| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 | 
| [00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 | 
| [00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 | 
| [00:05] | and they’re gonna pay. | 他们会付出代价的 | 
| [00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 | 
| [00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 | 
| [00:11] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 | 
| [00:14] | Word is that Conrad Grayson | 有流言说 康拉德・格雷森 | 
| [00:16] | is writing his memoirs. | 准备撰写回忆录了 | 
| [00:17] | I would love to talk more about it. | 我想和你详聊此事 | 
| [00:19] | – What do you want? – Conrad Grayson sent me. | -你想怎么样 -康拉德・格雷森派我来的 | 
| [00:21] | If you want any future with your son, | 你要是还想跟你儿子有未来的话 | 
| [00:23] | you leave now. | 现在就离开镇上 | 
| [00:24] | You can’t deny that we’ve made a good team. | 你无法否认 我们合作得很愉快 | 
| [00:26] | I’m declaring my independence. | 我在宣布自我的独立 | 
| [00:28] | You can’t do this alone. | 你一个人是干不来的 | 
| [00:30] | Get the hell out of my house. | 请马上滚出我的屋子 | 
| [00:31] | Daniel wants his ex-girlfriend to make our wedding cake. | 丹尼尔想让他的前女友给我们做结婚蛋糕 | 
| [00:34] | Do you suspect something’s amiss? | 你觉得有什么不对劲吗 | 
| [00:35] | I think that you may be the one for Daniel. | 我觉得你就是丹尼尔的真命天女 | 
| [00:37] | Perhaps we could work together towards a common goal. | 但也许我们能朝着同一个目标一起努力 | 
| [00:40] | Looks like they’re about to rekindle their past. | 看来他们是想重燃旧时爱火啊 | 
| [00:42] | Then I have to make sure they have no future. | 那我就得保证他们没有未来 | 
| [00:46] | Secrecy causes even the simplest truth | 秘密 为最简单的真相 | 
| [00:49] | to seem wondrous, mysterious. | 也盖上了神秘莫测的面纱 | 
| [00:52] | 2010年 夏 | |
| [00:52] | It has the power to fuel passion | 它能点燃激情 | 
| [00:54] | and seduce you into becoming someone you’re not. | 诱你摇身一变 化身他人 | 
| [00:58] | We should get going soon. | 我们该走了 | 
| [00:59] | You did tell your parents I was coming, right? | 你没把我来的事告诉你父母 对吧 | 
| [01:03] | Or that I exist? | 是不是连我这个人都没提过 | 
| [01:04] | I thought we’d surprise them. | 我觉得应该给他们个惊喜 | 
| [01:06] | But what if your mother hates me? | 要是你妈妈讨厌我怎么办 | 
| [01:07] | She won’t. | 不会的 | 
| [01:09] | And even if she does, I’ll protect you. | 即使她真的不喜欢你 我也会保护你的 | 
| [01:12] | But no matter how we try to guard our secrets, | 但无论我们如何保守秘密 | 
| [01:16] | to keep them close… | 掩藏真相 | 
| [01:19] | they all come out eventually. | 一切终会见天日 | 
| [01:43] | I was hoping to get in there with you. | 我本想进去和你一起的 | 
| [01:45] | I can’t. I’m–I’m running late. | 不行 我要迟到了 | 
| [01:48] | You’ve been going in earlier and earlier all week. | 这周你走得一天比一天早 | 
| [01:50] | Maybe we could get lunch today. | 今天可以一起吃午饭吗 | 
| [01:52] | Find a secluded spot on the dock, have a picnic… | 在码头找个僻静的角落 来个野餐 | 
| [01:55] | Yeah. I, uh… | 是啊 但我… | 
| [01:57] | I can’t today. I got too much to do. | 今天不行 工作太多 | 
| [01:59] | I promise… I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. | 我保证 明天好好补偿你 | 
| [02:02] | I would hope so. | 我也希望能啊 | 
| [02:04] | Our bridal shower is tomorrow. | 但明天有婚前派对 | 
| [02:06] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [02:08] | I still don’t get why my mother insisted it be co-ed. | 真不明白 为什么我妈要一起举办 | 
| [02:11] | Oh, everyone knows your mother prefers the company of men. | 地球人都知道 你妈妈就喜欢大场面 | 
| [02:16] | I’m just happy you’ll be there to protect me from her. | 很高兴你能在那儿护着我 | 
| [02:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:27] | That will be perfect, Rohan. | 太好了 罗翰 | 
| [02:29] | I’m on pins and needles. | 我都如坐针毡了 | 
| [02:33] | That means I’m excited to see you. | 意思就是 我等不及要见你呢 | 
| [02:36] | Yes, perfect. | 是的 太棒了 | 
| [02:38] | Call me when you land. Bye-bye. | 下飞机就打电话给我 再见 | 
| [02:41] | Would you just, uh, dry-clean the silks, please? | 真丝的衣服一定要干洗 好吗 | 
| [02:43] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -好的 小姐 -谢谢 | 
| [02:44] | Well, I see you’re still taking advantage of our amenities. | 看来你还在占家里的便宜啊 | 
| [02:48] | Who was on the phone? | 刚刚是谁 | 
| [02:50] | Oh, just a little surprise I’m planning for the shower. | 真是神奇啊 我居然还在筹婚前派对的事 | 
| [02:52] | Well, since you’ve suddenly gotten into the spirit of things, | 既然你突然这么兴致昂扬 | 
| [02:55] | maybe you wanna make the welcome toast? | 是不是考虑做个祝酒辞 | 
| [02:57] | I lost my phone. | 我的手机丢了 | 
| [02:59] | Which relates how? | 这两者有什么联系 | 
| [03:00] | Well, I had the speech for Emily saved on there, | 我为艾米莉说的话都存在手机上了 | 
| [03:01] | and I don’t have time to recompose it. | 现在也没时间重写了 | 
| [03:04] | Probably for the best | 这样也许最好 | 
| [03:05] | since I didn’t inherit your talent for faking sincerity. | 你那假装热情洋溢的天赋 我可学不来 | 
| [03:08] | It’s called being polite. | 这是礼貌 | 
| [03:10] | And perhaps we wouldn’t have to be | 如果莎拉同意接受我的请求 | 
| [03:11] | if Sara had responded to my appeal. | 也许我们也用不着发表什么祝酒辞了 | 
| [03:13] | I haven’t heard from her all week. | 但这周我都没接到她的信 | 
| [03:15] | Maybe because she’s too busy sneaking around with Daniel. | 也许是因为她忙于和丹尼尔偷情了 | 
| [03:18] | I noticed her texting with him this morning, | 我发现她今早给丹尼尔发短信了 | 
| [03:20] | So whatever carrot you dangled, it seems to be working. | 无论你想钓的是什么鱼 应该已经上钩了 | 
| [03:25] | She won’t stop digging. | 她会刨根问底的 | 
| [03:26] | Margaux’s determined to write this expos? | 玛尔戈执意要发表这篇文章 | 
| [03:28] | She’s convinced it’ll help “Voulez’s” sales. | 她笃定这能刺激《想》的销量 | 
| [03:30] | Yeah, but what exactly did she discover? | 但她究竟发现了什么 | 
| [03:32] | Nothing yet, but she’s researching articles | 现在还没有什么 但她在调查 | 
| [03:34] | on Grayson Global, Conrad, | 格雷森国际 康拉德 | 
| [03:35] | the acquision of NolCorp, you. | 诺氏企业的收购 还有你 | 
| [03:39] | Did she happen to see that I made, uh, | 她有没有发现我当选了 | 
| [03:42] | “People’s” sexiest men alive list, | 《人民杂志》当今最性感男士 | 
| [03:44] | right behind Joel Mchale? | 仅排在乔尔・麦克哈尔之后 | 
| [03:44] | 《废柴联盟》男主 | |
| [03:46] | So what if Margaux manages to sniff out some truth? | 就算玛尔戈挖掘出了一点真相又如何呢 | 
| [03:51] | You know, maybe it’s time that a little gets out there. | 也许是时候 泄露一点真相了 | 
| [03:54] | Not when it involves Conrad. | 牵涉到康拉德就不行 | 
| [03:57] | All I’m asking is that if she contacts you, | 我只希望她联系你的时候 | 
| [03:59] | don’t give her any leads. | 别透露什么线索 | 
| [04:00] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [04:03] | 摔碎了 就你赔 | |
| [04:03] | What are you doing? | 这是干什么 | 
| [04:05] | Roommate-proofing. | 防室友的 | 
| [04:07] | Aiden Mathis is moving in. | 艾登・马西斯要搬进来了 | 
| [04:09] | Are you kidding me? | 说真的吗 | 
| [04:10] | He’s a decent guy. | 他是个好人 | 
| [04:11] | Who caused me to send my son away. | 是他害我把儿子送走的 | 
| [04:15] | Well, maybe that’s not a bad thing. | 那也不一定是坏事啊 | 
| [04:18] | You don’t have to worry about Carl’s safety till the wedding’s over, | 婚礼结束之前你不必再担心卡尔的安全了 | 
| [04:22] | and when it is, they’ll leave, | 婚礼一结束 艾登就走了 | 
| [04:23] | and you won’t ever have to see Aiden again. | 你也不必再见到他了 | 
| [04:28] | He’s… he’s leaving with Emily? | 他和艾米莉一起走吗 | 
| [04:34] | I didn’t even know they were together. | 我不知道 他们曾是一对儿 | 
| [04:37] | Ems. | 艾米 | 
| [04:38] | Didn’t hear you sneak in. | 我们都没听到你进来了 | 
| [04:41] | Just brought a few things for Aiden. | 我给艾登买了点东西 | 
| [04:43] | Thanks again for helping us out. | 再次谢谢你的帮忙 | 
| [04:46] | Why didn’t you tell me that that was your plan? | 为什么没有告诉我 事后就一去不回 | 
| [04:50] | You knew I was leaving. | 你知道我会走的 | 
| [04:51] | With the guy who tried to strong-arm me out of town? | 和那个威胁要我搬离镇子的人远走高飞吗 | 
| [04:53] | You conveniently left that part out. | 你是故意隐瞒不说的 | 
| [04:54] | You gave me a deadline to end this. | 你给我下了最后期限去了结此事 | 
| [04:56] | You don’t get to pass judgment about what I do when it’s done. | 完事后我会做什么 你没资格指责 | 
| [04:59] | You’re right. | 是啊 | 
| [05:02] | I don’t. | 我没资格 | 
| [05:16] | Hey. Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走了吗 | 
| [05:19] | I have a few more things to check off my list. | 还有几件事要办 | 
| [05:39] | Saw it first. | 我先挑的 | 
| [05:40] | Now because I’m a gentleman, I’ll hand it over. | 但我是个绅士 还是让给女士吧 | 
| [05:43] | A gentleman or a stalker? | 绅士还是跟踪狂 | 
| [05:46] | Your text said you’d be here, | 你发短信说会过来 | 
| [05:47] | buying ingredients for my wedding cake. | 买点婚礼蛋糕的食材 | 
| [05:49] | That wasn’t an invite? | 这不是邀请我一起来吗 | 
| [05:51] | No? | 不是吗 | 
| [05:52] | – All right, I’ll go. – No. Don’t, don’t. Don’t. | -好吧 那我走了 -不 别走 | 
| [05:55] | I know Emily wanted lemon, | 我知道艾米莉想要柠檬 | 
| [05:57] | but, uh, I was just toying with a strawberry layer. | 但我想试试草莓夹层 | 
| [06:00] | But you know your fiancee better than I do. | 但毕竟你更了解你的未婚妻 | 
| [06:03] | You think she’ll put up a fight? | 你觉得她会不高兴吗 | 
| [06:06] | Sara… | 莎拉 | 
| [06:07] | what am I doing? | 我这是干什么啊 | 
| [06:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:11] | I just, uh… | 只是… | 
| [06:13] | this isn’t like me, Danny. | 这不是我的为人 丹尼 | 
| [06:15] | My father ditched my mom for another woman. | 我父亲为了另一个女人 抛弃了我妈妈 | 
| [06:16] | I do not want to do that to Emily. | 我不希望这样的事也发生在艾米莉身上 | 
| [06:19] | I haven’t been able to get you out of my head | 但独立日那晚之后 | 
| [06:21] | since the Fourth of July. | 我就一直忘不掉你 | 
| [06:22] | Yeah, well… you need to. | 但你 必须忘掉 | 
| [06:25] | – We both do. – Do we? | -我们都要这样 -真的吗 | 
| [06:27] | I mean that, honestly. | 我很认真地问你呢 | 
| [06:28] | If we could just talk about all | 如果我们能好好谈谈 | 
| [06:29] | Talk about it? You’re getting married– | 谈什么 你都快结婚了 | 
| [06:30] | you’re getting married in two weeks, Danny. | 还有两周就是婚礼了 丹尼 | 
| [06:32] | – You should be talking to your fiancé. – You’re right. | -你要谈也该找你未婚妻 -你说得对 | 
| [06:33] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [06:37] | I just can’t… | 我只是… | 
| [06:39] | help but wonder why you’ve come into my life when you did. | 控制不住去想为什么你现在又回到了我身边 | 
| [06:45] | Well, uh… | 算了 | 
| [06:47] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [06:51] | – Keep the change. – Thank you. | -不用找了 -谢谢 | 
| [06:58] | Danny! Wait. | 丹尼 等等 | 
| [07:01] | I’ll be here Sunday… | 我周日会在这 | 
| [07:03] | in case you’re free. | 如果你有空的话 | 
| [07:06] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:09] | See you. | 到时见 | 
| [07:20] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 | 
| [07:25] | 《复仇》 | |
| [07:36] | I should’ve… | 丹尼今早 | 
| [07:38] | gotten the hint when Danny blew me off this morning. | 回绝我的邀请的时候 我就该想到的 | 
| [07:43] | I came to surprise him for lunch. | 我想给他个惊喜 一起吃午餐 | 
| [07:44] | When I saw him pulling out of his parking lot, | 我看他开车从停车场出去 | 
| [07:46] | I followed him here. | 一路跟他到了这 | 
| [07:50] | How long has it been going on? | 你们在一起多久了 | 
| [07:51] | This isn’t what it looks like, Emily. | 事情不像你想的那样 艾米莉 | 
| [07:53] | Really? So it’s just a coincidence that you… | 是么 难道这都是凑巧 | 
| [07:55] | ran into each other here, | 你俩碰巧在这见面 | 
| [07:56] | – just like at the bakery and– – No, Emily, | -就像在面包店那样吗 -不是的 艾米莉 | 
| [07:57] | – you have misunderstood this whole situation. – Have I really? | -你完全误会了 -你确定吗 | 
| [08:09] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我这是怎么了 | 
| [08:13] | I guess it’s just the stress of the wedding. | 大概是婚礼要到了 压力太大 | 
| [08:15] | And God, Victoria– | 老天 维多利亚 | 
| [08:16] | She constantly t-treats me like I’m not good enough. | 一直觉得我不够好 | 
| [08:20] | – Oh, she does that to everyone. – Not you. | -她对谁都这样 -不包括你 | 
| [08:21] | I’m sure you’re the kind of girl a mother loves. | 我知道你是那种讨婆婆喜欢的女孩 | 
| [08:25] | That’s why I feel so threatened by you. | 所以我才觉得你是个威胁 | 
| [08:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:35] | I am not perfect. Okay? | 我没那么完美 | 
| [08:38] | But you have to believe me. | 但你要相信我 | 
| [08:39] | I am not a home wrecker. | 我不是破坏别人家庭的第三者 | 
| [08:44] | God, I’m sorry for breaking down on you. | 抱歉 我不该在你面前哭哭啼啼 | 
| [08:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [08:47] | Do me a favor– don’t tell Daniel. | 帮我个忙 别告诉丹尼尔 | 
| [08:50] | I’m embarrassed enough as it is. | 事情发展成这样 我已经够难堪了 | 
| [08:51] | You shouldn’t be. | 该难堪的不是你 | 
| [08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:04] | We want that to be here. | 我们把那个放在这儿 | 
| [09:06] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, that should work. | 好的 应该可以 | 
| [09:07] | Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 | 
| [09:09] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 不知您大驾光临 招待不周 | 
| [09:10] | I didn’t think I’d get to read pages so soon. | 没想到这么快就能读到你的稿件 | 
| [09:12] | Sadly, you don’t. | 遗憾的是 你的确不会 | 
| [09:14] | In fact, you’ll have to wait until the book hits the shelves. | 事实上 你得等书发行上架才行 | 
| [09:17] | Since our preliminary discussion, | 在我们的初步洽谈以后 | 
| [09:19] | I was offered a more lucrative deal | 我又收到别的出版社 | 
| [09:21] | from another publishing company. | 报价更丰厚的邀请 | 
| [09:23] | You used my generosity to start a bidding war. | 你竟然利用我给的优惠价去和别人谈判 | 
| [09:26] | Oh, no. No, no. I just… | 不 当然不是 我只是… | 
| [09:28] | created my own marketplace. | 给自己创造了市场 | 
| [09:30] | It’s a lesson every young entrepreneur should learn, | 正如我书中的序言所写到的 | 
| [09:33] | as referenced in my prologue. | 这是所有年轻企业家都该学习的 | 
| [09:36] | Don’t forget to preorder. | 别忘了预定我的新书哦 | 
| [09:44] | How you must miss the grandeur of your last office. | 你一定十分想念以前宽敞豪华的办公室 | 
| [09:47] | Oh, what we lack in space, | 虽然我们地方小 | 
| [09:49] | we also lack in illegal activity. | 但我们不干不法的勾当 | 
| [09:52] | You’re not still going forward with Margaux? | 你不打算和玛尔戈说实话吧 | 
| [09:55] | I told you, she’s been investigating last year’s events | 我告诉过你 她正在调查去年的停电事件 | 
| [09:57] | and what happened in ’93. | 还有93年的事故 | 
| [09:58] | I took your advice and I moved on. | 我听从你的建议 忘记过去 继续生活 | 
| [10:00] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 | 
| [10:02] | Since you’ve always fancied yourself a writer, | 既然你一直标榜自己是个作家 | 
| [10:04] | I thought maybe you could help me brainstorm a title. | 我想也许你能帮我参谋一下书的标题 | 
| [10:06] | Sure, but not today. I can’t. I’m swamped. | 好 但今天不行 我没空 工作排满了 | 
| [10:08] | Oh. | 是嘛 | 
| [10:10] | And yet, you still found time to shop for organic berries. | 尽管如此 你还是抽时间去买了有机浆果 | 
| [10:14] | Did you pick them yourself? | 你亲自去买的吗 | 
| [10:15] | I stopped by the farmers’ market. | 我顺路去了农贸市场 | 
| [10:19] | All my years on this earth, | 我活了这么多年 | 
| [10:20] | there is only one thing that’s taken me to places | 要让我去一个死都不会去的地方 | 
| [10:23] | I’d otherwise avoid. | 只有一个理由 | 
| [10:26] | I was meeting a friend. | 我去那见个朋友 | 
| [10:27] | A “friend”? | “朋友”而已吗 | 
| [10:29] | Or an ex? | 还是前任女友呢 | 
| [10:31] | Your mother mentioned | 你母亲说 | 
| [10:31] | that you hired Sara to make your wedding cake. | 你请了莎拉做你们的结婚蛋糕 | 
| [10:34] | I thought that an odd choice. | 我就觉得这个决定真诡异 | 
| [10:36] | I’m just trying to help get her back on her feet, okay? | 我只是想帮她一把而已 | 
| [10:39] | I owe her that much after what we put her through. | 我们毕竟欠了她很多 | 
| [10:41] | Wow. How noble of you. | 你真是品德高尚 | 
| [10:45] | And I think you are ready. | 我想你已经准备好了 | 
| [10:48] | Ready for what? | 准备好干什么 | 
| [10:49] | For a Grayson rite of passage. | 参加格雷森家族婚礼庆祝仪式 | 
| [10:50] | Why don’t you come with me into the city? | 和我一起进城吧 | 
| [10:57] | That family is hiding something. | 那个家族的背后肯定有秘密 | 
| [11:01] | I’ve been collecting names of Grayson Global employees. | 我一直在搜集格雷森国际的雇员名单 | 
| [11:04] | One of them will be willing to share their account. | 总会有一个愿意说出真相的 | 
| [11:08] | I know you’re afraid of what Daniel might do, but just… | 我知道你担心丹尼尔会做出什么事 | 
| [11:11] | talk to Nolan. | 不如找诺兰谈谈 | 
| [11:13] | I mean, if there’s a story to tell, he’ll tell it. | 我是说 如果真有事的话 他会说的 | 
| [11:16] | And if not, there’s no need to waste any more time on it. | 如果没有 再追根究底也是浪费时间 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah, I’ll try him tomorrow at the shower. | 好 我在明天的新娘送礼会上探探他的口风 | 
| [11:23] | Thanks for letting me vent. | 谢谢你听我发牢骚 | 
| [11:24] | Oh. Of course. | 我该做的 | 
| [11:29] | But I need to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah. I’ll walk you out. | 好 我送你出去 | 
| [11:36] | See you later. | 待会见 | 
| [11:45] | And to think, you owe me for that. | 你得记住 是我撮合了你们俩 | 
| [11:48] | I am a miraculous matchmaker. | 我绝对是一等一的红娘 | 
| [11:51] | If only I could matchmake myself. | 要是我也能帮自己找一个就好了 | 
| [11:53] | You’ll find someone. | 你会找到真命天子的 | 
| [11:55] | I can’t even find my phone. | 我连手机都找不到 | 
| [11:57] | Figured I’d just buy a new one. | 算了 还是买个新的吧 | 
| [11:58] | So that’s my exciting life. What’s new with you? | 我的生活就这样了 你最近如何 | 
| [12:02] | Not much. But, um… | 没什么大事 不过… | 
| [12:05] | I wanted to ask you, | 我想问你 | 
| [12:06] | What do you know about Aiden Mathis? | 艾登・马西斯这个人你了解多少 | 
| [12:08] | Are you in trouble? Because all I know about him | 你有什么麻烦吗 因为我知道 | 
| [12:11] | is that’s what he handled for my parents. | 他是专门帮我父母做这个的 | 
| [12:13] | He dealt with the messes they didn’t want to. | 他帮忙解决他们不想插手的麻烦 | 
| [12:15] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问起他 | 
| [12:16] | Nolan brought him up. I was just curious. | 诺兰提起了他 我只是好奇 | 
| [12:20] | 新邮件 主题 想念这些吗 夏洛特 | |
| [12:28] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [12:30] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 是的 没事 | 
| [12:35] | Rule number 17– no fish for breakfast. | 室友规则第十七条 早餐不许吃鱼肉 | 
| [12:39] | 18–no killing on the premises. | 第十八条 室内不许杀生 | 
| [12:41] | Well, to be disregarded if, uh, my life is in danger. | 当然 在我生命有危险的时候 此条无效 | 
| [12:45] | I’ll bear that in mind. | 我会记住的 | 
| [12:46] | Ah. Most importantly, 19– | 最重要的 第十九条 | 
| [12:50] | Always give a heads up call before coming home. | 回来之前必须先打电话 | 
| [12:53] | I am on the rebound, | 我还在感情疗伤期 | 
| [12:54] | So, bitch, don’t kill my vibe. | 所以 你这家伙 别破坏我的气氛 | 
| [12:58] | Hmm. As you can see, | 正如你所见 | 
| [12:59] | Some people never follow the “call first” rule. | 某人从不遵守”来前打电话”的规矩 | 
| [13:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [13:08] | I am pleased to report that the Maldives… | 我很高兴地告诉你 马尔代夫 | 
| [13:11] | eagerly awaits our arrival. | 正热切盼望我们的到来 | 
| [13:13] | So… twisted, isn’t it? | 剧情真是峰回路转 对吧 | 
| [13:15] | Planning a wedding with one guy, | 一边计划着和一个男人结婚 | 
| [13:17] | and honeymoon with another? | 一边却准备和另一个度蜜月 | 
| [13:18] | There won’t be a honeymoon | 要是我们不走好最后一步棋 | 
| [13:19] | if we don’t get the final details in place. | 就不会有什么蜜月 | 
| [13:19] | 来自夏洛特 我要和你谈谈 | |
| [13:21] | I assume that you’re not referring to | 我想你指的不是 | 
| [13:23] | your garter and Daniel’s boutonniere. | 你的丝袜或是丹尼尔的胸花吧 | 
| [13:25] | Primarily, tying Victoria to the murder weapon. | 当务之急 是要坐实维多利亚和杀人凶器的联系 | 
| [13:27] | Since you’ve been exiled from Grayson manor– | 既然你被赶出格雷森庄园了 | 
| [13:29] | I could probably help. | 也许我能帮忙 | 
| [13:31] | No, I don’t want your fingerprints on any of this. | 不行 我不想让你碰这些东西 | 
| [13:32] | Look, I can handle this. That’s why I’m back here. | 我能搞定的 所以我才回来 | 
| [13:34] | Um, just keep an eye on Victoria. | 你要小心维多利亚 | 
| [13:36] | And considering she hasn’t contacted me, | 鉴于她没再联系我 | 
| [13:37] | she must believe she’s got another way | 她一定找到了其他办法 | 
| [13:40] | of thwarting you and Daniel. | 来挑拨你和丹尼尔 | 
| [13:42] | Then we’ll let her believe that. | 那么我们就让她信以为真 | 
| [13:46] | Right in here. | 这边请 | 
| [13:48] | Sara. How lovely to see you. | 莎拉 见到你真高兴 | 
| [13:50] | I’m sorry I didn’t return any of your calls. | 非常抱歉没有回你的电话 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, for good reason. | 肯定是有原因的 | 
| [13:54] | I hear you’ve been very busy with Daniel. | 一定是和丹尼尔在一起太忙了 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, please tell me I can scrap these wedding plans. | 你一定要告诉我可以取消婚礼了 | 
| [13:59] | I can’t speak for Danny, but, uh… | 我不能代表丹尼 | 
| [14:02] | as for me… | 但是对我自己来说 | 
| [14:05] | I’m not gonna help you break up their engagement. | 我不能再帮你继续破坏他们的婚约了 | 
| [14:07] | Sara, regret will haunt you if you let Daniel go. | 莎拉 这么放弃丹尼尔你会后悔的 | 
| [14:12] | Well, I’d rather deal with that | 我宁愿后悔 | 
| [14:14] | than the shame of breaking up a marriage. | 都不愿意破坏别人的婚姻 | 
| [14:16] | There is no shame when it comes to Daniel’s best interests. | 但是只要是为丹尼尔好 就没有什么了 | 
| [14:18] | But who’s to say it is? | 谁能保证呢 | 
| [14:21] | Emily’s sweet, sincere, and exactly what Danny needs. | 艾米丽甜美 真诚 和丹尼是天生一对 | 
| [14:24] | She loves him just as much as you do, if not more. | 她对丹尼的爱完全不比你少 | 
| [14:27] | I don’t know what lies that girl sold you, | 我不知道她跟你灌输了些什么 | 
| [14:30] | but she cares about nothing but money and status. | 但是她只在乎钱和地位 | 
| [14:33] | Sara, I can prove it to you. Please? | 莎拉 给我个机会证明给你看好吗 | 
| [14:36] | Please give me a chance. | 请给我个机会 | 
| [14:39] | For Daniel’s sake, please. | 为了丹尼尔 求你了 | 
| [14:59] | Well, if we’ve owned this place for decades, | 如果这地方是我们的 | 
| [15:01] | why is this the first I’m hearing of it? | 为什么这是我第一次听说 | 
| [15:02] | You haven’t yet earned your spot in the club. | 因为你之前还没有资格知道 | 
| [15:05] | Soon you’ll be married, | 马上你就要结婚了 | 
| [15:07] | and your dues will be paid. | 所以也是时候该知道了 | 
| [15:11] | How the hell did you keep this from mom | 我们家财政出现问题时 | 
| [15:13] | when we were in the red? | 你是怎么不让妈妈知道的 | 
| [15:14] | Because the deed is solely in my name, | 因为地契上的户主是我一人 | 
| [15:16] | given to me by my father, whose father gave it to him. | 这房子是我爸传给我的 又是他爸传给他的 | 
| [15:19] | No Mrs. Grayson has ever known about it. | 我们的妻子们都不知道这件事 | 
| [15:22] | You see, contrary to what they say, | 现在你知道了 和俗话相反 | 
| [15:24] | the secret to staying happily married is secrecy. | 保持婚后幸福生活的诀窍是有个秘密 | 
| [15:29] | I’m not keeping things from Emily, dad. | 爸爸 我不能对艾米莉藏有秘密 | 
| [15:30] | So I guess she knows about | 那么我猜她肯定也知道 | 
| [15:31] | your little trip to the farmers’ market. | 你去菜场的那件事了 | 
| [15:34] | Look, Daniel, even Titans need a safe harbor from the storms– | 丹尼尔 英雄也需要有港湾来避风 | 
| [15:38] | professional or personal. | 不管是在工作上还是生活上 | 
| [15:40] | And you can trust Anderson here | 而且你可以完全相信安德森 | 
| [15:43] | to keep the nature of your escapades close to his vest. | 他会保守你的秘密 | 
| [15:49] | I don’t want to cheat on my wife. | 我不会出轨的 | 
| [15:50] | That’s what I’m afraid of, Daniel. | 这是我所担心的 丹尼尔 | 
| [15:53] | Look, I’m gonna put this to you as my father put it to me | 告诉你一句我爸第一次带我来这里时 | 
| [15:55] | when he first brought me here– do not marry your mistress. | 他告诉我的话 不要娶你的情妇 | 
| [15:59] | Emily is your perfect match. | 艾米莉和你是天造之和 | 
| [16:01] | So if you get bored, you know, switch paramours, not wives. | 如果你感觉厌了 换个情人 而不是妻子 | 
| [16:03] | For one thing, it’s far more cost-effective. | 这样起码要省钱一些 | 
| [16:06] | I mean, not that affairs are cheap. | 我不是说情人要便宜些 | 
| [16:09] | I spent a pretty penny on a minx from the Rainbow Room, | 我在一个彩虹餐厅的女人身上花了不少钱 | 
| [16:12] | one… too many of my secretaries, | 还有很多我的秘书 | 
| [16:15] | and let’s not forget Lydia… | 别忘了还有莉迪亚 | 
| [16:18] | may she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 | 
| [16:21] | I can’t believe we’ve reached the day | 居然到了今天 | 
| [16:24] | where I give you the keys to this place. | 我在这里把钥匙传给你 | 
| [16:26] | What if I don’t want ’em? | 我不想要这地方怎么办 | 
| [16:27] | Well, then I applaud your idealism | 那么祝贺你的理想主义 | 
| [16:29] | and say you stand by your morals for as long as you can. | 你遵守戒律愿意多久就多久 | 
| [16:32] | But if you find yourself slipping, | 但是记住如果你有时候把持不住了 | 
| [16:35] | just know that this is a place where you can fall… | 这个地方会向你展开双手 | 
| [16:40] | without regret. | 不会惹来麻烦 | 
| [16:45] | Daniel and I said | 丹尼尔和我达成一致 | 
| [16:46] | we weren’t gonna exchange gifts at the shower, | 不会在婚前派对的时候交换礼物 | 
| [16:48] | but this morning I found this in the closet. | 但是今天早上我在柜子里发现了这个 | 
| [16:51] | Can you just estimate its value | 你能看看大概值多少钱吗 | 
| [16:53] | so I can match the sentiment? | 这样我可以准备价值差不多的礼物 | 
| [16:54] | Mm… 5k? 7 tops. | 大概值5千的样子 顶多7千 | 
| [16:58] | Slightly modest for a Grayson wedding gift, no? | 对于格雷森家族来说这结婚礼物有点轻 | 
| [17:01] | Well, at least it proves that he’s back on track, | 至少说明他的心回来了 | 
| [17:03] | Now that Sara’s out of the equation. | 现在莎拉了问题已经解决了 | 
| [17:05] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么如此确定呢 | 
| [17:07] | I checked his phone. | 我看了他的手机 | 
| [17:08] | She hasn’t returned any of his texts | 她自从昨天我的失态后 | 
| [17:10] | since my little breakdown yesterday. | 就一直没回他的短信 | 
| [17:12] | God,wish I could cry on a dime. | 天哪 我也好想一秒钟就能哭出来 | 
| [17:15] | It would help sell my performance at your wedding. | 这样在你婚礼上就能演得更像了 | 
| [17:18] | Oh. For Daniel– | 那么给丹尼尔的话 | 
| [17:21] | white gold, self-winding, 7k. Done. | 白金的 自动上发条 7千 不错 | 
| [17:26] | What about this one? | 这一个呢 | 
| [17:28] | The Logan Seafarer. | 罗根航海家 | 
| [17:31] | Press a button, it sends out an emergency transmission. | 按下按钮就可以发送求救信号 | 
| [17:34] | You could be lost in the Bermuda Triangle, | 就算你迷失在百慕大三角 | 
| [17:36] | and help would come in 30 minutes or less. | 救援队也可以在半小时内找到你 | 
| [17:37] | That seems a little bit excessive. | 太过了点 | 
| [17:39] | I meant for you. | 我的意思是给你自己准备着 | 
| [17:43] | Considering what you’re trying to pull off | 想想你准备在婚礼上 | 
| [17:45] | at this wedding, | 做的一切 | 
| [17:46] | having a plan “B” couldn’t hurt. | 有个后备计划总不会有坏处 | 
| [17:59] | Don’t worry. I’m not here for you. | 别担心 我不是找你的 | 
| [18:00] | Whoever you’re here for, you’re not welcome– | 不管你找谁 自从上次事情后 | 
| [18:03] | not after your last visit. | 这里不欢迎你 | 
| [18:04] | Jack, I was just trying to protect your family. | 杰克 我只是想保护你的家人 | 
| [18:08] | I lost my father at a young age | 我年幼时失去了父亲 | 
| [18:09] | and my sister not long after, | 不久又失去了姐姐 | 
| [18:10] | so I know the pain of being ripped apart | 所以我深知这种 | 
| [18:12] | from your own flesh and blood. | 骨肉分离的痛苦 | 
| [18:13] | It was never my intention to separate you from your son. | 不是我故意想把你和你儿子分开的 | 
| [18:16] | Okay. Well, let’s just hope you’ve done a better job | 那么希望在艾米莉这件事上 | 
| [18:18] | of thinking things through when it comes to Emily. | 你能扮演更好的角色 | 
| [18:21] | Are you trying to vet me, Jack? | 杰克 你是在调查我吗 | 
| [18:23] | Seems you’ve gone to great lengths to protect her mission. | 看起来你总是很努力的帮她完成任务 | 
| [18:26] | But what about her? | 那么她呢 | 
| [18:27] | It’s endearing what you’re doing, | 你做的的确很讨喜 | 
| [18:30] | but you’ve no right. | 但是你没有权利这样 | 
| [18:32] | I know the two of you had | 我知道你们两个 | 
| [18:33] | what could only be described as puppy love, | 有一段可以成为早恋的历史 | 
| [18:35] | but that’s the past, and it’s forgotten. | 但是那是以前是事情 应该被忘记 | 
| [18:37] | I’m the future. | 我才是她的未来 | 
| [18:38] | You trying to convince me or yourself? | 你是在说服我还是你自己 | 
| [18:41] | Oh, I do hope we have your support going forward, Jack, | 我真的希望能够得到你的支持 杰克 | 
| [18:44] | because I don’t deal with complications as well as Emily. | 因为我不像艾米莉那样能把问题处理得好 | 
| [19:02] | Thanks for meeting me. | 很感激你愿意见我 | 
| [19:04] | I have no one else to turn to. | 我不知道还有谁能帮我 | 
| [19:07] | I find that hard to believe, as you barely know me. | 我觉得不可思议 你几乎不认识我 | 
| [19:09] | And I can’t imagine I got Jack’s recommendation. | 更不敢相信是杰克让你来找我的 | 
| [19:14] | I know what you did for my parents, | 我知道你为我父母做了什么 | 
| [19:18] | and I need you to do the same for me. | 我需要你也这么帮我 | 
| [19:20] | Well, what are we talking about exactly? | 那么到底是什么呢 | 
| [19:25] | When I went to Europe, I met this guy. | 我去欧洲的时候 碰到了一个人 | 
| [19:28] | A photographer. | 一个摄影师 | 
| [19:30] | Things happened, and he took some… | 然后他拍了我的一些照片 | 
| [19:32] | artistic shots of me. | 就是那种艺术照 | 
| [19:35] | Nude. | 裸体照 | 
| [19:36] | I was in an awful headspace. | 我当时头脑不清醒 | 
| [19:38] | Some creep stole my phone, found the photos, | 有个变态偷了我的手机 找出了那些照片 | 
| [19:41] | and now he’s blackmailing me. | 现在他来敲诈我了 | 
| [19:43] | You do know I don’t work for your parents anymore, right? | 你知道我不再为你父母做事了 对吗 | 
| [19:45] | Good. This can’t get back to them. | 棒棒的 这事不能让他们知道 | 
| [19:47] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 其他人也不能 | 
| [19:49] | Okay. Well, how did he contact you? | 好吧 他怎么联系你的 | 
| [19:52] | By e-mail. | 用电子邮件 | 
| [19:54] | He wants 40 grand. | 他要4万美元 | 
| [19:56] | Can you make it go away? | 你能帮我解决吗 | 
| [20:01] | Look, I’m–I’m already late to my brother’s shower, so– | 现在去我哥哥的婚前派对已经晚了 | 
| [20:03] | No. Um, give me your… computer. | 来 把你电脑给我 | 
| [20:06] | I’ll, um… establish contact. I’ll take it from there. | 我会跟他联系 现在开始交给我吧 | 
| [20:11] | How much is it gonna cost me? | 要花多少钱 | 
| [20:12] | No, don’t sweat it. | 别担心 | 
| [20:13] | First one’s free. | 第一单免费 | 
| [20:30] | I’m surprised you got my mother a hostess present. | 我很意外你居然给我妈准备了女主人礼物 | 
| [20:32] | You playing nice? | 是为了取悦她吗 | 
| [20:34] | Not for her. | 不是给她的 | 
| [20:37] | I thought… I thought we said no gifts. | 我们 不是说现在不交换礼物的吗 | 
| [20:40] | Well, now I feel like a jackass. | 我感觉自己现在像个混蛋 | 
| [20:42] | I-I left yours at home. | 我把送给你的落在家里了 | 
| [20:43] | Oh, you can give it to me later. | 你可以一会儿再给我 | 
| [20:48] | Oh, welcome, darlings. | 欢迎 亲爱的们 | 
| [20:50] | I hope that everything pleases you. | 我希望你们满意这里的一切 | 
| [20:52] | No expense was spared | 每一分都是值得的 | 
| [20:53] | to meet all of your expectations, Emily, | 只要达到你的要求 艾米莉 | 
| [20:55] | and all of your desires, Daniel. | 也让你满意 丹尼尔 | 
| [20:57] | In fact, | 事实上 | 
| [20:58] | I hired Ms. Munello to handle today’s festivities. | 我雇了蒙奈尔小姐处理今天的活动 | 
| [21:03] | After all, | 毕竟 | 
| [21:05] | it isn’t the worst idea to get a taste of what’s to come. | 提前品尝一下她做的食物也不错 | 
| [21:14] | It took some time for my brother | 对于我哥哥来说能找到一个人 | 
| [21:16] | to find someone who’d put up with him. | 能够忍受他还是花了一些时间的 | 
| [21:18] | And I get that. He can be annoying. | 我完全理解 他可以很招人烦 | 
| [21:22] | But he’s still my best friend. | 但是他仍旧是我最好的朋友 | 
| [21:26] | So, Emily, be good to him, | 所以艾米莉 对他好点 | 
| [21:28] | or you’ll have me to deal with. | 否则我就要你好看 | 
| [21:31] | To Daniel and Emily. | 敬丹尼尔和艾米莉 | 
| [21:33] | To Daniel and Emily. | 敬丹尼尔和艾米莉 | 
| [21:37] | I see you drank to that. | 我看你这杯喝得很开心 | 
| [21:39] | Refills? | 再来一杯吗 | 
| [21:41] | I’ll get us all one. | 我去给我们每个人都来一杯 | 
| [21:43] | That was lovely, Charlotte. Thank you. | 说得真好 夏洛特 谢谢你 | 
| [21:45] | I meant every word. | 我可是认真的 | 
| [21:47] | Ms. Grayson? Someone phoned for you. | 格雷森小姐 有人打给你 | 
| [21:53] | 来偷渡者酒吧 越快越好 | |
| [21:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:08] | Well, now who’s the stalker? | 现在谁跟踪谁呀 | 
| [22:10] | Well, at least I have a legitimate excuse. | 至少我理由充分 | 
| [22:12] | Do you? When I saw you yesterday, | 真的 我昨天见你的时候 | 
| [22:15] | you didn’t mention you’d be working the party. | 你可没说你要来派对工作 | 
| [22:16] | Well, uh, it was a last-minute offer, | 最后的时候才通知我的 | 
| [22:18] | And, well, I couldn’t afford to say no. | 我也承担不起拒绝这份工作 | 
| [22:22] | Well, just so long as you’re working for my mother | 所以你目前只是给我妈妈工作 | 
| [22:23] | not with her? | 没有和她串通一气 | 
| [22:25] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么这么说 | 
| [22:26] | Because she seems abnormally giddy today, | 因为她今天超常的兴奋 | 
| [22:29] | and that usually means she’s up to something. | 通常情况下意味着她心怀鬼胎 | 
| [22:32] | I should get back to work. | 我该工作了 | 
| [22:34] | It’s not like we can’t talk to each other, Sara. | 并不是说我们不能说话了 莎拉 | 
| [22:36] | We’re not doing anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 | 
| [22:38] | It’s the fact that we want to. | 问题是我们想要做错事 | 
| [22:39] | Hello again, Sara. | 又见面了 莎拉 | 
| [22:41] | Em, can you believe these little things? | 艾米 你能相信这些小东西吗 | 
| [22:43] | They’re like cakes for elves. | 就像小精灵的蛋糕一样 | 
| [22:44] | Wow. Sara really can do it all, can’t she? | 莎拉当然多才多艺了 是不是 | 
| [22:46] | Thanks to you, I know our wedding’s gonna be perfect. | 多谢你 我知道我们的婚礼会很完美的 | 
| [22:50] | Gather around, everyone. | 大家都聚过来 | 
| [22:52] | We’re going to play a little game. | 我们要玩个小游戏 | 
| [22:54] | Conrad, Daniel, come here. | 康拉德 丹尼尔 过来 | 
| [22:56] | Since when does my mother play games? | 什么时候起我妈妈开始玩游戏了 | 
| [23:05] | I know you were expecting somebody far prettier, | 我知道你等的是个美女 | 
| [23:07] | But Charlotte sends her regrets. | 但是夏洛特不会来 | 
| [23:09] | I take it you brought the phone? | 我想你带来手机了 | 
| [23:11] | Look, man, my deal’s with the girl. | 听着 兄弟 我是和那个女孩做的交易 | 
| [23:13] | Well, I’m her representative. You can give it to me. | 我是她的代表 你可以给我 | 
| [23:15] | Not until I see the money, I’m not. | 那要等我看到钱 | 
| [23:17] | Okay, $40,000, right? | 好 4万 对吧 | 
| [23:20] | You see, I’m not sure that that’s very fair. | 听着 我觉得有点不太公平 | 
| [23:22] | Oh? Well, see, uh, TMZ, they’re– | 是吗 名人消息网 他们 | 
| [23:26] | they’re willing to pay almost as much. | 他们基本上愿意出这个价 | 
| [23:28] | You know, they pay top dollar for celeb nudie photographs. | 他们可愿意高额买下名人的裸照 | 
| [23:31] | Yeah, but what’s the price for a girl’s innocence? | 是呀 那买下一个女孩的清纯要多少钱 | 
| [23:33] | That slut is anything but innocent. | 这个小贱人可一点都不清纯 | 
| [23:35] | You know that’s someone’s little girl. | 你要知道她也是别人的女儿 | 
| [23:38] | That’s someone’s sister. | 别人的妹妹 | 
| [23:39] | Whatever your thing is, I don’t– | 不论你要说什么 我不 | 
| [23:46] | Hey, hey, hey! Break it up! Break it up! Take it easy! | 放开 放开 别乱来 | 
| [23:48] | Remember what I said about complications, Jack? | 还记得我说怎么处理复杂情况吗 杰克 | 
| [23:52] | Don’t be one. | 别来添乱 | 
| [23:53] | Jack, leave him alone. | 杰克 别管他了 | 
| [24:11] | While I’m not the type | 虽然我不喜欢 | 
| [24:12] | to partake in wedding shower games, | 参加婚前派对的游戏 | 
| [24:15] | my wife insisted. | 但是我太太既然一再坚持 | 
| [24:16] | And as my son will soon learn, | 也考虑到我儿子很快就会学到 | 
| [24:19] | your wife not only dictates | 你的太太不仅规定了 | 
| [24:20] | the games you play and the rules, | 你玩什么游戏 遵守什么规则 | 
| [24:23] | but somehow she always wins. | 她无论如何都会赢 | 
| [24:28] | And today, she has conjured up | 今天 她提出了 | 
| [24:30] | her own modest version of “This is your life.” | 自己独创版本的游戏 “这是你的生活” | 
| [24:33] | And we invite you | 我们邀请你们 | 
| [24:35] | to take a trip with daniel down memory lane. | 和我们一起共赴丹尼尔的记忆之旅 | 
| [24:42] | Now as many of you know, I’m writing my memoirs– | 相信你们都知道 我在写自己的回忆录 | 
| [24:44] | Ah, how’s that for a shameless plug? | 真是个无耻的植入广告 | 
| [24:46] | And in doing so, | 在写的过程中 | 
| [24:48] | I’ve been recalling danny’s many nicknames. | 我想到了许多丹尼的绰号 | 
| [24:51] | He was “Graystroke” at Harvard, | 他是哈佛的”灰体字” | 
| [24:51] | 一种广告字体 发音押韵格雷森 | |
| [24:54] | “Boone” at summer camp, | 夏令营的”布恩” | 
| [24:56] | And in high school, his lacrosse team dubbed him… | 高中时 他的曲棍球对给他起名 | 
| [24:59] | “Ankle breaker,” ‘ | 脚踝终结者 | 
| [25:01] | cause he broke mine during J.V. playoffs. | 因为在季后赛他终结了我的脚踝 | 
| [25:03] | James Dennis. | 詹姆斯・丹尼斯 | 
| [25:07] | How you doing? | 过得怎么样 | 
| [25:09] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [25:11] | Well done. | 干得好 | 
| [25:12] | Conrad screwed me over. | 康拉德把我耍了 | 
| [25:15] | A feeling you must be all too familiar with. | 这感觉你一定很熟悉 | 
| [25:18] | Seems all your hardships began | 似乎在格雷森国际收回了诺氏企业后 | 
| [25:20] | after grayson global’s acquisition of Nolcorp. | 你就开始走上了背字 | 
| [25:22] | My problems started long before that, kitten. | 在那之前我就开始了 小猫 | 
| [25:27] | And as much as I would love to scapegoat Conrad for them, | 虽然我很想让康拉德给我背黑锅 | 
| [25:32] | it’s not my style. | 但是这不是我的风格 | 
| [25:34] | But take it from someone who was the inside– | 但是听内部人士一句劝 | 
| [25:39] | there’s nothing about Grayson Global | 格雷森国际的一切 | 
| [25:41] | that’s worth writing in a bathroom stall, | 都不值得写在厕所隔板上 | 
| [25:44] | let alone in a book. | 更别说书里了 | 
| [25:46] | End of story. | 就是这样 | 
| [25:49] | Too bad. | 太糟了 | 
| [25:51] | It seems it’s time I moved on. | 似乎我该转移注意力了 | 
| [25:54] | Smart girl. | 聪明姑娘 | 
| [26:02] | Emily, come join me, will you? | 艾米莉 和我一起 好吗 | 
| [26:10] | Ah. Well, it breaks my heart | 艾米莉没有什么家人和朋友 | 
| [26:13] | that Emily has so few friends and family, | 这让我很伤心 | 
| [26:16] | Especially since moments like these | 特别是这样的一刻 | 
| [26:18] | should be shared by loved ones. | 应该和爱的人分享 | 
| [26:20] | Finding someone to participate today was no easy feat, | 要找一个能参与今天活动的人并不容易 | 
| [26:24] | but… I did stumble upon a very old acquaintance. | 但是 我偶然反现了一个老交情 | 
| [26:30] | He’s very handsome, | 他十分英俊 | 
| [26:32] | 安德森・库珀 著名主播 绰号银狐 | |
| [26:32] | A bit of a Silver Fox, | 有点像”银狐” | 
| [26:34] | and extremely wealthy. | 家财万贯 | 
| [26:36] | Surely you haven’t forgotten that. | 你一定没忘记这一点 | 
| [26:38] | After all… | 毕竟 | 
| [26:40] | he was your husband. | 他以前是你的丈夫 | 
| [26:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:46] | Kya haal chaal hai, Emily? | 还好吗[印第安语] 艾米莉 | 
| [26:49] | Rohan. | 罗翰 | 
| [26:51] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [26:53] | What are you doing, Victoria? | 你要干什么 维多利亚 | 
| [26:54] | Never do you write or call. | 你不写信也不打电话 | 
| [26:56] | I see now why. | 我现在知道原因了 | 
| [26:58] | How busy you must be with this young one. | 和这个年轻人在一起一定很忙 | 
| [27:01] | How I missed you so. | 我真是太想你了 | 
| [27:06] | This is a joke, right? | 这是个玩笑 对吧 | 
| [27:07] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想得那样 | 
| [27:08] | It was a marriage of convenience. | 我们是基于利害关系的婚姻 | 
| [27:10] | Oh. I hadn’t realized that. | 我可没有想到 | 
| [27:12] | It wasn’t my most honest moment, but… | 我承认我隐瞒了 但是 | 
| [27:15] | – I did it to help Rohan. – Oh? With what? | -我是为了帮助罗翰 -为了什么 | 
| [27:17] | True love. | 真爱 | 
| [27:19] | I was being in danger of deportation, | 我当时马上就要被驱逐出境了 | 
| [27:20] | and I had just fallen for someone. | 但是却爱上了一个人 | 
| [27:23] | I helped Rohan obtain his green card | 我帮罗翰取得了绿卡 | 
| [27:25] | so that he could stay with his partner Benny. Hi! | 这样他就能和他的伴侣班尼 你好 | 
| [27:29] | You told me on the phone | 你在电话里说 | 
| [27:30] | that the marriage was a disaster and left you penniless. | 这场婚姻简直是场灾难 让你身无分文 | 
| [27:32] | You said that? | 你这么说了 | 
| [27:33] | Well, my English sometimes up and down. | 我的英语时好时坏的 | 
| [27:35] | It was Ro who almost bled me dry | 虽然当时我们在一起的时间很断 | 
| [27:37] | in the brief time that we were together. | 但是罗翰差点让我破产了 | 
| [27:39] | He’s never been good with money. | 他财运不太好 | 
| [27:41] | He still isn’t. | 现在也是一样 | 
| [27:42] | But enough of me. | 别说我了 | 
| [27:43] | To Emily, who helped me find love. | 这杯敬艾米莉 是她帮我找到真爱 | 
| [27:46] | How happy I am that she has found hers. | 我很开心她也找到了幸福 | 
| [27:48] | I am on the pins and needles for you and Daniel. | 我为你和丹尼尔感到”如坐针毡” | 
| [27:52] | It means “Excited,” Yes? | 那是”激动”的意思 对吧 | 
| [27:58] | Victoria, what a thoughtful gift. | 维多利亚 多么用心的礼物啊 | 
| [28:00] | I must find a way to repay you. | 我一定好好报答你 | 
| [28:05] | Daniel, I should’ve told you. | 丹尼尔 我本该告诉你 | 
| [28:07] | Just by the time we were engaged, I… | 在我们订婚的时候 我… | 
| [28:09] | I felt awkward bringing it up. | 我觉得这样不妥 | 
| [28:11] | I should’ve known that your mother would try to use it against me. | 我早该知道你妈妈会用此针对我 | 
| [28:13] | Well, yeah, that’s what she does. | 是啊 她的确这么干了 | 
| [28:15] | You took it in stride, though. | 虽然你很淡定 | 
| [28:17] | Well, I guess I’m getting used to it. | 我觉得我渐渐习惯了 | 
| [28:22] | I’d love for you to meet Rohan. | 我去见见罗翰 | 
| [28:24] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [28:35] | So now you’ve seen her ability to spin the truth. | 现在你看到她多能颠倒是非了吧 | 
| [28:37] | Hers or yours? | 是她还是你 | 
| [28:39] | I should never have come here. | 我就不该来 | 
| [28:41] | I was naive… or hopeful. | 太天真了 还满怀希望 | 
| [28:43] | Yeah, maybe you’re right that | 或许你是对的 | 
| [28:44] | Emily and Danny won’t work out. | 艾米莉和丹尼尔不会有结果 | 
| [28:46] | But it won’t be her fault. | 但那不是她的错 | 
| [28:47] | You cannot be fooled by that girl. | 别被那丫头骗了 | 
| [28:50] | You think you’re protecting your son… | 你自以为你是在保护你的儿子 | 
| [28:53] | but your psycho obsession’s only hurting him. | 但你这种变态的心理只会伤害他 | 
| [28:57] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 | 
| [28:59] | I’m gonna do the same. | 我就会这么做 | 
| [29:02] | Good-bye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 | 
| [29:17] | 很高兴你进步了 艾米莉 | |
| [29:19] | 难以置信 你差点就搞定了 | |
| [29:21] | 武田会很骄傲的 | |
| [29:25] | 谢谢你的帮助 | |
| [29:30] | You were schooled in revenge, too? | 你也在学习复仇吗 | 
| [29:33] | When I first went to Japan, Rohan was training with Takeda. | 我第一次去日本时 武田和罗翰一起训练 | 
| [29:37] | He’s since completed his mission. | 他早达到目的了 | 
| [29:39] | Oh. Well, how did yours end? | 好吧 结局怎么样 | 
| [29:42] | Is the person who wronged you in jail? | 冤枉你的人被送进监狱了吗 | 
| [29:46] | Dead? | 还是死了 | 
| [29:48] | Worse? | 或者更糟 | 
| [29:49] | We’re taught once our goal’s complete, | 一旦我们的目的达成 | 
| [29:51] | not to mention it again. | 就不能再提起 | 
| [29:52] | Don’t brag after a shag. | 好汉不提当年勇嘛 | 
| [29:55] | Got it. | 明白 | 
| [29:56] | Though the whole green card thing, | 绿卡整个事 | 
| [29:59] | I assume that was part of today’s act. | 我猜也是今天行动的一部分吧 | 
| [30:01] | No, no. | 不 不是 | 
| [30:03] | Emily actually did that for me. | 艾米莉确实帮我办了 | 
| [30:04] | Thanks to her, I found happiness after revenge. | 多亏了她 在复仇之后我还能找到幸福 | 
| [30:08] | I hope she’ll find the same. | 相信她也可以的 | 
| [30:10] | So you were married, | 这么说你真的结婚了 | 
| [30:11] | but you weren’t a gold digger? | 但你不是淘金者 | 
| [30:14] | No, no. Rohan made his fortune long before we met. | 不 罗翰在认识我之前就赚了不少 | 
| [30:16] | Not by digging gold, but mining rubies. | 不是靠挖金子 而是采集红宝石 | 
| [30:19] | Ooh, I almost forgot… | 哦 我差点忘了 | 
| [30:25] | You bought the Seafarer. | 你买了这块手表啊 | 
| [30:28] | I was hoping you could set it in something more suitable for a bride. | 还是不要戴在我这个新娘手上吧 | 
| [30:31] | A ruby, perhaps? | 我戴红宝石会比较好吧 | 
| [30:33] | Red is her favorite color. | 红色是她最喜欢的颜色 | 
| [30:36] | It’ll be my wedding present to you. | 你结婚的时候我送你一颗红宝石 | 
| [30:38] | Benny’s waiting. | 班尼在等着呢 | 
| [30:40] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 | 
| [30:43] | When you confessed to Bizzy Preston about your marriage, | 当你告诉比兹・普雷斯通你要结婚时 | 
| [30:47] | you knew that Victoria would take the bait, | 你就知道维多利亚会上钩 | 
| [30:50] | and spend the next two weeks chasing her tail. | 然后接下来两周再跟踪她的动向 | 
| [30:52] | And anyone who was there today | 今天在场的人都能作证 | 
| [30:54] | can testify to how desperate Victoria was | 维多利亚有多绝望 | 
| [30:56] | to destroy my engagement. | 以至于要毁掉我的订婚 | 
| [30:58] | The evidence does keep piling up. | 证据确实堆积成山了 | 
| [31:02] | This is gonna be one hell of a wedding. | 这肯定是场”壮观”的婚礼 | 
| [31:15] | I wasn’t sure you got my text. | 我以为你没收到我短信 | 
| [31:21] | Danny. Um… | 丹尼 | 
| [31:24] | I only came to say that I won’t be making your wedding cake. | 我只是来告诉你我不会帮你做婚礼蛋糕 | 
| [31:28] | And… good-bye. | 还有 再见了 | 
| [31:30] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:32] | Is this–is this because I accused you of working with my mother? | 是因为我怪你和我妈共事吗 | 
| [31:35] | If–if so, I’m sorry. | 如果是这样的话 对不起 | 
| [31:37] | No, no. Please don’t be. You weren’t wrong. | 不是的 别道歉 你没有错 | 
| [31:39] | Okay, for the past two weeks, | 好吧 过去的两周 | 
| [31:41] | she’s been trying to snake charm me | 她都试图诱惑我 | 
| [31:42] | into coming between you and Emily. | 让我介入你和艾米莉之间 | 
| [31:43] | And–and I couldn’t do that. | 但我不能那么做 | 
| [31:45] | Especially after what I saw today. | 尤其是在我今天所见之后 | 
| [31:47] | Oh, well, after what I saw, | 就我来说 | 
| [31:48] | I don’t think I can go through with this wedding. | 我觉得我不能结这个婚 | 
| [31:50] | And it took until today to realize | 直到今天我才明白 | 
| [31:52] | that Emily and my mother are the same person. | 艾米莉和我妈妈是同一类人 | 
| [31:54] | And I do not wanna marry my mother. | 我可不想跟我妈那样的人结婚 | 
| [32:00] | Can I show you something? | 给你看点东西行吗 | 
| [32:11] | Remember this? | 记得这个么 | 
| [32:14] | I gave it to you that summer. | 那个夏天我送给你的 | 
| [32:20] | I never told you, but… | 我从来没告诉过你 但是… | 
| [32:23] | After the accident, I thought I’d lost you. | 在事故之后 我以为我失去你了 | 
| [32:26] | I spent that night pacing the hospital halls, | 一整晚我都徘徊在医院大厅 | 
| [32:31] | by the time the doctors came by to tell me that you were stable, | 医生过来告诉我你情况稳定的时候 | 
| [32:34] | the diamond had cut into my palm from clenching it so tightly. | 我因为把钻石攥得太紧 都割伤了手 | 
| [32:37] | I mean, I didn’t even realize the E.M.T.S had given it to me. | 我都没意识到是急诊医生把它给我的 | 
| [32:42] | You held onto it all this time. | 你一直留着它 | 
| [32:43] | I never… | 我一直以为… | 
| [32:45] | Thought you’d allow me the chance to return it. | 我不会有机会还给你 | 
| [32:49] | We can’t undo our past, Danny. | 我们不能回到过去了 丹尼 | 
| [32:50] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:52] | I just don’t wanna forget it, either. | 但我也不想忘记 | 
| [32:58] | Can I? | 能给你带上吗 | 
| [33:05] | I’m not asking you to commit to anything. | 我不需要你为任何事负责 | 
| [33:08] | I just can’t commit to Emily, | 但在我想和你共度此生的时候 | 
| [33:11] | not when I feel this way about you. | 我没法对艾米莉负责 | 
| [33:14] | I won’t risk losing you again. | 我不想再失去你了 | 
| [33:25] | Mm. No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 | 
| [33:27] | No, we can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 | 
| [33:29] | Okay? Not until you’ve spoken to her. | 懂吗 在你向她坦白之前 | 
| [33:32] | We won’t. We won’t. | 不会的 我保证 | 
| [33:35] | I just don’t wanna say good night. | 我只是不想和你道别 | 
| [33:46] | Someone had the daft idea of sending these here after the shower. | 某人愚蠢地在婚前派对之后把这些送了过来 | 
| [33:50] | And I thought that you might want to take these home. | 我觉得你可能想带回家 | 
| [33:52] | So you could get an early start on your thank-yous. | 这样就可以早点写感谢信了 | 
| [33:54] | It seems you could’ve had your staff bring them down to my house. | 似乎你可以让人把它们放到我房里 | 
| [33:57] | Oh yes, | 哦 对了 | 
| [33:58] | but there’s one gift I wouldn’t trust anyone to deliver. | 有一件礼物我不放心交给别人 | 
| [34:01] | But you’ve already given me the greatest gift, Victoria. | 但你已经给了我最棒的礼物 维多利亚 | 
| [34:05] | It was lovely to see Rohan again. | 能再次见到罗翰我很高兴 | 
| [34:06] | Emily… | 艾米莉… | 
| [34:08] | Had I known that you were keeping such a secret from Daniel. | 你瞒着丹尼尔一个这么大的秘密 | 
| [34:11] | That what you were banking on, isn’t it? | 这不就是你所希望的吗 不是吗 | 
| [34:15] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [34:15] | You’ve always known that I doubted your devotion to my son. | 你很清楚我一直怀疑你对我儿子的忠诚度 | 
| [34:19] | And I’ve never questioned his until now. | 但我从来也没怀疑过他 | 
| [34:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [34:26] | You see, for years, | 你看 这么多年了 | 
| [34:28] | The Grayson men have had a little pied a Terre near the met. | 格雷森家的男人都有一个备用公寓 | 
| [34:31] | And they’ve passed it down from generation to generation, | 他们代代相传 | 
| [34:34] | one after another have strutted around, | 还招摇过市 | 
| [34:37] | thinking their wives were clueless about their liaisons. | 以为老婆太愚蠢发现不了他们的小情人 | 
| [34:40] | But we’ve always known if we wished to. | 但我们想知道时就能知道 | 
| [34:42] | And we’ve passed that little card | 并把这张小卡片 | 
| [34:44] | to each new future Mrs. Grayson. | 传给每个新的格雷森太太 | 
| [34:46] | As a sort of wedding gift. | 算是结婚礼物吧 | 
| [34:48] | Well, I appreciate the gesture, Victoria, | 谢谢你 维多利亚 | 
| [34:50] | but Daniel and I are nothing like you and Conrad. | 但是丹尼尔和我跟你和康拉德不一样 | 
| [34:53] | We’re more alike than you think. | 我俩比你以为的相似多了 | 
| [35:04] | Go on. | 打吧 | 
| [35:05] | See for yourself. | 你亲耳去听吧 | 
| [35:18] | Hello again, Mrs. Grayson. | 你好啊 格雷森夫人 | 
| [35:20] | It seems your son and his lady friend | 看来您的儿子和他的女性朋友 | 
| [35:21] | have settled in for the night. | 今晚在这儿过夜了 | 
| [35:23] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 我还能为您做点什么吗 | 
| [35:26] | Anderson, can we get some more ice, please? | 安德森 麻烦你再拿点儿冰来 好吗 | 
| [35:28] | Right away, Mr. Grayson. | 这就来 格雷森先生 | 
| [35:31] | No. | 没有了 | 
| [35:32] | That’ll be all. | 这样就好了 | 
| [36:05] | You alone? | 就你一个人吗 | 
| [36:06] | Yeah. Daniel’s in the city. | 是的 丹尼尔在城里 | 
| [36:08] | Good, ’cause I wanna talk to you. It’s about your sister. | 很好 我想跟你谈谈 关于你妹妹 | 
| [36:11] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [36:14] | Some guy stole her phone. | 有人偷了她的手机 | 
| [36:16] | He was apparently blackmailing her with it. | 那人很显然在拿手机敲诈她 | 
| [36:19] | – Is she okay? – She’s fine, | -她没事吧 -没事 | 
| [36:21] | because your boyfriend beat the hell out of him in my bar. | 因为你的男朋友在我酒吧里把他打了个半死 | 
| [36:24] | – Aiden did? – Brutally. | -艾登打的吗 -非常凶狠 | 
| [36:26] | And I can see from your reaction that he hasn’t told you. | 从你的反应看来 他还没跟你说 | 
| [36:29] | Now you told me it’s none of my business | 你跟我说一切结束后发生什么 | 
| [36:31] | what happens when this is all over. | 不关我的事 | 
| [36:32] | But how well do you know Aiden? | 但是你有多了解艾登 | 
| [36:34] | I thought this was about my sister. | 我以为你要说我妹妹的事 | 
| [36:36] | Where did you meet him? | 你在哪里遇见的他 | 
| [36:37] | We trained together. | 我们曾在一起接受训练 | 
| [36:39] | We’re a lot alike. He lost his family, too. | 我们非常像 他也失去了亲人 | 
| [36:42] | So I heard. | 这我听说了 | 
| [36:43] | What do you want, Jack? | 那你还想知道什么 杰克 | 
| [36:44] | I wanna know that you know what you’re doing. | 我想要确定你知道自己在做什么 | 
| [36:46] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 | 
| [36:47] | Would you even tell me if you didn’t? | 就算你不知道 你会告诉我吗 | 
| [36:51] | You were always secretive. | 你总是那么神秘 | 
| [36:56] | Even when we were kids, and you’d see a shooting star, | 你从小就是如此 你看见流星 | 
| [36:59] | you’d never tell me what you wished for. | 你都不会告诉我你许了什么愿 | 
| [37:03] | I realize now it’s not because you didn’t think | 我现在发现了 不是因为 | 
| [37:05] | it was gonna come true. It’s because… | 你觉得愿望不会实现 而是因为… | 
| [37:08] | you’re afraid. | 你害怕 | 
| [37:10] | Of what? | 害怕什么 | 
| [37:11] | Of letting people in. | 害怕对别人敞开心扉 | 
| [37:13] | You know, maybe I was a lot smarter then, | 知道吗 或许我那时候比较聪明 | 
| [37:16] | because had I not told you the truth, who I really am, | 因为如果我没告诉你真相 我到底是谁 | 
| [37:18] | maybe you wouldn’t hate me right now. | 或许你现在就不会恨我 | 
| [37:20] | I could never hate you. | 我对你永远也恨不起来 | 
| [37:23] | And not for lack of trying. | 不是因为我没试过 | 
| [37:25] | It’s just, after seeing Aiden today, I… | 只是 看见今天艾登 我… | 
| [37:28] | I think you deserve more than you’re getting. | 我觉得你值得拥有更多 | 
| [37:30] | You don’t even know him. | 你都不了解他 | 
| [37:33] | And to be honest, you don’t know me. | 而且说实话 你都不了解我 | 
| [37:36] | Not anymore. | 至少不了解现在的我 | 
| [37:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [37:47] | You wanna know what I used to wish for? | 你想知道我以前许了什么愿 | 
| [37:51] | That nothing would ever change. | 我希望一切永远不要变 | 
| [38:11] | You didn’t call first. | 你没提前打电话 | 
| [38:11] | What if I had had company? | 如果我和别人在一起怎么办 | 
| [38:14] | Well, looks like you already got rid of them. | 看来你已经把他们甩掉了 | 
| [38:21] | Or you didn’t. | 或者没甩掉 | 
| [38:24] | Should I be concerned? | 我该担心吗 | 
| [38:26] | Turns out I didn’t need to be inside Grayson manor | 看来我不是必须在格雷森庄园里 | 
| [38:28] | to play my part. | 才能演好我的角色 | 
| [38:29] | I borrowed Charlotte’s laptop, | 我借用了夏洛特的笔记本 | 
| [38:31] | got her I.P. address, wi-fi code, | 知道了她的IP地址 无线密码 | 
| [38:33] | mummy’s credit card details. | 妈妈的信用卡详情 | 
| [38:34] | Now you tell me. But… that’s everything we need | 这是我们陷害维多利亚是凶器买主 | 
| [38:36] | to set up Victoria as the buyer of the murder weapon. | 所需的一切 | 
| [38:39] | I, uh, assume Emily knows you took advantage of her baby sis? | 我猜艾米莉知道你利用了她的妹妹 | 
| [38:44] | I merely took advantage of an opportunity | 我不过在帮助艾米莉的同时 | 
| [38:46] | whilst helping Charlotte. | 充分利用了这次机会而已 | 
| [38:47] | There was no need to pester Emily with the details. | 没必要告诉艾米莉细节 | 
| [38:49] | Look, this isn’t gonna be a thing, is it? | 这不是什么大事 是不是 | 
| [38:50] | You giving me guilt about | 你这是告诉我需要跟我女朋友开诚布公 | 
| [38:51] | how I need to openly communicate with my girlfriend? | 好让我感到内疚 | 
| [38:54] | -No. I just– – Good, | -不是 我只是 -很好 | 
| [38:56] | because there’s something I need you to do, | 因为我有点事需要你做 | 
| [38:57] | and it’s incredibly important. | 这件事非常重要 | 
| [38:59] | This stays between you and me. | 这是你我之间的秘密 | 
| [39:05] | “The choices we make”? | “我们的选择” | 
| [39:05] | 我们的选择 | |
| [39:08] | Daniel, uh, chose it. | 丹尼尔选的 | 
| [39:11] | Simple but profound, | 简单但是有深度 | 
| [39:14] | considering the lesson I’ve been trying to pass down to him. | 就我想要传授给他的经验来说 | 
| [39:17] | And what is that exactly? | 具体是什么经验 | 
| [39:18] | Discretion… | 谨慎 | 
| [39:21] | is essential in all facets life. | 在任何方面都很重要 | 
| [39:24] | You know, I may have single-handedly saved | 你知道吗 我可能以一人之力挽救了 | 
| [39:26] | Daniel’s relationship with Emily. | 丹尼尔和艾米莉的关系 | 
| [39:29] | I think that you might have some rewrites to do | 我想一旦他取消婚礼 | 
| [39:32] | once he calls off this wedding. | 你可能需要重新写点儿别的 | 
| [39:35] | Are you still in denial | 你还不承认 | 
| [39:36] | about how your transparent shower stunt backfired? | 你那明显的送礼会小动作适得其反了吗 | 
| [39:40] | Oh, come on. I know you were rooting for the other woman. | 行了 我知道你支持那个小三 | 
| [39:44] | Not surprising, considering you were one. | 也不令人吃惊 因为你曾经也是个小三 | 
| [39:47] | Mm. Thank god those days are over. | 感谢上苍那些日子结束了 | 
| [39:49] | Hmm. Do you remember that terribly obvious bachelor pad you took me to? | 你还记得你带我去过的那个单身汉之家吗 | 
| [39:54] | Oh, I… | 我… | 
| [39:56] | I got rid of that place years ago. | 我几年前就不去那地方了 | 
| [40:00] | I’m all yours now, darlin’. | 我现在完全是你的了 亲爱的 | 
| [40:03] | Pity. | 真遗憾 | 
| [40:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 | 
| [40:17] | Me first. | 我先说 | 
| [40:28] | But you already gave me a watch. | 但你已经给过我一块儿表了 | 
| [40:30] | Well, this wasn’t planned. | 这不是计划好要送的 | 
| [40:37] | But before you open it, | 在你打开之前 | 
| [40:39] | I have something to confess to you, Daniel. | 我要跟你坦白一件事 丹尼尔 | 
| [40:42] | I followed you. | 我跟踪了你 | 
| [40:45] | I saw you and Sara at the farmers’ market yesterday. | 我看见你昨天和莎拉在农夫超市 | 
| [40:49] | After you left, | 在你走后 | 
| [40:52] | I confronted her. | 我跟她对质了 | 
| [40:55] | And I broke down on that poor girl. | 我在那个可怜的女孩面前崩溃了 | 
| [41:00] | You know I trust you. I just… | 你知道我相信你 我只是… | 
| [41:03] | couldn’t get a hold of my emotions. | 控制不了自己的情绪 | 
| [41:06] | It was so unlike me that | 这特别不像我 | 
| [41:09] | I realized something else must be going on. | 我意识到一定还有别的事 | 
| [41:12] | So I went to the doctor. | 所以我去看了医生 | 
| [41:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [41:18] | I’m great. | 我好极了 | 
| [41:20] | As it turns out… | 结果是… | 
| [41:23] | we’re pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [41:27] | Look. | 看吧 | 
| [41:40] | Hey. Sorry I missed you earlier. | 抱歉之前错过了你 | 
| [41:43] | You want to, uh, you wanna come by tonight? | 你今晚想要过来吗 | 
| [41:46] | I can’t. I have a last minute meeting in the city. | 我不能去 我在城里忽然有约 | 
| [41:49] | – That sounds mysterious. – It is. | -听起来很神秘 -的确是 | 
| [41:52] | Someone contacted me, claiming to know enough about Conrad | 有人联系了我 声称知道很多康拉德的事 | 
| [41:55] | to fill a book of their own. | 足够写一本书了 | 
| [41:57] | Probably some lunatic looking for cash. | 可能是某个想赚钱的疯子 | 
| [42:00] | After my disappointing chat | 在今天和诺兰・罗斯 | 
| [42:02] | with Nolan Ross today, | 那场令人失望的谈话结束后 | 
| [42:03] | my fervor for the story is dying. | 我对这个故事的热忱消退了 | 
| [42:06] | Well, that’s too bad. | 这太糟了 | 
| [42:07] | Well, not if it means more time for nightcaps with you. | 如果这意味着有更多时间和你喝睡前酒就不糟 | 
| [42:10] | – Good night, Jack. – Good night. | -晚安 杰克 -晚安 | 
| [42:15] | Ah, you made it. | 你来了 | 
| [42:16] | Thanks for meeting with me, Ms. Davis. | 谢谢你来见我 戴维斯夫人 | 
| [42:19] | It’s Lydia. | 叫我莉迪亚 | 
| [42:20] | And believe me, the pleasure is all mine. | 相信我 是我荣幸之至 |