时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 为有权有势之人所害 |
[00:03] | 大卫·克拉克庭审 | |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 |
[00:05] | and they’re gonna pay. | 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:09] | 大卫·克拉克 | |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会露馅的 |
[00:11] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 不让他们全部付出代价 我决不善罢甘休 |
[00:17] | You can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[00:18] | I have to. Jack’s inside. | 我必须去 杰克在里面呢 |
[00:20] | Oh, god! Declan. Oh, my god. | 天啊 德克兰 天啊 |
[00:22] | There was a bomb at Grayson Global. | 格雷森国际发生了爆炸 |
[00:24] | I think Conrad meant it for me. | 我想康拉德是想干掉我 |
[00:26] | I want to save you. | 我想要保护你 |
[00:27] | I can’t just walk away, | 我不能就这么一走了之 |
[00:28] | not now. Maybe not ever. | 现在不行 也可能永远都走不了 |
[00:30] | Certainly not for me. | 为了我肯定不行 |
[00:31] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪里 |
[00:32] | He’s gone, Jack. | 他去了 杰克 |
[00:34] | Freeze! FBI! Get on the ground. | 不许动 联邦调查局 趴在地上 |
[00:36] | Nolan Ross, you’re under arrest. | 诺兰·罗斯 你被捕了 |
[00:37] | Nothing that’s gonna keep me from making Grayson | 什么事都不能阻止我让格雷森 |
[00:39] | pay for what he’s done. | 为他所为付出代价 |
[00:40] | Jack, don’t do it. | 杰克 别这样 |
[00:42] | Don’t throw your life away because of the choices that I’ve made. | 不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉 |
[00:45] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[00:46] | I’m Amanda Clarke. | 我是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:52] | Fear… | 恐惧 |
[00:54] | it’s a fire that burns from birth | 即使在最冷酷的心中 |
[00:56] | in even the coldest heart. | 它也是一直燃烧的火焰 |
[00:59] | It motivates and paralyzes the best of us… | 它激励和麻痹我们的最好一面 |
[01:03] | or is used as a weapon by the worst. | 或是被最恶的一方用作武器 |
[01:07] | But when your path is one of treachery and deception… | 但如果你脚下是背叛与欺骗之路 |
[01:19] | the greatest fear of all… | 最大的恐惧 |
[01:22] | is that the truth is absolute. | 就是真理是绝对的 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:16] | Afternoon, sunshine. | 下午好 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | I hope this weather holds. It’s beautiful. | 真希望这美好的天气能一直持续下去 |
[02:21] | 两个月前 | |
[02:26] | Well, it’s never rained on a Grayson memorial day kickoff. | 在格雷森纪念日开始时从没下过雨 |
[02:30] | I’m not a Grayson yet, Daniel. | 我现在还不是格雷森家的人 丹尼尔 |
[02:33] | Then why don’t we finally set a date | 不如我们定下日期 |
[02:35] | to make you one? | 让你成为格雷森家的人吧 |
[02:37] | Let’s just get through tomorrow first, okay? | 先度过明天再说吧 好吗 |
[02:39] | You know, I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[02:40] | you tried to engineer a family reunion. | 你策划了一次家庭团聚 |
[02:43] | Too bad only half my family’s gonna be there. | 真可惜 我家只有一半的人会到场 |
[02:46] | But aren’t you the slightest bit curious | 但是你妈妈最近六个月 |
[02:47] | why we haven’t heard from your mother these past six months? | 都毫无音讯 难道你一点也不好奇吗 |
[02:50] | Well, I can only hope after the way she left things with us, | 她把烂摊子都甩给我们 |
[02:53] | that she’s in such a dark, lonely place, | 我只希望她现在在一个黑暗孤寂的地方 |
[02:57] | that we never hear from her again. | 我们从此再没有她的消息 |
[03:22] | Surprised you don’t get thrown. | 你居然没摔下马来 |
[03:24] | You’re light as a feather. | 你可是身轻如燕 |
[03:25] | Oh, and you’re constantly saying all the right things. | 你一直都会说好听的哄我开心 |
[03:29] | Something the matter? | 有什么烦心事吗 |
[03:31] | I hope you understand that it’s not a good idea for you | 我希望你明白 康纳德回来了 |
[03:33] | to be staying here while Conrad returns. | 你继续待在这里不大好 |
[03:36] | Here. | 给 |
[03:36] | Hey, don’t need– you don’t have to put me up. | 别 你没必要给我钱 |
[03:39] | And you didn’t have to stay with me these past six months. | 你这六个月也不必陪着我 |
[03:42] | I’m so grateful that you did. | 但是你陪了 我很感激你 |
[03:46] | You know, I would have been happy to have you join me in the city. | 我很乐意和你一起进城 |
[03:49] | I wasn’t trying to hide you. | 我不是想把你藏起来 |
[03:50] | I just wanted to keep you all to myself. | 而是想让你属于我一个人 |
[04:08] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[04:09] | Oh, my, I wasn’t expecting you for a couple of weeks. | 天啊 我还以为这几周你都不会来 |
[04:12] | Well, apparently, we no longer own property in Paris, | 显然 我们在巴黎没有房产了 |
[04:16] | which I loved discovering at 3:00 A. M. , | 我还真是乐意在凌晨三点得知这消息 |
[04:18] | after chartering a car from Brussels. | 那时我刚在布鲁塞尔包了一辆车 |
[04:19] | Darling, I’m sorry nobody told you, | 亲爱的 很抱歉没人告诉你 |
[04:21] | but the European market is very strong right now. | 但是欧洲市场现在资本雄壮 |
[04:25] | As is your stableboy, it seems. | 你的马夫好像也很雄壮 |
[04:29] | I know the past few months have been very difficult for you, | 我知道过去的几个月里你很难熬 |
[04:31] | losing Declan and the baby, | 失去了德克兰和宝宝 |
[04:33] | but I was hoping that graduating early | 但我希望提前毕业 |
[04:35] | and going to Europe would prove restorative. | 前往欧洲能让你恢复过来 |
[04:38] | Or perhaps you’re just suffering from jet lag. | 也许你还在倒时差吧 |
[04:41] | Maybe you should go home and lay down your head | 也许你该回家 好好睡一觉 |
[04:45] | and have a good bite to eat. | 然后吃顿大餐 |
[04:47] | We’ll discuss it later. | 我们稍后讨论吧 |
[04:49] | That’s a lot of words for “welcome home.” | 说一句”欢迎回家”不就行了嘛 |
[04:53] | We still own the manor, right? | 我们还拥有宅邸吧 |
[05:13] | Only took ten years to return the favor. | 只花了十年时间来回报人情 |
[05:16] | I was kinda hoping you’d have to repay this one never. | 我倒是有点希望你永远不必还这份人情 |
[05:22] | Thanks for having them let me out of a side gate. | 谢谢你让他们从侧门放我出来 |
[05:25] | Wasn’t ready to face my fickle public yet. | 我可没准备好面对反复无常的公众 |
[05:29] | Well, I’m glad you’re back among the living, Nolan. | 真高兴你回归人间了 诺兰 |
[05:31] | Took a lot longer than expected | 我在”蚀尸”计划里创设的保障措施 |
[05:32] | for the fail-safe I invented in Carrion | 花了比预期更长的时间 |
[05:34] | to ferret out all the initiative numbers, | 才搜查出所有联盟成员 |
[05:37] | exonerate me. | 我被免罪了 |
[05:39] | All that matters is that it did, | 重要的是你被免罪了 |
[05:40] | and let’s never say the words | 我们以后再也不要说 |
[05:42] | “Carrion” or “Initiative” ever again. | “蚀尸”或者”联盟”这些词了 |
[05:43] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[05:46] | Speaking of… | 说到这里 |
[05:48] | How go the rules of engagement? | 订婚怎么样了 |
[05:51] | I’m doing my best to avoid setting a date | 我尽量避免定下日期 |
[05:53] | while Daniel looks for a job. | 而丹尼尔在找工作 |
[05:54] | And I guess I can sympathize since, well, | 看来我可以表示同情了 |
[05:58] | Nolcorp has gone the way of the flip phone. | 因为诺氏已经权势不在了 |
[06:01] | So… what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[06:03] | Jack was about to shoot Conrad? | 杰克打算对康拉德开枪吗 |
[06:06] | Yes, Nolan. | 对 诺兰 |
[06:08] | I thought it was the right move to stop him. | 我觉得阻止他是正确的 |
[06:10] | All right, I know, but no, just going all birth name on him. | 但是不 我只是想到了他的本名 |
[06:17] | Wait. You didn’t tell him I was president of the inner circle, did you? | 等等 你没告诉他我是核心组织的头儿吧 |
[06:19] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[06:20] | After Declan’s funeral,he packed up the Stowaway | 在德克兰葬礼之后 他把偷渡者酒吧关掉 |
[06:22] | and left with Carl. | 把它丢给卡尔了 |
[06:24] | I guess that’s for the best. | 这样也许是最好的吧 |
[06:26] | I don’t wanna risk losing one of the few friends I have left. | 我可不想冒险失去所剩无几的朋友 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry,Nolan. | 抱歉 诺兰 |
[06:30] | You should never have been involved in my plans. | 我不该把你牵扯进来的 |
[06:33] | No dice,Ems. | 说什么呢 艾米 |
[06:35] | I will be by your side until we have taken down | 我会一直支持你 |
[06:38] | everyone who wronged your father… | 直到我们把所有陷害你父亲… |
[06:41] | and me. | 和陷害我的人扳倒 |
[06:44] | Especially if this is your new summer pad. | 这是你的避暑公寓吗 |
[06:46] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[06:49] | For serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:51] | If memory serves,I still owe you a house. | 如果没记错 我还欠你一间房子呢 |
[06:58] | I guess sometimes payback’s not a bitch. | 看来有时候回报还真有好的 |
[07:02] | Although I imagine it will be | 不过对于纽约第一大且最糟糕的家族 |
[07:04] | for New York’s first and worst family. | 就不是这么回事了 |
[07:09] | What do you have on tap? | 有什么计划吗 |
[07:11] | A long summer of fun. | 好好玩一个夏天 |
[07:15] | Beginning with tomorrow’s Memorial Day party? | 从明天烈士纪念日派对开始吗 |
[07:17] | And if everything goes as planned, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[07:20] | that’ll be the last one the Graysons ever attend. | 这就是格雷森家族最后一个派对了 |
[07:27] | Revenge | 复仇 |
[07:35] | One day before its debut, | 这画明天就亮相了 |
[07:37] | and you’re still missing the depth in my eyes. | 你还是没把我眼睛的深度展现出来 |
[07:40] | Arctic pools,Laila. Arctic pools. | 北冰洋般的深度 莱拉 北冰洋 |
[07:48] | You know what? Uh… Give me a minute. | 还是 算了 你先出去 |
[07:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Finally achieving the immortality You’ve always hoped for. | 终于得到你希望的永垂不朽了 |
[08:00] | Oh,no,my legacy lies in the work I’m getting done. | 不 我能完成工作 这才是重要的 |
[08:04] | It’s a springboard both for the state’s rehabilitation | 这只是个跳板 助我复兴国家 |
[08:09] | and my ascension to the higher offices to which I’m destined. | 登上我应得的高官位置 |
[08:12] | To that extent,I’ve been going over the specs of the party | 说到这里 我在看派对的资料 |
[08:16] | Ms. Thorne’s been kind enough to throw in your mother’s dormancy, | 索恩小姐很热心代替你母亲主持派对 |
[08:19] | and while security is acceptable for a typical Hamptons hobnob, | 若只是普通汉普顿派对 安保足够了 |
[08:23] | it’s sorely inadequate for a future presidential candidate, | 不过如果有总统候选人 这还是不够的 |
[08:26] | So we will be adding handheld metal detectors | 所有得在所有入口处 |
[08:29] | and x-ray scanners at all the entrances. | 加上便携金属探测器和X光扫描 |
[08:32] | Is that why you called me here? | 你为了这事叫我来 |
[08:34] | To make me head of your security detail? | 让我当你的安保小队的头 |
[08:36] | I mean,I know I need a job, But I’m not that desperate. | 我的确需要工作 但不至于干这个吧 |
[08:39] | I didn’t say you were. | 我没这意思 |
[08:40] | This is a dossier for Rice & Hawthorne, | 这是赖斯&霍桑公司的资料 |
[08:42] | where a primo V. P. position awaits. | 他们需要一个副总 |
[08:45] | I said,dad,hedge funds aren’t for me anymore, | 爸爸 我说了不想干对冲基金 |
[08:48] | and neither are your connections. | 也不想利用你的关系 |
[08:50] | It’s time to make something of myself. | 我得自力更生了 |
[08:52] | Well,as long as it isn’t kickstarting a poetry review. | 只要你别去当诗歌评论家就好了 |
[08:55] | Oh,that’d be my Chief of Staff, | 呀 我幕僚长来电 |
[08:58] | who worked at Rice & Hawthorne,by the way. | 他也在赖斯&霍桑工作呢 |
[09:02] | Scotty,what’s the good word? | 斯科特 有好消息吗 |
[09:18] | 闭业至夏天 | |
[09:29] | There are much nicer places to get a drink. | 可以喝酒地方多了去了 |
[09:31] | Some of them are even open. | 还都不是闭门谢客的 |
[09:34] | Just… Getting a little fresh air. | 就是…想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[09:37] | Miles away from your penthouse | 需要从你的顶层公寓走这么远么 |
[09:39] | and the venue of the party that you didn’t invite me to. | 而且离派对场地也远 就是你没邀请我参加的派对 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry,Ashley. I didn’t know you were in town. | 抱歉 阿什莉 我不知道你回来了 |
[09:44] | Knowledge is power,Emily. | 知识就是力量啊 艾米莉 |
[09:46] | I thought you had power,Ashley. | 我以为你力量更强大 阿什莉 |
[09:51] | to pay me to forget about all the crap he’s done. | 他付我钱 让我忘记他做的破事 |
[09:54] | But that well has dried up, | 不过那协议没什么用了 |
[09:56] | and since there’s no upside to me barking about it, | 既然讨价还价对我没好处 |
[10:00] | I’m coming to you. | 我就只能找你了 |
[10:02] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[10:03] | Everything you have. | 你拥有的一切 |
[10:06] | I saw that look in your eye the night of the election. | 在投票那晚 我看到你的眼神 |
[10:10] | You weren’t there to save Conrad’s life. | 你不是去那救康拉德 |
[10:11] | You were there to save Jack’s. | 你是去救杰克 |
[10:14] | And since I know how you still feel about him, | 因为我知道你对他还有感觉 |
[10:16] | I will stop at nothing to expose you to the Graysons | 没人能阻止我向格雷森家族告密 |
[10:19] | for the fraud you really are. | 揭发你这个大骗子 |
[10:21] | That’s not how it happened,Ashley. | 事情不是这样的 阿什莉 |
[10:24] | And to be honest,you seem a little desperate. | 老实说 你有点狗急跳墙了 |
[10:26] | I’ll be at your party tomorrow, | 我明天会去派对 |
[10:28] | and you can introduce me to some men of standing. | 你得给我介绍几个有地位的男士 |
[10:31] | – Sound like a plan? – Is that all? | -怎么样 -就这样了吗 |
[10:33] | No. We’re just getting started. | 没 我们才开始呢 |
[10:59] | “I want a virgin screwdriver. “ | “我想要杯伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒” |
[11:03] | Margaux? | 玛尔戈红 |
[11:05] | I mess up one order when I’m 14, | 我十四岁时弄错了这酒名 |
[11:07] | and you’ll never let me live it down. | 你就一直嘲笑我不停 |
[11:09] | You seemed very happy with your orange juice. | 看来你很喜欢橙汁嘛 |
[11:12] | Such a nice surprise to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[11:14] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了 |
[11:16] | Oh,well,since before you knew how to properly ask for a drink. | 在你还是个点酒菜鸟之前见过 |
[11:22] | {\an8}赖斯&霍桑 | |
[11:22] | – Light summer reading? – Yeah,I wish. | -夏日消遣读物吗 -我倒希望 |
[11:25] | Looking for my next career move. | 是准备下一份工作啦 |
[11:27] | I’ve never understood how making money is a job description. | 我从不明白赚钱怎么是工作 |
[11:31] | But of course,your kind are a necessary evil | 但你这样人必然存在 虽然邪恶 |
[11:34] | as I’m here to be ogled by yet another investor. | 否则怎么有投资人来找我呢 |
[11:37] | That could be ’cause you’re not wearing a bra… | 那是因为你没穿内衣吧 |
[11:39] | Or because boys never grow up. | 本质是因为男人都是毛头小子 |
[11:41] | You didn’t catch me looking,did you? | 我没在看吧 |
[11:43] | But you still noticed. | 但你还是注意到了 |
[11:45] | I’m actually late. | 我迟到了 |
[11:46] | But let’s catch up tomorrow at your girlfriend’s Memorial Day party. | 明天到你女朋友的烈士纪念日派对上再聊吧 |
[11:49] | You’re coming? | 你来啊 |
[11:50] | I try not to miss a chance to see American culture– | 我可不会错过感受美国文化的机会 |
[11:53] | Elusive as it is. | 尽管这很难捉摸 |
[11:55] | All right. Well,I’ll see you then. | 好吧 到时见 |
[11:57] | – Yes. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[11:59] | Uh, Margaux… | 玛尔戈 |
[12:01] | Emily’s not my girlfriend. She’s my fiancee. | 艾米莉不是我女朋友 她是我未婚妻 |
[12:05] | Oh, my mistake. | 我搞错了 |
[12:07] | I can never keep up. | 我总是跟不上节奏 |
[12:22] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[12:24] | I saw the doors open. I was hoping you were home. | 我见门开着 想着你可能在家 |
[12:26] | Oh, my gosh. Look at you. You look so different. | 老天 你看上去完全不一样了 |
[12:30] | Thank you. I like it. | 谢谢你 我喜欢这样 |
[12:32] | And you’ve obviously been in the city too long. | 显然你在城里待的时间太久了 |
[12:35] | You’re missing the most beautiful sunset. | 差点错过了这最美的日落 |
[12:42] | I hope you didn’t cut your trip short | 希望你不是为了要参加我主办的 |
[12:43] | just so you could make my Memorial Day Party. | 阵亡将士纪念日派对而缩短了行程 |
[12:46] | No, I’m home because my lovely mother | 没有 我回来是因为我亲爱的老妈 |
[12:48] | has left me no other monetary option. | 断了我的财路 |
[12:51] | Have you seen her? | 你已经见过她了 |
[12:52] | Seen her? | 何止见过 |
[12:54] | I almost caught lady chatterly with her lover. | 我差点就撞见她和情人窃窃私语了 |
[12:56] | – Her lover? – More like boy toy, actually. | -情人 -事实上更像是小男友 |
[12:59] | I think he’s even staying at the house. | 我觉得他甚至都住在我家了 |
[13:38] | Beautiful. | 真优美 |
[13:39] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[13:40] | It’s a shame you still feel the need to drop by unannounced. | 真惭愧让你觉得你还需要不打招呼就过来 |
[13:46] | Had you called beforehand, I would have invited you to dinner. | 如果你提前打个电话 我会请你过来吃晚饭 |
[13:49] | I had the most marvelous salad of asparagus | 我吃了最不可思议的芦笋沙拉 |
[13:53] | I picked fresh from the garden this morning. | 那芦笋是我今早在花园里新鲜采摘的 |
[13:56] | Well, I’m sorry I missed it. | 很遗憾我错过了 |
[13:57] | Well, I should box some for you… | 我应该给你打包一些 |
[13:59] | along with any animosity you and I may have shown each other. | 顺带把你和我对彼此的憎恨一起打包 |
[14:03] | Let’s allow the past to remain so, shall we? | 过去的事就让它过去吧 好吗 |
[14:07] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 我正是为此而来 |
[14:08] | I haven’t received your RSVP for tomorrow. | 我还没有收到你的回函 |
[14:11] | I’m sure you know that we’re unveiling your husband’s portrait, | 你肯定知道我们明天要揭幕你老公的画像 |
[14:13] | and I worry that your absence will | 如果你缺席的话 |
[14:17] | send the wrong message. | 我害怕会引起误会 |
[14:18] | Oh, well, I have little concern of what people think of me at the moment. | 此时此刻我不太关心大家怎么看我 |
[14:22] | Well, then this probably won’t matter to you either, but… | 那么你可能也不会在乎我接下来要说的 |
[14:25] | I wanted to let you know I ran into Ashley. | 我本来想告诉你我遇到阿什莉了 |
[14:29] | She told me you were having an affair. | 她说你有外遇了 |
[14:35] | And she’s so desperate, | 她绝望至极 |
[14:35] | she thought she’d blackmail me to protect your secret. | 以为可以敲诈我为你保密 |
[14:38] | And you came to warn me. | 你还特意来提醒我 |
[14:40] | Well, that’s very kind. | 你真是好人 |
[14:43] | Well, suffice it to say, | 你只要知道 她所谓的事实 |
[14:45] | that her facts are as ill-conceived as her intentions. | 跟她的企图一样拙劣就够了 |
[14:47] | Oh, I don’t doubt that she’s wrong, Victoria. | 我很肯定她在胡编乱造 维多利亚 |
[14:51] | But… | 但是… |
[14:54] | I will say that you seem happy. | 我想说你看上去很开心 |
[14:58] | Is it possible that | 有没有可能 |
[15:00] | someone else has lifted your spirits? | 是某人让你心情大好 |
[15:03] | Like… Patrick? | 比如 帕特里克 |
[15:09] | Oh, of all people, you see right through me. | 所有人里 就只有你看出来了 |
[15:13] | Yes. He showed up the night of Conrad’s election. | 是的 康拉德选举那晚 他来了 |
[15:17] | Though I haven’t laid eyes on him since he was 6 months old, | 虽然他六个月大以后我就没再见过他 |
[15:22] | I had no doubt that he was my firstborn. | 但我敢肯定他就是我的大儿子 |
[15:27] | He’s changed my heart. | 他改变了我的心 |
[15:32] | Well, I should head back to the city… | 我应该起程回城了 |
[15:35] | back to the man who changed mine. | 回到那个改变了我心的男人身边 |
[15:37] | I trust that you’ll keep this information to yourself. | 我相信你会守住这个秘密 |
[15:39] | Then I trust I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那我相信明天能见到你 |
[15:43] | I think both you and I understand the importance | 我想你和我都懂得 |
[15:45] | of protecting the sanctity of the family. | 维护家族圣洁的重要性 |
[15:48] | As much as we have to deal with those who won’t. | 明白 所以我们得去处理那些不懂的人 |
[15:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:06] | Well, I think she’s gonna love meeting you, Jorge. | 我想她会很高兴跟你见面的 豪尔赫 |
[16:10] | Okay. All right. I’ll see you then. Thanks. Bye. | 好的 到时候见 谢谢 再见 |
[16:14] | I didn’t hear you get in last night. | 我昨晚都没听见你回来 |
[16:17] | I got a late start leaving the Hamptons– | 我很晚才离开汉普顿 |
[16:19] | Dropped in on your mom for a goodwill call. | 我去看了你妈 以示友好 |
[16:21] | Yeah? And how is the witch? | 是吗 那女人怎么样了 |
[16:23] | She actually said she’d come today. | 事实上 她说她今天会来 |
[16:25] | Really? Seems like we’re all doing better apart than together. | 真的 似乎我们不在一起比在一起过得要好 |
[16:28] | It’s been a long time, Daniel. What could go wrong? | 都过去那么久了 丹尼尔 别纠结了 |
[16:31] | You know, your rosy optimism | 你的乐观 |
[16:33] | almost makes me forget my family fortune’s been stolen, | 几乎让我忘了我家产被盗 |
[16:36] | and I’m unemployed. | 还被解雇的事情 |
[16:38] | Look,we can worry about that tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再来担心这些 |
[16:39] | Today, let’s just relax and try to enjoy ourselves. | 今天就让我们放松一下 享受享受 |
[16:43] | Not if our esteemed governor has anything to say about it. | 如果我们尊敬的州长大人放话了 就别想了 |
[16:46] | He’s amping security– x-ray scanners, the whole line. | 他要加强安保 X光检测 整条安检线 |
[16:50] | So make sure you’re not sneaking in anything explosive. | 所以你最好不要偷带什么炸药进去 |
[16:54] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Claims it’s ’cause he’s entertaining a presidential run. | 他声称是因为他考虑要竞选总统 |
[16:57] | Or his ego. | 又或者是他的自尊心在作祟 |
[16:59] | There’s a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[17:14] | – Dad! – There’s my little… | -爸 -我的小… |
[17:18] | woman, it would seem. | 都长成小女人了 |
[17:20] | Europe did wonders. | 欧洲是一个创造奇迹的地方 |
[17:25] | You would have loved it. | 你肯定会喜欢那里的 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you tell your overworked dad your favorite moment? | 快跟你这劳累过度的老爸说说你的欢乐时光 |
[17:32] | That’s easy. | 太容易了 |
[17:34] | I’d just come out of the Reina Sofia, | 我刚结束了一段改变人生的旅途 |
[17:36] | which was life-changing. | 从雷纳索非亚回来的时候 |
[17:37] | And I see a newsstand selling the “Herald Tribune” | 看见有报亭在卖《先驱论坛报》 |
[17:41] | with you on the cover. | 封面上是你 |
[17:42] | And I was so proud, I turned to the stranger next to me | 我太骄傲了 我转身对我旁边的陌生人说 |
[17:45] | and said, “That’s my dad.” | 那是我爸爸 |
[17:47] | You can’t imagine what it feels like to hear that. | 你无法想象听到这些我是什么感觉 |
[17:51] | I’m proud of you, too, kitten, | 我也为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[17:52] | especially after everything you’ve been through. | 尤其在你经历了那么多之后 |
[17:56] | Charlotte? You didn’t tell me that we had a visitor. | 夏洛特 你没告诉我有人要来 |
[18:01] | If it isn’t south Hampton’s most ravishing shut-in. | 这不是南汉普顿最迷人的”隐士”吗 |
[18:05] | It appears monastic life suits you, Victoria. | 修道士般的生活似乎很适合你 维多利亚 |
[18:08] | So I imagine such anonymous contentment must seem odd | 所以我猜想这种对平淡无奇生活的满足感 |
[18:11] | to a man who has to service… 20 million people. | 对一个要服务两千万人的男人来说一定很奇怪 |
[18:15] | Oh, you know, my constituents are clamoring for you, too, my dear. | 亲爱的 要知道我的选民们也在呼唤着你 |
[18:18] | That’s a din I’m prepared to quell. | 我正准备去响应他们的呼唤 |
[18:20] | As I’m planning on coming to the unveiling today. | 今天我要去揭幕仪式 |
[18:23] | That’s a timely change of heart. | 回心转意的正是时候 |
[18:25] | May I presume that you’ll also be representing my office in Binghamton | 那么 下周你也会代表我的办公室 |
[18:28] | for the transfer station opening next week? | 出席宾厄姆顿的垃圾场剪彩吧 |
[18:31] | Mm, baby steps, Conrad. | 慢慢来 康拉德 |
[18:33] | – I’ll see you at the party,dad. – Yeah. | -爸 派对上见 -好 |
[18:39] | Look, I hope you can respect that I need to keep the trappings of this office | 这职位给我带来的额外好处 我得尽量保住 |
[18:42] | for as long as possible– | 希望你可以尊重这一点 |
[18:43] | not only for the good I’m doing, | 不仅是为了树立自己行善的形象 |
[18:45] | but lest you forget, it’s our sole source of income. | 而且你也别忘了 这是我们唯一的收入来源 |
[18:48] | Oh,believe me. I would love nothing more | 没有比你呆在州政府 |
[18:50] | than to see you remain at the state house. | 更能让我高兴的了 |
[18:52] | Especially after the inexcusable things you did while living here. | 特别你在这做了那些不可原谅的事之后 |
[18:55] | Yes,all in my endeavor to keep us alive– | 我只是在努力保住我们的性命 |
[18:57] | a debt you can now repay by going to Binghamton. | 去宾汉姆顿你就能还清这笔债了 |
[18:59] | To christen a landfill? I think not. | 去庆祝垃圾场开张 省省吧 |
[19:02] | Then you leave me with only one option. | 那你可就让我别无选择了 |
[19:05] | And what’s that? | 你要怎么做 |
[19:06] | As of tomorrow,Grayson Manor is on the market. | 明天格雷森庄园就要出售了 |
[19:14] | Conrad’s increased security at every entrance. | 康拉德在每个入口都加强了安保 |
[19:16] | And for what I’m planning for the Graysons, | 为了让对付格雷森家的计划顺利进行 |
[19:19] | let’s just say,I have to bring it in with me. | 我得带着它进去 |
[19:22] | Mm,so much for nesting. | 又轮到我出山了 |
[19:25] | I need you to hack this x-ray machine. | 你得黑了这台X光仪 |
[19:27] | Cyber-revenging has brought me nothing but trouble. | 网络复仇只给我带来一堆麻烦 |
[19:29] | So for now,I’m done with coding,camming, | 现在我已经不再弄那些编码 监控 |
[19:32] | programming,and hacking. | 编程和黑客行径 |
[19:35] | I’m Nolan two point… no. | 我是升级版的诺兰 学会了拒绝 |
[19:40] | But… there may be a way. | 但是 可能还有一种方法 |
[19:43] | How? | 怎么做 |
[19:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:46] | I always trust you, don’t I? | 我总是信任你的 不是吗 |
[19:50] | I’ve got more unpacking to do. | 我还有很多行李得收拾 |
[19:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | And I’m not the only one unpacking. | 我不是唯一一个要收拾东西的 |
[19:58] | Jack’s back. | 杰克回来了 |
[20:02] | 南方酒店 | |
[20:07] | I hope you don’t mind if I let myself in. | 但愿你不介意我自己进来了 |
[20:11] | My family is paying for this suite, after all. | 这间套房毕竟是我们家付的钱 |
[20:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:16] | Exactly what I was going to ask you. | 我正想问你呢 |
[20:17] | Though I guess I know what you were doing at my house. | 虽然我可能知道你在我家干嘛 |
[20:19] | Charlotte,you don’t understand. | 夏洛特 你不明白 |
[20:20] | And when I tell my father about you, | 等我把你的事告诉我父亲 |
[20:22] | he’ll squash you like a bug. | 他会把你像虫子样碾死 |
[20:24] | Your father knows I exist. | 你父亲知道我的存在 |
[20:26] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[20:29] | I’m your brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[20:31] | What? | 什么 |
[20:32] | Patrick. I’m your brother. | 我叫帕特里克 是你哥哥 |
[20:35] | Well,I guess it’s typical. | 我想也很正常 |
[20:36] | Daniel and I go away for a couple of months, | 丹尼尔和我离开几个月 |
[20:38] | And my mother buys our replacement. | 我母亲就迫不及待地找了个替代品 |
[20:40] | And I’m sorry you have such a low opinion of your mother. | 很遗憾你对你母亲的评价那么低 |
[20:42] | She’s been nothing but gracious,generous,kind. | 她亲切 慷慨又和蔼 |
[20:46] | Well,if you think you’re just gonna | 如果你以为 |
[20:48] | enjoy the perks without the misery, | 不受点教训就能享受特权 |
[20:51] | you’re wrong. | 你可就错了 |
[20:52] | My mother will draw you in and destroy you. | 我母亲会引你步入她设下的局 然后毁掉你 |
[20:56] | It’s what she does. | 她一向如此 |
[20:59] | And if she doesn’t, I will. | 如果她不那么做 我也会的 |
[21:02] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[21:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[21:33] | You want a drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[21:38] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[21:41] | I want a drink. | 我想来一杯 |
[21:47] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[21:53] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:57] | I was introducing my son to his extended family. | 我带我儿子去见见他的大家庭 |
[22:01] | How is Carl? | 卡尔还好吗 |
[22:02] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[22:12] | I am so sorry that I lied to you– | 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[22:17] | that I didn’t tell you the truth in the first place. | 没有一开始就告诉你真相 |
[22:19] | – I… – I know. | -我 -我知道 |
[22:22] | Well, I think about all the opportunities you had to tell me, | 我想过所有你有机会告诉我的时刻 |
[22:26] | that night under the fireworks, | 那晚在烟花下 |
[22:28] | – the night Sammy died. -I wanted to. | -山姆死的那晚 -我想说的 |
[22:30] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[22:32] | So I ask myself why– | 所以我自问为什么 |
[22:33] | Why was this so important to you? | 为什么这对你如此重要 |
[22:38] | Then a couple weeks ago, I… | 然后在几周前 我 |
[22:40] | I was leaving my uncle’s place in Pittsburgh, | 我开车离开我叔叔在匹兹堡的家 |
[22:42] | and Carl was asleep in the back. | 卡尔在后面睡着了 |
[22:45] | I looked in the rearview, and… | 我看着后视镜 |
[22:49] | Just as he was waking up, his eyes caught mine. | 他睁开眼睛 跟我四目相对 |
[22:51] | And… | 然后 |
[22:54] | He just sprang to life. | 一下子充满了活力 |
[22:58] | And in that moment, I saw… | 在那一刻 我看见了 |
[23:02] | the love that a child has for their father. | 一个孩子对父亲的爱 |
[23:07] | And I understood… | 我也明白了 |
[23:11] | Why you’re doing what you’re doing. | 你为什么要做那些事 |
[23:16] | And why you told me when you did– | 为什么你都告诉了我 |
[23:19] | to save me. | 是为了救我 |
[23:49] | I didn’t know how I felt about you till this moment. | 我到现在才真正明白我对你的感觉 |
[23:56] | And I’m sorry. | 但很抱歉 |
[23:58] | I just don’t feel anything. | 我什么也感觉不到 |
[24:05] | I’ll keep your secret… | 我会给你保密 |
[24:08] | But it’s just me and Carl now. | 但现在只剩我和卡尔相依为命了 |
[24:10] | Leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[24:29] | 南方酒店 | |
[24:37] | Oh, you know, it was so strange coming downstairs this morning | 今天早晨在楼下吃早饭时没见到你 |
[24:39] | and not seeing you at breakfast. | 我感到很奇怪 |
[24:41] | And obviously, you felt the same | 很显然 你也这么觉得 |
[24:42] | since you asked me to pop by. | 因为你让我赶紧过来 |
[24:44] | And I could use a happy moment. | 我会很开心与你聚在一起的 |
[24:47] | You look–well, you look incredible. | 你看上去 你看上去美极了 |
[24:49] | Oh, it’s just something I threw together | 我只是随便穿的 |
[24:51] | for Emily’s party this afternoon. | 下午要参加艾米莉的揭幕式 |
[24:59] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | That’s actually– that’s why I called. | 这其实 就是我给你打电话的原因 |
[25:06] | Um, I can only consider myself a freelancer | 我要偶尔作作画 |
[25:09] | if I actually paint on occasion. | 才算是真正的自由职业者 |
[25:12] | So, um, I’m going back home to the city. | 所以 我打算回城市了 |
[25:15] | So you’re leaving me? | 这么说你要离开我 |
[25:17] | Or was that your plan all along? | 还是你一直都是这么打算的 |
[25:20] | Drawing me in, | 先和我亲近 |
[25:21] | then abandon me as payback for my transgressions? | 然后再抛弃我 算是对我的报复 |
[25:27] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:29] | I don’t even know what kind of person would do that. I– | 怎么会有人做出那种事 我… |
[25:31] | Then what happened? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[25:32] | Did someone say something? | 有人跟你说了什么吗 |
[25:37] | It’s just time. | 只是我需要一点时间 |
[25:38] | Time for both of us. | 我们都需要时间冷静一下 |
[25:41] | And, um… | 而且… |
[25:43] | I’ll be in touch. I promise. | 我们会保持联系的 我保证 |
[25:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:16] | Can you believe it’s been two years since we met? | 你敢相信吗 我们已经认识两年了 |
[26:21] | Gosh, it feels like so much longer. | 天啊 给我的感觉远远不止两年 |
[26:23] | Can I get you something? | 需要给你拿杯喝的东西吗 |
[26:24] | Uh, just water would be great. | 给我拿杯水就好 |
[26:26] | – All right. I’ll see you in a bit. – Thanks. | -好的 一会见 -谢谢 |
[26:40] | No, no, no! | 不是吧 |
[26:42] | Don’t tell me you’ve stopped drinking now. | 别告诉你现在戒酒了 |
[26:45] | Oh, come on. You know me better than that. | 拜托 你了解我的 |
[26:47] | – It’s for Emily. – Your fiancee, right? | -是给艾米莉的 -你的未婚妻 对吧 |
[26:52] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[26:54] | Welcome. That’s a bold move– | -欢迎 -真是大胆的突破啊 |
[26:56] | taking this tradition from the sea to the land. | 把揭幕式从海上移到陆地 |
[26:58] | Well, people feel less like prisoners | 大家可以随时自由的离开 |
[26:59] | when they have the option to leave. | 起码少点被囚禁的感觉 |
[27:01] | Trust me, I’m staying. | 相信我 我不会离开的 |
[27:04] | Dr. Velez. | 贝莱兹医生 |
[27:07] | You must be Ashley. | 你一定就是阿什莉 |
[27:10] | – Jorge Velez. – Charmed. | -豪尔赫·贝莱兹 -迷人的名字 |
[27:12] | We met at an alzheimer’s benefit. | 我们是在阿尔茨海默患者救济会上认识的 |
[27:14] | I thought you two might hit it off. | 我想你们俩会合得来 |
[27:16] | – Oh, um, if you’ll excuse me. – Sure. | -我先失陪了 -好的 |
[27:28] | – I’m so happy you could all make it. – Emily. | -我真高兴你们能来 -艾米莉 |
[27:31] | Thank you for picking up the mantle | 很感谢你没用什么红毯 |
[27:32] | and launching the season off in style. | 而是把揭幕式弄得很时尚 |
[27:35] | I hope you say a few words after my dedication today. | 我希望你今天能在我致辞后说几句 |
[27:38] | Oh, I, uh, you know, | 我的话 |
[27:39] | I may have prepared a little something. | 我准备了一些话 |
[27:42] | And you, too, Victoria? | 你也是吗 维多利亚 |
[27:44] | Oh, I don’t want to take the spotlight | 我可不想在你的揭幕式上 |
[27:46] | on what’s essentially your coming out party. | 抢了你的风头 |
[27:48] | Well, after a 6-month absence, | 消失了半年后 |
[27:49] | I daresay it’s also yours, my dear. | 我想这也是属于你的 亲爱的 |
[27:51] | Yeah, they’d all love to hear what you’ve been up to. | 是的 他们都很想知道你的近况 |
[27:53] | Trust me, I have very little of interest to say. | 相信我 我没什么兴趣讲话 |
[27:56] | It doesn’t look like Ashley has that problem. | 看来阿什莉很想展现自己啊 |
[28:05] | I’m going to go look for Daniel. | 我要去找丹尼尔了 |
[28:08] | Governor Grayson. | 格雷森州长 |
[28:09] | Oh. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:11] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:12] | Daniel… your family arrived. | 丹尼尔 你的家人都到了 |
[28:15] | Huh, I didn’t think you could pull it off, | 我没想到你能把他们拉来 |
[28:17] | but the gang’s all here. | 他们竟然都来了 |
[28:19] | Em, I’d like for you to meet Margaux Lemarchal. | 艾米 来见见玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[28:22] | Oh, Pascal Lemarchal’s daughter. Enchantee. | 帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的女儿 幸会 |
[28:25] | I’m a huge fan of all of his publications– | 他所有的出版物 我都非常喜欢 |
[28:27] | Especially “Voulez”. | 特别是《想》 |
[28:28] | Oh, that’s why I’ve moved here– | 这正是我来这的原因 |
[28:30] | to start the american version. | 我准备发行美国版 |
[28:31] | A new magazine in the digital age? | 在数字化时代发行一本杂志 |
[28:33] | Even with a strong brand behind it, | 虽然你们的牌子很响 |
[28:34] | it’s not an easy prospect. | 但是前景也不容乐观 |
[28:36] | Which is why I’m doing it against Pascal’s wishes. | 所以我不会按照帕斯卡的意思去做 |
[28:40] | Sometimes it needs crossing an ocean | 有时你得跨过重洋 |
[28:42] | to get out of a father’s shadow. | 才能摆脱你父亲的影响 |
[28:44] | And what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[28:45] | I mean, besides throw lovely parties. | 除了举办这温馨的揭幕式以外 |
[28:48] | Well, I work for a lot of different charities, | 我为好几个慈善组织做事 |
[28:50] | Making sure people get what they deserve. | 让人们得到他们所应得的 |
[28:55] | Notify security. | 通知保安 |
[28:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:12] | Hold it right there. Hold it right there. | 待在那别动 待在那别动 |
[29:16] | What the hell are you doing, Nolan? | 你这是干嘛 诺兰 |
[29:18] | I meant to, uh, R.S.V.P., but, uh… | 我本想回你的请帖 但是… |
[29:21] | was unceremoniously detained. | 我莫名其妙地被拘留了 |
[29:24] | You could have been shot, Mr. Ross. | 他们会开枪的 罗斯先生 |
[29:27] | Beats waiting for a death sentence, Governor. | 总比等着被判死刑要好 州长先生 |
[29:30] | Keep an eye on him. | 留意点他 |
[29:32] | You look piqued, Conrad. | 你好像很生气 康拉德 |
[29:35] | I cannot suffer any more bad press | 我不能再因为那个白痴 |
[29:37] | due to that fool. | 而造成更多的负面报道了 |
[29:40] | Well, let’s get straight to the unveiling. | 还是专注揭幕式吧 |
[29:42] | – Refocus the crowd. – That’s a good idea. | -把注意力放在大家身上 -好主意 |
[29:45] | Today we unveil the portrait | 今天我们要揭幕一副画像 |
[29:48] | that will serve as a remembrance | 它会让我们记得 |
[29:50] | for all of the good that you’ve done for generations to come. | 你为我们的后代所付出的所有心血 |
[29:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you… | 女士们 先生们 他就是 |
[29:59] | Governor Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森州长 |
[30:07] | Well, first of all, I would like to offer each and | 首先 我想对来到现场的每个人 |
[30:11] | every one of you the warmest of welcomes from this lovely location. | 致以最热烈的欢迎 |
[30:15] | And from the office… | 代表我的办公室 |
[30:22] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[30:29] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[30:33] | Damn it, what is that? Um… | 该死的 怎么回事 |
[30:43] | Please step back. It’s okay. | 请大家退后 不会有事的 |
[30:53] | The press is getting antsy. | 媒体们已经坐立不安 |
[30:54] | Someone should probably make a statement. | 你们该派人发一份声明了 |
[30:56] | Maybe we should wait until we have something to say. | 也许这需要等到我们想好该怎么解释这次意外再说 |
[31:03] | I was concerned after your syncope | 在你晕厥之后 我担心 |
[31:05] | that your collapse may have been something hypoperfusive. | 你的昏厥可能会引起低灌注 |
[31:08] | So I ran a full panel. | 于是我做了个全面测试 |
[31:10] | And it came back with a C.A.G. score of 48. | 结果显示亨氏基因CAG重复次数为48 |
[31:14] | I’m afraid you have Huntington’s disease, governor. | 恐怕你患了亨廷顿氏症 州长 |
[31:20] | What is that? | 那是什么病 |
[31:23] | It’s a neurological disease where one slowly starts | 一种会逐渐丧失运动能力 |
[31:25] | to lose motor skills and mental acuity. | 和精神敏锐度的神经性疾病 |
[31:28] | It’s progressive. | 会越来越严重 |
[31:30] | – And it’s fatal? – No. | -会致死吗 -不会的 |
[31:34] | Uh, you need to get tested, son. It’s genetic. | 你需要做个检测 儿子 这是遗传性疾病 |
[31:39] | How… rapid is the onset? | 发病有多迅速 |
[31:42] | Depends on the patient. | 因人而异 |
[31:44] | – You have a high-stress job, governor. – Nonsense. | -州长 你工作压力太大了 -一派胡言 |
[31:47] | My grandfather worked until retirement with this disease. | 我祖父也有这个病 他一直工作到退休 |
[31:49] | You need to consider your options. | 你要好好考虑再做抉择 |
[31:55] | Say nothing, Conrad, | 在你考虑好如何做之前 |
[31:56] | until we know what to do. | 先别对外透露 康拉德 |
[31:57] | Not even to your staff. | 甚至连你的员工也得隐瞒 |
[31:58] | Daniel… brief the press. | 丹尼尔 发个简短声明 |
[32:00] | 纽约州长的健康危机 | |
[32:01] | My father will be fine. | 我父亲会没事的 |
[32:02] | He’s suffering from severe dehydration, | 目前他还在重度脱水中 |
[32:04] | but he’ll be back on his feet in 24 hours, | 但24小时内他会康复的 |
[32:06] | So that’s all I got to say. | 就这样吧 |
[32:15] | – Sorry, ma’am– – no, he knows me. | -抱歉 夫人 -不 他认识我 |
[32:17] | Yeah, she’s good. | 对 我认识她 |
[32:19] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 进去吧 |
[32:23] | I do hope your father will be okay. | 希望你父亲能早日康复 |
[32:25] | Ah, our fathers are nothing if not survivors. | 当然 这点小事还是击不垮我父亲 |
[32:29] | I can see your worry. | 我知道你很担心 |
[32:30] | But a colleague in paris has Huntington’s, | 我在巴黎有个同事也患有亨廷顿氏症 |
[32:32] | and he’s doing well, so I know Conrad can fight this. | 他活得很好 所以康拉德肯定能战胜病魔 |
[32:35] | How — how do you know what my dad has? | 你怎么知道我父亲是什么病 |
[32:36] | Um, well, I received a news alert as I walked up… | 我过来的时候收到一则快讯 |
[32:39] | quoting a source close to the family, | 引用源来自家属 |
[32:40] | which I assumed was you. | 我猜是你发的 |
[32:41] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我先行一步 |
[32:46] | Oh, Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[32:58] | Patrick’s left me. | 帕特里克离开了我 |
[33:01] | Conrad’s dying, and now… Daniel may have it. | 康拉德要死了 现在 丹尼尔可能也有病 |
[33:07] | You know, all was good for a while. | 还真是 好景不长在 |
[33:09] | Now it’s being torn away, | 现在到了美梦破碎的时候 |
[33:10] | and I just have to sit here and take it. | 我只能坐在这里 接受事实 |
[33:14] | Well, sometimes forces beyond our control | 有时候 命运的力量 |
[33:16] | can change everything. | 能改变一切 |
[33:19] | We’ll get through this… | 我们会挺过这个难关 |
[33:21] | together. | 齐心协力 |
[33:23] | Dad’s diagnosis is out there. | 爸爸的诊断结果泄露出去了 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:27] | Apparently someone “close to the family” went to the press. | 很显然有个”家属”告诉了媒体 |
[33:32] | I hate to say it, | 我不想说这个 |
[33:33] | but with Conrad’s condition being public knowledge… | 但现在康拉德的情况公布于众 |
[33:36] | he has to step down. | 他得辞职了 |
[33:39] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[33:45] | Who knew besides us? | 除了我们还有谁知道 |
[33:47] | Only Dr. Velez. | 只有贝莱兹医生 |
[33:50] | But I can’t believe that | 可我不相信 |
[33:51] | he would destroy his career over this. | 他这么做会毁掉自己的职业生涯 |
[33:53] | Unless he was a little too candid | 除非他对某个心仪之人 |
[33:54] | with someone he’s interested in. | 有点太坦诚了 |
[33:58] | And since Ashley wants money, | 阿什莉想要钱的话 |
[34:01] | I’m sure she netted a handsome payday | 她肯定会把内幕卖给媒体 |
[34:03] | by selling her story to the press. | 以赚取外快 |
[34:13] | You’re responsible | 今天康拉德会那样 |
[34:14] | for what happened to Conrad today, aren’t you? | 都是你做的 对吗 |
[34:18] | He had no right being governor in the first place. | 他一开始就没资格当州长 |
[34:22] | So you almost kill him? | 所以你几乎杀了他 |
[34:25] | Isn’t that exactly what you were stopping me from doing? | 那不正是一直以来你劝阻我做的事吗 |
[34:26] | I’m not killing anybody, jack, | 我没有杀任何人 杰克 |
[34:28] | but I will let them suffer. | 但我要让他们活在痛苦中 |
[34:30] | These are terrible people doing terrible things. | 这些坏人做事狠辣 |
[34:33] | This is what they deserve. | 他们是罪有应得 |
[34:36] | Did Amanda get what she deserved? | 阿曼达是罪有应得吗 |
[34:39] | Did Declan? | 德克兰呢 |
[34:41] | Will I, once the Graysons start connecting dots? | 一旦格雷森家发现其中的关联 那我呢 |
[34:43] | ’cause they know what Amanda Clarke | 因为他们知道阿曼达·克拉克 |
[34:45] | was trying to do to them. | 想对付他们 |
[34:46] | They just killed the wrong girl. | 他们只是杀错了人 |
[34:47] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:52] | Finish this by the end of the summer, | 在夏天结束前了结这一切 |
[34:54] | then leave for good. | 然后永远不要回来了 |
[34:57] | Or I’ll tell everyone the truth. | 不然我会把真相告诉大家 |
[35:34] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[35:35] | I thought Conrad asked for me. | 我以为是康拉德叫我来的 |
[35:37] | Well, one of your many misconceptions, Miss Davenport. | 达文波特小姐 这是你的众多误解之一 |
[35:41] | Emily told me about your pathetic attempt to blackmail her | 艾米丽和我说了你敲诈她的可悲企图 |
[35:44] | and your vendetta against our family. | 还有你与我们家族的血海深仇 |
[35:46] | I thought you might like to explain it yourself. | 我想你是不是愿意跟我解释一下 |
[35:48] | Well, Emily obviously didn’t tell you the full story, | 艾米丽显然没把从头到尾都跟你说 |
[35:52] | like the fact that Jack Porter | 比如说杰克·波特 |
[35:53] | tried to assassinate your husband | 在你丈夫当选那天 |
[35:55] | the night he got elected. | 想暗杀他的事实 |
[35:56] | And who do you think gave him the gun? | 那你觉得枪是谁给他的呢 |
[36:00] | Well, I also know that Conrad planted that bomb | 我还知道康拉德在格雷森国际放了炸弹 |
[36:02] | at Grayson Global and led Jack there to die. | 然后把杰克引去那里送死 |
[36:05] | With a text message sent from your phone. | 引诱短信却是从你手机发出的 |
[36:07] | I hope you didn’t use your phone this time | 这次康拉德病情泄露 |
[36:09] | to sell Conrad’s story to the media. | 该不会也是你干的吧 |
[36:10] | I did no such thing. | 我没这样做过 |
[36:12] | What you’ve done is try to sleep your way to the top | 你想做的 只是想麻雀变凤凰 |
[36:14] | after failing at a myriad of jobs | 因为我们施舍给你的工作 |
[36:16] | we gave you out of pity. | 你一个都没干成 |
[36:18] | Well, at least I tried to work for it | 至少我争取过 |
[36:19] | as opposed to having everything handed to me. | 而不是坐等好处上门 |
[36:22] | That’s funny. It seems as though you want me | 真可笑 你难道不是指望着我 |
[36:24] | to hand everything to you. | 把好处都给你吗 |
[36:26] | Conrad’s last act in office | 康拉德最后做的事 |
[36:28] | was to requisition your cell records. | 是征用了你的手机记录 |
[36:30] | That prove, in fact, | 这一点证明 |
[36:31] | that you attempted to lure Jack to his death. | 你曾试图引杰克去送死 |
[36:35] | Get on that plane. Go back to Croydon. | 上飞机吧 回克里登去 |
[36:39] | We’ll bury the information. | 我们会封锁消息 |
[36:42] | Sound like a plan? | 同意吗 |
[36:43] | You two are evil. | 你们真狠 |
[36:45] | What we are, like it or not, is family. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们是一家人 |
[37:14] | 亨廷顿氏症 | |
[37:27] | I’ve been reading about this disease. | 我一直在查关于这个病的资料 |
[37:30] | Paranoia. Facial tremors. | 妄想症状 面部抽搐 |
[37:33] | Loss of judgment. | 意识不清 |
[37:35] | Memory. | 记忆衰退 |
[37:37] | My dad’s in for some… seriously rough waters | 我爸爸的状况 不容乐观啊 |
[37:42] | until, uh… | 除非 |
[37:47] | Until he… | 除非他 |
[37:55] | Then let’s get married | 咱们结婚吧 |
[37:58] | before the end of the summer. | 秋天之前就结婚 |
[38:03] | For my dad’s sake. | 为了我爸爸吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:07] | That means a lot. | 你真好 |
[38:12] | You got a date in mind? | 你有想过具体日期吗 |
[38:16] | How about August 8th? | 8月8日怎么样 |
[38:19] | I know it sounds silly, but ever since I was a kid, | 我知道这样有点蠢 但是我从小 |
[38:21] | I… always imagined something wonderful | 就 一直期盼着在那一天 |
[38:25] | would happen on that day. | 能发生一些很好的事 |
[38:30] | And now something will. | 你的愿望要成真了 |
[38:38] | I’m gonna go for a swim to clear my head, | 我去游个泳 放松一下 |
[38:40] | but let your family know. | 你跟家人说吧 |
[38:43] | At least something good happened today. | 至少今天也发生了一件好事 |
[38:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:56] | Waiting for your father to come home. | 等你爸爸回家 |
[38:59] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还无法相信 |
[39:04] | So are you gonna put dad in Patrick’s room? | 所以你要让爸爸住帕特里克家吗 |
[39:08] | Assuming your son will keep staying at the South Fork. | 既然你儿子打算一直待在南福克 |
[39:11] | It really was such a lovely way to meet my brother. | 我跟哥哥相见的方式还真是有爱啊 |
[39:15] | I hope I didn’t scare him off. | 但愿他不是被我吓跑的 |
[39:19] | How dare you, coming back here as if you run things? | 你哪里来的自信 回到这里颐指气使 |
[39:25] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[39:28] | Since you’re obviously much happier with your other children, | 既然我让你这么不待见 |
[39:30] | I’m moving out. | 我还是搬走好了 |
[39:33] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[39:40] | 来自丹尼尔 婚礼打算在8月8日举行 | |
[39:56] | Given the turn of events, | 出了这么多事 |
[39:58] | I assume you’ll keep my house off the market. | 但愿你别让媒体闹到这里来 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry, Victoria. | 别担心 维多利亚 |
[40:05] | Neither of us is going anywhere. | 我们不会离开 |
[40:10] | And here… | 谢谢你 |
[40:11] | is to buying me a house… | 帮我买房子 |
[40:14] | Just down the beach from you. | 就在海滩边 |
[40:18] | Away from the prying eyes of Victoria on her cupola, | 远离了维多利亚监视的目光 |
[40:22] | where I could never do this. | 我终于可以这样做了 |
[40:31] | So… Ashley’s been… daven-deported? | 所以阿什莉 被驱逐了吗 |
[40:36] | Guess that’s what happens when you get two takedowns for the price of one. | 我想这就是试图一举两得的后果 |
[40:41] | Which I couldn’t have done without you. | 没有你 我也做不到 |
[41:01] | 格雷森诊断结果 未知毒素 | |
[41:01] | 正在从U盘中加载文件 | |
[41:03] | 格雷森诊断结果 亨廷顿氏症 | |
[41:03] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[41:07] | Jack came to see me. | 杰克来看我了 |
[41:11] | Gave me an ultimatum. | 给我下了最后通牒 |
[41:13] | Well, that’s heavy. | 这么沉重啊 |
[41:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[41:18] | Have the wedding of the century. | 举办一场世纪婚礼 |
[41:23] | Take down Victoria once and for all. | 拿下维多利亚 一了百了 |
[41:26] | When’s the big date? | 日期呢 |
[41:30] | August 8th. | 8月8日 |
[41:37] | A fitting end… | 真是 |
[41:41] | to a path of revenge. | 复仇之路的完美句点 |
[41:45] | Fear is the most primal of emotions. | 恐惧是最原始的情感 |
[41:48] | It can linger as a memory | 失去至亲的人心里 |
[41:49] | burned into one’s mind of a parent taken too soon. | 永远徘徊着这样刻骨铭心的记忆 |
[41:55] | Or burrow into one’s soul as self-doubt | 被孩子摒弃的父母心里 |
[41:57] | over a child’s rejection. | 也会害怕和自卑 |
[42:02] | But the one thing we all fear the most… | 但是最让我们恐惧的 |
[42:05] | is the unknown. | 是未知 |
[42:07] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[42:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[42:18] | Same thing as you. | 跟你一样 |
[42:20] | Looking to destroy the girl next door. | 想要毁掉隔壁那个女孩 |