时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I want to make you a lot of money, Louise. Trust me. | 我想帮你赚很多钱 路易丝 相信我 |
[00:06] | Your mother came to see me last night. | 你母亲昨晚来找我了 |
[00:08] | – What did she want? – A loan. | -她想要什么 -借钱 |
[00:09] | Now she owes me. | 现在她可是欠我的了 |
[00:11] | Did you get a look at his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[00:12] | I could barely make out anything | 在他从阳台跳下去之前 |
[00:14] | before he jumped off the balcony. | 我都不太清楚发生了什么 |
[00:16] | It is true that David Clarke is alive. | 大卫·克拉克还活着 这是真的 |
[00:19] | Em. | 艾米 |
[00:20] | Are you ready to make an I.D.? | 准备好指认了吗 |
[00:22] | No. | 不 |
[00:22] | Conrad Grayson faked my death, | 康拉德·格雷森伪造了我的死讯 |
[00:24] | and then he locked me away. | 然后把我囚禁起来 |
[00:26] | We ask for privacy so that David can be with his family. | 希望尊重我们的隐私 让大卫能够陪伴他的家人 |
[00:29] | She got to him first. | 她先下手为强了 |
[00:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[00:51] | They’re not gonna leave me alone. | 他们不会放过我的 |
[00:54] | Which is why I didn’t want you to come here. | 所以我不想让你过来 |
[00:55] | I needed to see it for myself. | 我得亲眼看到 |
[00:58] | I’m not fighting with you, David. | 我不是在反抗你 大卫 |
[01:00] | I’m simply concerned for you. | 我只是关心你 |
[01:03] | Still edgy after the FBI debriefings. | 跟联调局说明情况后 我还是很烦躁 |
[01:06] | It wasn’t easy going over the past 10 years. | 回顾过去十年的经历可不容易 |
[01:09] | I’m so sorry you had to endure that. | 你要忍受那一切 我深表遗憾 |
[01:12] | I’m grateful that you — | 我很感激你… |
[01:13] | that you were in D.C. with me this week… | 这周在华盛顿陪着我 |
[01:17] | …And for confirming what I said. | 证实了我说的话 |
[01:19] | They’re on the move. | 他们走了 |
[01:21] | No one will ever know what happened to Conrad. | 没人会知道康拉德怎么了 |
[01:22] | I promise, David. | 我保证 大卫 |
[01:24] | Can you imagine the headlines if they did? | 如果有人知道了 你能想象新闻头条吗 |
[01:27] | And we thought we’d create a scandal running away together. | 我们以前还觉得私奔会成为丑闻 |
[01:29] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[01:30] | Seems like a lifetime ago. | 好像是上辈子的事了 |
[01:33] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[01:34] | I used to think about that day on the beach. | 我以前经常想起海滩上的那天 |
[01:36] | It helped keep me sane when I was…about to break. | 能让我在快要崩溃时保持理智 |
[01:41] | I used to imagine our life if we had gotten away. | 我以前常想象我们私奔后的生活 |
[01:46] | This time, we will. | 这次我们会的 |
[01:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:54] | Hey. Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[01:57] | Those may be fists of fury, | 那也许是愤怒的拳头 |
[01:58] | but they’re still made of flesh and bone. | 但毕竟还是血肉之躯 |
[02:00] | Go easy. | 悠着点 |
[02:01] | Five days, I’ve been forced to watch my father on TV | 五天了 我被迫看着电视上我的父亲 |
[02:03] | while Victoria hasn’t left his side. | 而维多利亚一直陪在他身边 |
[02:05] | Yeah, and it’s not your fault that she got to him first. | 她先找到他又不是你的错 |
[02:08] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这话是想安慰我吗 |
[02:10] | I know how fragile a person’s mind is | 我知道经受那种折磨后 |
[02:12] | after enduring that kind of torture. | 一个人的心理有多么脆弱 |
[02:13] | It’s exactly the kind of leverage Victoria needs to manipulate him. | 维多利亚正需要这种筹码来操控他 |
[02:20] | And…they just got back from D.C. | 他们刚从华盛顿回来 |
[02:23] | She took him to Amanda’s grave? | 她带他去了阿曼达的坟墓吗 |
[02:26] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[02:27] | Look at what she’s doing, Nolan! | 看看她在做什么 诺兰 |
[02:28] | We have to get him away from her. | 我们得让他离开她 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I know, and it pisses me off, too. | 我知道 这也让我很生气 |
[02:31] | He was like a father to me. | 他就像是我的父亲 |
[02:32] | He is my father. | 他就是我的父亲 |
[02:34] | And he clearly doesn’t know that, | 显然他还不知道 |
[02:37] | which means she hasn’t told him. | 也就是说她还没告诉他 |
[02:39] | I mean, we don’t know what angle Victoria is playing yet. | 我们现在还不知道维多利亚在耍什么把戏 |
[02:42] | I’ll take the risk. | 我愿意冒险 |
[02:43] | The last time you were in a room with your father, | 上次你跟你父亲同处一室时 |
[02:45] | he tried to kill you. | 他试图杀了你 |
[02:46] | He wasn’t coming for me, Nolan. | 他不是冲我来的 诺兰 |
[02:48] | He was probably looking for Conrad. | 他可能在找康拉德 |
[02:49] | Probably. | 只是可能 |
[02:51] | But it still proves that he is not the man that he once was. | 但这还是证明了他不是过去那个人了 |
[02:56] | Emily, what if it’s worse than we think? | 艾米莉 如果情况比我们想象的更严重呢 |
[02:58] | What if Conrad did break him? | 如果康拉德让他崩溃了呢 |
[03:04] | Jack, any word from David? | 杰克 大卫说了什么吗 |
[03:05] | Have you talked to your father-in-law yet? | 你跟你的岳父说话了吗 |
[03:07] | Guys, stay on the sidewalk. I got a kid inside. | 伙计们 待在人行道上 里面还有一个孩子 |
[03:09] | When is David gonna meet his grandson? | 大卫什么时候见自己的外孙 |
[03:11] | Are you afraid he’s upset with you | 你怕他会生你的气吗 |
[03:12] | for not protecting Amanda? | 因为你没保护好阿曼达 |
[03:14] | Do you think he blames you for the death of his daughter? | 你觉得他会因为女儿的死而责怪你吗 |
[03:18] | Get the hell off my property now! | 滚出我家 |
[03:20] | Now! Both of you! | 快 你俩都滚 |
[03:26] | Victoria, it’s Margaux again. | 维多利亚 还是我 玛尔戈 |
[03:29] | I understand you do not wish to speak with the media, | 我理解你不想跟媒体交谈 |
[03:31] | but we are family, so please… trust me. | 但我们是一家人 所以拜托 相信我 |
[03:34] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[03:35] | You won’t hear from her. | 她不会回你电话的 |
[03:37] | She’s gonna keep working this three-ring circus | 她会继续玩着三环马戏 |
[03:40] | like P.T. Barnum in stilettos. | 就像穿高跟鞋的P.T巴纳姆 |
[03:43] | While I watch from the stands along with everyone else… | 而我跟其他人一起在看台观看 |
[03:46] | Despite the fact that she owes me | 虽然她欠我的 |
[03:48] | and, not to mention, our connection. | 而且还有我们的关系 |
[03:50] | Yeah, a connection no one knows about. | 没人知道我们的关系 |
[03:53] | Take my advice… keep it that way. | 听我劝告 保持如此 |
[03:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:57] | What happened with David was Conrad’s crime, not yours. | 大卫的遭遇是康拉德犯的罪 不是你的 |
[04:01] | To the public, we Graysons are all the same. | 在公众眼里 我们格雷森家族的人都是一样的 |
[04:03] | Why do you think I haven’t been able | 不然你觉得我为什么还没有 |
[04:04] | to land a client, other than Louise Ellis? | 拉到一个客户 除了路易丝·埃利斯 |
[04:07] | I can help you, Daniel. | 我可以帮你 丹尼尔 |
[04:08] | Tell your side, change people’s opinions. | 说说你这边的故事 改变人们的观点 |
[04:11] | No, no, no. No press. | 不不 不要媒体 |
[04:12] | I have to do this my way. | 我得用自己的方式 |
[04:15] | Listen, when I was with Emily, | 当我和艾米莉在一起时 |
[04:17] | we lived in the headlines, and that was a mistake. | 一直都在上头条 那是个错误 |
[04:21] | The less people know about you, | 越少人知道你 |
[04:22] | the more control you have over your own life. | 你就越能掌控自己的生活 |
[04:25] | Is that why you’re so secretive about this Louise girl? | 所以你才对路易丝闭口不谈吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. I can’t afford to blow this. | 是啊 我可不能搞砸了 |
[04:30] | She’s that valuable? | 她有这么重要吗 |
[04:32] | I’m still counting the zeroes in her portfolio. | 我还在数她的总资产有几个零 |
[04:34] | And by some miracle, | 出于某种奇迹 |
[04:36] | she chose me to handle her account. | 她居然选择我管理她的帐户 |
[04:39] | And I just got to prove that she didn’t make a mistake. | 我得证明她没有选错 |
[04:43] | Then you know what you must do… | 那你知道你得怎么做了 |
[04:45] | Keep her happy. | 让她开心 |
[05:24] | David! | 大卫 |
[05:31] | Someone just tried to run over David Clarke. | 有人刚想撞死大卫·克拉克 |
[05:42] | David! | 大卫 |
[06:06] | Do they know who did this? | 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[06:08] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[06:09] | They found the car three blocks away. | 他们在三个街区外发现了肇事车辆 |
[06:11] | It was stolen. It’s a dead end. | 那是失窃车辆 线索断了 |
[06:13] | They’ve offered me police protection | 他们提供了警察保护 |
[06:14] | until they catch the guy. | 直到他们抓到那人 |
[06:17] | David, we must get you to safety. | 大卫 我们必须送你去安全的地方 |
[06:20] | Now, I’ve already talked to a friend of mine | 我已经联系了一个朋友 |
[06:22] | who has an estate in Maryland, | 他在马里兰有房产 |
[06:23] | – No, I’m not going anywhere. – And they’re willing | -不 我哪儿也不去 -他们愿意 |
[06:23] | to allow us to use it, David. | 让我们住 大卫 |
[06:25] | Why would you stay here? It’s not safe. | 你为什么要留下来 这里不安全 |
[06:27] | All these stories I hear about Amanda — | 我听说的关于阿曼达的事 |
[06:29] | nothing really makes sense. | 根本就说不通 |
[06:31] | I’d gone to her grave today hoping for some closure, | 我今天去了她的墓地 本想让自己释然 |
[06:32] | and it just raised more questions. | 可是却产生了更多疑问 |
[06:35] | I fear you won’t like the answers. | 我觉得答案不会让你满意 |
[06:37] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:39] | I am gonna find out what really happened to my girl. | 我一定要查清我女儿到底发生了什么事 |
[06:44] | Victoria was behind this. I’m sure of it. | 维多利亚就是幕后黑手 我很肯定 |
[06:45] | She’s terrified that my father will learn the truth about her, | 她害怕我父亲得知她的真面目 |
[06:47] | so she put a police line between us. | 于是让警察隔在了我们之间 |
[06:49] | Well, it definitely sounds like her shade of bitch. | 这种恬不知耻的做法挺像她风格 |
[06:53] | Which is why you have to be extra-careful, | 所以你必须更小心一些 |
[06:55] | because now the hotel is crawling with cops and press. | 因为现在宾馆里都是警察和记者 |
[06:58] | You think that’s gonna stop me? | 你觉得他们挡得了我吗 |
[07:00] | You know what? | 我觉得吧 |
[07:01] | Maybe if Aiden were here, he could make you see it. | 如果艾登在 也许能够说服你 |
[07:05] | But he’s not, so you have to listen to me. | 但他不在 所以你得听我的 |
[07:09] | Victoria’s gunning for you, | 维多利亚恨你入骨 |
[07:11] | and she’s thought all of this through | 而且以不亚于你的精准水平 |
[07:13] | with the same precision you usually do. | 详细分析了整个局势 |
[07:16] | So before you make a mistake, slow down. | 所以你要慢下来 免得犯错 |
[07:19] | I can’t, okay? | 做不到 |
[07:21] | Don’t you understand, Nolan? | 你不明白吗 诺兰 |
[07:22] | I never went to see him in prison. | 我从来没去监狱看过他 |
[07:23] | All of these years, he believed that his daughter hated him, | 这么多年 他一直觉得自己的女儿很恨他 |
[07:26] | and I’ve lived with that guilt every single day. | 我每一天都背负着这样的愧疚 |
[07:28] | Now I have the chance to make it right, | 现在终于有机会弥补了 |
[07:30] | to let him know that his daughter still loves him, | 有机会让他知道他女儿很爱他 |
[07:31] | so please, stop fighting me. | 求你了 别再阻拦我 |
[07:35] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Of course, kiddo. | 我明白了 孩子 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:41] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[07:42] | Vicky’s done a hell of a job clarke-blocking us. | 维姬对我们防得很死 |
[07:44] | Only family can get through, and…You don’t qualify. | 只有家人能进去 而你不算 |
[07:49] | At least, not yet. | 最起码现在不算 |
[07:59] | Porter. Go home. | 波特 回家去吧 |
[08:03] | But I’m on the roster. | 可我在执勤名单里 |
[08:08] | This is about David Clarke, isn’t it? | 这事跟大卫·克拉克有关 对吧 |
[08:09] | Tough to do your job when reporters are tailing you. | 到处都有记者追着你 工作不好做吧 |
[08:12] | I need you to sit this one out… just till it blows over. | 我需要你保持低调 等风波过去 |
[08:16] | Yeah. Sure, chief. | 好 没问题 |
[08:19] | I saw you got ambushed this morning. | 我看到你今早被人埋伏了 |
[08:22] | You all right? | 还好吗 |
[08:24] | I’m dying to get out there today. | 我都等不及要出去了 |
[08:26] | Can’t stand sitting around, feeling useless. | 我受不了这种只能坐等的无力感 |
[08:29] | Imagine all this has got to bring up | 看来这一切 |
[08:30] | some pretty heavy stuff for you, yeah? | 勾起了你不好的回忆啊 |
[08:32] | It’s always there in the back of my mind, | 那些事一直在我脑海里 |
[08:35] | but now every jerk with a microphone’s asking me about it. | 可现在我每一个脑细胞都拿着麦克风问我 |
[08:37] | “What happened to your brother, to Amanda?” | “你弟弟发生了什么事 阿曼达呢” |
[08:40] | How did you make it through all that? | 你怎么撑过来的 |
[08:43] | I almost didn’t. | 差点就崩溃了 |
[08:45] | For a while, I thought that God had it out for me. | 有段时间 我以为是上帝在惩罚我 |
[08:49] | Turns out, it wasn’t God at all… | 后来发现根本不是上帝 |
[08:50] | Just a man who thought he was, | 只是一个自以为是上帝的人 |
[08:51] | not giving a damn about who he hurt or who died. | 完全不在乎他造成的任何伤亡 |
[08:55] | Son of a bitch got what he deserved. | 恶人必有恶报 |
[08:58] | Well, the world seems to agree with you, but still… | 这确实是真理 不过… |
[09:01] | I mean, a case that high-profile just gathering dust? | 这么大的案子 居然被人放着落灰 |
[09:04] | It’s a little weird, don’t you think? | 确实很诡异 你不觉得吗 |
[09:05] | Well, maybe it’s ’cause people can see it for what it is… | 也许是因为人们看到了本质 |
[09:07] | Justice. | 公正 |
[09:21] | Ah! Danny! You made it! | 丹尼 你来啦 |
[09:24] | Is this your first business meeting in a dress shop? | 这是你第一次在服装店开商业会谈吗 |
[09:27] | Pretty… pretty sure it is, yeah. | 好像 确实是 |
[09:29] | Although, next time, | 不过下次 |
[09:30] | you might want to choose someplace more private. | 最好还是选比较隐蔽的地方 |
[09:33] | My family is still the top story. | 我家人还在头条上呢 |
[09:35] | They don’t bother me. | 我不在乎 |
[09:37] | I’m from the south, dear. | 我可是南方人 亲爱的 |
[09:39] | If they are not gossiping about you, | 如果没人议论 |
[09:41] | you might as well be dead. | 还不如死了呢 |
[09:44] | Maybe I like to maintain a little mystery about myself. | 也许我想保持一些神秘感呢 |
[09:48] | Well, I’m still trying to figure you out, | 我到现在都看不透你 |
[09:50] | so mission accomplished. | 所以你做得很成功 |
[09:53] | Which part are you trying to f-figure out, exactly? | 你具体是想看透哪方面呢 |
[09:57] | Well, you and your mama, for starters. | 比如你跟你妈妈 |
[10:00] | Why the feud? | 为什么会不和 |
[10:01] | Oh, there’s no mystery. | 这没什么神秘的 |
[10:03] | She’s a control freak. | 她就是个控制欲狂 |
[10:05] | I got tired of her | 我受不了她 |
[10:06] | injecting herself into every aspect of my life. | 总想参与到我生活的每一个角落 |
[10:09] | Hmm. Even your love life? | 连你的爱人也不放过吗 |
[10:11] | Especially that. | 尤其是我的爱人 |
[10:13] | You want my mom’s attention, date me. | 想得到我妈的注意 就跟我约会吧 |
[10:16] | Noted. | 记下了 |
[10:21] | Too much? | 夸张了吗 |
[10:23] | Or “Hot damn”? | 还是 “性感到爆” |
[10:26] | Definitely “Hot damn.” | 绝对是”性感到爆” |
[10:30] | So, tell me, Danny, | 告诉我 丹尼 |
[10:32] | am I wasting all my top-notch flirting on you? | 我这样火力全开地调戏你有用吗 |
[10:36] | Is there a…Prim new york girl waiting at home? | 你家里 是不是有个贤淑得体的纽约妹子等着呢 |
[10:42] | No. | 没有 |
[10:44] | No, there’s not. | 并没有 |
[10:56] | Of course you’d be here. | 你当然会来 |
[10:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:58] | Why would I ever help you? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[10:59] | Our problems are not the issue right now. Our father is. | 我们的矛盾不算问题 父亲比较重要 |
[11:02] | Please…I need to see him alone. | 拜托了 我需要单独见他一面 |
[11:06] | Why don’t you just scale the building, knock down the door? | 你可以直接爬上楼 一脚踹开门啊 |
[11:09] | I doubt a little police barricade can stop you. | 不就是几个警察吗 拦不住你的 |
[11:11] | I would do that, but that’s not exactly | 我也想那样做 可是这种做法 |
[11:14] | how I want to reunite with our father. | 并不是我想与他重聚的方式 |
[11:16] | Oh I get it, so you want me | 我懂了 所以你是要我 |
[11:17] | to pave the way | 为你的回归 |
[11:18] | for your triumphant return. | 铺平道路吗 |
[11:19] | I think I’ll pass. | 想得挺美啊 |
[11:22] | Are you sure you want to side with your mother on this? | 你确定在这件事上要跟你妈妈站一起吗 |
[11:25] | Who do you think was behind the attack today? | 你觉得今天的袭击是谁干的 |
[11:28] | No. She loves David. She would never hurt him. | 不 她很爱大卫 她绝不会伤害他 |
[11:31] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[11:32] | You and I both know that your mother would do | 我们都很了解你妈妈 |
[11:33] | whatever it takes to get what she wants, | 她未达目的可以不折手段 |
[11:35] | including putting our father’s life at risk. | 包括拿我们父亲的命去冒险 |
[11:37] | She is manipulating him. | 她在利用他 |
[11:38] | God, Charlotte, | 天哪 夏洛特 |
[11:39] | she took him to what was supposed to be my grave. | 她带他去了应该是我坟墓的地方 |
[11:42] | Do you know how painful that must have been for him? | 你能想象那对他来说会有多痛苦吗 |
[11:45] | We have to stop her. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[11:47] | Please. I just want to tell him the truth. | 求你了 我只想告诉他真相 |
[11:56] | Mother, you need to tell me the truth. | 妈 你必须跟我说实话 |
[11:58] | Were you behind the attack on David? | 袭击大卫是你主使的吗 |
[12:01] | How could you think I would do such a thing? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[12:03] | I do not threaten the people I love | 我不会为了得到自己想要的 |
[12:05] | to get what I want. | 就去威胁我爱的人 |
[12:07] | You are so blind, | 你真是被自己蒙蔽了 |
[12:08] | you can’t even see you’re using him. | 都没意识到你在利用他 |
[12:11] | You took him to that grave?! What’s wrong with you?! | 你居然带他去了坟地 你有病吗 |
[12:13] | Your father demanded to go there against my wishes. | 是你父亲不顾我的劝阻 坚持要去的 |
[12:17] | Do you think I enjoy watching him suffer? | 你以为我想看着他难过吗 |
[12:19] | Then why not just tell him the truth? | 那你为什么不告诉他实情 |
[12:22] | That’s all Emily wants to do. | 艾米莉就想让我们这样 |
[12:25] | Emily. Well. | 艾米莉 好吧 |
[12:30] | She is manipulating you, Charlotte. | 她在给你洗脑 夏洛特 |
[12:33] | That is what she does…she lies. | 她很擅长这样 说谎 |
[12:36] | And when that doesn’t work, | 等谎言没用的时候 |
[12:37] | she resorts to violence and fear. | 她就会使用暴力和恐惧 |
[12:40] | If she’d only told me the truth when she first arrived, | 如果她当初一来就告诉我真相 |
[12:42] | the girl in that grave would be alive today, | 那坟墓里的女孩现在也不会死 |
[12:45] | and so would Declan. | 还有迪克兰 |
[12:48] | All right, Mr. Clarke. I’ll be right outside. | 克拉克先生 我在门外等 |
[12:49] | – Charlotte. – Oh. Dad. | -夏洛特 -爸爸 |
[12:51] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[12:55] | Charlotte, what is it? | 夏洛特 怎么了 |
[12:59] | If there’s, uh, something you need to tell me, you can. | 如果你有事要告诉我 可以直说 |
[13:05] | Actually, Dad, there’s someone you need to meet. | 爸爸 其实我想让你见一个人 |
[13:11] | I became a cop to get control of my life. | 我当警察是为了掌控自己的生活 |
[13:14] | And now I can feel it all slipping away again, | 现在却觉得生活越来越失控 |
[13:16] | and I hate that it’s … | 我讨厌这感觉 |
[13:18] | Man, I’m sorry I’m going on like this. | 伙计 抱歉我这么唠唠叨叨的 |
[13:21] | You’re not the only Mcmurphy in this cuckoo’s nest. | 你可不是这疯人院里唯一的异类 |
[13:23] | I mean, David was the father that I always wanted. | 我是说 大卫曾是我梦寐以求的父亲 |
[13:28] | When I thought he was killed, I fell apart. | 当时我以为他死了 我差点崩溃了 |
[13:30] | But now he’s back, and there is a part of me | 但他现在回来了 我心里有一部分 |
[13:33] | that just wants to go to him. | 总想去找他 |
[13:37] | Well, every part of me | 可我身体的每部分 |
[13:38] | wants to stay as far away from him as possible. | 都想尽可能离他远点 |
[13:41] | ‘Cause of Carl? | 因为卡尔吗 |
[13:43] | David thinks that my son is his grandchild. | 大卫以为我儿子是他的孙子 |
[13:46] | What would I even say to him? | 我要怎么跟他说 |
[13:48] | I can’t imagine lying about something like that. | 这种事我实在没办法说谎 |
[13:52] | Personally, I’m glad the truth’s finally coming out. | 个人来说 我很高兴真相终于大白了 |
[13:55] | I wish I felt the same. | 真希望我也能有同感 |
[13:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:58] | Emily has been so focused on getting to David | 艾米莉一心想接近大卫 |
[14:02] | that she’s not thinking through all the variables. | 她根本无法考虑清楚所有的变数 |
[14:03] | Well, can you blame her? It’s her father. | 能怪她吗 那可是她父亲 |
[14:05] | Jack, I know. | 杰克 我知道 |
[14:07] | But… I’m afraid she’s rushing | 可是 我怕她操之过急 |
[14:09] | to meet a man that doesn’t exist anymore. | 去见一个根本不复存在的人 |
[14:13] | And I don’t know what that’s gonna do to her. | 我不知道那会对她造成什么打击 |
[14:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[14:45] | Are you selling access to David Clarke? | 你要帮别人接近大卫·克拉克吗 |
[14:46] | Maybe sneak in a camera, get some stolen footage? | 是不是要黑进摄像头 搞点独家视频 |
[14:49] | – Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t – Get out of here. | -抱歉 我没… -滚 |
[14:54] | I expect better from you. | 我没想到你会这么下作 |
[14:56] | What? You truly believe others out there are not doing the same? | 怎么 你真以为外面那些人不会做同样的事吗 |
[14:59] | And that makes it right? | 那就有理了吗 |
[15:01] | It makes it reality. | 这叫现实 |
[15:02] | You know, some of us have a job to do. | 知道吗 我们这些人得工作 |
[15:04] | That’s why I’m here, but why are you? | 所以我来了这里 可你呢 |
[15:06] | I am fightin for Amanda Clarke. | 我在为阿曼达·克拉克斗争 |
[15:08] | She wanted her father’s name cleared | 她希望为她父亲正名 |
[15:09] | and her enemies brought to justice, | 希望让她的敌人被绳之以法 |
[15:10] | But what she didn’t want | 可她不希望的 |
[15:12] | was for him to be used by people like you. | 就是他父亲被像你这样的人利用 |
[15:16] | You should learn to govern your emotions, Emily. | 你得学会控制情绪 艾米莉 |
[15:19] | This is such an unflattering color on you. | 你这脸色可太明显了 |
[15:28] | 来自夏洛特 上来 | |
[15:36] | People think the secret’s in the copper mug. | 人们以为秘诀在于大铜杯 |
[15:39] | It’s actually the extra vodka. | 而其实是另加的伏特加 |
[15:43] | To… Getting what you want. | 祝你…得偿所愿 |
[15:47] | I’ll drink to that, neighbor. | 这可得喝一杯 邻居 |
[15:49] | Mm. Temporary neighbor. | 临时邻居 |
[15:51] | I’m having my yacht brought from Hilton head. | 我正打算从希尔顿那里买回我的游艇 |
[15:53] | A hotel’s not an appropriate place to call home. | 酒店可不太适合被称作”家” |
[15:56] | You calling me inappropriate? | 你是说我不合适吗 |
[16:00] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:01] | But it does reveal quite a bit about you. | 但多少能看出点你的本质 |
[16:04] | I mean, look around, Danny. | 到处看看吧 丹尼 |
[16:06] | No personal items. | 没有私人物品 |
[16:09] | Nothing to remind you of your family | 没有东西代表你的家庭 |
[16:11] | or where you come from. | 也不能表明你的来历 |
[16:14] | You are a man in search of an identity. | 你是个在寻找明确身份的人 |
[16:18] | And you clearly haven’t settled on one yet. | 很明显你还没找到 |
[16:23] | You’re unlike anyone I’ve ever met. | 你跟我以前见过的所有人都不同 |
[16:25] | Well, multiple rounds of electroshock therapy | 这个嘛 这就是多轮电击疗法 |
[16:28] | will do that to a girl. | 会对女孩造成的效果 |
[16:34] | I just haven’t figured you out yet, either. | 我也还没看透你 |
[16:37] | Now, which part are you trying to figure out, exactly? | 你想看透我哪里呢 |
[16:45] | Is something the matter? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:47] | Because… Unless I’m sorely mistaken, | 因为…除非是我彻底错了 |
[16:50] | you’re just as attracted to me as I am to you. | 不然我们应该已经被对方吸引住了 |
[16:57] | So, tell me, Daniel Grayson… | 告诉我吧 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[17:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:40] | I thought it was time | 我觉得是时候了 |
[17:40] | David was finally reunited with his son-in-law. | 大卫该跟他的女婿重聚了 |
[17:45] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[17:50] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[18:01] | Charlotte said you would be joining me. | 夏洛特说过你会来 |
[18:04] | Do come in. We have so much to discuss. | 进来吧 我们有太多要聊的了 |
[18:12] | Where the hell is my father? | 我父亲在哪 |
[18:17] | And what exactly is your plan once you do find him, Emily? | 你找到他又打算怎样呢 艾米莉 |
[18:21] | You know damn well, | 你很清楚 |
[18:23] | which is why you’re so desperate to turn him against me. | 所以你才迫不及待要让他视我为敌 |
[18:28] | I will not destroy the memory of his child. | 我可不会毁掉他对孩子的回忆 |
[18:31] | You may have that honor, if you truly are that cruel. | 也许你能做到 如果你真能那么残忍的话 |
[18:36] | You want to talk “Cruel,” Victoria? | 你跟我说”残忍” 维多利亚 |
[18:38] | How about ripping a child away from her father | 把一个孩子强行从她父亲身边带走够残忍吗 |
[18:42] | or bribing a doctor | 收买医生 |
[18:42] | into poisoning every good memory she ever had of him? | 抹杀有关他的所有美好回忆 够残忍吗 |
[18:46] | That is the truth that you’re running from. | 那是你一直在逃避的真相 |
[18:49] | Now tell me where my father is. | 马上告诉我 我父亲在哪 |
[18:51] | Or you’ll what? | 否则怎样 |
[18:53] | Come after my children again? | 你又要对付我的孩子吗 |
[18:55] | Or am I to be the next victim in your growing body count? | 还是要把我也加进你那不断膨胀的死亡名单里 |
[18:58] | Oh, that, I could live with. | 这我倒是能接受 |
[19:00] | But could your father? | 可你父亲行吗 |
[19:02] | Have you ever considered what will happen | 你考虑过会有什么后果吗 |
[19:04] | When you tell him about all your lies | 如果他知道了你的那些谎言 |
[19:06] | or the death you caused in his name, hmm? | 或是你以他之名害死的那些人 |
[19:11] | I wonder what he’ll feel. | 我很好奇他会有什么感觉 |
[19:14] | Guilt? | 愧疚 |
[19:16] | Shame? | 耻辱 |
[19:19] | Your plan was perfect, Emily, save for one detail… | 你的计划很完美 艾米莉 除了一点 |
[19:23] | Your father is alive. | 你父亲还活着 |
[19:26] | And now you must live with the repercussions of what you’ve done. | 现在你必须自食其果了 |
[19:30] | And so will you. | 你也一样 |
[19:32] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这一点的 |
[19:34] | Then tell him. | 那你就告诉他吧 |
[19:36] | Or stay hidden in this pathetic identity. | 要么就用这个可悲的身份继续瞒下去 |
[19:40] | Either way, it will be tremendous fun to watch. | 无论你选择哪种 我都乐于旁观 |
[19:45] | You can show yourself out. | 你可以走了 |
[19:49] | You know what I see? | 你知道我看到什么了吗 |
[19:53] | Is just a frightened woman | 一个担惊受怕的女人 |
[19:54] | about to lose the last person | 马上就要失去最后一个 |
[19:56] | she could ever trick into loving her | 骗别人爱她的机会 |
[20:00] | to his daughter. | 因为他会回到自己女儿身边 |
[20:07] | David, it’s…really great to see you again, | 大卫 很高兴再次见到你 |
[20:11] | but I’m afraid we were just on our way out. | 但我们正准备出去 |
[20:13] | Carl has a checkup. | 卡尔今天有身体检查 |
[20:14] | You can’t. David has to meet his grandson. | 你不能走 大卫得见见他的外孙 |
[20:20] | Of course. | 你说得对 |
[20:32] | Hey there, big man. | 小伙子 你好呀 |
[20:35] | I’m your grandpa. | 我是你外公 |
[20:38] | It’s the first time I’ve ever said that. | 这是我第一次说这个词 |
[20:40] | He has her eyes, don’t you think? | 他的眼睛和她很像 不是吗 |
[20:45] | It’s hard for me to remember. | 我记不清了 |
[20:46] | I’ll get the wedding album. | 我去拿婚礼相册 |
[20:48] | There’s some great closeup shots of Amanda. You’ll see it. | 里面有很多阿曼达的近照 你会看到的 |
[20:54] | It’s a nice home you’ve made for yourself here, Jack. | 杰克 你把这个地方布置得真温馨 |
[20:57] | I just wish Amanda could have seen this place. | 我只希望阿曼达可以看到这些 |
[20:59] | She always wanted a house like this. | 她一直想要这样的房子 |
[21:03] | Where did you two live? | 你们俩住哪里 |
[21:06] | Down on the waterfront. | 码头那边 |
[21:07] | Remember the Stowaway? | 还记得偷渡者吗 |
[21:09] | The-the bar? | 那个酒吧 |
[21:11] | They lived above it. | 他们住在楼上 |
[21:12] | It was nicer than it sounds, small, but cozy. | 比听上去要好 地方小但是很舒适 |
[21:17] | Here’s Amanda. | 这是阿曼达 |
[21:19] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[21:21] | He does have her eyes. | 他的眼睛确实和她很像 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, guys. | 很抱歉 |
[21:26] | I really need to get Carl to this doctor’s apartment. | 我真的得带卡尔去医生那里了 |
[21:28] | Yeah, of course. Jack, thank you so much. | 当然 杰克 非常感谢 |
[21:31] | You know, it’s clear to me | 我现在非常清楚 |
[21:32] | that you’ve grown up to be an honorable man. | 这些年你已经成为了一个值得尊敬的人 |
[21:37] | Yeah, Jack’s one of the good guys. | 杰克是个好人 |
[21:52] | I could get in a lot of trouble | 如果被人发现我给了你这个 |
[21:53] | if someone finds out I gave you this. | 我就有大麻烦了 |
[21:55] | You don’t have clearance, Ben. It’s a federal case. | 本 你没有权限 这可是联邦案件 |
[21:56] | Yeah, one they aren’t any closer to solving, either. | 是啊 一件他们一直破不了的案子 |
[22:00] | Figure, why not take a shot at it myself? | 我为什么不自己试试看呢 |
[22:02] | And make detective, right? That mean you got a lead? | 想因此成为警官吗 这说明你有线索 |
[22:05] | I got a suspect with motive. | 我找到一个有动机的嫌犯 |
[22:18] | David. | 大卫 |
[22:21] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[22:23] | Of course. | 好的 |
[22:24] | Come in. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[22:26] | No police? | 没有警察吗 |
[22:28] | No, they’re waiting outside. I wanted some privacy. | 他们都在外面 我希望能私下谈 |
[22:32] | Right. | 也对 |
[22:33] | Well, I-I knew you’d have questions about Amanda. | 我知道你有关于阿曼达的问题想问 |
[22:36] | Did you give her the money or the box that I made her? | 你有把钱和那个盒子给她吗 |
[22:41] | Did she ever get the journals? | 她有拿到我的日记吗 |
[22:42] | I gave her everything the day she got out, | 她出狱那天我把所有东西都给她了 |
[22:45] | everything that you asked. | 就像你要求的那样 |
[22:49] | Then why was she living above a bar? | 那为什么她还会住在酒吧楼上 |
[22:52] | Because… | 因为… |
[22:58] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[23:01] | You’re hearing a lot of crazy things about Amanda right now– | 你现在听到了很多有关阿曼达的传闻 |
[23:05] | some of them from people you may even think you trust. | 有些传闻来自你以为可以信任的人 |
[23:10] | I hope you won’t take their word as fact. | 我希望你不要把他们说的当成事实 |
[23:12] | I hope that you will trust | 我希望你可以听从内心的声音 |
[23:15] | what you know in your heart to be true. | 你知道哪些才是真的 |
[23:21] | But that’s the problem, Nolan. | 这就是问题所在 诺兰 |
[23:25] | See, the more I hear, | 我听到的越多 |
[23:30] | the harder it is for me to remember my little girl. | 我就越难记起我的小女儿 |
[23:37] | She’s slipping away from me. | 她离我越来越远了 |
[23:40] | And that scares the hell out of me. | 这让我十分恐慌 |
[24:01] | Figured you’d be here. | 我猜到你会在这里 |
[24:06] | Guess it was a bad day all around. | 看来今天过得不太顺利 |
[24:09] | I went to see my father, | 我想去见我父亲 |
[24:11] | and Victoria was waiting for me instead. | 结果等着我的却是维多利亚 |
[24:16] | I’m not thinking this through properly. | 是我考虑得不够周全 |
[24:17] | Nolan was right. He warned me not to go. | 诺兰是对的 他警告过我不要去 |
[24:20] | I doubt there’s a person alive who could have stopped you. | 我觉得没有人能拦得住你 |
[24:24] | Well, you’re probably right. | 可能吧 |
[24:29] | Jack, do you think my father’s gonna hate me | 杰克 你觉得我父亲 |
[24:31] | for everything I’ve done? | 会因为我的所作所为而恨我吗 |
[24:33] | Stop it. | 别这么说 |
[24:34] | That’s just Victoria getting inside your head. | 维多利亚只是在扰乱你的思绪 |
[24:36] | No, it’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[24:37] | You need to have faith in him, Emily. | 艾米莉 你得对他有点信心 |
[24:40] | Trust me, a father never stops loving their child. | 相信我 父亲永远不会停止去爱他的孩子 |
[24:42] | People died in his name. | 有多少人因他而死 |
[24:45] | My father never would have wanted that. | 我父亲不会想要这些结果的 |
[24:47] | Yes, but they started it. | 但那些人是玩火自焚 |
[24:50] | You did what you had to do to stop them. | 你只是做了你该做的而已 |
[24:52] | No one knows that better than me. | 没有人比我更清楚 |
[24:53] | Because you were there. | 那是因为你在场 |
[24:55] | But how am I gonna get him to understand | 可是如果我接触不到他 |
[24:56] | if I can’t even get to him? | 要怎样才能让他明白呢 |
[24:57] | Victoria can twist the truth, all of it. | 维多利亚可以扭曲所有的真相 |
[24:59] | No. She can’t. | 不 她不能 |
[25:02] | I know, cause I was just with David. | 我知道 因为我刚刚和大卫见了面 |
[25:06] | – What? – Yes. | -你说真的吗 -没错 |
[25:07] | He’s afraid, | 他很害怕 |
[25:08] | mainly of losing touch | 因为他觉得自己失去了 |
[25:09] | with the memory of you, Emily. | 关于你的记忆 艾米莉 |
[25:12] | And the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[25:13] | he hasn’t given up on his daughter. | 他还没有放弃他的女儿 |
[25:15] | There is still a chance that you can connect with him. | 你还是有机会跟他接触的 |
[25:18] | You need to get David away from her. | 你得把大卫从她身边弄走 |
[25:22] | I need to bring my father | 我得把我父亲 |
[25:23] | back to a time that Victoria can’t touch, | 带回维多利亚无法染指的时光 |
[25:26] | when it was just the two of us in this house. | 带回只有我们俩在这里的时候 |
[25:32] | My father needs Amanda Clarke. | 我父亲需要阿曼达·克拉克 |
[25:44] | If you’ve come here to do battle, | 如果你是来吵架的 |
[25:45] | I must warn you, I have an 11:30, | 我得告诉你 我十一点半有约了 |
[25:47] | so please be concise. | 所以长话短说吧 |
[25:49] | I am not here to argue. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[25:50] | In fact, I came to apologize for yesterday. | 事实上 我是来为昨天的事道歉的 |
[25:54] | I don’t always think clearly when it comes to Amanda. | 当事情牵扯到阿曼达的时候我就无法好好思考 |
[25:57] | Then let me assure you, | 那我可以向你保证 |
[25:59] | I have no interest in exploiting her father. | 我没有利用她父亲的想法 |
[26:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:04] | You’re a good person, Margaux. | 你是个好人 玛尔戈 |
[26:06] | That became clear to me when you cut ties with Daniel. | 当你和丹尼尔切断关系的时候我就知道了 |
[26:11] | So, what brings you by, Emily? | 那你为什么来这里 艾米莉 |
[26:14] | I want to do something for David, | 我想为大卫做点什么 |
[26:16] | something that I believe will aid in his recovery | 让他可以更好地恢复 |
[26:18] | and might also give you | 也可以让你有机会 |
[26:21] | a way around Victoria’s media blackout. | 打破维多利亚的媒体封锁 |
[26:24] | Forgive me, but how would that work? | 恕我失礼 请问你要如何做到呢 |
[26:26] | You and Victoria seem to have quite– | 你和维多利亚之间… |
[26:28] | A strained relationship? | 关系比较紧张吗 |
[26:30] | That’s a nice way of putting it. | 这形容算是委婉的了 |
[26:32] | Well, see, that’s where you come in. | 这给了你可以介入的理由 |
[26:33] | Obviously, Victoria would never accept a gesture from me, | 很明显 维多利亚永远不会理解我的用意 |
[26:36] | so it’s vital that my name be kept out of the story — | 所以如果你想邀功的话 |
[26:39] | that is, if you’re willing to take full credit. | 请确保我的名字不会被提及 |
[26:50] | I was wondering when you’d show up. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现 |
[26:52] | Want a drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[26:55] | What the hell do you think you were pulling yesterday? | 你昨天是在计划什么 |
[27:00] | Wow. You are not a very good cop. | 你还真不是当警察的料 |
[27:03] | Terrible deductive reasoning. | 推理能力真差劲 |
[27:05] | So this is all just some sick joke | 所以这一切对于你和你母亲来说 |
[27:07] | to you and your mother — is that it? | 就是个无聊的笑话吗 |
[27:08] | No. She had nothing to do with my visit. | 不是的 这次拜访和她没有关系 |
[27:10] | What if I’d told David the truth? | 要是我把真相告诉了大卫呢 |
[27:11] | And expose Emily? | 然后曝光艾米莉吗 |
[27:13] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[27:15] | You’re a coward, Jack — a joke. | 你是个懦夫 一个笑话 |
[27:22] | We’re done here. | 该说的都说完了 |
[27:27] | You know, I came here thinking | 我刚才来的时候还在想 |
[27:28] | you were just some kid pretending to be her mother. | 你只不过是个想去效仿自己母亲的孩子 |
[27:32] | You’re not Victoria. You’re worse. | 你不像维多利亚 你比她还糟糕 |
[27:34] | You’re Conrad.. | 你就是康拉德的翻版 |
[27:36] | I’m nothing like him. | 我才不是他 |
[27:37] | You’re doing exactly what he did. | 但你做了跟他一模一样的事 |
[27:39] | You are torturing David. And for what? | 你在折磨大卫 为了什么 |
[27:40] | Some pathetic power trip over me? | 运用那点可悲的权力来唬我吗 |
[27:42] | He’s your father, Charlotte. | 他可是你的父亲 夏洛特 |
[27:46] | No wonder you have to hide behind all that crap. | 难怪你把自己藏起来 借酒消愁 |
[27:51] | How else could you live with yourself? | 不然你怎么忍受得了自己 |
[27:57] | You worked the Grayson kidnapping, right? | 格雷森绑架案是你负责的 对吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah. I was there when Porter got arrested. | 是的 波特被抓时我在场 |
[28:03] | Why are you asking? | 为什么问这个 |
[28:04] | Well, he’s my partner. | 他现在是我搭档 |
[28:05] | Just want to know what kind of man he is. | 我只想了解下他是怎么样的人 |
[28:08] | And you were there for the questioning? | 那你参与了审讯过程吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, Reyes grilled him for hours. | 雷兹折腾了他好几个小时 |
[28:12] | She was sure he was guilty. | 她当时坚信是波特干的 |
[28:14] | She figured Porter planned it all — | 她认为是波特计划了一切 |
[28:15] | you know, grabbed the girl, | 你懂得 绑架了那女孩 |
[28:17] | planted the camera on her, took Grayson down. | 给她装上了摄像头 扳倒了格雷森 |
[28:21] | I never bought it. | 我从来就不信 |
[28:22] | Why not? | 为什么不信 |
[28:23] | I mean, Grayson killed his wife and his brother. | 格雷森害死了他的妻子和弟弟 |
[28:26] | Whoever pulled that off wasn’t the owner of some dive bar. | 能计划这一切的人绝不会是一个酒吧商人 |
[28:28] | An operation like that takes money. | 这一切的运作都需要钱 |
[28:32] | So you never looked at Porter for the murder, huh? | 所以你从没怀疑过波特会杀人 |
[28:36] | He was in with Reyes and me when Grayson got whacked. | 格雷森出事时 雷兹和他在一起 |
[28:39] | Best alibi a guy could have. | 这是最好的不在场证明 |
[28:42] | Right. | 也是 |
[28:46] | Daniel? Are you here? | 丹尼尔 你在吗 |
[28:50] | You haven’t been returning any of my calls. | 我的电话你一个都没回 |
[28:52] | I’m working. | 我在忙 |
[28:53] | Well, I may have something | 我这里有些东西 |
[28:54] | that can help you even more than Louise Ellis. | 可能比路易丝·埃利斯更能帮上你 |
[28:57] | Margaux, I don’t ask about your work, | 玛尔戈 我从不过问你的工作 |
[28:59] | so stay out of mine. | 你也别插手我的事 |
[29:02] | Don’t push me away — not this time. | 这一次 你先别忙着拒绝我 |
[29:05] | You may not see it yet, | 你可能还看不到 |
[29:07] | but I know we’re better together than apart. | 但我清楚咱们联手比分开要好 |
[29:09] | I would have never been able to take on Gideon without you. | 没有你 我无法扳倒吉迪恩 |
[29:12] | And now I have found a way | 而且我有一种方法 |
[29:14] | to put your father’s scandal behind you — | 能让你父亲的丑闻都过去 |
[29:17] | forever. | 永远地消失 |
[29:19] | But you have to trust me. | 但首先你要相信我 |
[29:22] | Everou got to do, just do it without me. | 不管你要做什么 别扯上我 |
[29:25] | Daniel, this isn’t charity. | 丹尼尔 这不是施舍 |
[29:27] | It’s simply good business — | 对你我而言 |
[29:29] | for both of us. | 都是一桩好的生意 |
[29:42] | Where is the police? | 警察都去哪了 |
[29:44] | I sent them away. I don’t want them anymore. | 我让他们走了 我不需要他们了 |
[29:47] | They still haven’t found the driver of that car, David. | 大卫 他们还没找到是谁开得那辆车 |
[29:49] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[29:50] | I was a prisoner for 20 years. | 我坐了20年牢 |
[29:53] | I won’t live like one anymore. | 我再也不想过类似的生活 |
[29:55] | David. | 大卫 |
[29:57] | You need to trust me when I tell you that you need protection. | 当我说你需要受保护时 你得相信我 |
[30:01] | Not everybody here has your best interests at heart. | 不是每个人都把你安危放在心上 |
[30:04] | Y-you’re not the first person | 你不是第一个 |
[30:05] | to say something like that to me. | 对我说出这番话的人 |
[30:07] | And it’s, making me wonder | 这让我感到很困惑 |
[30:10] | who I can trust and who I shouldn’t. | 不知道该相信谁 |
[30:14] | Something is not right here. | 这里头有些不对劲 |
[30:29] | Mr. Clarke. | 克拉克先生 |
[30:30] | Daniel? | 是丹尼尔吗 |
[30:32] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:34] | Daniel, this isn’t a good time right now. | 丹尼尔 你来的并不是时候 |
[30:36] | Listen, I’m… | 很抱歉 |
[30:39] | sorry to stop by unannounced. | 我这么唐突前来 |
[30:42] | I just needed to come here today | 我今天到这来 |
[30:44] | to personally apologize for what was done to you. | 是想亲自为过去发生的一切而道歉 |
[30:47] | You weren’t responsible. | 这不怪你 |
[30:48] | No, still, what my father did defies words, | 话是不错 但一切都是我父亲造成的 |
[30:51] | and reparations need to be made. | 我应该做些补偿 |
[30:55] | That’s the deed to your beach house. | 这是那套海景房的转让书 |
[30:57] | Consider it my gift to you. | 就当作是我送您的礼物吧 |
[31:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[31:02] | A toning for my father’s sins. | 给我的父亲赎罪 |
[31:05] | David, I’ve already lined up a place for us. | 大卫 我已经给咱们安排好了住处 |
[31:08] | This was my home. | 这曾经是我的家 |
[31:10] | This — this is what I want. | 这才是我想要的 |
[31:42] | Emily would never sell to you. | 艾米莉不可能把房子卖给你 |
[31:44] | Now, how did you get the deed to this house? | 告诉我 你是怎么拿到转让书的 |
[31:45] | She didn’t know I was involved. | 她并不知道我插手了 |
[31:47] | I refuse to allow you to use David. | 我决不允许你利用大卫 |
[31:49] | See, I thought you might say that, | 看吧 我就知道你会这么说 |
[31:51] | so I took a few precautions. | 所以我事先都准备好了 |
[31:58] | Cat’s out of the bag now. | 现在秘密揭晓了 |
[32:01] | Just smile for the cameras. | 对着镜头微笑就好 |
[32:03] | Don’t want to cause a scene, do you? | 你不会想把一切变成闹剧吧 |
[32:05] | David. Hey, this is Margaux Lemarchal. | 大卫 这位是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[32:08] | She heads up… | 她领导着 |
[32:09] | Lemarchal media. Yes, I-I know who she is. | 勒马尔查尔传媒 我知道她是谁 |
[32:11] | Do you mind explaining the cameras? | 你可以解释下为什么会有摄像吗 |
[32:14] | Well, Daniel thought we could contain the gossip | 丹尼尔和我都觉得由你信任的人来报道真相 |
[32:16] | if someone he trusted covered this story. | 是控制流言的最好办法 |
[32:24] | Let’s just go outside. | 我们先出去吧 |
[32:25] | No, it won’t take long. | 不必 这用不了多久 |
[32:27] | David, are you comfortable with this? | 大卫 你能接受得了这些吗 |
[32:29] | I am. | 我很好 |
[32:31] | Just stick to the questions. | 要紧扣这些问题 |
[32:32] | Then I’m happy for you. | 那我也为你高兴 |
[32:34] | This is your home. | 这就是你的家 |
[32:52] | You got your father away from Victoria. | 你成功地让你父亲摆脱了维多利亚 |
[32:54] | Although Daniel and Margaux is a twist I didn’t see coming. | 不过丹尼尔和玛尔戈的出现让我很意外 |
[32:59] | Now I know Margaux isn’t truly an ally, | 我知道玛尔戈不会真正站在我这边 |
[33:02] | she really is her father’s daughter. | 她不愧是勒马尔查尔的女儿 |
[33:04] | Shacking up with the son of Conrad, no less. | 还与康拉德的儿子联手 比她爸还厉害 |
[33:09] | So, what do we call them? | 那怎么称呼这组合 |
[33:11] | Maniel? | 玛尼尔 |
[33:12] | Dangaux? | 丹尔戈 |
[33:16] | Trouble. | 麻烦 |
[33:33] | That parlor trick you pulled with Daniel tonight | 今晚你和丹尼尔耍的诡计 |
[33:37] | disappointed me, Margaux. | 让我很失望 玛尔戈 |
[33:38] | Oh, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉让你有这样的感觉 |
[33:40] | I will not allow you to use David like that again. | 我不会允许你再这样利用大卫 |
[33:44] | Well, then, perhaps we should come to an arrangement — | 也许我们应该达成某种协议 |
[33:47] | one with less opportunity for surprises. | 以避免这样的惊喜再度发生 |
[33:51] | Give me exclusive rights to David’s story. | 把大卫事件的独家报道权给我 |
[33:54] | Consider it repayment of your debt. | 就当做偿还你欠我的债务 |
[33:57] | I can’t speak for David, Margaux. | 我无法替大卫做决定 玛尔戈 |
[33:58] | You know better than that. | 这一点你比我清楚 |
[34:01] | But I may be able to facilitate such an arrangement | 但我也许可以促成这一协议 |
[34:03] | provided you give us final approval on all stories. | 前提是所有的报道由我们来做最终决定 |
[34:07] | I cannot do that. | 我做不到 |
[34:08] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那很不幸 |
[34:11] | As you know, your competitors have approached me. | 如你所知 你的竞争对手已经找过我 |
[34:16] | Who knows what one of the more tenacious reporters | 他们认识业界最执着的记者之一 |
[34:18] | might uncover in their own investigation — | 他可能会揭露他们所调查出的真相 |
[34:21] | Maybe even your family’s connection to the scandal. | 这其中的丑闻也会牵扯到你的家族 |
[34:25] | And lacking any personal relationship with them, | 由于缺乏人际关系 |
[34:29] | I may be powerless to stop it. | 对此我可能会无力阻止 |
[34:32] | You would never allow anyone | 你不会允许任何人 |
[34:34] | to tarnish the memory of your Pascal. | 践踏你心目中的帕斯卡的 |
[34:37] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[34:39] | Do feel free to call my bluff. | 你可以觉得我是在吓唬你 |
[34:48] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[34:51] | We have a deal. | 我同意你的提议 |
[35:00] | Oh, no, no. It’s the least that I could do. | 不不 这是我唯一能做的事了 |
[35:02] | I mean, poor guy has really suffered. | 那个可怜的人真是受尽折磨 |
[35:04] | Well, yeah, I’d love to meet tomorrow. | 是的 我同意明天的会面 |
[35:08] | Keith, let me call you back. | 基斯 等下我再打给你 |
[35:12] | Saw you on TV with that Lemarchal girl. | 在电视上看到你和那个勒马尔查尔女孩了 |
[35:15] | You two looked cozy. | 你俩看起来很有默契嘛 |
[35:17] | So I asked around, and the concierge says | 所以我打听了一下 看门人说 |
[35:21] | she’s been sneaking up here for days. | 她最近经常悄悄进出这里 |
[35:25] | You lied to me, Daniel. | 你骗了我 丹尼尔 |
[35:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:33] | I did lie to you. | 我的确骗了你 |
[35:35] | And to myself. | 也骗了我自己 |
[35:38] | You were right about me, Louise. | 关于我你说得没错 路易丝 |
[35:39] | I’ve been trying to figure out who I am. | 我一直在试图认清自我 |
[35:42] | And for a minute, I thought I could be | 前一分钟 我以为自己可以成为 |
[35:44] | the guy I was with you yesterday, but… | 昨天那个和你在一起的人 但是… |
[35:46] | Today, I was reminded that I’m part of a team, | 今天 现实提醒我 我是团队的一员 |
[35:50] | and we’re damn good together. | 而且我们合作得很愉快 |
[35:52] | And what does that mean for me? | 这对我来说意味着什么 |
[35:55] | Well, you hired me to protect you and your interests, | 你雇我来保护你和你的财产 |
[35:57] | so that’s what I plan on doing from now on. | 所以从现在起 这就是我要做的事 |
[36:00] | Unless you’re not comfortable with me, | 除非你跟我在一起觉得不舒服 |
[36:01] | and if that’s the case, then we’ll go our separate ways. | 如果是那样的话 我们就分道扬镳 |
[36:07] | It’s your call. | 一切由你来决定 |
[36:18] | Why would I go with anyone but you? | 我为什么选别人不选你呢 |
[36:22] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[36:24] | Listen, we are gonna make a ton of money together, Louise. | 我们在一起一定会赚大钱的 路易丝 |
[36:29] | Tomorrow, you and I start over. | 明天 我们重新开始 |
[36:33] | We keep things strictly professional. | 我们严格遵循职业操守 |
[36:36] | And trust me — I’m doing you a favor. | 相信我 我帮了你一个大忙 |
[36:39] | I mean, you really don’t want to be a part of my family. | 你绝对不会想成为我家的一员的 |
[37:15] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[37:16] | Please connect me to Page Six. | 请帮我接《第六页》 |
[37:18] | I have a story about Daniel Grayson. | 我有关于丹尼尔·格雷森的消息要爆料 |
[37:27] | Did you think you could pull that file | 你真的以为可以调出档案 |
[37:28] | without my finding out? | 而不被我发现吗 |
[37:32] | You’re a beat cop, Hunter. | 你是巡逻警 亨特 |
[37:33] | You got no business kicking that nest. | 那件事不归你管 |
[37:35] | Yeah, well, someone should, chief. | 是的 但是应该有人来管 局长 |
[37:37] | Come on — Conrad Grayson gets killed | 康拉德·格雷森承认 |
[37:38] | days after being exposed for masterminding Flight 197, | 是197航班事故的幕后黑手几天后被杀 |
[37:40] | and the case is still open? | 这个案子为什么还没完结 |
[37:43] | So… you close it? | 那么 你找到凶手了吗 |
[37:46] | No. My suspect has an alibi. | 没有 我的嫌疑人有不在场证明 |
[37:50] | I get you’re hungry, Ben. I really do. | 我知道你很有野心 本 我明白 |
[37:52] | And someday, you’ll make detective, | 总有一天 你会成为警探的 |
[37:54] | but it will not be on this case. | 但这个案子你不能查 |
[37:58] | Now… hand over the file. | 现在 把档案交出来 |
[38:09] | Trust me — | 相信我 |
[38:10] | nothing good comes from this. | 这样做对你没有任何好处 |
[38:33] | – Daddy!! – You’re making a mistake! You’re making a mistake!! | -爸爸 -你们搞错了 这是个误会 |
[38:37] | Let go of her! Leave her alone! | 放开我女儿 放开她 |
[39:02] | To your father’s return home. | 庆祝你父亲回家 |
[39:05] | So, when are you gonna tell him? | 你准备什么时候告诉他 |
[39:10] | When he’s ready. | 等他准备好的 |
[39:13] | Why wait? | 还等什么 |
[39:14] | I thought that was the whole point of getting him next door. | 我以为让他搬到隔壁就是为了告诉他真相 |
[39:16] | This isn’t about me, Nolan. It’s about helping him. | 这不是为了我 诺兰 是为了帮他 |
[39:19] | After what he’s been through, my father needs time to recover. | 经历过那些遭遇 我父亲需要时间康复 |
[39:25] | I want to win him back honestly — with the truth. | 我希望诚实的用真相赢回他的心 |
[39:28] | And when he’s ready, I’ll make sure that he knows that… | 等他准备好 我会让他知道 |
[39:33] | I’m still here. | 我一直在这里 |
[39:52] | We used to dance to this. | 我们以前常和着这首曲子跳舞 |
[39:55] | It was his favorite. | 这是他的最爱 |
[40:19] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:29] | How did she get this song to play on cue? | 她怎么让这首歌按时播放的 |
[40:32] | Remote control? Motion sensor? | 遥控 还是运动传感器 |
[40:36] | She didn’t need any of that. | 她不需要这些 |
[40:39] | She just had to get him back home. | 她只需要让他回家就可以了 |
[40:55] | What did you say your name was, again? | 你刚才说你叫什么来着 |
[40:58] | Oh, never mind. It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 我不在乎 |
[41:00] | You’re going pretty hard tonight. | 你今晚喝得可够多的 |
[41:02] | I don’t want to think anything. | 我不想去想任何事情 |
[41:04] | I don’t want to feel anything. | 不想去感受任何事情 |
[41:07] | Well, in that case, | 既然如此 |
[41:08] | I got just what you need back at my place. | 我那里正好有你所需要的东西 |
[41:10] | Then, what are we still doing here? | 那我们还在这里待着干什么 |
[41:14] | Never thought I’d be going home with Charlotte Grayson. | 从没想过我会和夏洛特·格雷森一起回家 |
[41:16] | I have come to learn… | 这几年我知道了… |
[41:18] | It’s “Clarke.” | 我姓克拉克 |
[41:19] | that evil takes many forms… | 恶魔会在你面前呈现多种模样 |
[41:23] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[41:31] | …including those that we think we can trust the most. | 包括那些我们以为最信任的人的模样 |
[41:42] | The anger this bred almost cost me | 这种愤怒几乎吞噬了我 |
[41:44] | the thing that I valued above all else — | 曾经最珍视的东西 |
[41:49] | my memories of you, | 我对你的记忆 |
[41:52] | the daughter I still love | 我依然深爱着的女儿 |
[41:55] | infinity times infinity. | 无穷无尽的爱 |
[41:58] | But now I can feel you again, | 但现在 我又能够感受到你 |
[42:00] | which is why I know what I must do, | 所以现在我必须要做的事就是 |
[42:05] | for you were wronged, as I was, | 你和我一样 曾被人误解 |
[42:08] | and by someone I trusted. | 被我所信任的人 |
[42:10] | There must be repercussions. | 他们必须付出代价 |
[42:14] | And I swear to you, Amanda… | 我向你保证 阿曼达 |
[42:19] | I will have revenge. | 我会为你复仇 |