时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daniel didn’t die trying to kill Emily. | 丹尼尔并不是因为想杀艾米莉而死 |
[00:04] | He saved her. | 他救了她 |
[00:05] | I have to start at the beginning | 我得从头说起 |
[00:07] | with a damaged little girl named Amanda Clarke, | 有个受伤的小女孩 名叫阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:09] | also known as Emily Thorne. | 也叫艾米莉·索恩 |
[00:11] | Xanax. Calms my nerves. | 阿普唑仓[镇定剂] 能舒缓我的神经 |
[00:14] | Those pills you’re taking — it’s compounded with Larium. | 你吃的这些药 掺了拉瑞尔 |
[00:16] | Your family’s been drugging you. | 你的家人一直在给你下药 |
[00:17] | As long as I’m incapacitated, | 只要我无法独立生活 |
[00:19] | mother controls the inheritance. | 我母亲就能掌控遗产 |
[00:21] | As long as Malcolm Black is out there, | 只要马尔科·布莱克还逍遥法外 |
[00:22] | our lives are in danger. | 我们就都有生命危险 |
[00:23] | I’m dealing with him. | 我自会处理 |
[00:24] | Threatening him with evidence | 用证据威胁他 |
[00:25] | is a temporary solution at best, David. | 只能解一时之急 大卫 |
[00:27] | Go to the FBI and ask for protection. | 你应该去找联调局寻求保护 |
[00:29] | They can’t help us. Look, I know how to stop him. | 他们没法帮助我们 我知道怎么阻止他 |
[00:31] | This has to end. | 这一切要结束 |
[00:31] | I want you to know, in case anything happens to me, | 我告诉你是因为 万一我遭遇不测 |
[00:33] | there’s a flash drive — | 我还有个U盘 |
[00:34] | Evidence that I’ve accumulated of all his criminal activity. | 里面有我收集的他所有的犯罪记录 |
[00:36] | I-I turned in the flash drive, anonymously. | 我把U盘上缴了 匿名的 |
[00:38] | There was enough evidence on there | 那些证据足以 |
[00:39] | to put him away for the rest of his life. | 让他下半生都在牢狱中度过 |
[00:41] | If you only knew how wrong you are. | 你不知道你错得有多离谱 |
[00:43] | I heard a S.W.A.T. team | 我听说特警队 |
[00:44] | arrested a guy named Malcolm Black earlier. | 抓了一个叫马尔科·布莱克的人 |
[00:45] | They turned him over to the Feds. | 他们把他交给联调局了 |
[00:47] | But then I heard he was released. | 但我听说他被释放了 |
[00:50] | I came for your father. | 我是为你父亲而来的 |
[00:51] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[00:55] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[01:16] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:17] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[01:22] | Then where are we? | 那我们在哪里 |
[01:30] | Looks like some kind of refuse depot by the water. | 看起来像是水边的垃圾处理站 |
[01:34] | The last thing I remember | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[01:35] | is Malcolm Black at the lighthouse. | 就是马尔科·布莱克出现在灯塔 |
[01:37] | That’s impossible. Malcolm is dead. | 不可能 马尔科死了 |
[01:39] | What game are you playing, Emily? | 你在玩什么游戏 艾米莉 |
[01:41] | It’s not a game, Victoria. | 这不是游戏 维多利亚 |
[01:44] | And as you can see, I’m very much alive. | 如你所见 我还活得好好的 |
[01:57] | And so it seems, are you, Amanda Clarke. | 看来你也是 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[02:01] | Must have been really tough, | 一定很难吧 |
[02:03] | keeping your identity a secret for so long. | 隐瞒身份这么久 |
[02:06] | Well, your secret’s out. | 你的秘密已经泄露了 |
[02:12] | What do you want with us? | 你想要什么 |
[02:14] | If it’s money, we’ll pay it. | 如果是要钱 我们会付钱 |
[02:16] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你们的钱 |
[02:19] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你们的帮助 |
[02:21] | We have to send David Clarke… | 我们得给大卫·克拉克 |
[02:24] | a wee message. | 送一个消息 |
[02:41] | David. | 大卫 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry to burst in here like this but — | 抱歉我这样冲了过来 但是… |
[02:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:48] | Malcolm won’t be in jail for long. | 马尔科不会在监狱待太久 |
[02:51] | It’s best if Amanda and I disappear while we still have the time. | 趁现在还有时间 我和阿曼达最好马上消失 |
[02:55] | The Feds already released him. | 联调局已经放了他 |
[03:01] | I told you so. | 我早跟你说过 |
[03:02] | He has other agents on his payroll. | 还有其他探员被他收买 |
[03:04] | What about my flash drive? | 我的U盘呢 |
[03:05] | – It’s also gone. – When? | -也不见了 -什么时候的事 |
[03:07] | I didn’t call in case they had your phone tapped. | 我没打电话 怕他们窃听了你的电话 |
[03:11] | I warned you about this, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我警告过你 但你不肯听 |
[03:16] | Malcolm Black will be out for blood. | 马尔科·布拉克肯定会要我们血债血偿 |
[03:18] | Thinks I double-crossed him. | 他觉得我背叛了他 |
[03:19] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[03:21] | Yeah, and look where that got us. | 是啊 看看结果如何吧 |
[03:23] | We have to act fast. I’m gonna go get Amanda. | 我们得快点行动 我去找阿曼达 |
[03:25] | Should have never, Shouldn’t have kept her in the dark about this. | 这事…这事就不该瞒着她 |
[03:28] | She’s trained for it. | 她受过训练 |
[03:30] | She can be an asset. | 她会派上用场的 |
[03:31] | I’ll look for Malcolm. | 我去找马尔科 |
[03:33] | When you talked to him, | 你跟他说话时 |
[03:34] | did you get any sense of where he might be, | 知道他可能在哪里吗 |
[03:35] | anything that could lead me to him? | 任何能找到他的线索 |
[03:36] | No, he’s too smart for that, | 不 他太聪明了 |
[03:38] | but you were right not to call my cellphone. | 但你不打我的手机是对的 |
[03:40] | He’s already tracking my every move. | 他已经在监视我的每一步行动 |
[03:41] | He — he’s not far. | 他离我们不远了 |
[03:43] | He thinks Kate’s still alive, so | 他觉得凯特还活着 所以 |
[03:45] | he won’t leave here without her. | 不带走她 他绝不会离开这里 |
[03:47] | Meet back at Grayson Manor. | 在格雷森庄园碰头 |
[03:48] | Watch your back. | 小心 |
[04:00] | I’m starting to think | 我有点觉得 |
[04:00] | you don’t know the meaning of “Personal days.” | 你不懂什么叫”事假”啊 |
[04:02] | – I need to talk to you now. – Well, take it easy. | -我现在就得和你谈谈 -悠着点 |
[04:07] | What’s your problem, Porter? | 出什么事了 波特 |
[04:09] | I need you to help me find someone — | 我需要你帮我找到一个人 |
[04:10] | No questions asked. | 别问问题 |
[04:12] | All right, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[04:14] | Malcolm Black. | 马尔科·布莱克 |
[04:15] | The guy we just turned over to the Feds? | 我们刚交给联调局的那个人吗 |
[04:17] | The guy the Feds just released. | 联调局刚放掉的那个人 |
[04:18] | There’s a lot more you don’t know. | 还有很多你不知道的事 |
[04:20] | Like he wants David Clarke dead? | 比如说他想要大卫·克拉克死吗 |
[04:24] | – How did you… – The David Clarke who wasn’t really imprisoned | -你怎么 -十年来并没有真待在监狱的 |
[04:26] | for the last 10 years? | 那个大卫·克拉克 |
[04:28] | The father of Amanda Clarke, | 阿曼达·克拉克的父亲 |
[04:29] | who, as it turns out, is Emily Thorne? | 她的名字又叫艾米莉·索恩 |
[04:33] | I know the whole story, Porter. | 我知道一切了 波特 |
[04:35] | Ben, you can’t tell anyone. | 本 你不能告诉别人 |
[04:37] | There are lives at stake here. | 有人的生命正面临威胁 |
[04:38] | Well, I haven’t decided what I’m gonna do yet, | 我还没决定我要怎么做 |
[04:40] | and as for needing help, | 至于需要帮助的事 |
[04:42] | I don’t think I’m gonna put my life on the line | 我觉得我不会冒着生命危险 |
[04:43] | for a bunch of people who’ve been lying to me. | 去救一群对我撒谎的人 |
[04:45] | All right, look, you have every right to be pissed, | 你有权利生气 |
[04:46] | but there’s more. | 但还有别的事 |
[04:48] | I think that Alvarez’s disappearance | 我觉得阿尔瓦雷斯的失踪 |
[04:49] | is tied to Malcolm, too. | 也跟马尔科有关 |
[04:52] | So, you think he’s dead. | 你觉得他死了吗 |
[04:53] | I don’t know, but if there’s a chance he’s not… | 我不知道 但如果他可能还活着… |
[04:58] | Alvarez saved my ass years ago. | 阿尔瓦雷斯多年前救过我 |
[05:01] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[05:02] | Malcolm had double agents working with the Feds. | 马尔科在联调局里有双重间谍 |
[05:04] | He might even have people | 在我们部门 |
[05:05] | right here in our own department. | 可能也有他的人 |
[05:08] | Please, man, I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:17] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[05:36] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[05:39] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[05:57] | Didn’t expect to hear from me again so soon, now, | 没想到我这么快找到你了 |
[06:00] | did you, Clarke? | 是吧 克拉克 |
[06:02] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[06:04] | You’re out of your league. | 你赢不了我的 |
[06:06] | So, now we do things my way. | 所以 好好听着 |
[06:09] | I want my daughter back, | 我要我女儿回来 |
[06:12] | alive and unharmed. | 毫发无损 |
[06:15] | I’ll give you until noon tomorrow | 期限是明天中午 |
[06:18] | because I want these ladies here | 因为我希望这两位女士 |
[06:22] | to enjoy | 能好好享受 |
[06:24] | what might be their last night on earth. | 也许是在人间的最后一晚 |
[06:30] | Bring my daughter. | 把我女儿带来 |
[06:57] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[06:59] | No leads on Malcolm, | 还没有马尔科的线索 |
[06:59] | but I got here as soon as I could. | 不过我尽快赶来了 |
[07:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:05] | He knows the truth about everything… | 他已经什么都知道了 |
[07:07] | including Emily. | 包括艾米莉 |
[07:09] | Seems to me you can use all the help you can get. | 你似乎需要一切的帮助 |
[07:11] | He kidnapped them. | 他绑架了她们 |
[07:13] | He’s holding them in exchange | 他把她们当做人质 |
[07:14] | for the safe return of his daughter. | 要求我交出他的女儿进行交换 |
[07:16] | We have till noon. | 明天中午为限 |
[07:18] | Yeah, if we could give him proof | 如果我们能给他证据 |
[07:19] | that Kate was still alive, then… | 让他相信凯特还活着 |
[07:22] | you know, maybe we can buy ourselves some time | 也许我们可以争取些时间 |
[07:24] | to look for them. | 来找到她们 |
[07:25] | How exactly do you plan to do that | 你打算怎么做 |
[07:26] | for someone who died several days ago? | 她几天前就死了 |
[07:28] | By re-editing Kate’s voice memos from her phone. | 重新剪辑一下凯特的语音备忘录 |
[07:31] | There’s not enough to go on there to fool Malcolm. | 备忘录那点素材不够 骗不过马尔科 |
[07:32] | Just bits and pieces — it doesn’t add up to anything. | 只有一些片段 什么都拼不成 |
[07:34] | What about your buddy Nolan Ross? | 你的朋友诺兰·罗斯呢 |
[07:36] | Isn’t he some kind of computer genius? | 他不是电脑天才吗 |
[07:37] | I can’t put anybody else’s life at risk. | 我不能把别人牵扯进来 |
[07:39] | So that’s it? | 那就这样了吗 |
[07:41] | There’s no other options? | 没有其他选择了 |
[07:42] | There might be. That’s why I called you down here. | 也许有 所以我才叫你来 |
[07:44] | I was hoping that this isn’t the only phone | 我希望还能在别的手机上 |
[07:45] | that I can pull her voice from. | 找到她的语音素材 |
[07:57] | 丹尼尔·格雷森 因袭击前女友被射杀身亡 | |
[08:02] | I was so blind. | 我真是瞎了 |
[08:05] | Emily went to extreme measures to ensure we all were. | 艾米莉费了很大力气 骗了我们所有人 |
[08:09] | What are we going to do about it? | 我们要怎么做 |
[08:11] | Margaux, there’s nothing to do. | 玛尔戈 没什么要做的 |
[08:15] | My father’s death, your son’s… | 我父亲的死 你儿子的死 |
[08:18] | Emily was behind all of it. | 都是艾米莉造成的 |
[08:20] | She’s a criminal. | 她是罪犯 |
[08:21] | Why would you not want to punish her? | 你为什么不想惩罚她 |
[08:25] | 20 years ago, | 20年前 |
[08:26] | when Daniel’s life was threatened, | 当丹尼尔的生命受到威胁时 |
[08:28] | I chose to save him, and in so doing, | 我选择了救他 并因此 |
[08:30] | I hurt her father. | 伤害了她父亲 |
[08:33] | I feel I owe it to David. | 我觉得是我欠大卫的 |
[08:36] | Please, Margaux. | 求你了 玛尔戈 |
[08:39] | Keep this between us. | 保守这个秘密 |
[08:56] | It’s Margaux Lemarchal. | 我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔 |
[08:58] | Meet me tonight. | 今晚来见我 |
[08:59] | I need your services. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you save your energy? | 你省省力气吧 |
[09:11] | There’s no way of getting out of there. | 你是出不去的 |
[09:14] | But I do love watching you try. | 不过我很喜欢你的表演 |
[09:16] | Cheeky monkeys. | 就像马戏团的猴子 |
[09:21] | By my estimate, Malcolm or one of his men | 据我估计 马尔科和他的手下 |
[09:23] | come back to check on us every 30 minutes, | 每半小时就会来看我们 |
[09:24] | we’re gonna have to work fast, | 我们必须动作快点 |
[09:25] | maybe move one of these boxes | 趁他还没回来 |
[09:26] | to ram the gate before he comes back. | 也许可以利用这些箱子来把门砸开 |
[09:31] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:32] | We need to move fast. | 我们得快点 |
[09:34] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们什么也不用做 |
[09:36] | I’m loath to follow any plan you’ve concocted, Emily. | 我才不要听你的安排 艾米莉 |
[09:39] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底什么毛病 |
[09:40] | Well, you’ve given me little reason to help you, | 你让我连帮你的理由都没有 |
[09:42] | let alone live. | 更别说活命了 |
[09:44] | It’s not about us. | 这可不是为了我们 |
[09:45] | It’s about everyone else who’s gonna suffer | 如果我们不活着出去 |
[09:46] | if we don’t get out of here alive, | 还会有很多人受苦 |
[09:48] | including my father. | 包括我父亲 |
[09:50] | Your words hold no meaning for me anymore. | 我才不会听你的鬼话 |
[09:53] | It’s funny, isn’t it? | 很可笑吧 |
[09:55] | Who would have thought | 谁能想到啊 |
[09:56] | that after all was said and done, | 经过了这么多事 |
[09:58] | you and I would die together? | 你和我居然会死在一起 |
[10:14] | Keeping up with your brother’s campaign, I see. | 你似乎在关注你哥哥的竞选 |
[10:19] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, easy, darling. | 喝慢点 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | It’s not even noon, | 还没到中午 |
[10:26] | and already you’re trying to dull your senses. | 你就已经在买醉了 |
[10:30] | You’re not really here. | 你可不是真的在这儿 |
[10:32] | Well, of course I am, Lou-Lou. | 我当然是真的在 路路 |
[10:34] | Aren’t you glad to see your mama? | 你见到妈妈不开心吗 |
[10:37] | You must be Nolan Ross. | 你一定就是诺兰·罗斯了 |
[10:39] | I have heard so much about you. | 早有耳闻 |
[10:41] | Penelope Ellis. | 我是佩内洛普·埃利斯 |
[10:44] | Mama Ellis… in the flesh. | 埃利斯的妈妈 居然见到真人了 |
[10:48] | You must have come to refill | 您不辞辛劳来这里 |
[10:49] | your daughter’s prescriptions, no doubt? | 肯定是为了帮她加药的吧 |
[10:51] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[10:53] | Don’t mind me. | 别介意 |
[10:55] | Louise, dear, give your mama a hug. | 路易丝 快来给妈妈抱一下 |
[11:00] | Oh, I have been worried sick about you. | 我一直特别担心你 |
[11:04] | Lyman says you are not doing well. | 莱曼说你身体状况不好 |
[11:06] | As you can see, I’m doing perfectly fine. | 你也看到了 我健康得很 |
[11:08] | Well, with him back out on the campaign trail, | 反正他忙着竞选的事 |
[11:10] | I thought maybe you and I could spend some time together. | 也许我们可以一起去做点什么 |
[11:12] | Actually Louise and I had plans. | 其实我们有安排了 |
[11:15] | A deep tissue massage and seaweed facial awaits. | 我们要去做按摩 敷海藻面膜 |
[11:18] | Well, fine. | 那好吧 |
[11:20] | I should probably get back to the house | 那我先回家 |
[11:21] | and settle in first. | 收拾一下 |
[11:23] | The house? | 什么家 |
[11:24] | Oh, you mean you’re not just staying at a hotel for the night? | 你难道不是只在宾馆住一夜吗 |
[11:27] | I have decided to rent a place in the Hamptons for the summer. | 我决定这个夏天在汉普顿租一间房子 |
[11:30] | That way you and I can be close to each other all the time, | 这样我们就可以离彼此更近一些了 |
[11:34] | the way a real family should be. | 家人之间就该这样 |
[11:39] | One big, happy, indeed. | 真是相亲相爱啊 |
[11:48] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[11:50] | Well, you were always a little slow | 每次给你任务 |
[11:52] | when presented with a task, weren’t you? | 你都不能按时完成 是吧 |
[11:55] | I needed time to get to Kate, | 我需要时间去接凯特 |
[11:56] | but I’m here now and looking at her. | 不过我现在到了 我正看着她呢 |
[11:59] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[12:01] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[12:02] | Katie? Katie, darling? | 凯蒂 凯蒂 亲爱的 |
[12:04] | You can hear her. She’s alive and well. | 你听到她的声音了 她活得好好的 |
[12:05] | So cooperate, or that’s gonna change in a hurry. | 跟我合作 否则情况很快就会不同了 |
[12:08] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你给我听着 |
[12:10] | This is not a negotiation. | 这由不得你讨价还价 |
[12:13] | I want my daughter back now. | 我现在就要我女儿回来 |
[12:17] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:19] | Jack. | 是杰克 |
[12:21] | Clarke, you are really… | 克拉克 你真的… |
[12:23] | really trying my patience. | 真的在试探我的耐心 |
[12:26] | Now, let me speak to my daughter. | 现在 让我跟我女儿说话 |
[12:30] | Cedar Hill. Sundown. | 日落时分在雪松山见 |
[12:32] | You bring Victoria and Amanda, and I’ll bring Kate. | 你带上维多利亚和阿曼达 我带上凯特 |
[12:43] | I’m telling you, we should bring in the S.W.A.T. Team. | 我告诉你 我们应该让特警队来处理 |
[12:45] | They know how to handle hostage situations. | 他们知道怎么处理人质事件 |
[12:47] | Malcolm already infiltrated law enforcement. | 马尔科已经渗入到执法部门了 |
[12:49] | Kate was proof of that, as are the FEDs that let him go. | 凯特就是证据 而且联调局放他走了 |
[12:51] | Yeah, but one of those hostages could be Alvarez. | 但阿尔瓦雷斯也可能是人质之一 |
[12:52] | He would know how to work it from the inside. | 他会知道怎么从内部来配合行动 |
[12:54] | – You have to trust me. -Because you have such a great track record | -你要相信我 -因为你在”信任”这方面 |
[12:56] | when it comes to trust? | 一直有着良好记录么 |
[12:57] | – Hey, I didn’t ask for your help. – Guys, enough! | -我没找你帮忙 -伙计们 够了 |
[12:59] | We only have a few hours till sundown. | 只剩几个小时就要日落了 |
[13:00] | You’re wasting what little time we have. | 你们在浪费我们所剩不多的时间 |
[13:02] | That exchange with Malcolm | 跟马尔科约好的人质交换 |
[13:03] | is gonna have to be our last resort. | 将是我们最后的机会 |
[13:06] | Finding the women…it’s gonna be nearly impossible. | 要找到她们几乎不可能 |
[13:08] | We could check at the station… | 我们可以去局里查下 |
[13:10] | see if Emily’s car popped up on the abandoned-vehicle log. | 看艾米莉的车有没有出现在遗弃车辆列表中 |
[13:12] | It’s a good place to start. | 是个不错的着手点 |
[13:15] | We’ll find them, David. | 我们会找到她们的 大卫 |
[13:16] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[13:24] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[13:25] | Oh, you’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是要出门吧 |
[13:27] | I was hoping we could get a late lunch. | 我在想我们可以一起吃个晚午饭 |
[13:28] | I’m afraid I’m busy. I’m running behind… | 恐怕我很忙 我要迟到了 |
[13:29] | Oh, this is just a lovely hotel. | 这真是个不错的酒店 |
[13:32] | And you certainly are settling in nicely around here. | 而你还真在这安顿得挺好啊 |
[13:36] | I’m so glad to see you happy, Louise. | 看到你快乐我觉得很高兴 路易丝 |
[13:38] | You can drop the act now, Mother. | 不用装了 母亲 |
[13:39] | We’re alone. | 这里没别人 |
[13:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:43] | Lyman said you gave him a lot of trouble. | 莱蒙说你给他带来了很多麻烦 |
[13:46] | That wasn’t very nice. | 这不太好 |
[13:48] | Well, neither was drugging me for most of my life, | 你们给我下药这么久也不太好 |
[13:50] | but that didn’t seem to stop the two of you. | 但也没见你们俩停手啊 |
[13:52] | You are not well, Louise. | 你生病了 路易丝 |
[13:54] | You haven’t been ever since your daddy died. | 自从你父亲过世之后你就生病了 |
[13:57] | You need those pills to stay sane. | 你需要吃药来保持正常 |
[13:59] | Those pills you tricked me | 你骗我吃的这些药 |
[14:00] | into taking had horrible side effects, | 有严重的副作用 |
[14:02] | which included seeing a lot more of you than I wanted to. | 其中包括我总是产生看到你的幻觉 |
[14:05] | Yes, Lyman told me about that. | 没错 莱蒙告诉我了 |
[14:06] | You see, those are exactly the kind of ravings | 你看 就是因为你这些疯话 |
[14:09] | that led Judge Miller | 才让米勒法官 |
[14:10] | to appoint me your legal conservator. | 指定我为你的法定监护人的 |
[14:12] | First, you start off with that nasty article, | 首先 从那篇恶心的文章开始 |
[14:16] | now these wild claims about drugging you. | 然后漫无根据地指控我们对你下毒 |
[14:20] | I can see I got here just in time. | 我觉得我来的正是时候 |
[14:23] | My Lyman has potential. | 我的莱蒙有潜力 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna be the mother of a congressman, | 我就要成为议员的母亲了 |
[14:27] | and I will not let you ruin that. | 而我不会让你毁了这一切 |
[14:31] | He always did come first, didn’t he? | 他对你永远是最重要的 是吧 |
[14:37] | He always let you spend whatever you wanted | 一直以来 只要你乖乖的 |
[14:40] | as long as you behaved. | 你想花多少钱他都没问题 |
[14:42] | Now, you will keep quiet, or the money stops. | 现在 别声张 否则就没钱了 |
[14:46] | You can’t cut me off. | 你不能切断我的经济来源 |
[14:51] | But I can. | 我当然可以 |
[14:53] | Judge said so. | 法官说的 |
[15:00] | Don’t fight me on this, Louise. | 别在这事上跟我斗 路易丝 |
[15:03] | You’ll come out on the losing end, | 你总是会输的 |
[15:05] | like always. | 跟以前一样 |
[15:20] | That’s Emily’s car. | 那是艾米莉的车 |
[15:23] | You think this is where he kidnapped her? | 你觉得这就是她被绑架的地方吗 |
[15:24] | – I don’t know. – What the hell was she doing out here? | -我不知道 -她到这里来干什么 |
[15:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:28] | I thought you knew everything about her. | 我还以为你知道她所有的事呢 |
[15:31] | Look, I was in the dark for a while too. | 有很长一段时间我也被蒙在鼓里 |
[15:33] | When did you find out the truth? | 你是什么时候发现真相的 |
[15:35] | About a year and a half ago. | 大概一年半前 |
[15:36] | Whoa, what, wait… how did that feel? | 等下 你当时什么感受 |
[15:39] | Knowing she was lying to you about who she was? | 得知她对你隐瞒自己的真实身份 |
[15:41] | It took me a while to make my peace with it, | 我花了一段时间才能平静接受这个事实 |
[15:43] | but I did. | 但我接受了 |
[15:44] | And I kept her secret because — | 我帮她保守秘密是因为… |
[15:46] | because revealing it would have hurt her. | 因为揭穿真相会伤害到她 |
[15:48] | She’s on the right side of this war, | 不管你知不知道 |
[15:50] | whether you know it or not. | 她是这场战争的正义方 |
[16:02] | There’s no sign of struggle. | 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[16:03] | We do have a security cam, which means we can see | 这里有摄像头 那我们就能看到 |
[16:05] | what kind of car Malcolm was driving, | 马尔科开的是什么车 |
[16:07] | maybe which way they headed. | 或者他们朝哪个方向离开了 |
[16:11] | The parks department is near my house. | 公园部门离我家很近 |
[16:13] | Get the security footage. Meet me there at my place. | 去取监控录像 在我家等我 |
[16:15] | Wait — where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[16:16] | To tell David there might be another way! | 告诉大卫可能有别的办法 |
[16:20] | Ladies… I brought you some food. | 女士们 我给你们带了些食物来 |
[16:25] | Thought you might need to keep your strength up. | 我想也许你们需要保持体力 |
[16:28] | I’d hate for David to think I was mistreating you. | 我不想让大卫觉得我虐待你们 |
[16:37] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[16:40] | You’re gonna kill us anyway, aren’t you? | 不管怎样你都会杀了我们 不是吗 |
[16:42] | Why wait for David | 为什么非要等大卫 |
[16:43] | when there’s someone else who knows where she is? | 反正还有其他人知道她在哪 |
[16:47] | – I’m listening. – You’re a businessman. | -说来听听 -你是个商人 |
[16:49] | Surely you know that valuable information has a cost. | 自然知道有用的信息是有代价的 |
[16:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:00] | My freedom, of course. | 当然是还我自由 |
[17:03] | You don’t cage a majestic peacock | 你可不能把一只高贵的孔雀 |
[17:05] | with a howler monkey. | 跟一只蠢猴子关在一起 |
[17:07] | I’ll give you your freedom, | 如果你的信息准确有效 |
[17:10] | if your information has proven valuable. | 我会放你自由 |
[17:13] | Victoria, don’t say another word. | 维多利亚 别再说了 |
[17:15] | Perhaps you’ve heard of a man named Jack Porter? | 你大概已经知道杰克·波特这个人了 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[17:19] | You can be certain that David made Jack aware of his plan, | 你一定也知道大卫告诉了杰克他的计划 |
[17:22] | so I would go find him if I were you. | 换作我是你 我就去找他 |
[17:23] | He might prove very helpful | 也许他对寻找你女儿的下落 |
[17:25] | as to your daughter’s whereabouts. | 会很有帮助 |
[17:26] | This is just a desperate attempt to save herself | 她根本什么都不知道 |
[17:28] | with information that she doesn’t have. | 这只是她为了自救而做的垂死挣扎 |
[17:32] | Ivan. | 伊凡 |
[17:34] | Don’t you dare. | 你不能去 |
[17:35] | Go see our friend Mr. Porter again. | 我们再去拜访一下老朋友波特先生吧 |
[17:39] | Find out what he knows. | 看看他都知道什么 |
[17:43] | No! | 不要 |
[17:52] | Enough. | 够了 |
[17:55] | You, tie them up. | 你 把她们绑起来 |
[17:57] | They just won’t respect what little freedom I give them. | 她们就是不珍惜我给她们的这点自由 |
[18:02] | You, get on your way. | 你 赶紧去 |
[18:06] | And whatever answers you get from Porter, | 无论从波特那得到什么消息 |
[18:09] | after that, feel free to kill him. | 最后都要把他干掉 |
[18:23] | We found Emily’s car near the lighthouse. | 我们在灯塔附近找到了艾米莉的车 |
[18:25] | Ben’s checking the security footage | 本正在查看监控录像 |
[18:26] | to see what Malcolm was driving. | 可以查出马尔科开的什么车 |
[18:27] | – We can put out an APB on his car. – It’s too late, Jack. | -我们就能发全境通告 -太晚了 杰克 |
[18:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:31] | – There’s still time. – It’s almost sundown. | -还有时间 -马上就要日落了 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Then how are we doing this? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[18:37] | No, it’s my problem, not yours. | 不 这是我的事 跟你无关 |
[18:40] | You can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人单干 |
[18:42] | No, I’m the one to blame. | 不 这一切都是我的错 |
[18:43] | I put my friends and family in harm’s way, | 我让我的朋友和家人受到了伤害 |
[18:45] | especially Amanda. | 特别是阿曼达 |
[18:47] | As soon as I found out who she was, | 当我得知她的真实身份后 |
[18:48] | I should have taken her away from all this. | 就应该马上带她离开这一切 |
[18:50] | Now I might lose her | 现在我可能要失去她了 |
[18:52] | without even spending a day with her. | 却没有陪过她一天 |
[18:54] | I’ve seen her through a lot in these last few years, | 过去这几年我看着她经历了许多事 |
[18:56] | and if there’s one thing I know | 有一点我敢确定 |
[18:57] | it’s that she can take care of herself. | 那就是她能照顾好自己 |
[19:00] | She’ll find a way to survive, David. | 她会有办法活下来的 大卫 |
[19:02] | She always has. | 她总是有办法 |
[19:03] | In a few hours, this will all be over… | 再过几个小时 这事就会结束… |
[19:05] | one way or the other. | 不管过程怎样 |
[19:07] | Well, I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[19:15] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[19:17] | when you walked up to me at the lighthouse, | 你之前来灯塔见我的时候 |
[19:19] | I thought you were going to kill me. | 我以为你要杀了我 |
[19:21] | Now I wished you had. | 现在我真希望你当时把我杀了 |
[19:23] | You and I both know | 你我都明白 |
[19:25] | that we’re only in this situation | 我们现在这个处境 |
[19:27] | because of the photo that you sent | 都是因为你给凯特的那张照片 |
[19:28] | that led Kate straight to me. | 让她盯上了我 |
[19:30] | You were already onto Kate, | 你当时已经被凯特盯上了 |
[19:32] | and we were both just trying to help David. | 我们都只是想帮助大卫 |
[19:34] | It all comes back to my father, doesn’t it? | 一切又都回到我父亲身上了 是吧 |
[19:37] | Are you driven by the guilt you have | 你是因为对他的愧疚 |
[19:39] | for what you did to him? | 而做的这些事吗 |
[19:40] | Love is complicated. | 爱情很复杂 |
[19:41] | He doesn’t love you. | 他根本不爱你 |
[19:44] | How do you think I knew to send you to the lighthouse? | 你觉得我是怎么知道让你去灯塔的 |
[19:49] | My father said that it would be the perfect place | 我父亲说那个地方最适合伪装成 |
[19:53] | to stage a grieving mother’s suicide. | 一个悲痛欲绝的母亲的自杀现场了 |
[19:57] | From the moment my father returned to the Hamptons, | 从我父亲回到汉普顿的那一刻起 |
[20:01] | he’s been plotting your death. | 他就在计划杀死你 |
[20:06] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[20:08] | Nice to see you two finally settling in, | 很高兴看到你们冷静下来了 |
[20:12] | but I’m afraid it’s time to take a little field trip. | 不过恐怕我们得出去了 |
[20:18] | So, let me get this straight… you breathe a word to anyone | 我来理一下 如果你对别人透漏丝毫 |
[20:22] | about the dosing and she cuts you off? | 你被下药的事 她就一分钱都不给你了 |
[20:26] | Sounds about right. | 好像是这样 |
[20:29] | Your father left you that money. | 那笔钱是你父亲留给你的 |
[20:32] | You’re off the pills, ergo, no longer cray-cray. | 你已经不吃那药了 所以不再神志不清了 |
[20:35] | You can make decisions for yourself. | 你现在可以自己做决定 |
[20:36] | Yeah, try telling that to any judge in Savannah. | 跟萨凡纳的法官说这话吧 |
[20:40] | My mom’s got a team of lawyers | 我妈妈有一个律师团队 |
[20:41] | that has every one of them paid off, | 每个人的报酬都相当高 |
[20:43] | which means the conservatorship sticks | 这就意味着她还是我的监护人 |
[20:46] | and she keeps control of my money. | 所以也会继续控制着我的钱 |
[20:48] | How did you put up with her all those years? | 你这些年是怎么忍受她的 |
[20:50] | Easy. | 简单 |
[20:52] | I had my daddy. | 有我爸爸罩着我 |
[20:54] | I remember this one time, | 我记得有一次 |
[20:55] | she tried to banish me to boarding school, | 她想要把我扔到寄宿学校去 |
[20:58] | but when we got there, | 可我们到那的时候 |
[20:59] | my father was waiting on the steps. | 我父亲已经在台阶上等着了 |
[21:02] | He put me back in the car and told her | 他让我坐进车里 然后跟她说 |
[21:03] | she could find her own way home. | 自己想办法回家吧 |
[21:05] | It sounds like he was the only one | 他好像是唯一能够 |
[21:07] | who was able to go a few rounds with mommy dearest. | 和你那亲爱的妈妈抗衡的人 |
[21:10] | Yeah, he just couldn’t win the fight with himself. | 是的 他只是赢不了自己 |
[21:14] | He knew his drinking would get the best of him, | 他知道自己最终会毁在酒里 |
[21:17] | which is I think he left me the money. | 我觉得这就是他把钱留给我的原因 |
[21:19] | He wanted me to be safe from her. | 他想让我能安全地远离她 |
[21:21] | And yet, that is exactly the thing | 可是 正是因为这笔钱 |
[21:24] | that’s putting you in danger right now. | 才让你现在身陷险境 |
[21:28] | I’m scared, Nolan. | 我很害怕 诺兰 |
[21:32] | Without my bank account, I just… | 没有钱 我就… |
[21:34] | I don’t know how to live. | 我不知道该怎么活了 |
[21:37] | Mama deserves to suffer for what she did, | 我妈应该为她所做的事付出代价 |
[21:39] | but I don’t think I can make it on my own. | 但我觉得我一个人做不到 |
[21:42] | And you can’t give up. | 可你不能放弃 |
[21:44] | Your daddy wanted you to have that money, not her. | 你爸爸想把钱给你 不是给她 |
[21:48] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[21:49] | We just… | 只是… |
[21:53] | we haven’t figured it out yet. | 只是我们还没想出来 |
[21:57] | You find anything on the tapes? | 监控录像上发现什么了吗 |
[22:01] | Ben? | 本 |
[22:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[22:56] | Been a long time, Clarke. | 好久不见 克拉克 |
[22:58] | Yeah, not long enough. | 是啊 不过还不够长 |
[23:00] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[23:14] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[23:17] | What, you think I’ll bring both of them | 你觉得我会在确定我女儿安全之前 |
[23:19] | untill I know that my daughter is safe? | 就把她们两个都带来吗 |
[23:22] | Kate’s in the van, but I expect to see Amanda… | 凯特在车里 但我想先见到阿曼达 |
[23:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:36] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[23:38] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我会有多蠢 |
[23:43] | She was never alive, | 她早就死了 |
[23:45] | and you’re gonna suffer the same fate. | 你会和她一样的 |
[23:49] | No! | 不要 |
[23:55] | Go ahead. Get it over with. | 来吧 了结这一切 |
[23:58] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[24:00] | That would be too easy, my friend. | 这样太便宜你了 我的朋友 |
[24:03] | I’m gonna need to see you suffer first. | 我要先看你受折磨 |
[24:13] | This guy got the jump on me | 我在看监控录像的时候 |
[24:14] | while I was watching he security footage. | 这家伙突然扑到我身上 |
[24:17] | He thought I was you, | 他把我当成你了 |
[24:18] | wanted to know where Kate was being held. | 想知道凯特被关在哪 |
[24:21] | How did Malcolm figure out I was involved? | 马尔科怎么知道这跟我有关系 |
[24:23] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[24:27] | What did you find on the tapes? | 你在录像上发现了些什么 |
[24:29] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:30] | Emily’s car was the last to pull into the lot. | 最后一辆驶进停车场的车是艾米丽的 |
[24:32] | Nobody came in or left after her. | 之后没有人进出 |
[24:35] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[24:37] | Even when this guy wakes up, | 就算这人醒了 |
[24:38] | he’s never give up Malcolm’s location. | 他也不会告诉我们马尔科在哪 |
[24:44] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[24:46] | This… this… it’s a message from Emily. | 这个 这个 这是艾米丽留下的讯息 |
[24:50] | A star? | 星星 |
[24:51] | No, when we were kids, | 不 我们小的时候 |
[24:52] | we… we would play treasure hunt, | 我们玩那种寻宝游戏 |
[24:54] | and w-we’d draw a map, | 我们就会画地图 |
[24:55] | and we’d put a star with a circle on it… | 我们就会画一个带圈的五角星 |
[24:55] | that’s where the treasure was buried. | 表明这就是宝藏的地点 |
[24:57] | – I know it sounds crazy. – What? | -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -什么 |
[24:59] | Okay, but, I mean, without a map, | 可是 你现在没有地图 |
[25:00] | you don’t really have much to go on. | 没什么头绪啊 |
[25:03] | We got to be missing something. | 我们肯定漏了点什么 |
[25:08] | I’m not sure it matters. | 我不确定这重不重要 |
[25:10] | It’s dark now. We never heard back from David. | 现在天黑了 大卫也没回音 |
[25:13] | Maybe we’re too late. | 可能已经太晚了 |
[25:24] | This guy’s been walking through coal. | 这人曾经从煤堆上走过 |
[25:31] | She used this to draw that. | 她就是用煤块画的 |
[25:34] | No other cars pulled into the lot last night | 那天晚上没有汽车进出停车场 |
[25:37] | because she wasn’t taken by car. | 是因为她不是被人用车带走的 |
[25:39] | She was taken by boat | 她是被人用船 |
[25:41] | to the one place that still uses coal for their incinerator. | 带去了一个仍然用煤作为燃料的地方 |
[25:43] | The trash yard down on the water. | 水上垃圾场 |
[25:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:54] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[26:02] | Sit down. | 坐好 |
[26:07] | Let them go. | 放她们走 |
[26:09] | All the time we’ve been together, | 咱俩共事了这么久 |
[26:12] | you should know me better than that. | 你应该更了解我才对啊 |
[26:17] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[26:19] | That’s for damn sure. | 这点没什么好怀疑的 |
[26:21] | But I thought it’d be be more fun for you | 但我觉得要是让你看着她们死去 |
[26:25] | to watch them die first. | 会更有意思 |
[26:26] | They got nothing to do with it. It’s me you want. | 她们与此事无关 你要找的人是我 |
[26:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:47] | But just for old time’s sake, | 不过看在过去的情分上 |
[26:50] | why don’t you do the work while I watch? | 要不就由你来动手 我做观众好了 |
[27:03] | I know in the past you were of great help to my father | 我知道过去在我父亲需要帮助时 |
[27:06] | when he needed things taken care of. | 你是他的得力助手 |
[27:10] | Pascal was very good to me. | 帕斯卡对我很好 |
[27:12] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[27:15] | And that appreciation will continue. | 你可以继续偿还这份恩情 |
[27:18] | There’s a woman who needs to pay for crossing me. | 有个女人背叛了我 她需要付出代价 |
[27:23] | You want me to pin something on her? | 你想嫁祸给她什么罪吗 |
[27:25] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[27:27] | She’s already committed the crimes. | 她已经犯了罪 |
[27:32] | Then why not turn her over to the police? | 那为什么不把她交给警察 |
[27:35] | I’m missing one crucial detail — | 我还差一个关键的细节 |
[27:38] | evidence. | 证据 |
[27:40] | That’s where you come in. | 所以才要用到你 |
[27:41] | I’ll start by tapping her phone. | 那我就先窃听她的电话吧 |
[27:43] | All I need’s a name and a number. | 我只需要她的名字和号码 |
[27:46] | I get quick results. | 很快就能出结果 |
[27:48] | Quick results are exactly what I’m looking for. | 我就是想让你快点出结果 |
[27:55] | I’m waiting, Clarke. | 我等着呢 克拉克 |
[28:01] | I said… | 我说 |
[28:03] | I’m waiting, Clarke! | 我等着呢 克拉克 |
[28:05] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[28:07] | Go to hell! | 下地狱吧 |
[28:08] | Go to hell? | 下地狱 |
[28:16] | Great idea! | 好主意 |
[28:24] | How’s that for hell?! | 这个地狱怎么样 |
[28:26] | You had to make it complicated. | 你非得把事情弄得这么复杂 |
[28:29] | One slit across the throat, | 本来在喉咙上划一刀 |
[28:31] | and it’d have been a quick death for both of them. | 干净利落 她俩不会有任何痛苦 |
[28:35] | So, now we do it my way… | 现在 咱们得按我的方式来了 |
[28:42] | in pieces. | 切成碎块 |
[28:44] | It’s easier to burn the evidence. | 这样证据毁灭起来也更方便 |
[28:51] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[28:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:55] | Stay away from her! | 别碰她 |
[29:01] | This is for killing my daughter. | 这刀 是为你杀了我女儿 |
[29:05] | I did it! | 是我做的 |
[29:08] | I killed Kate. | 是我杀了凯特 |
[29:09] | She murdered my son, | 她杀了我儿子 |
[29:11] | and I shot that bitch in cold blood. | 我毫不留情地杀了那婊子 |
[29:15] | You? | 是你 |
[29:18] | You! | 是你 |
[29:20] | You know the best part? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[29:23] | I loved it. | 我非常享受 |
[29:37] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[29:39] | Stab me like a coward. | 像个懦夫一样把我刺死吧 |
[29:42] | Like a coward? | 像个懦夫 |
[29:55] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[29:58] | Not another move. | 别动 |
[30:47] | – We’re gonna get you out of here. – No. | -我们得把你救出去 -不 |
[30:49] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[30:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:07] | No! | 不 |
[31:37] | Drawing our treasure-hunt sign on Malcolm’s gunman | 在马尔科的手下身上画咱们的藏宝图案 |
[31:40] | was a smart move. | 这招不错 |
[31:41] | After I convinced Victoria to create a distraction. | 我说服维多利亚帮我让他们分心 |
[31:46] | I guess her guilt is finally catching up with her. | 我想她终于还是有了负罪感 |
[31:50] | She knew she had to help. | 她知道她必须帮我 |
[31:52] | I’m glad she did. | 很高兴她帮了你 |
[31:54] | It made all the difference. | 不然情况可能大不相同了 |
[31:55] | You’re still here. | 现在你好好的 |
[31:59] | I was out of options. | 我当时别无选择了 |
[32:02] | But I knew that you and my father | 但我知道你和我父亲 |
[32:04] | were working together | 在一起找我们 |
[32:04] | and that you’d be all right. | 你们肯定能找到我们的 |
[32:09] | Well, we had a little help from Ben, too. | 本也帮了我们一些忙 |
[32:12] | They found Alvarez’s personal effects | 他们在仓库里发现了 |
[32:15] | at the warehouse. | 阿尔瓦雷斯的个人物品 |
[32:16] | He’s taking it pretty hard. | 他受到的打击挺大的 |
[32:20] | What are you gonna tell the detectives? | 你准备怎么和警方的人说 |
[32:22] | I’ll start with the truth… | 我会从真相说起 |
[32:24] | that Malcolm was released by double agents within the FBI | 马尔科是被联调局的双面间谍释放的 |
[32:27] | and we didn’t know who we could trust. | 我们不知道该信任谁 |
[32:30] | I’m not sure | 我不确定… |
[32:31] | it’ll be that easy to explain all of this to Ben. | 能否这么容易地向本解释这一切 |
[32:36] | It’ll be easier than you think. | 会比你想象中的简单 |
[32:45] | David. | 大卫 |
[32:49] | I can’t believe you did that… | 真不敢相信你会那么做 |
[32:51] | taking the blame for killing Kate | 承担了杀死凯特的责任 |
[32:54] | and saving Amanda. | 救了阿曼达 |
[32:56] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么才好 |
[32:57] | Emily and I united in a plan | 艾米莉和我联合制定了一个计划 |
[32:59] | that we hoped would lead Jack to find us. | 希望可以指引杰克找到我们 |
[33:02] | I thought I’d sacrifice myself to buy you both more time. | 我想要牺牲自己来为你们争取更多的时间 |
[33:07] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[33:08] | I now know that you were trying to kill me, | 现在我知道了你想杀我 |
[33:12] | before I confessed my sins to you and even after. | 无论是在我向你坦白之前还是之后 |
[33:17] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[33:18] | You know, I could call the police | 你知道 我本可以向警察 |
[33:19] | and reveal your sins to them, but I won’t. | 揭露你的罪行 但我不会那么做 |
[33:26] | You and Emily deserve a life together. | 你和艾米莉应该好好生活在一起 |
[33:32] | I need to mourn my son. | 我要去悼念我的儿子了 |
[33:34] | It’s what we all deserve. | 这才是我们应得的生活 |
[33:36] | We need to go our separate ways, David. | 我们必须分道扬镳了 大卫 |
[33:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:11] | I got your message. What are we celebrating? | 收到你的信息了 我们要庆祝什么 |
[34:14] | The end of your control over Louise. | 庆祝你再也无法控制路易丝了 |
[34:17] | My legal team found a loophole in your conservatorship. | 我的法律团队在你的监护权中找到了漏洞 |
[34:19] | Seems you only remain in charge of your daughter… | 看起来你对你女儿的控制权 |
[34:23] | until she finds a husband. | 从她嫁人后就失效了 |
[34:26] | Guess who just got married. | 猜猜看谁结婚了 |
[34:29] | You did what? | 你居然结婚了 |
[34:32] | And that makes me her conservator now, | 现在将由我来担任她的监护人了 |
[34:35] | which means Louise is finally free of you. | 这就意味着路易丝终于摆脱你了 |
[34:40] | Penny for your thoughts? | 你有何感想 |
[34:42] | I think congratulations are in order. | 当然是要恭喜你们了 |
[34:45] | I think I will grab us a bottle of our best dom to celebrate. | 我要去拿一瓶最好的法国廊酒来庆祝一下 |
[34:54] | Do you really think you’ve won? | 你真以为自己赢了吗 |
[34:57] | The law is the law, mother. | 法律就是法律 母亲 |
[35:00] | It was a clever attempt, dear, but this is not over, | 这步很聪明 亲爱的 不过这还没完 |
[35:04] | and you will give me control back, | 你还是会把控制权还给我的 |
[35:06] | or the real truth will come out. | 否则真相就会败露 |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:10] | Those pills only helped your feeble, little mind | 那些药片只会帮你那脆弱的小脑袋 |
[35:15] | to forget what you really did. | 忘记自己真正做过的事 |
[35:19] | You killed your father. | 是你杀了你父亲 |
[35:21] | And once I tell that new husband of yours | 一旦我将这些告诉你的新丈夫 |
[35:23] | and the rest of the world, | 以及所有的人 |
[35:24] | you will truly be left with nothing. | 你将会一无所有 |
[35:30] | Just like you deserve. | 正如你应得的一样 |
[35:52] | Dad, why aren’t you at the hospital? | 爸爸 你怎么从医院出来了 |
[35:55] | I was getting treated | 我在治疗的时候 |
[35:56] | when I heard him arguing with the doctors. | 听到他在跟医生争吵 |
[35:59] | They wanted him to stay the night, | 他们让他在医院过夜 |
[36:00] | but he wasn’t having it. | 但他不同意 |
[36:02] | He’s stubborn. | 他很固执 |
[36:03] | Yeah, well, runs in the family. | 是啊 这是我们的家族通病 |
[36:07] | Yeah, I’m starting to see that. | 没错 我也开始发现这一点了 |
[36:10] | Well, I told the docs I’d get him home safe. | 我告诉医生我会安全送他回家的 |
[36:12] | Thank you. We owe you a lot. | 谢谢你 我们欠你很多 |
[36:15] | Well, I’ll take it from here. | 好了 我自己回房了 |
[36:23] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[36:25] | Ben, wait. | 本 等等 |
[36:28] | I don’t know what we did to deserve your help, but.. | 不知道我们做了什么值得你如此帮我们 |
[36:30] | I’m just glad you’re both okay. | 我很高兴你们都平安无事 |
[36:33] | Why are you helping us? | 为什么这样帮我们 |
[36:36] | I spoke to Jack. | 我跟杰克谈过了 |
[36:37] | I know that you know. | 我知道你已经知道了 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:44] | I was relieved, actually. | 我释然了 真的 |
[36:46] | All this time, I thought the reason | 一直以来 我都以为 |
[36:48] | you were always acting so weird around me | 你在我面前表现得如此怪异 |
[36:49] | was because of me. | 是因为讨厌我 |
[36:51] | Not true. | 不是真的 |
[36:53] | And as to why I’m helping… | 我帮助你是因为 |
[36:56] | When I was a rookie, I worked undercover. | 我以前当菜鸟的时候 做过卧底工作 |
[36:57] | And I had to assume another identity for months | 我假扮成另一个身份长达数月 |
[36:59] | to help take down a drug ring. | 帮助警方打垮一个贩毒团伙 |
[37:00] | – So you think you know what I went through? – No. | -所以你觉得可以理解我的经历吗 -不是 |
[37:02] | No, no, that’s not what I’m saying at all, | 不 那不是我想要说的 |
[37:04] | but… but I do understand how hard it is | 但是我可以理解 失去别人的信任 |
[37:07] | to break people’s trust in order to protect them. | 其实是为了保护他们 这有多难 |
[37:10] | Not being able to be yourself, having to push people away. | 无法做真实的自己 不断把身边的人推开 |
[37:15] | It gets to you after a while. | 用不了多久人就会崩溃的 |
[37:18] | It’s lonely. | 很孤独 |
[37:21] | So, while I don’t know exactly what you’ve been through, | 所以 尽管我不知道你到底经历了什么 |
[37:23] | I know it must’ve been for the right reasons | 我知道你一定有合理的理由 |
[37:25] | if you were willing to sacrifice so much. | 才会让你甘愿做出如此牺牲 |
[37:27] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这番话 |
[37:31] | And you don’t have to worry about this going any further. | 你也无需担心这件事会被传出去 |
[37:35] | So what do you say, beginning tomorrow, | 所以从明天开始 我们重新来过 |
[37:36] | we… we start over? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:40] | I’d say I’d like that very much. | 我会说 我非常愿意 |
[37:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:52] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[37:55] | How awful. | 真可怕 |
[37:58] | And to know David has been betraying you all along. | 得知大卫从始至终都在背叛你 |
[38:02] | Well, a part of me sensed that his feelings | 其实我隐约感觉到 |
[38:03] | weren’t genuine for some time. | 有时他对我并不真诚 |
[38:05] | I’m just glad I know for certain. | 真庆幸现在终于得到肯定了 |
[38:08] | Which means your loyalty to him is no longer warranted. | 意味着你也无需再对他忠诚了 |
[38:12] | Emily deserves to pay for what she’s done. | 艾米莉应该为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[38:15] | She may not have put the bullet in Daniel, | 就算不是她开枪打死丹尼尔的 |
[38:17] | but she’s the reason so much misery | 但我们的生活如此悲惨 |
[38:19] | has come into our lives. | 都是拜她所赐 |
[38:20] | An expose splashed across | 通过我的媒体势力 |
[38:22] | my media outlets around the world | 向全世界曝光她的行径 |
[38:23] | could lead to a lengthy prison sentence. | 可以让她坐一辈子牢 |
[38:27] | Emily’s not worth your time. | 艾米莉不值得你花费这么多时间 |
[38:31] | Besides, revenge is a dangerous game. | 而且 复仇是一项很危险的游戏 |
[38:35] | And the only thing that’s important to me now | 现在对我来说 最重要的事 |
[38:37] | is you and my grandchild. | 就是你和我的孙子 |
[38:40] | And you’re important to me, as well. | 而你对于我也很重要 |
[38:43] | But honoring Daniel’s memory is something | 但是我必须为丹尼尔的死 |
[38:46] | I have to do. | 做点事情 |
[38:55] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | But heed my warning… | 但听我一句忠告 |
[39:02] | Emily hasn’t left a trail of evidence. | 艾米莉并没留下多少证据 |
[39:05] | Do not do anything until you have irrefutable proof. | 没得到确凿证据之前不要轻举妄动 |
[39:11] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[39:13] | I have a way to get the evidence I need. | 我自有办法得到我要的证据 |
[39:17] | It will be me who destroys her. | 毁灭她的人将会是我 |