时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Revenge”… | 《复仇》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Let’s go through this again. | 我们再从头过一遍 |
[00:05] | He shot up. He collapsed, | 他注射完药 跌倒了 |
[00:06] | Breaking his neck when he fell. | 跌倒的时候摔断了脖子 |
[00:08] | You’ve hit rock bottom. | 你已经陷入最低谷了 |
[00:09] | Only you can pull yourself out. | 只有你能拯救自己 |
[00:10] | I’m checking myself into rehab. | 我准备去戒毒所了 |
[00:12] | There’s something I need to tell you about Emily. | 关于艾米莉 我有事要告诉你 |
[00:14] | The guy that Charlotte killed had this. | 夏洛特杀的人手里有这个 |
[00:15] | There’s more to my father’s story than he’s admitting. | 我父亲并没有说出全部真相 |
[00:18] | Oh, hi, Daniel. | 你好啊 丹尼尔 |
[00:19] | My partner didn’t show, | 我的搭档没来 |
[00:21] | and your new client just joined the club. | 你的新客户刚好加入到俱乐部来 |
[00:23] | Louise Ellis is mentally imbalanced. | 路易丝·埃利斯精神不稳定 |
[00:25] | I left the responsibility | 我把我女儿的未来 |
[00:26] | of my daughter’s future in your hands. | 交到了你的手上 |
[00:28] | And you stole her inheritance. | 你却偷走了属于她的遗产 |
[00:29] | How could you believe I would do something like that… | 你怎么会认为我能做出那样的事 |
[00:32] | You’re breaking into Mostrowski’s garage? | 现在又要闯入莫茨科夫斯基的车库 |
[00:34] | I spoke with some of the neighbors. | 我询问邻居之后发现 |
[00:35] | They told me that they saw someone | 过去几个月里 很多邻居都看到 |
[00:36] | coming and going over the last several months. | 有人从这个车库里进进出出 |
[00:38] | If you’re not gonna give this up, | 如果你不打算放弃 |
[00:39] | I guess I’m just gonna have to join you. | 那我只能陪你一起查了 |
[00:40] | I think my father | 我父亲 |
[00:41] | went to great lengths to stage this place. | 用心良苦布置了这里 |
[00:43] | If he’s lying about that, | 如果他在这件事上撒了谎 |
[00:44] | then he is lying about everything. | 那么一切就都是一场谎言了 |
[01:57] | Hey, is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:59] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么 |
[02:04] | It was probably just the wind. | 也许只是风声 |
[02:08] | Let’s go back to bed. | 回床上吧 |
[02:28] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[02:29] | Hey. Sorry I called so late. | 抱歉我这么晚打给你 |
[02:31] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[02:33] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[02:35] | In light of what your father did to me, | 介于你爸爸对我做的事 |
[02:37] | I think my R.E.M. cycle is permanently screwed. | 我的睡眠状态已经完全紊乱了 |
[02:40] | Look, I know this has been hard. | 我知道这件事对你很艰难 |
[02:43] | Thanks for picking up the phone. | 谢谢你接我电话 |
[02:45] | What good is an insomniac bestie | 失眠的闺蜜 |
[02:47] | if not for midnight house calls? | 怎么能半夜不接电话呢 |
[02:50] | How can I be of service? | 有什么需要 |
[02:51] | I want you to hack into the police file on Conrad’s murder. | 我需要你黑进警局里关于康拉德之死的文件 |
[02:55] | Because you need some light reading? | 因为你需要读点睡前故事吗 |
[02:57] | Because I need to know if this matches the description | 我需要知道这个 |
[02:59] | of the suspected murder weapon. | 是否符合对凶器的描述 |
[03:01] | Where did you get that? | 你哪里搞来的 |
[03:02] | I snuck into the beach house tonight. | 我今晚潜入了海边别墅 |
[03:04] | It was in my old hiding spot. | 这把刀就在我以前藏东西的地方 |
[03:05] | Guess my father and I still have something in common . | 看来我跟我父亲还是有共同点 |
[03:07] | You think your father is lying about the silo, and your first moveis a B&E? | 你觉得你父亲撒了谎 第一反应居然是强行闯入吗 |
[03:11] | Ems, what if he had caught you? | 艾米 如果他发现你怎么办 |
[03:13] | Look, I had to do something, but you’re missing the point. | 我必须得采取行动 这不是重点 |
[03:18] | You believe your father murdered Conrad Grayson? | 你觉得是你父亲杀了康拉德·格雷森吗 |
[03:20] | He had more motive than anyone. | 他比谁都有作案动机 |
[03:22] | And why else would he set up elaborate lie? The Silo is his alibi. | 不然他为什么要撒谎 那间地下室是不在场证明 |
[03:26] | Ems, Ems… | 艾米啊艾米 |
[03:28] | If you’re right, this is… | 如果你说对了 这… |
[03:30] | It’s huge. | 这可是大事 |
[03:31] | I wonder if my father came back six months ago to kill Conrad, | 如果我爸爸半年前回来是为了杀康拉德 |
[03:34] | then where was he the twelve years before that? | 那之前的十二年 他又在哪里 |
[03:37] | Something had to have kept him away. | 肯定是有什么原因 |
[03:41] | Maybe this will show us some light. | 也许这个能给我们线索 |
[03:44] | This key was beside the knife. | 这把钥匙在刀旁边 |
[03:46] | You think you find the lock? | 你能找到锁吗 |
[03:50] | It won’t be easy. | 不容易 |
[03:52] | Is it ever? | 什么时候容易过 |
[04:07] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:11] | Uh, your office sent these over | 你的办公室送来这些 |
[04:13] | with a note of congratulations. | 还说了恭喜 |
[04:20] | I knew the David Clarke story would be huge, | 我就知道大卫·克拉克的事肯定很轰动 |
[04:22] | but then to get this Nolan Ross angle? | 不过居然发现了诺兰·罗斯 |
[04:25] | It’s like digging for oil | 就像在挖石油 |
[04:26] | and finding gold on the way down. | 结果半路发现了金矿 |
[04:29] | And who knew he cheated Amanda out of all that money. | 谁能想到他骗走了阿曼达的钱 |
[04:33] | Yeah, go figure. | 是啊 自己想去吧 |
[04:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:38] | I didn’t even hear you come to bed last night. | 我昨晚都没听见你上床 |
[04:40] | Yeah, just a busy day ahead, you know? | 是啊 最近有点忙 |
[04:42] | Potential client meetings — that’s all. | 要跟潜在客户开会 仅此而已 |
[04:44] | Well, at least you’ll get a break from Louise. | 至少你不用再忍受路易丝了 |
[04:46] | She and I are playing tennis again this afternoon. | 我下午又要跟她打网球 |
[04:51] | Well, I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 你要不要重新考虑一下 |
[04:52] | I mean, h-have you looked outside? | 你看外面天气了吗 |
[04:54] | The storm clouds are moving in. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[04:56] | Are you worried about me becoming friends with her? | 你是担心我跟她成为朋友吗 |
[04:58] | No, no, it’s not that. | 不 没有 |
[05:00] | I mean, I’m actually… | 其实 我… |
[05:02] | I’m actually reconsidering working with Louise. | 其实我在重新考虑跟她合作的事 |
[05:04] | Yeah, she seems a little… a little unstable. | 她就是有点 有点不稳定 |
[05:07] | Mm. But you know what else she is? | 你知道她还有什么特点吗 |
[05:10] | Connected. | 有关系网 |
[05:11] | We’re playing doubles with her lobbyist cousin | 我们要玩双打 跟她的说客表兄 |
[05:13] | and his friend from the FCC. | 还有联邦通讯委员会的朋友 |
[05:16] | It might be good for business. | 对我们的生意有好处 |
[05:19] | Daniel, don’t be so worried. | 丹尼尔 别这么担心 |
[05:23] | I’m sure she’s harmless. | 她没什么危险 |
[05:42] | Where did you see this? | 你在哪里看到的 |
[05:43] | I was at a wake for the guy who happened to be | 有一位曾经揍过康拉德的狱警 |
[05:44] | the prison guard who beat Conrad up. | 我去参加了他的守灵会 |
[05:47] | That was carved into a beam in his garage. | 被刻在了他车库里的一根柱子上 |
[05:50] | Now, I know it wasn’t you. | 我知道不是你 |
[05:51] | And your father was locked up in that silo. | 而且你父亲被关在了那间地下室里 |
[05:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:56] | Why were you looking in this guy’s garage in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要调查这个人的车库 |
[05:59] | It’s Ben. | 是因为本 |
[06:00] | He’s hell-bent on finding Conrad’s killer, | 他铁了心要查出杀康拉德的凶手 |
[06:01] | and he knows the case inside and out, | 而且对那个案子了如指掌 |
[06:03] | which means I’m already playing catch-up. | 所以我只能加紧弥补 |
[06:05] | Emily, what are you not telling me? | 艾米莉 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[06:07] | The things you told me you didn’t want to hear. | 都是你说过不想听的事 |
[06:09] | Hey, Porter, you have a visitor. | 波特 有人找你 |
[06:11] | And if that’s a personal call, | 如果你在打私人电话 |
[06:12] | we need to go over the difference | 我就得跟你谈谈 |
[06:13] | between a station house and a clubhouse. | 警察局和俱乐部的区别 |
[06:16] | Emily, I got to go. | 艾米莉 我得挂了 |
[06:18] | Ms. Thorne? | 索恩小姐 |
[06:19] | It’s my duty to inform you you’re contributing | 我有责任提醒你 因为你 |
[06:21] | to officer Porter’s dereliction of duty. | 波特警员开始玩忽职守了 |
[06:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:37] | David? | 大卫 |
[06:40] | What brings you around? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:42] | Well, I just wanted to apologize in case I offended you. | 我只是想来道歉 如果我之前冒犯了你 |
[06:46] | I don’t know if you saw my television interview. | 不知道你是否看到了我的电视采访 |
[06:49] | I think everyone did. | 大家应该都看到了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, I realized that I talked a lot | 我意识到 自己一直在谈 |
[06:52] | about what Amanda didn’t have | 阿曼达没有的东西 |
[06:54] | and neglected to mention what she did. | 却忘记说她拥有的东西 |
[06:57] | You gave her a good life, Jack, | 你给了她一段好生活 杰克 |
[06:59] | And I’m grateful for it. | 我很感谢你 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry that I didn’t acknowledge that last night. | 很抱歉我昨晚没有说出这句话 |
[07:03] | I appreciate that, but… | 谢谢 不过 |
[07:06] | I think you might be apologizing to the wrong person. | 我觉得你找错道歉对象了 |
[07:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:11] | You humiliated Nolan Ross on live tv. | 你对着媒体羞辱了诺兰·罗斯 |
[07:14] | Yeah. He deserved it. | 对 那是他活该 |
[07:16] | Amanda should have had so much more, and she didn’t. | 阿曼达本可以拥有那么多 可她却没有 |
[07:18] | The world needed to know that it was because of him. | 我要让世界知道 这些都是他的错 |
[07:21] | All due respect, I wish you’d come to me. | 我很尊敬你 但是我真希望你能先问问我 |
[07:25] | ‘Cause I would have told you that Nolan was the one | 因为我会告诉你 当初是诺兰 |
[07:27] | who opened his doors to Amanda when she first came to town. | 在阿曼达刚来的时候 收留了她 |
[07:29] | Despite what you think, he was a great friend to her. | 虽然你不这样认为 但他帮了她很多 |
[07:33] | Yeah, well… | 是吗 |
[07:35] | He was probably trying to ease his guilt. | 也许他是为了赎罪吧 |
[07:36] | No, David, no. He wasn’t. | 不 大卫 不是这样的 |
[07:39] | They really cared about each other. | 他们真的很在乎彼此 |
[07:42] | That’s why she asked him to officiate her wedding. | 所以她才请他主持她的婚礼 |
[07:46] | Nothing meant more to Amanda than her friends. | 阿曼达最在乎的就是她的朋友 |
[07:51] | That shows how little I really know. | 我真是不了解她 |
[07:55] | Who else was Amanda close to? | 阿曼达还跟谁比较亲近 |
[08:05] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[08:07] | – Is everything okay? – Is David here? | -你这是怎么了 -大卫在吗 |
[08:09] | No, he’s not. | 他不在 |
[08:10] | Good, because a little birdie named Charlotte Clarke | 很好 因为一只叫作夏洛特·克拉克的小鸟 |
[08:12] | had quite a bit to say before leaving town. | 在离开之前说了很多 |
[08:15] | Hey, let’s just start with the bombshell | 先说一个爆炸性消息吧 |
[08:17] | that Emily is her sister. | 艾米莉是她姐姐 |
[08:20] | A fact that everyone seemed to know | 这件事似乎已经众所周知 |
[08:21] | except for her dear old dad and me. | 只有我跟她亲爹还蒙在鼓里 |
[08:24] | Now, why do you think that is? | 你觉得这是为什么呢 |
[08:26] | – I have my reasons. – Right, of course, | -我有我的考虑 -是吗 当然了 |
[08:28] | which I imagine have something to do | 我知道你的考虑 |
[08:29] | with you waging a campaign | 肯定是为了 |
[08:30] | to destroy David’s opinion of Emily. | 毁掉大卫对艾米莉的看法 |
[08:32] | What? You think I’d mess that up? | 怎么 你觉得我会添乱吗 |
[08:33] | Quite frankly, yes. | 老实说 是的 |
[08:36] | But more importantly, | 不过更重要的是 |
[08:37] | I wanted to leave you out of this. | 我不希望你牵扯进来 |
[08:39] | Now, only you could frame lying to me as a kindness. | 只有你能把撒谎美化成仁慈 |
[08:44] | Tell me, what’s your plan when Emily comes forward | 告诉我 如果艾米莉出手推翻你说的一切 |
[08:46] | to dispute everything you’ve said? | 你打算怎么办 |
[08:48] | The truth is not on her side. | 事实不支持她的说法 |
[08:50] | Ha. The truth? | 事实吗 |
[08:50] | No, the truth is you betrayed David Clarke. | 事实就是你背叛了大卫·克拉克 |
[08:53] | Aren’t you terrified he’ll find out? | 你难道不怕他发现吗 |
[08:55] | Emily’s unsupportable claims | 艾米莉那毫无根据的证据 |
[08:57] | are that of a 9-year-old child! | 不过是来自一个九岁小孩 |
[09:00] | After everything she’s done to you, | 在她对你做了这么多之后 |
[09:02] | I would think you would applaud my efforts. | 我想着你会为我的努力而感动 |
[09:04] | I’m telling you right now | 我现在就可以告诉你 |
[09:05] | there is no way this ends well for you. | 你这么做不会有好结果的 |
[09:08] | And I am not about to get caught in the crossfire. | 我可不要跟你一起死 |
[09:11] | I’m walking away. | 我不干了 |
[09:12] | And if you’re smart, you’ll do the same. | 如果你聪明的话 你也应该收手 |
[09:13] | If you’re worried about collateral damage, | 如果你担心的是附带损失 |
[09:17] | you’re talking to the wrong side, | 那么你找错人了 |
[09:18] | because when your ex-wife finally goes down, | 当你的前妻最后一败涂地的时候 |
[09:20] | she will find a way to drag you with her. | 她一定会想尽办法拉你陪葬 |
[09:23] | Not if I find her first. | 如果我先找她的话就不会了 |
[09:40] | Emily Thorne? | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[09:41] | I’m David Clarke. | 我是大卫·克拉克 |
[09:44] | I thought it was time we met. | 我想是时候见面了 |
[09:58] | I’ve been trying to learn about Amanda. | 我一直在收集有关阿曼达的信息 |
[10:02] | But the more I hear, the less familiar she feels. | 但我知道的越多 我就越不了解她 |
[10:07] | So why come to me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[10:09] | Well, you’re Carl’s godmother. | 你是卡尔的教母 |
[10:12] | Jack Porter said that you and Amanda were close. | 杰克·波特说你和阿曼达很亲近 |
[10:17] | We were best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[10:19] | I would have done anything for her, | 不管你从别人那里听到了什么 |
[10:20] | despite what you may have heard from other people. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[10:26] | Amanda knew how much you cared about her. | 阿曼达知道你有多在乎她 |
[10:30] | I know for a fact | 我知道 |
[10:31] | that she never stopped thinking about you. | 她从来没有停止想念你 |
[10:38] | Wasn’t a day in that silo | 被关在地下室的时候 |
[10:39] | that I didn’t wish I could see her, | 没有哪天我不希望可以再见到她 |
[10:42] | even for a moment. | 哪怕一秒钟都好 |
[10:47] | Being free now, it’s like a miracle. | 现在我重获自由 这就像一个奇迹 |
[10:53] | Well, I was just on my way out. | 我正准备出门 |
[10:56] | Was there anything specific you wanted to ask me? | 你有什么想问我的吗 |
[10:59] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[11:02] | I didn’t realize that my daughter had such good friends. | 我没发现我女儿有这么要好的朋友 |
[11:06] | Victoria said that Amanda was a little lost. | 维多利亚说阿曼达有点离群 |
[11:08] | I wouldn’t consider her a credible witness. | 我不会相信她的话 |
[11:11] | I know you both have a history. | 我知道你们俩关系不太好 |
[11:14] | But she did spend time with Amanda, right? | 但她的确跟阿曼达相处过 对吧 |
[11:19] | Oh, Victoria | 维多利亚 |
[11:23] | did host a baby shower for her, but… | 的确为她办过宝宝的新生派对 但是 |
[11:27] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[11:31] | I don’t know exactly what went on. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[11:34] | They were upstairs. | 她们当时在楼上 |
[11:35] | We heard shouting and | 我们听见有人喊叫 |
[11:38] | next thing we knew, Amanda was | 然后我们看见阿曼达 |
[11:41] | lying on the ground in a pool of blood. | 躺在血泊之中 |
[11:43] | What? What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[11:47] | Did Victoria hurt her? | 维多利亚伤害了她吗 |
[11:48] | I’m just telling you what happened. | 我只是告诉你当时发生了什么 |
[11:53] | Well, I should let you go. | 我应该让你出门了 |
[11:55] | Thank you for speaking to me. | 谢谢你跟我说这些 |
[11:58] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[12:16] | I saw everything. | 我都看见了 |
[12:19] | He didn’t even recognize me, Nolan. | 他根本没认出我来 诺兰 |
[12:21] | How could he not know who I am? | 他怎么能认不出我 |
[12:22] | Because if I’ve learned anything in the last 24 hours, | 要问我昨天都学到了什么 |
[12:25] | it’s that this David Clarke | 那就是 这个大卫·克拉克 |
[12:26] | is not the man we once knew. | 不再是我们认识的那个人了 |
[12:27] | I was this close to telling him who I am. | 就差那么一点点 我就要告诉他我是谁了 |
[12:31] | And he lied to my face. | 结果他当着我的面撒谎 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[12:35] | All of this time I have spent honoring his memory, | 我花了这么长的时间缅怀他 |
[12:38] | and he doesn’t even have one of me? | 可他居然记不住半点有关我的事情 |
[12:40] | Who the hell is he, Nolan? | 他到底是谁 诺兰 |
[12:42] | It’s time we find out. | 我们是该搞清楚了 |
[12:45] | And here is our first step. | 而这就是第一步 |
[12:48] | I traced the key that you gave me | 我用你给我的钥匙 |
[12:49] | to a safety-deposit box at First Federal in Manhattan. | 追查到曼哈顿第一联邦银行的保险箱 |
[12:52] | This is the bank’s master key, | 这是那家银行的万能钥匙 |
[12:54] | courtesy of your 3D printer, my 5D intellect. | 多亏了你的3D打印机 我的5D思维 |
[12:57] | I’m downloading their security protocols as we speak. | 我现在正在下载他们的安全协议 |
[13:02] | Are you sure you still want to do the other thing? | 你确定你还想继续做那件事吗 |
[13:05] | I’ve fought for this long. I’m not stopping now. | 我已经战斗了这么久 我不会现在停下来 |
[13:09] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t go out your front door. | 等等 别从正门走 |
[13:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:11] | My twitter feed says there’s a news van on the way, | 我的线人告诉我 新闻采访车在来的路上 |
[13:15] | and a helicopter will be arriving | 而且一架直升机马上就要到了 |
[13:17] | in five, four, three, two… | 倒数五秒 四 三 二 |
[13:22] | Last night’s debacle threw me into a media feeding frenzy. | 昨晚的事情让新闻媒体汹涌而至 |
[13:25] | I thought I was safe here, but it seems not, | 我以为我在这里是安全的 现在看来不是 |
[13:28] | so time to find another batcave. | 是时候找个新地方藏身了 |
[13:36] | You went to see Emily Thorne? | 你去见了艾米莉·索恩 |
[13:38] | Apparently, she and my daughter were close. | 显然 她和我女儿很亲近 |
[13:43] | Did you know that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[13:44] | One friendship doesn’t discount | 她和阿曼达的友谊 |
[13:46] | everything she tried to do to destroy my family. | 并不能抵消她毁灭我家庭所做的一切 |
[13:49] | We all felt for Amanda, | 我们都很关心阿曼达 |
[13:50] | given the difficult life she had, David. | 考虑到她曾经过得多么艰难 大卫 |
[13:54] | You know, I may have been rash | 也许我不应该 |
[13:55] | to blame Nolan for everything. | 把所有的错都推给诺兰 |
[13:58] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:59] | After my arrest, you had money. | 在我被逮捕后 你还有钱啊 |
[14:02] | Why didn’t you help her? | 为什么你不帮她 |
[14:06] | Conrad and his associates were watching my every move. | 康拉德和他的同伙时刻监视着我 |
[14:10] | I can only imagine what they would have done | 如果我帮了阿曼达 |
[14:11] | to Amanda if I’d helped her. | 他们一定不会放过她 |
[14:13] | David, my hands were tied, but you have to know | 大卫 我当时无能为力 但你要知道 |
[14:17] | that when she returned to the Hamptons | 当她回到汉普顿后 |
[14:18] | – I was there for her. – Were you? | -我一直伴她左右 -真的吗 |
[14:20] | At Amanda’s baby shower, | 艾米莉说 在阿曼达宝宝的新生派对上 |
[14:21] | Emily said that you two had an argument. | 你们两个发生了争吵 |
[14:23] | What was the fight about? | 你们为什么吵架 |
[14:25] | You, actually. | 是为了你 |
[14:27] | I learned that you had left her some journals, | 我发现你给她留了日记 |
[14:30] | and I was hoping to read them. | 我想要看看这些日记 |
[14:31] | It was a foolish attempt to feel closer to you. | 那只是我为了靠近你而做的愚蠢举动而已 |
[14:33] | But what about the fall? | 那她为什么摔倒了 |
[14:35] | It was an accident, and a horrible one. | 那是个意外 可怕的意外 |
[14:38] | Anyone there could tell you the same, | 当时在场的每个人都会这么告诉你 |
[14:39] | except Emily, of course. | 当然 除了艾米莉 |
[14:43] | Who else was there? | 当时还有谁在场 |
[14:45] | My friends from the Hamptons, Amanda’s from work. | 我汉普顿的朋友 阿曼达的同事 |
[14:49] | I wonder what they might say. | 我想知道她们会说什么 |
[14:51] | David, if you go down that road, | 大卫 如果你一定要追查到底 |
[14:53] | it’ll only depress you. | 你只会更难受 |
[14:54] | You have to know I tried to do | 你要明白 我试着为阿曼达 |
[14:55] | everything I could for Amanda. | 做了我能做的一切 |
[15:01] | You know, I think my cousin was kind of sweet on you. | 我觉得我表兄挺喜欢你的 |
[15:04] | He was just helping me with my backhand. | 他只是教我练反手击球而已 |
[15:07] | Well, it’s always good to have options. | 多个选择总是好的 |
[15:11] | Unless things are heating up with Danny. | 除非你和丹尼已经已经板上钉钉了 |
[15:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is that too personal? | 不好意思 我是不是问得太多了 |
[15:18] | No. | 不会 |
[15:19] | No, we just like to keep our relationship quiet. | 我们只是想把这段关系保持得低调一些 |
[15:23] | Well, I am the most discreet person I know. | 放心 我是所有人里嘴巴最严的那个 |
[15:26] | So just between us chickens, is it serious? | 就当说悄悄话 你们俩来真的吗 |
[15:30] | Well, time will tell. But things are good. | 走一步看一步吧 目前一切都好 |
[15:34] | Well, you know what they say? | 你知道他们怎么说的吗 |
[15:35] | “Marry the man, marry his mama.” | “嫁给一个男人 相当于也嫁给了他母亲” |
[15:39] | Do you like Victoria? | 你喜欢维多利亚吗 |
[15:40] | Well, she can be tough, | 她有时挺严厉的 |
[15:43] | but she has a love for her children that I really admire. | 但我很敬佩她对她子女的这份爱 |
[15:47] | Sure, but will that love extend to you? | 但她会对你爱屋及乌吗 |
[15:50] | I mean, it would be terrible | 如果她把你当成插足的人 |
[15:51] | if she saw you as an interloper. | 那就糟了 |
[15:56] | She was the last woman my father ever loved. | 她是我父亲爱过的最后一个人 |
[16:00] | So regardless of what happens with Daniel, | 所以不管我跟丹尼尔能不能成 |
[16:03] | she and I will be bonded forever. | 我跟她永远有一层关系 |
[16:09] | Well, sounds like everything’s perfect, then. | 听起来一切都很完美 |
[16:15] | Oh, I just remembered I have an appointment. | 我刚刚想起来我等下还有约 |
[16:18] | – If my head wasn’t attached, right? – Bye. | -真是忙疯了 -再见 |
[16:30] | You’re just gonna walk away and let her win? | 所以你就这么一走了之 让她赢了 |
[16:34] | I did not raise a quitter. | 我培养出来的女儿可不会轻言放弃 |
[16:36] | I’m not quitting. | 我没有放弃 |
[16:38] | – I just need time to– – Regroup? | -我只是需要时间来 -重新休整 |
[16:41] | That is why I sent you to Claremont, | 这就是我让你去克莱蒙特病院的原因 |
[16:43] | but you got yourself out. | 但你跑出来了 |
[16:45] | Now look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[16:49] | Darling, I have always said | 亲爱的 我总是告诉你 |
[16:50] | you do not have the face to pull of an updo. | 你的脸可不适合把头发扎起来 |
[16:57] | But that Margaux, | 但是那个玛尔戈 |
[16:58] | she’s smart, sophisticated, accomplished. | 她聪明 老练 有教养 |
[17:03] | Everything you’re not. | 这些素质你都没有 |
[17:05] | No wonder the Graysons prefer her to you. | 难怪格雷森家的人更喜欢她 |
[17:08] | You’re right. Giving up is for the best. | 你是对的 放弃是最好的选择 |
[17:43] | There. | 现在行了吧 |
[17:44] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[17:46] | Are you happy, mother? | 你开心了吧 母亲 |
[17:49] | Are you?! | 开心了吧 |
[18:28] | Hey! | 有人吗 |
[18:29] | Hey, somebody let me out! | 来人放我出去 |
[18:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:35] | Just please let me out! | 放我出去 |
[18:54] | Oh, my God! Are you okay?! | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[18:56] | What happened? Somebody call a doctor! | 发生了什么 快叫医生 |
[18:57] | Right away. | 马上就去 |
[19:01] | Victoria, I’m so glad you came by. | 维多利亚 你能来真是太好了 |
[19:04] | It killed me to learn that my possessions had been auctioned off. | 发现我的财产已经被拍卖掉时 我都要疯了 |
[19:08] | But when I came to learn | 但当我发现 |
[19:09] | that you bought the lion’s share, | 大部分都被你买去了 |
[19:11] | well, it, it softened the blow. | 我觉得好多了 |
[19:14] | You know, I’ve always envied your taste. | 我总是很羡慕你的好品味 |
[19:18] | Did you buy my Kensington horse sculpture? | 你买了我的肯辛顿马雕塑吗 |
[19:20] | I don’t see it. | 我没看见它 |
[19:21] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
[19:25] | Full of life, as I always remember. | 就像我记忆中的一样 栩栩如生 |
[19:31] | This lemon curd, it’s simply delicious. | 这个柠檬酪真的太好吃了 |
[19:33] | Would you mind if I had a touch more? | 你介意我再来几个吗 |
[19:35] | Anything for you, Victoria. | 请尽情享用 维多利亚 |
[20:19] | Unacceptable. Sir, I could have died in there. | 这让人无法接受 我差点就死在那了 |
[20:22] | Ms. Lemarchal, I’ve owned this place for 11 years, | 勒马尔查尔小姐 我管理这里11年了 |
[20:26] | And nothing like this has ever happened. | 这类事从没发生过 |
[20:29] | The door’s never locked. | 门从没上过锁 |
[20:30] | For obvious reasons. | 原因很明显 |
[20:32] | This is gross negligence, | 这可是重大疏忽 |
[20:34] | and I’m fully prepared to file a lawsuit. | 我已经准备好要提起诉讼了 |
[20:36] | Bad day, Margaux? | 今天过得不好吗 玛尔戈 |
[20:39] | I am not in the mood. | 我没心情跟你扯 |
[20:40] | You know what I wasn’t in the mood for? | 你知道我为什么没心情吗 |
[20:42] | Humiliation on live TV. | 因为我在电视直播时被羞辱 |
[20:44] | Watch out for this one. She can be sneaky. | 要小心她 她很卑鄙 |
[20:47] | Nolan, I had no idea David was bringing you into it. | 诺兰 我完全不知道大卫会那么对你 |
[20:50] | Well, looks like karma found you fast. | 看起来报应来得真快 |
[20:53] | And she can be such a bitch. | 她还是个贱人 |
[20:56] | On behalf of the club, my sincerest apologies. | 代表俱乐部 我献上最诚挚的歉意 |
[20:59] | Sir, I don’t want your apology! I want an explanation! | 先生 我不想要你道歉 我要你解释清楚 |
[21:03] | The lock isn’t even active. | 锁根本没被激活 |
[21:05] | A-and the only way to reactivate it | 唯一激活它的方法 |
[21:06] | is a switch on the door frame, | 是用门框上的开关 |
[21:07] | but then the hole is so tiny | 但那个洞很小 |
[21:09] | it would take a-a pin to engage it. | 要用大头针才能按得到 |
[21:17] | You’re working out of the beach club? You hate that place. | 你在海滩俱乐部健身吗 你讨厌那个地方的 |
[21:20] | I used to, but, uh, | 我原来讨厌 但 |
[21:22] | membership has its privileges — no press, no TV, and | 会员有些福利 没有媒体 没有电视 |
[21:26] | I think I may have developed an interest in yachting. | 而且我想我可能开始对游艇感兴趣了 |
[21:30] | You know the plan, right? | 你了解计划的 对吧 |
[21:32] | Yes, I head into the bank, go up to the fourth-floor vault, | 对 我去银行 到四层的保险库 |
[21:34] | find box 24559, | 找到编号24559的盒子 |
[21:35] | take what I need, and get out. | 拿到我需要的东西 出来 |
[21:37] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[21:38] | Do you remember the dicey part? | 你知道计划的危险性吗 |
[21:39] | At exactly 4:30 p.m., | 我在下午四点半准时 |
[21:42] | I turn off the power to the entire floor, | 把整层电源切断 |
[21:44] | and with the power go the security cameras. | 连监视摄像头的线路一起切断 |
[21:46] | How is that dicey? | 这有什么危险的 |
[21:47] | Because it only buys you a seven-minute window of time | 因为这只能帮你争取七分钟时间 |
[21:49] | before the backup system overrides me. | 之后后备系统就会启动 |
[21:52] | So when your watch says 4:30, | 所以当你的手表显示四点半时 |
[21:54] | your ass better be on the fourth floor. | 你最好在四层 |
[21:56] | I got it, Nolan. | 我明白了 诺兰 |
[21:57] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[21:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:01] | I really hope you find the answers we’re looking for. | 我真心希望你能找到我们想要的答案 |
[22:19] | Oh, the fourth floor. Me too. | 你去四层吗 我也是 |
[22:23] | You’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[22:23] | who can track someone down in an elevator. | 能追踪别人到电梯里的人 |
[22:25] | There’s no way you tracked me down on your own. | 你不可能自己找到我 |
[22:28] | Uh, I’ve got a guy. | 我有帮手 |
[22:29] | And considering I’m standing here right now, | 而且考虑到我现在站在这的这个事实 |
[22:31] | you got to admit he’s pretty good. | 我的帮手还真不是盖的 |
[22:35] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你废话 |
[22:36] | I think you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[22:38] | Push that, I tell everyone your little secret. | 你按下去 我就告诉所有人你的小秘密 |
[22:41] | And I’m guessing you don’t want that, | 我猜想这并不是你想要的 |
[22:43] | do you, Amanda? | 不是吗 阿曼达 |
[22:50] | So, who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[22:52] | Your little sister, who’s also my little sister, | 你妹妹 也是我妹妹 |
[22:55] | which makes this whole thing a little weird. | 这让整个事情都变得有点奇怪了 |
[22:57] | I don’t have to explain anything to you. | 我不需要向你解释什么 |
[22:59] | I’m not asking you to. | 我也没要你解释 |
[23:01] | Oh, you didn’t see that coming, did you? | 你没想到事情会发展成这样吧 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I thought about crushing you, | 对 我想过要毁了你 |
[23:05] | but these days… not my style. | 但那不是我最近的风格 |
[23:07] | So why are you here? | 所以你为什么来这 |
[23:09] | Because in this nuclear war you have with my mother, | 因为你和我妈的大战 |
[23:12] | the blast zone keeps getting bigger and bigger, | 波及范围已经越来越广了 |
[23:14] | and I want no part of it. | 但我不想被搅进去 |
[23:16] | So while you’re both busy plotting | 所以当你们忙着谋划 |
[23:18] | to make each other’s lives hell — | 毁掉彼此的生活时 |
[23:19] | You’re wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[23:20] | One call to Margaux, and it’s over. | 我只要给玛尔戈打个电话 你就完了 |
[23:22] | – I will break you in half. – No, you won’t. | -我会弄死你的 -不 你不会的 |
[23:25] | One, there’s a security camera. | 第一 这有监视摄像头 |
[23:26] | And two, you’ve come too far to throw it all away over me. | 第二 你要想整垮我 早就可以办到 |
[23:31] | So what do you want? | 所以你到底想要什么 |
[23:34] | Your assurance that, when this thing with your dad explodes, | 我要你保证 你爸的事情 |
[23:38] | none of it lands on me. | 不会牵扯到我 |
[23:39] | And why should I do you any favors? | 我为什么要帮你呢 |
[23:41] | ‘Cause I’m trying to separate myself from my family’s sins, | 因为我在努力让我自己脱离我家的罪恶 |
[23:44] | and I would think that you of all people | 而我觉得你是所有人里 |
[23:46] | would understand what it means to be defined by them. | 最能理解被家庭影响的苦恼 |
[23:49] | So keep you out of it, that’s all you want? | 所以你就只想要这事别牵扯到你吗 |
[23:51] | That’s all I want. | 我只想要这个 |
[23:52] | Done. You won’t even cross my mind. | 好 我根本没想把你牵扯进来 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[24:05] | Unbelievable. | 真是不敢相信 |
[24:08] | Tell me something. How are things with you and Emily? | 告诉我 你和艾米莉究竟是怎么回事 |
[24:10] | Last I heard, you were trying to un-complicate. | 据我所知 你在试着让事情不那么复杂 |
[24:13] | So what are we, on a sleepover? | 这算什么 小孩留宿谈心吗 |
[24:14] | Are we gonna do each other’s hair next? | 我们下次要帮彼此做头发吗 |
[24:15] | Just making conversation. | 我只是找话题聊聊天 |
[24:17] | Unless you want me to give me highlights. | 除非你想告诉我一些内情 |
[24:18] | We’re working on it. | 我们在处理 |
[24:19] | Well, my two cents — you should stop calling her | 我觉得 你应该别再给她打电话了 |
[24:20] | during the day… or at night. | 白天别打 晚上也别打 |
[24:22] | ‘Cause this last time, I’m pretty sure she hung up on you. | 因为我很肯定上一次 她挂了你电话 |
[24:28] | I think it’s safe to say | 我觉得 |
[24:29] | somebody’s not doing so well in there. | 里面的人状况应该不太好 |
[24:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:33] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[24:35] | Super’s not answering. | 监督员没接电话 |
[24:38] | Do the honors. | 你来吧 |
[24:52] | I’ll call it in. | 我拨回局里调人来 |
[24:59] | This is Unit 984. | 我们是984小队 |
[25:00] | We’re on that Maple Street apartment call. | 我们在枫树街的那家公寓里 |
[25:02] | 984, go ahead. | 984小队 继续说 |
[25:04] | Yeah, yeah, we just found a body. | 好 好 我们发现一具尸体 |
[25:05] | Possible O.D. | 可能是吸毒过量 |
[25:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | They’re sending an M.E. over now. | 他们派法医过来了 |
[25:12] | This guy had the makings for the world’s creepiest scrapbook. | 这个人真是做了世界上最恐怖的剪贴簿 |
[25:15] | Grayson’s arrest was a big story. | 格雷森被逮捕在当时可是个轰动的大事 |
[25:17] | Yet somehow we managed to move on. | 但我们却已经不在乎这事了 |
[25:23] | That’s a serrated clip-point knife with a five-inch blade. | 这是一把锯齿状的小刀 刃长五英寸 |
[25:27] | Take a wild guess as to which type of knife | 我猜这和杀害康拉德·格雷森的 |
[25:28] | is presumed to have killed Conrad Grayson. | 是同一种刀吧 |
[25:39] | I didn’t know you were claustrophobic. | 我都不知道你有幽闭恐惧症 |
[25:41] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[25:46] | – Want some help? – Nope. | -需要帮忙吗 -不需要 |
[25:48] | Okay, suit yourself. | 好吧 你自己慢慢弄吧 |
[25:56] | Well, if I knew you were that flexible, | 我要是知道你柔韧性这么好 |
[25:58] | things might have worked out for us. | 没准咱俩不会分开 |
[25:59] | Would you stop talking? | 你能别说话了吗 |
[26:01] | Come to think about it, there were multiple ways | 想想吧 你有很多方法 |
[26:03] | you could have infiltrated my family. | 可以渗入我家 |
[26:06] | But you chose me. Why? | 但你选了我 为什么 |
[26:09] | You were expedient. | 你是最有效的方法 |
[26:10] | Nah, there’s more to it than that. | 不 不只这样 |
[26:13] | You went through great lying lengths to keep me around. | 你费尽心机撒谎留住我 |
[26:16] | What lies? Oh, that’s funny you should ask. | 什么谎呢 你应该要问的 |
[26:19] | – I didn’t. – Let’s see. | -我没要问 -让我们看看啊 |
[26:21] | There was the biggest lie of all — your name. | 你说的最大的谎 就是你的名字 |
[26:24] | Then there was the lie about you being pregnant. | 然后你还说谎你怀孕了 |
[26:27] | I’d call that the runner-up. | 我觉得这是第二大谎了 |
[26:29] | And then there were a thousand little lies within that. | 中间你还撒了无数个小谎 |
[26:32] | For instance, that wine auction | 比如 葡萄酒拍卖会上 |
[26:34] | where we had that really awful red. | 我们喝了很糟糕的一瓶红酒 |
[26:37] | What was your ulterior motive then? | 你当时想要做什么呢 |
[26:42] | And here I thought you just wanted me drunk | 我以为你只是想灌醉我 |
[26:44] | so you could have your way with me. | 你就可以和我上床了 |
[26:48] | Was any of it real? | 你当时有一点真心吗 |
[26:50] | Nothing comes to mind. | 我都不记得了 |
[26:54] | What about when I proposed to you? | 我向你求婚的时候呢 |
[26:56] | Can’t tell me that you weren’t with me in that moment… | 你不会说当时你也只是演戏吧 |
[27:01] | that it wasn’t real. | 你都没有一点真心吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 好吧 我猜也是 |
[27:07] | But then you had to go and dismantle my life. | 但你之后一定要毁了我的生活 |
[27:09] | No, I didn’t do that. You did that to yourself. | 不 我没那么做 是你自己毁掉的 |
[27:13] | Maybe there was a time when the feelings were real | 或许当时我真的对你有感情 |
[27:17] | and we could have had a real relationship, | 我们或许可以真的在一起 |
[27:18] | but the moment that you aligned yourself with your father, | 但你和你爸结盟的时候 |
[27:20] | it was all over. | 一切就都结束了 |
[27:22] | Now, something real? | 所以 真相吗 |
[27:24] | That’s what you were looking for? | 你想找的就是真相吗 |
[27:35] | There. That was real. | 看 这就是真相 |
[27:46] | Margaux, Hi. | 玛尔戈 你好 |
[27:48] | No, no, I’m just finishing up with a client. | 不 不 我刚和一个客户见完面 |
[27:50] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[27:53] | Louise tried what? | 路易丝做什么了 |
[28:09] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Crystal. | 你好 我想找一下克里斯特尔 |
[28:11] | – That’s her. – Thank you. | -那位就是 -谢谢 |
[28:21] | Amanda was the best. | 阿曼达是最棒的 |
[28:23] | It seemed like her life was really coming together when she… | 感觉她当时真的过得不错 |
[28:28] | we were all devastated. | 我们都很难过她去世了 |
[28:30] | And you were at Amanda’s baby shower? | 你去参加阿曼达宝宝的洗礼派对了吗 |
[28:34] | Amanda had an argument with Victoria Grayson. | 阿曼达和维多利亚·格雷森吵了一架 |
[28:36] | Do you know what that was about? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[28:38] | It was just a misunderstanding. They worked it out. | 只是些误会吧 她们和好了的 |
[28:41] | So Victoria didn’t push her off the balcony? | 维多利亚没有把她从楼厅上推下来吗 |
[28:43] | Oh, god, no. | 当然没有 |
[28:45] | Amanda slipped. | 阿曼达滑倒跌下来的 |
[28:46] | Doing what we do, you’d think she’d be better in heels. | 还以为做我们这一行的应该更会穿高跟鞋的 |
[28:52] | You know Mrs. Grayson always looked out for Amanda. | 格雷森太太一直很照顾阿曼达的 |
[28:55] | Always? | 一直吗 |
[28:55] | Before Amanda moved to the Hamptons, | 阿曼达搬去汉普顿之前 |
[28:58] | Mrs. Grayson came by a couple times to check on her, | 格雷森太太来找过她几次 |
[29:00] | offer money, but Amanda refused to see her. | 想给她钱 但阿曼达拒绝见她 |
[29:04] | It’s too bad because it was clear | 太遗憾了 因为明显 |
[29:05] | Mrs. Grayson felt a responsibility | 格雷森夫人认为自己有责任 |
[29:07] | to make sure your daughter was okay. | 确保你女儿的安全 |
[29:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:12] | You’ve been really helpful. | 你的话对我很有帮助 |
[29:32] | Did he believe you? | 他信了吗 |
[29:33] | Bought every word. | 毫不怀疑 |
[29:35] | Good girl. | 做得好 |
[30:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:47] | So, I just spoke to Margaux. | 我刚跟玛尔戈通过电话 |
[30:48] | She said she got locked in the steam room. | 她说自己被锁在蒸汽房里了 |
[30:51] | Yes, I heard there was an incident. | 是的 我听说出事故了 |
[30:53] | Poor dear. Is she all right? | 小可怜 她没事吧 |
[30:54] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[30:56] | Do you have any idea how that could have happened? | 你知不知道这事是如何发生的 |
[30:58] | Oh, I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[31:01] | You don’t believe I had something to do with this, Danny? | 你该不会认为我和此事有关吧 丹尼 |
[31:04] | How could you think I’d be capable of such an atrocity? | 你怎么会认为我会做出如此残忍的事呢 |
[31:07] | Well, you were the last one in there. | 你是最后一个离开的人 |
[31:09] | And why on earth would I want to harm you girlfriend? | 我为什么会想要伤害你的女朋友呢 |
[31:13] | Well, I could think of a couple ideas. | 我能够想出几个理由来 |
[31:14] | You don’t think I’m jealous, do you? | 你不会以为我是在嫉妒吧 |
[31:16] | That I’d do something like this on the account of you? | 我会为了你做出这样的事情来吗 |
[31:19] | Well, we did sleep together. | 我们确实上过床 |
[31:21] | Ah, yes. | 对哦 |
[31:22] | Now that you remind me, we did. | 经你这么一提醒 我想起来了 |
[31:25] | I nearly forgot. No offense. | 我都快忘了 请勿见怪 |
[31:27] | You were much better than I imagined. | 你比我想象得要好很多 |
[31:30] | Pretty boys, they don’t generally try very hard. | 帅小伙通常都不怎么卖力 |
[31:32] | Listen, Louise, to be clear, I’m with Margaux. | 路易丝 听清楚 我和玛尔戈在交往 |
[31:35] | So if you were trying to get her out of the way — | 如果你想让她不要妨碍你… |
[31:37] | Okay, now who’s being irrational? | 行了 是谁在无理取闹 |
[31:39] | Danny, weren’t you already with Margaux | 丹尼 我们上床的时候 |
[31:41] | when we slept together? | 你不就已经和玛尔戈交往了 |
[31:43] | Yes. The point is, I… | 没错 可重点是 我… |
[31:46] | Listen, it was a one-time thing, all right? | 那次只是一时冲动 明白吗 |
[31:49] | And it’s gonna be kept between us. | 这事只有我们两个人知道 |
[31:50] | Of course, silly. | 当然了 小傻瓜 |
[31:51] | As I say to everyone, | 我跟每个人都这样说 |
[31:52] | I am the most discreet person I know. | 我是我认识的人里 言行最谨慎的 |
[31:55] | Oh, got to run now. Toodles. | 我要挂了 回见 |
[32:00] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[32:01] | Always thinking it’s about them. | 满脑子想的都是他们自己 |
[32:07] | Mr. Ross, what can I get you? | 罗斯先生 想喝点什么 |
[32:10] | Gin martini with a twist. | 杜松子马提尼 使劲晃 |
[32:12] | You know, there’s a place right down the road | 知道吗 这条路上不远有家店 |
[32:14] | that makes a martini that will knock your socks off. | 那里的马提尼味道非常赞 |
[32:18] | I’m pretty happy here, thanks. | 这里就挺好的 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Louise Ellis. | 我叫路易丝·埃利斯 |
[32:22] | – I’m — – Nolan Ross. I know. I saw you on TV. | -我叫 -诺兰·罗斯 我在电视上见过你 |
[32:25] | – Of course you did. – Here you go, sir. | -当然了 -先生您的酒 |
[32:27] | You got dragged through the mud a bit, huh? | 你的名誉似乎受到了一点影响 |
[32:30] | That Margaux Lemarchal, | 那个玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[32:31] | she didn’t do you any favors, did she? | 她没帮你一点忙 是不是 |
[32:37] | Are all these people tweeting about you? | 这些人都发了有关你的推特吗 |
[32:40] | I used to be happy when I was trending. | 以前成为焦点我还挺高兴的 |
[32:43] | My brother is in politics, | 我哥哥是从政的 |
[32:44] | so he’s always dealing with the press. | 所以他总是在和媒体周旋 |
[32:46] | One day, he’s on the front page. | 某一天 他登上了头条 |
[32:48] | The next, he’s yesterday’s news. | 第二天 他就被新的焦点取代了 |
[32:51] | So don’t you worry | 所以你不必担心 |
[32:52] | your pretty little highlighted head, huh? | 你头上的这个小小光环 |
[32:54] | ‘Cause before you know it, | 还没等你意识到 |
[32:56] | people won’t care one bit about you. | 人们就早已经不在乎了 |
[33:00] | Thanks? | 我该谢谢你吗 |
[33:04] | Do you want to come out on my yacht? | 想不想去我的游艇 |
[33:06] | She loses cell service 100 yards out. | 超过一百码就收不到手机讯号了 |
[33:10] | With this storm coming? Are you crazy? | 风暴就要来了 你疯了吗 |
[33:12] | Or we can fly to the Bahamas. | 或者我们飞去巴哈马 |
[33:14] | I have a private jet on standby. | 我的私人飞机随时待命 |
[33:18] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[33:19] | Well, then buck up, huh? | 那就打起精神来 |
[33:21] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为说到底 |
[33:22] | you can have something that all these other people can’t. | 你总可以拥有别人无法拥有的东西 |
[33:26] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[33:29] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[33:42] | Great work out there, guys. | 刚才干得不错 伙计们 |
[33:43] | – Hey, thanks, man. – Thanks. | -谢谢 老兄 -谢谢 |
[33:45] | So, you think they’re gonna bring us in on it? | 他们会让我们介入这个案子吗 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | Dude, crack a smile, all right? | 老兄 笑一笑 好吗 |
[33:52] | We just caught the biggest break in this case to date. | 我们取得了这个案子迄今为止最大的进展 |
[33:54] | I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves. | 我不想操之过急 |
[33:56] | It’s a lead. It’s far from a slam dunk. | 只是一个线索 离成功还远着呢 |
[33:59] | Yeah, well, it’s the best lead that anyone’s had yet | 可这是距今为止最好的线索了 |
[34:02] | so… | 所以 |
[34:04] | I will drink to that. | 我打算去喝一杯 |
[34:07] | You coming? | 你一起来吗 |
[34:09] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿就去 |
[34:20] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 请留言 |
[34:23] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[34:26] | So here’s how my day went — | 我今天是这样度过的 |
[34:28] | Ben and I got a call out to an O.D. | 我和本接到了一起吸毒过量案件 |
[34:30] | where we found evidence that indicates | 我们在他的居所发现了一些证据 |
[34:31] | that this might be the guy who killed Conrad Grayson. | 表明那个人可能是杀害康拉德·格雷森的凶手 |
[34:33] | I find the timing of this to be very disconcerting, | 我觉得这个时机很令人不安 |
[34:35] | especially since it involves a dead body. | 尤其是牵扯到了一具尸体 |
[34:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[35:47] | Mr. Ross. It’s closing time. | 罗斯先生 我们要关门了 |
[35:52] | I thought you were open till 11:00. | 你们不是开业到十一点吗 |
[35:54] | Well, normally we are, but | 通常是这样的 但是 |
[35:56] | this weather’s turned ugly. | 今天的天气十分糟糕 |
[36:00] | There are power lines down, so | 好多电路都中断了 |
[36:03] | we have to close up. | 所以我们必须关门了 |
[36:06] | God, I hate it when these storms come through, | 天呐 我讨厌这些风暴的到来 |
[36:08] | threatening everything in their path. | 妨碍了所有事的进程 |
[36:10] | Yeah, seems like you had a rough day. | 看来你今天过得很糟糕 |
[36:15] | How much to take this club off your hands? | 多少钱可以买下你的俱乐部 |
[36:21] | Are you for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[36:22] | My last 24 hours have been remarkably awful. | 过去24小时我过得糟糕透了 |
[36:28] | And being here, | 但是这里 |
[36:29] | it’s the most I’ve felt at peace in a long time. | 是我这么久以来待过最平静的地方 |
[36:33] | Now, I know you were trying to sell this place last year. | 我知道 去年你打算卖掉这里 |
[36:36] | How about I offer a million above asking? | 比你的要价高一百万的价格如何 |
[36:40] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[36:41] | Well, you have to let me keep drinking. | 只要你让我在这里继续喝酒就行 |
[36:46] | What, you can stay as long as you like. | 你愿意待多久都行 |
[36:49] | Just lock up when you leave. | 走的时候记得锁门 |
[36:51] | Or don’t. It’s your place now. | 不锁也行 反正这里是你的了 |
[37:36] | Where have you been? I was worried about you. | 你去哪里了 我很担心你 |
[37:40] | I, uh… | 我… |
[37:42] | I went to that place that Amanda used to work. | 我去了阿曼达以前工作的地方 |
[37:46] | Why didn’t you tell me that you tried reaching out to her? | 为什么不告诉我 你曾试图联系她 |
[37:49] | Because I failed. | 因为我失败了 |
[37:51] | And no matter what I tried, | 不管我怎么努力 |
[37:53] | she refused to accept my help. | 她都拒绝我的帮助 |
[37:56] | I couldn’t save her in the end, so it doesn’t matter. | 最后我也没能救她 所以都不重要了 |
[38:04] | It matters to me. | 对我很重要 |
[38:07] | I’m so sorry I ever doubted your loyalty. | 真抱歉我居然怀疑了你的忠诚 |
[38:16] | David. David. | 大卫 大卫 |
[38:32] | Daddy, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[38:34] | Right now it all looks really bad, right? | 现在看起来一团糟 是不是 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:36] | But you and I, we can fix any problem. | 但是你和我 我们可以解决任何问题 |
[38:42] | When this is done, it’s gonna be a reminder | 一旦完成 这将会成为一个提醒 |
[38:45] | that no mistake is ever gonna break us apart. | 提醒我们 任何错误都无法使我们分离 |
[38:49] | As long as you never forget | 只要你一直记得 |
[38:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:02] | Here. | 拿着 |
[39:03] | She denied it. | 她不承认 |
[39:05] | Completely. | 撇得一干二净 |
[39:07] | And how did she react to when you quit? | 她对你的退出作何反应 |
[39:10] | Well, for now, | 现在 |
[39:12] | I think it’s best to keep her as a client. | 我认为还是保留她这个客户为妙 |
[39:15] | – The woman tried to kill me. – We don’t know that. | -那个女人差点杀了我 -我们并不确定 |
[39:17] | – Oh, I am sure that she w– – Let’s just say it’s true. | -我很确定 -就算这是真的 |
[39:20] | And if I drop Louise, it could provoke her. | 如果我放弃路易丝 会激怒她的 |
[39:23] | That might put you at risk. You don’t want that. | 这会置你于险地的 你不希望这样吧 |
[39:29] | – So, what is it? – What’s what? | -是什么 -什么是什么 |
[39:32] | The leverage Louise has over you. | 路易丝手里有你什么把柄 |
[39:36] | There must be something. | 肯定有什么原因 |
[39:38] | W-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[39:43] | You slept with her. | 你和她上了床 |
[39:46] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. W-why would I sleep with her? | 别傻了 我为什么要跟她上床 |
[39:50] | Incroyable. | 难以置信 |
[40:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:08] | Are these the earrings I got you? | 这对耳环是我买给你的吗 |
[40:17] | I love them. | 我好喜欢 |
[40:19] | I kept them all these years, | 这些年我一直保留着它们 |
[40:21] | unaware that one day I’d get to wear them for you. | 想着也许有一天能戴给你看 |
[40:23] | I thought you lost everything. | 我还以为你的东西都丢了 |
[40:26] | Well, I had faith that I would find the things | 我有信心 可以找回 |
[40:28] | that mattered most. | 最重要的东西 |
[40:34] | Victoria, get the hell out. | 维多利亚 给我滚出去 |
[40:35] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[40:37] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[40:39] | Victoria, please. It’s okay. | 维多利亚 回避一下 没事的 |
[40:42] | You were right there. | 你当时就在那里 |
[40:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:45] | If you had come for her, I would have known. | 如果你去找她的话 我会知道的 |
[40:47] | I would have known! | 我就会知道的 |
[40:54] | You could have come for me, but you didn’t. | 你本可以来找我 可是你没有 |
[40:59] | You taught me to be strong and brave, | 你教我要坚强 要勇敢 |
[41:01] | but you’re a coward. | 可你却是个懦夫 |
[41:02] | You could have come for me! | 你本可以来找我的 |
[41:06] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[41:14] | Amanda. It’s you. | 阿曼达 是你 |