时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:11] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:15] | I need to be able to trust you with this. | 我得把这个交由你保管 |
[00:16] | Nolan– he keeps this box locked up | 诺兰 他有一个盒子 |
[00:18] | behind the painting. It’s got this design. | 锁在从画后面 上面有种图案 |
[00:20] | – Was it something like this? – It was exactly like that. | -是不是这样的符号 -完全一样 |
[00:22] | Transient global amnesia? | 短暂性全面遗忘症 |
[00:24] | What you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[00:26] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
[00:27] | I shot her. I’m turning myself in. | 是我开的枪 我要去自首 |
[00:29] | He will confess unless we act. | 我们再不行动的话他就要去自首了 |
[00:31] | Lydia goes. | 让莉迪亚背黑锅 |
[00:32] | Lydia davis is a prime suspect | 莉迪亚·戴维斯是艾米莉·格雷森 |
[00:34] | in the shooting of emily grayson. | 枪击案的主要犯罪嫌疑人 |
[00:36] | You stay close to Emily. But whatever you do– | 你看好艾米莉 但不管你做什么 |
[00:38] | Don’t trust the Graysons. | 不要相信格雷森一家 |
[00:43] | Daniel shot me. | 是丹尼尔开的枪 |
[00:47] | When my father was in prison, | 我父亲在狱中 |
[00:50] | he wrote in his journals about how the value of life | 写了一本日记 他讲到 |
[00:53] | can be directly measured by our will to endure, | 人生价值可以用忍耐力来衡量 |
[00:57] | that we have a remarkable ability to resist fatigue, | 还说人有很强的能力忍受艰辛 |
[01:01] | to withstand pain, | 承受痛楚 |
[01:04] | to keep fighting, | 继续战斗 |
[01:06] | As long as we don’t lose sight of what we’re fighting for. | 只要我们尚存目标 |
[01:11] | With the queen’s guard posted outside, | 女王的驻兵还守在外面呢 |
[01:14] | I… had to get creative. | 我只能搞点创意 |
[01:15] | Or maybe you’re using this visit as an excuse | 你是以探病为借口 |
[01:18] | to have purchased that jacket. | 买这件外套吧 |
[01:20] | You remember me. | 你还记得我 |
[01:22] | Of course I do. I’m fully recovered. | 当然 我已经痊愈了 |
[01:25] | Mentally, anyway. | 至少心理上痊愈了 |
[01:27] | How’s Aiden handling everything? | 艾登怎么样 |
[01:29] | Poorly, but he’s agreed not to retaliate against Daniel. | 挺糟的 但他答应不会报复丹尼尔 |
[01:34] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[01:35] | How will Emily Thorne return with a vengeance this time? | 艾米莉·索恩这次会怎样复仇 |
[01:43] | She won’t. | 不会 |
[01:48] | It’s over, Nolan. I failed. | 结束了 诺兰 我失败了 |
[01:50] | You survived. | 你幸存了 |
[01:51] | I can’t go back there. | 我回不去了 |
[01:55] | Not after everything that’s happened. | 发生了这么多事 |
[01:56] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想回去了 |
[01:59] | You know the hardest part about losing my memories was… | 失忆最艰难的部分是 |
[02:06] | having to relive them as they came back. | 回想起来时那种再次体验的感觉 |
[02:09] | So much pain. | 太痛苦了 |
[02:15] | I just know that I have to get out of here, | 我只知道我要离开这里 |
[02:17] | get out of the Hamptons. | 离开汉普顿 |
[02:19] | Hey, you have to heal first. | 你得先好起来 |
[02:28] | I’ll see you on my next rounds. | 下回见 |
[02:33] | As long as she’s in there, she’s safe. | 她在医院就不会有事 |
[02:35] | Look, Niko, I’m beyond grateful for your help, | 妮可 我真的很感激你的帮忙 |
[02:38] | and Emily will thank you herself… | 艾米莉也会亲自谢谢你 |
[02:40] | If you would only let me tell her who I am. | 前提是你让我告诉她我的身份 |
[02:42] | If she thought for one moment | 如果她怀疑 |
[02:43] | you were anything other than a nurse, | 你不是护士 |
[02:44] | she would refuse your help. | 就会拒绝你的帮忙 |
[02:45] | She can be stubborn. I just need to ask one more thing of you. | 她有时很固执 我要再请你帮个忙 |
[02:48] | Name it. | 你说 |
[02:49] | Sneak her out. Meet me here tonight. | 偷偷带她出院 今晚来这里找我 |
[02:52] | Aiden, are you sure that’s a good idea? | 艾登 你确定这样好吗 |
[02:54] | She’s still really weak. | 她还是很虚弱 |
[02:55] | I just worry that the longer she stays in there, | 我担心她待在那越久 |
[02:57] | the more at risk she is. | 就越危险 |
[02:58] | Not if I’m watching over her. | 有我看着她 不会的 |
[03:01] | Unless you think I’m the risk. | 除非你认为危险来自我 |
[03:04] | There’s something you’re not telling me, isn’t there? | 你有事瞒着我 对吧 |
[03:10] | We reconnected. | 我们重修旧好了 |
[03:12] | And before this went wrong, | 出这事之前 |
[03:15] | Emily and I were going to leave… | 我和艾米莉本打算一起 |
[03:17] | together. | 离开 |
[03:19] | Right now I need to get her to safety | 现在我得把她转移到安全之处 |
[03:21] | before anything else goes wrong. | 免得再出什么事 |
[03:23] | So I’m sorry you had to find out like this, | 很抱歉你以这种方式得知 |
[03:26] | but you were the only one who could help me. | 但只有你能帮我 |
[03:28] | Yeah, seems so. | 看来是的 |
[03:29] | Niko, please. | 妮可 拜托 |
[03:31] | Bring her to me. | 带她来找我 |
[03:32] | Okay? Hey. | 好吗 |
[03:34] | It’s the last thing I’ll ask. | 我就求你帮这最后一个忙 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:56] | I heard about your accident. | 听说你出意外了 |
[03:59] | – Glad you’re okay. – You should be by your wife’s side, | -很高兴你没事 -你应该守在你妻子身边 |
[04:02] | not mine. How would it look if someone saw you? | 而不是我这里 如果被人看到怎么办 |
[04:04] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[04:05] | All I care about is making things right with you. | 我只想好好弥补一下你 |
[04:07] | That’s why I covered your hospital bill– | 所以我才帮你付医疗费 |
[04:09] | so you wouldn’t have to worry. | 这样你就不用操心了 |
[04:10] | Well, I don’t want your money. I want you to leave me alone. | 我不想要你的钱 我不想看到你 |
[04:12] | Well, I can’t, not after what… | 我做不到 尤其是 |
[04:16] | not after you hurt yourself like you did. | 尤其是看到你伤害自己 |
[04:19] | You… you think I tried to kill myself… | 你以为我会因为你要娶她 |
[04:22] | because you married Emily? | 然后试图自杀吗 |
[04:23] | That is… that is so typical Grayson, | 真不愧是格雷森家的人 |
[04:26] | believing everything is about you. | 以为地球都是围绕你转的 |
[04:27] | Your roommate called me. She– | 你室友联系了我 她说 |
[04:28] | No, I was drunk, Danny. | 不是那样的 丹尼 我喝醉了 |
[04:29] | I passed out in the bath and almost drowned. | 我在浴缸里昏睡了过去 差点溺水 |
[04:31] | I was stupid, okay? But I won’t be stupid again. | 是我自己傻好吗 我不会再那样了 |
[04:34] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait– | 等等 |
[04:36] | You stay out of this, Jack. | 杰克 不要管我们 |
[04:37] | No, that’s not gonna happen. You okay? | 我管定了 你还好吗 |
[04:39] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[04:39] | I wasn’t asking you. | 我没问你 |
[04:41] | Oh, you think you know everything, don’t you? | 你觉得你自己什么都知道 是吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[04:46] | Now pick yourself up and get the hell out of my bar. | 你给我起来 然后滚出去 |
[05:08] | It’s good to see her resting. | 看到她休息真好 |
[05:10] | She has endured so much pain. | 她之前经历了那么多痛苦 |
[05:11] | Yes. Well, all pain is relative. | 不过 痛苦总是有原因的 |
[05:15] | I hear her amnesia’s lifting. | 听说她的记忆开始恢复了 |
[05:17] | It is. Although Emily still can’t recall | 是的 虽然她仍然无法想起 |
[05:19] | the night of the trauma. | 发生事故的那晚 |
[05:21] | But given her progress, | 但是依她的恢复来看 |
[05:23] | I’d be comfortable discharging her. | 我觉得出院应该没问题 |
[05:25] | With her condition, you can’t just let her walk out of here. | 她这样的状况 不能直接让她离开吧 |
[05:27] | She still needs around-the-clock medical attention, | 她还是需要整天的医疗护理 |
[05:29] | which the rehab clinic would provide. | 复健中心会提供 |
[05:31] | I believe she’s going to recover completely, | 我相信她一定能恢复得很好 |
[05:33] | physically and mentally. | 无论是身体上还是精神上 |
[05:36] | It’s just a question of where she does it. | 在哪里恢复并不重要 |
[05:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:47] | Perhaps I can be of service, Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 或许我可以帮得上忙 |
[05:58] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[06:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:07] | Where am I? | 这在哪里 |
[06:09] | Well, Grayson Manor, of course. | 当然是格雷森庄园 |
[06:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:30] | For your own sake, you’ll wanna keep those shut. | 为你自己好 最好把这些都拉上 |
[06:32] | The paparazzi heard the news that you’re home, | 狗仔队听说你回来了 |
[06:34] | and they’ll stop at nothing to steal your soul… | 一定会不遗余力地刺探消息 |
[06:36] | if you believe in that sort of thing. | 如果你相信的话 |
[06:38] | I don’t understand. My… | 我不明白 是我的 |
[06:41] | My doctor discharged me? | 我的医生同意我出院的吗 |
[06:42] | Yes, straight into my care and your nurse’s. | 是的 直接交给我和你护理员照看 |
[06:46] | We thought you’d be more comfortable here. | 我们觉得这样你会更舒服 |
[06:48] | You’re a Grayson now. | 你是格雷森家族的一员了 |
[06:50] | And we circle the wagons when tragedy strikes. | 我们会团结起来应对困难 |
[06:55] | Dr. Sturman told me that your memories are recovering. | 斯德曼医生说你的记忆在恢复 |
[06:59] | The last thing I remember was… | 我记得的最后一件事情是 |
[07:02] | the church, the wedding vows. | 教堂和婚礼誓言 |
[07:05] | At least… I have that happy moment. | 至少我有这段美好时光 |
[07:09] | And spared the traumatic details of your shooting. | 它分散了你被枪击的记忆 |
[07:14] | I’m trying to remember, but… | 我试着去回想过 但是 |
[07:21] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[07:24] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[07:27] | Nothing worth mentioning, | 没什么 |
[07:29] | not compared to your injuries. | 跟你的伤比起来 |
[07:32] | I didn’t know you’d been released. | 我不知道你出院了 |
[07:34] | I brought Emily home for the remainder of her recovery. | 我把艾米莉带回来 以便她更好地恢复 |
[07:36] | Actually, Victoria, I think I’d prefer to recuperate | 维多利亚 其实 我更愿意和我丈夫一起 |
[07:39] | in the beach house with my husband. | 在海滨别墅里恢复 |
[07:40] | Nonsense, especially considering that Lydia’s still on the loose. | 别说傻话了 尤其莉迪亚还没有被逮捕 |
[07:44] | I would never forgive myself if she finished what she started. | 如果她的阴谋得逞了 我不会原谅我自己的 |
[07:49] | Well, I’ll leave you both alone for a moment. | 我让你们单独谈一会 |
[07:59] | It’s nice to see you. | 看到你真好 |
[08:00] | Should probably get some rest. | 你应该好好休息一下 |
[08:12] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[08:14] | Containing the situation. | 控制局势 |
[08:16] | She’s on the verge of remembering what you did, | 她会记起来之前你对她做的一切 |
[08:18] | and we couldn’t afford to have some random orderly at the hospital overhear it. | 总不能让医院的一些闲杂人等听到这些 |
[08:21] | So we’re holding her captive. | 所以我们要软禁她吗 |
[08:23] | We’re keeping up appearances to avoid suspicion. | 我们这样是为了防止被怀疑 |
[08:25] | For now, you are two newlyweds blissfully in love. | 从现在开始 你们是相爱的一对新婚夫妇 |
[08:28] | And what happens when she remembers that’s not the case? | 如果她恢复记忆 发现事实并非如此呢 |
[08:31] | Let me take care of it. | 交给我 |
[08:33] | In the meanwhile, | 你要做的 |
[08:35] | try to keep your violent confrontations to a minimum. | 就是不要跟别人起这么多冲突 |
[08:37] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:51] | Take my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[08:52] | I don’t need your help. | 不用你帮忙 |
[08:53] | I think you do. | 我可不这么认为 |
[08:56] | You’re lucky she even let me come here. | 有我在这里 你应该感到幸运 |
[09:00] | You don’t work for them? | 你不是她的人吗 |
[09:02] | Oh, I took her money. | 她确实给了我钱 |
[09:04] | But no. | 但我不为她卖命 |
[09:05] | Okay. Room’s clear. | 好的 这里很安全 |
[09:06] | We can talk. | 有什么就说吧 |
[09:07] | Who do you work for? | 那你为谁效力 |
[09:09] | Just myself… | 为自己… |
[09:12] | And the memory of my father. | 还有对父亲的怀念 |
[09:18] | You’re Takeda’s daughter. | 你是武田的女儿 |
[09:21] | Niko. | 我叫妮可 |
[09:23] | It’s an honor to meet | 很荣幸见到你 |
[09:24] | the only student he ever spoke of with affection. | 他最宠爱的学生 |
[09:26] | And mine to meet his only child. | 我也很荣幸见到他唯一的孩子 |
[09:30] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对于你父亲的死我很遗憾 |
[09:33] | Took some time to accept it. | 确实有些难以接受 |
[09:35] | How such a great warrior was killed by a random burglar. | 如此伟大的武士竟被区区窃贼杀害了 |
[09:39] | When I heard about your setback, | 当我听说你失败了 |
[09:40] | I thought I could help you overcome it. | 觉得或许我能帮你 |
[09:43] | It’s what he would’ve wanted. | 这也会是父亲所希望的 |
[09:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | But my mission’s over. | 不过我的任务已经失败了 |
[09:52] | I’m leaving as soon as I can walk out of here. | 等我好些了就会马上离开 |
[09:54] | Aiden said you were stubborn. | 艾登说你很固执 |
[09:57] | You know Aiden? | 你认识艾登吗 |
[09:58] | We met when he was on a mission in Sydney, | 他在悉尼执行任务时我们认识的 |
[10:00] | where my mum raised me. | 我和我妈妈在那生活 |
[10:02] | Then we reconnected last year after my father’s death. | 去年我父亲死后我们又联系了 |
[10:06] | Does he know that you’re here? | 他知道你在这吗 |
[10:07] | I’ve been reporting your progress to him every day. | 我每天都向他报告你的情况 |
[10:10] | Then please take me to him. | 那带我去见他吧 |
[10:12] | I have a bad feeling about being here. | 待在这里我非常不舒服 |
[10:14] | Maybe it’s safest in the eye of the storm. | 或许最危险的地方就是最安全的地方 |
[10:21] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[10:22] | Didn’t know you were in. | 我以为你不在 |
[10:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:26] | Well, I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不是来了吗 |
[10:28] | How’s Emily? | 艾米莉怎么样了 |
[10:30] | She’s been discharged. | 已经出院了 |
[10:33] | Shouldn’t you be home with her then? | 那你不该在家陪她吗 |
[10:35] | Work will be here when you return. | 工作可以回来之后再继续 |
[10:37] | Not if we don’t get this issue out. | 得先把这期杂志发行了 |
[10:40] | I’m looking at what you have. | 我正在看你的材料 |
[10:41] | – And? – The bones are here. | -怎么样 -骨架有了 |
[10:43] | But… I think you should dig deeper. | 但 我觉得你应该再深入些 |
[10:47] | I handled the subject with integrity. | 这些题材都非常真实可靠 |
[10:48] | Well, integrity doesn’t sell magazines. | 卖杂志可不靠真实性 |
[10:50] | The story is Lydia Davis’ vengeful return to the Hamptons. | 噱头在于莉迪亚·戴维斯回到汉普顿 |
[10:53] | To commit murder. You shied away from that. | 是为了复仇 但你绕开了这个话题 |
[10:55] | Because that’s still speculation. | 因为这还只是推测 |
[10:57] | – She hasn’t been convicted. No, once she is, | -她还没被定罪 -一旦她被定罪了 |
[10:58] | you’ll kick yourself for having hesitated. | 你会因你的犹豫而后悔不已 |
[11:03] | Trust your instincts, Margo, | 要相信你的直觉 玛格 |
[11:05] | before someone else scoops our story. | 别被其他出版社抢走先机 |
[11:19] | How is our patient getting along? | 我们的病人恢复得怎么样啊 |
[11:21] | It’s just a flesh wound. | 皮肉伤而已 |
[11:26] | Would you give us a moment? | 能不能让我们单独待会儿 |
[11:35] | Not so long ago, I was… | 不久前 我还… |
[11:38] | The one visiting you at your bedside. | 去医院看望过你 |
[11:41] | And you were my savior. | 你当时可是我的救世主 |
[11:44] | And I’m here in hopes that I can be yours. | 我来是希望我也能做你的救世主 |
[11:47] | It must be maddening not being able to remember | 想不起那晚在船上发生了什么 |
[11:50] | what happened that night on the boat. | 你一定很痛苦吧 |
[11:54] | Clearly someone meant you harm. | 很明显有人故意让你受伤 |
[11:57] | Lydia, so I was told. | 有人告诉我是莉迪亚 |
[12:01] | Or do you not believe it was her? | 你不相信是她吗 |
[12:04] | Well, I will once you tell me to. | 如果你亲口告诉我 我就信 |
[12:06] | If she did do it, Conrad, why? | 如果真的是她 那是为什么呢 |
[12:10] | You know her better than anyone. | 你最了解她 |
[12:15] | Your memories will return, Emily. | 你会恢复记忆的 艾米莉 |
[12:17] | And when they do, I suggest you come to me first. | 当你想起一切时 最好先来找我 |
[12:20] | Look, you’ve already taken two bullets to the stomach. | 你已经身中两枪了 |
[12:23] | Going forward… | 再这样下去… |
[12:26] | I’d watch your back. | 还是小心为好 |
[12:35] | Patrick… | 帕特里克 |
[12:38] | I need any details you can give me about that box | 关于诺兰家藏着的那个盒子 |
[12:41] | Nolan has hidden in his house. | 我要你帮我查清楚 |
[12:42] | I’m hiring someone to go in there and get it. | 我要雇人去他家拿盒子 |
[12:44] | I can do it. | 我可以搞定 |
[12:48] | Or do you not trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[12:49] | Of course I do. You know that. | 我当然相信你 你知道的 |
[12:52] | But I need a professional to do this. | 但我需要一个专业的人来做 |
[12:54] | Sooner rather than later. | 越早越好 |
[12:56] | Emily’s recovering in my house, | 艾米莉在我家休养 |
[12:58] | and I need every bit of leverage | 在她恢复记忆之前 |
[12:59] | I can get against her before she recovers her memory. | 我需要做好一切准备对付她 |
[13:03] | Memory of what? You… you didn’t shoot her. | 关于什么的记忆 对她开枪的又不是你 |
[13:07] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[13:10] | Daniel did. | 是丹尼尔 |
[13:13] | You told me that Lydia did. | 你告诉我是莉迪亚干的 |
[13:17] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[13:18] | It was only to protect him. | 我只是为了保护他 |
[13:20] | And that’s why you wanted to hire someone, right? | 所以你才想要雇其他人 对吧 |
[13:21] | – To keep me from the truth. – Patrick– | -让我远离真相 -帕特里克…. |
[13:23] | I came clean to you about Nolan. | 我把诺兰的一切事情都告诉了你 |
[13:24] | Didn’t I? No, I actually– I gave Nolan up for you. | 不是吗 不 我为了你放弃了诺兰 |
[13:27] | And after all these months, | 在经过这几个月之后 |
[13:28] | after everything that I’ve shown you, | 在我把一切坦白告诉你之后 |
[13:29] | after everything that I’ve done, | 在我做下这一切事情之后 |
[13:30] | I will never, ever gain your confidence, will I? | 我还是永远得不到你的信任 是吗 |
[13:32] | It is not that, Patrick. | 不是这样 帕特里克 |
[13:33] | If it’s not that, then what is it?! | 如果不是这样 那是怎样 |
[13:34] | You tell me what it is, because I thought | 你告诉我这是怎么回事 因为我以为 |
[13:36] | we were on the same page. We’ve talked about this, | 我们是站在同一战线的 我们讨论过这事 |
[13:37] | But I guess when it comes to choosing sons, | 但我猜如果你要选一个儿子 |
[13:39] | no, no, you choose your blood over your bastard. | 不 你会选你的亲生骨肉 而不是私生子 |
[13:41] | Don’t you ever say that again! | 永远不要再说这种话 |
[13:45] | You are my blood. | 你就是我的亲生骨肉 |
[13:48] | You’re the only pure thing I have, | 你是我身边唯一还保持纯洁的人 |
[13:50] | but I know that you’re susceptible to the same darkness | 但我知道你容易受到黑暗的影响 |
[13:52] | that has followed me around my entire life, | 那种伴随我一生的黑暗 |
[13:54] | and it’s infected this family, | 它已经感染了这个家庭 |
[13:56] | and I will not allow it to corrupt you as well. | 我不允许它再摧毁你 |
[13:59] | That’s why it’s my duty, not yours, | 所以揭发艾米莉·索恩是我的事 |
[14:01] | to expose Emily Thorne. | 而不是你的 |
[14:03] | Do you understand me? | 你能明白吗 |
[14:07] | Loud and clear, yeah. | 完全明白 |
[14:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Don’t worry. I come in peace. I promise. | 别担心 我是来讲和的 我保证 |
[14:33] | Sorry, water in my ear. | 不好意思 我耳朵进水了 |
[14:36] | Did you say, “In peace” or “In complete shame | 你刚刚是说”讲和” 还是 |
[14:39] | after having been yanked around by your umbilical cord”? | “在被母亲牵着鼻子走之后羞愧得无地自容” |
[14:43] | Guess I deserve that. | 我罪有应得 |
[14:44] | Either way, save it. | 不管怎样 省省吧 |
[14:45] | I’ve got about four episodes of | 我家已经有了四集 |
[14:47] | “Patrick says I’m sorry'” on my dvr. | “帕特里克说对不起”的录像了 |
[14:50] | Well, do you have the one where he tells you | 那这一集你有吗 |
[14:51] | that he figured out his mom’s a bitch? | 他告诉你他发现他妈妈是个婊子 |
[14:54] | It took me longer than it should have to see her true colors. | 我花了太长时间才看到她的真面目 |
[14:56] | She actually slapped me. | 她扇了我一耳光 |
[14:59] | You didn’t enjoy it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[15:03] | All I ever wanted from her was an honest relationship, | 我只想她对我诚实相待 |
[15:07] | find out who I am, more about where I came from. | 查出我是谁 还有我来自哪里 |
[15:10] | The whole time… | 从始至终… |
[15:12] | Should’ve been focused more on… where I wanted to go. | 我应该更关注…我想去哪 |
[15:15] | Where’s that? | 你想去哪 |
[15:18] | Anywhere with you. | 只要有你 哪里都行 |
[15:20] | All I’m asking is for a peaceful evening | 我只想要一个安静的夜晚 |
[15:22] | where we can avoid talking about anyone | 在那里我们可以不谈论 |
[15:23] | within a 20-mile radius, okay? | 20英里范围之内的任何人 好吗 |
[15:26] | What do you say? Meet me at your place at 7:00? | 你怎么说 在你家7点见好吗 |
[15:35] | Make it 8:00 | 8点吧 |
[15:37] | That way, it’ll give me an extra hour to realize | 这样我可以有多一个小时想明白 |
[15:41] | this is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[15:49] | I hope you saved some energy for a visitor. | 我希望你还有精力见这位访客 |
[15:53] | Ems, since my mother put a moratorium on guests, | 艾米 由于我妈妈禁止任何访客入内 |
[15:57] | I’ll stand guard while you two catch up. | 所以你们先聊 我去放哨 |
[15:59] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[16:00] | He’s getting so big. | 他都长这么大了 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:03] | He’s starting to walk now, too, if you can believe it. | 他现在也开始走路了 真是难以置信 |
[16:05] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[16:08] | Oh. Let me see him. | 让我看看他 |
[16:11] | When Charlotte found out that I brought Carl back, | 夏洛特知道我把卡尔带回来了之后 |
[16:13] | she asked us to come by. | 让我们过来看看你 |
[16:17] | And besides, Nolan and I were worried | 而且 他们让你搬到这里之后 |
[16:19] | when they moved you here. | 诺兰和我都很担心 |
[16:21] | This is my only shot of seeing you. | 这是我唯一能见到你的机会 |
[16:22] | I’m sure Daniel told you I decked him. | 我相信丹尼尔告诉了你我揍了他 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | It’s stupid. I know, I know, but he came into the stowaway, | 这很蠢 我知道 但他来偷渡者酒吧时 |
[16:27] | and I just–just seeing him walking around free | 我只是想到 在他做出这些事后 |
[16:30] | after what he did? | 还能假装若无其事 |
[16:32] | Why didn’t you turn him in? | 你为什么不告发他 |
[16:35] | If I accuse him, they’ll fight back. | 如果我告了他 他们会反击的 |
[16:37] | I need to lay low until I can escape safely. | 在我能安全逃脱之前 我得保持低调 |
[16:39] | You gotta let it go. | 你得放下这事 |
[16:41] | I did. | 我已经放下了 |
[16:43] | It’s my only chance at a… normal life. | 这是我过上正常生活的唯一机会 |
[16:49] | Maybe when I get out of here, I’ll… | 也许当我离开这里之后 我会… |
[16:52] | I’ll have a family of my own. | 我会有自己的家庭 |
[16:55] | Listen, I was hoping you could get a message to Aiden. | 我希望你能给艾登传个信 |
[16:59] | I am so sorry to do this, | 我很抱歉打断你们 |
[17:00] | But Bianca just said my mother’s on her way home, | 但比安卡刚刚说 我妈就快回来了 |
[17:03] | and since it’s me she’ll blame… | 因为这是我的主意 她会怪我的 |
[17:04] | Oh, thank you for taking the risk. | 谢谢你为我冒险 |
[17:08] | Don’t grow up too fast, buddy. | 别长太快 伙计 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 |
[17:14] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:19] | Oh, Jack. Carl dropped his puppy. | 杰克 卡尔忘了拿他的玩具小狗 |
[17:27] | Think he wants Emily to have it… | 他可能想把它给艾米莉 |
[17:29] | To keep you company. | 让它陪着你 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:47] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[17:48] | If you’ve hired someone, you can fire him. | 如果你已经雇了人 解雇他吧 |
[17:51] | I’m on my way to Nolan’s right now. | 我正在去诺兰家的路上 |
[17:53] | No. | 不行 |
[17:54] | I told you I didn’t want you to do it. | 我说过不想让你去做这件事 |
[17:56] | Yeah, well… it’s too late. | 可是已经太晚了 |
[18:00] | Just promise you’ll stand by me when it’s all done. | 不过你要保证 一切结束后站在我这边 |
[18:02] | Of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[18:04] | But, Patrick, be safe. | 帕特里克 一切小心 |
[18:06] | He’s part of a sick game, | 他可是这场恶心游戏中的一部分 |
[18:08] | and whatever Emily has hidden in that box, | 所以他绝不会白白送出这盒子 |
[18:10] | he is not going to let it go without a fight. | 无论艾米莉在里面藏了什么 |
[18:17] | What exactly did you hear? | 你到底听到了什么 |
[18:19] | Something about a box Patrick’s supposed to retrieve… | 好像是帕特里克要去拿回来一个盒子 |
[18:23] | Secrets Victoria thinks you’re keeping. | 维多利亚觉得你在里面藏了什么秘密 |
[18:26] | My infinity box. | 我的无穷小盒 |
[18:29] | Everything’s in there…my… father’s journals, | 所有东西都在里面 我父亲的日记 |
[18:33] | evidence of my takedowns, | 我之前对付每个人的证据 |
[18:36] | my identity. | 我的身份 |
[18:37] | Well, where is it? We need to stop him. | 这东西在哪 我们得阻止他 |
[18:47] | No. | 不行 |
[18:49] | No, let her find it. | 让她得手吧 |
[18:51] | It’s over anyway. | 反正一切已经结束了 |
[18:53] | So you’re giving up. | 这么说你要放弃了 |
[18:54] | This is the end of your great mission… | 这就是你复仇任务的结局 |
[18:55] | everything you fought for. | 你为之奋斗的一切就这么放弃了吗 |
[18:56] | I’ve already lost the fight. | 我已经失败了 |
[18:59] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我本不该在此的 |
[19:00] | I should be away with Aiden, with his ring on my finger, | 我本该跟艾登远走高飞 嫁给他 |
[19:01] | not Daniel’s. | 而不是丹尼尔 |
[19:05] | You and Aiden are engaged? | 你跟艾登订婚了 |
[19:07] | He proposed to me before everything went wrong. | 在一切还未出差错前 他向我求婚了 |
[19:17] | Look… I know that you came back to help me get through this, | 我知道你回来是想帮助我完成复仇 |
[19:21] | but I am done. | 但我已经受够这些了 |
[19:29] | That pain you’re feeling… | 你所感觉到的疼痛 |
[19:31] | that’s not because of me. | 并不是因为我 |
[19:33] | They did that to you, | 是他们伤害了你 |
[19:35] | and you’re letting them get away with it. | 而你却让他们逃脱处罚 |
[19:37] | That woman I listened to my father go on about, | 我总是听我父亲说起的那个女人 |
[19:40] | the one who stole all his attention | 我父亲如此关注和喜爱的那个人 |
[19:42] | and the affection I wished I had… | 让我羡慕嫉妒的那个人 |
[19:45] | this is how she ends up? | 现在就成这样了吗 |
[19:48] | I’m glad he’s not around to see it. | 我很庆幸他没有亲眼目睹这一切 |
[19:51] | Your father taught you well. | 你父亲把你教得很好 |
[19:54] | But nothing you say is gonna change my mind. | 但你的话并不会改变我的想法 |
[19:57] | Save your strength. | 省点力气吧 |
[19:59] | You’re gonna need it to get out of here. | 你还得靠它离开这里 |
[20:01] | I’m not gonna be around to help you. | 我不会在这儿帮你的 |
[20:15] | Oh, where did your nurse run off to? | 你的护士跑哪里去了 |
[20:19] | I gave her the night off. | 今晚我放了她假 |
[20:21] | Oh. Well, I couldn’t have you go to bed without dessert. | 我可不能让你睡觉前吃不到甜品 |
[20:24] | Martha made the most delicate profiteroles. | 玛莎做了可口的巧克力泡芙 |
[20:28] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry to bring this up, but… | 提起这件事我很抱歉 但是 |
[20:35] | Whatever happened between you and Daniel | 无论你和丹尼尔之间发生了什么 |
[20:37] | and the pregnancy, or lack thereof, | 无论你有没有怀孕 |
[20:40] | is a private matter between you two. | 这都是你们之间的私事 |
[20:43] | However… | 然而 |
[20:47] | While you were unconscious in the hospital, | 当你在医院昏迷的时候 |
[20:49] | the doctors came to Daniel with these test results. | 医生给了丹尼尔这些检测结果 |
[20:52] | When you came to, | 你苏醒以后 |
[20:53] | we feared that you weren’t stable enough to face them, | 我们怕你承受不了这事实 |
[20:56] | so I volunteered to deliver the news to you | 所以决定 在你做好心理准备的时候 |
[20:58] | when you were ready. | 由我来告诉你这件事 |
[21:01] | But now I’m not sure if I’m able to do it. | 但现在我不确定 我能不能说 |
[21:05] | What is it? | 你要说什么 |
[21:14] | Because of the location of the bullet wounds, | 由于你枪伤的位置 |
[21:17] | and the surgeries required to save your life, | 以及为了救你 |
[21:20] | the doctors had no choice. | 医生别无选择下所做的手术 |
[21:22] | A sacrifice had to be made. | 必须要牺牲一些东西 |
[21:25] | I’m afraid you’ll never be able to conceive, Emily. | 恐怕你以后再也不能怀孕了 艾米莉 |
[21:31] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[21:33] | No. | 我没有 |
[21:36] | Feel free to confirm with Dr. Sturman | 你随时都可以找斯德曼医生证实我的话 |
[21:38] | Or seek a second opinion. | 或者找其他医生咨询 |
[21:40] | You see, this is why it’s been so tragic for Daniel | 明白了吧 所以丹尼尔才这么悲痛 |
[21:44] | and why he’s been so distant. | 这么冷淡 |
[21:46] | For you to have given him hope for an heir, | 你让他心存希望 认为自己后继有人 |
[21:49] | only to have it taken away from him forever… | 却又让希望彻底破灭 |
[21:52] | Get out. | 出去 |
[21:56] | Fate can be so cruel. | 命运就是这么残忍 |
[22:25] | What do you mean, she’s gonna stay? | 她要留下来 什么意思 |
[22:26] | I guess being there in that house forced her to refocus. | 待在那个家 她不得不重新打算 |
[22:30] | And how did she end up in that house in the first place? | 那她怎么会又回到那个家的呢 |
[22:32] | You were supposed to bring her to me. | 你本来应该把她带到我这来的 |
[22:33] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[22:33] | The Graysons made a snap decision | 格雷森家人突然决定 |
[22:35] | and had her discharged. | 让她出院 |
[22:36] | Look, you should be grateful | 你应该感谢我 |
[22:38] | that I manipulated my way in there to protect her. | 我千方百计赶到那保护她 |
[22:42] | You know I’d do anything for you. | 你知道的 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[22:44] | Not that you deserve my loyalty after you lied to me. | 但你骗了我 不值得我对你这么忠心 |
[22:47] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[22:49] | Well, you forgot to mention you were engaged. | 你好像忘记告诉我你订婚了 |
[22:51] | And Emily obviously doesn’t know about us– | 艾米莉显然不知道我们之间的事 |
[22:53] | our past, how you left me in Japan | 我们的过去 你把我一个人丢在日本 |
[22:55] | with a promise to return. | 还信誓旦旦地跟我保证会回来 |
[22:58] | Don’t worry. I didn’t tell her. | 别担心 我没跟她说 |
[23:00] | Would’ve been easy to. | 不过要说出来也应该是很容易的 |
[23:03] | But I wouldn’t hurt you like that. | 但我不会这样伤害你 |
[23:06] | Please, will you… | 拜托了 你能 |
[23:08] | will you give her a message for me? | 能帮我给她带个口信吗 |
[23:11] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:13] | Just tell her not to do anything rash | 告诉她 在我跟她会合之前 |
[23:15] | until I can get to her. | 不要鲁莽行事 |
[23:17] | It just… doesn’t sound like she’s thinking clearly. | 我觉得 她现在头脑应该很不清楚 |
[23:20] | Or maybe you just don’t know her as well as you thought you did. | 或许你以为自己很了解她 但其实不然 |
[23:30] | You know, this– this is my house, right? | 你知道 这是我家 对吧 |
[23:33] | You don’t have to worry about beating last call. | 不用喝这么急 没人赶你走 |
[23:35] | Oh, I thought we were still in the middle of happy hour, actually. | 是嘛 我以为我们还在酒吧呢 |
[23:40] | Go make us a couple more, will ya? | 再来一杯 怎么样 |
[23:42] | You know, I pretty much copyrighted the term “lightweight,” | “不胜酒力”这个词估计是专门形容我的 |
[23:46] | and this will be, what? | 这杯应该是 |
[23:48] | Four? | 第四杯了吧 |
[23:50] | Five. | 第五杯 |
[23:52] | Five. For me. | 对哦 都第五杯了 |
[23:55] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[23:56] | Not like we’re driving home, right? | 我们又不用开车回家 |
[24:05] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[24:05] | Throw an extra olive in mine, will ya? | 再给我来个橄榄吧 |
[24:08] | Or… could just make you a real dinner. | 要不然 给你做顿正餐吧 |
[24:13] | This is a real dinner. | 这就是正餐 |
[24:22] | Careful. | 当心 |
[24:27] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[24:30] | – lightweight. – I can see that. | -不胜酒力 -看出来了 |
[24:42] | What the hell? Is that water? | 搞什么 是水 |
[24:46] | Nolan, you’ve been drinking water this whole time? | 诺兰 你从头到尾都在喝水 |
[24:50] | Well, not the whole time. | 也不是从头到尾啦 |
[24:53] | Just when it became clear | 是在我意识到 |
[24:55] | you were trying to get me drunk. | 你想灌醉我之后 |
[25:01] | You caught me. | 被你看穿了 |
[25:04] | Given… all we’ve been through lately, | 考虑到我们最近经历的事 |
[25:07] | I just… didn’t wanna risk losing control around you | 我只是不想在你身边失态 |
[25:12] | or… doing something I might regret. | 或者做出一些让自己后悔的事 |
[25:22] | I know exactly what you mean. | 你的意思我完全明白 |
[25:29] | I can only imagine how this must have cost you. | 可以想象你为此付出了多少 |
[25:34] | Not sure that you can, actually. | 你想象不到 |
[25:37] | This was never about Nolan or your family. | 这跟诺兰还有你们家都无关 |
[25:40] | I didn’t come here to be Daniel’s brother. | 我来这不是跟丹尼尔认兄弟的 |
[25:42] | I didn’t come here to be accepted by Conrad. | 也不是想让康拉德接受我 |
[25:45] | I came here… to get to know my mother. | 我来这 是想了解我的母亲 |
[25:50] | But you and I sort of skipped over all the hard parts | 但我们好像直接跳过了所有的不愉快 |
[25:52] | so that we could pretend like everything was all right. | 假装什么事都没有 |
[25:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:58] | It’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[26:03] | So… | 那 |
[26:06] | I’ve already looked inside. I think you’ll be pleased. | 我已经看过了 里面的东西会让你高兴的 |
[26:11] | All you ever wanted was the truth, right? | 你只是想知道真相 对吗 |
[26:14] | And that is all I’m asking in return from you– | 这也是我唯一想要的回报 |
[26:16] | is the truth about my past. | 关于我过去的真相 |
[26:19] | I can’t wait around for it much longer. | 我等不下去了 |
[27:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你想干嘛 |
[27:10] | I said I didn’t wanna be seen with you. | 我说了不想再让人看到我和你在一起 |
[27:12] | Well, maybe you should let me in, then. | 那你应该先让我进去 |
[27:14] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 别这样 |
[27:15] | Stop. You were right about before, okay? | 别这样 你之前说的都是对的 |
[27:17] | I was being self-centered, | 我太以自我为中心 |
[27:18] | and I shouldn’t have made the assumption I did, | 我也不应该做那种假设 |
[27:20] | but there are certain things that you don’t understand, either. | 但有些事情你不了解 |
[27:22] | Yeah, well, maybe that’s for the best, daniel. | 或许这是最好的结果 丹尼尔 |
[27:24] | Do you wanna hear the truth or not? | 你想听真相吗 |
[27:31] | Emily lied about the pregnancy. | 艾米莉在怀孕的事上说谎了 |
[27:34] | She made it up to scare you away. | 她编造出来好赶走你 |
[27:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:40] | The only way she could keep us apart | 她使我们分开的唯一办法 |
[27:41] | was to trap me. | 就是困住我 |
[27:43] | She knew I wouldn’t walk away from my child. | 她知道我不可能抛弃我的孩子 |
[27:45] | – How’d you find out? – She admitted everything after the wedding. | -你怎么知道的 -婚礼之后她就摊牌了 |
[27:52] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[27:54] | Did you… | 是你 |
[27:55] | Shoot her? No. | 开的枪吗 不是 |
[27:56] | Well, if all this is true, | 如果这都是真的 |
[27:58] | Then–then why are you still with her? | 那你为什么还和她在一起 |
[27:59] | If I kicked her to the curb, she’ll–she’ll make it look | 如果我现在分手 她会让整件事看起来 |
[28:01] | as I’m abandoning her, or–or worse, | 像是我弃她于不仁不义 或者更糟 |
[28:04] | she’ll make people wonder if I did try to kill her, | 她会使人怀疑是不是我真的想杀她 |
[28:06] | just like you thought right now. | 就像你刚才以为的一样 |
[28:12] | Emily got what she always wanted. | 艾米莉总能得到她想要的 |
[28:16] | She’s a Grayson now. | 她现在是格雷森家族的一员了 |
[28:18] | She won. | 她赢了 |
[28:19] | She’s a psycho. | 她是个疯子 |
[28:25] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[28:28] | I am… | 我 |
[28:29] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:46] | I see you’re not the only one who can’t sleep. | 看来你也睡不着啊 |
[28:49] | Yes, it’s been quite an evening. | 是啊 今晚发生了很多事 |
[28:55] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到这些的 |
[28:57] | If you’re having trouble filling in the holes | 如果你因为所谓的失忆症 |
[28:58] | of your past due to your so-called amnesia, | 不能填补记忆的空白 无法想起过去 |
[29:02] | perhaps I can assist. | 或许我能帮上点忙 |
[29:04] | Seems that Lydia only had a piece of the puzzle. | 看起来莉迪亚只拿到谜题的一角 |
[29:08] | But your game started long before this, didn’t it? | 但你早就开始计划着一切了 不是吗 |
[29:12] | An article from the “Harvard Crimson” | 一篇《哈佛红报》上的 |
[29:14] | highlighting Daniel’s freshman year. | 重点标出了丹尼尔大一那年的文章 |
[29:17] | I imagine that’s when you first set your sights on him. | 我猜这就是你第一次盯上他的时候吧 |
[29:19] | Journals, detailing our habits. | 日记 上面详细记录我们生活习惯 |
[29:25] | Bank statements, | 银行结单 |
[29:25] | proving that you’re not as wealthy as you pretended to be. | 证明你没有你说的那么有钱 |
[29:29] | It’s quite a grifter’s treasure trove. | 真是骗子的藏宝室啊 |
[29:34] | Congratulations, Victoria. | 恭喜你 维多利亚 |
[29:37] | Your instincts were right all along. | 你的直觉一直都是对的 |
[29:39] | But while I came here for status, | 我为名分而来 |
[29:41] | that’s not why I stayed. | 但并不是我留下的原因 |
[29:44] | I truly loved Daniel. | 我真的爱丹尼尔 |
[29:46] | Nothing you can say will save you now. | 你现在说什么也没用了 |
[29:49] | But what is a fitting end to someone | 不过怎么处置一个 |
[29:51] | who’s conned her way into society | 一路坑蒙拐骗才跻身上流社会 |
[29:53] | and our family’s lives? | 和介入我们的家庭生活的人呢 |
[29:55] | Outing you to the press would be far too humane. | 向媒体曝光你也太便宜你了 |
[29:59] | Instead, tomorrow morning, | 相反 明天早上 |
[30:00] | I am going to call my list of who’s who | 我会给我的联系人们打个电话 |
[30:03] | who will in turn call their lists, | 他们也会给他们的联系人联络 |
[30:06] | because once word is out that you’re a fraud, | 因为一旦大家都知道你是个骗子 |
[30:09] | You will never grift in these circles again. | 你就没法再在这个圈子里混了 |
[30:11] | The bread and butter on which you depend | 你赖以生存的一切 |
[30:14] | will dry up and you will wither away, | 将枯竭殆尽 灰飞烟灭 |
[30:16] | dying the slow and lonely death | 而你 也会一个人孤独终老 |
[30:19] | that Emily Thorne deserves. | 这才是艾米莉·索恩应得的下场 |
[30:23] | If that’s even your name. | 如果那是你真名的话 |
[30:45] | Oh, I don’t have time for breakfast. | 我没时间吃早餐了 |
[30:47] | No, I’ve got to get this to the publisher by 10:00. | 我10点前得把这个交给出版商 |
[30:49] | Ah, come on. | 吃点嘛 |
[30:51] | You’ve been working nonstop on this for two days. | 你这两天一直没日没夜的工作 |
[30:53] | You can take two minutes to eat… | 总能挤出两分钟吃点东西吧 |
[30:56] | for me. | 为了我吃点 |
[30:58] | Okay. Only if you do something in return. | 好吧 除非你也给我点回报 |
[31:03] | Tell me what you think. | 给点意见 |
[31:17] | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 汉普顿的复仇 | |
[31:25] | This was Daniel’s idea, wasn’t it– | 这是丹尼尔的主意吧 对吗 |
[31:26] | to lean into lydia? | 枪口指向莉迪亚 |
[31:27] | No, he simply gave me permission | 不 他只是在我犹豫不决的时候 |
[31:28] | to go where I was hesitant to. | 给了我启发 |
[31:30] | And have you asked yourself why? | 你有问问自己为什么吗 |
[31:32] | Okay, what are you trying to say, Jack? | 你想说什么 杰克 |
[31:34] | I’m trying to keep you from printing something | 我只是不想你出版那些 |
[31:36] | that isn’t true. | 不是真的事 |
[31:37] | Because if it ever comes out that he used his own magazine | 因为一旦他用他自己的杂志 |
[31:40] | to cover this up, your career is over. | 来掩饰这一切 你的职业生涯就完了 |
[31:46] | It wasn’t Lydia who shot Emily. It was Daniel. | 不是莉迪亚向艾米莉开的枪 是丹尼尔 |
[31:51] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这么觉得 |
[31:53] | I know that… | 我知道是因为 |
[31:55] | ’cause emily told me. | 艾米莉这么告诉我的 |
[32:00] | Well, if you miss this deadline, | 你要是错过截止日期 |
[32:02] | we’re talking thousands in overtime, | 我们会损失更多 |
[32:04] | union fees, money we don’t have to spend. | 像是商会会费 那些本不必要的开支 |
[32:07] | No, listen to me. Ma-Margaux. | 不 听我说 玛尔戈 |
[32:13] | Margaux’s pressing “Pause” on publishing. | 玛尔戈暂停了出版事宜 |
[32:15] | Perhaps she’s seen the holes in her story. | 大概是看到了她故事里的漏洞吧 |
[32:19] | – Thank you. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 -不谢 |
[32:26] | What is this? No one summoned the press. | 怎么回事 没人召集了媒体啊 |
[32:30] | Actually… I did. | 事实上 是我 |
[32:37] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢你们的到场 |
[32:39] | Due to my weakened condition, | 因为我身体状况不佳 |
[32:42] | my announcement will be a brief one. | 我将做一个简短的声明 |
[32:44] | In the past few days since my in-laws brought me home, | 在我公公婆婆将我接回家的这几天里 |
[32:48] | I have endured… more pain than I thought humanly possible. | 我忍受了…常人所不能想象的痛苦 |
[32:54] | But I believe because of this journey… | 但我相信 正因为这段遭遇 |
[32:58] | my memory has returned. | 我的记忆已经恢复了 |
[33:01] | There has been much speculation as to who shot me, | 关于枪击我的人是谁 猜测很多 |
[33:04] | and I wanna set the record straight. | 我想澄清一下事实 |
[33:10] | It was Lydia Davis. | 是莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[33:13] | And my husband and I are offering a $10 million reward | 我丈夫和我将提供一千万的赏金 |
[33:17] | for her capture. | 力求抓住她 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson! | 格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人 |
[33:48] | Did you see the news yet? | 你看了新闻吗 |
[33:52] | Saw it? | 我看没看 |
[33:53] | I laughed. I cried. | 看得我又笑又哭啊 |
[33:55] | It’s better than “Cats.” | 简直比《猫》还精彩 |
[34:02] | Once again, I owe you. | 我又欠你一个人情 |
[34:04] | We’ll add it to your tab. | 我会记账上的 |
[34:09] | I’m just glad you decided to stick around. | 我很高兴你决定留在这里 |
[34:11] | Well, I wouldn’t have been able to | 本来我也做不到的 |
[34:12] | if you hadn’t switched out the infinity box at the last second. | 幸亏你最后关头掉包了无穷小盒 |
[34:16] | Victoria bought every detail. | 维多利亚对一切深信不疑 |
[34:18] | I just hope you got away unscathed. | 我只希望你能全身而退 |
[34:20] | Almost. | 差不多算吧 |
[34:22] | Patrick won’t be so lucky. | 帕特里克就没这么幸运了 |
[34:25] | He wanted to know the truth about his mother? | 他不是想知道他母亲的真相吗 |
[34:32] | That’s exactly what I plan on giving him. | 我正打算告诉他呢 |
[34:38] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:42] | Come in. | 请进 |
[34:45] | Bianca. I was hoping you could help me with something. | 比安卡 能不能帮我个忙 |
[34:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:55] | Mrs. Grayson ordered me not to leave your side… | 格雷森夫人嘱咐我 不要离开你身边 |
[34:59] | for your own safety. | 为了你自己的安全着想 |
[35:00] | Well, most of my things are in my bedroom. | 我的大部分东西都在卧室里 |
[35:03] | I mean, you could help me up the stairs, | 我是说 要不你扶我上楼 |
[35:04] | or I could just scream if I’m in danger. | 要不我碰上危险就喊 |
[35:08] | All right. Wait here. | 行 在这儿等着吧 |
[35:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | I see you’ve found your strength. | 看来你振作起来了啊 |
[35:31] | Thank you for coming. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[35:32] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[35:42] | You saw my announcement? | 你看了我的声明吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. I did. | 看了 |
[35:49] | What the hell was that about? | 你到底在干吗 |
[35:51] | I had to accuse Lydia to salvage my relationship with them. | 我只能通过指控莉迪亚来挽救和他们的关系 |
[35:55] | So it’s true, then? You’re staying. | 所以你确实打算留下来了吗 |
[35:59] | I don’t understand. What made you change your mind? | 我真不明白 什么让你改变了主意 |
[36:03] | They did. | 他们 |
[36:07] | I found out I can’t have children. | 我知道了我不育的情况 |
[36:14] | They took my father, my mother… | 他们夺走了我的父亲 母亲 |
[36:20] | my best friend… | 我的挚友 |
[36:24] | And now this? | 现在又轮到了这个 |
[36:25] | That is exactly why | 这就是为什么 |
[36:26] | You shouldn’t waste any more of your life on these people. | 你不能把更多时间浪费在这些人身上了 |
[36:28] | We can still move on. | 我们还可以继续生活的 |
[36:29] | We can build a future together. | 我们可以一起创造未来 |
[36:31] | This is my future, Aiden. | 这就是我的未来 艾登 |
[36:36] | I know I promised you a different one, but… | 我知道我曾许诺给你另外一个 但 |
[36:40] | I was wrong to. | 我真不该那么做 |
[36:44] | You’re ending this with me? | 你是要和我结束关系吗 |
[36:46] | You’re gonna let them take this away from you, too, Emily? | 你想让他们把这也夺走吗 艾米莉 |
[36:48] | Think about what you’re saying. | 想想你说的话吧 |
[36:49] | I have. | 我想过了 |
[37:00] | Hate is a lot like love. | 恨和爱何其相似 |
[37:03] | You can’t force it. | 不能强求 |
[37:06] | You can’t fight it. | 不能硬拼 |
[37:09] | You just have to embrace it when it comes along. | 只能在到来的时候真心接受 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:14] | I can handle it. | 我承受得了 |
[37:18] | You just worry about yourself. | 关心好你自己就行了 |
[37:20] | Seems that’s what’s you’re best at anyway. | 似乎这才是你最擅长的 |
[37:39] | You gotta eat some. | 吃点嘛 |
[37:40] | I can’t eat ’em all. | 爸爸总不能都吃了 |
[37:43] | You were wrong. It was Lydia. | 你错了 凶手是莉迪亚 |
[37:48] | What? | 你说什么 |
[37:49] | Because of you, I missed the deadline, | 因为你 我错过了截稿时间 |
[37:51] | costing us money we don’t have. | 损失了我们付不起的钱 |
[37:53] | Even worse, you made me doubt myself. | 更糟的是 你让我怀疑自己 |
[37:55] | Emily told me Daniel shot her. | 艾米莉告诉我说是丹尼尔朝她开的枪 |
[37:57] | Well, then why is she telling the world otherwise? | 那为什么她跟全世界说的不一样 |
[38:01] | All of you have been speculating who shot me. | 你们都在怀疑是谁朝我开的枪 |
[38:08] | I’d like to set the record straight. | 我想澄清一下事实 |
[38:11] | It was Lydia Davis. | 是莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[38:13] | And my husband and I are offering | 我丈夫和我将提供 |
[38:16] | a $10 million reward for her capture. | 一千万的赏金力求将她抓住 |
[38:19] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[38:23] | Look, she suffered major head trauma. | 听着 她头部伤得很重 |
[38:24] | Perhaps when you spoke, she was delirious | 或许当你跟她说话的时候 她神志不清 |
[38:26] | or… confused. | 或者精神迷惑 |
[38:28] | I should never have gotten involved. | 我就不该掺合进来 |
[38:33] | I won’t make that mistake again, okay? | 我不会再犯这种错了 好吗 |
[38:40] | I know you were only trying to help. | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[38:43] | Let’s just hope this issue is a hit. | 希望这故事能热卖吧 |
[38:45] | My assistant is taking it to print as we speak. | 我的助手现在正拿着它去打印 |
[38:56] | I believe… | 我相信… |
[38:58] | this covers the risk you’re taking and then some. | 这足够补偿你担的风险了 |
[39:02] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[39:03] | I bought us four hours. | 我给我们争取了四小时 |
[39:07] | Now what exactly did you have in mind? | 你到底想怎么做 |
[39:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[39:19] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:20] | Emily’s staying to finish what she started. | 艾米莉要留下完成她所做的事 |
[39:25] | See? I told you. | 看到了吧 我跟你说过了 |
[39:29] | I tried to talk her out of it. | 我试过劝她不要那么做 |
[39:31] | Like you said, she’s stubborn. | 就像你说的 她很固执 |
[39:32] | My father used to say the same thing about her. | 我父亲以前也这么说她 |
[39:36] | Last night was the first time I stayed here | 昨晚是他被谋杀后 |
[39:37] | since he was murdered. | 我第一次待在这里 |
[39:39] | That’s where the police found his body. | 警察就是在这里发现了他的尸体 |
[39:43] | But something about it doesn’t add up. | 但有些事情不大对 |
[39:48] | I don’t know who did it. | 我不知道是谁做的 |
[39:51] | They never had a suspect. | 他们从没找到任何嫌疑人 |
[39:54] | And I accepted that. | 我接受这一点 |
[39:59] | He spent his whole life training people to exact revenge. | 他一生都在训练别人实施复仇 |
[40:04] | Being around Emily made me realize | 在艾米莉身边让我意识到 |
[40:07] | it’s my duty to avenge him. | 为他复仇是我的责任 |
[40:13] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[40:17] | Let’s not talk about it. | 我们不要说这个了 |
[40:20] | Let’s not talk at all then. | 我们什么也别说了 |
[40:38] | I hope you both understand the significance | 我希望你们两位都能明白 |
[40:40] | of my press announcement. | 我的新闻发布会的重要性 |
[40:45] | Clearly, Lydia didn’t shoot me. | 很显然 不是莉迪亚朝我开的枪 |
[40:49] | I know it was you, Daniel. | 我知道是你 丹尼尔 |
[40:55] | But I forgive you. | 但我原谅你 |
[40:58] | I know you only sought revenge | 我知道你只是想报复 |
[40:59] | because you thought I deserved it. | 因为你觉得我罪有应得 |
[41:02] | That doesn’t change the fact that I love you. | 但这改变不了我爱你的事实 |
[41:06] | And I just wanna know | 我想知道 |
[41:06] | how we’re gonna handle this moving forward. | 我们要怎么处理完 然后继续生活 |
[41:09] | Sorry. Going forward? | 抱歉 继续生活 |
[41:10] | Are–are–are you– are you nuts? | 你 你疯了吗 |
[41:12] | Daniel, sit down. | 丹尼尔 坐下 |
[41:13] | By coming out to the press, | 通过召开新闻发布会 |
[41:16] | Emily cemented Lydia’s fate and saved yours. | 艾米莉牺牲了莉迪亚而救了你 |
[41:20] | So it’s out there. It’s done. | 你已经发布了 已经做完了 |
[41:21] | Oh, but I can happily retract my statement, | 我很愿意收回我的声明 |
[41:24] | tell the world I was forced into it, | 告诉全世界我是被逼的 |
[41:25] | and Niko can confirm your motives | 而且妮可能证明 |
[41:28] | in spiriting me out of the hospital. | 你把我拐出医院是别有用心 |
[41:30] | Get on with it. | 有话直说吧 |
[41:32] | Name your price, now that we know how you operate. | 你想怎样 大家都知道你怎么处理事情 |
[41:35] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[41:37] | Like I said, I love your son… | 就像我说的 我爱你儿子 |
[41:40] | and I like the lifestyle. | 我喜欢这种生活方式 |
[41:43] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[41:48] | Seems we’re at a stalemate. | 看来我们陷入了僵局啊 |
[41:50] | I’d say so. | 我看也是 |
[41:52] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[41:54] | I’ve endured over 25 years in a loveless marriage. | 我在完全没有爱的婚姻里忍受了25年多 |
[41:56] | You two will figure things out… | 在我们找到永久的解决方案前 |
[41:59] | until we find a more permanent solution. | 你们俩先将就着过 |
[42:07] | Seems I am home after all. | 看来我终究还是回家了 |