| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | David! | 大卫 | 
| [00:05] | So you never looked at Porter for the murder, huh? | 所以你从没怀疑过波特会杀人 | 
| [00:07] | He was in with Reyes and me when Grayson got whacked. | 格雷森出事时 雷兹和他在一起 | 
| [00:09] | I knew you’d have questions about Amanda. | 我知道你有关于阿曼达的问题想问 | 
| [00:11] | Did you give her the money? | 你把钱给她了吗 | 
| [00:12] | I gave her everything. | 我把所有东西都给她了 | 
| [00:13] | I want to do something for David — | 我想为大卫做点什么 | 
| [00:15] | Something that might give you | 也可以让你有机会 | 
| [00:16] | a way around Victoria’s media blackout. | 打破维多利亚的媒体封锁 | 
| [00:18] | I have found a way | 我有一种方法 | 
| [00:19] | to put your father’s scandal behind you. | 能让你撇清与你父亲丑闻的关系 | 
| [00:21] | That’s the deed to your beach house. | 这是那套海景房的转让书 | 
| [00:22] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 | 
| [00:23] | Atoning for my father’s sins. | 为我的父亲赎罪 | 
| [00:25] | Give me exclusive rights to David’s story. | 把大卫事件的独家报道权给我 | 
| [00:27] | Provided you give us final approval on all stories. | 前提是所有的报道由我们来做最终决定 | 
| [00:30] | And for a minute, I thought I could be | 前一分钟 我以为自己可以成为 | 
| [00:31] | the guy I was with you yesterday, but… | 昨天那个和你在一起的人 但是… | 
| [00:33] | We keep things strictly professional. | 我们严格遵循职业操守 | 
| [00:35] | Please connect me to Page Six. | 请帮我接《第六页》 | 
| [00:36] | I have a story about Daniel Grayson. | 我有关于丹尼尔·格雷森的消息要爆料 | 
| [00:38] | Never thought I’d be going home with Charlotte Grayson. | 从没想过我会和夏洛特·格雷森一起回家 | 
| [00:41] | – It’s “Clarke.” – My mistake. | -我姓克拉克 -我的错 | 
| [00:43] | – When are you gonna tell him? – When he’s ready. | -你准备什么时候告诉他 -等他准备好 | 
| [01:10] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [01:14] | Look what you found. | 看看你找到了什么 | 
| [01:16] | But he’s missing an arm. | 但它少了一条手臂 | 
| [01:17] | Yeah, but he’s got four more. | 是啊 但它还有四条呢 | 
| [01:19] | You know what’s cool? He’s gonna grow that one back. | 你知道什么事很酷吗 它会长出那条手臂 | 
| [01:21] | But first, he has to go back home. | 但首先 它得回家 | 
| [01:26] | Hey! I wanted to watch it grow! | 我想看它长出手臂 | 
| [01:28] | Oh, yeah, but that takes a long time | 但那会需要很长时间 | 
| [01:30] | and a lot of saltwater. | 和许多盐水 | 
| [01:33] | Okay, that’s it. Come on! | 好了 来吧 | 
| [01:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:10] | Vince? | 文斯 | 
| [02:14] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 | 
| [02:15] | Hey, where’s all my stuff? | 我的东西呢 | 
| [02:18] | Make yourself comfortable. | 在这里不用太拘束 | 
| [02:19] | No, I-I got to get home. | 不 我得回家了 | 
| [02:23] | I know this must be confusing, especially after last night. | 我知道这肯定令你困惑 特别是昨晚过后 | 
| [02:28] | I usually don’t sleep with the bait, but… | 我一般不跟诱饵上床的 但是… | 
| [02:31] | how could I resist? | 我怎么忍得住 | 
| [02:32] | The bait? Bait for what? | 诱饵 什么诱饵 | 
| [02:35] | A fish I’ve been after for a very long time. | 我钓了很长时间的一条鱼 | 
| [02:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:46] | I bet the ocean is happy to have you back in her arms. | 海洋一定很高兴能重新拥抱你 | 
| [02:50] | You got my message. | 你收到了我的消息 | 
| [02:55] | How was your first night here? | 第一晚在这里过得怎么样 | 
| [02:57] | Surreal. | 不真实 | 
| [03:00] | Almost like nothing had changed. | 好像一切都没有变一样 | 
| [03:05] | You know, after your arrest, | 你被捕以后 | 
| [03:07] | I held on to this place for years. | 我在这里待了很多年 | 
| [03:09] | I used to come and stay here for hours | 我以前经常过来 待几个小时 | 
| [03:12] | and imagine myself here with you. | 想象着我和你一起在这里 | 
| [03:18] | I always was too sentimental. | 我总是太多愁善感 | 
| [03:26] | I’ve arranged for the tailor to come for a fitting later. | 我安排了一个裁缝来给你剪裁衣服 | 
| [03:28] | Tv crew comes at 4:00. | 电视台的人四点来 | 
| [03:30] | Can’t believe you set this up so quickly. | 不敢相信你这么快就安排好了一切 | 
| [03:32] | Well, Margaux is a very close friend. | 玛尔戈是个密友 | 
| [03:35] | You can’t underestimate the hunger of the audience to know your story. | 你可不能低估了观众有多么想知道你的故事 | 
| [03:41] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [03:43] | Are you sure you want to tell it? | 你确定你想说吗 | 
| [03:46] | I need to set the record straight. | 我想澄清事实 | 
| [03:48] | There’s people out there that still think I’m a terrorist. | 还有人觉得我是恐怖分子 | 
| [03:50] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [03:51] | They need to see that I was a victim, | 他们得明白我是受害者 | 
| [03:53] | that I was betrayed. | 我被背叛了 | 
| [03:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:59] | Well, maybe we should go over some talking points. | 也许我们该过一遍谈话要点 | 
| [04:01] | There will be millions watching, and — | 会有几百万人观看的… | 
| [04:03] | Well, that’s the good thing about the truth — | 这就是真相的好处 | 
| [04:06] | You don’t need talking points. | 你不需要谈话要点 | 
| [04:10] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 | 
| [04:19] | Hacking into the FBI | 我长大了 | 
| [04:21] | should get harder as I get older, but… | 入侵联调局应该会更难了 但是… | 
| [04:24] | Nope. | 并不是 | 
| [04:25] | Wham, bam, thanks, Uncle Sam. | 多谢了 山姆大叔 | 
| [04:27] | Would you do if your bestie wasn’t a keyboard cowboy, | 如果你的闺蜜不是个技术宅 你会怎么做 | 
| [04:29] | besides, well, actually talk to your father? | 除了真的去跟你父亲谈谈 | 
| [04:33] | I told you, I’m giving him space. | 我跟你说了 我在给他空间 | 
| [04:35] | And downloading his confidential psychiatric assessment | 下载他的机密精神病评估文件 | 
| [04:38] | isn’t an invasion of said space? | 不算侵犯他的空间吗 | 
| [04:40] | I want to help him, and in order to do that, | 我想帮助他 为了达到那一目的 | 
| [04:42] | I need to know what he’s been through. | 我得知道他经历了什么 | 
| [04:46] | You should have seen his wounds, Nolan. | 你该看看他的伤口 诺兰 | 
| [04:49] | You mean these? | 你是说这些吗 | 
| [04:52] | It says these bastards whipped him with chains. | 上面写着那些王八蛋用链条抽打他 | 
| [04:54] | Let’s see the interview. | 让我们看看采访吧 | 
| [04:55] | I can barely stomach this, Ems. | 我简直受不了了 艾米 | 
| [04:57] | I don’t think we should watch this video. | 我觉得我们不该看这段视频 | 
| [04:58] | No, I need to know what happened. | 不 我得知道发生了什么事 | 
| [05:00] | And I want to hear it from him. | 我想听他说 | 
| [05:04] | Well, then, let it play. | 那就播放吧 | 
| [05:06] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [05:08] | You can’t do this to me. I’m only 19. | 你不能这样做 我才19岁 | 
| [05:11] | I’m just starting my life. | 生活才刚开始 | 
| [05:13] | I just got my father back. | 我父亲刚回到了我身边 | 
| [05:15] | Please. | 求求你了 | 
| [05:17] | I know what you’re trying to do here — | 我知道你想做什么 | 
| [05:19] | Spout off a bunch of personal details, | 滔滔不绝地讲述一大堆个人信息 | 
| [05:22] | make yourself seem like a real person. | 让自己像是真正的人 | 
| [05:26] | It’s not gonna work. | 这没用的 | 
| [05:41] | Where was this enthusiasm last night? | 昨晚你怎么没这种热情 | 
| [05:44] | Go ahead, kid. | 去吧 孩子 | 
| [05:45] | Let’s see if you can get it. | 让我们看看你是否能拿到 | 
| [05:54] | Bitch! | 婊子 | 
| [06:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [06:27] | While you were incarcerated, | 你被监禁时 | 
| [06:29] | would you say your primary emotion was fear? | 你主要是觉得恐惧吗 | 
| [06:32] | Anger? Helplessness? | 还是愤怒 无助 | 
| [06:35] | Fear, at first… | 一开始是恐惧 | 
| [06:37] | That I wouldn’t see the sun again or… | 害怕我不会重见天日或者… | 
| [06:40] | That I wouldn’t be able to surve the torture. | 我没办法挺过酷刑 | 
| [06:42] | Then, over time, I would stop feeling. | 过了一些日子 我就没有感受了 | 
| [06:45] | And now, since you’ve been out? | 现在呢 你出来后是什么感觉 | 
| [06:48] | I know that I’m supposed to feel relieved and thankful. | 我知道我该觉得释然和感恩 | 
| [06:53] | But I’m — I don’t. | 但我不觉得 | 
| [06:55] | I feel more alone out here than I ever felt in there. | 比起在监狱里 我出来后觉得更加孤独 | 
| [06:58] | Have you found yourself prone to mood swings, | 你发现自己会情绪波动吗 | 
| [07:01] | violent impulses? | 有暴力的冲动 | 
| [07:06] | Thank you for your time. We’re done. | 谢谢你的时间 结束了 | 
| [07:11] | So, what was his diagnosis? | 他的诊断结果是什么 | 
| [07:15] | Complex PTSD. | 复杂的创伤后应激障碍 | 
| [07:17] | “Psychological fragmentation, | 精神分裂 | 
| [07:19] | a loss of a sense of safety and trust.” | 丧失安全感和信任感 | 
| [07:22] | What else does it say? | 上面还写了什么 | 
| [07:24] | What else are you looking for? | 你还想找什么 | 
| [07:26] | I just feel like there’s more to the story. | 我只是觉得还有更多细节 | 
| [07:28] | It’s all right here. | 全在这里了 | 
| [07:29] | FBI tends to be pretty thorough. | 联调局调查得很清楚了 | 
| [07:32] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我说不好 只是… | 
| [07:35] | It’s a gut instinct, Nolan. | 这是直觉 诺兰 | 
| [07:36] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 | 
| [07:37] | Well, maybe his interview tonight will. | 也许他今晚的采访会解释 | 
| [07:39] | If he’s hiding something from the FBI, | 如果他有事瞒着联调局 | 
| [07:40] | he’s not gonna announce it to the whole world on live television. | 他可不会在电视直播上向全世界宣布这件事 | 
| [07:44] | Ems, I respect your instinct, | 艾米 我尊重你的直觉 | 
| [07:50] | but I think you’re looking for an easier answer. | 但我觉得你是在寻找更简单的答案 | 
| [07:52] | ‘Cause the truth is anything but. | 因为真相绝不简单 | 
| [07:56] | It’s hard to accept that this happened to someone that we loved. | 很难接受 这种事发生在我们爱着的人的身上 | 
| [08:01] | But it did. | 但它确实发生了 | 
| [08:06] | So, I assume you saw Page Six. | 我猜你看过《第六页》了 | 
| [08:09] | Oh, no. What have I done now? | 不 我又做了什么 | 
| [08:11] | They ran a story on you and one Miss Louise Ellis. | 他们发了一条关于你和路易丝·埃利斯小姐的新闻 | 
| [08:15] | They ran a what? | 他们发布了什么 | 
| [08:16] | Quite the little sexpot, isn’t she? | 她真是个性感欲女 对吧 | 
| [08:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [08:20] | No, it’s good news. | 不 是正面新闻 | 
| [08:21] | “Louise Ellis lands in New York | 路易丝·埃利斯来到纽约 | 
| [08:23] | and hires Daniel Grayson to manage her millions.” | 雇佣丹尼尔·格雷森来管理她的百万资产 | 
| [08:26] | Seems like you’re back in the game, big boy. | 看来你重回赛场了 大男孩 | 
| [08:31] | How’s, uh, how’s the interview coming together? | 采访工作进展怎么样 | 
| [08:33] | Rapidly. | 非常迅速 | 
| [08:34] | I have one last call to make to our station director in Tokyo, | 我还有最后一通电话需要打给在东京的电台主管 | 
| [08:37] | and then I can finally catch my breath. | 然后我就可以休息了 | 
| [08:39] | Join me for some tennis later? | 稍后能来一起打网球吗 | 
| [08:40] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我不能来 | 
| [08:42] | A realtor’s showing me some office spaces. | 有个房地产经纪人要带我去参观几个办公场所 | 
| [08:44] | Thanks to your beach-house P.R. Stunt, | 多亏了你在沙滩小屋里的逢场作戏 | 
| [08:47] | my phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 我的电话现在一直响个不停 | 
| [08:49] | When it rains. à bient?t. | 不鸣则已啊 再见 | 
| [08:52] | Ciao. | 再见 | 
| [08:54] | Was that Margaux? | 是玛尔戈吗 | 
| [08:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的神 | 
| [08:57] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 | 
| [09:00] | I’m your mother — | 我是你母亲 | 
| [09:01] | a fact that you don’t respect, but your doorman does. | 虽然你不在乎 但你的门卫却很在乎 | 
| [09:05] | I was hoping to catch Margaux here. | 我本想能在这里遇见玛尔戈 | 
| [09:07] | It’s urgent. | 情况紧急 | 
| [09:09] | So is your boyfriend’s interview that she’s busy setting up. | 她正忙着准备你男朋友的采访 也很紧急 | 
| [09:11] | Yes, well, it’s related. | 与这有关 | 
| [09:14] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 | 
| [09:16] | David has been acting very strange with me lately, | 最近大卫对我的行为举止十分奇怪 | 
| [09:19] | And I — | 而我 | 
| [09:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [09:27] | What are you doing with Louise Ellis? | 你跟路易丝·埃利斯在一起做什么 | 
| [09:29] | What’s it to you? | 与你有关系吗 | 
| [09:31] | This girl is mentally imbalanced. | 这个女孩精神不正常 | 
| [09:34] | So she’s a friend of yours. | 这么说是你的一个朋友 | 
| [09:35] | I am serious, Daniel. | 我是认真的 丹尼尔 | 
| [09:41] | When I disappeared after Pascal’s death, | 帕斯卡死后我就躲了起来 | 
| [09:42] | I’d fallen apart, and I needed help, | 整个人都崩溃了 我需要帮助 | 
| [09:46] | So I checked in to a psychiatric hospital. | 所以我去了一家精神病院接受治疗 | 
| [09:51] | Hold on a second. | 等等 | 
| [09:54] | That’s where you were all that time? | 一直以来你都待在那个地方 | 
| [09:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [09:59] | I couldn’t bear for you to see my life in shambles. | 我不忍心让你看到我一团糟的样子 | 
| [10:03] | In there, Louise was my roommate. | 路易丝是我在那儿的室友 | 
| [10:06] | And now that she’s hired you, | 现在她雇佣了你 | 
| [10:07] | I’m highly suspect of her intentions. | 我非常怀疑她意谋不轨 | 
| [10:10] | Look, even if Louise isn’t stable, | 听着 即使路易丝情绪不稳定 | 
| [10:12] | her bank accounts certainly are. | 但是她银行账户却相当可靠 | 
| [10:13] | Believe me. I can handle her. | 相信我 我能搞定她 | 
| [10:16] | You once said the exact same thing about Emily Thorne. | 你曾经对艾米莉·索恩也说过一模一样的话 | 
| [10:40] | 美国每日论坛报 格雷森全球金融联系 | |
| [10:45] | 为什么他要这样做 大卫·克拉克被定罪 | |
| [10:52] | I hate to end on a low note, | 我讨厌以低沉的语调结束 | 
| [10:55] | but for those who knew former officer Jim Mostrowski, | 但对于认识前任警官吉姆·莫茨科夫斯基的人而言 | 
| [10:58] | just got news he passed away. | 我们刚刚得知他过世了 | 
| [11:00] | Heart attack. | 心脏病突发 | 
| [11:02] | There is a wake at his house tonight. | 今晚他的家人会为他守灵 | 
| [11:03] | You stop by if you can to pay your respects. | 如果可以的话去看看 向他道别 | 
| [11:06] | That’s it. Stay safe. | 就这样 注意安全 | 
| [11:11] | Ready when you are. | 就等你了 | 
| [11:11] | Yeah, give me a sec. | 好的 等我一小会 | 
| [11:14] | Hey, Willard, hold up. | 威拉德 等一等 | 
| [11:16] | That’s the same Mostrowski that moved up | 这与那个调到富尔顿看守所的莫茨科夫斯基 | 
| [11:17] | to Fulton correctional, isn’t it? | 是同一个人 对吗 | 
| [11:19] | Is anyone looking into his death? | 有人在调查他的死因吗 | 
| [11:21] | Considering — | 考虑到 | 
| [11:22] | Is this going where I think it’s going? | 你接下来想说的跟我想的一样吗 | 
| [11:23] | No, I’m just saying, according to that case file, | 不是 我只是说 根据那份案卷材料显示 | 
| [11:25] | Mostrowski beat up Conrad Grayson | 正好在格雷森被谋杀之前 | 
| [11:27] | right before Grayson was murdered. | 莫茨科夫斯基暴打了康拉德·格雷森一顿 | 
| [11:28] | The chief told you to drop this. | 局长让你不要管这个案子 | 
| [11:30] | Besides, Mo was cleared. | 而且 莫是清白的 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, but now that he’s showing up dead — | 没错 不过现在他却死了 | 
| [11:32] | Yeah, from a heart attack. | 没错 死于心脏病突发 | 
| [11:34] | Watch your partner, Porter. | 看好你的搭档 波特 | 
| [11:36] | Last week, he’d have given his left nut to pin this on you. | 上周 他怀疑你是杀人凶手 | 
| [11:43] | Jack. What? | 杰克 干嘛 | 
| [11:50] | Jack, wait up! | 杰克 等等 | 
| [11:52] | Porter, I know you’re pissed. | 波特 我知道你生我气 | 
| [11:53] | Just give me a second to explain. | 给我一秒钟让我解释 | 
| [11:54] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底吃错了什么药 | 
| [11:55] | When did you start telling everyone at the station | 你是什么时候在警察局对别人讲 | 
| [11:56] | you thought I was a murderer? | 你怀疑我是凶手 | 
| [12:00] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太奇葩了 | 
| [12:01] | Look, come on. I dropped it soon as | 听着 别这样 当我找出你有不在场证据时 | 
| [12:02] | I found out that you had an alibi. | 我就排除了对你的怀疑 | 
| [12:04] | Oh, okay. Well, that makes me feel better. | 好吧 这会让我好受一些吗 | 
| [12:06] | Look, all I’ve ever wanted was to become a detective, all right? | 听着 我只是想成为一名警察 | 
| [12:08] | Solving a cold case like this — that would do that for me. | 侦破一起这样的悬案就能让我梦想成真 | 
| [12:11] | Do you really want to make your career this way? | 你真的想以这种方式成就你的事业吗 | 
| [12:14] | Whoever killed Conrad deserves a medal. | 不管是谁杀了康拉德都值得表扬 | 
| [12:15] | And you wonder why I suspected you. | 而你想知道我为什么怀疑你吗 | 
| [12:18] | Come on. After everything you said he did to you, | 别这样 你给我说过他对你做过的一切 | 
| [12:21] | your wife, your brother — | 对你的妻子 兄弟 | 
| [12:23] | You telling me the thought of killing that bastard | 你敢说你从来没有想过 | 
| [12:24] | never crossed your mind? | 去干掉那个混蛋吗 | 
| [12:27] | Even if it had, that’s not the point. | 即使有过 但这不是重点 | 
| [12:29] | You’re a beat cop. You’re not a detective. | 你只是名巡逻警 不是真正的警察 | 
| [12:32] | And the chief told you to drop this, | 局长告诫你别碰这个案子 | 
| [12:33] | So if you don’t, it reflects badly on me, your partner. | 如果你不服从 就会严重地影响到我 你的搭档 | 
| [12:36] | So stop being a pain in the ass and find a new hobby | 别再做讨厌鬼 你趁我俩没被炒鱿鱼之前 | 
| [12:39] | before you screw this job up for both of us. | 赶紧换换你的癖好 | 
| [12:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [13:04] | His neck’s broken. | 他的脖子断了 | 
| [13:07] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你怎么不报警 | 
| [13:09] | I was going to. | 我正打算报警 | 
| [13:09] | I was — I was dialing them, | 我正在拨号码 | 
| [13:11] | but then I-I didn’t know what to make of all this. | 但突然间我不知道该怎么解释这一切 | 
| [13:16] | He called me “Bait.” | 他叫我”诱饵” | 
| [13:18] | He was using me to get to our father. | 他利用我去接近我们的父亲 | 
| [13:20] | But why? | 但为什么呢 | 
| [13:21] | Why would anyone want to hurt him? | 为什么会有人想要害他 | 
| [13:27] | Same make and model that tried to run down David the other day. | 这和几天以前试图撞伤大卫的汽车是同一款 | 
| [13:33] | Oh, God. I should have just called the police. | 天啊 我真应该报警算了 | 
| [13:37] | But I called you as a last resort, | 但我迫不得已才给你打了电话 | 
| [13:39] | but he’s our dad, | 他是我们的父亲 | 
| [13:40] | and I thought after everything you’d done to me, to our family, | 在你对我以及我们的家人做的一切之后 | 
| [13:43] | I thought maybe you could help. | 我想也许你能帮上忙 | 
| [13:44] | Based on this file, | 从这份文件来看 | 
| [13:45] | it looks like he was one of the remaining | 他是197航班中存留下来的一名狂热分子 | 
| [13:46] | flight 197 fanatics who still doubted David’s innocence. | 一直怀疑大卫与那场事故有关 | 
| [13:50] | This guy deserved what he got. | 这个家伙罪有应得 | 
| [13:52] | What drugs were you doing? | 你们吸食了什么毒品 | 
| [13:53] | We were just drinking, maybe doing a little coke. | 我们只是喝酒 可能吸了一点可卡因 | 
| [13:56] | He offered me heroin, but I don’t — | 他让我吸海洛因 但是我没有 | 
| [13:57] | Perfect. We’re gonna need it. | 很好 我们需要用到它 | 
| [14:17] | I don’t think I will ever get used to seeing you at my door. | 我可不会习惯看着你站在我家门外 | 
| [14:22] | – Come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 | 
| [14:25] | You know, I’ve been thinking about what you told me — | 你要知道 我一直在想你对我讲的话 | 
| [14:27] | that I shouldn’t be so quick to trust just anyone. | 我不应该如此轻易地信任一个人 | 
| [14:30] | You meant Victoria, right? | 你是指维多利亚 对吗 | 
| [14:31] | I | 我 | 
| [14:32] | I know how you feel about the Graysons, | 我知道你对格雷森一家的感觉 | 
| [14:34] | how you’ve always felt. | 你一直以来的感觉 | 
| [14:37] | And now I know now what they did to you and your company. | 现在我知道他们对你以及对你公司所做的一切 | 
| [14:40] | I wish could have been there for you, Nolan, | 我真希望那时我能在你身边陪你 诺兰 | 
| [14:41] | the way you’ve always been there for me. | 就像你总在我身边陪我那样 | 
| [14:44] | Which is why, if you can, I would — | 这就是为什么 如果可以 我希望 | 
| [14:46] | I would like it if you came to the interview tonight. | 我希望今晚你能来参加这次采访 | 
| [14:49] | I need someone on my side in case I get cornered. | 要是我走投无路 我需要有人在身边支持我 | 
| [14:53] | Then I’ll be there. | 我会去的 | 
| [14:56] | I’m proud of you, Nolan. | 我为你感到自豪 诺兰 | 
| [14:58] | All your hard work — it’s paid off in spades. | 你所做的这一切 肯定会有收获的 | 
| [15:01] | I wouldn’t have any of this | 要是在当时你没有相信我 | 
| [15:05] | if you hadn’t believed in me way back when. | 我也不会有今天的一切 | 
| [15:09] | But I did. | 但我相信了你 | 
| [15:33] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 | 
| [15:35] | Oh, thanks so much for reaching out to me. | 十分感谢你能见我 | 
| [15:39] | I read the blurb in page six. | 我我看到《第六页》上的报道了 | 
| [15:41] | How exciting — you and my son working together. | 你和我儿子一起工作 真是让人激动不已 | 
| [15:44] | I did it for you, you know. | 我做这一切都是为了你 | 
| [15:45] | I knew Daniel needed business, and, | 我知道丹尼尔需要生意 | 
| [15:49] | well, I just wanted to repay you | 而且 我只是想报答你 | 
| [15:50] | for the kindness you showed me at Claremont. | 报答你在克莱尔蒙特对我的照顾 | 
| [15:53] | Now, I know our time there was brief, but, | 我知道我们在那儿的时光很短暂 | 
| [15:56] | well, life is just a series of moments. | 但是 生活本来就是由时时刻刻串联而成的 | 
| [16:00] | I was about to say the very same thing. | 我也正想这样说 | 
| [16:03] | Oh, Louise, I’m so happy we met. | 路易丝 真高兴我俩能重逢 | 
| [16:06] | You’ve been a better child to me than my own blood, Louise. | 你对我比我的亲骨肉都要更好 路易丝 | 
| [16:12] | My own blood. | 我的亲骨肉 | 
| [16:26] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [16:28] | Thank you so much for reaching out to me. | 十分感谢你能出来见我 | 
| [16:30] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [16:33] | Ms. Grayson, your table is ready. | 格雷森小姐 菜都上好了 | 
| [16:34] | How perfect. I’m famished. | 太好了 我快饿死了 | 
| [16:36] | Actually, my lunch date is with someone else. | 事实上 我要和另外的人共进午餐 | 
| [16:39] | I’m rather short on time, but we’re overdue for a chat. | 我的时间很紧 但是足够我俩聊天 | 
| [16:45] | I hear you’ll be working with my son. | 我听说你将和我儿子一起共事 | 
| [16:47] | Now, of all the financial advisers in Manhattan, | 曼哈顿那么多财务顾问 | 
| [16:50] | how did that happen? | 你怎么偏偏找上他 | 
| [16:52] | Well, it was practically your idea. | 这实际上是你的主意啊 | 
| [16:54] | I never mentioned Daniel to you. | 我从没跟你提过丹尼尔 | 
| [16:56] | Well, no, but you did say | 确实没提过 不过你提过 | 
| [16:57] | your family was struggling with finances. | 你家族出现了经济问题 | 
| [17:00] | If this is because I left you at Claremont — | 如果是因为我把你丢在莱尔蒙特 | 
| [17:01] | Victoria, I told you. | 维多利亚 我说过的 | 
| [17:04] | I don’t blame you for that. | 那件事我并没有怪你 | 
| [17:05] | I simply just want to repay the kindness | 我只是单纯地想回报 | 
| [17:07] | you showed me in there. | 你在那里对我的照顾 | 
| [17:10] | You were like a mother to me. | 你就像我的妈妈一样 | 
| [17:13] | We were roommates for a day. | 我们只做了一天室友 | 
| [17:16] | Well, sure, but… | 没错 可是… | 
| [17:19] | …life is just a series of moments. | 生活本来就是由时时刻刻串联而成的 | 
| [17:23] | Whatever does that mean? | 不管这句话是什么意思 | 
| [17:25] | Louise, I don’t wish to sound ungrateful, | 路易丝 我不想表现得很不领情 | 
| [17:28] | but if your intentions toward my son | 但是如果你对我儿子 | 
| [17:29] | are anything other than honest, | 有什么图谋不轨的话 | 
| [17:31] | well, I’m sure you know how terrifying | 我相信你知道一个母亲 | 
| [17:34] | a mother’s love for her children can be. | 为了保护自己孩子可以做出多么可怕的事 | 
| [17:38] | Do I ever. | 我怎么会知道 | 
| [17:42] | Victoria, wait. | 维多利亚 等等 | 
| [17:44] | When can we see each other again? | 我们什么时候能再见面 | 
| [17:47] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我们还是不要再见面为好 | 
| [18:06] | And what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [18:07] | It’s a list of questions for the interviewer to ask. | 这是给采访者的要提的问题 | 
| [18:10] | Oh, my news division has already handled this. | 这事我的新闻组已经安排好了 | 
| [18:13] | Then I need your assurance that if anything goes wrong, | 那我要你保证 如果采访出现意外 | 
| [18:16] | you’ll cut the live feed. | 必须立即停止现场直播 | 
| [18:18] | And what exactly do you expect to go wrong, Victoria? | 维多利亚 到底你期待会出什么意外 | 
| [18:23] | Or do we have an even bigger story than I thought? | 还是这里隐藏着一个更大的内幕呢 | 
| [18:28] | Listen, I’m happy for you to be there, | 我很高兴你能出席 | 
| [18:30] | but I won’t tolerate any interference. | 但是我不会容忍任何干涉 | 
| [18:33] | I’m planning to tell Nolan Ross the same. | 这句话我也要跟诺兰·罗斯说 | 
| [18:36] | What does Nolan have to do with this? | 诺兰跟这件事有什么关系 | 
| [18:38] | David requested his presence. | 大卫要求他也出席 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s go through this again. | 我们再从头捋一遍 | 
| [18:45] | He shot up. | 他注射完药 | 
| [18:46] | Shortly after realizing he took too much, | 突然意识到自己注射过量了 | 
| [18:48] | he stumbled over here in an attempt to call 911. | 他企图去拨打911 然后在这里绊倒 | 
| [18:52] | Before he could, he collapsed, | 还没来得及拨电话 他就跌倒了 | 
| [18:54] | breaking his neck when he fell. | 跌倒的时候摔断了脖子 | 
| [18:56] | Am I missing anything? | 还漏掉什么了吗 | 
| [18:58] | I cut him with the bottle. | 我用瓶子割伤了他 | 
| [18:59] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:00] | When he fell, he swiped the counter. | 他跌倒时 碰到了酒柜 | 
| [19:03] | Bottle broke. Cut his hand. | 酒瓶子跌破 划伤了他的手 | 
| [19:09] | I can’t imagine what it’s like being you. | 真不敢想象你都过着怎样的生活 | 
| [19:11] | I mean, I know this was all my fault, | 我知道这是我的错 | 
| [19:13] | but it was just a mistake. | 但这是个意外 | 
| [19:14] | I’m not a cold-blooded killer. | 我并不是个冷血杀手 | 
| [19:16] | I’ve never killed anyone, Charlotte. | 我从未杀过人 夏洛特 | 
| [19:19] | I know you hate me for the things that I’ve done, | 我知道你为了我所做的事而怨恨我 | 
| [19:22] | but I’ve never done that. | 但是我从未杀过人 | 
| [19:24] | Sadly, erasing every trace of myself is my expertise. | 很悲哀 抹掉留下的痕迹是我的专长 | 
| [19:28] | As your mother pointed out, | 正如你母亲所说的那样 | 
| [19:29] | it’s something I’ve done all too well, | 一直以来这件事我做得太好了 | 
| [19:31] | which is why I can’t see our father yet. | 所以到现在我还是不能与我们的父亲相认 | 
| [19:36] | I think you’re just ashamed. | 我认为你是没脸面对他 | 
| [19:39] | God forbid he sees what you’ve become. | 上帝不忍让他目睹你现在的模样 | 
| [19:44] | You know, for a while now, | 你知道吗 有一段时间 | 
| [19:45] | I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt | 我相信你是无辜的 | 
| [19:47] | because your parents did you no favors | 因为你的父母没有照顾好你 | 
| [19:49] | by protecting you with lies. | 只是一味用谎言来保护你 | 
| [19:51] | But you’re too old for excuses, Charlotte. | 但你现在无法再用年龄做借口了 夏洛特 | 
| [19:54] | It’s time you own your bad choices. | 现在是时候你自己承担后果了 | 
| [19:56] | That could easily have been you lying there. | 在那躺着的很可能就是你 | 
| [20:00] | You only called me | 你给我打电话 | 
| [20:01] | because you wanted someone to come and save you. | 是因为你需要有人来救你 | 
| [20:04] | But I can’t do that. | 但我做不到 | 
| [20:07] | You’ve hit rock bottom. | 你已经陷入最低谷了 | 
| [20:10] | Only you can pull yourself out. | 只有你能拯救自己 | 
| [20:20] | Aren’t they gonna know that he died before he shot up? | 他们难道不会查出他注射前就已经死了吗 | 
| [20:23] | It’s true. | 没错 | 
| [20:25] | Drugs can’t circulate once the heart stops. | 如果心脏停跳 药物就不会进入到循环系统 | 
| [20:29] | But you don’t need to be alive to circulate your blood. | 但是不用非得活着才能让血液流动起来 | 
| [20:39] | Aiden died of an overdose. | 艾登死于注射过量 | 
| [20:41] | Isn’t that what the coroner said? | 验尸官不是这样说的吗 | 
| [20:45] | But he didn’t, did he? | 但他不是那么死的 是不是 | 
| [20:47] | And you said you’d never killed anyone. | 而你说你从未杀过人 | 
| [20:52] | I haven’t. | 我从未杀过人 | 
| [20:55] | Your mother killed him. | 是你母亲杀了他 | 
| [21:14] | Looking good out there. | 从这看起来美极了 | 
| [21:16] | And your swing ain’t bad, either. | 你的挥杆也不赖 | 
| [21:17] | Oh, a few more weeks of practice, | 再经过几周的训练 | 
| [21:18] | and I’ll be able to whip to the head. | 我就可以挥动自如了 | 
| [21:22] | Oh, hi, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 | 
| [21:25] | Oh! What a small world. | 这世界可真小 | 
| [21:26] | My partner didn’t show, and, lucky for me, | 我的搭档没来 幸运的是 | 
| [21:29] | your new client just joined the club. | 你的新客户刚好加入到俱乐部来 | 
| [21:31] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 | 
| [21:32] | You never told me how competitive this one is. | 你可从没说过她这么争强好胜 | 
| [21:35] | That’s funny — I thought I’d told you all about Margaux. | 真好笑 我认为已经告诉你关于玛尔戈的一切了 | 
| [21:38] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 在这看到你很意外 | 
| [21:40] | I — uh, you know, I had — | 你知道的 我… | 
| [21:42] | realtor was showing me some office space around the corner. | 地产经纪带我到这附近看房子 | 
| [21:44] | I thought I’d stop by | 我就想顺便过来 | 
| [21:45] | and wish you luck for the interview tonight. | 祝你今晚的采访一切顺利 | 
| [21:48] | Oh, yeah. I must be going. | 对了 我得走了 | 
| [21:49] | I’m meeting the crew early to go over details. | 我要和团队的人再过一遍采访的细节 | 
| [21:52] | A pleasure, Louise. | 见到你很高兴 路易丝 | 
| [21:54] | Next time, winner buys lunch? | 下次 谁赢了谁请吃午餐 | 
| [21:56] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [21:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [22:00] | That little accent of hers | 她的小口音 | 
| [22:01] | is about the cutest thing I’ve ever heard. | 真是我听过最可爱的口音了 | 
| [22:05] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [22:06] | Didn’t know I played tennis, did you? | 不知道我也打网球 是吗 | 
| [22:08] | Hundreds of members at this club, | 这俱乐部上百个会员 | 
| [22:10] | and you just happen to buddy up with my girlfriend? | 而你怎么就恰好和我女朋友分到一组了 | 
| [22:13] | That’s quite a coincidence, wouldn’t you say? | 这可真是巧啊 你说呢 | 
| [22:15] | A completely innocent one. | 我很无辜的 | 
| [22:17] | I just signed up to be a sub, and she asked me to play. | 我只是签了做替补的 是她邀请我打的 | 
| [22:20] | Why didn’t you tell me you | 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [22:21] | knew my mother from a psychiatric hospital? | 你在精神病院认识了我母亲 | 
| [22:26] | Well, I didn’t think your mother would want me to share that. | 我认为你母亲不希望我把这个说出来 | 
| [22:28] | Come on. | 少来了 | 
| [22:29] | People look at you differently when they know. | 当人们知道这些的话会对你有所误解 | 
| [22:32] | Kind of like the way you’re looking at me right now. | 就像你现在看我的这种方式一样 | 
| [22:37] | Look, I’m sorry if I seem a little paranoid. | 我为我的多疑而抱歉 | 
| [22:38] | It just wouldn’t be the first time | 这不是第一次 | 
| [22:40] | I’d been targeted by someone with a hidden agenda. | 别人心怀不轨的接近我 | 
| [22:43] | Oh, quit being such a worrywart, sugar. | 别杞人忧天了 宝贝 | 
| [22:46] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你一点关系也没有 | 
| [22:57] | All right, three minutes to air, everyone. | 好了各位 还有三分钟开始直播 | 
| [22:59] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 | 
| [23:08] | Uh, poor timing, Ems. Can’t talk right now. | 不是时候 艾米 现在不方便说话 | 
| [23:11] | I’m upstate at the silo. | 我在那个关押他的地下室附近 | 
| [23:12] | My hunch was right, Nolan. | 我的直觉是对的 诺兰 | 
| [23:14] | There’s more to my father’s story than he’s admitting. | 我父亲还隐瞒了很多事 | 
| [23:16] | I have a photo of him in public. | 我有张他在公共场所的照片 | 
| [23:18] | Like I said, not a good time. | 我说了 现在不是时候 | 
| [23:20] | He’s in some kind of town square. | 他在一个类似城市广场的地方 | 
| [23:21] | There’s a bank sign behind him listing the date as March 15th, | 他身后的银行标牌显示时间是3月15日 | 
| [23:24] | but that doesn’t match up to his story | 这跟他的叙述不符 | 
| [23:25] | that he’s been imprisoned until last week. | 他说一直被囚禁直到上周才逃跑出来 | 
| [23:27] | And for all you know, | 你知道的 | 
| [23:28] | it was photoshopped by someone trying to make trouble. | 这都是试图生事的人PS出来的照片 | 
| [23:31] | Cops still have this place on lockdown. | 警察始终封锁这一地点 | 
| [23:33] | I need you to hack into their radio frequencies — | 我要你黑进他们的无线电频率 | 
| [23:34] | have dispatch draw them out with an emergency. | 谎报一个紧急事件把他们引走 | 
| [23:38] | I’m done investigating him, Ems. | 我不会再调查他了 艾米 | 
| [23:40] | It’s time to come to terms with the truth | 是时候接受真相了 | 
| [23:42] | instead of making up your own. | 不要再用你的谎言来伪装了 | 
| [23:44] | I’m not making anything up, Nolan, | 我没有在编故事 诺兰 | 
| [23:45] | And I don’t understand | 我不明白 | 
| [23:46] | why you’re so unwilling to dig deeper. | 你为什么这么不情愿深入调查下去 | 
| [23:48] | Because David has been through enough. | 因为大卫受得苦已经够多了 | 
| [23:51] | He’s about to go on live TV, and… | 他要做直播了 而且… | 
| [23:54] | he needs my support. | 他需要我的支持 | 
| [23:58] | Wait. Are you there with him? | 等等 你跟他在一起吗 | 
| [23:59] | Just because you’re too afraid to reconnect with him | 只是你不敢与他相认 | 
| [24:02] | doesn’t mean I have to be. | 并不意味着我也应该害怕 | 
| [24:13] | Just, uh, playing hardball with a business partner. | 只是跟商业搭档采取强硬手段 | 
| [24:16] | Ah. Same, old Nolan Ross. | 诺兰·罗斯还是老样子 | 
| [24:18] | Nolcorp may be a thing of the past, | 诺氏企业虽然已经是过去式了 | 
| [24:20] | but the new company is probably right around the corner. | 但是新公司可能马上就要开张了 | 
| [24:22] | I do have a few things percolating. | 还有很多事情要筹备 | 
| [24:24] | No doubt. | 那是自然 | 
| [24:24] | David, we need you to take your seat. | 大卫 你得过来做准备了 | 
| [24:28] | Glad you came. It means a lot. | 很高兴你能来 对我来说这意味着很多 | 
| [24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:34] | You two seem rather close as of late. | 你们俩最近走得挺近 | 
| [24:36] | We’ve always been close, Victoria. | 我们一直走得很近 维多利亚 | 
| [24:39] | Even when you left him to rot in prison, | 即使当初你任由他在监狱里自生自灭 | 
| [24:41] | I was still there for him. | 我也一直对他不离不弃 | 
| [24:43] | See, you may be able to keep David away from Emily, | 你也许可以让大卫远离艾米莉 | 
| [24:45] | but that’s obviously not gonna work with me. | 但你这套对我可行不通 | 
| [24:48] | Oh, well, I’m not trying to keep him from anyone. | 我没想让他远离任何人 | 
| [24:51] | I simply don’t want him to say something he might regret. | 我只是不想让他说出将来会后悔的话 | 
| [24:55] | Like what? | 比如说 | 
| [24:56] | What, are you afraid I told my new friend | 你怕我告诉我的新朋友 | 
| [24:57] | what a wretched woman you really are? | 你是怎样一个丧心病狂的女人吗 | 
| [24:59] | You two, you can take your places. | 两位 过来准备坐好吧 | 
| [25:02] | We’re starting. | 我们准备开始了 | 
| [25:04] | Oh, I just love live TV. | 我最喜欢现场直播了 | 
| [25:07] | You never know what’s gonna happen. | 你永远不知道会发生什么 | 
| [25:10] | Okay, we are live in 30 seconds, people. | 还有30秒就开始直播 | 
| [25:13] | There. You’re all set. | 都准备好了 | 
| [25:19] | No matter what happens, I will always be on your side. | 不管发生什么事 我永远站在你这边 | 
| [25:25] | 15 seconds. | 倒数十五秒 | 
| [25:26] | Mrs. Grayson, we’re gonna need you to move, please. | 格雷森夫人 我们需要你离开了 谢谢 | 
| [25:32] | Quiet, everyone. Call it. | 大家都安静 开始吧 | 
| [25:34] | Okay, in 5, 4, 3… | 好 倒数五 四 三 | 
| [25:40] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [25:41] | We’re here tonight to explore | 今天我们要在这里讲述的 | 
| [25:42] | one of the most controversial stories of our time. | 是这个时代里最具有争议性的故事 | 
| [25:45] | David Clarke, welcome. | 大卫·克拉克 欢迎你的到来 | 
| [25:52] | That partner of yours is still at it. | 你那个搭档还在问个不停 | 
| [25:55] | Hassling Mo’s grieving daughter with questions. | 一直在骚扰莫悲伤的女儿 | 
| [25:57] | I give him two more minutes | 用不了两分钟 | 
| [25:58] | before she throws that drink in his face. | 她就会把手里的饮料泼到他脸上 | 
| [26:02] | So, no anger issues or anything that, | 所以 没有任何愤怒情绪 | 
| [26:05] | that may have led to an altercation with one of the inmates? | 或者其它因素导致和犯人产生冲突的吗 | 
| [26:08] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 | 
| [26:10] | Hi. We haven’t met. I’m Jack Porter. | 你好 我们还没有见过 我是杰克·波特 | 
| [26:12] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对你父亲去世我深表遗憾 | 
| [26:14] | Ben and I never got to work with your father, | 本和我从没有与你父亲共事过 | 
| [26:15] | but we heard great things. | 但听说别人对他评价很高 | 
| [26:17] | Isn’t that right, partner? | 我说的对吗 搭档 | 
| [26:19] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [26:20] | Yeah. My pop would have been real pleased | 我爸爸要是看到警局有这么多人来 | 
| [26:22] | that so many guys from the precinct showed up today. | 一定会很高兴的 | 
| [26:24] | Yeah, you know, Denise was just telling me | 丹尼斯刚刚跟我说 | 
| [26:25] | how her dad won big in Atlantic City, | 她爸在大西洋城赢了一笔大的 | 
| [26:27] | took an early retirement. | 所以提前退休了 | 
| [26:29] | It was funny how news like that | 很奇怪这样的好消息 | 
| [26:30] | didn’t make its way back to the station, though? | 居然没有传到警局 | 
| [26:33] | Well, not really, | 这没什么好奇怪的 | 
| [26:33] | considering he hadn’t worked there in years. | 毕竟他已经有好几年没在那工作了 | 
| [26:37] | Pop wasn’t one to brag. | 我爸爸不是那种到处夸耀的人 | 
| [26:38] | And, besides, he was real busy the last few weeks | 而且最近几周他一直在忙着 | 
| [26:40] | trying to sell the house. | 把房子卖掉 | 
| [26:43] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 | 
| [26:46] | Come on. You tell me that doesn’t sound suspicious, | 得了吧 你敢说这看起来不可疑吗 | 
| [26:48] | like he’s trying to get out of town in a hurry. | 他明显是急着出城的样子 | 
| [26:50] | – We’re at the man’s wake. – Exactly. | -我们现在可是在他的守灵夜 -没错 | 
| [26:52] | And there may be people in this room | 这个房间里说不定有人 | 
| [26:53] | who have answers that I need. | 能给我需要的答案 | 
| [26:54] | That may be true, but if you keep pursuing this, | 也许你是对的 但是如果你继续这样下去 | 
| [26:56] | I’m putting in for a new partner. | 我就要申请新搭档了 | 
| [27:09] | Conrad Grayson then imprisons you | 康拉德·格雷森接着把你关在 | 
| [27:11] | in the basement of a silo for 10 years, | 地窖里整整十年 | 
| [27:15] | cut off from the world. | 让你与世隔绝 | 
| [27:18] | What was it like in there? | 在那里是什么样的感受 | 
| [27:20] | Filthy, oppressive. | 肮脏 压抑 | 
| [27:24] | It was inhuman, is what it was. | 惨无人道 | 
| [27:27] | I drank water from the same place that I bathed. | 喝的水和洗澡用的水来自同一个地方 | 
| [27:31] | I slept on a small cot, | 当我能睡觉的时候 | 
| [27:34] | that is, when I could sleep. | 我只能睡在一张小床上 | 
| [27:38] | I spent over 4,000 days of my life down there, | 我在底下度过了超过4000个日夜 | 
| [27:43] | yet time, it seemed to stand still. | 然而时间看起来静止不动 | 
| [27:47] | I needed it to so that I could maintain hope. | 我只能抱着希望坚持下去 | 
| [27:51] | But it wasn’t living. | 但在那里的日子不叫生活 | 
| [27:52] | It was survival. | 只是活着而已 | 
| [28:34] | The question on all of our minds is, | 所有人都想问你 | 
| [28:36] | how did you not give up? | 你是怎样坚持下来的 | 
| [28:39] | Well, there were times when I thought about ending it all. | 曾几何时我曾经想要一死了之 | 
| [28:43] | But then, the people who wronged me would have won, | 但如果这样 诬陷我的人就得到了胜利 | 
| [28:46] | and I never would have had the chance | 而我永远都不可能见到 | 
| [28:48] | to see the people that I loved, | 我曾经爱着的人们 | 
| [28:51] | one of whom is here today. | 其中有一位今天也在现场 | 
| [28:54] | Nolan, come join me. | 诺兰 过来吧 | 
| [29:04] | David’s exhausted. | 大卫看上去已经很累了 | 
| [29:05] | This is too much for him. We need to end this. | 他承受不了这么多 我们得结束直播 | 
| [29:07] | This is exactly what | 这些恰好是 | 
| [29:08] | the audience wants to hear, Victoria. | 观众想要听到的 维多利亚 | 
| [29:11] | I know I do. | 至少我是这么想的 | 
| [29:12] | All right, well, it’s public knowledge | 现在大家都知道 | 
| [29:15] | that Mr. Clarke and entrepreneur Nolan Ross | 克拉克先生和企业家诺兰·罗斯 | 
| [29:17] | were business associates years ago. | 在数年前曾是生意伙伴 | 
| [29:20] | Mr. Ross, welcome. | 罗斯先生 欢迎你 | 
| [29:21] | Nolan was like the son I never had. | 诺兰就像我的儿子一样 | 
| [29:24] | And I knew his first company would be a success, | 我知道他的第一家公司会成功的 | 
| [29:26] | and it was. | 而他的确做到了 | 
| [29:27] | Well, because you had the courage to invest in me. | 那是因为你有勇气给我投资 | 
| [29:32] | An investment that paid off. | 这笔投资最终得到了回报 | 
| [29:34] | I figured the profits would provide | 我想这些利润 | 
| [29:36] | a nice nest egg for my daughter, Amanda. | 会给我的女儿阿曼达留下一份庞大的资产 | 
| [29:43] | She never got the money, did she, Nolan? | 但她一直没有拿到钱 对吗 诺兰 | 
| [29:47] | Of course she did. Of course she did. | 她当然拿到钱了 | 
| [29:49] | You lied to her, and you lied to me. | 你欺骗了她 也欺骗了我 | 
| [29:52] | And you stole her inheritance. | 你偷走了属于她的遗产 | 
| [29:58] | I gave her all the money that she was owed. | 我把所有该给的钱都给她了 | 
| [30:00] | What-what she chose to do with it, I-I, | 她选择拿钱做什么 我 | 
| [30:02] | I obtained her financial records. | 我找到了她的银行记录 | 
| [30:04] | When she turned 18, | 当她18岁的时候 | 
| [30:05] | she was to receive hundreds of millions of dollars, | 她本该收到几亿美金 | 
| [30:08] | but instead, she only got $100,000. | 但她只拿到了十万美金 | 
| [30:14] | That’s quite a discrepancy, don’t you think? | 这两个数字差得挺远的 你说呢 | 
| [30:16] | David, please. This is not the place. | 大卫 这里不是讨论这个的地方 | 
| [30:18] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 | 
| [30:20] | I left the responsibility | 我把我女儿的未来 | 
| [30:21] | of my daughter’s future in your hands. | 托付给你 | 
| [30:23] | But while you were out buying custom cars | 就在你买下豪华跑车 | 
| [30:25] | and your own private island, she was scraping by. | 私人岛屿的同时 她只能艰难度日 | 
| [30:30] | She worked as a stripper, for god’s sakes. | 为了生存她只好去当脱衣舞女 | 
| [30:35] | She died without knowing that you’d betrayed her, | 她死的时候都不知道你背叛了她 | 
| [30:38] | that you’d betrayed me. | 也背叛了我 | 
| [30:40] | And for that, I will never forgive you. | 因为这个 我永远不会原谅你 | 
| [30:45] | Mr. Ross, can you address these allegations? | 罗斯先生 针对这个指控你有什么要解释的吗 | 
| [30:59] | Not at this time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [31:15] | Margaux Lemarchal. | 玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 | 
| [31:18] | Margaux, hi. Louise here. | 玛尔戈 你好 我是路易丝 | 
| [31:19] | I just wanted to call and tell you | 我打电话来就是想告诉你 | 
| [31:21] | how great the David Clarke piece was. | 大卫·克拉克的访谈太精彩了 | 
| [31:24] | I mean, really riveting stuff. | 真是让人目不转睛的题材 | 
| [31:26] | Oh, thank you. Very kind of you to call. | 谢谢你 非常感谢你的来电 | 
| [31:29] | It was– | 访谈 | 
| [31:29] | How did Victoria feel about it? | 维多利亚对此有什么看法 | 
| [31:32] | Victoria Grayson? | 维多利亚·格雷森 | 
| [31:34] | I suppose she thought it went well. | 我想她应该认为一切顺利吧 | 
| [31:38] | Well, we can talk more about it tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再谈 | 
| [31:40] | That is, if you’re still up for a rematch. | 如果你明天还有时间再来一场的话 | 
| [31:42] | Yes. | 没问题 | 
| [31:43] | By the way, how did you know | 顺便问一句 你怎么知道 | 
| [31:45] | I would be at the office so late? | 这么晚了我还在办公室 | 
| [31:47] | Oh, I just took a shot. | 我就是试试而已 | 
| [31:49] | You seem like one of those workaholic types. | 你看上去像是个工作狂 | 
| [31:52] | Anyway, see you tomorrow. | 总之 明天见 | 
| [31:54] | Okay, bye. | 再见 | 
| [32:03] | Your message sounded urgent. | 你的留言听起来很紧急 | 
| [32:07] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [32:10] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我就是想跟你说再见 | 
| [32:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [32:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [32:16] | I’m taking control of my own life. | 我要掌控自己的生活 | 
| [32:17] | I’m checking myself into rehab. | 我准备去戒毒所了 | 
| [32:20] | Oh, Charlotte! | 夏洛特 | 
| [32:22] | Oh, that’s wonderful! | 这太好了 | 
| [32:24] | I know some excellent facilities. | 我知道有几家很不错的戒毒所 | 
| [32:28] | Where do you think you’ll be going? | 你要去哪所呢 | 
| [32:31] | I’d rather not say, | 我不想告诉你 | 
| [32:32] | since a large part of me doing this | 因为我这么做的很大一部分原因 | 
| [32:34] | has to do with me getting away from you and your lies. | 是为了逃离你和你的谎言 | 
| [32:39] | David deserves to know the truth about Emily. | 大卫有权知道关于艾米莉的真相 | 
| [32:42] | But don’t worry. I’m not gonna say anything. | 不过别担心 我不会说出去的 | 
| [32:44] | It’s your lie. | 这是你的谎言 | 
| [32:45] | I’m just not gonna stick around to watch you tell it. | 我只是不想站在这里看着你撒谎了 | 
| [33:01] | I’m doing what’s best for David. | 我只是为了大卫好 | 
| [33:04] | Would you stop? | 你省省吧 | 
| [33:06] | You’re doing this to hurt Emily. | 你这样做是为了伤害艾米莉 | 
| [33:08] | Charlotte, you know me. | 夏洛特 你了解我的 | 
| [33:09] | I thought I did. | 我本以为很了解 | 
| [33:11] | And then I found out you killed Aiden. | 可后来我发现是你杀了艾登 | 
| [33:14] | And I know why you killed him — | 我知道你为什么杀他 | 
| [33:16] | Because you blamed Emily for Pascal’s death. | 因为你认为帕斯卡的死是艾米莉造成的 | 
| [33:20] | But he died because she was seeking the truth | 可是他的死是因为她在调查 | 
| [33:21] | about what you did to David. | 你对大卫所做的事的真相 | 
| [33:24] | I’m sick of being caught | 我已经受够了 | 
| [33:25] | between you and Emily and your cycle of hate. | 总是夹在你跟艾米莉之间 你们的恩怨情仇 | 
| [33:28] | I want out! | 我想退出 | 
| [33:33] | What I did to David all those years ago… | 多年前我对大卫做过的事 | 
| [33:37] | All the things I have done… | 我所做的这些事 | 
| [33:39] | I have acted out of love, | 都是出于深深的爱意 | 
| [33:41] | to keep our family together, Charlotte. | 是为了保住我们的家 夏洛特 | 
| [33:44] | Family? | 家 | 
| [33:45] | Look around you, mother. | 你好好看看 妈妈 | 
| [33:47] | This family you’ve been working so hard to keep together — | 你这么努力要保住的家 | 
| [33:51] | you’ve done nothing but tear us apart. | 已经被你搞得支离破碎 | 
| [33:58] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 | 
| [34:09] | She died never knowing that you’d betrayed her, | 她到死都不知道你已经背叛了她 | 
| [34:11] | that you’d betrayed me. | 也背叛了我 | 
| [34:12] | For that, I will never forgive you. | 所以 我永远不会原谅你 | 
| [34:15] | Mr. Ross, can you address these allegations? | 罗斯先生 针对这个指控你有什么要解释的吗 | 
| [34:20] | Not at this time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [34:28] | Yeah, you really need to start calling first. | 麻烦你以后来之前先打个电话好吗 | 
| [34:31] | As far as I’m concerned, my money bought this house. | 据我所知 这栋房子是我出钱买的 | 
| [34:34] | You’re just the coward who lives in it. | 只是让你这个懦夫住着而已 | 
| [34:37] | How could you believe I would do something like that… | 你怎么会觉得我能做出那样的事 | 
| [34:39] | To you, to Amanda? | 对你 对阿曼达 | 
| [34:42] | You know me, David. | 你了解我的 大卫 | 
| [34:44] | I thought I did. | 我本以为很了解 | 
| [34:45] | The man I know wouldn’t have stolen money from my daughter. | 我认识的那个人不会从我女儿手里偷钱 | 
| [34:49] | I didn’t keep that money. | 我没有留着那笔钱 | 
| [34:50] | Oh, yeah? Who’d you give it to? | 是吗 你给谁了 | 
| [34:53] | I-I — I g– I gave it to Amanda! | 我 我给了阿曼达 | 
| [34:56] | – But — – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 | 
| [34:57] | Oh, she burned through $500 million | 五亿美元全部花光 | 
| [34:59] | without leaving a paper trail? | 什么记录都没有吗 | 
| [35:00] | I want the truth, Nolan. | 我要听实话 诺兰 | 
| [35:02] | Yeah, so do I! | 我也想听 | 
| [35:04] | You said that you wanted me by your side, | 你说希望我陪在你身边 | 
| [35:06] | that you believed in me! | 说你相信我 | 
| [35:09] | All an elaborate trap that you knew I would fall for | 可这些都是你精心策划的陷阱 知道我会上当 | 
| [35:13] | because I trust you like a father. | 因为我把你当父亲 | 
| [35:17] | If I was your father, I would have done that a long time ago. | 如果我是你父亲 肯定早就揍你了 | 
| [35:20] | Then you’re more like him than I ever realized. | 那你还真是跟我的亲生父亲很像 | 
| [35:37] | God. | 天哪 | 
| [35:39] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 出了什么事 | 
| [35:45] | Your lies… finally caught up to me. | 你的谎言 终于找上我了 | 
| [36:15] | Looking for something? | 在找什么东西吗 | 
| [36:18] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [36:21] | I thought you’d left. | 我以为你已经走了 | 
| [36:22] | And I figured you hadn’t. | 然后发现你没走 | 
| [36:24] | Now you’re breaking into Mostrowski’s garage? | 现在又要闯入莫茨科夫斯基的车库 | 
| [36:27] | Jack, look, if you had any idea | 杰克 听我说 你知不知道 | 
| [36:28] | how many of these things didn’t add up here… | 这里有多少线索根本连不上 | 
| [36:31] | You really think that Mostrowski had something to do with it? | 你真觉得莫茨科夫斯基跟这件事有关吗 | 
| [36:34] | I studied that case file. | 我研究了那个案件档案 | 
| [36:36] | When Mo was a suspect, | 莫还是嫌疑人的时候 | 
| [36:37] | they pulled his credit card and his phone records. | 他们调出了他的信用卡消费记录和电话记录 | 
| [36:39] | The guy hadn’t left a five-mile radius in two years. | 他两年来都没有离开过五公里的活动范围 | 
| [36:42] | He never told people that he won in Atlantic city | 他从来没跟人说在大西洋城赢了钱 | 
| [36:44] | because he didn’t win. | 因为他根本没赢过 | 
| [36:46] | That was just some story he told to his daughter | 那只是他编出来骗女儿的谎话 | 
| [36:47] | to explain a sudden windfall and early retirement. | 为了解释一笔意外之财和提前退休的原因 | 
| [36:50] | Yeah, Mo was cleared of the murder, | 对 莫洗脱了杀人嫌疑 | 
| [36:51] | but that doesn’t mean that he didn’t provide | 但这并不代表 | 
| [36:53] | an assist for someone who paid him off. | 他没有拿钱帮别人办事 | 
| [36:56] | So what are you doing out here? | 所以你在这里干什么 | 
| [36:58] | Denise told me her dad lived alone. | 丹尼斯跟我说她爸爸一个人住 | 
| [37:01] | But I spoke with some of the neighbors, | 但是我询问邻居之后发现 | 
| [37:03] | and they told me that they saw someone | 过去几个月里 很多邻居都看到 | 
| [37:04] | coming and going from this garage | 有人从这个车库里 | 
| [37:06] | over the last several months. | 进进出出 | 
| [37:09] | So I’m not leaving until I search this place. | 所以不把这里搜个遍我是不会离开的 | 
| [37:27] | You know what? You make a strong case. | 知道吗 你的理由很充分 | 
| [37:29] | But like I said, we’re partners, so… | 不过就像我说的 我们是搭档 | 
| [37:32] | if you’re not gonna give this up, | 如果你不打算放弃 | 
| [37:33] | I guess I’m just gonna have to join you. | 那我只能陪你一起查了 | 
| [37:38] | I’m really proud of you, Char. | 真为你自豪 夏儿 | 
| [37:40] | What finally pushed you to make a change? | 是什么让你改变主意的 | 
| [37:43] | Our mother. | 我们的母亲 | 
| [37:45] | Or, at least, the thought of me turning into our mother. | 或者说是 我实在不愿变成我们母亲那样 | 
| [37:47] | Trust me. I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 | 
| [37:49] | Every time I look in the mirror, | 我每次照镜子 | 
| [37:51] | I’m terrified I’ll see dad staring back. | 都害怕看到爸爸的脸 | 
| [37:54] | But you’re better than both of them. You know that, right? | 但是你比他们都强 你知道的吧 | 
| [37:57] | You are, too. | 你也一样 | 
| [38:00] | I don’t know where I’d be without you, Daniel. | 我不知道没有你我该怎么办 丹尼尔 | 
| [38:02] | Probably still listening to Hilary Duff and surfing Myspace. | 估计还在听希拉里·达芙的歌 天天上聚友网 | 
| [38:06] | Ouch. The truth hurts. | 诶哟 这话可真狠 | 
| [38:08] | Seriously, though, | 不过说真的 | 
| [38:09] | that’s what big brothers are for, right? | 哥哥就应该这样 不是吗 | 
| [38:14] | Hey, you know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [38:18] | you never shied away from telling me the truth, | 你一直都会告诉我真相 | 
| [38:21] | even when everyone else was lying to me. | 哪怕所有人都在对我撒谎 | 
| [38:25] | I love you for that. | 谢谢你这么做 | 
| [38:27] | That’s true, | 没错 | 
| [38:29] | and I’d hate to leave on a lie. | 活在谎言里的感觉太糟糕了 | 
| [38:33] | There’s something else I need to tell you. | 我还得告诉你一件事 | 
| [38:36] | It’s about Emily. | 是关于艾米莉的 | 
| [39:13] | I just wanted to make sure that you were okay | 我只是想看看你还好吗 | 
| [39:15] | after all that transpired. | 毕竟发生了这么多 | 
| [39:17] | Come, sit. | 过来坐 | 
| [39:20] | I’m sorry that I was distant this morning. | 很抱歉我今早有些疏离 | 
| [39:22] | It was intentional. | 我是故意的 | 
| [39:25] | I just couldn’t risk involving you in my plan for Nolan, | 我不愿意把你牵扯进跟诺兰的事里 | 
| [39:27] | should he… decide to retaliate. | 万一他决定… 反击 | 
| [39:31] | I see. | 明白了 | 
| [39:33] | Went over to see him this evening. | 我昨晚去看他了 | 
| [39:37] | Things got out of hand. | 出了点事 | 
| [39:38] | You were reacting on behalf of your child. | 你是在为孩子出气 | 
| [39:44] | I know the feeling well. | 我很能理解 | 
| [39:46] | No. It’s more than that. | 不 不止是这样 | 
| [39:50] | Amanda’s gone. | 阿曼达走了 | 
| [39:53] | Nolan was one of the few people from my old life… | 诺兰是我过去生活中仅存的人之一 | 
| [39:58] | before it got ripped away. | 在我失去自己的生活之前 | 
| [40:02] | Now you’re the only person left that connects me to my past. | 现在只有你 能够让我想起过去了 | 
| [40:11] | I’ll always be here for you, David. | 我会一直陪着你 大卫 | 
| [40:15] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [40:19] | I hope you know that. | 希望你能知道这一点 | 
| [40:31] | Stay with me here tonight. | 今晚留下来陪我吧 | 
| [40:36] | And every night. | 以后也一样 | 
| [40:41] | I want nothing more. | 我别无他求 | 
| [40:50] | I can’t believe he did this to you. | 他居然这样对你 | 
| [40:52] | He didn’t. | 不怪他 | 
| [40:54] | You did because you’re still keeping him in the dark. | 怪你 因为你不愿对他说出真相 | 
| [40:58] | Wake up and smell the subtext, Emily. | 醒醒吧 面对现实 艾米莉 | 
| [41:01] | He thinks I stole money from Amanda, ergo you, | 他觉得我偷了阿曼达的钱 也就是你 | 
| [41:04] | because he’s still protecting the memory of you | 因为他还在努力守着关于你的回忆 | 
| [41:07] | because he loves you. | 因为他爱你 | 
| [41:10] | It’s time to tell him. | 是时候该告诉他了 | 
| [41:11] | I don’t think we can. | 我觉得不行 | 
| [41:12] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [41:13] | Not after what I discovered. | 我有新发现 | 
| [41:19] | The guy that Charlotte killed had this. | 夏洛特杀掉的人手里有这个 | 
| [41:22] | I convinced her that he was just another flight 197 fanatic. | 我让她以为他只是痴迷于197航班事故 | 
| [41:25] | Yeah, but if he had been, | 可如果真是这样 | 
| [41:26] | he would have published this photo | 他肯定会把这张照片公开 | 
| [41:28] | so the world could see | 让整个世界知道 | 
| [41:29] | that known-terrorist David Clarke was still alive. | 那个众所周知的恐怖分子大卫·克拉克还活着 | 
| [41:31] | – Who was this guy? – I don’t know. | -这是谁 -我不知道 | 
| [41:32] | But he was obviously following him for quite some time. | 但这人肯定跟踪他很长时间了 | 
| [41:35] | But why? What is the connection? | 可为什么呢 有什么联系 | 
| [41:36] | Your field trip didn’t provide any answers? | 你出去调查也没发现线索吗 | 
| [41:39] | Sure did. | 当然发现了 | 
| [41:40] | Turns out, the place leaks like a sieve when it rains. | 原来这个地方下雨的时候会漏成筛子 | 
| [41:44] | So, Conrad’s silo insurance doesn’t cover roof repairs? | 所以康拉德的保险不包括屋顶维修费用吗 | 
| [41:48] | There was rust on the sink, on the walls, | 水槽有锈迹 墙上也一样 | 
| [41:50] | everywhere you would imagine after 10 years, | 到处都是闲置十年的景象 | 
| [41:51] | except on the legs of his bed, | 除了他的床腿 | 
| [41:55] | even though they were sitting in a puddle from the rain. | 虽然因为下雨被泥浆淹没了一部分 | 
| [41:58] | I think my father went to great lengths to stage this place, | 我父亲用心良苦布置了这里 | 
| [42:02] | but he failed to take the rain into account. | 但他没有考虑到下雨这个问题 | 
| [42:05] | So if it was staged — | 所以这么说来 | 
| [42:08] | you think he was never there at all? | 他从来没有待在那里吗 | 
| [42:10] | If he’s lying about that, | 如果他在这件事上撒了谎 | 
| [42:13] | then he is lying about everything. | 那么一切就都是一场谎言了 |