| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Wait for me! | 等等我 | 
| [00:05] | – I’m sorry, poppet. – No! Victoria! | -对不起 孩子 -不 维多利亚 | 
| [00:08] | I was locked up against my will. | 我被人强制囚禁了 | 
| [00:10] | I cannot entertain a future with you | 我无法与你共度未来 | 
| [00:13] | Until she’s been stopped. | 除非有人阻止她 | 
| [00:15] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁 | 
| [00:16] | Her name is Emily Thorne. | 她叫艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [00:19] | Take it easy, man! | 别乱动啊 | 
| [00:20] | – That’s not mine. – You’re under arrest. | -那不是我的 -你被逮捕了 | 
| [00:21] | Gideon is going to prison. | 吉迪恩要进监狱了 | 
| [00:25] | I’m begging you, charlotte. Please don’t do this. | 求你了 夏洛特 别这样 | 
| [00:31] | I’m your sister, charlotte. I’m Amanda. | 我是你姐姐 夏洛特 我是阿曼达 | 
| [00:40] | Goodbye, sis. | 再见了 好姐姐 | 
| [00:41] | Is anyone else in there? | 里面还有人吗 | 
| [00:43] | No. It’s empty. | 没了 里面没人了 | 
| [01:02] | What are you doing?! There’s no one in there! | 你干什么 里面没人了 | 
| [01:03] | It’s my bar! I can’t just let it burn! | 这是我的酒吧 我不能眼看着它烧了 | 
| [01:05] | The fire department’s on their way! | 消防队已经在路上了 | 
| [01:26] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [01:41] | I need more pressure over here. | 这边需要加大水压 | 
| [01:53] | Help! Someone help! | 救命啊 快来人 | 
| [01:55] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [01:58] | You okay? What happened? | 你没事吧 怎么回事 | 
| [02:00] | She was inside, she…! | 她在里面 她… | 
| [02:03] | I got you. | 我救出你了 | 
| [02:05] | Can you open your eyes for me? | 能睁开眼睛给我看看吗 | 
| [02:11] | Check your pulse. | 我检查下你的脉搏 | 
| [02:13] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 | 
| [02:18] | Get these people back! Move back! | 让这些人退后 都退后 | 
| [02:26] | Bring her back to the hospital. | 带她回医院 | 
| [02:42] | Lost for words, are you? | 你居然词穷了啊 | 
| [02:44] | I seem to remember a summer 10 years ago | 我好像想起了十年前的一个夏天 | 
| [02:47] | When this kind of thing happened on occasion. | 当时偶尔也会发生这种事 | 
| [02:51] | And I couldn’t get you to shut up. | 你当时可是滔滔不绝根本停不下来 | 
| [02:53] | Maybe I’m a different person now. | 也许我现在不一样了 | 
| [02:55] | I’ll say. | 难说 | 
| [03:02] | You know, you’re welcome to stay. | 你知道 我很欢迎你留下 | 
| [03:05] | More than welcome. | 不只是欢迎 | 
| [03:07] | I have a big morning. | 我明早还有重要的事 | 
| [03:08] | I called an emergency board meeting at Lemarchal. | 我召集了董事去勒马尔查尔开紧急会议 | 
| [03:11] | Right. To manage your brother’s not-so-quiet exit. | 对 要处理你弟弟的不太低调的退场 | 
| [03:15] | And find a new COO Before shareholders panic. | 还要在股东慌乱前找个新的运营官 | 
| [03:19] | I mean, who has to hire three COOs in six months? | 谁会在六个月内连换三个运营官啊 | 
| [03:22] | I’m starting to look like an idiot. | 我快成笑柄了 | 
| [03:25] | No, no, no, no, that came out wrong. | 不对不对 我说错了 | 
| [03:27] | No, I wasn’t referring to you. | 我不是说你 | 
| [03:29] | – I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. – Don’t worry. You didn’t. | -我没想让你难堪 -别担心 没事 | 
| [03:31] | It’s all right. You actually inspired me. | 没关系的 其实你还鼓舞了我 | 
| [03:35] | Tomorrow morning, the Gucci comes out of the cold storage, | 明早 古驰新款在商场露面 | 
| [03:38] | and my assault on Wall Street begins. | 我的突袭将在华尔街上演 | 
| [03:41] | Damn right it does. | 一定会的 | 
| [03:56] | 夏洛特 未接来电 | |
| [03:56] | Seriously? Somebody better have died. | 不是吧 最好是有人死了这种大事 | 
| [04:04] | – Wait! – I thought you said it was vacant. | -等等 -我记得你说这里是闲置的 | 
| [04:08] | What if there’s an alarm? | 要是有警报怎么办 | 
| [04:14] | There’s no sensors in the doorjambs, | 门上没有感应器 | 
| [04:15] | No motion detectors, no sticker in the window. | 没有运动探测器 也没有安全窗贴 | 
| [04:17] | I think we’re okay. | 我想我们没事的 | 
| [04:31] | This will do for now. | 暂时先这样吧 | 
| [04:32] | Shotguns. Good to have. | 散弹枪 有备无患 | 
| [04:36] | We won’t need them. | 我们不需要这些 | 
| [04:38] | We’ll stay quiet, keep the blinds drawn. | 我们安静待着 百叶窗拉好 | 
| [04:40] | No one will know we’re here. | 没人会知道我们在这里 | 
| [04:42] | – Yeah, like prisoners. – Not prisoners. | -是啊 像囚犯一样 -不是囚犯 | 
| [04:46] | We’re just being careful. It’s only temporary. | 只是小心行事 只是暂时的 | 
| [04:50] | Tomorrow, I’ll go see my banker, | 明天我就去找银行代理 | 
| [04:52] | and we’ll start looking for a place of our own. | 我们要找个属于我们自己的地方 | 
| [04:55] | I’ll leave in the morning and be back by noon. | 我早上出去 中午回来 | 
| [04:56] | – I’m going with you. – You can’t. | -我跟你一起去 -不行 | 
| [04:58] | What about this Emily Thorne? | 那艾米莉·索恩怎么办 | 
| [05:01] | What if she finds you first? | 要是她先发现你了怎么办 | 
| [05:03] | She better hope she doesn’t. | 她最好希望她别找到我 | 
| [05:05] | You need to stay inside for just a while longer. | 你得在这里多待一阵子 | 
| [05:08] | I cannot lose you again, David. | 我不能再失去你了 大卫 | 
| [05:10] | Once the world finds out about you, | 一旦世人发现你 | 
| [05:11] | There’ll be questions, questions about Conrad. | 就会有问题 关于康拉德的问题 | 
| [05:15] | And once you’re done answering them, | 一旦你回应了他们 | 
| [05:16] | We won’t have a moment to ourselves. | 我们就没有时间独处了 | 
| [05:19] | And I’m selfish. I can’t help it. | 我很自私 我控制不了 | 
| [05:22] | I don’t want to share you until I have to. | 不到万不得已 我不想跟别人分享你 | 
| [05:46] | Dude, I just heard on the radio. I got here as fast as I could. | 伙计 我刚听到广播 马上就赶来了 | 
| [05:49] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah, I got a few bumps and bruises, | 稍微有点擦撞伤 | 
| [05:53] | and my throat hurts from the smoke, but… | 嗓子被烟呛得有点疼 不过 | 
| [05:56] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 | 
| [05:57] | You actually ran into a burning building? | 你真的冲进了一栋着火的建筑 | 
| [05:59] | You do realize they don’t pay us extra for that, right? | 你知道这么做没有额外奖金的吧 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, well… | 我知道 | 
| [06:04] | I’m glad I did. | 但我很高兴我这么做了 | 
| [06:06] | So, you were walking past your friend’s bar, | 这么说 你当时正好经过朋友的酒吧 | 
| [06:08] | and you smelled smoke? | 闻到了烟味 | 
| [06:11] | I went ie to see if it was something small that I could put out, | 我本想去看看是不是我能扑灭的小火 | 
| [06:15] | But once I got in, it was out of control. | 可我一进去 火势就失控了 | 
| [06:20] | Something must’ve fallen on my head because… | 肯定有东西砸中了我的头 因为 | 
| [06:23] | Next thing I knew, Jack was carrying me out. | 接下来我知道的 就是杰克把我救出来了 | 
| [06:26] | We have to get her to a hospital for a C.A.T. Scan. | 我们得带她去医院做个断层扫描 | 
| [06:28] | One more question. | 还有一个问题 | 
| [06:29] | Was there anyone else inside? | 当时里面还有人吗 | 
| [06:34] | Miss Thorne… | 索恩小姐 | 
| [06:36] | Did you see anyone else? | 你还看见其他人了吗 | 
| [06:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [06:42] | No, there was no one else inside. Just me. | 里面没别人了 只有我 | 
| [07:03] | Ems? | 艾米 | 
| [07:06] | Well, don’t get up. | 别起来 | 
| [07:08] | These were supposed to spruce up your hospital room, | 这些应该能把你的病房装扮漂亮点 | 
| [07:11] | But I just came from there, | 可我刚从那里过来 | 
| [07:12] | And, weirdly, it’s empty and unspruced. | 很奇怪 房间没人 也没装饰 | 
| [07:16] | I checked myself out. | 我自己出院了 | 
| [07:18] | It’s a hospital, not a hotel. | 那是医院 不是酒店 | 
| [07:23] | I ran into your doctor, | 我遇见你的医生了 | 
| [07:24] | And he said that your lungs sustained some damage, | 他说你的肺部还有损伤 | 
| [07:27] | but that you are very lucky. | 不过你非常幸运 | 
| [07:29] | Another few minutes, | 要是再晚几分钟 | 
| [07:30] | You could’ve died of smoke inhalation. | 你就会被烟尘呛死了 | 
| [07:32] | See, this is what I hate about doctors. | 看吧 我就讨厌医生这点 | 
| [07:34] | They exaggerate. | 总是夸大其词 | 
| [07:35] | You know what? Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:36] | Pretend you’re indestructible, | 你就继续装作坚不可摧吧 | 
| [07:38] | But superheroes don’t get balloons. | 不过 超级英雄可得不到气球 | 
| [07:41] | And this isn’t just a sick call. | 我不是简单来探病的 | 
| [07:43] | I come bearing information. | 我有消息 | 
| [07:45] | According to twitter, | 推特上说 | 
| [07:47] | Your runaway lunatic, Victoria Grayson, | 你那个逃跑的疯病人 维多利亚·格雷森 | 
| [07:49] | Just emerged from her airbnb in hell or whatever hole she crawled out of. | 刚从地狱或者不管哪个洞里爬出来现身了 | 
| [07:54] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [07:55] | Less than an hour ago. | 半个多小时前 | 
| [07:57] | In midtown Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿中城 | 
| [08:01] | And you’re not moving. | 你没反应 | 
| [08:04] | You’re still not moving. And why are you not moving? | 你还没反应 你为什么没反应 | 
| [08:06] | There’s something else I have to do today. | 我今天还有别的事必须处理 | 
| [08:08] | I just tell you that your archenemy, | 我刚告诉你 不到两天前 | 
| [08:10] | who declared all-out war on you less than 48 hours ago, | 对你全面宣战的死敌 | 
| [08:13] | has surfaced, but… | 现在露面了 但… | 
| [08:15] | Well, you’ve got more pressing matters. | 你有别的 紧急事务 | 
| [08:19] | That’s what I said. | 正如我所说 | 
| [08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:27] | I would not want to be number one on your to-do list today. | 我今天不想被你排在日程第一项 | 
| [08:34] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:39] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:42] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. | -你来这儿干嘛 -找你 | 
| [08:44] | – I know this is your favorite hotel. – Really? | -我知道这是你最爱的酒店 -不是吧 | 
| [08:47] | You run away for the worst six months I can remember, | 在我度过人生最糟糕的六个月时 你逃跑了 | 
| [08:49] | and now you want to chat about my taste in lodging? | 现在你又想跟我聊我的住宿喜好吗 | 
| [08:51] | – I did not run away. – No, wait, no, wait, I apologize. | -我没逃跑 -不 等下 对不起 | 
| [08:53] | I did get your postcard from Bhutan, | 我收到你从不丹寄来的明信片了 | 
| [08:55] | and I would’ve written you back if I wasn’t busy | 我本想回复你的 | 
| [08:58] | ducking every single reporter in the country. | 可是我要忙着回避全国所有记者的围攻 | 
| [09:01] | What, you figured it’s finally safe to come home? | 怎么 你觉得终于可以安全回家了吗 | 
| [09:04] | Stop it now and listen. | 闭嘴 听着 | 
| [09:06] | I have never abandoned you. | 我从没抛弃过你 | 
| [09:09] | What do you want, mother? | 你想干嘛 妈妈 | 
| [09:11] | Is this the way it’s going to be? | 以后都得这样了吗 | 
| [09:13] | Okay. I just came back from three different banks. | 好吧 我刚从三家不同的银行回来 | 
| [09:17] | Every account that can be traced back to me, onshore, offshore, | 我所有的账户 境内的 境外的 | 
| [09:20] | has either been frozen or seized by the government. | 不是被冻结了 就是被政府接管了 | 
| [09:23] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 听起来挺合理 | 
| [09:24] | So, to get us back on our feet, | 为了能让我们立足 | 
| [09:26] | I need access to any assets or funds you may have hidden. | 我需要使用你可能藏匿的那些财产或资金 | 
| [09:30] | What assets or funds? | 什么财产或资金 | 
| [09:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [09:33] | You are the patriarch of this family now. | 你现在是这个家族的家长 | 
| [09:35] | That’s what the Grayson men do. | 格雷森家的男人都是这样的 | 
| [09:37] | How do you not put money aside to prepare for a rainy day? | 你怎么可能不存点钱以备不时之需 | 
| [09:40] | Because preparing for a rainy day is the exact behavior | 正是因为备不时之需 | 
| [09:42] | that brought on a damn monsoon six months ago, | 才导致了六个月前翻天覆地的变化 | 
| [09:45] | right when you disappeared. | 就在你消失时 | 
| [09:46] | And one day, I will tell you everything, | 终有一天 我会把一切都告诉你 | 
| [09:48] | but until then, all you need to know | 但在那之前 你只需知道 | 
| [09:50] | is that I’m going to make this family whole again. | 我会让这个家庭再重聚 | 
| [09:52] | Okay, well, good luck with that. | 好的 祝你好运 | 
| [09:55] | Oh, and since you care so much, | 既然你那么关心 | 
| [09:56] | you might want to know | 你也许想知道 | 
| [09:57] | that Charlotte’s hanging out with drug dealers, | 夏洛特在跟一个毒贩子约会 | 
| [09:59] | shoving God knows what up her nose, | 天知道她在吸食什么玩意 | 
| [10:01] | and she almost took a leap off the Maison Hotel. | 还有她差点从梅森酒店跳下来 | 
| [10:04] | So that’s the update. | 这就是最新情况 | 
| [10:05] | Let’s do this again in another six months. | 六个月后再聊吧 | 
| [10:32] | They said it started behind the wall. | 他们说火是从墙后开始着的 | 
| [10:36] | It’s all that old wiring. | 都怪那些老线路 | 
| [10:39] | Kept meaning to upgrade it, | 一直想改进 | 
| [10:40] | but there was always something else to do. | 但总被其他事耽搁 | 
| [10:41] | Never — never got around to it. | 从没 从没实施过 | 
| [10:46] | It’s not your fault. Stuff happens. | 这不是你的错 天有不测风云 | 
| [10:49] | My dad kept this place going for three decades. | 我爸爸经营这间酒吧三十年了 | 
| [10:52] | I can’t believe it went away overnight. | 不敢相信一晚上就毁于一旦 | 
| [10:59] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我甚至不知道该从哪儿开始收拾 | 
| [11:03] | For what it’s worth, | 这么说不知道有没有用 | 
| [11:05] | whenever I start coding a new piece of software, | 每当我开始编写一款新软件时 | 
| [11:07] | it invariably seems overwhelming. | 看起来总是难以对付 | 
| [11:10] | So what I do is this. | 所以我就这么做 | 
| [11:11] | I ask myself, what single part | 我问我自己 这个项目里 | 
| [11:15] | of this project is most important to me? | 哪部分对我来说最重要 | 
| [11:18] | Sometimes that gets me started. | 有时候这可以让我知道该从何做起 | 
| [11:20] | Your mileage may vary. | 因人而异 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah, maybe I’ll search for whatever photos or mementos | 也许我能抢救出来什么照片 | 
| [11:27] | I can salvage, stuff that’s… | 或者纪念品 那些… | 
| [11:29] | That’s irreplaceable. | 那些不可取代的 | 
| [11:31] | Good plan. | 好主意 | 
| [11:33] | I’ll go get a bin for the rest of it. | 我去找个垃圾箱装其他东西 | 
| [11:47] | Excuse me. Jack? | 抱歉打扰 杰克吗 | 
| [11:49] | Tom Mullen. I just want to apologize. | 汤姆·马伦 我只想跟你说声对不起 | 
| [11:52] | – I was here — – Last night. At the fire. | -我当时在这儿 -昨晚 在火灾现场 | 
| [11:54] | You were the guy who told me there was no one in here. | 是你告诉我屋里没人的 | 
| [11:55] | – Why would you say that?! – I’m so sorry. | -你为什么要那么说 -真的很抱歉 | 
| [11:57] | I didn’t know. It’s what that girl told me. | 我不知道 是那个女孩告诉我的 | 
| [11:59] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 | 
| [12:00] | The one who ran out of the bar. | 从酒吧里跑出来的那个 | 
| [12:01] | Before you got here. | 在你来之前 | 
| [12:02] | 19, maybe 20. | 大概19 20岁的样子 | 
| [12:04] | I think she worked here last summer. | 她去年夏天好像在这里打过工 | 
| [12:23] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 | 
| [12:24] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 | 
| [12:28] | Louise?! | 路易丝 | 
| [12:31] | – How did you — – I got out of Claremont! | -你怎么 -我离开克莱尔蒙特了 | 
| [12:34] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 | 
| [12:36] | You realize I didn’t intend to leave you there. | 你知道我没打算把你留在那儿吧 | 
| [12:38] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你理解的 不是吗 | 
| [12:40] | Well, it all worked out. | 全都解决了 | 
| [12:41] | After you escaped, Dr. Miller left. | 你逃跑后 米勒医生走了 | 
| [12:44] | You know, I think they fired him. | 我觉得他被解雇了 | 
| [12:46] | And his replacement reviewed my file | 接替他的那个人检查了我的病例后 | 
| [12:48] | and said I was “wrongfully committed.” | 说我是”错判入院” | 
| [12:51] | Amazing, right? | 不可思议 对吗 | 
| [12:52] | Yes, it is! | 是啊 | 
| [12:54] | Well, let’s spend the day together, | 咱们今天一起过吧 | 
| [12:56] | celebrate our freedom. | 庆祝我们的自由 | 
| [12:58] | Louise, I’m sorry. I can’t. | 路易斯 抱歉 我不行 | 
| [13:00] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [13:02] | Look, the truth is… | 事实上 | 
| [13:04] | I have nowhere to go. | 我无处可去 | 
| [13:06] | I was hoping we could talk, like we used to back in — | 我希望我们可以谈谈 就像以前在… | 
| [13:09] | Louise, I am in survival mode right now. | 路易斯 我现在自身难保 | 
| [13:11] | My children need me. They’re in great distress. | 我的孩子们需要我 他们正处于极其痛苦中 | 
| [13:14] | I have no resources. | 我也没办法 | 
| [13:16] | Okay? Nothing. | 好吗 无能为力 | 
| [13:19] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 | 
| [13:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [13:22] | Uh, I can help you. What do you need? | 我能帮你 你要什么 | 
| [13:25] | Go home, Louise. See your mother. | 回家去 路易斯 去找你妈妈 | 
| [13:28] | My mother? | 我妈妈 | 
| [13:29] | Have you forgotten what I told you about her? | 你忘记我之前跟你说过的她的事了吗 | 
| [13:32] | Darling, there’s really nothing I can do to help you now. | 亲爱的 我现在真的没法帮你 | 
| [13:35] | When things change, I’ll be in touch. | 等情况有所改变 我再联系你 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [14:10] | Jack, I’m so sorry. | 杰克 很抱歉 | 
| [14:14] | – You got my message? – Yeah. | -你收到我的短信了吗 -是的 | 
| [14:17] | You had a couple questions? | 你有些问题想问吗 | 
| [14:24] | I was hoping you could help me… | 我希望你能帮我 | 
| [14:26] | understand what happened last night. | 理解昨晚发生的事 | 
| [14:29] | I told you. I gave my statement. | 我跟你说过了 我录了口供 | 
| [14:32] | I know you did, | 我知道你录了 | 
| [14:34] | but there’s still a couple things I don’t get. | 但我还有些事不明白 | 
| [14:37] | Like what was Charlotte doing here? | 比如昨晚夏洛特来这里干嘛 | 
| [14:40] | Emily, I talked to a witness | 艾米丽 我跟目击证人谈过了 | 
| [14:41] | who said he thinks he saw her running out of here last night. | 他说他看见她昨晚从这里跑出去 | 
| [14:43] | Don’t — don’t treat me like I’m an idiot! | 别把我当傻瓜 | 
| [14:45] | – What happened?! – It depends. | -发生了什么事 -那得看情况了 | 
| [14:46] | Am I talking to Jack Porter my friend | 现在我面前的杰克·波特 | 
| [14:48] | or Jack Porter of the Suffolk County police department? | 是我的朋友 还是萨福克警局的警察 | 
| [14:50] | You’re talking to the guy who… who watched | 你面前的这个人昨晚眼睁睁看着 | 
| [14:52] | a huge part of his life go up in flames last night | 他从小长大的地方被烧成了灰烬 | 
| [14:53] | and deserves to know why! | 他有权知道真相 | 
| [15:03] | Yesterday, after we talked and Charlotte ran off, | 昨天我们谈过后 夏洛特就跑了 | 
| [15:06] | She called. She was calmer. She said… | 后来她找我 冷静些了 她约我 | 
| [15:09] | she wanted to meet at the Stowaway | 到偷渡者酒吧见面 | 
| [15:10] | and ask a few questions. | 说有事要问我 | 
| [15:12] | It never occurred to me not to believe her. | 我对此没有一丝怀疑 | 
| [15:15] | So… | 就是说 | 
| [15:16] | are you saying that she ambushed you? | 她偷袭了你 | 
| [15:19] | I didn’t see it coming. | 我没想到会这样 | 
| [15:21] | She knocked me out and… | 她把我击晕 | 
| [15:23] | set the bar on fire. | 放火烧了酒吧 | 
| [15:24] | And she left you for dead. Why are you covering for her? | 她把你扔在这儿烧死 你干嘛还护着她 | 
| [15:27] | ‘Cause after everything that I have put her through… | 因为我害她受了那么多苦 | 
| [15:29] | What? You deserved it? | 所以呢 你就活该吗 | 
| [15:31] | She tried to kill you, Emily! | 她想杀了你 艾米莉 | 
| [15:33] | So, now what? You… you guys are even? | 所以怎么着 你们现在扯平了 | 
| [15:34] | – She just walks away? – I’ll handle it. | -她就这么逍遥法外了 -我会处理的 | 
| [15:36] | That can’t be your answer! | 别给我打哈哈 | 
| [15:38] | What am I supposed to do with “I’ll handle it”? | 你会处理的 那我要怎么办 | 
| [15:40] | What does that even mean?! | 你究竟什么意思 | 
| [15:41] | It means I’m sticking to my statement, Jack. | 意思就是 我不会翻供的 | 
| [15:45] | No one else was in the bar. | 酒吧里当时没人 | 
| [15:47] | I’m gonna deal with this the way I have to. | 我要用我的方式来处理 | 
| [15:48] | Feel free to do the same. | 你也可以选自己的方式 | 
| [16:20] | Oh, my angel! | 我的宝贝 | 
| [16:23] | oh! I know. | 我知道 | 
| [16:26] | You’ve been all alone, and I haven’t been there for you. | 你这阵子一直孤身一人 我没能陪着你 | 
| [16:34] | It’s so much more than that. | 我不只是孤单 | 
| [16:36] | It’s okay. I’m here now. | 没事 我来了 | 
| [16:38] | Charlotte, tell me everything. | 夏洛特 把一切都告诉我 | 
| [16:52] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [16:54] | Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke. | 艾米莉·索恩就是阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [16:58] | And she’s been lying about it this whole time. | 她一直都在骗我们 | 
| [17:05] | – How did you learn of this? – She told me. | -你怎么知道的 -她自己告诉我的 | 
| [17:09] | Either out of guilt or shame or… | 可能是处于羞愧之类的吧 | 
| [17:13] | just to torture me. | 也可能就是为了折磨我 | 
| [17:16] | Did you know? | 你知道这事 | 
| [17:20] | I’ve suspected for some time. | 我怀疑了一阵子了 | 
| [17:22] | I wanted to get confirmation | 我想找到证据 | 
| [17:23] | and find the right time to tell you, | 再挑个适当的时机告诉你 | 
| [17:25] | but when I confronted her, she denied it. | 但我找她对峙时 她矢口否认了 | 
| [17:28] | But don’t you worry. | 不过别担心 | 
| [17:29] | That pathological creature | 这个变态的小婊子 | 
| [17:30] | is going to get what she deserves. | 马上就要罪有应得了 | 
| [17:34] | And what about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [17:36] | – Will I? – What do you mean? | -我也会遭报应吗 -什么意思 | 
| [17:41] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 | 
| [17:43] | I tried to kill her. | 我想杀了她 | 
| [17:46] | Last night, I went out of my mind, and I started a fire. | 昨晚 我失去理智 放了一把火 | 
| [17:52] | But she survived. | 但她没死 | 
| [17:54] | And she knows it was me. | 她知道是我干的 | 
| [17:55] | And I have never been more afraid. | 我现在好害怕 | 
| [17:57] | – You don’t know what she’s capable of. – Oh, I do. | -你不知道她的手段的 -我知道 | 
| [18:00] | She’s the one who kidnapped me. | 是她绑架了我 | 
| [18:02] | And she’ll come after me again! | 她会再来追杀我的 | 
| [18:03] | I won’t let her. | 我不会让她得逞的 | 
| [18:06] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 | 
| [18:07] | You’re going to come live with us. | 你要搬去和我们一起 | 
| [18:10] | And we’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你的 | 
| [18:13] | We? Who else? | 你们 还有谁 | 
| [18:18] | Your father, Charlotte. | 你的父亲 夏洛特 | 
| [18:21] | Your real father. | 你的亲生父亲 | 
| [18:24] | David Clarke is alive. | 大卫·克拉克还活着 | 
| [18:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [18:31] | I was just coming down to meet you when the doorman called. | 我刚准备下楼找你呢 看门人就打来了 | 
| [18:33] | They give away your table at Balthazar? | 他们没给你留着位子吗 | 
| [18:36] | Nah, man, that place is so loud. I hate it. | 别提了 伙计 那地方吵死了 烦人 | 
| [18:38] | I had a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 | 
| [18:40] | I grabbed some sandwiches from Zabar’s. I got corned beef. | 我买了三明治 咸牛肉味的 | 
| [18:44] | I figured we could just, you know, maybe chill. Eat it here? | 我们可以随便点 就在这儿吃了吧 | 
| [18:47] | I mean, it is…is a kick-ass pad. | 这儿的电视可大了 | 
| [18:51] | Where no one on the street will spot you with me. | 也没人会看见我俩在一起 | 
| [18:53] | Come on, it’s not exactly like that. | 别这样 我不是那个意思 | 
| [18:55] | It’s a little like that. | 有点那个意思啊 | 
| [18:59] | I’ve always been straight with you, | 我跟你从来都是有话直说 | 
| [19:00] | Even back when I told you I was gonna copy your econ final. | 当年经济学期末考要抄你的 我都直说的 | 
| [19:04] | Look, I tried to get you into our firm, | 我也想把你弄进我们公司 | 
| [19:05] | but that was a nonstarter. | 但希望不大 | 
| [19:08] | Pritchard doesn’t even want me talking to you. | 普理查德甚至不希望我见你 | 
| [19:09] | – What? You serious? – Yeah. | -什么 真的吗 -是啊 | 
| [19:13] | And I made some more calls to push you further, | 为了你 我又试了几家 | 
| [19:15] | but it’s a broken record. | 但都不行 | 
| [19:16] | Blackstone people, Morgan Stanley, | 黑石集团 摩根史坦利投资公司 | 
| [19:19] | they hear your last name, and they shut down. | 他们一听到你的姓 就挂了电话 | 
| [19:21] | What, so no one’s gonna hire me? | 也就是说 没人愿意雇我 | 
| [19:22] | Nobody’s gonna meet with you. | 没人愿意见你 | 
| [19:25] | It’s not gonna be like that forever. | 不过不会一直这样的 | 
| [19:27] | Finance has a short memory. | 金融界的人向来很健忘的 | 
| [19:29] | And what do I do in the meantime, Jamie? | 那这段时间我怎么办 吉米 | 
| [19:31] | Get away for a while… six months, a year. | 出去避个一年半载 | 
| [19:34] | Take some time and smell the roses. | 去放松放松 | 
| [19:36] | Give people a chance to move on to the next scandal. | 等到下桩丑闻一出 你就有机会了 | 
| [19:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:48] | Can you tell I’ve been crying? | 看得出我哭过吗 | 
| [19:50] | I want the first time I meet him to be… | 我不想他第一次见我就… | 
| [19:52] | Oh, Charlotte. You look beautiful. | 夏洛特 你美极了 | 
| [19:56] | Now, remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的话 | 
| [19:57] | We can’t overload David. He’s fragile. | 我们不能刺激大卫 他还很脆弱 | 
| [20:00] | There are some things that we can’t ask him | 有些事不要问他 | 
| [20:02] | and others that we can’t tell him. | 还有些事 别告诉他 | 
| [20:04] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 | 
| [20:08] | Like the fact that Amanda’s still alive? | 比如阿曼达还活着吗 | 
| [20:10] | Trust me, | 相信我 | 
| [20:11] | your father will find out about his other daughter, | 你父亲会发现另一个女儿的存在的 | 
| [20:14] | And when he does, it’ll be the real story | 他会完完整整地发现 | 
| [20:17] | of how she viciously dedicated herself | 她是如何处心积虑地 | 
| [20:19] | to our destruction and our suffering. | 让我们受苦受罪的 | 
| [20:26] | He’s going to love you. | 他会爱你的 | 
| [20:33] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [20:35] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [20:38] | David, meet your daughter. | 大卫 来看看你女儿 | 
| [20:55] | I don’t know how you did it, | 我不知道你怎么办到的 | 
| [20:56] | but you managed to knock the whole security system offline | 但你在终端上瞎捣鼓了一下 | 
| [21:00] | when you messed with the terminal. | 整个保安系统就被你搞瘫痪了 | 
| [21:01] | Uh, it’s my house, Nolan, | 这是我家 诺兰 | 
| [21:03] | So by definition, I didn’t mess with anything. | 所以我不是捣鼓 | 
| [21:05] | I just used it. | 我只是用了下电脑 | 
| [21:06] | Okay, this is not a toaster oven. | 这可不是烤箱 | 
| [21:08] | This is a highly calibrated CPU with an int– | 这是个校准度极高的中央处理器 | 
| [21:12] | Okay, fine, be technologically ignorant. | 算了 你就继续当个技术小白吧 | 
| [21:16] | What’s so important about 1760 south pine road? | 松南路1760号有什么特别的 | 
| [21:20] | What’s there? | 那里有什么 | 
| [21:21] | Someone I need to talk to. | 有我要找的人 | 
| [21:24] | I used your very impressive computer… | 我用你的高级计算机 | 
| [21:26] | To a ping a cellphone. | 定位了一个电话 | 
| [21:27] | Charlotte’s, right? | 夏洛特的 是不是 | 
| [21:29] | What? I connected the dots. | 怎么了 我就推理了一下 | 
| [21:30] | So, what is the plan anyway… | 你有什么计划 | 
| [21:32] | Go find her hideaway and return the favor? | 找到她的藏身处 然后报仇吗 | 
| [21:35] | I don’t know… maybe slap baby sis around a little, | 我不知道…也许扇妹妹几个耳光 | 
| [21:37] | – get payback for trying to kill you. – I am not gonna go hurt her. | -以报复她试图杀你 -我不会伤害她的 | 
| [21:39] | Then what? | 不然想怎样 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [21:44] | No, you don’t think that you can talk to her, do you? | 你不会以为你能跟她聊吧 | 
| [21:46] | Rehabilitate her, have an Oprah Moment. | 改造她 来个奥普拉瞬间 | 
| [21:48] | That plan is worse. | 这计划更糟 | 
| [21:49] | – It won’t work. – You don’t know that. | -行不通的 -你不知道 | 
| [21:51] | I know that you told her everything | 我知道你把真相告诉她了 | 
| [21:52] | and she rejected you | 她不接受你 | 
| [21:54] | and then tried to toast you like a marshmallow. | 而且试图把你当棉花糖烤 | 
| [21:56] | – What’s to be gained? – I don’t know, okay? | -能有什么进展 -我不知道 好吗 | 
| [21:59] | All I know is I messed with Charlotte’s life, | 我只知道我搞砸了夏洛特的人生 | 
| [22:00] | and she didn’t deserve it. | 她不该有那样的遭遇 | 
| [22:02] | Nolan, she is in so much pain. | 诺兰 她痛苦不已 | 
| [22:04] | And she is not the only one. | 不是只有她那样 | 
| [22:05] | I almost lost you last night. | 我昨晚差点失去你了 | 
| [22:07] | I’m still here. | 我还活着 | 
| [22:08] | And I’m going to try to get through to Charlotte again. | 而且我会再试着去开解夏洛特 | 
| [22:10] | You can try to stop me, but we both know how that will end up. | 你可以阻止我 但你我都知道结果会怎样 | 
| [22:14] | All right, do you have a plan? | 好吧 你有计划了吗 | 
| [22:15] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:16] | Okay, perfect… | 好吧 好极了 | 
| [22:17] | No plan, no list of bad guys, | 没有计划 没有坏人名单 | 
| [22:19] | no photograph with their faces on it, nothing. | 没有他们的照片 什么也没有 | 
| [22:21] | So, what, | 所以怎样 | 
| [22:22] | you’re just gonna walk blindly into the line of fire? | 你就这么轻率地去飞蛾扑火吗 | 
| [22:25] | Sometimes that’s the only way in. | 有时那是唯一的办法 | 
| [22:35] | I remember your eyes. | 我记得你的眼睛 | 
| [22:38] | You couldn’t. | 不可能 | 
| [22:40] | When did you see me? | 你什么时候见过我 | 
| [22:42] | I brought you to the courthouse when you were a baby | 你还是婴儿时 我带你去过法院 | 
| [22:43] | so he could see your face. | 让他看看你的样子 | 
| [22:45] | I looked close in case I never got another chance. | 我仔细地看你 以防以后没机会了 | 
| [22:50] | How did this happen? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [22:51] | How is it that you’re sitting right in front of me? | 你怎么会活生生地坐在我面前 | 
| [22:56] | I know that this isn’t fair, | 我知道这话不公平 | 
| [22:59] | but I’d rather hear more about you. | 但我更想知道你的情况 | 
| [23:02] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我不知道从何说起 | 
| [23:03] | Tell him about the past few years. | 告诉他过去几年的事 | 
| [23:05] | They weren’t easy for any of us, | 我们都过得不容易 | 
| [23:07] | and I certainly wasn’t at my best, | 我明显没在我的最佳状态 | 
| [23:09] | but Charlotte was always my touchstone. | 但夏洛特一直是我的标准所在 | 
| [23:12] | She was everything that was good. | 她代表一切美好的事物 | 
| [23:14] | And whenever I felt like giving up, | 每当我想放弃的时候 | 
| [23:17] | I just had to look at her face. | 我只需看着她的脸 | 
| [23:19] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [23:21] | From the moment she knew that you were her father, | 当她知道你是她的亲生父亲时 | 
| [23:23] | she was determined to prove your innocence. | 她就下定决心要证明你的清白 | 
| [23:26] | – You were? – Mom, stop. | -是吗 -妈妈 别说了 | 
| [23:27] | It was Charlotte who elicited Conrad’s confession | 是夏洛特引导康拉德在全世界面前 | 
| [23:31] | for all the world to hear. | 供认了自己的罪行 | 
| [23:32] | David, she exonerated you. | 大卫 是她帮你洗脱罪名的 | 
| [23:37] | I-I think I’m feeling a little, uh… | 我…我想我有点… | 
| [23:39] | No, I-I-I get it. | 不 我…明白的 | 
| [23:40] | I think this whole thing has to be… | 我想这整件事一定… | 
| [23:42] | really overwhelming. | 让人喘不过气来 | 
| [23:46] | Look, it’s getting cold. | 越来越冷了 | 
| [23:48] | I’ll see if I can find some firewood. | 我去找些木柴 | 
| [23:50] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特… | 
| [23:52] | I am so happy to meet you. | 我很高兴见到你 | 
| [24:03] | Everything you told him wasn’t true. | 你告诉他的都不是真的 | 
| [24:05] | I told him no lies. | 我没对他说谎 | 
| [24:06] | But isn’t the real me good enough? | 难道真正的我不够好吗 | 
| [24:08] | Oh, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [24:10] | I wish you could see what I see. | 真希望你能看到我看到的 | 
| [24:13] | That the real you is better than even you know. | 真正的你 好得超乎你的想象 | 
| [24:17] | You’re running on fumes, darling. | 你有点虚脱了 亲爱的 | 
| [24:19] | Lie down. Get some rest. Here. | 躺下来休息一下 来 | 
| [24:28] | Well, maybe your friend was exaggerating. | 也许是你朋友说得太夸张了 | 
| [24:30] | He couldn’t have talked to every firm in the city. | 他不可能跟城里的所有公司都聊过 | 
| [24:32] | That’s what I thought, | 我也是那么想的 | 
| [24:33] | so I made some calls after he left. | 所以他离开后我打了几个电话 | 
| [24:35] | They all said the same thing. | 他们都说一样的话 | 
| [24:37] | I mean, with a story like mine, I don’t think I’d hire me. | 我有那样的过去 连我都不会雇用自己的 | 
| [24:40] | There is a way that I can help. | 我有办法帮你 | 
| [24:43] | No, I-I can’t go back to Lemarchal. | 不 我不能回勒马尔查尔去 | 
| [24:44] | I’m not suggesting that. | 我不是那个意思 | 
| [24:46] | But I see you I can explain to your departure | 我可以帮你解释你为什么离场 | 
| [24:48] | and get a half dozen upper-level execs | 并且让六个高管 | 
| [24:50] | – to sit down with you. – Margaux, it’s not an option. | -坐下跟你谈 -玛尔戈 那样行不通的 | 
| [24:51] | There are people who owe me favors. | 很多人欠我人情 | 
| [24:53] | Which is why you can’t do it. | 所以你才不能那么做 | 
| [24:55] | Spending your capital to vouch for me would damage your company, | 用你的人情资本为我担保会破坏你公司的形象 | 
| [24:58] | your credibility as CEO. | 和你作为首席执行官的信誉 | 
| [24:59] | – I don’t care. – Well, I do. | -我不在乎 -可是我在乎 | 
| [25:01] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:02] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:05] | Because you’ve worked hard for it. | 因为你一直很努力工作 | 
| [25:08] | And… | 还有呢 | 
| [25:11] | And it might be nice to have one thing in my life | 还有 我人生中能有一件不那么灾难的事 | 
| [25:13] | that isn’t a complete disaster. | 可能会挺好的 | 
| [25:16] | So I’m your incomplete disaster. | 所以我是你的不完全灾难 | 
| [25:20] | Well, so far. | 起码目前是 | 
| [25:45] | That’s close enough. | 别再靠近了 | 
| [25:49] | I’m not here for you. | 我不是来找你的 | 
| [25:51] | I’m here to talk to Charlotte. | 我是来跟夏洛特聊聊的 | 
| [25:52] | You won’t be talking to anyone | 你别想跟任何人聊 | 
| [25:54] | for the rest of what’s about to become a very short life | 你的人生可能会非常短暂了 | 
| [25:56] | unless you get the hell out of here. | 除非你马上离开这里 | 
| [25:59] | Charlotte’s inside. | 夏洛特在里面 | 
| [26:01] | I’m not leaving until I talk to her. | 不见到她我是不会离开的 | 
| [26:03] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [26:04] | Charlotte, it’s Emily. | 夏洛特 我是艾米莉 | 
| [26:07] | I just want to talk to you, nothing more. | 我只想跟你聊聊 仅此而已 | 
| [26:10] | Only the two of us know exactly what happened | 只有我和你知道昨晚在偷渡者酒吧 | 
| [26:12] | at the Stowaway last night. | 到底发生了什么事 | 
| [26:15] | And that’s how it’s going to stay. | 我不会让第三个人知道 | 
| [26:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [26:22] | I know you’re in a bad place. | 我知道你现在的处境很糟 | 
| [26:25] | And it’s a place that I helped put you. | 是我把你置于这样的处境的 | 
| [26:28] | But I want you to know that, whether you believe me or not, | 但我想让你知道 不管你相信与否 | 
| [26:31] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [26:34] | Enough of your lies. | 你别再说谎了 | 
| [26:35] | Now go, Emily, | 现在离开 艾米莉 | 
| [26:37] | or I swear to god, I will… | 否则我发誓我会… | 
| [26:38] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 | 
| [26:41] | You keep looking to the woods like you’re waiting | 你一直看着树林 好像在等 | 
| [26:42] | for the cavalry to come save you. | 骑士过来救你 | 
| [26:44] | I’m not the one who needs saving. | 需要被拯救的可不是我 | 
| [26:46] | So do it. | 那动手啊 | 
| [26:48] | Shoot. | 开枪啊 | 
| [26:49] | End this whole thing right now. | 现在就结束这一切 | 
| [26:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:57] | That would be too easy. | 那样太容易了 | 
| [26:59] | I owe you so much more than a quick death. | 我要给你的远不止一场痛快的死亡 | 
| [27:05] | Buckle up, sweetheart. | 系好安全带 亲爱的 | 
| [27:32] | Officer Hunter. | 亨特警官 | 
| [27:35] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 | 
| [27:35] | You really shouldn’t sneak up on a guy in uniform like that. | 你真的不该那样偷偷走近一个制服男 | 
| [27:38] | – I’m — I’m liable to… – accidentally shoot me? | -我很容易… -不小心对我开枪吗 | 
| [27:40] | I was gonna say “Gasp in a really unmanly way,” | 我原本想说”表现得很没男子气概” | 
| [27:43] | But, yeah, I guess that’s… that’s possible, too. | 不过我想…开枪也是有可能的 | 
| [27:47] | I heard about that fire. | 我听说那场火灾了 | 
| [27:48] | I’m glad you’re doing all right. | 看你恢复不错 我就放心了 | 
| [27:49] | Yeah, thanks. | 是不错 谢谢 | 
| [27:53] | So, what are you doing out here? | 你在这郊外做什么 | 
| [27:55] | I was — I was investigating | 我接到报告 | 
| [27:56] | reports of kids drinking up in these woods. | 有未成年在这喝酒 就来查查 | 
| [27:59] | And I saw what looked like an abandoned vehicle. | 然后就看到这辆看起来像废弃的车 | 
| [28:02] | Maybe a motorist in distress. | 说不定这车主出了什么意外 | 
| [28:04] | Cool car, by the way. It’s electric, yeah? | 话说车挺帅的 是电动的吗 | 
| [28:08] | So, where does it, you know, plug in? | 这车是从哪里充电 | 
| [28:10] | It’s top secret. | 这可是秘密 | 
| [28:13] | No, but as you can see, | 开玩笑的 不过你也看到了 | 
| [28:14] | The car’s not abandoned, I’m not in distress, | 车没有被弃 车主也平安无事 | 
| [28:17] | and, no, I have not been drinking. | 以及 我也没有喝酒 | 
| [28:20] | I wasn’t gonna ask. | 我也没怀疑你 | 
| [28:23] | Maybe I was gonna ask what you were doing out here… | 我其实想问问你在这荒郊野岭 | 
| [28:26] | in the middle of nowhere. | 是为了什么事情 | 
| [28:29] | Well, I like to get out and clear my head. | 我喜欢出门走走 清静一下 | 
| [28:31] | Some people like to go to the beach. | 有些人喜欢去沙滩 | 
| [28:32] | I go for a walk in the woods. | 而我偏爱树林 | 
| [28:36] | It’s still legal, right? | 这不违法吧 | 
| [28:38] | Yes. Yes, I think so. | 我想是合法的 | 
| [28:41] | Listen, for what it’s worth, I’m the same way. | 无论如何 我和你顺路 | 
| [28:43] | I’m a “walk in the woods” Kind of guy. | 我也喜欢在树林散心 | 
| [28:46] | So, should you ever want any company… | 想问问你需不需要人陪同 | 
| [28:50] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [28:57] | You’re not ever gonna want company, are you? | 你其实一点都不想让人陪 对吧 | 
| [29:02] | Probably not. | 大概吧 | 
| [29:16] | Simon. | 赛门 | 
| [29:17] | Is there a problem? | 出了什么问题吗 | 
| [29:19] | Your bill. | 你的账单有问题 | 
| [29:20] | It hasn’t been paid in two months. | 你已经欠了两个月的帐 | 
| [29:22] | You left us no choice. | 我们也没办法 | 
| [29:24] | Did you try my credit card? | 你们试过我的信用卡吗 | 
| [29:26] | Declined. | 被拒了 | 
| [29:28] | I took the liberty of packing up your suite | 恕我冒昧 收拾了你的行李 | 
| [29:29] | and checking you out. | 并且要注销你的登记 | 
| [29:31] | Your bags will be downstairs. | 你的行李会放在楼下 | 
| [29:32] | You’ve been a valued guest, Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 您一直以来都是这的贵客 | 
| [29:35] | We wish you the best of luck. | 我们祝您一切顺利 | 
| [29:42] | Oh, will you be needing a taxi voucher? | 对了 请问您需要出租车代金券吗 | 
| [29:45] | No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [29:49] | Am I still welcome in the hotel bar? | 我还能光顾这里的酒吧吗 | 
| [29:51] | Absolutely. | 我们当然欢迎 | 
| [29:52] | As long as you pay cash. | 只要您能拿得出现金 | 
| [29:58] | You stared down the barrel of a shotgun | 你盯着一把猎枪的枪口 | 
| [30:00] | held by Victoria’s bitchy trigger finger, | 持枪的还是贱人维多利亚 | 
| [30:03] | and you dared her to shoot you? | 你居然还敢让她开枪 | 
| [30:05] | Remind me never to play poker with you. | 你这胆子 请提醒我别跟你玩扑克 | 
| [30:08] | I wasn’t bluffing. | 我并不是在虚张声势 | 
| [30:10] | Well, maybe consider yourself lucky | 怎么说都算你走运 | 
| [30:12] | she didn’t have the guts to do it. | 她可能没这个胆量杀你 | 
| [30:13] | It wasn’t luck or guts. | 这可不是因为运气或者胆量 | 
| [30:14] | Victoria didn’t shoot me because — | 维多利亚不想杀我 是因为 | 
| [30:16] | Because she didn’t want to do it in front of Charlotte. | 因为她不想当着夏洛特面前这么做 | 
| [30:18] | No, that wouldn’t stop her, | 不 这也阻止不了她 | 
| [30:19] | although Charlotte is the reason | 但夏洛特是唯一能阻止我 | 
| [30:20] | that I’m not heading over there right now | 冲到那里 | 
| [30:22] | to wrap that gun around Victoria’s neck. | 用枪管勒住维多利亚的脖子的理由 | 
| [30:25] | No, Victoria… | 维多利亚 | 
| [30:27] | has something else planned. | 肯定有别的打算 | 
| [30:30] | For three years, | 这三年来 | 
| [30:32] | I’ve watched and predicted her every move. | 我能预见和知晓她的每一步棋 | 
| [30:36] | But this, I… | 但这次 我 | 
| [30:38] | I can’t see it. | 我真看不懂 | 
| [30:40] | I’m missing part of the picture. | 这里面少了些我不知道的线索 | 
| [30:42] | What did she say to you? | 她对你说了什么 | 
| [30:44] | She owes you so much more than a quick death? | 你欠她太多 她不会让你痛快死去 | 
| [30:49] | It was the way she said it… | 我疑惑的是她说话的样子 | 
| [30:52] | like she knows something I don’t. | 像是有什么事情我不知情 | 
| [30:58] | Well, on a completely unrelated note, | 话说 有件跟这个毫无关联的事 | 
| [31:00] | I’m gonna crash here for a couple of nights, | 我要在这住上几天 | 
| [31:02] | Bunk in the pool house, | 铺好泳池 | 
| [31:04] | reboot the security system, | 重启保安系统 | 
| [31:06] | keep an eye on you. | 还有看着你 | 
| [31:08] | A completely unrelated note? | 这还说没关系 | 
| [31:11] | Well, I won’t take no for an answer. | 反正你反对我也不听 | 
| [31:21] | I am digging the new look. | 我被这新装潢闪到了 | 
| [31:23] | Oh, yeah, I’m going for a post-apocalyptic bar thing. | 当然 我走的是末日后风格路线 | 
| [31:27] | It’s cool. Very “Mad max.” | 挺酷的 有点像电影《疯狂麦克斯》 | 
| [31:28] | I think the tourists will eat it up. | 游客们肯定会爱惨这里 | 
| [31:32] | Everybody at the station sends their best. | 部门里的人都向你发来慰问 | 
| [31:33] | And the, another word | 还有个消息 | 
| [31:35] | from our Dalmatian loving friends across the street | 消防部门的朋友说 | 
| [31:37] | is that fire investigation’s ruling it an accident. | 他们判定这是起意外事故 | 
| [31:42] | They’re quick. | 他们动作挺快 | 
| [31:43] | Well, look, you’re on the force, so as a professional courtesy, | 你是属于执法人员 出于礼貌 | 
| [31:45] | they’ll keep it open if you want. | 只要你愿意 他们可以不结案继续调查 | 
| [31:48] | And they’ll even put in more man-hours, | 他们甚至还会多为你派点人 | 
| [31:49] | so if u’ not ready to close the book on it, | 所以如果你还没准备好结案 | 
| [31:51] | just say the word. | 说一句就行 | 
| [31:57] | No. They know what they’re doing. | 不用了 他们都很尽职 | 
| [31:59] | I mean, it — it had to be the wiring. | 肯定是因为线路问题 | 
| [32:01] | I kept meaning to upgrade it. | 我也想更换线路很久了 | 
| [32:05] | Let ’em close it. | 让他们结案吧 | 
| [32:06] | Well, silver lining — | 那么 好消息是 | 
| [32:07] | with the insurance money, you upgrade the whole place. | 有了保险 你能重盖整个屋子 | 
| [32:10] | Build you an awesome brand new bar. | 能给你建个全新的酒吧了 | 
| [32:12] | Why does that sound like a life sentence | 怎么听起来像无期徒刑 | 
| [32:14] | more than a silver lining? | 而不像好事 | 
| [32:20] | She was in the house? | 她当时在这房子里吗 | 
| [32:21] | I wouldn’t let her in. | 我不会让她进门的 | 
| [32:23] | Well, you could’ve shouted to me or fired a warning shot. | 那你就该大声呼唤我 或者鸣枪提醒啊 | 
| [32:26] | I wanted to, | 我也想 | 
| [32:27] | but I was afraid who else might hear. | 但我担心附近会有别人 | 
| [32:29] | What did she want? | 她想要什么 | 
| [32:31] | – Charlotte. – What? | -夏洛特 -什么 | 
| [32:32] | I thought it — that it was you that she was after. | 我以为 你才是她要报复的人 | 
| [32:36] | I told you, Emily wants to destroy our whole family. | 我告诉过你 艾米莉想要摧毁我们全家 | 
| [32:37] | She found us so quickly. | 她这么快就找到我们了 | 
| [32:38] | – How did she do that? – That’s what she does. | -她是怎么做到的 -这就是她的本事 | 
| [32:40] | Tomorrow, we’re going to look for another place to stay. | 明天我们马上去找新地方住下 | 
| [32:43] | But we still need money. | 但我们还需要钱 | 
| [32:44] | I’m going to town. | 我要去城里一趟 | 
| [32:46] | There’s one more source I haven’t tapped. | 我手里还有没动用的资源 | 
| [32:47] | – Then I’m coming with you. – No! | -那我跟你一起去 -不 | 
| [32:49] | Stay here, please! | 你要留在这里 | 
| [32:50] | Charlotte’s sleeping. | 夏洛特睡着了 | 
| [32:52] | Protect our daughter. | 要保护好咱们的女儿 | 
| [32:54] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [33:36] | Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [33:38] | I was just heading to bed. | 我正准备要睡了 | 
| [33:39] | Well, then I’ll be quick. | 那我长话短说 | 
| [33:42] | Look, if this is about — | 如果是因为 | 
| [33:43] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是因为这才来的 | 
| [33:48] | I was… | 我刚才在 | 
| [33:51] | I was cleaning out the Stowaway, | 在清理偷渡者酒吧的时候 | 
| [33:52] | and I-I found something. | 我找到了一些东西 | 
| [33:55] | I thought you might want it. | 我觉得你可能会想收着 | 
| [34:00] | I remember that day. | 我记得那天 | 
| [34:02] | Right after your dad took this, | 你爸爸刚拍下这张照片 | 
| [34:04] | you destroyed my sand castle. | 你就毁了我的沙堡 | 
| [34:07] | I tripped. | 我那是被绊倒了 | 
| [34:08] | You’re still going with that story? | 你还是坚持抵赖是吧 | 
| [34:13] | My dad kept this on the wall | 我爸把这个挂在墙上 | 
| [34:14] | next to the — the cash register for 20-something years. | 就在那部用了二十多年的收银机旁边 | 
| [34:22] | I’ll keep it for now, | 我先暂时保管 | 
| [34:23] | but once you rebuild, then it goes back up. | 等你的房子重建好再还给你 | 
| [34:26] | The thing is that I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… | 
| [34:30] | what if I don’t? | 如果不呢 | 
| [34:31] | Rebuild. | 不再重建 | 
| [34:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [34:36] | What, is it money? ‘Cause I can help. | 是因为钱吗 我可以帮忙 | 
| [34:40] | Jack, that was your bar. | 杰克 那可是你的酒吧 | 
| [34:42] | No, it was my dad’s bar. | 不 那是我爸的酒吧 | 
| [34:43] | It was his dream. It was never mine. | 那是他的梦想 不是我的 从来不是 | 
| [34:45] | He didn’t want to pass it on to me. | 他甚至不想把酒吧留给我 | 
| [34:46] | He thought the world of you. | 他对你怀有更高的期望 | 
| [34:48] | That’s why he didn’t want me to have it. | 所以他才不想让我拥有它 | 
| [34:51] | By the end, he knew the bar was an anchor around his neck, | 他最后终于知道那酒吧束缚住了他 | 
| [34:54] | and he wanted me to have a bigger life than that. | 他希望我能拥有一个更广阔的人生 | 
| [34:56] | That’s what I wanted, too. I just… | 那也是我所期望的 我只是 | 
| [35:00] | I don’t know. I just forgot. | 不知道 居然都忘了 | 
| [35:04] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你有什么打算 | 
| [35:06] | I’m not really sure. | 现在还不知道 | 
| [35:09] | But being a cop all day | 现在白天是警察 | 
| [35:11] | who clocks in as a bar owner at night | 晚上又做回酒吧店主 | 
| [35:13] | doesn’t leave room for much else — | 根本无暇顾及 | 
| [35:15] | family, friends… | 家人 朋友 | 
| [35:18] | people I care about. | 还有那些我在乎的人 | 
| [35:23] | Maybe I need to say goodbye to the Stowaway | 也许我应该跟偷渡者酒吧说再见 | 
| [35:27] | to make room in life for the things that matter. | 拿出更多时间来做真正重要的事 | 
| [35:33] | Anyway, that’s what I was thinking about. | 总之 现在我就是这么想的 | 
| [35:37] | You… | 你… | 
| [35:38] | get some sleep. | 去睡吧 | 
| [35:41] | Rest that head. | 让你的脑袋休息一下 | 
| [35:43] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [35:46] | Jack? | 杰克 | 
| [35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [35:55] | It’s my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 | 
| [36:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:06] | No, who told you to sell the stock? | 不 谁让你把股票卖掉的 | 
| [36:08] | Because it wasn’t me. | 我可没说过 | 
| [36:12] | Fine, can it be canceled? | 好吧 能取消吗 | 
| [36:13] | No, you call me back! | 不 你给我回电话 | 
| [36:16] | White wine, please — nothing from California. | 给我杯白葡萄酒 不要加州的 | 
| [36:19] | You got it. | 好的 | 
| [36:21] | What’s with him? | 他怎么回事 | 
| [36:22] | You were being a little loud. | 你有点太吵了 | 
| [36:25] | Doing some deep thinking, were you? | 打扰你的沉思了吗 | 
| [36:27] | Want to ponder life in complete silence? | 想在寂静中思考人生 | 
| [36:30] | Find a cave. | 找个洞钻进去 | 
| [36:32] | That’s good advice. | 好主意 | 
| [36:36] | Wait, don’t. I’m — I’m sorry. | 等等 别走 对不起 | 
| [36:39] | T-that was incredibly rude. | 我刚才真的很没礼貌 | 
| [36:40] | I’m mad at someone else | 我在生某人的气 | 
| [36:41] | and took it out on a complete stranger. | 却把情绪发泄在陌生人的身上 | 
| [36:44] | It happens. | 可以理解 | 
| [36:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [36:46] | People always getting mad at you for no reason? | 人们经常无缘无故对你发脾气吗 | 
| [36:49] | Not really. | 不完全是 | 
| [36:52] | You know, I’m not usually this crazy. | 要知道我通常不是这样抓狂的 | 
| [36:53] | It’s just when my family’s involved. | 只是事情一涉及到我的家人 | 
| [36:56] | And, of course, they’re always involved, | 而且总是会涉及到我的家人 | 
| [36:57] | so, yeah, conundrum. | 难以捉摸 | 
| [37:03] | Here’s a secret to life — | 告诉你一个秘密 | 
| [37:05] | don’t be born rich. | 别生在有钱人家 | 
| [37:09] | Now, that actually is good advice. | 这可真的是个好主意 | 
| [37:11] | Yeah, because you will lose all control. | 没错 因为那会让你失控的 | 
| [37:13] | That was my financial adviser. | 刚才那是我的财务顾问 | 
| [37:15] | He’s selling off my entire portfolio | 他把我所有的证券都卖掉了 | 
| [37:18] | without even consulting me. | 连问都没问我一句 | 
| [37:20] | Well, who pays him? | 谁付钱给他 | 
| [37:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:24] | Your financial guy isn’t your financial guy unless you pay his bill. | 你付钱给他他才会做你的财务顾问 | 
| [37:28] | That’s just how it works. | 通常不都是这样的嘛 | 
| [37:31] | Of course it does. | 难怪了 | 
| [37:33] | My mother pays him. | 我妈妈付钱给他 | 
| [37:36] | So… | 那… | 
| [37:37] | do you work in finance? | 你是从事经济方面的工作吗 | 
| [37:40] | A little bit. | 相关吧 | 
| [37:42] | Tell me… | 跟我说说 | 
| [37:43] | how much do you hate it | 如果有人希望你提供免费建议 | 
| [37:44] | when people ask you for free advice? | 你会很反感吗 | 
| [37:47] | Depends who’s asking. | 要看是谁问了 | 
| [37:54] | Sorry I don’t have more to offer. | 抱歉 没什么可招待你的 | 
| [37:55] | If I knew you’d be stopping by, I would’ve arranged dinner. | 如果知道你会过来 我会安排晚餐的 | 
| [37:58] | Please, I should be apologizing for dropping in. | 突然来访是我该说抱歉的 | 
| [38:02] | But I’m so glad I caught you working late. | 真高兴赶上你在加班 | 
| [38:05] | The last six months must’ve been a nightmare. | 过去的半年对你来说一定是噩梦 | 
| [38:07] | Who can blame you for disappearing? | 对你的消失谁又能忍心责怪呢 | 
| [38:10] | How are you holding up? | 你现在恢复得怎么样了 | 
| [38:14] | The truth is, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 | 
| [38:15] | It’s like watching a train wreck | 就好像亲眼目睹列车失事 | 
| [38:17] | and being part of it at the same time. | 而又同时身陷其中 | 
| [38:20] | Charlotte is gutted and Daniel’s lost. | 夏洛特伤心欲绝 丹尼尔消沉萎靡 | 
| [38:24] | I don’t know how much more this family can endure. | 我不知道这个家还能撑多久 | 
| [38:27] | And I can’t stop worrying about all of you. | 我没法不为你们担心 | 
| [38:31] | I told you I considered you family. | 我说过 我把你当家人看待 | 
| [38:34] | And your father, my beloved Pascal — | 而你的父亲 我挚爱的帕斯卡 | 
| [38:37] | God rest his soul… | 愿上帝使他的灵魂安息 | 
| [38:38] | God rest his soul. | 愿上帝使他的灵魂安息 | 
| [38:41] | Still lives in my heart. | 他依然活在我心里 | 
| [38:48] | I will always think of you as my daughter. | 我会永远把你当成女儿一样看待 | 
| [38:52] | This means a lot. | 这对我来说很重要 | 
| [38:56] | I… | 我… | 
| [38:59] | I just feel so powerless. | 我只是觉得很无力 | 
| [39:02] | Conrad and his maniacal greed | 康拉德和他那无止的贪欲 | 
| [39:05] | laid waste to our family assets. | 使我们的家产付之一炬 | 
| [39:08] | The idea of seeing my… | 一想到我的… | 
| [39:10] | my children penniless is just… | 我的孩子们身无分文 | 
| [39:13] | Victoria, I didn’t know things were so dire. | 维多利亚 我不知道你们居然如此落魄 | 
| [39:16] | Daniel didn’t exactly let on. | 丹尼尔没有告诉我 | 
| [39:18] | He always tries to be a good soldier. | 他总是比较好面子 | 
| [39:22] | Let me help. Give me a number. | 我来帮你 给我个数字就行 | 
| [39:25] | I’ll write a check. | 我写张支票 | 
| [39:26] | No, Margaux, I can’t take anything from you. | 不 玛尔戈 我不能要你的钱 | 
| [39:28] | You said we were family. | 你说过 我们是一家人 | 
| [39:30] | This is what family does. | 这是家人应该做的 | 
| [39:34] | What if we call it a loan? | 就算我借给你的 | 
| [39:41] | All right, I could agree to a loan. | 好吧 就当我从你那借的 | 
| [41:00] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [41:01] | Ems. | 艾米 | 
| [41:02] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [41:11] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 | 
| [41:15] | Who was that? What did you see? | 他是谁 你看到什么了 | 
| [41:16] | Guy in sweatshirt with a knife. | 一个穿运动衫的男人拿了把刀 | 
| [41:18] | I barely saw his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |