时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:04] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:06] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:08] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:11] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:13] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:16] | I pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[00:19] | I suspect you’re about as pregnant as I am. | 我觉得你马上就要跟我一样怀孕了 |
[00:21] | This photo proves that | 这张照片证明 |
[00:22] | you’ve been targeting my family and my son for years. | 你已经盯上我家和我儿子好多年了 |
[00:25] | Good-bye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[00:28] | Two minutes and then fire. | 等两分钟 然后开枪 |
[00:31] | I heard everything. You set me up. | 我什么都听见了 你设计我 |
[00:33] | Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?! | 你为什么要告诉我 我要当爸爸了 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:40] | Oh, my God. Where’s Emily? | 天啊 艾米莉呢 |
[00:42] | She should’ve beat me to the beach ten minutes ago. | 她应该比我提前十分钟到沙滩才对 |
[00:48] | Emily Thorne is still missing at sea. | 海里依旧没有艾米莉·索恩的踪影 |
[00:51] | Former Governor Grayson and his immediately family | 前州长格雷森及其家人 |
[00:54] | are being questioned by authorities | 被当局请到 |
[00:55] | at the Hamptons coast guard facility. | 汉普顿海岸警卫队问话 |
[00:57] | Now few details are known at this point, | 现在细节都还不明 |
[01:00] | but what has been confirmed is | 目前已经确认的是 |
[01:00] | 现场直播 格雷森家族海边危机 | |
[01:02] | socialite Emily Thorne has disappeared | 名媛艾米莉·索恩在跟 |
[01:04] | during her honeymoon cruise with publisher Daniel Grayson. | 出版商丹尼尔·格雷森蜜月游轮时失踪 |
[01:08] | Now a Grayson family spokesperson says | 格雷森家族的发言人称 |
[01:10] | all parties are cooperating fully with authorities. | 所有人都会充分配合当局的调查 |
[01:14] | And so far, there is no word yet on suspects or a motive. | 目前还没有嫌疑犯或是作案动机的消息 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God. Nolan, what happened? | 天哪 诺兰 出什么事了 |
[01:22] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:24] | I just found out. | 我刚得知 |
[01:25] | Oh, God. Nolan, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 诺兰 我很遗憾 |
[01:27] | What can I do to help? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[01:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:32] | Uh, I’m gonna go find Victoria. | 我要去找维多利亚 |
[01:34] | I’ll call if I get any–any information. | 有消息的话我给你打电话 |
[01:37] | Uh, keep in touch? | 保持联系 |
[01:40] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[01:42] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[01:51] | Here’s to you, Ems, | 这杯敬你 艾米 |
[01:54] | and well-laid plans. | 还有你的好计划 |
[02:36] | No! | 不 |
[02:53] | I had Emily’s signal for a moment. Now it’s gone. | 我刚收到了艾米莉的信号 现在又没了 |
[02:55] | I thought you said | 你不是说 |
[02:56] | you could track her anywhere on the planet? | 只要她在地球上就都能追踪到吗 |
[02:57] | The transmitter may have been broken in the fall. | 可能她落水时发射器坏了 |
[02:59] | I have to go find her. | 我得去找她 |
[03:00] | Hold on. The currents could have taken her anywhere. | 等下 她可能被水流冲到任何地方 |
[03:03] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[03:04] | You saw her dress! She was shot twice! | 你看到她的裙子了 她中了两枪 |
[03:06] | And she’ll need to treat her wounds, | 她要治伤 |
[03:07] | so she’ll go to the channel marker, | 一定会去航道指向标那里 |
[03:08] | because we left an emergency case there. | 因为我们在那儿留了一个急救箱 |
[03:10] | I don’t understand how this could’ve happened. | 我不明白怎么会发生这种事 |
[03:12] | Emily plans for every last detail. | 艾米莉总是步步为营 |
[03:14] | I thought we’d prepared for all the variables, | 我以为我们准备好应付所有变数了 |
[03:16] | but it turns out we were lying to ourselves | 但事实证明我们不过是在自欺欺人 |
[03:17] | in order to meet that damn deadline of hers. | 以配合她那个最后限期 |
[03:19] | It’s all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[03:20] | No. It’s mine. | 不 怪我 |
[03:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:27] | I gave her that deadline. | 那个期限是我定的 |
[03:29] | I told her that if she didn’t finish this, | 我跟她说如果不在期限之前结束这一切 |
[03:32] | I would expose who she really was. | 我就会揭露她的真正身份 |
[03:34] | What? | 什么 |
[03:35] | I just wanted her to stop. | 我只想让她收手 |
[03:41] | It’s her. She’s got it working again. | 是她 她让发射器重新工作了 |
[03:44] | Go to Ross, tell him what happened. | 去找罗斯 告诉他出了什么事 |
[03:46] | You wait for me there. I may need both of you. | 在那儿等我 也许会用到你俩 |
[03:48] | Go! | 快去 |
[03:55] | I was Governor of this state, | 我曾是这个州的州长 |
[03:57] | so don’t tell me what can’t be done. | 别跟我说办不到 |
[03:59] | I want more choppers in the air, and I want them now. | 多派点直升机去搜救 现在就要 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 是 |
[04:06] | We’re gonna find Emily, Charlotte. | 我们会找到艾米莉的 夏洛特 |
[04:08] | I’m using all the resources at my disposal. | 我已经调动所有手头资源了 |
[04:11] | You know, I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[04:14] | Someone close to us shot Emily. | 跟我们很亲密的人向艾米莉开了枪 |
[04:17] | I know exactly where you were, and Daniel. | 我很清楚你和丹尼尔在哪 |
[04:22] | But Mom? | 但妈妈呢 |
[04:29] | Just let the police do their jobs. | 让警方调查吧 |
[04:33] | All right, sweetheart? | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | I hate to ask, Mr. Grayson, | 我也不想这么问 格雷森先生 |
[04:37] | but I need to establish your whereabouts | 但我得知道枪击发生时 |
[04:39] | at the time of the shooting. | 你在哪里 |
[04:41] | He was with his family. | 他和他的家人在一起 |
[04:43] | We were watching a wedding video in the main cabin. | 我们都在主舱里看婚礼的视频 |
[04:46] | I-I’d be much obliged | 麻烦你让这个小伙子 |
[04:48] | if you could offer this young man a moment alone. | 安静一会儿 非常感谢 |
[04:56] | We’re gonna find her, son. | 我们一定会找到她的 儿子 |
[05:00] | My photographer and I were covering the honeymoon | 我的摄影师和我负责为《想》 |
[05:02] | for “Voulez.” | 报道蜜月的实况 |
[05:04] | We were in the main room with the family | 船长拉响警报的时候 |
[05:06] | when the captain sounded the alarm. | 我们和那家人一起在主舱里 |
[05:08] | And who was with you at that time? | 当时谁和你在一起 |
[05:11] | I don’t know. There was so much confusion. | 记不清了 当时情况很混乱 |
[05:13] | Uh, but perhaps these might help. | 不过也许这个会有帮助 |
[05:16] | They’re photos of the event. | 这些是事发时拍的照片 |
[05:18] | Hundreds of them. | 有好几百张 |
[05:20] | Am I free to go now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[05:21] | Yes, Ms. LeMarchal. | 是的 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[05:23] | Uh, but please don’t speak of this investigation with anyone. | 但请别向任何人提起调查的事 |
[05:26] | No, no. Of course. | 当然不会 |
[05:31] | And why weren’t you listed | 为什么你的名字 |
[05:32] | on the official manifest, Ms. Davis? | 不在邀请名单上呢 戴维斯夫人 |
[05:34] | I was a late addition. | 我是最后才加上的 |
[05:37] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[05:38] | Can you tell this overblown hall monitor | 你能帮我向这位人老珠黄的纠察队员 |
[05:40] | that I was sitting with you when Emily was shot? | 确认艾米莉被枪击的时候我就坐在你身边吗 |
[05:43] | I can confirm her statement. | 我可以为她作证 |
[05:45] | But thanks for your diligence, officer. | 不过感谢你的细致工作 警官 |
[05:53] | I had hoped that lying to the authorities | 我原本希望我们的关系里 |
[05:55] | was not gonna be a component of this relationship. | 不包括向警方撒谎这种事 |
[05:59] | Do you mind sharing where you actually were? | 你介意告诉我当时你到底在哪吗 |
[06:01] | I didn’t do this, conrad. Honestly. | 凭良心说 不是我干的 康拉德 |
[06:04] | I was waiting for you in our cabin. | 我在我们的船舱里等你 |
[06:07] | But since no one can confirm that, | 但既然没人能证明这件事 |
[06:08] | I didn’t want to risk telling that to the police. | 我不想冒险把实情告诉警方 |
[06:10] | We finally have a second chance at a life together. | 我们好不容易再有机会重修旧好 |
[06:15] | I don’t want anything getting in the way of that. | 我不想让任何事阻碍我们在一起 |
[06:18] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[06:20] | We found shell casings on the deck, Mrs. Grayson. | 我们在甲板上发现了弹壳 格雷森太太 |
[06:22] | That means somebody onboard shot your daughter-in-law. | 这代表是船上的人开枪射杀了你的儿媳 |
[06:25] | And yet, I can’t seem to get you to tell me | 目前 你仍没有告诉我 |
[06:27] | exactly where you were when all this happened. | 事发当时你的确切位置 |
[06:29] | I don’t appreciate your tone, detective. | 我很反感你的口气 警探 |
[06:31] | Well, I’m sorry, Mrs. Grayson. | 抱歉 格雷森太太 |
[06:32] | But when a witness refuses to cooperate, | 但每当当事人拒绝合作的时候 |
[06:34] | my antenna goes up. | 我总会特别警觉 |
[06:36] | I am not the shooter. | 不是我开的枪 |
[06:37] | – Let’s leave it at that and move on. – All right. | -我们能别谈这个话题了吗 -好吧 |
[06:40] | Let’s discuss the public feuds you’ve had with the victim. | 那我们讨论下你和受害人公开不和的关系吧 |
[06:43] | Not without my lawyer. | 律师到场前 我拒绝表态 |
[07:18] | I need to get you to a hospital. | 我得送你去医院 |
[07:20] | Don’t take me back. | 别带我回去 |
[07:22] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:25] | Like we wanted to. | 就像事先想好的那样 |
[07:27] | If I don’t get you help, you’re going to die. | 如果我不带你去医治 你会死的 |
[07:29] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:32] | I just want… | 我只想 |
[07:34] | I wanna be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[07:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:37] | Emily. Em. | 艾米莉 艾米 |
[07:40] | Emily, you stay with me. | 艾米莉 醒醒和我说话 |
[07:43] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[08:08] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[08:13] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救 呼救 呼救 |
[08:31] | Everything fell apart. | 计划全乱了 |
[08:32] | Aiden said that Victoria even knew about the fake pregnancy. | 艾登说维多利亚甚至知道假怀孕的事 |
[08:36] | So Victoria shot her? | 这么说是维多利亚开的枪 |
[08:37] | She couldn’t have. | 不可能是她 |
[08:39] | He drugged her and brought her below deck. | 他把她迷晕之后带离了夹板 |
[08:41] | Well, then who did this? | 那是谁干的 |
[08:44] | We’re gonna find out. Emily’s alive. | 我们会查出来的 艾米莉还活着 |
[08:47] | She’s at Suffolk Memorial. | 她在萨福克县纪念医院 |
[08:49] | I found her on a boat. She was in shock. | 我在一艘渔船上找到她 她陷入了休克 |
[08:50] | So I didn’t have much time, | 情势刻不容缓 |
[08:51] | but I made sure that the captain discovered her. | 但我肯定船长发现了她 |
[08:53] | You didn’t bring her in? | 你居然没把她带回来 |
[08:54] | I couldn’t take the risk. | 我不能冒这么大险 |
[08:55] | Our connection would’ve been revealed, | 一旦我们之间的关系被发现 |
[08:56] | and Emily would’ve been exposed. | 艾米莉会有暴露的危险 |
[08:57] | You can’t toy with her life like that. | 你不能这么轻易让她冒生命危险 |
[08:59] | Your plan is over. Let it go! | 你们的计划已经结束了 别管这么多了 |
[09:00] | Who the hell are you to lecture me?! | 你有什么资格教训我 |
[09:03] | You were the one who drove her to this. | 是你把她逼上绝路的 |
[09:04] | So why don’t we focus on how we can help her? | 我们现在要集中精力想办法帮她 |
[09:08] | Because if she survives, | 因为如果她活下来 |
[09:11] | she is still in danger, maybe now so more than ever. | 她仍处在危险之中 也许是前所未有的危险 |
[09:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[09:16] | Once the Graysons find out she’s alive, | 一旦格雷森家族发现她还活着 |
[09:19] | they’ll–they’ll panic. | 肯定会惊慌失措 |
[09:19] | They’ll spin some cover story to protect themselves. | 他们会编造一些故事保全自身 |
[09:21] | Or they’ll finish the job. | 又或者他们会赶尽杀绝 |
[09:22] | Not on my watch. I’m gonna get some answers. | 我决不允许 我要去找出答案 |
[09:25] | How you gonna get past the Graysons? | 那你要如何绕过格雷森呢 |
[09:26] | They’ll turn that hospital into a fortress. | 他们会把那个医院变成他们的堡垒 |
[09:28] | Then it’s a good thing that I paid for half of it. | 幸好那个医院有一半的钱都是我付的 |
[09:33] | You wanna help Emily? | 你想帮助艾米丽吗 |
[09:34] | Go talk to that girlfriend of yours. | 去和你的女朋友谈谈吧 |
[09:37] | She was there. | 她当时在场 |
[09:38] | Find out what happened. | 找出事实的真相 |
[09:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:48] | I’ve been trying to get to you for over an hour. | 我找了你一个多小时了 |
[09:49] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[09:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[09:55] | I’ve become an official person of interest. | 现在外界都在怀疑我 |
[09:58] | And judging by the look on my attorney’s face, | 在我律师看来 |
[10:00] | I have every reason to be concerned. | 这一切都是有原因可循的 |
[10:03] | Is there… | 你 |
[10:05] | something you wanna tell me? | 有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[10:06] | If there is, you know, I can handle it. | 如果需要 我可以帮忙的 |
[10:08] | No, I didn’t do it, Patrick. | 帕特里克 我没杀人 |
[10:10] | But after learning the truth about Emily, oh, I wanted to. | 但知道艾米丽的真面目后 我真想杀了她 |
[10:13] | What truth? | 什么真面目 |
[10:14] | She has been targeting my family for years. | 她几年来一直以我们家为目标 |
[10:17] | She even faked her pregnancy to trap Daniel into marriage. | 她甚至假装怀孕逼丹尼尔和她结婚 |
[10:21] | I confronted her. She admitted it. | 我逼问过她 她也承认了 |
[10:23] | But you should’ve seen the look on her face, | 你真应该看看她当时的表情 |
[10:25] | as if she were taunting me. | 那种嘲弄人的表情 |
[10:26] | Why would she come after you like that? | 她为什么要那么针对你呢 |
[10:28] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:29] | It’s like an obsession. | 就像对我着了迷一样 |
[10:31] | I shouldn’t have left you last night. | 昨晚我不该离开你的 |
[10:32] | Do not punish yourself. | 别怪自己 |
[10:34] | You’re the only person I can truly trust. | 你是唯一我能信任的人了 |
[10:35] | And I need you now more than ever. | 我从未如此需要你 |
[10:37] | Well, then come here. | 过来吧 |
[10:38] | Sit down, please. | 请坐下 |
[10:41] | We’re gonna prove that you’re innocent. | 我们会证明你是无辜的 |
[10:42] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么证明 |
[10:43] | I’m in terrible trouble. | 我的麻烦大了 |
[10:45] | I was with Emily just before she was shot. | 艾米丽被枪击的时候我就在场 |
[10:47] | And then what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[10:49] | I don’t know. I, uh… | 我不知道 |
[10:51] | I… | 我 |
[10:52] | blacked out. | 晕过去了 |
[10:55] | And then I woke up in the stateroom. | 后来我在特等客舱里醒了过来 |
[10:57] | I have no idea how I got there. | 我也不知道我怎么到那里的 |
[10:58] | You gotta tell the police that. | 你要把这些告诉警察 |
[11:00] | A story that sounds like delusional ravings | 这些听起来就像是一个极力想要 |
[11:02] | of a woman who’s trying to prove she’s innocent? | 证明自己无辜的女人的疯言疯语 |
[11:04] | No, Patrick. | 不 帕特里克 |
[11:07] | My only hope is that this never surfaces. | 我只希望这永远不要被人知道 |
[11:14] | Daniel, I need you to focus. | 丹尼尔 我要你仔细想想 |
[11:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:19] | We were talking about your mother. | 我们谈的是你的母亲 |
[11:21] | Can you tell me about her problems with Emily? | 你能跟我们讲讲她和艾米丽的矛盾吗 |
[11:24] | What has that got to do with anything? | 有什么用呢 |
[11:26] | Well, I think it’s safe to say they don’t… get along. | 我觉得她们可能相处的不太好吧 |
[11:30] | My mother didn’t shoot her. | 我母亲没有枪击她 |
[11:33] | Lydia Davis claims | 莉迪亚·戴维斯说 |
[11:34] | Victoria was upset with Emily right before the attack. | 维多利亚在枪击之前和艾米丽有过争执 |
[11:37] | Something about a photograph? | 关于一张照片什么的 |
[11:38] | Lydia Avis is one step above a call girl. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯比应召女郎好不到哪去 |
[11:41] | Her word means nothing. | 她的话不能证明什么 |
[11:42] | Well, if I only took the word of respectable people, | 如果我只听取大人物的意见 |
[11:44] | I’d never solve a case. | 我可能什么案件都解决不了 |
[11:47] | Detective, you have a second? | 探长先生 能借一步说话吗 |
[11:54] | Vessel… with the coast guard. | 海岸警卫找到了一艘船 |
[11:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | They found your wife. | 他们找到了你的妻子 |
[12:05] | Is she, uh… | 她是否 |
[12:07] | Yes, she’s alive. | 是的 她还活着 |
[12:11] | Emily’s a very lucky woman. | 艾米丽很幸运 |
[12:14] | She suffered massive blood loss | 子弹打中了她的腹部 |
[12:16] | from the gunshots to the abdomen, | 她遭受了大出血 |
[12:17] | and she sustained a cranial injury | 由于海水的影响 |
[12:19] | from the impact of the water. | 造成了颅外伤 |
[12:21] | There’s been some bleeding on the parietal lobe, | 脑部顶叶有些出血 |
[12:22] | which we’ll monitor, but she’ll pull through. | 我们要进一步观测 但是她会挺过去的 |
[12:25] | What about the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[12:26] | I think it would be best if I talk with Mr. Grayson alone. | 我需要跟格雷森先生单独谈谈 |
[12:31] | Come on, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 走吧 |
[12:35] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森夫人 |
[12:37] | I’m afraid the police have insisted | 警察坚持认为 |
[12:39] | that you not be allowed access to the patient. | 不要让您接近病人 |
[12:43] | Daniel, we’ll be at the house if you need us. | 丹尼尔我们在屋子里等你 |
[12:54] | Daniel, I’m afraid I have troubling news. | 丹尼尔 结果可能有点迷惑 |
[12:57] | Blood tests show your wife was… | 血样测试表明你的妻子 |
[13:00] | never pregnant. | 从没怀过孕 |
[13:06] | I’d like to keep this private. | 我希望不要公开这个消息 |
[13:17] | Mr. Ross, you may as well to turn around right now. | 罗斯先生 你最好也马上离开 |
[13:20] | This is a family matter. | 这是我们的家庭问题 |
[13:21] | Emily is my family, | 艾米莉是我的家人 |
[13:22] | and I’m gonna make damn sure that yours doesn’t harm her. | 我要确保她绝不会被你的家人伤害 |
[13:25] | How dare you speak to me that way, | 你做了那些事之后 |
[13:26] | after what you’ve been up to. | 居然还敢这么和我说话 |
[13:29] | What has Daniel ever done to you? | 丹尼尔对你做过什么吗 |
[13:30] | Do you get off causing innocent people pain? | 伤害无辜的人 你就这么心安理得吗 |
[13:33] | I will let you know if I meet anyone innocent. | 如果我碰到了无辜的人 会告诉你的 |
[13:36] | So in the meantime, I’m gonna go see Emily. | 现在 我要去看望艾米莉了 |
[13:39] | You have no legal right. | 你没有合法的权利 |
[13:42] | Without a family representative, | 没有家人的陪同 |
[13:43] | you may not go beyond those doors, | 你根本没资格跨过这道门 |
[13:45] | no matter how many wings you’ve named after yourself. | 不管你为自己冠上多少名头都不行 |
[13:50] | Well, let’s… | 那我们… |
[13:53] | see what your son has to say about that. | 听听你儿子会说什么 |
[14:01] | Look, Nolan, it’s best if you just go. | 听着 诺兰 你最好还是走吧 |
[14:03] | I thought that we said | 我们不是说好了 |
[14:04] | that we weren’t gonna let the women in our lives | 不会让生命中的女人 |
[14:06] | get in the way of what we have? | 阻碍我们已经拥有的一切 |
[14:08] | So just help me. Please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[14:12] | You didn’t go to the city last night. | 你昨晚没去城里 |
[14:14] | You were with him. | 你和他在一起 |
[14:16] | I told you these people couldn’t be trusted. | 我告诉过你不能相信这些人 |
[14:19] | How could you?! Oh, how could you? | 你怎么可以这样做 怎么能 |
[14:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:26] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[14:29] | Go. | 走啊 |
[15:16] | Where… | 这… |
[15:19] | Where am I? | 这在哪 |
[15:21] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院 |
[15:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:33] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[15:38] | What you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[15:42] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
[15:44] | I don’t remember… anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[15:51] | Please, tell me… | 求求你 告诉我 |
[15:55] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[16:08] | – I should’ve come with you. – Yeah, believe me, | -我应该和你一起去的 -相信我 |
[16:09] | there was no getting past either of them. | 根本没办法进去 |
[16:11] | I had no choice but to pull the ejector seat. | 我除了离开没有别的办法 |
[16:14] | Now we have no way in. | 现在我们进不去了 |
[16:17] | Do really think that I didn’t have a backup plan? | 你真的觉得我没有后备计划吗 |
[16:21] | Welcome to Suffolk Memorial’s internal server. | 欢迎进入萨福克郡纪念医院内部服务器 |
[16:25] | I left a smartphone behind to create a makeshift hot spot. | 我留了个智能手机在那里 建立临时热点 |
[16:27] | Now I have access to the patient files. | 现在我可以浏览病人的档案了 |
[16:30] | Well done. Where’s Emily’s? | 干得好 艾米莉的在哪 |
[16:34] | She’s stabilized, | 她现在很稳定 |
[16:36] | but those bullets really did some internal damage. | 但是那些子弹确实造成了一些内伤 |
[16:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:42] | “Transient global amnesia”? | 短暂性全面遗忘症 |
[16:48] | Aiden, that’s major cerebral trauma. | 艾登 那是主干大脑创伤 |
[16:51] | She’s surrounded by the enemy. | 她现在身边都是敌人 |
[16:53] | She’s faking her condition to buy herself time. | 她只是装失忆以赢得更多的时间 |
[16:58] | Yeah, it does sound like my Ems. | 听起来确实像艾米干的事 |
[16:59] | She just gave us the opportunity to move her out of there. | 她给了我们把她转移出去的机会 |
[17:02] | To where? | 转移到哪 |
[17:03] | I know a safe house where she can get medical attention | 我知道一个安全屋 她能在那得到治疗 |
[17:05] | away from the Graysons. | 并且远离格雷森一家 |
[17:06] | Now can you access the other hospital computer systems? | 你能进入医院的其他电脑系统吗 |
[17:10] | You give me enough time, | 只要你给我足够的时间 |
[17:11] | and I will make the toilets flush in morse code. | 我可以用摩斯电码让马桶自动冲水 |
[17:23] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[17:28] | Oh, I’m glad to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[17:32] | I got your messages. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[17:35] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:36] | Uh, yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[17:38] | I am so sorry about Emily. | 关于艾米莉 我太遗憾了 |
[17:43] | What happened out there? | 那里究竟发生了什么 |
[17:45] | I wish I knew. I saw nothing. | 我也希望我知道 我什么都没看到 |
[17:48] | I was in the main room. | 我在主舱里面 |
[17:49] | And all the Graysons claim to have been there, too. | 格雷森家所有人也都说自己在房间里 |
[17:51] | Someone’s lying. | 有人在撒谎 |
[17:56] | Are these… | 这些是… |
[17:58] | Are these copies of the pictures you gave to the police? | 这些是你给警察那些照片的副本吗 |
[18:02] | No, I hid these from them. | 不是 这些没给他们 |
[18:04] | They’re the ones taken at the time Emily was shot. | 是在艾米莉被枪击的时间段拍的 |
[18:07] | After what you told me about Conrad, | 在你告诉我康拉德的事情之后 |
[18:09] | I couldn’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[18:11] | It’s a good move. | 做得好 |
[18:14] | Well, if Conrad is guilty, | 如果康拉德有罪 |
[18:18] | he’s done an excellent job of hiding it. | 他确实隐藏得很好 |
[18:20] | Look. He’s in photo after photo at the time of the shooting. | 枪击发生的时候他在照片里面 |
[18:23] | This means he had someone else pull the trigger. | 那就说明他雇了其他人扣动扳机 |
[18:25] | Or maybe he didn’t do it. | 或者不是他干的 |
[18:27] | The press think it’s Victoria. | 媒体觉得是维多利亚干的 |
[18:30] | She truly hates Emily. | 她那么憎恨艾米莉 |
[18:33] | And she’s not in any of those photographs. | 而且这些照片中都没有她 |
[18:38] | She’s not the only one missing from these pictures. | 这些照片中少的不只她一人 |
[18:53] | You’ve spent more time out in this hall | 你待在走廊的时间 |
[18:55] | than in there with her. | 比陪在她身边的时间还多 |
[18:58] | Well, she needs her rest. | 她需要休息 |
[19:01] | Even if she were awake, | 而且就算她醒了 |
[19:04] | I don’t know what I’d say. | 我也不知道该和她说什么 |
[19:05] | Don’t beat yourself up, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 你不要自责 |
[19:07] | None of this is your fault. | 这根本不是你的错 |
[19:14] | I checked on Sara. | 我去看了莎拉 |
[19:17] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[19:20] | And don’t worry. Emily will get better. | 别担心 艾米莉也会好起来的 |
[19:23] | She will pull through. | 她会度过难关的 |
[19:30] | I know the police talked to you about Mom. | 我知道警察向你询问了妈妈的情况 |
[19:33] | They asked me, too. | 他们也问我了 |
[19:37] | Well, she–she’s innocent, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 她是清白的 |
[19:39] | I don’t think she is. | 我不相信她是清白的 |
[19:42] | No one does. | 没人相信 |
[19:50] | I never knew how uncomfortable this chair was. | 我从来不知道这张椅子坐起来这么不舒服 |
[19:54] | When I showed you that picture, Victoria, | 维多利亚 我给你看那张照片 |
[19:56] | I simply wanted you to know the truth about Emily. | 只是希望你能认清艾米莉的真面目 |
[19:59] | I never expected for you to shoot her. | 我可没想到你会去杀她 |
[20:02] | You’re out of your depth, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 你太自不量力了 |
[20:04] | You always have been. | 你总是这样 |
[20:06] | Cross me again, and watch what happens to you. | 再惹毛我一次 看看你会有什么下场 |
[20:10] | Ooh. Your confidence is woefully misplaced, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你的自信完全用错了地方 |
[20:14] | You lack an alibi to substantiate your claims. | 你没有足够的证据证明你不在现场 |
[20:18] | And hiding from your lawyer | 而且躲避自己的律师 |
[20:19] | instead of offering anything plausible reeks of guilt. | 而不是提供一些含内疚意味的合理解释 |
[20:25] | I’m really enjoy remodeling Grayson manor. | 我真的好期待整修格雷森庄园的时候 |
[20:30] | I always thought this room could use a splash of color. | 我总觉得这间屋子应该用一些斑斓的颜色 |
[20:41] | You like that? Huh? | 你喜欢这样是吗 |
[20:43] | No? | 不喜欢吗 |
[20:44] | Get out of my house! | 从我的房子里滚出去 |
[20:49] | You’re certainly behaving like someone incapable of murder. | 你表现得真像一个不会谋杀的人 |
[20:52] | But I do look forward | 但是 亲爱的 |
[20:53] | to your performance on the stand, my dear. | 我很期待看到你在听证会上的表现 |
[20:56] | I’ve always enjoyed a good farce. | 我一向喜欢观看闹剧 |
[21:10] | Ross, I’m here. | 罗斯 我到了 |
[21:12] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[21:13] | I just finished looping the security cameras. | 我已经使监控的画面自动循环了 |
[21:18] | You can now move through the hospital undetected. | 你现在进入医院不会被发现 |
[21:21] | There’s one more thing I need you to bring with you to the safe house. | 我需要你去安全屋时多带一样东西 |
[21:23] | Engagement ring, perhaps? | 是订婚戒指吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah, few steps ahead of you, Mathis. | 马西斯 我早就想到了 |
[21:29] | Figured you wanna put that little trinket | 早就猜到你想把这个小玩意 |
[21:31] | back on her finger. | 重新戴到她手上 |
[21:33] | I’ll stand by | 我会严阵以待 |
[21:34] | until you are in position on Emily’s floor. | 直到你到达艾米莉的那层楼 |
[21:42] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[21:46] | Actually, I don’t think we do. | 事实上 我觉得不需要 |
[21:50] | See, I needed your help today. | 今天我需要你的帮助 |
[21:52] | But instead, you decided to check back into the Bates motel. | 你非但不帮我 还想撇清和我的关系 |
[21:55] | And you know what, Patrick? | 帕特里克 你知道吗 |
[21:56] | Frankly, I’m not into Mama’s boys. | 坦白讲 我对奶嘴男不感冒 |
[21:57] | W-well, let’s continue to talk about you, Nolan. | 诺兰 咱们还是继续谈谈你吧 |
[21:59] | You manipulated me, and you did it just to get what you wanted. | 你利用了我 为了得到你想要的东西 |
[22:02] | You’re no different than Emily. | 你和艾米莉是一丘之貉 |
[22:04] | So now you’re going to attack a woman | 你现在是要指责一个 |
[22:06] | that is fighting for her life in a hospital bed? | 在病床上与死神抗争的女人吗 |
[22:08] | – That’s classy. – Oh, please! Let’s stop, all right? | -你可真行 -拜托 少帮她说话 好吗 |
[22:11] | She’s not as innocent as you make her out to be, Nolan! | 诺兰 她可不像你说得那么清白 |
[22:13] | And quite frankly, neither are you. | 而且说真的 你也一样 |
[22:15] | You know what, man? | 哥们 你知道吗 |
[22:16] | I should’ve bailed the minute I found out | 在发现你收买我前妻刺探情报时 |
[22:18] | you bribed my ex-wife to get dirt on me. | 我就应该全身而退 |
[22:21] | Well, don’t let me stop you now. | 现在我也不会阻止你 |
[22:43] | All right, Mathis. | 好了 马西斯 |
[22:45] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[22:50] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[23:17] | There’s an ambulance waiting for us downstairs. | 楼下有辆救护车等着我们 |
[23:19] | I’ve arranged for medical attention | 我在安全屋安排了 |
[23:20] | to meet us at the safe house. | 医疗看护 |
[23:22] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[23:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:28] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[23:29] | Emily? Em, what are you doing? | 艾米莉 艾 你在干什么 |
[23:31] | Help me! | 救命 |
[23:32] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[23:40] | There was a man. | 有个男人 |
[23:43] | He wanted to take me out of here. | 他想把我从这儿带走 |
[23:45] | He went out the window. | 他从窗户跑了 |
[23:46] | No. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[23:47] | It was just a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦 |
[23:49] | – No. – You’re all right. | -不 -你没事的 |
[23:53] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[24:05] | What’s… what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[24:10] | We tried to get Emily out. | 我们试过把艾米莉转移出来 |
[24:12] | It, uh… | 可是 |
[24:14] | It didn’t go well. | 不太顺利 |
[24:15] | She didn’t recognize me. | 她没有认出我 |
[24:18] | All I saw in her eyes was fear. | 她看我的眼神里只有恐惧 |
[24:20] | It’s bad. | 情况不妙 |
[24:21] | There’s… brain swelling. | 她现在有脑肿胀 |
[24:22] | It’s neurological damage, but… | 有神经系统损伤 不过 |
[24:26] | I did some research, | 我查了一下 |
[24:28] | and her diagnosis is as psychological | 她的症结不光是在生理上 |
[24:32] | as it is physiological. | 同样也是在心理上 |
[24:34] | So what are you saying? That it’s not just from her injuries? | 你是说 她现在这样不光是因为她的伤 |
[24:36] | Her mind shut down. | 她封闭了自己的内心 |
[24:38] | It’s a defense to deal with the trauma. | 是应对创伤的自我保护 |
[24:42] | Emily needs someone | 艾米莉需要一个 |
[24:44] | to just make an emotional connection with her, | 可以与她产生情感上联系的人 |
[24:47] | So she feels safe to be… well, Ems again. | 使她可以放心地变回 艾米 |
[24:51] | Ross, I was–I was with her. | 罗斯 我刚才和她在一起 |
[24:52] | That doesn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[24:53] | Yeah, well, you went in guns hot. | 你刚那么冲进去 |
[24:56] | Emily wasn’t exactly primed to find her happy place. | 艾米莉完全没准备好去找回她的美好回忆 |
[25:00] | Getting past the Graysons won’t be easy. | 想躲过格雷森一家的耳目绝非易事 |
[25:02] | But, Jack… | 不过 杰克 |
[25:04] | Maybe you can go talk to Charlotte. | 也许你可以去和夏洛特谈谈 |
[25:06] | No. | 不行 |
[25:07] | I did this to her. | 这都是我造成的 |
[25:10] | I pushed Emily, and now she’s… | 是因为我逼艾米莉 她才会 |
[25:13] | She’s like this. | 她才会变成这样 |
[25:14] | Seeing me may only make things worse. | 让她见我只会把事情变得更糟 |
[25:20] | This is evidence that Margaux found. | 这是玛尔戈找到的证据 |
[25:22] | I thought you should have a copy. | 我想你应该留一份 |
[25:25] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[25:29] | Just let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[25:36] | What is the matter with you two?! | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[25:39] | Emily needs us! | 艾米莉需要我们 |
[25:40] | Look, for all we know, someone is biding their time, | 你知不知道 有人正在等候时机 |
[25:43] | waiting to finish the job! | 随时准备取她性命 |
[25:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:46] | What is our next move? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[25:51] | There’s some things I need to do alone. | 有些事我得去自己解决 |
[25:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:04] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[26:06] | Oh, I’m so grateful you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在这 |
[26:08] | You understand that these accusations against me | 你知道的吧 他们对我的这些指控 |
[26:10] | are untrue? | 都是莫须有的 |
[26:11] | They say you’re gonna be arrested. | 他们说你会被逮捕 |
[26:13] | Well, I’ll endure. | 我会挺过去的 |
[26:15] | But I promise you, nothing is as it seems. | 但我向你保证 事情不是看上去那样 |
[26:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:21] | I know everything. | 我都知道了 |
[26:25] | You’ve been right about Emily from the start. | 你对艾米莉的看法一直都是对的 |
[26:31] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[26:33] | I shot her. | 是我开的枪 |
[26:37] | You overheard us on the deck. | 你在甲板上听到我们的谈话了 |
[26:39] | I just got a call about Sara. | 我当时刚接到电话 |
[26:41] | She tried to kill herself. | 说萨拉试图自杀 |
[26:43] | I couldn’t breathe. I went outside. | 我就到外面透透气 |
[26:46] | That’s when I heard you both. | 然后我就听到了你们的对话 |
[26:49] | I didn’t go up there to hurt her. | 我不是故意伤害她 |
[26:51] | I was just so angry. | 我只是在气头上 |
[26:52] | Daniel, where did the gun come from? | 丹尼尔 你从哪拿的枪 |
[26:55] | I I don’t remember. I was drunk. | 我不记得了 我喝醉了 |
[26:58] | The gun was there. I-I picked it up, and–and it… | 枪就在那 我把它拿了起来 然后 |
[27:01] | Now they’re blaming you. | 他们现在都归咎于你 |
[27:03] | And I know we’ve had our problems, | 我知道我们之间也有问题 |
[27:04] | But I am not gonna let you go down for my crime. | 但我不能让你替我背黑锅 |
[27:06] | Daniel, you have to understand that Emily set you up. | 丹尼尔 这都是艾米莉设计陷害你 |
[27:10] | For all we know, she put the gun there. | 很明显 是她把枪放在那里 |
[27:13] | She is a monster. | 她是个禽兽 |
[27:14] | I will not allow you to sacrifice yourself | 我决不允许你为了她的恶行 |
[27:16] | – for her cruelty. – No, mom. | -牺牲自己 -不 妈 |
[27:18] | – Daniel, please. – No. No. | -丹尼尔 别 -不 不 |
[27:18] | My life isn’t your problem to fix. | 我的生活不应该由你操心 |
[27:21] | Now I’m getting a lawyer. | 我会请一名律师 |
[27:22] | And tomorrow, I’m turning myself in, and this will all be over. | 明天 我就会自首 这一切都会结束 |
[27:25] | No. | 不 |
[27:41] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[27:44] | I’m surprised to see you. | 见到你真是意外 |
[27:46] | Coming here in the middle of this media firestorm | 在这种风口浪尖的时候来你这里 |
[27:48] | may not be the smartest thing to do, | 或许不是最明智的选择 |
[27:49] | But… | 但是 |
[27:52] | I need an ally. | 我需要同盟 |
[27:55] | And I couldn’t help but notice | 我不禁注意到 |
[27:56] | that you’ve yet to take a public stance on my guilt. | 在我的案子上你并没有选择公众立场 |
[27:58] | I like to know all the details of a story before I tell it. | 在知道所有细节前 我一般会三思而后行 |
[28:04] | Jack told you what Conrad did to his family? | 杰克把康拉德对他家人的所为告诉了你 |
[28:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:11] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[28:12] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[28:14] | But Jack is a man of principle, | 但杰克是个有原则的人 |
[28:16] | and I would think that he would want you to know the truth, | 我觉得他应该希望你了解真相 |
[28:18] | given your long-standing history with my family. | 毕竟你与我们家相识已久了 |
[28:22] | I was shocked to hear what Conrad is capable of. | 听说了康拉德的手段 我很震惊 |
[28:25] | I think he’s trying to frame me. | 我觉得他想要陷害我 |
[28:27] | You want more than an ally, Victoria. | 你需要的可不只是盟友 维多利亚 |
[28:29] | You want an objective party to help prove your innocence. | 你需要客观的第三方来帮你洗脱嫌疑 |
[28:32] | And expose Conrad’s guilt. | 并且揭露康拉德的罪行 |
[28:34] | You were there, Margaux, | 你当时在场 玛尔戈 |
[28:36] | and yet, you don’t seem to buy the police’s theory. | 而且你似乎不太买警察的帐 |
[28:40] | Is there something you’re not sharing? | 你是不是有事相瞒 |
[28:55] | These are copies of photos taken moments after Emily was shot. | 这些是艾米莉被枪击后的那段时间拍下的照片 |
[29:00] | Each guest claims to have been in the main room. | 每一位客人都声称自己当时在主舱 |
[29:12] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[29:15] | She’s not here. | 她不在那儿 |
[29:16] | Which means she lied to the police. | 也就是说她对警察撒了谎 |
[29:22] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来特别美 |
[29:25] | It was a like a real-life fairy tale. | 整场婚礼就像童话成真一样 |
[29:30] | You’ve gotta remember something. | 你一定记得一些事 |
[29:33] | I don’t. | 我不记得了 |
[29:39] | I know you will. | 你以后会记起来的 |
[29:41] | You’re my inspiration, Emily. | 你是我的动力之源 艾米莉 |
[29:44] | I’ve always relied on your strength to get me through tough times. | 我总是依靠你的力量来渡过难关 |
[29:49] | I just wish I knew where you got it from. | 我多希望知道你是从哪获得的这些能量 |
[30:02] | My father. | 从我父亲那儿 |
[30:03] | You remember him? | 你记得他 |
[30:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:08] | That’s good, Emily. | 太好了 艾米莉 |
[30:10] | What’s his name? Tell me. | 他叫什么名字 告诉我 |
[30:11] | David. | 大卫 |
[30:14] | His name is David Clarke. | 他的名字是大卫·克拉克 |
[30:35] | These were taken in the yacht’s main cabin | 这些照片是枪击后 |
[30:37] | moments after the shooting. | 在游艇的主舱里拍下的 |
[30:39] | Lydia’s nowhere to be seen, | 莉迪亚不在那里 |
[30:41] | which contradicts her official statement. | 这跟她的说辞可不一样 |
[30:43] | Oh. If you’re trying to frame her, | 如果你想要陷害她 |
[30:45] | I assure you, your plan is as foolhardy as it is desperate. | 我向你保证 这计划真是绝望又鲁莽 |
[30:48] | Oh, I won’t be framing Lydia. | 我才不会陷害莉迪亚 |
[30:51] | You will. | 你去 |
[30:53] | Well, now you can add “Delusional” to the list. | 那你简直是痴心妄想 |
[30:55] | Why would I consent to that? | 我为什么要答应你 |
[30:57] | To protect Daniel. | 为了保护丹尼尔 |
[30:59] | He shot Emily. | 是他开枪打伤了艾米莉 |
[31:00] | That’s absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[31:02] | Why would he? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[31:03] | Because she is a sick and venomous liar | 因为她是个恶心又恶毒的骗子 |
[31:05] | who toyed with his emotions. | 玩弄了他的感情 |
[31:07] | She broke him, Conrad. | 她伤透了丹尼尔的心 康拉德 |
[31:09] | And when he finally learned the truth about her, | 他得知了她的真面目后 |
[31:11] | he lashed out. | 怒火中烧 |
[31:13] | My God. | 我的天 |
[31:16] | You’re serious. | 你是说真的 |
[31:17] | As serious as Daniel’s desire to protect me. | 跟丹尼尔想要保护我的心一样真 |
[31:20] | He will confess unless we act. | 我们再不行动的话他就要去自首了 |
[31:22] | And we cannot let him throw his life away | 我们不能让他因为那个毒妇 |
[31:24] | for that vicious woman. | 而葬送大好前程 |
[31:27] | Which leaves us one course of action. | 我们只有一个办法了 |
[31:30] | Lydia goes. | 让莉迪亚背黑锅 |
[31:37] | It’s a terrible feeling, betraying someone you love. | 背叛你爱的人的感觉可是糟透了 |
[31:40] | I’m so pleased that you finally get | 你能亲身体会到这种感觉 |
[31:43] | to experience the sensation yourself. | 真是让我无比欣慰 |
[31:58] | Hey. I thought you’d be getting Carl by now. | 我以为你去接卡尔了 |
[32:02] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[32:05] | But now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不太确定 |
[32:07] | This thing with Emily has really… | 艾米莉的事 |
[32:10] | It’s really gotten to me. | 真的吓到我了 |
[32:11] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:14] | I’ve been trying to help her, | 我一直试着帮助她 |
[32:15] | but the weirdest thing just happened. | 但刚刚发生了一件很古怪的事 |
[32:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:18] | Emily said she remembered her father. | 艾米莉说记得她的父亲 |
[32:20] | And when I asked what his name was, | 我问她名字的时候 |
[32:22] | she said, “David clarke.” | 她说 叫大卫·克拉克 |
[32:27] | Well, she–I mean, she probably… | 她可能是 |
[32:29] | Saw you and then got mixed up, you know? | 看见你然后搞糊涂了吧 |
[32:32] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[32:33] | She seemed so sure of it. | 但她看起来十分确信 |
[32:36] | It freaked me out. | 差点吓死我了 |
[32:38] | Charlotte, um, | 夏洛特 |
[32:39] | I think it might help if I see Emily. | 如果我能见见艾米莉的话 也许能帮到她 |
[32:42] | Look, she’s obviously confused. | 她现在明显糊里糊涂的 |
[32:44] | I think I can help her remember that she’s Emily Thorne | 我想我能帮她记起来她是艾米莉·索恩 |
[32:46] | And not… | 而不是 |
[32:48] | someone else. | 其他人 |
[32:59] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[33:04] | I know everything that’s happened has been a nightmare. | 我知道这一切就像场噩梦一样 |
[33:08] | But I feel safe knowing that we’re handling it together. | 但我很安心 因为我们会同舟共济 |
[33:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | We’ve been exposed. | 我们暴露了 |
[33:28] | I have to revise my statement to the police. | 我得和警察修改证词 |
[33:33] | They’ll know I was lying. | 那他们就会知道我说谎了 |
[33:35] | Yeah, well, Lydia, I have no choice. | 莉迪亚 我别无选择 |
[33:36] | I mean, I’m facing an obstruction of justice charge. | 我面临着妨碍司法公正的指控 |
[33:39] | Conrad, we’re talking about my life. | 康拉德 这可是涉及到我的生活 |
[33:42] | Our life. | 我们的生活 |
[33:44] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我什么也没做错 |
[33:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:50] | Well, and I’m gonna be there for you. | 我会陪着你的 |
[33:52] | Oh, come on. What do you have to be concerned about? | 你有什么好担忧的 |
[33:54] | After all, you’re — you’re innocent, right? | 毕竟你是…你是无辜的 对吗 |
[33:58] | All you have to do is trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[34:02] | That’s what you said to David Clarke. | 你对大卫·克拉克也是这么说的 |
[34:05] | Oh, come on. This is an entirely different situation. | 这和那会儿情况完全不一样 |
[34:08] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna look after you. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[34:13] | So don’t do anything rash. | 别草率行事 |
[34:17] | And stay here, | 待在这儿 |
[34:21] | I know where to find you. | 让我知道能在哪儿找到你 |
[34:56] | I’ll get that for you. | 我帮您开门 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:59] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[35:11] | It’s done. | 一切妥当 |
[35:13] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[35:32] | That’s an interesting tattoo. | 很有趣的纹身 |
[35:34] | What does it mean? | 有什么涵义吗 |
[35:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[35:45] | I saw you earlier. | 我之前见过你 |
[35:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:53] | Excuse me. Could you give us some privacy, please? | 抱歉 能回避一下吗 |
[35:56] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:00] | Emily, | 艾米丽 |
[36:02] | meet Jack. | 这是杰克 |
[36:10] | A statewide search is on for Lydia Davis, | 目前在全州范围内搜索莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[36:13] | now the prime suspect in the brutal shooting of Emily Grayson. | 艾米丽·格雷森枪击惨案的主要犯罪嫌疑人 |
[36:16] | Police report the socialite was last seen | 警方称今天早些时候 |
[36:19] | leaving an exclusive east Hamptons Inn earlier today. | 她从东汉普顿的一家高档酒店离开 |
[36:26] | So do you have any idea what you’ve cost me? | 你知道我为了你付出了多少吗 |
[36:30] | Daniel, I just allowed myself to believe | 丹尼尔 我才刚刚意识到 |
[36:32] | that life could be something other than gray and cold. | 生活除了阴郁沮丧还有别的希望 |
[36:36] | And I was forced to sacrifice all of it to protect you. | 现在却不得不牺牲这一切来保护你 |
[36:38] | Well, I didn’t ask you to. | 我没叫你这么做 |
[36:40] | I was handling it myself. | 我自己在处理 |
[36:43] | You were? | 是吗 |
[36:45] | What, by admitting that you shot your wife? | 怎么处理 承认自己朝妻子开枪吗 |
[36:47] | How very noble for you. | 多么高尚啊 |
[36:50] | It’s more than you would’ve ever done. | 比你的所作所为高尚多了 |
[36:53] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[36:56] | I just offered you freedom at my expense, | 我牺牲自己换取了你的自由 |
[36:58] | And you made it with reprobation? | 你还来谴责我 |
[37:01] | Okay. All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:02] | But if that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[37:03] | the next time you find yourself in need of salvation, | 下次你发现自己需要救赎的时候 |
[37:06] | may I suggest that you drop to your knees and you pray? | 我是不是该建议你跪下来祈祷 |
[37:09] | Because from here on, your only hope | 因为从现在起 你只能求着 |
[37:10] | will be divine intervention from the Heavenly Father himself | 天父显灵来帮助你 |
[37:13] | because your earthly father is finished with you! | 因为你的生父已经和你断绝关系了 |
[37:16] | You don’t think I’ve sacrificed?! | 你以为我没有牺牲吗 |
[37:18] | All I have ever done is sacrifice for everyone! | 我所做的一切都是为别人牺牲 |
[37:21] | And I have lost the one person who meant anything to me, | 我失去了我生命中唯一有意义的人 |
[37:24] | who never lied to me, who loved me. | 从没骗过我 深爱着我的人 |
[37:26] | Sara? Well, there’s no accounting for taste. | 莎拉吗 还真是萝卜白菜各有所爱啊 |
[37:28] | You say one more thing about her. I beg of you. | 你要再敢多说她一句的话 |
[37:30] | Oh, you wanna take this out on me? | 你要拿我出气吗 |
[37:31] | You better think again, | 你最好再想想 |
[37:32] | because I am this close to showing you | 再逼我 我就让你看看 |
[37:34] | what I’m truly capable of. | 我真正的能力 |
[37:35] | Do it, ’cause I’ve got nothing left to lose. | 随便你 反正我一无所有了 |
[37:57] | What are you doing here, Niko? | 你在这儿干嘛 妮可 |
[38:00] | Well, when I heard what happened To Emily Thorne, | 我听说艾米丽·索恩的事时 |
[38:02] | the news didn’t mention anything about you. | 新闻完全没提到你 |
[38:05] | So I came to make sure you’re okay. | 所以我来看看你有没有事 |
[38:07] | Well, I had to go radio silence. You knew that. | 我必须保持沉默 你知道的 |
[38:10] | And why are you treating Emily? | 你为什么要诊治艾米莉 |
[38:11] | That’s too risky for you. | 这对你来说太冒险了 |
[38:13] | I’m the best doctor you know. | 我是你认识的最好的医生 |
[38:16] | I saved your life when you got shot. Didn’t I? | 你被枪击后我救过你的命 不是吗 |
[38:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:21] | And for that, I owe you a debt. | 因此我欠你一个人情 |
[38:22] | Which I plan on collecting. | 我打算让你还了 |
[38:24] | And I thought that instead of trying to find you, | 我觉得与其试图找你 |
[38:27] | it’d be easier to just stay close to Emily | 不如待在艾米莉身边 |
[38:29] | and hope you showed up. | 期望你能出现 |
[38:30] | Well, you shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 |
[38:31] | Well, I’m here, | 我已经来了 |
[38:33] | so use me. | 所以运用我吧 |
[38:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | You stay close to Emily. | 你看好艾米莉 |
[38:38] | But whatever you do– | 但不管你做什么 |
[38:39] | Don’t trust the Graysons. | 不要相信格雷森一家 |
[38:42] | I know. I remember. | 我知道 我记得呢 |
[38:45] | Do yoremember what I told you? | 你还记得我跟你说的吗 |
[38:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:55] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么也没变 |
[39:04] | You’re getting rid of it? | 你不要它了吗 |
[39:06] | It’s been tarnished, | 已经被玷污了 |
[39:08] | and thus lost its unique appeal. | 所以也就失去了它独特的吸引力 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry for letting you down. | 我很抱歉让你失望了 |
[39:14] | I can’t tell you how to live your life, Patrick, | 我不能告诉你该怎么生活 帕特里克 |
[39:16] | or who to live it with. | 或者该跟谁一起过 |
[39:18] | Do what makes you happy. | 做让你开心的事吧 |
[39:20] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你这是干什么 |
[39:22] | Someone hurts you, and you run. | 有人伤害了你 你就逃开 |
[39:25] | That’s your M.O., right? | 你一直这样 对吧 |
[39:29] | I’m not gonna let you push me away. | 我不会让你推开我的 |
[39:31] | No, I told you before, we’re a team. | 我之前就跟你说过 我们是一个团队 |
[39:34] | So I’m staying right here. | 所以我就待在这儿 |
[39:36] | And together, we’re gonna take down everyone who ever wronged you– | 和你一起扳倒每一个错待你的人 |
[39:40] | Conrad, Emily, and Nolan. | 康拉德 艾米莉还有诺兰 |
[39:42] | He keeps this, um, box | 他有一个盒子 |
[39:44] | locked up behind the painting that he took from you. | 锁在从你那买走的那幅画后面 |
[39:47] | Uh, it’s got this design etched on the side of it. | 上面有种图案 |
[39:49] | Two infinity symbols. They’re linked together. | 两个无穷符号 连在一起 |
[39:51] | I swear I’ve seen it before. | 我肯定我之前在哪儿见过 |
[40:08] | Was it something like this? | 是不是这样的符号 |
[40:11] | It was exactly like that. | 完全一样 |
[40:17] | There’s something so familiar about you. | 对你我有种特别熟悉的感觉 |
[40:19] | Well, we’ve known each other for a very long time. | 我们俩认识很长时间了 |
[40:23] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[40:24] | There’s kind of a big gap there. | 中间隔了很长一段时间 |
[40:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[40:29] | I literally have no idea how to answer that question. | 我真的不知道该怎么回答 |
[40:34] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[40:37] | I-I feel so helpless. | 我感觉好无助 |
[40:41] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[40:42] | you are the strongest person I have ever known. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[40:47] | People keep saying things like that. | 人们总是这样说 |
[40:51] | I don’t feel it. | 但我感觉不到 |
[40:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:54] | You are the toughest, | 你是世界上最强硬 |
[40:56] | most annoyingly bullheaded person on the planet. | 最倔强 甚至倔强到让人头大的人 |
[41:01] | Emily, I’ll admit that there have been times I… | 艾米莉 我承认有些时候 |
[41:06] | never wanted to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你 |
[41:07] | But… | 但是… |
[41:16] | then you left me this. | 你给我留下了这个 |
[41:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:21] | It belonged to my wife. | 这是我妻子的遗物 |
[41:23] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[41:24] | She was wearing it when she died. | 她死的时候就戴着这个 |
[41:27] | And you were there. | 你当时在那里 |
[41:28] | I know you don’t remember this, but we had a big fight about it. | 我知道你不记得了 但我们大吵了一架 |
[41:31] | We’ve… had a lot of fights this summer, actually. | 我们这个夏天实际上已经吵了很多次了 |
[41:36] | That’s my fault. I… | 是我的错 我… |
[41:38] | I’ve been holding on to all that pain and… | 我一直纠结着那些痛苦不放 还有… |
[41:41] | and anger, and putting it on you. | 还有愤怒 然后还埋怨你 |
[41:45] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[41:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:51] | That’s what I wanted to say on the beach. | 我在沙滩上就是想说这些 |
[42:02] | Come back to us, Emily Thorne. | 回到我们身边来吧 艾米莉·索恩 |
[42:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:17] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[42:32] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:37] | No. | 不 |
[42:38] | It’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[42:40] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:44] | Daniel shot me. | 是丹尼尔对我开的枪 |