时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:04] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:06] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:08] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death… | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:11] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:13] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:16] | You must go now. | 你现在必须走 |
[00:17] | Conrad is a ruthless man. You are not safe. | 康拉德很残忍 你在这不安全 |
[00:20] | I shouldn’t have chosen Victoria over you. | 我不该背叛你 而站到维多利亚那边 |
[00:23] | Lydia Davis found a photo of a Grayson party. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯找到了一张格雷森家族的宴会照 |
[00:25] | I was in the background. | 里面有我 |
[00:27] | Pre-Emily Thorne/ Amanda Clarke. | 之前的阿曼达 也就是现在的艾米莉 |
[00:28] | Emily announced that she’s with child. | 艾米莉说她怀孕了 |
[00:30] | – I’m thrilled. – She’s lying. | -我很激动 -她在撒谎 |
[00:32] | Emily’s having my baby. I’m sorry. | 艾米莉现在怀了我的孩子 对不起 |
[00:35] | Good-bye, Danny. | 丹尼 再见 |
[00:36] | I’ll slip it back into Victoria’s closet | 我会在维多利亚发现之前 |
[00:38] | before she ever knows about it. | 偷偷将它放回她的保险柜 |
[00:40] | Once it’s covered in gunshot residue. | 只要它已经粘上了射击残留物 |
[00:43] | Your wedding is tomorrow. I won’t be in attendance. | 你的婚礼就在明天 我不会出席的 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:34] | While I admire your determination, Ems, | 我钦佩你的决心 艾米 |
[01:37] | shouldn’t getting Victoria to your wedding today | 难道让维多利亚今天参加你的婚礼 |
[01:39] | be your sole focus right now? | 不该是你现在唯一的关注点吗 |
[01:41] | I’ve come too far to let her win. | 我做了这么多 不能让她赢 |
[01:43] | I’ll be damned if she robs me my wedding day. | 我绝不会让她夺走我的大喜之日 |
[01:46] | You know, there are more direct ways | 你知道 有更直接的办法 |
[01:48] | of dealing with this problem. | 来处理这个问题 |
[01:49] | She’s not getting off that easy. | 她不会这么轻易摆脱的 |
[01:51] | Well, I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[01:52] | but her cold feet have put yours to the fire. | 但是她的胆怯让你身处险境 |
[01:55] | What are your options? | 你有什么对策吗 |
[01:56] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[01:57] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:58] | Proving that blood… | 证明生命 |
[02:00] | is the most powerful thing of all. | 是最强有力的武器 |
[02:13] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready? | 你不该做做准备吗 |
[02:16] | To do what exactly, my dear? | 准备什么呢 亲爱的 |
[02:18] | Finally go down for the David Clarke frame-up? | 要为陷害大卫·克拉克一事付出代价了吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah, this list worked its way free from your bag | 当你忙着假装喜欢我时 |
[02:25] | while you were busy faking affection for me. | 这张名单从你的包里掉了出来 |
[02:28] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[02:29] | I think I’ve been played a fool by you and your wiles. | 我想我被你和你的阴谋诡计愚弄了 |
[02:32] | It’s obviously my greatest weakness. | 显然这是我最大的弱点 |
[02:35] | You’re the beneficiary of Ms. LeMarchal’s patronage, | 你是受过勒马尔查尔小姐恩惠的人 |
[02:37] | are you not? | 对吧 |
[02:41] | I was. | 我曾经是 |
[02:44] | But I-I… | 但是我 |
[02:45] | I told her I wouldn’t work with her anymore. | 我告诉她 我不会为她办事了 |
[02:48] | Well, nonetheless, this house has hit its quotient | 尽管如此 这所房子里已经有足够多 |
[02:50] | for vindictive harpies. | 心怀恨意 残忍贪婪的女人了 |
[02:52] | You’re more than welcome to resume slinging drinks | 你还是去愿意接受你的荒郊野岭 |
[02:55] | at whatever backwater berg will have you. | 独自饮酒吧 |
[02:57] | Please, Conrad. | 拜托 康拉德 |
[02:58] | I admit that when I returned, I wanted payback, | 我承认我刚回来时是想要报仇的 |
[03:01] | but I just couldn’t go through with it. | 但我没能下得去手 |
[03:03] | Get out. | 滚 |
[03:11] | 艾米莉·索恩 需要马上聊聊 | |
[03:26] | I gather from the tenor of your text | 根据你短信的意思 |
[03:29] | that all is not well this morning? | 我猜今早并非一切顺利吧 |
[03:36] | Victoria isn’t attending the wedding. | 维多利亚不肯参加婚礼 |
[03:41] | Why is it the women in my life | 为什么我生命中的女人 |
[03:42] | never cease to surprise and disappoint? | 一直要让我觉得惊讶和失望呢 |
[03:44] | I know that she and I have had our differences, | 我知道我俩有过分歧 |
[03:46] | but to miss her son’s wedding? | 但她居然不参加儿子的婚礼 |
[03:48] | Well, you and your union have my full support, Emily. | 我完全支持你和你的联盟 艾米莉 |
[03:53] | Good… | 那就好 |
[03:56] | because I already have no family. | 因为我已经失去家人了 |
[03:59] | And I’m sure their absence is amplified | 我肯定在现在这种日子 |
[04:02] | on a day such as this. | 他们的缺席让你更加难过 |
[04:04] | So please don’t think me presumptuous | 不要觉得我过于冒昧 |
[04:06] | when I hope that you might find me as… | 我希望你把我当做 |
[04:09] | adequate recompense. | 适当的替代人选 |
[04:11] | I do, Conrad. | 我觉得的 康拉德 |
[04:14] | And I know my father would share my feelings for you | 我知道如果我父亲还活着的话 |
[04:18] | if he was still alive. | 也会和我一样喜欢你 |
[04:19] | And perhaps he would’ve had some… | 也许他会有一些 |
[04:21] | fresh insight on how to deal with Victoria. | 对付维多利亚的独到见解 |
[04:24] | But sadly, you are stuck with a man who has very little sway | 不幸的是 现在和你在一起的男人对自己妻子 |
[04:29] | over his wife. | 完全没有影响 |
[04:32] | Then I guess this will be… | 那我想这是 |
[04:34] | the first of many things that Victoria misses. | 维多利亚会错过的众多事件中的第一件吧 |
[04:37] | The birth, the christening… | 孩子的出生 洗礼 |
[04:40] | her grandchild’s whole life. | 她孙子的整个人生 |
[04:44] | If only Patrick hadn’t left. | 要是帕特里克没走就好了 |
[04:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:48] | Because he reminded her of the pain her absence can cause. | 因为他提醒了她 她的缺席时能造成多少痛苦 |
[04:52] | Maybe his presence would’ve changed her mind. | 也许他在这 就会让她改变主意 |
[04:55] | I guess he’s gone. | 我想他走了 |
[04:58] | So Victoria’s attendance means that much to you? | 维多利亚参加婚礼对你来说有这么重要吗 |
[05:04] | I just want this day to be perfect, | 我只是希望这天从头到尾 |
[05:07] | from start to finish. | 都是完美的 |
[05:14] | Here. | 给 |
[05:19] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready? | 你不该做准备吗 |
[05:20] | Tux takes 10 minutes to get on, | 穿好晚礼服只需要十分钟 |
[05:22] | 12 depending on the cufflinks. | 如果袖扣不好扣 那就得花12分钟 |
[05:24] | Since our future’s riding on this issue, | 既然我们的未来取决于这件事 |
[05:26] | I figured I’d pop by. | 我想我还是去吧 |
[05:27] | Go. You’re making us all nervous. | 去吧 你让我们很紧张 |
[05:39] | Heard you were here. | 听说你在这里 |
[05:43] | I was– | 我在 |
[05:43] | Giving an interview for the article on your cake. | 为你蛋糕的文章 接受采访 |
[05:45] | I know. How’d it go? | 我知道 怎么样 |
[05:47] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[05:48] | Said nice things about you. I think I even meant them. | 说了你一些好话 还挺真心的 |
[05:52] | It’d be much easier if you hated me right now. | 如果你现在恨我 事情就简单得多 |
[05:55] | And I would | 如果我 |
[05:55] | if I hadn’t just booked two more gigs. | 没有又预定两份 我想我会的 |
[05:58] | Guess your master plan worked, huh? | 看来你的蓝图实现了啊 |
[06:00] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[06:03] | Listen, I want you to know– | 我想告诉你 |
[06:04] | Enough, Danny. | 够了 丹尼 |
[06:05] | I know you’re used to getting your way, | 我知道你习惯为所欲为 |
[06:06] | But you can’t make everything okay for everyone. | 但你不可能让每个人都顺心如意 |
[06:09] | Life doesn’t work like that, even for you. | 生活不是这样的 就算对你来说也不是 |
[06:14] | Congrats again. | 再次恭喜你了 |
[06:29] | Of course, Carrie. | 那是自然 卡丽 |
[06:31] | We have a 3:00 tea time, | 我们三点喝下午茶 |
[06:32] | which will allow for cocktails at sunset. | 这样就来得及在日落时喝鸡尾酒 |
[06:35] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[06:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:45] | Oh! Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[06:48] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[06:50] | Are you okay? What are you doing here? | 你还好吗 你怎么来了 |
[06:51] | – I’m fine. I’m fine. – Are you? | -我很好 我很好 -是吗 |
[06:53] | While you were sly to exile him to the nearest island, | 在你偷偷摸摸把他藏到离这最近的岛的时候 |
[06:56] | did you not think I’d come to know he was in Manhattan? | 你觉得我发现不了他就在曼哈顿吗 |
[07:01] | You stay away from my son. | 你离我的儿子远点 |
[07:02] | I was hoping to use dear Patrick as incentive | 我希望亲爱的帕特里克能让你回心转意 |
[07:06] | to change your mind about attending Daniel’s wedding. | 参加丹尼尔的婚礼 |
[07:08] | I can’t imagine why you would care. | 我无法理解为什么你会在乎这个 |
[07:11] | Oh, wait. Let me guess– Emily put you up to it. | 慢着 让我猜猜 是艾米莉让你干的 |
[07:14] | Well, she and I both agreed | 她和我都同意不能让你的缺席 |
[07:15] | that your absence shouldn’t become today’s focus. | 成为今天婚礼的焦点 |
[07:18] | So I’m going to quash my understandable resistance | 所以我会放下合理的成见 |
[07:22] | to embrace one son of yours | 接受你的一个儿子 |
[07:24] | if you’re willing to muster the love to support the other. | 如果你愿意表现母爱去支持另一个的话 |
[07:27] | If you think I’m going to be blackmailed | 你以为你们勾结一气 |
[07:29] | – by a collusion with that– – They’re right, Mom. | -就能威胁我吗 -他们说得对 妈妈 |
[07:33] | You worked so hard to repair our relationship. | 你这么努力地修补我们的关系 |
[07:35] | I wanted to do the same for Daniel. | 我也想为丹尼尔做同样的事 |
[07:37] | And that’s why I came when Conrad reached out. | 所以康拉德联系我的时候 我才答应来 |
[07:40] | When Conrad reaches out, | 康拉德联系你的时候 |
[07:41] | beware of what’s in his hand. | 一定要小心他到底打的什么主意 |
[07:43] | I approach with open palm, Victoria, | 我没打任何主意 维多利亚 |
[07:45] | hoping to leave our grievances in the past. | 只希望能让往日的恩怨一笔勾销 |
[07:48] | If anything should happen to Patrick, | 要是帕特里克出什么事 |
[07:51] | understand this, Conrad– | 听清楚了 康拉德 |
[07:53] | they will be wiping what’s left of you up with a sponge. | 你最后的这点资本也会被抹杀殆尽 |
[07:57] | I’ll have a tuxedo sent… | 马上我的燕尾服就会送来 |
[07:59] | Assuming we have a deal that you will attend | 我想我们达成一致 你同意参加 |
[08:02] | all wedding-related festivities. | 所有婚礼有关的庆典了 |
[08:05] | Say “Yes,” Mom. | 答应他 妈妈 |
[08:07] | For the family. | 为了这个家 |
[08:09] | Your family. | 你的家 |
[08:13] | Okay, let’s go over this one last time. | 好了 我们最后再过一遍 |
[08:15] | Before you board the Grayson yacht, | 在你登上格雷森家的游艇之前 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna sneak on side | 我先偷偷潜上船 |
[08:18] | and preset the gun we bought in Victoria’s name. | 预先放好我们以维多利亚名义买的枪 |
[08:21] | Then I will hide out and wait until exactly 10 past 9:00, | 然后我会躲起来 等到九点十分整 |
[08:24] | when you should be approaching the buoy. | 那时你应该到浮标附近 |
[08:25] | At which point, | 与此同时 |
[08:26] | you will premiere the Grayson family slide show, | 你将首次播放由我强忍恶心制作的 |
[08:29] | which I nauseatingly prepared. | 格雷森家庭幻灯片展示 |
[08:31] | When everyone’s watching, | 在大家看得聚精会神的时候 |
[08:32] | I’ll make sure Victoria leaves. | 我会确保让维多利亚离场 |
[08:36] | Then I’ll make sure she’s trapped, | 接着由我负责困住她 |
[08:38] | then await the sound of gunshots. | 直到枪声响起 |
[08:41] | And I’ll only fire once I’ve poured my blood on deck | 等我把作为她枪杀我证据的血液洒在甲板上后 |
[08:44] | as evidence that she shot me. | 我会只开一次枪 |
[08:49] | Once you’ve jumped overboard, | 等你跳下船 |
[08:50] | I’ll release Victoria’s door, ensuring her lack of alibi. | 我就放了维多利亚 确保她没有不在场证明 |
[08:54] | Now you have exactly 20 minutes | 接着你有20分钟的时间 |
[08:57] | until the coast guard starts the search. | 在海岸警卫队开始搜救前逃离 |
[09:00] | Retrieve the case from the buoy, | 拿到预先放在浮标里的箱子 |
[09:01] | use the mini scuba tank to get beneath the surface, | 用小型氧气瓶潜入水下 |
[09:05] | catch the current, and meet me at the beach. | 顺着海浪 和我在沙滩会师 |
[09:11] | Then finally, with means, motive, | 最终 在凶器 动机 手镯上的枪击残留物 |
[09:13] | gunshot residue on her bracelet, and no alibi, | 和没有不在场证明的多重证据下 |
[09:15] | Victoria Grayson will be under arrest for my murder. | 维多利亚·格雷森会因涉嫌谋杀我而被捕 |
[09:19] | And under questioning, I guarantee | 在审讯之下 我肯定 |
[09:21] | that she’ll roll on Conrad in an attempt to save herself. | 她会为了自保 供出康拉德 |
[09:26] | Let’s take down the Graysons once and for all. | 让我们一次把格雷森家一网打尽 |
[09:55] | You came to say good-bye? | 你是来告别的吗 |
[09:57] | Since you’re not coming to the wedding… yeah, Jack, I am. | 既然你不出席婚礼 是的 杰克 |
[10:09] | Look, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[10:10] | I’m sure you got a million things to do, | 我知道你肯定有很多事要做 |
[10:11] | and I’m not much for good-byes, so… | 而且我也不值得你特意来告别 所以… |
[10:41] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[10:44] | There’s one more thing I wanted to tell you before I go. | 在我离开前 还有一件事要告诉你 |
[10:48] | About Amanda. | 是关于阿曼达的 |
[10:52] | I was with her when she died. | 她去世的时候 我在她身边 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | I was able to get you off the boat. | 我把你救下了船 |
[10:57] | But by the time I made it back… | 但等我回去的时候 |
[11:02] | I couldn’t save her. | 已经来不及救她了 |
[11:05] | I held her in my arms, Jack. | 我紧紧地抱着她 杰克 |
[11:07] | And the last thing that she made me promise | 她去世前最后一件事 |
[11:09] | was that I would take care of you and Carl. | 就是求我答应照顾你和卡尔 |
[11:13] | And you’re just now saying this? | 你就这么轻描淡写的一句话吗 |
[11:15] | Why wait till now? | 为什么等到现在才说 |
[11:18] | I know it’s because you were | 我知道是因为 |
[11:18] | just too busy protecting your plan. | 你忙着隐藏自己的计划 |
[11:20] | Which I changed because you asked me to, | 因为你的要求 我已经改变了计划 |
[11:22] | because there was a time, Jack, when you were my best friend. | 因为曾几何时 杰克 你是我最好的朋友 |
[11:25] | But look at what you’ve become | 看看你现在变成了什么样 |
[11:26] | and who you’re turning me into. | 你把我变成了什么样 |
[11:28] | You are so selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[11:30] | You use everyone who cares about you. | 你利用了所有关心你的人 |
[11:32] | I lost Amanda, too. | 我也失去了阿曼达 |
[11:33] | You’ve taken everything from me! | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[11:38] | Even this moment. | 连此时此刻也不放过 |
[11:41] | This good-bye. | 这场告别 |
[11:44] | I know Amanda deserved better from me. | 我知道阿曼达值得我更好地对她 |
[11:50] | I just hope that one day, | 我只希望有一天 |
[11:52] | you can understand why I needed to do this. | 你能理解我必须这么做的苦衷 |
[11:59] | Good-bye, Jack. | 永别了 杰克 |
[12:14] | You did well playing contrite for Conrad. | 你在康拉德面前表示忏悔 表现得很好 |
[12:17] | Well, I meant what I said, | 我想让这个家重归于好 |
[12:18] | about bringing the family back together. | 这个想法是发自真心的 |
[12:19] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | But the idea of you apologizing to that man is nauseating. | 但让你对那个男人道歉实在令人作呕 |
[12:26] | Well, it got me through the door, right? | 至少这让我成功进门了 不是吗 |
[12:29] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[12:31] | I think you’re the only person who’ll get me through today. | 你是支撑我度过今天的唯一支柱 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[12:37] | Of course, I– | 更何况 我 |
[12:37] | I wonder what that tarantula has up his many sleeves. | 我想知道那个衣冠禽兽到底打什么鬼主意 |
[12:40] | We have to be ready to strike first. | 我们要准备好先出击 |
[12:42] | I can’t go down that road again. | 我不能再那么做了 |
[12:44] | Nor would I want you to. | 我也不想你那样 |
[12:46] | We’ll find more creative ways of dealing with Conrad. | 我们会找出更好的方法对付康拉德的 |
[12:51] | I don’t think I could ever bear the thought of losing you again. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[12:54] | You have nothing to worry about, mom. | 妈妈 你不要担心 |
[13:03] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[13:05] | I got your text. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[13:06] | Um, actually got all 40 of ’em | 其实40条我都收到了 |
[13:08] | over the past month. | 就在过去一个月里面 |
[13:10] | With a zero percent response rate. | 但是我一条回复都没收到 |
[13:14] | You really know how to make a guy feel special. | 你真的很擅长让人感觉自己很特别 |
[13:17] | Patrick, I spent a lot of time | 帕特里克 我花了很多时间 |
[13:19] | wondering what the hell happened. | 去想发生了些什么 |
[13:22] | I… | 我 |
[13:23] | About disappearing– Nolan, I’m sorry. | 诺兰 关于我的失踪 非常抱歉 |
[13:28] | There were reasons it was time for me to leave the Hamptons. | 我离开汉普顿是有原因的 |
[13:33] | It’s a good thing that I, uh… | 这样很好 |
[13:37] | like reunions. | 我喜欢重逢的感觉 |
[13:42] | Nolan, I can’t do this. | 诺兰 我不能这样 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:47] | And I-I-I know I’m the one that said | 我知道我是那个说 |
[13:49] | we shouldn’t care what other people think, | 不要在乎别人想法的人 |
[13:50] | but things have changed. | 但是情况变了 |
[13:54] | My mom really needs me right now, so I… | 我妈妈现在很需要我 |
[13:56] | Yeah, but I’m not… | 我知道 |
[13:58] | asking you to make a choice. | 我也没有逼你做出选择 |
[14:02] | Look, go to the wedding with her. | 和她一起去婚礼吧 |
[14:06] | Spend the after party with me. | 婚礼结束了再来找我 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:14] | It’s for the best. | 这样对大家都好 |
[14:56] | I know. Bugging the bride on her wedding day–bad form. | 我知道 在婚礼前夕打扰新娘不太好 |
[15:00] | But I thought we should talk. | 但我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[15:02] | I honestly don’t have time for this right now. | 实话说我现在没时间 |
[15:04] | Oh, funny that you should say that, | 你这样说真好笑 |
[15:06] | because there’s nothing honest about you, | 因为你的一切几乎都是假的 |
[15:09] | and I can finally prove it. | 我还有证据 |
[15:13] | Here’s the “After.” | 这里是后来的 |
[15:14] | clearly not you. | 明显不是你 |
[15:16] | Ready for the “Before”? | 准备看之前的了吗 |
[15:20] | And there you are, Emily. | 在这呢 艾米莉 |
[15:22] | Looks just like you, | 跟你长得真像 |
[15:24] | but with a billion fewer dollars. | 但是显然没有现在的你这么多金 |
[15:26] | What do you want, Lydia? | 莉迪亚 你想怎么样 |
[15:28] | For starters, I want my house back. | 首先 我想要回我的房子 |
[15:32] | It helped being next door to land a Grayson, | 在格雷森家族旁边真是方便 |
[15:34] | didn’t it? | 对吧 |
[15:38] | It’s yours. | 这房子是你的 |
[15:41] | Just please, | 只是 |
[15:42] | don’t ruin my wedding day. | 请你不要破坏我的婚礼 |
[15:46] | Leave the door unlocked. | 不要锁门 |
[15:48] | It’ll make it easier for me to move back in. | 这样我好搬进来 |
[16:09] | Mm. I’m sure that smile would be genuine | 我敢说如果你挽的是莉迪亚的话 |
[16:11] | if Lydia was draped over your arm. | 那笑容一定是真心的 |
[16:14] | I heard about your slumber party last night. | 我听说了你昨晚的睡衣派对 |
[16:16] | Oh, that was a momentary lapse of reason– | 那是丧失了理性的一刻 |
[16:18] | not unlike our last approach to the altar. | 就像我们上一次结婚一样 |
[16:21] | Mrs. Grayson, how does it feel | 格雷森太太 家族新添一员 |
[16:22] | adding a new member to your family? | 你感觉如何 |
[16:23] | Oh, I couldn’t be happier. | 我太高兴了 |
[16:25] | Patrick is a gentleman | 帕特里克是一位绅士 |
[16:27] | and the light of my life. | 也是我生命中的一盏灯 |
[16:29] | I think he meant Emily. | 我觉得他是问你艾米莉 |
[16:30] | Is your son excited? Is your son excited? | 你儿子开心吗 |
[16:32] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[16:35] | I’ve always put faith in my son Daniel’s heart. | 我相信丹尼尔的眼光 |
[16:38] | And today, we shall see where it lies. | 今天我们就看看他的选择怎么样了 |
[16:45] | Charlotte, you look beautiful. | 夏洛特 你看起来美极了 |
[16:46] | Me? | 我吗 |
[16:48] | You’re already glowing. | 你才是最美的 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe I’m gonna be an aunt again. | 我都不敢相信我又要做姑妈了 |
[16:53] | I’m sure it’ll be a little girl. | 我敢确定是个小姑娘 |
[16:55] | And just think, she and Carl will grow up together, | 想想 她会和卡尔一起长大 |
[16:59] | play on the beach. | 一起在沙滩上玩耍 |
[17:00] | I’m sure they’ll be best friends. | 我敢说他们会成为最好的朋友的 |
[17:03] | Sounds wonderful. | 听起来太棒了 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna go check and make sure my folks are here | 我去看看我朋友来了没 |
[17:07] | and give you some time alone. | 顺便给你留点私人空间 |
[17:08] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[17:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:15] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[17:18] | my almost sister. | 我的准嫂子 |
[17:34] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来太美了 |
[17:37] | Though I imagine my admiring gaze isn’t why you summoned me. | 即使我知道你叫我来不是因为我这痴迷的目光 |
[17:40] | Lydia has evidence that could ruin me. | 莉迪亚手里有可以毁掉我的证据 |
[17:43] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[17:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Just getting to see you so lovely is… | 看到你这么美 |
[17:53] | it’s worth the risk of being here. | 冒着危险来看你也值了 |
[18:01] | Rohan did an exemplary job, | 罗翰做了一个示范 |
[18:03] | though it’s likely a wasted effort | 即使可能没有什么用处 |
[18:05] | as there should be no reason to activate this emergency beacon. | 因为应该用不到激活紧急烽火 |
[18:10] | May I? | 可以帮你穿上吗 |
[18:57] | After our rocket start, | 一旦我们的火箭发射后 |
[18:58] | who would thought we’d end up here? | 谁知道我们会在这里呢 |
[19:00] | Truthfully, I did. | 说实话 我知道 |
[19:01] | Hoped, at least. | 至少是希望 |
[19:03] | Only you | 只有你 |
[19:04] | could make vengeance so beautiful. | 才能让复仇变得这么美好 |
[19:07] | Stay back. | 往后退 |
[19:08] | Let’s do it. | 准备好 |
[19:10] | …the social event of the season. | 本季最值得瞩目的庆典 |
[19:58] | We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage | 我们今天聚集一堂 |
[20:02] | of Emily Rebecca Thorne | 庆祝艾米莉·瑞贝卡·索恩 |
[20:05] | and Daniel Edward Grayson. | 和丹尼尔·爱德华·格雷森的婚礼 |
[20:07] | If anyone has reason to object to their blessed union, | 如果有人反对这场婚礼 |
[20:12] | please speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请现在说出来 否则请永远保持沉默 |
[20:21] | I don’t recall | 我不记得 |
[20:22] | seeing your name on the guest list. | 婚礼名单上有你的名字 |
[20:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[20:24] | A friend of the bride | 新娘的一个朋友 |
[20:25] | who’s been authorized to initiate the transfer | 同时被授权向你转交 |
[20:27] | of the beach cottage’s ownership– | 海边别墅的所有权 |
[20:29] | a deal that we can start now and finalize tomorrow, | 即刻开始此项交易 明天手续正式完成 |
[20:31] | or… | 如果你靠近那个教堂半步 |
[20:34] | it goes away if you go anywhere near that church. | 这项交易就取消 |
[20:45] | With this ring, I commit to you, | 以这戒指之名 我宣誓 |
[20:47] | to our child, | 会照顾你和孩子 |
[20:48] | and our future together. | 一起编织将来的生活 |
[20:52] | I love you, Emily, | 艾米莉我爱你 |
[20:54] | now and always. | 从现在直到永远 |
[20:58] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[21:00] | I’ve looked forward to this day since I was a little girl. | 在我还是个小女孩时 我就期待着这一天 |
[21:04] | Thank you for letting me into your life, | 感谢你让我走进你的生活 |
[21:07] | into your family. | 进入你的家庭 |
[21:11] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[21:12] | Through you, | 因为你 |
[21:13] | I have become the woman that I’ve always wanted to be. | 我成为了我一直想要成为的女人 |
[21:17] | The woman that I needed to be. | 我应该成为的那种女人 |
[21:21] | From the moment I met you, | 从我遇见你的那一刻 |
[21:22] | I knew that this moment was in our destiny. | 我就知道 我们命中注定会结合 |
[21:26] | We share a bond that is unbreakable… | 我们之间的联系坚不可摧 |
[21:29] | until death parts us. | 只有死亡才会使我们分离 |
[21:38] | By the powers vested in me by god | 我以上帝 |
[21:41] | and the state of New York, | 及纽约州赋予我的权力 |
[21:43] | I pronounce you man and wife. | 宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[21:47] | You may now kiss your bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[21:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[21:55] | it is my great honor to present to you | 我很荣幸地为你们介绍 |
[21:57] | Daniel and Emily Grayson. | 丹尼尔和艾米莉·格雷森 |
[22:38] | You’ve been quiet ever since we left the church. | 从我们离开教堂开始 你就一直沉默 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:43] | It’s our big day, and here I am, stressing about work. | 今天是我们的大日子 我却还在想着工作 |
[22:46] | Is that why you’re drinking for the both of us? | 所以你把敬咱俩的酒都喝了 |
[22:48] | Well, my dad opened… a 64-year-old bottle of glenlivet. | 我爸开了一瓶六十四年的格兰威特酒 |
[22:53] | Grayson groom tradition. | 这是格雷森家新郎的传统 |
[22:55] | Well, maybe you should slow down a bit. | 也许你应该喝慢一点 |
[22:58] | We still have a boat ride to Nantucket ahead. | 我们一会儿还要坐船去楠塔基特岛呢 |
[23:08] | You, uh, have her for a lifetime. | 你这辈子都可以拥有她了 |
[23:12] | You mind if I borrow her for 16 eight counts? | 介意把她借我几分钟吗 |
[23:15] | Well, she’s all yours. | 请自便 |
[23:26] | I hate to say it. | 我讨厌说这个 |
[23:27] | You two do make a beautiful couple. | 但是你们真是一对璧人 |
[23:32] | And it’s such a shame | 不过很可惜 |
[23:33] | the bride only has a few hours to live. | 新娘只能再活几个小时了 |
[23:38] | Did you handle the Patrick situation? | 你搞定帕特里克了吗 |
[23:43] | He shut me down, | 他拒绝了我 |
[23:45] | in favor of staying glued to mommy drearest’s side. | 为了能陪在难过的妈妈身边 |
[23:48] | Which is exactly why he can’t get on that yacht. | 所以他绝对不能出现在游艇上 |
[23:52] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[23:53] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:57] | I do, | 我相信你 |
[23:59] | with my life. | 以命相托付 |
[24:02] | So… | 那 |
[24:06] | I guess this is it. | 大概就这样了 |
[24:12] | Long live David Clarke. | 大卫·克拉克万岁 |
[24:27] | No, we need more intimate shots. | 不行 我需要一些更亲密的合影 |
[24:29] | I want the readers to feel like they were here. Okay? | 我希望读者能感觉身临其境 好吗 |
[24:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:33] | Hands-on, right down to the last detail. | 亲自上阵 巨细靡遗 |
[24:36] | Such dedication for an editor. | 如此有奉献精神的编辑 |
[24:39] | And a beat reporter, too, I hear? | 我听说还是一个专线记者 |
[24:42] | Chasing specious conspiracy theories. | 专门追逐那些似是而非的阴谋论 |
[24:44] | Don’t make an enemy of me, Ms. LeMarchal | 勒马尔查尔小姐 不要与我为敌 |
[24:48] | Or what? | 如果不呢 |
[24:50] | You’ll destroy me like you destroyed so many others? | 你会像毁掉其他人那样毁了我吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, no, you see, such flagrant inaccuracies of my character. | 你看 你对我的人品有如此明显的偏见 |
[24:56] | But then, your source is a… | 而这些偏见不过是来自 |
[24:57] | disgruntled ex-mistress with a history of head trauma. | 一个脑袋不正常 而心怀不满的前情妇 |
[25:01] | Yet, you are so concerned. | 那你还这么担心 |
[25:04] | Ah, rest assured, Lydia is no threat. | 不过你放心 莉迪亚对你没有威胁 |
[25:08] | One romantic rendez-vous with you | 和你有过一个浪漫的约会后 |
[25:10] | and she was useless to me. | 她对我来说已经没有利用价值了 |
[25:12] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[25:14] | Her allegiance is clear. | 她对你的忠诚显而易见 |
[25:16] | As twisted as it seems, she loves you. | 虽然很难理解 但她爱你 |
[25:24] | This is Sara. Leave a message. | 我是莎拉 请留言 |
[25:26] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[25:30] | – Maybe we… we… – Daniel? | -也许我们… -丹尼尔 |
[25:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:39] | House manager in Nantucket needed to… | 楠塔基特岛的客户经理需要 |
[25:43] | confirm a surprise I’m planning for em. | 确认一下我准备的惊喜 |
[25:45] | Well, it’s time to cut the cake. | 该切蛋糕了 |
[25:47] | Let’s cut the cake. | 那咱们去切蛋糕吧 |
[25:52] | Father/daughter shot. | 父女合影 |
[25:54] | Thank you. Gorgeous. | 谢谢 美极了 |
[25:59] | Daniel hasn’t uttered a word to me all day. | 丹尼尔一整天也没和我说一句话 |
[26:02] | Well, give him some time. | 给他点时间 |
[26:05] | At least he looks happy. | 至少他看起来很幸福 |
[26:06] | Emily’s been kind. | 艾米莉一直很友善 |
[26:07] | Well, that’s how I know she’s up to something. | 这正证明了她在计划着什么事情 |
[26:10] | A word of advice– | 给你句忠告 |
[26:12] | be the perfect in-law, perfect grandmother. | 做个好婆婆 做个好奶奶 |
[26:14] | And then when your suspicions are proven true… | 然后 当你的怀疑变成现实时 |
[26:16] | don’t say “I told you so.” | 千万别说”我告诉过你了” |
[26:19] | 来自诺兰·罗斯 我知道保罗神父的真面目 | |
[26:21] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[26:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:29] | Sara made a beautiful cake. | 莎拉做的蛋糕很漂亮 |
[26:32] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不必说这些 |
[26:34] | I understand what it is to want closure. | 我明白你想要解脱 |
[26:38] | I know you do things you never thought you would do. | 我知道你从来没想过会做这样的事情 |
[26:43] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[26:45] | I’m gonna be a better man to you, | 我会为了你努力做一个好丈夫 |
[26:47] | and an even better dad to our baby. | 为我们的孩子努力做一个好父亲 |
[27:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:09] | Have you come to kick me out of this suite, too? | 你也要把我从这个房间踢出去吗 |
[27:11] | I have not. | 我不会 |
[27:14] | Then what, Conrad? | 康拉德你想怎样 |
[27:16] | Lydia, I am a titan of industry, | 莉迪亚 我是产业界的巨人 |
[27:18] | master of the damned universe. | 宇宙的主宰 |
[27:21] | I have the right family, | 我有温馨的家庭 |
[27:22] | the right connections, | 强大的人脉 |
[27:23] | and the wrong woman by my side. | 却选错了老婆 |
[27:26] | I planned to remedy that | 几年前爱上你的时候 |
[27:27] | when I fell in love with you years ago– | 我就想纠正这个错误 |
[27:29] | a feeling that was recently reignited… | 最近这种想法又再次被点燃 |
[27:32] | and promptly… extinguished when I found your journal. | 却在我发现你的日记时 迅速地被熄灭 |
[27:36] | – Conrad, I… – Shh. Let me finish. | -康拉德 我 -嘘 让我说完 |
[27:42] | I’ve always had a weakness for you | 我总是很容易被你吸引 |
[27:44] | because you’re the only woman to see the guilt and the pain, | 因为只有你看得到我的罪恶和痛苦 |
[27:47] | the… | 看得到 |
[27:48] | the good… and the bad. | 我的善良和邪恶 |
[27:52] | I’m not a simple man to be with, | 也许跟我在一起不简单 |
[27:54] | but I have a simple question. | 但我想问一个简单的问题 |
[27:57] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 爱 |
[28:06] | Then I want you to have the life I promised years ago, | 那我会让你享受到多年前我许诺下的生活 |
[28:11] | with me. | 和我在一起 |
[28:14] | And maybe it’s time we shake things up in the Hamptons. | 也许是时候在汉普顿公布我们的事了 |
[28:24] | Let’s. | 好啊 |
[28:49] | Emily told me | 艾米莉说 |
[28:50] | you almost didn’t attend the ceremony. | 你差点没来参加婚礼 |
[28:53] | What changed your mind? | 怎么改变主意了 |
[28:55] | Love for my son. | 对我儿子的爱 |
[28:57] | Well, I assume you mean Patrick. | 我想你说的是帕特里克吧 |
[28:58] | Your brother’s presence made this day bearable, | 你哥哥的出现 让我能够忍受这一天 |
[29:01] | but I came because I wanted to salvage our relationship, | 但我来这里是为了补救我们之间的关系 |
[29:06] | for everyone’s sake. | 也是为每个人着想 |
[29:08] | Well, that’s easy. | 很简单 |
[29:09] | You can… accept Emily, accept that we’re having a baby, | 只要你接受艾米莉 接受我们有了孩子 |
[29:13] | and we’re happy. | 而且会很幸福 |
[29:14] | Yet, you’re obviously self-medicating. | 你显然是在自欺欺人 |
[29:17] | Daniel, you don’t look happy. | 丹尼尔 你看起来根本不幸福 |
[29:20] | You look trapped. | 反像是陷入了困境 |
[29:23] | Where’s Patrick? | 帕特里克在哪儿 |
[29:24] | I hope he’ll be joining us on the yacht. | 我想要他跟我们一起上游艇 |
[29:28] | He went to the city to pick up a few things. | 他进城有点事 |
[29:32] | But he’ll be arriving in Nantucket tomorrow. | 但是他明早会到楠塔基特岛的 |
[29:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:35] | I do want this to be | 我非常希望 |
[29:36] | a weekend the whole family can remember. | 这会是大家都难忘的周末 |
[29:39] | Okay, last looks for hair and makeup. | 请最后检查一下头发和妆容 |
[29:42] | We have a few shots here at the house | 我们要在房子里拍几张 |
[29:44] | and several more combinations as you board. | 在上游艇时还要多拍几张 |
[29:47] | Sorry I’m a bit late, | 很抱歉 来晚了点 |
[29:49] | But, um… | 不过 |
[29:50] | Well, I guess now’s the time to tell you all that | 我想是时候告诉你们 |
[29:52] | I’ve invited someone to join us on our family sojourn. | 我邀请了一位客人 加入我们这次旅行 |
[29:55] | And my guest has flawless skin. | 这位客人有着无暇美肌 |
[29:57] | No touch-up needed. | 完全不用修饰 |
[30:11] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[30:12] | Lydia and I don’t exactly get along. | 我和莉迪亚关系可不好 |
[30:14] | Oh. Well, it may be your honeymoon, sweetheart, | 也许这是你的蜜月 宝贝 |
[30:16] | but it’s still my yacht. | 但游艇还是我的 |
[30:18] | And mine. | 也是我的 |
[30:20] | Vacationing with your harlot is where I draw the line. | 跟那个婊子一起度假已经突破了我的底线 |
[30:23] | Need I remind you of our deal, Victoria? | 还记得我们的协定吗 维多利亚 |
[30:26] | If you want me to welcome Patrick back into the fold, | 想要我重新接纳帕特里克的话 |
[30:28] | you’ll do the same for my companion. | 你也得接纳我的同伴 |
[30:30] | – You duplicitous– – Victoria. | -你个贱人… -维多利亚 |
[30:34] | Don’t give him the satisfaction. | 别让他得意了 |
[30:40] | My associate said we had a deal. | 我的朋友说我们已经达成一致了 |
[30:43] | Right. The beach house. | 没错 海滨别墅 |
[30:45] | What more do you want, Lydia? | 你还想要什么 莉迪亚 |
[30:48] | I want you to get exactly what’s coming to you. | 你就好好等着吧 |
[31:00] | All eyes were on the Hamptons today | 所有的目光今天都聚集到了汉普顿 |
[31:02] | for the most anticipated wedding of the year, | 本年度最值得期待的婚礼 |
[31:05] | as socialite Emily Thorne | 社交名媛艾米莉·索恩 |
[31:07] | and budding media mogul Daniel Grayson… | 与新晋传媒大亨丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[31:10] | wed in a ceremony on… | 举行了结婚典礼 |
[31:14] | Don’t worry, boss. | 别担心 老板 |
[31:15] | I’m off the clock and a paying customer. | 我下班了 现在是掏钱的顾客 |
[31:19] | They’ve been playing | 他们又在演这种 |
[31:20] | this “Happily ever after” crap on loop. | “从此幸福地生活在一起”的狗屁童话了 |
[31:22] | What about the cake? That’s the real story. | 蛋糕怎么样 那才是货真价实的 |
[31:25] | Well, this must be some great P.R. for you. | 这新闻你听着肯定很难受 |
[31:28] | That’s gotta be a reason to celebrate. | 有理由好好庆祝一下了 |
[31:31] | It’s not that kinda night. | 今晚才不值得庆祝 |
[31:33] | It’s the kinda night you get wasted and think about | 这种时候应该宿醉 然后好好反思 |
[31:35] | how you fell in love with your ex-boyfriend | 怎么会在前男友要结婚的前几周 |
[31:37] | weeks before his wedding, | 爱上了他 |
[31:39] | and how you keep replaying his stupid voice mail he left | 还有为什么要他妈的像傻瓜一样反复播放 |
[31:42] | at his frickin’ wedding reception. | 他在婚礼招待时留的那破留言 |
[31:44] | – Daniel? – Yeah. | -丹尼尔吗 -是啊 |
[31:46] | And he let me think there was a chance. | 他让我以为我还有机会 |
[31:48] | I saw Danny this morning. | 今天早上我跟他见面了 |
[31:53] | He didn’t ask me, but… | 他没有说出来 但是 |
[31:55] | I know he wanted me to forgive him. | 我知道他想要我原谅他 |
[31:59] | I didn’t because… | 我没有原谅他 |
[32:02] | once I do– | 因为一旦原谅 |
[32:02] | It’s over for good. | 就代表永远结束 |
[32:09] | Dumb as hell, right? | 我很蠢 对吧 |
[32:15] | Come on. | 怎么 |
[32:18] | You’re not gonna tell a stupid girl | 你不想对一个蠢姑娘说 |
[32:20] | she’s being stupid? | 她一直很蠢吗 |
[32:23] | Well, you know, that kind of attitude | 其实呢 你这种态度 |
[32:25] | just might get you laid tonight, Mr. Porter. | 也许会让我想要跟你上床 |
[32:30] | How about I call you a cab? | 我帮你叫辆出租车怎么样 |
[32:58] | Thought my text would get your attention. | 我就知道那条短信能让你过来 |
[33:02] | What do you think you know? | 你以为你知道什么 |
[33:07] | When I heard about the sabotage to Conrad’s brakes, | 得知你对康拉德的刹车动过手脚后 |
[33:11] | I did what I’ve been doing since I was 14 months old– | 我做了从我十四个月大就开始做的事情 |
[33:15] | put two and two together. | 依据事实推理 |
[33:18] | I know it was you that caused the crash. | 我知道车祸都是你造成的 |
[33:20] | What is this? A threat? | 怎么 你在威胁我吗 |
[33:22] | No. | 不是 |
[33:24] | I’ve known about this for weeks. | 我好几周前就知道了 |
[33:26] | I haven’t told a soul. | 我谁也没说 |
[33:28] | The only reason that I brought up what you did | 我说出来的唯一原因 |
[33:32] | was to bring you back. | 是想挽回你 |
[33:36] | Patrick… | 帕特里克 |
[33:37] | You’re safe, | 你很安全的 |
[33:40] | in a way that you never were at Grayson Manor. | 而你在格雷森庄园永远不会安全 |
[33:48] | You know, Victoria told me about | 维多利亚跟我说 |
[33:50] | how Conrad kept her prisoner in that marriage for years. | 康拉德用婚姻囚禁了她这么多年 |
[33:53] | That man killed her spirit. | 那个男人磨灭了她的灵魂 |
[33:54] | He did just a little bit, you know, every day. | 一天天磨损 积少成多 |
[33:58] | So I did something that I regret like hell. | 所以我做了一件绝不会后悔的事 |
[34:03] | I’m sure you can’t possibly understand that. | 我想你肯定不能理解 |
[34:05] | I fight for the people that I love, too. | 我也会为我爱的人抗争 |
[34:10] | That’s why you’re here… | 所以你才能来这里 |
[34:12] | right now. | 此时此刻 |
[34:16] | I can’t just let that go. | 我没法就那么放手 |
[34:31] | Can I get everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家听我说几句好吗 |
[34:35] | I know that many of you thought a family honeymoon | 我知道很多人都觉得家庭集体蜜月之旅 |
[34:38] | was… odd, to say the least. | 有些 至少有些奇怪 |
[34:40] | But… | 不过 |
[34:42] | I want this marriage | 我希望这段婚姻 |
[34:43] | to be about family– | 与家人密切相关 |
[34:46] | past, present, | 不论是过去 现在 |
[34:49] | and future. | 还是未来 |
[34:51] | I’ve been keeping a little secret from you all, | 我有个小秘密一直瞒着你们 |
[34:54] | even Daniel. | 也瞒着丹尼尔 |
[34:56] | I put together a video of | 我把我们格雷森家族 |
[34:58] | some of our Grayson celebrations over the past couple of years. | 过去几年举办的庆典做了一个视频 |
[35:03] | I wanted to screen it for you all now. | 我想现在放给大家看 |
[35:05] | Don’t worry. It’s cider. | 别担心 这是苹果汁 |
[35:09] | To ties that bind us. | 敬连系我们的纽带 |
[35:12] | – Cheers. – To family. | -干杯 -敬家庭 |
[35:13] | – Cheers. – To family. | -干杯 -敬家庭 |
[35:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:20] | Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry! | 天啊 真是对不起 |
[35:23] | I’ll take care of it in the stateroom. | 我去特等舱处理一下 |
[35:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:12] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[36:18] | That was Sara’s roommate. | 是莎拉的室友 |
[36:20] | Daniel, what is it? | 丹尼尔 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Sara tried to kill herself. | 莎拉差点自杀 |
[36:24] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:25] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[36:37] | Victoria, wait. | 维多利亚 等等 |
[36:39] | Have you come to help? | 你是来帮忙的吗 |
[36:43] | Mm. Well, I didn’t even think to ask if you had club soda | 我都忘了问你有没有苏打水来处理这污渍 |
[36:46] | for this spill, since most bartenders do. | 因为大部分调酒师都有 |
[36:49] | I’m done making mai tais. | 我已经不再调鸡尾酒了 |
[36:51] | Conrad’s promised me a penthouse. | 康拉德保证给我一栋带阁楼的房子 |
[36:53] | If you’re referring to that sad little pied-à-terre | 如果你是指那个可怜的临时住处 |
[36:56] | where he entertains his mistresses, | 也就是他招待他情妇的地方 |
[36:58] | I’d wash the sheets first. | 我建议你先洗洗床单 |
[37:00] | You don’t love him, Victoria, | 你并不爱他 维多利亚 |
[37:01] | so I don’t know what you’re going on about. | 我不知道你在介意些什么 |
[37:04] | Besides, we both know you have far bigger concerns than me. | 再说除了我 你还有更该担心的事 |
[37:21] | And they say no one ever thinks about the mother of the groom. | 人们都说没人会想到新郎的母亲 |
[37:43] | I thought I’d bring you a real drink, | 我想我还是给你拿杯酒吧 |
[37:45] | since I suspect you’re about as pregnant as I am. | 因为我觉得你马上就要跟我一样怀孕了 |
[37:50] | This photo proves that | 这张照片证明 |
[37:51] | you’ve been targeting my family and my son for years. | 你已经盯上我家和我儿子好多年了 |
[37:55] | Now who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:56] | As of five hours ago, | 经过五小时前的婚礼 |
[37:59] | I’m Emily Grayson. | 我是艾米莉·格雷森了 |
[38:00] | You’re trying to bait me. | 你想要给我下套 |
[38:01] | You’d like nothing more than for me to grab you by the throat | 你现在最希望我抓住你的喉咙 |
[38:05] | so that you can say that I’m crazy. | 这样你就可以说是我疯了 |
[38:08] | You know, for once, | 你知道吗 就这一次 |
[38:10] | you’re not completely mad, Victoria. | 你并没有完全疯 维多利亚 |
[38:13] | Daniel needed a little last-minute incentive, | 丹尼尔需要一点最后的刺激 |
[38:16] | so I stole from the master manipulator. | 所以我就从操控大师那里学了一招 |
[38:20] | After all, isn’t a fake pregnancy how you landed Conrad? | 毕竟 你不也是靠假怀孕傍上康拉德的吗 |
[38:23] | Well, the difference is that I believed I loved him. | 区别在于我相信我爱他 |
[38:26] | But you’re nothing but a predator. | 但你却只是个掠夺者 |
[38:29] | An empty shell who seeks to wreak havoc. | 一个想要掀起风暴的空壳 |
[38:32] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[38:33] | Do you even hear yourself, Victoria? | 听听你说的话 维多利亚 |
[38:36] | What a sad, sad woman. | 真是个可悲的女人啊 |
[38:38] | To care about what you think, Emily, | 要关心你的感受 艾米莉 |
[38:39] | I would have to feel something for you. | 我得对你有点感情 |
[38:41] | You are as worthless to me | 你就跟这只手镯一样 |
[38:44] | as this bracelet. | 对我来说什么也不是 |
[38:47] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[38:49] | Go after it, | 去捡它啊 |
[38:50] | before the other bottom-feeders beat you to it. | 别让那些食底泥鱼抢在你前面 |
[38:53] | Good-bye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[38:58] | Two minutes and then fire. | 等两分钟 然后开枪 |
[39:09] | I heard everything. | 我什么都听见了 |
[39:14] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[39:21] | What, you gonna shoot me? | 怎么 你想要拿枪打我 |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:24] | You set me up. | 你设计我 |
[39:25] | Two years! | 两年 |
[39:26] | Two years, | 两年 |
[39:27] | and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you. | 你肯定在我每次怀疑你时都嘲笑我 |
[39:30] | And you just fed me more of your lies. | 然后给我灌输更多的谎言 |
[39:31] | And why?! | 为什么 |
[39:32] | Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?! | 你为什么要告诉我 我要当爸爸了 |
[39:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:18] | Captain, man overboard! | 船长 有人落水 |
[40:19] | All hands on deck! | 全体集合 |
[40:21] | Bring her about! | 把她拉上来 |
[40:23] | Off the starboard! | 到右舷去 |
[40:24] | All right! Starboard engine full throttle! | 右舷发动机满负荷运转 |
[40:37] | What the devil happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[40:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:44] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉呢 |
[40:49] | Where’s Victoria? | 维多利亚呢 |
[40:57] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[40:59] | I’m gonna shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[41:01] | Why don’t you | 不如 你… |
[41:03] | put on some music and, uh, come join me? | 放点音乐 跟我一起来怎么样 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:13] | I mean, dude. | 哥们 |
[41:15] | You ever hear of a universal remote? | 你还有个万能遥控器 |
[41:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[41:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:47] | I just wanna end things right with her. | 我只是想跟她有个正确的结局 |
[41:51] | Emily left this for me, but I think she should have it. | 艾米莉把这个留给了我 但我觉得她应该留着 |
[41:56] | It was Amanda’s. | 这是阿曼达的 |
[41:57] | She’s not here? | 她不在这里吗 |
[41:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[42:00] | She should have beat me to the beach ten minutes ago. | 她应该比我提前十分钟到沙滩才对 |
[42:02] | The distress beacon has not been activated. | 遇险信标并没有被激活 |
[42:07] | Then where the hell is she? | 那她到底在哪儿 |
[42:20] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[42:37] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[42:40] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[42:42] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[42:43] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[42:45] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |