时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No! | 不 |
[00:02] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[00:04] | You and Emily deserve a life together. | 你和艾米莉应该好好生活在一起 |
[00:06] | I need to mourn my son. | 我要去悼念我的儿子了 |
[00:08] | I’m not sure it’ll be that easy | 我不确定能否这么容易地 |
[00:10] | to explain all of this to Ben. | 向本解释这一切 |
[00:11] | It’ll be easier than you think. | 会比你想象中的简单 |
[00:13] | All this time, I thought the reason | 一直以来 我都以为 |
[00:14] | you were always acting so weird around me | 你在我面前表现得如此怪异 |
[00:15] | was because of me. | 是因为讨厌我 |
[00:16] | Not true. | 不是真的 |
[00:17] | So what do you say, beginning tomorrow, | 所以从明天开始 我们重新来过 |
[00:18] | we start over? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:19] | I’d like that very much. | 我非常愿意 |
[00:20] | There’s a woman who needs to pay for crossing me. | 有个女人背叛了我 她需要付出代价 |
[00:23] | All I need’s a name and a number. | 我只需要她的名字和号码 |
[00:25] | I get quick results. | 很快就能出结果 |
[00:26] | Give your mama a hug. | 快来给妈妈抱一下 |
[00:27] | You breathe a word about the dosing | 如果你对别人透漏丝毫你被下药的事 |
[00:29] | and she cuts you off? | 她就一分钱都不给你了 |
[00:30] | Sounds about right. | 好像是这样 |
[00:31] | My legal team found a loophole. | 我的法律团队找到了漏洞 |
[00:33] | You only remain in charge of your daughter… | 你对你女儿的控制权 |
[00:34] | until she finds a husband. | 从她嫁人后就失效了 |
[00:36] | Guess who just got married. | 猜猜看谁结婚了 |
[00:37] | You will give me control back, | 你还是会把控制权还给我的 |
[00:39] | or the real truth will come out. | 否则真相就会败露 |
[00:40] | You killed your father. | 是你杀了你父亲 |
[00:45] | Nolan Ross married. | 诺兰·罗斯结婚了 |
[00:48] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[00:49] | You miss some things when you get kidnapped by a sociopath. | 你被反社会人士绑架时错过了好多事 |
[00:52] | You know, there are some people | 知道吗 有些人会说 |
[00:52] | who say the exact same thing happened to you. | 你也是被反社会人士绑架了 |
[00:54] | Hey, Louise is no Malcolm Black… | 路易丝可不是马尔科·布莱克 |
[00:57] | Or should I say Malcolm Blacker | 或者应该说马尔科·黑炭 |
[00:58] | after his confab with that incinerator. | 鉴于他已经跟垃圾焚化炉”相聚”了 |
[01:01] | Besides, you secretly adore her. | 而且 你暗地里其实很喜欢她 |
[01:03] | Why else would you throw open your home | 不然你怎么会开放你的家 |
[01:05] | for your bestie’s wedding reception? | 来为你闺蜜举办婚宴呢 |
[01:06] | Uh, fake wedding reception. | 假婚宴 |
[01:08] | Okay, the marriage may be fake in spirit, | 好吧 这婚姻可能本质上是假的 |
[01:11] | but it’s real on paper. | 但在报纸上是真的 |
[01:13] | Nolan Ross is… | 诺兰·罗斯 |
[01:15] | …off the market. | 已经有主了 |
[01:17] | And the world weeps. | 世界都在哭泣 |
[01:19] | But not Louise. | 不包括路易丝 |
[01:20] | She’s finally free of the clutches of Penelope dreadful, | 她终于逃脱了魔头佩内洛普的魔爪 |
[01:23] | rightfully owns her family fortune. | 合法地拥有了家里的财产 |
[01:25] | Which, given the size of this party and the guest list, | 考虑到这场婚宴的规模和宾客名单 |
[01:28] | she’s already spent. | 她已经花得差不多了 |
[01:29] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[01:31] | In her zeal, my lovely better half | 我亲爱的另一半十分热情地 |
[01:33] | invited every major media outlet to cover the party… | 邀请各大媒体来报道婚宴 |
[01:36] | including Margaux, who RSVP’d oui. | 包括玛尔戈 她回复会来 |
[01:40] | Wait… wasn’t there a near-death steam-room incident? | 等等 之前不是出过桑拿房濒死事件吗 |
[01:43] | Ah, yes. The Hamptons. | 是啊 汉普顿就是这样 |
[01:45] | If you don’t pretend to forgive everyone you hate, | 如果你不假装原谅你恨的人 |
[01:47] | you never get invited anywhere. | 那你在哪都无法立足 |
[01:48] | What, do you want me to exercise my spousal veto? | 怎么 你想让我行使配偶否决权吗 |
[01:51] | No. | 不会 |
[01:52] | It’s been days since Margaux learned the full truth, | 玛尔戈知道全部真相已经有段时间了 |
[01:54] | and she hasn’t said or done anything about it. | 而她还没说过什么或者做过什么 |
[01:56] | So, what’s next for Emily Thorne, | 那么既然现在不再危机四伏 |
[01:59] | now that danger no longer lurks around every corner? | 艾米莉·索恩接下来想干什么 |
[02:02] | Still going to my father’s rescue. | 还是要去救我父亲 |
[02:04] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[02:08] | A truly heroic story. | 一个真正的英雄故事 |
[02:10] | That’s officer Ben Hunter, one of two supercops | 这位是本·亨特警官 他是干掉 |
[02:13] | who took down Chief Alvarez’s killer | 杀害阿尔瓦雷斯局长的凶手 |
[02:14] | and rescued three hostages. | 并营救了三名人质的两位超级刑警之一 |
[02:16] | Thank you for keeping us safe. | 谢谢你保护我们的安全 |
[02:18] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是恪尽职守 |
[02:19] | Which I should get to, it being our first day back. | 我该去工作了 这是我们回来的第一天 |
[02:22] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:24] | Oh, Officer Porter! | 波特警官 |
[02:25] | Care to say a few words? | 能说几句吗 |
[02:27] | Hey, you still ducking the cameras? | 你还是躲着摄像机吗 |
[02:29] | Not everyone needs the attention. | 并非所有人都喜欢得到关注 |
[02:30] | Hunter, Porter, need to see you in the bullpen. | 亨特 波特 进来 |
[02:43] | This department owes you a debt of gratitude, | 我们警局欠你们一份情 |
[02:45] | which is why tomorrow, | 所以明天 |
[02:47] | the mayor is presenting you with medals of honor. | 市长将会向你们颁发荣誉勋章 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry, chief, I can’t make it. | 抱歉 局长 我去不了 |
[02:50] | I got a friend’s wedding reception. | 我要去朋友的婚宴 |
[02:52] | So be late, Porter. The mayor doesn’t reschedule. | 那就晚点来 波特 市长可不会重新安排 |
[02:54] | I wouldn’t expect him to. | 我也不指望他会 |
[02:55] | You can accept for both of us. | 你可以替我们俩领奖 |
[02:57] | Got to clock in. | 得去打卡了 |
[03:01] | I need Mayor Laken’s confidence in this department. | 我需要莱肯市长对我们部门有信心 |
[03:04] | Make sure your partner’s there tomorrow. | 确保你的搭档明天出席 |
[03:06] | Will do, chief. | 好的 局长 |
[03:08] | I received your invitation… | 我收到了你的邀请 |
[03:10] | A fundraiser for the Daniel Grayson foundation? | 丹尼尔·格雷森基金会的募捐活动 |
[03:13] | Honoring Daniel’s memory is most important to me now. | 现在对我来说纪念丹尼尔是最重要的事 |
[03:16] | So this means you plan to come clean | 所以这意味着你打算坦白 |
[03:18] | about the truth regarding Daniel’s death? | 关于丹尼尔之死的真相吗 |
[03:21] | I can’t, Margaux. | 不行 玛尔戈 |
[03:22] | As much as it goes against my every instinct, | 虽然这跟我的本意相违背 |
[03:25] | I made a promise, and I have to keep it. | 但我必须遵守我做的承诺 |
[03:28] | So help me understand how a foundation | 那请你告诉我 |
[03:31] | in the name of a man infamous for assaulting his ex-wife | 他现在因袭击前妻而声名狼藉 |
[03:35] | will honor his memory? | 这个基金会怎么能缅怀他 |
[03:36] | By helping disadvantaged children | 通过帮助弱势儿童 |
[03:38] | become tomorrow’s leaders. | 成为明日的领袖 |
[03:40] | The foundation will eventually transform Daniel’s name | 基金会终将把丹尼尔的名声 |
[03:42] | from one of infamy… to one of goodness. | 从恶名变为圣名 |
[03:46] | I know you, Victoria. | 我了解你 维多利亚 |
[03:49] | You also believe that justice should be served, | 你也相信正义应该得到伸张 |
[03:51] | so while I will respect your fidelity to a promise you have made, | 所以 我尊重你遵守诺言的同时 |
[03:55] | mine is to clear Daniel’s name. | 我也会致力于为丹尼尔正名 |
[03:57] | I told you that if you go to war to with Emily, | 我跟你说了 如果你跟艾米莉开战 |
[04:01] | no good can come of it. | 不会有好结果的 |
[04:03] | Trust me…pain and conflict only brings more pain and conflict. | 相信我 冤冤相报何时了 |
[04:08] | So move forward for you and your child. | 为了你和你的孩子 放手吧 |
[04:11] | It is for the two of us that I must do this. | 就是为了我们俩 我才必须这么做 |
[04:15] | I hope you reconsider. | 我希望你三思 |
[04:25] | I was wondering how long it would take | 我还在想妈妈什么时候 |
[04:27] | before mama barked for her lapdog. | 才会把她的看门狗放出来呢 |
[04:30] | Baby sis got hitched to a yankee. | 宝贝妹妹被个纽约小子套牢了 |
[04:31] | You think I’m gonna miss that clambake? | 你觉得我会错过这场好戏吗 |
[04:35] | Now, Lou, I had no idea what mama was doing to your pills. | 路路 我不知道妈妈对你的药动了手脚 |
[04:39] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:40] | I’m only here to broker peace. | 我只是来跟你求和的 |
[04:42] | Well, peace requires a compromise, | 和平需要妥协 |
[04:44] | which is something our dear mother is utterly incapable of. | 而这正是我们亲爱的母亲最不擅长的 |
[04:47] | Be that as it may, she does have your best interests at heart. | 就算是这样 她还是真心为你好的 |
[04:50] | Does she, now? | 是吗 |
[04:51] | Do you have any idea the lies that she’s told me? | 你知道她都跟我说了些什么谎吗 |
[04:57] | They’re not lies. | 那不是谎言 |
[05:00] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[05:00] | That’s the police report from the night daddy died. | 这是爸爸死的那晚的警察报告 |
[05:04] | How have I never seen this before? | 我怎么从来没见过这个 |
[05:05] | Mama had it buried by Judge Miller. | 妈妈让米勒法官把它掩藏起来了 |
[05:09] | So that’s why he’s her plus-one tomorrow night. | 难怪他会成为她明晚的男伴呢 |
[05:11] | If you don’t restore the conservatorship, | 如果你不恢复她的监护权 |
[05:13] | she intends to release the report at your reception… | 她准备将这份报告在你的婚宴上公布 |
[05:15] | Poetic justice, she says, | 她说这叫委婉的正义 |
[05:17] | considering you got married just to thwart her. | 毕竟你结婚只是为了挫败她 |
[05:18] | Oh, the threats and coercion. | 各种威胁和高压政策 |
[05:21] | I should’ve known… you always take mama’s side. | 我早该预料到的 你总跟妈妈站在同一边 |
[05:23] | There’s no sides here, Lou. | 不存在什么边 路路 |
[05:25] | T-there’s just facts. You… | 只有事实 你… |
[05:27] | He was my father, too. | 他也是我爸爸 |
[05:30] | But I couldn’t have killed him, Lyman. | 但我不可能杀了他 莱曼 |
[05:34] | I know how much you loved him, | 我知道你有多爱他 |
[05:35] | but you’re impulsive, quick to anger. | 但是你冲动 容易生气 |
[05:38] | You know you’re capable of it. | 你知道你能做出什么 |
[05:39] | Just sign the annulment. | 还是签了这份婚姻无效书吧 |
[05:41] | So your money tap stays on | 好让你的钱继续源源不断 |
[05:43] | and you can continue to finance your campaign? | 让你的竞选继续有经济支持吗 |
[05:45] | I mean, that’s all you care about. | 这才是你关心的 |
[05:47] | No, I care about you. | 不 我关心你 |
[05:48] | What’s your life gonna look like if this comes out? | 如果这东西公布了 你的生活会怎样 |
[05:51] | Do you really think your fake husband’s | 你真觉得你的假老公 |
[05:52] | gonna stand by you? | 会支持你吗 |
[05:54] | Read the report, Lou. Save us all a lot of embarrassment. | 看看这份报告 路路 别让我们都丢人 |
[06:05] | Your leg’s healing. | 你的腿在恢复 |
[06:07] | The limp is better, which means you can save me a dance. | 不那么瘸了 也就是说你可以跟我跳舞了 |
[06:10] | One step at a time, you know? | 得一步一步来啊 |
[06:12] | Which tie should I wear to the first party | 我应该带哪条领带去参加 |
[06:15] | that I have been to in 20 years? | 我这二十年来的第一场派对呢 |
[06:18] | Well, the blue one is the only one | 只有那条蓝色的 |
[06:19] | that matches that suit… and your eyes. | 能称你的西装和眼睛 |
[06:23] | Never dreamed that I’d be standing here again with you. | 我从没想过还能再跟你站在一起 |
[06:27] | I missed out on so much of your life. | 我错过了你生命中这么多事 |
[06:30] | Well, we finally have the time to make up for it. | 我们终于有时间来弥补了 |
[06:32] | And I know where I want to start… | 我知道要从哪里开始 |
[06:35] | Your birthday, | 你的生日 |
[06:37] | the one that I missed a few days ago | 我们几天前错过的 |
[06:39] | and sadly have for the last 20 years. | 也是这二十年来一直错过的 |
[06:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:46] | “Amanda Clarke.” | “阿曼达·克拉克” |
[06:52] | I haven’t celebrated my real birthday in… | 我已经很久没庆祝过我真正的生日了 |
[06:56] | well, forever. | 真的很久 |
[06:58] | Well, maybe it’s time to change that… | 也许是时候该改改了 |
[07:01] | You know, to be Amanda again, | 重新做回阿曼达 |
[07:03] | reclaim the life that we lost so many years ago. | 重新找回我们多年前失去的生活 |
[07:06] | You helped clear my name. | 你帮我洗清了罪名 |
[07:07] | Now I’m allowed to be in the open, | 我现在可以正大光明地活着了 |
[07:09] | and I’ve never been happier. | 我从没这么幸福过 |
[07:11] | Let me do the same for you. | 让我为你做同样的事吧 |
[07:14] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[07:43] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:44] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[07:45] | I just sent you the first shot across the bow. | 我刚发给你的是敌方射来的第一箭 |
[07:48] | It’s not too late for me to rescind Margaux’s invite, | 现在取消对玛尔戈的邀请还不晚 |
[07:50] | because that would be so preferable | 因为要是在我的婚宴上 |
[07:51] | to a public smackdown at my reception that… | 让你出丑是再合适不过了 |
[07:54] | Although, that girl fight would be fierce. | 不过 女人的打斗可能会很激烈的 |
[07:58] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[08:09] | Ladies, I am so sorry for being late. | 女士们 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:11] | We weren’t sure you were coming. | 我们都不确定你是否会来 |
[08:13] | We didn’t want to bother you after what you’ve been through. | 你最近经历了很多事 我们不想打扰你 |
[08:15] | But I guess what doesn’t kill you? | 不过没打败你的总会让你更坚强 对吗 |
[08:18] | Spoken with the naivete of someone who’s never known tragedy. | 一个从未经历过不幸的人还说这种话 |
[08:21] | For that, you should be grateful. | 你真该感谢上帝 |
[08:23] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[08:25] | I’m focusing on the fundraiser. | 我现在只关心筹款活动 |
[08:27] | And I hope that you all know | 我希望你们知道 |
[08:29] | how much I appreciate your participation… | 我很感激你们的参与 |
[08:30] | all the calls that you’re making and… | 你们打了那么多电话而且… |
[08:35] | Is something on your mind, Heather? | 你有什么心事吗 海瑟 |
[08:37] | I-I was… | 我是… |
[08:40] | We were wondering, what do we say to someone | 我们之前在想该怎么应对 |
[08:42] | who suggests that a Daniel Grayson foundation is… | 如果有人觉得为丹尼尔·格雷森设立基金… |
[08:45] | what’s the word… | 那个词怎么说来着 |
[08:46] | unseemly? | 不太合适 |
[08:50] | Unseemly? | 不太合适 |
[08:51] | Ladies, I… | 女士们 我… |
[08:52] | Excuse me. Victoria. | 打扰一下 维多利亚 |
[08:55] | I believe you’re in my seat. | 我想你坐在我的位子上了 |
[08:57] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[08:58] | No, not officially… or unofficially. | 没有 没正式见过 私下也没见过 |
[09:01] | But I have read quite a bit about you… Hamptons Royalty. | 不过我看过很多你的消息 “汉普顿的贵族” |
[09:06] | Natalie Waters. I’m new here. | 娜塔莉·沃特斯 初来乍到 |
[09:09] | You most certainly are. | 毫无疑问 |
[09:12] | Well, I was in the middle of a thought, | 我刚才正要说点什么 |
[09:13] | but if this seat is that important to you… | 不过如果这位子对你如此重要… |
[09:15] | No, of course not. Please, you keep it. | 不 没关系 你坐吧 |
[09:19] | Well, why don’t you ask the hostess | 要不你去跟服务生说一下 |
[09:20] | to squeeze you in between Karenna and Celia? | 让她给你在卡伦娜和西莉亚中间加个座位吧 |
[09:23] | And if you don’t mind, would you also ask her | 还有如果你不介意 顺便再让她 |
[09:26] | to send over an ounce of hackleback? | 端点黑鱼子酱过来好吗 |
[09:30] | Well, that’s caviar, dear. | 是鱼子酱的一种 亲爱的 |
[09:34] | Now, I’m sure that we could all agree | 我想我们都会同意 |
[09:36] | that anyone who would suggest | 如果有人觉得这个基金会不合适 |
[09:38] | that my fundraiser is unseemly | 那么这人就不是我们的朋友 |
[09:40] | is no friend of ours and undeserving of our time. | 也不值得浪费我们的时间 |
[09:42] | Don’t you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[09:44] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:45] | Well, then I look forward to seeing you all tonight. | 那我们就今晚见了 |
[09:50] | To the foundation. | 敬基金会 |
[09:53] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[09:56] | If you want to get your shoes shined before the ceremony, | 如果你想在出席仪式前把鞋擦亮 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna be dropping mine off. | 我可以让你穿我的 |
[09:59] | Did you take a brick to the head or something? | 你脑袋被砖拍了还是怎么的 |
[10:00] | I said I’m not going. | 我说了我不会去的 |
[10:02] | It’s not a request. | 这不是请求你去 |
[10:04] | All right, Chief told me to… | 局长让我… |
[10:04] | What, to slap some sense into me? | 什么 提醒我要镇定点吗 |
[10:07] | You’re comfortable with all this. I’m not. | 你接受得了这一切 我可不行 |
[10:09] | Hey, this hasn’t exactly been a cakewalk for me, either. | 这对我来说也没那么容易 |
[10:12] | I’m just trying to get through it the best I can. | 我只是在尽我自己最大的努力 |
[10:13] | As you should, but you don’t see me telling you what to do. | 你确实该这样 但我可没对你指手画脚 |
[10:15] | No, I don’t see you telling me anything. | 对 你基本什么都不跟我说了 |
[10:18] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[10:19] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[10:20] | if one more person puts a microphone in my face, | 要是再有人把话筒放在我面前 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna say. | 我不知道会说出什么来 |
[10:25] | But the ice sculpture’s all sculpted. | 可那冰雕已经做好了 |
[10:27] | Now you don’t want it? | 你现在又不想要了吗 |
[10:28] | Look, I will pay for it. | 钱我会照付的 |
[10:30] | I am canceling everything. | 我要把所有的东西都退掉 |
[10:31] | Please have them take it away. | 让他们都拿走 |
[10:33] | Except for the champagne, which I’m going to need… | 除了香槟 我很需要 |
[10:35] | – Okay. – Immediately. | -好的 -马上就要 |
[10:36] | – Maria, can we have a moment? – Yes. | -玛丽亚 让我们单独谈谈好吗 -好的 |
[10:39] | Honey? Darling? Yin to my yang? | 宝贝 亲爱的 我的另一半 |
[10:41] | You’re canceling the reception? | 你要取消婚宴吗 |
[10:44] | It’s a little late to be getting cold feet. | 现在退缩有点晚了吧 |
[10:45] | I mean, we’re already married. | 我们已经结婚了 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, not for long, if mama has her way. | 要是我妈妈出手 我们也维持不了多久 |
[10:50] | Whatever she’s threatening, we’ll find a way around it. | 无论她以什么来威胁 我们总会有办法的 |
[10:53] | Is there a way around murder? | 有办法解决谋杀案吗 |
[11:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:03] | Okay, remember when I told you | 好吧 还记不记得我跟你说过 |
[11:05] | I thought there was more to daddy’s death | 我觉得我爸爸的死不是因为喝酒 |
[11:07] | than just his drinking? | 而是另有蹊跷 |
[11:10] | Mama said I killed him, Nolan. | 妈妈说是我杀的他 诺兰 |
[11:13] | And I think she might be right. | 而且我觉得她可能没错 |
[11:15] | Think? | 觉得 |
[11:16] | That seems like something you might remember. | 这种事应该是能记住的吧 |
[11:18] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:19] | I mean, I was just 13 | 他从楼梯上摔下来 |
[11:21] | when he fell to his death from the stairs. | 跌死的时候 我才十三岁 |
[11:23] | And you know that… | 你也知道 |
[11:24] | that’s around the time I started to lose my mind. | 那差不多也是我开始神志不清的时候 |
[11:27] | Lyman… he showed me this police report, | 莱蒙 他给我看了警方的报告 |
[11:30] | and it says that I pushed him. | 上面说是我推了他 |
[11:31] | Well, mama had her judge friend bury it to protect me, | 妈妈请她的法官朋友盖住了这事来保护我 |
[11:34] | but now if I don’t sign the conservatorship back over to her… | 可我现在要是不签字让她重获监护权 |
[11:38] | She’s gonna tell the world? | 她就会把这事公之于众 |
[11:42] | Look, is there anything | 听着 那晚的事 |
[11:43] | you can remember from that night… anything? | 你能记起什么吗 任何细节 |
[11:46] | I remember standing over his body, | 我记得自己站在他的尸体边 |
[11:50] | crying. | 哭泣着 |
[11:52] | That’s all. | 就这些了 |
[11:54] | But that report says I did a whole lot more, | 但那报告上说我做的可远不止如此 |
[11:56] | and there’s forensic whatsits, and I… | 而且还有法证提供的什么东西 我… |
[11:58] | Red, red, red. | 小红 小红 |
[12:01] | Look, you may be a little crazy, but this doesn’t add up. | 你可能是有点不正常 但这事说不通 |
[12:05] | I promised I’d free you from your mother’s control, | 我答应过会帮你摆脱你妈妈的控制 |
[12:08] | and that still stands. | 现在依然有效 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna get some answers. | 我会找到答案的 |
[12:11] | I just need you to trust me, okay? | 我只需要你相信我 好吗 |
[12:17] | I gave you the benefit of the doubt, | 我之前没有证据所以饶过了你 |
[12:19] | but your rag made it clear that you don’t deserve it. | 但你做的事表明你根本不值得我这么做 |
[12:22] | I am the C.E.O. of the fifth-largest media conglomerate in the world. | 我是全球第五大传媒集团的CEO |
[12:27] | Do you really think I know what’s being reported | 你真觉得我会知道 |
[12:29] | in every single one of my publications? | 我旗下所有刊物的每篇报道吗 |
[12:32] | You didn’t know. | 你不知情 |
[12:34] | That’s your play? | 这就是你的招数吗 |
[12:35] | Tell me this… what are people to think | 你说说看 人们看到 |
[12:37] | when they see you and David Clarke together? | 你跟大卫·克拉克一起会作何感想 |
[12:40] | Perhaps the occasional distasteful | 也许这情景有点恶心 |
[12:41] | but honest mistake of a magazine | 但一家杂志的无心之过 |
[12:44] | is the price of admission when you wear two masks. | 正是让你承认双重身份的代价 |
[12:47] | Is that a threat? | 你这是威胁吗 |
[12:49] | It’s simply the world you’ve chosen to live in. | 这个世界就是这样 |
[12:51] | Margaux, I hope you know | 玛尔戈 我希望你明白 |
[12:52] | that I never wanted any of this to happen to Daniel. | 丹尼尔遭遇的这些从来都非我所愿 |
[12:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:56] | Because it seems to me you put those wheels in motion | 可在我看来 从你来到汉普顿的那刻起 |
[12:59] | the moment you got to the Hamptons, | 你那些我并未完全掌握的谎言 |
[13:02] | with lies I’m now fully aware of. | 就已经开始有条不紊地运作了 |
[13:08] | You need to remember the secrets I have about your father… | 你别忘了我掌握的你父亲的那些秘密 |
[13:11] | enough to sink you | 足够扳倒你 |
[13:12] | and the fifth-largest media conglomerate in the world. | 以及这全球第五大传媒集团了 |
[13:18] | Then you have my assurance | 那我向你保证 |
[13:19] | that my publications will steer clear of you and yours. | 我的出版物会避开你和你的秘密 |
[13:23] | And why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你呢 |
[13:26] | Because the man I loved died saving you. | 因为我爱的男人拼死都在保护你 |
[13:30] | And I will not dishonor his last actions | 我不会违背他的意愿 |
[13:32] | by going against his wishes. | 玷污他最后的义举 |
[13:38] | But, Emily… | 不过 艾米莉 |
[13:39] | you do know I do not control every news outlet in the world. | 你也明白我无法控制这世上爆出的每一条新闻 |
[13:43] | Sooner or later, the truth will come out. | 真相迟早都会浮出水面的 |
[13:47] | You handle your own empire. | 你管好你的地盘就好 |
[13:49] | I’ll worry about myself. | 我的事我自己会操心 |
[13:59] | You promised me quick results. | 你承诺过很快会有结果的 |
[14:00] | Where are they? | 在哪呢 |
[14:02] | I expected more from you than schoolyard-gossip items. | 我对你的期望可不只是这点花边新闻 |
[14:05] | I can try casting a wider net. | 我可以试着撒一张更大的网 |
[14:07] | Do whatever it takes to get me what I need | 只要帮我揭露艾米莉·索恩 |
[14:09] | to expose Emily Thorne. | 你怎么做都行 |
[14:11] | I will not have Daniel’s name tarnished | 我不能容忍丹尼尔的名誉被玷污 |
[14:12] | while hers remains clean. | 而她却依然清清白白 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | You know, they frown on drinking alone in this place. | 他们这里可不欢迎独自喝闷酒的 |
[14:28] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[14:30] | I wasn’t sure if you’d have time, | 我都不确定你有没有时间 |
[14:31] | what with all the TV interviews. | 毕竟还有那么多电视采访等着你 |
[14:33] | I’m not gonna lie… | 我不打算说谎 |
[14:34] | I did have to cancel an appearance on “The View.” | 我确实取消了《视野》的采访 |
[14:36] | But you called. It sounded serious. | 不过你电话里语气很严肃 |
[14:38] | It’s Jack, right? | 是杰克的事 对吧 |
[14:39] | I really hope he gets through all this the right way. | 我真心希望他能用正确的心态撑过这一切 |
[14:42] | Gets through what? | 撑过什么 |
[14:44] | Is Jack not why you called? | 你打电话不是为了杰克吗 |
[14:46] | No, but now that you brought it up, tell me. | 不是 但你既然提起了 告诉我吧 |
[14:49] | It’s just the aftermath of this whole Malcolm Black thing… | 就是马尔科·布莱克这事的一点余震 |
[14:52] | The attention and the spotlight. | 公众的关注和闪光灯 |
[14:54] | Guy just seems tortured. | 这哥们儿好像备受折磨 |
[14:57] | Jack tends to keep things inside. | 杰克总喜欢把事情憋在心里 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, I’m a little worried. | 是啊 我有点担心 |
[15:01] | What happens when he runs out of space in there? | 要是事情多到他心里装不下了怎么办 |
[15:07] | But that’s not why you called. | 不过你找我并不是为了这事 |
[15:11] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[15:14] | That I can do. | 这我能帮忙 |
[15:15] | I figured that you were someone impartial I could talk to. | 我觉得你是个我可以倾诉的 不带偏见的人 |
[15:19] | Well, that’s wrong. | 这就错了 |
[15:20] | I am partial. | 我可是会偏心的 |
[15:23] | But let’s… let’s pretend I’m not. | 不过 就假装我不会吧 |
[15:25] | So, go on. | 继续说 |
[15:29] | I became Emily Thorne to clear my father’s name. | 我化身艾米莉·索恩是为了帮父亲正名 |
[15:32] | And now that I have, I’m done. | 现在已经做到了 |
[15:35] | My father seems to want me to… | 我父亲似乎希望我… |
[15:38] | just go back to being Amanda. | 重新做回阿曼达 |
[15:41] | But you’re having a hard time letting go of Emily. | 可你很难轻易放下艾米莉 |
[15:45] | When I worked undercover… | 我以前做卧底的时候 |
[15:47] | Really with the undercover thing again? | 又要说你做卧底的事吗 |
[15:49] | You know, examine your subconscious. | 好好想想 |
[15:51] | Is that story not why you came to me? | 你找我来不是为了听这个故事吗 |
[15:54] | Let’s pretend that it is. | 就假装我是吧 |
[15:57] | So, I was undercover for six months. | 我做了六个月的卧底 |
[15:59] | And you’ve been Emily for… | 而你做艾米莉已经有 |
[16:02] | 11 years. | 11年了 |
[16:04] | Right. So a little different. | 好吧 所以还是有些差别 |
[16:07] | But there’s your answer. | 不过这就是你的答案 |
[16:08] | All right, the longer that you’re under, | 你伪装得越久 |
[16:10] | the more the cover becomes a part of who you are, | 这种伪装就越变成了你的一部分 |
[16:12] | and then the harder it is to get back to that person you want to be. | 因此要变回你想成为的人也就越难 |
[16:17] | See, that’s the thing… | 问题就出在这 |
[16:18] | I never intended to be Amanda again. | 我从来都不想做回阿曼达 |
[16:21] | There was nothing left there. | 我的心中毫无留恋 |
[16:22] | I was gonna clear my father’s name and disappear, | 我原本准备洗清我爸的罪名然后消失 |
[16:27] | then leave Emily Thorne behind, | 把艾米莉·索恩抛之脑后 |
[16:29] | start over as someone new. | 换个身份重新开始 |
[16:32] | Well, don’t make me do that. | 别让我这么做 |
[16:34] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[16:36] | Imagine a world without Emily Thorne. | 想象一个没有艾米莉·索恩的世界 |
[16:48] | 诺兰 快来我家 | |
[16:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:53] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[16:55] | Emily Thorne’s work is never done. | 艾米莉·索恩的大事业永远做不完 |
[16:57] | But if ever it is, I’m around. | 要是哪天真做完了 我就在这里 |
[17:14] | Oh, no. Did I get the time wrong? | 不是吧 我记错时间了吗 |
[17:18] | We were just about wrap up, | 我们刚要把画包起来 |
[17:20] | but there are a few pieces still available. | 不过还有几幅没卖出去 |
[17:24] | Oh, we’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[17:25] | At the beach club earlier today. | 今天早些时候在海滩俱乐部 |
[17:27] | Yes. Natalie. | 没错 娜塔莉 |
[17:28] | You were the one… | 你就是 |
[17:29] | whose champagne you drank. | 被你喝了香槟的人 |
[17:32] | No, I was about to say who’s new to the area. | 我本来想说你是新来的 |
[17:35] | That, too. | 这也没错 |
[17:37] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[17:38] | Yes. | 请便 |
[17:45] | You see anything you like? | 有看中的吗 |
[17:50] | I’m not much into the Modern. | 我不太喜欢摩登艺术 |
[17:52] | I’m more of a fan of history… | 我更像是个历史爱好者 |
[17:55] | like the 16th-century French Court I witnessed at lunch. | 比如今天午餐时看到的16世纪法国宫廷 |
[17:59] | That wasn’t just any seat I took… | 我可不是随便选的座位 |
[18:02] | more like a Queen’s throne at the head of the table, | 那更像是长桌上女王的座位 |
[18:04] | surrounded by her pawns. | 被她的小兵们团团围绕 |
[18:06] | Well, that’s a fascinating theory. | 这个想法很精彩 |
[18:07] | Are you a professor? | 你是教授吗 |
[18:09] | More like an interested observer on a field trip. | 更像是实地考察里一个感兴趣的观察者 |
[18:15] | Not much of a turnout, not even from your friends. | 今天人不太多啊 你的朋友也没怎么来 |
[18:19] | And am I to believe that you persuaded them not to come? | 我是不是该认为 是你劝她们别来的呢 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:24] | That would mean that they’re either a very suggestible lot, | 这说明 要么她们非常容易被说服 |
[18:27] | or the Grayson name | 要么就是格雷森这个名字 |
[18:29] | no longer commands the same fear, | 已经无法唤起曾经的恐惧 |
[18:31] | and respect it once did. | 以及相应的尊重了 |
[18:37] | It’s not easy being Queen– | 做女王可不容易 |
[18:39] | I mean, if you believe your history. | 如果你相信那些历史的话 |
[18:43] | Good luck with the foundation. | 祝你的基金会好运 |
[18:57] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 我想着你会在这里 |
[18:59] | Well, it’s your lucky day, you know? | 今天可是你的大日子 |
[19:00] | I’m giving out door prizes. | 我是来送礼物的 |
[19:05] | I heard they’re giving you a medal tomorrow. | 我听说他们明天要给你颁发奖牌 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | They’re trying. | 他们是想这么做 |
[19:13] | Would you take it? | 换你你会接受吗 |
[19:15] | It’s not a problem that I’m likely to have. | 我遇不上这种问题 |
[19:17] | They don’t hand them out for the things I’ve done. | 他们可不会为我做过的事颁发奖牌 |
[19:19] | We’ve done the same things. | 我们做的是一样的事 |
[19:22] | We’ve covered up killings. | 我们都掩盖了谋杀 |
[19:24] | Yeah, but Conrad was unarmed. | 但康拉德当时手无寸铁 |
[19:26] | But he destroyed countless lives. | 可他残害了数不清的人 |
[19:27] | – Kate didn’t… – Stop it. | -凯特没有 -别说了 |
[19:28] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别这样对自己 |
[19:33] | I took someone’s life, David. | 我杀了人 大卫 |
[19:35] | Yeah, you know what else you did? | 你知道你还做了什么吗 |
[19:37] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你救了我女儿的命 |
[19:43] | I did that? | 是吗 |
[19:44] | You saved mine, too. | 你还救了我的命 |
[19:49] | Like it or not, you’re a hero. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你都是个英雄 |
[19:53] | Then why can’t I live with it? | 那我为什么接受不了呢 |
[19:58] | Why do I feel like a liar? | 我为什么会感觉像个骗子 |
[20:00] | Well, you are. You’re that, too. | 没错 你同时也是个骗子 |
[20:02] | It’s just that one thing has nothing with the other. | 但这两种身份并不矛盾 |
[20:06] | I wish I could believe that. | 要是我能这么相信就好了 |
[20:07] | I wish you could, too, because if you can’t, | 我希望你相信 因为你如果做不到 |
[20:09] | then something’s got to give. | 就必须放弃些什么 |
[20:19] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[20:22] | Emily’s going to use a technique | 艾米莉会用一种方法 |
[20:24] | to help you uncover the memory of the night your father died. | 帮你恢复你父亲死去那晚的记忆 |
[20:27] | And where did she learn this technique? | 而她是从哪学来的这种方法呢 |
[20:31] | Japan. | 日本 |
[20:33] | Trust me, it’s very effective…and safe. | 相信我 这非常有效 而且安全 |
[20:43] | The brain allows us to access trauma | 当我们再次感知到同样的情绪时 |
[20:45] | when we face the same emotions… | 大脑会唤起我们从前的记忆 |
[20:48] | fear and danger. | 比如恐惧和危险 |
[20:53] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[21:03] | Just focus on the blade. | 把注意力集中在刀上 |
[21:12] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[21:17] | Focus on your breathing… | 专注于你的呼吸 |
[21:21] | The blade… | 刀 |
[21:24] | the fear, the danger. | 恐惧 危险 |
[21:28] | Focus on that night. | 专注于那晚 |
[21:30] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[21:33] | What do you see, Louise? | 你看到了什么 路易丝 |
[21:36] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[21:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:41] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[21:44] | What did you do? What did you do?! | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[21:51] | Did you remember, Louise? | 你记得吗 路易丝 |
[21:57] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有做 |
[22:02] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有做 |
[22:10] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:11] | Well, you didn’t return my calls, | 你没回我电话 |
[22:12] | so I thought I’d come by, make sure you’re okay. | 所以我想过来 看看你还好吗 |
[22:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:17] | Look, Jack, I know it’s hard keeping all of this to yourself, | 杰克 我知道自己承担所有事情很难 |
[22:19] | especially when the whole world is insisting | 特别是整个世界都坚持 |
[22:21] | that you tell a story that’s not… | 要你说出一个… |
[22:23] | I’m not losing sleep | 我失眠不是因为 |
[22:24] | over what the rest of the world thinks about me. | 担心世人会怎么看我 |
[22:27] | I killed an FBI agent… a bad one, | 我杀了个联调局探员 她是黑警 |
[22:29] | but still and we lied about it. | 但我们始终对此撒了谎 |
[22:30] | We conspired to hide her body, | 我们合力隐藏了她的尸体 |
[22:31] | and now every time I’m asked about it, | 现在每当我被问起此事 |
[22:34] | I-I go through it all over again. | 我都要再经历一遍 |
[22:36] | They will stop… eventually. | 这些最终都会停止的 |
[22:38] | Yes, but I still have to live with what I’ve done. | 对 但我还是要承担我所做的一切 |
[22:42] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来干什么 |
[22:44] | I told you I was worried. | 我跟你说了我担心 |
[22:45] | About me? | 担心我吗 |
[22:46] | Or that I might, might blow a fuse | 还是担心我说漏嘴 |
[22:48] | and tell one of those camera crews everything I’ve done? | 告诉记者我做了什么 |
[22:50] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[22:51] | I’m running late. | 我要迟到了 |
[22:53] | Can’t keep the Mayor waiting. | 不能让市长等 |
[22:55] | Apparently, he hates that. | 很明显 他讨厌等人 |
[23:04] | – Nolan. – Sasha. Kiersten. | -诺兰 -萨莎 绮尔斯腾 |
[23:08] | Hamptons hellions. | 汉普顿的惹事鬼 |
[23:09] | Behave yourself. | 规矩点 |
[23:12] | Hey, man of the hour. | 今天的主角啊 |
[23:14] | Yeah. Great party. | 派对真不错 |
[23:15] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[23:16] | Well, very dashing for a future ex-son-in-law. | 看我未来的前女婿多精神 |
[23:21] | Where’s the blushing bride? | 娇羞的新娘在哪儿呢 |
[23:23] | You southern women won’t be rushed. | 南方女人可急不得 |
[23:25] | She’ll be down any moment. | 她马上就下来 |
[23:26] | Well, when she does grace us, | 她下来了告诉我们 |
[23:28] | I want to make sure that Louise says hello to Judge Miller, | 我想让路易丝和米勒法官打个招呼 |
[23:30] | A dear family friend. | 他是我们家的好友 |
[23:31] | Judge Miller. | 米勒法官 |
[23:33] | Your reputation precedes you, sir. | 久仰大名 先生 |
[23:35] | I would say it’s a pleasure, | 我本想说很荣幸见到你们 |
[23:36] | but my mother taught me not to lie. | 但我妈教我不能撒谎 |
[23:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪了 |
[23:43] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[23:43] | You should take a gander at the ice-sculpture garden. | 你该去冰雕花园逛逛 |
[23:45] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种花园 |
[23:47] | Sounds decadent. | 听起来很有艺术感 |
[23:49] | I believe I will. | 我想我会的 |
[23:53] | Mom, are we sure about this? | 妈 确定要这么做吗 |
[23:55] | Louise has been through quite a bit. | 路易丝已经经历很多了 |
[23:56] | There’s no guarantee this won’t… | 我们不能保证这不会 |
[23:56] | She’s my daughter, Lyman. | 她是我女儿 莱蒙 |
[23:59] | Louise won’t get hurt as long as she behaves | 只要路易丝听话 继续让我当监护人 |
[24:01] | and signs the conservatorship back over to me. | 她就不会有事 |
[24:03] | Okay, well, if this ship goes down, | 好 如果这招不成 |
[24:04] | I want you to tell me first. | 我希望你能先告诉我 |
[24:06] | I’ll need to find alternate financing. | 我得另找财团支持 |
[24:08] | You’ll get your funding, son. Trust me. | 你会拿到你的资金的 儿子 相信我 |
[24:12] | This is gonna be a runaway bride of biblical proportions. | 这会是个典型的落跑新娘的故事 |
[24:18] | Officers Ben Hunter and Jack Porter, | 本·亨特和杰克·波特警官 |
[24:21] | for brave actions in the line of duty, | 为你们在执行任务时的英勇行为 |
[24:24] | we salute you. | 我们向你们致敬 |
[24:30] | How does it feel to be a local hero, Officer Porter? | 成为一个地方的英雄感觉如何 波特警官 |
[24:34] | Ask my partner. | 问我的搭档吧 |
[24:34] | I was just sitting shotgun to the best cop in town. | 我只是镇上最佳警官的副手 |
[24:37] | See? Was that so hard, Porter? | 看 这难吗 波特 |
[24:40] | Well, the hard part’s next. | 难的在后面呢 |
[24:42] | I need to talk to you after the ceremony. | 典礼之后我得和你谈谈 |
[24:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | Louise has gone “Bye-bye, bridey,” but she left a note. | 路易丝跑了 但她留了张字条 |
[24:54] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | “I did it. I’m sorry. | “是我做的 对不起 |
[24:59] | I can’t ruin your life, too. Louise.” | 我不能也毁了你的生活 路易丝” |
[25:01] | She must have lied about what she remembered. | 她肯定是撒谎了 |
[25:03] | She couldn’t face me or anyone. | 她不能面对我或是任何人 |
[25:05] | Well, she just admitted to killing someone. | 她刚承认杀了人 |
[25:06] | Maybe she turned herself in. | 或许她去自首了 |
[25:07] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:09] | She’s out in the boonies, not near any police station. | 她在郊区 离任何警局都不近 |
[25:13] | I know exactly where this is. | 我知道这地方 |
[25:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:16] | No, Nolan, you can’t leave. | 不 诺兰 你不能走 |
[25:17] | You have hundreds of guests here | 这里还有上百个客人 |
[25:18] | and a very suspicious mother-in-law. | 还有个非常多疑的丈母娘 |
[25:20] | I need to talk to Louise. | 我得去和路易丝谈谈 |
[25:22] | And I will get you that chance, I promise, | 我会帮你找到机会的 我保证 |
[25:23] | But you have to prepare yourself for what she has to say. | 但你得对她说的话有心理准备 |
[25:28] | When you find her, give her this. | 你找到她后 给她这个 |
[25:31] | She’ll come back. | 她会回来的 |
[25:37] | Ms. Waters. | 沃特斯小姐 |
[25:38] | New to town and already someone’s plus-one. | 初来乍到就已经成人家的女伴了啊 |
[25:40] | Such a warm and embracing community. | 这可是个温暖和谐的社区 |
[25:42] | I’m so relieved you’re all okay. | 你们都没事我就放心了 |
[25:44] | I was afraid a pack of wild animals had gotten to you, | 我还以为一群野兽把你们都吃了呢 |
[25:46] | considering your no-shows last night. | 所以昨晚才都没出现 |
[25:48] | Uh, Victoria, I am so sorry. | 维多利亚 我很抱歉 |
[25:50] | – Victoria, Bobby had a terrible stomach bug. – Oh, no. I understand. | -维多利亚 波比突然肚子疼 -我理解 |
[25:54] | Heather… after I supported you | 海瑟 鉴于我去年夏天 |
[25:56] | through your husband’s dalliance with that pool boy last summer, | 帮你处理了你丈夫和那个可怜男孩的韵事 |
[25:59] | I thought there might be a good reason | 我想你昨晚缺席 |
[26:01] | for your absence last night. | 肯定有什么不得已的理由吧 |
[26:02] | – Excuse me. – No, please stay. | -不好意思 -不 请留步 |
[26:06] | Oh, that was indiscreet. | 那真是太不小心了 |
[26:10] | The point I was trying to make is this… | 我想说的是… |
[26:13] | a friend is like a business. | 交朋友就像做生意 |
[26:17] | Investing in the wrong one always proves costly. | 在错误的人身上投资往往会血本无归 |
[26:20] | And like Heather, I’m sure that you would all | 正如海瑟一样 我相信你们 |
[26:23] | want me to keep your secrets secret. | 都希望我能保守你们的秘密 |
[26:26] | For example, suppose one of my dear friends’ husbands | 比如说 假如我一位好朋友的丈夫 |
[26:29] | was sleeping with someone else in this very circle | 跟这圈子里的另一位上了床 |
[26:33] | or that another was using a controlled white powder | 又或者有人在服用一些白色粉末状禁药 |
[26:37] | as a weight-loss supplement. | 来控制她的体重 |
[26:39] | But this real friend ensures that your indiscretions | 但真正的朋友会保证 |
[26:42] | remain confidential | 不会泄漏你们的轻率之举 |
[26:44] | in return for your support of the Daniel Grayson foundation. | 只希望你们能支持丹尼尔·格雷森基金会 |
[26:48] | So whatever you were planning on donating last night, double it. | 所以不管你们昨晚准备捐多少 翻个倍吧 |
[26:52] | Anything less would be unseemly, | 否则就太不合适了 |
[26:54] | don’t you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[27:09] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[27:10] | Anna Bishop, New York State office of Mental Health. | 安娜·毕夏普 纽约精神健康办公室的 |
[27:13] | I’m here to do a spot check of your facility. | 我来对你们医院进行抽查 |
[27:15] | Uh, I’d be happy to show you around. | 我很乐意带您去参观 |
[27:17] | And abandon the admission desk | 你打算就这么一走了之 |
[27:19] | at a secure psychiatric facility? | 让精神病院的前台空无一人吗 |
[27:21] | You just failed your first test. | 你这第一关就没通过 |
[27:23] | Read the protocol and buzz me in… not in that order. | 读完规章制度再叫我 不用急 |
[27:25] | And I’ll need an up-to-date patient list, please. | 我还需要一份在住病人名单 |
[27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Emily, what are you doing here?! | 艾米丽 你怎么来了 |
[27:37] | I’m bringing you back. | 我来接你回去 |
[27:39] | No. I will not ruin Nolan’s life. | 不 我不要毁了诺兰的生活 |
[27:42] | This is where I deserve to be. | 我就该待在这个地方 |
[27:44] | Claremont Psychiatric? | 克莱蒙精神病院吗 |
[27:46] | There are very few people who deserve to be here, | 有极少数人确实该待在这里 |
[27:48] | and you don’t even come close. | 但你还差得远呢 |
[27:50] | I lied to you, Emily. | 我骗了你 艾米丽 |
[27:52] | I lied to Nolan. | 我骗了诺兰 |
[27:54] | I killed my father. | 我杀了我父亲 |
[27:55] | You’re right on two out of three. | 你说对了前两点 |
[27:57] | If you told us the truth about what you remembered, | 如果你之前告诉我们你记得的事 |
[27:59] | we could’ve helped you. | 我们本可以帮你的 |
[28:01] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[28:02] | With some other magic trick you learned on mount Fuji? | 用你从富士山上学的魔术把戏吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:08] | With Nolan’s wedding gift. | 诺兰的结婚礼物 |
[28:15] | It’s the real police report from the night your father died. | 这是你父亲去世那天真正的警方报告 |
[28:19] | The one your brother showed you was forged. | 你哥哥给你看的那份是伪造的 |
[28:22] | You didn’t push him. | 你没有推他 |
[28:25] | Well, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:26] | I mean, h-how do you know this isn’t the forgery? | 你怎么知道这份不是伪造的 |
[28:28] | Because Nolan moved heaven and earth | 因为诺兰想尽了一切办法 |
[28:30] | to find the beat cop who responded | 找到了那个 |
[28:32] | to the scene of your father’s death. | 当时赶到你父亲死亡现场的巡警 |
[28:35] | But I don’t understand. | 可我不明白 |
[28:36] | I remembered seeing him fall. | 我记得看到他摔下去了 |
[28:38] | That doesn’t mean you pushed him. | 那也不代表是你推了他 |
[28:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[28:51] | I was trying to catch ahold of him. | 我当时想抓住他 |
[28:54] | You unlocked the memory. | 你解开了我的记忆 |
[28:55] | I just… wouldn’t let myself see it. | 我只是 蒙蔽了自己的眼睛 |
[29:00] | And my mother knew the truth this whole time? | 而我妈妈一直都知道真相吗 |
[29:03] | She had the judge bury the original report | 她让法官隐瞒了原本的报告 |
[29:05] | and create a false one to use against you. | 伪造了一份假的来对付你 |
[29:07] | How could Nolan have such faith in me | 诺兰为什么这么相信我 |
[29:08] | when I had no faith in myself? | 连我自己都不相信自己 |
[29:11] | ‘Cause that’s who Nolan is. | 因为这就是诺兰啊 |
[29:14] | Now, let’s get you back to your anxious husband. | 现在咱们带你回到你那焦急的丈夫身边吧 |
[29:18] | Well, I guess it’s true what they say… | 看来老话说得有道理 |
[29:21] | “Marry the man, marry his friends.” | “嫁一个人 也是嫁了他的朋友” |
[29:24] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:41] | Well bartender said he’d be right back, | 酒保说他马上会来 |
[29:42] | but last I saw, he was hitting on the peacock wrangler. | 但我刚才看他还在做孔雀牧马人酒呢 |
[29:49] | Daniel died a hero. | 丹尼尔是个英雄 |
[29:53] | Just wanted you to know that. | 我只是希望你知道 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry the rest of the world can’t. | 我很遗憾其他人都无法知道这点了 |
[29:58] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[30:00] | You’re the only person who has said that to me. | 只有你对我说过这句话 |
[30:05] | I heard you got a medal from the mayor today. | 听说市长今天给了你一枚金牌 |
[30:08] | I did, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:09] | And I left it, along with my badge and my gun, | 我把金牌 警徽 还有枪 |
[30:11] | on the chief’s desk. | 都放在警长桌上了 |
[30:12] | What, you quit? Why? | 你辞职了吗 为什么 |
[30:14] | Turns out being a cop just wasn’t the right thing for me. | 只是觉得当警察不适合我 |
[30:17] | Too many, uh… conflicts of interest. | 太多…利益冲突 |
[30:21] | I could’ve told you that. | 我本可以告诉你的 |
[30:28] | Well, I don’t think this guy’s coming back. | 我觉得这人不会回来了 |
[30:34] | Oh, um… | 我… |
[30:35] | It’s soda water with a twist. | 这只是加了柠檬的苏打水 |
[30:39] | I heard the good news. | 我听说了好消息 |
[30:42] | The whole thing terrifies me. | 这事让我非常害怕 |
[30:44] | I’d worry if it didn’t. | 不害怕才怪 |
[30:46] | But I’ve seen you with Carl. | 我见过你对卡尔的样子 |
[30:47] | You’re gonna be a natural. | 你一定能做个好妈妈 |
[30:50] | To your child. | 敬你的孩子 |
[30:52] | May he or she grow up in a less complicated world. | 希望你的孩子能生活在一个简单点的世界 |
[30:55] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[31:23] | Since you’re wondering, I’m here for the bride. | 不用疑惑了 我是来恭喜新娘的 |
[31:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:26] | I’ve been honoring our deal, David. | 我一直信守着诺言 大卫 |
[31:29] | Well, it’s a big party. | 来的人不少 |
[31:30] | I’m sure we can put a couple hundred people between us. | 我们完全可以不必碰面的 |
[31:36] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[31:40] | Had you walked in my shoes 20 years ago, | 二十年前 如果换做你是我 |
[31:44] | would you have done what I did to protect your child? | 你会为了保护孩子 做出跟我一样的事吗 |
[31:49] | Well, I already did, Victoria, | 我已经做了 维多利亚 |
[31:51] | when I had you tarnish Daniel’s name. | 我让你玷污了丹尼尔的名声 |
[31:56] | But you already knew the answer, didn’t you? | 其实你早就知道我的答案 对吧 |
[31:59] | Just wanted to hear me say it. | 只是想听我说一次而已 |
[32:03] | Maybe I needed to. | 也许我需要听到 |
[32:14] | What with New York being such a hub, | 纽约这么繁华 |
[32:16] | she could probably be anywhere by about now. | 她现在可能在任何地方 |
[32:18] | Next time, perhaps you’ll be a little bit more careful | 下次 劝你还是谨慎点 |
[32:20] | about meddling in family business, Mr. Ross. | 别随便掺和别人家的事 罗斯先生 |
[32:27] | Lou-lou! Oh, thank heavens, darling. | 路路 谢天谢地 亲爱的 |
[32:29] | We were all so worried! | 我们担心死了 |
[32:30] | Oh, cut the crap, mama. | 别假惺惺了 妈妈 |
[32:33] | I didn’t kill daddy… you did. | 爸爸不是我杀的 是你 |
[32:36] | You murdered him | 你杀了他 |
[32:37] | and tried to make me think it was my fault. | 还想让我以为是我干的 |
[32:42] | Well, now, darling, that’s a colorful story… | 亲爱的 这个有趣的故事 |
[32:45] | exactly the kind of tall tale you had a penchant for telling | 正是你在精神病院接受治疗前 |
[32:47] | back at the institution before they fixed your head. | 最喜欢跟人讲起的 |
[32:52] | It’s no tall tale. | 这不是故事 |
[32:54] | I know exactly what happened the night daddy died. | 我知道爸爸去世那晚到底发生了什么 |
[32:59] | I was in my bedroom, and I heard arguing. | 当时我在卧室里 听到了争吵声 |
[33:03] | Daddy found out you were cheating on him… | 爸爸发现你出轨了 |
[33:06] | …with Judge Miller. | 跟米勒法官 |
[33:10] | Ohh! Ohh! Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[33:12] | I reached for his hand. | 我本想拉住他 |
[33:15] | What did you do, huh? | 你做了什么 |
[33:16] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[33:20] | Y-you… | 你 |
[33:22] | You’ve been lying about it ever since. | 你此后就一直在撒谎 |
[33:24] | You drugged me and made me think I was crazy, | 你给我下药 让我以为自己疯了 |
[33:28] | All so you could retain control of my money. | 这样你才能控制我的财产 |
[33:32] | Yeah, well, who do you think the court is going to believe | 等警方的报告公之于众 |
[33:35] | when that police report is unsealed, hmm… | 你觉得法庭会相信谁呢 |
[33:38] | A pillar of the community | 我声名远播 人缘很好 |
[33:40] | or your own chronically medicated self? | 可你却在服用精神药物 |
[33:43] | Oh. Well, that depends. | 这可说不准 |
[33:46] | Which report are you referring to… | 你说的是哪份警方报告 |
[33:49] | Your forgery… | 是你伪造的呢 |
[33:51] | Or the original my husband found? | 还是我丈夫发现的这份原始报告 |
[34:00] | Lies. | 都是假的 |
[34:00] | Turns out the first officer on the scene | 最先赶到现场的那位警员 |
[34:02] | retired a while back, but, uh, he never forgot that night. | 前段时间退休了 但他从未忘记那晚的事 |
[34:07] | And he kept great records. | 而且他记录得非常详细 |
[34:08] | This is nothing but a lot of typical yankee hogwash and horsecrap. | 这分明是一派胡言 血口喷人 |
[34:11] | Oh, Judge Miller, that is a lovely cane. | 米勒法官 这手杖真不错 |
[34:14] | Antique? | 是古董吗 |
[34:16] | You mind if I take a closer look? | 能不能给我看看 |
[34:19] | I can see where we are not welcome here, Penelope. | 看来我们在这里并不受欢迎 佩内洛普 |
[34:24] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[34:33] | So, what now, Lou-lou? | 现在要怎样 路路 |
[34:35] | Go home, mother. | 回家去吧 妈妈 |
[34:39] | And if you dare step out of line once, | 你要是再敢耍花样 |
[34:43] | if you dare step out of the state of Georgia, | 再敢离开乔治亚州一步 |
[34:46] | There’s a bed waiting for you | 克莱蒙特精神病院 |
[34:47] | at Claremont psychiatric institute. | 有个床位随时等着你 |
[34:50] | Thanks for coming, mom. | 谢谢你过来 妈妈 |
[34:53] | Uh, apologies in advance… | 提前说句抱歉 |
[34:54] | I don’t think we’ll be making it down for thanksgiving. | 感恩节我们应该回不了家了 |
[35:17] | Remember we used to do this in our living room, | 你还记得我们以前经常在客厅跳舞吗 |
[35:19] | Harry nilsson playing? | 伴着哈利·尼尔森的歌 |
[35:20] | Me standing on your feet ’cause I couldn’t keep up, | 我总是站在你脚上 因为跟不上节奏 |
[35:23] | telling you to stop singing | 我还让你别唱了 |
[35:24] | ’cause you were no harry nilsson. | 因为你不是哈利·尼尔森 |
[35:27] | You were such a happy child, Amanda. | 你当时那么开心 阿曼达 |
[35:30] | I was. | 确实 |
[35:32] | That ended when I was 9. | 到我9岁时一切就结束了 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:36] | That’s why it’s time to start again. | 所以是时候重新开始了 |
[35:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:42] | I can’t just… be Amanda Clarke. | 我没法做回阿曼达·克拉克 |
[35:47] | Don’t be upset. | 请别难过 |
[35:48] | I only asked because I want you to be happy. | 我这样提议只是希望你幸福 |
[35:51] | That was the last time that I remembered you were. | 我最后记忆中的阿曼达就很幸福 |
[35:56] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[35:57] | I’ve got friends. | 我现在有很多朋友 |
[36:01] | I’ve got you. | 我还有你 |
[36:03] | Telling the whole world who I am | 公布我的真实身份 |
[36:05] | would just upend everyone’s lives. | 只会让大家的生活发生巨变 |
[36:08] | But I’m happy that you asked | 不过我很开心你提了 |
[36:10] | because I didn’t realize that I was happy until you did. | 因为这让我意识到自己现在其实很幸福 |
[36:16] | Now we just need to stay out of the tabloids. | 现在我们只要躲着点那些小报就好 |
[36:17] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[36:18] | Well, you know, it only takes one guy to change all that. | 只需要一个人就可以改变这一切 |
[36:28] | So then I said… | 于是我说… |
[36:29] | Lyman. | 莱蒙 |
[36:30] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[36:32] | I feel terrible, Louise. | 我觉得很难受 路易丝 |
[36:33] | I-I want you to… to know I-I was not aware | 我希望你知道 对于母亲的欺诈行为 |
[36:36] | of the full extent of mother’s deceit. | 我毫不知情 |
[36:37] | Now, you must believe me. | 现在 你必须要相信我 |
[36:39] | Must she? | 必须吗 |
[36:40] | You think I don’t know what you’re after? | 你以为我不知道你是为了什么吗 |
[36:42] | You know, you’ve always been mama’s boy, | 你一直都是妈妈的好儿子 |
[36:44] | so maybe this will be good for you… | 所以这也许会对你有好处 |
[36:46] | I am cutting you and your campaign | 我不会再给你和你的竞选 |
[36:49] | off from my money. | 投一分钱 |
[36:52] | Party’s over, Lyman. | 派对结束了 莱蒙 |
[36:56] | And I believe she means that | 我相信她的意思是 |
[36:57] | both literally and… metaphorically. | 一语双关 |
[37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:06] | I can’t believe your guy never came back. | 真不敢相信你们从没回来过 |
[37:08] | Screw him. | 去他的吧 |
[37:10] | You’ve got a knack. | 你挺有本事的 |
[37:12] | I don’t want to be forward, | 我不想显得太直接 |
[37:13] | but I need someone | 但我下周真的需要 |
[37:15] | for the Feldman bar mitzvah next weekend. | 有人来费尔德曼的成人礼帮忙 |
[37:18] | Are you free? | 你有空吗 |
[37:21] | 本·亨特 你辞职了吗 哥们儿 我们是搭档 跟我谈谈 | |
[37:26] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[37:28] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:07] | Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot earlier? | 也许我们之前认识的方式不太对 |
[38:13] | Well, don’t go backpedaling now, Natalie. | 可别现在反悔啊 娜塔莉 |
[38:15] | I was just beginning to admire your boldness. | 我才刚开始欣赏你的冒失呢 |
[38:17] | That was a very impressive display earlier, | 你之前的表演真是太精彩了 |
[38:21] | how you managed to monetize secrets. | 你那变秘密为财富的手段 |
[38:24] | I imagine your foundation is flush. | 我想你的基金会将有大把资金涌入了 |
[38:26] | It’s on its way. | 已经在路上了 |
[38:27] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[38:28] | there are still plenty of secrets out there. | 外面扔有很多秘密等待着被挖掘 |
[38:30] | Everyone has them. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[38:31] | And sooner or later, I may even learn yours. | 有一天 我也许会得知你的秘密 |
[38:36] | Oh, I suspect it will be sooner. | 我想会很快的 |
[38:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:47] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 |
[38:48] | My apologies for the late call, | 很抱歉这么晚给您打电话 |
[38:50] | but I’m afraid there’s been a death in the family. | 但恐怕您家中有人去世了 |
[38:56] | You’re going to be very happy. | 你会非常高兴的 |
[39:02] | I’m not losing sleep | 我失眠不是因为 |
[39:03] | over what the rest of the world thinks about me. | 担心世人怎么看我 |
[39:06] | I killed an FBI agent… a bad one, | 我杀了个联调局探员 她是黑警 |
[39:08] | but still and we lied about it. | 但我们始终对此撒了谎 |
[39:10] | We conspired to hide her body, | 我们合力隐藏了她的尸体 |
[39:11] | and now every time I’m asked about it… | 现在每当我被问起此事 |
[39:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:15] | The smoking gun you asked for. | 你要找的确凿的证据 |
[39:17] | I asked for evidence on Emily. | 我要的是艾米莉的犯罪证据 |
[39:19] | You told me to cast a wider net. | 是你让我把网放大的 |
[39:22] | They’re in on this thing together. | 这件事是他们俩合谋的 |
[39:24] | Has the plan changed? | 计划有变吗 |
[39:25] | Use this to take them both out. | 用这个把他们二人一起扳倒 |
[39:27] | I don’t see a problem here. | 我不认为这有什么问题 |
[39:55] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[39:58] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真意外 |
[40:00] | Yeah, to me, too. | 我自己也没想到 |
[40:02] | They didn’t stop you at the gate? | 没人在门口拦住你吗 |
[40:04] | Man, I really need to get a gate. | 我真该找个门卫了 |
[40:08] | Is this a bad time? | 我来得不是时候吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 不会 |
[40:13] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:16] | So… | 那么 |
[40:17] | So… | 那么 |
[40:19] | So, you want to hear about that time that I worked undercover? | 你想听我做卧底的那些事了吗 |
[40:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |