时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:12] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:14] | You will always be the clueless frat boy | 你永远是那个无知愚蠢的男大学生 |
[00:17] | who crashed your car, crushed my spine, | 出了车祸 撞断了我的脊椎 |
[00:20] | and never looked back. | 再也不管我的死活 |
[00:21] | She lost her job. Helping her get another | 她丢了工作 起码我能帮忙 |
[00:23] | was the least I could do. | 再给她一份工作 |
[00:24] | I thought you were set for life, Sara. I’m sorry. | 我以为你过得很好 莎拉 抱歉 |
[00:27] | Why are you doing this, Daniel? | 为什么要这样 丹尼尔 |
[00:29] | To earn your forgiveness. | 为了得到你的原谅 |
[00:30] | You’re the first person in a long time | 你是这么久以来 |
[00:31] | to be able to make me smile. | 第一个能逗笑我的人 |
[00:33] | Jack went to Conrad and told him | 杰克去找了康拉德 告诉他 |
[00:35] | that Patrick tampered with his brakes. | 是帕特里克动了他的刹车 |
[00:37] | He’s probably being chased out of town as we speak. | 我们说话这会 他可能正被追杀呢 |
[00:40] | Conrad is a ruthless man. You’re not safe. | 康拉德很残忍 你在这不安全 |
[00:42] | – I can’t. – Go! | -我不能啊 -走 |
[00:48] | Growing up, my father said the ocean | 从小到大 我父亲说海洋 |
[00:50] | was a great escape. | 是很好的庇护所 |
[00:53] | As time passed, I also learned | 随着时间的流逝 我渐渐懂了 |
[00:56] | that its expanse holds greater secrets | 它辽阔无际 拥有更多的秘密 |
[00:58] | and the ability to hold mine… | 也能保守住我的� |
[01:02] | And that like love, it is at its heart | 就像爱一样 在它的核心部分 |
[01:04] | fluid, powerful, and sometimes violent. | 流动 强大 有时狂暴 |
[01:08] | Next time you’re here, | 下次你来的时候 |
[01:09] | the authorities will have Victoria in custody. | 警察会拘留维多利亚 |
[01:12] | – Soon after, I’ll take you away from everything… – And everyone. | -很快 我会带你离开一切 -还有离开所有人 |
[01:19] | But in its harshest reality, | 但严酷事实是 |
[01:21] | the ocean is a barrier | 海洋也是障碍 |
[01:24] | separating you from those you love. | 阻止你和你爱的人相见 |
[01:27] | When this is done, I’ll never see my sister again… | 这事结束后 我再也见不到我妹妹了… |
[01:31] | or Nolan. | 还有诺兰 |
[01:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:39] | You’ll be okay. | 会慢慢好起来的 |
[01:44] | Are you writing a letter to Patrick– | 你竟然写信给帕特里克 |
[01:46] | your natural born killer? | 那天生的杀手吗 |
[01:48] | It’s the only means of correspondence I have | 这是我唯一的通信方式 |
[01:50] | to keep away from the prying eyes | 只有借此我才能躲开你助手们的监视 |
[01:52] | of the minions I’m sure you have looking for him. | 而他们肯定是你派的 为了找帕特里克 |
[01:54] | Why would I waste the time and effort? | 我为什么要浪费时间和精力找他 |
[01:58] | It’s that smug smirk I’m going to miss the least | 等我们换取现金 我永远离开你之后 |
[02:01] | after we’ve converted our money, | 我最快遗忘的 |
[02:02] | and I have left you for good. | 就是你这沾沾自喜得意的笑 |
[02:04] | Now there’s an action that may compel me | 你这样我可以能会 |
[02:07] | to hire some folks to go looking for your boy. | 雇佣一些人来找你的儿子 |
[02:09] | Excuse my confusion, Conrad, | 对不起 我糊涂了 康拉德 |
[02:12] | but are you threatening Patrick to keep me by your side? | 你这是用帕特里克来威胁我留在你身边吗 |
[02:16] | You know, I believe I am… | 我觉得是的… |
[02:18] | starting with your magnificent presence downstairs | 现在 您先高抬您的玉脚 |
[02:21] | for the little Grayson confab | 去楼下参加格雷森家的家庭小聚会吧 |
[02:23] | you’ve obviously forgotten about. | 显然你把这事忘得一干二净了 |
[02:25] | I’ve enlisted a P.R. Specialist to help right the course | 我聘请了一名公关专家来帮忙 |
[02:29] | of my trajectory. | 制定以后的行事的方向 |
[02:30] | So if you value Patrick’s freedom, | 所以如果你重视帕特里克的自由 |
[02:33] | you know, you may want to find some public worth | 你也许该在这个家中 |
[02:36] | in the family you still have. | 贡献一些公共价值 |
[02:41] | I still don’t see why we’re here. | 我还是不明白我们为什么来这里 |
[02:44] | If my father wants to rehab his image, | 如果我父亲想重塑形象 |
[02:45] | he can do it himself. | 他可以自己来 |
[02:46] | I’ve already educated him on rebranding | 我已经跟他讲了重塑形象的事 |
[02:49] | and how you’re all an extension of his good name. | 还有你们都是他美名的延续 |
[02:52] | I’m a Clarke. | 我是克拉克家的人 |
[02:53] | Whoever you are. | 不管你的身份 |
[02:54] | That whole “Slumming it in Montauk” thing… | 那整件”访问蒙托克贫民区”的事 |
[02:57] | Gold. People love it when the rich help the poor. | 太棒 人们喜欢看富人帮助穷人 |
[03:00] | But where’s the bang for my wedding buck? | 但是我的婚礼花费呢 |
[03:03] | There were no cameras when you went ring shopping. | 你买戒指时旁边可没有相机 |
[03:06] | Has the venue even been announced? | 婚礼地点宣布了吗 |
[03:08] | – Who’s making the cake? – We are not a very showy couple. | -谁来做蛋糕 -我们不大爱秀 |
[03:12] | Is it we? Or is you? | 是”我们” 还是只是你 |
[03:16] | I am damn good at doing my research, | 我调查得细致入微 |
[03:19] | and you’re a mystery. | 不得不说你可真是个谜 |
[03:21] | You need to be more like Daniel. | 你得向丹尼尔学习 |
[03:23] | That publisher’s profile is exactly the kind | 这出版商的形象可是我最喜欢的 |
[03:26] | of rebound story I love. | 破镜重圆故事素材了 |
[03:28] | Hurt a girl… tortured soul… | 伤害了一个女孩 饱受煎熬 |
[03:31] | redemption. | 救赎 |
[03:32] | And I just hired Sara at the Stowaway. | 我雇佣了莎拉来偷渡者酒吧 |
[03:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:35] | We ran into her. It’s a long story. | 我们碰上她了 说来话长 |
[03:38] | One I need to hear. | 你该给我说说 |
[03:39] | If I am to guide your father back into America’s hearts, | 如果我要引导你父亲重新走进美国人的心里 |
[03:42] | I run the narrative on this family from here on out. | 从现在起 就由我来讲述这个家庭的故事 |
[03:45] | I see you couldn’t even extend the courtesy of waiting, | 看来你甚至都不愿意等我一会儿啊 |
[03:47] | – Ms. Preston. – “Bizzy,” Please. | -普雷斯通女士 -请叫我比兹 |
[03:49] | – Bizzy. – It’s such a pleasure, Victoria. | -比兹 -真是荣幸 维多利亚 |
[03:52] | And I figured I might as well get a jump on the kids | 我想我不如先和孩子们谈谈 |
[03:55] | so as not to waste your time. | 免得浪费了你的时间 |
[03:56] | While I applaud your gumption, Bizzy, | 我很欣赏你的精明强干 比兹 |
[03:59] | I feel this independence day party I’m throwing, | 但我觉得我要举办的独立日派对 |
[04:01] | along with Emily’s wedding shower, | 以及艾米莉的单身女子派对 |
[04:03] | should prove sufficient for the society papers. | 对社会报刊来说应该足够了 |
[04:05] | That won’t help if those rags think | 如果那些蠢货们觉得你俩仍然不和 |
[04:07] | that you two are still at odds. | 那这样也于事无补 |
[04:10] | The last event you attended led to a fight | 你们上次参加的活动导致了一场争执 |
[04:12] | worthy of pay-per-view. | 简直该上付费节目 |
[04:14] | And since there is little benefit in positioning Conrad | 既然把康拉德定位成一个四分五裂之家的主人 |
[04:18] | as master of a house divided, | 没什么好处 |
[04:20] | I need to rewrite your story… pronto. | 我得重新撰写你们的故事 很快 |
[04:23] | And how do you propose to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[04:25] | First off, I am plugging your 4th of July party | 首先 我要把你的独立日派对 |
[04:28] | as the reintroduction of the happy Grayson Clan, | 当成重新介绍快乐的格雷森一家的契机 |
[04:32] | followed by a mother/daughter-in-law | 接下来是婆婆和儿媳的亲善之旅 |
[04:34] | goodwill tour that I will lay out for you | 明天中午我们三人一起吃午饭时 |
[04:36] | when the three of us have lunch tomorrow. | 我将向你们详细说明 |
[04:40] | Right there… | 就这样 |
[04:42] | That’s all I need– you two. | 我就需要你俩这样 |
[04:45] | And that’s what I’m gonna get. | 这就是我要的效果 |
[04:56] | Trying to get some scoop on the wedding? | 想获取婚礼的独家新闻吗 |
[04:58] | They’ve got big things planned. | 他们策划了大事件 |
[05:00] | I’m sure they do. | 这点是必然的 |
[05:02] | What brings you by? | 来找我有什么事 |
[05:04] | I… brought you some macaroons | 我给你带了一盒蛋白杏仁饼干 |
[05:07] | to welcome you back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[05:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | That’s a nice surprise. | 真是美好的惊喜 |
[05:14] | How was L.A.? | 洛杉矶的工作怎么样 |
[05:16] | Wining and dining photographers for “Voulez” | 和《想》的摄影师们应酬 |
[05:18] | is not as glamorous as one might think. | 可没别人以为的这么风光 |
[05:20] | Oh, really? Weird. | 是吗 真奇怪 |
[05:22] | I’ve had a totally different experience when doing it. | 我应酬的时候怎么觉得恰恰相反呢 |
[05:30] | I don’t suppose you’re free tonight? | 我想你今晚没空吧 |
[05:32] | Ooh. He comes bearing gifts, | 我一回来 你就带着礼物 |
[05:34] | and now he’s looking for a date? | 邀请我去约会 |
[05:36] | I should leave town more often. | 我真该多出去出差 |
[05:40] | But no. I have too much work to catch up on | 但很抱歉 婚礼越来越近了 |
[05:42] | with the wedding approaching. | 我还有很多工作要赶 |
[05:43] | Ah, it’ll still be here tomorrow. | 明天来做也一样 |
[05:47] | Don’t let the Graysons take over your life. | 别让格雷森一家的事过度占据你的生活 |
[05:57] | I’ve lost my touch. | 我和他失去联系了 |
[05:59] | A week later, and all I’ve dug up | 我拼命找了一个星期 |
[06:01] | is a one-way flight from Philly to Richmond? | 却只发现他搭乘了从费城去里士满的单程航班 |
[06:06] | I just want to know that Patrick’s all right. | 我只想确认帕特里克没事而已 |
[06:08] | Well, you should be happy that he’s not here. | 其实你该庆幸他已经离开了 |
[06:10] | He would also be scrutinized by the publicist Conrad hired. | 否则他也会被康拉德请的公关专家查个底朝天 |
[06:13] | She wants me and Victoria to play nice for the press. | 她想要我和维多利亚在媒体面前假扮亲密 |
[06:17] | Oh, you and Vicky, besties– | 老天 你和维姬扮闺蜜 |
[06:19] | That kind of runs counter to your master plan | 这和你预谋诬陷她谋杀你的大计 |
[06:21] | of framing her for your murder, no? | 有些背道而驰啊 不是吗 |
[06:22] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[06:24] | Which is why P.R. maven Bizzy Preston | 所以那个叫比兹・普雷斯通的公关专家 |
[06:26] | is becoming a problem that I don’t have time for. | 成了我根本没时间解决的大麻烦 |
[06:30] | What, you know her? | 怎么了 你认识他 |
[06:32] | And loat her. | 不仅认识 还很讨厌她 |
[06:38] | Back in the day, I was, uh, dating this guy. | 很久以前 我和一个家伙好过 |
[06:42] | It was casual… fun. | 我们的关系很随意 也很有乐趣 |
[06:45] | Then I met his sister– | 然后我遇上了他姐姐 |
[06:47] | up-and-coming pop star, Sage. | 刚刚崭露头角的流行歌星 赛琪 |
[06:49] | And she was more casual, more fun… | 她比他更随意 更有乐趣… |
[06:53] | and as it turned out, married. | 不过不幸的是 她已婚了 |
[06:56] | The press got ahold of our one-hit wonder, | 媒体把我们这个事挖了出来 |
[06:59] | and Bizzy squashed it… | 而比兹为了粉碎流言 |
[07:02] | by claiming I was gay. | 对外宣称我是同性恋 |
[07:03] | I remember when that happened. It was right when we met. | 我记得事情发生的时候我们刚认识 |
[07:07] | I didn’t know that she was behind it. | 我不知道是她在出谋划策 |
[07:09] | Neither did my father. | 我父亲也不知道 |
[07:13] | After years of being estranged, | 本来他和我已经疏远了好几年 |
[07:17] | Nolcorp’s success had finally gotten us back on good terms, | 诺氏集团的成功总算让我们的关系有所缓和 |
[07:22] | even planning a visit to New York | 他甚至准备来纽约 |
[07:23] | to see my R&D facility. | 参观我的研发设备 |
[07:26] | Programmed a robot to open him a beer. | 我还给机器人设计了会帮他开啤酒瓶的程序 |
[07:28] | Then… he read the press release, | 就在那时 他看到了媒体的报道 |
[07:33] | canceled his trip… | 取消了行程 |
[07:36] | never spoke to me again. | 再也没和我说过话 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry, Nolan. | 我很抱歉 诺兰 |
[07:44] | Bizzy’s the one who should be sorry. | 比兹才是真正该说抱歉的人 |
[07:48] | And we have to stop you from becoming the next victim | 我们不能让你成为她公关手段的 |
[07:50] | of her P.R. machine. | 下一个受害者 |
[07:52] | She makes a living covering her clients’ secrets. | 她靠帮她的客户掩饰秘密谋生 |
[07:54] | We just have to expose them. | 只要把这些秘密抖出来 就能毁了她 |
[07:56] | Yeah, but that’s not a simple task. | 话虽这么说 但做起来可没那么容易 |
[07:58] | She would do anything to protect ’em, | 她会不惜一切保守秘密 |
[08:00] | And the greater the retainer, the bigger her allegiance. | 而且封口费越高 她的忠诚度也越高 |
[08:03] | And I know a family who’s paying top dollar. | 我认识的这家人 付的肯定是天价酬金 |
[08:08] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么打算 |
[08:10] | She could help us with Victoria before we make her suffer. | 在毁了她之前 她可以帮我们对付维多利亚 |
[08:14] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[08:16] | She’s smart, dangerous, lethal with information. | 她聪明又危险 掌握着致人死命的机密 |
[08:21] | Well, I’m not afraid to give her some. | 我可不怕透漏点机密给她 |
[08:25] | It’s time she found out about my first husband. | 是时候让她发现我的”第一任丈夫”了 |
[08:34] | 《复仇》 | |
[08:49] | Things were slow back there, so, uh… | 那里的活不忙 所以 |
[08:51] | I whipped up a little something. | 我做了点小点心 |
[08:55] | Is this another attempt to get desserts | 你这是换种方式劝我把甜品 |
[08:56] | put on the menu? | 加到菜单里去吗 |
[08:57] | Can you blame a girl for trying? | 谁能责怪一个努力尝试的女孩呢 |
[08:59] | I’m glad you joined the crew around here. | 我很高兴你到酒吧工作 |
[09:01] | You’re a–you’re a breath of fresh air. | 你的存在让我们耳目一新 |
[09:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | I got some stuff to do in the storeroom. | 我在仓库那还有些事 |
[09:12] | I was just on my way out to lunch. | 我只是出来吃个午饭 |
[09:14] | I hope you don’t mind me stopping by. | 希望你不介意我过来坐坐 |
[09:16] | Well, it is a bar. That’s kinda the point, right? | 这里是酒吧 不就是让人坐坐的地方吗 |
[09:20] | You settling in? | 你在这还适应吧 |
[09:21] | It’s only been a week, but I can’t complain. | 我刚来了一周 不过都挺好的 |
[09:24] | You obviously miss your job at the bakery. | 看来你很想念在面包店的工作啊 |
[09:28] | I know that look. | 我认得这个表情 |
[09:30] | It means you got something on the brain. | 说明你脑子里已经有什么主意了 |
[09:32] | I know this pastry thing has always been a dream of yours. | 我知道你一直喜欢做点心 |
[09:35] | And this might sound crazy, but… | 也许这想法有点疯狂 但是 |
[09:39] | what if you were to make the cake for my wedding? | 你能为我的婚礼做结婚蛋糕吗 |
[09:41] | Right… | 是啊 |
[09:42] | ’cause that wouldn’t be weird. | 这么做一点也不奇怪 |
[09:44] | If we make it weird. | 只要我们不让它变得奇怪 就不会奇怪 |
[09:45] | Come on. We haven’t hired anybody yet. | 别这样 我们还没有请人 |
[09:47] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[09:49] | When I saw you the other night after my shift, | 那晚我下班后看见你的时候 |
[09:51] | I thought you were just handing me a bunch of crap | 我以为你又要做什么乱七八糟的事 |
[09:52] | about earning my forgiveness. | 让我原谅你 |
[09:54] | I told you, that’s not who I am anymore. | 我告诉过你 我已经洗心革面了 |
[09:56] | – I want to help. – Yeah, well, I don’t want your charity, Danny. | -我想帮你 -但我不需要你同情 丹尼 |
[09:58] | Good, ’cause I’m not offering you any. | 那最好 因为我不是在同情你 |
[10:00] | What I am offering is a chance at a job you want– | 我只是提供一个你想要的工作机会 |
[10:03] | one that could be good for you. | 对你也有好处 |
[10:09] | Think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[10:14] | Like I said, he’d be perfect for a profile piece | 正如我说的 他绝对值得你们杂志 |
[10:16] | in your magazine. Think about it. | 独家专访 好好考虑一下 |
[10:20] | Sorry. This thing beats more often than my heart. | 抱歉 这玩意响的频率比我的心跳还高 |
[10:24] | Especially now that I’m keeping you all dry under my umbrella. | 特别在我得尽力保全你们的时候 |
[10:27] | Conrad did not tell me just how much | 康拉德没告诉我 |
[10:29] | this family was weighing him down. | 他的家人有多么拖他的后腿 |
[10:32] | I don’t understand. Is that why I’m here? | 我不明白 因为这个你才叫我来的吗 |
[10:34] | Uh, a blogger called about a piece that I planted | 有个博客网友找我谈了一篇我为 |
[10:37] | about you and Daniel– | 你和丹尼尔设计的文章 |
[10:38] | How socialite Emily Thorne | 《名媛艾米莉・索恩 |
[10:40] | waited to find her prince charming. | 邂逅白马王子的心路历程》的事 |
[10:42] | It’s… good. But… | 这本不错 但是… |
[10:45] | This weasel claims to have proof | 这个老奸巨猾的人声称他有证据 |
[10:49] | that you were hitched before. | 能够证明你以前结过婚 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | I was really young. | 我当时还很年轻 |
[10:58] | It was a mistake. I mean, surely you understand. | 那是个错误 我想你一定能理解 |
[11:02] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[11:03] | I’m one of the lucky few who was right | 我是为数不多的幸运儿 |
[11:06] | about her high school sweetheart. | 在高中就找到了我的真命天子 |
[11:09] | Jeff and I have been together for 22 years. | 杰夫和我在一起22年了 |
[11:13] | And we are still as in love as I’m sure you and Daniel are. | 我们仍然像你和丹尼尔那样爱着对方 |
[11:15] | This can’t get out. | 这件事不能传出去 |
[11:16] | I’m a gravedigger, babe. | 亲 我是挖坑高手 |
[11:17] | I bury things bigger than this every day. | 再大的事我都能掩盖过去 |
[11:19] | Good, ’cause nobody can know, | 很好 真的不能让人知道 |
[11:21] | especially Victoria. | 尤其是维多利亚 |
[11:24] | We’re not really the best of friends. | 我们关系不怎么好 |
[11:26] | I just can’t win with her. | 我总是得不到她的欢心 |
[11:28] | If she finds this out, she will never forgive me. | 如果她知道了这事 绝对不会原谅我的 |
[11:30] | Well… I caught the bullet this time. | 虽然这次我替你挡住了 |
[11:34] | But secrets have a way of bleeding out. | 但是纸是包不住火的 |
[11:36] | So let’s cut to the chase. | 所以咱们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[11:38] | What else are you hiding? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[11:41] | Nothing, I swear. | 没有了 我发誓 |
[11:53] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[11:57] | Conrad’s hired a publicist who’s determined | 康拉德雇了一个公关 她想把 |
[11:59] | to put a sheen on everything we do, | 我们以前所干的事都贴一层金 |
[12:01] | including promoting this wedding, | 包括宣传这场婚礼 |
[12:03] | which if we don’t act quickly, | 所以如果我不赶紧应对 |
[12:05] | it’ll be too late to do anything. | 一切就都晚了 |
[12:06] | I thought you were relying on Jack Porter | 我以为你是要利用杰克・波特 |
[12:08] | to break them up. | 拆散他们俩呢 |
[12:08] | I’ve heard that he’s courting Ms.LeMarchal. | 我听说他正在追求勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[12:11] | So clearly that won’t be coming to fruition. | 当然 他这是癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[12:14] | Then we’ll find another way. | 那我们就想个别的办法 |
[12:15] | Oh, we won’t. | 不是我们 |
[12:17] | You will. | 是你 |
[12:19] | My son has no shortage of hatred towards you. | 我儿子十分厌恶你 |
[12:23] | So get back in Emily’s life… | 所以你要回到艾米莉身边 |
[12:25] | and more importantly, her bed. | 而主要是 回到她床上 |
[12:30] | The blogger persona was convincing. | 博客主的那故事让她相信了 |
[12:32] | Let’s just hope Bizzy spreads the news like I want her to. | 希望比兹能像我计划的那样把这事传出去 |
[12:35] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:36] | She knows that sharing information like that | 她肯定会 毕竟凭借那个消息 |
[12:38] | keeps her on the Grayson payroll. | 就能让格雷森一家一直给她发工资 |
[12:40] | And once she does, the two of us | 一旦她那么做了 我们俩 |
[12:44] | will Biz-mantle her with glee. | 就能以其人之道还治其人之身了 |
[12:46] | You sure you’re up for it, Grandpa? | 你确定要参与这事吗 老爷爷 |
[12:50] | I’m not getting older, just… wiser. | 我没有变老 只是变聪明了 |
[12:54] | But trying to unearth Bizzy’s clients’ secrets | 但是挖掘比兹客户的秘密 |
[12:57] | is taking longer than I thought. | 的确比我想像的要难 |
[12:59] | Hacking her Proton 5 Firewall | 我都没有时间黑进她的 |
[13:01] | will take time that I don’t have. | 质子5号防火墙了 |
[13:04] | Why the look? | 为什么这表情 |
[13:06] | If this had happened a few years ago, | 如果这事发生在几年前 |
[13:08] | you would have thrown a martini in her face | 你会把马提尼酒泼她脸上 |
[13:10] | and called it a day. But now… | 然后就算了 但现在 |
[13:13] | I’m standing up for myself. | 我要坚强起来 |
[13:17] | I just… | 我以前 |
[13:19] | buried the pain of what happened with my father, | 把对我父亲的遭遇的悲痛埋在心底 |
[13:21] | But because of you, I’m not just facing it. | 但正因为你 我不仅勇敢地面对了 |
[13:26] | I’m doing something. | 而且坚强了 |
[13:29] | I’ve learned a lot from you, Ems. | 我从你身上学到了很多 艾米 |
[13:32] | We made a great team. | 我们是完美搭档 |
[13:37] | Well, if we’re gonna win… | 如果我们想赢 |
[13:39] | we’re gonna need a new game plan. | 我们就得想一个新的计划 |
[13:41] | I don’t have the time for this firewall, | 我没时间来攻破她的防火墙了 |
[13:43] | so we’ve got to get her password. | 所以我们得弄到她的密码 |
[13:45] | Except that phone never leaves her hands. | 可是她的手机从不离身 |
[13:48] | Maybe it doesn’t need to. | 或许不需要离身 |
[14:07] | I’m glad I decided to take the evening off. | 真高兴今天晚上我选择了不工作 |
[14:15] | It’s beautiful out here, isn’t it? | 这里很美 不是吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, it’s like your own little sanctuary. | 是的 这就像你自己的圣地 |
[14:22] | Where no one can find us. | 谁也找不到我们 |
[14:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:43] | – Uh, have I done something wrong? – No. No. | -我做错什么了吗 -没有没有 |
[14:46] | It’s… | 还是 |
[14:49] | let’s just try to enjoy the movie | 还是继续看电影吧 |
[14:52] | and have another glass of wine. | 再来一杯红酒 |
[14:55] | Unless… I can go downstairs and make another drink. | 或者 我可以下去拿点别的酒 |
[14:59] | No, I don’t need anything from the bar. | 不要 我要的不是酒吧里的东西 |
[15:01] | Wine it is, then. | 那就这红酒了 |
[15:05] | That’s not what I meant. | 我可不是指这个 |
[15:13] | Okay, I think it’s best if I go. | 好吧 我想我最好还是走吧 |
[15:16] | – Margaux. – It’s okay. | -玛尔戈 -没关系 |
[15:18] | I have an early morning. | 我明天还要早起 |
[15:21] | Enjoy your beautiful evening. | 好好享受吧 |
[15:33] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[15:34] | Daniel held me up. | 被丹尼尔拖住了 |
[15:35] | He wants his ex-girlfriend to make our wedding cake. | 他想让他的前女友给我们做结婚蛋糕 |
[15:39] | He set up a tasting at my house tomorrow. | 明晚要在我家试吃 |
[15:41] | Do you suspect something’s amiss? | 你觉得有什么不对劲吗 |
[15:43] | No. I’m sure he’s doing it out of guilt. | 没有 我肯定他这是出于愧疚 |
[15:45] | Daniel’s the reason I needed to meet with you. | 我找你就是为了丹尼尔的事 |
[15:48] | Victoria’s compelled me to get back into your orbit | 维多利亚想让我回到你身边 |
[15:49] | in order to drive a wedge between the two of you. | 在你和他之间插一脚 |
[15:52] | Well, that’s not an option, not this close to the wedding. | 这不行 马上就要举行婚礼了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, but if I don’t see it through, | 是的 如果我办不成 |
[15:55] | I may lose access to the Graysons. | 我可能就打不进格雷森家了 |
[15:59] | Maybe there’s a third way. | 或许还有一个办法 |
[16:01] | And that is? | 是什么 |
[16:03] | To be seen together… | 让她看到我们在一起 |
[16:05] | but on our own terms. | 只不过她上当了 |
[16:15] | – This is the last one, I promise. – Are you kidding me? | -我保证 这是最后一个 -不是吧 |
[16:18] | Each one’s been better than the last. | 一个比一个好吃 |
[16:19] | Are these… family recipes? | 这是 祖传秘方吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah, passed down from my mom’s side. | 是的 我母亲家传下来的 |
[16:23] | Well, your mom taught you well. | 你妈妈教得很好啊 |
[16:25] | Well, she raised me and my brother | 在我爸爸抛弃我们后 |
[16:26] | after my dad ditched us, so everything I know | 她一个人抚养我和弟弟 所以一切东西 |
[16:29] | I learned from her, | 都是我跟她学的 |
[16:31] | including how to make a mess. | 包括把东西弄得乱七八糟 |
[16:32] | I am so sorry about this disaster. | 真抱歉把这里弄乱了 |
[16:34] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:35] | But… I better stop, | 不过 我不能再吃了 |
[16:37] | or I’ll be full for my lunch with Victoria. | 中午还要和维多利亚吃午饭 |
[16:39] | Well, if it’d help make the lunch shorter, | 如果想让午餐时间短一点的话 |
[16:41] | I’d say eat up. | 就赶紧再吃点 |
[16:43] | Thanks again… | 再一次谢谢你 |
[16:44] | for giving me a shot. | 给我这个机会 |
[16:46] | Of course. Thank you. See ya. | 别客气 谢谢你 再见 |
[16:51] | I really appreciate you considering this. | 真谢谢你肯考虑这事 |
[16:53] | It’s just something I… I want to do, you know? | 这…这真的是我想做的 你懂吗 |
[16:55] | It’s a great thing that you’re doing. | 你在做的是件很了不起的事 |
[16:57] | And I… I think she’ll make a wonderful wedding cake. | 我相信她会做出一个非常好的婚礼蛋糕的 |
[17:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:02] | I’ll see you later, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[17:06] | You got the job. | 你得到这份工作了 |
[17:07] | Shut up. Seriously? | 瞎说 真的吗 |
[17:09] | I’m serious. | 真的 |
[17:13] | Man, she is way more mature than I am. I mean… | 她可真比我大气多了 我是说… |
[17:16] | letting your fiance’s ex make your wedding cake… | 居然让自己未婚夫的前女友来做结婚蛋糕 |
[17:19] | if the tables were turned, I would be so jealous | 如果跟她互换 我肯定会妒火中烧 |
[17:21] | and would have canceled the whole thing. | 甚至会取消整个婚礼 |
[17:23] | – Oh, well, that’s Emily. – And you… | -这就是艾米莉 -还有你 |
[17:26] | even asking her to let me make the cake… | 居然敢开口让她答应我来做蛋糕 |
[17:29] | that took guts. I mean, what if these were awful? | 这太需要勇气了 万一我做的不好吃怎么办 |
[17:31] | I knew they wouldn’t be. | 我知道不会不好吃的 |
[17:32] | I gotta say that, uh… | 我必须得说… |
[17:34] | forgiveness thing you were looking for… | 你想寻求的原谅… |
[17:37] | this goes a long way toward it. | 这事将为你大大加分 |
[17:42] | I should clean up. | 我该去收拾了 |
[17:44] | Hey, let me help you. I-I got it. I can help.. | 我来帮你 我会的 我能帮忙 |
[17:46] | No, Danny, you hired me. It’s my job. | 不行 丹尼 你是老板 这是我的工作 |
[17:48] | Then I’m giving you the rest of the day off. | 那我今天给你放假 |
[17:50] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[17:55] | So… how was your date with Margaux? | 说说 你跟玛尔戈的约会怎么样 |
[18:00] | Things were fine… | 本来还挺好的 |
[18:02] | until… they weren’t. | 后来…出岔子了 |
[18:06] | Okay. What happened? | 是吗 怎么回事 |
[18:10] | She left in the middle of it. | 她中途离开了 |
[18:13] | What, for no reason? What’s up, jack? | 无缘无故就走了吗 到底怎么回事 杰克 |
[18:18] | I just… | 我… |
[18:21] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:23] | I mean, I didn’t want to, but I just.. | 我也不想的 可我就是… |
[18:25] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我应付不来 |
[18:29] | You know what this is, right? | 你知道是怎么回事 对吧 |
[18:32] | – Yeah. – I think… | -知道 -我觉得… |
[18:36] | maybe it’s time to face it. | 也许是时候去面对了 |
[18:44] | I must admit, I was a bit surprised | 必须承认 从你的那位公关专家口中 |
[18:46] | when I heard from your publicist. | 听到那些 我的确很吃惊 |
[18:49] | So she tells me you’re looking for some press coverage. | 她说你想寻求一些被报道的机会 |
[18:52] | Oh, uh, there must be some confusion. | 一定是误会了 |
[18:55] | What Ms. Preston offered you was an exclusive. | 普雷斯通小姐是想给你提供一次独家报道 |
[18:59] | Conrad Grayson is back. He’s a survivor… | 康拉德・格雷森重出江湖了 他是幸存者 |
[19:03] | a laudatory profile of sorts. | 这类的正面报道 |
[19:05] | It’s out of the question. | 这不可能 |
[19:07] | We have to maintain journalistic integrity. | 我们要遵循新闻业的诚信原则 |
[19:10] | Though covering Daniel’s wedding isn’t a conflict of interest? | 报道丹尼尔的婚礼就没有利益冲突了吗 |
[19:13] | Too shame. Mr. Grayson. | 很遗憾 格雷森先生 |
[19:15] | But there is a difference between a society piece | 报道社会生活和为你做宣传 |
[19:19] | and an advertisement for you. | 是有区别的 |
[19:21] | Now, if you were to give me access to all your papers | 现在 如果你允许我查看你的所有文件 |
[19:25] | and… archives… then maybe we could talk. | 以及…档案 那我们也许还能谈谈 |
[19:29] | Ms. Lemarchal, I’m not here to dwell the past. | 勒马尔查尔小姐 我不是来跟你回忆过去的 |
[19:32] | Well, if you’re not willing to be totally honest with me, | 如果你不准备对我完全坦诚 |
[19:35] | I’m not comfortable moving forward. | 那我也没法跟你向前看 |
[19:38] | But I’m sure there’s a story in you no one expects. | 但我确信你身上有一个大家都意想不到的故事 |
[19:42] | You just need the guts to tell it. | 只是你没有勇气说出来 |
[19:48] | You see how easy this is? | 明白这事有多简单吗 |
[19:50] | With you two on the same page, it won’t pull focus | 只要你们二位能达成一致 我们就能 |
[19:53] | as we can ease Conrad back into the spotlight. | 低调地让康拉德重回聚光灯下 |
[19:56] | Well, this itinerary is too aggressive. | 这个计划太大胆了 |
[19:59] | Surely the 200 people I’m hosting this evening | 我今晚要宴请200名宾客 |
[20:02] | means I’ve done my duty. | 相信我的任务已经完成了 |
[20:03] | You know better than most | 你比谁都明白 |
[20:05] | that changing public opinion takes time. | 让舆论改变观点是需要时间的 |
[20:07] | And I have mere weeks until everyone sees you | 而我只有几周时间 |
[20:10] | as the new ideal of a mother and daughter-in-law | 让你在新娘送礼会上 成为大家眼中的 |
[20:12] | at the bridal shower. | 好母亲 好婆婆 |
[20:15] | That should be an interesting challenge. | 这肯定是个有趣的挑战 |
[20:16] | Not for women of your stature. | 对你们来说不会是挑战 |
[20:18] | If your conflict creates such sparks, | 如果你们的矛盾都能激发出这样的火花 |
[20:20] | imagine what a partnership can do. | 想象一下你们精诚合作会达成怎样的效果 |
[20:23] | Well, I’d certainly marvel to see it. | 我肯定会拭目以待 |
[20:25] | Aiden, what a coincidence. | 艾登 真巧啊 |
[20:27] | Well, in… in truth, it’s not. | 说实话 其实不是巧合 |
[20:29] | I know I’m… I’m being forward, | 我知道 我这人心直口快 |
[20:31] | but I was hoping to steal Ms. Thorne. | 我想借走索恩小姐 |
[20:34] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么可说的 |
[20:37] | Why don’t you go, Emily? | 干嘛不去呢 艾米莉 |
[20:39] | You clearly have things to resolve. | 很明显你有事需要解决 |
[20:45] | Thank you for lunch, Bizzy. | 谢谢你的午餐 比兹 |
[20:47] | Of course. | 客气了 |
[20:48] | After you. Thank you. | 你先请 谢谢 |
[20:53] | Sweet girl. | 好女孩 |
[20:54] | Emily obviously craves your approval. | 艾米莉明显很渴望你的认可 |
[20:57] | You know, I would have assumed | 话说回来 我觉得 |
[20:58] | that paying top dollar for a flat | 花高价钱租一套公寓 |
[21:00] | meant that Conrad got someone | 说明康拉德找到了一个 |
[21:02] | who is better at reading people. | 更善于把握民众心态的人 |
[21:05] | Yes. Well, on second thought, I.. | 没错 不过再一想 我… |
[21:07] | Which is why I’m loathe to parade around | 所以我不想再跟她假装和气 |
[21:09] | on a goodwill tour with her, | 四处作秀了 |
[21:11] | not to mention her unresolved feelings for Aiden Mathis. | 更何况她对艾登・马西斯还余情未了 |
[21:15] | He’s her ex, too? | 他也是她的前任 |
[21:17] | She is determined to make me earn my keep, isn’t she? | 她还真是要让我顶礼膜拜啊 |
[21:20] | “Too”? | “也是” |
[21:23] | Well, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, | 可能我不该告诉你 |
[21:26] | But young Emily was married once before. | 不过小艾米莉以前可结过一次婚哦 |
[21:31] | I beg your pardon. | 你再说一次 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry. It was a mistake. | 别担心 那只是个错误 |
[21:34] | I’m sure that’s all there is to it. | 我相信她没别的想法了 |
[21:36] | One can never be too certain. | 世事无绝对 |
[21:38] | She was young. She was in love. | 她当时还小 而且又陷入了爱河 |
[21:41] | Did she happen to mention a name? | 她有提过对方的名字吗 |
[21:42] | Oh, I don’t remember. Ronald… | 我记不太清了 叫罗纳德… |
[21:45] | Roger? I’m sure I have it at the office. | 还是罗杰 我回办公室肯定能找到 |
[21:47] | Well, perhaps you can do some investigating for me. | 也许你可以为我做一些调查 |
[21:49] | And the takedown is all yours, Nolan. | 下面就交给你了 诺兰 |
[21:52] | I’m sure the Grayson’s 4th of July Party | 我相信格雷森家的独立日派对 |
[21:54] | will serve as the perfect backdrop, don’t you think? | 将会有一个完美的落幕 你说呢 |
[21:59] | Let the fireworks begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:10] | Nice to see you. Take care. | 很高兴见到你 保重 |
[22:13] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:14] | Quick photo? | 照一张可以吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:17] | Okay. Well, Bizzy’s certainly making this | 比兹一定想让这次宴会 |
[22:19] | an event to remember. | 变成一场值得纪念的事情 |
[22:20] | She’s documenting every living inch of it. | 她几乎记录着每一点滴 |
[22:23] | Well, I’m sure she’ll be excluding Aiden, | 我想她一定会略去艾登的 |
[22:25] | seeing as he dragged your fiance out of lunch today. | 毕竟她在午餐时看到艾登把你未婚妻叫走了 |
[22:29] | Emily told you, I’m sure. | 艾米丽肯定跟你说了吧 |
[22:31] | I think he’s trying to rekindle the relationship. | 我觉得他想和她复合 |
[22:33] | Do you have to read into everything? | 你非要这样事事猜忌吗 |
[22:36] | Just try and enjoy yourself. | 试着放轻松好好享受吧 |
[22:39] | The who’s who of the Hamptons is out in full force. | 汉普顿的名人齐聚一堂 |
[22:42] | I’d say we’re a success. | 我们成功了 |
[22:45] | Oh, and I have feelers out | 我想去找那个首任丈夫 |
[22:47] | for info on husband number one. | 套点信息出来 |
[22:49] | Speaking of which, I should probably find mine. | 说到丈夫 我也应该去找找我的 |
[22:54] | Why don’t we keep our little fact finding mission | 打听信息这件事 只有你知我知 |
[22:56] | to ourselves, shall we? | 好吗 |
[22:58] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[23:00] | You remember sara? | 你还记得莎拉吗 |
[23:05] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[23:07] | Oh, Ms. Munello, I don’t mean to be indelicate, | 蒙奈尔小姐 请恕我直言 |
[23:10] | But wouldn’t you be far more comfortable | 你不觉得在外面的空地上 |
[23:11] | watching the fireworks in the field somewhere? | 看看烟花会更舒服吗 |
[23:14] | Well, Charlotte was nice enough to let me class it up tonight– | 是夏洛特邀请我 |
[23:17] | pretend to be the one percent. | 今晚作为其中的一员来的 |
[23:19] | Of what exactly, dear? | 作为什么的一员呢 亲爱的 |
[23:22] | Can I get you a refill? | 需要我再去帮你拿点酒吗 |
[23:24] | ‘Cause I could sure use a drink. | 因为我想来一杯 |
[23:30] | Why on earth did you invite that girl back into our house? | 你为什么要把那个女孩带到我们家来 |
[23:35] | Because I care about Daniel too much | 因为我太在乎丹尼尔了 |
[23:37] | to see him marry the wrong woman. | 不想看到他娶一个不爱他的女人 |
[23:39] | And I don’t think Emily’s the one to make him happy. | 我觉得艾米丽不能让他幸福 |
[23:42] | You know I concur in spades, but that doesn’t explain | 你知道我也是这么想的 但是 |
[23:44] | the need to trot in somebody off the rack. | 你也不能就这样再带一个人进来啊 |
[23:46] | Wake up, mother. | 醒醒吧 妈妈 |
[23:48] | I’m sure Daniel still has feelings for Sara, | 丹尼尔肯定还对莎拉有感觉 |
[23:51] | and she still has feelings for him. | 莎拉对他也是一样 |
[23:52] | They just need help remembering that. | 他们只是需要一点帮助来记起这一切 |
[23:55] | So you think that Sara could be the one who would put a stop to this wedding? | 那么你觉得莎拉可以叫停这场婚礼 |
[24:01] | Well, if you weren’t so focused on hating Emily | 如果你能把重心由讨厌艾米丽 |
[24:03] | and were more focused on worrying about Daniel, | 转移到关心丹尼尔身上 |
[24:05] | you might see it, too. | 你也会这么认为的 |
[24:14] | So okay… proud of me? | 觉得我很棒吧 |
[24:19] | I’d expect nothing more. | 非常棒 |
[24:26] | Bizzy preston… in the flesh. | 这不是比兹・普雷斯通本人吗 |
[24:30] | Nols? | 小诺 |
[24:32] | It’s been ages. | 好久不见 |
[24:34] | Darling, you look marvelous. | 亲爱的 你看起来帅呆了 |
[24:35] | Likewise, and, uh, who’s the arm candy? | 彼此 旁边这位是谁 |
[24:38] | This is my husband Jeff. Jeff, this is Nolan Ross. | 这是我丈夫杰夫 杰夫 这是诺兰・罗斯 |
[24:42] | Mm, of course. Pleasure to meet you, Nolan. | 很高兴见到你 诺兰 |
[24:44] | Oh, the pleasure is all mine. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[24:45] | Uh… you dabble in P.R. as well? | 你也是搞公关的吗 |
[24:47] | Oh, no, no. I let my wife stay in the spotlight. | 不是 只有我妻子是的 |
[24:50] | She’s good at it. | 她做得很棒 |
[24:52] | She is dedicated to her clients. | 她对自己的客户真是尽职尽责啊 |
[24:55] | You know, come to think of it, the last time we crossed paths, | 说到这个 记得上次我们接触的时候 |
[24:59] | you were a bad girl, outing me like that in the press. | 你真是坏透了 向大众那样披露我 |
[25:03] | You mean that whole sage thing? | 你是说把你变成圣人那件事吗 |
[25:05] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[25:07] | I took you out of the tech pages, | 我让你的名声超出了科技领域 |
[25:08] | and I made you interesting to real people. | 还让你受到了人们的注目 |
[25:11] | You did bring out my inner armani. | 你真的是把我暴露得一无所有 |
[25:12] | And besides, who could stay mad at that face? | 但是看到这张脸谁还能生气 |
[25:15] | You just earned a cocktail. | 应该奖你一杯鸡尾酒 |
[25:41] | 阿曼达・克拉克 | |
[25:55] | I wore this for one night as a married man, | 作为丈夫 这婚戒我只戴了一晚 |
[25:58] | and I’ve worn it ever since to honor you… | 之后我戴着它都是为了纪念你 |
[26:04] | maybe subconsciously to convince people | 潜意识里希望让人们相信 |
[26:06] | that I had someone to share my days with, and… | 不管白天和黑夜 |
[26:10] | and nights. | 都有人相伴 |
[26:16] | But I don’t anymore. | 但是我不会再这样了 |
[26:22] | It’s time for me to try to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[26:36] | I miss you with all my heart. | 我发自内心的想念你 |
[26:48] | I’m serious. The orange jumpsuit washed me out. | 我是认真的 橙色跳伞装让我受不了 |
[26:51] | So I said I preferred the black and white stripes. | 所以我说宁愿要黑白条纹的 |
[26:54] | They wouldn’t budge. | 可他们就是不肯 |
[26:55] | You are too much. | 你太逗了 |
[26:56] | You two seem to be having a good time. | 你们看起来很开心 |
[26:58] | Oh, Emily, you are so lucky | 艾米丽 你能有这样的男伴 |
[27:00] | to have this one at arm’s length. | 真是太幸运了 |
[27:02] | Well… God, the trouble you two must get into. | 你们肯定会惹上大麻烦的 |
[27:03] | Nothing worth publicizing. | 没什么值得公开宣传的 |
[27:05] | Um, I was gonna ask you, | 我想问问你 |
[27:06] | What time is that museum fund-raiser on Monday? | 礼拜一博物馆募款是什么时候 |
[27:08] | Victoria would kill me if I’m late. | 如果我迟到了的话 维多利亚会杀了我 |
[27:10] | As will I. Let me check. | 我也会 让我看看 |
[27:13] | Where are my readers? | 我的眼镜呢 |
[27:15] | Oh, here, these, uh… these are mine. | 用我的吧 |
[27:18] | Oh, thank you, Nols. My little lifesaver. | 谢谢 小诺 你真是我的救星 |
[27:24] | 10:00. | 十点 |
[27:26] | And it is very important that you two put on | 而且你们两个的一定要表现好一点 |
[27:28] | a good show, my dear. | 那很重要 亲爱的 |
[27:29] | I will behave, I promise. | 我一定好好表现 我保证 |
[27:31] | Enjoy the party. | 好好享受派对 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:33] | Now, where were we? | 我们讲到哪里了 |
[27:34] | Well, I was just about to get, uh, another cocktail. | 我准备去拿一杯鸡尾酒 |
[27:38] | What’s your poison? | 你喜欢喝什么 |
[27:39] | Surprise me. | 看你能带给我什么惊喜了 |
[27:48] | I’ll see you in a sec. Thanks a lot. | 待会见 谢谢 |
[27:50] | Of course. Hey, see you later. | 好的 等会见 |
[27:51] | Oh, hi, Aron. I’ll see you. | 亚伦 下次见 |
[27:53] | Hey, uh, another white? | 再来一杯白酒吗 |
[27:55] | No, I’ll take a red. | 不 我要一杯红酒 |
[27:56] | Right away. | 好的马上好 |
[28:01] | Thank you, Nols, my little lifesaver. | 谢谢 小诺 你真是我的救星 |
[28:05] | Thank you, Nols, my little lifesaver. | 谢谢 小诺 你真是我的救星 |
[28:15] | If it’s a surprise you want, | 想要惊喜 |
[28:17] | I’m more than happy to oblige. | 我十分愿意效劳 |
[28:25] | There you go. | 好了 |
[28:26] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:28] | Yeah, I got it. | 拍好了 |
[28:30] | You’re looking dashing this evening, Miss. Thorne. | 你今晚真是光彩照人 索恩小姐 |
[28:33] | As are you, Mr. Mathis. | 你也是 马西斯先生 |
[28:36] | Well, I see you two have made peace. | 看来你们俩已经和睦共处了 |
[28:38] | We’re trying, Victoria, seeing as you obviously intend | 尽力而为 维多利亚 毕竟你如此明显地 |
[28:42] | on having us both in your life. | 想要我们俩同时出现在你的生活中 |
[28:43] | Oh, aren’t you kind? | 你真是贴心啊 |
[28:45] | But don’t do anything on my behalf. | 不过别打着我的名号做什么事才好 |
[28:51] | Well, that wasn’t part of the plan. | 刚刚你的行为可不在计划之内 |
[28:53] | Victoria forced my hand. | 维多利亚逼我的 |
[28:54] | I had no choice but to be seen with you. | 必须让大家看见我们在一起 |
[28:56] | Mm, don’t get used to it. | 别太乐在其中了 |
[29:00] | Getting chummy with Aiden again? | 和艾登和好了吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, we’re just at the same party, Daniel. | 不过是同在一个聚会中碰上罢了 丹尼尔 |
[29:03] | What did he have to say? | 他想和你说什么 |
[29:04] | Does it matter? | 很重要吗 |
[29:05] | I’m just making the best of a bad situation. | 我只想努力做好 别让事情太难堪 |
[29:08] | Don’t tell me you’re jealous. | 别跟我说 你吃醋了 |
[29:12] | No. | 没有 |
[29:13] | – No, I’m not. – Good. | -我没有 -太好了 |
[29:16] | I was gonna go get some food, if you want join. | 我去吃点东西 要一起吗 |
[29:18] | In a minute. I, uh, got a couple people | 我一会儿过去 我还要和人 |
[29:20] | – I need to talk to. – Okay. | -谈点事儿 -好的 |
[29:37] | Word around the party is that Conrad Grayson | 这里有流言说 康拉德・格雷森 |
[29:39] | is writing his memoirs. Is this true? | 准备撰写回忆录了 是真的吗 |
[29:42] | Indeed it is. Will you excuse us? | 千真万确 请让让 |
[29:45] | So you’ve decided to discuss your past after all? | 你决定要讲述自己的过去了 |
[29:49] | Well, you were right. The public deserves it. | 你是对的 公众有权知道我的过去 |
[29:52] | I plan to give it to them in my own way. | 我打算通过自己的方式让他们知道 |
[29:56] | Well, I would love to talk more about it. | 我想和你详聊此事 |
[29:58] | Perhaps tomorrow morning at my office. | 明早在我的办公室行吗 |
[30:01] | I’m afraid that ship has sailed. | 恐怕已经过了这村了 |
[30:04] | I don’t want mere excerpts for “Voulez”, Mr. Grayson. | 我可不是要在《想》上发表几篇文章 格雷森先生 |
[30:07] | No? | 不是吗 |
[30:07] | I want your whole book. | 我想要的是整本书 |
[30:09] | Have you forgotten Lemarchal has a publishing arm? | 您难道忘了勒马尔查尔的生意也涉及出版业 |
[30:14] | Well, then tomorrow morning it is. | 那就明早不见不散了 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:27] | Look, I’m sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 |
[30:32] | It’s been a rough year. | 这一年我过得很不好 |
[30:34] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象你的痛苦 |
[30:36] | Look, I haven’t brought it up because I felt | 我之前没有提起 是因为我觉得 |
[30:38] | you didn’t wanna talk about it. | 你并不想谈及此事 |
[30:41] | I didn’t. That’s… part of the problem. | 我是不想 这就是问题 |
[30:47] | But… | 但… |
[30:50] | I hope that you’ll give me another chance. | 我希望你能再给我一次机会 |
[30:56] | You took off your ring. | 你把戒指摘掉了 |
[31:17] | What do you say we go watch the fireworks on your roof? | 我们去你家屋顶看烟火 好吗 |
[31:37] | Hey. I brought you a jacket. | 我给你带了件外套 |
[31:42] | Hope you’re not hiding from my mother. | 希望你不是在躲我母亲 |
[31:44] | She doesn’t scare me anymore. | 她已经镇不住我了 |
[31:47] | But, man, does she still try. | 可她还是费尽心机想威慑我 |
[31:48] | Yeah, she tends to go all out. | 是啊 她一直都是这样严阵以待的 |
[31:51] | Clearly. | 一点不错 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I wouldn’t miss this show. | 但我不会错过烟火的 |
[31:57] | I remember my mom taking us kids out | 我还记得小时候 这个时节妈妈每周末 |
[31:59] | every weekend during the season to see them on Coney Island. | 都会带我们去康尼岛看烟火 |
[32:02] | Yeah, friday nights on the boardwalk. | 是啊 每周五晚在走木板路上 |
[32:04] | 9:30 sharp. | 九点半准时开始 |
[32:05] | Oh, you’ve been? | 你也去过 |
[32:06] | Best seats in the house are between 10th and 15th | 最好的座位是在第十排和第十五排之间 |
[32:09] | Never missed it as a kid. | 小时候从没错过 |
[32:11] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[32:12] | Of course, I was with my nanny, | 当然啦 我是和保姆一起 |
[32:14] | but… who knows? | 不过谁知道呢 |
[32:16] | Maybe we met once at the hot dog stand. | 也许我们曾在街边的小摊相遇过 |
[32:26] | If you had told me I’d ever be back here | 从没想过 我还能回到这里 |
[32:29] | sitting next to you… | 坐在你身边 |
[32:33] | Things change. | 世事难料 |
[32:39] | Guess you’re right. | 没错 |
[32:55] | You’re hacking Bizzy’s phone here? | 你就在这儿黑进比兹的手机吗 |
[32:56] | What if somebody saw you? | 万一被人发现了呢 |
[32:57] | What? I got excited. | 怎么了 我很嗨啊 |
[33:00] | Plus I waited till she left. | 再说我等她离开后才开始的 |
[33:03] | Did you get what you needed? | 发现有用的信息了吗 |
[33:04] | And so much more. | 多了去了 |
[33:07] | Check out this string of dirty texts | 看看这些下流的短信 |
[33:09] | from Ms. Preston herself. | 全部出自普雷斯通夫人之手 |
[33:11] | Wait. Trevor? | 等等 特雷夫 |
[33:13] | I thought her husband’s name was Jeff. | 她丈夫不是叫杰夫吗 |
[33:14] | It is. | 是的 |
[33:16] | Seems our dear Bizzy has been getting busy | 看来我们亲爱的比兹的确非”比”寻常 |
[33:20] | covering up stories of her own. | “孜孜”不倦地掩饰自己的丑闻呢 |
[33:23] | Drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[33:36] | I don’t want us to rush anything. | 我们没必要急于求成 |
[33:38] | We can go up and watch the fireworks. | 我们可以上楼去欣赏烟花 |
[34:09] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:11] | It’s the 4th of July, | 七月四日 |
[34:13] | the day we Americans celebrate ridding ourselves | 我们美国人的国庆日 |
[34:15] | of the British. | 庆祝我们赶走了英国佬 |
[34:18] | But I’m making progress. | 我已经努力了 |
[34:19] | I have Emily in good graces. | 我正在努力讨艾米莉的欢心 |
[34:21] | Well, your sad attempts at wooing her | 那你对她的苦苦追求 |
[34:23] | have failed to have their desired effect. | 并没有产生理想中的效果 |
[34:25] | Daniel’s unconcerned with your renewed relationship. | 丹尼尔对你们的旧情复燃完全没有兴趣 |
[34:27] | Well, then I’ll change his mind. | 那我就去令他改变主意 |
[34:29] | Oh, but you don’t seem to understand. | 你好像还没有明白 |
[34:32] | I’m declaring my independence. | 我在宣布自我的独立 |
[34:34] | Victoria, you can’t deny | 维多利亚 你无法否认 |
[34:36] | that we’ve made a good team thus far, | 到目前为止 我们合作得很愉快 |
[34:39] | and… besides… | 更何况 |
[34:42] | you can’t do this alone. | 你一个人是干不来的 |
[34:43] | Oh, you underestimate me, Mr. Mathis. | 马西斯先生 你竟然小看我 |
[34:46] | Yet another reason why your time here is over. | 这更加确定了我赶你走的决心 |
[34:49] | So if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[34:52] | get the hell out of my house. | 请马上滚出我的屋子吧 |
[35:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:07] | I don’t know. Victoria’s gone crazy. | 我也不知道 维多利亚突然就翻脸不认人 |
[35:08] | She just kicked me out on a whim. | 把我从她家赶出来了 |
[35:10] | Means she’s got something else up her sleeve. | 说明她又有新的花样了 |
[35:12] | And I’ll be damned if I don’t find out what it is. | 如果找不出真相 我就太没用了 |
[35:14] | Just don’t overreact. | 别做过了 |
[35:15] | I don’t want her to get suspicious. | 我不想让她生疑 |
[35:17] | Well, then what can I do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[35:23] | Just go make sure everything’s ready | 去确保事成之后 |
[35:24] | for when this is done. | 一切都准备妥当了 |
[35:26] | Come back when the dust settles. | 尘埃落定之后再回来 |
[35:29] | Well, at least I get to say good-bye this time. | 至少这次我能有机会告个别 |
[35:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:01] | If you want something fancier, I can run downstairs. | 你要高档点儿的话 我可以下楼去弄 |
[36:03] | Oh, do you have an espresso machine? | 这里有浓缩咖啡机吗 |
[36:05] | No, no, I just meant I can put it in a nicer mug. | 没有 我可以换个好看点的杯子 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:13] | Oh, I’m afraid I need to get to the office. | 恐怕我得回办公室了 |
[36:16] | Stay for breakfast. | 留下吃早餐吧 |
[36:18] | I make a mean pancake. | 我煎饼做得可好了 |
[36:20] | Rain check, please. | 改天吧 |
[36:22] | No, I’m hearing a book proposal this morning, | 我今早要听个书籍策划 |
[36:25] | and I imagine Conrad Grayson waits for no one. | 康拉德・格雷森应该不会等人吧 |
[36:29] | Conrad? | 康拉德 |
[36:32] | What’s he pitching, a book of lies? | 他要写什么书 一堆谎言吗 |
[36:34] | Probably, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get the real story. | 有可能 但不代表我没法得知真相 |
[36:38] | I have a feeling it’s much more interesting | 我有预感 这比我们大家所知的 |
[36:40] | than any of us know. | 要有意思得多 |
[36:47] | Hi! Great party last night, huh? | 昨晚的派对很棒吧 |
[36:51] | Can you believe the Graysons are trending? | 能相信是格雷森家办的吗 |
[36:53] | Oh, I can. | 是啊 |
[36:55] | You do anything for your clients, don’t you? | 你为了客户什么都愿意做 是吧 |
[36:58] | Even if it hurts someone else. | 就算会伤到别人也在所不惜 |
[37:01] | Are you still on about that story | 你还在记恨多年前 |
[37:03] | I planted in the press years ago? | 我告诉媒体的那个故事吗 |
[37:06] | You mean the one that nearly destroyed me? | 你是说那个差点毁了我的故事吗 |
[37:10] | That left me feeling completely alone, | 让我觉得孤立无援 |
[37:12] | that cost me the last ten years of my father’s life? | 害得我爸生命里最后十年都无子相伴 |
[37:16] | Yeah. You did that. | 是啊 你就是罪魁祸首 |
[37:19] | So why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[37:23] | For payback. | 报复 |
[37:25] | Well… see, at first, | 起初 |
[37:27] | I was just going to out of your clients’ secrets, | 我只是想公开你客户的秘密 |
[37:31] | but then I thought, well, it’s not their fault | 但转念一想 他们吸毒易怒 |
[37:34] | they have drug and anger issues. | 也不能怪他们 |
[37:36] | Oh, and that, uh, guy with the thing for the diapers… | 还有那个喜欢用尿布的家伙… |
[37:39] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:40] | That is totally secure information. | 这是保密信息 |
[37:42] | Little birdie told me. | 有只小鸟告诉我的 |
[37:45] | And then… sent e-mails | 然后给你所有客人 |
[37:48] | to all your clients, | 都发了电邮 |
[37:50] | explaining how sloppy you are at guarding their sins. | 说明你在保守他们罪恶的秘密时有多草率 |
[37:53] | You’ll destroy my career. | 你会毁了我整个事业生涯的 |
[37:54] | Ah, well, Bizzy, I already did. | 比兹 我已经这么做了 |
[37:58] | And… now that you’re officially out of business, | 既然你已经失业了 |
[38:02] | you’re mine. | 你就是我的了 |
[38:04] | Now if and when I need you, | 要是我需要你 |
[38:07] | I’ll call. Otherwise, that phone stays silent. | 我会给你打电话 否则就不许用手机 |
[38:12] | And that includes sexting Trevor Vance. | 包括给特雷弗・万斯发情色短信 |
[38:15] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[38:18] | Then why do you visit his house in Westport | 那你为什么每周有三个晚上要去 |
[38:21] | three nights a week? | 他在韦斯特波特的家 |
[38:23] | Nolan… | 诺兰 |
[38:26] | Jeff’s… he’s a good man. | 杰夫是个好人 |
[38:29] | And it would kill him if he found out. | 他要是知道的话 会很难过的 |
[38:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | Then I’ll give you a choice– | 那我给你一个选择 |
[38:46] | One that you never had the courtesy to extend to me | 多年前你从没想过给我选择 |
[38:49] | all of those years ago. | 现在我给你 |
[38:51] | End the affair… | 今天就结束 |
[38:53] | today. | 外遇 |
[38:57] | Go back to the man that clearly loves you. | 回到那个爱你的男人身边 |
[39:01] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[39:05] | I tell him the truth. | 我就告诉他真相 |
[39:10] | I am sorry… about what happened with your father. | 你父亲的事 我很抱歉 |
[39:20] | I’ve waited ten years to hear that. | 我等这句话等了十年 |
[39:25] | It’s just too bad he never will. | 可惜他没等到 |
[39:45] | I wanted to apologize for my coldness toward you last night. | 抱歉昨晚对你那么冷漠 |
[39:49] | It’s a long way to hike | 这两个字 |
[39:50] | for two words you can say on the phone. | 你可以电话里说 何必不远千里赶来 |
[39:52] | Well, then would you indulge me for a few more? | 那你还能让我多说几句吗 |
[39:57] | I know that Daniel once fancied you | 我知道丹尼尔曾喜欢过你 |
[39:59] | and that I wasn’t the most receptive to your presence. | 而我却不太能接受你的出现 |
[40:02] | You think? | 可不是 |
[40:03] | That’s because I didn’t fully understand | 那是因为我当时还没意识到 |
[40:06] | how important his happiness was to me… | 他的幸福对我来说有多重要 |
[40:09] | exclusive of my own. | 可以不论我自己高兴与否 |
[40:12] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[40:13] | That I think that you may be the one for Daniel. | 我觉得你就是丹尼尔的真命天女 |
[40:17] | Daniel’s getting married in a month. | 丹尼尔还有一个月就结婚了 |
[40:20] | But you must have stopped to wonder | 你一定想过 |
[40:22] | if that was only because he lost you three years ago. | 这是因为他在三年前失去了你吧 |
[40:28] | I know that you and I didn’t get along in the past, | 我知道我俩过去处得不好 |
[40:31] | but perhaps we could work together | 但也许我们能朝着同一个目标 |
[40:33] | towards a common goal. | 一起努力 |
[40:46] | My museum fund-raiser’s canceled. | 我的博物馆筹资会取消了 |
[40:49] | I imagine I have you to thank for that. | 应该得多谢你吧 |
[40:52] | – Bizzy will be anything but for a while. – Thanks. | -比兹暂时没有威胁了 -谢了 |
[40:56] | Though when it was time to go in for the kill, | 但真到了该下狠手的时候 |
[40:59] | I couldn’t pull the trigger. | 我却无法下手 |
[41:00] | I actually saved her marriage. | 我还拯救了她的婚姻呢 |
[41:03] | Guess my takedowns have a silver lining, huh? | 看来我的报复里还存有一丝希望 |
[41:12] | It’s kind of fun being your wingman. | 做你的”僚机”还挺有意思的 |
[41:15] | I taught you well, grasshopper. | 是我教得好 “侦察机” |
[41:19] | You know, actually, you did, Nolan. | 是啊 诺兰 |
[41:23] | Two years ago, I never would’ve thought I’d have | 两年前 我根本想不到我会有 |
[41:27] | a partner in all this… | 一个搭档 |
[41:31] | or a real friend. | 也没想过会有一个真朋友 |
[41:38] | Well, you, uh… | 你… |
[41:41] | Might wanna wait on our freeze-frame high five. | 还是等看到定格画面再说吧 |
[41:46] | My glasses accidentally pocket-recorded… | 我的眼镜不小心录到了 |
[41:49] | portions of last night’s party. | 昨晚派对的小花絮 |
[41:52] | Allow me to jump to the lowlight. | 我直接跳到那部分吧 |
[41:54] | Wait for it… | 就来了 |
[42:02] | That’s why Daniel wasn’t upset about Aiden. | 怪不得丹尼尔没有对艾登的事生气 |
[42:06] | Looks like they’re about to rekindle their past. | 看来他们是想重燃旧时爱火啊 |
[42:09] | Then I have to make sure they have no future. | 那我就得保证他们没有未来 |