时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:01] | – Tell her to go away! – We are gonna be a family. | -让她走开 -我们将成为一家人 |
[00:04] | I finally remember what I did during my blackouts. | 我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么 |
[00:06] | It’s all because of that one memory. | 都是由于这一个记忆 |
[00:08] | You’re the only person who knew how to save me. | 你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人 |
[00:10] | You’ve seen him before. | 你之前见过他 |
[00:11] | And I never thought I’d be happy to see him again. | 当时真没想到 我会这么高兴再见到他 |
[00:14] | I’ve been looking for an apprentice in my tuscan studio. | 我的托斯卡纳工作室正在招实习生 |
[00:17] | I’ve been given an opportunity. | 有人给了我一个机会 |
[00:18] | But it means I have to leave. | 但也意味着我得离开这儿 |
[00:19] | Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you. | 再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你 |
[00:21] | Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris. | 帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来 |
[00:25] | Right on schedule. | 完全如我所料 |
[00:26] | Stevie Grayson is my biological mother. | 史蒂维・格雷森是我的生母 |
[00:29] | Maybe you should give her a chance. | 也许你应该给她一个机会 |
[00:31] | I was in a rehab when I found out I was pregnant. | 我发现自己怀孕 是在进戒酒所的时候 |
[00:34] | I couldn’t be a decent mother | 如果不能学会照料好自己 |
[00:35] | until I learned how to take care of myself. | 我就不可能当一个好妈妈 |
[00:37] | I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison. | 我想史蒂维・格雷森曾去监狱见过我父亲 |
[00:40] | – What do you think she wanted? – She came here with secrets. | -你觉得她想干什么 -她是带着秘密来的 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna find out every single one. | 而我 会揭开她的所有秘密 |
[00:51] | Grace is at the core of tragedy. | 优雅是悲剧的核心 |
[00:58] | For if there’s no height at which to drop, | 因为如果已经跌落谷底 |
[01:00] | no pride taken in the life lived, | 在生活中无法感到骄傲 |
[01:03] | you have nothing to lose. | 你就再无可失了 |
[01:10] | But once in the free fall of disgrace… | 但一旦耻辱地跌落 |
[01:15] | the only way to change its momentum | 唯一改变它势头的方法 |
[01:18] | is to use it to your advantage. | 就是利用这一点 |
[01:25] | 36小时前 | |
[01:28] | I forgot. Tomorrow’s the opening night of the opera. | 我忘了 明天是歌剧首次演出 |
[01:31] | Mm. It’s “Pagliacci.” | 是《丑角》 |
[01:33] | One of Patrick’s favorites. | 帕特里克最喜欢的歌剧之一 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry he’s gone. | 真抱歉他不在 |
[01:38] | Thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[01:40] | My only consolation is that your father won’t be there. | 我唯一的安慰就是你父亲不会 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry Emily will, though. | 但很遗憾 艾米莉会去 |
[01:46] | Well… | 那个… |
[01:49] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[01:51] | Because that was taken yesterday. | 因为那是昨天拍的 |
[01:58] | It was my assumption that Aiden had left town | 我猜我把艾登赶出家里后 |
[02:00] | after I kicked him out of the house. | 他就离开了市里 |
[02:01] | Well, I’m glad he stuck around | 很高兴他还在 |
[02:03] | because I finally have my ticket out of this marriage. | 因为我终于可以摆脱这段婚姻了 |
[02:06] | I’m just waiting for her to get home. | 我只是在等她回来 |
[02:09] | You know, that’s the first smile I’ve seen on you in a while. | 这是很久以来我第一次看你笑 |
[02:11] | May I ask you a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[02:14] | Please give me a front-row seat when you tell her. | 你告诉她时 一定要当着我的面 |
[02:22] | So, you’re sure she only visited him the one time? | 你确定她只去看过他一次吗 |
[02:25] | Stevie Grayson, A.K.A. Stephanie Pruitt, | 史蒂维・格雷森 即斯蒂芬妮・普鲁伊特 |
[02:29] | Only checked into the visitor log once — 1997. | 只在访客记录上登记过一次 1997年 |
[02:32] | A few days later, she was busted for a D.U.I. and left for Cali. | 几天后 她因酒驾被捕 去了卡利 |
[02:39] | That’s why I never knew. | 所以我不知道 |
[02:42] | And neither did my father. | 我父亲也不知道 |
[02:43] | Stevie used her maiden name so he wouldn’t know | 史蒂维用了出嫁前的名字 这样他就不知道 |
[02:45] | that she was a Grayson. | 她是格雷森家的人 |
[02:47] | Or she didn’t want conrad to know that she visited him. | 或者她不想让康拉德知道她拜访了他 |
[02:51] | So the first thing we need to figure out | 首先我们要搞清楚的就是 |
[02:53] | is whose side she’s on. | 她站在哪边 |
[02:54] | If Jack’s trying to wrap his head around his newfound mom… | 如果杰克想了解他新找到的妈妈 |
[02:59] | …this is gonna blow his mind. | 这绝对会让他大吃一惊的 |
[03:00] | Jack stays out of it. You know that. | 不把杰克扯进来 你知道的 |
[03:02] | Well, this is his mother we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是他妈妈啊 |
[03:04] | Who I can approach directly, | 我可以和她直接接触 |
[03:05] | given that I called her to town in the first place. | 因为首先是我打电话叫她来这里的 |
[03:07] | And what if you have to take her down? | 如果你必须除掉她呢 |
[03:10] | Don’t you think you’ve done enough to Jack, | 你不觉得你已经够伤害杰克了吗 |
[03:12] | or are you prepared to destroy him all over again? | 还是说你打算又伤害他一次 |
[03:18] | You’re testing me. | 你在测试我 |
[03:19] | Just want to make sure you’re not gonna black out | 只是想确认你不会昏迷 |
[03:22] | and become your own worst Emily. | 然后成为最糟糕的艾米莉 |
[03:23] | But, seriously, | 但是说真的 |
[03:25] | are you sure that you don’t want to bring Jack into this? | 你确定不让杰克牵扯进来吗 |
[03:27] | Absolutely not, | 绝对不要 |
[03:29] | especially since I don’t know what “This” is yet. | 特别是我现在还不知道”这事”是什么 |
[03:39] | I had no idea your father was coming back with you. | 我不知道你父亲会和你一起回来 |
[03:42] | He wasn’t supposed to. | 他不该的 |
[03:43] | Well, his arrival is burning up the gossip line. | 他的到来引得八卦纷纷 |
[03:46] | Everyone wats to know who Pascal Lemarchal | 大家都想知道帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔 |
[03:49] | will bring with him to the opera tomorrow. | 明天会带哪个女伴去看歌剧 |
[03:51] | How do you want me to handle it? | 你想让我怎么处理 |
[03:52] | There’s nothing to handle. | 没什么好处理的 |
[03:56] | He’ll be gone before the curtain rises. | 开幕之前他就会离开 |
[03:59] | I flew Margaux over in my Bombardier Global 6000. | 我是用庞巴迪环球6000号送玛尔戈过来的 |
[04:02] | Great plane. | 飞机很不错 |
[04:05] | You should consider buying one, | 你该考虑买一架 |
[04:06] | assuming you didn’t lose everything in your divorce. | 如果你没在离婚中失去一切的话 |
[04:09] | Well, as you can see, I’ve been acquiring assets. | 如你所见 我在收购资产 |
[04:13] | By sacrificing so much. | 你牺牲了那么多 |
[04:15] | Do you mean the house or Victoria? | 你指的是房子还是维多利亚 |
[04:18] | ‘Cause either way, | 不管是哪个 |
[04:19] | I’m happy to be free of that fading structure. | 我都很高兴终于摆脱了旧货 |
[04:22] | Now that you’ve had time to catch up, | 你们已经闲聊过了 |
[04:24] | can we get down to business? | 我们可以说正事了吗 |
[04:26] | Actually, we’re on our way to the club for a round of tennis. | 实际上 我们要去俱乐部打一局网球 |
[04:29] | Your father’s still smarting | 我上次在圣特罗佩赢了你父亲 |
[04:30] | from the time I beat him in Saint Tropez. | 他现在还觉得不爽呢 |
[04:33] | Revisionist history… | 修正主义历史 |
[04:35] | A Grayson speciality. | 格雷森的专长 |
[04:41] | 你把他从我公司开除时 我会在场的 爸爸 | |
[04:44] | 你的公司 | |
[04:46] | 听着 你让我处理康拉德 所以放手让我做 好吗 | |
[04:58] | – Stevie. – Hi. | -史蒂维 -你好 |
[05:01] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子没见了 |
[05:02] | How have you been since last we met? | 我们上次见面后 你过得怎么样 |
[05:05] | Well, I’m working on things. | 我在处理一些事 |
[05:08] | On myself and — and with Daniel. | 我自己和 和丹尼尔的 |
[05:10] | Well, then, I’m glad you won’t be needing my services. | 我很高兴你不需要我的服务了 |
[05:14] | Actually, can we talk for a moment? | 实际上 我们能谈谈吗 |
[05:18] | Thought you might want some of the good stuff | 我觉得在我们去吃午餐之前 |
[05:21] | before we head off to lunch. | 你可能想要点要东西 |
[05:23] | Jack, hi. | 杰克 |
[05:25] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[05:27] | Oh, everybody knows everybody around here. | 这里的人都互相认识 |
[05:30] | Can — can you excuse us for a second? | 你能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[05:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:33] | Emily, it was good to see you again. | 艾米莉 再次见到你真好 |
[05:35] | Yes. You, too. | 我也是 |
[05:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:41] | I just bumped into Stevie. | 我刚碰上了史蒂维 |
[05:42] | Right after her A.A. meeting? Seems awfully convenient. | 正好在她匿名互助会之后吗 看来很是巧合啊 |
[05:45] | Were you hoping that I wouldn’t be here? | 你是不是希望我不会出现 |
[05:46] | Look, I just wanted to ask her a few questions. | 我只想问她几个问题 |
[05:48] | I know that she’s a Grayson, but she was gone | 我知道她是格雷森家的人 但是 |
[05:51] | long before all the stuff with your father happened. | 在你爸爸的那些事发生之前 她早就离开了 |
[05:53] | Look, you and I are finally getting back to a good place, | 我们俩终于可以处理好关系了 |
[05:55] | and I’m trying to get there with my mom, too. | 我也想尽量和我妈妈处理好关系 |
[05:57] | Please just let me have this one thing. | 让我拥有这一件事吧 |
[06:04] | Leave Stevie out of it. | 别把史蒂维扯进来 |
[06:18] | 《复仇》 | |
[06:35] | That is match! | 我赢了 |
[06:37] | You’ve lost your touch, my friend. | 你的实力大不如前了 我的朋友 |
[06:39] | I’m surprised you still have your competitive spirit. | 我很意外你的好胜心还这么强 |
[06:43] | I thought you were more into frivolous games these days. | 我还以为你现在更喜欢耍小手段呢 |
[06:46] | I assume you’re referring to my stewardship of Voulez. | 我想你是指我插手了《想》的管理工作 |
[06:49] | Using my brand to publish your memoirs — | 用我的品牌出版你的回忆录 |
[06:51] | It’s beneath you. | 恐怕大材小用 |
[06:53] | Yeah, well, I’ve decided to put those on ice. | 那件事我想先缓缓 |
[06:55] | I mean, I’d hate for the world to think | 我不想让全世界以为 |
[06:56] | that my story’s anywhere near over. | 我的故事已经快到结局了 |
[06:58] | No, I have new aspirations. | 我有了新的目标 |
[07:01] | And what are they? The French Open? | 什么目标 赢得法网吗 |
[07:03] | Wimbledon? | 还是温网 |
[07:04] | That’s always been your problem, Pascal. | 这是你的老毛病了 帕斯卡 |
[07:06] | You’re too fixated on your own continent. | 你目光太短浅 只执着于自己的大洲 |
[07:09] | And where should I be looking? | 那我应该把目光放在哪里 |
[07:12] | Right here, the Americas, where I can shepherd | 在这 美洲大陆 我可以帮你 |
[07:16] | your new North American base of operations. | 建立起新的北美运营中心 |
[07:18] | I mean,think about it — a Grayson/LeMarchal alliance | 想想看 格雷森和勒马尔查尔强强联手 |
[07:20] | would be something remarkable to reckon with. | 会有怎样不可思议的效果 |
[07:23] | I remember when we started out, | 我记得当我们白手起家的时候 |
[07:24] | you said I was a fool for running a media company. | 你还说我开传媒公司是愚蠢之举 |
[07:27] | Well, it was a foolish thing to say. | 是我失言 |
[07:29] | Now, information is the real seat of power, | 当今社会 信息才是真正的力量之源 |
[07:31] | and Voulez is just the base of the pyramid. | 而《想》只是金字塔基而已 |
[07:33] | Considering what you’ve asked of me in the past, | 考虑到过去你让我做的事 |
[07:37] | I think I’ve done enough for you. | 我想我已经受够你了 |
[07:40] | Conrad. Hmm, showing up where you don’t belong. | 康拉德 你出现在了不该出现的地方 |
[07:43] | If you remember, I got the membership in the divorce, | 提醒你 离婚协议里这里的会员资格分给了我 |
[07:46] | hoping to avoid awkward run-ins | 希望能避免在我想外出享受一顿平静的午餐时 |
[07:48] | whenever I choose to have a quiet lunch out. | 和你尴尬地不期而遇 |
[07:50] | I was on my way out anyway, having bested an old friend. | 反正我快走了 刚赢了一场和老朋友的比赛 |
[07:54] | Hmm. Victoria, you remember Pascal. | 维多利亚 你还记得帕斯卡吧 |
[08:01] | Still losing to Conrad, I see. | 你还是输球给康拉德 |
[08:03] | Just tried to make him feel good about himself — | 只是做了你在二十五年后终于不再做的事 |
[08:06] | something you finally stopped doing after 25 years. | 让他自我感觉好些罢了 |
[08:09] | Don’t forget — you’re the one who introduced us, Pascal. | 别忘了 是你介绍我们认识的 帕斯卡 |
[08:13] | I never have. | 我可没有 |
[08:16] | But now that you’ve got rid of him, | 既然现在你和他没关系了 |
[08:18] | perhaps you’d like to have lunch with me? | 不如赏光和我共进午餐吧 |
[08:21] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 不用了 我想你肯定会找到人陪的 |
[08:24] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[08:26] | you’re never alone for very long. | 你从未单身过很久 |
[08:37] | Hey, hey, hey. Look who’s back. | 看看 是谁回来了 |
[08:40] | I can’t believe it! | 太难以置信了 |
[08:42] | I’m only away a short time, yet you’ve grown so much. | 我才离开了一会儿 你就长这么大了 |
[08:52] | How are things with the house? | 房子的事怎么样 |
[08:53] | Well, escrow is closing in eight days, or… | 第三方委托协议八天后 或者说 |
[08:57] | huit jours. | 八日[法语]后到期 |
[08:58] | – Your accent is…not bad. – No? | -你的口音 不算太糟 -是吗 |
[09:01] | Are you looking to impress my father? | 你是想取悦我爸吗 |
[09:03] | Actually, I was looking to impress his daughter. | 其实我是想取悦他的女儿 |
[09:05] | Your French will be put to better use with me anyway, | 你的法语确实对我说更有用 |
[09:08] | because I’m hoping my father won’t stay through tomorrow. | 因为我希望我父亲明天就离开 |
[09:12] | Although, there continue to be rumors of him | 不过有传言说他还是会去 |
[09:13] | going to the opera. | 看歌剧 |
[09:16] | And I got your mother a ticket. | 我给你母亲也买了张票 |
[09:18] | You — unless you think it’s too soon. | 除非你觉得太唐突了 |
[09:20] | – No. – No? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[09:21] | No, I w– I would love for you to meet her. | 我很乐意带你见她 |
[09:23] | Okay. Fantastic. | 好的 那太好了 |
[09:30] | Is your… | 你父亲 |
[09:32] | your father driving you nuts? | 你父亲惹你不快了吗 |
[09:35] | I simply asked for a little muscle | 我只是请他来 借助他的力量 |
[09:37] | to push Conrad out. | 赶走康拉德 |
[09:39] | Well, instead, he flies here to play tennis, | 却没想到 他飞来这打了一场网球 |
[09:42] | and I’m back to being his little girl — | 而我又变成了他的乖女儿 |
[09:45] | or at least that’s how he treats me. | 至少他是这么对我的 |
[09:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | When I first started working, my dad, like, wouldn’t let me | 我刚开始工作的时候 我爸爸 |
[09:52] | make any of the deposits or deal with any of the vendors. | 从不让我经手和供应商之间的买卖 |
[09:54] | What did you do? | 那你怎么做的 |
[09:56] | Well, I told him to go to hell, and I did it anyway. | 我不理他 依旧我行我素 |
[09:58] | And it worked out | 然后他逐渐 |
[09:59] | ’cause he finally started trusting me to run the business. | 开始放心让我经营 |
[10:03] | Of course… | 当然 |
[10:04] | we ran a bar, not a multibillion-dollar company. | 我们开的是酒吧 不是价值几百万的公司 |
[10:07] | A parent is a parent. | 父母心都是一样的 |
[10:09] | And you’re lucky to have such a good one. | 你很幸运 有个好父亲 |
[10:22] | Oh, you look sun-kissed, Conrad. | 看来你晒了不少太阳 康拉德 |
[10:26] | I was beating an old friend at a game of tennis — | 我刚在网球场上打败了一个老朋友 |
[10:29] | Pascal LeMarchal. | 帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔 |
[10:32] | He’d like you — sophisticated, smart, beautiful. | 他会喜欢你的 干练世故 聪慧美丽 |
[10:36] | Ah, but on the downside, you’re happily married, right? | 不过可惜的是 你已经有幸福的婚姻了 对吧 |
[10:42] | About that… | 说到这个 |
[10:45] | So, you had me drag Stevie back here | 你让我把史蒂维请回来 |
[10:47] | just to stir up trouble with Victoria? | 只是为了挑起维多利亚的麻烦吗 |
[10:49] | Well, to be clear, I thought you were sincere | 先说清楚 我以为你说想离婚 |
[10:51] | about your desire to get divorced. | 是发自真心的 |
[10:53] | But, yeah, it was a convenient way to get back | 不过 能在补偿第一任前妻的同时 |
[10:57] | at my second ex while making amends with my first. | 报复第二任前妻 也算事半功倍 |
[11:00] | Oh, well, from what I hear, you had nothing to make up for. | 据我所知 你不亏欠她什么 |
[11:03] | Wasn’t Stevie on her way to rock bottom back in the day? | 史蒂维当时不是在她的人生谷底吗 |
[11:06] | While we were married, yes. | 在我们结婚的时候 确实是 |
[11:08] | So, did something happen after your divorce? | 你们离婚之后发生了什么吗 |
[11:11] | Well, we crossed paths a few years later, | 我们几年后有过几面之缘 |
[11:13] | and she tried to reinsert herself into my business — | 她想要重新插手我的生意 |
[11:17] | not a good choice for anyone. | 这对大家都不好 |
[11:19] | You know, in the long run, I probably did her a favor. | 虽然从长远看 也许我还帮了她 |
[11:25] | Still… | 不过还是… |
[11:33] | There you go. Here’s your blanket, sweet boy. | 站好 这是你的小毯毯 乖孩子 |
[11:38] | So, this Margaux — | 这位玛尔戈 |
[11:40] | When do I get to meet her? | 什么时候让我见见 |
[11:42] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么样 |
[11:43] | This must be love if you’re going to the opera. | 如果你去看歌剧 一定是为了爱情 |
[11:47] | I’m in. | 我会去的 |
[11:48] | Yeah, she, uh… | 她… |
[11:49] | She kind of took me by surprise. | 她事先也没和我说 |
[11:56] | I’m proud of you, Jack. | 我以你为骄傲 杰克 |
[11:59] | Moving on is a brave thing. | 忘掉过去是勇敢之举 |
[12:04] | Though I see this, and… | 虽然我看到这些照片 |
[12:08] | I wish I’d had the courage | 但我想如果我有勇气 |
[12:09] | to get back in your life sooner — | 早点回来找你的话 |
[12:12] | And not just because I could have met her, | 不仅也许我可以遇见她 |
[12:16] | but… | 而且… |
[12:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:23] | It’s silly. | 愚蠢的想法罢了 |
[12:25] | Maybe things would have turned out different. | 也许事情的结果就会不一样了 |
[12:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:34] | What happened was gonna happen. | 该发生的始终会发生 |
[12:41] | I met Amanda’s father once in prison. | 我曾去牢里探望过一次阿曼达的父亲 |
[12:46] | I was one of the people that thought he got a raw deal. | 我是那些相信他是被冤枉的人之一 |
[12:50] | And if you don’t mind me asking, | 你介意告诉我 |
[12:52] | what did Amanda believe? | 阿曼达是怎么想的吗 |
[12:57] | That her father was an innocent man. | 她相信父亲是无辜的 |
[13:01] | And you? | 你呢 |
[13:03] | That the people who follow this path | 追随这一想法的人 |
[13:06] | end up hurt…or worse. | 最终都受到伤害 甚至更惨 |
[13:10] | Because of my former husband and his family? | 因为我前任丈夫和他的家庭吗 |
[13:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:14] | Which is why I’d like to drop it. | 这正是我放手的原因 |
[13:35] | Marta. | 玛尔塔 |
[13:35] | You’re requested in the study, Mrs. Grayson. | 请您去一趟书房 格雷森夫人 |
[13:45] | Well, I’m glad to see you finally came to your senses | 很高兴看见你终于恢复理智 |
[13:47] | and hired the staff back. | 重新聘回了玛尔塔 |
[13:49] | Well, now that you’re leaving, I figured it was time. | 既然你要走了 我觉得这时机刚好 |
[13:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:02] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们离婚吧 |
[14:04] | As a sign of good faith, | 为了表示诚意 |
[14:05] | I’ve accessed family funds to make you an offer | 我从家庭资金里拿出这笔钱给你 |
[14:08] | that should last several decades, | 够你花几十年了 |
[14:10] | since I know how much you covet our lifestyle. | 我知道你有多觊觎我们的生活方式 |
[14:12] | It’s far more than you deserve, | 这远比你应得的多 |
[14:14] | but small price to pay to get you out. | 但为了让你滚蛋总要付出一点小代价 |
[14:16] | Yes, but according to the legal definition of adultery, | 好吧 但根据通奸的法律定义 |
[14:20] | this doesn’t prove a thing. | 这证明不了什么 |
[14:22] | Well, we’ll see about that when we haul you into court. | 那我们就官司场上见吧 |
[14:26] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[14:30] | I forgave Daniel for so much. | 我原谅了丹尼尔太多事 |
[14:33] | He shot me on the night | 他冲我开枪的那个晚上 |
[14:35] | that should have been a dream come true | 本该是我美梦成真的时刻 |
[14:36] | and forced me into blaming Lydia Davis. | 还强迫我怪罪于莉迪亚・戴维斯 |
[14:41] | I did it all for Daniel. | 我为丹尼尔做了这么多 |
[14:44] | After everything we’ve been through, all of the anguish, | 我们经历了这么多事 这么多痛苦 |
[14:46] | who could blame me for finding comfort | 我在其他人的怀抱中寻求慰藉 |
[14:48] | in the arms of someone else? | 有什么错吗 |
[14:54] | Consider that a preview to my testimony. | 这将是我的呈堂证词 |
[14:57] | I’ll see you at the opera tomorrow, Daniel. | 我们明天歌剧院见 丹尼尔 |
[14:59] | You, too, Victoria. | 你也是 维多利亚 |
[15:02] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[15:04] | She’s trying to goad you. | 她只是想激怒你 |
[15:07] | I want her out. | 我要她滚 |
[15:12] | But I thought you wanted a divorce. | 你不是想跟他离婚吗 |
[15:14] | Oh, I’ll get one when the time is right. | 时机到了我会离婚的 |
[15:17] | Well, sounds like you handled it with panache. | 看来你已经很潇洒地搞定了 |
[15:19] | Still, I can’t believe Daniel had a tail on me and I didn’t know it. | 丹尼尔居然找人跟踪我 我却没发现 |
[15:22] | Well, you were a little off your game at the time. | 当时你的状态不像平时 |
[15:24] | Well, now that I’m back, | 既然我回来了 |
[15:25] | the last thing I need is Daniel tracking my every move. | 不能再让丹尼尔追踪我的一举一动 |
[15:27] | I can’t afford any more wild cards. | 我承受不起任何意外了 |
[15:37] | Emily Grayson. | 艾米莉・格雷森 |
[15:40] | Why don’t you tell me who you really are? | 不如你告诉我 你到底是谁 |
[15:49] | “Everybody knows everybody” — that’s what you said, right? | “大家彼此了解” 你是这么说的吧 |
[15:53] | But was everybody the maid of honor | 但任凭谁都能在阿曼达婚礼上 |
[15:54] | at Amanda’s wedding? | 当首席伴娘吗 |
[15:59] | That must have been quite the betrayal to the Graysons — | 对格雷森家族来说 支持克拉克家的人 |
[16:03] | you supporting a Clarke — | 完全就是背叛 |
[16:05] | unless you were double-crossing Amanda. | 除非你当时是在当双面间谍 |
[16:09] | Does Jack suspect something? | 杰克有所怀疑吗 |
[16:12] | Look, I don’t know who you think I am, | 我不知道你以为我是谁 |
[16:14] | but I’m not just another witness that you can toy with. | 但我不是你能随意摆布的目击者 |
[16:16] | You call me into town under the guise of hating Daniel, | 是你以恨丹尼尔为幌子 叫我来了这里 |
[16:20] | and then you claim to be happy. | 然后你又说自己很快乐 |
[16:22] | I think it’s pretty clear | 我想这显而易见 |
[16:23] | that you haven’t been honest with me since the moment we met. | 从我们见面起 你就没对我坦诚相待 |
[16:27] | Why should I believe you’re an ally? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[16:32] | Because Amanda was like a sister to me. | 因为阿曼达和我情同姐妹 |
[16:36] | And what the Graysons did to her and her father makes me sick. | 因为格雷森家族对她和她父亲做的事令我厌恶 |
[16:42] | The real the question is, why are you married to Daniel? | 我真正的问题是 你为什么嫁给丹尼尔 |
[16:48] | What’s your stake in this? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[16:49] | Like Amanda… | 和阿曼达一样… |
[16:54] | maybe you… | 也许你也这么想… |
[16:57] | I think David Clarke was innocent. | 我认为大卫・克拉克是清白的 |
[17:06] | Did you ever do anything about it? | 你以前做过什么相关调查吗 |
[17:09] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[17:11] | I even met with him once. | 我甚至见过他一次 |
[17:15] | A few days later, | 几天后 |
[17:17] | I was pulled over and blew a 0.14. | 我被警察叫到路边 酒精浓度测试0.14 |
[17:22] | I never drove drunk. Conrad had set me up. | 我从没酒驾过 康拉德陷害我 |
[17:27] | And a D.U.I. is grounds for disbarment. | 然后以酒后驾车为由 取消了我的律师资格 |
[17:31] | And if he was willing to go that far, | 他既然做出了这种事 |
[17:32] | at least you know you were onto something. | 至少证明你的调查有价值 |
[17:35] | You’re looking for answers, too, aren’t you? | 你也在寻找答案 不是吗 |
[17:38] | For Amanda. | 为了阿曼达 |
[17:41] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[17:47] | Thanks, Stevie, but… | 多谢 史蒂维 但… |
[17:49] | after everything that’s happened, | 在发生这么多事后 |
[17:51] | it’s important for me to put Jack’s feelings first. | 对我来说重要的是 把杰克的想法放在首位 |
[17:56] | I know he wants to let this go. | 我知道他想放下过去 |
[18:24] | Javier? | 哈维尔 |
[18:28] | Somebody didn’t forget what I taught him inside. | 看来某人没忘记我教他的本事嘛 |
[18:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[18:32] | I was looking for a bottle opener. | 我在找开瓶器 |
[18:35] | Please tell me you did not hack your way out of prison. | 别告诉我你越狱了 |
[18:39] | No, man. I’m out. On the up-and-up. | 不 老兄 我出狱了 光明正大 |
[18:44] | And breaking the law already. | 而你已经在违法了 |
[18:45] | You have some serious security breaches, | 那是你家的安保系统太弱 |
[18:48] | which I can help you with. | 我可以帮你改改 |
[18:50] | You said I could crash here. | 你说过我能住这里的 |
[18:52] | I-if you had nowhere else to st– | 如果你没地方去的话 |
[18:56] | you have nowhere else to stay. | 你真没地方去 |
[18:58] | But what about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[19:00] | You’d think she’d appreciate that I used the money I stole | 本以为她会感谢我从国安局偷钱 |
[19:02] | from the N.S.A. to put her through night school, | 然后用来供她去夜校上课 |
[19:03] | but she just can’t seem to get over the first part | 只不过她克服不了”偷窃”这部分 |
[19:06] | or the “getting caught” part. | 以及”被逮捕”这部分 |
[19:08] | Well, you were kind of an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[19:09] | I mean, signing your hacks with an anagram of your name? | 把名字重新排列 作为黑客标记吗 |
[19:12] | Which you told me, like, every day. | 你已经说过我了 每次都说 |
[19:14] | Yeah, because you had a lot to learn, | 因为你还有很多要学的 |
[19:17] | and I had a lot of time to teach you. | 我也有很多时间可以教你 |
[19:20] | How about you let me put it to good use, huh? | 不如让我学以致用吧 |
[19:23] | Come on. What do you got in the hopper these days? | 拜托 你这些天有什么发现 |
[19:24] | I bet it is something huge. | 一定是什么重大发现 |
[19:28] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[19:28] | Don’t worry about what I’m working on. | 别担心我做的事 |
[19:30] | Just…focus on finding yourself a place to stay. | 专心给自己找个住处 |
[19:34] | For now… I can crash? | 那目前呢 能住这里吗 |
[19:40] | For one day. One day only. | 一天 就一天 |
[19:50] | I had to meet the man | 很荣幸能见到 |
[19:51] | who took snapshots of the wiliest person I know. | 能偷拍到她的人 她是我见过最狡诈的人 |
[19:55] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[19:56] | Thank you, Mrs. Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森夫人 |
[19:58] | But your son said I’d satisfied his need for my services. | 你儿子说 我已经满足了他的要求 |
[20:02] | Well, I have a new angle I’m working on, | 有些事 我有了新的看法 |
[20:04] | and I think you’re just the person to help me out. | 我觉得你正好能帮到我 |
[20:08] | Excuse me, Mrs. Grayson, but your dress has arrived. | 抱歉打扰您 格雷森夫人 您的裙子到了 |
[20:10] | Already? | 这么快 |
[20:11] | Oh. Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[20:22] | I had an inspiration for what you could wear to the opera. | 关于你去歌剧院的服装 我有个灵感 |
[20:25] | Well, I applaud your presumption. | 你很有勇气 |
[20:26] | I’ve already picked out a gown. | 但我已经选好礼服了 |
[20:28] | Not like this one. | 你没选这个 |
[20:30] | I had it overnighted by the designers. | 由设计师们连夜赶工 |
[20:34] | You’re friends with Dolce & Gabbana? | 你跟杜嘉・班纳是朋友吗 |
[20:36] | I have many friends. | 我有很多朋友 |
[20:37] | 著名时装品牌D&G创始人之一 | |
[20:37] | Well, I recently had dinner with Domenico. | 我最近刚和多米尼克吃过饭 |
[20:41] | Your name didn’t come up. | 没听他提起过你 |
[20:42] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[20:44] | Well, I’m trying not to give people reasons to talk about me. | 我努力不让别人有理由提起我 |
[20:47] | Which is a big difference from the man I met years ago. | 这跟我多年前见过的你可有很大差别 |
[20:52] | I have changed. | 我变了 |
[20:54] | So have you. Divorce suits you. | 你也是 你应该离婚 |
[20:58] | Your charms won’t work on me, Pascal. | 你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡 |
[21:01] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[21:04] | Perhaps we should go, then. | 那或许我们该离开了 |
[21:08] | Oh, maybe I should try on that gown. | 或许我该试试那件礼服 |
[21:12] | The designers are friends of mine, after all. | 毕竟设计师是我朋友 |
[21:14] | I wouldn’t want to offend. | 我不想冒犯他 |
[21:16] | And it’s stunning. | 而且这礼服美极了 |
[21:18] | I look forward to seeing you at “Pagliacci.” | 期待在《丑角》演出时见到你 |
[21:29] | Saw Emily last night. | 昨晚见到艾米丽了 |
[21:33] | Did she call you? | 她打电话叫你的吗 |
[21:36] | I went to her. | 是我去找的她 |
[21:38] | What’s going on there? | 怎么了 |
[21:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:41] | She sent me away out of loyalty to you. | 因为对你的忠诚 她把我打发走了 |
[21:46] | We’ve been through a lot. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[21:47] | And the lawyer in me says you both want to do right by Amanda, | 我这个律师觉得你们俩都想好好对待阿曼达 |
[21:51] | so why discourage that? | 所以你为什么不愿意呢 |
[21:58] | I know it’s selfish, but… | 我知道这很自私 但是… |
[22:02] | I don’t want another thing taken from me. | 我不想再失去任何东西了 |
[22:06] | This is worth fighting for. | 这值得去斗争 |
[22:08] | I don’t know that it is. | 我不知道是不是真值 |
[22:10] | An innocent man was put behind bars. | 一个无辜的人含冤入狱 |
[22:14] | If there’s anything that can be done, I want to help. | 如果有什么能做的 我想帮忙 |
[22:20] | It’s that important to you? | 对你来说这么重要吗 |
[22:21] | Cases like David Clarke’s were the reason I became a lawyer. | 大卫・克拉克这样的案子就是我当律师的原因 |
[22:25] | I wanted to be in the trenches, fighting for the underdog, | 我想战斗在一线 帮助那些受压迫的人 |
[22:28] | which is what I do every day in my divorce practice. | 我每天处理离婚案件时都在这么做 |
[22:32] | For me, it’s all about justice. | 对我来说 正义必须得以伸张 |
[22:36] | And how were you gonna get that for David Clarke? | 你打算怎么帮大卫・克拉克伸张正义 |
[22:43] | After he was convicted, I looked into his case, | 他被判罪后 我调查过他的案子 |
[22:47] | and I received a suspicious piece of evidence, | 我收到一件可疑的证据 |
[22:49] | but I couldn’t verify the source. | 但我无法确定来源 |
[22:53] | Once I was disbarred, my firm confiscated everything. | 我被取消律师资格后 公司就没收了所有东西 |
[22:58] | And with that… went all hope. | 那个没了 希望也没了 |
[23:03] | Now there’s no way to get that information. | 现在没办法弄到那些信息了 |
[23:10] | Push the 36th floor. | 按36楼 |
[23:13] | Jack, you sure you’re up for this? | 杰克 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[23:14] | Well, if you could have just hacked the files, then — | 你就不能直接黑进文件里 然后… |
[23:15] | Well, if you’d wanted something from this century, no problem, | 如果你想要的是这个世纪的东西 没问题 |
[23:17] | but everything else is on hard drives | 但其他时期的都在硬盘上 |
[23:19] | that aren’t connected to anything else. | 没有连接任何东西 |
[23:20] | So, therefore, you have to physically break into their archives. | 所以 必须有人闯进他们的档案馆 |
[23:23] | And this thing’s rigged to open the security door? | 这东西能打开防盗门吗 |
[23:25] | Hmm. It will be. | 会打开的 |
[23:28] | Look, once you’re in, | 听着 你一进去 |
[23:29] | you’re gonna locate the June 1997 hard — | 就找1997年6月的硬… |
[23:31] | Grab it and get out of there. I know. Yeah. | 拿走 出来 我知道 |
[23:33] | I will meet you after my meeting. | 我会面结束后再找你 |
[23:35] | Ms. Stevie’s old firm is fairly high-profile, | 史蒂维女士的老东家相当知名 |
[23:39] | and I need new lawyers | 而我需要新律师 |
[23:40] | if I’m gonna flood the market with new product. | 才能让市场充满我的新产品 |
[23:43] | Jack, I can’t keep depriving the world of my genius. | 杰克 我不能一直压抑我的聪明才智 |
[23:46] | Yeah, about that, do you want me to stop the elevator? | 是啊 这个嘛 你想让我按停电梯吗 |
[23:48] | I just have to get through the security firewall | 我只需要饶过安保防火墙 |
[23:51] | through the network, and then we should be good to go. | 绕过安保系统 然后就可以了 |
[23:54] | Almost there. | 就要到了 |
[23:57] | Oh, Jack of little faith. | 杰克 有点信心嘛 |
[24:10] | – This just came for you. – Thank you. | -刚刚送来给你的 -谢谢 |
[24:11] | Nolan Ross. | 我是诺兰・罗斯 |
[24:12] | I have a meeting with the head of the patent department. | 我和专利部经理有约 |
[24:14] | Yes, Mr. Ross. One second, please. | 好的 罗斯先生 请稍等 |
[24:17] | Nolan Ross is here to see you, sir. | 诺兰・罗斯来见您了 先生 |
[24:20] | Please have a seat. He’ll be right with you. | 请坐 他马上来 |
[24:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | June ’97. | 97年6月 |
[24:39] | June ’97. | 97年6月 |
[24:45] | There ain’t no dates. | 根本没日期 |
[24:52] | Look, I work fast, so I want a team that can secure patents | 我工作很快 所以我需要一个团队 |
[24:56] | as quickly as I’m going to need them. | 能在我需要时马上帮我保护好专利 |
[25:00] | All due respect, Mr. Ross, seems of late, | 无意冒犯 罗斯先生 但最近 |
[25:03] | your legal needs are more the “Keep me off death row” kind. | 你的法律需求似乎更该是”保护我别被弄死”那种 |
[25:08] | Well, last year was fraught with unforeseeable obstacles, | 去年的确有很多不可预见的障碍 |
[25:13] | but I am ready to chart a new course. | 但我准备好另辟新路了 |
[25:16] | Well, if that’s the case, we may be interested in your comeback. | 这样的话 我们或许会对你的回归有兴趣 |
[25:20] | Don’t call it a comeback. | 别说回归嘛 |
[25:22] | I’ve been here for years. | 我在这里很多年了 |
[25:24] | 硬盘没有编码 我不知道该拿哪个 | |
[25:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[25:29] | Our time is money, Mr. Ross. | 我们的时间就是金钱 罗斯先生 |
[25:31] | And I can afford it. | 我能负担得起 |
[25:40] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[25:41] | Nope. You got upgraded to Javier. | 不是 你被转接到哈维尔这里来了 |
[25:43] | Do you know what year the firm was founded? | 你知道那公司是哪年成立的吗 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[25:46] | Do you want their info or mine? | 你想要他们的信息还是我的信息 |
[25:47] | What year, and what’s the first number on the drives? | 哪一年成立的 硬盘上的第一个数字是什么 |
[25:52] | All right. Uh… | 好吧 |
[25:55] | Uh, uh, 1978, and, um, E23754. | 1978年成立 E23754 |
[26:00] | Are you sure that’s not “56”? | 你确定不是56吗 |
[26:01] | – You’re right. It’s 56. – Thought so. | -你说对了 是56 -就知道是 |
[26:04] | It’s a basic rolling-code crypto. | 这是基本的滚码加密 |
[26:05] | I saw tats in prison that were harder to figure out than that. | 我在监狱见过的纹身都比这个难破解 |
[26:08] | Oh, right. Of course. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | You’re Nolan’s friend from prison. | 你是诺兰监狱的朋友 |
[26:11] | Okay, you want June ’97. | 好吧 你想要找97年6月的 |
[26:13] | It’s gonna be L39935, L39936. | 那应该是L39935 L39936 |
[26:15] | And grab L39937 in case you read wrong again. | 把L39937也拿着 以防你又看错了 |
[26:18] | And I just broke my probation on landline, | 我在假释期破例用座机打了电话 |
[26:20] | which is gonna be traced in 5, 4, 3 — later. | 马上会被追踪到 5 4 3 再见 |
[26:27] | L39935 | L39935. |
[26:33] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[26:36] | I thought without a future as a partner, | 我以为作为一个没有未来的合伙人 |
[26:38] | you would lose interest in Voulez. | 你会失去对《想》的兴趣 |
[26:40] | I was curious as to how, in this new-media era, | 我很好奇 在这个新的媒体领域 |
[26:43] | a magazine could start out so successfully, | 一本杂志会创办得这么成功 |
[26:46] | so I had a forensic accountant look into the books, | 所以我让法务会计调查了一下账本 |
[26:49] | and I-I think I may have underestimated you, Pascal. | 我想我或许低估你了 帕斯卡 |
[26:53] | You also underestimate the power of the Lemarchal name. | 你也低估了勒马尔查尔这个姓氏的能力 |
[26:56] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[26:58] | Now get out. | 出去 |
[27:00] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我女儿 |
[27:02] | No, I’m talking to you, Pascal. | 不 我是说你 帕斯卡 |
[27:05] | This is my magazine. Its success is because of me. | 这是我的杂志 它之所以成功是因为我 |
[27:08] | But your presence here is not only unneeded, | 你出现在这里不仅没必要 |
[27:11] | It’s unwanted. | 而且还不受待见 |
[27:15] | See? That’s what happens when you have kids too young. | 看 这就是过早生育的后果 |
[27:18] | You don’t raise them properly. | 不能好好管教他们 |
[27:19] | Oh, well, that may be so, | 或许是吧 |
[27:20] | but allow me to applaud your success at raising the bottom line. | 但请允许我为你从低谷爬起来喝彩 |
[27:25] | It appears, Margaux, that Voulez is losing money | 玛尔戈 看来《想》一直处于亏损状态 |
[27:29] | to the tune of a million every quarter. | 每个季度就亏一百万 |
[27:33] | Our ledgers show we’re in the black, Conrad. | 我们的账本显示我们还在盈余状态 康拉德 |
[27:34] | No, that’s true. | 确实 |
[27:35] | But when they cross the pond to Pascal’s accountants, | 但是一旦到了帕斯卡手上 |
[27:38] | the numbers change. | 数据就改变了 |
[27:40] | That’s a savvy move, pascal — indulging your daughter | 帕斯卡 这招很聪明 宠着自己的女儿 |
[27:42] | while creating a handsome quarterly write-off. | 而自己公司已经有了一大笔销账 |
[27:47] | What? Is this true? | 什么 是真的吗 |
[27:50] | This is why I said business wasn’t for you, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 所以我才说你不擅长从商 |
[27:54] | You’re an evil man. | 你太坏了 |
[27:55] | Now this from a woman who fired my son to save her company, | 这女人为了自己公司开除了我儿子 |
[27:59] | whom you’re more than welcome to reinstate once I’ve moved | 我去了曼哈顿总部之后 你坚持雇用了她 |
[28:01] | into the Lemarchal Manhattan headquarters. | 而现在她却说你太坏了 |
[28:04] | That’s assuming we now see eye-to-eye, Pascal. | 你和我都没看走眼啊 帕斯卡 |
[28:08] | Are you sure you want to go down that road? | 你确定你要那么做吗 |
[28:15] | ‘Cause it goes back 20 years. | 因为20年前就注定了 |
[28:27] | It was important to Stevie that you have them. | 史蒂维说你一定要把这些给你 |
[28:29] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:31] | Because your father was important to me, too. | 因为你爸爸对我来说也很重要 |
[28:32] | I don’t want you involved, Jack. | 杰克 我不想让你陷进去 |
[28:34] | Emily, your dad was a good man, an innocent man. | 艾米莉 你爸爸是个好人 他是无辜的 |
[28:37] | And isn’t that what this is all about? | 这不就够了吗 |
[28:39] | The fight for justice? | 为了正义而战 |
[28:39] | This is my fight, not yours. | 那也是我的事 不用你管 |
[28:41] | Would you just let me help? | 我帮帮忙都不行吗 |
[28:43] | No! | 不行 |
[28:46] | Look, you were right. | 你之前是对的 |
[28:47] | We’re finally getting back to a good place. | 我们现在都很好了 |
[28:48] | I honored what you asked me before — | 我觉得你之前跟我说的没错 |
[28:52] | I left your mother alone. | 所以我没碰你妈妈 |
[28:55] | I need you to do the same. | 我也需要你这样做 |
[28:57] | Just stay out of it. Please. | 别管这些了 求你了 |
[29:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:13] | I retained your P.I., | 我雇了你的私家侦探 |
[29:13] | who discovered that Aiden’s in Bermuda, | 他发现艾登在百慕大 |
[29:16] | which is good because it means he poses no imminent threat. | 这很好 说明他对我们不构成威胁 |
[29:19] | Hold on a second, y-you’re using my detective? | 等等 你用了我的侦探 |
[29:22] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[29:23] | Since Emily rejected that huge settlement. | 自从艾米莉拒绝那笔可观的协定之后 |
[29:27] | I was testing her, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 我那是在试探她 |
[29:29] | Grifters have their price, and Emily couldn’t be bought. | 我出了价钱 而艾米莉似乎不愿意被收买 |
[29:32] | She’s targeting our family and not our fortune. | 也就说明 她的目标是我们家族 而非钱财 |
[29:35] | The best way to expose what she’s after | 暴露她企图的最好方式 |
[29:37] | is to keep her here with you. | 就是让她和你在一起 |
[29:39] | Absolutely not. I’m getting that divorce. | 我不要 我绝对要离婚 |
[29:42] | Don’t you find it odd that she happened to date Aiden Mathis, | 你不觉得她之前和艾登・马西斯约会很可疑吗 |
[29:46] | whose father planted the bomb on flight 197 | 他父亲正好是197航班爆炸的始作俑者 |
[29:50] | and that she was close with Amanda Clarke, | 她和阿曼达・克拉克的关系如此亲密 |
[29:51] | whose childhood home she was living in. | 她小时候还住在阿曼达家里 |
[29:54] | There’s a connection. | 这之间必有联系 |
[29:57] | I’m going to find out what her plan is. | 我要找出她究竟想干什么 |
[29:58] | To what end? | 你够了吧 |
[30:00] | Your theories could take months or even years to prove. | 你这套理论需要几个月甚至几年来证实 |
[30:04] | Now, right now the only plan that I’m concerned about | 现在我最在乎的事情 |
[30:06] | is getting her the hell out of my life. | 是让她滚出我的生活 |
[30:18] | What were you thinking? | 你知不知道你在干什么 |
[30:22] | I should have told you Jack approached me. | 我应该告诉你杰克来找过我 |
[30:24] | Well, it can’t happen again, Nolan. | 诺兰 不能再这样了 |
[30:26] | We’ve talked about this. What the — | 我们之前谈过了 你怎么… |
[30:28] | Where the hell did you even get this stuff? | 你从哪里弄来这东西的 |
[30:31] | Javier. Uh, he decoded the labels. | 哈维尔 他解的码 |
[30:35] | Javier? | 哈维尔是谁 |
[30:36] | He’s this millennial computer genius from prison that I — | 他是我坐牢时碰到的一个电脑天才 |
[30:39] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[30:40] | He got out. He landed on my doorstep. | 他跑出来了 然后来我家找我 |
[30:43] | I don’t know. He looks up to me. | 我也说不清 他很崇拜我 |
[30:46] | Lord knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
[30:48] | I know I’ve been a little dormant lately, | 我知道最近我宅得有点久了 |
[30:51] | but…i’ve still got a lot of ideas. | 但我还是有不少点子的 |
[30:54] | You don’t have to prove yourself to me, Nolan. | 你不用向我展示你自己 诺兰 |
[30:57] | I just hope you didn’t tell Javier too much. | 只希望你不要跟哈维尔说太多 |
[31:01] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[31:03] | He had no idea what we were stealing or why. | 他不知道我们要偷什么 也不知道为什么要偷 |
[31:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[31:11] | Hey, look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[31:22] | That’s a bombshell. | 真是个爆炸性事件 |
[31:25] | But who made the bomb? | 幕后推手是谁呢 |
[31:29] | My next target. | 我的下个目标 |
[31:48] | Hmm, why don’t you practice for the spotlight | 你为什么不为闪光灯准备准备呢 |
[31:51] | ’cause it’s gonna keep getting hotter. | 这只会越来越白热化 |
[31:55] | Charlotte, I haven’t seen you in forever. | 夏洛特 真是好久不见 |
[32:00] | I cover Voulez’ gossip line now, so busy, busy. | 我现在负责《想》的八卦新闻 所以很忙 |
[32:03] | But that doesn’t mean we can’t catch up over lunch. | 但我们还是可以一起找时间吃个饭 |
[32:05] | Oh, I’d love that. | 好主意 |
[32:08] | See what I mean? | 又来事情了 |
[32:11] | Pascal Lemarchal just arrived. | 帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔来了 |
[32:14] | I’ll introduce you. | 我来引荐你 |
[32:17] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡 |
[32:17] | Hi, Charlotte. How are you? | 夏洛特 你好 |
[32:20] | Have you met my sister-in-law, Emily Grayson? | 这是我的嫂子 艾米莉・格雷森 |
[32:22] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:23] | 很高兴见到你 久仰大名 | |
[32:26] | 希望是好名声 | |
[32:28] | Really, yeah. | 是的 |
[32:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:39] | I knew you couldn’t resist. | 我就知道你没法拒绝 |
[32:41] | Well, fine art’s meant to be displayed. | 好衣服不展示就太可惜了 |
[32:43] | And appreciated. | 很漂亮 |
[32:45] | Keep your distance, pascal. | 帕斯卡 离我远一点 |
[32:46] | This dress may touch my body, but you’ll never be so lucky. | 这件裙子可以触及我的身体 你就别想了 |
[32:56] | You look handsome, Mr. Porter. | 波特先生 你看起来不错 |
[33:00] | It’s a pleasure, Ms. Grayson. | 幸会 格雷森夫人 |
[33:01] | “Stevie,” Please. | 请叫我史蒂维 |
[33:02] | It’s so nice to meet the woman who’s making my son so happy. | 很高兴见到我儿子喜欢的女士 |
[33:08] | If you’ll both excuse me. | 不好意思我失陪一下 |
[33:09] | Sure. | 没事 |
[33:13] | Ah. You must be Jack. | 你就是杰克了 |
[33:15] | Mr. Lemarchal, It’s so nice to meet you. | 勒马尔查尔先生 很荣幸见到您 |
[33:17] | I always enjoy meeting a fellow self-made man. | 我很喜欢和自立自强的人谈话 |
[33:22] | I’m in town for a few more days. | 我会在这里再待几天 |
[33:24] | Hope we can spend some time together. | 希望能找个时间聚一聚 |
[33:26] | I would like that very much. | 我也希望那样 |
[33:29] | Should we, uh — should we find our seats? | 我们去找我们的座位吧 |
[33:31] | Um, I’ll just be a moment. | 我马上就去 |
[33:32] | All right. Nice to meet you. | 好的 很高兴认识你 |
[33:34] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:37] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[33:38] | I thought you were leaving tomorrow. | 你不是明天就走吗 |
[33:40] | Oh, I might stay a little bit longer | 我觉得再多待几天 |
[33:42] | to handle some unfinished business. | 处理没有完成的事情 |
[33:45] | And maybe teach you a thing or two, sweetheart. | 也许顺便教你一些东西 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:58] | I’ll fill you in on everything later, | 我待会再详细告诉你一切 |
[34:00] | but it’s time to show our fathers what we’re capable of. | 现在是在爸爸们面前展示自己的时候了 |
[34:03] | Care to join me? | 愿意加入我吗 |
[34:05] | I’m certainly in a fighting mood. | 我已经准备好了 |
[34:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:30] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你快看这个 不敢相信 |
[34:33] | This just came across the Voulez tip line. | 《想》的头条突然出现了这个 |
[34:36] | 头条 病人未怀孕 | |
[34:39] | It can’t be true, can it? | 这不是真的吧 |
[34:45] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[34:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[34:48] | Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage. | 假装怀孕来强迫丹尼尔和你结婚 |
[34:52] | What kind of lunatic are you?! | 你精神错乱吧 |
[34:55] | You want to do this now? | 这种场合这么做好吗 |
[34:56] | Your medical records are out there. | 你的病历都传出去了 |
[34:59] | Now everyone knows. | 现在人人知晓了 |
[35:02] | – Those are private. – So it’s true? | -那些是个人隐私 -所以是真的吗 |
[35:06] | Where are you going, Emily?! | 你要去哪儿 艾米莉 |
[35:12] | You can run Emily, but this will follow you. | 艾米莉你可以跑 但这些你甩不掉 |
[35:14] | Your dirty, little secret is out. | 你那肮脏的小秘密已经暴露了 |
[35:16] | You’re nothing but a fraud and a liar | 你就是个骗子和谎话精 |
[35:18] | who deceived my son into marriage! | 骗我儿子和你结婚 |
[35:20] | Emily Thorne, you are done here. | 艾米莉・索恩 你可以滚了 |
[35:23] | After everything I’ve done to protect you, Daniel. | 我为了保护你做了那么多事 丹尼尔 |
[35:26] | This is over. | 一切都结束了 |
[35:28] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你这是在做什么 |
[35:29] | Emily, dear, it’s time to leave. | 艾米莉 你该滚了 |
[35:30] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[36:13] | The divorce papers, | 这是离婚文件 |
[36:16] | I had them redrafted, | 我改了一下 |
[36:17] | so I don’t think that settlement amount is still in there. | 那些和解条款已经没有了 |
[36:20] | You’ll be leaving with nothing. | 你什么也带不走 |
[36:22] | Well, I still have the fact that Daniel shot me. | 我还手握丹尼尔开枪伤了我的真相 |
[36:25] | You called a press conference, got up on that balcony, | 是你召开的新闻发布会 走上阳台 |
[36:29] | and told the world that Lydia shot you. | 告诉全世界是莉迪亚开枪伤了你 |
[36:32] | So, which story is it? Hmm? | 大家会相信哪个故事呢 |
[36:35] | After last night, no one’s going to believe you. | 昨晚之后 不会有人相信你了 |
[36:38] | You’ll look like a resentful woman | 你就像个怨妇 |
[36:39] | caught in a lie about a pregnancy that never existed. | 深陷于假怀孕的谎言中 |
[36:47] | Then I guess you both got what you wanted. | 那事情都如你们所愿了吧 |
[37:00] | Oh, I just love the opera. | 我最喜欢歌剧了 |
[37:02] | You never know what performance you’re going to get. | 你永远不知道下一幕会发生什么 |
[37:05] | Did you leak the medical records? | 是你泄露了病历么 |
[37:07] | No. The timing was curious. | 不是 不过泄露的时机很巧妙 |
[37:12] | I love you, Daniel. | 我爱你 丹尼尔 |
[37:14] | And I simply saw an opportunity to help you, and I took it, | 我只是看到对你有利的机会 就抓住了 |
[37:18] | but I’m still keeping my eye on Ms. Thorne. | 但我不会放松对索恩小姐的警惕 |
[37:20] | If she sticks around, your theory’s correct. | 如果她还阴魂不散 说明你是对的 |
[37:23] | She’s targeting us. | 她瞄准我们了 |
[37:25] | And I will find out why. | 我会查明原因的 |
[37:34] | If you get sauce on my couch, | 要是你把酱汁滴在我沙发上 |
[37:37] | you’re buying me a new one, and, uh, I meant what I said. | 就给我买个新的 我说到做到 |
[37:41] | You can stay for one day, which is over now. | 你可以待一天 但是已经到时间了 |
[37:44] | Is that any way to treat your tech support? | 你就这么对待你的技术支持吗 |
[37:46] | And besides, I can’t legally leave anyways. | 而且 法律上我也没法离开这 |
[37:50] | I, uh… | 我呢… |
[37:52] | I sort of gave my parole officer your address. | 好像我把你的地址给了保释官 |
[37:55] | You put yourself under house arrest at my house? | 你这是要在我家监禁吗 |
[38:00] | I just want to live alone. Is that too much to ask? | 我只想一个人住 这要求过分吗 |
[38:06] | Is this a… is this a picture of me? | 这… 这画的是我吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 是的 我 |
[38:12] | I’m thinking about becoming an artiste. | 我考虑去当个画家 |
[38:14] | Not according to these scribbles, but… | 这涂鸦可画的不咋地 但… |
[38:18] | Wait. What is the rest of this, really? | 等等 其它的是什么 |
[38:19] | It’s an idea for a web aggregator. | 关于网络聚合器的想法 |
[38:22] | Think of it as antisocial media. | 把它想成反社会媒体 |
[38:25] | I just… can’t crack it. | 我我没法破译它 |
[38:27] | 因为你用的是C++ | |
[38:30] | I could fix this in a nanosecond with binary. | 我用二进制一瞬间就能破解 |
[38:32] | Do you see? That’s what I’m talking about. | 你看 我就是这个意思 |
[38:36] | And, seriously, thanks for letting me stay, man. | 说真的 谢谢你让我留下来 |
[38:39] | You’re the only guy I liked inside, | 你是唯一一个我发自内心喜欢的人 |
[38:41] | so I’m in your debt. | 算我欠你的 |
[38:42] | Well, based on, uh, what I’m seeing here… | 根据我现在看到的这些… |
[38:49] | You might be able to repay me. | 或许你可以报答我 |
[38:54] | The one time I miss the opera, | 我就错过了这么一次歌剧 |
[38:56] | something interesting actually happens. | 结果就发生了有趣的事 |
[39:01] | It was extraordinary. | 那真是太神奇了 |
[39:04] | I feel pretty bad for your daughter-in-law. | 对于你儿媳的事我表示很抱歉 |
[39:06] | Oh, I’m sure by now, she’s my ex-daughter-in-law. | 能肯定的是 她现在已经是我前儿媳了 |
[39:10] | I was on my way out. | 我准备走了 |
[39:12] | Please…feel free to drink on my tab. | 酒钱都记在我账上就行 |
[39:15] | Now, Pascal, come on. | 帕斯卡 别走啊 |
[39:17] | You and I both know you’re gonna give me what I want. | 我们都清楚你会满足我的请求 |
[39:22] | Conrad, I understand you don’t hear “No” very often, | 康拉德 我知道你很少遭到拒绝 |
[39:28] | but I have no intention of merging our companies. | 但我并不想合并我们的公司 |
[39:33] | Ever. | 从来没想过 |
[39:34] | Well, what if I got you the one thing you’ve always wanted | 那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求 |
[39:39] | but never had? | 但从未得到的东西呢 |
[39:41] | I have everything a man could want. | 男人想要的东西我都有 |
[39:43] | Except Victoria. | 除了维多利亚 |
[40:03] | Hey. | 晚上好 |
[40:04] | Hey. | 晚上好 |
[40:07] | I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是来看看你还好吗 |
[40:11] | Press is saying some pretty harsh stuff. | 媒体报道得太难听了 |
[40:14] | No, I’m fine. Everything went as expected. | 我没事 一切都在计划之中 |
[40:19] | Of course. You were behind it. | 当然了 你才是幕后主使 |
[40:24] | Look, as much as I hated using Charlotte, | 虽然我不想利用夏洛特 |
[40:25] | I had to create a public break from the Graysons, | 但我必须暂时公开地摆脱格雷森家 |
[40:27] | and I needed them to feel like they won. | 得让他们觉得他们赢了 |
[40:30] | Which you would only do if you had a new plan. | 那说明你有新的计划 |
[40:35] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[40:37] | You know how dangerous this is, | 你明白这有多危险 |
[40:40] | and I don’t want you getting hurt again. | 我不想再让你受伤害 |
[40:42] | I’m not sitting on the sidelines anymore, Emily. | 我不会再袖手旁观了 艾米莉 |
[40:44] | What you are doing, | 你所做的 |
[40:45] | it’s not just about justice for your father. | 并不只是为了替你父亲伸张正义 |
[40:49] | It’s also for Declan… | 也是为了德克兰 |
[40:51] | And Amanda. | 还有阿曼达 |
[40:52] | Yes, and I will get it for them. | 是 我会为他们讨回公道 |
[40:54] | I got you that information yesterday, | 昨天那个信息是我帮你弄到的 |
[40:56] | which means I’m now involved, and so is my mother. | 这意味着现在我和我妈妈都被卷进来了 |
[40:58] | So you can either make this a fight, | 要么你跟我大吵一架 |
[40:59] | or you can get good with it now. | 要么现在就妥善处理 |
[41:06] | What was on those drives? | 硬盘里都有什么 |
[41:15] | “Conrad, per you request, | “康拉德 按照你的要求 |
[41:17] | I handled TWM. | 我搞定了TWM |
[41:18] | Your DC plan is safe.” | 你的DC计划很安全” |
[41:22] | I assume “DC” is your dad, | 我猜”DC”是指你爸 |
[41:23] | but what’s, what’s “TWM”? | 但”TWM”是什么 |
[41:25] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna figure it out. | 不知道 不过我会查明白的 |
[41:26] | How? | 怎么查 |
[41:27] | My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter. | 我妈说她根本不知道这是谁写的 |
[41:29] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[41:31] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[41:32] | There’s a shadow on the edge of the note where it was scanned, | 被扫描的纸条边缘有阴影 |
[41:34] | which means it wasn’t standard American measurements. | 表示这不是美国的标准尺寸 |
[41:37] | It was European. | 是欧洲的 |
[41:40] | And this is a note I received | 这是我同意让《想》 |
[41:42] | when I agreed to let “Voulez” cover my wedding. | 报道我的婚礼时收到的纸条 |
[41:46] | It’s the same handwriting. | 字迹是一样的 |
[41:54] | Pascal is a part of this? | 帕斯卡也参与了吗 |
[41:56] | Yeah, I think he is. | 是 我想是的 |
[41:58] | And I know you love his daughter, | 我知道你爱他的女儿 |
[42:00] | which is why I don’t want you involved in this. | 所以我不想你参与进来 |
[42:12] | Then we have to take the risk… | 看来我们只好冒险一试了 |
[42:14] | And hope that there’s no collateral damage. | 希望不会造成附带伤害 |
[42:17] | I’ll make sure there won’t be. | 我会尽我所能 |
[42:21] | Pascal won’t even know he was hit. | 帕斯卡甚至不会察觉他成了目标 |