| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Meet Agent Taylor. She’s the F.B.I. liaison | 来见见泰勒探员 她是联调局 | 
| [00:04] | running point on the Grayson murder. | 负责格雷森谋杀案的联络员 | 
| [00:05] | Ben here knows the case file inside out. | 本对这案子了解得很彻底 | 
| [00:07] | Agent taylor has requested that you walk her through the case. | 泰勒探员要求你来帮她熟悉案情 | 
| [00:10] | If I wanted to ask Emily out, I’d ask her out. | 我要是想约她 我会直接开口的 | 
| [00:11] | But I feel like you’d have a problem with that. | 可我现在觉得你会不太高兴 | 
| [00:13] | I’m trying to uncomplicate things with her. | 我正在试图理顺和她之间的关系 | 
| [00:15] | That’s all you had to say. | 你早说不就得了 | 
| [00:15] | You guys on a little date? | 你们在约会吗 | 
| [00:16] | – What is your problem? – You’re my problem. | -你有什么问题 -你就是我的问题 | 
| [00:20] | I thought maybe you had changed, | 我还以为也许你变了 | 
| [00:21] | but I can’t believe I let myself fall in love with you. | 真不敢相信我让自己爱上了你 | 
| [00:24] | Louise Ellis has a sealed criminal record | 路易丝·埃利斯有一份封存好的犯罪档案 | 
| [00:26] | that only you can hack into. | 只有你能黑进去 | 
| [00:28] | – You’re coming with us. – Don’t hurt her. | -跟我们走 -不要伤害她 | 
| [00:33] | I was never here. | 我没来过这里 | 
| [00:34] | – I can’t be your father. – Why? | -我不能当你的父亲 -为什么 | 
| [00:36] | You saw what happened in there. It’s too dangerous. | 你也看到了刚刚发生的事 太危险了 | 
| [00:39] | You have to let me take care of this. | 你得让我来处理这一切 | 
| [00:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [00:42] | Start talking. | 开始说吧 | 
| [00:51] | For the last time, who hired you to attack David Clarke? | 最后问一遍 谁雇用你袭击大卫·克拉克的 | 
| [00:54] | Screw you. And I mean that as an invitation. | 去死吧 邀请你跟我一起下地狱 | 
| [01:01] | I’m starting to lose my patience. | 我快没耐心了 | 
| [01:10] | Start talking. | 快交代 | 
| [01:11] | Or this gets worse. | 不然你会更痛苦 | 
| [01:31] | Officer Hunter. | 亨特警官 | 
| [01:33] | Is, uh, is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [01:35] | It’s Ben, and no. | 叫我本吧 没什么问题 | 
| [01:37] | I just…I just wanted to see you | 我只是想 | 
| [01:39] | when you weren’t in a moment of crisis or danger. | 在你没有身处险境的时候过来看看你 | 
| [01:44] | Uh…It’s — it’s a little late | 现在来顺道拜访 | 
| [01:45] | for a drop-by, don’t you think? | 有点晚了吧 你不觉得吗 | 
| [01:47] | Come on, I cabbed it all the way from Montauk… | 拜托 我专程从蒙托克打车过来的 | 
| [01:50] | which seemed like a better idea in my head | 我离开酒吧时 | 
| [01:51] | when I left the bar. Um… | 突然觉得这主意更好 | 
| [01:54] | Look, it’s after midnight, and — | 现在都过了午夜了 | 
| [01:55] | Can I just have two minutes? | 能给我两分钟吗 | 
| [01:58] | And then I’ll go. | 然后我就走 | 
| [02:00] | Two minutes. Cop’s honor. | 就两分钟 以警察的荣誉发誓 | 
| [02:05] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 | 
| [02:09] | You know, this part seemed better in my head, too. | 这部分在我想象中也比现在的实际情况好 | 
| [02:11] | There’s just something I’ve been wanting to ask you for a while, | 就是有件事我一直都想问你 | 
| [02:12] | and I haven’t… out of respect for… | 而我没有… 出于尊重… | 
| [02:18] | Screw it. I would love to take you out. | 不管了 我很想约你出去 | 
| [02:21] | You’re gorgeous. | 你很漂亮 | 
| [02:22] | You’re — you’re smart. You don’t drive the speed limit, | 你很聪明 你不会超速行驶 | 
| [02:24] | which is high on my list, and… | 这点我非常欣赏 还有… | 
| [02:28] | Am I just bombing here? | 我是不是吓着你了 | 
| [02:29] | Ben, um… | 本 | 
| [02:30] | Yeah, I’m just…bombing. | 是啊 我吓着你了 | 
| [02:32] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我… | 
| [02:35] | I’m just not…dating right now, so… | 我现在不打算约会 所以… | 
| [02:40] | Okay. Well, at least I didn’t take up the whole two minutes. | 好吧 至少我没啰嗦整整两分钟 | 
| [02:45] | – Well, good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [02:51] | A-rod is a better player all around, hands down. | 洋基队的罗德里格兹显然是更出色的球员 | 
| [02:53] | Come on, maybe, but come on. Jeter’s more consistent. | 也许吧 但是拜托 基特发挥更稳定 | 
| [02:56] | And he’s more respected. | 而且大家更尊敬他 | 
| [02:57] | There’s a difference between retiring and getting banned. | 退休和禁赛是有区别的 | 
| [03:01] | Let’s agree to disagree. | 我们求同存异吧 | 
| [03:02] | I agree you’re wrong. This is me. | 我同意你错了 我到了 | 
| [03:06] | So, um… | 那个… | 
| [03:08] | thanks for helping me close the case today. | 谢谢你今天帮我结案 | 
| [03:10] | I’m sorry it caused tension with your partner. | 抱歉这让你跟你搭档之间关系紧张了 | 
| [03:13] | Ah, Ben just needs the night to sleep it off. | 本只是需要睡一晚清醒清醒 | 
| [03:15] | The Conrad Grayson case was his baby. | 康拉德·格雷森的案子就是他的宝贝 | 
| [03:17] | From his seat, he did all the legwork, | 在他看来 他做了一切收集工作 | 
| [03:19] | and I…got the perks. | 而得到好处的却是我 | 
| [03:23] | I’ve never been called a perk. | 我还从没被人当成过”好处”呢 | 
| [03:27] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 | 
| [03:30] | Anyway, I should, uh, | 总之 我应该 | 
| [03:32] | I should get going. My son — | 我应该走了 我儿子… | 
| [03:33] | Is with his nanny. | 跟他保姆在一起 | 
| [03:36] | You already checked in. | 你已经问过情况了 | 
| [03:38] | I have some ice in my room | 我房间里有些冰块 | 
| [03:40] | in case you have any bruises from that bar fight. | 以防你在酒吧打架后身上有淤青 | 
| [03:46] | Or you can just lie and say you do. | 或者你可以撒谎说身上确实有 | 
| [04:00] | Uncle Sam… | 山姆大叔 | 
| [04:01] | Always has terrible timing. | 永远不会挑时候 | 
| [04:05] | Agent Taylor. | 泰勒探员 | 
| [04:10] | Pull all the security tapes. I’ll be right down. | 调出所有监控录像 我马上过去 | 
| [04:13] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:14] | David Clarke was attacked. | 大卫·克拉克遭到袭击了 | 
| [04:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [04:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [04:23] | Thank you for escorting us home, Chief Alvarez. | 谢谢你护送我们回家 阿尔瓦雷斯局长 | 
| [04:25] | The attack at the hospital was bold, | 在医院的袭击相当大胆 | 
| [04:27] | and I just wanted to make sure everyone felt safe. | 我只想确保大家能有安全感 | 
| [04:30] | My men will be posted outside tonight. | 我的人今晚会守在外面 | 
| [04:31] | You’ve always been good to me, Edward. Thank you. | 你一直对我都很好 爱德华 谢谢 | 
| [04:35] | Are you sure you don’t remember anything, Victoria? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 维多利亚 | 
| [04:38] | Maybe something you heard or saw that David didn’t? | 也许你听到或者看到了大卫没注意的东西 | 
| [04:40] | No. I was unconscious the entire time. | 没有 我一直都昏迷着 | 
| [04:46] | Mm. I am impressed | 你居然一个人避开了 | 
| [04:47] | that you were able to fend off two assailants by yourself. | 两名袭击者 真让我刮目相看 | 
| [04:51] | Well, I was in prison for 10 years. | 我在监狱待了十年 | 
| [04:52] | I know how to fight. | 我知道怎么打架 | 
| [04:55] | Well, we’ll have answers soon. | 我们很快就会有答案了 | 
| [04:56] | My men just arrested one of the attackers, | 我的人刚逮捕了其中一个袭击者 | 
| [04:59] | and hopefully we’ll catch the other one | 希望路障能帮我们 | 
| [05:00] | with the roadblocks. | 抓获他的同伙 | 
| [05:01] | In the meantime, if there’s anything you need from me, | 同时 如果有什么需要我帮忙的 | 
| [05:03] | – I’m just a phone call away. – Thank you, Edward. | -尽管打电话给我 -谢谢 爱德华 | 
| [05:14] | If you know what’s going on, | 如果你知道是怎么回事 | 
| [05:15] | You need to tell me right now. | 你现在就得告诉我 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我会弄清楚 | 
| [05:19] | David, I just want the life we deserve. | 大卫 我只想过我们值得拥有的生活 | 
| [05:23] | …With amanda. | 和阿曼达一起 | 
| [05:25] | After everything that’s happened the past few days, | 经历了这几天这么多事 | 
| [05:27] | I realized that I can’t hold on to anger anymore. | 我意识到我不能再一直愤怒下去了 | 
| [05:37] | That’s the life that I want, too, Victoria. | 那也是我想要的生活 维多利亚 | 
| [05:39] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会度过这关的 | 
| [05:48] | New game. Same rules. | 新游戏 规则不变 | 
| [05:54] | Let’s start with the basics. | 我们从最基本的开始吧 | 
| [06:02] | Crazy bitch! | 疯婆子 | 
| [06:03] | You have no idea! | 你不知道我有多疯 | 
| [06:05] | Who hired you? What do they want with david clarke? | 谁雇你的 他们对大卫·克拉克有何企图 | 
| [06:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [06:10] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 | 
| [06:21] | It was some guy… with major connections. | 有一个人…有重要的关系网 | 
| [06:25] | He seemed to have the cops in his pocket. | 他好像警局有人 | 
| [06:29] | I never met him. | 我从来没见过他 | 
| [06:31] | My partner handled it! | 我搭档负责处理这些 | 
| [06:32] | – Who’s your partner?! – Pete! | -你搭档是谁 -皮特 | 
| [06:34] | Pete Dunn. | 皮特·唐 | 
| [06:43] | We picked him up with David’s picture | 我们抓到他时还发现了大卫的照片 | 
| [06:44] | and some zip ties. Name’s Pete Dunn. | 和一些封箱胶带 他叫皮特·唐 | 
| [06:47] | Has he said anything? | 他招了什么没有 | 
| [06:48] | Pete’s been quiet, | 皮特什么都没说 | 
| [06:50] | but we got him here in the high security room. | 不过我们把他关在这个高级警卫室了 | 
| [06:53] | Limited access. | 有权限限制 | 
| [06:55] | This guy… | 这个人… | 
| [06:56] | is scared of something. | 好像在惧怕什么 | 
| [06:57] | Give me 10 minutes with him. That something will be me. | 给我十分钟 他怕的就是我了 | 
| [07:04] | We need some help in here! | 这里需要救援 | 
| [07:07] | We need somebody in interrogation, ASAP! | 审讯室需要人救助 尽快 | 
| [07:32] | Good morning, Lucy. | 早上好啊 露西 | 
| [07:34] | Why, Ethel, | 怎么了 埃塞尔 | 
| [07:34] | 露西和埃塞尔 50年代美国情景喜剧《我爱露西》中的人物 | |
| [07:35] | you look like your hangover is as wicked as mine. | 你看上去跟我一样宿醉得厉害 | 
| [07:39] | Leaving a message. | 留个言 | 
| [07:42] | Yo, Ems. | 艾米 | 
| [07:43] | Your security system keeps resetting itself. | 你的安保系统一直自动重设 | 
| [07:46] | I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. | 我确定没什么可担心的 | 
| [07:47] | Just some storm damage, | 就是有些灰尘 | 
| [07:48] | but with everything that’s going on, | 但是鉴于最近发生的事 | 
| [07:50] | call me back. | 赶紧回我电话 | 
| [07:54] | Now are you sure you’re not from the south? | 你确定你不是南方人吗 | 
| [07:57] | ’cause you take care of your friends like family. | 因为你照顾朋友就像照顾家人一样 | 
| [08:00] | Well, my friends… are my family. | 我的朋友就是我的家人 | 
| [08:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [08:05] | Hair of the dog? | 来杯解醉酒 | 
| [08:06] | Oh, you are a bad influence, boy. | 你会带坏我的 哥们儿 | 
| [08:09] | Me? | 我 | 
| [08:11] | I’m sure afternoons at the convent | 我相信 肯定不是在修道院的午后 | 
| [08:13] | didn’t earn you the title of the black sheep | 让你变成埃利斯家族里的 | 
| [08:14] | of the Ellis family. | 败家女的吧 | 
| [08:16] | I bet you were wild. | 你肯定挺野的 | 
| [08:18] | Mm. From the bowels of hell, according to mama. | 用妈妈的话说 胆子比谁都大 | 
| [08:20] | Yeah, she always liked my brother more than me. | 她一直更喜欢我哥哥 | 
| [08:23] | Called me all sorts of sluts and unstable | 在把我送走前 | 
| [08:25] | before sending me away. | 各种骂我是荡妇 精神不正常 | 
| [08:27] | Tell you what… | 我告诉你 | 
| [08:28] | never forget your first mental institution. | 你绝不会忘记你的第一个精神治疗所 | 
| [08:31] | But, I did self-medicate | 不过 我进行了自我治疗 | 
| [08:33] | with my share of hot, nutty boys. | 跟我的性感 古怪小哥们一起 | 
| [08:35] | Your words. My life. | 你的故事 我的生活 | 
| [08:39] | My father always wrote me letters. | 我父亲以前经常给我写信 | 
| [08:42] | I remember reading about your dad. | 我记得读过关于你父亲的文章 | 
| [08:46] | He drank himself to death? | 他是醉死的 | 
| [08:51] | That’s the story we tell. | 那是我们对外讲述的版本 | 
| [08:57] | You know what? | 话说 | 
| [09:00] | I think I’m gonna be late for my facial. | 我的脸部护理好像要迟到了 | 
| [09:02] | Will you call me later? | 晚点打电话给我 | 
| [09:18] | I take it you heard about your dad. | 看来你听说你爸的事了 | 
| [09:21] | How’s he doing? | 他没事吧 | 
| [09:22] | He’s, uh… he’s fine. | 他…他没事 | 
| [09:25] | Do you know anything about who attacked him? | 关于袭击他的人有什么消息了吗 | 
| [09:28] | We arrested a guy. | 我们逮捕了一个人 | 
| [09:31] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [09:32] | And…he committed suicide | 然后…他昨晚 | 
| [09:35] | in the interrogation room last night. | 在审讯室自杀了 | 
| [09:37] | He hung himself. | 上吊 | 
| [09:39] | Seems like that would have made the news by now. | 这种事现在应该上新闻了吧 | 
| [09:41] | Alvarez is clamping down on the media circus around David, | 阿尔瓦雷在压制大卫身边的媒体 | 
| [09:44] | especially since this doesn’t make us look too good. | 尤其是这事会让我们面上无光 | 
| [09:47] | Are you sure that he killed himself? | 你确定他是自杀的吗 | 
| [09:51] | Why would you ask that? | 为什么这么问 | 
| [09:52] | Because those guys were thugs for hire, | 因为那些人是雇佣来的暴徒 | 
| [09:53] | not true believers who would commit suicide over a job. | 不是会因一个任务而自杀的信徒 | 
| [09:58] | You were there. | 你当时在场 | 
| [10:00] | I thought things would change. | 我以为情况变了 | 
| [10:01] | You were happy to have your dad back. | 你很高兴你父亲回来了 | 
| [10:02] | Now you’re doing this again? | 现在你又重蹈覆辙 | 
| [10:06] | You can’t hide. | 你躲不掉的 | 
| [10:07] | Alvarez is keeping close tabs, | 阿尔瓦雷斯盯得很紧 | 
| [10:08] | And the FBI Requested the security tapes. | 联调局的还要看监控录像 | 
| [10:10] | This investigation will be thorough. | 这次调查会十分彻底 | 
| [10:11] | Well, I’m thorough, too. | 我也处理得很彻底 | 
| [10:12] | You won’t find anything on those tapes, I promise. | 你们在录像上不会发现我的 我保证 | 
| [10:15] | There’s someone I need to talk to. | 我还得去找一个人 | 
| [10:21] | Margaux Lemarchal. | 我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 | 
| [10:23] | Oh, guess who just had an interesting chat | 猜猜谁刚跟咱们那位 | 
| [10:26] | with our copperheaded piece of psycho candy. | 精神不正常的蛇蝎美人聊过 | 
| [10:28] | Well, I’m holding five pages for the Ellis story. | 我手头还有一堆埃利斯的故事 | 
| [10:31] | So what’s the dirt? | 到底有什么丑闻 | 
| [10:32] | I’m still mid-hack into her sealed criminal records, | 我还在设法黑进她密封的犯罪记录 | 
| [10:35] | But…Look into her father’s death. | 不过 查查她父亲的死 | 
| [10:38] | There’s something there. | 肯定会有发现 | 
| [10:39] | I will, thank you. | 我会的 谢了 | 
| [10:41] | But get into those records or the deal’s off. | 但你还是得黑进她的记录 否则交易取消 | 
| [10:44] | – I’ll be in touch. – Au revoir. | -我会保持联系的 -再见 | 
| [11:01] | You never have time for breakfast, so… | 你总是没时间吃早餐 所以 | 
| [11:06] | Did you get my voicemail? | 你收到我的语音留言了吗 | 
| [11:08] | Yeah, I heard it, | 收到了 | 
| [11:10] | And I still think it’s best if we end things. | 我还是觉得咱们结束了最好 | 
| [11:12] | I-I know I messed up here, but… | 我知道我搞砸了 可是… | 
| [11:13] | You swear it won’t happen again. | 你发过誓 说下不为例 | 
| [11:16] | You’re just like your father and mine. | 你跟你我的父亲一模一样 | 
| [11:17] | You do what you please and ask for forgiveness later. | 你们总是随心所欲 事后再请求原谅 | 
| [11:20] | I need a man who doesn’t make rash decisions. | 我需要一个不会草率行事的男人 | 
| [11:23] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [11:24] | Because you had that with Jack Porter and you needed more. | 杰克·波特就是那样的人 可你还要更多 | 
| [11:28] | We fit, and we’ve been through much worse. | 我们很合适 而且我们经历过更糟的情况 | 
| [11:30] | I don’t have the energy for this right now. | 我现在没精力说这些 | 
| [11:31] | Please take your breakfast and go. | 吃完你的早餐走人吧 | 
| [11:33] | Bye, Daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 | 
| [11:47] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 | 
| [11:50] | You owe me a reputation, | 你欠我一个名声 | 
| [11:52] | cell phone, and about 23,000 twitter followers. | 还有电话 还有两万三千多个推特粉丝 | 
| [11:56] | I should’ve, uh, had more faith in you. | 我应该对你多点信任的 | 
| [11:59] | I know now that you did what I asked, so thank you. | 我知道你完成了我的请求 谢谢你 | 
| [12:02] | Look, I know that you’re one of Amanda’s closest friends. | 听着 我知道你是阿曼达最亲近的朋友之一 | 
| [12:05] | I am, and she told me everything. | 我的确是 她把一切都告诉我了 | 
| [12:08] | You called me a liar on National TV. | 你在全国电视上说我是骗子 | 
| [12:10] | Well, the best defense is a good offense, right? | 最好的防守就是有效的进攻 对吧 | 
| [12:15] | You were lying about the silo | 地下室的事你说了谎 | 
| [12:16] | and about what happened in the hospital the other night. | 还有那晚在医院的事 | 
| [12:18] | She fought for you. | 是她帮你打了一架 | 
| [12:19] | And I don’t want her to do it again. | 我不希望她再有下次了 | 
| [12:21] | I asked her to leave this alone, but I don’t think she will. | 我让她别管这事 可我不觉得她会罢手 | 
| [12:24] | The situation is too dangerous. | 这情况非常危险 | 
| [12:26] | Which is why you asked her not to reveal her true identity. | 所以你才让她别表明真实身份 | 
| [12:29] | It would be like putting a target on her back. | 那会相当于在她背上钉了个靶子 | 
| [12:32] | She’s my little girl. | 她是我女儿 | 
| [12:33] | Listen, I know that I’m not in a position to ask for a favor. | 听着 我知道我没有立场请求帮助 | 
| [12:36] | I will always watch out for Emily. | 我永远都会照看艾米莉的 | 
| [12:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [12:42] | Thank you, Nolan. | 谢谢你 诺兰 | 
| [12:47] | Have you heard from her today? | 她今天跟你联系过吗 | 
| [12:50] | Well, actually, no. | 还真没有 | 
| [12:51] | It’s been…weirdly quiet. | 今天安静得有点诡异 | 
| [12:54] | How weird? | 怎么诡异了 | 
| [12:57] | She told me she would stay out of it, | 她跟我说她不会插手 | 
| [12:59] | so you have to trust her. | 你得相信她 | 
| [13:00] | – She will. – All right. Fine. | -她会做到的 -好吧 | 
| [13:02] | You know her better than I do. | 你比我了解她 | 
| [13:08] | Yep. | 的确 | 
| [13:11] | Better than anybody. | 比任何人都了解 | 
| [13:25] | I assume the suffolk county police cruisers downstairs | 我猜楼下的萨福克郡警车 | 
| [13:28] | are with you. | 是送你来的吧 | 
| [13:30] | Alvarez offered protection after the attack last night. | 昨晚的袭击后 阿尔瓦雷斯为我提供了保护 | 
| [13:32] | I’m glad. | 很高兴如此 | 
| [13:33] | – Are you? – Yes, mom. | -真的吗 -真的 妈 | 
| [13:36] | I don’t want to see you hurt. All I want is distance. | 我并不想看到你受伤 我只想保持距离 | 
| [13:40] | Mm. You were wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [13:42] | I’m not alone. I have David. | 我并非众叛亲离 我还有大卫 | 
| [13:44] | Even after he reunited with Emily. | 即便他已经跟艾米莉相认了 | 
| [13:48] | You keep waiting for blowback, but it hasn’t happened. | 你一直期待他会跟我反目 可惜没有 | 
| [13:53] | Not yet. | 暂时没有而已 | 
| [13:54] | It won’t. | 以后也不会 | 
| [13:58] | I know that this started out as revenge, | 我知道这一切始于复仇 | 
| [14:01] | but I love David, | 可我爱大卫 | 
| [14:02] | and I will do anything to make him happy, | 只要他开心 我可以做任何事 | 
| [14:05] | even if it means being a doting stepmother. | 即使是要做一个宠爱继女的后母 | 
| [14:06] | So what are we talking here? Christmas at the beach house? | 现在什么情况 在计划海滨别墅的圣诞节么 | 
| [14:09] | – You’ll make the ham? – If that’s what it takes. | -你会做火腿么 -如果有必要的话 | 
| [14:12] | I almost died, Daniel. | 我差点死了 丹尼尔 | 
| [14:14] | And I am sick of being miserable. | 我不想继续可悲下去了 | 
| [14:16] | I want peace and a new life with David. | 我想跟大卫有个平静的 全新的生活 | 
| [14:20] | So that’s why you’re here. | 原来你是为了这个 | 
| [14:22] | You want me to fall in line to complete your Norman Rockwell. | 你想让我乖乖配合 成全你的新生活 | 
| [14:26] | I won’t beg, but you are my son, | 我不会求你 可你是我儿子 | 
| [14:29] | And I want you in my life no matter what. | 不管怎样 我希望生活中有你 | 
| [14:31] | I am telling you right now, | 我现在就告诉你 | 
| [14:32] | What you have with David can’t last. | 你跟大卫长不了 | 
| [14:35] | Your whole relationship is built on lies. | 你们的全部感情都建立在谎言的基础上 | 
| [14:37] | And trust me, they’ll come out. | 相信我 早晚会败露的 | 
| [14:39] | He’ll eventually choose Emily, and she will destroy you | 最终他会选择艾米莉 而她 | 
| [14:41] | before she lets you become a part of David’s life. | 会在你跟大卫结合前毁了你 | 
| [14:45] | She all but told me last night. | 她昨晚差不多都跟我说了 | 
| [14:50] | So you want distance from me, but… | 你要跟我保持距离 然而… | 
| [14:53] | You’re speaking to Emily now? | 你已经开始跟艾米莉说话了 | 
| [14:56] | Well, I have lost everyone… | 没错 我失去了所有人 | 
| [14:57] | Patrick, Charlotte, you. | 帕特里克 夏洛特 你 | 
| [15:01] | But I won’t lose David, too. | 但我不会失去大卫的 | 
| [15:24] | Found this in my pool house. | 我在泳池客房找到了这个 | 
| [15:26] | Where is he, Nolan? | 他在哪 诺兰 | 
| [15:27] | You mean the guy you had strung up | 你是说那个被你五花大绑 | 
| [15:29] | like a roast pig at a luau? | 就像烤猪宴上的烤猪的人吗 | 
| [15:30] | Oh, I set him free. | 我放他走了 | 
| [15:32] | Torture, Emily? Really? | 用刑 艾米莉 没搞错吧 | 
| [15:34] | – How far were you gonna go? – You had no right! | -你究竟要做到哪一步 -你无权这么做 | 
| [15:36] | My father was attacked twice. | 我父亲被人袭击了两次 | 
| [15:37] | If that thug comes back and hurts him, | 如果那人又回来伤害他 | 
| [15:38] | it’s on your hands. | 这就是你的错 | 
| [15:39] | Trust me, he won’t. | 相信我 他不会回来的 | 
| [15:42] | I’m worried about you, Emily, and so is David. | 我很担心你 艾米莉 大卫也担心你 | 
| [15:45] | He came by the club today and apologized. | 他今天到俱乐部来道歉了 | 
| [15:47] | Oh, I’m glad your relationship with my father is back on track. | 真高兴你和我父亲又重归于好了 | 
| [15:49] | I’m still fighting for mine. | 我还在努力修补我和他的关系 | 
| [15:51] | And he’s fighting for you. He’s trying to protect you. | 他也在为了你而努力 他想保护你 | 
| [15:53] | The second attacker was found at the police station hanged. | 第二个袭击者被发现在警局上吊自杀了 | 
| [15:56] | I believe that someone who had the power to get close | 我相信是有权限接近他的人干的 | 
| [15:57] | murdered him, someone like Alvarez. | 比如像阿尔瓦雷斯这样的人 | 
| [15:59] | We can’t just leave this alone. | 我们不能就这样放任不管 | 
| [16:00] | I am sorry, Ems. | 对不起 艾米 | 
| [16:02] | I’m not helping you, | 这次我不会帮你 | 
| [16:04] | and neither will anyone else who knows what you’re up to. | 任何知道你动机的人都不会帮你的 | 
| [16:19] | You shaved. | 你刮胡子了 | 
| [16:20] | Yeah. This morning. | 是的 今早刮的 | 
| [16:22] | I’m ready for a new start. | 我准备好重新开始了 | 
| [16:25] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [16:26] | I went to see Daniel. He’s… | 我去见丹尼尔了 他 | 
| [16:28] | he’s having a hard time accepting us. | 他还是不能接受我们 | 
| [16:31] | And I wanna continue our conversation about Amanda. | 我想继续之前关于阿曼达的话题 | 
| [16:35] | You haven’t mentioned her since last night. | 昨晚到现在你都没提起过她 | 
| [16:38] | I’m sure that she heard about the attack. | 我相信她肯定听说了袭击的事 | 
| [16:40] | I’m surprised she hasn’t been by. | 我很惊讶她居然没过来看你 | 
| [16:42] | I asked her to stay away for a while. | 是我让她别管这事的 | 
| [16:47] | David, was she there during the attack? | 大卫 袭击发生时她在场吗 | 
| [16:52] | No, she wasn’t there. | 不 她不在 | 
| [16:56] | You have to leave last night alone. | 你得忘掉昨晚的事 | 
| [16:59] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你希望如此 我会的 | 
| [17:10] | Attackers disabled the cameras. | 袭击者黑掉了监控录像 | 
| [17:13] | Dead end number two. | 又一个断掉的线索 | 
| [17:16] | I’ve asked the chief to send a few guys over | 我已经请求局长 派几名警员去 | 
| [17:18] | to interview hospital employees, patients, | 审问医院职工 病人 | 
| [17:20] | anyone who might’ve seen anything. | 任何有可能目击案发过程的人 | 
| [17:22] | Ben is itching to help. | 本非常想帮忙 | 
| [17:24] | Great. How about he questions Emily Thorne? | 很好 让他去询问艾米莉·索恩怎么样 | 
| [17:27] | You think she’s involved? | 你觉得她和此事有关 | 
| [17:28] | I saw her at the hospital yesterday. | 我昨天在医院看到她了 | 
| [17:30] | I’ve read up on the Grayson family history. | 我了解格雷森家的历史 | 
| [17:33] | Emily and Victoria don’t get along. | 艾米莉和维多利亚关系不好 | 
| [17:35] | Grudges make you do crazy things. | 怨恨可以让人做出疯狂的事 | 
| [17:36] | Yeah, well, not that crazy. | 那也不至于疯狂到痛下杀手 | 
| [17:39] | Besides, I spoke with her when she was here earlier. | 而且 今天早些时候我已经和她谈过了 | 
| [17:41] | She doesn’t know any more than we do. | 她知道的不比我们多 | 
| [17:44] | Then I’ll check her off the list. | 那我就把她从排查名单上划掉了 | 
| [17:46] | Too bad for Ben. | 可怜的本 | 
| [17:47] | How often do you get to grill a cute blonde? | 拷问金发甜妞的机会可不是天天都有的 | 
| [17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:56] | I was surprised you called. | 我挺意外你居然会打来 | 
| [17:58] | I didn’t exactly make the best impression last night. | 我昨晚没给人留下什么好印象 | 
| [18:01] | No, no, you were sweet. | 不会 你表现挺好的 | 
| [18:02] | I… | 我 | 
| [18:04] | And I’d had a long day, so… | 我只是劳累了一天 所以 | 
| [18:06] | So let’s start over. | 那就重新开始吧 | 
| [18:07] | I’m a beer in. I’ve already started over. | 一杯酒下肚 我早就重新开始了 | 
| [18:10] | I made us reservations | 我在旁边新开的店 | 
| [18:11] | at that new place a couple doors down. | 给我们预定了位子 | 
| [18:12] | Oh, no, no, let’s stay here. | 不 不用 在这里就好 | 
| [18:14] | I like low-key. It keeps me honest. | 我喜欢低调的地方 让我能畅所欲言 | 
| [18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:17] | And I wanted to congratulate you | 另外 我还想恭喜你 | 
| [18:20] | on solving the Conrad Grayson murder. | 破了康拉德·格雷森的谋杀案 | 
| [18:22] | – That’s a big deal. – Thank you. | -真了不起 -谢谢夸奖 | 
| [18:23] | Yeah, I thought so, | 我也觉得我干得不错 | 
| [18:25] | but chief put Jack on the case with the feds. | 可局长让杰克去和联调局的人合作 | 
| [18:28] | I’m not dissing my partner, | 我不是在诋毁自己的搭档 | 
| [18:29] | but, you know, you’d think Alvarez would want someone | 我只是觉得阿尔瓦雷斯 | 
| [18:31] | with a little more weight on it. | 应该让更有能力的人来做这事 | 
| [18:34] | Let’s not talk about work. | 不谈工作上的事了 | 
| [18:36] | I wanna learn about the mysterious Emily Thorne. | 我想多了解一下神秘的艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [18:40] | Well, then I wouldn’t be mysterious. | 了解之后我就不神秘了 | 
| [18:42] | You really don’t date much, do you? | 你果然不常跟人约会啊 | 
| [18:45] | You know, conversation, it’s kind of a big part of it. | 要知道聊天是约会的重要部分 | 
| [18:48] | I tell you what. Why don’t we battle it out? | 我知道了 我们来比赛吧 | 
| [18:54] | All right, so high score gets to ask the questions. | 得分高的人可以提问题 | 
| [18:58] | I should warn you. | 我可要警告你 | 
| [19:00] | I’m a bit of a dart-throwing king. | 我是扔飞镖的好手 | 
| [19:02] | Bring it. | 放马过来 | 
| [19:08] | Pretty good. | 挺不错的 | 
| [19:16] | Looks like so far you’re doing all the talking. | 看来目前为止都是你在夸夸其谈啊 | 
| [19:21] | Those men were in my hospital room, Edward. | 那些人就在我的医院房间里 爱德华 | 
| [19:24] | I’ve been looking over my shoulder all day. | 我已经提心吊胆一整天了 | 
| [19:26] | David was the target, not you. | 大卫才是他们的目标 你不是 | 
| [19:28] | That brings no comfort. | 这话可安慰不了我 | 
| [19:29] | No one will tell me anything. | 谁都不告诉我进展 | 
| [19:31] | Is there something you can share? | 你有什么消息可以分享吗 | 
| [19:33] | We’re trying to find a connection | 我们在试着搞清楚 | 
| [19:34] | between the attackers | 袭击者和谋杀你前夫的人 | 
| [19:35] | and the man who murdered your ex-husband. | 是否有关联 | 
| [19:37] | You caught Conrad’s killer? | 你们抓到杀康拉德的凶手了 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah. His name was Vince Walsh. | 是的 他生前叫文斯·沃什 | 
| [19:41] | Was? | 生前 | 
| [19:43] | You mean he’s dead? | 你是说他死了吗 | 
| [19:44] | We found him with the murder weapon. | 我们发现他的尸体时还找到了凶器 | 
| [19:46] | He was the same one who tried to run down David a few weeks ago. | 几周前追杀大卫的人就是他 | 
| [19:48] | I’m surprised David didn’t mention this to you. | 我很惊讶大卫没跟你提过 | 
| [19:52] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 他没提过 | 
| [19:56] | Listen… | 听着… | 
| [19:57] | maybe you should stay away from David until it’s safe. | 也许在大卫脱离险境之前你该先离他远点 | 
| [20:01] | I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 | 
| [20:04] | Thank you for you honesty, Edward. | 谢谢你对我坦诚 爱德华 | 
| [20:08] | But I’m where I belong with David. | 但大卫是我的归宿 | 
| [20:10] | Well, it’s your choice. | 好吧 这是你的选择 | 
| [20:14] | I would just hate for you to be | 我只是不希望你再一次 | 
| [20:15] | in the wrong place at the wrong time again. | 在错误的时间出现在错误的地点了 | 
| [20:32] | This is Victoria. | 我是维多利亚 | 
| [20:34] | I need you to find out who hired a local thug. | 帮我找出是谁雇用了一个本地杀手 | 
| [20:36] | His name is Vince Walsh. | 名字叫文斯·沃什 | 
| [20:47] | Hey, Lucy. | 嘿 露西 | 
| [20:49] | Ready for round two? | 准备喝第二轮了吗 | 
| [20:51] | Oh. What are we toasting? | 我们为什么而干杯呢 | 
| [20:54] | You. | 为你 | 
| [20:56] | To liars. | 敬说谎的人 | 
| [21:02] | Now why did Lemarchal Media call my brother, | 为什么勒马尔查尔传媒打给我哥哥 | 
| [21:04] | asking about my father? | 问我父亲的事 | 
| [21:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:09] | Where I’m from, you claim the deer you shot. | 我家乡的人 敢做就敢当 | 
| [21:14] | Now I know you’ve been working with Margaux | 现在我知道你在跟玛尔戈合作 | 
| [21:16] | and digging up dirt on me. | 挖我的丑闻 | 
| [21:19] | But for the life of me, | 但我绞尽脑汁 | 
| [21:20] | I cannot understand why. | 也想不出原因 | 
| [21:23] | I was real with you. | 我对你是真诚的 | 
| [21:31] | Look, it’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 | 
| [21:34] | Look, Lemarchal is helping me to save my reputation. | 勒马尔查尔在帮我挽救我的名声 | 
| [21:39] | For the price of mine? And my family’s? | 以我和我家人的名声为代价吗 | 
| [21:43] | It has taken me years | 我接受了好几年的治疗 | 
| [21:45] | of therapy to stop having nightmares about my past, | 才能忘记过去的恶梦 | 
| [21:49] | and now you’re just gonna destroy that with one story. | 现在你用一篇报道就将一切都毁了 | 
| [21:59] | You protect your friends like family? | 你保护朋友就像保护家人是吧 | 
| [22:03] | Well, now I know where I stand. | 我现在知道我算什么了 | 
| [22:16] | Why didn’t you tell me that | 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [22:17] | the man who tried to run you down | 试图追杀你的人 | 
| [22:18] | was pinned for Conrad’s murder? | 被警方认定是杀害康拉德的凶手 | 
| [22:23] | Did you plant the knife on him? | 是你把刀嫁祸给他的吗 | 
| [22:25] | I spoke to Chief Alvarez. | 我跟阿尔瓦雷斯局长聊过了 | 
| [22:27] | After I asked you to leave this alone? | 我不是让你别管这事吗 | 
| [22:29] | After I asked you to trust me? | 我不是让你相信我吗 | 
| [22:30] | Why should I when you insist upon keeping secrets from me? | 我为什么要任由你对我隐瞒 | 
| [22:33] | Oh, that’s pretty ironic coming from you. | 这句话出自你口还挺讽刺的 | 
| [22:36] | You kept my daughter from me for weeks. | 我女儿的事你可瞒了我好几周 | 
| [22:37] | I will not explain myself again. | 我不想再解释了 | 
| [22:38] | And this is not about Amanda, this is about us — | 这与阿曼达无关 这是我俩的事… | 
| [22:42] | about how you can lie to me, in demand absolute honesty. | 你怎么能对我说谎 却要求我对你完全坦白 | 
| [22:46] | Why do you ask me to prove myself to you again and again? | 你为什么一而再再而三地要我证明自己 | 
| [22:49] | I never asked you to prove anything to me. | 我从来没要求你对我证明什么 | 
| [22:51] | You ask me every time you throw my trust issues in my face. | 你每次都会咄咄逼人用我的诚信问题说事 | 
| [22:55] | You did it this morning and you did it 20 years ago. | 二十年前你这么做 今早你也是这么做的 | 
| [22:58] | I sat 10 years in jail alone. | 我独自坐了十年的牢 | 
| [23:00] | What were you proving then? | 你又证明了什么 | 
| [23:01] | Or did you not know that I was innocent? | 还是你不知道我是无辜的 | 
| [23:02] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 | 
| [23:05] | Where the hell were you? | 那你去哪了 | 
| [23:14] | September 1st, 1993. | 1993年9月1日 | 
| [23:15] | That date is etched in my memory. | 这个日期我一直牢记心中 | 
| [23:17] | I said it over and over, | 我默念了一遍又一遍 | 
| [23:19] | even after it passed and you were in prison. | 就算那天过去了 你入狱了 | 
| [23:23] | It was the day that we were supposed to leave | 我们本该在那天带着阿曼达 | 
| [23:25] | with Amanda and Daniel and start our new life. | 和丹尼尔一起离开去过新生活 | 
| [23:27] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 | 
| [23:28] | Yes. | 记得 | 
| [23:29] | I never forgot it. | 我从来没忘记过 | 
| [23:30] | I said it every time | 每次我必须跟 | 
| [23:31] | I had to climb into bed with a man I hated, | 我讨厌的男人同床共枕时 | 
| [23:35] | every time I looked into Charlotte’s eyes | 每次看到夏洛特那跟你一样的眼睛时 | 
| [23:37] | and saw yours. | 我都会在心中默念 | 
| [23:43] | I never stopped trusting you, David. | 我从没对你失去过信任 大卫 | 
| [23:46] | And I would go with you tonight, now, if you would just ask. | 只要你现在开口 我今晚就会跟你走 | 
| [23:51] | Just ask. | 只要你开口 | 
| [23:52] | I’m not going anywhere without my daughter. | 我不会抛下我女儿自己离开的 | 
| [23:56] | I need some air. | 我出去透透气 | 
| [24:08] | 8 ball corner pocket. | 八号球 角落球袋 | 
| [24:14] | Mercy. | 运气 | 
| [24:15] | I don’t believe in mercy. | 我不相信运气 | 
| [24:17] | You remind me of my ex-wife. | 你让我想起我的前妻 | 
| [24:18] | You know, she never let me win at anything either. | 她也是什么事都不会让我赢 | 
| [24:20] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结过婚 | 
| [24:21] | Yep. | 结过 | 
| [24:24] | Yeah, we were way too young. | 那时我们都太年轻了 | 
| [24:26] | I thought she was the only person in the world | 我以为她是这世上 | 
| [24:27] | that got me, you know? | 唯一懂我的人 | 
| [24:29] | Turns out she was just using me to deal with her past. | 结果她只是在利用我摆脱她的过去 | 
| [24:33] | One day, I woke up. She was just gone. | 一天 我醒过来 她已经离开了 | 
| [24:35] | Guess I’d served my purpose. | 我想是我自己活该 | 
| [24:40] | How’d you do it? | 然后你怎么做 | 
| [24:43] | Move on? | 继续向前吗 | 
| [24:45] | I buried myself in work, | 我埋头于工作 | 
| [24:47] | graduated top of my rookie class. | 以顶尖的成绩从警校毕业 | 
| [24:52] | And you said that, um, that Alvarez helped you? | 你说阿尔瓦雷斯帮过你 | 
| [24:54] | Yeah. Yeah, back in Jersey. | 对 以前在泽西的时候 | 
| [24:57] | I first applied in Essex County. | 我起初在埃塞克斯郡任职 | 
| [24:59] | Alvarez was a beat cop over there. | 阿尔瓦雷斯是那边的巡警 | 
| [25:00] | He used to mentor us probies and some wayward kids. | 他是教我们这些新人小鬼头的 | 
| [25:05] | So why did he leave Essex? | 那他为什么要离开埃塞克斯 | 
| [25:07] | Alvarez won’t spill, but | 阿尔瓦雷斯没说什么 | 
| [25:09] | there was some suspicion about the way he handled a case. | 但是当时有人质疑他处理案子的方式 | 
| [25:12] | He’s come a long way since then. | 他后来成长了很多啊 | 
| [25:14] | He’s practically Hamptons elite. | 现在都差不多是汉普顿的警界精英了 | 
| [25:17] | Ton of connections. A very powerful man. | 出入各种交际圈 有权有势 | 
| [25:21] | So when’s your deadline? | 你的截稿日期是什么时候 | 
| [25:24] | On this expose that you’re writing on Alvarez? | 这篇关于阿尔瓦雷斯的文稿 | 
| [25:28] | I’m not writing anything. I’m… | 我不是要写东西 我… | 
| [25:30] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 | 
| [25:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [25:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [25:40] | Something tells me that this isn’t a date. | 看来这不是约会啊 | 
| [25:42] | Ben… | 本 | 
| [25:43] | You know what? I’m… | 这样吧 我… | 
| [25:45] | I’m gonna take care of the bar tab. | 我去把账单结了 | 
| [25:47] | I think we should call it a night. | 今晚就到此为止吧 | 
| [26:05] | What did that thing do to you? | 那机器怎么你了 | 
| [26:07] | It ate my dollar and kept my carbs. | 它吞了我的钱还不给我吃的 | 
| [26:22] | Can you bump this machine and get us a new lead | 你能不能再敲敲看它能不能顺便吐出点 | 
| [26:23] | on the David Clarke case? We’re stuck. | 大卫·克拉克案子的线索 我们卡住了 | 
| [26:25] | Maybe we missed something. | 说不定咱们遗漏了点什么 | 
| [26:27] | Whoever’s behind the attacks is cleaning up as they go. | 这场攻击事件的幕后者肯定做足了善后工作 | 
| [26:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [26:30] | I read the medical examiner’s report. | 我看了法医报告 | 
| [26:32] | There were scratches on his neck | 他的脖子上有抓痕 | 
| [26:32] | that are consistent with self-defense. | 和自卫性伤口一致 | 
| [26:34] | But more consistent with having | 不过更像是因为犹豫不决 | 
| [26:35] | second thoughts. Page 3. | 而造成的 第三页有写 | 
| [26:36] | I considered the same thing, | 我也这么想过 | 
| [26:37] | but the M.E.’s report is conclusive. | 但法医报告上很肯定 | 
| [26:38] | It was a theory. | 这只是个想法 | 
| [26:40] | And a good one, but still a dead end, | 也是个好想法 但仍然毫无进展 | 
| [26:43] | which is why I’m getting called back to Washington. | 所以我要被召回华盛顿了 | 
| [26:45] | There’s nothing here to warrant a continued federal presence. | 联调局已经没必要插手这边的事了 | 
| [26:50] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 | 
| [26:51] | I’m booked on a flight in the morning, | 我定了早上的飞机 | 
| [26:53] | which means that the ice in my hotel room’s | 也就是说我房间里的冰块 | 
| [26:56] | gonna go to waste, | 估计要浪费了 | 
| [26:58] | unless you have that drink with me. | 除非你来陪我喝一杯 | 
| [27:03] | Seemed like a good idea last night, but I… | 昨晚的确是个不错的主意 但是 | 
| [27:06] | I gotta finish up around here. | 我得干完这边的活 | 
| [27:12] | Yeah, I’ve been watching you these past couple days… | 这几天我一直在观察你 | 
| [27:15] | Always so measured and careful, | 永远那么谨慎小心 | 
| [27:17] | concerned about your partner, your friends. | 关心你的搭档 你的朋友 | 
| [27:20] | And that’s great. | 这样很好 | 
| [27:23] | But what about you? | 但你自己呢 | 
| [27:26] | Where’s that guy that wanted to sail off to Haiti and take a risk? | 那个想航行去海地冒险的人哪去了 | 
| [27:31] | You know, work will be here in the morning, but I won’t. | 工作明早还在 但我可不在了 | 
| [28:10] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [28:13] | Conrad doesn’t know that I took $5 million out of our account. | 康拉德不知道我从账户里取了五百万 | 
| [28:16] | Well, he will, but we’ll be gone by then. | 他会发现的 可那时候我们早跑了 | 
| [28:19] | When do you want to go? | 你想什么时候走 | 
| [28:21] | September 1st? | 9月1日怎么样 | 
| [28:23] | That’s when Conrad returns to the city. | 那天康拉德会回城 | 
| [28:25] | You’re not gonna back out, are you? | 你不会中途退缩吧 | 
| [28:26] | No. You have to trust me. | 不 你要相信我 | 
| [28:29] | I know you have a hard time with that. | 尽管我知道这对你来说很难 | 
| [28:30] | – David! – No, that’s why I want you to keep the safe. | -大卫 -不 所以我希望你留着保险箱 | 
| [28:32] | Choose the passcode and hide it somewhere. | 想个密码 把它藏起来 | 
| [28:34] | No. If this is going to work, we have to trust each other. | 不 这样的话我们就得相互信任 | 
| [28:37] | I’ll choose the code, and you hide the safe. | 我来设密码 你把它藏起来 | 
| [28:40] | And when the time’s right, | 等到时机成熟 | 
| [28:41] | we’ll open it together and only together. | 只有咱们在一起才能把它开 | 
| [28:44] | Together. | 一起 | 
| [28:55] | What? | 好吧 | 
| [29:00] | September 1st, 1993. | 1993年9月1日 | 
| [29:31] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [29:34] | I’m heading out of town. | 我要出城了 | 
| [29:37] | If I don’t come back, there’s a safe. | 如果我没回来的话 有个保险箱 | 
| [29:39] | I need you to make sure that | 我要你跟我保证 | 
| [29:40] | the contents get sent to every news outlet in America. | 会把里面的内容寄给美国各大新闻报社 | 
| [29:42] | Here’s the location and the key code. | 这里面是地址和密码 | 
| [29:45] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [29:47] | David, if you really wanna earn my trust back, | 大卫 如果你真想再次得到我的信任 | 
| [29:51] | tell me. | 就告诉我吧 | 
| [29:56] | The guy coming after me is Malcolm Black. | 找我麻烦的人叫马尔科·布莱克 | 
| [29:59] | He ran an illegal arms operation off a compound in Canada. | 他在加拿大做非法的军火生意 | 
| [30:02] | So…that’s where you were the last 10 years? | 所以你这十年就是在那里度过的吗 | 
| [30:05] | Malcolm smuggled me up there after I was stabbed. | 我被捅伤后 马尔科把我偷渡到了那边 | 
| [30:08] | He forced me to launder money or he would kill Amanda. | 他逼我给他洗钱 不然就杀了阿曼达 | 
| [30:11] | When I fled, I took evidence to protect myself. | 我逃走时 拿了些可以保护我自己的证据 | 
| [30:14] | And now I have to find him to let him know that. | 我现在得去找他 让他知道我手上有把柄 | 
| [30:18] | Okay, scale of 1 to 10… | 用10分来衡量 | 
| [30:19] | how dangerous is this guy? | 这人有多危险 | 
| [30:23] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [30:25] | But maybe you do. | 可能你有别的选择 | 
| [30:28] | You were right about Emily. | 你对艾米莉的看法是对的 | 
| [30:29] | When it comes to you, she can’t stay out of it. | 一涉及到你的事她就坐不住了 | 
| [30:35] | She kind of hog-tied and tortured | 她把第二个袭击你的人 | 
| [30:37] | the second guy who attacked you. | 绑了起来 还对他用刑 | 
| [30:38] | I sedated him and set him free, | 我给他服了镇静剂 把他放了 | 
| [30:40] | But I also made sure that if he found his way back, | 不过我也确保了要是他找回来 | 
| [30:44] | I’d find him first. | 我会先找到他 | 
| [30:46] | I, uh, I developed a tracker | 我研究了一个跟踪器 | 
| [30:48] | you can hide anywhere, | 可以藏在任何地方 | 
| [30:49] | even in a glass of water. | 甚至藏在一杯水里 | 
| [30:53] | Nanotech is the new black. | 纳米技术才是真黑马 | 
| [30:57] | Yeah, see? | 看到了吗 | 
| [30:58] | Guy’s in Newark. | 他人在纽瓦克 | 
| [31:00] | You can borrow my helicopter if you want. | 你可以借我的直升飞机 | 
| [31:02] | Pilot can meet you in 20 minutes. | 飞行员二十分钟内就可以到位 | 
| [31:04] | You’re a good friend, Nolan. | 你对朋友真够意思 诺兰 | 
| [31:06] | For a guy that… | 我这人… | 
| [31:08] | doesn’t have many friends, | 没什么朋友 | 
| [31:09] | I try not to take any for granted. | 所以有朋友就会珍惜 | 
| [31:20] | Is, uh, Nolan in his office yet? | 诺兰在办公室了吗 | 
| [31:22] | No, but he said he’d be back | 没有 不过他说会赶回来 | 
| [31:24] | by last call to sign off on payroll. | 在工资单上签字 | 
| [31:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [31:34] | Trying to woo back a old client. | 本想招揽一个老客户的 | 
| [31:35] | But since he’s not around, | 可是他没在 | 
| [31:37] | I’m just here drinking to my sad life. | 于是我只能独自借酒浇愁 | 
| [31:40] | And to our parents, | 也可以敬咱们的父母一杯 | 
| [31:41] | who I’m starting to believe are actually in love. | 我都快相信他们是真心相爱的了 | 
| [31:45] | Go away, Daniel. | 走开 丹尼尔 | 
| [31:48] | Oh, you look good. | 你真好看 | 
| [31:50] | You out on a date? | 是在等人吗 | 
| [31:51] | Want me to call the poor guy and read him his last rights? | 要我打给那个可怜虫宣读他最后的权利吗 | 
| [31:53] | You know, I’m really not in the mood to be doing | 说实话 不管你最近是想干什么 | 
| [31:55] | whatever this is we’ve been doing lately, so… | 我真没心情陪你玩 所以… | 
| [31:57] | Oh, what? Having honest conversations, | 怎么 不想开诚布公地谈谈吗 | 
| [31:58] | probably for the first time ever? | 可能还是破天荒头一回 | 
| [32:00] | Yeah, that sucks. | 也对 是挺扫兴 | 
| [32:02] | You know, I’m starting to realize why we didn’t work. | 其实 我似乎明白了我们为何不合适 | 
| [32:05] | We’re the same person. | 我们太像了 | 
| [32:07] | Yeah, we’re stubborn as hell, | 没错 倔强得要死 | 
| [32:09] | and we use people without giving a damn | 而且会尽情利用别人 | 
| [32:11] | about who gets hurt in the process. | 毫不在意这样会伤害到谁 | 
| [32:12] | That is not who I am. | 我不是这样的 | 
| [32:14] | Oh, but it is. | 你就是 | 
| [32:16] | I see you, Emily. | 我很清楚你 艾米莉 | 
| [32:19] | I see you. | 很清楚 | 
| [32:21] | So tell me, | 告诉我 | 
| [32:23] | who are you hurting these days? | 你最近在伤害谁 | 
| [32:24] | Oh, wait. I’ll go first. | 等等 我先说吧 | 
| [32:26] | Margaux, the best woman I’ve been with in years — | 玛尔戈 我这么多年来见过最好的女人 | 
| [32:29] | no offense — | 无意冒犯 | 
| [32:30] | wants nothing more to do with me | 她不想跟我再有任何瓜葛了 | 
| [32:31] | because I’m an ass. | 因为我太混蛋 | 
| [32:34] | Well, we’re not friends, Daniel, | 我们不是朋友 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:35] | so I’m not gonna prop you up | 所以我不会给你打气 | 
| [32:36] | and go tell you to go fight for Margaux. | 让你去争取玛尔戈 | 
| [32:37] | You don’t fight for anything. | 因为你从不争取 | 
| [32:43] | Ouch. | 真狠 | 
| [32:44] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [32:46] | Well, I see you, too. | 因为我也很清楚你 | 
| [32:49] | Hey, Em. | 艾米 | 
| [32:52] | You really do look pretty tonight. | 你今晚真的很美 | 
| [32:55] | And I think that means you’re up to something. | 我觉得这说明你是有什么计划 | 
| [32:58] | I just hope the guy isn’t wearing his heart on his sleeve. | 只希望那个人不要把心意展露得太彻底 | 
| [33:00] | Because trust me, | 因为 相信我 | 
| [33:02] | you’ll use it. | 你一定会加以利用 | 
| [33:10] | Flight number 230 with service to Philadelphia… | 飞往费城的230号航班… | 
| [33:22] | I need you to get a message to Malcolm Black. | 我要你给马尔科·布莱克传个信 | 
| [33:26] | – Never heard of him. – Really? | -没听过这人 -是吗 | 
| [33:27] | You were doing his dirty work last night when you attacked me. | 你昨晚袭击我不就是在为他办事吗 | 
| [33:33] | Find a way to get this to him | 想办法把这个给他 | 
| [33:35] | or I’ll keep finding you. | 不然我还会找上你 | 
| [33:43] | Who hired Vince Walsh? | 谁雇了文斯·沃什 | 
| [33:44] | Word is a psychopath named Malcolm Black. | 听说是一个叫马尔科·布莱克的疯子 | 
| [33:47] | He doesn’t live in the states, | 不住在美国 | 
| [33:49] | but he has someone local with juice to hire the muscle. | 但他在这里有手下 能帮他做事 | 
| [33:52] | And why does he want David dead? | 他为什么想杀死大卫 | 
| [33:53] | The order was to deliver him unharmed. | 命令是要活捉他 | 
| [33:55] | Apparently, he worked for Malcolm a couple of years ago. | 显然 他几年前在马尔科手下工作过 | 
| [33:58] | David owes him a lot of money. | 大卫欠他很多钱 | 
| [34:00] | A couple of years ago? | 几年前 | 
| [34:02] | I won’t let anybody hurt David. | 我不会让任何人伤害大卫 | 
| [34:04] | And if it’s money this Malcolm wants, | 如果马尔科要的是钱 | 
| [34:07] | there is another solution. | 还有其他解决方法 | 
| [34:27] | I trust that you’ll get that in the right hands | 我相信你会把这个交给正确的人 | 
| [34:29] | and keep mine clean. | 而且不会牵连到我 | 
| [34:30] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 | 
| [34:37] | I’m getting impatient, Nolan. We have a deadline. | 我快没耐心了 诺兰 期限快到了 | 
| [34:40] | Were you able to get into her records? | 你黑进她的记录里了吗 | 
| [34:42] | I was, but… | 我进去了 但是 | 
| [34:44] | You won’t. | 我不会给你的 | 
| [34:45] | One of your reporters called Louise’s brother | 你的一个记者打给了路易丝的兄弟 | 
| [34:47] | and she is totally freaked out | 吓坏了她 | 
| [34:49] | and scared, so I’m out. | 她很害怕 所以我退出 | 
| [34:51] | Are you feeling guilty? | 你是在内疚吗 | 
| [34:53] | Nolan, I can’t conduct business | 诺兰 我的生意 | 
| [34:54] | based on which way your conscience is leaning. | 不能被你的良心左右 | 
| [34:57] | You know, as crazy as Louise may be, | 虽然路易丝很疯狂 | 
| [35:00] | I’m not gonna help you do to her | 但我不会帮你害她 | 
| [35:01] | what you did to me with David Clarke. | 不会像你离间我和大卫·克拉克一样 | 
| [35:03] | And without the facts, | 没有事实依据 | 
| [35:05] | well, you have to kill the story. | 你只能放弃这篇报道了 | 
| [35:07] | Well, then our deal to fix your rep is over. | 那么帮你恢复名声的交易就结束了 | 
| [35:11] | Turns out I only care what my friends think about me, | 原来我只在乎我的朋友怎么看我 | 
| [35:15] | and I’m in the process of figuring out who they are. | 而且我正在逐步看清 谁才是真正的朋友 | 
| [35:27] | Editorial. | 这里是编辑部 | 
| [35:28] | Run the Ellis story tonight. | 今晚就放出埃利斯的新闻 | 
| [35:30] | If there’s a complaint, | 如果有人投诉 | 
| [35:32] | that’s what retractions are for, know? | 到时候再撤回就行了 明白了吗 | 
| [35:39] | Somebody told me that I don’t fight for anything. | 有人跟我说 我从不为任何事而努力 | 
| [35:44] | I love you, | 我爱你 | 
| [35:46] | and there’s nothing you can say | 对此你什么都不用说 | 
| [35:48] | or tell me that you don’t love me, too. | 只需要告诉我 你也爱我 | 
| [35:54] | So you showed up drunk to fight. | 所以你喝醉了才能努力吗 | 
| [35:57] | But I showed up. | 但是我来了 | 
| [35:58] | Bravo. | 精彩 | 
| [36:00] | Bravo as long as you do the bare minimum. | 和这段几乎不可能挽回的关系一样精彩 | 
| [36:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [36:03] | You. This. | 你 这一切 | 
| [36:06] | You showed up here without giving a damn about me. | 你就这么来了 完全不考虑我的感受 | 
| [36:08] | I asked you to stay away. | 我让你离我远点的 | 
| [36:11] | This is me trying. | 我在努力 | 
| [36:13] | I’m not — I’m not leaving. | 我不会 我不会离开的 | 
| [36:14] | I’m not doing this with you! | 我不想跟你纠缠了 | 
| [36:16] | I have way too much on my plate right now! | 我现在要考虑的事情太多了 | 
| [36:17] | No, will you stop thinking about your company for one minute? | 不 你能不能有一刻不想你公司的事 | 
| [36:20] | I messed up, but I’m not like your father, | 我搞砸了 但是我不会像你父亲那样 | 
| [36:22] | and I’m not gonna let you push me away | 我不会让你把我推开 | 
| [36:23] | because of how screwed up our families were. | 仅仅因为我们的家庭过去很糟糕 | 
| [36:25] | Not were, Daniel. Are. | 不只是过去 丹尼尔 现在也是 | 
| [36:27] | We’re both screwed up because of our families. | 我们都被彼此的家庭搞得焦头烂额 | 
| [36:29] | And I’m not going to make the same mistake. This is over! | 而我不会再犯同样的错误 到此为止 | 
| [36:32] | – Why do you get to decide that? – I’m calling security. | -凭什么要你来做决定 -我要叫保安了 | 
| [36:33] | I deserve a better answer. | 我要一个更好的答案 | 
| [36:36] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [36:41] | Because I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 | 
| [36:53] | How was your drive? | 旅途怎么样 | 
| [36:55] | I’m sorry for walking out on you, but you’re right. | 很抱歉之前弃你于不顾 你说得对 | 
| [36:58] | I can’t ask you to stand by my side | 我不能要求你站在我这边 | 
| [37:00] | and keep secrets from you. | 同时还对你有所保留 | 
| [37:01] | Then tell me what you can. | 那就把你能说的都告诉我 | 
| [37:15] | How about I start with where I’ve been the last 10 years? | 就从过去十年间我到底在哪说起吧 | 
| [37:19] | I knew there was more to the story. | 我就知道真相远不止那些 | 
| [37:22] | You weren’t in that silo, were you? | 你根本不在那个地下室 是吗 | 
| [37:24] | No. | 是的 | 
| [37:26] | There’s a man. | 有一个人 | 
| [37:29] | He’s more dangerous than Conrad. | 他远比康拉德要危险得多 | 
| [37:41] | Did I forget to tip the bartender? | 我忘给酒保小费了吗 | 
| [37:45] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [37:47] | That wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 | 
| [37:49] | No kidding. | 没开玩笑吧 | 
| [37:53] | I wanted information on Alvarez, | 我想得到阿尔瓦雷斯的信息 | 
| [37:55] | and I used your interest in me to get it. | 我利用你对我有好感来打探消息 | 
| [37:59] | Okay, well, I gotta say that makes me feel a little better. | 好吧 你这么说让我好受点了 | 
| [38:02] | Most women don’t bear trap my wrist when I touch ’em. | 大部分女人在我碰她时不会扣住我的手腕 | 
| [38:10] | I had someone, too, | 我也曾心有所属 | 
| [38:13] | And I lost him. | 但是我失去了他 | 
| [38:16] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [38:19] | I just wrote off our flame out | 我刚浇灭了我们之间的火花 | 
| [38:20] | as you never letting a guy win at anything. | 因为你从来不会让男人在任何方面获胜 | 
| [38:24] | I mean, darts, pool. | 投飞镖 台球 | 
| [38:26] | What are you not good at? | 有什么是你不擅长的吗 | 
| [38:36] | Dating. | 约会 | 
| [38:38] | Yeah? Yeah, well, that’s clear after tonight. | 是吗 没错 今晚我也领教到了 | 
| [38:41] | And I still owe you one. | 我依然欠你一个约会 | 
| [38:45] | So how about we get the interview out of the way | 不如我们约会前 把采访的事 | 
| [38:47] | before that date? | 先处理完了吧 | 
| [38:50] | ‘Cause I’d rather leave Alvarez home next time. | 因为下次我希望能不谈阿尔瓦雷斯的事 | 
| [38:56] | So… | 所以… | 
| [38:59] | what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 | 
| [39:03] | I’m looking into the attack on David Clarke. | 我在调查大卫·克拉克的袭击案 | 
| [39:07] | One of the attackers was | 其中一个袭击者 | 
| [39:09] | arrested and taken to your precinct. | 被捕后被送到了你们分局 | 
| [39:11] | Yeah. I know. The guy killed himself. | 是的 我知道 那人自杀了 | 
| [39:15] | You don’t think that he did. | 你认为他不是自杀 | 
| [39:16] | I think someone killed him. | 我认为有人杀了他 | 
| [39:18] | I think someone who had access to him, | 我认为是某个有权限接近他的人 | 
| [39:20] | someone who’s working for the people who are after David Clarke. | 某个在为追踪大卫·克拉克的人工作的人 | 
| [39:25] | What is it with you and David Clarke? | 你和大卫·克拉克到底有什么关系 | 
| [39:30] | His daughter means a lot to both of us, so… | 他的女儿对我们俩都很重要 所以 | 
| [39:33] | He means a lot to me. | 他对我也很重要 | 
| [39:35] | And if Alvarez is working for | 如果阿尔瓦雷斯是为 | 
| [39:36] | – the people who are trying to hurt him — – Hold on. | -想伤害他的人工作… -等等 | 
| [39:38] | Whatever it is that’s going on here, | 不管究竟发生了什么事 | 
| [39:40] | I can assure you Alvarez has nothing to do with it. | 我可以保证阿尔瓦雷斯与此事无关 | 
| [39:42] | He’s not dirty. | 他很正派 | 
| [39:44] | He’s the only person with power and the access to cover it up. | 他是唯一有能力也有权限掩盖此事的人 | 
| [39:46] | Yeah, but not the opportunity. | 是 但他没有机会 | 
| [39:49] | I ran into him when I left your house last night. | 昨晚我离开你家时遇到他了 | 
| [39:50] | He was coming from David’s beach house. | 他刚从大卫的海滩别墅回来 | 
| [39:52] | He gave me a ride home. | 他开车送我回的家 | 
| [39:54] | At the same time, Pete Dunn was being transferred from holding. | 那时候皮特·唐正在被转移 | 
| [39:59] | – It was someone else. – Except that it’s not. | -那就是另有他人 -也许根本没人杀他 | 
| [40:02] | The guy was in a high security interrogation room. | 他被关在高度安全的审讯室内 | 
| [40:04] | All right, no one else had access to that room | 除了阿尔瓦雷斯和联调局的人 | 
| [40:06] | except Alvarez and the Feds. | 没人能接近那间屋子 | 
| [40:13] | Leave it on the desk, please. | 请放在桌子上 | 
| [40:15] | Yes, ma’am. Have a good night. | 好的 女士 祝您今晚愉快 |