| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 | 
| [00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 | 
| [00:03] | 大卫・克拉克庭审 | |
| [00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 | 
| [00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death… | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 | 
| [00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 | 
| [00:12] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 | 
| [00:15] | I’ve been collecting names of Grayson Global employees. | 我一直在搜集格雷森国际的雇员名单 | 
| [00:17] | One of them will be willing to share their account. | 总会有一个愿意说出真相的 | 
| [00:20] | Thanks for meeting with me, Ms. Davis. | 谢谢你来见我 戴维斯夫人 | 
| [00:22] | It’s Lydia. | 叫我莉迪亚 | 
| [00:23] | I’m not gonna help you break up their engagement. | 我不能再帮你继续破坏他们的婚约了 | 
| [00:25] | Regret will haunt you, if you let Daniel go. | 这么放弃丹尼尔 你会后悔的 | 
| [00:27] | I want to tell you my plan for August 8th– | 我想告诉你们 我八月八日的计划 | 
| [00:29] | The day Victoria goes down for the murder | 维多利亚・格雷森要为艾米莉・索恩的死 | 
| [00:31] | of Emily Thorne. | 付出代价 | 
| [00:33] | I’m not asking you to commit to anything. | 我不需要你为任何事负责 | 
| [00:35] | I just can’t commit to Emily, | 但我无法全心全意对艾米莉 | 
| [00:37] | not when I feel this way about you. | 因为我是如此喜欢你 | 
| [00:40] | – I went to the doctor. – Are you okay? | -我去看了医生 -你还好吗 | 
| [00:43] | We’re pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [00:50] | When facing your enemy, | 面对敌人时 | 
| [00:52] | no amount of training can trump nature. | 再多训练也无法匹敌天性 | 
| [00:55] | It separates the strong from the weak. | 它能区分强者和弱者 | 
| [00:58] | And sometimes it tell us | 有时它会告诉我们 | 
| [01:01] | that surrender is the strongest move of all. | 投降是最强硬的一步 | 
| [01:07] | Let her go. | 放她走 | 
| [01:15] | Right there. Very nice. | 就这样 很好 | 
| [01:17] | Big smiles. | 笑得夸张点 | 
| [01:18] | Yeah, that’s nice, looking at each other. | 这样很好 凝视对方 | 
| [01:22] | Beautiful. | 美极了 | 
| [01:28] | Closer. | 再靠近点 | 
| [01:29] | Right behind her. | 站在她身后 | 
| [01:31] | Very nice. | 非常好 | 
| [01:33] | Lovely. | 真有爱 | 
| [01:35] | We got it! | 好了 | 
| [01:36] | All right. Next, is the Di Santo, | 接下来是迪桑托婚纱 | 
| [01:38] | which we’ll be shooting at the stables in 30. | 30分钟后我们将在马厩拍摄 | 
| [01:40] | That Lhuillier fits you impeccably, Emily– | 那件鲁里耶婚纱太适合你了 艾米莉 | 
| [01:43] | like it was made for you. | 简直像是量身定做的 | 
| [01:45] | Well, all of the dresses have been beautiful today so far. | 到目前为止 今天所有的婚纱都很美 | 
| [01:48] | Only 48 hours until the world gets to see | 再过48小时 世人就会看到 | 
| [01:50] | the perfect one you’ve chosen for your big day. | 你为大喜之日选出的完美婚纱了 | 
| [01:52] | Now aren’t there some questions you should be asking | 你不是该问几个问题吗 | 
| [01:54] | instead of just gushing over my fiance, Jess? | 而不是一直对我未婚妻赞不绝口 杰丝 | 
| [01:56] | Of course. | 当然啦 | 
| [01:58] | So tell me, boss, | 告诉我 老板 | 
| [01:59] | how does a man like Daniel Grayson | 像丹尼尔・格雷森这样的男人 | 
| [02:01] | take a back seat in all the nuptial preparations? | 怎么会不筹办婚礼的准备工作呢 | 
| [02:04] | By admitting I don’t know the first thing | 因为我承认我对筹办婚礼 | 
| [02:05] | about planning a wedding. | 一窍不通 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, he’s being modest. | 他只是谦虚而已 | 
| [02:07] | Daniel actually selected the color scheme, the venue… | 其实色彩主题 婚礼地点都是他选的 | 
| [02:11] | the cake. | 还有蛋糕 | 
| [02:12] | And what are your plans for the days that follow? | 你们对接下来的日子有何打算 | 
| [02:14] | Where will you be residing, for instance? | 比如你们打算住在哪里 | 
| [02:16] | Or when will you be needing a nursery? | 你们什么时候会需要婴儿房呢 | 
| [02:19] | – Well– – The wedding’s been our main focus. | -这个 -婚礼才是我们的主要焦点 | 
| [02:21] | One thing at a time. All right? | 一次说一件事 好吗 | 
| [02:25] | We’ll be right out. | 我们马上出来 | 
| [02:31] | I don’t know how long I can keep our little secret. | 我不知道还能保密多久 | 
| [02:34] | Not that I want to tell a journalist before your parents. | 我不是想在告诉你父母之前先告诉记者 | 
| [02:37] | Well, let’s just keep it quiet until after the wedding. | 等婚礼后再说吧 | 
| [02:39] | I don’t want it to overshadow your day. | 我不希望这件事掩盖大喜之日的风头 | 
| [02:43] | Besides, I thought you preferred to avoid all this publicity. | 再说 你不是比较喜欢低调吗 | 
| [02:47] | I don’t know. For some reason, I’m just bursting to tell the world. | 我不知道 不知怎么 我好想告诉整个世界 | 
| [02:49] | Mm. Well, the truth is, | 事实是 | 
| [02:51] | “Voulez” has put so much into this article | 《想》已经为这篇文章花了很多精力 | 
| [02:53] | that changing it now would… | 现在改变会… | 
| [02:56] | throw the issue into chaos. | 让一切大乱 | 
| [02:57] | And we can’t take that risk. | 我们没法冒那个险 | 
| [03:00] | Emily, I need you in that Di Santo, Please. | 艾米莉 快来试这件迪桑托 | 
| [03:09] | 黄昏套房 | |
| [03:11] | Hopefully, | 但愿 | 
| [03:12] | these new accommodations will suit your tastes. | 这个新住所能让你满意 | 
| [03:14] | Anything would be better than that motel you caged me in. | 什么房间都比之前的汽车旅馆好 | 
| [03:17] | I’ve had handbags bigger than that room. | 我的手袋都比那房间大 | 
| [03:22] | And where’s my per diem? | 我的日津贴[每日饮食]在哪呢 | 
| [03:26] | Just call room service. | 叫客房服务吧 | 
| [03:29] | I’m not talking carbs. | 我说的不是吃的 | 
| [03:32] | I’m talking Cartier. | 而是卡地亚珠宝 | 
| [03:34] | I’ve told you, you’re not to go out in public. | 我跟你说过了 你不许出去 | 
| [03:37] | I need to protect my source until my story is finished. | 在我的报道写完之前 我得保护线人 | 
| [03:42] | Your story? | 你的报道 | 
| [03:43] | You’d still be asking useless questions about Nolan Ross | 如果没有我 你应该还在问关于诺兰・罗斯的 | 
| [03:46] | if I hadn’t reached out. | 毫无价值的问题 | 
| [03:47] | And I’ll be grateful if there is, in fact, truth | 如果能证明大卫・克拉克的嫌疑 | 
| [03:49] | to the conspiracy theory that David Clarke was framed. | 是被陷害的 我感激不尽 | 
| [03:53] | But without telling me who was behind it | 但你不告诉我幕后黑手是谁 | 
| [03:55] | and finding me someone who can corroborate your claim, | 也没法找到能证实你说法的人 | 
| [03:58] | our story is nothing but a common myth, | 我们的报道只不过是个谣言 | 
| [04:02] | and I won’t print that. | 我不会将之见报的 | 
| [04:05] | I’ll need a list of people who can back you up, | 我需要能支持你说法的人的名单 | 
| [04:07] | and their connection to what happened. | 以及他们和发生的事有何联系 | 
| [04:13] | No good ever comes from dredging up the past– | 回忆往事从来都没有好处 | 
| [04:16] | especially ours. | 特别是我们的往事 | 
| [04:18] | Well, as difficult as it may be | 虽然我们两个 | 
| [04:19] | for either of us to remember, my dear, | 都很难想起来 亲爱的 | 
| [04:22] | we had some good times. | 我们也有过美好时光啊 | 
| [04:24] | Oh, that would call into question your definition of “Good.” | 这就要看你所谓的”美好”是什么意思了 | 
| [04:29] | As you can see, in lieu of a proper muse, | 如你所见 为了唤醒回忆 | 
| [04:30] | I’m forced to turn to photographs | 我不会苦思冥想 | 
| [04:32] | to rouse my recollection for my memoirs. | 而是去回味以前的照片 | 
| [04:35] | Do you care to take a trip with me down memory lane? | 你想和我一起回忆往事吗 | 
| [04:47] | Oh, my goodness, | 天啊 | 
| [04:48] | look how beautiful and innocent he was. | 瞧瞧他有多帅 多天真无邪 | 
| [04:51] | – Had we even settled on a name yet? – No. | -我们那时定了名字吗 -没有 | 
| [04:53] | Daniel was still “Baby boy Grayson.” | 当时还是”格雷森家的宝宝” | 
| [05:00] | And now he’s marrying that charlatan. | 而现在他要娶那个骗子 | 
| [05:03] | Oh… this again. | 又来了 | 
| [05:05] | Listen, after your little stunt at Emily’s bridal luncheon, | 你在艾米莉的婚前派对上耍了那些小手段之后 | 
| [05:08] | you are one loosely veiled speech away from the looney bin. | 你的精神失常已经昭然若揭了 | 
| [05:12] | Reel it in, Victoria. | 收敛点吧 维多利亚 | 
| [05:14] | I was showing him the truth. | 我是在告诉他事实 | 
| [05:15] | Just let him be. | 就让他去吧 | 
| [05:18] | Your other son became a murderer after only six months with you. | 你的另一个儿子和你待了半年就成了杀人犯 | 
| [05:20] | You know, the time has come for you to stop this foolish interfering. | 别再愚蠢地多管闲事了 | 
| [05:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [05:27] | I have every confidence | 我完全有信心 | 
| [05:29] | that with his heart yearning for another, | 我们儿子的心里已经有了别人 | 
| [05:31] | our baby boy will put an end to Emily himself. | 他会自己主动和艾米莉了断的 | 
| [05:39] | 丹尼尔及艾米莉 婚礼主题 | |
| [05:47] | Oh, so being busy at work isn’t just an excuse? | 原来工作忙不只是借口而已 | 
| [05:52] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [05:53] | Sara, I’m not avoiding you, okay? It’s just– | 莎拉 我不是在躲你 只是… | 
| [05:56] | It’s been a week. | 已经整整一周了 | 
| [05:57] | You know, every day I wear this, I feel worse. | 我多戴着它一天 我就越难受 | 
| [06:00] | If you’re not ready to leave Emily, then… | 如果你还没准备好离开艾米莉 那… | 
| [06:03] | I’m not gonna wait around. Okay, I’m not that girl. | 我不会傻傻地等 我不是那种女孩 | 
| [06:06] | I’m not asking you to be. | 我不是要你那样 | 
| [06:07] | It’s just things with Emily are a little… | 只是和艾米莉的事有点… | 
| [06:10] | They’re a little more complicated than you know. | 比你所知得更复杂一点 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah, well, it looks picture-perfect to me. | 这些照片在我看来挺完美的 | 
| [06:19] | This is all just show, okay? It’s… | 这些都只是作秀 | 
| [06:22] | “Voulez’s” start has been less than ideal. | 《想》的创刊号发展不够理想 | 
| [06:24] | And a spread like this sells magazines, which I need. | 这样的报道有利于提高销量 这正是我需要的 | 
| [06:28] | Yeah, well, I need to stop feeling like the other woman. | 可我不想一直觉得自己是第三者 | 
| [06:30] | So make up your damn mind. | 所以 赶紧给我做决定 | 
| [06:34] | Sara, come… | 莎拉 别 | 
| [06:36] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [06:46] | There’s the blushing bride. | 娇羞的新娘来啦 | 
| [06:47] | I would offer you a cocktail, if you weren’t with child. | 如果你没怀孕的话 我就请你喝鸡尾酒了 | 
| [06:51] | Has the package arrived yet? | 包裹到了吗 | 
| [06:52] | No, not till tomorrow. | 还没 明天才会到 | 
| [06:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:56] | Daniel’s wavering. He’s been distant all week. | 丹尼尔还在犹豫不决 他一整周都在疏远我 | 
| [06:58] | The baby boom didn’t knock him off the fence, | 宝宝的惊喜没让他浪子回头 | 
| [07:00] | – back into your arms? – Unfortunately, no. | -重回你的怀抱吗 -很不幸 没有 | 
| [07:02] | He’s still in contact with Sara. | 他还和莎拉藕断丝连 | 
| [07:04] | I think he’s keeping the pregnancy a secret | 我认为他不想公布怀孕喜讯 | 
| [07:06] | so she doesn’t leave him. | 是不想让她离开他 | 
| [07:07] | That’s the whole reason you played that card | 可是你正是为了拆散他们 | 
| [07:08] | – in the first place. – So… | -才这样的 -所以… | 
| [07:10] | Leak the story. | 把消息泄露出去 | 
| [07:11] | He’ll know it was me. | 他会知道是我干的 | 
| [07:13] | And I can’t risk losing his trust again. | 我不能再冒失去他信任的险 | 
| [07:15] | You also can’t risk losing him to Sara. | 你也不能冒险把他让给莎拉 | 
| [07:17] | Maybe it’s time we start using more drastic measures. | 也许该采用些更激进的手段 | 
| [07:19] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 | 
| [07:21] | I’m meeting with Victoria tonight | 今晚我要去见维多利亚 | 
| [07:22] | to finalize the seating arrangements. | 最终确定婚礼的座位安排 | 
| [07:25] | I guess I’ll… | 到时候… | 
| [07:26] | figure out a way to deal with it then. | 我再想办法 | 
| [07:34] | Did you get what I asked for? | 你拿到我要的东西了吗 | 
| [07:40] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 | 
| [07:41] | – It’s not part of her plan. – Yes, I’m sure. | -这在她的计划之外 -是的 我确定 | 
| [07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:53] | It looks good, Ross. | 看着还不错 罗斯 | 
| [07:56] | Now I just need one more thing– | 现在我还需要最后一件东西 | 
| [07:59] | Your advice. | 你的建议 | 
| [08:02] | Well, now where to seat Mr. Ross? | 安排罗斯先生坐哪儿呢 | 
| [08:04] | Hmm. I would say with your other friends, | 我本想说和你其他的朋友一起 | 
| [08:07] | but you don’t seem to have any. | 可你似乎没有朋友 | 
| [08:08] | I’d like to find a place for Nolan at the main table, | 我想给诺兰在主桌安排一个位置 | 
| [08:11] | seeing as he is walking me down the aisle. | 因为是他牵我走过走廊 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, none for me, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 | 
| [08:15] | Oh, don’t tell me that you’ve suddenly become | 难道你这位新娘忽然决定 | 
| [08:17] | a bride obsessed with her figure. | 要开始保持身材了吗 | 
| [08:20] | The wedding is less than two days away, my dear. | 婚礼两天后就举行了 亲爱的 | 
| [08:23] | The damage is already done. | 要减肥也晚了 | 
| [08:25] | No, nothing like that. | 不 不是那回事 | 
| [08:29] | You know, Emily, you surprise me. | 艾米莉 其实你让我很惊讶 | 
| [08:31] | After learning her fiancé was in the arms of another, | 在得知自己的未婚夫另有所爱之后 | 
| [08:33] | most self-respecting women would call things off. | 大多数有自尊心的女人都会取消婚约的 | 
| [08:36] | And many wives would leave their husbands, | 很多妻子也会因此离开她们的丈夫 | 
| [08:38] | and yet, here we are. | 但我们不都好好的吗 | 
| [08:39] | Am I to assume that you addressed this with Daniel? | 看来你已经和丹尼尔探讨过这个问题了 | 
| [08:44] | Daniel is going to be my husband | 丹尼尔会成为我的丈夫 | 
| [08:45] | and the father of my children. | 以及我孩子的父亲 | 
| [08:47] | I’ll address it the way I see fit. | 我会自己处理的 | 
| [08:49] | Your ignoring the problem will only make matters worse. | 无视问题只会让事态更严重 | 
| [08:52] | I can assure you. | 我可以向你保证 | 
| [08:55] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 | 
| [09:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:09] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 | 
| [09:13] | Don’t just stand there. Zip me up. | 别光站着 帮我把拉链拉上 | 
| [09:24] | 《复仇》 | |
| [09:34] | What in the hell are you doing here? | 你到底来这里干什么 | 
| [09:35] | Giving your wardrobe some much-needed editing. | 给你的衣橱做个必要的清理 | 
| [09:39] | You all right, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 | 
| [09:40] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你的表情像见了鬼似的 | 
| [09:43] | Well, you’ve certainly proved resilient before, Lydia. | 你曾证明过你那顽强的生命力 莉迪亚 | 
| [09:46] | I don’t know why I should be surprised. | 我不该感到惊讶的 | 
| [09:49] | I take it you saved her. | 看来是你救了她 | 
| [09:52] | I’m beginning to question the wisdom of my mercy. | 我开始怀疑自己是不是仁慈过头了 | 
| [09:55] | Emily, would you please excuse us? | 艾米莉 能让我们单独谈谈吗 | 
| [10:07] | Not only is the man of the house absent, | 不仅房子的男主人不在家 | 
| [10:09] | but his clothes are noticeably missing from his closets. | 显然他的衣服也不在衣柜里 | 
| [10:12] | Do I detect trouble in paradise? | 你们闹别扭了吗 | 
| [10:14] | We had a deal. You were never to come out of hiding. | 我们约定好了 你不会再出现 | 
| [10:17] | Neither were you. | 你也答应过 | 
| [10:19] | I should have known better than to trust the ice queen. | 我早该知道不能信任你这般无情的女人 | 
| [10:22] | When I bartered the evidence against Conrad | 我为了夏洛特的安全 拿着证据 | 
| [10:25] | for Charlotte’s safety and was forced to exit that plane, | 和康拉德周旋 最后不得不离开那架飞机时 | 
| [10:27] | I didn’t have to take you with me, Lydia. | 我没必要带上你的 莉迪亚 | 
| [10:32] | You owe me your life. | 你欠我一条命 | 
| [10:34] | Some life. | 那算什么命 | 
| [10:36] | I’m slinging drinks for honeymooners in Ecuador, | 我在厄瓜多尔忙着给度蜜月的人倒酒 | 
| [10:38] | while you’re the first lady of New York? | 你却逍遥地做着纽约州长夫人 | 
| [10:40] | You didn’t save me. You got rid of me. | 你那不是救我 而是赶走了我 | 
| [10:43] | I did disappear. | 我的确消失过 | 
| [10:45] | But my children were menaced again, | 但我的孩子们再次受到了威胁 | 
| [10:47] | and I had no choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [10:48] | And after the hell Conrad put me through, | 康拉德让我吃尽苦头后 | 
| [10:51] | I regret ever having left that plane. | 我甚至宁愿当初被炸死 | 
| [10:53] | Because of him, | 正因为他 | 
| [10:54] | I’ve become just as much a prisoner of these walls. | 我被囚禁在这些高墙之内 | 
| [10:57] | Maybe we should switch. | 也许我们可以交换 | 
| [11:00] | If it’s retribution you’re seeking, | 如果你是想寻求报复 | 
| [11:03] | perhaps you’ve forgotten who’s to blame. | 是不是忘了该去谴责谁 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [11:07] | Still so damn good at pointing that finger of yours. | 你还是这么擅长指责别人 | 
| [11:11] | I’m well aware that Conrad owes me big. | 我很清楚康拉德欠我多少 | 
| [11:14] | Keep my little drop-in between us… | 别把我的意外造访告诉别人 | 
| [11:18] | and maybe I’ll go easy on you. | 说不定我会对你网开一面的 | 
| [11:26] | Low returns like these are expected early | 在发行前期 这样的低回报 | 
| [11:27] | in a publication’s life. | 很正常 | 
| [11:29] | It took three years for my father | 我父亲花了三年时间 | 
| [11:31] | to turn a profit with European “Voulez.” | 才使欧洲版《想》开始盈利 | 
| [11:33] | We’ll do it in one. | 我们会在一年之内做到的 | 
| [11:36] | Oh, I have a few surprises up my sleeve, Mr. Sullivan. | 我还是有一些本事的 沙利文先生 | 
| [11:39] | I assure you, you won’t be disappointed. | 我保证 你不会失望 | 
| [11:42] | Okay, I must go. Thank you. Merci. | 好的 我该挂了 谢谢你 | 
| [11:45] | So this Mr. Sullivan is the reason you keep canceling on me? | 看来这位沙利文先生就是你一直爽约的原因 | 
| [11:48] | What’s he got that I don’t? | 他做了什么我没做的事 | 
| [11:50] | He buys 16 pages of advertising per issue. | 他每期都买16页的广告 | 
| [11:53] | Sure, but can he do this? | 当然了 但他能这样吗 | 
| [12:02] | Probably. | 也许吧 | 
| [12:04] | Just not as well. | 不过没你技术好 | 
| [12:07] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 | 
| [12:08] | What’s in the bag, Romeo? | 袋子里是什么 罗密欧 | 
| [12:10] | Well, three rescheduled dinners worth of food. | 一些吃的 弥补改期三次的晚餐 | 
| [12:12] | I hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 | 
| [12:15] | I’m sorry. Last week’s been crazy. | 不好意思 上周忙疯了 | 
| [12:17] | Yeah. That’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [12:21] | 康拉德・格雷森 | |
| [12:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:24] | Nothing. I just thought the Stowaway | 没什么 我刚想到偷渡者酒吧 | 
| [12:26] | had a messy filing system. | 文件归档系统太混乱了 | 
| [12:30] | It’s lucky you have an excellent chef, Mr. Porter, | 你很幸运 主厨的手艺不错 | 
| [12:32] | or I’d call Mr. Sullivan back. | 不然我会再打给沙利文先生 | 
| [12:43] | – Great music. – Thanks. | -音乐不错 -多谢 | 
| [12:45] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [12:46] | Hey, um… can we talk? | 我们…能谈谈吗 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah, of course. What’s up? | 当然可以 怎么了 | 
| [12:53] | Listen, uh… | 听着 | 
| [12:55] | I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 | 
| [12:58] | But… things aren’t working out. | 但 还是不行 | 
| [13:01] | Tell Jack I’m sorry. | 转告杰克我很抱歉 | 
| [13:06] | Is this because of Daniel? | 是因为丹尼尔吗 | 
| [13:10] | Am I that obvious? | 我表现得这么明显吗 | 
| [13:15] | I still love him, Charlotte. | 我还爱他 夏洛特 | 
| [13:19] | I know he’s getting married in two days. | 我知道他还有两天就结婚了 | 
| [13:20] | You’re the maid of honor, | 你是伴娘 | 
| [13:21] | and you probably think I’m awful. I– | 你可能会觉得我很讨厌 我… | 
| [13:24] | I don’t even know what I’m saying. | 我甚至不知道我在说什么 | 
| [13:27] | I was trying to quit. | 我尝试过退出 | 
| [13:29] | And I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你退出的 | 
| [13:32] | I’ve always thought you two belonged together. | 我一直觉得你俩是天造地设的一对 | 
| [13:34] | Maybe daniel just needs a little push. | 也许丹尼尔只需要一点小提醒 | 
| [13:36] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [13:37] | It’s too late. He’s already made up his mind. | 太迟了 他已经下定决心了 | 
| [13:41] | You let me be the judge of that. | 这一点让我来做判断吧 | 
| [13:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [13:49] | Daniel, she’s upstairs with your mother right now. | 丹尼尔 她现在就和你妈妈在楼上 | 
| [13:51] | Yeah, how is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 | 
| [13:53] | It’s really quite a story. | 说来话长 | 
| [13:57] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [13:58] | And I can’t believe you’re marrying this one. | 我也不敢相信你居然要和她结婚 | 
| [14:00] | So I guess that makes us even. | 我们扯平了 | 
| [14:03] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释下吗 | 
| [14:04] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们过会儿再谈 | 
| [14:05] | Oh, don’t let me keep you. | 别让我妨碍了你 | 
| [14:07] | As much as I love rehashing the past, | 虽然我很想叙叙旧 | 
| [14:10] | a girl needs her beauty rest. | 不过该睡美容觉了 | 
| [14:16] | It was lovely seeing you again, Lydia. | 很高兴能再次看见你 莉迪亚 | 
| [14:19] | Save it. | 省省吧 | 
| [14:20] | They may still be falling for that little act of yours, | 他们可能还听信你那套小把戏 | 
| [14:23] | – but not me. – Oh, Lydia. | -我可不信 -莉迪亚 | 
| [14:26] | I think you’ve pretty much cornered the market on falling, | 我告诉你 你一定会输 | 
| [14:28] | don’t you think? | 你信吗 | 
| [14:36] | – Daniel. – Are you all right? | -丹尼尔 -你没事吧 | 
| [14:37] | – Hey, come here. – Yeah, I’m–I’m sure. | -起来 -我没事 | 
| [14:39] | Are you sure? I’m calling the doctor. | 你确定吗 我打电话叫医生 | 
| [14:41] | Daniel, you’re overreacting. She’s fine. | 丹尼尔 你反应过度了 她没事 | 
| [14:43] | Mom, she’s pregnant. | 妈妈 她怀孕了 | 
| [14:45] | Come on. You okay? | 快起来 你没事吧 | 
| [14:50] | Sorry, Victoria. | 抱歉 维多利亚 | 
| [14:50] | I didn’t want you to find out this way, | 我也不想让你以这种方式知道 | 
| [14:52] | but… you’re gonna be a grandmother. | 但…你要做奶奶了 | 
| [15:08] | What could possibly be so important | 什么事这么重要 | 
| [15:10] | as to require my presence in your bedroom? | 还要把我叫到你卧室来 | 
| [15:12] | Well, our son is getting married tomorrow. | 我们的儿子明天就要结婚了 | 
| [15:15] | And since I have no clue as to what color | 而我完全不知道我的女伴 | 
| [15:17] | my date will be wearing, | 要穿什么颜色的礼服 | 
| [15:18] | I don’t know if I should go for the pearl or the bone. | 所以不知道该戴珍珠色还是淡灰黄色 | 
| [15:21] | Which would keep us from clashing? | 哪条领带能让我们不发生冲突 | 
| [15:23] | No tie in the world could accomplish that. | 世界上没有一条领带能做到 | 
| [15:27] | The bone. | 淡灰黄色 | 
| [15:30] | You missed quite a revelation last night. | 你昨晚错过了一个重大消息 | 
| [15:32] | Did you dig up another selfless deed from Emily’s past? | 你又挖出了艾米莉的什么过去吗 | 
| [15:35] | Another selfish act, rather. | 更确切地说 是她的自私行为 | 
| [15:37] | Emily announced that she’s with child. | 艾米莉说她怀孕了 | 
| [15:43] | – That’s marvelous. – Don’t be ridiculous. | -太好了 -别可笑了 | 
| [15:45] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 | 
| [15:47] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [15:48] | To trap Daniel into marrying her one day before their wedding? | 为了在婚礼的前一天诱骗丹尼尔和她结婚吗 | 
| [15:54] | I’m thrilled. | 我很激动 | 
| [15:56] | And may even lead with happy news | 或许在我接受时代杂志访谈时 | 
| [15:59] | of the next Grayson generation… | 能够跟他们说说 | 
| [16:01] | when I talk with “Time” Magazine. | 关于格雷森家族下一代的好消息 | 
| [16:03] | Oh, they’re interested in you? | 他们开始对你感兴趣了吗 | 
| [16:04] | must be a slow news year. | 今年新闻传递得真慢啊 | 
| [16:07] | Well, there’s even talk of a cover. | 他们还准备让我当封面人物呢 | 
| [16:11] | And when exactly did this invitation present itself? | 那么这邀请究竟是什么时候的事呢 | 
| [16:14] | Oh, just this morning. | 就在今天上午 | 
| [16:15] | Well, I must admit That you definitely earned | 不得不承认 | 
| [16:18] | what’s coming to you. | 这确实是你应得的 | 
| [16:22] | Lydia Davis was my father’s secretary. | 莉迪亚・戴维斯是我爸爸的秘书 | 
| [16:25] | She betrayed him for a life in the Hamptons, | 为了汉普顿的生活 她背叛了我爸爸 | 
| [16:27] | So… I took it away from her. | 所以我使她无法继续在汉普顿生活 | 
| [16:29] | But she didn’t go down without a fight. | 但她也不是毫无反抗地离开[下坠] | 
| [16:32] | Five storeyes down, to be exact. | 更准确的说是从五楼坠落 | 
| [16:35] | Luckily, her tumble | 幸运的是 她摔了下去 | 
| [16:38] | provided us enough time to tie up a loose end. | 给了我们充足的时间来处理后事 | 
| [16:42] | Loose end? | 什么事情 | 
| [16:43] | She found a photo at a Grayson party. | 她找到了一张格雷森家族的宴会照 | 
| [16:44] | I was in the background. | 里面有我 | 
| [16:46] | Pre-Emily Thorne/ Amanda Clarke– | 之前的阿曼达 也就是现在的艾米莉 | 
| [16:47] | all brunette bangs and bad attitude. | 深色刘海和坏脾气的女孩 | 
| [16:51] | Nolan fixed it before she could prove anything, | 诺兰在她说出实情之前搞定了一切 | 
| [16:53] | but… she still has it out for me. | 但是 她还是抓着我的把柄 | 
| [16:56] | What do you think she wants this time? | 你觉得她这次想要什么 | 
| [16:57] | Whatever a pretty blonde who comes to the Hamptons wants– | 一个金发美女来到汉普顿的目的只有 | 
| [17:01] | revenge. | 复仇 | 
| [17:02] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我不能轻易相信她 | 
| [17:04] | I need you to find out what she’s up to | 我需要你帮我查出她到底想干什么 | 
| [17:05] | so we can put a stop to it. | 这样我们可以及时阻止 | 
| [17:06] | I’m on it. | 我答应你 | 
| [17:07] | Uh, any tips? | 有什么提示吗 | 
| [17:08] | Gird your loins. | 不能松懈 | 
| [17:09] | And speaking of– has Daniel come around | 顺便问一下 | 
| [17:12] | to accepting the fruit of his? | 丹尼尔接受了你怀孕的事吗 | 
| [17:13] | I got him to spill the news of my pregnancy | 我昨晚让他把我怀孕的信息 | 
| [17:15] | to Victoria last night. | 透露给了维多利亚 | 
| [17:17] | What’s next? | 下一步呢 | 
| [17:19] | Well, we all know Victoria has a difficult time | 我们都了解维多利亚不太善于 | 
| [17:21] | keeping secrets. | 保守秘密 | 
| [17:23] | I have a few phone calls to make. | 我要打几个电话 | 
| [17:37] | I had a feeling I’d find you here. | 我就知道能在这里碰到你 | 
| [17:39] | Charlotte, what are you doing here? | 夏洛特 你在这里干什么 | 
| [17:42] | You always run this trail when you’re stressed. | 你压力过大时就会选择这条路跑 | 
| [17:44] | What are you running from now? | 那么你现在在逃避什么 | 
| [17:46] | Charlotte, come on. | 夏洛特 求你了 | 
| [17:47] | Talk to me, Daniel. | 跟我讲讲 丹尼尔 | 
| [17:52] | Everything was good with Emily– | 艾米莉一切都好 | 
| [17:55] | really good. | 真的 | 
| [17:57] | I mean, I had “Voulez.” We were finally getting married. | 我们上了《想》 我们终于要结婚了 | 
| [18:02] | I was happy. And then… | 我很开心 但是 | 
| [18:05] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [18:07] | The one girl who could throw me for a loop. | 就是她让我情绪如此波动 | 
| [18:10] | I mean, I love Emily, | 我爱艾米莉 | 
| [18:12] | but the way I feel when I’m with Sara | 但是每次和莎拉在一起时 | 
| [18:13] | makes me question everything. | 我又开始怀疑一切 | 
| [18:15] | Then maybe you should. | 那么也许你应该怀疑 | 
| [18:16] | No, no, no. You don’t understand, okay? | 不 你根本不懂 好吗 | 
| [18:18] | You don’t– you don’t get it. | 你不懂 | 
| [18:19] | Danny, it’s me– | 丹尼 我懂 | 
| [18:20] | If I hadn’t run into Sara at the bakery | 如果我没有在面包房里遇见莎拉 | 
| [18:21] | everything would be fine. But… | 一切都不会变 但是 | 
| [18:23] | It’s not. I’m not. | 不是 | 
| [18:26] | Look, I-I gotta run, okay? | 我要继续跑步了 | 
| [18:39] | I need to talk to you about something, man. | 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [18:41] | Your talk with Margaux didn’t work. | 你跟玛尔戈的谈话没有起到作用 | 
| [18:43] | Even though you– you threw her off the scent, | 就算你之前把她糊弄过去了 | 
| [18:44] | she’s–she’s still digging into Conrad. | 她还是在查康拉德 | 
| [18:46] | Is there way that you can… | 有没有办法 | 
| [18:48] | take control of her computer | 可以监控她的电脑 | 
| [18:49] | and keep track of what she’s writing? | 追踪她都写了些什么 | 
| [18:52] | Yes. But it’s just a bit complicated. | 可以 但是有点麻烦 | 
| [18:56] | I’d need her, uh– | 我需要她的 | 
| [18:57] | Her I.P. address? | IP地址吗 | 
| [19:03] | I don’t know whether to be impressed or terrified. | 我不知该说是服了你 还是怕了你了 | 
| [19:05] | Trust me, going behind Margaux’s back | 相信我 偷偷查这个 | 
| [19:06] | is the last way I want to handle the situation, | 是我为了控制局面不得不采取的办法 | 
| [19:08] | but I can’t let her get any deeper. | 我不能让她越陷越深 | 
| [19:10] | Then tell her the truth. | 那么就告诉她真相 | 
| [19:12] | And become her biggest source? | 然后成为她最大的线人吗 | 
| [19:13] | She’s a journalist, Nolan. She’ll follow the story. | 她是记者 诺兰 她会把这个事追查下去的 | 
| [19:16] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能肯定 | 
| [19:19] | Why don’t you let her decide? | 为什么不让她自己决定呢 | 
| [19:21] | Can you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 | 
| [19:28] | Thanks again for coming to Dr. Rosen’s with me. | 谢谢你陪我找罗森医生 | 
| [19:31] | Of course. | 我应该做的 | 
| [19:36] | Oh, my God! Daniel, look! | 天哪 丹尼尔 快看 | 
| [19:38] | How did the press find out we were here? | 记者怎么知道我们在这儿的 | 
| [19:39] | Emily! Emily! Emily! | 艾米莉 艾米莉 | 
| [19:41] | This is impossible. We only told your mother. | 不可能 我们只告诉了你妈妈 | 
| [19:43] | I can’t believe her. Oh, my gosh. | 不敢相信 天哪 | 
| [19:45] | Just put– just put the top up. | 快把车顶关上 | 
| [19:51] | Just go. Just drive. | 快走 开车 | 
| [19:56] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你都做了些什么 | 
| [19:58] | I told you we wanted to keep the pregnancy news quiet, | 我说过我们不想让媒体知道怀孕的事情 | 
| [20:00] | and you leaked it anyway. And for what– | 你还跟他们透露 到底是为什么 | 
| [20:02] | An-another shot at Emily? | 是针对艾米莉吗 | 
| [20:03] | I did nothing of the sort. | 不关我的事 | 
| [20:05] | And what makes you so certain that she wasn’t behind it? | 你怎么敢确定不是她干的 | 
| [20:07] | Come on. What possible reason could she have? | 算了吧 她为什么要这么做 | 
| [20:09] | To make certain that you marry her | 为了确保你会娶她 | 
| [20:11] | And not leave for Sara. | 而不是转向莎拉 | 
| [20:13] | What? What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 | 
| [20:15] | I know about your night in the pied a Terre. | 我知道在备用公寓的那一晚 | 
| [20:17] | Oh. Well, I didn’t sleep with her, | 好吧 我没有跟她上床 | 
| [20:20] | if that’s what you’re insinuating. | 如果你指的是那件事的话 | 
| [20:21] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 那也不关你的事 | 
| [20:22] | No, it’s Emily’s. | 跟艾米莉有关 | 
| [20:26] | You told Emily? | 你跟艾米莉说了 | 
| [20:27] | You’re damn right, I did. | 没错 我告诉她了 | 
| [20:28] | You are marrying one girl, | 你要娶一个女孩 | 
| [20:29] | and you’re in love with another, Daniel. | 但却爱着另一个女孩 丹尼尔 | 
| [20:31] | No, you don’t know a damn thing about who I love. | 不 你根本不知道我爱的是谁 | 
| [20:32] | I think I do, and so does Emily. | 我觉得我知道 艾米莉也知道 | 
| [20:34] | And that’s why she trapped you into this pregnancy business. | 所以她弄这么一出怀孕的事来套住你 | 
| [20:35] | You’ve completely lost your mind, you know that? | 你已经完全丧失理智了 | 
| [20:37] | Listen to me, she is a con artist. | 听我的 她就是个大骗子 | 
| [20:39] | She is– she is going to be my wife, | 她会成为我的妻子 | 
| [20:40] | whether you like it or not! You know why? | 不管你喜不喜欢 知道为什么吗 | 
| [20:43] | Because she is giving me the opportunity | 因为她给我了这样的机会 | 
| [20:45] | to raise a child the right way– | 在一个有爱的家里 | 
| [20:47] | in a loving home. | 来养育一个孩子 | 
| [20:48] | – Not with a loveless marriage. – Oh, come on. | -那不能是一段没有爱情的婚姻 -得了吧 | 
| [20:50] | – Daniel, open your eyes! – Stop! | -丹尼尔 睁大眼睛看清楚吧 -别说了 | 
| [20:51] | – She has deceived you from day one! – Enough! Enough! | -她从一开始就在骗你 -够了 够了 | 
| [20:56] | This time tomorrow, Emily and I will be married. | 明天这个时候 艾米莉和我就要结婚了 | 
| [20:59] | You lost. Okay? It’s over. | 你输了 都结束了 | 
| [21:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [21:15] | Jake? | 杰克 | 
| [21:17] | Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德・格雷森来了 | 
| [21:19] | Hope I’m not too early. | 但愿我没来太早 | 
| [21:22] | You’re right on time. | 你来的正是时候 | 
| [21:26] | My god. | 天啊 | 
| [21:30] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 | 
| [21:32] | Hello, Conrad. | 你好 康拉德 | 
| [21:34] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 | 
| [21:36] | Almost as hard to believe as “Time” magazine | 就跟《时代》杂志要请你做封面人物一样 | 
| [21:38] | wanting you for a cover. | 难以置信吧 | 
| [21:39] | You know, I always harbored a hope when Victoria survived | 维多利亚幸存下来的时候 我就一直怀有希望 | 
| [21:43] | that you’d done the same. | 希望你也能幸存下来 | 
| [21:44] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:45] | You’re the one that let me get on that plane. | 是你让我上的那架飞机 | 
| [21:48] | I’d be dead if it wasn’t your wife’s momentary lapse of evil. | 要不是某位恶人一瞬间的善心大发 我已经死了 | 
| [21:51] | Well, then I’ve never been more grateful for her | 那我真是从没有像此刻这般 | 
| [21:53] | than I am at this moment. | 感谢她了 | 
| [21:55] | And you look… | 你看起来 | 
| [21:58] | like no time has passed. | 一如往昔 | 
| [22:02] | I’m not falling for this. | 我可不信 | 
| [22:05] | We were engaged, Conrad, | 我们订婚了 康拉德 | 
| [22:07] | and you sent me to my death. | 你却送我走向死亡之路 | 
| [22:09] | Lydia, I did everything I could to stop you. | 莉迪亚 我尽了一切力量去阻止你 | 
| [22:12] | I mean, if memory serves, you conjured | 如果你还记得 你对我撒了谎 | 
| [22:13] | a sick mother to get away from me. | 说你母亲病了 从而离开了我 | 
| [22:15] | But I take the blame for inspiring such a turn, but– | 不过事情后来演变成那样 是怪我 | 
| [22:18] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不相信 | 
| [22:20] | Believe what you must. | 不由你信不信 | 
| [22:23] | You obviously thought I’d be set against you | 显然你觉得我会与你为敌 | 
| [22:24] | to use this ruse to get me here. | 才会用这招把我骗过来 | 
| [22:26] | But believe me, | 但是相信我 | 
| [22:29] | honesty would have worked. | 诚实才是最有用的办法 | 
| [22:33] | – I think you should go. – Why? | -我觉得你该走了 -为什么 | 
| [22:37] | Oh, I can see you’re not done with me yet. | 我看得出 你我还没有了结 | 
| [22:43] | Trust me, Conrad. | 相信我 康拉德 | 
| [22:45] | When I’m done with you, | 我想跟你了结了的时候 | 
| [22:47] | you’ll know it. | 会让你知道的 | 
| [23:15] | That should be all for today, Ms. Thorne. | 今天所有的应该都在这了 索恩小姐 | 
| [23:18] | Or should I say Mrs. Grayson? | 还是现在该称 格雷森夫人了 | 
| [23:20] | Not yet, Don. Let’s see how tomorrow goes. | 还不是时候 唐 看明天怎么样吧 | 
| [23:22] | – Thanks. – Hey, don’t stress. | -谢了 -别紧张 | 
| [23:24] | It’s gonna be the best day of your life. | 明天会是你人生中最棒的一天 | 
| [23:27] | Yeah, congratulations, Ms. Thorne. | 恭喜 索恩小姐 | 
| [23:29] | – Is it true? – Hey. | -是真的吗 -好啊 | 
| [23:32] | – Are you really… – Pregnant? | -你真的 -怀孕了吗 | 
| [23:35] | We wanted to tell you first, but… | 我们本想一开始就告诉你的 不过 | 
| [23:37] | I don’t care about that. | 没关系的 | 
| [23:39] | I’m just so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 | 
| [23:44] | And I promise to be a much better aunt | 我保证会做一个 | 
| [23:47] | than maid of honor. | 比伴娘更好的阿姨 | 
| [23:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [23:51] | I just feel like I haven’t been very helpful, | 我只是觉得我没帮上什么忙 | 
| [23:54] | to you or Daniel. | 无论对你 还是丹尼尔 | 
| [23:56] | But I want you to know that I have your back. | 但是你要知道 我会一直支持你的 | 
| [24:01] | And if you’ll let me, your hands and feet. | 现在 伸出你的手和脚吧 | 
| [24:05] | Ladies? | 女士们 | 
| [24:09] | – Hi. Hi, Ms. Thorne. – What is this? | -你好 索恩小姐 -这是干什么 | 
| [24:10] | It’s the day before your wedding. | 今天是你婚礼的前一天 | 
| [24:12] | You deserve to be pampered. | 你该享受一把 | 
| [24:13] | So you’re getting a mani-pedi. | 所以给你修修指甲 | 
| [24:15] | Thank you, Charlotte. I love it. | 谢谢你 夏洛特 我可喜欢了 | 
| [24:17] | Hey, we’re sisters. It’s the least I can do. | 我们可是姐妹 尽一份力罢了 | 
| [24:36] | Margaux LeMarchal speaking. | 我是玛尔戈・勒马尔查尔 | 
| [24:37] | Ms. LeMarchal, this is the concierge desk | 勒马尔查尔小姐 | 
| [24:40] | at the Stella Hotel. | 这里是斯特拉酒店的礼宾接待处 | 
| [24:42] | I’m terribly sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰您 | 
| [24:43] | But… A bottle of krug brut was ordered to your guest’s room | 但是 今天下午一位访客在您的客房 | 
| [24:47] | by a visitor this afternoon. | 点了一瓶库克香槟 | 
| [24:49] | A visitor? | 访客 | 
| [24:50] | Yes. Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 | 
| [24:51] | Would you prefer that charged to your room | 您是希望把费用算在您的房费里 | 
| [24:53] | or to Mr. Grayson’s personal account? | 还是算在格雷森先生的私人账上 | 
| [24:57] | What the hell were you doing? | 你到底在干什么 | 
| [24:58] | I wanted him to pay, so I was trying to trap him. | 我想让他付出代价 所以我试着给他下套 | 
| [25:02] | – And? – I got nothing. | -然后呢 -什么也没得到 | 
| [25:04] | So you put my entire story at risk? | 所以你置我的整个报道于危险之中 | 
| [25:07] | And for what–a few dresses and a quick accouplement? | 为了什么 几条裙子和一场艳遇吗 | 
| [25:14] | He’s not the man I remembered. | 他不是我记忆里的那个人了 | 
| [25:16] | Are you just playing me to reunite with an old flame? | 你是在玩弄我好 让你跟旧情人重聚吗 | 
| [25:21] | You’re of no use to me if I can’t trust you. | 如果我不能信任你 你就一无是处 | 
| [25:24] | Consider our arrangement terminated. | 我想我们的协议到此为止 | 
| [25:29] | This stays with me. | 我要留着这个 | 
| [25:31] | Oh, you don’t have much left to cling to, | 你也没什么能依靠的了 | 
| [25:34] | do you, Ms. Davis? | 不是吗 戴维斯女士 | 
| [25:50] | The time has come for Victoria to pay | 是时候了 | 
| [25:51] | the ultimate price. | 维多利亚得付出最终的代价了 | 
| [25:54] | And I bring a gift to help you do just that. | 我为此给你带了礼物 能帮到你 | 
| [25:57] | Ms. Davis will no longer be a problem. | 戴维斯女士不再是个问题 | 
| [25:58] | 寄给: 维多利亚・格雷森 老蒙托克高速 3340 纽约 NY 11900 203 | |
| [25:59] | Turns out she was selling her dirty Grayson secrets | 其实她是想把格雷森家那些肮脏的秘密 | 
| [26:01] | to our resident Lois Lane. | 卖给了我们的女记者 | 
| [26:03] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 | 
| [26:05] | But Lydia couldn’t help herself. | 但是莉迪亚克制不了自己 | 
| [26:06] | I caught her meeting with Conrad. | 我抓到她跟康拉德见面了 | 
| [26:08] | Old habits. | 本性难移 | 
| [26:10] | I alerted Margaux to her shifting allegiance. | 我警告了玛尔戈她的失忠 | 
| [26:13] | But once Margaux’s dispensed with her, it won’t be long | 一旦玛尔戈放弃了她 过不了多久 | 
| [26:15] | until Lydia’s crawling back to Conrad. | 莉迪亚就会回到康拉德怀抱 | 
| [26:17] | Let her. | 由她吧 | 
| [26:18] | It will keep Victoria distracted. | 这会分散维多利亚的注意力 | 
| [26:22] | Well, it seems that she’s, uh, distracted enough, | 如果你已经拿到那个手镯了的话 | 
| [26:25] | if you’ve already got your fingers on that bracelet. | 这足够分散她的注意力了 | 
| [26:28] | And I’ll slip it back into Victoria’s closet | 我会在维多利亚发现之前 | 
| [26:30] | before she ever knows about it. | 偷偷将它放回她的保险柜 | 
| [26:32] | Once it’s covered in gunshot residue, of course. | 当然 只要它已经粘上了射击残留物 | 
| [26:56] | Yes, I’m calling Mr. Harman please. | 你好 我找哈曼先生 | 
| [27:01] | Well, do you have a new contact number? | 那你有他的新号码吗 | 
| [27:04] | What about a forwarding address? | 那收信地址呢 | 
| [27:08] | Nothing. I see. Merci. | 没事 我知道了 谢谢 | 
| [27:15] | I despise people interrupting me when I’m working. | 我讨厌有人在我工作时打扰我 | 
| [27:18] | Unless, of course, they have a good reason, | 当然 除非他有很好的理由 | 
| [27:21] | and I’ve got a doozy. | 能给我带来极大的好处 | 
| [27:24] | Does this mean you’ve reconsidered my proposal? | 这是否意味着你重新考虑我的提议了 | 
| [27:27] | You wish. | 想的美 | 
| [27:28] | No, I stand steadfast by my statement. | 我始终坚持我的立场 | 
| [27:31] | You and everyone else. | 如其他人一样 | 
| [27:33] | Perhaps, as we say in the states, | 也许吧 就像我们之前说的 | 
| [27:36] | you are barking up the wrong tree. | 你找错目标了 | 
| [27:41] | Unlike the rest of you, | 我和你们不一样 | 
| [27:43] | I’m not so easily dissuaded. | 我是不会轻易被说服的 | 
| [27:46] | The truth is out there, | 真相一直都在 | 
| [27:47] | and I won’t stop until I find it. | 在找到它之前 我不会停下脚步的 | 
| [27:50] | Do me one favor– | 帮我一个忙 | 
| [27:52] | let me give you a lead. | 我就给你一点线索 | 
| [28:04] | I hope you haven’t written the chapter on me yet. | 希望你还没有写到关于我的那一章 | 
| [28:14] | You may have sweet-talked your way past the help, | 你可以说着过去你帮了我多少忙 | 
| [28:16] | but if you are here to exact more punishment, | 但是如果你来这儿是为了再数落我 | 
| [28:18] | you’ve clearly forgotten who I am. | 那你真的忘记我的为人了 | 
| [28:22] | Seeing you, I’ve remembered how much you mean to me. | 见到你 让我想起了你对我是多么重要 | 
| [28:26] | And I’ve come to my senses. | 我已经醒悟了 | 
| [28:29] | I realize I shouldn’t have chosen Victoria over you. | 我知道我不该背叛你 而站到维多利亚那边 | 
| [28:33] | I’ll never do that again. | 我再也不会那么做了 | 
| [28:41] | It seems we’ve both made mistakes. | 似乎我们都有错 | 
| [28:46] | Then let’s call it even. | 那我们扯平了 | 
| [28:49] | Shall we? | 好吗 | 
| [29:10] | You weren’t lying when you said it was complicated. | 你说的对 情况很复杂 | 
| [29:15] | I never lied to you. | 我从来不会骗你 | 
| [29:16] | But you didn’t tell me that Emily was pregnant. | 但是你没告诉我艾米莉已经怀孕了 | 
| [29:20] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [29:21] | Well, now’s your chance. | 现在你有机会说了 | 
| [29:26] | The moment I saw you in the bakery… | 我在蛋糕店见到你的那一刻 | 
| [29:31] | all the feelings I once had came rushing back. | 我曾对你的爱意又再次涌现 | 
| [29:36] | And I fell in love with you again. | 我又一次爱上了你 | 
| [29:39] | Sara, Emily’s having my baby. | 莎拉 艾米莉现在怀了我的孩子 | 
| [29:42] | We both know what a broken home | 我们都知道一个破碎的家庭 | 
| [29:43] | can do to a kid. | 会给孩子带来怎样的伤害 | 
| [29:47] | You know, I wish I could tell you that I don’t understand, | 我真希望自己能说不知道 | 
| [29:52] | That you’re making a mistake, but I can’t. | 说你错了 但我做不到 | 
| [29:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:01] | This is the way it is. | 这条路就是这样的 | 
| [30:05] | We’re just not meant to be. | 只是我们都不愿意面对 | 
| [30:25] | Good-bye, Danny. | 丹尼 再见 | 
| [30:28] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [31:10] | This family is so predictable. | 这家人可真相似 | 
| [31:13] | When threatened, | 每当受到威胁时 | 
| [31:14] | each Grayson has their own retreat, | 每个格雷森家的人都有自己的避难所 | 
| [31:17] | like a turtle’s shell– | 就像一个乌龟壳 | 
| [31:19] | Dad and his den, | 爸爸有他的公寓 | 
| [31:21] | you and this cupola. | 你有这栋别墅 | 
| [31:22] | Daniel’s running trail. | 丹尼尔玩失踪 | 
| [31:25] | Where’s yours, Charlotte? | 夏洛特 你的避难所在哪儿 | 
| [31:26] | And please don’t tell me it’s that bar. | 别告诉我是那个酒吧 | 
| [31:31] | I’m hoping it’ll be my new apartment. | 我希望我的新公寓能成为我的避难所 | 
| [31:35] | Once this wedding madness is over, | 等这场疯狂的婚礼一结束 | 
| [31:36] | I’m moving out of the stowaway. | 我就从这个龟壳里搬出去 | 
| [31:38] | It’s time I lead my own life, mom, | 是时候让我掌控自己的生活了 妈妈 | 
| [31:41] | just like it’s time for Daniel to lead his. | 也是时候让丹尼尔掌控他的生活 | 
| [31:43] | What we did with Sara | 我们让莎拉做的事情 | 
| [31:44] | hurt them both, | 让他们两个都受到了伤害 | 
| [31:46] | and Daniel was better off without us interfering. | 而丹尼尔没有我们的打扰会生活的更好 | 
| [31:48] | We don’t know that. | 我们并不了解他的感受 | 
| [31:49] | I do. | 我了解 | 
| [31:51] | I saw the pain he was in because of what we did. | 我看到他因我们的所作所为而感到痛苦 | 
| [31:54] | I’m done meddling, | 我以后不会再插手他的生活了 | 
| [31:56] | and it’s time you stopped, too. | 你也应该适可而止了 | 
| [32:15] | It’s tradition for a warrior to have a drink of sake | 武士在上战场前 | 
| [32:18] | before going into battle. | 都有喝壮行酒的传统 | 
| [32:29] | Now close your eyes. Focus. | 现在闭上眼睛 集中精神 | 
| [32:34] | When coming to the end of your journey, | 当你即将到达旅程的终点时 | 
| [32:35] | it’s important to reflect on the start. | 最应该回顾是如何开始这段旅程的 | 
| [32:39] | How you’ve changed, | 你变成了什么样 | 
| [32:42] | what you’ve lost, | 又失去了什么 | 
| [32:45] | and what you’ve gained. | 得到了什么 | 
| [33:12] | When you and I first met, | 当我们初次相遇时 | 
| [33:15] | we had both lost so much | 我们都失去了很多 | 
| [33:17] | and faced immense pain. | 并承受着巨大的痛苦 | 
| [33:20] | But out of that pain came something beautiful… | 但痛苦过后 我们都发现了非常美好的东西 | 
| [33:26] | Love. | 那就是爱 | 
| [33:28] | A love that will always triumph over darkness. | 一份终究会战胜黑暗的爱 | 
| [33:30] | A love that I would lay down my life for. | 一份我愿意付出生命的爱 | 
| [33:42] | Amanda Clarke… | 阿曼达・克拉克 | 
| [33:47] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [33:51] | Yes. | 我愿意 | 
| [34:23] | 护照 罗斯 阿曼达 | |
| [34:24] | Our last name is gonna be “Ross”? | 我们要姓罗斯吗 | 
| [34:25] | Yeah. Nolan insisted we be distant cousins | 诺兰坚持让我们做他的远房表亲 | 
| [34:29] | so that he can, you know, come and see us | 这样他可以来看我们 | 
| [34:31] | without attracting any unwanted attention. | 而不会引起不必要的注意 | 
| [34:34] | His heart is even bigger than his brain. | 他的心比他的脑袋还好用 | 
| [34:39] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 | 
| [34:40] | Well, I’ll remind you of that sentiment | 以后他每隔几个月就跑到我们家时 | 
| [34:42] | when he’s crashing on our sofa every other month. | 我会提醒你 何必现在如此感伤 | 
| [34:50] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 | 
| [34:53] | It’s Daniel. | 是丹尼尔 | 
| [34:57] | I should get going. It’s getting late. | 我该走了 已经很晚了 | 
| [35:06] | Here. | 来 | 
| [35:09] | It’s just, you know, | 只要… | 
| [35:11] | one more night, | 再过一晚 | 
| [35:13] | and then we’ll never have to spend another apart. | 我们就可以永远不分离了 | 
| [35:20] | One more night. | 再过一晚 | 
| [35:35] | – Thank you. – There you are. | -谢谢 -这个给你 | 
| [35:39] | I’ll take two of whatever you like | 随便给我上两杯酒 | 
| [35:41] | and a few minutes to talk. | 然后跟我聊几分钟 | 
| [35:43] | This is a nice surprise. | 真是个不错的惊喜嘛 | 
| [35:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:48] | I had an interesting conversation with Nolan. | 我跟诺兰进行了一次有趣的对话 | 
| [35:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [35:54] | What about? | 关于什么的 | 
| [35:57] | That there is more to Conrad than you’re letting on. | 你跟康拉德的联系比你承认的要更多 | 
| [36:01] | I don’t know what Nolan said, but, hey– | 我不知道诺兰说了什么 但是… | 
| [36:02] | That was the extent of it, actually. | 事实上 我就知道这么多 | 
| [36:04] | And that the story I’m so desperate to tell | 我迫切希望讲述的这个故事 | 
| [36:06] | somehow involves you. | 某种程度上也牵扯到了你 | 
| [36:09] | And if I care about you as much as he thinks I do, | 如果我和他想象中一样关心你 | 
| [36:13] | I should ask you about it. | 我就该来问问你 | 
| [36:16] | So here I am. | 所以我来了 | 
| [36:19] | Don’t be mad at Nolan, Jack. | 不要生诺兰的气 杰克 | 
| [36:21] | He just wants what’s best for you, | 他是想为你好 | 
| [36:24] | as do I. | 我也一样 | 
| [36:27] | Please. What is it? | 告诉我吧 是怎么回事 | 
| [36:41] | Conrad Grayson is responsible | 康拉德・格雷森是 | 
| [36:42] | for both the death of my wife and my brother. | 我妻子和弟弟之死的幕后元凶 | 
| [36:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:47] | And the secrets that you were looking to unearth | 你希望挖掘出来的秘密 | 
| [36:50] | are the reasons why. | 就是他这样做的原因 | 
| [36:51] | I can’t believe that, Jack. I’ve known him all my life. | 我不相信 杰克 我从小就认识他了 | 
| [36:54] | – I’ve never– – He’s a bad man, Margaux, | -我从来没… -他是坏人 玛尔戈 | 
| [36:57] | and he’s brought me a lot of pain. | 他给我带来了很多痛苦 | 
| [37:01] | Well, you could’ve told me that. | 你之前可以告诉我的 | 
| [37:04] | I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [37:06] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个斗士 | 
| [37:08] | I thought you’d try to make him pay. | 我觉得你会尽力让他付出代价 | 
| [37:10] | And since I’ve lost everyone who’s ever tried, I… | 所有想让他付出代价的人都已经不在了 | 
| [37:14] | I didn’t want to lose you, too. | 而我不想再失去你 | 
| [37:17] | Look, I don’t want to tell you how to live your life. | 听着 我不是想告诉你该如何生活 | 
| [37:19] | But if you keep digging, | 但是如果你继续挖掘 | 
| [37:20] | you’ll put yourself in danger. | 你将置身于危险中 | 
| [37:23] | It’s more than that, Jack. | 不止是这样 杰克 | 
| [37:27] | Telling that story would mean letting you go, | 如果讲述这个故事意味着失去你 | 
| [37:31] | and I’m not willing to do that. | 那我不愿意这样做 | 
| [37:34] | There’ll be other stories, | 世界上还有很多其他故事 | 
| [37:37] | but there is only one Jack Porter. | 但只有一个杰克・波特 | 
| [37:55] | Well, this is it. | 这是最后一个机会 | 
| [37:57] | Last chance to skip this silly tradition. | 最后一次跳过这个愚蠢传统的机会 | 
| [38:01] | It’s not silly. It’s nice. | 这一点儿也不蠢 这挺好的 | 
| [38:03] | The next time you see me, | 等你再见到我时 | 
| [38:05] | I’ll be walking the aisle in white. | 我将穿着婚纱走过走廊 | 
| [38:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:15] | I keep wondering why you’re not bringing it up. | 我一直在想为什么你不提这件事 | 
| [38:18] | My mom said she told you about Sara. | 我妈说她告诉了你莎拉的事 | 
| [38:24] | I didn’t sleep with her. | 我没和她上床 | 
| [38:26] | Okay? I-I was… | 好吗 我只是… | 
| [38:29] | confused and–and scared. | 有点困惑 害怕 | 
| [38:33] | The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you, | 我最不想做的事就是伤害你 | 
| [38:35] | and I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:39] | Say something, please. | 说点什么吧 | 
| [38:43] | Is it over? | 你们结束了吗 | 
| [38:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [38:48] | Yes. I ended it with her because you’re the only one I want. | 是的 已经结束了 因为你才是我的唯一 | 
| [38:52] | You’re the only one I want, too. | 你也是我的唯一 | 
| [38:55] | I’m all in. | 我现在全身心投入 | 
| [38:57] | With you… | 和你在一起 | 
| [39:00] | and the baby. | 还有我们的孩子 | 
| [39:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 | 
| [39:08] | Me neither. | 我也不会 | 
| [39:23] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 | 
| [39:25] | Ah. This is our vast anthology of event photography. | 这些是我们数目庞大的聚会影集 | 
| [39:30] | I had them fetched from storage | 我把它们从仓库里拿出来 | 
| [39:32] | to provide some inspiration for my memoirs. | 给我一些写自传的灵感 | 
| [39:34] | And now that my Muse has returned in the flesh… | 现在我的女神死而复生了 | 
| [39:37] | My cup runneth over. | 我已经别无所求 | 
| [39:40] | Would you mind if I… | 你介意我… | 
| [39:41] | No. Reminisce to your heart’s content. | 不会 去追忆你心中的似水年华吧 | 
| [39:44] | For tomorrow, | 从明天开始 | 
| [39:46] | we begin our future. | 我们一起创造我们的未来 | 
| [40:05] | 2003年格雷森国际新年聚会 | |
| [40:30] | Everything’s in place. | 一切都安排好了 | 
| [40:31] | Daniel’s on board. | 丹尼尔已经上钩了 | 
| [40:33] | Lydia’s preoccupied. | 莉迪亚在忙着解决其他事 | 
| [40:35] | The evidence is ready. | 证据也准备好了 | 
| [40:38] | I think we’re all set. | 我觉得我们已经准备就绪了 | 
| [40:39] | And you’re engaged to someone who knows the real you. | 你也和真正了解你的人订婚了 | 
| [40:46] | Well done, cuz. | 干得漂亮 朋友 | 
| [40:49] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的帮忙我一定做不到 | 
| [40:51] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:53] | Well, I guess I’m gonna have to get a new hobby. | 我想我得去找个新爱好了 | 
| [40:57] | What are your thoughts on spelunking? | 你觉得洞穴探险怎么样 | 
| [41:01] | Good night, Nolan. | 晚安 诺兰 | 
| [41:31] | Good evening, Emily. | 晚上好 艾米莉 | 
| [41:33] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [41:35] | To what do I owe this visit? | 这次拜访又要给我什么 | 
| [41:37] | Another empty gift box? Perhaps one for the baby? | 另一个空的礼物盒吗 给宝宝准备的吗 | 
| [41:40] | Oh, the time has run out for such frivolity. | 已经没时间玩这些小把戏了 | 
| [41:42] | Your wedding is tomorrow, and the game is over. | 你的婚礼就在明天 游戏结束了 | 
| [41:45] | I’ve washed my hands of it. | 我已经退出了 | 
| [41:48] | Instead, I’ve found a place at the main table for Nolan Ross. | 实际上 我在主桌给诺兰・罗斯找到了位置 | 
| [41:58] | 维多利亚・格雷森 不出席 | |
| [42:00] | He’s welcome to my spot. | 欢迎他坐我的位置 | 
| [42:03] | I won’t be in attendance. | 我不会出席的 | 
| [42:07] | Congratulations, emily. | 新婚快乐 艾米莉 |