时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is all you ever wanted — | 这就是你一直想要的 |
[00:04] | this lifestyle, this house. | 这种生活方式 这栋房子 |
[00:05] | I wish you’d give me a chance to explain. | 我希望你给我一个解释的机会 |
[00:07] | Why would I give you anything, Emily? | 我为什么要给你任何东西 艾米莉 |
[00:09] | You guys want a bump? | 你们想打一局吗 |
[00:10] | Miss, step back and put your hands on your head, please. | 小姐 请退后把手举过头顶 |
[00:12] | – She’s family. – Fine. | -她是我的家人 -好吧 |
[00:14] | I wonder what Gideon wants with her, | 我很困惑吉迪恩为什么还想和她在一起 |
[00:15] | as if squeezing her brother out of Lemarchal wasn’t enough. | 好像把她哥赶出勒马尔查尔还不够似的 |
[00:18] | Daniel stepped down of his own volition. | 丹尼尔是自己决定辞职的 |
[00:20] | I am curious what Daniel would say | 如果去问丹尼尔关于 |
[00:22] | if you asked him about the redhead. | 他和红发美女过夜的事 他会怎么说 |
[00:24] | I’d been partying with this girl, | 我一直在和那个红发姑娘狂欢 |
[00:26] | and when I woke up, I found her O.D.’d. | 醒来时发现她吸毒过量死了 |
[00:28] | Gideon took a photo of her and used it to blackmail me. | 吉迪恩照下了她的照片 以此来威胁我 |
[00:33] | How did you get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[00:34] | With a little help from my friends. | 靠朋友的一点帮助 |
[00:36] | Fire! | 失火了 |
[00:38] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:39] | – Going somewhere? – Southampton. | -要去哪里吗 -南汉普顿 |
[00:41] | I got some unfinished business. | 我还有没完成的事 |
[01:18] | You’re awake. | 你醒来了 |
[01:27] | David? | 大卫 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry I frightened you. | 对不起我吓到你了 |
[01:34] | When I saw you outside the manor last night, | 我昨晚在庄园外看到你时 |
[01:35] | I — I had to get to you. | 我必须来找你 |
[01:50] | Oh, David. | 大卫 |
[01:53] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[01:56] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:58] | Not until I know the truth. | 除非我得知真相 |
[02:01] | The truth? | 真相 |
[02:03] | I told myself that Conrad was the mastermind… | 我告诉自己 康拉德是幕后黑手 |
[02:08] | And that you were as much a victim as I was. | 你跟我一样都是受害者 |
[02:11] | I just need to hear that from you. | 我得听你亲口说 |
[02:17] | David, I loved you. | 大卫 我爱过你 |
[02:20] | Then tell me the truth. | 那就告诉我真相 |
[02:31] | I shouldn’t have come. This was a mistake. | 我不该来的 这是个错误 |
[02:35] | Goodbye, Vee. | 再见了 维 |
[02:39] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[02:45] | David, I was scared. | 大卫 我当时很害怕 |
[02:49] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[02:54] | I’ve regretted that moment ever since. | 从那以后 我一直后悔那一刻 |
[03:11] | Oh, David. | 大卫 |
[03:13] | Oh, David. | 大卫 |
[03:36] | You assured me that an escape would be impossible. | 你跟我保证过 她是不可能逃脱的 |
[03:39] | If you don’t erase every trace of Victoria’s stay | 如果你不抹掉维多利亚在你的病院里 |
[03:41] | at your facility, Dr. Miller, | 留下的一切痕迹 米勒医生 |
[03:42] | then I can assure you | 那我可以向你保证 |
[03:44] | that the feds will be the least of your worries. | 你要担心的可远远不止是警方 |
[03:46] | Take care of it. | 处理好 |
[03:48] | Wrong number? | 打错了吗 |
[03:51] | I’m actually impressed that Victoria got out. | 维多利亚逃出来了 我还真挺佩服的 |
[03:54] | At least now if she goes to the authorities, | 至少现在就算她去报警 |
[03:55] | there will be no record of her at Claremont. | 克莱尔蒙特也不会有她的记录 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry. Could you repeat that? | 对不起 你能重复一遍吗 |
[04:01] | Because all I could hear was the sound | 因为我能听到的就是 |
[04:02] | of my revenge-free summer be strangled to death | 我没有复仇的夏天 |
[04:04] | by a web of thorns. | 被一片荆棘给勒死了 |
[04:06] | I need you to help me find her. | 我需要你帮我找到她 |
[04:08] | Ems, we talked about this. I’m not gonna be your enabler. | 艾米 我们谈过的 我不会帮你 |
[04:12] | This isn’t just about me, Nolan. | 这事不仅仅关乎我 诺兰 |
[04:14] | It’s about Aiden and every other terrible thing victoria has done. | 还有艾登以及维多利亚做过的其它坏事 |
[04:18] | Track her down. | 追踪她 |
[04:19] | I can’t. No. Really. | 我做不到 真的 |
[04:22] | Ems, I already tried. | 艾米 我已经试过了 |
[04:23] | She took a car service | 她搭出租车 |
[04:24] | from the loony bin to your front stoop for the bitch-off, | 从精神病院到了你家前门来挑衅 |
[04:27] | and then she disappeared. | 接着就消失了 |
[04:28] | Well, so, keep looking. She’s got to be somewhere. | 那就继续找 她肯定待在某个地方 |
[04:30] | Well, let’s say I find Victoria. | 假设我找到了维多利亚 |
[04:33] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:34] | You’ve done everything short of killing her. | 除了杀掉她 其它的事你都做过了 |
[04:39] | If Victoria told anyone that you locked her up | 如果维多利亚告诉别人 你把她关了起来 |
[04:43] | and then they find her dead, you’re the prime suspect. | 然后他们发现她死了 你就是头号嫌疑犯 |
[04:46] | Well, then we have to make sure she hasn’t. | 那我们得保证她没说 |
[04:49] | Can you track Charlotte and Daniel down? | 你能找到夏洛特和丹尼尔吗 |
[04:50] | The two people that hate you almost as much as Victoria? | 跟维多利亚几乎一样恨你的那两个人吗 |
[04:54] | Of course. I’m sure they’ll be delighted to see you. | 当然啦 我肯定他们会很高兴见到你的 |
[04:57] | I don’t like being on the defensive. | 我不喜欢采取守势 |
[05:00] | Then find her, and I’ll end this for good. | 那就找到她 我会一劳永逸解决这事 |
[05:13] | 39 39. | |
[05:16] | Never knew Maseratis could go under the speed limit. | 玛莎拉蒂原来也能不超过车速限制啊 |
[05:19] | Come on. These people have no idea what they’re driving. | 这些人根本不知道他们开的是什么 |
[05:21] | They just buy whatever’s got the biggest price tag. | 他们就买下了最贵的车 |
[05:24] | You know how your friends are. | 你也了解你的朋友们 |
[05:26] | Yeah, well, trust me. They’re not all my friends. | 相信我 那些人并不都是我的朋友 |
[05:29] | Well, Emily Thorne is. | 艾米莉·索恩是的 |
[05:31] | She just bought the biggest house in Southampton | 她刚买下了南汉普顿最大的房子 |
[05:33] | Without so much as a boyfriend to live there with her. | 也没个男朋友跟她同居 |
[05:38] | I’m sure she has her reasons. | 这肯定是有原因的 |
[05:40] | Reasons for buying the house | 你是指她买下房子 |
[05:41] | or why she doesn’t have a boyfriend? | 还是没有男朋友的原因 |
[05:47] | So, how do you know her, again? | 你怎么认识她的来着 |
[05:51] | She, uh — she was friends with my wife. | 她 她是我妻子的朋友 |
[05:53] | Amanda Clarke, right? | 阿曼达·克拉克 对吗 |
[05:58] | Sorry, man, I mean, it never came up. | 抱歉 哥们儿 我忘了这回事 |
[05:59] | – I just — I didn’t know. – It’s okay. | -我只是 我不知道 -没关系 |
[06:05] | Believe it or not, um, she and Emily met in juvie. | 信不信由你 她跟艾米莉在少管所认识的 |
[06:10] | Emily is an ex-con? Man. | 艾米莉有前科 天哪 |
[06:14] | This girl is full of surprises. | 这个姑娘充满了惊喜 |
[06:16] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[06:18] | Oh, come on. Don’t be so shy, Porter. | 拜托 别这么羞涩 波特 |
[06:20] | I knew my last partner’s passwords and PIN number. | 我知道我上一任搭档的密码和PIN码 |
[06:23] | Just comes with the territory | 当你把性命托付给某人时 |
[06:24] | when you’re trusting somebody with your life. | 这是理所应当的事 |
[06:26] | So, what is her story? | 她有什么故事 |
[06:31] | It’s gonna have to wait. Light ’em up. | 得等等再说了 打开警灯 |
[06:38] | The meeting is set. Is he still there? | 会议安排好了 他还在吗 |
[06:40] | For now. I’m working on it. | 目前还在 我在处理 |
[06:42] | Well, work harder. | 再努力点 |
[06:44] | Hey. You came to me with this. | 是你来找我的 |
[06:47] | You want my help, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你想让我帮你 就得相信我 |
[06:50] | Once we’re done, | 一旦我们成功了 |
[06:51] | Gideon will be out of your company | 吉迪恩会被踢出你的公司 |
[06:53] | and Charlotte’s life… | 离开夏洛特 |
[06:55] | Permanently. | 永远离开 |
[06:57] | You’re a good brother, Daniel. | 你是个好哥哥 丹尼尔 |
[06:59] | Consider yours officially delayed. | 而你的弟弟 要错过你们的会议了 |
[07:47] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[07:49] | Please help me! Help! Help! | 救救我 救命啊 救命啊 |
[08:02] | I’ve waited too long for this. | 这一刻我等了太久 |
[08:06] | There’s no way that I’m gonna lose you again. | 我绝不会再失去你 |
[08:20] | You have no power over me! | 你没权力管我 |
[08:22] | Oh, I have the power. | 我就是有权力 |
[08:24] | And my secrets are gonna rot inside of you | 而我的秘密会烂在你心里 |
[08:27] | beyond your last breath, | 直到你生命的最后一刻 |
[08:28] | because you are gonna keep | 因为你要 |
[08:30] | your stupid and thankless mouth shut! | 闭上你愚蠢忘恩的嘴 |
[08:34] | Bitch had a camera on her and didn’t even know it? | 那个贱人都不知道有摄像头在拍她吗 |
[08:38] | I cannot believe you are dating this idiot. | 简直不敢相信你在跟这个白痴约会 |
[08:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:41] | Not as hot as you, of course. | 她当然没你这么性感 |
[08:43] | Clearly, | 那显然 |
[08:44] | or you wouldn’t be texting me every minute she’s not around. | 否则你也不会她一不在就给我发短信了 |
[08:47] | She’s like a cash machine for my blow. | 她就是供我挥霍的提款机 |
[08:49] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:50] | You’ve been using me and sleeping with her?! | 你一直在利用我 跟她上床 |
[08:52] | C-charlotte, we — we were just — | 夏洛特 我们只是 |
[08:54] | Save it! | 省省吧 |
[08:56] | I thought you cared. | 我以为你关心我 |
[08:59] | Of course I do, babe, but… | 我当然关心你 宝贝 但是 |
[09:01] | I mean, we partied. I-I-I gave you some advice. | 我们是一起玩乐过 我给了你一些建议 |
[09:05] | I was never your boyfriend. | 但我从不是你的男朋友 |
[09:08] | She’s even more pathetic than I thought. | 她比我想的还要可悲 |
[09:12] | Charlotte! Babe! | 夏洛特 宝贝 |
[09:15] | Just about to hop in an elevator, so I might lose you. | 正要上电梯 可能会没信号 |
[09:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | I just caught the guy I was seeing cheating on me. | 我刚抓到我的约会对象背叛我 |
[09:21] | Who? Gideon? | 谁 吉迪恩吗 |
[09:23] | You know? | 你知道 |
[09:25] | You show up to parties with him. | 你跟他一起参加了好几个派对 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna hear even if you don’t tell me. | 虽然你没告诉我 我也会听别人说起 |
[09:28] | I say good riddance. | 要我说你终于解脱了 |
[09:31] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[09:33] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[09:34] | I got a call from your landlord, said your rent’s late. | 我接到你房东的电话 说你房租还没交 |
[09:38] | What happened to that check I wrote you? | 我写给你的支票怎么没用 |
[09:40] | Daniel, I — I’m so sorry. | 丹尼尔 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[09:45] | I cashed it. | 我兑成现金了 |
[09:47] | Let me guess — to party with Gideon. | 我猜猜 跟吉迪恩一起狂欢了 |
[09:49] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[09:51] | Daniel, things have been really hard lately. | 丹尼尔 我最近真的很艰难 |
[09:54] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[09:54] | Do you have any idea what I went through to get that money?! | 你知道我为了拿到那笔钱经历了什么吗 |
[10:03] | I can’t help you right now. | 我现在帮不了你 |
[10:04] | Daniel, wait! | 丹尼尔 等等 |
[10:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[10:19] | Just scoping out the place for a friend who’s coming to town. | 为一个即将来镇上的朋友找个地方 |
[10:22] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[10:24] | I didn’t think you had any. | 我以为你没朋友 |
[10:25] | I can’t imagine you made any | 难以想象你在我以前的家里 |
[10:26] | at that disastrous party you threw at my old house. | 举办的糟糕派对上居然能交到朋友 |
[10:29] | Just trying to keep up Grayson tradition. | 只是想保持格雷森传统罢了 |
[10:32] | There are no Grayson traditions | 没什么格雷森传统 |
[10:34] | because there’s no Grayson family left. | 因为已经没有格雷森家的人留在那了 |
[10:36] | Well, I heard your mother’s back in town. | 我听说你妈妈回来了 |
[10:38] | Well, you heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[10:43] | You know, it’s just sick | 你俩这么互相摧毁对方 |
[10:44] | how you two live to destroy each other. | 令人感到很恶心 |
[10:47] | I suggest you follow her lead and disappear. | 我建议你跟着她消失吧 |
[10:57] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[11:00] | Keep going. | 往前走 |
[11:03] | This is not a dream, Victoria. | 这不是梦 维多利亚 |
[11:06] | But you were murdered. | 可你已经死了 |
[11:09] | I’ve seen your grave. | 我亲眼看到了你的坟墓 |
[11:17] | This is my grave. | 这才是我的坟墓 |
[11:35] | I learned that Corpnews C.E.O. Jerry Thomas | 我听说新闻集团的总裁杰瑞·托马斯 |
[11:37] | is planning to retire. | 正准备退休 |
[11:39] | This is the perfect opportunity for us to absorb the news giant. | 这是我们吞并巨鳄的绝好机会 |
[11:43] | Have you forgotten how many times your father tried and failed? | 你忘了你父亲尝试过多少次都失败了吗 |
[11:46] | I am not my father, Francois. | 我可不是我父亲 弗朗索瓦 |
[11:48] | And if my recent track record has not convinced you, | 如果我近期的业绩还没能让你信服 |
[11:52] | I assure you acquiring Corpnews will. | 那我并购了新闻集团你一定会服 |
[11:55] | I will be lunching with Jerry this afternoon. | 今天中午我会跟杰瑞一起用餐 |
[11:57] | Without Gideon? He’s head of acquisitions. | 吉迪恩不去吗 他可是收购部的头 |
[12:00] | Well, his absence here today | 他今天的缺席 |
[12:02] | speaks to his overall lack of reliability. | 已经说明了他的不可靠 |
[12:05] | I will not leave this deal in the hands of… | 我不会把这生意交给… |
[12:07] | My very capable hands. Not to worry, Francois. | 完全能胜任的我 不用担心 弗朗索瓦 |
[12:11] | I will be taking this lunch alone, | 我会单独再找机会吃饭 |
[12:13] | and I guarantee delivery of Corpnews. | 而且我保证会拿下新闻集团 |
[12:19] | What are the odds of getting four flat tires? | 四个车胎同时没气的概率有多大 |
[12:23] | You don’t even have the courtesy to make up a good excuse. | 你连找个好借口的诚意都没有 |
[12:27] | This isn’t primary school, Gideon. | 这可不是小学 吉迪恩 |
[12:29] | No, it is not. | 当然不是 |
[12:30] | Back then, dad could have cared less about his silly little daughter. | 小学的时候 爸爸可不在乎他的小傻女儿 |
[12:33] | He promised his legacy to his son. | 他把遗产都许诺给了儿子 |
[12:35] | And yet, he chose me. | 然而 他最终选择了我 |
[12:37] | And the board will correct his mistake once I deliver Corpnews. | 等我拿下新闻集团 董事会将纠正他的错误 |
[12:40] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[13:13] | Last one. | 最后一条 |
[13:29] | Oh, my muse. | 我的女神 |
[13:32] | I couldn’t have done this without you, girl. | 好姑娘 没你我可做不到 |
[13:40] | You know better than to disturb a genius at work. | 你知道不应该打断天才的工作吧 |
[13:44] | Well, genius, | 天才 |
[13:45] | Charlotte’s not where your tracking device says she is. | 夏洛特没在你的追踪装置显示的地方 |
[13:48] | I’m at the hotel and I don’t see her. | 我就在酒店 没看到她 |
[13:50] | Well, I’m sure it’s just human error. | 肯定只是人为失误 |
[13:54] | Ems, check under your Manolos. | 艾米 看看你脚下 |
[13:57] | You’re right on top of each other. | 你俩的位置是重叠的 |
[13:58] | I am telling you, nolan. She is not… | 我说了 诺兰 她不在… |
[14:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:20] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[14:23] | Go away! Don’t come any closer! | 走开 别再靠近了 |
[14:27] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这样的 |
[14:29] | You don’t know what I want! | 你才不懂我想怎样 |
[14:31] | Or care. | 你也不在乎 |
[14:34] | That’s not true, Charlotte. | 不是的 夏洛特 |
[14:36] | Then where were you before now?! | 那你之前都干嘛去了 |
[14:39] | I’ve been trying. I’ll try harder. | 我在努力 我会更努力的 |
[14:42] | This isn’t about you! | 这事跟你无关 |
[14:47] | Why don’t you just leave me alone like everyone else has?! | 你还是像其他人一样别管我了吧 |
[14:50] | Just please let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[14:52] | We can talk this through. I promise. | 我们能说通的 我保证 |
[14:54] | I’m begging you, Charlotte. Please don’t do this. | 求你了 夏洛特 别这样 |
[14:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:08] | Jumper’s been apprehended. Situation’s under control. | 跳楼者已被制服 情况在掌控中 |
[15:16] | Come on. You’re all right. | 好了 你没事了 |
[15:20] | So this is where you’ve been? | 这就是你一直待的地方 |
[15:26] | I’ll handle the questions. | 由我来提问 |
[15:29] | You owe me some answers. | 你来回答 |
[15:37] | I’ve had 20 years to piece together | 我用二十年的时间来重新拼凑起 |
[15:40] | the conspiracy that destroyed my life. | 这个毁了我一生的阴谋 |
[15:44] | But I still have one unanswered question. | 但我还有一个未解之谜 |
[15:50] | Did you betray me? | 你当年背叛了我吗 |
[15:53] | David, the night I lost you, | 大卫 我失去你的那晚 |
[15:55] | my heart broke and it never mended. | 整个心都碎了 而且从未愈合过 |
[15:58] | When I found out what Conrad had done, | 当我发现了康拉德的所作所为 |
[16:00] | I went straight to the D.A. to testify, | 我直接去找了地检官作证 |
[16:02] | But Conrad intercepted me. | 可康拉德在半路拦住了我 |
[16:05] | For years… | 多年来 |
[16:07] | he kept me in silence by threatening my children. | 他用孩子们做威胁 让我保持缄默 |
[16:12] | Our child. | 我们的孩子 |
[16:14] | I had no choice, so I became the good wife… | 我别无选择 只能做一个好妻子 |
[16:18] | until I couldn’t stand it anymore. | 直到我再也无法忍受… |
[16:22] | You were always the love of my life, David. | 你一直是我的毕生挚爱 大卫 |
[16:26] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[16:30] | No. No. | 不 别怕 |
[16:32] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I believe you. | 我不会伤害你的 我相信你 |
[16:37] | I still love you, Vee. | 我仍然爱你 维 |
[16:40] | I always have. | 一直都爱 |
[16:56] | You see, this is why we don’t give people a pass. | 明白了吗 所以不能随便让人通过 |
[16:59] | I can’t believe Charlotte almost… | 真不敢相信夏洛特差点… |
[17:00] | Well, she didn’t. All right? She’s gonna be fine, man. | 可她毕竟没有 对吧 她会没事的 |
[17:02] | Most of the jumpers that I’ve seen, | 我见过的多数想跳楼的人 |
[17:03] | they’re just doing it to try to get attention. | 他们只是为了引起注意 |
[17:07] | What if this is worse than that? | 如果这情况更糟呢 |
[17:08] | That’s for the psychiatrist to decide. | 那就要由精神病医生来判定了 |
[17:11] | You better get that checked out. | 你最好去检查一下 |
[17:12] | You landed pretty hard on that shoulder. | 你倒地的时候肩膀撞得挺重 |
[17:14] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[17:16] | I thought you said we don’t give people a pass. | 我还以为你说我们不能让人进来呢 |
[17:23] | Come on. While you’re getting a clean bill | 这么着 你跟医护人员 |
[17:24] | of health from the medics, | 拿健康证明书 |
[17:25] | I’ll check on Charlotte at the hospital. | 我去医院看一看夏洛特 |
[17:27] | Deal. Meet me back at the station. | 好的 警局见 |
[17:30] | I’ll catch a ride on the rig. | 我会搭便车回去 |
[17:35] | She’s lucky that you were here. | 她很幸运当时有你在这 |
[17:38] | What were you doing here? | 你来这干什么呢 |
[17:39] | Did she call you? | 她打电话叫你来的吗 |
[17:41] | No, I-I was just visiting a friend. | 不是 我只是来看一个朋友 |
[17:43] | It was a coincidence. | 巧合而已 |
[17:45] | That’s some coincidence. | 是挺巧的 |
[17:46] | Especially considering from the small part | 特别是从我听到的 |
[17:48] | of the conversation that I heard, | 一小部分对话来看 |
[17:50] | you two seem to have quite a history. | 你们之间似乎还有不少故事 |
[17:56] | So, who were you meeting? | 所以 你来见谁 |
[17:58] | Your friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[18:02] | Look, I almost lost someone really important to me up there, | 听着 我差点失去了对我很重要的人 |
[18:04] | So… | 所以说… |
[18:05] | No, of course. I understand. | 当然了 我理解 |
[18:09] | But whatever’s going on with you two, | 但是不管你们之间发生了什么 |
[18:11] | I’m sure you’ll get past it. | 我相信你能熬过去了 |
[18:13] | She owes you her life. | 她欠你一条命 |
[18:17] | Well, actually, she owes you. | 其实她欠的是你 |
[18:20] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢你 让一下 |
[18:32] | I’m here to meet Jerry Thomas. | 我来见杰瑞·托马斯 |
[18:34] | Of course, Mr. Lemarchal. | 好的 勒马尔查尔先生 |
[18:36] | Let me see if he’s ready for you. | 让我看看他有没有空 |
[18:40] | Stay the hell away from my sister. | 离我我妹妹远点 |
[18:42] | Did Charlotte call her big brother to come beat me up? | 夏洛特叫她大哥哥来打我吗 |
[18:44] | That’s pretty pathetic, Daniel. | 真是可悲 丹尼尔 |
[18:48] | Let go, or I’ll have that picture | 放手 不然我让你和那 |
[18:49] | of you and the dead redhead | 死掉的红发妞的照片 |
[18:50] | on every news blog in seconds. | 瞬间登满各大新闻博客 |
[18:54] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[18:56] | I’ll give you a call | 等你妹妹吸毒过量死了 |
[18:57] | when your sister O.D.’s. | 我会打电话通知你的 |
[19:00] | Daniel Grayson. | 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[19:01] | Miles Vanburen from the ledger. | 我是管帐本的迈尔斯·范布伦 |
[19:02] | Thanks for the invite. | 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[19:03] | Miles. Glad you could make it. | 迈尔斯 你能来真是太好了 |
[19:06] | How about a drink? | 喝一杯怎么样 |
[19:07] | I’m having deja vu. | 一切都似曾相识 |
[19:10] | All I’m missing is the blindfold. | 只差被蒙着眼睛了 |
[19:12] | You have to stop doing this. | 你不要这样 |
[19:13] | You’re driving yourself crazy. | 你会把自己逼疯了 |
[19:16] | Oh, right, it’s my fault you put me through hell. | 好吧 你把我带到地狱还是我的错 |
[19:19] | The shrink told you to take me home? | 精神科医生叫你带我回家吗 |
[19:21] | No. What the doctor said is you need to be with family | 不 医生说的是你应该和能帮你度过 |
[19:24] | who can help you through this. | 这一切的家人待在一起 |
[19:27] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[19:27] | I don’t want to be here with her or you! | 我不想跟你或她待在这里 |
[19:29] | Charlotte. Charlotte. Charlotte. Please. Please. | 夏洛特 夏洛特 求你了 |
[19:30] | Look, I know that you don’t trust me anymore, | 听着 我知道你再也不相信我了 |
[19:33] | but I am not lying to you when I say | 但是我没有跟你说谎 |
[19:36] | she’s the only person in the world | 她是现在这个世界上 |
[19:37] | you need to be listening to right now. | 你唯一需要聆听的人 |
[20:04] | The doctor was right. | 医生说得对 |
[20:08] | You should be with family right now. | 你现在应该和你的家人在一起 |
[20:13] | Thanks. I’ll do that. | 谢谢 我会照做的 |
[20:17] | I’m the one who kidnapped you, Charlotte. | 是我绑架你的 夏洛特 |
[20:23] | I can’t stand seeing you like this. | 你这样我再也看不下去了 |
[20:29] | I know I did the wrong thing, | 我知道我做错了 |
[20:32] | but you have to believe I did it for all the right reasons. | 但你要相信我有正确的理由 |
[20:35] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[20:42] | I’m your sister, Charlotte. | 我是你姐姐 夏洛特 |
[20:46] | I’m Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry that I scared you. | 对不起我吓到你了 |
[20:57] | Prison taught me that only when people are truly afraid | 监狱教会我 只有在恐惧中 |
[20:58] | can you see who they really are. | 你才能看清一个人的本来面目 |
[21:02] | Believing that you are innocent is all that kept me alive. | 相信你是无辜的是支撑我活下去的唯一动力 |
[21:06] | How are you alive? | 你怎么会活着 |
[21:09] | The world thought that you were stabbed 10 years ago. | 全世界都以为你十年前被捅死了 |
[21:11] | I was. | 是的 |
[21:18] | They rushed me to the infirmary. | 他们把我送到医院 |
[21:20] | I blacked out from the pain. | 我痛得昏了过去 |
[21:24] | And then, when I came to, I was out. | 然后 我醒来 就出来了 |
[21:29] | Where were you? | 你到哪去了 |
[21:31] | Were you in here? | 到这里来了吗 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:33] | The less you know, the better, for now. | 目前你知道得越少越好 |
[21:36] | It’s for your own safety | 这是为了你的安全着想 |
[21:40] | and the safety of our daughter. | 以及我们女儿的安全 |
[21:42] | I need to protect Charlotte. | 我要保护夏洛特 |
[21:45] | I wasn’t able to do that for Amanda. | 我没保护好阿曼达 |
[21:50] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她死了 |
[21:56] | You heard. | 你也听说了 |
[22:01] | What happened on that boat was a terrible tragedy. | 那艘船上发生的事是个悲剧 |
[22:07] | I can’t lose anyone else. | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[22:10] | I want to be in charlotte’s life, and in yours. | 我想回到夏洛特和你的生活里 |
[22:20] | S-say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[22:30] | It’s… | 这… |
[22:32] | it’s been years. | 已经好多年了 |
[22:35] | And a lot’s happened. | 而且发生了太多事 |
[22:38] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[22:41] | And then you kidnap me and bring me here | 然后你却绑架我到这里 |
[22:43] | without explaining where you’ve been, | 对这些年的行踪没有半句解释 |
[22:46] | and you say you want to pick up where we left off, and… | 你还想破镜重圆 |
[22:50] | I know it’s a lot, | 我知道我要求太多 |
[22:52] | but we can get through it, right? | 但我们会熬过去的 对吗 |
[22:54] | You don’t want an honest answer. | 你不会想听到我的真实答案 |
[22:58] | If you did, you would get me out of here | 如果你面对现实 就会把我放走 |
[23:00] | instead of making me your prisoner. | 而不是把我囚禁在这里 |
[23:01] | Prisoner? | 囚禁 |
[23:08] | Okay. Fine. Let’s go. | 那好吧 咱们走 |
[23:14] | You know, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t expect | 要说你父亲去世后 |
[23:16] | Lemarchal to crumble after your father’s death, | 我不希望勒马尔查尔倒台 那是假话 |
[23:18] | but your sister seems to have stabilized the company | 但你姐姐只用了半年时间就把公司局面 |
[23:21] | in only six months. | 稳定下来了 |
[23:22] | You should know my sister’s just a pretty face. | 你要知道 我姐姐就是个花瓶 |
[23:24] | I’m the one that’s making the deals | 我才是谈成生意 |
[23:26] | and bringing up the numbers. | 把业务额度抬高的那个人 |
[23:27] | Not paying his suppliers. | 还不付钱给供货商 |
[23:29] | I’d avoid business with this one, if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会尽量避开和他做生意 |
[23:31] | He owes me big. | 他欠了我一堆债 |
[23:33] | I-I don’t — | 我没有 |
[23:34] | Don’t play dumb with me, Gid! | 别给我装傻 小吉 |
[23:36] | I know what you took from me. | 我知道你从我这拿走了什么 |
[23:37] | You care to explain this? | 你可以解释一下吗 |
[23:39] | I-I swear to you, I don’t know what she’s doing. | 我向你发誓 我不知道她在说什么 |
[23:41] | Taking back what’s mine. | 这下物归原主了 |
[23:47] | This meeting is over. | 这次谈话结束了 |
[23:49] | I’m being set up. Jerry — | 杰瑞 我是被陷害的 |
[23:53] | Jerry, you — you got to believe me. | 杰瑞 你一定要相信我 |
[23:57] | You know, I hate to leave an unfinished drink, but… | 我也不想喝到一半就走 但是 |
[24:00] | Miles, I understand. | 迈尔斯 我理解 |
[24:02] | Duty calls. | 工作重要 |
[24:03] | Yeah, it’s Miles. Yeah, I got something big. | 我是迈尔斯 我这里有条大鱼 |
[24:11] | All this time, why didn’t you tell me? | 这么久以来 你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:14] | Believe me, I wanted to. | 相信我 我也想 |
[24:16] | Every part of me wanted to, but… | 我很想告诉你 但是 |
[24:21] | I had to protect you, | 我必须得保护你 |
[24:22] | And I think… | 而且我认为 |
[24:25] | that after everything I’d done, | 在我做了这么多事后 |
[24:30] | part of me felt like I didn’t deserve you. | 我不配做你的姐姐 |
[24:35] | But then I saw you today, and I recognized that pain. | 但今天 我看到痛苦在你身上重演 |
[24:47] | After I was taken away… | 在我被带走以后 |
[24:49] | I went from | 一直居无定所 |
[24:53] | shuffling around foster care… | 从孤儿院 |
[24:56] | to living on the streets… | 到流浪街头 |
[25:00] | to juvie. | 甚至到少管所 |
[25:04] | I was so alone. | 我实在太孤单了 |
[25:11] | And at a certain point, I — | 甚至在某些时候 我 |
[25:14] | I could only see one way out. | 我觉得死是唯一的出路 |
[25:30] | I know what you’re feeling, Charlotte. | 我能理解你的感受 夏洛特 |
[25:34] | But there is always another way to deal with this, | 但是总会有办法去解决的 |
[25:38] | a better way. | 一条更好的出路 |
[25:51] | Our father gave this to me. | 咱们父亲留给我这个 |
[25:58] | It has — | 里面是 |
[25:59] | the journals. | 日记本 |
[26:04] | They gave me the strength to survive. | 是这些日记给了我生存的力量 |
[26:07] | Hopefully they’ll do the same for you, | 我希望它们也能给你力量 |
[26:10] | and maybe you’ll understand why I did the things that I did. | 你就会明白我为什么要做这些事情 |
[26:19] | You spent three years fighting for a family | 你花了三年去扳倒一个家族 |
[26:22] | that was right in front of you. | 与他们正面交锋 |
[26:27] | And instead of embracing me, you used me and lied to me? | 你不仅没有接纳我 还利用并且欺骗我 |
[26:32] | Charlotte — | 夏洛特 |
[26:33] | Do you hear yourself? You chose revenge over me. | 你知道吗 你把复仇放在我之上 |
[26:38] | I didn’t think I had the choice. | 我当时也是没有办法 |
[26:40] | Well, you did. | 你有 |
[26:42] | And you can’t take it back. | 一切都覆水难收 |
[26:44] | You think you’re gonna make | 你认为你现在苦口婆心 |
[26:45] | some big, emotional plea, hoping that I’ll, what, | 我就能怎么着 |
[26:48] | forgive you for all the terrible things you’ve done to me? | 就原谅你加在我身上的所有不幸吗 |
[26:52] | Over what’s in this?! | 就靠这些就能原谅你吗 |
[27:12] | I came looking for you when my name was cleared. | 当我恢复清白 我就马上去找你了 |
[27:16] | Someone had, uh, moved into your house. | 但有人已经搬进你的房子 |
[27:22] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[27:23] | Well, I couldn’t stand being there. | 我再也无法待在那房子里 |
[27:25] | Every room held a memory of Conrad. | 每一间房都有康拉德的记忆 |
[27:29] | Well, memories get fuzzy. | 可能是我糊涂了 |
[27:31] | I never remember you ordering steak and eggs before. | 我从来不记得你会点牛排配荷包蛋 |
[27:36] | A lot’s changed, David. | 大卫 很多事情变了 |
[27:41] | How are you two over here? | 你们怎么样 |
[27:43] | Is everything okay with your order, hon? | 一切都还合口味吗 亲爱的 |
[27:45] | Did you drop your steak knife? | 是把餐刀弄掉了吗 |
[27:51] | No, it’s okay. | 没有 还在 |
[27:52] | You got it? | 你拿着吗 |
[27:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[28:03] | You’re still scared. Even here, you don’t trust me. | 你还是怕我 在这里你都不相信我 |
[28:07] | I haven’t really given you a reason to. | 我也没有给你相信我的理由 |
[28:09] | I got a second chance, | 我有了第二次机会 |
[28:10] | and all I’ve done is accuse you of unspeakable things. | 却用来冤枉你做过那些难以启齿的事 |
[28:16] | And I’ve done some unspeakable things of my own. | 我自己也做过很多难以启齿的事 |
[28:21] | David, what have you done? | 大卫 你做了什么 |
[28:29] | I killed Conrad. | 是我杀了康拉德 |
[28:33] | I saw his confession. | 我看到他认罪了 |
[28:35] | I heard the vile things he said to our daughter. | 我听到了他对我们女儿做的那些卑鄙的事 |
[28:38] | I couldn’t let him keep on herting you. | 我不能再让他继续伤害你 |
[28:42] | And I knew he’d drag you down with him. | 我知道他一定会把你也拖下水 |
[28:47] | I did it for you, Victoria. | 我这么做都是为了你 维多利亚 |
[28:52] | I… | 我… |
[28:54] | I would do anything for you. | 为你我不惜做任何事 |
[28:56] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[29:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:37] | You know, when my father used to say goodbye to me, | 知道吗 爸爸以前跟我说再见的时候 |
[29:39] | whether he was going to work or tucking me in, | 不管是去上班 还是哄我睡觉 |
[29:45] | he would always say, | 他总是会说 |
[29:48] | “Know how much I love you?” | “知道我有多爱你吗” |
[29:50] | Infinity times infinity. | 无穷无尽的爱 |
[29:56] | Used to say it every day. Twice a day. | 他每天都会说 每天两次 |
[29:58] | After a while, I’d say it without thinking, | 后来 我就只是机械的回答 |
[30:02] | without realizing what it really meant. | 忽略了这话的真正含义 |
[30:13] | Charlotte was right. | 夏洛特说得对 |
[30:17] | I chose revenge over her. | 在她和复仇之中 我选择了后者 |
[30:20] | You didn’t choose revenge, Ems. | 你并不是选择了复仇 艾米 |
[30:22] | You chose your father. | 你是选择了你父亲 |
[30:23] | But he’s gone, Nolan. | 可是他不在了 诺兰 |
[30:26] | I did it all for a dead man. | 我所做的一切只不过是为了一个死人 |
[30:27] | He’s never gonna know. | 他永远都不会知道 |
[30:30] | And Charlotte… | 可是夏洛特 |
[30:32] | She’ll never understand. | 她永远都不会理解 |
[30:36] | She’ll never forgive me. | 她永远都不会原谅我 |
[30:38] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[30:39] | You cannot control the way Charlotte feels, | 你无法左右夏洛特的情感 |
[30:42] | just the same way you can’t control how Jack felt | 就像你告之杰克真相时 |
[30:44] | when you told him. | 无法左右他的情感一样 |
[30:45] | And, I mean, look at you two now. | 看看你们两个 |
[30:47] | Maybe stronger than you ever were. | 现在也许比以前任何时候都坚强 |
[30:50] | Charlotte will come around. | 总有一天夏洛特会想通的 |
[30:54] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[30:55] | It’s never too late. | 永远都不会太迟 |
[30:57] | She just…Charlotte needs time. | 她只是 夏洛特需要时间 |
[31:01] | Maybe a very long time, but… | 也许会需要很长一段时间… |
[31:11] | Or not. | 也许不用了 |
[31:17] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[31:24] | I’m speechless. | 真无语了 |
[31:26] | You do remember they have the internet in Paris, right? | 你知道在巴黎也是有网络的吧 |
[31:29] | The board is going to flip. | 董事会将会改变主意的 |
[31:32] | Give it a rest. | 省省吧 |
[31:33] | You and Daniel planned this whole thing. | 是你和丹尼尔策划了这一切 |
[31:35] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[31:37] | Daniel told you about the redhead, didn’t he? | 丹尼尔跟你说了红发女的事 对吗 |
[31:44] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[31:46] | And I’m gonna need a damn good reason | 现在我需要一个合理的理由 |
[31:47] | not to do the same to you and your partner. | 否则我会对你和你的同伙做出同样的事 |
[31:52] | Daniel is not my partner. | 丹尼尔不是我的同伙 |
[31:54] | Whatever he did to you, he did on his own. | 不管他对你做了什么 都跟我无关 |
[31:57] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[31:58] | No. And I’ll prove it. | 没有 我会证明给你看 |
[32:13] | Yes, it’s Margaux Lemarchal for Jerry. | 我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 请找杰瑞 |
[32:17] | No, it’s urgent. Thanks. | 事情很紧急 谢谢 |
[32:20] | Jerry. I’m so sorry, um… | 杰瑞 真对不起… |
[32:23] | No, I assure you, | 不 我向你保证 |
[32:24] | everything that occurred was an act of sabotage | 发生的一切都是丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[32:27] | by Daniel Grayson. | 暗中搞的破坏 |
[32:29] | I would hate for you to dismiss my brother | 如果你因为一个不满的前雇员的行为 |
[32:31] | because of the actions of a disgruntled ex-employee. | 而解雇我弟弟的话 我会非常不满的 |
[32:37] | Yes. I understand. Thank you. | 是的 我明白 谢谢你 |
[32:44] | So, he has agreed to a second meeting, | 他答应再安排一次会谈 |
[32:46] | but he just boarded a plane to London | 但是他现在已经抵达伦敦 |
[32:47] | to meet with another company. | 与另一家公司会面 |
[32:49] | I’ll get you on the first flight out in the morning. | 我会给你安排明天最早一班飞机 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:52] | You’ll get me out there tonight. | 今晚就送我去 |
[33:05] | Well, I need a drink. How about you? | 我要喝一杯 你呢 |
[33:08] | I wish I could. | 真希望我也能喝一杯 |
[33:09] | I got to tuck Carl in | 我要哄卡尔睡觉 |
[33:10] | and then I got to work on the Stowaway because, uh, | 然后还要去偷渡者酒吧干活 |
[33:13] | the wiring’s a mess, and I can’t open till its fixed. | 那里电路一团糟 要修好了才能开业 |
[33:15] | Is there anything I can give you a hand with? | 有没有我能帮上忙的 |
[33:17] | I mean, I don’t know anything about electricity, | 虽然电路的事我一窍不通 |
[33:19] | but I’ve taken my share of taser shots in training. | 不过我可以教你怎么用泰瑟枪 |
[33:23] | Thanks, man, but you just, uh…rest that shoulder. | 谢了老兄 你还是好好休养肩膀吧 |
[33:27] | Speaking of, any word on your sister-in-law? | 对了 你弟妹怎么样了 |
[33:33] | I think she’s gonna be okay. | 我想她会没事的 |
[33:36] | Thanks for grabbing her. | 谢谢你拉住了她 |
[33:37] | All in a day’s work. | 职责所在 |
[33:39] | Besides, it never hurts to look like a hero | 而且在美女面前 |
[33:41] | in front of a beautiful woman. | 当当英雄总没坏处 |
[33:45] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:47] | Yeah, she’s…she’s interesting. | 她很有意思 |
[33:53] | Listen, Emily is, uh… She’s gone through a lot. | 艾米丽她 她吃了不少苦 |
[33:59] | She lost her fiance a few months back, | 几个月前她刚刚失去了未婚夫 |
[34:00] | so now is not the time to start anything. | 现在不是时候 |
[34:05] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:19] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:22] | Thanks for asking me. | 谢谢你叫我来 |
[34:25] | I’m glad you’re ready to… | 很高兴你准备好了… |
[34:26] | I can’t do this with you. | 我做不到 |
[34:31] | I mean, I just… I have so much I want to say, | 我是说 我有很多想说的 |
[34:33] | but I…I can’t without losing my temper. | 但我…我控制不住自己的脾气 |
[34:38] | So I wrote it down. | 所以我写下来了 |
[35:15] | Why do I have to fly commercial? | 我为什么要坐普通航班 |
[35:17] | What about our jet? | 我们的直升机呢 |
[35:18] | Not an option. | 不行 |
[35:19] | By the time it will be ready, you will be landing in Heathrow. | 等直升机准备好 你早该到希斯罗机场了 |
[35:23] | Now, the car service will take you directly to your meeting with Jerry. | 会有车直接送你过去跟杰瑞见面 |
[35:26] | I would like to see Daniel try and interrupt this one. | 很想看看丹尼尔这次怎么捣乱 |
[35:29] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[35:31] | I told you once the deal was done | 我跟你说过 一旦成交 |
[35:32] | I was gonna use it to take your job. | 我会用来抢你的工作 |
[35:35] | I’m just doing what dad would do… | 我只是在做爸爸会做的事 |
[35:37] | Putting the deal first. | 把交易放在第一位 |
[35:39] | We can fight out the rest when you return. | 等你回来我们再争其他 |
[35:42] | Well, if that’s the case, | 这样的话 |
[35:43] | enjoy your final days in my office. | 你好好珍惜坐在办公室的日子吧 |
[35:46] | Boarding pass, please? Passport? | 请出示登机牌和护照 |
[35:53] | Have a nice flight. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[35:59] | Get that mutt away from me. | 让这个杂种滚开 |
[36:00] | Get it away. Come on. | 快拉走啊 |
[36:02] | Sir, I’m gonna need to see your bag, if you don’t mind. | 先生 如果您不介意 我需要看看您的包 |
[36:04] | I do mind. I got a flight to catch. | 我很介意 赶飞机呢 |
[36:16] | Sir, has your bag been out of your possession at all | 先生 您到达机场以后 |
[36:18] | since arriving at the airport? | 这个包是否有别人接触过 |
[36:20] | No. | 没有 |
[36:24] | Hey, hey. What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[36:26] | Take it easy, man! | 别乱动啊 |
[36:29] | – That’s not mine. – You’re under arrest. | -那不是我的 -你被逮捕了 |
[36:30] | – That’s not mine. – You have the right to remain silent. | -不是我的 -你有权保持沉默 |
[36:31] | It’s not mine. Hey. | 那不是我的 等等 |
[36:32] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切可能会成为呈堂证供 |
[36:34] | – in a court of law. – Get off me, man. Get off me! | -接受法律审核 -放开我 你放开我 |
[36:35] | – You have the right to an attorney. – Get off me! | -你有权聘请律师 -放开我 |
[36:37] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你负担不起 |
[36:38] | one will be appointed to you. | 法院会为你指派一位 |
[36:40] | Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? | 你是否清楚我刚刚所说的话了 |
[36:43] | Au revoir, mon frere. | 再见了 我的兄弟 |
[36:54] | You wouldn’t believe what I just heard on the news. | 你不会相信我刚刚听到的新闻 |
[36:57] | Gideon got arrested for trying to smuggle drugs on a plane. | 吉迪恩因试图携带毒品上飞机而被逮捕了 |
[37:04] | That was an impressive move. | 这步棋走得不错啊 |
[37:06] | I had to act fast. | 我必须采取行动 |
[37:08] | Gideon confessed to killing that poor girl | 吉迪恩承认杀了那个可怜的女孩 |
[37:11] | and threatened to do the same to us. | 并威胁接下来会对付我们 |
[37:15] | So you got rid of him first. | 所以你先出手了 |
[37:18] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:20] | With that article out, there’s no way | 报道一出 我那弟弟 |
[37:21] | my brother will be able to talk himself out of this. | 绝对没办法从这件事脱身 |
[37:24] | Gideon is going to prison. | 吉迪恩要进监狱了 |
[37:26] | Although, for what he’s done, he deserves much worse. | 虽然他的所作所为应当受到更重的惩罚 |
[37:30] | Didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你还有这种本事 |
[37:33] | You underestimate me. | 你低估我了 |
[37:35] | And you misinterpreted that as a compliment. | 你误会了 这可不是夸赞 |
[37:40] | Still trying to protect my soul. | 你还在试图保护我的灵魂 |
[37:44] | It’s not evil inside us, Daniel. | 我们这不算邪恶 丹尼尔 |
[37:46] | It’s justice. | 这是公正 |
[37:48] | That’s where our power comes from. | 是我们力量的源泉 |
[37:50] | If we ignore it, we lose it. | 如果忽视 就会失去 |
[37:54] | I think it’s time to embrace that power | 我觉得是时候拥抱这力量 |
[37:56] | and stop fighting our impulses. | 不要再抑制自己的冲动了 |
[38:19] | Where are we going now? | 我们这是要去哪里 |
[38:22] | I was, uh, hoping that I could finally meet my daughter. | 我在想 终于能见见我女儿了 |
[38:26] | I know it will be hard on her, | 我知道她会很难接受 |
[38:27] | but you’ll be there to help her through it. | 不过你会陪着她度过 |
[38:33] | David. | 大卫 |
[38:36] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[38:40] | Is it Charlotte? Is she all right? | 是夏洛特吗 她还好吗 |
[38:44] | When you asked me where I’d been after I left Grayson Manor | 你曾问我离开格雷森庄园之后去了哪里 |
[38:50] | the truth is that I was locked up against my will. | 其实我是被人强制囚禁了 |
[38:54] | It was Conrad? | 是康拉德吗 |
[38:56] | No. Someone just as hateful. | 不 但那人也很令人憎恶 |
[39:04] | Because of her, | 就因为她 |
[39:05] | my relationship with Charlotte is in ruins. | 我跟夏洛特的关系毁于一旦 |
[39:09] | My life is in shambles. | 我的人生一片混乱 |
[39:12] | I cannot entertain a future with you | 我无法与你共度未来 |
[39:15] | until she’s been stopped. | 除非有人阻止她 |
[39:16] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[39:17] | No, David. You’ve already done enough. | 不行 大卫 你做的已经够多了 |
[39:20] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁 |
[39:32] | Her name is Emily Thorne. | 她叫艾米莉·索恩 |
[40:08] | Goodbye, sis. | 再见了 好姐姐 |
[40:22] | Are you all right? Is anyone else in there? | 你还好吗 里面还有人吗 |
[40:26] | No. It’s empty. | 没了 里面没人了 |