时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The evidence in that laptop | 那台笔记本上的证据 |
[00:02] | could send the Graysons away for lifetimes. | 可以让格雷森家族永世不得翻身 |
[00:04] | You remember my fiancee. | 您还记得我的未婚妻吧 |
[00:05] | Emily and I are re-engaged. | 艾米莉和我又订婚了 |
[00:07] | Mr. Porter, of course. We have an appointment. | 波特先生啊 是啊 我们约好了 |
[00:10] | Be careful of Victoria, Jack. | 一定得提防维多利亚 杰克 |
[00:11] | She doesn’t do anything freely. | 她做事一直是有所企图 |
[00:13] | Conrad ordered my wife’s murder. | 是康拉德下令将我的妻子杀死的 |
[00:15] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[00:15] | Let’s say somebody was able to remove this leverage. | 这样说吧 有人能够搞定那个手握大权的人 |
[00:18] | We never had this conversation. | 就当这场对话从来不存在 |
[00:19] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[00:20] | Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate you against me. | 显然有人想挑拨我们的关系 |
[00:22] | – Tell me who it is. – Someone I trust far more than you. | -告诉我那人是谁 -一个我更加信任的人 |
[00:30] | What is the Initiative planning to do with Carrion? | 联盟打算如何利用蚀尸 |
[00:33] | Carrion can’t operate without my magic touch. | 没有我 蚀尸无法运行 |
[00:36] | Daniel, I’m pregnant. | 丹尼尔 我怀孕了 |
[00:37] | You hit “Enter,” the Graysons end up with nothing. | 一按回车键 格雷森一家就会一贫如洗 |
[00:40] | Aiden, don’t! | 不要 艾登 |
[00:42] | It’s a blackout. | 停电了 |
[00:44] | It’s started. | 启动了 |
[00:51] | Darkness scares us. | 黑暗让我们心生恐惧 |
[00:54] | We yearn for the comfort of light | 我们渴望光的抚慰 |
[00:57] | as it provides shape and form… | 因为任何东西在其照耀之下都无所遁形 |
[01:00] | allowing us to recognize, to define what’s before us. | 我们更能借此识别眼前的事物 |
[01:06] | But what is it we’re afraid of, really? | 但我们真正害怕什么 |
[01:10] | Not the darkness itself… | 不是害怕黑暗本身 |
[01:14] | But the truth we know hides within. | 而是我们知道的掩藏其中的真相 |
[01:17] | It’s not just the power grids. | 不止是电网 |
[01:20] | All the automated systems are fried– | 一切自动化的系统都停止运行 |
[01:22] | Internet providers, cell connections, | 互联网服务公司 电话连接 |
[01:23] | wimax, lte. | 无线城域网 第四代移动通信系统 |
[01:25] | Even the dusty 2G networks are down. | 甚至落后的2G网络都无法运转 |
[01:30] | What is going on out there? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:32] | Do you have a-a radio that still runs on batteries? | 你有没有靠电池运转的收音机 |
[01:34] | Maybe a survival kit? | 或者救生背包 |
[01:35] | Sadly, my plans for the apocalypse consisted of making a list | 不幸的是 我的大动乱计划包括列一张清单 |
[01:39] | that started and ended with “Call Emily.” | 开始和末尾的那条都是”打电话给艾米莉” |
[01:42] | Wait. I do have something solar-powered that could be of use. | 等等 我还有太阳能产品 应该有用 |
[01:45] | No, we can’t wait until sunrise, Nolan. | 不行 那也要等到天亮啊 诺兰 |
[01:47] | Well, actually it’s about a thousand miles above us in geocentric orbit, | 其实那在我们上方一千英里处的地球轨道 |
[01:52] | where it’s pretty much sunny all the time. | 那里一直都光线充足 |
[01:54] | Nolsat? | 诺兰定位系统吗 |
[01:54] | What do you need to set up a connection? | 建立连接需要什么 |
[01:57] | Just a laptop with some juice. | 一台有电的笔记本 |
[01:59] | I’m sure we got one around here somewhere. | 这里肯定能找到一台 |
[02:04] | What the hell are they up to? | 他们究竟意欲何为 |
[02:19] | – Come on. This way. – Aren’t we getting your car? | -快点 走这边 -不能开车去么 |
[02:21] | Won’t do us any good. The bridges and tunnels will be jammed. | 没用 桥梁和隧道肯定都堵车了 |
[02:23] | It’ll be faster to walk to dad’s campaign headquarters. | 步行去爸爸的竞选总部会更快 |
[02:26] | That’s 15 blocks. Why there? | 离这有15个街区呢 为什么要去那 |
[02:27] | Because it’s a secure building. Come on. | 因为那是一栋安全的建筑 快点 |
[02:30] | Look, you’re not gonna tell mom and dad about me being pregnant, are you? | 你不会告诉爸妈我怀孕了吧 |
[02:32] | You think that’s a conversation I want to be a part of? | 你觉得我想聊这个吗 |
[02:34] | Good, because I don’t even know what I’m gonna do yet. | 很好 因为我还不知道自己打算怎么办 |
[02:36] | Listen to me. You’re gonna tell Declan, | 听我说 你得告诉德克兰 |
[02:38] | and you’re gonna figure it out together, all right? | 你俩商量怎么办 好吗 |
[02:41] | Now stay close. Come on. | 跟进了 走吧 |
[02:51] | The power is out all up the coast. | 沿海地区都断电了 |
[02:54] | Aside from a few boats, it’s a wall of darkness out there. | 除开几艘船有灯 外面都一片漆黑 |
[02:57] | Phone’s dead. | 电话打不通了 |
[02:58] | My cell as well. I imagine yours is,too. | 我的手机也是 我想你的手机也是 |
[03:05] | Towers gotta be down. | 信号塔肯定停运了 |
[03:07] | It’s gotta be some kind of freak electrical event. | 一定又是见鬼的电力事故 |
[03:10] | I suppose the, uh, upside to being so busy with Conrad’s campaign | 我觉得忙活康拉德竞选的好处是 |
[03:14] | is Carl’s at his grandmother’s for the week. | 卡尔这周在他奶奶家 |
[03:16] | How quickly the safety of our loved ones | 我们所爱之人的安全 |
[03:17] | trumps other deliberations. | 很快就胜过了其他的深谋远虑啊 |
[03:24] | For me, those things are one and the same. | 对我来说 那些事都是一样的 |
[03:29] | That recording is far from a smoking gun. | 那段录像可不是确凿的证据 |
[03:31] | I daresay it barely implies Conrad loaded it. | 我敢说 那甚至都不能证明是康拉德装进去的 |
[03:34] | I suppose I should’ve expected as much from you… | 我就猜到你会这样说 |
[03:37] | knowing how you felt about Amanda. | 毕竟你不喜欢阿曼达 |
[03:38] | It was she who came after my family. | 是她盯上了我的家庭 |
[03:40] | Not the other way around. | 不是我招惹的她 |
[03:42] | Given your low opinion of me, why trust me now? | 既然你这么反感我 为何现在信任我 |
[03:47] | I could easily alert Conrad of your plans the moment the power returns. | 只要一来电 我就可以告诉康拉德你的计划 |
[03:55] | You were in love with Amanda’s father, weren’t you? | 你爱上了阿曼达的爸爸 对吗 |
[03:59] | Yes, I was. | 对 |
[04:01] | What if I told you that Conrad has a laptop in his possession | 如果我告诉你康拉德有一台笔记本电脑 |
[04:04] | that could prove he was responsible for everything | 能证明大卫·克拉克的一切遭遇 |
[04:06] | that happened to David Clarke? | 都是他一手造成的呢 |
[04:07] | I’d want to know what’s on it. | 我会想知道电脑里有什么 |
[04:08] | Then we share a common goal. | 那我们有共同目标了 |
[04:10] | ‘Cause whatever’s on it, | 因为不管电脑里有什么 |
[04:12] | it was enough to warrant Amanda’s murder. | 都足够证明阿曼达谋杀案的真相 |
[04:14] | Now I’ve worked for your husband for six weeks. | 现在我为你的丈夫工作了六周 |
[04:17] | I’ve gone through your home. | 我把你家翻了一遍 |
[04:20] | But he has a safe in his office that I can’t get into. | 但他办公室里有个保险箱 我没法打开 |
[04:26] | By all means. | 我一定想办法 |
[04:28] | Allow me to satisfy both our curiosities. | 让我来满足我俩的好奇心 |
[04:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:42] | It’s called plexiglas, dumbass. | 这是树脂玻璃 笨蛋 |
[04:46] | What does Charlotte see in you anyway? | 夏洛特到底看上你哪点了 |
[04:48] | I get the “Forbidden fruit” thing, | 我明白逆反心理 |
[04:51] | but… you are particularly low hanging. | 但你实在没什么特别 |
[04:54] | You have something over her? | 你是不是有她的把柄 |
[04:56] | yeah. Blackmail is how I land all of my girls. | 是啊 我都靠威胁来泡妞 |
[05:00] | Just trying to explain the inexplicable. | 只有这个能解释了呗 |
[05:07] | Looks like your dad’s getting cold. | 看来你爸爸要感冒了 |
[05:09] | You know, maybe if he could get it open, | 如果他能把门打开 |
[05:11] | then you two could go hang out, | 那你俩就能出去了 |
[05:12] | and Charlotte and I wouldn’t have to see your face anymore. | 我和夏洛特就不用再看见你了 |
[05:15] | Sorry. I’m not going anywhere. | 对不起 我哪里都不想去 |
[05:18] | And unfortunately, neither are you. | 不幸的是 你也别想走 |
[05:26] | Well, I appreciate your willingness to soldier on, folks. | 各位 我很感激你们想坚持干下去 |
[05:29] | I do, but it’s important that you make sure | 真的 但是你们必须保证 |
[05:31] | that your loved ones are safe. | 你们的家人现在安全 |
[05:33] | So please be careful out there, | 所以一路小心 |
[05:36] | and we’ll see you all just as soon as the power returns. | 等来电了我们就再见 |
[05:39] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[05:52] | Did you manage to find cell service? | 你有办法打通电话吗 |
[05:54] | No, just leaving myself a voice message for my closing speech. | 没有 只是在录一段语音提醒我的闭幕词 |
[05:59] | Assuming the power’s back on in time for the election. | 前提是选举前就来电了 |
[06:02] | Oh, I see you don’t share my confidence | 看来你并不像我一样 |
[06:03] | in the public service commission. | 信任公共服务委员会 |
[06:05] | Too many years a manhattanite. | 我可是个地道的曼哈顿人 |
[06:07] | The chopper’s, uh, fueled up and ready to go? | 直升机加足燃料可以起飞了吗 |
[06:09] | Yep. Just down the street, high atop Grayson Global. | 是的 就在街边 格雷森国际的楼顶 |
[06:13] | You still planning your upstate barn burn in the morning | 尽管停了电 你还在计划早上的 |
[06:15] | regardless of the power? | 州北重大事件吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[06:17] | The only place that chopper is taking me tomorrow morning | 那架直升机明早将会送我 |
[06:19] | is home to retrieve my wife. | 回家接我妻子 |
[06:22] | I want her by my side these next 24 hours. | 我希望接下来24小时里她能在我身边 |
[06:24] | Until then, I’m gonna retire to my suite for a little power nap. | 在那之前 我将去我房里好好睡一觉 |
[06:32] | All five New York City boroughs | 纽约市的所有五个区 |
[06:34] | and additional outlying areas | 以及周围的区域 |
[06:37] | have been completely powerless for going on five hours. | 都已经停电了五个小时 |
[06:41] | Thus far, authorities are at a loss to explain | 到目前为止 权威人士尚且无法解释 |
[06:44] | how multiple power grids | 多处电网 |
[06:45] | in addition to numerous communications networks | 以及众多通信网络 |
[06:49] | could have all failed at once… | 何以同时停止运转 |
[06:51] | Carrion. | 蚀尸计划 |
[06:52] | But I thought the only person with the ability | 我以为唯一能 |
[06:53] | to activate the program was the Falcon. | 启动计划的人只有猎鹰 |
[06:55] | How could she do that if she’s behind bars? | 她还在监狱里 如何能做到 |
[06:57] | She didn’t have to. | 她没必要亲自动手 |
[06:59] | You did it for her. | 你帮了她 |
[07:01] | Emily’s right. | 艾米莉说得对 |
[07:03] | The Falcon must have altered Carrion | 猎鹰一定更改了蚀尸计划 |
[07:04] | so that when we hacked the Amanda Clarke foundation– | 所以当我们黑入阿曼达·克拉克基金会时 |
[07:07] | It triggered the chain reaction. | 引发了连锁反应 |
[07:08] | And she made sure that you used Aiden’s administration code | 而且她确定你会使用艾登的管理员账户 |
[07:10] | to set everything in motion. | 启动系统 |
[07:11] | Everything that we did to prevent this– | 我们为了阻止这一切而做的事情 |
[07:12] | Will now prove that I caused it. | 现在将证明是我导致的这次事件 |
[07:13] | And we don’t even know | 而我们根本就不知道 |
[07:14] | what they’re going to do while the lights are out. | 他们打算趁停电做些什么 |
[07:16] | This could be catastrophic. | 这可能是一场灾难 |
[07:17] | Aiden, you need to go dark. | 艾登 你必须消失一阵 |
[07:18] | No, I can take care of this– | 不 我能处理好 |
[07:18] | No, you listen to me. I have been through this before. | 不 你必须听我的 我经历过这些 |
[07:20] | I’m not gonna sit back and watch the Initiative | 这次我不能坐视联盟把你 |
[07:22] | turn you into their next David Clarke. | 陷害成下一个大卫·克拉克 |
[07:41] | Careful where you step, Jack. | 注意脚下 杰克 |
[07:43] | It’s behind the desk there. | 保险箱在书桌后面 |
[07:49] | I’m not sure this safe is big enough for a computer. | 我觉得保险箱放不下一台电脑 |
[08:00] | Maybe we should keep this in hand. | 也许我们该把枪拿着 |
[08:02] | If my husband’s as diabolical as you seem to think he is, | 如果我丈夫像你想得那样残忍恶毒 |
[08:05] | there’s no telling what he would do if he caught us here. | 钥匙看见我们在这儿 指不定他会做出什么 |
[08:19] | It’s not here. Another dead end. | 不在这儿 又一条线索断了 |
[08:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:30] | Conrad kept a file on my wife? | 康拉德还收集了我妻子的资料吗 |
[08:32] | No, I did. For all the reasons I told you. | 不 是我做的 原因告诉过你了 |
[08:35] | I don’t need it anymore. If you want to keep it, please do. | 现在我再也用不上了 你想要的话可以拿走 |
[08:37] | You might find it illuminating. | 也许你会从中有所发现 |
[08:41] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[08:42] | I’d like to ask Ashley about this mysterious laptop. | 关于这台神秘电脑 我想问问阿什莉 |
[08:45] | Ashley doesn’t know where it is. | 阿什莉不知道电脑在哪 |
[08:50] | I just mean, I don’t think that she would | 我是说 既然这件事她都不知道 |
[08:52] | sit on something like that, not if she knew what it was. | 应该也不会知道电脑在哪 |
[08:57] | Well, shall we continue the search? | 那我们继续找吧 |
[08:59] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间了 |
[09:00] | The recording’s gonna have to be enough. | 那些录像就足够了 |
[09:02] | You’re going to turn it over to the police? | 你打算把它们交给警方吗 |
[09:04] | To the press. | 不 交给媒体 |
[09:05] | If my short career in politics taught me anything, | 我短暂的从政经历告诉我 |
[09:07] | it’s that people will listen to anyone with a microphone. | 人们很听信拿着话筒的新闻人 |
[09:12] | I wouldn’t miss Conrad’s speech this afternoon. | 我绝不会错过今天下午康拉德的竞选演讲 |
[09:21] | Is there any way to make it seem like | 有没有办法让这看起来像 |
[09:23] | the Amanda Clarke account was hijacked | 阿曼达·克拉克基金的账号 |
[09:24] | by anyone other than Aiden? | 是被别人入侵 而不是艾登 |
[09:25] | Yeah, well, in theory, sure. | 理论上可以 |
[09:26] | But we accessed everything through the company mainframe, | 但我们必须能登陆格雷森国际的主机才行 |
[09:29] | which I can’t touch as long as the Grayson servers are offline. | 现在他们公司的服务器离线 我无法登陆 |
[09:32] | And by the time they’re back up, | 等他们启用备用系统的时候 |
[09:33] | the authorities will already be after him. | 政府的人恐怕早就查到了艾登身上 |
[09:35] | But I can sat-link Carrion to track the investigation. | 但我能定位连接蚀尸项目追踪调查进展 |
[09:38] | That way we’ll know when the Feds are on his tail. | 至少我们能知道他们何时会盯上艾登 |
[09:42] | Okay, so do it. | 行 就这么办 |
[09:47] | What happens when Aiden disappears? | 如果艾登消失 会发生什么事 |
[09:52] | What does that mean… for you? | 那对你来说 意味着什么 |
[09:56] | I can’t think about that right now. | 我现在来不及想这些 |
[10:00] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:04] | Falcon reprogrammed Carrion to reject my prompts. | 猎鹰重编了蚀尸项目 不让我操控程序 |
[10:07] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:08] | Just that it’s gonna be a while | 意思是需要再等一会儿 才能让蚀尸项目 |
[10:09] | before Carrion likes daddy more than he likes mommy. | 从”妈妈”那里回到”爸爸”的怀抱 |
[10:12] | More immediately, | 直白地说就是 |
[10:13] | it means that Aiden is running out of time. | 艾登的时间不多了 |
[10:17] | I have to find Takeda. | 我得去找武田 |
[10:20] | I think he knows what the Initiative is up to. | 我想他知道联盟有什么目的 |
[10:22] | E-ems, wait. | 艾…艾米 等等 |
[10:23] | Um, look, I can run Carrion diagnostic on auto. | 我能让电脑自动运行蚀尸项 目诊断程序 |
[10:27] | I…I don’t think you should be out there alone. | 我觉得不该让你一个人独自在外 |
[10:34] | Feel like putting on a show? | 有没有作秀的感觉 |
[10:38] | Hey, is your phone online? | 你的手机还能上网吗 |
[10:39] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:40] | Oh, my god. You downloaded that thing to your phone? | 天呐 你居然把视频下载到手机里了吗 |
[10:43] | That wasn’t a publicity stunt at all, was it? | 那根本不是作秀炒作 对不对 |
[10:45] | You really like her. | 你真的喜欢她 |
[10:46] | Whatever, pervert. Stop looking for a threesome. | 随你怎么想 变态 别妄想”三人行” |
[10:49] | That’s why you wanted me out of the picture from the start. | 所以你一开始就想把我赶走 |
[10:52] | You can’t stand it that she loves me, | 你不能接受她爱我 |
[10:53] | because why wouldn’t she want a rich, damaged party girl instead? | 正因如此 她才不爱你这个堕落的富家女 |
[10:56] | God, seriously. Shut up. | 说真的 给我闭嘴 |
[10:57] | Does Charlotte know how you feel? | 夏洛特知道你的感情吗 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. Maybe it would be easier coming from me. | 我不知道 也许由我告诉她更好些 |
[11:01] | You know, the low-hanging fruit. | 我这个其貌不扬的小混混 |
[11:03] | You say anything to her, and– | 你敢对她说一个字 我就… |
[11:04] | You’ll what? What are you gonna do? | 你就怎么样 你打算怎么样 |
[11:23] | We are back, people. | 来电了 各位 |
[11:25] | Let’s recall the ground troops. | 赶紧把出去的人召集回来 |
[11:30] | Well, there is a sight for sore eyes. | 真是贵客光临 |
[11:32] | Haven’t I always said, my children can light up a room? | 我一直说 我的孩子们走到哪都能蓬荜生辉 |
[11:36] | How are you two? Where have you been? | 你们俩怎么了 去了哪儿 |
[11:37] | Walking for the last three hours. | 走了整整三个小时 |
[11:40] | I swear, I can hardly stand any longer. | 我发誓 再也受不了了 |
[11:42] | Well, then don’t, okay? Here. Take my key. | 那就坐下歇会 拿着我的钥匙 |
[11:45] | Uh, Mary. There you are. | 玛丽 你来一下 |
[11:46] | Would you please show Charlotte to my suite upstairs | 请你带夏洛特去楼上我的套房 |
[11:49] | and find her a change of clothes? | 帮她找套衣服换好吗 |
[11:50] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | – Take it easy, all right? – Right this way. | -别紧张 好不好 -这边走 |
[11:57] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉去哪了 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. Phone’s not working. | 我不知道 手机没信号 |
[11:59] | I haven’t been able to reach her. | 联系不上她 |
[12:01] | I gotta get back to the office. | 我得回办公室去了 |
[12:02] | – I’ll try her from there. – Daniel, I would steer clear of | -到那再联系她 -丹尼尔 我要是你 |
[12:04] | Grayson Global today if I were you. | 现在会避免和格雷森国际有所牵扯 |
[12:08] | You think this is the Initiative, don’t you? | 你觉得这是联盟干的 是不是 |
[12:09] | Well, just, uh, take it from someone who knows | 听一句老人言吧 |
[12:12] | it’s better to err on the side of caution. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[12:14] | Advice from your mother and me | 顺便说一句 这条你母亲和我的建议 |
[12:15] | that you should’ve followed from the beginning, by the way. | 你从一开始就该听从 |
[12:18] | Listen, I have a feeling that | 我感觉他们的目标 |
[12:20] | they just targeted a slew of critical infrastructures. | 只是攻击一系列的重要基础设施 |
[12:23] | And if that’s the case, | 果真如此的话 |
[12:24] | you can expect investors to be terrified that their money isn’t safe. | 不难预料投资者们深恐自己的钱不安全 |
[12:27] | I mean, they could be marching up from Wall Street | 他们甚至可能在这一切结束之前 |
[12:29] | with torches and pitchforks before this is over. | 就成群结队气势汹汹地从华尔街冲过来 |
[12:31] | All the more reason to make sure | 所以才更得确保 所有的证据 |
[12:32] | the evidence points back to Aiden Mathis and not me. | 都指向艾登·马西斯而不是我 |
[12:34] | No, listen, son, | 听着 儿子 |
[12:36] | if you were the Initiative’s patsy, | 如果你真是联盟的替罪傀儡 |
[12:39] | we’d know by now, all right? | 我们现在肯定会知道 |
[12:40] | Mr. Grayson, your helicopter is waiting. | 格雷森先生 您的直升机到了 |
[12:42] | And I’m off to pick up your mother. | 我现在去接你母亲 |
[12:45] | This time, heed my advice, will you? | 听我这一回 行吗 |
[12:48] | Shut down the office. Send the employees home. | 关闭办公大楼 让员工回家 |
[12:50] | Get yourself back here in front of the cameras | 然后回到这里 |
[12:52] | with your family where you belong. | 和你的家人一起 面对镜头 |
[13:00] | I believe it was Yogi Berra who once said, | 我记得约吉·贝拉曾经说过 |
[13:02] | this is like deja vu all over again. | 人生总是充满了这样似曾相识的感觉 |
[13:05] | Your glibness never ceases to chill me to the bone. | 你的花言巧语总让我起一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[13:07] | Have you not given a moment’s thought to your children? | 你有想过自己的孩子们吗 |
[13:09] | Neither came home last night. | 他俩昨晚都没回家 |
[13:10] | They are both safe and sound at campaign headquarters. | 他们都在竞选总部 安然无恙 |
[13:13] | And I brought the chopper to personally escort you to town | 而且我特地坐直升机来接你 |
[13:15] | for a camera-ready reunion. | 去面对镜头 合家团聚 |
[13:18] | Well,you seem awfully confident | 你似乎对自己竞选得胜 |
[13:19] | that this election’s going to turn in your favor. | 非常有信心 |
[13:21] | Well, it already has, thanks to you, in part. | 我已经赢了 也有一部分你的功劳 |
[13:25] | You may not have driven the final nail in my opponent’s coffin, | 虽然你算不上压死竞争对手的最后一根稻草 |
[13:28] | but by recording your conversation | 但凭借你和州长夫人 |
[13:29] | with the governor’s wife about his tragic heart condition, | 关于他病入膏肓的心脏的谈话录音 |
[13:32] | you deftly made the public aware of his imminent need of one. | 你巧妙地让公众认识到了他岌岌可危的现状 |
[13:35] | I wouldn’t expect any concession calls just yet. | 至少现在我还不指望接到承认竞选失利的电话 |
[13:38] | Jack Porter knows what happened on the “Amanda”. | 杰克·波特知道了阿曼达号上发生的事 |
[13:41] | And he’s determined to find the computer that led to Amanda’s death. | 他决意找出害死阿曼达的那台电脑 |
[13:44] | That’s why he joined your campaign. | 所以他才会加入你的竞选团队 |
[13:47] | Well, luckily for all of us, the computer he seeks | 万幸的是 他找的那台电脑 |
[13:50] | is currently deteriorating somewhere on the ocean floor. | 正躺在海底某处呢 |
[13:54] | Jack said he was in possession of it up until the funeral. | 杰克说直到葬礼前 电脑都在他手里 |
[13:57] | He’s convinced that you stole it back. | 他肯定是你又把它偷回去了 |
[14:00] | No, it wasn’t me. Trask, perhaps? | 那不是我 也许是查斯克吧 |
[14:03] | Well, whatever the answer, | 无论怎样 他一定会去 |
[14:04] | he’s going to sabotage your 4:00 press conference this afternoon | 你今天下午四点的新闻发布会上捣乱 |
[14:08] | with a recording of you and Nate Ryan. | 带着那段你和奈特·瑞安的录像 |
[14:10] | Well, apparently, you are very eager to preserve | 显而易见 你对确保我竞选胜利 |
[14:12] | my chances of victory, my dear. | 很上心啊 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | I think you’ll make a fine governor. | 我觉得你会成为一个好州长 |
[14:16] | You think I’ll make a fine resident of Albany. | 你是觉得我会成为奥尔巴尼的好居民吧 |
[14:20] | Well, for starters, I’ll simply instruct Ashley | 首先 我会让阿什莉 |
[14:22] | to make sure that he’s barred from the gates this afternoon. | 确保他今天下午连记者会的大门都进不了 |
[14:25] | She’s in it with him, you fool. | 她和他是一伙的 你个白痴 |
[14:27] | Oh, my poor Conrad. | 我的小可怜康拉德 |
[14:29] | Yet another female conquest hell-bent on your destruction. | 又一位执着于置你于死地的女性 |
[14:31] | It’s like… Deja vu all over again. | 简直就是 往事重现 |
[14:41] | Takeda? | 武田 |
[14:51] | oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:57] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[15:13] | Who was David Clarke? | 大卫·克拉克是谁 |
[15:16] | My father. | 家父 |
[15:18] | And how much did he mean to you? | 他对你有多重要 |
[15:21] | Everything. | 特别重要 |
[15:24] | He meant everything to me. | 他就是我的全部 |
[15:26] | He was a bad man. | 他不是好人 |
[15:28] | Shut up. He didn’t do anything wrong. | 闭嘴 他什么也没做错 |
[15:31] | Because of him, many people died. | 许多人因他而死 |
[15:33] | So did he! | 他自己也死了 |
[15:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:39] | I need that anger and confidence. | 我就是要这股愤怒和自信 |
[15:42] | You will learn to balance it with patience and observation. | 你要将之与耐心和洞察力融合 |
[15:49] | I just want people to pay. | 我只想让恶人罪有应得 |
[15:53] | There are two paths to revenge. | 复仇有两条路 |
[15:55] | One is failure. | 一条是失败 |
[15:58] | The other will set you free at your journey’s end. | 而另一条会在终点还你自由 |
[16:02] | And you are the guy that gonna show me the way. | 而你是将要带领我的人 |
[16:37] | Whoever did this must have gained Takeda’s trust. | 不管是谁 他一定得到了武田的信任 |
[16:40] | Someone from the Initiative? | 联盟里的人吗 |
[16:49] | This kitana would’ve sliced through his shirt cleanly. | 这把武士刀会整齐的切开衬衣 |
[16:53] | Not in a jagged pattern like that. | 而不是现在的锯齿形伤口 |
[16:58] | It’s the only blade here. | 这只有这一个凶器 |
[17:00] | The killer took the other weapon. | 凶手用了别的武器 |
[17:03] | Whoever did this moved his body. | 并移动了他的尸体 |
[17:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:10] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[17:12] | It was a fair fight. | 这是一场公平的决斗 |
[17:14] | They were evenly matched. | 他们实力相当 |
[17:36] | Takeda’s infinity box? | 武田的无穷小盒 |
[17:40] | Who is this woman? | 这女的是谁 |
[17:43] | I have no idea. | 我不认识 |
[17:51] | Do you think this could be Takeda’s killer? | 这可能是杀武田的凶手吗 |
[17:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:55] | But if he is, he’s probably cleaning house, | 如果是他 他大概会想灭门 |
[17:57] | which means that Aiden could be next. | 艾登有可能是下一个受害者 |
[18:03] | Or you. | 或你 |
[18:37] | Charlotte. Hey, thank god. I went to the police. | 夏洛特 谢天谢地 我去找了警察 |
[18:40] | They said Daniel bailed you out after the blackout. | 他们说丹尼尔在你昏迷后保释了你 |
[18:41] | So I came here. I figured you’d be here or across the street or– | 所以我来这了 我想你可能在这或街对面 |
[18:43] | You shouldn’t be here, Declan. | 你不该来这儿 德克兰 |
[18:46] | Why? What happened to you? | 为什么 你怎么了 |
[18:47] | I told her everything. | 我告诉了她所有事 |
[18:49] | How you freaked out and shoved me to the street | 我说你配不上她 |
[18:51] | When I said you weren’t good enough for her. | 你就生气了还把我推到街上 |
[18:53] | Wait. You–you told her that I did that to you? | 等等 你告诉她 我这样对你吗 |
[18:56] | You’re completely psychotic. | 你真是疯了 |
[18:57] | Look at his hand. | 看他的手 |
[18:58] | – Look,Charlotte.I told you. – God. I– | -夏洛特 我告过你 -天哪 我 |
[19:00] | This is–I-I got this trying to bust out | 这是 我们困在取款室时 |
[19:02] | of the atm vestibule that we were in. | 我撞出来时弄的 |
[19:03] | That must have been when he stole the bail money. | 一定是他在偷保释金的时候弄的 |
[19:05] | What are you talking about? I didn’t steal a thing from you. | 你说什么 我没有偷你的东西 |
[19:07] | Check his pockets. | 检查他的口袋 |
[19:08] | No, you know what? I… | 知道吗 我 |
[19:11] | oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[19:14] | – Can we get some help here, please? – She is lying. | -麻烦来人帮帮忙好么 -她撒谎 |
[19:16] | – I’ll take that.- I didn’t take any– | -这个我来拿 -我没拿 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | We got a problem, young man? | 有问题吗 小伙子 |
[19:20] | No, there’s no problem. She’s– | 没 没问题 她 |
[19:22] | Yeah, all right. Let’s go. | 那就好 走吧 |
[19:26] | she’s lying! | 她在说谎 |
[19:28] | Fears of wall street tumbling When the market reopens tomorrow | 明日市场重开 对华尔街崩塌的恐慌 |
[19:31] | have authorities scrambling to understand | 令当局纷纷猜测 |
[19:32] | exactly what happened when the lights went out | 停电的时候究竟发生了什么 |
[19:34] | and how our infrastructure could be so vulnerable. | 我们的基础设施为何如此脆弱 |
[19:37] | People will be asking themselves… | 人们将会扪心自问 |
[19:38] | Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 |
[19:39] | Tell me you’re the guy Who’s gonna get our mainframe back online. | 你是来帮我们恢复主机的人吧 |
[19:41] | That would be the idea, yes. | 是的 |
[19:42] | How long are we talking here? | 大概需要多久 |
[19:43] | We’re looking at a full reboot | 我们在做检测 |
[19:44] | starting with a comprehensive diagnostic, | 以重新启动 |
[19:46] | so I’d say, uh, several hours at least. | 至少几个小时 |
[19:47] | Several? Okay. Well, as soon as the servers are up, | 几个小时 一旦服务器恢复 |
[19:49] | I want confirmation of data security. | 我要确保数据的安全性 |
[19:51] | – You understand? – You got it, boss. | -明白吗 -明白 老大 |
[19:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:55] | Inside. | 进来谈 |
[19:58] | Unconfirmed reports now emerging | 未经证实的消息称 |
[20:00] | that this was a coordinated cyber attack, | 这是一次协同网络攻击 |
[20:03] | originating from servers in Tunisia and Bahrain. | 源头服务器来自突尼斯和巴林岛 |
[20:06] | The question now is by whom… | 现在的问题是谁 |
[20:09] | If memory serves, those are the very same countries | 如果没记错 这些国家正是 |
[20:11] | Where mr. Mathis acquired companies on your behalf. | 马西斯先生代表你兼并公司的国家 |
[20:13] | I guess you can understand that I’m a little busy | 我想你应该能理解 我最近 |
[20:15] | making sure the authorities find a clear record | 正忙着确保当局找到和艾登交易的人 |
[20:17] | of Aiden’s dealings with those people. | 有清白的案底 |
[20:19] | Well, aren’t you glad that we took the necessary measures | 我们采取了必要的措施来自保 |
[20:21] | to protect ourselves? | 你不开心吗 |
[20:22] | It’s too bad you didn’t apply the same prophylactic instincts | 真可惜 你对艾米莉·索恩 |
[20:25] | when it comes to Emily Thorne. | 没有采取这预防性本能 |
[20:26] | It’s funny how everything | 真是可笑 |
[20:27] | suddenly comes clear, knowing she’s with child. | 知道她怀孕 一切都真相大白了 |
[20:30] | I-I… I don’t know who’s feeding you this intel, | 我不知道是谁告诉你的 |
[20:33] | but suffice to say, mother, it’s corrupted. | 但我负责任的说 妈 这是假的 |
[20:35] | I found the test in your garbage, Daniel. | 我看到你垃圾里的验孕棒了 丹尼尔 |
[20:37] | – Now I understand the reason for this shotgun wedding. – All right. | -原来是奉子成婚的婚礼 -好吧 |
[20:40] | Allow me to speak from personal experience. | 就我个人的经验而言 |
[20:42] | If she’s withholding at this early stage, | 如果她刚怀孕不久 |
[20:44] | your marriage doesn’t stand a chance. | 你们的婚礼还是没戏 |
[20:45] | Listen, Emily isn’t pregnant. | 艾米莉没有怀孕 |
[20:46] | The test wasn’t hers. Do you understand? | 验孕棒不是她的 知道了么 |
[20:54] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:56] | Conrad, the press have been hounding me | 康拉德 出版社一直追着我 |
[20:59] | about moving your speech up to 3:00. | 要把你的演讲改到3点 |
[21:01] | The staff are prepared to accommodate them. | 员工已经准备好调整了 |
[21:03] | Well, the simple answer is no. | 一个字 不 |
[21:05] | We announced the speech would be at 4:00, | 我们说了演讲在4点 |
[21:08] | and that is exactly the time I’m gonna be delivering it. | 那我就准时4点发表 |
[21:10] | Okay. I’ll let everyone know. | 好的 我去通知大家 |
[21:11] | Yeah, uh, with the possible exception of Jack Porter. | 好 除了杰克·波特 |
[21:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:17] | Without Jack’s contributions, | 没有杰克的付出 |
[21:19] | you wouldn’t be where you are now in the polls. | 你得不到现在这么多民意支持 |
[21:21] | Yeah, well, let’s just say that I have reason to suspect | 我有理由相信 |
[21:23] | that we’ll be better off in the home stretch without him. | 冲刺阶段没有他会更好 |
[21:26] | And you know, there’s no point in drawing any attention | 而且没必要关注 |
[21:28] | to his absence. | 他的缺席 |
[21:29] | Just let security know that he’s not allowed on-site | 就去通知保安 他不论何时 因为任何原因 |
[21:31] | at any time, for any reason. | 都不允许出现在现场 |
[21:33] | Also, uh, I do trust that you won’t mention | 而且 我相信你 |
[21:36] | anything to him directly. | 不会向他本人说什么吧 |
[21:38] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[22:13] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[22:23] | What the hell were you doing in Japan, Amanda? | 你去日本干什么呢 阿曼达 |
[22:29] | Oh, thank god you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[22:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:35] | Takeda was murdered. | 武田被杀了 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:46] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[22:49] | Somebody who works for the Initiative? | 是联盟里的人吗 |
[22:50] | I found a bunch of surveillance photos | 我在武田家阁楼 |
[22:51] | in Takeda’s loft. | 发现很多监视照片 |
[22:52] | I think that he was Takeda’s next target | 我觉得他是武田下一个目标 |
[22:55] | and probably his killer. | 可能就是凶手 |
[22:57] | I want to find him, Aiden, and I want to find him now. | 我要找到他 艾登 现在就找到他 |
[23:00] | Or we could just end this. | 或者 我们可以结束它 |
[23:02] | Just leave it all behind. Go. | 把这些都丢到脑后 走吧 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:09] | Come away with me. | 跟我走 |
[23:09] | We–we could disappear together. | 我们可以一起消失 |
[23:28] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[23:34] | – Emily, let me explain! – Explain what, | -艾米莉 听我解释 -解释什么 |
[23:36] | why you murdered the only man who ever believed in us, | 解释你为什么要杀了唯一相信我们的人 |
[23:38] | or why you lied about it? | 还是解释你为什么要骗我 |
[23:40] | Takeda was coming after me, not the other way around, | 是武田要杀我 不是我要杀他 |
[23:42] | when I told him I was gonna take you away from all of this. | 我当时告诉他 我要带你远离这一切 |
[23:44] | That wasn’t your decision to make. | 轮不到你来决定 |
[23:45] | I was gonna finish what I started | 无论你在不在 |
[23:47] | with or without you. | 这一切因我开始 由我结束 |
[23:48] | No, you weren’t, because Takeda was never gonna let you finish. | 不 你做不到 因为武田不会让你这么做的 |
[23:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[23:51] | We were not the only ones affected by Flight 197. | 197航班不止影响了我们 |
[23:53] | Takeda’s fiancee was on that plane | 那架飞机坠毁时 |
[23:55] | when it went down. | 武田的未婚妻也在上面 |
[23:58] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[23:58] | I know that flight manifest inside and out. | 我很清楚那次航班的人员名单 |
[24:00] | You think I didn’t investigate all 246 people on that plane? | 你以为我没查过飞机上246个人的背景吗 |
[24:03] | There were 247 people on that plane. | 飞机上有247个人 |
[24:06] | Mai aoki–she was a 24-year-old flight attendant. | 青木麻衣 她是名空乘 当时24岁 |
[24:08] | She took the jump seat on a deadhead to New York. | 她乘顺风飞机回纽约 坐在预备座椅上 |
[24:10] | The jump seat was never recorded. | 此事未被记录在案 |
[24:11] | Please. You have to believe me. | 拜托 你一定要相信我 |
[24:13] | Takeda trained you as a soldier for his war, | 武田将你训练成他的士兵为他而战 |
[24:16] | not yours. | 而不是为你 |
[24:17] | And when I threatened to expose him, | 我威胁要曝光他时 |
[24:18] | he made it very clear that only one of us | 他说得很清楚 我和他之中 |
[24:20] | was gonna get out of that room alive. | 只有一个能活着离开那间房 |
[24:21] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:25] | No, I don’t believe you. | 不 我不相信 |
[24:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[24:27] | If you knew all that time that Takeda had a separate agenda, | 要是你一直知道武田有私心 |
[24:30] | why wait until now to tell me? | 为什么现在才告诉我 |
[24:32] | Because I knew how much he meant to you. | 因为我知道他对你有多重要 |
[24:34] | I knew how much you felt you owed him. | 我知道你觉得自己欠了他很多 |
[24:35] | I felt that you would’ve felt obliged | 你会觉得自己有义务 |
[24:37] | to have taken his mantle on as your own. | 将他的复仇使命背负在自己身上 |
[24:38] | – I kept this secret from you… – No. | -我瞒着你… -不 |
[24:40] | Because I love you. | 是因为我爱你 |
[24:46] | Look, just–just ignore him this once, please. | 别接他电话了 就这一次 拜托 |
[24:55] | Daniel, hi. | 丹尼尔 |
[24:56] | Ems, hey. | 艾米 |
[24:57] | Daniel, can you hear me? | 丹尼尔 能听到吗 |
[24:58] | Y-yeah, you’re breaking up. | 能 你那里信号不太好 |
[25:00] | – I can’t hear you. – I’ve been at Grayson Global all day. | -我听不清 -我一整天都在格雷森国际 |
[25:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:03] | I’ve just been dealing with this I.T. guy | 一直在和信息部的家伙周旋 |
[25:05] | who’s trying to get the servers up and running. | 他来帮忙修理服务器 |
[25:06] | – Can you–can we meet later? – Daniel? | -你能 我们稍后能见面吗 -丹尼尔 |
[25:08] | Em? Hello? | 艾米 喂 |
[25:11] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[25:13] | Where– where are you going? | 你要 你要去哪 |
[25:14] | To stop Daniel from implicating you in all of this. | 阻止丹尼尔拉你下水 |
[25:17] | Look, I-I did whatever I did | 我做的一切 |
[25:18] | because I thought it was best for you. | 都是为了你着想 |
[25:22] | All I ever needed from you was the truth. | 我想要的仅仅是真相而已 |
[25:25] | Please don’t run away. | 请别逃开 |
[25:29] | I’m not running, Aiden. | 我不会逃 艾登 |
[25:33] | But I think it’s time that you did. | 但我觉得你该逃了 |
[25:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:50] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[25:51] | You know, I thought we agreed | 我还以为我们说好了 |
[25:52] | you’d shut down the office and get yourself back here. | 你今天停工 再回来这里 |
[25:55] | No one’s here but the I.T. guy. | 这里只有信息部的人 |
[25:56] | As soon as the servers are up, | 服务器修好之后 |
[25:57] | I’m turning Mathis in to the authorities. | 我就抓马西斯到当局 |
[25:59] | Look, the feds can catch on without any assistance from you. | 联调局的人不用你帮忙也能抓到他 |
[26:01] | The more attention you draw, the more you risk implicating | 你越大张旗鼓 就越容易 |
[26:05] | your own involvement. | 暴露自己 |
[26:06] | If I can’t appeal to your sense of self-preservation, | 要是我无法唤起你的自卫本能 |
[26:09] | perhaps I can appeal to your sense of duty to this family. | 也许能让你想想你对这个家的责任 |
[26:13] | I need you by my side | 我今天下午最后一场演讲 |
[26:14] | during my closing speech this afternoon, | 需要你站在我身边支持我 |
[26:17] | – 4:00 sharp. – Yeah, yeah, fine. I’ll be there. I’ll be there. | -四点准时开始 -知道了 我会到的 |
[26:20] | Hey. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:21] | I’m good. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[26:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:25] | My dad wants me at his final campaign speech. | 我爸要我去听他最后一场竞选演讲 |
[26:27] | But I’m not going. | 但我不会去的 |
[26:28] | There’s far more pressing business here. | 这里的事更迫在眉睫 |
[26:30] | Well, what’s going on? Where are all your employees? | 怎么了 你的员工呢 |
[26:33] | I sent them all home. | 我让他们都回家了 |
[26:36] | You remember how I told you | 你还记得我跟你说过 |
[26:37] | that the Initiative was planning something? | 联盟在策划一起阴谋吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[26:40] | Well, I think they’re behind whatever’s going on. | 我觉得今天这事就是他们的杰作 |
[26:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:44] | They’re reporting the cyber attack | 报告说这次网络攻击 |
[26:46] | originated in Bahrain and Tunisia. | 源自巴林岛和突尼斯 |
[26:47] | Exactly the same places where Helen Crowley | 正是海伦·克劳利让我们 |
[26:50] | had us buying up companies. | 买公司的地方 |
[26:51] | Aiden made those transactions, didn’t he? | 是艾登汇款的 对吗 |
[26:54] | You have that on record. | 你有记录的 |
[26:55] | Assuming they haven’t been destroyed or altered. | 前提是记录没有被毁或被篡改 |
[26:57] | I can’t be sure until the mainframe’s | 在主机恢复运行之前 |
[26:58] | back up and running. | 我不好说 |
[26:59] | For all I know, Mathis was patsying me this whole time. | 就我所知 马西斯一直在忽悠我 |
[27:03] | Your system’s down for the count, my friend. | 你的系统彻底挂了 朋友 |
[27:05] | You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 |
[27:07] | Well, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[27:08] | the processor cords were fried in the power surge. | 电力激增时处理器烧坏了 |
[27:10] | So I need to replace both of them, | 所以我都得换了 |
[27:11] | which could take another 24 hours. | 可能还要花一天时间 |
[27:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | – I’ll let you know as soon as the cords get in. – All right. | -修好了我通知你 -好的 |
[27:19] | Well, I guess this means | 看来这意味着 |
[27:20] | I’ll be at my father’s side after all. | 我还是得去支持我爸了 |
[27:23] | You mind joining me? | 介意一起去吗 |
[27:24] | I want to be wherever you are. | 你去哪我就去哪 |
[27:26] | All right. I’m gonna make a final sweep of the office. | 好 我再清查一下办公室 |
[27:29] | Meet me across the street. | 你在街对面等我 |
[27:30] | 4:00, okay? | 四点 好吗 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I’ll see you there. | 好 到时见 |
[27:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:43] | Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 |
[27:45] | We found a man trying to sneak in the back entrance. | 我发现有人想从后门偷溜进来 |
[27:46] | He says his name’s Porter. | 他说他叫波特 |
[27:53] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[27:55] | What can I do for you? | 有事吗 |
[27:56] | I need to see Charlotte. | 我要见夏洛特 |
[27:59] | He’s fine. | 没事了 |
[28:02] | – Thanks. – That’s all right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[28:03] | You can show your gratitude at the polls. | 投票时再表达你的感激之情吧 |
[28:06] | I mean, you are old enough to vote, aren’t you? | 你够年纪投票了吧 |
[28:08] | Well, it seems that Declan | 看来德克兰 |
[28:09] | is old enough to participate in a variety of adult activities. | 已经够年纪参与很多成年人的活动了 |
[28:12] | Charlotte’s gone for a walk to clear her head. | 夏洛特出去散步 清醒一下头脑 |
[28:15] | Shall we? | 跟我来吧 |
[28:18] | I’ve always fancied us | 我一直以为 |
[28:19] | as having a… healthy respect for one another. | 我们是互相尊重的 |
[28:23] | I’d say we’ve had our ups and downs. | 要我说 我们的关系时好时坏 |
[28:25] | A respect born of the fact that you’ve understood | 这种尊重源于你清楚 |
[28:27] | your rightful place in this family | 你在这个家的地位 |
[28:30] | in that you don’t have one. | 就是没有地位 |
[28:32] | So imagine my confusion when you have the audacity | 想象一下我现在有多迷茫 |
[28:35] | to show up here after everything you’ve done. | 你做出这种事之后居然还厚颜无耻出现在这里 |
[28:37] | That’s what I want to talk to Charlotte about. | 我就是想和夏洛特谈谈这事 |
[28:39] | This new friend of hers– Regina– | 她这位新朋友 雷吉那 |
[28:40] | I don’t know how she got those bruises, | 我不知道她那些瘀伤是怎么来的 |
[28:41] | but I would never do something like that. | 但我绝不会做出这种事 |
[28:44] | It’s just that Charlotte believes everything she says, | 夏洛特相信她说的一切 |
[28:45] | like she cast some kind of spell on her. | 就好像被施咒了一样 |
[28:47] | It isn’t a spell, Declan. She’s pregnant. | 不是施咒 德克兰 她怀孕了 |
[28:50] | She’s what? | 她怎么了 |
[28:53] | Oh, I see she hasn’t told you. | 原来她没告诉你呀 |
[28:55] | And for good reason. | 而且理由很充分 |
[28:56] | There’s gotta– there’s gotta be a mistake. | 肯定…肯定弄错了什么 |
[28:58] | Oh, there is, | 是的 有 |
[28:59] | and I am done looking at it. | 而我受够这些了 |
[29:01] | Stay the hell away from my daughter, | 离我女儿远点 |
[29:03] | or your ability to procreate | 否则你就要 |
[29:05] | will be nothing but a distant memory. | 跟你的生育能力说再会了 |
[29:13] | Ooh, it seems the Porter boys | 看来波特家的男孩 |
[29:14] | are causing this family nothing but grief of late. | 给这个家庭带来的只有”悔不当初” |
[29:17] | What was that about? | 那是怎么了 |
[29:17] | Nothing. I took care of it. | 没事 我已经搞定了 |
[29:20] | So I trust that you’ve managed to find a way to stop Jack | 我想你已经找到办法阻止杰克 |
[29:23] | from sharing your transgressions with the masses. | 向公众揭露你的罪行了 |
[29:25] | No, our transgressions, dear, and yes. | 是我们的罪行 想到办法了 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | I mean, if you think I’d allow him to commandeer the podium, | 如果你认为我会让他接触到媒体的话 |
[29:30] | you’ve sorely underestimated me. | 那你可真是看轻我了 |
[29:32] | Well, it’s a habit of mine. | 这只是我的一个习惯 |
[29:34] | A habit you’d be wise to break. | 那你最好尽快改正过来 |
[29:55] | 阿什莉·达文波特短信 我在竞选总部 打电话不安全 下午四点格雷森国际27楼见 跟维多利亚谈过 我拿到康拉德的电脑了 | |
[30:28] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[30:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[30:33] | Where’s Ems? | 艾米在哪 |
[30:35] | She’s at Grayson Global with Daniel | 她和丹尼尔在格雷森国际 |
[30:37] | to ascertain when the servers are gonna come back online. | 查清服务器何时重新上线 |
[30:41] | I’ll be ready when they are. | 我准备好等他们上线了 |
[30:42] | Don’t bother. | 别麻烦了 |
[30:43] | It’s time to accept | 是时候接受 |
[30:44] | the consequences for what I’ve set in motion. | 我所做的一切带来的后果了 |
[30:46] | Not if we can figure out who’s really responsible | 除非我们找到谁是这一切的 |
[30:49] | for all this. | 幕后黑手 |
[30:50] | If I can I.D. Takeda’s killer, then… | 如果我能找到杀害武田先生的凶手 那么… |
[30:53] | Maybe we can take the spotlight off you. | 我们就能把大家的焦点从你身上移开 |
[30:55] | That man didn’t kill Takeda, Nolan. | 不是那人杀的武田先生 诺兰 |
[30:59] | I did. | 是我 |
[31:02] | Now I know that you don’t understand, | 我知道你无法理解 |
[31:04] | but trust me when I tell you, I did it for Emily. | 但请相信我 我做这一切是为了艾米莉 |
[31:12] | Give her this for me. | 帮我把这个给她 |
[31:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:20] | I was such a fool… | 我就是个笨蛋… |
[31:23] | thinking Emily would walk away from her revenge, | 以为艾米莉真的会放弃复仇 |
[31:26] | especially for love. | 为了爱放弃复仇 |
[31:28] | Oh, if she did it once, | 如果她曾这么做过 |
[31:32] | she’s… capable of doing it again. | 她肯定可以再次做到 |
[31:35] | What do you mean, if she did it once? | 什么意思 她曾经怎样了 |
[31:38] | I as–I assumed that you knew. | 我…我以为你知道 |
[31:42] | After everything that happened last year, | 去年那些发生之后 |
[31:44] | she immediately left for Japan. | 她离开这里去了日本 |
[31:46] | I… | 我… |
[31:47] | There was too much collateral damage. | 所造成的间接伤害太多了 |
[31:49] | Everything was going off the rails. | 一切都脱离了预定轨迹 |
[31:51] | She had to walk away. | 她不得不离开 |
[31:52] | I’m–I’m getting the whole “Walking away” thing, Nolan. | 我接受”离开”这事 诺兰 |
[31:54] | What I’m not getting is for whom. | 但我想知道她是为了谁离开的 |
[32:01] | Jack Porter. | 杰克·波特 |
[32:04] | I guess I wasn’t the only one harboring secrets. | 原来我不是唯一藏有秘密的人 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:20] | You’ve been an unexpected friend. | 我没想到会交上你这个朋友 |
[32:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:36] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[32:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:41] | It’s just, | 只是 |
[32:42] | Declan just freaking out like that, | 德克兰那么害怕 |
[32:44] | stealing your money– it doesn’t sound like him. | 偷你的钱 这不像他 |
[32:46] | Yeah, well, yet another example | 是啊 这是又一个 |
[32:49] | of people showing their true colors under pressure. | “人们在压力下露出真实自己”的好例证 |
[32:52] | You don’t need him to raise the baby. | 你不需要他一起养大这孩子 |
[32:55] | We could do it together. | 我们一起就可以了 |
[33:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:05] | Charlotte, would you please just listen to me? | 夏洛特 你听我说好吗 |
[33:07] | I swear to you, I never laid a finger on Regina. | 我发誓 我绝对没动雷吉一根毫毛 |
[33:09] | She–she faked those bruises, and–and I– | 那些瘀伤是她伪造的 我… |
[33:11] | I didn’t take any money either. She must have planted it on me. | 我也没拿走那些钱 她陷害我 |
[33:13] | And why would she do that? | 那她为何要这么做 |
[33:14] | Because she’s in love with you or obsessed | 因为她爱上你了 或是迷上你了 |
[33:16] | or I–just listen to me. Check her phone. | 听我说 检查她的手机 |
[33:19] | She’s got that–that internet video of you two kissing | 她下了那段你俩接吻的视频 |
[33:21] | downloaded like some stalker. | 整个一变态的跟踪狂 |
[33:23] | But you know what? I don’t even know why I’m talking about that. | 我也不知道为什么要告诉你 |
[33:26] | You… your mother told me about the baby. | 你妈妈告诉我你怀孕了 |
[33:30] | My mother? | 我妈妈 |
[33:31] | You know what? I think it’s great. | 我觉得这很棒啊 |
[33:34] | I just want to see you. | 我很想见你 |
[33:35] | I mean, if you would just tell security | 如果你能告诉保安 |
[33:37] | to–to let me in to the press conference– | 让我进新闻发布会现场 |
[33:38] | I’m not even there right now. I’m– | 我都不在那 我… |
[33:40] | Are you with Regina? | 你和雷吉那一起吗 |
[33:41] | No. No, no, no. I’m–I’m with Daniel. We’re– | 不不不 我和丹尼尔一起 我们在… |
[33:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:53] | Did you download that trendist video of us onto your phone? | 你是不是用你手机下了那段恶心的视频 |
[33:57] | No. | 没有 |
[33:58] | Did Declan just tell you that? | 德克兰跟你说的吗 |
[34:00] | He’s a total liar | 他是个骗子 |
[34:02] | and a thief. | 还是个小偷 |
[34:03] | Let me see your phone. | 那给我看看你的手机 |
[34:05] | No. | 不行 |
[34:08] | Good-bye, Regina. | 拜拜 雷吉那 |
[34:13] | Yet while New Yorkers continue to struggle | 当纽约人依旧遭受 |
[34:15] | with the lingering effects of the cyber attack, | 网络攻击的后续影响之时 |
[34:18] | the state election board has yet to decide | 国家选举委员会还没决定 |
[34:20] | if tomorrow’s gubernatorial election | 明天的州长选举 |
[34:23] | will go on as planned. | 是否照常进行 |
[34:25] | There are concerns… | 有民众担心… |
[34:26] | Nolan, I saw him. | 诺兰 我见到他了 |
[34:27] | The man Takeda was tracking was just at Grayson Global | 武田跟踪的那个人就在格雷森国际 |
[34:29] | posing as I.T. | 信息技术部门 |
[34:31] | I take it you haven’t found a match. | 如果你还没找到匹配的我能接受 |
[34:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | Ems, Aiden was just here. | 艾米 艾登刚刚在这 |
[34:40] | He told me he killed Takeda. | 他告诉我是他杀了武田 |
[34:44] | He wanted me to give this to you. | 他想让我把这个交给你 |
[34:52] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[34:55] | Her name is Mai Aoki. | 她叫青木麻衣 |
[34:56] | Apparently she was Takeda’s fiancee. | 显然 她是武田的未婚妻 |
[34:59] | She died on flight 197, too. | 她也死于197航班 |
[35:01] | Takeda had his own revegenda? | 武田也有他自己的”复仇” |
[35:04] | Yeah, and Aiden knew the whole time. He lied to me. | 而且艾登一直都知道 他骗了我 |
[35:06] | Or… he just wanted you to see | 或者…他想告诉你 |
[35:09] | that there is more to life than revenge. | 生活除了复仇外 还有很多别的 |
[35:12] | Just like your father. | 就像你父亲那样 |
[35:17] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[35:18] | Jack, wh-where are you? | 杰克 你在哪 |
[35:21] | I’m downtown. | 市中心 |
[35:23] | Hey, you remember the computer | 你记得那台 |
[35:24] | Amanda used to blackmail Conrad with? | 阿曼达曾经用于敲诈康拉德的电脑吗 |
[35:27] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[35:28] | Well, I’m about to get my hands on it. | 我正准备去取回它 |
[35:30] | I need your help to crack the password. | 我需要你帮我破解密码 |
[35:31] | No, no, Jack, slow your roll. | 不不 杰克 等等 |
[35:33] | Wh-where are you getting it from? | 你要去哪里拿回它 |
[35:34] | I’m picking it up from Grayson Global in a few minutes. | 格雷森国际 我几分钟后就会拿到了 |
[35:50] | I’m gonna bring that bastard down | 我要解决那个王八蛋 |
[35:51] | once and for– | 永久… |
[35:53] | We lost him. | 掉线了 |
[35:54] | What is he talking about? | 他说些什么 |
[35:55] | I threw that computer in the ocean myself. | 我亲自把那电脑丢进大海的 |
[35:57] | Ems, we got a match. | 艾米 找到匹配的了 |
[36:00] | Gregor Hoffman. | 格雷戈尔·霍夫曼 |
[36:01] | Three tours with German special forces. | 曾三次参与德国特种部队 |
[36:03] | Suspected of killing a diplomat | 曾涉嫌在北非的美国大使馆外 |
[36:04] | outside a U.S. embassy in North Africa. | 谋杀一名外交官 |
[36:06] | He is an Assassin. | 他是名刺客 |
[36:07] | Hoffman wasn’t at Grayson Global to fix their servers. | 霍夫曼在格雷森国际不是为了修护服务器的 |
[36:09] | He was only there to gain access. | 他是为了获得访问权限 |
[36:11] | Yeah, and Jack’s walking into a trap. | 对 而杰克正好上钩了 |
[36:23] | Nolan, come on. | 诺兰 快走 |
[36:23] | – Wait, wait, wait. I’ve got bars. – We’ve gotta keep moving. | -等等 有信号了 -我们得赶过去 |
[36:25] | No, I-I can’t! Em, I’ll lose the signal! | 不行 我不能过去 搜不到信号了 |
[36:26] | Just keep trying! | 你继续搜 |
[36:57] | There are bonds in this world that cannot be severed. | 这世上总有债无法偿还 |
[37:01] | And the bonds forged in the fires of hardship | 那些让我们陷入险境的行为 |
[37:04] | are as strong as the bonds of blood. | 如同血债般坚实 |
[37:09] | We New Yorkers are family. | 我们纽约人是一家人 |
[37:12] | Today I am proud | 今天 我很荣幸 |
[37:14] | to stand amongst you in the midst | 和你们一起 |
[37:15] | of what appears to be a cowardly cyber attack. | 面对这起卑劣的网络袭击 |
[37:19] | An attack meant to throw our lives into chaos | 它让我们的生命陷入危机 |
[37:23] | and to make us shrink with fear. | 想迫使我们在危险前退缩 |
[37:26] | But shrink we will not. | 但是我们不会妥协 |
[37:29] | Because we’re New Yorkers. | 因为我们是纽约人 |
[37:31] | Because we press on. | 因为我们顽强不屈 |
[37:33] | Because we persevere. | 因为我们百折不挠 |
[37:34] | And we will rise above this. | 而且我们会克服这些的 |
[37:42] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:44] | Come on, pick up! | 快接电话啊 |
[37:45] | – This is Jack, leave a message. – Voice mail. | -我是杰克 请留言 -语音信箱 |
[37:47] | Jack, do not go into Grayson Global, | 杰克 不要进去格雷森国际 |
[37:50] | you are being set up. | 你被陷害了 |
[37:51] | Get out of there, now! | 马上离开那里 |
[38:40] | Whichever candidate you support, | 选择你支持的竞选者 |
[38:42] | it is more important than ever than we exercise our civil duty. | 比我们所有的市民义务都重要 |
[38:48] | There’s still… plenty of time to go out | 还有 很多时间 |
[38:52] | convince your friend, your neighber, your family | 去说服你的朋友 邻居和家人 |
[38:55] | to bravely venture into this storm of uncertainty | 让他们勇敢地面对风险 |
[38:59] | and elect your next Governor! | 选取你们下一届的州长 |
[39:09] | And I emplore you to make sure that your voice is heard in this election. | 我希望在此次选举中听到你们的声音 |
[39:13] | Because it’s not just a vote, | 因为这不只是投出一票 |
[39:15] | it’s an act of courage. | 还是个勇敢的举动 |
[39:17] | It’s an act of defiance in the face of those who seek | 是蔑视那些企图 |
[39:20] | to destroy our way of life. | 毁掉我们生活的人 |
[39:22] | 未知来信 大卫·克拉克永垂不朽 | |
[39:23] | For sovereign responsibility | 尽国民的责任 |
[39:25] | to take control of our own destiny, | 掌控我们自己的命运 |
[39:28] | So let’s send them a message | 给他们回信吧 |
[39:31] | that we are in control. | 我们才是主人 |
[39:37] | Long live David Clark? | 大卫·克拉克永垂不朽 |
[40:10] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:36] | Emily! Ems! | 艾米莉 小艾 |
[40:38] | Stop! You can’t go in there. | 停下 你不能进去 |
[40:39] | I have to. Jack’s inside. | 我必须去 杰克在里面呢 |
[40:41] | Yeah, but if he didn’t get my message– | 好吧 但如果他没听到我的留言 |
[40:42] | Did you track his phone? | 你能定位他的手机吗 |
[40:43] | I have to go to the office to check Nolsat. | 我得去办公室用诺兰定位系统 |
[40:44] | Then do it. | 那就快去 |
[40:45] | Wait. Wait. | 等下 等下 |
[40:46] | The Graysons. | 是格雷森父子 |
[40:48] | I’ll find another way in. Go. | 我找另一条路进去 快去 |
[40:51] | Thank god your phone is working. | 谢天谢地 你电话终于通了 |
[40:52] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事情了 |
[40:53] | The initiative | 联盟的人 |
[40:54] | Just blew Grayson Global to kingdom come. | 炸毁了格雷森国际 |
[40:56] | Where is Emily? I can’t get hold of her. | 艾米莉在哪里 我找不到她 |
[40:57] | Somebody tried To lure Jack Porter into the office | 有人想诱使杰克波特 |
[40:59] | Just before the blast. | 在爆炸前去那栋办公楼里 |
[41:01] | She went in to look for him. | 她进去找她了 |
[41:02] | She what? | 她怎么了 |
[41:03] | I-I– I’m coming down there. | 我 我马上过去 |
[41:05] | No! Aiden. | 别来 艾登 |
[41:07] | They will try and pin this on you, too. | 他们打算把也你一起害死 |
[41:09] | You have to stay a– | 你得离开 |
[41:12] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[41:14] | All right, keep those people back | 好了 快疏散人群 |
[41:15] | because debris is still falling! | 残骸还在不断下落 |
[41:17] | We need volunteers to help form a search-and-rescue squad. | 我们需要志愿者来组成搜救队 |
[41:21] | Shouldn’t we wait for first responders? | 我们不该等急救队员来吗 |
[41:23] | We are the first responders. | 我们就是急救队员 |
[41:26] | Now organize a team to start calling | 现在组织人员打电话 |
[41:28] | our Grayson Global family and friends. | 给我们格雷森国际雇员的家人和朋友 |
[41:30] | We don’t rest until everyone is accounted for. | 在每一个人都安顿好前 我们不能休息 |
[41:32] | Mr. Grayson, any theories as to what just happened? | 格雷森先生 对这起事件有什么评论吗 |
[41:34] | Do you think you were a target? | 你认为你是袭击的目标吗 |
[41:36] | Oh, I’m not gonna speculate. | 哦 不打算猜测这个 |
[41:37] | My focus is solely on the injured. | 我只关心营救伤员 |
[41:39] | I will say that I thank providence that my son | 我要说 感谢上帝 还好我儿子 |
[41:41] | Had the good fortune to send all of his employees home | 今早让所有雇员们放假回家了 |
[41:43] | This morning. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:44] | That’s all I have to say, people. | 大伙儿 这是我全部要说的 |
[41:50] | Have you heard from Emily? | 艾米莉联系你了吗 |
[41:56] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 请留言 |
[42:02] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[42:04] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 你能听见我吗 |
[42:10] | Jack, are you in here?! | 杰克 你在里面吗 |
[42:15] | Jack, are you in here?! | 杰克 你在里面吗 |
[42:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[42:25] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[42:29] | -There’s somebody in there. -Just calm down. | – 有人在里面 – 请冷静 |
[42:30] | No, there’s somebody in there! | 不 有人在里面 |
[42:31] | We got it. We got it. | 我们来处理 我们来处理 |
[42:32] | Campbell, take her to safety. Go. | 坎贝尔 带她去安全的地方 快走 |
[42:34] | – Jack! – Be careful. | -杰克 -小心 |
[42:37] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[42:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[42:45] | Come on, buddy. Please be okay. | 拜托 兄弟 千万别出事啊 |
[42:50] | Come on, come on, come on, | 快点 快点 快点 |
[42:51] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快啊 |
[42:53] | What? 10 feet away? What? | 什么 十码以外 怎么回事 |
[42:55] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的留言 |
[42:58] | Oh, Jack. Thank god. | 哦 杰克 谢天谢地 |
[43:01] | Not so fast, friend. | 先别套近乎 朋友 |
[43:03] | How the hell’d you know that building was gonna explode? | 你怎么会知道那栋楼要爆炸呢 |
[43:15] | Whatever comes out of your mouth next | 你说的下一句话 |
[43:17] | better be the truth, Nolan. | 最好是实话 诺兰 |
[43:20] | Look, it started when victoria asked me | 好吧 事情是从维多利亚让我 |
[43:22] | to help her track down her firstborn son. | 帮她寻找她第一个儿子开始的 |
[43:24] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[43:25] | Jack, bear with me. | 杰克 听我说完 |
[43:27] | Years ago, she hired a hacker named the Falcon | 几年前 她雇了一个叫”猎鹰”的黑客 |
[43:30] | to digitally obliterate all traces of her son. | 抹去她儿子所有的可查信息 |
[43:33] | Once I got onto the Falcon’s trail, | 我追踪到猎鹰之后 |
[43:35] | I stumbled on to the angry bird’s latest gig | 无意中发现那家伙最近的工作 |
[43:37] | working for a bunch of terrorists. | 是协助一群恐怖分子 |
[43:39] | The ones responsible for the blackout? | 那些引发大停电的人吗 |
[43:41] | And the downing of flight 197 | 还有197航班失事 |
[43:43] | That got blamed on David Clarke. | 他们害死了大卫·克拉克 |
[43:45] | Now my guess is there was evidence on Amanda’s computer | 我现在猜测阿曼达的电脑里 |
[43:49] | that related to that. | 有相关的信息 |
[43:51] | Who were you supposed to go meet? | 你当时是要去见谁 |
[43:53] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[43:56] | She texted me. | 她发短信让我去 |
[43:59] | Where are you going? | 你要干什么去 |
[44:01] | To get the truth. | 去查出真相 |
[44:03] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[44:05] | Conrad just tried to murder you. | 康拉德是想杀了你 |
[44:08] | If you go anywhere near him, he will finish the job! | 如果你靠近他 他就会得逞 |
[44:12] | Not if he thinks he already did. | 除非他以为他已经得逞了 |
[44:18] | – I’m fine. – Got her. | -我没事 -安顿好她了 |
[44:20] | Emily, oh, my god. | 艾米莉 天呐 |
[44:22] | You’re hurt. Are you okay? | 你受伤了 你还好吗 |
[44:23] | No, I’m fine. Really, I’m okay. | 我没事 真的 我没事 |
[44:24] | What were you doing in there? | 你进去那里做什么啊 |
[44:27] | Looking for you. | 去找你 |
[44:29] | You’re crazy, you know that? | 你疯了啊 知道吗 |
[44:31] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:32] | I-I think I should get this checked out. | 我想我得去处理下伤口 |
[44:33] | Yeah, you want me to go with you? | 你要我陪你吗 |
[44:35] | No, no, no, please, these people need help. | 不 真的 还有人需要救助 |
[44:36] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[44:37] | – You sure? – Go. Just go. | -你确定吗 – 快去 赶快去吧 |
[44:39] | You sure? You’re okay? | 你确定吗 你真没事吗 |
[44:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[44:44] | I need you to walk. | 请离开 |
[44:48] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[44:49] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在找你 |
[44:50] | Nolan, tell me that Jack’s okay. | 诺兰 杰克没事吧 |
[44:51] | There was a man trapped on the 27th floor. | 有人被困在27楼了 |
[44:53] | It’s okay. He’s fine. | 没事 他没事 |
[44:55] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:56] | He got my message in time, | 他及时收到了我的信息 |
[44:57] | but now we’ve got a bigger problem. | 但现在 麻烦更大了 |
[45:00] | He knows that Conrad was trying to kill him, | 他知道康拉德想致他于死地 |
[45:02] | and now he’s out digging for answers, | 所以迫切地想要找出答案 |
[45:05] | starting with Ashley. | 就从阿什莉下手 |
[45:06] | Ashley? | 阿什莉 |
[45:07] | She was the one who sent him the text | 是她发短信给杰克 |
[45:09] | to rendezvous at Grayson Global. | 约他在格雷森国际见面 |
[45:11] | Ems, we have to stop him | 艾米 我们必须在他做出 |
[45:12] | before he does something stupid. | 什么蠢事前阻止他 |
[45:13] | No, he’s not gonna take my calls, Nolan. | 可他不会接我电话的 诺兰 |
[45:14] | Because he won’t take anybody’s calls. | 现在他谁的电话都接不了 |
[45:16] | He destroyed his phone | 他把手机砸了 |
[45:18] | so no one could track him. | 这样就没人能找到他了 |
[45:19] | I am telling you, he is out for blood. | 我跟你说 他现在就是要血债血偿 |
[45:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[45:24] | We are the first responders. | 我们就是急救队员 |
[45:25] | Cell subscribers in the tristate area… | 三角地区的手机用户均… |
[45:26] | No, we’re just glad that you’re safe, Grace. | 不 我们很庆幸你没事 格蕾丝 |
[45:28] | the text “Long live David Clarke”… | 收到了写有”大卫·克拉克万岁”的短信 |
[45:29] | No, the company will be closed until further notice. | 不 在另有通知前公司都将一直关闭 |
[45:32] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[45:33] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[45:36] | When I take my hand off your mouth, | 我把手放下之后 |
[45:37] | you don’t make a sound, you understand? | 你可别出声 懂了吗 |
[45:44] | I know you set me up. | 我知道你给我下了套 |
[45:46] | Set you up for what? | 下什么套 |
[45:47] | You texted me to meet you at Grayson Global. | 是你发短信让我去格雷森国际见你的 |
[45:48] | I was in the building when it exploded. | 爆炸发生的时候 我在大楼里 |
[45:50] | I didn’t text you. | 我没发短信给你 |
[45:52] | I swear. Look. | 我发誓 看 |
[45:55] | How do I know you didn’t just delete the text? | 我怎么知道 是不是你把短信删除了 |
[45:56] | Jack, I didn’t text you. | 杰克 我没给你发短信 |
[45:59] | What did it say? | 短信上说什么了 |
[46:01] | That you had the computer | 短信上说 电脑在你手上 |
[46:02] | Victoria was pretending to help me find. | 就是维多利亚谎称要帮我找到的那台 |
[46:04] | She must have told Conrad that you were on to him. | 一定是她向康拉德告密 说你盯上他了 |
[46:07] | And then he used it to lure me into the building. | 然后他就将计就计把我引入大楼 |
[46:10] | Wait. But that would mean that | 等等 这么说 |
[46:12] | Conrad knew about the explosion before it happened. | 康拉德在爆炸发生前就知情了 |
[46:16] | Don’t tell anyone you saw me here. | 别让任何人知道我来过这里 |
[46:18] | The only advantage I have right now | 现在我唯一的优势 |
[46:19] | is that Grayson thinks I’m dead. | 就是格雷森以为我已经死了 |
[46:21] | You can reach me through Nolan. | 你可以通过诺兰联系我 |
[46:31] | Is everyone out? | 所有人都撤出了吗 |
[46:33] | We’re going floor to floor. | 我们在逐层搜索 |
[46:34] | – But the blast was contained to the 27th and 28th. – Right. | -爆炸集中在27和28楼 -好吧 |
[46:36] | There’s a man pinned under some rubble | 有个人被困在碎石堆下面 |
[46:37] | that we’re still trying to free. | 我们还在救人 |
[46:39] | He’s still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[46:40] | Miraculously. | 堪称奇迹 |
[46:43] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[46:44] | We’ll know soon enough. | 很快就知道了 |
[46:48] | – What the hell’s he doing here? – Stand back. | -他来这干什么 -退后 |
[46:51] | Oh, returning to the scene of the crime. | 返回犯罪现场 |
[46:56] | Daniel, thank god you’re all right. | 丹尼尔 谢天谢地你没事 |
[46:56] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉在哪 |
[46:57] | On the way to the hospital, you son of a bitch. | 去医院了 你个狗娘养的 |
[46:59] | Your father put that bomb on Flight 1-9-7, | 你爸爸把炸弹放在197航班上 |
[47:02] | and now our offices explode? | 现在我们的办公室爆炸了 |
[47:03] | -“Long live David Clarke”, right? -Okay, you don’t understand. You’re making a mis– | – 大卫·克拉克万岁 – 你不明白 |
[47:05] | No, no. | 不 |
[47:07] | Officer. Officer. | 警官 警官 |
[47:08] | This man is a disgruntled former employee | 这个人以前是我公司的员工 |
[47:10] | who’s connected to everything that’s happening. | 他心怀怨恨 这一切都是他干的 |
[47:13] | He’s–he… | 他… |
[47:14] | His name’s Aiden Mathis. | 他叫艾登·马西斯 |
[47:15] | I promise you, I have all the information you need | 我保证 我有让你立案调查的 |
[47:18] | to open up an investigation. | 所有信息 |
[47:20] | Thank merciful God you found her. | 谢天谢地你找到她了 |
[47:22] | We must get Charlotte home. It’s not safe for her here. | 我们得送夏洛特回家 这里太危险了 |
[47:24] | Of course. The chopper’s on standby. | 当然 直升机在等着了 |
[47:26] | Listen, a-are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[47:27] | I’m fine. I just want to go home. | 没事 我只想回家 |
[47:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:29] | Watch your backs. Coming through! | 小心身后 让开 |
[47:32] | Declan! | 德克兰 |
[47:32] | All right, clear the way now. Coming through. | 让一下 让伤者通过 |
[47:35] | Oh, God. Declan. | 天哪 德克兰 |
[47:37] | – Please step aside. – Oh, my God. | -请让开 -天哪 |
[47:41] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[47:43] | Oh, God! Declan! | 天哪 德克兰 |
[47:44] | What were you doing in there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[47:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[47:55] | The text came from Ashley’s phone. | 短信的确发自阿什莉的手机 |
[47:58] | Are you sure she’s not playing you? | 你确定她没耍你吗 |
[48:00] | She’s actually one of the only people I do trust. | 我信任的人不多 她就是其中一个 |
[48:03] | So… it was Conrad | 那就是康拉德 |
[48:07] | or Victoria. | 或维多利亚 |
[48:08] | Or both. | 或许两人都有份 |
[48:11] | 阿什莉·达文波特 手机 | |
[48:14] | Nolan, is Jack there? | 诺兰 杰克在吗 |
[48:16] | What is it, Ash? | 怎么了 阿什 |
[48:18] | It’s, uh, it’s Declan. | 是 是德克兰 |
[48:20] | Apparently, he was inside the building. | 他在那栋大楼里 |
[48:22] | He’s been injured. | 他受伤了 |
[48:23] | – I-is he okay? – I don’t know. | -他没事吧 -我不知道 |
[48:25] | They’ve taken him to the Metro Hospital. | 他们送他去都市医院了 |
[48:28] | That’s all the information I have. | 我只知道这些 |
[48:30] | Jack, I’m so sorry, but I have to go. | 杰克 我很抱歉 但我得挂了 |
[48:35] | Jack, look, you may trust Ashley, | 杰克 也许你信任阿什莉 |
[48:37] | but I do not. | 但我不信她 |
[48:38] | You could be walking into a trap. | 你可能正进入圈套 |
[48:40] | You can’t risk getting caught. | 不能冒险被抓 |
[48:41] | He won’t. | 他不会被抓的 |
[48:43] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会保证这一点 |
[48:46] | You told Emily? | 你告诉艾米莉了 |
[48:47] | She’s practically a Grayson. | 她几乎就是格雷森家的人 |
[48:49] | I trust Emily with my life. | 我用生命信任着艾米莉 |
[48:52] | So did Amanda. | 阿曼达也是 |
[48:56] | It’s time you did, too. | 你也该这么做了 |
[49:25] | How’d you get all this? | 你怎么拿到这些的 |
[49:27] | Spend a few years in juvie, you learn a few tricks. | 在少管所待了几年 学了两手技巧 |
[49:31] | Declan’s in I.C.U., room five. | 德克兰在重症监护室 五号房 |
[49:33] | I would take the south entrance in, | 我从南面的门口进去 |
[49:34] | but be careful. | 你小心点 |
[49:36] | Victoria and Charlotte are still in the waiting room. | 维多利亚和夏洛特还在等候室 |
[49:37] | There’s no way they’re not gonna recognize me. | 她们肯定会认出我的 |
[49:40] | Well, I’ll keep them distracted, | 我会分散她们的注意力 |
[49:41] | but you can only be in there for a few minutes. | 但你只能在那待几分钟 |
[49:45] | I’ll meet you back here when you’re done. | 你探视完我们还在这里碰头 |
[49:46] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[49:51] | I’m not gonna pretend I… understand | 我实在不明白 |
[49:53] | why you’re doing all this for me. | 你为什么要为我做这些 |
[49:56] | You’ve been suffering. | 你已经受了太多罪 |
[50:01] | You’re angry. Believe me, I… | 你很生气 相信我 我… |
[50:05] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[50:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:09] | ‘Cause I’m not sure how all this is gonna play out, | 我不知道这事结局会如何 |
[50:11] | but I was hoping that you’d still be Carl’s godmother | 但我希望不论我出了什么事 |
[50:13] | if something should happen to me. | 你都能继续做卡尔的教母 |
[50:14] | Part of taking care of Carl | 照顾卡尔有一部分 |
[50:15] | means not letting anything happen to you. | 意味着你要保护好自己 |
[50:18] | Now get dressed. Your brother needs you. | 快换衣服吧 你弟弟需要你 |
[50:31] | How is he? Any word? | 他怎么样 有消息吗 |
[50:32] | Ah, the ubiquitous Emily Thorne. | 原来是无所不在的艾米莉·索恩 |
[50:35] | They’ll only talk to family. | 他们只跟家属说 |
[50:36] | We’re completely in the dark. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[50:40] | Have you heard from Jack? | 有杰克的消息吗 |
[50:41] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[50:42] | That’s assuming he has reception. | 前提是他的手机有信号 |
[50:44] | Conrad has all of his men looking everywhere for him. | 康拉德已经派人四处找他了 |
[50:47] | How thoughtful. | 考虑得真周到 |
[50:48] | Well, hopefully he turns up unharmed. | 但愿他平安回来 |
[50:50] | You know, it could easily have been Daniel | 说起来 躺在那张病床上的 |
[50:52] | in that hospital bed. | 也有可能会是丹尼尔 |
[50:54] | I would think that you would want to spend | 我以为你会想要陪在他身边 |
[50:55] | every precious moment with him, | 度过这珍贵的每分每秒 |
[50:56] | and yet, here you are, looking for Jack. | 可惜 你却在这 寻找杰克 |
[50:58] | I’m here for Charlotte. | 我是来找夏洛特的 |
[51:01] | Emily, there’s something I have to tell you. | 艾米莉 我有事跟你说 |
[51:13] | Dec. Hey, man. | 德克兰 |
[51:16] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[51:18] | Hey. | 嗯 |
[51:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[51:20] | Why are you a nurse? | 你怎么成护士了 |
[51:24] | It was the only way I could get in to see you. | 只有这样我才能进来看你 |
[51:27] | What are the doctors saying? | 医生怎么说 |
[51:29] | I don’t know. I just woke up. | 不知道 我刚醒来 |
[51:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[51:34] | There was a bomb at Grayson Global. | 有枚炸弹在格雷森国际爆炸了 |
[51:36] | I think Conrad meant it for me. | 我想康拉德是想干掉我 |
[51:40] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[51:43] | Look, | 听着 |
[51:44] | when you get outta here, we’re gonna take Carl | 等你好了 我们就带着卡尔离开这 |
[51:46] | and we’re gonna go as far away from the Graysons | 离格雷森一家越远越好 |
[51:47] | as possible, okay? | 好吗 |
[51:50] | Oh, it’s gonna be hard to leave Charlotte. | 要离开夏洛特会有点困难 |
[51:53] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[51:55] | this is serious, Dec. | 现在情况严重 德克兰 |
[51:56] | Yeah, I know, so is this– she’s pregnant. | 我明白 只是 她怀孕了 |
[52:04] | Carl’s gonna have a cousin. | 卡尔将要有个表兄了 |
[52:21] | Don’t worry. I-I made sure | 不用紧张 我确认过 |
[52:23] | the Graysons are all still in the city. | 格雷森一家还在城里 |
[52:24] | No one’s gonna see me here. | 不会有人看见我在这 |
[52:39] | I, um… | 我 |
[52:41] | wanted to… | 想要 |
[52:43] | apologize. | 跟你道歉 |
[52:44] | It’s done, Aiden. | 都结束了 艾登 |
[52:48] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[52:51] | Save yourself. | 保护好你自己 |
[52:52] | But that’s– that’s just it, okay? I… | 但是 到此为止了好吗 我 |
[52:55] | I want to save you, too, | 我也想要保护你 |
[52:57] | from this empty life of–of vengeance. | 让你远离这满是复仇的空虚人生 |
[52:59] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[53:01] | For you, maybe. | 只是对你而言 |
[53:04] | But I can’t just walk away. Not now. | 我不能就这么一走了之 现在不行 |
[53:08] | Maybe not ever. | 也可能永远都走不了 |
[53:12] | Certainly not for me. | 为了我肯定不行 |
[53:16] | I spoke to Nolan. | 我跟诺兰谈过 |
[53:16] | I know that you were prepared | 我知道去年夏天你曾准备 |
[53:17] | to abandon your vendetta for Jack last summer. | 为了杰克放弃报仇 |
[53:22] | That was a different time. | 那时候情况不一样 |
[53:26] | So much has happened since then. | 在那之后发生了太多事情 |
[53:32] | Here. | 接着 |
[53:35] | It’s the key to that villa on Capri | 这把是我们过去经常谈论的 |
[53:37] | that we used to talk about, | 卡普里那套别墅的钥匙 |
[53:39] | growing old together. | 我们还说过要在那养老 |
[53:43] | You keep it. | 保管好 |
[53:47] | If you change your mind, then I can join you there. | 如果你改变主意了 我可以到那找你 |
[54:10] | I hope you get | 我希望你能找到 |
[54:11] | what you’re looking for, Amanda. | 你一直在寻找的东西 阿曼达 |
[54:15] | No one has ever deserved it more than you. | 没有人比你更应该得到它 |
[54:23] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[54:55] | Hey. Uh, you can go in for a few minutes, okay? | 你可以进去呆几分钟 |
[54:58] | He’s a very brave young man. | 他是个勇敢的年轻人 |
[55:06] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[55:08] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[55:10] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:11] | I never should’ve listened to Regina. | 我不应该听信雷吉那的话 |
[55:12] | – No. – None of this would’ve happened. | -没事的 -否则这一切就不会发生了 |
[55:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不 别这么说 |
[55:15] | It’s not your fault. I’m just– | 这不是你的错 我只是 |
[55:18] | I can’t believe you waited out there all night. | 真不敢相信你在外面等了一夜 |
[55:19] | The doctors wouldn’t tell me anything. | 医生什么都不肯跟我说 |
[55:21] | I was sick with worry. | 我担心死了 |
[55:25] | You know what? They say I’m gonna be fine. | 知道吗 他们说我没事 |
[55:26] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[55:28] | I cannot face all of this without you. | 没有你 我没办法面对这一切 |
[55:30] | You are stronger than you think, Charlotte. | 你比你想的坚强多了 夏洛特 |
[55:33] | I need you to believe that. | 你一定要相信自己 |
[55:35] | After all, with us as parents, | 总之 有我们这样的父母 |
[55:37] | the kid’s gonna be a handful, isn’t he? | 咱们的孩子也会很难管教 是吧 |
[55:39] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定想要这孩子么 |
[55:42] | Don’t you? | 难道你不想 |
[55:44] | You’re gonna be a great mother. | 你一定会是个很棒的母亲 |
[55:46] | Based on what? | 这怎么可能 |
[55:48] | I have the worst role models in parental history. | 我有着全天下最糟糕的父母 |
[55:50] | You know exactly what not to do. | 你知道什么不该做 |
[55:56] | Aw, that’s what I wanted to see. | 这才是我希望看到的 |
[56:00] | Go home and get some rest. | 回家去 休息下 |
[56:03] | If not for yourself, then at least for the baby. | 就算不是为了你 至少为了孩子 |
[56:06] | Time you see me next, I’m gonna be as good as new. | 下次你见到我 我就又生龙活虎了 |
[56:23] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[56:29] | Ems? | 艾米 |
[56:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[56:38] | Aiden’s gone. | 艾登走了 |
[56:41] | He’s safe for now. | 他现在安全了 |
[56:44] | He was… | 他真的 |
[56:46] | actually able to walk away from you? | 可以就这么扔下你走了 |
[56:49] | In no small part because you told him | 很大一部分原因是因为 |
[56:51] | what happened with Jack last year. | 你告诉了他去年杰克那件事 |
[56:56] | I… | 我 |
[56:58] | I didn’t know that you were keeping it a secret from him. | 我不知道那件事你对他保密了 |
[57:03] | After everything that he has sacrificed for you, | 在他为你牺牲了那么多之后 |
[57:07] | don’t you think he deserved the truth? | 你不觉得他应该知道真相吗 |
[57:10] | He deserves better. | 他应该得到更好的 |
[57:14] | So does Jack. | 杰克也一样 |
[57:18] | Speaking of… | 说到杰克 |
[57:21] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样了 |
[57:24] | What do you mean? He was supposed to be with you. | 什么意思 他不是应该跟你在一起吗 |
[57:27] | I dropped him off at Nolcorp last night. | 他昨晚在诺氏集团下了车 |
[57:29] | He wanted to stay close to the hospital. | 他说想呆在离医院近点的地方 |
[57:30] | No, I-I was there late. He never showed up. | 没有 我昨晚很晚都在那 他没在啊 |
[57:33] | Oh, god. Okay. | 上帝 好吧 |
[57:35] | You go to the hospital in case he went to check on Declan. | 你到医院去 以防他去探望德克兰 |
[57:38] | I’ll go to the Graysons’ | 我去格雷森家看下 |
[57:39] | in case he decided to go after them. | 万一他去找他们算账 |
[57:41] | Maybe you should let him. | 也许你应该让他去 |
[57:44] | You and mom were right. | 你和妈说得没错 |
[57:47] | It turns out Aiden Mathis really was part of it. | 艾登·马西斯真的有参与其中 |
[57:50] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[57:52] | Yeah, he wiped out the Amanda Clarke foundation. | 他清空了阿曼达·克拉克基金 |
[57:55] | Our money is gone. | 我们的钱没了 |
[57:56] | Money comes. Money goes. | 钱来了去去了来 |
[57:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不是的 |
[58:00] | I’m talking every penny here. | 我说的是所有的钱 |
[58:02] | And I never cashed that check you wrote me, | 我从没有兑现你写给我的那张支票 |
[58:03] | so it’s not even worth the paper it’s written on. | 所以现在它还没有写它的那张纸值钱 |
[58:05] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们一无所有了 |
[58:07] | We have what matters. | 我们还有至关重要的东西 |
[58:10] | We have our name, Daniel. | 我们的姓氏 丹尼尔 |
[58:11] | We’re Graysons. | 我们是格雷森家族 |
[58:14] | We stare down adversity. | 我们直面逆境 |
[58:16] | We rebuild, brick by brick. | 我们可以重建 一砖一瓦的重建 |
[58:19] | You and I are gonna show the world | 你和我一起让全世界都看看 |
[58:20] | that when the hour is darkest, | 在那最黑暗的时刻 |
[58:21] | we Graysons shine the brightest. | 我们格雷森家族将发出最耀眼的光芒 |
[58:25] | It’s a nice speech, dad. | 你的演说很精彩 爸爸 |
[58:27] | I wish you luck on your crusade, | 我祝你好运 |
[58:28] | but I won’t be joining you. | 但我不会和你一起 |
[58:30] | I’m sorry. Paris is off the table. | 抱歉 不要再想巴黎的事了 |
[58:32] | We need you here. | 我们需要你在这 |
[58:34] | You really think I want to be a part of this anymore? | 你真的认为我会想成为其中的一员吗 |
[58:37] | I’m starting a new life with Emily. | 我就要和艾米莉开始新生活 |
[58:39] | The only reason you have a life is because you’re my son | 你还活着的唯一原因就是因为你是我儿子 |
[58:42] | and I wasn’t about to let them kill you yesterday! | 昨天我没让他们杀了你 |
[58:52] | You knew? | 你都知道 |
[58:55] | I was powerless to stop it. | 我没能力阻止事情发生 |
[58:56] | Mitigating the collateral damage | 减少间接伤害 |
[58:58] | was my only option, | 是我唯一的选择 |
[59:00] | And thankfully, it proved to be an effective one. | 庆幸的是 事实证明很有效 |
[59:02] | This is what you call mitigating damage? | 这就是你所谓的一点损失吗 |
[59:05] | Have you lost your damn mind?! | 你疯了吧 |
[59:07] | Compared to the Initiative’s previous acts of terror, | 与联盟之前的恐怖行径相比 |
[59:10] | this was a triumph! | 这简直就是胜利 |
[59:11] | No lives were lost, including yours. | 没有人牺牲 你也还好好的 |
[59:13] | And for that, you are entirely in my debt, | 因此 你要感谢我 |
[59:15] | which is why when I’m elected governor tonight, | 所以在今天晚上我选举的时候 |
[59:18] | I expect to see you by my side. | 我希望你会站在我这边 |
[59:27] | So just, um, try to relax. | 试着放松 |
[59:29] | You know, the heart surgeon’s on standby, | 心脏外科医生已经准备好了 |
[59:31] | and we’ll get you in there the second that stent arrives. | 支架一到我们就会给你做手术 |
[59:33] | All right. Let’s pray for green lights. | 希望一切顺利 |
[59:34] | Right. See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[59:47] | Heart surgery? | 心脏手术 |
[59:50] | I thought Charlotte told Emily you were gonna be fine. | 夏洛特不是告诉艾米莉你没事吗 |
[59:53] | Well, I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[59:57] | Listen, if — if it doesn’t go well, | 如果一切不那么顺利 |
[59:58] | I don’t want her last memory to be about that. | 我不想她最后的回忆那么糟糕 |
[1:00:02] | I want it to be about us and our kid and… | 我希望她想到我们 我们的孩子 |
[1:00:04] | Oh, I really needed to see her smile. | 我要看到她笑 |
[1:00:07] | And she did. | 她真的笑了 |
[1:00:12] | They’re flying that stent thing in from North Carolina. | 他们正在从北卡罗来纳空运支架来 |
[1:00:14] | Apparently, it’s gonna come down to the wire. | 一切都不会有问题的 |
[1:00:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 这还不够 |
[1:00:17] | I’m gonna call in the best doctors, all right? | 我要找来最好的医生 |
[1:00:19] | I-I’ll spend every dime that I have. | 哪怕倾尽所有 |
[1:00:21] | But what I need, Nolan, is time. | 诺兰 我只是需要时间 |
[1:00:24] | You-you can’t buy me that. | 你的钱买不到我的时间 |
[1:00:28] | Nolan… | 诺兰 |
[1:00:32] | If I don’t make it, | 如果我没能挺过这一关 |
[1:00:36] | Jack is gonna need you more than ever. | 杰克会比以前更需要你 |
[1:00:39] | I will always be there for Jack. | 我一定会在他身边的 |
[1:00:43] | But you are not going anywhere, Declan. | 德克兰 不过你也一定要和我们一起 |
[1:00:47] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[1:00:51] | Jack Porter, family friend, | 我们家的好朋友 |
[1:00:52] | and staunch supporter, | 也是坚定的支持者 杰克·波特 |
[1:00:54] | remains unaccounted for | 至今下落不明 |
[1:00:55] | while his brother Declan fights for his life. | 他弟弟德克兰仍在与死神抗争 |
[1:00:58] | And though we hope for the best, | 我们祈祷着好运 |
[1:01:00] | we fear the worst. | 也为噩运而担心 |
[1:01:01] | I urge you to cast your vote, | 我诚恳地请求您投上宝贵一票 |
[1:01:03] | and show these enemies of freedom that we will prevail. | 告诉那些反对自由的敌人 我们将会胜利 |
[1:01:06] | I’m surprised to see you’re not voting alongside your husband. | 我很惊讶你居然没有在你丈夫身边投票 |
[1:01:10] | And I wish I could say we equally surprised | 我也很惊讶 |
[1:01:12] | to see you here unannounced in my home. | 你居然不请自来 |
[1:01:14] | I just wanted to see | 我只是想知道 |
[1:01:15] | if Conrad was planning to go through with his party, | 康拉德是否打算继续举行他的晚会 |
[1:01:17] | since jack is still missing. | 鉴于杰克还不知所踪 |
[1:01:22] | Well, the party will go on, | 晚会仍将继续 |
[1:01:24] | and Conrad will be there, front and center. | 康拉德还是会出现在大家的正前面 |
[1:01:27] | But not you. | 但是没有你 |
[1:01:29] | You will soon learn… | 你很快就会知道 |
[1:01:32] | that there are limits to what a woman is willing to endure for appearances. | 一个女人对自己抛头露面的忍耐是有限的 |
[1:01:36] | Meaning? | 你是在指 |
[1:01:38] | You and Daniel. | 你和丹尼尔 |
[1:01:40] | Whatever your reasons for marrying him, | 不管你为什么要嫁给他 |
[1:01:42] | you’ll never convince me it’s for love. | 我永远不会相信是因为爱情 |
[1:01:45] | And by and by, | 渐渐地 |
[1:01:46] | you will grow tired of perpetuating this charade. | 你也会厌倦这种无止境的表演 |
[1:01:50] | Until one morning, you will wake up hollow | 直到有一天 |
[1:01:53] | with nothing but regret and misery to fill your days. | 你也会在后悔与痛苦的空虚中醒来 |
[1:01:58] | Seems to me that regret and misery is everything | 我倒以为后悔与痛苦正是 |
[1:02:00] | that Daniel’s looking to leave behind. | 丹尼尔想要摆脱的东西 |
[1:02:03] | Same with Charlotte. | 夏洛特也一样 |
[1:02:05] | She seems enchanted with the idea of Paris. | 她似乎也很痴迷地想去巴黎 |
[1:02:07] | Maybe she’ll even want to raise her baby there. | 说不定她还会让她的孩子在那儿长大 |
[1:02:10] | And now you presume to know | 现在你居然还以为 |
[1:02:11] | what’s best for Charlotte as well. | 你也知道怎么对夏洛特最好了 |
[1:02:13] | Victoria, I don’t make decisions for your children. | 维多利亚 我不会给你的孩子们做决定 |
[1:02:16] | I’m sorry that you can’t see that. Excuse me. | 抱歉你没办法理解这一点 |
[1:02:19] | You know, there always was something | 你总是给我一种 |
[1:02:21] | that I could never put my finger on about you. | 说不出的感觉 |
[1:02:28] | You and I have more in common | 其实你和我太像了 |
[1:02:30] | than either one of us cares to admit. | 尽管我们都不愿承认 |
[1:02:33] | Tell me. | 有什么相像 |
[1:02:36] | Ferocity. | 残忍 |
[1:02:38] | An embedded determination to get whatever we want, | 我们会下决心 |
[1:02:42] | no matter what the cost. | 不惜代价达到目的 |
[1:02:44] | Do not forget | 不要忘了 |
[1:02:45] | that I have been at this much longer than you. | 在这方面 我比你更有经验 |
[1:02:48] | And if you continue to try to tear my children away from me, | 如果你仍旧试图离间我和我的儿女 |
[1:02:52] | I promise you that you will not only fail, | 我保证你不仅会失败 |
[1:02:54] | but you will suffer. | 而且会付出代价 |
[1:02:56] | And have no doubt… | 请一定要相信 |
[1:02:59] | I will show no mercy. | 我不会有丝毫怜悯 |
[1:03:02] | How sad for you, Victoria… | 维多利亚 真可悲啊 |
[1:03:05] | That of your three children, | 在你三个孩子中 |
[1:03:07] | the two that you decided to acknowledge | 你所承认的两个 |
[1:03:09] | want nothing to do with you. | 都不想与你有任何瓜葛 |
[1:03:11] | That’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[1:03:20] | The suspect, identified as aiden mathis, | 嫌疑人艾登·马西斯 |
[1:03:23] | was detained earlier this evening at the Canadian border. | 今晚刚于加拿大边境被捕 |
[1:03:26] | Mathis had been recently fired by grayson global, | 马西斯最近被格雷森国际开除 |
[1:03:29] | and may be the mastermind | 他可能还是近期 |
[1:03:31] | behind the cyber attacks on New York | 纽约所受网络攻击 |
[1:03:33] | and yesterday’s bombing. | 以及昨日爆炸案主谋 |
[1:03:48] | Aiden Mathis has been taken into custody. | 艾登·马西斯被拘留了 |
[1:03:51] | Excuse me if I skip the champagne. | 请原谅 我可不会为此庆祝 |
[1:03:53] | Daniel, he’s far from innocent. | 丹尼尔 他才不是无辜的 |
[1:03:56] | You know, I don’t take joy | 不管他无辜与否 |
[1:03:57] | in destroying the lives of others, innocent or not. | 我不会在毁掉他人的生活中得到快乐 |
[1:03:59] | You must get past this. | 你必须明白 |
[1:04:01] | A choice left unresolved has the power to ruin your soul. | 不果断的决定会毁掉你的灵魂 |
[1:04:04] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:04:05] | You know, Aiden didn’t blow up Grayson Global. | 炸掉格雷森国际不是艾登 |
[1:04:08] | It was the Initiative. | 这件事是联盟干的 |
[1:04:10] | And dad knew all about it. | 爸爸对这一切都很清楚 |
[1:04:13] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:04:14] | Yeah, he’s one of them. | 他就是联盟的一员 |
[1:04:16] | And so are you, for all I know. | 据我所知 你也是 |
[1:04:17] | But either way, | 但不管怎样 |
[1:04:19] | you’re completely alone now. | 现在都没人和你站在一边了 |
[1:04:23] | Exactly what you deserve. | 这正是你应得的报应 |
[1:04:32] | Judging from your lackluster appearance, | 从你黯淡的外表看来 |
[1:04:35] | you’ve yet to see today’s exit polls. | 你还没有看今天的民意调查 |
[1:04:38] | If they are to be believed, | 如果民调可信的话 |
[1:04:40] | you will be attending tonight’s gala | 你将挽着纽约候任州长 |
[1:04:42] | on the arm of new york’s governor-elect. | 出席今晚的盛宴 |
[1:04:47] | You knew about that bomb, | 你早就知道炸弹的事 |
[1:04:50] | positioned campaign headquarters. | 炸弹放在了选举总部 |
[1:04:52] | So that you could be a first responder. | 所以你可以第一时间作出反应 |
[1:04:56] | You’ve been with the initiative all along. | 你一直以来都在和联盟合作 |
[1:04:58] | There is no initiative, my dear. | 根本就没有什么联盟 亲爱的 |
[1:05:02] | There never was. Not really. | 从来没有 |
[1:05:05] | Simply a consortium of savvy businesspersons, | 只有一个由聪明的商人们组成的协会 |
[1:05:09] | who perfected the art of profiting off other people’s fear. | 并完美地从人们的恐惧中获利 |
[1:05:15] | If human catastrophe strikes, | 如果人类面临灾难 |
[1:05:17] | the public spends money. | 大众就会心甘情愿地花钱 |
[1:05:20] | Lots of it. | 花很多钱 |
[1:05:22] | And if one were able to anticipate such disasters, | 如果有人可以预测到这些灾难 |
[1:05:26] | they’d stand to make a fortune. | 他们将从中获利 |
[1:05:28] | Of course, predicting these acts of god is impossible. | 当然 天灾不可能被预测 |
[1:05:33] | Unless, of course, one decides to… play god. | 除非 有人决定扮演上帝 |
[1:05:40] | On the heels of flight 197, | 因为197航班事件 |
[1:05:42] | the F.A.A. granted billions in security contracts. | 美国联邦航空局在安全条约上拨款数十亿 |
[1:05:45] | The stocks for those companies quadrupled. | 这些公司的股票上涨四倍 |
[1:05:47] | And those that were in the know collected handsomely. | 知道消息的人从中大赚一把 |
[1:05:50] | So when I was tipped off about the inevitability of recent events, | 所以当我得知最近几起必然发生的事件时 |
[1:05:52] | I opted in. | 我选择了加入 |
[1:05:54] | Tipped off by whom? | 你从哪里得到的消息 |
[1:05:56] | Hello, Conrad. | 你好 康拉德 |
[1:05:58] | So what do you want from me? | 你们想从我这得到什么 |
[1:06:00] | Well, your unique position | 你所处的特殊位置 |
[1:06:02] | and the financial services you were able to provide to us | 以及向我们提供的经济支持 |
[1:06:06] | worked out so well in the past… | 使我们过去合作得很愉快 |
[1:06:09] | I had no idea you were gonna use them | 可我没想到你们会用这些 |
[1:06:11] | to blow up a jet liner. | 去炸掉一架飞机 |
[1:06:12] | Nor will you have any idea | 反正你也不知道 |
[1:06:14] | what we have planned this time around. | 这次我们计划干什么 |
[1:06:18] | I accepted Helen’s proposal | 我接受了海伦的提议 |
[1:06:21] | on one condition– entry to their inner circle, | 但有一个条件 进入他们的核心组织 |
[1:06:24] | granting me, among other things, intimate access to their timetable. | 此外 让我能直接了解到计划的进程 |
[1:06:28] | That’s despicable, even for you. | 即便对你来说这也是太卑鄙的行径了 |
[1:06:31] | I did what I had to do for our future. | 为了我们的将来 我不得不如此 |
[1:06:33] | We are now positioned to triple our previous wealth, | 如今我们可以把已有的财产翻上三倍 |
[1:06:36] | and our hands remain clean. | 而且没让血脏了自己的手 |
[1:06:37] | Not mine. | 对我来说可不是 |
[1:06:38] | You led me to believe that Daniel was in danger all summer. | 你整个夏天都让我以为丹尼尔身处险境 |
[1:06:41] | I committed murder to protect him! | 为了保护他我甚至杀了人 |
[1:06:42] | It’s a mistake that nearly derailed everything, | 那个错误几乎毁掉了一切 |
[1:06:44] | and if it weren’t for my mastery of persuasion, | 要不是我说服了他们 |
[1:06:46] | you’d probably be buried beside Helen Crowley right now. | 你差点跟海伦·克劳利一起完蛋 |
[1:06:49] | Do you expect me to thank you? | 你还想希望我感谢你吗 |
[1:06:50] | No, I expect you to | 不 我希望你能扮演好 |
[1:06:52] | perform the role of devoted wife like you never have before. | 你之前没能胜任的贤妻的角色 |
[1:06:55] | You fail to do so, | 如果你做不到 |
[1:06:57] | then prepare to return to the penniless squalor | 那就准备好滚回我救出你之前的 |
[1:06:59] | from whence I plucked you. | 身无分文的悲惨世界 |
[1:07:06] | Well, the hellcat I married rears her declasse head. | 我娶回家的泼妇抬起了她卑贱的头颅 |
[1:07:12] | Oh, you be sure to leave her at home | 今晚跟我一起登台的时候 |
[1:07:14] | when you join me on stage tonight… | 你最好把那个泼妇留在家里 |
[1:07:18] | once you’ve come to your feeble senses. | 如果你还有一点点觉悟的话 |
[1:07:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:07:37] | What’s going on? Where’s Dec? | 怎么回事 德克呢 |
[1:07:44] | He asked me to record this for you. | 他让我拍了这个给你 |
[1:08:02] | We’ve been through a lot, big brother. | 我们经历过很多事 大哥 |
[1:08:05] | I know I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. | 我知道如果没有你 我根本挺不过来 |
[1:08:09] | Hey, Carl is the luckiest kid in the world, | 有一个你这样的父亲 |
[1:08:11] | having you as a dad. | 卡尔是世界上最幸运的孩子 |
[1:08:14] | I know that ’cause you’ve been one to me, too. | 我知道 因为你对我来说也是如此 |
[1:08:21] | And I love you so much, Jack. | 我非常非常爱你 杰克 |
[1:08:25] | You can turn it off. | 可以关上了 |
[1:08:31] | All right. Where’s my brother? | 好吧 我弟弟在哪里 |
[1:08:34] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[1:08:38] | His artery ruptured. | 他的动脉破裂了 |
[1:08:39] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[1:08:44] | he’s gone, Jack. | 他去了 杰克 |
[1:08:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:00] | Come on, Jack. | 来吧 杰克 |
[1:09:02] | Let’s just grab Carl. Let’s hit the road. | 我们去接上卡尔 然后一起走 |
[1:09:03] | Let’s disappear. It’s gone too far. | 从这里消失 我们已经走得太远了 |
[1:09:04] | No, no, no! No. | 不 不 不 |
[1:09:06] | No more hiding. | 绝不能再躲藏了 |
[1:09:07] | That man has taken everything from me. | 那个人夺走了我的一切 |
[1:09:09] | Nothing– not you, not anyone– | 任何事 任何人 包括你 |
[1:09:12] | is gonna keep me from making Grayson pay for what he’s done. | 都不能阻止我让格雷森为他所为付出代价 |
[1:09:21] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[1:09:23] | Ems, Declan’s dead. | 艾米 德克兰死了 |
[1:09:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:26] | His aortic artery ruptured. | 他的主动脉破裂了 |
[1:09:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:09:31] | Jack was just here. | 杰克刚刚离开 |
[1:09:34] | He’s–he’s going out of his mind. | 他 他已经失去理智了 |
[1:09:37] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do next. | 我不知道他下一步会怎么做 |
[1:09:39] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:09:42] | We have to get to the victory party now. | 我们得赶去庆祝晚会 |
[1:09:43] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们到那儿碰头 |
[1:10:05] | My brother’s dead. | 我弟弟死了 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, Jack, I’m so sorry. | 杰克 我很遗憾 |
[1:10:08] | Sorry it wasn’t me? | 遗憾死的不是我吗 |
[1:10:10] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[1:10:13] | You used me and then you tried to get rid of me. | 你利用了我 又想把我解决掉 |
[1:10:15] | No, I promise you, | 不 我保证 |
[1:10:15] | No, I promise you, | 不 我保证 |
[1:10:16] | I didn’t know anything about that bomb. | 对于炸弹的事我毫不知情 |
[1:10:16] | I didn’t know anything about that bomb. | 对于炸弹的事我毫不知情 |
[1:10:17] | – Conrad– – Stop lying! | -康拉德 -别再撒谎了 |
[1:10:17] | – Conrad– – Stop lying! | -康拉德 -别再撒谎了 |
[1:10:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:10:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:10:28] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:10:28] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:10:30] | I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[1:10:30] | I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[1:10:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:40] | What you deserve… | 你应得的 |
[1:10:40] | What you deserve… | 你应得的 |
[1:10:44] | is to explain to your grandchild | 是去向自己的外孙解释 |
[1:10:44] | is to explain to your grandchild | 是去向自己的外孙解释 |
[1:10:46] | why he doesn’t have a father. | 为什么他没有爸爸 |
[1:10:46] | why he doesn’t have a father. | 为什么他没有爸爸 |
[1:10:48] | What you deserve… | 你应得的 |
[1:10:48] | What you deserve… | 你应得的 |
[1:10:51] | is to live a very long, very painful… | 是去经历漫长 痛苦 |
[1:10:51] | is to live a very long, very painful… | 是去经历漫长 痛苦 |
[1:10:55] | tortured life… | 艰难的一生 |
[1:10:55] | tortured life… | 艰难的一生 |
[1:10:59] | Unlike your husband. | 跟你丈夫的可不一样 |
[1:10:59] | Unlike your husband. | 跟你丈夫的可不一样 |
[1:11:03] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[1:11:03] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[1:11:03] | I’d break the news to Charlotte very gently. | 我会尽量温和地告诉夏洛特这个消息 |
[1:11:03] | I’d break the news to Charlotte very gently. | 我会尽量温和地告诉夏洛特这个消息 |
[1:11:07] | You know how she takes these things. | 你知道她对这种事的反应 |
[1:11:07] | You know how she takes these things. | 你知道她对这种事的反应 |
[1:11:21] | We’ve canceled your request for an attorney, Mr. Mathis. | 我们取消了你的律师请求 马西斯先生 |
[1:11:21] | We’ve canceled your request for an attorney, Mr. Mathis. | 我们取消了你的律师请求 马西斯先生 |
[1:11:24] | What? Y-you can’t deny me my rights. | 什么 你们不能拒绝我应有的权利 |
[1:11:24] | What? Y-you can’t deny me my rights. | 什么 你们不能拒绝我应有的权利 |
[1:11:26] | We aren’t. | 我们没有 |
[1:11:26] | We aren’t. | 我们没有 |
[1:11:28] | The nature of our questioning has shifted. | 我们审讯的性质已经变了 |
[1:11:28] | The nature of our questioning has shifted. | 我们审讯的性质已经变了 |
[1:11:37] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联邦调查局 |
[1:11:37] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联邦调查局 |
[1:11:38] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[1:11:38] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[1:11:40] | Don’t move. Take him down! | 不许动 抓住他 |
[1:11:40] | Don’t move. Take him down! | 不许动 抓住他 |
[1:11:42] | – Ah! What the hell is going on?! – Take him down. | -怎么回事 -抓住他 |
[1:11:42] | – Ah! What the hell is going on?! – Take him down. | -怎么回事 -抓住他 |
[1:11:43] | Let’s go. Facedown. | 走吧 脸朝下 |
[1:11:43] | Let’s go. Facedown. | 走吧 脸朝下 |
[1:11:45] | Nolan Ross, | 诺兰·罗斯 |
[1:11:45] | Nolan Ross, | 诺兰·罗斯 |
[1:11:46] | – You’ve under arrest… – You’re hurting me! | -你被捕了 -你们伤着我了 |
[1:11:46] | – You’ve under arrest… – You’re hurting me! | -你被捕了 -你们伤着我了 |
[1:11:47] | …for executing willful acts of terror | 罪名是发动针对美国的 |
[1:11:47] | …for executing willful acts of terror | 罪名是发动针对美国的 |
[1:11:49] | against the United States of America. | 恐怖袭击活动 |
[1:11:49] | against the United States of America. | 恐怖袭击活动 |
[1:12:28] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[1:12:28] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[1:12:32] | Mom… What is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[1:12:32] | Mom… What is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[1:12:40] | I just want you to know how much I love you. | 我只想告诉你我很爱你 |
[1:12:40] | I just want you to know how much I love you. | 我只想告诉你我很爱你 |
[1:12:48] | You rest. | 你休息吧 |
[1:12:48] | You rest. | 你休息吧 |
[1:12:50] | We’ll talk in the morning. | 我们早上再谈 |
[1:12:50] | We’ll talk in the morning. | 我们早上再谈 |
[1:13:05] | Hey, Ems. You up there? | 艾米 你在吗 |
[1:13:05] | Hey, Ems. You up there? | 艾米 你在吗 |
[1:13:07] | Little change of plans ce soir. | 今晚计划稍有变化 |
[1:13:07] | Little change of plans ce soir. | 今晚计划稍有变化 |
[1:13:08] | You got that right, mon frere. | 说的没错 我的兄弟 |
[1:13:08] | You got that right, mon frere. | 说的没错 我的兄弟 |
[1:13:15] | Where the hell is Emily? | 艾米莉在哪儿 |
[1:13:15] | Where the hell is Emily? | 艾米莉在哪儿 |
[1:13:16] | Suffering… | 在忍受痛苦 |
[1:13:16] | Suffering… | 在忍受痛苦 |
[1:13:18] | quite terribly, I assure you. | 我向你保证 非常痛苦 |
[1:13:18] | quite terribly, I assure you. | 我向你保证 非常痛苦 |
[1:13:21] | But she did leave you a note. | 但她给你留了字条 |
[1:13:21] | But she did leave you a note. | 但她给你留了字条 |
[1:13:31] | It seems she’ll be enduring | 看来她只能自己去 |
[1:13:31] | It seems she’ll be enduring | 看来她只能自己去 |
[1:13:32] | your father’s massive hoax all by herself. | 忍受你父亲的这场骗局了 |
[1:13:32] | your father’s massive hoax all by herself. | 忍受你父亲的这场骗局了 |
[1:13:35] | No, you’re the hoax, Mathis. | 不 你才是一场骗局 马西斯 |
[1:13:35] | No, you’re the hoax, Mathis. | 不 你才是一场骗局 马西斯 |
[1:13:36] | Everything about you has been a lie | 从你出现的第一天起 |
[1:13:36] | Everything about you has been a lie | 从你出现的第一天起 |
[1:13:38] | since the day you showed up. | 你的一切都是巨大的谎言 |
[1:13:38] | since the day you showed up. | 你的一切都是巨大的谎言 |
[1:13:39] | Yes, well, fortunately, the authorities | 幸好 当局并没有 |
[1:13:39] | Yes, well, fortunately, the authorities | 幸好 当局并没有 |
[1:13:41] | don’t share your little paranoid delusion. | 接受你的偏执妄想 |
[1:13:41] | don’t share your little paranoid delusion. | 接受你的偏执妄想 |
[1:13:44] | They let you go? | 他们放你走了 |
[1:13:44] | They let you go? | 他们放你走了 |
[1:13:45] | Because I’m not Initiative, Daniel. | 因为我不是联盟成员 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:48] | I didn’t blow up your family’s godforsaken company | 我没有炸掉你家那该死的公司 |
[1:13:50] | any more than my father | 我父亲也从未 |
[1:13:51] | willingly put a bomb on flight 197. | 自愿在197航班上装炸弹 |
[1:13:54] | Every drop of blood the Initiative has spilled | 联盟手上的每一滴鲜血 |
[1:13:57] | is on Grayson hands as well, and you know it. | 也同样粘在格雷森手上 你心知肚明 |
[1:13:59] | And the sooner that you start to repay that debt, | 你越早开始还债 |
[1:14:03] | the better it’s gonna be for everyone, | 对所有人越有利 |
[1:14:05] | including the woman who you… claim to love. | 包括那个你声称 你爱着的女人 |
[1:14:08] | You don’t know a damn thing about our relationship. | 你根本就不懂我们的关系 |
[1:14:11] | Well, I know enough to know that if you two were married, | 我知道的够多了 你们要是真结了婚 |
[1:14:13] | you’d spend the rest of your life regretting it. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[1:14:27] | You stupid, arrogant boy. | 你这个愚蠢 傲慢的小子 |
[1:14:39] | I’ve just given you something a man like you | 我给你一个你这种人 |
[1:14:41] | is rarely offered– | 不常得到的东西 |
[1:14:43] | a second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[1:14:45] | You’re going to let Emily go | 你放艾米莉离开 |
[1:14:46] | and you’re going to let her go tonight. | 今晚就放她离开 |
[1:14:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:56] | Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get backstage? | 打扰一下 你能告诉我后台怎么走吗 |
[1:14:58] | Sorry, miss. Senior staff and family only. | 抱歉小姐 只有高级职员和家属可以去 |
[1:15:00] | Well, I’m basically family. I’m marrying Conrad’s son. | 我也算是家属 我要嫁给康拉德的儿子 |
[1:15:03] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[1:15:04] | Could I get a V.I.P. check on Emily Thorne? | 检查一下名单上是否有艾米莉·索恩 |
[1:15:09] | Yes, she’s on the list. | 是的 她在名单上 |
[1:15:12] | Wait here. | 在这儿稍等一下 |
[1:15:13] | Somebody will be right out to take you back. | 马上会有人带你去后台 |
[1:15:14] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
[1:15:18] | It’s Nolan. You oughta know what to do. | 我是诺兰 请留言 |
[1:15:23] | When did you first conceive the Carrion Program? | 你何时开始计划蚀尸项目的 |
[1:15:26] | Was it during one of your 38 documented prison visits | 是你和大卫·克拉克记录在案的 |
[1:15:30] | with David Clarke? | 38次监狱会面之时吗 |
[1:15:33] | Look, the better question to ask | 听着 你现在应该问 |
[1:15:37] | is who | 是谁 |
[1:15:38] | unleashed Carrion, | 启动了”蚀尸” |
[1:15:40] | and why. | 目的是什么 |
[1:15:41] | And the person to answer that would be one Edith Lee. | 能回答这个问题的人是伊蒂丝·李 |
[1:15:45] | Better known in terror-for-pay | 在网络恐怖袭击 |
[1:15:46] | cyber circles as the Falc0n. | 雇佣兵圈子中被称为”猎鹰” |
[1:15:48] | The Falc0n, as you call her, | 这位你所说的”猎鹰” |
[1:15:51] | denied involvement. | 否认与此事有关 |
[1:15:52] | Said it was all you. | 说这全是你一人所为 |
[1:15:53] | Of course she did. | 当然她会这么说 |
[1:15:54] | Her paychecks are signed by the Initiative. | 她由联盟所雇佣 |
[1:15:57] | I believe you’ve heard of them. | 我相信你们听说过联盟吧 |
[1:15:58] | They were the ones that stole the program | 他们偷走这个项目 |
[1:16:00] | and kidnapped… | 绑架 |
[1:16:03] | And killed my girlfriend– | 并杀害了我的女朋友 |
[1:16:04] | Padma Lahari. | 帕德玛·拉哈里 |
[1:16:05] | Information that would’ve come in handy | 这个消息按理在我们调查拉哈里小姐 |
[1:16:07] | during the investigation into Ms. Lahari’s disappearance. | 失踪一案的时候应该很有用 |
[1:16:10] | So… either you were withholding then | 所以 你要不就是隐瞒不报 |
[1:16:13] | or you’re lying now. | 要不就是满口胡言 |
[1:16:20] | My name is Padma Lahari, | 我的名字是帕德玛·拉哈里 |
[1:16:22] | and I am the former C.F.O. of Nolcorp. | 我是诺氏科技的前任财务总监 |
[1:16:25] | Over the past several months of my employment, | 在我过去几个月任期内 |
[1:16:29] | I am ashamed to say | 我必须惭愧地承认 |
[1:16:30] | that I engaged in an intimate relationship | 我与公司的创始人兼总裁 |
[1:16:33] | with the company’s founder and C.E.O. | 发生了亲密关系 |
[1:16:36] | We have some breaking election news coming in. | 现在插播选举的突发新闻 |
[1:16:38] | With 50 of 62 counties reporting, | 62个郡中50个的投票结果已统计完毕 |
[1:16:41] | We now project | 我们现在宣布 |
[1:16:42] | 选举直播 格雷森击败斯托达德 | |
[1:16:42] | that independent challenger Conrad Grayson | 独立竞选者康拉德·格雷森 |
[1:16:45] | will defeat incumbent… | 将会击败现任州长 |
[1:16:47] | Mark Stoddard for the governorship of New York. | 马克·斯托达德成为纽约州下任州长 |
[1:16:49] | Emily, sorry to keep you waiting. | 艾米莉 抱歉久等 |
[1:16:51] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪里 |
[1:16:51] | Still missing, last I heard. | 据我所知 还失踪着呢 |
[1:16:53] | We’re all quite worried about him. | 我们都很担心他 |
[1:16:54] | Don’t play games with me. | 别跟我演戏了 |
[1:16:55] | I know that you two are working together to stop Conrad. | 我知道你俩联手想要打败康拉德 |
[1:16:59] | Declan’s dead, Ashley, | 德克兰死了 阿什莉 |
[1:17:00] | killed by an explosion that was meant for Jack. | 那场爆炸本来是要炸死杰克的 |
[1:17:02] | If you know where he is, you need to tell me now. | 如果你知道他现在在哪里 赶紧告诉我 |
[1:17:05] | There’s a tape of Conrad and Nate conspiring together. | 我有一份康拉德与奈特一起密谋的录音 |
[1:17:07] | I was going to play it during Conrad’s acceptance speech. | 我会在康拉德的胜选演讲上放出来 |
[1:17:09] | I gave Jack a press pass | 我给了杰克一张媒体通行证 |
[1:17:11] | so he could witness Conrad’s humiliation. | 让他能现场看到康拉德被羞辱的场面 |
[1:17:12] | Jack’s not here to see Conrad humiliated. | 杰克不是来看康拉德被羞辱的 |
[1:17:14] | He’s here to kill him. | 他是来杀他的 |
[1:17:15] | Whatever you do, don’t let Conrad on that podium. | 不论你做什么 别让康拉德上演讲台 |
[1:17:18] | Nolan Ross is the blind disciple | 诺兰·罗斯是大卫·克拉克的 |
[1:17:20] | of David Clarke, | 忠实拥趸 |
[1:17:22] | a truly evil man with the power and means | 他是一个邪恶的人 有着力量和手段 |
[1:17:25] | to execute his judgment on the rest of us. | 将他的意志凌驾于我们众人之上 |
[1:17:29] | He is an anarchist. | 他是个无政府主义者 |
[1:17:31] | He is a genius. | 是个天才 |
[1:17:33] | Nolan Ross is Americon Initiative. | 诺兰·罗斯就是反美倡议联盟 |
[1:17:43] | Congratulations, Governor. | 恭喜你啊 州长 |
[1:17:44] | It’s official. | 胜利已经得到了官方确认 |
[1:17:46] | Oh, congratulations to you, Ms. Davenport. Thank you. | 恭喜你 达文波特小姐 多谢你 |
[1:17:49] | I imagine you are more than eager | 我猜你已经等不及 |
[1:17:51] | to begin reaping the rewards for your loyalty. | 攫取你忠诚于我的胜利果实了 |
[1:17:54] | You can’t go out there just yet. | 你还不能出去 |
[1:17:58] | It wouldn’t look right without your family | 如果你的家人没有站在你的身边 |
[1:18:00] | standing behind you. | 看起来会很奇怪 |
[1:18:01] | Oh, well, I’m fully prepared to explain that. | 我已经准备好如何解释这点了 |
[1:18:04] | Any word on the whereabouts of Jack Porter? | 有杰克·波特行踪的信息吗 |
[1:18:07] | None. | 还没 |
[1:18:09] | I’m assuming you heard about his brother’s passing? | 我想你已经知道他的弟弟去世一事了 |
[1:18:11] | Well, yes, yeah. It’s… It’s terrible news. | 是啊 太可怜了 |
[1:18:14] | You know, I’ve just finished modifying my speech | 你知道 我刚才修改了一下演讲稿 |
[1:18:16] | to include a moment of silence for the boy. | 加入为这个男孩默哀的内容 |
[1:18:20] | I doubt there’ll be a dry eye in the house. | 现场一定会泣不成声的 |
[1:18:24] | You never miss a trick, do you? | 你从不放弃一切机会 是吧 |
[1:18:26] | You don’t get to where we are by ignoring opportunity. | 如果不抓紧机会 我们就会一事无成 |
[1:18:32] | No, I suppose you don’t. | 说得没错 |
[1:18:37] | Well, then I think that you’re all set. | 我想你现在一切就绪了 |
[1:18:39] | – I’ll let everyone know. – Thank you. | -我会让大家准备好 -多谢 |
[1:18:45] | Daniel, how kind of you to show your support. | 丹尼尔 你能来支持我可真体贴啊 |
[1:18:49] | I need to borrow a shirt. | 我得借一件你的衬衫了 |
[1:18:50] | Yeah, help yourself. | 自便吧 |
[1:18:57] | Governor. | 州长 |
[1:19:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:19:08] | Your next Governor of the state of New York– | 有请下一任州长 |
[1:19:10] | Conrad Grayson! | 康拉德·格雷森 |
[1:19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:19:20] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[1:19:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[1:19:31] | I just received | 我刚刚收到 |
[1:19:32] | a very gracious phone call from Governor Stoddard… | 斯托达德州长的亲切来电 |
[1:19:38] | In which he congratulated me | 他向今晚被纽约州 |
[1:19:40] | on the tremendous honor bestowed upon me | 赋予无上荣誉的我 |
[1:19:43] | by the state of New York this evening! | 表达了恭喜 |
[1:19:43] | 康拉德·格雷森 纽约州州长 | |
[1:19:48] | Thank you. | 感谢诸位 |
[1:19:51] | But before I express my profound gratitude, | 但在我表达我满心感激之情之前 |
[1:19:55] | I’d like to set aside politics | 我希望暂时抛开政治不谈 |
[1:19:58] | in lieu of humanity for a moment | 替之以人性 |
[1:20:01] | and acknowledge the loss of an extraordinary young man– | 宣布一位杰出的年轻人的死讯 |
[1:20:04] | Mr. Declan Porter. | 德克兰·波特先生 |
[1:20:07] | He’s the brother to the hero of my campaign– | 他是我此次胜选的得力助手 |
[1:20:10] | Jack Porter, | 杰克·波特的弟弟 |
[1:20:12] | and a dear friend of my daughter Charlotte | 也是我女儿夏洛特的好朋友 |
[1:20:14] | whom my wife is at home comforting at this moment. | 我夫人现在正在家安慰她 |
[1:20:18] | 选举直播 毫无悬念的下任州长格雷森 | |
[1:20:18] | Victoria, Charlotte, my heart is with you. | 维多利亚 夏洛特 我心与你们同在 |
[1:20:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[1:20:37] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[1:20:38] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[1:20:43] | You know, folks, let’s not let Declan Porter’s death | 朋友们 想起德克兰·波特的牺牲时 |
[1:20:47] | simply remind us of the cowards | 我们不要仅仅想到缔造 |
[1:20:49] | who are responsible for the attacks on our city. | 此次袭击事件的懦夫 |
[1:20:51] | Let us rather see his sacrifice as an inspiration– | 让我们将他的牺牲视为一种激励 |
[1:20:56] | an inspiration to face our own uncertain future | 激励我们在面对未知的未来之时 |
[1:21:00] | with strength and unity, | 做到坚强不屈 团结一致 |
[1:21:02] | because one thing is certain. | 因为我很确定一件事 |
[1:21:05] | Thanks to the courageous resolve of the people of New York, | 感谢纽约人们的坚韧不拔 |
[1:21:09] | I will be leading us into the most exciting future | 我将有幸引领纽约州走向前所未有的 |
[1:21:12] | this state has ever known! | 崭新辉煌 |
[1:21:18] | Jack, don’t do it. | 杰克 别这样 |
[1:21:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[1:21:21] | Emily, go away. This has nothing to do with you. | 艾米莉 走开 此事与你无关 |
[1:21:23] | It has everything to do with me. | 和我有关 |
[1:21:26] | If I had only left you alone from the beginning, | 如果我一开始就不去招惹你 |
[1:21:28] | None of this would be happening. | 所有的一切都不会发生了 |
[1:21:31] | Don’t throw your life away | 不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉 |
[1:21:33] | Because of the choices that I’ve made. | 不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉 |
[1:21:35] | What choices? What are you talking about? | 什么选择 你到底在说什么 |
[1:21:38] | Jack, look at me. | 杰克 看着我 |
[1:21:45] | Deep down inside, you’ve always known the truth. | 在你心底深处 你一直知道真相的 |
[1:21:53] | I’m Amanda Clarke. | 我是阿曼达·克拉克 |