时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s a safe. Here’s the location and the key code. | 有个保险箱 这里面是地址和密码 |
[00:04] | No! | 不 |
[00:05] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[00:07] | If Malcolm finds out that you killed his daughter — | 如果马尔科发现你杀了他女儿 |
[00:08] | That was me. | 是我杀的 |
[00:09] | Doesn’t matter. He’ll bury us all. | 那不重要 他会杀了我们所有人 |
[00:10] | We’re gonna have to make sure he doesn’t find out. | 那我们就要确保他不会发现 |
[00:12] | Daniel attacked you. You shot him. | 丹尼尔袭击了你 你开枪了 |
[00:14] | Only when I knew he intended to kill me. | 只是因为我知道他想杀了我 |
[00:16] | She had to shoot him? Self-defense? | 她只能朝他开枪 自卫 |
[00:18] | What happened has been hard for all of us to accept. | 这一切对大家来说都很难接受 |
[00:21] | But I don’t accept it. | 但我不能接受 |
[00:23] | If all this hadn’t happened, | 如果这些事没有发生 |
[00:24] | we’d be having her funeral right now. | 现在举办的就是她的葬礼 |
[00:26] | You were gonna kill Victoria? | 你要杀了维多利亚吗 |
[00:27] | My brother values our secrets. | 我哥哥很重视我们的秘密 |
[00:29] | He’ll do anything to keep ’em buried. | 他会不择手段掩盖它们 |
[00:31] | I found the envelope | 你要找的那个信封 |
[00:32] | – you were looking for. – Would you destroy it, please? | -我找到了 -你能帮我销毁它吗 |
[00:35] | I’m trying to track down Agent Kate Taylor. | 我在找特工凯特·泰勒 |
[00:37] | Was she working with anyone on your team? | 她是不是在跟你的一个手下合作 |
[00:39] | Jack Porter. What’d you say your name was? | 杰克·波特 你刚才说你的名字是什么来着 |
[00:42] | Malcolm Black. | 马尔科·布莱克 |
[01:14] | He gonna make it? | 他能挺过来吗 |
[01:16] | What happens if he doesn’t? | 要是挺不过来怎么办 |
[01:17] | Then I’ll have two bodies to deal with. | 那我就得处理两具尸体了 |
[01:20] | Boss wants him alive. | 老大想要活的 |
[01:22] | This guy’s the mastermind behind Flight 197. | 这家伙是197航班事故的幕后操纵者 |
[01:25] | Moved all that money around for the terrorists | 像大卫·科波菲尔一样 |
[01:26] | like David friggin’ Copperfield. | 帮恐怖分子转移资金 |
[01:28] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[01:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[01:31] | Boss heard Conrad Grayson was gonna kill him, | 老大听说康拉德·格雷森要杀了他 |
[01:33] | so he figured, | 所以他想着 |
[01:35] | one man’s trash… | 一个人的垃圾… |
[01:37] | Who… | 谁 |
[01:38] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[01:40] | Same as you now. | 你现在也为他工作了 |
[01:49] | You didn’t come to bed last night. | 你昨晚没上床睡觉 |
[01:52] | They I.D.ed the body. It’s him. | 他们认定了尸体的身份 是他 |
[01:55] | So it’s taken care of then. | 那这事解决了 |
[01:57] | I know that I owe everything to your sacrifice, | 我知道这一切都多亏了你做出的牺牲 |
[02:00] | the lie that we told in Daniel’s name. | 我们以丹尼尔的名义说了谎 |
[02:02] | The irony is I still lost you. | 讽刺的是 我依然失去了你 |
[02:05] | That’s why you slept on the couch, right? | 所以你睡在了沙发上 对吧 |
[02:08] | It’s that… | 是因为… |
[02:11] | I find it hard to lie next to you after what you confessed. | 你坦白之后 我发现很难再做你的枕边人 |
[02:15] | If you hadn’t betrayed me… | 如果你没有背叛我 |
[02:18] | The choices I made 20 years ago… | 那是我20年前做的选择 |
[02:20] | You know I was desperate to save my son. | 你知道我只是不顾一切地想救我儿子 |
[02:24] | Now he’s gone anyway. So… | 他现在已经死了 所以… |
[02:27] | I can’t expect your forgiveness. | 我不指望你原谅我 |
[02:30] | How can I when I can’t forgive myself? | 我都不能原谅自己 又怎么能要求你 |
[02:35] | They’re bringing over the rest of Daniel’s things. | 他们会送来丹尼尔其余的遗物 |
[02:37] | I would appreciate a couple of hours to go through them. | 希望你能给我几个小时好好看看 |
[02:40] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:44] | Then how about we, uh, talk tonight, | 我们今晚谈谈怎么样 |
[02:47] | away from here? | 离开这里 |
[02:49] | The lighthouse in Montauk. | 去蒙托克的灯塔 |
[02:53] | Our old rendezvous. | 我们以前约会的地方 |
[02:56] | Of course. | 当然好 |
[03:03] | – Thank you very much. Appreciate it. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:05] | Well, look what the tide brought in. | 瞧瞧潮水把谁送上岸了 |
[03:08] | More like the commuter flight from D.C. | 倒不如说是华盛顿特区的航班送来的 |
[03:10] | – And you must be Nolan Ross. – Lyman Ellis. | -你一定是诺兰·罗斯 -莱蒙·埃利斯 |
[03:12] | It is an honor | 未来的国会议员 |
[03:13] | to have a future congressman grace my club. | 光临我的俱乐部 真是倍感荣幸 |
[03:15] | One of my most staunch supporters summers up here, | 这里有我最坚定的支持者之一 |
[03:17] | so I couldn’t leave town without seeing my baby sis. | 我得见过我的小妹妹后才能安心离开这里 |
[03:19] | I assume you came to scold me. | 我猜你是来责骂我的 |
[03:21] | Now why would you think a thought like that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[03:24] | Fox and CNN picked up that muckraking piece on daddy’s death, | 福克斯台和有线电视揭发了父亲之死的丑闻 |
[03:27] | and you show up not a week later? | 不到一周 你就出现了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well, I was surprised | 我的确很惊讶 |
[03:32] | you were the one dredging up that whole ordeal. | 你透漏了那些痛苦的过去 |
[03:34] | Made me worry something was wrong, | 让我担心是否出了什么问题 |
[03:36] | and maybe it’s time we got you back home to Savannah. | 也许是时候带你回萨凡纳的家了 |
[03:39] | Well, you know, actually, that… | 实际上 那篇 |
[03:41] | article was my fault. | 报道是我的错 |
[03:42] | I gossiped to the wrong person. | 是我多嘴透露给了别人 |
[03:44] | And while I can’t unring that bell, | 既然覆水难收 |
[03:47] | how about you join us for dinner tonight? | 不如你今晚跟我们共进晚餐吧 |
[03:48] | You can fill me in on your run for office | 你可以跟我们说说你竞选的经过 |
[03:51] | and maybe accept a handsome campaign donation. | 也许还可以接受点我们的竞选捐款 |
[03:54] | Well, that’s, uh… | 那… |
[03:56] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[03:58] | I apologize for charging in on you like this, Lou. | 对不起我这样指责你 路路 |
[04:00] | You know how overprotective I can be. | 你知道我有时候就是会过度保护你 |
[04:02] | But I’d be a fool not to accept | 但如果我不接受 |
[04:04] | your friend’s apology and contribution. | 你朋友的道歉和捐赠 就是个傻子了 |
[04:06] | Every penny counts. | 每一分钱都很重要 |
[04:07] | That it does. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[04:17] | I would’ve come down, but… | 我本来可以自己过去的 但是… |
[04:19] | Victoria’s still there? | 维多利亚还在那里吗 |
[04:20] | Yes, she is. What’s wrong? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[04:22] | Exactly that. | 就是这事 |
[04:24] | After what you told me, how… | 你跟我说过那些事以后 |
[04:27] | I interrupted your plan for her… | 我破坏了你对她安排的计划 |
[04:28] | I’m meeting her tonight, at the lighthouse in Montauk. | 我今晚跟她在蒙托克的灯塔见面 |
[04:32] | They’ll rule it a suicide. | 他们会把这当作自杀事件 |
[04:34] | Grieving mother jumps to her death. | 悲伤的母亲跳崖自杀 |
[04:37] | I’m not inhuman. | 我并非没有人性 |
[04:38] | Seeing her mourn Daniel gave me pause, | 看见她对丹尼尔的哀悼让我犹豫了 |
[04:40] | but that doesn’t erase what she’s done. | 但那并不能抵消她做过的事 |
[04:43] | Killing her would? | 杀了她就能吗 |
[04:45] | Death for Victoria would be merciful. | 让维多利亚死掉太仁慈了 |
[04:48] | She has nothing left. | 她一无所有了 |
[04:49] | Now is the time to let her suffer. | 现在该让她受折磨了 |
[04:52] | Please. I sacrificed my whole life for this moment. | 拜托 我牺牲了我的一生就为了这一刻 |
[04:55] | Don’t rob me of it. | 别夺走它 |
[04:57] | Let’s just walk away from all of this. | 我们远离这一切吧 |
[04:59] | I don’t care where we go. I just… | 我不在乎我们去哪里 我只是… |
[05:03] | want a chance to get to know you. | 想要一个了解你的机会 |
[05:07] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[05:12] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[05:19] | I just need a week or so to tie up some loose ends. | 我还需要一周时间来做些了结 |
[05:23] | Stay with me until then? | 陪我到那个时候吧 |
[05:33] | Do you remember how happy we were | 你还记得我们刚搬来的时候 |
[05:34] | when we first moved here? | 有多开心吗 |
[05:37] | Thought it was heaven. | 以为这里就是天堂 |
[05:42] | The devil can have it. | 还是留给那魔鬼吧 |
[05:44] | All right, buddy. Have a good day. | 好了 小子 好好玩 |
[05:46] | Say, “Bye-bye, daddy!” | 说”爸爸再见” |
[05:47] | – Bye, daddy. – Bye. | -爸爸再见 -再见 |
[05:50] | How you doin’ there? | 你好吗 |
[05:52] | Jack Porter. Right? | 杰克·波特 对吧 |
[05:54] | That’s right. | 我是 |
[05:56] | Douglas Taylor. | 我是道格拉斯·泰勒 |
[05:58] | Agent Kate Taylor is my daughter. | 凯特·泰勒探员是我女儿 |
[06:03] | How can I help you? | 有什么我可以效劳的 |
[06:05] | Chief Alvarez tells me | 阿尔瓦雷斯局长告诉我 |
[06:06] | you two are working on something together. | 你们俩在一起调查什么东西 |
[06:08] | I was hoping you could shed some light on a few things. | 我希望你能帮我指点几件事 |
[06:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:14] | Bureau said that, uh… | 局里消息是 |
[06:16] | she took a vacation just after she closed your case. | 你们的案子结束之后她就去度假了 |
[06:20] | We wrapped up a few days back. | 我们前几天结案的 |
[06:24] | Have you seen her since? | 之后你见过她吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 没有 |
[06:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:29] | You think she took a vacation around here? | 你觉得她是在这附近度假 |
[06:32] | Well… | 反正 |
[06:35] | It sure as hell wasn’t Miami. | 很确定她不在迈阿密 |
[06:43] | You’re a father. | 你也是父亲 |
[06:44] | Hate to tell you, | 不得不告诉你 |
[06:46] | the worry never ends. | 担心从来没个头 |
[06:50] | You protect him… | 好好保护他吧 |
[06:53] | while you can. | 趁你还有能力 |
[07:13] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[07:30] | Where’s Lyman? | 莱蒙呢 |
[07:33] | On my yacht, getting into his tennis whites. | 在我的游艇上穿他的网球装 |
[07:36] | He’ll be back shortly. | 他一会就回来 |
[07:38] | Says he wants to hear all about my life in the Hamptons. | 他说他想听我在汉普顿的方方面面 |
[07:42] | So when he asked you about going home, | 之前他叫你回家时 |
[07:44] | that’s really code for another stint in a mental facility, right? | 他指的是另一所精神病院 对吧 |
[07:49] | I really need him to see how well I’m doing here | 我真的需要让他知道我在这边过得很好 |
[07:51] | so I can stay. | 那样我才能留下来 |
[07:52] | We’ll convince him at dinner tonight. | 我们今晚会在晚餐时说服他的 |
[07:54] | But whatever happens, you can’t leave. | 但是不管发生什么 你不能走 |
[07:56] | We’re only halfway through our summer of debauchery. | 我俩放浪的夏日才过了一半呢 |
[07:58] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:00] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[08:02] | Morning, Ems. | 早啊 艾米 |
[08:03] | Um, Louise, this is Emily Thorne, | 路易丝 这是艾米莉·索恩 |
[08:05] | my other partner in crime. | 我的另一个犯罪搭档 |
[08:08] | – So nice to finally meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是 |
[08:10] | You know, I was real sorry to hear about… | 对于丹尼尔发生的事 |
[08:13] | what happened with Daniel. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[08:14] | He was one of my first friends here in the Hamptons. | 他是我到汉普顿之后最早认识的朋友之一 |
[08:17] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[08:21] | Well, I better run and reserve a court. | 我该走了 还要去预订网球场 |
[08:24] | Bye for now. | 我先走了 |
[08:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:30] | Better. I spoke to my dad. | 好多了 我跟我爸谈过了 |
[08:33] | I talked him out of it. | 我说服他放弃了 |
[08:35] | What is the world coming to? | 这世界是怎么了 |
[08:37] | You spared Victoria’s life? Again? | 你要放过维多利亚 再一次 |
[08:39] | As many times as I’ve considered it, | 我考虑过很多次了 |
[08:41] | you know that death was never my intention. And… | 你知道我的初衷从来不是将她置于死地 |
[08:45] | too much blood has been shed, | 而且已经太多人因此死去 |
[08:47] | Daniel’s included. | 包括丹尼尔 |
[08:49] | So… | 所以 |
[08:51] | for my father’s sake and mine, | 为了爸爸和我自己好 |
[08:54] | We’re gonna leave the Hamptons. | 我们要离开汉普顿 |
[08:58] | Ems, you’re finally gonna get your happy ending. | 艾米 你终于要得到圆满的结局了 |
[09:04] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我真的会想念你的 |
[09:05] | Oh, please. You’re already hobnobbing with hot redheads. | 拜托 你已经跟那红发妹子相谈甚欢了 |
[09:09] | Gentlemen prefer blondes. | 绅士更爱金发妞 |
[09:12] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:14] | I’m just trying to help Louise deal with her brother. | 我只是帮路易丝应付她哥哥 |
[09:17] | Wait. Lyman Ellis is in town? | 等等 莱蒙·埃利斯来了 |
[09:19] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[09:19] | He came to slap her hand for that Lemarchal article. | 他是为了勒马尔查尔的那篇报道来教训她的 |
[09:22] | But you know politicians. | 但你知道那些政客 |
[09:24] | All’s forgiven with the right donation. | 只要有足够的捐赠 什么都可以宽恕 |
[09:26] | But you don’t think that’s all he wants. | 但你觉得他还想要别的 |
[09:28] | I don’t trust the guy. | 我不信任那家伙 |
[09:30] | He has a strange effect on Louise, almost like… | 他对路易丝有种奇怪的影响力 好像 |
[09:32] | she’s scared of him. | 她很怕他 |
[09:34] | God, I would love a second opinion. | 天 我很希望能多个人给点意见 |
[09:35] | Would you join us for dinner tonight? | 你今晚能跟我们一起共进晚餐吗 |
[09:37] | If you need me, I’m there. | 如果你需要我 我会去的 |
[09:38] | Depending on how things unfold, | 取决于这事会怎么发展 |
[09:41] | this could become your farewell takedown. | 这也许会是你的最后一次出手 |
[10:10] | David? | 大卫 |
[10:11] | I think I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[10:13] | About what? Tonight? | 关于什么 今晚吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah. My mind is still all over the place, | 是 我的思绪仍旧很乱 |
[10:16] | and you need time with Daniel’s memories. | 你也需要时间怀念丹尼尔 |
[10:20] | And you wanna be with your daughter. | 而你想跟你的女儿在一起 |
[10:22] | Yeah. I do. | 没错 |
[10:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:26] | If this is going to happen, | 如果这注定要发生 |
[10:28] | it’s not something we can force. | 我们也不好强求 |
[10:30] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[10:40] | How the hell is this happening? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[10:41] | I thought they I.D.ed his body in Miami. | 我以为他们已经在迈阿密确认过他的尸体了 |
[10:42] | He must’ve realized it was a trap. | 他一定意识到了这是个陷阱 |
[10:44] | And what, he faked his own death? | 然后呢 他伪造了自己的死吗 |
[10:46] | What did he say? What does he know? | 他说什么了 他知道些什么 |
[10:49] | He knows where I live and that I have a son, | 他知道我住哪 知道我有个儿子 |
[10:52] | who’s now staying with my cousins | 我让儿子暂住在我表亲家了 |
[10:53] | till we can figure out how the hell to take care of this. | 直到我们想好怎么处理这事 |
[10:55] | No. You need to proceed as normal. | 不 你需要跟往常一样 |
[10:58] | Just go to work. Don’t arouse suspicion. | 去上班 别引起怀疑 |
[11:00] | Don’t call me. They’ll be tracing my number. | 别打给我 他们会追踪我的号码 |
[11:03] | I’ll contact you. | 我会联系你 |
[11:05] | And, Jack, | 还有 杰克 |
[11:06] | don’t go near Amanda. | 别靠近阿曼达 |
[11:07] | As far as Malcolm knows, she’s dead. | 一旦马尔科知道了 她就死定了 |
[11:09] | We need to keep it that way until this is over. | 我们需要保持这状态直到事情结束 |
[11:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:15] | I’m glad you called. How you holding up? | 很高兴你打给我 你还好吗 |
[11:18] | Okay, considering. | 算是还行吧 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry that, um, | 很抱歉 |
[11:23] | that I got emotional in the interrogation. | 我在调查中表现得很情绪化 |
[11:26] | That’s not really like me. | 真有点不像我了 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I’m sorry if I pushed you. | 我也很抱歉一直逼你 |
[11:31] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[11:33] | So is the investigation over? | 调查结束了吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Chief closed it yesterday. | 对 局长昨天结案了 |
[11:38] | As he should have. | 应该的 |
[11:40] | In general, Alvarez has a tendency | 阿尔瓦雷斯通常都喜欢 |
[11:41] | to move quickly on those things. | 速战速决 |
[11:44] | I do a meeting with him today to talk about a promotion. | 我今天要跟他见面 谈我升职的事 |
[11:47] | For detective? | 升探长吗 |
[11:50] | That’s great. And — and long overdue, I’m sure. | 太好了 你早就应得了 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Kinda like that date you still owe me. | 是啊 就像你还欠我的那个约会一样 |
[11:58] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[12:00] | to be honest, I would like that. | 我实话 我挺愿意的 |
[12:02] | But, um, | 可是 |
[12:04] | I might be heading out of town soon. | 我可能很快就要离开了 |
[12:07] | All right. So when you’re back then. | 好吧 那就等你回来再说 |
[12:16] | I told you, Lyman, I’m fine. | 我跟你说过了 莱蒙 我没事 |
[12:17] | I found these on your yacht. | 我在你的游艇上发现了这些 |
[12:19] | Label says it was filled last month, | 标签写的是上个月补满的 |
[12:20] | but this bottle is more than half-full. | 可到现在还剩一大半 |
[12:22] | Because they don’t help. | 因为吃了也没什么用 |
[12:23] | Louise, Dr. Silverman says if you’re not medicated, | 路易丝 席福曼医生说你要是不吃药 |
[12:25] | you’re not only endangering yourself, | 你不仅会伤害自己 |
[12:26] | you’re endangering everyone around you. | 而且会伤害你周围的所有人 |
[12:28] | What would your friend Nolan say | 要是你朋友诺兰知道了会怎么说 |
[12:29] | if he knew about your obsessive tendencies? | 要是他知道你的强迫倾向 |
[12:31] | And how we fought to keep you out of jail? | 知道我们费了多大劲才保住你不进监狱 |
[12:32] | Stop that. I wouldn’t hurt Nolan. | 够了 我不会伤害诺兰的 |
[12:35] | You never mean to hurt anyone, Louise. | 你从不会故意伤害别人的 路易丝 |
[12:36] | You’re just not stable enough to be living on your own. | 你只是不够稳定 无法按自己的意识行动 |
[12:39] | Now at supper tonight, | 今天的晚宴上 |
[12:40] | I wanted to tell your friends how you decided to come home. | 我希望你告诉你朋友 你决定回家了 |
[12:42] | Okay, now if you don’t do it, I will, | 如果你不说 我会替你说 |
[12:44] | and I will make sure they know exactly why. | 我还会让他们彻底明白个中缘由 |
[13:00] | Thank you for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:04] | I can only hope you’ve asked me here | 我只希望你找我来 |
[13:05] | to finally tell me what happened to Daniel. | 是终于要告诉我丹尼尔遇害的真相了 |
[13:11] | Actually, I wanted to show you this. | 其实 我想给你看看这个 |
[13:16] | Things he kept from when he was a child. | 这些都是他小时候的东西 |
[13:21] | I started to go through them today, | 我今天在重温它们 |
[13:23] | but I… | 可我… |
[13:44] | Every morning, | 每天早上 |
[13:45] | I wake up, and for a brief moment… | 我一醒来 有那么一小会 |
[13:47] | barely a second… | 不过一秒 |
[13:50] | I’m happy. | 我会很开心 |
[13:52] | As if sleep has allowed me to forget. | 就好像睡眠可以令我遗忘 |
[13:55] | But then it hits me. | 但紧接着现实便会袭来 |
[13:57] | And that moment, | 那个瞬间 |
[13:58] | when I remember… | 当我想起… |
[14:02] | it’s the worst part of my day. | 那是我一天中最糟的时刻 |
[14:08] | I want him here. | 我希望他在这里 |
[14:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:13] | But we’ll get through this together, Margaux. | 可我们会一起撑过去的 玛尔戈 |
[14:15] | – Will we? – Of course. We’re family. | -是吗 -当然 我们是一家人 |
[14:18] | I thought we were. | 我以前也以为是 |
[14:19] | But then why would you put me through such hell? | 可你为什么要让我经受这种地狱般的折磨 |
[14:22] | What am I supposed to say to my child? | 我要怎么告诉我的孩子 |
[14:24] | To your grandchild? | 怎么告诉你的孙子 |
[14:26] | That their father died assaulting an innocent woman? | 说他们的父亲死于袭击一个无辜的女人吗 |
[14:33] | Daniel’s death | 我们无需记住 |
[14:35] | is not how we will remember his life. | 丹尼尔是为何而死 |
[14:39] | This is. | 这才是要记住的 |
[14:41] | And you will pass these things along to your baby. | 你要把这些东西交给你的孩子 |
[14:47] | The only thing I want to give my child | 我唯一想给我孩子的 |
[14:50] | is the truth. | 只有真相 |
[14:59] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[15:02] | Oh, I’m trying to decide what to wear tonight… | 我正在想今晚要穿什么 |
[15:05] | Something that says southern comfort | 得符合南方人的口味 |
[15:07] | without too much twang. | 又不能太张扬 |
[15:10] | I just left the club. | 我刚从俱乐部过来 |
[15:12] | I overheard Louise and her brother arguing. | 无意中听到了路易丝在跟她哥哥争执 |
[15:15] | Yeah. She called me and told me all about it. | 嗯 她打电话都告诉我了 |
[15:17] | Seems Lyman went a little sybil on her after I left. | 貌似我走后 莱蒙就开始对她各种说教了 |
[15:20] | But I told her that i would talk him down tonight. | 不过我跟她说了 我今晚会跟他聊聊的 |
[15:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | Did you know that Louise was institutionalized? | 你知道路易丝进过精神病院吗 |
[15:27] | Claremont? | 克莱蒙特吗 |
[15:29] | A place that you know full well | 那地方你很清楚 |
[15:30] | has a history of confining sane people against their will. | 以前就有人被强制关进去过 |
[15:34] | I actually think it’s in their brochure. | 我还以为这就是他们的宣传重点呢 |
[15:36] | Lyman also talked about | 莱蒙还提到了 |
[15:38] | obsessive tendencies, violent outbursts. | 强迫倾向 突发暴力 |
[15:43] | – Nolan… – Okay, what? | -诺兰 -要我怎么说 |
[15:44] | There was a little snafu in the steam room. | 桑拿房确实出过点小意外 |
[15:47] | She locked Margaux inside… allegedly. | 她把玛尔戈锁在了里面 只是据说如此 |
[15:48] | – What?! – Allegedly. | -什么 -都说是据说了 |
[15:50] | Is that what he was referring to | 他说他们保住她不进监狱 |
[15:52] | when he said they were fighting to keep her out of jail? | 指的就是这事吗 |
[15:54] | No, he was probably referring to whatever’s inside | 不 可能是指她犯罪记录里的事 |
[15:56] | her criminal file that I hacked. | 我去黑过 |
[15:59] | You have her criminal file? | 你有她的犯罪记录 |
[16:00] | Yes, but, Ems…Ems, | 对 可是艾米 |
[16:02] | I am trying to protect her privacy. | 我想保护她的隐私 |
[16:05] | I’m protecting you. | 而我要保护你 |
[16:09] | According to this, she was charged with assault and battery. | 这上面说 她曾被控人身伤害 |
[16:13] | Her ex-roommate ended up in a coma. | 她的前室友被打至昏迷了 |
[16:15] | Clearly, her family wanted this sealed so people wouldn’t know | 很明显她家人想盖住这事 不让人知道 |
[16:18] | how dangerous she is. | 她有多危险 |
[16:20] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[16:21] | You think I’m making another self-destructive choice. | 你觉得我又在做一个会自取灭亡的选择 |
[16:23] | No, it’s more that I’m wondering why you’re turning such a blind eye. | 不 我更好奇你为什么会对这些视而不见 |
[16:30] | Because I believe she’s a good person | 因为我相信她是个好人 |
[16:32] | who’s had a hard life. | 只是有段艰难的人生 |
[16:34] | Does that sound familiar? | 听起来耳熟吗 |
[16:37] | Okay, Louise… mm, may be crazy, | 好吧 路易丝可能是有点不正常 |
[16:40] | but that doesn’t mean | 可并不意味着 |
[16:41] | my instincts about her or her brother are wrong. | 我对她或她哥哥的直觉是错的 |
[16:45] | I’ve gone along on your hunches time and again. | 我都无数次支持了你的预感 |
[16:49] | Come on, Ems. | 求你了 艾米 |
[16:53] | Will you go with me on this one? | 这次你愿意陪我一起吗 |
[16:59] | Yo, you didn’t see Alvarez when you came in this morning, did you? | 你早上来的时候没看到阿尔瓦雷斯吧 |
[17:03] | Supposed to have a meeting with him, | 我本来要跟他面谈的 |
[17:04] | talk about a promotion. | 聊我升职的事 |
[17:05] | He blew me off. | 他放我鸽子了 |
[17:07] | You don’t think he’s messing with me, do you? | 你觉得他不会是在耍我吧 |
[17:11] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[17:12] | I am. I’m just — I’m trying to check in on Carl. | 在听 我只是在看卡尔的情况 |
[17:17] | I thought you were taking a couple personal days. | 你之前请假不是陪儿子吗 |
[17:22] | It’s Margaux Lemarchal. | 是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[17:23] | It’s the third time she’s called me today. | 这是她今天第三次给我打电话了 |
[17:26] | She will not let this Daniel Grayson thing rest. | 丹尼尔·格雷森的事她就是不肯罢休 |
[17:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:30] | She’s hell-bent on proving | 她铁了心要证明 |
[17:31] | that Emily did not kill him in self-defense. | 艾米莉不是因为自卫杀了他 |
[17:34] | But not only is the case closed, | 但这案子已经结了 |
[17:37] | there’s no way that Emily is a killer. | 而且艾米莉也绝不会杀人 |
[17:39] | Dispatch trying to get a 10-20 on Alvarez. | 调度中心在找阿尔瓦雷斯局长 |
[17:42] | Get in line. | 想找他的人多了 |
[17:42] | Patrol available to check his house? | 有巡警能去他家看看吗 |
[17:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:02] | You always were a tentative little pissant, | 你一直是个犹犹豫豫 拘泥于细节的人啊 |
[18:05] | weren’t you, David? | 对吧 大卫 |
[18:07] | See, my daughter knows to talk first. | 你看 我女儿很懂得先礼后兵 |
[18:10] | So this better be a courtesy call | 所以这通电话最好是你在向我示好 |
[18:13] | telling me that you found her phone. | 告诉我你找到了她的手机 |
[18:16] | If you wanna see her again, you’ll do exactly as I say. | 你要是想再见到她 就要严格照我说的做 |
[18:19] | You have had two years to plot your revenge on me. | 你有两年的时间来计划如何向我复仇 |
[18:25] | Is this really how you wanna play it? | 这真是你最后的决定吗 |
[18:28] | As your ill-conceived trap in Miami proved, | 就像你在迈阿密布置的失败的陷阱一样 |
[18:31] | you’re way out of your league, boy. | 你这是自不量力 小子 |
[18:34] | Although I did lose one of my men. | 虽然我失去了一个手下 |
[18:36] | By my count, you’re down four, | 我没记错的话 是四个 |
[18:37] | And I don’t think you wanna make it five. | 而且我觉得你不想再失去第五个了 |
[18:40] | If you dare harm my daughter… | 如果你敢碰我女儿… |
[18:43] | Kate’s fine. | 凯特很好 |
[18:44] | For now. | 目前没事 |
[18:47] | Let me talk to her. | 我要跟她说话 |
[18:49] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[18:50] | How did you respond when I asked you exactly the same question? | 当年我提这个要求时你是怎么回答的 |
[18:56] | David. | 大卫 |
[18:58] | I know you’re worried about your darling Amanda, | 我知道你担心你亲爱的阿曼达 |
[19:01] | but I have some good news. | 但我有好消息 |
[19:04] | She found some gainful employment. | 她找了份收入不错的工作 |
[19:15] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄到这些照片的 |
[19:16] | I took them. | 我拍的 |
[19:18] | Stayed for the whole show. | 看了她的整场表演 |
[19:21] | And why wouldn’t it? | 怎么能不看呢 |
[19:22] | You’d have been so proud, David. | 你应该感到很自豪 大卫 |
[19:25] | The things that she does… | 她跳的舞… |
[19:27] | Stay away from her, you son of a bitch! | 离她远点 你个混蛋 |
[19:30] | I’m finished. I want out. | 我做完了 我要退出 |
[19:32] | Yeah? Where you gonna go? | 是吗 你准备去哪 |
[19:35] | You’re a wanted man. | 你是个通缉犯 |
[19:37] | And I saved your life. | 而我救了你的命 |
[19:39] | Those pictures are just a reminder | 这些照片是提醒你 |
[19:41] | that every second that you work for me, | 你为我工作的每分每秒 |
[19:44] | you’re saving hers. | 都是在保护她 |
[19:50] | Trust me when I say, David, | 相信我说的话 大卫 |
[19:54] | She’s worth it. | 她值得你这么做 |
[20:09] | Because of you, | 就因为你 |
[20:11] | I never had a chance to say good-bye to my daughter. | 我没能跟我女儿道别 |
[20:13] | Maybe I should return the favor. | 或许我也该这么”回报”你 |
[20:15] | And what about the ones that you cared for? | 那你关心的那些人呢 |
[20:19] | Like Victoria? | 比如维多利亚 |
[20:20] | Or your beloved little grandson? | 或者你亲爱的外孙子 |
[20:23] | I think it’s worth Kate’s life. | 我觉得换凯特的命值了 |
[20:28] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[20:29] | I’ll send you her location tonight. | 我今晚会把她的位置发给你 |
[20:31] | When you have it you will leave the country immediately | 你救出她后 你们马上出国 |
[20:32] | and I’ll never hear from you again. | 我再也不希望见到你 |
[20:34] | If not, the authorities get that flash drive, | 如果你不照做 警察就会收到那个U盘 |
[20:36] | it will be over for both of you. | 你们俩就都完蛋了 |
[20:38] | Do we have a deal? | 同意吗 |
[20:40] | Do I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[20:51] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[20:51] | Miss Thorne, what a nice surprise. | 索恩小姐 真是个惊喜啊 |
[20:54] | I do hope Mr. Ross has not twisted your arm | 我希望罗斯先生没有逼着你 |
[20:56] | to attend on my account. | 给我捐款 |
[21:00] | My mama taught me better. | 我妈妈教过我 |
[21:01] | – I hate to be rude, but… – Not at all. | -不能没有礼貌 不过… -没关系的 |
[21:02] | I can’t imagine how busy you must be | 难以想像你有多忙 |
[21:04] | just weeks away from being elected to congress. | 毕竟还有几周就要选举国会议员了 |
[21:06] | From your lips. Excuse me. | 这可是你说的 失陪了 |
[21:08] | Frankly, my dear, | 坦白说 亲爱的 |
[21:10] | I am so glad you give a damn, | 我真高兴你来了 |
[21:12] | because after 20 minutes of schmoozing, | 因为瞎扯了二十多分钟后 |
[21:14] | I still can’t tell if he deserves | 我还是不确定 |
[21:16] | a “brother of the year” award | 他到底是个好哥哥 |
[21:17] | or the red sharpie. | 还是个奸诈的人 |
[21:19] | Is your revenge-y sense tingling? | 你的”复仇第六感”有什么感觉吗 |
[21:21] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在下结论还太早 |
[21:23] | Where’s Louise? | 路易丝呢 |
[21:25] | She went to go freshen up ages ago. | 她去补妆很长时间了 |
[21:26] | Ems, she’s so nervous. | 艾米 她很紧张 |
[21:29] | I’ll go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[21:35] | Louise Virginia Ellis, | 路易丝·维吉尼亚·埃利斯 |
[21:37] | pull yourself together. | 振作起来 |
[21:39] | What would mama say if she saw you like this? | 要是你妈妈看见你这样会怎么说 |
[21:42] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:43] | No. | 不用 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你 |
[21:47] | I didn’t know anyone else was in here. | 我不知道这里还有别人 |
[21:50] | You must’ve heard me talking to myself. | 你一定听见我自言自语了吧 |
[21:52] | I am positively mortified. | 我太丢人了 |
[21:53] | Don’t be. | 别这么说 |
[21:56] | Xanax. | 阿普唑仓[镇定剂] |
[21:58] | Calms my nerves. | 能舒缓我的神经 |
[22:00] | Hey, half the Hamptons are on it. | 汉普顿一半的人都吃它 |
[22:03] | How long you been taking those? | 这种药你吃了多久了 |
[22:04] | Years. | 好几年了 |
[22:06] | After I lost my daddy, I-I had a hard time copin’. | 我失去爸爸后 我很难接受这个事实 |
[22:10] | These made the pain disappear. | 这些药能够让我的痛苦消失 |
[22:13] | If they could only make my family disappear… | 要是它也能让我的家人消失就好了 |
[22:17] | Must be intimidating, | 有个从政的哥哥 |
[22:18] | having a brother in the political spotlight. | 你一定很敬畏他吧 |
[22:22] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[22:24] | He inherited my father’s southern charm, | 他继承了我爸爸那种南方人的魅力 |
[22:28] | so everybody loves Lyman. | 所以大家都喜欢莱蒙 |
[22:31] | But you don’t? | 但你不喜欢他吗 |
[22:33] | No, of course I do. He’s my brother. | 不 我当然喜欢 他是我哥哥 |
[22:37] | It’s just, everyone has two faces, | 只是 每个人都有两面 |
[22:39] | some more disturbing than others. | 有些面会比其他面更令人不安 |
[22:41] | I mean, you of all people would know, | 你应该最清楚这点了 |
[22:42] | after what happened with Danny. | 毕竟出了丹尼的事 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:48] | Well, just goes to show | 应了那句话 |
[22:50] | just can’t judge the honey by looking at the bee. | 人不可貌相啊 |
[22:55] | And I hope you don’t judge me | 我也希望你不要因为这事 |
[22:56] | based on this little interaction. | 对我有什么看法 |
[22:59] | Oh, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[23:00] | Any friend of Nolan’s… | 诺兰的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[23:16] | Alvarez never showed today. | 阿尔瓦雷斯今天一直没出现 |
[23:20] | According to Malcolm, that’s who sent him to me. | 马尔科说是阿尔瓦雷斯让他来找我的 |
[23:23] | You don’t think he… | 该不会是… |
[23:24] | I wouldn’t put anything past Malcolm. | 马尔科什么事都能干出来 |
[23:26] | That’s why this has to end. | 所以这一切要结束 |
[23:28] | I’m meeting him here tonight. | 我今晚会在这里跟他见面 |
[23:31] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[23:33] | I told him that I have his daughter. | 我跟他说 他女儿在我手上 |
[23:36] | What? You mean alive? | 什么意思 你说他女儿还活着 |
[23:38] | What happens when he finds out she’s not? | 如果他发现她已经死了怎么办 |
[23:40] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[23:41] | I told him that I’d text him the location where Kate is. | 我跟他说 我会发短信告诉他凯特的位置 |
[23:44] | When he arrives, he’ll find me instead. | 等他到了 他只会见到我 |
[23:46] | Then I’ll end this. | 我会结束这一切 |
[23:47] | I want you to know in case anything happens to me, | 我告诉你是因为 万一我遭遇不测 |
[23:49] | so you can tell Amanda. | 你可以告诉阿曼达 |
[23:52] | Look, David… | 大卫 |
[23:55] | if he knew Miami was a trap, | 如果他能知道迈阿密是个陷阱 |
[23:56] | he’s gonna smell this a mile away. | 那他一定能提前识破你这诡计 |
[23:58] | Well, if he does, there’s a flash drive… | 就算他识破了 我还有个U盘 |
[24:00] | evidence that I’ve accumulated of all his criminal activity. | 里面有我收集的他所有的犯罪记录 |
[24:03] | Nolan knows where to find it. | 诺兰知道U盘在哪里 |
[24:05] | If things go south, just tell him to release it. | 万一事情没办妥 告诉他把信息公布出来 |
[24:07] | Why not do that in the first place? | 为什么一开始不这么做 |
[24:09] | Turn it over to the feds. | 把它交给联邦政府处理 |
[24:12] | I appreciate that after everything, | 我很欣赏你这种精神 杰克 |
[24:13] | you still believe in the justice system, Jack, | 发生了这么多 你依然相信司法系统 |
[24:16] | but everyone bends the rules when it pays. | 但有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[24:20] | Or when it suits them. | 或者有利也行 |
[24:22] | Even you. | 哪怕是你 |
[24:30] | – Catch you later, sir. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[24:32] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 请留言 |
[24:34] | Hey, it’s Ben. | 我是本 |
[24:35] | I know you said you’re leaving town soon, | 我记得你说过很快就要离开了 |
[24:36] | but, I’m just getting off of work. | 不过我刚刚下班 |
[24:37] | I thought, I’m free tonight. Maybe you are, too. | 我想着反正今晚没事 说不定你也闲着 |
[24:40] | I know it’s getting late, but… | 我知道已经有点晚了 不过 |
[24:42] | anyway… | 总之 |
[24:43] | Emily, give me a call. Bye. | 艾米莉 打给我吧 再见 |
[24:46] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:50] | I could not figure out why you’ve been ignoring my calls, | 我一直想不通 你为什么不接我电话 |
[24:52] | but now it makes sense. | 但我现在明白了 |
[24:54] | You don’t have time to investigate the suspect | 你没时间调查嫌犯 |
[24:55] | because you’re too busy wooing her. | 因为你正忙着跟她调情 |
[24:57] | As I told you, the case is closed. | 我说过 案子已经结了 |
[25:00] | And you know for a fact it was self-defense? | 而你确定那是自卫 |
[25:01] | I questioned Emily myself. | 我亲自审问了艾米莉 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I’m sure you did. | 当然了 |
[25:04] | But I imagine her testimony would be ruled invalid | 不过我想 等别人发现你们俩在约会 |
[25:07] | if anyone knew you two were dating. | 她的证词就会变得无效了 |
[25:09] | – We are not dating. – Whatever it is, | -我们没在约会 -随便你怎么说 |
[25:12] | have your superiors realized you have no objectivity? | 你上级知道你在本案中毫无客观性吗 |
[25:15] | Look, you can complain to whomever you want. | 你跟谁投诉都可以 |
[25:17] | They’re all gonna tell you the same thing. | 他们只会告诉你一件事 |
[25:18] | That this precinct is corrupt. | 那就是这个警局已经腐败了 |
[25:20] | I will find out what happened to Daniel, | 我会搞清楚丹尼尔遭遇了什么 |
[25:22] | even if it means throwing every bit of media at this | 哪怕把每个细节都捅给媒体 |
[25:24] | until the truth is uncovered. | 直到真相揭晓 |
[25:25] | Because it seems everyone else in this town | 因为看上去这里所有人 |
[25:27] | has gone completely mad, | 都已经疯了 |
[25:28] | accepting Emily Thorne’s word as gospel. | 居然把艾米莉·索恩的话当成真理 |
[25:34] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m… | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[25:37] | Margaux! | 玛尔戈 |
[25:39] | Margaux? | 玛尔戈 |
[25:40] | – Get an ambulance here now! – Dispatch… | -快叫救护车 -调度中心… |
[25:43] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[25:44] | With our national health care in a constant state of flux, | 国家的医保政策一直变动 |
[25:46] | not enough attention’s being paid to the mental health arena. | 精神病护理完全没有得到重视 |
[25:48] | Did you know an estimated 1 in 5 adults | 你知道据估计 每五个成年人中就有一名 |
[25:50] | suffers from some form of mental illness? | 会患上不同程度的精神疾病吗 |
[25:52] | Good God. They don’t wanna hear this. | 天哪 他们不想听这些 |
[25:54] | Can’t you give it a rest for just one night? | 你就不能歇一晚吗 |
[25:56] | Lyman, I think Louise is right. | 莱蒙 我觉得路易丝是对的 |
[25:58] | You have earned a night off. Well… | 你应该休息一晚了 |
[26:02] | at least now you have. | 至少现在你该停下了 |
[26:04] | Oh, with such generous friends, | 有这么慷慨的朋友 |
[26:06] | it’s no wonder you don’t want to leave. | 难怪你不想走 |
[26:08] | I appreciate your contribution. | 谢谢你的捐赠 |
[26:10] | Although I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[26:12] | it’s hard for me to hold my tongue. | 要我闭口不谈这事很难 |
[26:13] | This subject is so near to my heart, | 这个问题对我很重要 |
[26:16] | considering my sister’s own battle. | 因为我的妹妹牵涉其中 |
[26:17] | – That’s enough. – It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Louise. | -够了 -路易丝 你无须感到羞愧 |
[26:20] | Our father, God rest his soul, was an alcoholic. | 我们的父亲是个酒鬼 愿上帝宽恕他的灵魂 |
[26:23] | More like a commode-hugging, knee-walking drunk. | 经常喝得烂醉如泥 坐在马桶旁狂吐 |
[26:26] | And poor Louise was barely 13 years old | 路易丝当时才13岁 |
[26:28] | when she found him dead at the bottom of our master staircase. | 她发现他死在了客厅的楼梯下 |
[26:31] | Daddy’s little girl. | 爸爸最疼爱的小女儿 |
[26:33] | Ever since then, Lou’s suffered from depression | 从那以后 路路就一直抑郁 |
[26:35] | and panic attacks and delusions. | 恐慌 出现幻觉 |
[26:36] | It’s all completely manageable, | 这些问题都能得到控制 |
[26:37] | but only under constant supervision, | 但她必须处于专人监管之下 |
[26:39] | which I fear she’s not been getting. | 我恐怕她现在并没人看管 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这些 |
[26:42] | She needs to be locked up for the rest of her pathetic life. | 她应该被关起来 过完余下可悲的一生 |
[26:46] | You need to stop your clucking. | 你的喋喋不休可以停了 |
[26:49] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[26:53] | You’re trying to embarrass me | 你处心积虑 |
[26:54] | in front of my friends here on purpose. | 想在朋友面前羞辱我 |
[26:56] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[26:59] | These people are not your friends. | 他们可不是你的朋友 |
[27:02] | I’m just trying to convey the seriousness of the situation. | 我只想告诉你事情的严重性 |
[27:06] | Louise, what do you keep looking at? | 路易丝 你在看什么 |
[27:08] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[27:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:11] | You can see it in their eyes, can’t you? | 你能从他们的眼神里看出来 不是吗 |
[27:14] | They’re starting to understand | 他们开始明白 |
[27:15] | what I have known since you were born, | 你不过是个废物 |
[27:18] | that you’re a waste of life. | 从你出生我就知道这点了 |
[27:20] | You shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:22] | You shut your mouth, mother! Shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 母亲 闭嘴 |
[27:24] | Okay, she’s having one of her delusions. | 她又出现幻觉了 |
[27:25] | – I need to get her home. – Louise. | -我得把她送回家 -路易丝 |
[27:26] | I am not a waste. I am not a waste. | 我不是什么废物 我不是 |
[27:29] | Daddy loved me and he understood me. | 爸爸爱我 他懂我 |
[27:31] | But you, you are the devil! | 你 你才是恶魔 |
[27:32] | – And so is Lyman! – No. | -莱蒙也是 -不 |
[27:35] | You are the only hell I ever raised! | 你是我唯一造就的地狱 |
[27:38] | Louise! | 路易丝 |
[27:43] | Nolan. I’m so, so sorry. | 诺兰 真对不起 |
[27:45] | It’s all right. You’re fine. You’re fine. | 没关系 你没事了 没事了 |
[27:47] | You understand now why I need to get her home. | 现在你明白我为何要带她回去了 |
[27:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[28:02] | Guess you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[28:05] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[28:07] | I think you were. | 我觉得你才是对的 |
[28:17] | You sure I can’t get you anything? | 你确定什么都不要吗 |
[28:18] | I told you, you don’t need to stay. | 我说过了你不用留下来 |
[28:21] | I don’t know why the doctor is taking so long. | 不知道医生怎么去了那么久 |
[28:23] | First time in an America E.R.? | 第一次进美国的急诊室吗 |
[28:26] | Well, legend has it this cafeteria has | 传说这里的餐厅 |
[28:28] | the best worst coffee in town. | 有镇上最难喝的咖啡 |
[28:31] | Can’t pass that up. | 不容错过 |
[28:34] | Anything for you? | 要给你带点什么吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不用 |
[28:39] | Ben? | 本 |
[28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | I’m glad to see you’re relaxing… | 很高兴你在放松 |
[28:50] | something you need to do more of. | 你应该多放松放松 |
[28:52] | The baby is healthy, | 宝宝很健康 |
[28:54] | your panels are normal, | 你的指数很正常 |
[28:56] | but your blood pressure | 但是你的血压 |
[28:57] | is a little bit higher than I’d like. | 要比正常的高一些 |
[28:59] | You need to de-stress. | 你需要减轻压力 |
[29:01] | Easier said than done. | 说来容易做来难啊 |
[29:04] | Prenatal yoga, | 做些产前瑜伽 |
[29:05] | more sleep, | 多睡觉 |
[29:06] | lean on your family. | 依赖家人 |
[29:08] | You have anyone in town? | 你在镇上有家人吗 |
[29:09] | She does. | 她有 |
[29:13] | Why don’t you stay the night and get some rest? | 要不你先住一晚上 好好休息吧 |
[29:15] | And I’ll contact your O.B. | 我会联系你的产科医生 |
[29:20] | I heard about your collapse. | 我听说你晕倒了 |
[29:24] | The doctor just said I should avoid stress. | 医生刚说我应该减轻压力 |
[29:27] | That would include you. | 而你会给我带来压力 |
[29:28] | She also said that you need people to lean on. | 她也说你需要依赖你的家人 |
[29:31] | And whether you accept me as family or not, | 不管你有没有把我当做你的家人 |
[29:34] | I am here for you. | 我都会陪着你 |
[29:40] | I see now that I made a mistake. | 我现在知道我错了 |
[29:43] | Keeping the truth from you has driven you mad, | 向你隐瞒真相才让你如此生气 |
[29:46] | and that’s not fair. | 而且这样对你也不公平 |
[29:47] | But I need you to promise me | 但我需要你向我保证 |
[29:49] | that what I’m about to tell you stays in the family. | 我告诉你的这些不能告诉其他外人 |
[29:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:01] | Daniel didn’t die trying to kill Emily. | 丹尼尔并不是因为想杀艾米莉而死 |
[30:06] | He saved her. | 他救了她 |
[30:08] | And what I told you about her wasn’t untrue. | 我告诉你的有关她的事并非不实之言 |
[30:10] | She did ruin Daniel in a profound way, | 她的确在很大程度上毁了丹尼尔 |
[30:13] | but what I didn’t tell you is why she did it. | 但我没告诉你她为什么那么做 |
[30:16] | And if I’m to come clean, | 如果我要向你坦白 |
[30:18] | and we’re to have no secrets between us… | 那我俩之间便没有秘密了 |
[30:22] | I have to start at the beginning | 我要从头说起 |
[30:24] | with a damaged little girl named Amanda Clarke, | 有个受伤的小女孩 名叫阿曼达·克拉克 |
[30:28] | also known as Emily Thorne. | 也叫艾米莉·索恩 |
[30:35] | And that was only the first of her deeply twisted lies. | 这只是她那些深度扭曲的谎言的开端 |
[30:42] | Very kind of you to check on me, but completely unnecessary. | 你们来看我真是太好了 但完全没必要 |
[30:46] | My brother’s right. I need to be home under a doctor’s care. | 我哥哥说得对 我得留在家里让医生照顾我 |
[30:49] | No, I think that’s the last place you should be. | 不 我觉得你恰恰不该待在家里 |
[30:53] | Louise, those pills you’re taking, | 路易丝 你吃的这些药 |
[30:55] | your family doctor sends them to you? | 是你的家庭医生给你的吗 |
[30:58] | Long as I can remember. | 从我记事起就在吃 |
[31:00] | Well, you said it was Xanax. | 你说那是阿普唑仑 |
[31:02] | And earlier when I saw one, | 之前我看到时 |
[31:03] | I found it strange that it was in a capsule form. So… | 我觉得很奇怪为什么是胶囊装的 所以 |
[31:06] | I decided to take it to a pharmacist friend in the city. | 我拿了一片给城里做药剂师的朋友检查 |
[31:09] | Turns out that, yes, it’s Xanax… | 发现那的确是阿普唑仑 |
[31:12] | but it’s compounded with Larium. | 但是掺了拉瑞尔 |
[31:15] | What’s Larium? | 拉瑞尔是什么 |
[31:17] | An antimalarial drug. | 一种抗疟疾药 |
[31:18] | After all of my years abroad, | 我在国外那么多年 |
[31:20] | I’ve seen more than one person suffer from the side effects, | 我见过很多人因为这药的副作用而受苦 |
[31:22] | which looked a lot like what we saw tonight… | 跟我们今晚看到的差不多 |
[31:24] | Paranoid delusions that lead to aggression. | 偏执易幻想导致富有攻击性 |
[31:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:31] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[31:32] | Your family’s been drugging you. | 你的家人一直在给你下药 |
[31:34] | I think the question is, why? | 但问题是 为什么 |
[31:37] | What do they have to gain by you seeming crazy? | 你看上去疯疯癫癫的 他们会有什么好处 |
[31:42] | As long as I’m incapacitated, | 只要我无法独立生活 |
[31:44] | mother controls the inheritance that daddy left me. | 我母亲就能掌控我爸爸留给我的遗产 |
[31:47] | See, she already burned through hers financing Lyman’s campaign. | 她已经为了莱蒙的选举花光了她的积蓄 |
[31:50] | And to think Lyman chose mental health funding | 再考虑到莱蒙选择精神健康基金 |
[31:53] | as his platform. | 来大展身手 |
[31:55] | – No, but we don’t know he’s involved. – Louise… | -我们不确定他是否和这事有关 -路易丝 |
[31:57] | Even the simplest implication would derail his career. | 一点点暗示都能毁了他的前程 |
[32:00] | This could’ve killed you, louise. | 这会让你丧命的 路易丝 |
[32:02] | But it didn’t. | 但我没死 |
[32:04] | Look, I’d really like to keep this between us. | 听着 我希望你们能保守这个秘密 |
[32:08] | My family’s skeletons belong in the closet. | 家丑不可外扬 |
[32:12] | But I am so grateful to you. | 但我很感激你 |
[32:14] | You saved my life and my sanity. | 你保住了我的命和清醒的头脑 |
[32:17] | Like they say, sanity’s relative… | 正如他们所说 清醒都是相对的 |
[32:21] | unless, of course, your relatives are insane. | 当然除非你的家人都是疯子 |
[32:24] | Well, I’m at least gonna make sure | 我至少要确认这位 |
[32:25] | this Dr. Silverman is shut down. | 席福曼医生不会再行医了 |
[32:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:40] | I’m so sorry. After everything you’ve done for me… | 对不起 你为我做了这么多… |
[32:43] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[32:45] | Nolan’s house. | 诺兰家 |
[32:47] | Victoria asked me to find it for her. | 维多利亚要我帮她找的 |
[32:49] | And in the state I was in, I just wasn’t thinkin’ clearly. | 我处在当时那种情况 根本没细想 |
[32:52] | Yeah, but… but I’ve never seen this before. | 但 但我从没见过这个啊 |
[32:55] | It was in the kitchen in that folder. | 在厨房里 那个文件夹里 |
[33:00] | Kate’s folio. | 凯特的文件 |
[33:03] | Look, I don’t even know what it means. | 我甚至都不知道这是什么 |
[33:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | Stand down. | 别开枪 |
[33:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[33:33] | I can’t let you do this, David. | 我不能让你这么做 大卫 |
[33:36] | Say that your plan works. | 就算你的计划成功了 |
[33:38] | Best case scenario, you take out Malcolm, | 但最好的情况就是你除掉了马尔科 |
[33:39] | but you don’t know how many people he has with him | 但你不知道他手下有多少人 |
[33:41] | or who might come looking for him once he’s gone. | 或者等他死后会有谁来找他 |
[33:44] | You… you can leave town. | 你 你可以离开这里 |
[33:47] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:50] | I already thought this through. | 这些我都想过了 |
[33:53] | This isn’t you. | 这不像你 |
[33:54] | You don’t know me, not anymore. | 你不了解我 我变了 |
[33:58] | Not after what Malcolm made me do. | 马尔科让我做了那些事以后 |
[34:01] | I just couldn’t hold on to who I was. | 我不再是原来的我了 |
[34:06] | I was losing my mind. | 我失去了理智 |
[34:10] | I remember one point, I tried to reach out to Amanda, and… | 我只记得我想联系到阿曼达 |
[34:15] | I wrote her a letter. | 我给她写了封信 |
[34:26] | This guard said that he’d deliver it for me… | 那个守卫说会帮我送到 |
[34:29] | and then Malcolm found out. | 结果被马尔科发现了 |
[34:33] | He said that | 他对我说 |
[34:34] | I could choose… | 我可以选择 |
[34:36] | This man’s life | 这个男人的命 |
[34:38] | or your daughter’s. | 还是你女儿的命 |
[34:42] | But choosing wasn’t enough. | 但只是选择还不够 |
[34:44] | He made me do it myself. | 他让我亲自动手 |
[34:46] | He said if I killed all those people on Flight 197, then | 他说 既然我杀了197航班上所有的人 |
[34:48] | I shouldn’t have a hard time killing a dying man. | 再杀一个奄奄一息的也无所谓 |
[34:51] | Malcolm was beginning to suspect that | 马尔科已经开始怀疑 |
[34:53] | I wasn’t the criminal that he thought I was. | 我并不是那起案件的凶手 |
[34:55] | And if I confirmed it, | 如果他知道了真相 |
[34:57] | he would’ve killed me. | 就一定会杀了我 |
[35:00] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[35:03] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 不要 不要 |
[35:07] | I was forced to become the man that he needed me to be. | 于是我被迫成为了他希望的那个人 |
[35:15] | Conrad ruined my life, | 康拉德毁了我的人生 |
[35:17] | but Malcolm, he damned my soul to hell. | 而马尔科 他让我的灵魂下了地狱 |
[35:21] | I’m not gonna be free until he’s dead. | 除非他死了 我才能重获自由 |
[35:25] | It’s too late, David. | 太迟了 大卫 |
[35:34] | I met with Nolan a couple hours ago. | 几小时前我找了诺兰 |
[35:35] | He gave me the code to the safe. | 他给了我保险柜的密码 |
[35:41] | I-I turned in the flash drive, anonymously. | 我把U盘上缴了 匿名的 |
[35:43] | They’re waiting for Malcolm outside. | 他们在外面等着马尔科 |
[35:46] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察 放下武器 |
[35:48] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[35:48] | – Get on your knees! – Come on! You kidding me? | -跪下 -开什么玩笑 |
[35:51] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[35:54] | Now! Do it! | 快点 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry, but if that man is the monster you say he is, | 对不起 如果他真是你描述的那种禽兽 |
[35:59] | I’m glad I did what I did. | 那我很庆幸自己所做的事 |
[36:00] | There was enough evidence on there | 那些证据足以 |
[36:01] | to put him away for the rest of his life. | 让他下半生都在牢狱中度过 |
[36:04] | And now you can have the rest of yours. | 现在你可以安稳度过下半生了 |
[36:09] | If you only knew how wrong you are. | 你不知道你错得有多离谱 |
[36:36] | Thanks for coming over so late, Lyman. | 多谢你这么晚过来 莱蒙 |
[36:38] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你 |
[36:39] | I wanted to apologize for my sister’s behavior. | 我想为我妹妹的行为向你道歉 |
[36:42] | In some ways, it’s fortunate | 从某种程度上来讲 |
[36:43] | you witnessed it in a safe environment, | 幸好你是在安全的环境下目睹了这一切 |
[36:45] | but it always breaks my heart to see her like that. | 不过每次看到她那个样子都会让我心碎 |
[36:47] | Does it… | 是吗 |
[36:48] | Just… | 只是… |
[36:50] | break your heart? | 让你心碎吗 |
[36:54] | Louise didn’t want me to say anything. | 路易丝希望我什么都别说 |
[36:57] | Yeah, clearly, you’ve done quite a number on that girl, but… | 是啊 很显然你对那个女孩伤害很深 |
[37:00] | well, couldn’t let you slink out of town thinking you’d won. | 不能让你以为自己赢了就这么从镇上溜走了 |
[37:04] | How could you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:06] | Poisoning your own sister for God knows how long. | 给自己的亲妹妹下毒 天知道有多久了 |
[37:09] | I don’t know what lies she’s been feeding you, but I… | 我不知道她跟你说了什么谎话 但… |
[37:11] | No, no, no, I’m talking about the pills | 不 我说的是 |
[37:13] | that you’ve been feeding her. | 你一直喂她吃的药 |
[37:15] | The ones you had compounded with Larium? | 你在药里掺入了拉瑞尔 |
[37:18] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[37:20] | Lyman, the panic attacks, the hallucinations… | 莱蒙 她的恐惧症和幻觉 |
[37:22] | you caused all of it. | 都是你一手造成的 |
[37:23] | Now wait a minute. If what you’re saying is true, | 稍等一下 如果你说的都是真的 |
[37:25] | I need to speak to our family doctor. | 我需要跟我们的家庭医生谈谈 |
[37:26] | I-I need to get to the bottom of this. | 我必须弄清楚事件的真相 |
[37:27] | And while you work on all that back home on the plantation, | 你回家弄清楚这件事时 |
[37:30] | Louise is gonna stay right here. | 路易丝会一直待在这里的 |
[37:32] | You wanna challenge me on that? Be my guest. | 你想挑战我吗 请便 |
[37:34] | But, you wouldn’t be the first politician | 不过 你可不是第一个 |
[37:36] | whose career I’ve ruined. | 被我扳倒的政客 |
[37:41] | I appreciate your intention here, | 我很感激你 |
[37:42] | protecting my sister, I do, | 想保护我的妹妹 真的 |
[37:44] | but I promise you I had nothing to do with this. | 但我发誓这事跟我无关 |
[37:45] | Yeah, give it up, Lyman. | 是啊 放弃吧 莱蒙 |
[37:48] | You already lost my vote and my check. | 你已经失去了我的选票和我的支票 |
[38:08] | Porter, you’re not on third shift, are you? | 波特 今天你不是夜班吧 |
[38:11] | No, sir, sarge. | 不是 长官 中士 |
[38:14] | I heard a S.W.A.T. team arrested a guy | 我听说特警队抓了一个人 |
[38:15] | named Malcolm Black earlier. | 叫马尔科·布莱克 |
[38:16] | Yeah, sure did. They turned him over to the Feds. | 没错 他们把他交给联调局了 |
[38:19] | But then I heard he was released. | 但我听说他被释放了 |
[38:21] | The agent assigned said there was a lack of evidence. | 负责该案的探员说证据不足 |
[38:24] | Somebody’s head’s gonna roll. | 有人要倒霉了 |
[38:38] | David? | 大卫 |
[38:53] | You sent that text. | 是你发的信息 |
[38:54] | Yeah, well, when your best friend is a hacker, | 没错 有个做黑客的好朋友 |
[38:56] | you pick up a few tricks along the way. | 总会顺便学上一两招的 |
[38:58] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[38:59] | I’ve been asking myself the same question. | 最近我也一直在问自己同样的问题 |
[39:03] | I showed you mercy. | 我曾向你表示过宽容 |
[39:05] | I actually had compassion for you | 当你痛失爱子的时候 |
[39:07] | when you lost your son. | 我真的很同情你 |
[39:09] | And when you blamed his death on me, | 当你把他的死归咎于我的时候 |
[39:12] | I accepted it. | 我也接受了 |
[39:13] | As you should have. | 本来就是你的错 |
[39:15] | You seduced and used Daniel as if he was nothing, | 你引诱并利用了丹尼尔 根本不在乎他 |
[39:19] | you should’ve come after Conrad or me — | 你应该直接冲康拉德或者我来的 |
[39:20] | He wasn’t nothing to me. | 我并没有不在乎他 |
[39:22] | And I saw the photo that you had Louise steal. | 我看到了你让路易丝偷的那张照片 |
[39:26] | Kate was there because of you. | 因为你 凯特才会出现 |
[39:28] | Daniel died because of you. | 因为你 丹尼尔才会死 |
[39:30] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢这样说 |
[39:32] | I begged your father to go to the F.B.I., and he refused. | 我求你父亲让他去联调局 可他拒绝了 |
[39:35] | The only way to appease Malcolm was to get Kate the money… | 唯一安抚马尔科的方法就是让凯特拿到钱 |
[39:37] | money that you had to save your father! | 那些你拥有的 可以救你父亲的钱 |
[39:40] | I had no idea it would escalate. | 我没想到事态会恶化 |
[39:43] | And I never told her that | 我也从没告诉她 |
[39:44] | – you were Amanda Clarke. – Oh, save your breath. | -你就是阿曼达·克拉克 -省省吧 |
[39:46] | You’re gonna need it to run. | 你最好赶紧逃跑 |
[39:48] | From you? | 逃离你吗 |
[39:49] | From my father. | 逃离我的父亲 |
[39:51] | Because once I tell him what you’ve done, | 因为一旦我告诉他你的所作所为 |
[39:54] | I’m not gonna be able to stop him. | 他会做什么 我就无法阻止了 |
[39:55] | Then don’t, | 用不着 |
[39:57] | because I would rather die than be saved by… | 我宁肯死 也不会让你救… |
[40:12] | Amanda Clarke’s alive. | 阿曼达·克拉克还活着 |
[40:17] | I came for your father. | 我是为你父亲而来的 |
[40:19] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[40:24] | This is so much better. | 你比他更好 |
[40:34] | Night-night. | 晚安 |