时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The woman tried to kill me. | 那个女人差点杀了我 |
[00:08] | If I drop Louise, it could provoke her. | 如果我放弃路易丝 会激怒她的 |
[00:10] | You slept with her. | 你和她上床了 |
[00:13] | You can have something that all these other people can’t. | 你总可以拥有别人无法拥有的东西 |
[00:15] | – What’s that? – Anything you want. | -是什么 -你想要什么都可以 |
[00:17] | How about I offer a million above asking? | 比你的要价高一百万的价格如何 |
[00:20] | It’s your place now. | 这里是你的了 |
[00:24] | – I’ll call it in. – That’s the type of knife | -我拨回局里调人来 -这和杀害 |
[00:26] | that’s presumed to have killed Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森的是同一种刀 |
[00:28] | Charlotte had quite a bit to say before leaving town. | 夏洛特在离开之前说了很多 |
[00:30] | Let’s start with Emily is her sister. | 先说艾米莉是她姐姐吧 |
[00:32] | – What do you want? – Your assurance that, | -你到底想要什么 -我要你保证 |
[00:34] | when this thing with your dad explodes, | 你爸的事情一旦曝光 |
[00:37] | none of it lands on me. | 不会牵扯到我 |
[00:38] | Done. You won’t even cross my mind. | 好 我根本没想把你牵扯进来 |
[00:41] | You could have come for me, but you didn’t. | 你本可以来找我 可是你没有 |
[00:43] | You could have come for me! | 你本可以来找我的 |
[00:47] | Amanda. It’s you. | 阿曼达 是你 |
[01:02] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[01:04] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[01:06] | Here. Call 911! | 给 打急救电话 |
[01:09] | Okay. Come on. | 快啊 |
[01:12] | Call for help! She’s dying! | 打电话求助 她要死了 |
[01:23] | Victoria. Oh, thank God. | 维多利亚 谢天谢地 |
[01:26] | No. Give me the phone. | 不 把电话给我 |
[01:34] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么急事 |
[01:36] | I need an ambulance at, uh, 3342 old Montauk highway. | 请派救护车来老蒙托克公路3342号 |
[01:40] | Someone’s been electrocuted by a power line. | 有人触到了电线 |
[01:42] | She’s unconscious, but breathing. | 她昏迷了 但是还有呼吸 |
[01:49] | 楼梯井A 走廊 | |
[01:53] | Margaux, Margaux, wait, wait, wait. | 玛尔戈 玛尔戈 等等 |
[01:54] | Come back upstairs. Let me explain. | 回到楼上 听我解释 |
[01:55] | No, there’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[01:57] | I’ve become the target of a jealous mental patient | 我成为了一个嫉妒的精神病人的目标 |
[01:59] | because of your inability to keep it your in pants. | 就因为你管不住你的老二 |
[02:02] | It meant nothing, okay? | 那没有意义 好吗 |
[02:03] | I was so determined not to lose her as a client | 我下定决心不失去她这个客户 |
[02:05] | that I went too far. | 我做得太过了 |
[02:06] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[02:08] | Only because you got caught. | 这只是因为你被发现了 |
[02:10] | And it’s not even the sex. It’s the lies. | 重点不是你跟他上床 而是谎言 |
[02:13] | I thought maybe you had changed. | 我还以为也许你变了 |
[02:15] | But I can’t believe I let myself fall in love with you. | 我不敢相信我让自己爱上了你 |
[02:19] | Hold on. What? You’re in — you’re in love with me? | 等等 什么 你爱上了我吗 |
[02:21] | No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[02:24] | I can be better. | 我可以变得更好 |
[02:26] | That’s what makes this so hard. | 所以这一切才这么艰难 |
[02:37] | Margaux Lemarchal. | 玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[02:38] | As I live and breathe, what a lovely surprise. | 真没想到 真是个惊喜啊 |
[02:42] | Want to come up to my room | 想去我的房间里 |
[02:43] | for some martinis and girl talk? | 喝几杯马提尼 聊聊悄悄话吗 |
[02:45] | So you can try to poison me? | 好让你给我下毒吗 |
[02:47] | I’m onto your little game, Louise. | 我知道你的小游戏了 路易丝 |
[02:51] | – Whatever are you talking about? – Drop the act. | -你在说些什么呢 -少装了 |
[02:54] | You locked me in that steam room on purpose. | 你故意把我锁进了蒸汽房 |
[02:57] | Oh, that’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[02:59] | I-I haven’t got any missed calls from the authorities. | 我手机上没有警方的未接电话呢 |
[03:04] | That must mean you don’t have any proof. | 那肯定意味着你没有证据 |
[03:07] | Oh, the lengths you’ve gone to be with Daniel — | 你为了跟丹尼尔在一起花费的精力… |
[03:09] | Seem to have succeeded, | 好像成功了 |
[03:10] | considering how quickly you just stormed out of his building. | 考虑到你刚才有多快冲出他的办公室 |
[03:14] | Except for one little problem — | 不过有点小问题 |
[03:16] | You made an enemy out of me | 在这一过程中 我成为了 |
[03:19] | in the process. | 你的敌人 |
[03:28] | Nolan? Finally. | 诺兰 终于 |
[03:31] | Been looking everywhere for you and Emily. | 我到处在找你和艾米莉 |
[03:33] | There’s no hiding from the Southampton P.D. | 南汉普顿警局真是洞察一切 |
[03:37] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[03:39] | You tweeted a photo of this view | 你在推特上发了这里的景色 |
[03:41] | with the hashtag “Never leaving.” | 标签是”绝不离开” |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | I know why you guys are avoiding me. | 我知道你们为什么躲着我 |
[03:47] | I’m not, Jack. | 我没有 杰克 |
[03:49] | I never got any of your calls. | 我没接到你的电话 |
[03:51] | That brag-tag of the view | 景色的吹嘘标签 |
[03:52] | was my phone’s last act before committing cell-icide. | 是我手机泡酒自杀前的最后一个举动 |
[03:58] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[03:59] | This morning, I told Emily the investigation | 今早 我告诉艾米莉 |
[04:01] | into Conrad’s murder was pointing towards David. | 对康拉德谋杀案的调查指向大卫 |
[04:04] | The next thing I know, Ben and I find an O.D.’d John Doe | 然后本和我就找到了一个服药过量的无名氏 |
[04:07] | with the murder weapon. | 带着凶器 |
[04:08] | Now, she was clearly framing the guy, | 现在看来 她明显是嫁祸于这个人 |
[04:10] | But, Nolan… | 但是 诺兰 |
[04:13] | Did emily…kill him? | 是艾米莉…杀了他吗 |
[04:21] | Okay, you’re half-right. | 好吧 你只说对了一半 |
[04:25] | Emily only planted the knife… | 艾米莉只是把刀栽赃给了他 |
[04:27] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:28] | After… Charlotte killed him. | 在…夏洛特杀了他之后 |
[04:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:34] | Jack, it was self-defense. | 杰克 她是正当防卫 |
[04:36] | T-the guy was a scumbag. He had it coming. | 那男人是个人渣 他咎由自取 |
[04:37] | He was using Charlotte to get to David and take him out. | 他利用夏洛特 想找到大卫并除掉他 |
[04:40] | Emily’s playing with fire here, man. | 哥们 艾米莉这是在玩火 |
[04:41] | If — if she didn’t cover her tracks, | 如果她没有掩藏好行迹 |
[04:43] | we’re all gonna get burned. | 我们都会引火烧身 |
[04:44] | Let’s hope she did, Jack, | 希望她藏好了 杰克 |
[04:46] | because I’m still recovering from the first degree | 因为多亏你亲爱的岳父 |
[04:48] | I got from your dear old dad-in-law. | 我还处于一级创伤恢复期 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry about what happened, man. | 对于发生的事情我很抱歉 哥们 |
[04:53] | Oh, don’t cry for me, Sergeant-ina. | 别为我哭泣 警官先生 |
[04:55] | I’ll find a way to change those headlines. | 我会有办法不再上头条 |
[04:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:00] | If Emily would only tell her father the truth, | 只要艾米莉告诉她爸爸所有的真相 |
[05:05] | all our problems would be solved. | 所有问题都会迎刃而解 |
[05:07] | – Okay. Got it? – Yeah. | -好 放好了吗 -好了 |
[05:17] | Don’t feel bad about not helping. | 别为你没有帮上忙而感到抱歉 |
[05:18] | You were scared. | 你当时也受到了惊吓 |
[05:21] | I wasn’t scared. | 我没有惊吓 |
[05:24] | She didn’t deserve my help, or yours. | 她不值得我或者你的帮助 |
[05:26] | What? She was in need. | 你说什么 她需要帮助 |
[05:28] | I was in need my whole life. | 我一生都在需要帮助 |
[05:31] | You were alive while the person | 当你自认为的女儿 |
[05:33] | that you thought was your daughter suffered — | 和我都在经受痛苦的时候 |
[05:35] | while I suffered — | 你还活着 |
[05:38] | And you did nothing. Why? | 而你束手旁观 为什么 |
[05:39] | We have to move. You coming? | 我们该走了 你一起来吗 |
[05:42] | Please, I need to know. | 求你了 我需要知道 |
[06:26] | Ems? I’m in. | 艾米 我进去了 |
[06:33] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[06:34] | Oh, good news and bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[06:36] | Victoria’s still alive. | 维多利亚还活着 |
[06:38] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[06:39] | They’re keeping her heavily sedated | 他们给她注入了大量镇定剂 |
[06:41] | to monitor the irregular rhythm of her heart. | 以监测她心脏不规律跳动情况 |
[06:44] | Turns out she has one. | 她居然还有心 |
[06:45] | I’m still not hearing any good news. | 我还是没听到什么好消息 |
[06:47] | This means you can talk to your father | 这代表着你可以跟你父亲 |
[06:49] | without her running interference. | 在没有她的干扰下好好谈谈 |
[06:50] | He made it very clear he does not want to talk to me. | 他已经表现得很明确不想跟我谈了 |
[06:53] | Yeah, and he reacted that way because he watched his daughter | 是 那是因为他眼看着他的女儿 |
[06:55] | refuse to help a woman who was practically struck by lightning. | 拒绝帮助一个被电击的女人 |
[06:59] | Once you explain how victoria betrayed him, | 一旦你告诉他维多利亚是怎么背叛他的 |
[07:01] | he will regret ever being CPR-certified. | 他就会后悔做了刚才的人工呼吸 |
[07:04] | What about the photos? | 那照片怎么解释 |
[07:06] | He had no explanation for them. | 他对此毫无解释 |
[07:08] | Uh, you didn’t give him much of a chance, | 你都没怎么给他机会 |
[07:10] | confronting him the way you did. | 像你那样跟他对质 |
[07:11] | I can’t believe you’re defending him | 我真不敢相信经历了他对你所做的一切 |
[07:12] | after everything that he’s done. | 你还在帮他说话 |
[07:13] | Ems, I’m not. | 我没有 艾米 |
[07:15] | I-I’m just trying to be rational. | 我只是想要理智些 |
[07:17] | Look, victoria’s dance with the downed power line | 听着 维多利亚现在生命垂危 |
[07:20] | has given you a second chance to win your father back. | 这多给了你一次赢回你父亲的机会 |
[07:22] | But this time, you’re gonna have to do it calmly, | 但是这一次 你需要冷静处理 |
[07:27] | and you’re gonna have to do it soon, | 而且要早点解决 |
[07:29] | before that black heart of hers starts ticking on its own again. | 不然她那颗黑心就要再次自主跳动了 |
[07:40] | Oh, thank heavens. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:41] | Someone who can finally help me. | 终于有人可以帮我了 |
[07:43] | This is an emergency. | 这事很紧急 |
[07:45] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[07:46] | Well, my dearest friend, Victoria Grayson, | 我的好朋友维多利亚·格雷森 |
[07:47] | has been in a terrible accident, and I must see her. | 刚经历了一次可怕的意外 我必须要见她 |
[07:51] | Well, are you family? | 你是家属吗 |
[07:53] | Oh, practically. | 几乎是 |
[07:54] | Just ask Daniel. He’ll surely vouch for me. | 只管问丹尼尔 他会给我证明的 |
[07:57] | Well, Mr. Grayson is not here, | 格雷森先生还没来 |
[07:59] | – and you shouldn’t be, either, so let’s go. – Oh. Oh, okay, okay. | -而且你也不应该在这 走了 -好吧 |
[08:01] | Well, you know, instead of manhandling me, | 这样吧 那你能别推我 |
[08:04] | could you just give these to her on my behalf? | 帮我把这花送给她吗 |
[08:07] | Please. They’re her favorite. | 拜托 这是她最喜欢的 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[08:21] | You never brought me flowers | 我住院的时候 |
[08:22] | When I was in the hospital. | 你可从没给我买过花 |
[08:25] | Then again, you put me there. | 而且 你还对我置之不理 |
[08:27] | Not now, mama. | 现在不是时候 妈妈 |
[08:29] | Then when, Lou-lou? Hmm? | 那要什么时候 露露 |
[08:30] | You’ve wasted so much time on your pathetic plan. | 你那可悲的计划浪费了这么多时间 |
[08:34] | You need to find a way into mother Grayson’s heart | 你得想办法走进格雷森老妈的心里 |
[08:37] | Or it’s gonna close up, just like mine did. | 否则她就会关上心门 跟我一样 |
[08:39] | And what, exactly, is your brilliant idea? | 那你到底有什么绝顶的计划 |
[08:42] | Well, big Daddy’s mother | 这个嘛 你祖母 |
[08:44] | couldn’t stand the sight of me… | 本来看都不想看我一眼 |
[08:47] | That is, until your brother | 直到你哥哥 |
[08:48] | started kicking the inside of my stomach. | 开始在我肚子里制造胎动了 |
[08:52] | And how, exactly, am I supposed to get pregnant | 那我要怎么怀上 |
[08:55] | with victoria’s grandchild | 维多利亚的孙子呢 |
[08:57] | If Danny said he won’t sleep with me again? | 丹尼都说了不会再跟我上床了 |
[08:59] | Oh, men say a lot of things, Lou-lou. | 拜托 男人什么都说 露露 |
[09:02] | But they only want one. | 可他们真正的想法只有一个 |
[09:16] | Hey, aren’t you partners with that guy | 喂 你跟那家伙是朋友吧 |
[09:17] | that found Conrad Grayson’s murderer? | 发现杀害康拉德·格雷森凶手的那家伙 |
[09:19] | I hear he’s a stud. | 我听说他可很有钱 |
[09:21] | Oh, cool your jets. | 歇歇吧 |
[09:22] | It could have been anyone who answered that call. | 接电话的可能是任何人 |
[09:23] | Yeah, but it was us. | 对 可偏偏是我们接到了 |
[09:24] | And get this. Word is, the feds took over, | 听听这个 据说 联调局接手了 |
[09:27] | And they’re bringing in some locals to help. | 他们找了几个本地人来帮忙 |
[09:31] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的 |
[09:33] | I have my sources. | 我有我的线人 |
[09:36] | Feds? Sources? | 联调局 线人 |
[09:38] | All you need now is a mustache, Magnum. | 你现在只需要粘点小胡子了 大侦探 |
[09:41] | I kept telling you this case was gonna pay off for me. | 我一直跟你说这案子能让我平步青云 |
[09:44] | Porter. Meet Agent Taylor. | 波特 来见见泰勒探员 |
[09:46] | She’s the FBI liaison | 她是联调局 |
[09:47] | running point on the Grayson murder. | 负责格雷森谋杀案的联络员 |
[09:50] | Please, call me Kate. | 叫我凯特吧 |
[09:51] | Ben Hunter. Very happy to offer my services. | 本·亨特 很高兴能为您服务 |
[09:53] | I’m more familiar with this case than anyone here. | 我比这里的任何人都熟悉这案子 |
[09:55] | Well, I find that hard to believe, | 我很难相信 |
[09:56] | given your partner’s history with the major players. | 毕竟你搭档跟主要参与者的关系更密切 |
[10:00] | That’s why I was trying to keep my distance. | 所以我才想保持距离 |
[10:02] | However, Ben here knows the case file inside and out. | 不过 本对这案子了解得很彻底 |
[10:04] | Agent Taylor has requested | 泰勒探员要求 |
[10:06] | that you walk her through the case. | 你来帮她熟悉案情 |
[10:08] | Hunter, you’re flying solo. | 亨特 你得单干了 |
[10:11] | And we are going to do everything that we can | 我们要竭尽所能 |
[10:13] | to make Kate comfortable in our house. | 让凯特在我们这里宾至如归 |
[10:18] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[10:21] | Congrats, partner. | 恭喜了 搭档 |
[10:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[10:27] | Let’s get started. | 咱们开始吧 |
[10:32] | Mr. Grayson. How’s your mother doing? | 格雷森先生 您母亲还好吗 |
[10:36] | – I’m sure she’ll be fine. – Good. | -我相信她会没事的 -那就好 |
[10:38] | The press must have made it sound more serious that it is. | 媒体肯定又小题大做了 |
[10:42] | – Yeah. – Oh, one more thing. | -嗯 -对了 还有件事 |
[10:45] | This was left for you. | 有人给你留下了这个 |
[10:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | 来浴室见我 我们把误会都冲洗掉吧 爱你 勒马尔查尔传媒公司 | |
[11:08] | Someone started without me. | 有人不等我来就开始了 |
[11:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | So you want to play. | 你想玩是吧 |
[11:24] | Have it your way. | 那就按你的方法来 |
[11:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:00] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[12:02] | Who were you expectin’, silly? | 你以为会是谁啊 小傻瓜 |
[12:19] | Oh, Miss. | 小姐 |
[12:21] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:22] | Uh, I’m here to see Victoria Grayson. | 我是来看维多利亚·格雷森的 |
[12:25] | Oh, you, too, huh? | 你也是啊 |
[12:27] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[12:28] | Look, it’s family only, all right? | 听着 只有家人能进去 明白吗 |
[12:30] | So if you aren’t on this list, | 所以如果你不在这名单上 |
[12:31] | – There’s nothing I can do for you. – She is family. | -恕我无能为力 -她是我们家人 |
[12:36] | Yeah. We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:41] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[12:44] | I knew you and Margaux had a lover’s quarrel. | 我知道你和玛尔戈吵架了 |
[12:46] | I just thought you might like to blow off some steam. | 我只是在想 也许你会想透透气 |
[12:48] | By tricking me into sleeping with you? | 所以就骗我跟你上床吗 |
[12:51] | It wasn’t a trick. | 我没骗你 |
[12:52] | You wrote me a note on lemarchal’s stationary, | 你用勒马尔查尔公司的信纸给我写了信 |
[12:55] | you lunatic. | 你个疯子 |
[12:56] | Y-you know what? I’m done. I’m done. | 知道吗 我受够了 我受够了 |
[12:58] | I’m dropping you as a client, | 我放弃你这个客户了 |
[12:59] | and I’m gonna make damn sure that you’re sent back | 而且我要确保你会被送回那个 |
[13:01] | to the institution you crawled out of. | 你想方设法逃出来的精神病院 |
[13:05] | How dare you judge me? | 你凭什么来指责我 |
[13:07] | I never did that to you, not once! | 我从来没有这样对你 一次也没有过 |
[13:09] | I am the only person in Manhattan | 全曼哈顿只有我一个人 |
[13:12] | that even gave you the time of day. | 对你抛出了橄榄枝 |
[13:14] | I’ve been nothing but good to you. | 我对你只有一片善意 |
[13:16] | That doesn’t excuse your actions. | 这也无法成为你所作所为的借口 |
[13:18] | You don’t know me or what I’ve been through. | 你不了解我 不明白我经历了什么 |
[13:21] | You have no idea how good you have it. | 你不知道自己有多幸运 |
[13:25] | You’re just a stubborn, | 你只是个固执的 |
[13:26] | self-involved bastard who won’t even visit | 以自我为中心的混蛋 |
[13:29] | his sick mother in the hospital. | 甚至不去医院看望病重的母亲 |
[13:33] | Get out. | 出去 |
[13:36] | Oh, get out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[13:47] | Well, well, well, Nolan Ross. | 看看 诺兰·罗斯 |
[13:50] | Here he is, folks — | 大伙 看看他 |
[13:51] | the reason why you won’t be drinking today. | 他就是你们今天没酒喝的原因 |
[13:58] | Are you trying to get me killed? | 你是想害死我吗 |
[13:59] | These people are too rich to be sober. | 这些人太有钱了 没必要保持清醒 |
[14:01] | I just came here to tell you in person I quit. | 我只是来亲自告诉你 我不干了 |
[14:04] | Look, look, look. I get it. | 我懂的 |
[14:06] | Change of ownership means you get to negotiate up. | 所有权的转换意味着你得重新谈判 |
[14:09] | I respect that. Name your price. | 我尊重你的选择 出价吧 |
[14:11] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[14:13] | From what I saw on TV, | 根据我从电视上看到的 |
[14:14] | it’s not even yours to begin with. | 那些钱一开始甚至不是你的 |
[14:17] | Come on, guys. | 得了吧 大伙 |
[14:18] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[14:20] | All right. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:26] | Well, I take it I will be reading about this mutiny | 现在看来 明天我会在报纸上读到 |
[14:29] | in your rags tomorrow. | 你精心策划的这场骚乱 |
[14:31] | Oh, I actually came to congratulate | 我其实是因为这场令人惊喜的并购 |
[14:33] | you on this surprising acquisition. | 专程前来恭喜你的 |
[14:35] | Well, after you allowed David | 自从你让大卫在现场直播里 |
[14:37] | to tar and feather me on live TV, | 狠狠地黑了我一道之后 |
[14:39] | I had to seek refuge from the masses. | 我必须开始灾后重建 |
[14:41] | Just like I tried to do yesterday in your steam room. | 就像我昨天在你的桑拿房里做的那样 |
[14:45] | I had no idea I was taking my life in my hands. | 我完全不知道是我自己拯救了自己 |
[14:48] | I’m going to have a hard time keeping that out of my rags. | 要忘掉这件事挺难的 |
[14:51] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你难道不同意吗 |
[14:53] | But… | 不过 |
[14:55] | there’s something I can do to make it all go away, right? | 我一定有方法来弥补你的 对吗 |
[14:58] | Louise Ellis. | 路易丝·埃利斯 |
[15:00] | She has a membership here, and I recently discovered | 她也是这里的会员 而我最近发现 |
[15:02] | she also has a sealed criminal record | 她有一份封存好的犯罪档案 |
[15:06] | that only you can hack into. | 而只有你能黑进这个档案 |
[15:08] | Oh, I just met Louise, but I already like her. | 我才见过路易丝 但我已经喜欢上她了 |
[15:10] | She’s a sweetheart. | 她真是个甜心 |
[15:12] | She’s a violent psychopath who needs to be locked up. | 她是个暴力的精神病 就应该被关起来 |
[15:19] | Oh, Margaux, let’s be honest. | 玛尔戈 我们就别卖关子了 |
[15:21] | I’ve known my fair share of psychopaths, and | 我认识的神经病可不少 |
[15:24] | little southern Sally is anything but… | 但南边来的小萨利绝对不是 |
[15:28] | Oh, besides, | 除此之外 |
[15:29] | any enemy of yours is a friend of mine. | 你的敌人都是我的朋友 |
[15:32] | No deal. | 交易告吹 |
[15:37] | It’s Vince Walsh. | 这是文斯·沃什 |
[15:39] | Served some time upstate for assault | 几年前因为用致命武器 |
[15:40] | with a deadly weapon a few years back. | 袭击他人而坐牢 |
[15:41] | He had some misdemeanors, but nothing too serious. | 他是犯过一些小罪 不过不算什么大事 |
[15:44] | The building’s owner said he paid rent in cash. | 大楼的主人说他用现金付房租 |
[15:47] | So no money trail. What about his phone? | 所以追查不到资金来源 那他的手机呢 |
[15:50] | It’s a burner. It’s empty. | 是个预付费手机 已经没有记录了 |
[15:51] | There’s no saved numbers or texts. | 手机上没有任何存留的号码或者短信 |
[15:53] | He must have been erasing as he went. | 他肯定在走的时候把记录都删除了 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I already did a trace on the knife to see | 我已经在追查刀的来源 找出他 |
[15:57] | where and when it was purchased to make sure it was his. | 在何时何地买了这把刀 以确认刀就是他的 |
[16:01] | It was found on his person. | 刀是在他尸体上找到的 |
[16:04] | His DNA is all over it. | 刀上到处都是他的DNA |
[16:07] | Never assume, rookie. | 永远不要妄下定论 小子 |
[16:10] | Could have been planted. | 也许他是被栽赃的呢 |
[16:13] | I’ve seen this before. | 我看过这个 |
[16:21] | This was captured by a security camera at the parking lot | 这一幕是被停车场的摄像头拍到的 |
[16:24] | where the car that | 差点撞死大卫·克拉克 |
[16:26] | tried to run down David Clarke was stolen. | 的那辆车就是在这被偷的 |
[16:28] | Why didn’t we have access to this? | 为什么我没有查看权限 |
[16:30] | Yeah, we’re the FBI, | 我们可是联调局探员 |
[16:31] | the prime beneficiaries of the Freedom Act. | 自由法案的主要受益人是我们 |
[16:36] | There. | 看那里 |
[16:40] | So the guy who murdered Conrad Grayson | 所以说 谋杀了康拉德·格雷森的人 |
[16:42] | also tried to take out David Clarke. | 同时也想除掉大卫·克拉克 |
[16:45] | So what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[16:47] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[16:50] | We have to talk to David Clarke. | 我们得跟大卫·克拉克谈谈 |
[16:52] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[16:56] | The doctor says the next few hours are critical, | 医生说接下来的几个小时很关键 |
[16:58] | but she expects Victoria to recover. | 但她认为维多利亚会好转 |
[17:04] | But I’m sure you wanted otherwise. | 不过我相信你并不希望如此 |
[17:08] | – You don’t understand. – I think I do. | -你不懂 -我觉得我懂 |
[17:10] | When you said that you didn’t help Victoria on purpose, | 当你说你不是诚心想帮助维多利亚时 |
[17:13] | I was shocked. | 我震惊了 |
[17:15] | The Amanda that I remember, | 我所认识的阿曼达 |
[17:18] | she cared about every living creature. | 会关心身边所有的生命 |
[17:20] | But I am not the man that I was, | 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[17:23] | and I expect that the life that you’ve lived | 我希望你所经历的人生 |
[17:25] | has hardened you, too. | 也能让你坚强起来 |
[17:29] | Hardened me? | 坚强起来 |
[17:33] | You have no idea what I’ve been through | 你根本不知道她的所作所为 |
[17:34] | because of what she did. | 都让我经历了些什么 |
[17:37] | She took everything from us. She’s lying to you. | 她把所有东西都夺走了 她在骗你 |
[17:39] | How can’t you see that? | 你为什么看不到呢 |
[17:41] | You’re lying, too. | 你也在说谎 |
[17:43] | Why are you pretending to be somebody else? | 你为什么要假扮成另一个人 |
[17:45] | I did it all for you. | 我这么做全是为了你 |
[17:49] | To punish the people who hurt you. | 为了惩罚那些伤害过你的人 |
[17:53] | I would have done anything for the dad that I lost. | 我会为我死去的父亲做任何事 |
[17:57] | But you’re right. You’re not that man. | 不过你说得对 你不是那个人 |
[18:03] | You were alive the whole time. | 你一直都活着 |
[18:05] | Those photos prove that you were right there. | 那些照片证明你一直都在 |
[18:07] | If I was… | 如果我在 |
[18:10] | there is nothing that would have kept me | 任何事都阻止不了我 |
[18:12] | from getting to you. | 来到你的身边 |
[18:14] | I did not take those photos. | 那些照片不是我拍的 |
[18:17] | Then who did? | 那是谁拍的 |
[18:22] | Code blue! | 紧急呼救 |
[18:22] | Doctor! What’s happening?! | 医生 怎么回事 |
[18:26] | – Bring in the crash cart. – Lost her pulse. | -把急救车推进来 -她没有脉搏了 |
[18:28] | Charge the paddles. | 电击板充电 |
[18:29] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[18:31] | Gel. | 导电膏 |
[18:32] | Gel. | 导电膏 |
[18:35] | Completely charged. | 充电完毕 |
[18:36] | – You’re charged to 200. – Wait. | -已充电至200 -等等 |
[18:38] | Hold. | 等等 |
[18:40] | I think we’re stable. | 我想病人已稳定了 |
[18:42] | Standing by. Doctor? | 待命中 医生 |
[18:45] | Her rhythm’s back. | 她的心跳回来了 |
[18:47] | – David. – Oh, God. | -大卫 -天哪 |
[18:50] | Victoria. It’s okay. I’m here. | 维多利亚 没事的 有我在 |
[18:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:05] | Your rhythm has returned to normal, | 你的心跳已经恢复正常 |
[19:07] | and your levels are stabilizing nicely. | 你的生态体征也逐渐稳定了 |
[19:09] | You were very lucky that, when you got shocked, | 你很幸运 你休克时 |
[19:11] | David was there to administer CPR. | 大卫对你实施了心肺复苏术 |
[19:15] | You saved my life? | 你救了我 |
[19:17] | I’d like to take you up for an MRI, | 如果你感觉好点了 |
[19:18] | if you feel up to it. | 我要带你去做个磁共振 |
[19:20] | I think I can manage as long as David accompanies me. | 我觉得只要大卫能陪着我就行 |
[19:23] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[19:26] | Actually, I’ll need a moment of his time. | 事实上 我得占用他一小会 |
[19:28] | Agent Kate Taylor from the FBI. | 我是联调局的凯特·泰勒探员 |
[19:32] | What is this about? | 怎么回事 |
[19:34] | That’s between me and Mr. Clarke. | 这是我跟克拉克先生的事 |
[19:37] | It’s okay, Victoria. It’s okay. | 没事的 维多利亚 没事的 |
[19:48] | Did we meet when I was in D.C.? | 我在华盛顿时见过你吗 |
[19:51] | No. I’m from Criminal Investigation. | 没有 我是刑侦部的 |
[19:54] | I’m here about Conrad Grayson’s murder. | 我来调查康拉德·格雷森的谋杀案 |
[19:58] | The body of a man was discovered with a knife | 我们发现一具男性的尸体 |
[20:00] | that had conrad grayson’s DNA on it. | 刀上面有康拉德的DNA |
[20:08] | What does that have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[20:09] | I have reason to believe that this is the same man | 我们有理由相信这个人就是 |
[20:12] | who tried to run you down last week. | 上周想攻击你的人 |
[20:14] | Ever seen him before? | 以前见过他吗 |
[20:17] | You’re a granddad now. | 你已经做爷爷了 |
[20:18] | One more life in your hands. | 你们家又多了一个成员 |
[20:24] | Uh, he doesn’t look familiar. | 我不认识他 |
[20:28] | Our records suggest he may have been taking orders | 我们的记录显示他可能是在 |
[20:30] | from someone else, so | 奉别人的命令行事 所以 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna have to ask you to come with me for your protection. | 为了你的安全 请你跟我走一趟 |
[20:34] | Well, as I told your, uh, bosses in D.C., | 我跟你华盛顿的上司已经说过了 |
[20:36] | I, uh, finally have my life, | 我终于能过我自己的日子了 |
[20:37] | and I want to live it free of their intrusion. | 我不想被这些事情打扰 |
[20:40] | Also, I’m not leaving the hospital until Victoria’s recovered. | 更何况维多利亚还没康复 我不能离开医院 |
[20:43] | So if that’s all… | 没别的事的话 |
[20:44] | Just a few more questions, Mr. Clarke. | 再问几个问题就好 克拉克先生 |
[20:52] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:55] | – What are you doing here? – Jack, hey. | -你在这做什么 -杰克 |
[20:58] | Sorry I haven’t returned your calls. | 抱歉我没回你电话 |
[21:00] | Well, if you had, you’d know the FBI is in town, | 如果你回了 你就会知道联调局的人来了 |
[21:02] | Investigating that O.D. and Conrad’s murder. | 在调查那个吸毒过量的人和康拉德被杀的事 |
[21:04] | They have an agent talking to your dad right now. | 他们有一名探员现在正在和你爸谈话呢 |
[21:05] | I saw. Did she order a trace on the murder weapon yet? | 我看到了 她要求检查凶器来源了吗 |
[21:09] | As a matter of fact, she did. | 事实上 她还真要求了 |
[21:10] | It’s gonna lead right back to the man you found it on. | 会直接追踪到你们发现的那个死人身上的 |
[21:12] | I made sure of it. | 我都安排好了 |
[21:13] | Conrad Grayson was a monster. | 康拉德·格雷森是个魔鬼 |
[21:14] | The world doesn’t care who killed him. | 世人不会在乎是谁杀了他 |
[21:15] | They’re just happy he’s dead. | 人们只会开心他死了 |
[21:17] | The FBI wants this case closed asap, trust me. | 联调局肯定希望尽快结案 相信我 |
[21:20] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[21:22] | ’cause I can’t take much more of this. | 我真的无法承受更多了 |
[21:27] | Wait, if you’re here, did you tell him? | 等等 你都来了 你告诉他了吗 |
[21:32] | – What happened? – We were interrupted. | -发生了什么 -我们被打断了 |
[21:37] | There’s still… | 还是有 |
[21:38] | a lot that I don’t understand, but… | 很多我不理解的事情 但 |
[21:42] | it’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:45] | Officer Porter. | 波特警官 |
[21:48] | Yeah, okay. Thank you. | 好 好 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Home Office finished the trace. | 总部检查过凶器来源了 |
[21:55] | The knife that killed Conrad did belong to Vince. | 杀了康拉德的那把刀确实是文斯的 |
[21:57] | Looks like he’s our perp. | 看起来他就是我们要找的罪犯 |
[22:01] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息啊 |
[22:02] | For you. That means I owe you a drink. | 对你是 因为我欠你一杯酒了 |
[22:18] | Looks like today you’re the one that needs cheering up, | 看起来今天你才是需要振作起来的人 |
[22:21] | so…let me return the favor. | 就让我来回报一下你 |
[22:25] | My new bartender’s the best. | 我的新酒保最棒了 |
[22:29] | Your bartender? | 你的酒保 |
[22:30] | Well, I followed your advice to take what I wanted. | 我听了你的建议 想要的就要拿到手 |
[22:33] | Turns out it was this club. | 原来我想要的就是这个俱乐部 |
[22:38] | Well, getting what you want is, uh, | 其实要得到你想要的 |
[22:43] | easier said than done sometimes. | 有时候说来容易做来难啊 |
[22:45] | Why? You’re a one-percenter. | 为什么 你可是少有的富豪啊 |
[22:50] | Well, not everything can be bought, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不是所有东西都能拿钱买到的 |
[22:56] | But I’m so glad | 但我很高兴 |
[22:58] | you got this little slice of happiness, hmm? | 你能获得这一丝丝的喜悦 |
[23:02] | I’m in the service industry now, | 我现在从事服务业了 |
[23:03] | so my happiness is contingent on yours. | 你快乐我才能快乐 |
[23:07] | What say we see how many drinks it takes | 让我们看看要多少酒 |
[23:10] | to make me good at my job? | 能让你开心起来吧 |
[23:33] | Those photos… | 那些照片 |
[23:36] | Who took them? | 是谁照的 |
[23:39] | – How did you have them? – How did you have them? | -你怎么得到的 -你又是怎么得到的 |
[23:42] | You stole them from my safe-deposit box, | 你从我的保险箱里偷的 |
[23:44] | and you took that knife. | 你还拿了那把刀 |
[23:45] | The investigation of Conrad’s murder was heating up. | 康拉德被杀事件的调查越来越白热化 |
[23:47] | I had to lead them away from you. | 我得把他们的注意力从你身上转移开 |
[23:48] | By handing them my knife? If they link that to me… | 把我的刀给他们吗 如果他们查到我身上 |
[23:51] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[23:53] | I’ve traced everything back to him. | 我已经把所有线索都连回他身上了 |
[23:55] | You’re completely clean. | 他们绝对查不到你 |
[23:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:02] | A daughter who would do anything to protect her father. | 一个愿意做任何事情保护父亲的女儿 |
[24:06] | Protecting me, that’s not your job. | 保护我不是你的工作 |
[24:09] | That’s why I told you in my journals to forgive. | 所以我才在日记中告诉你要宽恕别人 |
[24:12] | Those journals detailed every single person | 那些日记详细描述了每一个 |
[24:14] | who had a part in destroying you. | 参与毁掉你的计划的人 |
[24:16] | What did you expect me to do? | 你希望我做什么呢 |
[24:18] | You killed Conrad. What kind of forgiveness is that? | 你杀了康拉德 那又算什么宽恕 |
[24:19] | That’s my decision for my life! | 那是我的决定 |
[24:21] | It’s not the one I wanted for you. | 我不希望你过上这样的生活 |
[24:22] | I was never gonna have a normal life, | 我永远都不会过上正常的生活了 |
[24:24] | thanks to people like Victoria, who stole it away from me. | 都是因为维多利亚这类人毁了我的生活 |
[24:27] | You’re wrong about Victoria. Y-you were only 9 years old. | 你误会维多利亚了 你当时才九岁 |
[24:29] | How dare you take her word over mine?! | 你怎么能信她而不信我呢 |
[24:31] | I am your daughter. | 我可是你女儿 |
[24:32] | – You don’t know the whole story. – Neither do you. | -你不知道事情的全部 -你也不知道 |
[24:34] | I dedicated my entire life to you. | 我把一生都奉献给你了 |
[24:36] | I punished your enemies. I cleared you name. | 我惩罚了你的敌人 我恢复了你的名誉 |
[24:39] | I never asked for your help! | 我从没让你帮我 |
[25:31] | I have a distinct feeling of deja vu. | 感觉有些似曾相识啊 |
[25:35] | We had a deal. | 我们约定好了 |
[25:37] | You were gonna stay out of it. | 你不会搅进来 |
[25:38] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[25:41] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来 |
[25:45] | Well, I was feeling a little guilty | 我本来觉得有点内疚 |
[25:46] | about not visiting my mother in the hospital, | 没去医院探望我妈 |
[25:49] | but only made it as far as this beach, | 但我来到这片海滩 |
[25:52] | looked over, saw you, | 一眼望去看到了你 |
[25:53] | and curiosity got the best of me. | 于是好奇心就战胜一切了 |
[25:57] | Well, now that is satisfied, | 那现在满足了好奇心 |
[25:59] | the hospital’s only a few miles that way. | 医院就在那个方向几里外 |
[26:01] | Wait, are you crying ’cause my mother survived? | 等等 你是在为我妈活下来了而哭吗 |
[26:07] | Ah, you always did try to save me from her. | 你过去确实总在保护我不受她伤害 |
[26:09] | And you just kept crawling back. | 但你还是坚持爬回到她身边 |
[26:11] | Oh, says the girl obsessed with her. | 你不也一样吗 |
[26:13] | I heard you made it to the hospital. | 我听说你去过了医院 |
[26:16] | You wanted to see your handiwork? | 想亲自验收努力成果吗 |
[26:19] | Only karma can claim responsibility for that. | 这次是她自己的因果报应 |
[26:23] | Oh. So you told him, didn’t you? | 那你已经告诉他真相了吧 |
[26:30] | Listen, I know firsthand you can fake tears, | 听着 我知道你很会假哭 |
[26:32] | but I bet real ones don’t come easy. | 但我相信你不会轻易落下真正的眼泪 |
[26:34] | You dedicated your life to a father you barely knew, | 你为了那位你根本不了解的父亲奉献了半生 |
[26:37] | what did you expect to happen? | 你还指望能发生什么 |
[26:38] | I expected to have a chance. | 我指望能有一次机会 |
[26:43] | But at least I had the guts | 但至少我还有种 |
[26:44] | to stand up to your vile mother. | 站出来与你那恶毒的母亲为敌 |
[26:49] | Oh, so that’s it, is it? | 所以这就结束了吗 |
[26:52] | One fight with dad and you’re giving up? | 就因为和老爸吵了一架你就放弃了吗 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:56] | Well, glad to know | 很高兴得知 |
[26:58] | the hell you put me through was for nothing. | 你让我受尽苦难 结果却是徒然 |
[27:00] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[27:09] | David. | 大卫 |
[27:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:17] | Tired. | 很累 |
[27:19] | But much better. | 但好多了 |
[27:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:27] | What do you remember about last night? | 你还记得昨晚的事吗 |
[27:35] | We were on the couch. | 我们窝在沙发上 |
[27:38] | You noticed my earrings. | 你注意到了我的耳坠 |
[27:43] | Then… | 接着 |
[27:46] | Emily came through the door. | 艾米莉就闯进来了 |
[27:48] | She was so angry. | 她很愤怒 |
[27:52] | She’s not Emily Thorne. | 她不是艾米莉·索恩 |
[27:56] | She’s my daughter, Victoria. | 维多利亚 她是我的女儿 |
[27:58] | She’s Amanda. | 她才是阿曼达 |
[28:01] | I need the truth. Did you know? | 我要听你说实话 你知道这事吗 |
[28:07] | I never could find you | 我在那个自称阿曼达的女孩眼里 |
[28:09] | in the eyes of the girl claiming to be Amanda. | 从没看见过你的影子 |
[28:12] | So I had a dna test done, | 所以我做了DNA测试 |
[28:14] | which Emily changed to prolong her lie. | 但艾米莉为了圆谎而篡改了结果 |
[28:18] | As time went on, | 时间久了 |
[28:19] | I became more and more convinced of the truth, | 我越发相信她才是阿曼达 |
[28:23] | so I confronted her. | 所以我与她对质 |
[28:27] | She attacked me and had me locked up. | 她袭击了我 还把我关起来 |
[28:31] | So you knew… that she was my daughter, | 所以你早就知道她是我女儿 |
[28:34] | and you painted her as an enemy? | 但你却谎称她是你的敌人 |
[28:37] | She is my enemy, David. | 大卫 她的确是我的敌人 |
[28:43] | Things transpired between us that can’t be undone. | 我和她之间的恩怨不能这么算了 |
[28:47] | And I knew that she would have to come out on her own terms. | 而我也知道她迟早会自己站出来澄清身份 |
[28:51] | I was terrified that if I told you or anyone else, | 我只是害怕如果把真相告诉你或其他人 |
[28:56] | She would put me away again, | 她会再次把我关起来 |
[28:58] | and I couldn’t go back there, David. | 我不能再回到那个地方了 大卫 |
[29:02] | David. | 大卫 |
[29:06] | It must be overwhelming. | 我知道这对你来说很震惊 |
[29:09] | But it is the god’s truth. | 但我对天发誓我说的都是真的 |
[29:13] | Just get some rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[29:16] | The nurse gave you something to help you sleep. | 护士给了点药能帮助你入睡 |
[29:24] | So what’s it like, being a southern Kennedy? | 被当作南方第一公主的感觉如何 |
[29:28] | oh, no. | 不 |
[29:29] | Don’t tell me you bought into that hogwash? | 别告诉我你也听进了那些胡话 |
[29:33] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:34] | My mama was definitely no Jackie o. | 我母亲绝对不像杰奎琳·肯尼迪 |
[29:38] | The only thing I’ve read about your big brother, Lyman, | 我只读到关于你兄弟的报道 莱蒙 |
[29:40] | has made him out to be congress’ golden boy. | 成功出位变成了议员选举的热门 |
[29:45] | Well, everything I’ve seen | 我读到的报道 |
[29:49] | makes you out to be the bad guy. | 都说你是坏人 |
[29:53] | People will believe whatever they read, | 人们看到什么都会相信 |
[29:56] | which is why I always go with my gut. | 所以我永远只相信自己的感觉 |
[30:01] | …Which is oversaturated at the moment. | 就如同此时此刻一样 |
[30:05] | If you’ll excuse me. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[30:11] | 美国日报 大卫·克拉克是否该起诉诺兰·罗斯 94%赞成 6%反对 | |
[30:23] | What? | 搞什么 |
[30:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别啊 不要啊 |
[30:30] | Can’t I just have a normal friend? | 我就不能有个正常的朋友吗 |
[30:54] | Mr. Clarke, will you be spending the night? | 克拉克先生 你今晚都要留在这吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah. Yeah, Dr. Albright said it’d be fine. | 是的 奥尔布赖特医生说我可以留下 |
[31:00] | It is. We just need you to fill out some forms. | 是的 只是需要您填下表格 |
[31:02] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走 |
[31:03] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:10] | Stop or she’s dead. | 住手 否则我就杀了她 |
[31:12] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[31:13] | Okay. I’ll do anything. | 好 我都听你们的 |
[31:15] | Don’t hurt her. | 不要伤害她 |
[31:47] | I was never here. | 我没来过这里 |
[31:55] | What happened? Is anyone hurt? | 怎么了 有人受伤了吗 |
[32:12] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[32:17] | I know I didn’t deserve your help | 我知道我之前语气太不好 |
[32:18] | after the way I spoke to you. | 不配得到你的帮助 |
[32:21] | You owe me an explanation. | 你欠我一句解释 |
[32:22] | You’re right. I do. | 说得对 是的 |
[32:25] | The story about me being stabbed in prison | 我曾说过在监狱被人捅伤 |
[32:26] | as a cover to sneak me out is true. | 被人转移了出来 这是实话 |
[32:29] | But it wasn’t Conrad. | 但不是康拉德干的 |
[32:31] | It was a rival of his who was…much worse. | 是他的一个竞争对手 比他还要狠毒 |
[32:35] | This man asked me to do terrible things. | 他要我做很多坏事 |
[32:39] | But I refused. | 但我拒绝了 |
[32:40] | Until he showed me a photo of a girl | 后来他给我看了一个女孩的照片 |
[32:42] | that I thought was my daughter. | 我以为那是我女儿 |
[32:44] | He threatened to kill her if I didn’t cooperate. | 他威胁我 如果我不照办就杀了她 |
[32:49] | So I did what I had to do… | 所以我别无选择… |
[32:55] | …Until I heard about her death. | 后来我听说了她的死讯 |
[32:57] | And then, the next day, I escaped, | 于是第二天 我就逃跑了 |
[33:01] | but not before I made him pay for what he did to me. | 但在那之前 我让他付出了应有的代价 |
[33:05] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[33:06] | Off the grid. | 隐姓埋名 |
[33:08] | Till I heard about Conrad and my name being cleared. | 直到我听说了康拉德的事 以及我重获了清白 |
[33:14] | That was your doing, wasn’t it? | 是你做的 对吗 |
[33:18] | I am so proud of you, Amanda. | 我真为你自豪 阿曼达 |
[33:25] | But I can’t be your father. | 但我不能当你的父亲 |
[33:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | You saw what happened in there. | 你也看到了刚刚发生的事 |
[33:33] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[33:34] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你根本不了解我的能力 |
[33:37] | You should let me help you. | 你应该让我帮你 |
[33:39] | No. I already lost you once. | 不 我已经失去过你一次 |
[33:41] | I’m not gonna let it happen again. | 绝对不能再次失去你 |
[33:44] | You have to let me take care of this. | 你得让我来处理这一切 |
[33:46] | It’s my turn to protect you. | 该我来保护你了 |
[33:50] | I love you, Amanda… | 我爱你 阿曼达 |
[33:59] | …Infinity times infinity. | 无穷是无穷无尽的爱 |
[34:15] | Right here, sir. | 请进 先生 |
[34:20] | Daniel, you came. | 丹尼尔 你来了 |
[34:26] | Daniel, please. | 丹尼尔 别这样 |
[34:32] | You know, Margaux told me she loved me last night. | 你知道吗 玛尔戈昨晚说她爱我 |
[34:35] | I wanted to… Say it back, | 我很想说 我也爱她 |
[34:38] | but I don’t even know | 可是我甚至不知道 |
[34:40] | if I’m capable of feeling anything real anymore. | 自己是否还有爱别人的能力 |
[34:43] | I’ve closed myself off to it. | 我已经关闭了自己的情感 |
[34:46] | And it would be real easy to blame Emily for that, | 我可以轻易地把原因怪在艾米莉身上 |
[34:49] | but this goes further back. | 但远远不止如此 |
[34:52] | Seeing what you’re doing to David now, | 看着你对大卫做的事 |
[34:54] | knowing what you were capable of all those years ago… | 知道多年前你都做出了什么事 |
[34:58] | You blame me? | 你怪我吗 |
[35:09] | You think you really know what happened? | 你以为你真的了解当初的真相吗 |
[35:15] | Well, here it is. | 你听好了 |
[35:19] | Your father’s business practices | 你父亲的生意 |
[35:21] | forced me to make a despicable choice. | 逼我做了一个残忍的决定 |
[35:25] | It was either my lover’s life or my son, | 选我的情人 还是我的儿子 |
[35:29] | and I sacrificed David and chose you. | 我牺牲了大卫 选择了你 |
[35:38] | Daniel, I will always choose you. | 丹尼尔 我永远都会选你 |
[35:40] | No. No. This is what you do. | 不 不 你总是这样 |
[35:43] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我就是讨厌你这一点 |
[35:45] | There is always an explanation for how and why you love | 不管你怎么做 为什么这样做 你总有解释 |
[35:48] | because you’re terrified to be alone. | 因为你害怕孤身一人 |
[35:51] | Look at you now. You’re alone. | 可是你看 你现在众叛亲离 |
[35:54] | So thanks. Thanks, Mom. Thanks. | 谢谢你 妈妈 真是谢谢你 |
[35:56] | Thanks for being a cautionary tale… | 谢谢你这个完美的反例 |
[36:00] | one that I won’t dare let happen to me. | 能够时刻提醒我 不要变成那样 |
[36:11] | Yeah, you can put it there. Thank you. | 放那就好 谢谢 |
[36:16] | 丹尼尔·格雷森 | |
[36:17] | Listen, I’m sorry about everything. | 听我说 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:20] | Can I just… I just need to see you. | 我能不能 我只是想见见你 |
[36:33] | Wow. Resorting to actual research? | 已经开始借助实际调查了吗 |
[36:37] | Oh, Margie, you know it’s never wise | 玛尔 你知道在谈判中 |
[36:39] | to show desperation in the middle of a negotiation. | 把自己的慌张表现得这么明显可不好 |
[36:42] | Negotiation? | 谈判 |
[36:44] | Does this mean you’ve reconsidered my offer? | 意思是你重新考虑过我的提议了吗 |
[36:46] | It means I’ve come to counter. | 意思是我的想法刚好相反 |
[36:49] | And while I do admit that my interest in the subject | 我必须承认 上次谈话后 |
[36:53] | has been piqued since we last spoke, | 我对这人的愤怒已经被挑起来了 |
[36:56] | my price for unsealing criminal records and the like | 我破解犯罪记录和类似情报的要价 |
[36:59] | has just gone up considerably. | 已经大幅上涨了 |
[37:04] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:07] | Well, since that travesty | 自从那次被你称为 |
[37:08] | you called an interview with David Clarke, | 大卫·克拉克专访的滑稽表演发生之后 |
[37:10] | public’s practically drawing | 我在公众眼中的印象 |
[37:12] | horns and a pointy tail on my image. | 已经变成长了犄角的恶魔 |
[37:14] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[37:15] | You would prefer angel wings and a halo. | 你想要的是天使的翅膀和光环 |
[37:18] | Well… Well, that’s a start. | 那只是开始 |
[37:23] | – And then it burned down. – That’s too bad. | -然后它就被烧毁了 -那真可惜 |
[37:28] | Sounds like the Stowaway was my kind of place. | 听起来偷渡者酒吧像是我会喜欢的地方 |
[37:31] | It was… | 它很… |
[37:32] | It was my home since I was a kid, you know. | 我从小在那里长大 |
[37:35] | I haven’t had roots like that in a long time. | 我从未在一个地方待过太久 |
[37:38] | Bureau moves me around a lot. | 局里总是调我去各种地方 |
[37:40] | Where are you from originally? | 你家乡在哪 |
[37:41] | Up north, where a girl could only dream | 北方 在那里的女孩都梦想着 |
[37:44] | about growing up this close to the ocean. | 可以在这样的海边长大 |
[37:46] | Must have been nice. | 感觉一定很好 |
[37:48] | Selfishly, I was hoping that, uh, | 我很自私的希望 |
[37:51] | this case would last the whole summer. | 这个案子可以让我在这里过完夏天 |
[37:54] | Well, you work fast. | 你工作很有效率 |
[37:56] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么错 |
[38:01] | Whoa, man. | 老兄 |
[38:04] | Hey, sorry. | 对不住 |
[38:05] | – Hey, hey. Sorry, guys. Next round’s on me. – Oh, look who it is. | -抱歉 下一轮我请了 -看谁来了 |
[38:08] | It’s detective Porter to the rescue. | 是救世主波特警官 |
[38:09] | Come on, man. Let’s… let’s get you home. | 老兄 我送你回家吧 |
[38:11] | So it’s you and the fed, huh? You guys on a little date, | 你和那个联调局的 你们在约会吗 |
[38:14] | or did the bureau already offer you a job? | 还是联调局要聘请你去他们那里了 |
[38:17] | Or is it both? | 还是两者都是 |
[38:19] | – That’s enough. – Screw you, man. | -够了 -去你的吧 老兄 |
[38:21] | – What is your problem? – You’re my problem. | -你有什么问题 -你就是我的问题 |
[38:23] | You’ve been here all of what, a month? | 你在待了才多久 一个月吧 |
[38:26] | Man, I been busting my ass on the force for years. | 我为警局拼命工作了那么多年 |
[38:28] | You and I both know that that should be me. Oh! | 你我都清楚那个人应该是我 |
[38:30] | You think I like being constantly reminded | 你以为我愿意不断想起 |
[38:32] | of the man who took my family away from me? | 那个毁了我家庭的人吗 |
[38:34] | I never wanted this case. You know that. | 我从来都不想管这个案子 你知道的 |
[38:37] | This isn’t about me. It’s about you. | 这不是我的问题 是你的问题 |
[38:39] | For some reason, you think that the whole world | 出于某种原因 你认为整个世界 |
[38:41] | is out to screw you, and it is not. | 都与你作对 其实不是这样 |
[38:44] | There will be other cases. | 还会有其它案件的 |
[38:46] | If you don’t let this one go… | 如果你不放手的话… |
[38:49] | You’re gonna lose your badge, man. | 你会丢掉工作的 老兄 |
[38:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:01] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Sorry. | 是的 我没事 抱歉 |
[39:05] | So, your dad won’t tell you | 你爸爸不肯告诉你 |
[39:08] | who actually kept him prisoner all these years? | 到底是谁囚禁了他这么多年吗 |
[39:11] | No. | 是的 |
[39:12] | And I think it’s for the best. | 我认为他是为我着想 |
[39:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:15] | This Conrad wannabe is one of the only things | 这个模仿康拉德的人可能是唯一一个 |
[39:19] | that is keeping you from finally reuniting with your father. | 这么多年来阻止你与你父亲见面的人 |
[39:21] | Look, he doesn’t want me to be a part of it. | 他不希望我参与这件事 |
[39:23] | He asked me to promise. | 他让我向他保证 |
[39:24] | – But, Ems… – I made up my mind. | -可是 艾米 -我已经决定了 |
[39:27] | I want a relationship with my father. | 我希望和我父亲重新开始 |
[39:29] | He said he’s gonna take care of it, so until then, | 他说这些事他会解决 所以在此之前 |
[39:33] | I’ll just keep chipping away at the hold Victoria has on him. | 我只要一点点削弱维多利亚对她的影响 |
[39:37] | I’ve got a little crazy missile with her name on it. | 我已经有了一个以她为目标的小炸弹 |
[39:40] | Victoria won’t know what hit her. | 维多利亚不会知道是什么击垮了她 |
[39:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:45] | Well, let’s talk about that in the morning. | 我们明早再说吧 |
[39:49] | It’s been a long day. | 今天好累 |
[39:51] | Yeah. Yeah, it has. | 是啊 没错 |
[39:56] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[40:38] | Start talking. | 开始说吧 |