| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I have nowhere to go. | 我无处可去了 | 
| [00:04] | Darling, there’s really nothing I can do to help you now. | 亲爱的 我现在真的没法帮你 | 
| [00:06] | I have no resources. | 我也没办法 | 
| [00:08] | Do you work in finance? | 你是从事经济方面的工作吗 | 
| [00:09] | A little bit. | 相关吧 | 
| [00:10] | How much do you hate it | 如果有人希望你提供免费建议 | 
| [00:11] | when people ask you for free advice? | 你会很反感吗 | 
| [00:13] | Conrad laid waste to our family assets. | 康拉德使我们的家产付之一炬 | 
| [00:16] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 | 
| [00:17] | Call it a loan? | 就算我借给你的 | 
| [00:18] | I like to get out and clear my head. | 我喜欢出门走走 清静一下 | 
| [00:20] | Should you ever want any company… | 想问问你需不需要人陪同 | 
| [00:22] | David, meet your daughter. | 大卫 来见见你女儿 | 
| [00:25] | Do it. Shoot. | 动手啊 开枪啊 | 
| [00:27] | End this whole thing right now. | 现在就结束这一切 | 
| [00:29] | I owe you so much more than a quick death. | 我要给你的远不止一场痛快的死亡 | 
| [00:32] | – What did she want? – Charlotte. | -她想要什么 -夏洛特 | 
| [00:33] | I thought it… that it was you that she was after. | 我以为 你才是她要报复的人 | 
| [00:35] | Emily wants to destroy our whole family. | 艾米莉想要摧毁我们全家 | 
| [00:40] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [00:41] | Who was that? What did you see? | 他是谁 你看到什么了 | 
| [00:43] | Guy in sweatshirt with a knife. | 一个穿运动衫的男人拿了把刀 | 
| [00:44] | I barely saw his face. | 我看不到他的脸 | 
| [00:55] | Do you see him? | 你看见他了吗 | 
| [00:56] | No. | 没有 | 
| [00:58] | The system was mid-reboot. Most of the cameras were down. | 系统在重启中 大部分摄像头都坏了 | 
| [01:01] | Thank god I heard the motion detectors. | 谢天谢地我听到了运动检测器的声音 | 
| [01:03] | You could’ve been killed. | 你可能被杀的 | 
| [01:04] | I’m okay, Nolan. | 我没事 诺兰 | 
| [01:06] | Barely. | 差点出事 | 
| [01:08] | Ems, there was a man in your room | 艾米 有个男人在你房间里 | 
| [01:10] | with a knife, | 拿着一把刀 | 
| [01:11] | and he was not after your stash of vintage Cartier. | 他可不是为了抢你收藏的卡地亚 | 
| [01:14] | He wanted blood. | 他想要你死 | 
| [01:17] | Wait… | 等等 | 
| [01:18] | Do you think this is what Victoria had planned? | 你觉得这是维多利亚安排的吗 | 
| [01:21] | That would explain why she didn’t shoot me | 这就解释了她有机会时 | 
| [01:22] | when she had the chance. | 怎么没杀害我 | 
| [01:23] | Of course she’d hire someone else to do her dirty work. | 当然她会雇人来杀我 | 
| [01:28] | At least he failed. | 至少他失败了 | 
| [01:29] | Yeah. Well, it’s my move now. | 是啊 现在轮到我行动了 | 
| [01:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [01:32] | No more moves. | 不要再行动了 | 
| [01:34] | I say we tag out. Let’s call the police. | 我建议我们出局 我们报警吧 | 
| [01:35] | The police? No. | 报警 不行 | 
| [01:36] | All right. Then at least let’s call Jack. | 好吧 至少给杰克打电话 | 
| [01:38] | He’s police adjacent. | 他跟警方有关 | 
| [01:40] | ‘Cause I am over this war with you and Victoria. | 因为我不要参加你和维多利亚的这场战争了 | 
| [01:42] | Nolan, we don’t call the police. | 诺兰 我们不能报警 | 
| [01:44] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [01:47] | Oh, because maybe | 因为也许 | 
| [01:49] | the henchman wasn’t working for Victoria alone. | 刚才那走狗不只为维多利亚一人办事 | 
| [01:51] | Maybe little arson Annie was behind this, too. | 也许那个小纵火犯也是幕后黑手 | 
| [01:53] | She’s not my sister. | 她可不是我妹妹 | 
| [01:55] | I promised to help Charlotte. | 我保证过帮助夏洛特 | 
| [01:56] | I’m not going to sic the cops on her. | 我不能让警察盯上她 | 
| [01:57] | Oh, what? So she gets another spin on the murder wheel? | 怎么 好让她再次杀人吗 | 
| [02:00] | How many? | 要杀多少 | 
| [02:01] | I’m going to search the property. | 我要搜查一下房子 | 
| [02:03] | You do know that that hoodie is not a bulletproof vest, | 你知道那件帽衫不是防弹背心吧 | 
| [02:06] | that you can die, | 你可能会死 | 
| [02:07] | and that the girl that you are so desperately trying to save | 而你不顾一切努力保护的那个女孩 | 
| [02:10] | would like to see that happen sooner rather than later? | 很乐意看你早点死去 | 
| [02:14] | Yes, you made choices that hurt Charlotte, | 对 你做过伤害夏洛特的选择 | 
| [02:16] | and, no, you can’t undo them, | 你没法撤销了 | 
| [02:19] | but you don’t have to repay her with your life. | 但你没必要用生命偿还 | 
| [02:22] | I’m not gonna turn my back on her again. | 我不会再次对她置之不理的 | 
| [02:24] | No cops. | 不许报警 | 
| [02:33] | David? | 大卫 | 
| [02:35] | David! | 大卫 | 
| [02:39] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [02:56] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [03:00] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 | 
| [03:02] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [03:04] | The hood of your car is still warm. | 你车的引擎盖还是热的 | 
| [03:05] | Did you just get in? | 你刚来吗 | 
| [03:07] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [03:08] | It was too late to drive here, so I took a suite in the city. | 太晚了没法开车过来 所以我在城里开了间套房 | 
| [03:11] | So, y-you got some money? | 你拿到钱了吗 | 
| [03:13] | Enough to last us for a while. | 足够我们撑一段时间了 | 
| [03:16] | Where’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特呢 | 
| [03:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:21] | David, you were supposed to stay here last night to protect her. | 大卫 你昨晚该留在这里保护她的 | 
| [03:23] | I tried to. | 我努力了 | 
| [03:29] | I snuck into Emily Thorne’s house last night. | 我昨晚溜进了艾米莉·索恩家里 | 
| [03:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:36] | David, what did you do? | 大卫 你做了什么 | 
| [03:39] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 | 
| [03:42] | I came close… | 差一点 | 
| [03:44] | But I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 | 
| [03:45] | – Did she see you? – No. | -她看见你了吗 -没有 | 
| [03:47] | – Did anyone? – No. | -有人看见你吗 -没有 | 
| [03:48] | – Are you sure? – No one saw me. | -你确定吗 -没人看见我 | 
| [03:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [03:53] | I… I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不想惹你生气的 | 
| [03:56] | But this is a different world from the one that you left. | 但如今的世界和你那时的不同了 | 
| [04:00] | Your re-emergence must be carefully planned, | 你的再次出现必须经过精心策划 | 
| [04:03] | and you’ll need an alibi for the night of Conrad’s death. | 你还需要康拉德死亡那晚的不在场证明 | 
| [04:06] | If you come out now, | 如果你现在出现 | 
| [04:08] | they’ll expect an explanation for where you’ve been. | 他们会要求你解释你去了哪里 | 
| [04:11] | Do you have one? | 你有吗 | 
| [04:16] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [04:21] | All I want is the life you promised me years ago, | 我想要的只是你多年前承诺过我的生活 | 
| [04:25] | but we mustn’t rush it. | 但我们不能着急 | 
| [04:31] | Let me take care of things. | 让我来处理吧 | 
| [04:38] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [04:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:43] | Yeah, I’m not thinking clearly. | 是我没考虑清楚 | 
| [04:45] | Get some rest, my love. | 休息会儿吧 亲爱的 | 
| [05:05] | Ems? | 艾米 | 
| [05:09] | Um, got a sec? | 有空吗 | 
| [05:11] | I was just heading out. | 我正打算出去 | 
| [05:14] | Another walk in the woods? | 又要去森林里散步吗 | 
| [05:19] | Nolan reported a break-in last night. | 诺兰上报说昨晚有人入侵 | 
| [05:21] | Why didn’t you call? | 你为什么不报警 | 
| [05:24] | Look, the alarm was off and someone got in, | 警报器关了 有人闯了进来 | 
| [05:26] | but he didn’t take anything, Nolan ran him off. | 但是他什么也没拿走 诺兰把他赶走了 | 
| [05:28] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 不是什么大事 | 
| [05:30] | You know I like my privacy. | 你知道我比较注重隐私 | 
| [05:31] | Except that the, intruder had a knife, Ems. | 可是闯进来的人有刀啊 艾米 | 
| [05:35] | Well, that escalates this | 那么这起案件 | 
| [05:36] | from breaking and entering to aggravated assault. | 就从私闯民宅变成了暴力袭击 | 
| [05:40] | So, we’re gonna need a statement. | 我们必须得做个笔录 | 
| [05:43] | Humor us, | 迁就我们一下吧 | 
| [05:45] | since I’ve already got my pad out. | 我已经把笔记本拿出来了 | 
| [06:04] | 去城里有点事 很快回来 | |
| [07:19] | Just let them know I’m not here. | 让他们知道我不在这里就行 | 
| [07:20] | They can reach me on my cell if they really want to, | 如果他们愿意 可以打我的电话 | 
| [07:22] | – but,I don’t need to have this. – Okay. | -但我用不着这些 -好的 | 
| [07:25] | – Morning. – Daniel. | -早上好 -丹尼尔 | 
| [07:28] | Merci. | 谢谢你 | 
| [07:29] | I thought we were meeting later at your place. | 我以为我们晚点在你的地方见呢 | 
| [07:32] | Yeah, well, my place isn’t exactly my place anymore. | 我的地方不再是我的地方了 | 
| [07:37] | The Ripley’s too expensive for me right now. | 雷普利酒店现在对我来说太贵了 | 
| [07:41] | The truth is, my family’s assets are depleted. | 事实上 我们家的资产已经快被耗光了 | 
| [07:45] | – Daniel… – And before you offer, | -丹尼尔 -在你开口之前 | 
| [07:47] | I’ll be okay, all right? | 我没问题 行吗 | 
| [07:48] | I’m a Grayson, I’ve survived worse. | 我可是格雷森家的人 我经历过更惨的 | 
| [07:50] | I know you will. | 我知道你会没事的 | 
| [07:52] | But I need to tell you | 不过我得告诉你 | 
| [07:53] | that your mother came to see me last night. | 你母亲昨晚来找我了 | 
| [07:56] | She already told you about our financial situation. | 她已经跟你说了我们的经济状况 | 
| [08:00] | What did she want? | 她想要什么 | 
| [08:02] | A loan. | 借钱 | 
| [08:03] | I’m sorry she put you in such an awkward position. | 很抱歉她把你推到这么尴尬的位置 | 
| [08:07] | Awkward? | 尴尬 | 
| [08:09] | Well, I truly believe my father loved her. | 我相信我父亲是爱她的 | 
| [08:12] | Besides, now she owes me. | 而且 现在她可是欠我的了 | 
| [08:15] | Now, that’s a hell of a card to have in your hand. | 你拿的可是一手好牌 | 
| [08:18] | How do you say “badass” In french? | 法语的”混蛋”怎么说 | 
| [08:20] | I’m not sure if I qualify. | 我不确定我算不算得上混蛋 | 
| [08:22] | I may have handled your mother, | 我也许能对付得了你母亲 | 
| [08:24] | But the quarterly earnings are down again. | 但这个季度的利润又下滑了 | 
| [08:26] | Well, I can take a look at the numbers if you want. | 如果你想的话我可以替你看看报表 | 
| [08:28] | It’s a content issue. That’s what drives the numbers. | 是内容的问题 内容决定了销量 | 
| [08:31] | And the editorial department is lacking, so… | 而编辑部现在还空着 所以 | 
| [08:36] | Hey, you shouldn’t be worrying about me today. | 你今天要担心的不是我 | 
| [08:38] | What time is your meeting with… | 你什么时候见那位… | 
| [08:40] | Louise Ellis? | 路易丝·埃利斯 | 
| [08:41] | – Yes. – At noon. | -对 -中午 | 
| [08:43] | After drinks last night, I was up for hours | 昨晚喝过酒之后 我花了好几个小时 | 
| [08:46] | coming up with a strategy to expand her portfolio. | 想出了扩大她投资组合的办法 | 
| [08:50] | I mean, managing a member of one of the south’s most prominent families | 为南部最有声望的家族成员管理财务 | 
| [08:54] | would be the perfect start for my wealth-management firm. | 将成为我财产管理公司的重要起步 | 
| [08:56] | Well, this Louise would be a fool not to hire you. | 这个路易丝不雇用的你话 她就是个傻子 | 
| [09:00] | You can be very charming. | 你那么有魅力 | 
| [09:03] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 | 
| [09:05] | I feel like I’m starting my life over from scratch. | 感觉我的人生又重头开始了 | 
| [09:09] | I really need this to work. | 我真的需要做成这笔生意 | 
| [09:14] | Then make it work. | 那就做成这笔生意 | 
| [09:16] | Because that’s what we do. | 这就是我们最擅长的 | 
| [09:24] | Damn right. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [09:26] | So, you woke up when you heard Mr. Ross yell your name. | 你醒来 听见罗斯先生在叫你的名字 | 
| [09:29] | And you saw the intruder, white male, medium build, | 接着你看见了闯入者 白人男性 中等身材 | 
| [09:32] | standing over you with a knife. | 站在你床前 拿着一把刀 | 
| [09:34] | Now, did you get a look at his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 | 
| [09:36] | I could barely make out anything | 在他从阳台跳下去之前 | 
| [09:39] | before he jumped off the balcony. | 我都不太清楚发生了什么 | 
| [09:40] | That’s got to be a 15-foot drop at least. | 那一跳至少有十五英尺 | 
| [09:43] | My guess is, the guy hurt himself. | 我猜那人一定摔伤了 | 
| [09:45] | Do you mind if I take a look at the jump site? | 你介意我去看看他跳下去的地方吗 | 
| [09:47] | I’ll do the honors, officer Hunter. | 我带你去吧 亨特警官 | 
| [09:49] | It’s right this way. | 就在这边 | 
| [09:55] | – Emily… – Don’t, Jack. | -艾米莉 -别 杰克 | 
| [09:56] | I’m not involving you any more | 诺兰已经牵扯进来 | 
| [09:57] | than Nolan already has. | 我不会再把你也扯进来了 | 
| [09:59] | So I’m right to suspect that there’s more here, | 所以我之前猜想还会出事是对的 | 
| [10:00] | and, what, I’m supposed to just back off? | 然后呢 我就要站到一边去吗 | 
| [10:02] | It was a simple break-in. | 这就是起简单的私闯民宅 | 
| [10:06] | Look, the fire was one thing. | 之前那场火是一回事 | 
| [10:07] | I let you stand by your statement to protect Charlotte. | 我认可了你的证词 让你保护夏洛特 | 
| [10:09] | But if…if this is what I think it is, | 但如果 如果这事跟我想的一样 | 
| [10:11] | It’s murder for hire. | 那就是雇凶杀人 | 
| [10:13] | Are you done making your statement? | 你的话说完了吗 | 
| [10:15] | Charlotte is out of your control. | 夏洛特已经不受控制了 | 
| [10:17] | You can’t make the people you love change, | 你不能强迫你爱的人做出改变 | 
| [10:20] | even if it’s for their own good. | 即使你是为了他们好 | 
| [10:24] | Now, if this thing is tied to Victoria | 如果这事和维多利亚有关 | 
| [10:27] | and if we can find the intruder, | 要是我们能找到闯入者 | 
| [10:28] | we can take her down legitimately | 我们就能用合法手段把她拿下 | 
| [10:30] | and maybe even save Charlotte. | 甚至也许能救回夏洛特 | 
| [10:31] | But what you’re doing to help her, | 但你现在对她的这种帮助 | 
| [10:32] | it’s-it’s not working, and you’re in danger. | 不仅没用 还让你自己也身处险境 | 
| [10:34] | – Jack… – Can you please just let me do my job? | -杰克 -你能让我做好自己的工作吗 | 
| [10:39] | I can’t stop you. | 我阻止不了你 | 
| [10:41] | No, you can’t. | 你的确不能 | 
| [10:46] | And, Emily… | 艾米莉 | 
| [10:49] | If Victoria turns up hurt | 如果维多利亚受了伤 | 
| [10:52] | or worse… | 或者更糟 | 
| [10:54] | I will arrest you. | 我会逮捕你的 | 
| [11:06] | My super needs to be fired. | 我要解雇我的监督员 | 
| [11:09] | I spoke to Dr. Hicks. | 我和希克斯医生谈过 | 
| [11:11] | You polished off an old prescription of my Xanax | 你吃光了我以前开的阿普唑仓[安定药] | 
| [11:14] | and then had it refilled. | 之后又重新去开了一瓶 | 
| [11:16] | Why are you going down this ugly road again? | 你怎么又重回老路了 | 
| [11:18] | Are you seriously asking me that? | 你真的要问我这个问题吗 | 
| [11:20] | We have all been to hell and back. | 我们每个人都走过不堪回首的路 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah, mine was a one-way trip. | 是啊 我的路可是有去无回 | 
| [11:25] | I just found out Emily is Amanda and my father is alive. | 我刚发现艾米莉就是阿曼达 我父亲还活着 | 
| [11:28] | Exactly, he is alive, | 没错 他还活着 | 
| [11:29] | and your reaction is to hide behind a haze of pills. | 而你的反应却是嗑药 | 
| [11:32] | No. My reaction was happiness. | 错 我的反应是开心 | 
| [11:34] | But you ruined that | 但你毁了那开心 | 
| [11:35] | and made meeting my father all about hurting Emily. | 让我和父亲的重逢变成了对艾米莉的伤害 | 
| [11:39] | What do you really want from me, mom? | 你到底想让我怎么样 母亲 | 
| [11:41] | Nothing but to see you happy. | 我只想让你开心 | 
| [11:46] | The Grayson mantra: lie and deny. | 格雷森家的魔咒 撒谎和否认 | 
| [11:49] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 | 
| [11:51] | I do want a relationship with my father, | 我很想继续保持和父亲的关系 | 
| [11:53] | but not if you’re gonna be controlling it. | 但你要是想从旁操控就不行 | 
| [11:55] | You are not a victim, so stop choosing to act like one. | 你不是什么受害者 别表现得像个受害者 | 
| [11:58] | Now, if you want a relationship with your father, fight for it. | 你想和父亲建立感情 那就去争取 | 
| [12:02] | And if you want my respect, then earn it. | 想让我尊重你 那就好好表现 | 
| [12:04] | But do not give in to the darkness | 但别寄望于见不得人的手段 | 
| [12:06] | That will destroy you. | 那会毁了你 | 
| [12:24] | I mean, first the fire and then this? | 先是火灾 然后又是这事 | 
| [12:27] | What did she do, walk under a ladder and break a mirror? | 怎么 她从梯子下走过又打碎了镜子吗 | 
| [12:31] | You never mentioned that you ran into Emily yesterday. | 你从没提过你昨天遇见过艾米莉 | 
| [12:34] | Yeah. Out by the old windmill site. | 对 在老风车那边 | 
| [12:37] | She said she was out for a walk. | 她说她出来走走 | 
| [12:40] | She didn’t seem too happy to see me then, either. | 她当时看见我也没有很高兴 | 
| [12:42] | Does she hate cops or something? | 她是讨厌警察还是怎么的 | 
| [12:43] | No, just, uh, it takes a lot for her to ask for help. | 没有 她只是很难开口寻求帮助 | 
| [12:47] | So, let’s not make her ask | 那咱们就别让她开口了 | 
| [12:48] | I’ll have a couple black and whites drive by today. | 我会派几辆警车过来 | 
| [12:51] | For peace of mind. | 让她安心 | 
| [12:56] | I’m guessing you’re planning on driving one of them. | 我猜你也打算自己也开一辆过来吧 | 
| [13:01] | Are you gonna tell me that you’re not trying to impress Emily? | 你想说你没试图讨好艾米莉吗 | 
| [13:04] | Dude, you’re way off. | 哥们儿 你扯得太远了 | 
| [13:06] | If I wanted to ask Emily out, I’d ask her out. | 我要是想约她 我会直接开口的 | 
| [13:11] | But I’m starting to feel like you’d have a problem with that. | 可我现在觉得你会不太高兴 | 
| [13:16] | Listen, man. I’m just trying to uncomplicate things with her. | 伙计 我只是不希望她身边的事太复杂 | 
| [13:21] | That’s all you had to say. | 你直说就行了 | 
| [13:23] | All right. Message received. | 好吧 消息收到了 | 
| [13:25] | Loud and clear. | 清楚明白 | 
| [13:43] | May I help you? | 要帮忙吗 | 
| [13:43] | No. Sorry. | 不用 抱歉 | 
| [13:57] | I saw that. | 我看到了 | 
| [14:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:10] | stay down. | 老实点 | 
| [14:12] | Let me go. | 放开我 | 
| [14:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [14:25] | Yeah. This should do it. | 应该可以了 | 
| [14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:40] | Hey, Townsend, who’s the perp? | 汤森 这人是谁 | 
| [14:43] | Some “John doe” Keller and I picked up. | 我和凯勒抓到的一个无名氏 | 
| [14:45] | Misdemeanor shoplifting. | 罪名是入店行窃 | 
| [14:47] | And he was two seconds away from adding resisting arrest. | 再反抗几秒他就要多一条拘捕罪了 | 
| [14:49] | Yeah. You know how he got the limp? | 他怎么一瘸一拐的 | 
| [14:50] | Nope. Looks like it’s the one thing | 不知道 看起来进商店时 | 
| [14:53] | he brought into the store with him. | 他身上也就只有这条跛腿了 | 
| [14:54] | So, no weapons? | 这么说 没有武器 | 
| [14:56] | Or I.D. | 也没有身份证明 | 
| [14:57] | We still have to run his prints through the national database. | 我们还得从国家数据库调取他的指纹 | 
| [15:00] | Looks like a guy with a record a mile long. | 这人看起来案底应该不少 | 
| [15:02] | That’s called profiling, you know? | 你这可是以貌取人 | 
| [15:04] | Well, who died and made you a liberal? | 你什么时候成了圣人了 | 
| [15:22] | Hey, you’ve called Emily. Leave a message. | 你好 我是艾米莉 请留言 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah, Emily, it’s Ben. | 艾米莉 我是本 | 
| [15:26] | If you have time, come down to the station. | 你有时间的话 来局里一趟吧 | 
| [15:27] | I think we may have something. | 我们可能有发现 | 
| [15:38] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗 | 
| [15:40] | Does my answer matter? | 我的答案重要吗 | 
| [15:42] | Has it ever? | 什么时候重要过吗 | 
| [15:44] | Yes. | 重要 | 
| [15:46] | What you and Charlotte think matters to me. | 你和夏洛特的想法对我很重要 | 
| [15:49] | For all the mothering I thought I’d done, | 我做了那么多自以为是在为人母的事情 | 
| [15:52] | I failed you both, | 结果却让你俩都失望了 | 
| [15:53] | And I’m going to spend the rest of my life trying to remedy that. | 我会用余生来努力补救的 | 
| [15:57] | But for now… | 但现在 | 
| [16:00] | Please allow me to offer some financial support. | 请允许我提供一些经济支援 | 
| [16:09] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 | 
| [16:10] | Well, as I told you, | 我告诉过你了 | 
| [16:11] | your father was a master at hiding assets, so… | 你父亲可是藏东西的大师 所以… | 
| [16:15] | That should be enough to keep you and charlotte afloat for a while. | 应该够你和夏洛特过上一阵子了 | 
| [16:18] | Well, as long as margaux doesn’t make you repay it. | 只要玛尔戈不找你还钱吧 | 
| [16:21] | Man, you come with open arms and nothing but lies. | 你敞开怀抱来找我 可说的全是谎话 | 
| [16:26] | Margaux was kind enough to offer. | 玛尔戈很善良 愿意提供 | 
| [16:29] | We’re practically family. | 她就像我们家人一样 | 
| [16:30] | Yeah, but you’re not. | 对 可你不算 | 
| [16:33] | Finally, the silver lining in Pascal’s death. | 终于从帕斯卡的死里看到了一线希望啊 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, you’re being cruel, | 你这样就太残忍了 | 
| [16:38] | And if we were not in such a public place, | 要不是我们在公共场合 | 
| [16:40] | I would smack your mouth. | 我一定给你几巴掌 | 
| [16:42] | You will not speak ill of Pascal again. | 你不准再说帕斯卡的坏话了 | 
| [16:45] | Like you said, | 你也说了 | 
| [16:46] | I’m the patriarch of this family, | 我现在是当家的 | 
| [16:47] | I’ll say what I want. | 我想说什么就说什么 | 
| [16:51] | Do me a favor, | 帮我个忙 | 
| [16:52] | stay away from Margaux, and stay away from Charlotte. | 离玛尔戈远点 离夏洛特也远点 | 
| [16:56] | As for me, well, it should be clear. | 至于我嘛 我态度应该很清楚了 | 
| [17:01] | Mrs. Grayson… | 格雷森太太 | 
| [17:02] | La tour 1928 for you from a secret admirer. | 有位仰慕者为您点了杯1928年拉图庄园香槟 | 
| [17:05] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [17:06] | I was just leaving. | 我马上就走了 | 
| [17:18] | I’m sorry, Ms. Ellis, but Mrs. Grayson declined. | 抱歉 埃利斯小姐 格雷森太太拒绝了 | 
| [17:22] | Well, did you tell her it was la tour 1928? | 你跟她说了是1928年拉图庄园的吗 | 
| [17:25] | As you requested. | 照您吩咐的说了 | 
| [17:27] | This was a stupid idea! | 这主意真是太蠢了 | 
| [17:29] | The gesture was lovely. | 您的示好很有诚意 | 
| [17:32] | A glass from a $20,000 bottle of champs | 亲爱的 两万一杯的香槟 | 
| [17:34] | is more than lovely, dear. | 可不只是有诚意 | 
| [17:39] | You enjoy it. | 您喝了吧 | 
| [17:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:47] | Well, who needs champagne? | 还要香槟干什么 | 
| [17:55] | At no point during the lineup | 列队认人期间 | 
| [17:57] | are you to attempt communication of any kind with anyone. | 不得私自交谈 | 
| [18:00] | Step forward only when your number is called. | 只有在号码被叫到时可向前出列 | 
| [18:02] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 | 
| [18:06] | Head up, number three. | 头抬起来 三号 | 
| [18:14] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [18:22] | File them out. | 让他们出去吧 | 
| [18:33] | You okay, Porter? | 你没事吧 波特 | 
| [18:35] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [18:36] | Yeah, no, I just finished, uh, prepping the lineup. | 刚准备完列队认人 | 
| [18:38] | Now I got to… I got to go. | 我得去…我得走了 | 
| [18:40] | You need to get this one right. | 这事你得处理好 | 
| [18:41] | A break-in at the Grayson Manor will set off panic alarms, | 闯入格雷森庄园相当于引发了紧急警报 | 
| [18:44] | And the last thing we need is a rash of unsolved home invasions. | 我们千万不能留下一宗入室行窃的悬案 | 
| [18:48] | Right. Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 | 
| [18:49] | You took the initial statement, correct? | 你录了前期口供了吧 | 
| [18:51] | Yes. Um, yeah. | 录了 | 
| [18:53] | Take a minute. Fill me in. | 那你给我讲讲 | 
| [18:57] | Yeah, let me call you back. | 我会给你回电的 | 
| [18:58] | Hi. I’m glad you could make it. | 你好 很高兴你能过来 | 
| [18:59] | I left word for Mr. Ross, as well. | 我也给罗斯先生留言了 | 
| [19:01] | You’re the first to arrive. | 你比他先到 | 
| [19:02] | You guys work fast. | 你们的工作效率很高 | 
| [19:03] | Well, a guy matching your description | 别的案子逮捕了一个 | 
| [19:05] | came in on another case. | 符合你描述的人 | 
| [19:06] | He even had a leg injury. | 他甚至还有腿伤 | 
| [19:07] | So, we thought it was worth a look. | 我们觉得要叫你过来看一眼 | 
| [19:09] | So, you were just lucky? | 所以你们只是幸运吗 | 
| [19:11] | Or incredibly skillful. | 或者说非常高明 | 
| [19:14] | Look, if we do find the intruder, | 听着 如果我们找到闯入者了 | 
| [19:16] | could you please tell your partner | 可以拜托你让你的搭档 | 
| [19:17] | to call off the squad car parked outside of my house? | 把停在我家门外的警车叫走吗 | 
| [19:20] | Well, I could, but I sent it. | 我可以 不过是我派去的 | 
| [19:21] | Look. I know you’re no damsel in distress, all right? | 我知道你不是需要帮助的女子 好吗 | 
| [19:24] | I was just trying to give you | 我只是想让你 | 
| [19:25] | some peace of mind after a traumatic night. | 在令人不快的夜晚之后能有片刻安宁 | 
| [19:27] | Well, thank you, but I — | 好吧 谢谢 但我… | 
| [19:28] | Yeah, I know — | 是的 我知道… | 
| [19:29] | you can take care of yourself. | 你能照顾好自己 | 
| [19:33] | I keep forgetting that you were in juvie. | 我总是忘记你进过少管所 | 
| [19:38] | We’re following up with Mr. Ross and Ms. Thorne — | 我们跟罗斯先生和索恩女士录口供… | 
| [19:40] | Ms. Thorne. | 索恩女士 | 
| [19:43] | Chief Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷斯局长 | 
| [19:44] | We’ve actually met. | 我们以前见过 | 
| [19:46] | Right, at my wedding. Victoria invited you. | 没错 在我的婚礼 维多利亚邀请你来的 | 
| [19:49] | Well, I’ll let you get to it. | 好吧 你们继续 | 
| [19:51] | Trust me, you’re in capable hands. | 相信我 他们很能干 | 
| [19:53] | – Thanks, chief. – Thanks. | -谢谢局长 -谢谢 | 
| [19:55] | So, we good? | 那么我们可以开始了吗 | 
| [19:57] | Ben, I need to speak with Emily for a minute. | 本 让我跟艾米莉聊会儿 | 
| [20:00] | Alone. | 单独 | 
| [20:01] | What, are you forgetting protocol? | 什么 你忘了规章了吗 | 
| [20:02] | You prepped the lineup, | 列队认人是你准备的 | 
| [20:03] | you can’t speak to the witness in private. | 你就不能跟目击证人单独说话 | 
| [20:05] | A first-year law student would have that I.D. tossed at trial. | 法律系的新生在庭上都不会承认这样的认人程序 | 
| [20:08] | Come on. You talk to her after. | 拜托 认完人你再跟她聊 | 
| [20:17] | All right. Bring them out. | 好 把人带出来 | 
| [20:21] | Now, Emily, I know you only caught a glimpse. | 艾米莉 我知道你那时只看了一眼 | 
| [20:23] | Just — just take your time. | 现在…你慢慢看 | 
| [20:43] | Number three. | 三号 | 
| [20:48] | Number three, step forward. | 三号 往前站 | 
| [21:28] | Em. | 艾米 | 
| [21:30] | There’s no reason to be intimidated. | 你不用感到害怕 | 
| [21:32] | All right? He can’t see you. | 他看不见你 | 
| [21:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:37] | Are you ready to make an I.D.? | 准备好指认了吗 | 
| [21:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:42] | It’s not him. | 不是他 | 
| [21:45] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [21:48] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [21:52] | I don’t recognize anyone. | 这些人都不是 | 
| [22:10] | You still checking out my portfolio? | 你还在看我的投资组合吗 | 
| [22:14] | You can afford to take some more risks. | 你承担得起更多的风险 | 
| [22:16] | Your buys have been way too conservative. | 你做的投资太保守了 | 
| [22:19] | Says the guy in a suit at a pool. | 在泳池边穿着西装的人还说我保守 | 
| [22:22] | Come on. It’s summer, it’s hot as hellfire. | 拜托 大夏天 烈日炎炎 | 
| [22:25] | Don’t you want to get in and cool off, | 你不想到泳池里凉快一下 | 
| [22:27] | then we can talk some business? | 再跟我谈公事吗 | 
| [22:30] | I’d rather talk about increasing your return. | 我更想跟你谈如何增加你的回报 | 
| [22:33] | I could give you some quick fixes, | 我可以给你速效对策 | 
| [22:34] | but you need a more comprehensive overhaul. | 但你需要做全方位的调整 | 
| [22:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [22:41] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 | 
| [22:43] | I don’t know anything about you — | 我对你一无所知… | 
| [22:45] | except for your last name. | 只知道你的姓氏 | 
| [22:47] | Well, don’t hold that against me. | 好吧 别拿那个说事 | 
| [22:49] | Tabloids print lies. | 小报写的东西不可信 | 
| [22:51] | Mm. My brother’s in politics — | 我的哥哥搞政治的… | 
| [22:53] | I’m aware of how papers are sold. | 我知道报纸是怎么卖的 | 
| [22:55] | It’s all lies and sex. | 全是谎言和性爱 | 
| [22:57] | Why don’t you tell me something about yourself? | 不如你跟我说说你自己 | 
| [23:00] | Something personal, like, um… | 私人的事 比如… | 
| [23:04] | tell me about your mother. | 说说你的母亲 | 
| [23:07] | Says a lot about a man’s character, | 一个男人的性格 | 
| [23:08] | how he gets along with his mama. | 取决于他如何跟他的妈妈相处 | 
| [23:11] | Well, we don’t have the best relationship. | 好吧 我跟她没有最好的关系 | 
| [23:14] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:15] | Short answer — | 简短的答案… | 
| [23:17] | she meddles. | 她喜欢干涉我 | 
| [23:19] | Well, at least she cares. | 好吧 至少她在乎你 | 
| [23:21] | I wasn’t even worth meddling to my mother. | 我妈都不屑干涉我 | 
| [23:23] | I went never good enough, smart enough, or pretty enough. | 我从来都不够好 不够聪明 不够漂亮 | 
| [23:28] | One time, when I was 14, | 有一次 我十四岁的时候 | 
| [23:30] | I put a “Hex” on her to make her love me. | 我对她”施魔法”让她爱我 | 
| [23:34] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 | 
| [23:35] | Oh, no, darlin’. | 没有 亲爱的 | 
| [23:36] | Nothing can fix the devil. | 恶魔是无法改变的 | 
| [23:38] | My mama and I, we’ll never mend things, | 我跟我妈的关系是无法修补的 | 
| [23:41] | but… | 但… | 
| [23:44] | I’d give anything to start over with a great mom, you know? | 我愿意不惜一切跟一个好妈妈重新开始 | 
| [23:50] | Well, maybe we’re better off. | 也许没有她们我们会过得更好 | 
| [23:53] | So, tell me — | 那么 告诉我… | 
| [23:55] | what does your mama meddle with? | 你妈妈怎么干涉你了 | 
| [23:57] | That’s a story for another day. | 这个得改天再谈 | 
| [23:59] | But you can trust me, okay? | 不过你可以相信我 好吗 | 
| [24:03] | I want to make you a lot of money, Louise. | 我想帮你赚很多钱 路易丝 | 
| [24:06] | The question is, what do you want? | 问题是 你要什么 | 
| [24:11] | Tell you what — | 这么着… | 
| [24:12] | how about I test your NASDAQ picks while you help me out? | 你帮我擦这个时我考考你对股票的眼光 | 
| [24:21] | I need to know you have my back. | 我需要知道你在我背后靠不靠得住 | 
| [24:36] | Hey, I just got Ben’s message. | 我刚看到本的信息 | 
| [24:39] | What’s is happening? What is going on? | 发生什么事了 到底怎么了 | 
| [24:42] | Ems? | 艾米 | 
| [24:45] | Em? | 艾米 | 
| [24:47] | Babe, you’re freaking me out. | 宝贝 你吓到我了 | 
| [24:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [24:52] | Ems? | 艾米 | 
| [24:55] | My father… | 我的父亲… | 
| [24:57] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [24:59] | What — what are you talking about? | 什么…你在说什么 | 
| [25:00] | I just saw him in the lineup. | 我认人时看到他了 | 
| [25:01] | But… | 但… | 
| [25:02] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不不不 不可能 | 
| [25:03] | I swear to god, Nolan. It was him! | 我发誓 诺兰 真的是他 | 
| [25:07] | No… | 不 | 
| [25:09] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 | 
| [25:11] | After everything I… | 在我做了这么多后 | 
| [25:15] | It was him, Nolan — | 那是他 诺兰 | 
| [25:16] | In my house last night. It had to have been. | 昨晚在我的房间 那人一定是他 | 
| [25:18] | But why — why would he break into my house? | 但是为什么 为什么他会闯入我的房子 | 
| [25:19] | Why would he want to hurt me? | 为什么他想伤害我 | 
| [25:20] | I don’t know. I — I don’t know. | 我不知道 真的不知道 | 
| [25:22] | Em. | 艾米 | 
| [25:23] | What the hell, man? Is this real? | 怎么回事 这是真的吗 | 
| [25:27] | It is. | 是真的 | 
| [25:29] | His fingerprints just came back from the D.O.J. | 从司法部那传来他的指纹 | 
| [25:32] | He was arrested on the edge of town. | 他是在城边被抓到的 | 
| [25:34] | He was bruised and disoriented. | 他全身是伤 还迷路了 | 
| [25:37] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [25:39] | please. I need to see him. | 求你了 我要见他 | 
| [25:41] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 | 
| [25:43] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [25:52] | What is this about, Edward? | 叫我来有什么事吗 爱德华 | 
| [25:55] | I’m sorry to have brought you in here like this, Victoria. | 很抱歉这样把你叫过来 维多利亚 | 
| [25:57] | I heard you were back in the city, | 我听说你回到城里了 | 
| [25:59] | so I had the NYPD on the lookout. | 所以让纽约警察都留意了 | 
| [26:01] | Well, your officers sneak me through the back entrance. | 好吧 你的人带我从后门进来 | 
| [26:05] | Am I in trouble? | 是我有麻烦了吗 | 
| [26:06] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不是的 | 
| [26:07] | Given our long history, | 鉴于咱们的交情 | 
| [26:08] | I thought a face-to-face might be best… | 我觉得在被媒体曝光前 | 
| [26:11] | before the story breaks. | 和你面谈会好一些 | 
| [26:12] | Maybe you should have a seat. | 也许你需要先坐下来 | 
| [26:17] | My officers arrested a man today | 我的人今天抓到了一个人 | 
| [26:19] | whose prints came back as those of David Clarke. | 而这人的指纹和大卫·克拉克的相吻合 | 
| [26:23] | I know this must be shocking to you, to say the least. | 我知道这消息对你来说非常震惊 | 
| [26:26] | Your head must be spinning with a thousand questions, | 你一定有很多问题想问 | 
| [26:27] | but trust me, we’ll get answers. | 但相信我 我们会找到答案的 | 
| [26:31] | What did he say? Where has he been? | 他说了什么 他这段时间都去了哪里 | 
| [26:33] | Well, unfortunately, Mr. Clarke isn’t speaking, | 不幸的是 克拉克先生并没有开口 | 
| [26:36] | but the investigation as to his whereabouts these past years is under way, | 但我们已经开始调查他这几年的踪迹 | 
| [26:39] | as well as a possible connection | 以及他为何会 | 
| [26:40] | to a break-in in your former residence. | 闯入你以前的住宅 | 
| [26:43] | Now, listen, Victoria. | 现在你听着 维多利亚 | 
| [26:44] | I don’t want to frighten you, | 我不想吓着你 | 
| [26:46] | but you may have been the intended victim. | 但你可能是他的袭击目标 | 
| [26:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [26:56] | Th-this is all a bit much. | 这些信息我有点消化不过来 | 
| [26:58] | Could I… | 请问 | 
| [27:00] | – could I have a moment alone, please? – Sure. | -我能单独静一下吗 拜托了 -可以 | 
| [27:01] | I’ll get you some water. | 我去给你倒点水 | 
| [27:13] | Do you know what you’re gonna say to your father? | 你想好你要和你父亲说什么了吗 | 
| [27:16] | No. | 没想好 | 
| [27:23] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [27:25] | No, it’s not. | 不 并没有 | 
| [27:26] | You cleared his name, he is a free man, | 你洗白了他的罪名 他现在是自由人了 | 
| [27:27] | They cannot hold him. | 他们没权关押他 | 
| [27:28] | They can if he escaped from prison, | 如果他伪造死亡还有越狱 | 
| [27:29] | if he faked his own death. | 他们就有理由拘留他 | 
| [27:30] | And what about last night? | 还有昨晚的事情 | 
| [27:33] | Ems, no! | 艾米 不要 | 
| [27:35] | Sorry. The precinct’s shutting down. No visitors. | 抱歉 此区已经封闭 拒绝来访 | 
| [27:37] | I-I’m not a visitor. | 我不是来访者 | 
| [27:37] | I’m, I’m here to see officer Porter. | 我来这 是为了见波特警官 | 
| [27:40] | Ma’am, do we have a problem? | 这位女士 有什么问题吗 | 
| [27:41] | Well, I guess the news is out about David Clarke. | 我猜大卫·克拉克的事已经泄露出去了 | 
| [27:44] | Ms. Thorne here was one of the first to see him in a lineup. | 索恩小姐是第一个来见他的 | 
| [27:46] | I just want answers. | 我只是需要个答案 | 
| [27:47] | Officer, escort her out of here. | 警官 请把她送出去 | 
| [27:50] | Look. I know you want to get it here and see him for your friend. | 我知道你想到这里 为了你朋友来见他 | 
| [27:53] | I’m starting to think | 而且我开始认为 | 
| [27:54] | it’s what kept you from making an I.D. earlier. | 这才是你一开始答应过来做指认的目的 | 
| [27:57] | All right, we have to let the feds handle this, | 行了 我们得让政府人员负责这件事 | 
| [27:59] | and there’s nothing you can do right now except wait, | 况且这里除了等你什么也做不了 | 
| [28:02] | so just go home, please. | 所以请回去吧 | 
| [28:06] | Amanda wouldn’t want me to. | 阿曼达不会让我这样回去的 | 
| [28:08] | Ems… | 艾米 | 
| [28:11] | it’s time to go. | 咱们该走了 | 
| [28:13] | Let’s go home. | 回去吧 | 
| [28:14] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [28:16] | Please. | 来吧 | 
| [28:31] | Louise sent over a nice little retainer | 今天下午 路易丝给我的帐户里 | 
| [28:33] | into my account this afternoon, | 打了一小笔费用 | 
| [28:35] | so I am back in business and back in the penthouse. | 所以我又回到了我的顶层公寓里 | 
| [28:38] | The concierge even sent up some champagne to welcome me back. | 门房那还送了香槟来欢迎我回来 | 
| [28:42] | You can be very persuasive. | 你还真有说服力 | 
| [28:46] | Well, I may need you | 我可能需要你 | 
| [28:46] | to help me woo a few award-winning journalists | 来帮我游说几个得奖的记者 | 
| [28:50] | over to Lemarchal. | 把他们挖来勒马尔查尔 | 
| [28:51] | Ah, you’re a rockstar, babe. You don’t need my help. | 宝贝你可是全能好手 不需要我出马 | 
| [28:53] | I want to hear about everything. | 给我详细说说 | 
| [28:55] | What about Louise? What is she like? | 路易丝呢 她人怎么样 | 
| [28:59] | How about you swing by later for dinner? | 不如晚点过来吃个晚餐 | 
| [29:01] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 到时候我再告诉你 | 
| [29:02] | I would love that. | 那就再好不过了 | 
| [29:04] | Until then. | 到时候见 | 
| [29:05] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [29:13] | Louise. | 路易丝 | 
| [29:14] | I thought we were done for the day. | 我以为我们今天把话都说完了 | 
| [29:15] | Oh, we are. | 是的 | 
| [29:16] | I saw you check in earlier. | 不过我看你进来 | 
| [29:19] | I’m in penthouse A, remember? | 我住在顶层公寓A 记得吗 | 
| [29:22] | Right. Right. | 没错 记起来了 | 
| [29:23] | And I thought | 而且我认为 | 
| [29:25] | we might be able to celebrate our new partnership in person. | 咱们可以一起为联手合作庆祝一下 | 
| [29:29] | It’s LaTour 1928. | 这是1928年的拉图尔 | 
| [29:32] | My mother loves the stuff. | 是我母亲的心头好 | 
| [29:35] | D-did you send over a glass to my mom earlier? | 你之前是不是也给我母亲送了一瓶 | 
| [29:38] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 | 
| [29:40] | It’s just that, uh, that’s her favorite, too. | 因为这也是她的最爱 | 
| [29:44] | Oh, well… | 这样啊 | 
| [29:46] | You know, they say, | 你知道人常说 | 
| [29:47] | “Coincidence is God’s way of staying anonymous.” | 一切巧合其实都是上帝不留声息的安排 | 
| [29:52] | And meeting you was definitely divine intervention. | 遇见你可以说是再好不过的一次安排 | 
| [29:55] | Now, I know this sounds hippy dippy and all, | 我知道这听着有些神经质 | 
| [29:57] | but I swear if you just ask the universe for something, | 不过我坚信 如果你向上天祈求 | 
| [30:02] | most of the time, it will just land right in your lap. | 很多时候 回报就会送上门来 | 
| [30:06] | Well, I’ll remember that. | 我记下了 | 
| [30:08] | Oh, before I forget, I have one more thing for you. | 差点忘了 我还有一样东西要送给你 | 
| [30:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [30:13] | Do it. | 闭上 | 
| [30:18] | Okay. Open. | 好了 睁开吧 | 
| [30:22] | Rule Number One — | 第一条规定 | 
| [30:24] | no more suits. | 不要再穿西装了 | 
| [30:26] | Rule Number Two — | 第二条规定 | 
| [30:28] | if we’re going to be working together, | 如果我们要合作的话 | 
| [30:29] | I’m gonna need you to squeeze in a little play time. | 我需要你挤出一点娱乐时间 | 
| [30:32] | Maybe by the pool? | 也许在游泳池 | 
| [30:35] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [30:36] | you have a problem with that? | 你不同意吗 | 
| [30:38] | Not at all. | 没问题 | 
| [30:40] | Great! | 很好 | 
| [30:43] | And to think I almost didn’t walk into that bar last night. | 昨晚我居然差点没进那间酒吧 | 
| [30:49] | Well, okay. | 好了 | 
| [30:50] | You enjoy your champagne. | 享用你的香槟酒吧 | 
| [30:55] | Toodles. | 回见 | 
| [30:56] | Toodles. | 回见 | 
| [31:12] | Mr. Clarke… | 克拉克先生 | 
| [31:13] | I’m Agent Stiegel with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的施蒂格尔探员 | 
| [31:17] | This interview is being recorded. | 这次会面将会被录像 | 
| [31:20] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [31:24] | I’m Susan Luke. | 我是苏珊·卢克 | 
| [31:25] | I’ve been retained to represent Mr. Clarke. | 我是克拉克先生的代表律师 | 
| [31:27] | Retained by whom? | 谁雇你来的 | 
| [31:33] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [31:34] | Get her out of here. Now. | 把她弄走 马上 | 
| [31:36] | Actually, I’d like you all to clear the room. | 事实上 我希望你们都离开 | 
| [31:37] | Mr. Clarke has the right | 克拉克先生有权 | 
| [31:38] | – to confer with counsel. – I don’t need that. | -与法律顾问进行协商 -我不需要 | 
| [31:39] | – Mr. Clarke — – I just want to tell the truth. | -克拉克先生 -我只想说出真相 | 
| [31:43] | It’s all I have left. | 这是我仅有的 | 
| [31:46] | I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖分子 | 
| [31:48] | I was framed… | 我是被陷害的 | 
| [31:51] | and taken from my daughter. | 被迫与我女儿分开 | 
| [31:53] | I was stabbed in prison, | 在狱中被刺伤 | 
| [31:55] | but I didn’t die. | 但我没有死 | 
| [31:57] | Conrad Grayson — he faked my death, | 康拉德·格雷森 他伪造了我的死讯 | 
| [32:01] | and then he locked me away for years. | 然后把我囚禁起来长达数年之久 | 
| [32:05] | I was tortured. | 我受尽折磨 | 
| [32:08] | I… | 我… | 
| [32:10] | Please continue, Mr. Clarke. | 请继续 克拉克先生 | 
| [32:13] | Conrad, he paid guards | 康拉德 他雇佣守卫 | 
| [32:16] | just to crush any hope that I had left. | 将我仅存的希望也击碎 | 
| [32:23] | I saw a chance to run. I took it. | 当有机会逃跑时 我就抓住了 | 
| [32:26] | And that’s when I was arrested. | 然后我就被逮捕了 | 
| [32:29] | But I know that… | 但我知道… | 
| [32:32] | Conrad will — will find me. | 康拉德会 会找到我的 | 
| [32:35] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 | 
| [32:38] | Mr. Clarke, Conrad Grayson cannot hurt you. | 克拉克先生 康拉德·格雷森不会伤害你了 | 
| [32:41] | He’s evil. You don’t understand. | 他是魔鬼 你不明白 | 
| [32:43] | David, Conrad is dead. | 大卫 康拉德死了 | 
| [32:47] | He was killed six months ago. | 半年前他被杀了 | 
| [32:51] | Before he died, he admitted… | 在他死前 他承认了 | 
| [32:55] | to framing you. | 对你的诬陷 | 
| [32:57] | Your name has been cleared. | 你现在已经清白了 | 
| [33:03] | Now, Mr. Clarke, | 现在 克拉克先生 | 
| [33:05] | we’re gonna need you to lead us to where Mr. Grayson kept you. | 我们需要你带我们去格雷森囚禁你的地方 | 
| [33:08] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [33:09] | – Can you do that? – Y-yeah. Yeah. | -你能做到吗 -是的 可以 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah. I think I can. | 可以 我想我可以 | 
| [33:13] | I’d like to request that Mr. Clarke be released. | 我请求释放克拉克先生 | 
| [33:16] | The government will need to vet his version of events. | 政府需要对他的证词进行核实 | 
| [33:19] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [33:20] | But I assure you | 不过我向你保证 | 
| [33:21] | that Mr. Clarke is not a flight risk. | 克拉克先生不会逃跑 | 
| [33:24] | This is a broken and frightened man | 他现在是一个精疲力竭 受尽惊吓 | 
| [33:26] | who will cooperate with this investigation. | 但十分愿意配合调查的人 | 
| [33:29] | Please, let him come home… | 求你 让我带他… | 
| [33:34] | with me. | 回家 | 
| [33:55] | Are they reporting anything yet? | 他们有报道这件事吗 | 
| [33:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:02] | Listen… | 听我说 | 
| [34:08] | After I lost my dad… | 失去我爸爸以后 | 
| [34:13] | all I ever wished for was just to see him one more time. | 我所希望的就是可以再见他一面 | 
| [34:20] | I’d settle for five minutes… | 哪怕是几分钟也好 | 
| [34:24] | one more kiss good night. | 再给我一个睡前吻别 | 
| [34:27] | Your wish came true. | 你的愿望实现了 | 
| [34:29] | God, I can’t wrap my head around any of this. | 天呐 我想不明白到底是怎么回事 | 
| [34:38] | Ems. Look. | 艾米 你看 | 
| [34:41] | We join Chief Edward Alvarez now. | 我们切入爱德华·阿尔瓦雷斯局长 | 
| [34:43] | Do you have David Clarke in custody? | 你们拘留大卫·克拉克了吗 | 
| [34:45] | It is true that David Clarke is alive. | 大卫·克拉克还活着 这是真的 | 
| [34:50] | In his first statement, | 在他的首次声明中提到 | 
| [34:51] | Mr. Clarke reports that he was held by Conrad Grayson, | 克拉克先生被康拉德·格雷森囚禁 | 
| [34:55] | beaten and tortured for 10 years. | 殴打折磨长达十年之久 | 
| [34:58] | Although his assertion is still subject to confirmation, | 尽管他的证词还有待证实 | 
| [35:02] | the FBI has decided to release David Clarke on good faith. | 联邦调查局决定相信并释放大卫·克拉克 | 
| [35:08] | After this 20-year ordeal, | 经历了20年的磨难 | 
| [35:10] | David Clarke is finally a free man. | 大卫·克拉克终于恢复自由身 | 
| [35:12] | He’s expected to make a public statement within the next hour. | 接下来的一小时内希望他可以发表公开声明 | 
| [35:16] | – My God. – That’s it. No questions. Thank you. | -天呐 -完毕 不予提问 谢谢 | 
| [35:18] | I knew Conrad was evil, but this… | 我知道康拉德是魔鬼 可是… | 
| [35:22] | I should have killed him myself. | 我真应该亲手杀了他 | 
| [35:24] | Ems, breathe. | 艾米 冷静点 | 
| [35:26] | I’m going down there. | 我要过去 | 
| [35:27] | I need to see my dad tonight. | 今晚我就要见我爸爸 | 
| [35:29] | I know you want to, but not like this. | 我知道你想见他 可是不能这样 | 
| [35:31] | Ems, not in public. | 艾米 现在不能公开 | 
| [35:34] | You both deserve so much more. | 你们俩都应得到更好的 | 
| [35:35] | We deserved more 20 years ago. | 我们20年前就应该得到 | 
| [35:39] | I can’t wait one more day. | 我一天也不能再等了 | 
| [35:48] | Charlotte’s on her way down. She’s worried sick. | 夏洛特正在赶来 她担心得要命 | 
| [35:52] | The way the news is reporting this, | 从新闻报道上来看 | 
| [35:53] | they assume you’re fragile. | 他们以为你很脆弱 | 
| [35:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [35:56] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [35:59] | In that interrogation room, | 在审讯室的时候 | 
| [36:01] | I remembered the man I fell in love with — | 我仿佛又想起了那个让我深爱的男人 | 
| [36:04] | smart, a risk taker, | 聪明 敢于冒险 | 
| [36:07] | a man who was willing to go to any lengths | 愿意不惜采取任何手段 | 
| [36:09] | to do what you did today, | 去实现自己的所求 | 
| [36:11] | to finally reveal what happened to him. | 勇于揭开自己身上的伤疤 | 
| [36:15] | David… | 大卫 | 
| [36:20] | you know you can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以跟我说的 | 
| [36:25] | When I was locked away, | 我被关起来的时候 | 
| [36:28] | I analyzed everything… | 分析了这一切 | 
| [36:32] | even you. | 包括你 | 
| [36:35] | Do you remember how I wanted us to leave | 你记得吗 我在因197航班事故 | 
| [36:36] | weeks before I was arrested for Flight 197 | 被逮捕前几周曾想带你离开 | 
| [36:39] | and you said, “Let me take care of things”? | 但你说 “我来处理吧” | 
| [36:44] | This morning, you said the same thing. | 今早 你也说了同样的话 | 
| [36:48] | I won’t be anyone’s prisoner anymore… | 我不会再被人囚禁了 | 
| [36:52] | not even yours, Victoria. | 即便是你 维多利亚 | 
| [36:55] | You grabbed me, and I stayed. | 你挽留了我 我就留下了 | 
| [36:58] | I never held you hostage. | 我从未软禁过你 | 
| [37:00] | I was trying to keep you safe. | 我那是为了保护你 | 
| [37:02] | You had six months of unaccounted-for time, | 你最近半年里的行踪无法解释 | 
| [37:05] | and I am never going to let you go down for Conrad’s death. | 我不会让你因为康拉德之死被逮捕 | 
| [37:11] | That’s why I retained a lawyer — | 所以我才请了一个律师 | 
| [37:13] | a better lawyer than you and I can afford. | 一个我们都负担不起的好律师 | 
| [37:17] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你 | 
| [37:21] | For us. | 为了我们 | 
| [37:25] | Mr. Clarke, we’re ready to process your release. | 克拉克先生 我们准备释放你了 | 
| [37:33] | You still need me, David. | 你还需要我 大卫 | 
| [37:37] | And I will always need you. | 我也永远需要你 | 
| [37:45] | David? | 大卫 | 
| [37:53] | So, I just got you all to myself | 好不容易能独占你 | 
| [37:56] | and now I have to share you with your this new client? | 现在却要跟这个新委托人分享你 | 
| [38:01] | Oh, is somebody jealous? | 某人吃醋了吗 | 
| [38:03] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [38:04] | – Me? No. – Yeah, you’re jealous. | -我吗 怎么可能 -你就是吃醋 | 
| [38:06] | Oh, no, I’m not. No, no. | 不 不 我没吃醋 | 
| [38:08] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 | 
| [38:09] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟糕了 | 
| [38:10] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [38:12] | ‘Cause I kind of like it. | 因为我喜欢你吃醋 | 
| [38:27] | Fire whoever’s on that phone. | 把打电话来的人开除掉 | 
| [38:32] | Margaux Lemarchal. | 我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 | 
| [38:35] | Is it confirmed? | 确定了吗 | 
| [38:38] | Okay, run it immediately, all media outlets. | 立刻去调查 通过所有媒体渠道 | 
| [38:41] | And we need a presence at that press conference. | 派人去参加媒体见面会 | 
| [38:42] | He now says his murder was a smokescreen. | 他现在说他的谋杀案是伪造的 | 
| [38:46] | Conrad Grayson kidnapped him in prison… | 康拉德·格雷森在监狱里绑架了他 | 
| [38:48] | and then held him in a silo | 还把他关在格雷森的一处 | 
| [38:49] | – on a remote Grayson property. – It’s David Clarke. | -偏僻房产的地下室里 -是大卫·克拉克 | 
| [38:52] | – Mr. Clarke has agreed to cooperate with the FBI… – He’s alive. | -克拉克先生已经同意和联调局合作 -他还活着 | 
| [38:55] | as they continue to investigate | 警方将继续调查 | 
| [38:57] | his harrowing story. | 他背后的故事 | 
| [38:59] | Mr. Clarke is expected to make a public statement | 克拉克先生将于几分钟后 | 
| [39:01] | in just a few minutes. | 发表公开声明 | 
| [39:07] | Hey, you all right, man? | 你还好吗 | 
| [39:08] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [39:10] | Yeah. Sorry for freaking out in the lineup. | 抱歉刚刚指证的时候我失态了 | 
| [39:12] | What, are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [39:14] | Come on. That guy’s your father-in-law, right? | 那人是你的岳父 对吧 | 
| [39:17] | Look, I understand, but you should’ve filled me in. | 我能理解 但你应该告诉我啊 | 
| [39:20] | I know. I’m sorry. | 对 很抱歉 | 
| [39:21] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [39:23] | thought maybe I was seeing things | 在看到艾米莉的反应之前 | 
| [39:24] | until I saw Emily’s reaction. | 我以为自己出现了幻觉 | 
| [39:26] | Yeah, well, she’s pretty upset. | 这个嘛 她挺难过的 | 
| [39:28] | She tried to get past the feds. | 还想冲出警戒线 | 
| [39:31] | She wants answers just like you, for Amanda. | 她跟你一样想知道真相 为了阿曼达 | 
| [39:37] | Well, listen. I think I’m gonna — | 这样吧 我还是… | 
| [39:39] | I’m gonna go. | 我还是先走吧 | 
| [39:40] | What, now? | 现在吗 | 
| [39:41] | But he’s about to be released. | 可是他很快就要释放了 | 
| [39:45] | You must have a ton of questions for him. | 你肯定有很多问题想问他 | 
| [39:48] | D-don’t you at least want to meet him | 而且过了这么久 你难道就不想 | 
| [39:50] | after all this time? | 亲眼看看他吗 | 
| [39:52] | No. | 不想 | 
| [39:53] | And if it’s all the same to you, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [39:54] | I don’t want him knowing I’m on the force yet. | 我还不希望他知道我当了警察 | 
| [39:56] | I’m just — | 我只是 | 
| [39:57] | I’m not ready to see him. | 我还没准备好见他 | 
| [40:06] | After hours of speculation, | 几小时的轰动之后 | 
| [40:08] | we are now moments away from a live statement | 再过几分钟 我们就能听到 | 
| [40:10] | from the man formerly found guilty | 大卫·克拉克的公开声明了 | 
| [40:12] | of one of the most heinous acts of terror | 他曾被指控犯下前所未有的 | 
| [40:13] | this country has ever seen. | 恐怖主义罪行 | 
| [40:15] | Given his sensational and surprising tale | 可现在他所承受的十年辛酸 | 
| [40:17] | of the past 10 years, | 得以曝光 | 
| [40:18] | it is safe to say David Clarke, once hated, | 曾经受人憎恶的大卫·克拉克 | 
| [40:21] | may now be the new symbol of hope and courage. | 如今或许成为了希望和勇气的代名词 | 
| [40:40] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [40:41] | I’m here for him, not you. | 我是为他来的 不是为了你 | 
| [40:44] | I-I prayed for this moment, | 这一刻 这种自由 | 
| [40:46] | this freedom, | 我祈祷了很久 | 
| [40:48] | And today, uh, my prayers were answered. | 时至今日 我终于得偿所愿 | 
| [40:51] | And I never imagined seeing this kind of support | 我从来没想过 曾经对我深恶痛绝的人们 | 
| [40:54] | from a public who had condemned me | 和我以为已经忘记我的家人 | 
| [40:56] | and a family that I thought had forgotten about me. | 会给予我这么多支持 | 
| [41:00] | He shouldn’t be up there alone. | 他不应该一个人站在那里 | 
| [41:01] | No, no, no. Just wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [41:11] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 | 
| [41:13] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 | 
| [41:14] | please join me? | 愿意跟我一起吗 | 
| [41:30] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森夫人 | 
| [41:31] | seems your family can’t escape the ghosts of the past. | 看来你的家人永远无法摆脱过去 | 
| [41:34] | Charlotte and I are focused on the future… | 我和夏洛特只想专注于未来 | 
| [41:38] | and getting to know David once again. | 再次接纳全新的大卫 | 
| [41:41] | David has been through a — | 大卫经历了 | 
| [41:42] | a horrific experience | 很多痛苦 | 
| [41:44] | at the hands of my late ex-husband, | 拜我已故的前夫所赐 | 
| [41:45] | Conrad Grayson, who was an evil, evil man. | 康拉德·格雷森 他是个十足的恶棍 | 
| [41:50] | We all need time to understand and to process. | 我们都需要时间来理解和适应 | 
| [41:54] | We ask for privacy at this moment | 希望各方人士尊重我们的隐私 | 
| [41:56] | so that David could readjust | 让大卫能够重新适应 | 
| [41:58] | and to be with loved ones… | 陪伴他所爱的人 | 
| [42:01] | and his family. | 和他的家人 | 
| [42:06] | That’s all the questions for now. | 问题就回答到这里 | 
| [42:15] | What just happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [42:20] | She got to him first. | 她先下手为强了 |