航班 | 
| [08:40] | given Grayson Global’s complicated connection | 以及和大卫·克拉克之间复杂的关系 | 
| [08:42] | to that flight, to David Clarke. | 你来这工作 绝非巧合 | 
| [08:44] | They were the sins of my father, not mine. | 那是我父亲犯的罪 不是我 | 
| [08:45] | And you of all people should understand that! | 你们必须理解这一点 | 
| [08:47] | We have nothing in common, Mathis. | 我们两个人完全不同 马西斯 | 
| [08:53] | I thought you were just after my job, or Emily. | 我以为你想要我的职位 或是艾米莉 | 
| [08:55] | But it was always more than that, wasn’t it? | 但其实远远不止 是不是 | 
| [08:57] | That’s why you targeted Trask’s funds. | 所以你才瞄准了查斯克的资金 | 
| [08:58] | You were trying to get back at them. | 你要向他们复仇 | 
| [09:01] | Who’s “them”? | “他们”是谁 | 
| [09:04] | What d–what does Trask have to do with anything? | 查斯克和这有什么关系 | 
| [09:08] | Security’s gonna come up and escort you off the premises. | 保安马上会来 把你送出公司 | 
| [09:11] | Needless to say, you’re fired. | 不用说 你被解雇了 | 
| [09:12] | Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate you against me. | 显然有人想挑拨我们的关系 | 
| [09:15] | Look, just–just tell me who it is. | 告诉我那个人是谁 | 
| [09:17] | Someone I trust far more than you. | 一个我更加信任的人 | 
| [09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:37] | Jack, I’m working. | 杰克 我在工作呢 | 
| [09:39] | Actually, that… | 其实 那杯… | 
| [09:41] | was mine. | 是我的 | 
| [09:44] | So what’d you find out? | 你有什么发现 | 
| [09:45] | You will be happy to know | 你一定很高兴知道 | 
| [09:46] | I’m back in Conrad’s good graces, | 多亏了你的摄影技术 | 
| [09:48] | thanks to your photography skills. | 我又重得了康拉德的青睐 | 
| [09:50] | But as to the nature of his relationship with Mrs. Stoddard, | 但至于他和斯托达德夫人之间的关系 | 
| [09:54] | I’m afraid I didn’t glean much. | 恐怕我还所知不详 | 
| [09:56] | Okay, well, then let’s just | 好吧 那不如我们 | 
| [09:57] | go to the press with the photo, put it out there. | 直接把照片交给媒体 让他们登出来 | 
| [09:59] | Let the voters draw their own conclusions. | 让选民自己做决定 | 
| [10:00] | I’m not convinced that this picture is enough | 我不确信这些照片是不是足够 | 
| [10:02] | to derail Conrad’s campaign. | 毁了康拉德的竞选 | 
| [10:04] | Time’s running out. I gotta do something. | 时间所剩无几 我得做些什么 | 
| [10:06] | I have a suggestion, | 我有一个提议 | 
| [10:08] | but it comes with its own set of risks. | 但也伴随着相应的风险 | 
| [10:11] | What are we talking about? | 你是指什么 | 
| [10:13] | How brave are you, Jack? | 你胆子有多大 杰克 | 
| [10:18] | I always did love this ring. | 我一直钟爱这枚婚戒 | 
| [10:20] | Well, we thought about keeping it a secret, | 我们原本打算隐婚的 | 
| [10:22] | but with all the press surrounding the family right now– | 但现在所有媒体都围着家里转 | 
| [10:24] | Ugh. Don’t talk to me about overexposure. | 别跟我提过度曝光了 | 
| [10:26] | You saw the video of me and my friend Regina. | 你看见我和我朋友雷吉那的视频了吗 | 
| [10:29] | Yes, I did. What were you thinking? | 看过了 你当时怎么想的 | 
| [10:32] | I wasn’t. | 我什么都没想 | 
| [10:33] | I keep wishing Amanda were here. | 真希望阿曼达在这儿 | 
| [10:35] | She’d know what I was going through. | 她就会知道我的遭遇了 | 
| [10:38] | Um, not with the press. I just mean… | 跟媒体无关 我是说 | 
| [10:42] | it’s a sister thing. | 只是姐妹间的事 | 
| [10:44] | Never mind. | 没关系了 | 
| [10:45] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:47] | Look, I know you miss her. | 我知道你想念她 | 
| [10:50] | She can never be replaced. | 她是无可替代的 | 
| [10:53] | But we’re gonna be sisters soon, too. | 不过很快我们也要成为姐妹了 | 
| [10:55] | And I’m hoping that… | 我希望 | 
| [10:57] | you’ll be more a part of my life. | 你成为我生命的一部分 | 
| [11:01] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 | 
| [11:03] | I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor. | 我想问你是否愿意做我的伴娘 | 
| [11:06] | That is, if you’ll leave this room long enough to come to Paris. | 就看你愿不愿意长时间离开这去巴黎了 | 
| [11:08] | Oh, my God, Emily. Of course. | 天啊 艾米莉 我当然愿意 | 
| [11:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [11:12] | Hate to interrupt this hallmark moment. | 我讨厌打断这标志性的时刻 | 
| [11:15] | You must be Regina. | 你一定是雷吉那吧 | 
| [11:17] | Which means you must be a user of the internet. | 这话说明你一定是个网民了 | 
| [11:21] | Bad time, Charlie? | 我来的不是时候吗 夏莉 | 
| [11:24] | Um, I was just leaving. | 我正要走呢 | 
| [11:27] | We’ll talk more at the party tonight. | 今晚派对上再详聊 | 
| [11:30] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢 艾米莉 | 
| [11:32] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [11:34] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 | 
| [11:35] | The guy who sold it to me didn’t buy | 卖给我东西那男的 | 
| [11:37] | the whole “For a friend” bit. | 一点都不吃”为朋友”这套 | 
| [11:38] | Sorry, but given my history, | 抱歉 鉴于我的历史 | 
| [11:40] | and now with the tabloids following me everywhere… | 小报记者们现在对我到处围追堵截 | 
| [11:43] | I got your back. | 有我呢 | 
| [11:50] | 亲爱的妈妈 我尊重你艰难的决定 如果你愿意见我 我只想和你谈谈 | |
| [11:54] | How disgraceful. | 真可耻 | 
| [11:56] | All of these people | 这些人 | 
| [11:58] | trying to capitalize on your pain. | 都想利用你的痛苦 | 
| [12:01] | Emily, dear, that extravagant ring on your finger | 艾米莉 亲爱的 你手指上那枚夸张的戒指 | 
| [12:03] | does not give you permission to flit in and out of my house without good reason. | 并没准许你毫无理由就随意进出我家 | 
| [12:09] | I was here asking Charlotte to be my maid of honor. | 我是来请夏洛特做伴娘的 | 
| [12:12] | She’s really so excited to see Paris. | 她真的很激动能游览巴黎 | 
| [12:14] | She’s already seen it, multiple times. | 她已经游览过 很多次了 | 
| [12:17] | I would assume that you of all people | 我就觉得 尤其是你 | 
| [12:19] | would appreciate the city of lights, Victoria. | 会很喜欢那座光之城的 维多利亚 | 
| [12:22] | After all, isn’t that where you attended art school | 要知道 多年前你不正是在那个地方 | 
| [12:24] | all of those years ago? | 上的艺校吗 | 
| [12:27] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们了 | 
| [12:32] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 | 
| [12:33] | Mr. Porter, of course. We have an appointment. | 波特先生 对呀 我们有约呢 | 
| [12:36] | Your timing is perfect because Emily is just leaving. | 你来得正好 艾米莉正要走呢 | 
| [12:40] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [12:41] | Shall we? | 有请 | 
| [12:44] | We can speak privately in here. | 我们可以在这儿私聊 | 
| [12:48] | Good-bye, Emily. | 再见 艾米莉 | 
| [13:00] | I hope you know | 我希望你知道 | 
| [13:01] | I appreciate what you’ve done for my family, | 我很感激你为我家人所做的一切 | 
| [13:03] | with the foundation, taking us under your wing. | 成立基金会 并且保护我们 | 
| [13:08] | Which is why I… | 所以 | 
| [13:11] | I think you should see this. | 我想应该给你看看这个 | 
| [13:16] | It’s Conrad with Governor Stoddard’s wife. | 是康拉德和斯托达德州长的妻子 | 
| [13:18] | And it certainly didn’t look like | 能肯定的是 | 
| [13:19] | the first time he’d met with her. | 这不是他第一次见她 | 
| [13:22] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 | 
| [13:25] | Why not just approach my husband? | 为什么不直接找我丈夫 | 
| [13:26] | I’m just trying to protect the campaign, | 我只是想保护竞选 | 
| [13:28] | and no one has a better chance of getting through to Conrad than you. | 没有人比你更有机会接近康拉德了 | 
| [13:31] | That photo has the power to derail him. | 这照片能搞垮他 | 
| [13:34] | I don’t mean to imply anything, but– | 我没有暗示什么 不过… | 
| [13:36] | Don’t worry, Jack. | 别担心 杰克 | 
| [13:37] | My husband does a fine job of implicating himself. | 我丈夫很擅长让自己卷入其中 | 
| [13:41] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理的 | 
| [13:44] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [13:47] | They say politics makes for strange bedfellows. | 俗话说政治没有永远的敌人 | 
| [13:52] | And folks tend to jump to conclusions | 当人们看到两个应该敌对的人 | 
| [13:54] | when they see two people who are supposed to be enemies | 却能友好相处时 | 
| [13:56] | acting like friends. | 总是妄下结论 | 
| [13:59] | The opposite of you and Emily Thorne. | 你和艾米莉·索恩却不是 | 
| [14:02] | You used to be very close, right? | 你们过去很亲密 对吧 | 
| [14:05] | I couldn’t help but notice a chill in your friendship. | 我留意到你们的友情冷淡了 | 
| [14:09] | Did she tell you that she’s re-engaged to my son? | 她告诉你她和我儿子再次订婚了吗 | 
| [14:14] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我倒是不惊讶 | 
| [14:15] | Yes, well… | 好吧 | 
| [14:17] | I don’t imagine you’ll be receiving an invitation | 我想你应该没收到 | 
| [14:19] | to the engagement party tonight, | 今晚订婚派对的邀请 | 
| [14:22] | seeing as your tryst with her | 毕竟他们第一次分手 | 
| [14:23] | was the reason they broke it off the first time. | 就是因为你和她幽会 | 
| [14:27] | Oh, didn’t you know that? | 你难道不知道吗 | 
| [14:30] | Oh, Jack, my apologies. | 杰克 我很抱歉 | 
| [14:38] | It was one thing when he was working for Conrad, | 他为康拉德干活是一码事 | 
| [14:40] | but what business would Jack have with Victoria? | 但杰克和维多利亚之间到底有什么交易 | 
| [14:43] | Maybe he wants her recipe for devil’s food cake. | 也许他想向她要魔鬼蛋糕的秘方 | 
| [14:46] | I’m serious, Nolan. | 我在跟你说正事 诺兰 | 
| [14:47] | If I don’t know what he’s up to, | 要是我不知道他在干什么 | 
| [14:49] | how am I gonna do anything about it? | 我怎么采取措施呢 | 
| [14:51] | You realize you can’t protect Jack forever, don’t you? | 你知道你不能保护杰克一辈子吧 | 
| [14:55] | I made a promise to Amanda, and I plan to keep it. | 我承诺过阿曼达 我打算信守诺言 | 
| [14:57] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [15:02] | Nothing like a little retail therapy. | 什么都比不上购物疗法 | 
| [15:05] | Sounds beautiful. | 听起来不错啊 | 
| [15:06] | Where are you off to? | 你们要去哪 | 
| [15:08] | I’m taking Eeyore out to buck her up. | 我要带小驴屹耳出去 让她振作起来 | 
| [15:11] | Promise not to make any more headlines. | 保证不会再上头版头条了 | 
| [15:14] | Can I have a minute with my sister? | 我能和我妹妹单独聊聊吗 | 
| [15:23] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [15:24] | I just wanted to say, you don’t have to be embarrassed | 我只想说 俱乐部门口发生的事 | 
| [15:26] | about what happened outside that club. | 你不必感到尴尬和难堪 | 
| [15:27] | All right? Not around me. | 好吗 至少在我面前不必 | 
| [15:28] | Don’t try to commiserate. | 别一副同情我的样子 | 
| [15:30] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本不了解我的遭遇 | 
| [15:32] | Sure, I do. I-I’ve been through | 我当然懂你 我在你这个年纪 | 
| [15:34] | a rough patch of my own when I was your age. | 经历过更痛苦的事 | 
| [15:36] | Hey, you–you’re gonna be | 你会参加 | 
| [15:38] | At our engagement party later, right? | 我们的今晚的订婚派对 是吧 | 
| [15:40] | Sorry. I can’t be around mom right now. | 抱歉 我现在不想靠近妈妈 | 
| [15:43] | And I’m sure you understand, | 而且我知道你能理解 | 
| [15:44] | or you wouldn’t be moving to France. | 要不你也不会搬去法国 | 
| [15:46] | But good luck tonight. | 但是祝你今晚好运 | 
| [15:50] | And this year, try not to shoot anyone. | 还有今年别再开枪杀人了 | 
| [16:02] | Hello, Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 | 
| [16:05] | Were you expecting your husband… | 你在等你丈夫回来吗 | 
| [16:07] | Or mine? | 还是我丈夫呢 | 
| [16:09] | I understand you two have been seeing each other. | 我知道你们两个时常会面 | 
| [16:13] | Are you trying to ensure that you stay | 你这是要想方设法留在 | 
| [16:14] | in the governor’s mansion, | 州长的官邸 | 
| [16:16] | regardless of the outcome? | 无论结果如何 | 
| [16:18] | No, Victoria. You’ve misunderstood. | 不 维克多利亚 你误会了 | 
| [16:20] | All I want is to move out of it. | 我一心想搬离这里 | 
| [16:23] | Out? | 离开吗 | 
| [16:24] | I have no interest in your husband, | 我对你的丈夫毫无兴趣 | 
| [16:26] | only my own. | 我只在乎我的丈夫 | 
| [16:30] | When Conrad entered the race | 康拉德加入竞选后 | 
| [16:31] | as the only viable challenger to my husband’s office, | 成为了我丈夫唯一强劲的挑战者 | 
| [16:35] | I asked for a meeting. | 我要求同他会面 | 
| [16:37] | And just like that, his poll numbers magically began to rise. | 自那以后 他的支持率神奇般的蹿升 | 
| [16:40] | And my husband’s began to fall. | 而我丈夫的开始下降 | 
| [16:43] | Are you saying that you’ve been sabotaging his campaign? | 你的意思是 你在破坏他的选举吗 | 
| [16:49] | I’m feeding Conrad information. | 我在给康拉德送情报 | 
| [16:53] | Leaking strategies, | 透露竞选策略 | 
| [16:54] | my husband’s attack ads before they air– | 在我丈夫的政治攻击广告播出前告知他 | 
| [16:57] | Anything to give Conrad an edge. | 任何能帮到康拉德的事 | 
| [17:02] | Now what could this man have possibly done | 这个男人到底对你做了什么 | 
| [17:03] | to drive you to destroy a 30-year career in politics? | 让你非要毁了他30年的政治生涯呢 | 
| [17:09] | Mark has a degenerative heart condition. | 马克的心脏状况在恶化 | 
| [17:14] | His private doctor says, | 他的私人医生说 | 
| [17:16] | well, he won’t survive another term as governor. | 再一届州长任期 他撑不过去 | 
| [17:19] | Maybe not even survive the year. | 可能连今年都挺不过去 | 
| [17:24] | Well, why collude with Conrad? | 那为什么要和康拉德共谋呢 | 
| [17:26] | Why not go straight to the press? | 为什么不直接告知媒体呢 | 
| [17:30] | No, Mark would never forgive me. | 不 那样马克肯定不会原谅我的 | 
| [17:36] | Living the life Mark leads– | 马克在任期里 | 
| [17:38] | endless nights at the office, | 没完没了的熬夜工作 | 
| [17:39] | Gone weeks at a time– | 一离开就是几个星期 | 
| [17:42] | Every time I say good-bye to him, | 每次我和他道别时 | 
| [17:45] | I have no idea if it’ll be for the last time. | 我都提心吊胆的 怕是永别 | 
| [17:50] | It sounds excruciating. | 这真是种折磨 | 
| [17:54] | Please… listen to me. | 请听我一言 | 
| [17:57] | If Conrad wins, if you love him, | 如果康拉德赢得选举 如果你爱他 | 
| [17:59] | Limit him to one term. | 让他只做一任就好 | 
| [18:01] | This job is a practical death sentence. | 这个工作堪比死刑 | 
| [18:11] | Slightly unsettling– | 有点吓人啊 | 
| [18:13] | A freshly fired Grayson employee | 一个刚被解雇的格雷森员工 | 
| [18:15] | lurking the halls of a subsidiary. | 在子公司的大堂里走来走去 | 
| [18:17] | Trust me, if I could be anywhere else, I would be. | 相信我 我要有地方可去的话肯定不会在这了 | 
| [18:20] | Mm. I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [18:21] | Fret not. | 别担心 | 
| [18:22] | After the requisite rubber stamps, | 在必须的常规审批后 | 
| [18:24] | Nolcorp can remove the Grayson noose, | 诺氏企业就能脱离格雷森的束缚 | 
| [18:27] | and I can resume hiring. | 我也可以重新雇人 | 
| [18:29] | You could be my bodyguard | 你可以来应聘我的保安 | 
| [18:31] | And… I could be your Whitney. | 而我就是你的衣食父母 | 
| [18:33] | I’m not looking for a job, Nolan. | 我不是来找工作的 诺兰 | 
| [18:35] | That’s not what I heard. | 和我知道的不太一样 | 
| [18:37] | Look, you’re gonna need something to do | 你需要找点事儿干 | 
| [18:39] | while Emily finishes her end game. | 等着艾米莉完成她的复仇游戏 | 
| [18:42] | There is no end game for Emily. | 对艾米莉而言 这是个没有尽头的游戏 | 
| [18:48] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [18:51] | All these years of training, trying to focus my anger… | 这么多年的训练 我努力把愤怒瞄准… | 
| [18:54] | I always thought when I avenged my father and sister | 我一直认为 当我完成了给爸爸和姐姐的复仇后 | 
| [18:56] | that I’d get some kind of… | 我就能得到某种 | 
| [18:58] | peace or… closure, whatever that is. | 安宁 或者 了断 随便什么 | 
| [19:02] | Well, you must have felt something | 当你杀了查斯克后 | 
| [19:04] | when you killed Trask. | 你肯定有感触 | 
| [19:07] | I felt empty. | 我觉得空虚 | 
| [19:11] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [19:13] | Are you saying | 你是在说 | 
| [19:14] | you want Emily to just give up her mission? | 你希望艾米莉放弃她的任务吗 | 
| [19:18] | Because you were the one that told me, | 是你告诉我 | 
| [19:20] | Take revenge away from Emily, and we will lose her forever. | 让艾米莉停止复仇 我们会永远失去她 | 
| [19:23] | But I know better now. | 但是现在我有更深的理解了 | 
| [19:25] | That’s something that her father knew all along | 这也是她爸爸一直都明白的 | 
| [19:29] | And… You, too, I suspect. | 而且 我觉得你大概也明白 | 
| [19:36] | Hypothetically… | 假使如此 | 
| [19:39] | Where would we start? | 我们该如何做呢 | 
| [19:41] | When Daniel’s parents learn about my background, | 如果丹尼尔的父母知道我的身世 | 
| [19:44] | they’re gonna remove me as treasurer of the foundation. | 他们会罢免我在慈善基金的理财人职务 | 
| [19:47] | We need to drain the account before that happens. | 我们要在那之前抽干那个账户 | 
| [19:49] | It’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [19:50] | The falcon created an unhackable bank account. | “猎鹰”设计了一个无法侵入的银行账户 | 
| [19:52] | Not even Carrion could break the code. | 连蚀尸都无法破解那些代码 | 
| [19:54] | I never said that it was gonna be easy, | 我没说过这是件容易的事情 | 
| [19:55] | only that I need your help. | 所以我才需要你的帮助 | 
| [19:56] | More importantly, that Emily does. | 更重要的是 艾米莉也需要 | 
| [19:58] | Now can I count on you or not? | 现在我能指望你吗 | 
| [20:24] | Did we have a playdate scheduled? | 我们约过见面吗 | 
| [20:29] | Here’s the deal, Edith. | 我们来做个交易 伊蒂丝 | 
| [20:32] | I need answers fast, | 我需要尽快得到答案 | 
| [20:34] | and you need a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 而你需要无案底出狱 | 
| [20:36] | So… Play ball, | 所以 跟我合作 | 
| [20:39] | and I’ll erase the cyber trail that got you indicted. | 我会抹掉你的网络犯罪记录 | 
| [20:43] | I’m listening. | 说下去 | 
| [20:47] | Where is Victoria Grayson’s first son Patrick? | 维多利亚?格雷森的第一个儿子帕特里克在哪里 | 
| [20:51] | She claims that you erased all traces of him | 她说你抹掉了关于他的所有线索 | 
| [20:54] | in some grand extortion plot. | 进行高价勒索 | 
| [20:56] | Bitch would spin it that way. | 那个婊子当然会这么说 | 
| [20:59] | Roundabout the time, the whole David Clarke thing was going down, | 大概是大卫·克拉克东窗事发那会儿 | 
| [21:02] | little teenage Patrick Harper hopped a bus from Cleveland | 小帕特里克·哈珀跳上了克利夫兰的大巴 | 
| [21:05] | in search of his birth mother. | 来寻找他的生母 | 
| [21:07] | When Victoria caught wind of it, | 维多利亚听到风声后 | 
| [21:09] | she had her henchman pay the kid 5 mil to disappear. | 让她的喽啰给了那孩子五百万让他消失 | 
| [21:12] | She then employed me to eliminate | 之后她雇佣我抹掉 | 
| [21:14] | all digital traces of his original identity. | 那孩子所有的身份记录 | 
| [21:17] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 | 
| [21:22] | Any chance you… | 你有没有可能 | 
| [21:25] | kept that file in a… blackmail bank? | 把这些资料 保存在一个黑户里呢 | 
| [21:28] | No, unfortunately. | 可惜没有 | 
| [21:31] | Sorry it’s not the answer you wanted, | 抱歉 这不是你想要的答案 | 
| [21:33] | but I believe we had a deal. | 但我想我们都说好了 | 
| [21:37] | Not quite yet. | 还没有 | 
| [21:40] | What is the Initiative planning to do with Carrion? | 联盟打算如何利用蚀尸 | 
| [21:43] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道也不关心 | 
| [21:47] | After I validated it, | 在我通过验证后 | 
| [21:49] | I tweaked your code for a little insurance. | 为了保险 我修改了你的编码 | 
| [21:51] | Carrion can’t operate without my magic touch, | 没有我 蚀尸无法运行 | 
| [21:55] | which means either you get me out of here | 所以把我弄出去的要么是你 | 
| [21:57] | or they will. | 要么是他们 | 
| [21:58] | Just a question of who wants it more. | 就看谁更想要了 | 
| [22:02] | We done here? | 说完了吗 | 
| [22:03] | Ah, almost. | 等一下 | 
| [22:05] | How do I access The Amanda Clarke Foundation account? | 我如何进入阿曼达·克拉克基金会账户 | 
| [22:09] | Since you like games so much, | 既然你这么喜欢玩游戏 | 
| [22:12] | you’ll find it in a place I was born, | 你会在我出生的地方找到 | 
| [22:14] | if not made. | 前提是有这地方 | 
| [22:16] | An old favorite, hiding in plain sight. | 俗话说 远在天边近在眼前 | 
| [22:25] | I’m Mark Stoddard, | 我是马克·斯托达德 | 
| [22:27] | and I approve this message. | 我同意如下言论 | 
| [22:28] | Conrad Grayson has proven | 康拉德·格雷森已经证明 | 
| [22:30] | that he’s a wealthy man from Wall Street | 自己是来自华尔街的富豪 | 
| [22:32] | – who’s out of touch with main street. – What’s that? | -不知民间疾苦 -这是什么 | 
| [22:35] | He’s more concerned with private planes | 他更关心的是私人飞机 | 
| [22:37] | than he is with public transportation… | 而不是公共交通 | 
| [22:40] | He certainly managed to capture your essence. | 他说的还真对 | 
| [22:43] | It’s my opponent’s newest attack ad. | 这是我对手新的政治攻击广告 | 
| [22:46] | Conrad Grayson– bad for New York. | 康拉德·格雷森 纽约蛀虫 | 
| [22:49] | And how, may I ask, | 我能问一下 | 
| [22:51] | did you get it before it’s been broadcast? | 你是如何在播出前拿到手的 | 
| [22:53] | Well, that’s not important. | 这不重要 | 
| [22:55] | Your job now is to neutralize it. | 你的工作就是消除这些言论 | 
| [22:58] | Ah, Mr. Porter, | 波特先生 | 
| [23:00] | Just think. Now in two days, | 想想看 两天后 | 
| [23:02] | you’re gonna be able to get back to your life | 你就能回到你本来的生活 | 
| [23:04] | and begin figuring out | 认真想想 | 
| [23:06] | an appropriate bonus for all your efforts. | 付出这么多努力应得多少回报 | 
| [23:08] | Keep your campaign promises, and I’m good. | 只要你保证竞选承诺 不用担心我 | 
| [23:11] | Well,let’s hope the voters | 希望选民们 | 
| [23:13] | don’t hold me to so high a standard. | 不要对我的期望值过高 | 
| [23:21] | I did what we talked about. | 我按说好的做了 | 
| [23:23] | I showed that picture to Victoria. | 把照片给维多利亚看了 | 
| [23:26] | But after all the horrible things that woman did to Amanda, | 但想想她对阿曼达做过的那些事情 | 
| [23:29] | I don’t trust her as far as I can throw her. | 我根本就不相信她 | 
| [23:31] | If anyone’s more committed to his defeat than us, | 如果有人比我们更想让他失败 | 
| [23:33] | it’s her. | 就是她了 | 
| [23:34] | She’s got a track record for keeping her men | 她很善于把她的男人 | 
| [23:36] | exactly where she wants them. | 玩弄于股掌之间 | 
| [23:38] | Including Daniel, apparently. | 很明显还包括丹尼尔 | 
| [23:42] | She told me I was the reason | 她告诉我 他和艾米莉 | 
| [23:43] | he and Emily broke up last year. | 去年分开 是因为我 | 
| [23:46] | That’s because you were. | 本来就是因为你 | 
| [23:51] | You know, Jack, we’re friends now, | 杰克 我们现在是朋友了 | 
| [23:52] | so I feel like I should just tell you. | 所以我觉得应该告诉你 | 
| [23:56] | Right before Emily gave him back the ring, | 就在艾米莉把戒指还给他之前 | 
| [23:57] | I saw the two of you at her house kissing, | 我看见你们俩在她家亲吻 | 
| [24:01] | and I told Daniel. | 而且我告诉了丹尼尔 | 
| [24:03] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 | 
| [24:05] | She was engaged to a man that I had feelings for | 她和我喜欢的男人订了婚 | 
| [24:07] | while she clearly had feelings for you. | 但她显然爱的是你 | 
| [24:12] | She always seems to get what she wants. | 她总是能得到想要的 | 
| [24:15] | People like them always do. | 像他们这些人都是这样 | 
| [24:17] | Not him. Not this time. | 他不行 这次不行 | 
| [24:40] | I’m so glad you could all join us tonight | 我很高兴你们能来 | 
| [24:43] | to once again celebrate the engagement of Daniel to Emily. | 再次庆祝丹尼尔和艾米莉的订婚 | 
| [24:46] | As the old saying goes, if at first you don’t succeed, | 老话说得好 如果你起初没有成功 | 
| [24:48] | try,try again. | 尝试 再尝试 | 
| [24:53] | Oh, it’s every mother’s dream | 每个母亲都希望 | 
| [24:54] | to have her son marry the girl next door, | 自己的孩子能和邻家女孩结婚 | 
| [24:56] | and Daniel certainly hasn’t disappointed me. | 丹尼尔在这一点上没让我失望 | 
| [24:59] | Emily’s been a part of our lives for over a year now. | 艾米莉已经和我们相处一年多了 | 
| [25:02] | And even when they were apart, she never really left us. | 即便他们分开了 她也从未离开过 | 
| [25:08] | So welcome to the family, Emily. | 欢迎成为家庭一员 艾米莉 | 
| [25:10] | To Daniel and Emily. | 为丹尼尔和艾米莉干杯 | 
| [25:12] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 | 
| [25:13] | And I look forward to getting to know you better… | 我希望随着每天的逝去 | 
| [25:15] | with each passing day. | 能更好的了解你 | 
| [25:17] | Starting now, if you’ll indulge me in a little chat. | 从现在开始 如果能和我聊会天的话 | 
| [25:21] | How could I say no? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 | 
| [25:25] | Well, here we are… | 又是这样 | 
| [25:27] | That impressive ring once again on your finger, | 漂亮的戒指又一次戴在了你的手指上 | 
| [25:29] | ready to spirit my son away to Europe. | 准备把我儿子拐到欧洲 | 
| [25:32] | Paris was Daniel’s idea, Victoria. | 去巴黎是丹尼尔的主意 维多利亚 | 
| [25:35] | Oh, Emily. I was not born yesterday. | 艾米莉 我又不是三岁小孩 | 
| [25:40] | I know more than anyone just how… | 我比任何人都清楚 我儿子 | 
| [25:42] | susceptible my son can be. | 很容易被别人影响 | 
| [25:44] | We couldn’t be happier. | 我们很高兴 | 
| [25:47] | Of course, there are certain things we need to work out. | 当然 还有些事情需要我们解决 | 
| [25:49] | I want two children. Daniel’s lobbying for three. | 我想要两个孩子 丹尼尔想要三个 | 
| [25:52] | Either way, You’ll make a terrific grandmother, Victoria. | 无论如何 你都会是很棒的奶奶 维多利亚 | 
| [25:55] | And we’ll put a picture up | 我们会摆张照片 | 
| [25:57] | so that they can see you. | 这样他们就能看见你了 | 
| [26:00] | I know what a woman in love looks like, | 我知道爱情中的女人什么样 | 
| [26:02] | and that’s not you. | 绝对不是你这样 | 
| [26:05] | Not one year ago, and not today. | 一年前不是 现在更不是 | 
| [26:10] | I understand why you’re on edge, Victoria… | 我知道你为什么紧张 维多利亚 | 
| [26:14] | especially here tonight. | 尤其是今晚在这 | 
| [26:18] | I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you | 我觉得对你来说在大卫·克拉克的 | 
| [26:20] | to spend time in David Clarke’s old house… | 老房子里打发时间一定很难 | 
| [26:25] | On the very swing that… | 尤其是在这个 | 
| [26:27] | Amanda told me he built for her. | 他为阿曼达所建的秋千上 | 
| [26:34] | The memories of love and betrayal that must flood in. | 爱情和背叛的回忆涌起 | 
| [26:41] | I’ll give you a moment since you so clearly need one. | 我还是给你一点独处的时间吧 你也正需要 | 
| [26:54] | Oh, god. You’re gonna be fine. | 天哪 你会没事的 | 
| [26:56] | You just need some air to breathe. | 你只是需要呼吸新鲜空气 | 
| [26:58] | Charlotte. Hey, Charlotte. Hey ,Charlotte. | 夏洛特 夏洛特 | 
| [27:00] | Move it. Excuse me. | 让开 抱歉 | 
| [27:01] | Declan. What are you doing here? | 德克兰 你来这干嘛 | 
| [27:02] | You wouldn’t answer your phone. | 你不接我电话 | 
| [27:03] | I figured you’d be here. | 我猜你在这 | 
| [27:05] | Stalker. | 跟踪狂 | 
| [27:06] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 别生我的气 | 
| [27:08] | I’m not mad at you. I’m worried. | 我不生气 我很担心 | 
| [27:10] | I’m fine. I… Just… | 我没事 我…只是… | 
| [27:15] | Great. She sees you, she pukes. | 好极了 她一见你就吐了 | 
| [27:17] | Shut up. Guys, enough. Come on. She’s sick. | 闭嘴 别拍了 她不舒服 | 
| [27:21] | Hey, Charlotte, come on. We gotta go. | 夏洛特 来吧 我们该走了 | 
| [27:23] | Come on. Come here. | 过来 来这 | 
| [27:25] | Had a little too much to drink, young lady? | 喝多了吧 小姐 | 
| [27:27] | I’m not drunk. | 我没喝醉 | 
| [27:29] | You’re not 21 either. | 你也不是21岁 | 
| [27:30] | She’s fine. I’m gonna take her home. | 她没事 我现在带她回家 | 
| [27:31] | Charlotte,come on. | 夏洛特 快来 | 
| [27:32] | Charlotte Grayson,right? | 夏洛特·格雷森 是吗 | 
| [27:35] | One of you might want to call daddy warbucks, | 你们应该打电话给金钱老爹 | 
| [27:37] | tell him his princess is being booked downtown. | 告诉他 他的公主在市区被逮捕了 | 
| [27:39] | – Let go of me. – Hey, guys, come on. | -放开我 -别拍了 | 
| [27:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [27:48] | You seem a million miles away. | 看起来有点心不在焉 | 
| [27:52] | I fired Aiden today. | 我今天炒了艾登 | 
| [27:55] | But I thought he was your insurance policy | 我还以为他是你的保险选择 | 
| [27:56] | in case something went wrong. | 以防万一 | 
| [27:58] | I found out that his father was the one | 我查到他父亲 | 
| [28:00] | who put that bomb on flight 1-9-7, | 是炸毁197号航班的凶手 | 
| [28:03] | a fact that he went to great lengths to conceal. | 他极力隐瞒这一点 | 
| [28:06] | Where did you get this information? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [28:08] | Well, his ex-employer sent me his personnel file. | 他的旧上司提供了他的个人信息 | 
| [28:12] | – Takeda? – Yeah. | -武田 -对 | 
| [28:15] | Darling. Could we have a word? | 亲爱的 能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [28:19] | Go ahead. | 说吧 | 
| [28:22] | Yes, of course. | 当然 | 
| [28:23] | Well, I wanted to apologize for my reaction to the news. | 我为听到你们订婚消息时的失态道歉 | 
| [28:28] | I’m afraid I just couldn’t mask my surprise. | 我掩饰不住当时的惊讶 | 
| [28:30] | I think you mean judgment. | 是忍不住要反对吧 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, silly. | 说什么傻话 | 
| [28:33] | So I have here a check for the funds you requested, in full. | 这张支票里是你要的全部资金 | 
| [28:37] | Well, thanks very much. We appreciate that, dad. | 我们非常感激你 爸爸 | 
| [28:40] | Thank you so much for your support, Conrad. | 非常感谢你的支持 康拉德 | 
| [28:45] | You know, there is still time | 你还有机会 | 
| [28:47] | for you to heed your old man’s advice, | 考虑你爸的建议 | 
| [28:48] | leave this right where it is. | 别动这笔钱 | 
| [28:49] | I know what I’m doing. | 我自有分寸 | 
| [28:51] | And if you know what you’re doing, | 如果你也有分寸 | 
| [28:52] | you’ll take Mathis off the A.C.F. account | 就该在明天外国银行开门前 | 
| [28:54] | before the foreign banks open tomorrow. | 将马西斯从阿曼达·克拉克基金会除名 | 
| [28:56] | Believe me, he’s not to be trusted. | 相信我 他不值得信任 | 
| [29:07] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这样 | 
| [29:09] | By exposing Aiden, you’ve put both of us at risk. | 暴露了艾登 我们俩都有危险 | 
| [29:12] | The boy has put you at risk. | 是艾登使你陷入危险 | 
| [29:15] | Careless, undisciplined… | 粗心大意 不守规矩 | 
| [29:18] | I should never have let him come to you. | 我就不该让他来帮你 | 
| [29:20] | But you did let him come. | 但你已经让他来了 | 
| [29:22] | And now everything that I’ve been working for is in danger. | 现在我的一切努力都可能化为乌有 | 
| [29:25] | Only if you’re too weak to do what needs to be done. | 那只能说明你无能 | 
| [29:29] | Have you forgotten what your enemies have stolen? | 你忘了被敌人夺走的东西吗 | 
| [29:32] | It’s all I think about. You know that. | 我一直执着于这个 你知道的 | 
| [29:34] | Then remember this — the path you walk | 那么别忘了 你脚下这条路 | 
| [29:37] | is for you… alone. | 要独自走下去 | 
| [29:42] | Even now, those who destroyed your father… | 此时此刻 你的杀父仇人 | 
| [29:47] | are planning a second strike. | 仍在筹划第二轮攻击 | 
| [29:50] | What do you think they are gonna do? | 你觉得他们会怎么做 | 
| [29:52] | What they always do. | 一如往常 | 
| [29:56] | Create fear, chaos… | 制造恐惧 混乱 | 
| [30:01] | Profit. | 从中牟利 | 
| [30:02] | And you’re here to stop them, aren’t you? | 你是来阻止他们的吧 | 
| [30:05] | Takeda, tell me what you know. | 武田 把你知道的告诉我 | 
| [30:07] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 | 
| [30:09] | Let Aiden help. | 也让艾登帮忙 | 
| [30:13] | No. | 不行 | 
| [30:16] | This path is mine alone. | 这条路我自己走 | 
| [30:43] | So it’s true? | 这么说是真的 | 
| [30:48] | You’re really gonna marry Daniel? | 你真的要嫁给丹尼尔了 | 
| [30:53] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [30:55] | What’s different this time around? | 这次有什么不同 | 
| [30:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [31:00] | I mean, last time you were willing to break it off over one kiss. | 上次你可以为区区一个吻分手 | 
| [31:06] | I don’t understand why you didn’t talk to me about it. | 我不明白你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [31:10] | I tried to tell you, Jack. | 本来是要告诉你的 杰克 | 
| [31:14] | But then Amanda was there, and she was pregnant… | 但阿曼达在场 而且她怀孕了 | 
| [31:18] | And suddenly, you had this whole new life ahead of you. | 突然之间 你就要有全新的生活了 | 
| [31:23] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 | 
| [31:30] | Be careful of Victoria, Jack. | 提防维多利亚 杰克 | 
| [31:33] | She manipulates whenever it serves her, | 她一有机会就操纵他人 | 
| [31:34] | and she doesn’t do anything freely. | 而且从来不会不求回报 | 
| [31:36] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [31:38] | I was married to Amanda. | 阿曼达曾是我的妻子 | 
| [31:41] | And you were supposed to be her best friend. | 而你本该是她最好的朋友 | 
| [31:44] | How could you agree to marry into a family | 我们都知道这个家庭毁了她的一生 | 
| [31:45] | that we both know ruined her life? | 你怎么能同意嫁进他们家 | 
| [31:49] | I wish I could explain it to you. | 如果能告诉你就好了 | 
| [31:53] | And someday, I will. | 以后会的 | 
| [31:58] | Emily… | 艾米莉 | 
| [31:59] | I am so tired of all the secrets and the half-truths. | 我厌倦了你的隐瞒和半真半假 | 
| [32:04] | It’s always “someday” with you. | 你总说”以后会的” | 
| [32:09] | You should go be with your new family. | 去找你的新家人吧 | 
| [32:30] | I didn’t know Jack was on the guest list. | 我以为杰克没有受邀 | 
| [32:33] | He wasn’t. | 是没有 | 
| [32:35] | God, this is such a mess. | 天哪 真是一团糟 | 
| [32:36] | Tell me what I missed. | 我错过了什么 和我讲讲 | 
| [32:39] | Takeda told Daniel about Aiden’s father. | 武田把艾登父亲的事告诉丹尼尔了 | 
| [32:42] | Yeesh. Bad teacher. | 好不靠谱的老师 | 
| [32:44] | He claims that the Initiative’s plan is imminent. | 他说联盟马上就要执行计划了 | 
| [32:48] | Well, not as long as the Falcon’s | 只要猎鹰不能在电脑上大展身手 | 
| [32:50] | computer privileges are suspended. | 他们就没辙 | 
| [32:53] | Carrion can’t operate without her keystrokes. | 没有她 蚀尸计划无法执行 | 
| [32:56] | And I got that straight from the bird’s mouth. | 这是她亲口说的 | 
| [33:00] | You saw her? | 你见过她了 | 
| [33:01] | Well, get this– | 听我说 | 
| [33:02] | Patrick came a-knockin’ in the early ’90s. | 帕特里克九几年找过维多利亚 | 
| [33:05] | Victoria paid him 5 million smackers to disappear. | 她拿出五百万 让他别再出现 | 
| [33:10] | So either he’s grateful for the buyout | 他要么感激这笔封口费 | 
| [33:12] | or he’s furious for the double abandonment. | 要么恨她再次抛弃自己 | 
| [33:14] | What else did you find? | 你还知道了什么 | 
| [33:16] | Well, the Falcon’s done parroting until I solve her riddle. | 猎鹰会在我解开她的谜题前缄口不言 | 
| [33:21] | She says the answers I want lie in the place | 她说我要的答案 | 
| [33:23] | that she was born if not made. | 要在孕育她的地方寻找 | 
| [33:26] | She grew up in Jersey. | 她出生在新泽西 | 
| [33:27] | I’ve searched everything from sinatra to snookie. | 我把那里调查了个遍 | 
| [33:30] | No love. | 一无所获 | 
| [33:35] | Charlotte just called. | 夏洛特刚联系我了 | 
| [33:37] | – I gotta bail her out of jail. – Jail? | -我要保她出狱 -出狱 | 
| [33:39] | Yeah, some cop looking for his 15 minutes | 某个想出名的警察 | 
| [33:41] | snagged her at a club downtown. | 在闹市区的一家俱乐部拦下了她 | 
| [33:42] | I gotta find out what his price is. | 我得看看要交多少保释金 | 
| [33:44] | Well, let me come with you. | 我和你一起去 | 
| [33:45] | No, no, I need you to hold down the fort. | 不不 我需要你留在这里 | 
| [33:47] | I gotta get her home before my parents catch wind of this. | 我得在父母发觉前把她送回来 | 
| [33:49] | The last thing she needs | 她最不需要的 | 
| [33:51] | is a lecture from those two model citizens. | 就是被那两个模范公民教训 | 
| [33:54] | I’m so sorry. All right? | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [33:55] | I’m gonna call you from the car. | 我在车里打给你 | 
| [33:58] | You know, sometimes he actually seems like a decent guy. | 他有时候真的挺不错的 | 
| [34:03] | You know I’m with Aiden now. | 你知道我现在和艾登在一起 | 
| [34:07] | No matter what? | 永不改变吗 | 
| [34:10] | I think I made it clear who I’m fighting for. | 我明确表示过是在为谁而战 | 
| [34:17] | Wait. That’s it. | 等等 就是这个 | 
| [34:20] | That–that is the answer to the riddle. | 这就是谜底 | 
| [34:21] | Uh, I’ll explain to you when I get back. | 我回来再和你解释 | 
| [34:27] | They want 3 grand for Charlotte’s bail. | 保释夏洛特需要三千美元 | 
| [34:29] | We just need to hit a few ATMs. | 去取个钱就行了 | 
| [34:33] | Must be real nice having all that cash ready and waiting for you. | 永远都有现钱等着你花 感觉很好吧 | 
| [34:36] | Is that why Charlotte likes you? | 这是为什么夏洛特喜欢你的原因吗 | 
| [34:37] | ’cause I know it’s not your personality. | 因为我知道她肯定不喜欢你的性格 | 
| [34:38] | Maybe because I’m there for her without being super judgey. | 也许是因为我陪着她的时候从不指手画脚 | 
| [34:41] | Right. ’cause you’ve known her for what, five minutes? | 是吗 因为你认识她有五分钟之久吗 | 
| [34:44] | You don’t know anything about her or me, for that matter. | 说起来 你对我俩一无所知 | 
| [34:47] | My loss, I’m sure. | 真遗憾啊 | 
| [34:53] | I figured out the Falcon’s riddle. | 我解出猎鹰的谜语了 | 
| [34:55] | The entry code is a numeric passkey. | 密码是一组数字 | 
| [34:59] | Her high score on “Street fighter”. | 是她在《街头霸王》游戏中的最高分 | 
| [35:01] | Great. Well,let’s just hope we haven’t run out of time to use it. | 太好了 希望我们还有时间来用它 | 
| [35:04] | Uh, yeah, about that– | 说到这个 | 
| [35:05] | We really need to bring Emily into the loop. | 我们现在急需艾米莉的参与 | 
| [35:08] | Look, I thought we agreed to keep her out of it. | 听着 我以为我们同意不牵连她的 | 
| [35:11] | Well, that was before I found out | 那是我发现 | 
| [35:13] | about Takeda’s november surprise on you. | 武田给你的十一月惊喜之前 | 
| [35:16] | It’s a sub-zero world | 当你的老师背后捅刀时 | 
| [35:17] | when your own Sensei stabs you in the back. | 你才感到世界的冷酷无情 | 
| [35:24] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [35:35] | Your lack of restraint has proved to be your undoing. | 你缺乏组织纪律 这是你失败的原因 | 
| [35:42] | You’re being shortsighted. I came here to help Emily. | 你太短视了 我是来帮艾米莉的 | 
| [35:47] | You failed. Your mission is over. | 你失败了 你的任务已经结束了 | 
| [35:50] | My mission is over when I’m with Emily. | 我和艾米莉在一起后我的任务才会结束 | 
| [35:54] | You let us both go, and I promise | 如果你放我们走 我保证 | 
| [35:56] | she’ll never learn about your true objective. | 她永远也不会知道你的真实目的 | 
| [36:00] | Try to stop me, and she learns the truth tonight. | 如果你阻止我 她今晚就会知道真相 | 
| [36:10] | You were never gonna let us go, were you? | 你从来都没打算放我们走 是不是 | 
| [36:13] | Some paths are chosen. | 人有时能够决定自己的前路 | 
| [36:25] | Some are chosen for us. | 有时前路已然被天注定 | 
| [37:12] | You were a soldier. | 你是个战士 | 
| [37:15] | Not a warrior. | 而非武士 | 
| [37:26] | This is where your path ends. | 你的道路将在此终结 | 
| [37:45] | What’s going on, Charlotte? | 发生什么了 夏洛特 | 
| [37:47] | Kissing girls, getting arrested– that’s not you. | 和女生接吻 被警方逮捕 这不像你 | 
| [37:51] | I’m just tired of the way | 我只是厌倦了 | 
| [37:53] | mom and dad ruin everything and everyone. | 我父母总是能毁掉所有人 所有事 | 
| [37:57] | And the last thing I want | 我不想再让他们 | 
| [37:58] | is to bring someone else into this family for them to hurt. | 有机会毁掉这个家庭的新成员了 | 
| [38:01] | Yeah, our other brother’s better off staying far away. | 是啊 我们的哥哥最好还是离远点 | 
| [38:06] | I’m not talking about him. | 我说的不是他 | 
| [38:11] | Daniel, I’m pregnant. | 丹尼尔 我怀孕了 | 
| [38:16] | 大逆转 州长夫人揭露健康秘密 | |
| [38:17] | We just received a startling tape | 我们刚刚收到一盘录像 | 
| [38:18] | that is sure to have a major impact | 它必将对这次的纽约州竞选 | 
| [38:20] | on the New York gubernatorial campaign. | 产生重大影响 | 
| [38:23] | Mark has a degenerative heart condition. | 马克的心脏正在衰弱 | 
| [38:26] | His private doctor says… | 他的私人医生说 | 
| [38:28] | He won’t survive another term as governor. | 他无法再撑过一届州长的时长了 | 
| [38:30] | Maybe not even survive the year… | 也许连今年都活不过 | 
| [38:32] | My husband is peerless when it comes to skullduggery. | 我丈夫的阴谋诡计无人能及 | 
| [38:36] | I confronted him with the photos, | 我质问过他照片的事 | 
| [38:37] | and he spins it into this. … | 他却化不利为有利 | 
| [38:39] | Impossible stress. | 难以想象的压力 | 
| [38:42] | Oh, a brandy would be lovely. | 我想要杯白兰地 | 
| [38:50] | Let’s put our cards on the table, Jack. | 我们就开诚布公吧 杰克 | 
| [38:54] | I know you don’t like me, and you hold me responsible | 我知道你厌恶我 同时把你妻子的死 | 
| [38:57] | for things that happened to your late wife. | 怪罪于我的头上 | 
| [39:03] | But I also know that you want to destroy my husband’s campaign, | 但我也知道你想要摧毁我丈夫的竞选 | 
| [39:06] | as do I. | 我也是 | 
| [39:08] | And that was your aim when you brought me that photo, right? | 你把照片给我就是为了这个目的 对吗 | 
| [39:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:23] | I’ve been married to that scoundrel for 26 years, | 我已经嫁给这个无赖26年了 | 
| [39:25] | and I have innumerable reasons for wanting to see him fail. | 我有太多理由想看到他一败涂地 | 
| [39:31] | But what I don’t know is why you do. | 但我不知道你为何想这么做 | 
| [39:36] | He ordered my wife’s murder. | 是他下令将我的妻子杀死的 | 
| [39:40] | That’s a serious accusation. | 这个指控可很重啊 | 
| [39:43] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 | 
| [39:47] | Nothing that would hold up in court, | 没有可以呈于法庭的证据 | 
| [39:48] | or he’d be in jail right now. | 否则他早在监狱了 | 
| [39:50] | Let me be the judge of that. | 让我自己判断吧 | 
| [39:56] | We’re not talking about the Porters, are we? | 难道是指波特兄弟 | 
| [39:59] | Okay, look, let’s say somebody | 听着 如果说有人 | 
| [40:01] | was able to remove this leverage you’re talking about. | 能够搞定你所说的手握大权的人 | 
| [40:04] | Is the deal back on? | 交易能够重新进行吗 | 
| [40:05] | As it stands, Mr. Ryan, | 照现在的情况来说 瑞安先生 | 
| [40:07] | that’s a purely hypothetical question. | 这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了 | 
| [40:10] | We never had this conversation. | 就当这场对话从来不存在 | 
| [40:17] | Are we in? | 侵入账户了吗 | 
| [40:18] | Says the man who’s 30 minutes late. | 你迟到了三十分钟 有什么立场说这话 | 
| [40:20] | The sooner we drain the Graysons’ funds, | 我们越早将格雷森一家的资产抽光 | 
| [40:21] | the sooner I can convince Emily to leave with me. | 我越早能说服艾米莉和我一起离开 | 
| [40:24] | Well, I’ve overwritten the Falcon’s security block. | 我覆写了猎鹰的安全阻拦 | 
| [40:25] | 瑞士金融控股集团 转账申请需要验证 密码 | |
| [40:26] | Now all I need is your admin code, Mr. Treasurer. | 就差你的管理员密码了 理财人先生 | 
| [40:30] | Assuming Grayson I.T. | 前提是格雷森公司的技术人员 | 
| [40:32] | hasn’t pulled you off the account yet. | 没有将你的账户注销 | 
| [40:33] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:37] | Decision time, mate. | 抉择时刻到了 伙计 | 
| [40:39] | You hit “Enter”, and that bank account zeroes out. | 一按回车键 整个账户即被清空 | 
| [40:42] | And the Graysons are left with nothing. | 格雷森一家就会一贫如洗 | 
| [40:45] | So this is why you wanted to solve the Falcon’s riddle– | 这就是你想要解开猎鹰的谜语的原因 | 
| [40:48] | To bankrupt the Graysons. | 使格雷森一家破产 | 
| [40:51] | Aiden, we’re not ready for this. | 艾登 我们还没准备好进行这一步 | 
| [40:52] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 | 
| [40:54] | There’s no more time to lose. | 没时间瞻前顾后了 | 
| [40:56] | Aiden, don’t! | 不要 艾登 | 
| [41:09] | The recent revelation of governor Stoddard’s heart condition | 不久前揭露的斯托达德州长的健康问题 | 
| [41:11] | has sent shock waves throughout the state, | 在纽约州上下激起无数反响 | 
| [41:13] | and with New Yorkers headed to the polls in a matter of days, | 离纽约州市民投票不过几天了 | 
| [41:16] | the news almost ensures a victory | 这条新闻几乎奠定了他的竞争对手 | 
| [41:19] | for challenger Conrad Grayson… | 康拉德·格雷森的胜利 | 
| [41:20] | Incredible. | 了不起 | 
| [41:22] | Two days from now, you’ll be governor of New York. … | 两天后 你将会成为纽约州的州长 | 
| [41:28] | Well, I’ll drink to that. | 值得一起喝一杯 | 
| [41:29] | Hear. | 干杯 | 
| [41:32] | It–it’s done. The Graysons are bankrupt. | 完成了 格雷森一家破产了 | 
| [41:34] | What happened? Where did the money go? | 发生了什么 钱都去哪儿了 | 
| [41:36] | In an account so secret, not even the Falcon can find it. | 汇去了一个连猎鹰都找不到的秘密账户 | 
| [41:39] | Tell me you didn’t use your administration code to gain access. | 别告诉我你用你的管理员账户授权转账了 | 
| [41:42] | the Graysons will know it was you. | 格雷森会发现是你做的 | 
| [41:46] | That makes $3,000. | 这是三千美元 | 
| [41:48] | Let’s go get my girl. | 去把我的女孩保释出来吧 | 
| [41:50] | She is not your girl, Regina. | 她可不是你的女孩 雷吉那 | 
| [42:14] | The door’s jammed. | 门被锁住了 | 
| [42:16] | – What the hell? – It’s a blackout. | -怎么会这样 -停电了 | 
| [42:27] | – The whole city’s out. – That’s impossible. | -整个城市都停电了 -不可能 | 
| [42:30] | Manhattan runs off several independent power grids. | 曼哈顿是由不同的独立电网支撑的 | 
| [42:35] | Carrion. | 蚀尸项目 | 
| [42:38] | It’s started. | 启动了 |