时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Divorce suits you. | 你应该离婚 |
[00:04] | Your charms won’t work on me, Pascal. | 你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡 |
[00:07] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[00:08] | I have no intention of merging our companies. | 我并不想合并我们的公司 |
[00:11] | What if I got you the one thing you’ve always wanted? | 那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求的东西呢 |
[00:15] | I have everything a man could want. | 男人想要的东西我都有 |
[00:16] | Except Victoria. | 除了维多利亚 |
[00:18] | I sort of gave my parole officer your address. | 好像我把你的地址给了保释官 |
[00:21] | He’s this millennial computer genius from prison. | 他是我坐牢时碰到的一个电脑天才 |
[00:24] | I have no intention of going anywhere. | 我哪儿也没想去 |
[00:26] | Yet this property belongs to me. | 这处房产是属于我的 |
[00:28] | It’s time to show our fathers what we’re capable of. | 现在是在爸爸们面前展示自己的时候了 |
[00:30] | Care to join me? | 愿意加入我吗 |
[00:31] | Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage. | 假装怀孕来强迫丹尼尔和你结婚 |
[00:34] | Your dirty, little secret is out. | 你那肮脏的小秘密已经暴露了 |
[00:38] | I had to create a public break from the Graysons. | 我必须暂时公开地摆脱格雷森家 |
[00:40] | What’s “TWM”? | “TWM”是什么 |
[00:41] | My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter. | 我妈说她根本不知道这是谁写的 |
[00:43] | – It was European. – Pascal is a part of this? | -是欧洲的 -帕斯卡也参与了吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I think he is. | 是 我想是的 |
[00:49] | Addiction — an impulse that, once indulged, | 一旦放纵上瘾这种冲动 |
[00:53] | is impossible to pacify. | 就无法再平静 |
[00:56] | Even when starved, the hunger survives. | 就算饿死 饥饿也会存活 |
[00:59] | First the Dolce & Gabbana. | 首先是杜嘉·班纳 |
[01:01] | And now George de la Tour’s “The Fortune Teller”? | 现在成了乔治·德拉图尔的《预言家》 |
[01:03] | It’s your favorite, no? | 这不是你最喜欢的画作吗 |
[01:04] | At the MET where it belongs. | 是在它该待的地方 纽约大都会博物馆 |
[01:07] | I thought you’d like to enjoy it for a month or two. | 我还以为你会想看一两个月的画呢 |
[01:09] | I cannot be bought — especially by a man | 休想收买我 特别是一个 |
[01:11] | whose reputation for romance is reckless. | 浪漫声誉是鲁莽草率的男人 |
[01:14] | The result of a lifetime of mistakes. | 这就导致了一生的悲剧 |
[01:17] | You don’t know me, Pascal. | 你不了解我 帕斯卡 |
[01:21] | Or what I want. | 也不知道我想要什么 |
[01:43] | A love that will always triumph over darkness. | 一份终究会战胜黑暗的爱 |
[01:46] | A love that I would lay down my life for. | 一份我愿意付出生命的爱 |
[01:50] | At least you’ve moved on from the note to… | 至少你从纸条转移到了… |
[01:54] | other unsolvable riddles. | 别的未解之谜 |
[01:57] | Have you heard from Aiden? | 你有艾登的消息吗 |
[01:59] | No. And I don’t expect to. | 没有 我也不指望 |
[02:01] | He’s honoring what I wanted. | 他尊重我的想法 |
[02:03] | Well, I’ve been trying to do that, too. | 我也在尽力这样做 |
[02:05] | I hacked into the Lemarchal mainframe, | 我黑入了勒马尔查尔的主机 |
[02:07] | but wading through every file | 但是在欧洲最大的 |
[02:09] | of Europe’s largest media conglomerate | 传媒集团的所有文件中 |
[02:11] | for the letters “TWM” is just gonna take eons. | 搜索”TWM”要花很长时间 |
[02:16] | It definitely can’t be “The white-haired man,” right? | 肯定不会是白发男人 对吧 |
[02:18] | It fits, but… I am pretty sure that | 首字母相同 但我很肯定 |
[02:22] | that nickname was a “Nol-riginal.” | 那个昵称是我诺氏原创的 |
[02:26] | Well, I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[02:28] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[02:30] | The letter’s not enough to incriminate the Graysons, | 信件不足以控告格雷森一家 |
[02:32] | but Pascal has a piece of the puzzle that I don’t, | 但帕斯卡有我没有的一块拼图 |
[02:34] | and there may be more. | 也许还有更多 |
[02:35] | So if I can get close to him, gain access — | 如果我可以接近他 拉好关系 |
[02:39] | Then you can finally finish the puzzle. | 那你就可以完成拼图了 |
[02:47] | Hey. Working hard? | 忙工作吗 |
[02:50] | The “Voulez” gossip tip line | 《想》的八卦版块 |
[02:51] | has pretty much become a pascal tracker. | 几乎成了帕斯卡的专栏 |
[02:54] | Does that mean Emily’s dropped off the radar? | 那是说艾米莉不再是关注焦点了吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah. She’s yesterday’s news. | 是啊 她是明日黄花了 |
[03:00] | Though I’ll never forget what she did to you. | 但我永远不会忘记她对你做的事 |
[03:02] | To us. | 是对我们 |
[03:04] | Emily lied to our entire family, Charlotte. | 艾米莉对我们全家撒谎了 夏洛特 |
[03:06] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[03:07] | You’d think she’d just leave town, | 你觉得她就会离开市里 |
[03:10] | instead of staying here and making things harder for you. | 而不是留在这里 给你制造麻烦 |
[03:13] | Which is why we’re gonna return the favor | 所以我们要回报她 |
[03:14] | – and go after her friends. – We? | -去追踪她的朋友们 -我们 |
[03:18] | – I don’t know, Daniel. – No, no, no, no. Look, look, look, look. | -我说不好 丹尼尔 -不不 你瞧 |
[03:21] | You helped me figure out what dad was up to. | 你帮我搞清楚了爸爸的目的 |
[03:24] | Now we can put those skills to an even worthier cause. | 现在我们可以利用那些技能做更有价值的事 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | But Jack isn’t involved in all this. | 但是杰克和这一切没关系 |
[03:34] | I want to keep it that way. | 我想保持这样 |
[03:36] | Fine. Porter’s off the table. | 好 不把波特牵扯进来 |
[03:39] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好 我们回头见 |
[03:42] | “Former Hamptons royal Stevie Grayson | 汉普顿前皇室史蒂维·格雷森 |
[03:44] | “Created her own drama at the opera | 在歌剧院引起轩然大波 |
[03:45] | “By arriving on the arm of her secret son, | 她挽着私生子 当地酒馆老板 |
[03:48] | local tavern owner Jack Porter.” | 杰克·波特的手臂出现 |
[03:53] | It’s a great photo of us. | 这张合影真不错 |
[03:56] | You’re not upset? | 你不生气吗 |
[03:59] | I assumed you wanted it released on your own terms. | 我以为你想要自己发布这条新闻 |
[04:03] | It was. | 这就是 |
[04:05] | I told the photographer. | 是我告诉摄影师的 |
[04:07] | I have seen how secrets are used as leverage. | 我见过秘密被当做筹码的情况 |
[04:09] | And considering you’re about to own Grayson Manor, | 考虑到你就要得到格雷森庄园 |
[04:11] | the last thing I wanted to do | 我最不想做的事 |
[04:12] | was give Conrad or Victoria any ammo. | 就是给康拉德或者维多利亚任何把柄 |
[04:15] | I still can’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[04:16] | how you could be married to that monster. | 你怎么会嫁给那个王八蛋 |
[04:19] | Conrad wasn’t always so terrible. | 康拉德并非一直很坏 |
[04:21] | We met on a blind date. | 我们是相亲见面的 |
[04:24] | He was so relaxed and charming. | 他很悠闲迷人 |
[04:27] | We ended up having such a great time. | 我们聊得很愉快 |
[04:29] | We went to the airport and — | 我们去了机场 |
[04:31] | and took the first flight to anywhere. | 搭乘了第一班飞机 |
[04:33] | You know, trying to picture him like that | 想象那样的他 |
[04:35] | is nearly impossible. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[04:37] | No, it didn’t last long. | 我俩没在一起很长时间 |
[04:39] | But he’s not solely to blame. | 但也不能只怪他 |
[04:42] | – You don’t have to defend him. – I’m not, Jack. | -你没必要为他辩护 -我没有 杰克 |
[04:46] | You’ve never seen me drunk. | 你从没见过我喝醉的样子 |
[04:48] | And thank god you never will. | 谢天谢地你今后也不会看见 |
[04:56] | All I said was | 我只是说 |
[04:57] | “The fortune teller” is her favorite painting, | 《预言家》是她最喜欢的画 |
[04:59] | And you had it designated on loan to her? | 而你却借给了她 |
[05:03] | I thought you knew Victoria better than | 我还以为你更了解维多利亚 |
[05:04] | to make grand gestures. | 不会展开这样的攻势 |
[05:08] | I thought you were a man who could keep his promises. | 我还以为你是个信守承诺的人 |
[05:10] | I am, but to erase your soiled past | 是的 但是从维多利亚的记忆里 |
[05:12] | from Victoria’s memory requires a slow burn. | 消除你肮脏的过去需要一段缓慢的过程 |
[05:16] | Just give it time. | 给点时间吧 |
[05:19] | Well, don’t waste mine. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[05:20] | Make it happen, or you can forget about our partnership. | 把这事办成 否则我俩就不合作了 |
[05:24] | Just relax, Pascal. | 放松点 帕斯卡 |
[05:27] | We’ll both get what we deserve. | 我们都会得偿所愿的 |
[05:31] | Anything else for you, Monsieur Lemarchal? | 您还要点什么吗 勒马尔查尔先生 |
[05:33] | Another montecristo. | 再来一根蒙特克里斯雪茄 |
[05:34] | My apologies, sir, but we just sold our last two. | 抱歉 先生 我们刚卖完最后两根 |
[05:36] | Je serais heureux de partager. | 我很乐意和你分享 |
[05:40] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 |
[05:42] | Or should I say Miss Thorne | 或者我该称呼你为索恩小姐 |
[05:44] | after last week’s excitement at the opera? | 鉴于上周在歌剧院的令人激动的事 |
[05:46] | Emily is fine, if I may call you Pascal. | 叫我艾米莉就行 我能叫你帕斯克吧 |
[05:51] | I’m aware that many of my news outlets thrive on scandal, | 我知道我的很多新闻媒体都靠丑闻发展 |
[05:55] | but I have no interest in becoming one. | 但我没兴趣成为丑闻 |
[05:57] | Well, then at least, may I? | 那至少 能借我吗 |
[06:06] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | You after a discharge, solider? | 你退伍了吗 士兵 |
[06:16] | Because it looks like | 因为看上去 |
[06:19] | you just shot yourself in the foot. | 你刚搬起石头砸了自己的脚 |
[06:21] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[06:23] | Just changed tactics. | 只是改变了策略 |
[06:46] | To Victoria. | 敬维多利亚 |
[06:47] | Back in our midst and back on the market. | 回到我们之间 而且又待字闺中 |
[06:50] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 那我可说不好啦 |
[06:52] | Pascal Lemarchal? | 帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔吗 |
[06:54] | He was rather dashing at the opera. | 他在歌剧院可真抢眼 |
[06:56] | Didn’t you two date before Conrad? | 在康拉德之前 你俩不是还约会过吗 |
[06:58] | It’s a regrettable mistake of my youth, | 那是我年轻时犯下的令人遗憾的错误 |
[07:01] | one that I’m loathe to repeat or discuss. | 我不愿意重蹈覆辙 也不愿谈论 |
[07:03] | Well, I was just happy to hear that Daniel | 得知丹尼尔终于和艾米莉分手了 |
[07:05] | has finally broken his pattern with Emily. | 我真是高兴万分 |
[07:09] | I still cannot believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[07:10] | that that girl faked her pregnancy. | 那姑娘居然假装怀孕了 |
[07:12] | And everyone believed her! | 大家还都相信她 |
[07:14] | Except you, Victoria. | 除了你 维多利亚 |
[07:15] | You were suspicious from the onset. | 你一开始就很怀疑 |
[07:17] | Oh, I still am. | 我现在还是 |
[07:19] | Emily Thorne is a plague on our homes. | 艾米莉·索恩对我们的家庭来说是一场灾难 |
[07:22] | And since she seems determined to stay, | 既然她似乎决定留下 |
[07:24] | I would appreciate if you would all keep an eye on her for me. | 我希望你们都能帮我留心她的一举一动 |
[07:27] | You can count on us. | 乐意效劳 |
[07:29] | Anyone who is an enemy of yours | 任何与你作对的人 |
[07:32] | is not long for this world. | 都将不久于世 |
[07:37] | Oh, there’s another one. | 这又来了一个 |
[07:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:45] | Get out of my house. | 从我的房子里滚出去 |
[07:47] | Oh, your house? | 是你的房子吗 |
[07:48] | Well, this placard I intercepted at the front door | 我在大门口拿到的这张通知 |
[07:50] | augurs otherwise. | 可不是这么写的 |
[07:52] | Stevie’s not gonna let up. | 史蒂维是不会放弃的 |
[07:56] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[07:57] | Why are you here, Conrad? | 你来这干吗 康拉德 |
[07:58] | You know, I-I’d heard rumors that there was a certain | 我听到消息说 有人送了你 |
[08:01] | de la Tour original gracing the foyer. | 德拉图尔的原版画来装点门面 |
[08:05] | It’s a shameless volley from Pascal that I returned. | 那只是帕斯卡一厢情愿送的 我回绝了 |
[08:08] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[08:09] | Because the idea of you with that man | 因为一想到你和那个男人在一起 |
[08:11] | makes my blood boil. | 就让我怒火中烧 |
[08:12] | Well, that almost makes him appealing. | 你这么想几乎要让我对他改观了 |
[08:14] | However, your opinion | 不过你的意见 |
[08:15] | is as inappropriate as this intrusion. | 和你的不请自来一样不合礼数 |
[08:17] | I would think you would be bothering your first ex-wife | 我想你还是去忙你的第一任前妻 |
[08:20] | over her recent public revelation. | 最近发表的公开声明吧 |
[08:25] | – Revelation? – Oh, Conrad. | -声明 -康拉德 |
[08:27] | All the morning newspapers you flip through, | 每天早上你都看报纸 |
[08:30] | and you always skip Page 6. | 怎会忽略第六版呢 |
[08:45] | You sizing up the competition? | 你在品评竞争对手的文章吗 |
[08:47] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[08:49] | They want me to be their new editor-in-chief. | 他们想请我去做新任主编 |
[08:52] | In Rome. | 工作地点在罗马 |
[08:58] | I didn’t, uh — didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[09:00] | that was something you wanted. | 原来你想要的是这个 |
[09:01] | Oh, no, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[09:03] | No, I mean, this is an amazing opportunity. | 我是说 这是个好机遇 |
[09:07] | But all I really want is “Voulez.” | 但我真正想要的是《想》 |
[09:09] | And you. | 还有你 |
[09:10] | Then you’re a lucky girl, ’cause you’ve already got both. | 那你真是幸运 因为你两个都有了 |
[09:15] | Well, this magazine will never be mine | 只要我父亲一天不放手 |
[09:19] | as long as my father is in the picture. | 这本杂志就不会真正归我掌控 |
[09:22] | I get it, Margaux. I do. | 我明白 玛尔戈 我明白 |
[09:23] | But Rome? | 但就因为这要去罗马 |
[09:27] | No, I know. I know. | 不 我知道 |
[09:31] | That’s why I won’t take it. | 所以我不会接受邀请 |
[09:33] | I love you too much. | 我太爱你了 |
[09:34] | And I can’t wait to start the next step of our lives together. | 我迫不及待要开始我们共同的新生活 |
[09:41] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[09:43] | I can’t let you just throw this chance away. | 我不能让你轻易放弃这次机会 |
[09:46] | You need to seriously consider it. | 你应该慎重考虑一下 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:50] | I don’t know. There’s so much to think about. | 我不知道 要考虑的事太多了 |
[09:52] | Being away from you. Leaving all this. | 和你分开 还有抛弃这里的一切 |
[09:55] | Passing on the opportunity | 但你却有机会 |
[09:56] | to finally cut ties with your father. | 摆脱你的父亲 |
[10:03] | Are you sure we could handle this? | 你肯定我们能异地相处吗 |
[10:06] | No. | 不 |
[10:08] | But…I know that I couldn’t handle | 但我肯定我不能让你 |
[10:11] | keeping you from something that might make you truly happy. | 放弃能让你真正快乐的机会 |
[10:18] | Those sticky fingers of yours certainly paid off. | 看来这次你顺手牵回来的可是一只肥羊 |
[10:22] | Pascal’s coin? | 这是帕斯卡的硬币吗 |
[10:24] | It’s a poker chip from an ultra-exclusive table in Macau. | 这是澳门超豪华赌场的筹码 |
[10:29] | The buy-in is $1 million. | 买入价是一百万 |
[10:32] | So Pascal’s a gambling man. | 所以帕斯卡是个赌徒 |
[10:35] | I guess I’ll have to earn his respect | 我要是能在他的领域打败他 |
[10:37] | by beating him at his own game. | 一定能吸引他的注意 |
[10:39] | So, what’s next? | 所以 下一步怎么办 |
[10:40] | “Adventures in Babysitting”? Really? | “跷家的一夜”[电影名] 不是吧 |
[10:43] | All right, well, what about your — oh. | 好吧 你的… |
[10:46] | Most embarrassing moment ever? | 最尴尬的时刻 |
[10:49] | I just got a contender. | 看来我有情敌了 |
[10:50] | Javier, my wannabe bestie, | 哈维尔 自称是我的基友 |
[10:53] | this is Emily, my actual bestie. | 这位是艾米莉 我真正的闺蜜 |
[10:57] | Are you two gonna hit up Atlantic City? | 你俩是要去大西洋城[以赌场闻名]赌钱吗 |
[10:59] | I have a new method to beat roulette | 我想出了一种轮盘赌必胜的新方法 |
[11:01] | I am dying to try right now. | 正想立刻试试 |
[11:03] | It was nice to meet you, Javier. | 很高兴见到你 哈维尔 |
[11:05] | I’ll talk to you later, Nolan. | 我过会再来找你 诺兰 |
[11:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:13] | A program to hit on girls while you’re under house arrest? | 在你被软禁的时候可以和妹子调情的模拟软件吗 |
[11:16] | No. It’s actually a prototype of what I’m working on. | 不 这其实是我正在开发的模型 |
[11:19] | See, it built an interactive avatar | 它可以通过一个人的社交资料 |
[11:20] | based on someone’s social-media profile | 和我的预测运算程式 |
[11:22] | and my predictive logarithms. | 建立起互动式虚拟形象 |
[11:24] | And since Charlotte Grayson | 既然夏洛特·格雷森 |
[11:26] | is famous, scandalous, and pretty, | 美貌出名又丑闻缠身 |
[11:28] | She has quite the size-6 footprint to work from. | 她是个绝佳的基准对象 |
[11:31] | Hmm. Watch. | 看 |
[11:33] | Charvatar, honey, um… | 虚拟夏洛特 亲爱的 |
[11:36] | which neighbor do you have the most in common with? | 和你共同点最多的好友是谁 |
[11:38] | It was Emily. Now it’s you. | 曾经是艾米莉 现在是你 |
[11:41] | Oh. Well, I see. | 好的 我明白了 |
[11:42] | It’s a program designed to inflate your ego. | 这软件是用来吹嘘你自己的吧 |
[11:45] | Mm. It only speaks truth. | 不 它只说实话 |
[11:51] | A Harvard buddy of mine is the perfect guy | 我在哈佛的一个朋友 |
[11:53] | to help us deal with your father. | 可以帮我们处理你父亲的事 |
[11:55] | It’s a bit of a risky move, but… | 这么做可能冒点险 但… |
[11:58] | Yeah, actually, Daniel… | 其实 丹尼尔 |
[12:01] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[12:03] | “Vito Splendido” made me an offer, | 《美丽维托》向我发了工作邀请 |
[12:04] | and I’m thinking about taking it. | 我正在考虑接受 |
[12:10] | Well, I expected other magazines to try and poach you. | 我想到会有别的杂志和你接触 |
[12:13] | – I just didn’t expect you to give up so quickly. – I’m not. | -但我没想到你这么快就放弃了 -我没放弃 |
[12:16] | I started “Voulez” to break free from my father, | 我为了摆脱父亲才创办了《想》 |
[12:18] | but he won’t even let me have that. | 可他连那点自由都不给我 |
[12:20] | Margaux, come on. We can push him out. | 玛尔戈 振作起来 我们可以赶走他的 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, Daniel. | 抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[12:24] | My only hesitation was leaving Jack, | 我唯一的担忧是离开杰克 |
[12:26] | and he encouraged me to go. | 而他也鼓励我接受 |
[12:31] | Char. Could — could you come here a sec? | 夏洛特 你能过来一会儿吗 |
[12:35] | I was just trying to remember. | 我正在努力回忆 |
[12:37] | When you managed to help Emily get all her memory back, | 你帮助艾米莉恢复记忆的时候 |
[12:41] | how did you do that? | 是怎么做的 |
[12:42] | I didn’t. That was Jack, remember? | 不是我 是杰克 记得吗 |
[12:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:47] | My bad. | 是我记错了 |
[12:48] | And h-he asked you to sneak him in here, too, right? | 他还让你帮忙偷偷带他到这来 对吗 |
[12:51] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[12:52] | Just that Jack seemed to put a lot of | 我只是觉得杰克似乎 |
[12:55] | behind-the-scenes effort into Emily after the shooting. | 在艾米莉被枪击以后默默帮了很多忙 |
[12:58] | Yeah. He’s her friend, Daniel. | 没错 他是她的朋友 丹尼尔 |
[12:59] | Is that all? | 仅此而已吗 |
[13:01] | Because I just think it’s odd | 因为我觉得艾米莉恢复单身之后 |
[13:03] | that he’s trying to push you to leave | 他就劝你离开 |
[13:04] | now that Emily’s single. | 不是很奇怪吗 |
[13:06] | Daniel, stop. Don’t listen to him. | 丹尼尔 住口 别听他的 |
[13:08] | You’re trying to manipulate me. | 你在算计我 |
[13:09] | No, I’m just trying to get you to open your eyes. | 不 我只是想让你看到更多真相 |
[13:12] | Jack is doing exactly what your father always has — | 杰克的做法和你的父亲如出一辙 |
[13:15] | what’s best for him. | 那就是为自己打算 |
[13:17] | It’s time to do what’s best for you. | 你也该为自己打算一下了 |
[13:25] | Miss Thorne? | 索恩小姐 |
[13:26] | Pardon the late intrusion, | 恕我这么晚冒昧前来 |
[13:27] | but I prefer the intimacy of hand-delivery. | 但我想要将邀请函亲手交给您 |
[13:31] | I wanted to invite you to an event that I’m throwing tomorrow — | 我想请您参加我明天举办的活动 |
[13:34] | A Monte Carlo Night for charity. | 蒙特卡罗[赌城]慈善之夜 |
[13:38] | I doubt you’ll be able to resist | 我想您一定不会拒绝 |
[13:39] | considering it allows you to indulge | 这个结合您最爱的慈善和赌博 |
[13:41] | in both your favorite virtue and vice. | 于一体的活动 |
[13:45] | Let’s see. | 让我考虑一下 |
[13:46] | All of the proceeds go to Recherche D’un Remède | 所有收入都将捐给治愈基金会 |
[13:49] | of which you are a founding member, no? | 您也是基金的创始人之一 对吧 |
[13:51] | And it happens to be a cause that’s dear to my heart. | 我也是考虑到了这点才乐意举办这次活动 |
[13:55] | Because of your image issues, | 鉴于你最近的形象问题 |
[13:59] | I’m afraid you’re not the best person to help me fight childhood leukemia. | 恐怕你不是帮我宣传抗击儿童白血病的最佳人选 |
[14:05] | Well, there are two sides to every story, Pascal. | 每个故事都有两面 帕斯卡 |
[14:09] | As there are two sides to every coin. | 就像每个硬币也都有两面 |
[14:16] | So you are a liar and a thief? | 所以你既是个骗子还是个小偷 |
[14:20] | There’s so much about me you don’t know. | 关于我 有太多事你不知道 |
[14:23] | Come to the party, and you’ll find out. | 来参加派对你就知道了 |
[14:43] | Another ex-Mrs. Grayson. | 另一个前格雷森太太 |
[14:45] | I’d say “Welcome to the club,” | 我想说”欢迎加入” |
[14:47] | but I don’t care much for the other member. | 但我不怎么在乎另一位成员 |
[14:51] | So, how does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:54] | Liberating. | 解放了 |
[14:56] | And, uh, thank you for your old files. | 谢谢你的旧文件 |
[14:59] | I hope it spurs something new to help clear David’s name. | 我希望能找出新线索来帮大卫平冤昭雪 |
[15:03] | You let me know if you need anything else. | 如果你还需要别的什么就告诉我 |
[15:06] | Well, actually, I was wondering | 实际上 我在想 |
[15:08] | what you could tell me about Pascal LeMarchal? | 你能不能跟我说说帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔 |
[15:11] | Conrad and him seem to have quite a past. | 康拉德和他似乎过去交集不少啊 |
[15:14] | And not just in business. | 不仅是在生意上 |
[15:17] | Pascal actually dated Victoria first. | 实际上是帕斯卡先和维多利亚交往的 |
[15:20] | I don’t know what happened, but when I got out of rehab, | 我不知道发生了什么 但我从戒酒所出来的时候 |
[15:23] | she was with Conrad, and Pascal was history. | 她就和康拉德在一起了 帕斯卡成为了过去 |
[15:27] | So was I. | 我也成为了过去 |
[15:29] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[15:31] | There’s my big boy. | 我的小宝贝 |
[15:34] | You want to go look at the boats? | 你想去看船吗 |
[15:36] | Let’s go look at the boats. | 我们去看船 |
[15:38] | – That sounds fun. – Emily, excuse us. | -听起来很有意思 -艾米莉 失陪了 |
[15:39] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[15:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:49] | Except Margaux was offered a job in Italy. | 只是玛尔戈刚刚收到了意大利的工作邀请 |
[15:53] | It killed me, but I encouraged her to take it. | 我很难受 但我鼓励她接受 |
[15:55] | It’s what’s best for her right now. | 这是目前对她来说最好的选择 |
[15:58] | Does that mean that you’re leaving, too? | 这么说来 你也要走吗 |
[16:01] | We haven’t discussed it yet. Maybe. | 我们还没谈 或许吧 |
[16:03] | I — though I am buying this house, | 不过这边的房子我肯定要买 |
[16:05] | so it’ll be long distance for awhile. | 所以得异地恋一阵子了 |
[16:09] | Guess I’m joining the club, huh? | 看来我跟你们一样了 |
[16:15] | Actually, I ended things with Aiden. | 实际上 我和艾登结束了 |
[16:20] | You were ready to spend the rest of your life with him. | 你都准备好跟他共度余下的一生了 |
[16:23] | What — what changed? | 什么改变了 |
[16:26] | I did. | 我变了 |
[16:27] | I guess. | 应该是这样 |
[16:30] | I was going through a lot. Too much. | 我经历了很多 太多了 |
[16:34] | And, of course, I pushed him away. | 当然了 我把他推开了 |
[16:36] | Even though you still love him? | 但你心里依旧爱着他 |
[16:43] | If you want to be happy when this is all over, | 如果你想在这一切结束后获得幸福 |
[16:45] | – you need to tell him. – I can’t. | -你就要告诉他 -我不能 |
[16:49] | The Emily Thorne that I know can do anything. | 我认识的艾米莉·索恩什么都能 |
[16:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Daniel, please! Charles Hayworth? | 丹尼尔 拜托 查尔斯·海华斯 |
[17:03] | That would be like dating your father all over again. | 那会像是跟你爸爸再谈一次恋爱的 |
[17:05] | You’re the one who stayed married to the guy for 25 years. | 你跟他结婚有25年了 |
[17:07] | And look how well that turned out. | 看这结果如何 |
[17:09] | You have to admit, you did build an empire together. | 你必须要承认 你们一起创立了一个帝国 |
[17:12] | Well, which seemed important when I was your age, | 这一点在你这样的年纪似乎挺重要 |
[17:14] | but it’s the last thing I’m looking for in a man now. | 但现在 我最不渴求的就是男人的这一点了 |
[17:16] | Yeah? What are you looking for, then? | 是吗 那你渴求的是什么 |
[17:21] | Someone who would take the time to understand me. | 一个愿意花时间了解我的人 |
[17:23] | – Well, that’s no easy feat. – And it shouldn’t be. Come on. | -那可不容易找到 -本来就不该容易 |
[17:26] | I heard Pascal made a little play for you earlier. | 我听说之前帕斯卡为你表演了一出 |
[17:30] | Well, he has much to learn if he ever hopes to win me back. | 如果他想赢回我的芳心 他还有很多要学的 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry. “Back”? | 对不起 “赢回” |
[17:36] | You two dated? How did I never hear about this? | 你们交往过 我怎么没听说过 |
[17:39] | Did you ever really want to know about your mother’s dating history? | 你真的想知道你妈妈的恋爱史吗 |
[17:41] | God, no, but Pascal? | 天啊 不想 但是帕斯卡 |
[17:44] | Oh, well, by the time I went to Paris on scholarship, | 我拿着奖学金去巴黎的时候 |
[17:49] | I was 16, and I had no one then. | 才16岁 无依无靠 |
[17:52] | We met at the flea market, believe it not. | 不管你信不信 我们是在跳骚市场认识的 |
[17:54] | He was working a booth there. | 他在那里摆摊 |
[17:56] | And, um… | 然后… |
[17:59] | There was just something about him. | 他身上有种说不清的特质 |
[18:02] | We were crazy about each other. | 我们互相很疯狂 |
[18:05] | Pascal taught me how to trust. | 帕斯卡让我学会了信任 |
[18:08] | And? What happened? | 然后呢 发生了什么 |
[18:10] | Well, my visa was only temporary, | 我的签证只是暂时的 |
[18:11] | and I had to return to New York. | 我必须回到纽约 |
[18:13] | It seemed like the end of the world to both of us at the time. | 那时对我们两个似乎是世界末日似的 |
[18:17] | He sent me an orchid for every day we were apart. | 我们分开的每一天 他都送我一枝兰花 |
[18:20] | Well, he must have been smitten. | 一定对他打击很大 |
[18:22] | Hmm, or he was assuaging his guilt. | 或者是他想减轻内疚感 |
[18:25] | I flew to Paris to surprise him, | 我飞去巴黎给他惊喜 |
[18:27] | and I caught him with another woman. | 却撞到他和另一个女人在一起 |
[18:30] | That’s why you don’t want to deal with him now. | 所以你现在不愿搭理他 |
[18:32] | Well, we all make mistakes in our youth. | 我们年轻的时候都会犯错 |
[18:34] | Don’t I know it. | 可不是嘛 |
[18:37] | Looks like Emily’s making her next move. | 看来艾米莉要进行下一步了 |
[18:40] | She’s hosting an event tomorrow night. | 她明天晚上要举行一个活动 |
[18:42] | This is for Pascal’s charity. | 这是为了帕斯卡的慈善会 |
[18:44] | Now, what do you suppose she wants with him? | 你觉得她对他有什么企图 |
[18:46] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道了 |
[18:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:01] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | I, uh — I waited at your place for a little while. | 我在你家等了一会儿 |
[19:06] | Your neighbor said that I could probably find you here. | 你的邻居说我在这里能找到你 |
[19:10] | He was nice. | 他人很好 |
[19:12] | Yeah, well, people are happy here, Emily. | 是啊 这里的人们很快乐 艾米莉 |
[19:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:20] | Well, I thought that maybe you’d have some insight. | 我想你或许有些见解 |
[19:24] | Insight? | 见解 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | So you — you broke our agreement, | 所以说你破坏了我们的约定 |
[19:31] | you tracked me down, | 追踪了我 |
[19:32] | you flew all the way out here to Bermuda for insight? | 你一路飞到百慕大来就为了听我的见解 |
[19:39] | Can’t you just admit that you came to see me? | 你就不能直接承认想见我吗 |
[19:42] | So, I wanted to see you. I’m sorry. | 我想见你 抱歉 |
[19:43] | Maybe I shouldn’t have come. | 或许我不该来 |
[19:47] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[19:49] | Well, that’s what happens when people part. | 人们分开了就会这样 |
[19:52] | It’s — it’s called moving on. | 这叫做继续生活 |
[19:54] | Aiden, can’t you just hear me out? | 艾登 你听我说完 |
[19:56] | I wasn’t myself. You know that. | 当时的我不是我自己 你知道的 |
[19:57] | And I’m not Nolan. | 我不是诺兰 |
[20:00] | You can’t just give me the cold shoulder | 你不能漠视我 |
[20:01] | and expect me to come running to save you the next day. | 还期望我第二天跑去救你 |
[20:06] | All right? I’ve done all I can for you. | 我能做的都给你做了 |
[20:11] | We’re on our own from now on. | 从现在开始 你我分道扬镳 |
[20:36] | Margaux! | 玛尔戈 |
[20:44] | I just spent two hours with an Interpol agent. | 我刚和一个国际刑警讲了两个小时电话 |
[20:47] | He received an anonymous tip | 他收到一条匿名情报 |
[20:48] | that I was using “Voulez” as a tax shelter! | 说我用《想》来逃税 |
[20:51] | I can see how that might be a problem, | 我明白这是个问题 |
[20:52] | since it’s illegal. | 因为那是违法的 |
[20:53] | Do you realize the damage an investigation like that will do? Huh? | 你意识到这样的调查会造成什么损害吗 |
[20:58] | Not only to me, but also to you! | 不仅仅是对我 对你也是 |
[21:00] | Me? | 我 |
[21:02] | I am just the silly daughter of the great Pascal LeMarchal. | 我只是伟大的帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的傻女儿 |
[21:06] | Who could believe I was involved in such devious plans? | 谁会相信我跟这么不正当的事有关 |
[21:11] | Now, as it turns out, | 现在看来 |
[21:13] | Daniel Grayson is a friend of the Interpol agent. | 丹尼尔·格雷森在国际刑警那里有朋友 |
[21:18] | And we would be quite happy to make your problem go away… | 我们很乐意帮你解决问题… |
[21:24] | if you give me what I want. | 但你必须满足我的条件 |
[21:31] | When I arrived here, I was worried | 我刚到这里的时候 我很担心 |
[21:32] | for my little girl swimming with the sharks. | 我的小闺女是在和鲨鱼一起游泳 |
[21:37] | Now… | 现在… |
[21:39] | I’m more worried for the sharks. | 我倒是更加为那些鲨鱼担忧 |
[21:49] | “Voulez” is yours. I’m out. | 《想》是你的了 我退出 |
[21:52] | And Conrad, too. | 康拉德也得退出 |
[21:55] | He was the only reason for your visit, after all. | 毕竟他是你来的唯一目的 |
[21:59] | Not the only reason. | 并不是唯一的目的 |
[22:22] | Well, I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[22:24] | Just filling out the final paperwork | 我只是在填写最后的文书 |
[22:26] | to make your old house my new one. | 让你的老房子变成我的新房子 |
[22:30] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[22:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:34] | I heard your other news. About Jack. | 我听说了你的其他新闻 关于杰克的 |
[22:38] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:42] | It hits harder than I expected. | 这打击比我预想的要大 |
[22:45] | You know, at first, I thought… | 起先 我以为 |
[22:47] | “Is he mine?” | 他会不会是我的儿子 |
[22:49] | But then I remembered that by the time you got to rehab, | 但后来我记起来 你戒酒期间 |
[22:52] | we were already sleeping in separate places. | 我们就没有睡一起了 |
[22:53] | Me in our bedroom, and you | 我睡我们卧室 |
[22:56] | wherever you happened to pass out that night. | 而你是在哪喝醉就睡哪 |
[22:59] | The pain that I felt… | 我心里的苦楚 |
[23:02] | Leave it to Conrad Grayson to make my addiction | 我的醉酒和怀孕 |
[23:05] | and unplanned pregnancy about him. | 还要告诉康拉德·格雷森吗 |
[23:08] | It happened while we were married. | 这是在我们结婚的时候发生的 |
[23:10] | To think that I’d be unaffected is naive. | 你觉得我不在乎 太天真了 |
[23:12] | Just as naive as blaming me solely for our divorce. | 把离婚的罪责都归结到我身上也很天真 |
[23:16] | I have never done that. | 我从没那么做过 |
[23:18] | No, we share the blame for what we became. | 我们变成这样都是咎由自取 |
[23:21] | But I never suspected | 但我一直以为 |
[23:22] | the Stowaway was anything but a refuge, | 偷渡者酒吧只是个逃避所 |
[23:24] | but to hear that you… had a child… | 没想到你在那里 怀上了… |
[23:29] | …with another while we were married? | 别人的孩子 在我们还是夫妻的时候 |
[23:31] | Conrad… | 康拉德 |
[23:31] | Come on. We planned on having children of our own, and you… | 我们当年还准备一起要个小孩 你却 |
[23:38] | Well, it’s abundantly clear why you didn’t come to me | 这很明显的说明了 |
[23:40] | to make amends during your 12 steps, | 为什么在那次你没有来理赔 |
[23:43] | but that doesn’t excuse the lie. | 这也不能让我原谅你的谎言 |
[23:47] | I was your husband. | 我曾是你丈夫啊 |
[23:51] | I deserved to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[23:54] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[24:08] | Has Mr. Lemarchal arrived yet? | 勒马尔查尔先生来了吗 |
[24:12] | You just had to wear red. | 红色真称你 |
[24:14] | I guess I’ll be betting on black for the night. | 不过我还以为你今晚会穿黑色呢 |
[24:16] | I’m surprised you’ll be betting on anything, | 我感到很诧异 我没有邀请格雷森家任何人 |
[24:17] | seeing as I left the name “Grayson” off the guest list. | 你还有什么机会猜我穿什么 |
[24:20] | Oh, honey, I don’t need guest lists. | 亲爱的 我不需要邀请 |
[24:22] | Or have you already forgotten the doors I opened for you? | 还是你忘了 是我成就了今天的你 |
[24:24] | You were a nobody before me. | 你现在对我来说就是空气 |
[24:26] | Quite the turnout for an event hosted by a nobody. | 这个空气举办的宴会还是很不错 不是吗 |
[24:29] | Trust me — people are only here | 要我说 这些人 |
[24:30] | to see the car wreck that you’ve become. | 只是想看看你的惨样 |
[24:33] | Once the blood is hosed off the pavement, | 一旦他们大饱眼福后 |
[24:35] | They’ll be on their way. | 就会离开 |
[24:36] | How did you afford all of this, anyway? | 你是怎么付得起这个宴会的 |
[24:39] | Thank you for reminding me. | 多亏你提醒 |
[24:42] | In all the drama of the divorce, | 离婚适宜已经处理了 |
[24:44] | I forgot to return this. | 但我忘记归还这个了 |
[24:46] | Margaux, hi. | 玛尔戈 你好 |
[24:48] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[24:50] | Daniel, come. We should be celebrating. | 丹尼尔 我们过去玩吧 |
[24:59] | You invited your ex? Awkward. | 你还请了你的前任 好尴尬 |
[25:02] | Of course I didn’t. His arrogance is unmatched. | 当然没有 看他那个样就来气 |
[25:05] | Well, except, of course, by the French. | 和那法国佬相比呢 |
[25:07] | Speak of le diable… | 说起那法国恶人 |
[25:10] | you’ve clearly caught his eye. | 他显然被你吸引了 |
[25:12] | Prove you can play at his level, and you’ll have his ear. | 去证明你是有料的 他就会被你迷住 |
[25:17] | Time to ante up. | 下注的时间到了 |
[25:44] | What is going on between you and Emily Thorne? | 你和艾米丽·索恩之间发生了什么 |
[25:47] | I had no idea | 我也不知道 |
[25:48] | It would take jealousy to get your attention. | 为了引起你的注意 只有让你嫉妒 |
[25:50] | I am trying to help you, as I know your proclivity | 我在帮你忙 我知道你这样的人 |
[25:52] | is to chase the first skirt that flares at you. | 逮着什么是什么 |
[25:55] | Can’t we move on? | 我们能不说这个了吗 |
[25:56] | Yes, let’s stay in the present. | 现在这个话题就很好 |
[25:59] | Emily is playing you like she played my son. | 艾米丽对你就像之前玩弄我儿子一样 |
[26:02] | But I’m not your son. | 我又不是你儿子 |
[26:03] | Pascal, there you are. | 帕斯卡 你在这啊 |
[26:05] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[26:06] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[26:09] | I’ve reserved a high-stakes table for the two of us. | 我为我两订了桌高级扑克 |
[26:11] | Care to join me? | 一起来玩吧 |
[26:13] | Very tempting. | 我很乐意 |
[26:15] | But I had a different opponent in mind tonight. | 但我今晚脑海里已经有对手了 |
[26:19] | Try your hand at poker? | 想玩一轮吗 |
[26:21] | I would love to. | 很乐意 |
[26:22] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[26:23] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[26:26] | I’ve found you someone you can compete with. | 我帮你找了一个对手 |
[26:30] | Shall we? | 一起吧 |
[26:47] | Yeah, let me get, uh… | 让我来 |
[26:48] | …some on 8… | 这几个在8上 |
[26:51] | 22, 19, 9, and 4. | 还有22 19 9 和4 |
[26:56] | You just bet my birthday. | 你下的注是我的生日 |
[26:57] | No kidding. You’re a Leo? | 好巧 你是狮子座吗 |
[27:02] | Next you’re gonna tell me | 你接下来不会是要告诉我 |
[27:02] | that you love ’80s teen movies and sashimi. | 你喜欢80年代青少年电影和生鱼片 |
[27:06] | I’m charlotte. | 我是夏洛特 |
[27:07] | Javier. | 哈维尔 |
[27:08] | Why haven’t I seen you around before, Javier? | 哈维尔 我之前怎么没见过你 |
[27:11] | I just moved here. Spent the last couple years upstate. | 我才到这边 之前几年都在北部 |
[27:14] | College? | 上大学吗 |
[27:16] | Prison. | 蹲监狱 |
[27:19] | Should I not have said that? | 我应该不说这个的 |
[27:21] | No, I’m glad you did. | 不 这样很好 |
[27:23] | Your honesty is refreshing. | 这种坦诚并不多见 |
[27:25] | As is your attitude towards ex-cons. | 你对蹲过监狱的人的态度也很少见 |
[27:29] | How about you let one buy you a drink? | 能赏脸一起喝杯酒吗 |
[27:31] | I would, but the powers that be won’t let me have one. | 很乐意 但是我家大人不许 |
[27:35] | Javier? A word? | 哈维尔 借一步说话 |
[27:40] | So… | 那么 |
[27:46] | …you tweaked the transmitter. | 看来你改装了一下发信器啊 |
[27:48] | You did say I was genius. | 你说过我是天才 |
[27:49] | No, no. | 不 |
[27:50] | Correction. I said your program was genius. | 纠正一下 我说过你的程序是天才 |
[27:52] | You, on the other hand, are proving exceedingly stupid. | 而你自己的行为 真是够愚蠢 |
[27:56] | My god, to think I was actually considering a partnership. | 天啊 我都想要不要给你个合伙席位了 |
[27:58] | Hold up. Are you serious? | 等等 真的吗 |
[28:00] | I was. | 之前是 |
[28:01] | But, I mean, this little stunt | 但刚才这点小把戏 |
[28:03] | Is making it very hard to trust you. | 让我不得不怀疑是否该相信你了 |
[28:04] | I will stay put from now on. Promise. | 我马上就走 我保证 |
[28:07] | Just give me one — one second. One. | 只要一秒钟 一秒钟就好 |
[28:16] | So, uh, I got to run. | 我得走了 |
[28:19] | But instead of that drink, | 为了补偿没来得及一起喝酒 |
[28:22] | how about I just do you one better. | 这个会更好 |
[28:30] | See you around, neighbor. | 可爱的邻居 下次见 |
[28:33] | Winner — 22! | 获胜者 22 |
[28:34] | Wait. You won. | 等等 你赢了 |
[28:37] | Don’t I know it. | 早料到了 |
[28:45] | Yes! Pay me. | 给我筹码 |
[28:51] | All right! | 好的 |
[28:55] | Good job. Good job. | 好样的 |
[28:56] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:59] | I forced my father out of “Voulez.” | 我把我爸爸逼出《想》了 |
[29:01] | It’s all mine. | 都是我的了 |
[29:02] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[29:04] | That’s exactly what you wanted. H-how did you do that? | 这不是你梦寐以求的吗 你怎么做到的 |
[29:06] | Well, Daniel and I came up with a plan. | 丹尼尔和我一起想到的方法 |
[29:09] | My father didn’t know what hit him. | 我爸爸也不知道是怎么一回事 |
[29:11] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[29:13] | Are you sure he has your best interests at heart? | 你确定他是全心全意帮你的吗 |
[29:16] | I couldn’t have gotten my magazine back without him. | 要不是他我怎能赢回我的杂志 |
[29:19] | He’s not the bad person you think he is. | 他不是你想象的那种人 |
[29:22] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[29:23] | Yes, I do, Jack. | 我了解 杰克 |
[29:24] | We’ve been friends since we were 10, | 我们10岁开始就是朋友了 |
[29:27] | which is longer than I can say for you and Emily, | 比你和艾米丽的友谊还要长 |
[29:29] | who it seems has quite the reputation herself. | 而她最近又惹了那样的事情 |
[29:32] | Trust me. Emily’s nothing like what the papers are saying. | 相信我 艾米丽不是报纸上写的那样 |
[29:34] | Maybe you’re just blinded by your feelings for her. | 也许是你对她的感情遮蔽了你的双眼 |
[29:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[29:39] | Is she why you’re so eager for me to take a job in Italy? | 是因为她 你才这么急切把我往意大利推吗 |
[29:42] | Of course not! Why — why would you think something like that? | 当然不是 你怎么会这么想 |
[29:46] | Okay. Forget it. | 忘掉这些吧 |
[29:48] | Forget I said anything. Come. | 忘记刚才我说的一切 来玩吧 |
[29:51] | Come celebrate with me. | 和我一起玩 |
[29:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定没事 |
[29:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:55] | All right, well, Carl could use a new pair of shoes. | 好啊 看来卡尔有新鞋子穿了 |
[29:59] | And a college fund. | 外加一笔上大学的资金 |
[30:03] | There she is. Just in time. | 你来了 刚好 |
[30:05] | I could use some good luck. | 借我点好运吧 |
[30:07] | Oh, come on, man. | 够了吧 |
[30:08] | Jack, it’s fine. | 杰克 不要紧 |
[30:10] | Come on! | 加油 |
[30:19] | Once… | 那次 |
[30:22] | I gave Jack up, | 我把杰克安顿好 |
[30:25] | I wanted to make it work with you. | 希望和你和好如初 |
[30:28] | But I’d been away for a year, | 但我那时已经离开了一年 |
[30:30] | and Victoria had stolen you. | 你的身边已经有了维多利亚 |
[30:33] | So I-I didn’t have my husband | 所以 我没有了丈夫 |
[30:37] | or my son, | 也失去了我儿子 |
[30:38] | and I just — I fell apart again. | 我觉得 人生又一次分崩离析 |
[30:45] | I hated you for leaving me. | 我曾因为你离开我而恨你 |
[30:51] | But now I realize that I drove you away. | 但我现在明白了 是我把你赶走了 |
[30:56] | I loved you, Steph. | 我爱过你 斯蒂芬 |
[31:00] | We had our demons — maybe I still have mine — | 我们都曾有过梦魇 或许我的还挥之不去 |
[31:02] | But we had some… | 但噩梦才降临前 |
[31:04] | very good years before they took over. | 我们有过一些非常美好的岁月 |
[31:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:13] | I regret having involved you in my affairs yet again. | 很抱歉 又把你牵扯进我的桃色新闻 |
[31:18] | If there was any way I could extricate you | 如果我有办法把你从这场 |
[31:20] | from this new battle with Victoria, I would. | 和维多利亚的新斗争里解救出来 我会帮你的 |
[31:24] | No good can come of it. | 这段经历让我们两败俱伤 |
[31:27] | Two good things did — | 还是有两件好事的 |
[31:29] | Jack and Carl. | 杰克和卡尔 |
[31:33] | Which only highlights our separate paths. | 他们只能让我们的分道扬镳昭然若揭 |
[31:38] | I hope we can move on. | 我希望我们都能释怀 |
[31:41] | Leave this mess behind us. | 过去的纠葛都过去了吧 |
[31:44] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[31:46] | When all is said and done, | 话都说开了以后 |
[31:48] | I am truly happy for you, Steph. | 我真心地为你高兴 斯蒂芬 |
[31:58] | Conrad, wait. | 康拉德 等等 |
[32:03] | It’s time I put something to bed. | 是时候了结一些事了 |
[32:07] | Pascal, you can get the paperwork started, mon ami. | 帕斯卡 可以开始准备合并文件了 我的朋友 |
[32:12] | I’ve got Victoria’s trump card. | 我拿到了维多利亚的王牌 |
[32:21] | The last card. | 最后一张牌 |
[32:24] | And the winner tonight is… | 今晚的赢家 |
[32:26] | my charity, of course. | 自然由我来付账 |
[32:29] | And the river. | 请发河牌[德州扑克中最后一张公共牌] |
[32:33] | Queen of spades. | 黑桃皇后 |
[32:35] | The bet is to my left. | 请左手的玩家请下注 |
[32:45] | $120,000 to you. | 对你下注12万美元 |
[32:48] | Oh, Emily, I’m afraid you’ll have to fold. | 艾米莉 恐怕你得盖牌放弃了 |
[32:50] | You don’t have enough to match the bet. | 你的钱不够跟注的 |
[33:01] | I think Daniel’s engagement ring should be enough to cover it. | 我想丹尼尔的订婚戒指大概够了 |
[33:07] | I call. | 我跟 |
[33:09] | You’ve been bluffing since you set foot in the Hamptons. | 从你一踏足汉普顿就一直在虚张声势 |
[33:11] | Why stop now? | 为什么还不停手 |
[33:12] | Well, maybe I like to try to throw you off your game. | 也许我想让你输得一败涂地 |
[33:15] | Cards, please. | 请摊牌 |
[33:19] | Three queens. | 三张皇后 |
[33:29] | For once, she wins legitimately. | 总算有一次她光明正大地赢了 |
[33:38] | Shall we settle up? | 我们去结账可好 |
[33:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:58] | You have quite an impressive poker face, Miss Thorne. | 你装傻的本事很不错 索恩小姐 |
[34:04] | You’ve been playing me from the start. | 你从一开始就在与我耍手段 |
[34:07] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[34:08] | I think you’re far smarter than the public knows. | 我觉得你比你的公众形象要聪明得多 |
[34:12] | And I brought you here ’cause I believe | 我把你带来这里 因为我相信 |
[34:14] | your interest in me is only professional. | 你对我的兴趣只和事业有关 |
[34:18] | If I’m wrong, I’ll wish you good night. | 如果我说错了 祝你晚安 |
[34:21] | Well, you caught me. | 被你猜中了 |
[34:27] | So… | 那么 |
[34:31] | …let’s get down to business. | 开始聊正事吧 |
[34:36] | My short-lived marriage to Daniel | 我与丹尼尔的短命婚姻 |
[34:38] | provided me access to the Graysons’ deepest and darkest secrets. | 让我接触到了格雷森家族最深最黑暗的秘密 |
[34:42] | And you’re looking to cash in? | 你希望借此捞一把吗 |
[34:45] | Something like that. Provided I can be sure you’re an ally. | 可以这么说 前提是我能确信你是个盟友 |
[34:50] | An intriguing offer. | 很诱人的提议 |
[34:53] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[34:55] | But why come to a friend of Conrad’s? | 但为什么找上康拉德的朋友 |
[34:58] | Because you’re friends second, competitors first. | 因为你首先是竞争对手 其次才是朋友 |
[35:01] | And I don’t know about you, | 我不了解你 |
[35:02] | but I make it a point to collect dirt on my rivals. | 但我很重视从竞争对象身上找污点 |
[35:06] | We have more in common than I expected. | 我们的共同点比我想象得要多 |
[35:14] | You’ve got a deal. | 我同意这个交易 |
[35:24] | Should we discuss details? | 我们是不是该讨论讨论细节 |
[35:27] | Pascal… | 帕斯卡 |
[35:29] | I feel that I’ve put a considerable amount of energy | 我觉得我费了很大心思 |
[35:32] | into getting your attention. | 才获得你的注意力 |
[35:34] | And now that I have it, I think it’s your turn to get mine. | 既然我已经成功 接下来要换你了 |
[35:40] | Thank you for the drink. | 谢谢酒水款待 |
[35:51] | I sent the sitter home. I hope it’s okay. | 我把保姆打发回家了 没关系吧 |
[35:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:57] | Actually, I’d rather see you after the night I’ve had. | 说实话 这一晚过完 我还挺想见到你的 |
[36:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[36:04] | I had a bit of a tough one, too. | 我这一晚也不太好过 |
[36:07] | Conrad came by my suite. | 康拉德找了我 |
[36:10] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[36:11] | Believe it or not… | 不可思议的是 |
[36:13] | he just wanted to talk. | 他只想聊聊 |
[36:15] | It took me back to a time that I left behind long ago. | 让我仿佛回到了很久不曾想起的过去 |
[36:21] | Not an easy thing to relive. | 重温往事并不让人愉快 |
[36:23] | I thought you said your marriage wasn’t all bad. | 我以为你觉得你的婚姻不是那么糟 |
[36:26] | When it was bad, it was horrendous. | 糟起来简直是炼狱 |
[36:28] | Especially when my drinking got out of control. | 特别是我酗酒的那段时间 |
[36:31] | The fights we used to get into… | 我们以前吵架的情形… |
[36:36] | And when that would happen, | 一旦爆发争吵 |
[36:41] | the only thing that would get me through it | 唯一能让我撑下去的东西 |
[36:44] | was a couple dozen drinks. | 就是来上几十杯酒 |
[36:47] | So…a-are you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
[36:50] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[36:55] | I just need to get a good night’s rest. | 只是需要好好休息一夜 |
[36:58] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天见 -好 |
[37:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:57] | I received your gift. | 我收到你的礼物了 |
[38:00] | 地产契约 旧蒙托克大道3340号 南安普顿镇 纽约州 11900 萨福克县 南安普顿镇 | |
[38:00] | And this one I haven’t come to return. | 这份我还没来得及回 |
[38:05] | Dare I ask how you did it? | 我能问问 你怎么办到的吗 |
[38:07] | And show my hand? Never. | 让我摊牌吗 我从不干这种事 |
[38:09] | Just as you didn’t show yours earlier. | 正好比你之前也没摊你的牌 |
[38:11] | You let Emily win. | 你让艾米莉赢的 |
[38:13] | I wanted to see how committed she was to her next move. | 我想看看 她对自己接下来的招数有大把握 |
[38:16] | You’re tracking her. | 你在跟踪她 |
[38:17] | I’m hunting her. | 我在追捕她 |
[38:19] | Then you’ll be interested to know | 那你应该很感兴趣下面的消息 |
[38:22] | the only thing Emily wanted to discuss | 艾米莉只想商讨一件事 |
[38:25] | was your family’s secrets. | 那就是你们的家族秘密 |
[38:29] | And for you, I will find out why. | 为了你 我会找出原因的 |
[38:32] | I’m grateful to you, Pascal. | 很感激你这么做 帕斯卡 |
[38:41] | Despite my marriages, my dalliances, | 尽管我经历了婚姻 也曾花天酒地 |
[38:45] | I still remember the night I lost you. | 但我仍然记得失去你的那个晚上 |
[38:56] | It’s the blond dragon. My favorite. | 是金龙兰 我的最爱 |
[39:00] | – It’s thought to be extinct. – Almost. | -这种花不是已经灭绝了吗 -还没完全 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:07] | I will never betray you again. | 我再也不会背叛你 |
[39:11] | I know the sting of betrayal all too well. | 我太了解背叛带来的苦痛了 |
[39:15] | And I’m not one to forgive and forget. | 我也不是个宽宏大量的人 |
[39:23] | But I’m willing to try. | 但我很愿意试试 |
[39:38] | So… Pascal was Nixon’ing you? | 帕斯卡对你搞窃听吗[指尼克松的水门事件] |
[39:41] | I knew there was a camera in the room | 我知道房间里有摄像头 |
[39:43] | when my phone picked up interference. | 因为我的手机受到了干扰 |
[39:45] | A cheap, French imitation WhaleCam. | 廉价的法式山寨鲸小奇摄像头 |
[39:47] | While I was trying to get him to talk, | 我想方设法让他开口的同时 |
[39:49] | he was doing the same to me — on tape. | 他也想撬开我的嘴 还想着录下来 |
[39:51] | Hmm. Guy’s good. | 这家伙手段不错 |
[39:52] | And he’s not working alone. | 他不是孤军奋战 |
[39:54] | Look, I don’t have proof, | 我是没有证据 |
[39:55] | but I’ve been studying Victoria’s face for years. | 但我已经研究了很多年维多利亚的表情 |
[39:59] | She folded the winning hand. I’m sure of it. | 她放弃了本来能赢的牌 我打包票 |
[40:01] | What, so you’re saying the queen lost on purpose? | 什么 你是说女王大人故意输的吗 |
[40:04] | I think she wanted me to get close to Pascal. | 我认为她想让我接近帕斯卡 |
[40:09] | That means Frenchy’s a dead end. | 这么说来 法国佬的线索就断了 |
[40:12] | Along with his mainframe. | 他公司的主机也没什么用 |
[40:14] | I completed my “TWM” search | 我仔细搜了一遍”TWM” |
[40:18] | and came up with… nada. | 结果 一无所获 |
[40:21] | I’m kind of sort of out of ideas. | 我有点没头绪了 |
[40:30] | I’ve got one. | 我有 |
[40:34] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[40:35] | This isn’t about you, Emily. | 我回来不是因为你 艾米莉 |
[40:37] | It’s about this. | 是因为这个 |
[40:39] | 康拉德 按照你的要求 我搞定了TWM 你的DC计划很安全 | |
[40:40] | “TWM” Is Trevor Warren Mathis. | “TWM”是指特雷夫·沃伦·马西斯 |
[40:43] | Pascal was talking about my father. | 帕斯卡指的是我父亲 |