时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death… | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:11] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Grayson Manor, of course. | -这在哪里 -当然是格雷森庄园 |
[00:17] | – You’re Takeda’s daughter. – Niko. | -你是武田的女儿 -我叫妮可 |
[00:19] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我本不该在此的 |
[00:19] | I should be away with aiden, with his ring on my finger, | 我本该跟艾登远走高飞 嫁给他 |
[00:21] | – not Daniel’s. – You and Aiden are engaged? | -而不是丹尼尔 -你跟艾登订婚了 |
[00:24] | And Emily obviously doesn’t know about us– our past. | 艾米莉显然不知道我们之间的事 我们的过去 |
[00:26] | Because of the surgeries required to save your life, | 由于为了救你所做的手术 |
[00:28] | you’ll never be able to conceive. | 你以后再也不能怀孕了 |
[00:30] | Emily lied about the pregnancy. | 艾米莉在怀孕的事上说谎了 |
[00:32] | She made it up to scare you away. | 她编造出来好赶走你 |
[00:33] | Are you ending this with me? | 你是要和我结束关系吗 |
[00:34] | There has been much speculation as to who shot me, | 你们都在怀疑是谁朝我开的枪 |
[00:37] | it was Lydia Davis. | 是莉迪亚・戴维斯 |
[00:39] | I know it was you, Daniel. | 我知道是你 丹尼尔 |
[00:40] | Emily cemented Lydia’s fate and saved yours. | 艾米莉牺牲了莉迪亚而救了你 |
[00:43] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[00:47] | When I was a child, | 儿时 |
[00:48] | my father woke me every morning with the same phrase — | 父亲每天早晨都会用同一句话叫醒我 |
[00:52] | “Life is a great sunrise.” | “生活是美好的日出” |
[00:55] | The words shaped the way I saw the dawn. | 这句话改变了我眼中的黎明 |
[00:59] | But after my father was taken from me, | 但父亲遭奸人所害之后 |
[01:03] | the morning sun burned like fire. | 朝阳就如火一般灼烧着我 |
[01:06] | That’s when I learned what hatred was | 那时我学会了仇恨 |
[01:10] | and that it would greet me each day to come. | 而这种恨意将伴随我生命中的每一天 |
[01:27] | You pulled your stitches out in your sleep. | 你在睡梦中把线拆了 |
[01:31] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[01:32] | My father would have wanted me to help his favorite disciple. | 我父亲会希望我帮助他的爱徒 |
[01:37] | Not punch you in the stomach | 而不是像上周那样 |
[01:38] | and storm out of here like I did last week. | 揍你肚子一拳 夺门而出 |
[01:41] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你那么做了 |
[01:42] | You helped me recommit to Takeda’s teachings. | 你让我重新记起了武田的教导 |
[01:45] | Well, let’s get you stitched up. | 来缝针吧 |
[01:48] | I’ve decided on a quicker fix. | 我决定用更快的方式 |
[01:58] | You called me here to cauterize you? | 你叫我来给你烧灼伤口 |
[02:00] | That’s insane. I’m not doing it. | 你疯了吧 我不干 |
[02:02] | Do you know what orphans dream of | 你知道当孤儿不再希冀父母归来以后 |
[02:05] | when they stop wishing for their parents to return? | 还有什么梦想吗 |
[02:09] | We think about filling the emptiness | 我们想组建自己的家庭 |
[02:11] | with families of our own. | 来填补内心的空虚 |
[02:15] | Thanks to Daniel, that hope is gone for me. | 多亏了丹尼尔 我这个梦想算完了 |
[02:22] | This doesn’t mean you’re ready for a sparring match. | 但你还不能动用武力 |
[02:25] | When you resume physical activity, you have to do it slowly. | 你得慢慢恢复身体活动 |
[02:31] | Then I’ll start with mind games. | 那我就先跟他们玩心理战 |
[02:34] | First things first, you need something to bite down on. | 不过首先 得给你找个咬的东西 |
[02:36] | Just do it. | 直接来吧 |
[02:55] | Welcome to reckoning day. | 欢迎来到清算日 |
[02:57] | No need to furrow that handsome brow. | 不必皱起你那英俊的眉 |
[03:01] | I’m not here with the police… | 我没带警察来 |
[03:04] | though I should be. | 不过我真应该报警 |
[03:05] | Nolan, I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am. | 诺兰 我真不知道该怎么说抱歉 |
[03:07] | We are a million miles past sorry. | 这事可不是一句抱歉就能算的 |
[03:12] | You assaulted me. | 你攻击了我 |
[03:14] | You stole from me… | 偷了我的东西 |
[03:16] | All to win favor with your mother? | 全为了赢得母亲的青睐 |
[03:21] | There’s something twisted about you. You’re sick. | 你内心扭曲了 简直是变态 |
[03:24] | Stop. | 够了 |
[03:27] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:30] | I know that you’re desperate | 我知道你很想 |
[03:33] | for answers about how you came to be, | 知道自己的身世 |
[03:36] | and… | 还有 |
[03:39] | I know that Victoria hasn’t been forthcoming. | 我知道维多利亚不肯说 |
[03:42] | So…this is a police report | 这是1974年的 |
[03:46] | from 1974. | 警方报告 |
[03:48] | I dug it up last year when Vicky G. enlisted me | 去年维姬・格雷森让我帮她 |
[03:54] | to help her find her long-lost son. | 寻找失散多年的儿子时我查到的 |
[03:57] | You see, according to this, someone else was searching | 根据这份报告 还有人也在寻找 |
[04:00] | for little Patrick Osbourne, as well. | 小帕特里克・奥斯本的下落 |
[04:09] | – Derek. – Victoria. | -德里克 -维多利亚 |
[04:12] | I was told you wouldn’t be here. | 我听说你不会在家 |
[04:15] | Oh, this is completely my fault. | 都怪我 |
[04:16] | Dr. Robinson only agreed on a house call | 罗宾逊医生会来出诊 |
[04:18] | because I felt too weak to get to his office. | 是因为我太虚弱 去不了他办公室 |
[04:21] | I thought that you’d be at your morning tennis game, Victoria. | 你不是要去打网球吗 维多利亚 |
[04:25] | My doubles partner mysteriously cancelled. | 我的双打搭档无故取消了 |
[04:28] | Well, this is awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[04:31] | If you’ll excuse me, ladies. | 我先失陪了 女士们 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | How long have you been seeing my therapist? | 你看我的心理治疗师多久了 |
[04:40] | Just today. | 今天刚开始 |
[04:41] | Charlotte mentioned how | 夏洛特说 |
[04:43] | helpful he was in bringing you two back together | 在她知道自己的生父是大卫・克拉克之后 |
[04:45] | after she learned that David Clarke was her father. | 罗宾逊医生在帮助你俩修补关系上帮过大忙 |
[04:47] | If you’re trying to build a bridge between us, Emily, | 如果你想修补我们的关系 艾米莉 |
[04:51] | Here’s a tip — stay on your side of the river. | 给你个提示 还是好好安分守己吧 |
[04:53] | Dr. Robinson warned me you may feel this way… | 罗宾逊医生提醒过我也许你会这么想 |
[04:56] | And that Daniel might be resistant, too. | 同时丹尼尔也会很抗拒 |
[05:00] | Resistant? | 抗拒 |
[05:01] | He hasn’t laid eyes on you in days. | 他已经好几天没正眼瞧过你了 |
[05:04] | His quarters are so far away, | 他的住处离这都很远 |
[05:06] | he may as well be sleeping in the stables. | 他宁愿睡马厩也不愿回来 |
[05:08] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to give it time, then. | 我想还是让时间治愈一切吧 |
[05:13] | Are you sure you don’t mind always sleeping at my place? | 你真的不介意经常在我那过夜吗 |
[05:16] | Oh, I like your apartment. | 我喜欢你的公寓 |
[05:17] | It’s cozy. | 很温馨 |
[05:20] | I grew up in drafty chateaus so big, | 我在宽敞空荡的大城堡里长大 |
[05:22] | I never knew where my parents or brothers were. | 从来看不见我父母兄弟的人影 |
[05:24] | I love opening my eyes in the morning | 我喜欢早上一睁眼就能看见 |
[05:26] | and seeing you and Carl so close. | 你和卡尔在身边的感觉 |
[05:28] | That’s what makes it a home. | 这才是家的感觉 |
[05:38] | Ooh, it’s there! | 看 出版了 |
[05:42] | Hey, Bobby. | 波比 |
[05:44] | Good to see you, man. Could you do me a favor? | 很高兴见到你 能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:48] | Would you keep those front-row-center this week? | 这周能一直把这些杂志放第一排中间吗 |
[05:50] | – It’s the lady’s pride and joy. – Sure. | -为了讨女士的欢心 -好的 |
[05:52] | The staff did such a good job. | 大家干得真不错 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Wait. | 慢着 |
[05:58] | I did not write this. | 这不是我写的 |
[06:01] | The by-line says you did. | 作者署名是你 |
[06:02] | No, no, I-I mean, yes, I did, but not with those words. | 不 是我写的 但这几句不是 |
[06:06] | No, I must get to the office. | 不 我必须去一趟办公室 |
[06:07] | Someone’s head is going to roll. | 这下有人可闯大祸了 |
[06:15] | Are you here to escort me out? | 你是来送我走的吗 |
[06:17] | How apt that the woman who left me without an ally | 让我在这场家庭矛盾中孤立无援的女人 |
[06:20] | in this family conflict should show me the door. | 由你来送我最后一程真是太合适了 |
[06:23] | You’re moving out? | 你要搬出去了吗 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were leaving. | 抱歉 我不知道你要走了 |
[06:27] | Well, truth be told, I’m elated, like a prisoner paroled. | 说实话 我很高兴 就像被假释的犯人 |
[06:32] | But rather than shuffling off | 不过与其带走 |
[06:33] | with a plastic bag of personal effects, | 一袋袋的私人财产 |
[06:36] | I’m taking my first editions. | 我宁愿拿走我的初版书珍藏 |
[06:38] | Conrad, I — I’d like to explain myself. | 康拉德 我想为自己解释 |
[06:40] | Yeah? What’s to explain? | 解释什么呢 |
[06:42] | When you held that news conference | 当你召开那场新闻发布会 |
[06:43] | and you threw Lydia under the bus, | 把莉迪亚推入深渊的时候 |
[06:45] | you destroyed my last chance at happiness. | 你已经毁了我获得幸福的最后机会 |
[06:47] | I had to protect my own chance at happiness. | 我必须保护自己获得幸福的机会 |
[06:51] | I won’t lose Daniel. | 我不能失去丹尼尔 |
[06:54] | “Tamerlane” by Edgar Allan Poe. | 埃德加・爱伦・坡的诗集《帖木儿》 |
[06:56] | This is one of the very few copies left in existence. | 这是现存非常稀有的版本 |
[06:59] | In the poem, a warlord reaches the conclusion | 在他的诗里 一位暴君最终明白 |
[07:03] | that love is more fulfilling than power. | 爱情比权力更能让人满足 |
[07:07] | What a fool. | 真是个傻瓜 |
[07:09] | When your paramour betrays you, as Daniel will, | 当你的情人背叛了你 我相信丹尼尔一定会 |
[07:12] | come find me at the Southfork. | 来南方酒店找我 |
[07:16] | I’ll be running my wartime operations from there. | 那里会是我的战时指挥部 |
[07:19] | That’s for you to keep. | 这本留给你了 |
[07:22] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森太太 |
[07:24] | Ms. LeMarchal’s calling for Daniel. | 勒马尔查尔小姐打电话来找丹尼尔少爷 |
[07:26] | She said it’s urgent. Should I wake him? | 她说有急事 我该去叫醒他吗 |
[07:29] | That’s his wife’s job. | 这是他妻子该做的事 |
[07:33] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[07:34] | Margaux called. There’s a crisis at work. | 玛尔戈打电话来 说有工作上的要紧事 |
[07:38] | We can’t avoid each other forever. | 我们不可能这辈子都避不见面 |
[07:41] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[07:43] | All right, come in. | 好吧 进来 |
[07:50] | What do you want to chat about? The weather? | 你想谈什么 天气吗 |
[07:53] | How I slept last night? | 还是我昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[07:55] | ’cause I didn’t. Not much, anyway. | 其实我没怎么睡 |
[08:00] | That about does it for me. | 我的情况就是这样 |
[08:02] | What’s new with you? | 你呢 |
[08:04] | 某豚 不二兔子 五十度灰 茶炒栗子 | |
[08:20] | 《复仇》 | |
[08:31] | I’d love to go to Aunt Gina’s jewelry party. | 我也想去吉娜阿姨的珠宝派对 |
[08:33] | Just, the thing is, work has me slammed right now. | 可我手头的工作实在排满了 |
[08:36] | Ma, please don’t say I’m blowing you off. | 妈 别说我放你鸽子 |
[08:41] | I… Uh, look, I’ve got to hop. | 我得挂了 |
[08:42] | A customer’s giving me the stink-eye. | 有个顾客等得不耐烦了 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:46] | It’s one thing to deliver a wake-up call | 叫我的丈夫和他的情妇 |
[08:48] | to my husband and his mistress, | 起床也就算了 |
[08:51] | but I have too much self-respect to watch you lounge by our pool. | 但我的自尊不允许我看着你擅自使用我家游泳池 |
[08:53] | You have to go now. | 请你立刻离开 |
[08:55] | Well, Daniel asked me to stay, and I’m sticking by him. | 丹尼尔让我留下 我听他的 |
[08:59] | I won’t let you destroy my marriage. | 我不会让你毁了我的婚姻 |
[09:02] | Don’t you think this is sad, Emily? | 你不觉得很可悲吗 艾米莉 |
[09:04] | For you, I mean. He doesn’t love you. | 我是说 你很可悲 他不爱你了 |
[09:07] | Oh, that’s a cheap shot, Sara. | 你这是恶意中伤 莎拉 |
[09:10] | I’m trying to handle this with dignity. | 我是在得体地处理这件事 |
[09:13] | After pulling the most pathetic stunt ever? | 是因为你用了如此可怜的手段吗 |
[09:15] | Faking a pregnancy to lock a guy down. | 靠假怀孕来圈住男人 |
[09:18] | Daniel’s pushing his boundaries with me. | 丹尼尔把我逼到了绝境 |
[09:20] | And after the pain I caused, it’s understandable. | 想想我造成的伤害 也可以理解 |
[09:24] | Right now your earthiness is what’s catching his eye, | 而现在你的朴实吸引了他 |
[09:27] | but you don’t fit in here. | 但是你不属于这里 |
[09:28] | I’m actually proud of that. | 我对此很骄傲 |
[09:31] | Until people find out about you and start judging him. | 可人们会发现这一切 然后对他评头论足 |
[09:34] | Because I’m trash? Is that what you’re saying? | 因为我很下三滥吗 你是想说这个吗 |
[09:44] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:45] | A glass od cristal, please. | 请给我一杯水晶香槟 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Right away. | 稍等 |
[09:56] | Aiden, I am fine with you living here | 艾登 你住在这里不要紧 |
[09:58] | And I’ve even grown to enjoy | 我甚至已经开始喜欢 |
[10:01] | our killer-and-the-tech-wiz “Odd couple” dynamic. | 这种杀手和技术宅的奇怪配对 |
[10:03] | But you have a lot of nerve | 但是你邀请一个陌生人过来 |
[10:04] | inviting a perfect stranger to crash here, too. | 就有点说不过去了 |
[10:06] | Slow down, Felix. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 慢点说 伙计 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:09] | Then go check with your new roomie, roomie. | 那就去看看你的新室友 我的好室友 |
[10:15] | I thought you were staying at your father’s loft. | 我以为你会住在你爸爸的房子里呢 |
[10:18] | You mean the place where he was murdered? | 你是说他被杀害的地方吗 |
[10:19] | I can’t sleep there. It gives me nightmares. | 我不能睡那里 总是做噩梦 |
[10:22] | So, when Emily called this morning to ask me for help | 今早艾米丽打电话叫我帮她处理伤口时 |
[10:25] | with her wound care, I decided to pack up my things. | 我就决定打包好东西来这里了 |
[10:27] | And make yourself at home here. | 那么不用客气 好好住着吧 |
[10:29] | Yeah, it’ll be nice. | 肯定会很舒服 |
[10:32] | So, you — you attended to Emily. | 那么 你看过艾米丽了 |
[10:33] | What’s the news? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[10:34] | Physically, she’s gonna be fine. | 她的身体会康复 |
[10:35] | I think it was finding out she | 我觉得对她打击最大的 |
[10:37] | can’t have children that hit her the hardest. | 是发现自己不能怀孕了 |
[10:39] | I can’t imagine she opened up to you. | 想不到她能对你如此坦诚 |
[10:40] | She…doesn’t really do that to strangers. | 她通常不会那样对陌生人的 |
[10:44] | She has to me. | 她对我很坦诚 |
[10:45] | We’ve spoken about all sorts of things. | 我们谈了很多事情 |
[10:47] | Does she know about us? | 她知道我们的事吗 |
[10:48] | As in how we’re back together, you mean? | 你是说我们复合的事吗 |
[10:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:53] | If I told her that, I’d just be bragging. | 我跟她说了这个 就是在炫耀了 |
[10:57] | I thought I could avenge my father’s death by myself, | 我以为可以独自帮父亲复仇 |
[10:58] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[11:02] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:11] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[11:12] | He was your mentor. | 他曾是你的导师 |
[11:20] | Which is why I’m in. | 所以我才愿意帮忙 |
[11:24] | “Aware of the bad blood between Thorne and Lydia Davis, | 发现索恩和莉迪亚・戴维斯之间的仇恨后 |
[11:28] | Conrad Grayson took the pre-meditated step | 康拉德・格雷森先发制人 |
[11:31] | of buying his mistress a handgun | 为情妇买了一把手枪 |
[11:33] | and welcoming her aboard the honeymoon yacht.” | 并邀请她上游艇参加婚礼 |
[11:36] | That sentence did not exist when I signed off on the final copy. | 我签下终稿时没有那句话 |
[11:39] | The last person to handle the | 最后一个碰稿子的人是 |
[11:41] | book was my assistant editor, Jessica Roche. | 我的助理编辑杰西卡・罗彻 |
[11:43] | She’s responsible. | 是她负责的 |
[11:44] | Yeah, well, get her ass in here. | 把她给我叫过来 |
[11:45] | She’s gone — suddenly picked up and moved to Europe. | 她离开了 突然打包搬到了欧洲 |
[11:47] | She sabotaged us, Daniel, and believe me, when I find her — | 丹尼尔 她陷害了我们 相信我 等我找到她 |
[11:50] | Margaux Lemarchal? | 玛尔戈・勒马尔查尔 |
[11:51] | Oui? | 是我 |
[11:55] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[12:00] | Conrad is suing Voulez for libel. | 康拉德要以诽谤罪控告《想》 |
[12:06] | My father planted the false content. | 这个内容是我爸的阴谋 |
[12:09] | He paid Jessica off. I’m sure of it. | 他买通了杰西卡 我敢肯定 |
[12:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:11] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[12:13] | The bastard said he was coming after me. | 那混蛋说他会找我麻烦的 |
[12:14] | I said, “Bring it.” | 我说你来吧 |
[12:15] | That was a reckless move. | 这样太草率了 |
[12:17] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think I had anything else left to lose. | 那是因为我当时觉得没什么后果 |
[12:20] | It seems he thought of one thing. | 而他似乎发现了你的弱点 |
[12:25] | Darling, we’re late for our meeting with Libby Wells. | 亲爱的 我们和利比・威尔斯的会面要迟到了 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I called her studio and canceled that appointment. | 我打了电话给她的工作室 说取消会面 |
[12:32] | Jimmy Brennan? | 吉米・布伦南 |
[12:34] | Heard of him? | 听说过他吗 |
[12:36] | I hadn’t heard of him, but | 我没听说过 但是 |
[12:37] | if I’m to believe what’s in this police report, | 根据这份警察报告 |
[12:38] | he may also go by “Dear old dad.” | 他也许还是我老爸 |
[12:42] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[12:43] | My father showed up at the orphanage that you dumped me at. | 我爸在你抛弃我的孤儿院出现过 |
[12:46] | Instead of being allowed to see his son, | 他没有获准进去看他的儿子 |
[12:47] | he was cited for trespassing. | 还被说是非法闯入 |
[12:48] | I got shipped off to a family in Ohio the very next day. | 第二天我就被船运到了俄亥俄州的一个家庭 |
[12:51] | Whoever gave you this information wanted to hurt you. | 无论是谁给你的这条信息 他们是想伤害你 |
[12:53] | Who was it? | 是谁给你的 |
[12:54] | Was it Nolan? | 是诺兰吗 |
[12:55] | You know what? I’ll ask the questions here. | 是我在问问题好吗 |
[12:59] | When did you meet him? | 你什么时候认识他的 |
[13:00] | When I was 15. | 15岁的时候 |
[13:01] | Was he your boyfriend? | 他是你的男友吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 不是 |
[13:03] | We were together once. | 我们在一起过 |
[13:07] | There are 32 Jimmy Brennans in the tri-state area. | 三个州一共有32个有吉米・布伦南 |
[13:09] | I’m hoping one of them’s mine. Take a look. | 我希望其中一个是我要找的 你看看 |
[13:14] | He was not a father, not the kind you deserved. | 他不配做你的爸爸 他不配 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:19] | That’s my decision to make. | 这是我自己的决定 |
[13:28] | Daniel? Why am I learning from Bitsy Hopkins, | 丹尼尔 为什么贝琦・霍普金斯说 |
[13:32] | who heard from her maid, that you have a friend staying over, | 她从女佣那里听说 你昨晚留了一个朋友过夜 |
[13:35] | One who sips champagne at my swimming pool? | 还在我的泳池里喝香槟 |
[13:37] | I really don’t care what | 我才没闲工夫管 |
[13:39] | some old bat from across the road is saying, | 对街的老太婆说了些什么 |
[13:41] | not when my own father is trying to sue me into oblivion. | 我亲生父亲要把我告到身败名裂 |
[13:43] | Yes, I’m aware, and I’m here if you need me. | 我明白你的心情 需要帮助就来找我 |
[13:45] | You’re poking a dangerous bear, though. | 你这是在玩火 |
[13:50] | I can handle dad. | 我能搞定老爸 |
[13:52] | I’m talking about Emily. | 我说的是艾米莉 |
[13:54] | She’s waging psychological warfare on this family. | 她在咱家玩心理战呢 |
[13:57] | You are foolishly taunting her with your infidelity. | 你通过背叛来羞辱她实在很愚蠢 |
[14:00] | Well, after the hell that bitch has put me through, | 那贱人害我受了这么多苦 |
[14:01] | she deserves to have her nose rubbed in it. | 她现在这种处境完全是活该 |
[14:03] | It’s a fine strategy if it’s just the two of you, | 这事要是只涉及你们俩也就算了 |
[14:05] | but you brought Sara onto this battlefield. | 但你把莎拉也牵扯了进来 |
[14:08] | She is a soft target. Emily will crush her. | 她太脆弱 艾米莉会毁了她的 |
[14:12] | I know because I dismantled Conrad’s first wife | 我这么了解 是因为我除掉康拉德的第一任妻子 |
[14:15] | in a similar manner. | 用的就是这种方法 |
[14:16] | Well, I appreciate the concern, | 谢谢关心 |
[14:18] | but I’ll dismantle mine my way, | 但我会用我的方法除掉她 |
[14:21] | limb by limb. | 一步步地肢解她 |
[14:31] | Nothing like a little retail therapy. Sorry for the mess. | 还是购物最治愈 不好意思弄得一团糟 |
[14:34] | Yeah, you’ll be cleaning it up yourself. | 你得自己收拾整齐 |
[14:37] | I fired the staff. | 我把佣人都开除了 |
[14:39] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | “What?” | “什么” |
[14:42] | Grayson dirty laundry is getting aired through the maid chain. | 格雷森的家丑被下人传得满城风雨 |
[14:46] | I questioned the servants, and when no one stepped forward, | 我问了下人 没人敢吱声 |
[14:49] | I had to axe the whole team. | 就索性把所有人都开了 |
[14:51] | That wasn’t fair, Daniel. | 这可不公平 丹尼尔 |
[14:52] | For 25 years, not a single employee | 25年来 从没有一个佣人 |
[14:55] | violated their confidentiality agreements. | 违反过保密协议 |
[14:57] | Now suddenly they’re gossiping because Sara spent the night? | 现在莎拉在这过了一夜 他们就敢说长道短 |
[15:01] | God. | 天呐 |
[15:02] | The fact that you still think I’m an idiot makes me laugh. | 你竟然还把我当成傻子 真是太好笑了 |
[15:06] | Do you want to know what I really think, Daniel? | 你想知道我的真实想法吗 丹尼尔 |
[15:09] | I ask myself over and over again, “Why did he cheat?” | 我一遍又一遍地问自己 他为什么背叛我 |
[15:13] | And let’s be honest — we both know you strayed | 把话说开了吧 我们都知道 |
[15:15] | long before you learned the truth about me | 早在新婚之夜 你知道我的真面目时 |
[15:17] | on our wedding night. | 心就不在我这了 |
[15:20] | What made you lose interest, huh? | 你怎么就没了兴趣呢 |
[15:23] | I’m not doing all of this because I’m a bored housewife. | 我这样不是因为 当家庭主妇太无聊 |
[15:27] | I’m fighting to win you back. | 我是要努力赢回你 |
[15:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:34] | I’ve been ruminating on your powers of deception, | 我最近一直在反复思考你的骗术 |
[15:37] | and I realized that everything you say | 我发现你所说的一切 |
[15:40] | is hidden behind fake concern or a phony smile. | 都掩盖在虚假的关心和伪装的笑容下 |
[15:45] | In fact, if anything else suspicious happens around here, | 事实上 这里一发生可疑的事情 |
[15:48] | I’ll know you’re behind it. | 我就知道一定是你干的 |
[15:50] | And just like today, other people will pay the price | 今天只是开始 以后一直会有人为你的行为付出代价 |
[15:54] | until you finally realize | 直到你意识到 |
[15:56] | that there’s no place for you in my life and you leave. | 你在我的生命中已没有任何地位 然后自动离开 |
[16:12] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[16:15] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[16:16] | Hey, kiddo! How you doing? | 小子 你还好吗 |
[16:21] | Okay, kiddo, go! Go! Here! Boom! | 小子 加油 接好了 |
[16:23] | Why have you never asked me about my adoptive family? | 为什么你从来没问起过领养我的家庭 |
[16:28] | The only way I could survive | 失去你之后我撑下去的唯一动力 |
[16:29] | letting you go was to imagine you happy. | 就是想象着你过得很幸福 |
[16:31] | Well… here’s the reality. | 是吗 可事实是 |
[16:35] | Ed and Barbara Osbourne were my parents. | 埃德・奥斯本和芭芭拉・奥斯本是我的养父母 |
[16:41] | I-I don’t really, uh, remember much about her. | 其实我对妈妈没什么印象 |
[16:43] | She died when I was 4. | 我四岁时她就死了 |
[16:47] | And after that, Dad married Anne. | 后来 爸爸娶了安妮 |
[16:54] | Anne didn’t give a damn about me, so… | 安妮从来没管过我 |
[16:58] | neither did he. | 爸爸也一样 |
[17:02] | To feel that kind of rejection from your — | 被自己的父亲这样冷眼相待 |
[17:05] | your father makes you feel like, um… | 会让我觉得 |
[17:10] | It made me feel like there was something wrong with me… | 让我觉得一定是我不好 |
[17:11] | No… | 不 |
[17:13] | Something, uh… | 也许是我 |
[17:17] | Something bad, unlovable. | 是我不好 不值得被爱 |
[17:25] | I still do. | 现在也一样 |
[17:28] | Oh, no! He’s coming in! He’s coming in! | 来了来了 要捉到你了 |
[17:30] | Which way — ohh! I got him! He’s gonna slam him! Boom! | 这边 抓到你啦 打屁屁 |
[17:34] | It could have been different. | 事情本可以不是这样的 |
[17:43] | Hi. It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真开心 |
[17:47] | Mm. You too. | 我也是 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I would have stopped by sooner, | 我可以早点过来的 |
[17:50] | but I had to make sure that patty cakes | 但我得趁那小浑球 |
[17:53] | and his moms were off-site. | 和他妈不在家才行 |
[17:55] | Damn, girl. What is with all the zeroes? | 妹子 你在这算些什么呢 |
[17:59] | Daniel tried to put me in my place | 今天丹尼尔开除了家里的下人 |
[18:01] | by firing the house staff today. | 想借此挫我的锐气 |
[18:03] | The least I can do is cover their salaries…and then some. | 我想补偿他们的工资 然后再补贴点 |
[18:07] | Your husband’s… kind of a hole. | 你丈夫 有点龌龊啊 |
[18:10] | He even has Sara sleeping over. | 他还让莎拉在这里过夜 |
[18:13] | He’s trying to chase me away. | 他想赶我走 |
[18:14] | You know, with the leverage the guy’s gunplay gave you, | 要知道 你握着他枪击你的把柄 |
[18:18] | it’s not like he can just ask for a divorce. | 他没那么容易提出离婚 |
[18:20] | It’s a risk that he just might take. | 他很可能铤而走险 |
[18:23] | He loves Sara, so Sara’s got to go. | 他爱莎拉 所以她必须离开 |
[18:26] | Mm, another day, another breakup. | 不过是场分手 小意思 |
[18:31] | You’re not even gonna ask about Aiden? | 你都不想问问艾登的情况吗 |
[18:35] | – How is he? – He’s one of the reasons I wanted to stop by. | -他怎么样 -我今天过来部分是因为他 |
[18:39] | – I meant what I said. We can’t be together. – No, no, no. | -我是认真的 我们不能在一起 -不不 |
[18:41] | I’m not here on his behalf. | 我不是代表他来的 |
[18:45] | I want to cut him loose, too. | 我也想甩了他 |
[18:47] | I only let him stay with me because you asked me to. | 我留着他 仅仅是看在你的面子上 |
[18:51] | But now with Niko in the picture | 但现在妮可又来了 |
[18:54] | making big ben chime every hour on the hour, ugh, | 一天到晚阴魂不散 |
[18:58] | They need to find their own love shack. | 他们真的该自己找个爱巢了 |
[19:00] | They’re together? | 他们在一起吗 |
[19:03] | You didn’t know? I didn’t realize… | 你不知道吗 我以为… |
[19:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:08] | I just — I can’t sit still any longer. | 我只是…只是坐不下去了 |
[19:58] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:03] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[20:25] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:28] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[20:32] | I-I was looking for Nolan. | 我…我在找诺兰 |
[20:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:41] | You… you seem unsteady. | 你…你看起来精神不太稳定 |
[20:44] | Oh, just, uh, since my head injury… | 没事 我的头受伤以后… |
[20:48] | I’m getting a little dizzy sometimes. It’s — it’s nothing. | 我有时候会犯晕 没…没事 |
[20:52] | I need to get home. I-I had no intention of seeing you. | 我得回家了 我不想见你 |
[20:54] | No. You wait. I’ve got things to say to you. | 不 等等 我有话对你说 |
[20:56] | I can’t have this conversation right now. | 我现在没法和你聊 |
[20:58] | Look, I understand you got hurt, | 听着 我知道你受伤了 |
[21:00] | but you don’t just get to abandon me | 但你不能就这么抛弃我 |
[21:01] | without hearing my side of things. | 也不听听我的想法 |
[21:03] | Look, I can’t forget about the future we planned together. | 听着 我没法忘记我俩一同计划的未来 |
[21:05] | Okay? And neither can you. | 好吗 你也不可能忘了 |
[21:06] | W-why else would you be coming here, giving me mixed signals? | 否则你为什么来这儿 给我些错误的暗示呢 |
[21:08] | – You’re conflicted. – No, I’m not. | -你很矛盾 -不 我没有 |
[21:10] | If you walk out of here, this is over. | 如果你走出这里 一切都结束了 |
[21:12] | You’re gonna have to live with your choice. | 你就得自食其果 |
[21:13] | Like your choice to screw Niko? | 就像你选择搞上妮可吗 |
[21:26] | We know it was you who planted the misinformation. | 我知道是你把不实信息放进去的 |
[21:29] | First libel, now slander? | 先来侮辱 现在又搞诽谤吗 |
[21:30] | I would watch my words if I wre you, Ms. Lemarchal. | 换我可能会注意一下言辞 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[21:33] | Cut the crap, dad. | 别废话了 爸 |
[21:34] | Only you would malign yourself just to screw me over. | 只有你会自我诽谤 只为搞垮我 |
[21:37] | Okay. How do we fix this? | 那好 想怎么解决呢 |
[21:39] | I’m willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son. | 只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉 |
[21:42] | What are you trying to pull? | 你想表达什么 |
[21:43] | Just something the French call a coup d’etat. | 不过是法语里称之为”政变”的事情 |
[21:46] | My sources inform me that there’s a clause in Daniel’s contract | 我的线人告诉我 丹尼尔的合同里有个条款 |
[21:49] | that allows you to buy back his shares in Voulez. | 允许你回购他在《想》的股份 |
[21:53] | I would, in turn, purchase them from you | 作为回报 我会以市场价的两倍 |
[21:55] | at twice the market value. | 从你手里把这些股份买走 |
[21:56] | If you think we’re gonna cave to your threats, you have — | 如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁 你就 |
[21:58] | I’ll do it. | 可以 |
[22:01] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[22:03] | This is not about negotiating. | 没什么好讨价还价的 |
[22:05] | He’s out to destroy you, and I won’t allow my success | 他竭尽全力想毁掉你 但我不会让我的成功 |
[22:09] | or my family’s reputation to be killed in the crossfire. | 或我家族的名声在交锋里受到损毁 |
[22:14] | You want to get in bed with the devil? | 你想和魔鬼共舞吗 |
[22:17] | Clearly, I can’t stop you. | 显然 我没法阻止你 |
[22:25] | I assume Satan will want the corner office. | 我猜想撒旦想要高管办公室 |
[22:28] | I have no desire to punch a clock — | 我可没什么心思按时上下班 |
[22:31] | Just my boy. | 我只关注我儿子 |
[22:37] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[22:41] | Where’s Aiden? | 艾登在哪里 |
[22:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:44] | We were supposed to have dinner, but he’s gone. | 我们约好了吃晚饭 但是他不见了 |
[22:48] | No call, no text, just gone. | 没打电话 没发短信 就消失了 |
[22:51] | Doesn’t it bother you when people are inconsiderate? | 别人不体谅你 你不觉得难受吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah… Niko, it does. | 觉得啊 妮可 我会觉得难受 |
[22:58] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[22:59] | Look, while I was hoping to chew this fat with your boo present, | 听着 尽管我很想跟你闲扯淡 |
[23:04] | Uh, I think it’s time I just ripped off the band-aid. | 但我觉得也该跟你摆明了说了 |
[23:10] | O…M-G. | 我…勒个去 |
[23:16] | I’m studying my father’s autopsy for the first time. | 我开始研究我父亲的尸检报告了 |
[23:19] | The authorities were unclear as to the murder weapon, | 当局对杀人武器不很清楚 |
[23:24] | but those stab wounds tell a tale. | 但这些刺伤的伤口很说明问题 |
[23:26] | They were made by a katana. His katana. | 是武士刀刺的 他的武士刀 |
[23:30] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[23:32] | Because it traveled everywhere with him | 因为他随身携带 |
[23:33] | and now it’s not in his loft. | 现在却不在他的公寓 |
[23:36] | I think the killer stole it. | 我觉得是凶手偷走了 |
[23:40] | And I will hunt him to the ends of the earth. | 无论天涯海角地 我会找到他的 |
[23:46] | In the meantime, I’m practicing separating skin from flesh. | 在此期间 我还在练习剥皮 |
[23:53] | Was there something you wanted to say to me? | 你是不是想跟我说点啥 |
[23:55] | – It can wait. – Okay. | -不急不急 -行 |
[24:04] | You’re home! | 你回来了 |
[24:06] | I have a surprise. | 我准备了惊喜 |
[24:08] | I stopped by your full gourmet kitchen for a snack earlier. | 之前我去你讲究的厨房找东西吃 |
[24:13] | Nobody was there, so I started puttering around, | 发现那没人 我就自己闲晃了会儿 |
[24:17] | and next thing you know… | 之后嘛 |
[24:23] | everything’s from scratch. | 这都是我随便做的 |
[24:25] | Caprese salad, pasta primavera, | 蕃茄芝士沙拉 时蔬意面 |
[24:27] | and pistachio gelato for dessert. | 甜点是开心果冰淇淋 |
[24:30] | And after dinner, our Italian theme continues | 用餐之后 在放映室看《罗马假日》 |
[24:32] | with “Roman Holiday” In the screening room. | 更能突显今天的意大利主题 |
[24:37] | Why, you’re very sweet. | 你想得太周到了 |
[24:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:43] | My father had me ousted from “Voulez”. | 我父亲把我从《想》开除了 |
[24:47] | Danny… | 丹尼… |
[24:50] | What’s going on lately, huh? | 最近是怎么了 |
[24:52] | Just seems like you can’t catch a break. | 好像都不太走运 |
[24:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[24:57] | I just caught the biggest break of my life… | 我最幸运的事就是… |
[25:00] | you. | 拥有你 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. I-I-I just can’t be in this house right now. | 说不好 我现在没法待在这里 |
[25:07] | Everything reminds me of him. | 这里的一切都让我想起我父亲 |
[25:08] | Okay, well, let’s go out. Anywhere you want. | 好 那我们离开这 去你想去的地方 |
[25:12] | Okay… | 好啊 |
[25:14] | Italy. | 去意大利吧 |
[25:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[25:18] | Uh, what about keeping up appearances for your marriage? | 那你的婚姻要怎么维持 |
[25:21] | What about Emily? | 艾米莉要怎么办 |
[25:21] | I don’t care about either of those things. | 这些我都不在乎 |
[25:24] | Tomorrow, you and I are gonna hop on the jet | 明天我们搭飞机 |
[25:26] | and take a Roman Holiday of our own. | 实现我们自己的”罗马假日” |
[25:30] | Come on. | 亲一个 |
[25:52] | You shouldn’t have followed me here. | 你不该跟着我来这 |
[25:53] | Well, after I saw you steal | 你从家里溜掉 |
[25:55] | away from the house, you left me no choice. | 我只能跟着你来这了 |
[26:01] | Those guys over there work for Jimmy. | 那些人为吉米工作 |
[26:05] | I, uh, called his construction company, | 我给他的建筑公司打过电话 |
[26:08] | pretending to be a roofer looking for a job. | 装作是在找工作的屋顶工 |
[26:10] | It wasn’t hard to find his favorite watering hole. | 要找他常来的酒吧不是很难 |
[26:12] | All right, before you make contact with that man, | 好吧 在你跟他接触之前 |
[26:14] | there are things I have to tell you about him. | 我得先告诉你他的为人 |
[26:16] | I don’t really want to hear it. | 我不太想听 |
[26:17] | There have been too many times since we’ve reconnected | 我们重逢之后 |
[26:18] | that you’ve punted this conversation. | 你总是想挑起这个话题 |
[26:22] | I want to meet my father on my terms. | 我想自己去了解我的父亲 |
[26:24] | Not through your impressions of him. | 而不是凭你的片面之词 |
[26:27] | So, please… | 所以 拜托… |
[26:31] | just go. | 你走吧 |
[26:47] | You… | 是你… |
[26:49] | Relax, honey. | 别紧张嘛 亲爱的 |
[27:02] | – It’s okay. Shh, shh! It’s okay. – Take me out of here, please. | -放松点 没事的 -带我离开这 |
[27:05] | Come on. Let’s go, come on. | 来 走吧 走吧 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:25] | Did you know, deep down, I hate tea? | 实际上 我不喜欢喝茶 |
[27:30] | My mother was a fan of instant coffee. | 你外婆非常喜欢速溶咖啡 |
[27:34] | She was a vulgar woman who murdered her lover | 她是个下贱的人 我15岁那年 |
[27:37] | when I was 15 and forced me to take the blame. | 她杀了自己的丈夫 还让我来承担过错 |
[27:41] | When I released back to her custody… | 后来她又获得我的监护权 |
[27:45] | she stood by as another one of her boyfriends… | 她其中一个男朋友调戏我 |
[27:50] | molested me. | 她却袖手旁观 |
[27:52] | After she threw me out, | 被赶出家门后 |
[27:55] | I made myself drink Fortnum’s Earl Grey | 我开始喝福特纳姆的伯爵茶 |
[27:58] | as a way to forget about my past and seem more upper-crust. | 为了忘记过去 跻身上流社会 |
[28:06] | What did Jimmy Brennan do to you? | 吉米・布伦南跟你有什么关系 |
[28:10] | Well, as I told you, he lived down the hall. | 之前告诉过你 他和我住在同一楼 |
[28:13] | I was a child pretending to be an adult, | 以前我总想装成熟 |
[28:17] | desperate to re-create myself. | 为了改头换面不顾一切 |
[28:20] | Jimmy was like a big brother, a few years older than I, | 吉米比我年长些 就像大哥哥 |
[28:24] | and he always watched over me. | 他很照顾我 |
[28:28] | So, when a fuse blew one day in my apartment, | 有一天公寓停电了 |
[28:30] | I didn’t think twice about following him down to the basement. | 我想都没想就跟着他进了地下室 |
[28:34] | To help him fix it. | 帮他修电路 |
[28:40] | He kisses me… | 他亲了我… |
[28:43] | and I say, “No, we’re just friends,” | 我告诉他我们只是朋友 |
[28:45] | and I try to pull away. | 并试图摆脱他 |
[28:48] | And he has this look on his face like a monster. | 他的表情就像野兽一般 |
[28:54] | He punches me, | 还打了我 |
[28:55] | and I raise my arms to cover my face | 为了遮掩羞愧和困惑 |
[28:59] | to mask my shame and my confusion. | 我用手臂挡住了我的脸 |
[29:01] | Because I had worked so hard. | 我如此地拼命 |
[29:03] | I did everything to change myself, and I… | 用尽一切办法来摆脱过去… |
[29:09] | I knew he could still see the victim. | 我知道他还是能感到我的恐慌 |
[29:14] | And he pushes my face into the cold concrete, | 于是他把我的脸按在地上 |
[29:16] | and he whispers, “Relax, honey.” | 小声对我说”别紧张 亲爱的” |
[29:22] | Over and over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[29:28] | A-all I could do… | 而我能做的… |
[29:31] | Was focus on the pilot light underneath the water heater… | 只有盯着热水器下面的指示灯 |
[29:39] | and wait for him to be done. | 等他结束这一切 |
[29:46] | The day you were delivered, they put you in my arms | 你出生的那天 他们把你放在我怀里 |
[29:50] | and you heard my voice and you looked straight in my eyes. | 你听到我的声音 直视着我的眼睛 |
[29:54] | And I felt this calm. | 我从内心感受到了平静 |
[29:59] | There was nothing of Jimmy in you. | 你身上没有一丝吉米的影子 |
[30:00] | You were from me and no one else. | 你是我的孩子 只属于我 |
[30:06] | And we were happy. | 我们曾那么的幸福 |
[30:08] | Then why did you, um… | 那你为什么 |
[30:10] | He started stalking me, so we, uh… | 他开始跟踪我 所以我们 |
[30:16] | we ran from apartment to apartment | 我们开始不停地搬家 |
[30:18] | until there was nowhere else to go. | 直到已经无处可藏 |
[30:23] | And then this miracle happened — | 这时奇迹发生了 |
[30:27] | A scholarship to Paris. | 我得到了一份去巴黎的奖学金 |
[30:32] | Painful as it was, | 虽然万般不舍 |
[30:34] | I knew it was the only way I could protect us both. | 但是这是唯一能保全我们俩的方法 |
[30:38] | When I took you to sister Rebecca, | 当我将你托付给瑞贝卡修女时 |
[30:41] | I told her that Jimmy might come for you, | 我告诉她吉米可能会来找你 |
[30:44] | And she vowed to keep you away from him at any cost. | 她发誓不惜一切也会让你远离他的魔掌 |
[31:00] | The truth… | 事实就是 |
[31:04] | I didn’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:09] | Withholding it from you caused such anguish. | 向你隐瞒实情给你造成这么大的困扰 |
[31:14] | But how could revealing it not cause you more? | 但向你坦白难道就不会让你更困惑吗 |
[31:25] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[31:29] | Do not let these circumstances | 这件事成了我生命中的污点 |
[31:31] | define you the way I let them define me. | 但你不要重蹈我的覆辙 |
[31:46] | How’s the magazine? | 杂志怎么样了 |
[31:47] | You sort out how those lies got in there? | 查清楚了谣言怎么散播出去的吗 |
[31:50] | – Still sorting. – Yeah? | -还在查 -是吗 |
[31:52] | I would rather not bore you with the details. | 就不跟你讲那些繁琐的细节了 |
[31:55] | I’m just glad to be home. | 很高兴现在回家了 |
[31:57] | Well, I’m glad that you feel this is home. | 我很高兴你把这当家了 |
[32:01] | – What is all this? – I’ve been house hunting. | -这些是什么 -我在找房子 |
[32:05] | Where will you move to? | 你要搬哪去 |
[32:06] | Ideally, um, someplace close… | 想找个近一点的 |
[32:09] | with a yard, um… | 带院子的房子 |
[32:13] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[32:21] | You’ve said that you love waking up where we are. | 你说你喜欢我们可以每天一起醒来 |
[32:24] | Well… | 所以 |
[32:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:29] | And I know it seems sudden, but if I’ve learned anything, | 我知道这有些突然 但我知道 |
[32:33] | it’s that life is too short and happiness is fleeting. | 人生苦短 应及时行乐 |
[32:36] | I think that we make a great team, | 我们会是很好的一对儿的 |
[32:39] | and a home — a real home — | 组成一个家庭 一个真正的家庭 |
[32:42] | should be someplace that we start together. | 而首先 我们得先共筑一个爱巢 |
[32:51] | Say something. I’m swinging for the fences here. | 说点什么吧 我已经对你掏心掏肺了 |
[32:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:09] | This was taken by a bank security camera | 这是你父亲被杀当晚 |
[33:12] | across from your father’s loft the night of his murder. | 他阁楼对面的监控录像录下的 |
[33:15] | Who is he? | 这人是谁 |
[33:17] | Gregor Hoffman, | 格雷戈尔・霍夫曼 |
[33:18] | the one who planted the bomb at Grayson Global last year. | 去年在格雷森国际安炸弹的那个人 |
[33:20] | Your father was onto him. I think Hoffman realized it. | 你父亲盯上了他 霍夫曼应该察觉到了 |
[33:23] | I reached out to my contacts, | 我联系了我的几个线人 |
[33:25] | and one came back with a cellphone ping, | 其中一个拿到了一段手机电波 |
[33:26] | proving that Hoffman is alive and well | 证明霍夫曼还活得好好的 |
[33:29] | and living in Moscow. | 现在正在莫斯科 |
[33:32] | So, I got you a flight. | 我给你订了机票 |
[33:35] | It leaves tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[33:39] | You’re not coming with me. | 你不跟我一起去 |
[33:43] | My father trained you to be what you are today. | 我父亲训练了你 你才能有今天 |
[33:47] | You loved him. You — | 你爱戴他 你… |
[33:54] | But you love Emily more. | 但你更爱艾米莉 |
[33:59] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:01] | I’ll take you to Nolan’s. You can pack. | 我带你去诺兰家 你好收拾行李 |
[34:07] | Whatever we need, we’ll buy when we get there, | 到时候需要什么 在那直接买 |
[34:09] | including the luggage to bring it all home. | 行李箱都在那边买 |
[34:11] | Hey, how about one of those Louis Vuitton trunks? | 来个LV的行李箱如何 |
[34:13] | Oh, it’s italy. I’m going Gucci, baby. | 那可是意大利 还是买古琦吧 |
[34:19] | Sara Marie. | 莎拉・玛丽 |
[34:24] | Ma. We, um… | 妈 我们 |
[34:28] | H-how are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[34:30] | Well, when you refused to engage with me, Sara, | 莎拉 你拒绝和我沟通后 |
[34:32] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做些什么 |
[34:35] | So, this is where you’ve been | 你跟我说你在工作 |
[34:38] | when you tell me you’re at work? | 其实你是在这里吗 |
[34:40] | You’re lying to your family, | 你对你的家人说谎 |
[34:42] | sneaking around with this…prince? | 和你的白马王子偷情 |
[34:44] | – If I could just explain… – You don’t talk to me. | -听我解释 -你没资格跟我讲话 |
[34:48] | Now, I don’t know how you manipulated | 我不知道你是怎么让我这个聪明独立的女儿 |
[34:51] | my smart, self-sufficient girl, | 对你言听计从的 |
[34:54] | but I won’t forget the hell you put her through, | 但我绝不会忘记你让她受过的苦 |
[34:56] | and I did not nurse you back to health | 而我悉心照顾你使你康复 |
[34:58] | to see you become this person, | 但没想到你变成了现在这副德行 |
[35:01] | – this home-wrecker. – No, it’s not like that. | -一个小三 -不是你想的那样 |
[35:03] | Danny and I love each other. | 丹尼和我深爱着对方 |
[35:04] | So you can do whatever you want? | 所以你就可以为所欲为了吗 |
[35:06] | She almost died, and here you are, moving in on her man. | 她曾命悬一线 而你却在这抢她的男人 |
[35:09] | That girl is snowing you. She’s a menace. | 那女人在混淆你的视听 她很危险 |
[35:10] | She ruined Danny’s life. | 她毁了丹尼的生活 |
[35:12] | No, our problems didn’t start | 不 在你重回他的世界之前 |
[35:15] | until you came back into his world. | 我们俩并没有矛盾 |
[35:20] | Come on, Sara, we’re leaving. | 来吧 莎拉 我们走 |
[35:23] | Ma. | 妈 |
[35:33] | Look, I love you, but… | 我爱你 但是… |
[35:37] | you got to mind your own business. | 您还是别管我的事了 |
[35:48] | You are no longer a daughter of mine. | 我没你这个女儿了 |
[35:56] | Good luck, sweetheart. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry for your pain. | 很抱歉让你承受这么多痛苦 |
[36:07] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry I made us miss our flight. | 很抱歉因为我错过了飞机 |
[36:34] | Oh, that’s the beauty of flying private. | 私人飞机就有这么个好处 |
[36:38] | Our departure time is whenever we want. | 我们想什么时候走都行 |
[36:41] | I, uh — I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[36:43] | I wanted to reach out to your mom. | 我想主动联系联系你妈妈 |
[36:47] | – I want to explain our side of things. – Yeah, it won’t work. | -让我们来说说这件事 -没用的 |
[36:50] | I’ll — I’ll get a divorce. I-I’ll phone my attorney tomorrow — | 我会离婚的 我明天就给律师打电话 |
[36:53] | No, Emily is never letting you go, Danny. | 不 艾米莉永远不会对你放手的 丹尼 |
[36:56] | She destroyed my relationship with my mother, | 她毁了我和我妈妈的关系 |
[36:58] | and that was just her first swing at me. | 而这只是她对付我的第一招 |
[36:59] | Then we’ll swing back. | 那我们就做出回击 |
[37:00] | My mom was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[37:04] | This isn’t me. | 我不是那样的人 |
[37:05] | I got swept up in something, and — and — and I want out. | 我趟了这趟浑水 现在该离开了 |
[37:29] | Goodbye, Daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[37:42] | Mission accomplished? | 任务完成了吗 |
[37:43] | Niko bought it. She’s in there gathering her things. | 妮可相信了 她在里面收拾东西 |
[37:47] | I have to admit, I’m surprised you were willing | 我必须承认 我很惊讶你会愿意 |
[37:49] | to doctor that information for me. | 帮我篡改那些信息 |
[37:53] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[37:55] | surprised that I would help cover your guilt? | 惊讶我会帮你掩盖罪行吗 |
[37:59] | Aiden, life’s complicated, | 艾登 生活很复杂 |
[38:02] | as are things between you and Emily. | 就像你和艾米莉之间一样 |
[38:05] | I am worried about her, Ross. | 我很担心她 罗斯 |
[38:09] | The Emily that left me is not the one that I know. | 跟我分手后的艾米莉和以前不一样了 |
[38:11] | Something is off. | 她不太对劲 |
[38:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:16] | Because when I saw her, she seemed back to normal. | 我看见她的时候 她似乎恢复正常了 |
[38:23] | What do you think is wrong? | 你觉得哪里不对 |
[38:25] | I’m not certain. | 我不确定 |
[38:27] | Maybe you can get to the bottom of it when I’m out of your hair | 或许没有我捣乱 而妮可也忙着追查霍夫曼 |
[38:30] | and Niko is chasing Hoffman’s dead-end trail. | 那条死线索的时候 你能查清楚 |
[38:34] | It’s not a dead end. She’ll find Hoffman. | 那不是死路一条 她会找到霍夫曼的 |
[38:38] | That wasn’t the plan. | 计划可不是这样的 |
[38:42] | The man killed Declan Porter. | 那个人杀了德克兰・波特 |
[38:45] | You said you wanted your femme Nikota to taste vengeance. | 你说你想要妮可塔尝到复仇的滋味 |
[38:49] | Well, this way she will… | 如此一来 既能让她报仇 |
[38:53] | and justice will be served. | 也能让正义得到伸张 |
[38:55] | Straight up. | 干杯 |
[39:01] | Many believe there is no such thing as too much love. | 很多人认为 爱永远是多多益善 |
[39:08] | That its warmth is a comfort from which we never tire. | 爱的温暖是我们从不厌倦的慰藉 |
[39:25] | But when love turns to obsession, it consumes itself. | 但是如果爱至癫狂 就会被爱所毁灭 |
[39:50] | The flame that nourished | 温暖我们的火焰 |
[39:52] | becomes angry, merciless, | 也会变得怒火冲天 冷酷无情 |
[39:55] | an all-consuming blaze… | 熊熊燃烧 毁灭一切 |
[40:01] | leaving us confused by the chill in the air | 空留下寒意 |
[40:05] | and the hate left behind. | 还有恨意 令我们迷惑 |
[40:11] | Sara left me. | 莎拉离开了我 |
[40:16] | To break me? | 打击我 |
[40:18] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[40:21] | I told you I was gonna fight for us. | 我说过 我会为我们俩而战的 |
[40:23] | Are you insane? There will never be an us! | 你疯了吗 我们永远都不可能在一起 |
[40:27] | Thanks to you, I’m dead inside. | 因为你 我的心已经死了 |
[40:28] | So am I! We did this to each other, Daniel. | 我也是 我们就是这样自相残杀的 丹尼尔 |
[40:31] | You took from me, so I took from you. | 你夺走了我的心爱 所以我也要夺走你的 |
[40:34] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[40:35] | We belong together. | 我们俩是绝配 |
[40:48] | Sterilizing you was my gift to the universe. | 让你不孕是我给整个宇宙的礼物 |
[41:38] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[41:46] | You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson. | 你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人 |
[41:52] | Until our next rendezvous. | 再见 |
[42:02] | How was the flight from California? | 从加利福尼亚飞来的航班感觉怎么样 |
[42:04] | – Smooth. – It’s funny. | -很平稳 -真有趣 |
[42:06] | When they told me who I was meeting, | 听他们的话 |
[42:07] | I was expecting to see the former governor’s wife. | 我还以为我要见的是州长的前妻 |
[42:10] | Hardly. I’m the first Mrs. Grayson. | 算是吧 我是第一人格雷森夫人 |
[42:13] | Well, you know what they say — nothing beats the original. | 俗话说得好 什么都比不上原版的 |
[42:17] | I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |