时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I know about you and Ben. | 我知道你和本的事了 |
[00:02] | I have one certainty in my life. | 有一件事都是确定的 |
[00:04] | And that is how I feel about you. | 那就是我对你的感情 |
[00:05] | I can’t, Jack. I’m sorry. | 我不能 杰克 对不起 |
[00:07] | If you’re gonna keep coming at me, | 如果你还想咬着我不放 |
[00:08] | you’re gonna have to be a hell of a lot smarter. | 你可得学聪明不止一点点啊 |
[00:10] | I will find your weak spot. | 我会找到你的弱点的 |
[00:12] | Are you looking for my ex-wife? | 你在找我的前妻吗 |
[00:13] | I found her. | 我已经找到她了 |
[00:14] | And if you don’t do as I ask, | 如果你不按照我说的去做 |
[00:15] | I could let another person know who wants to find her | 我可能会让别人知道 还有人在找她 |
[00:18] | for a completely different reason. | 目的和你截然相反 |
[00:20] | The remainder of Edward Grayson’s estate | 爱德华·格雷森剩下的遗产 |
[00:22] | is being left to his wife. | 将由他的妻子继承 |
[00:23] | So sorry I’m late. | 真不好意思我迟到了 |
[00:24] | Teddy and I were married four months ago. | 特迪和我四个月前结婚了 |
[00:26] | This will is fraudulent. | 这个遗嘱是伪造的 |
[00:28] | What’s your plan for that ketch? | 这艘双桅船你打算怎么处理 |
[00:30] | How about you buy me a drink… | 要不你请我喝杯酒吧 |
[00:31] | and it’s yours? | 然后它就是你的了 |
[00:32] | Your campaign is sinking. | 你的竞选活动正搁浅呢 |
[00:34] | I always find a way to come out on top. | 我总是能找到办法赢得最后的胜利 |
[00:36] | I understand how it feels | 我知道被夺走属于自己的财产 |
[00:37] | to be screwed out of an inheritance. | 是什么样的滋味 |
[00:38] | I need a lawyer, | 我需要的是律师 |
[00:39] | not an opportunist. | 不是投机分子 |
[00:41] | Well, it’s a good thing for you that I’m both. | 你该感到开心 因为我两者都是 |
[00:47] | What the hell was that in there? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[00:48] | One sour look from the judge, and you flee?! | 法官瞪了你一眼 你就逃了 |
[00:50] | You told me that you were a pit bull, | 你跟我说你是斗牛犬 |
[00:52] | but you neglected to mention that you’ve been neutered. | 但没提到你被阉割了 |
[00:54] | Victoria, he said if all we had | 维多利亚 他说如果我们 |
[00:55] | were lies and conjecture, there’d be sanctions. | 只有谎言和推测的话 就会遭到惩处 |
[00:57] | Which is why I’ve not only lost my rightful inheritance, | 所以我不仅失去了所有合法的遗产 |
[00:59] | but all respect for you. | 还有对你的尊重 |
[01:01] | I still have a career to consider. | 我始终有份事业需要顾及 |
[01:02] | Oh, not in this part of the country you don’t. | 在这里你就不用考虑了 |
[01:04] | Go home, Mr. Ellis. | 回家吧 埃利斯先生 |
[01:06] | There is nothing left for you here… | 你在这里一无所有了 |
[01:08] | No campaign, no career, | 没有竞选 没有事业 |
[01:10] | not even that little sister of yours | 就连你的小妹妹 |
[01:12] | will give you the time of day. | 都不会花时间听你废话了 |
[01:17] | Where’s your toy attorney running off to? | 你的傀儡律师要去哪 |
[01:22] | You may have lost in there… | 你也许在里面输了 |
[01:23] | and remarkably quickly, I might add… | 我得说 输得也太快了 |
[01:25] | but no hard feelings. | 但是别难过 |
[01:27] | I was hoping to invite you to my shindig this weekend. | 我还希望这周末邀请你来参加我的舞会呢 |
[01:30] | You’re throwing the annual fourth of July party? | 你要举办年度国庆派对吗 |
[01:32] | It was a last-minute decision, | 这是最后一刻做出的决定 |
[01:34] | and the date was open so… | 我那天正好也有空 所以… |
[01:37] | Oh, this must be hard for you, | 你一定很难接受吧 |
[01:38] | Considering this party’s always been a Grayson tradition. | 毕竟这派对一直是格雷森家的传统 |
[01:40] | Well, it still is, | 现在依然是啊 |
[01:42] | considering that you’ll be using | 毕竟你会用偷来的 |
[01:43] | stolen Grayson money to throw it. | 格雷森家的钱来举办 |
[01:46] | Or maybe you found another suitor to swindle. | 还是你找到了另一个上钩的追求者 |
[01:48] | Should I check the obituaries? | 我该看看讣告吗 |
[01:51] | Victoria, look, | 维多利亚 你瞧 |
[01:53] | you gave it your best shot in court. | 你在法庭上已经倾尽全力了 |
[01:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[01:57] | You clearly don’t know me. | 显然你不了解我 |
[01:59] | Which is exactly why I want you to come tomorrow. | 所以我希望你明天能来 |
[02:21] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[02:22] | Depends on what “Her” you’re referring to. | 取决于你说的是哪个她 |
[02:25] | I have to hear through the grapevine | 我听到小道消息 |
[02:25] | that not only are you seeing a Grayson, | 你不仅在跟格雷森家的人约会 |
[02:27] | but you’re accepting gifts from her, too? | 还在接受她的礼物吗 |
[02:29] | What the hell, dad? | 搞什么 爸爸 |
[02:30] | No, I-I didn’t say anything | 我没跟你提起 |
[02:32] | ’cause there’s not really much to say. | 是因为没什么可说的 |
[02:33] | Natalie and I had drinks a couple of times… | 娜塔莉和我喝了几次酒 |
[02:35] | Dinner tonight, and that’s about it. | 今晚要共进晚餐 基本就这样 |
[02:38] | If it helps you at all, uh, she despises Victoria. | 她很讨厌维多利亚 这可能会让你好受点 |
[02:41] | Still a Grayson. | 她还是格雷森家的人 |
[02:42] | She’s a Grayson, but only in name. | 没错 但只是名义上的 |
[02:44] | Hey, trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:45] | I’ve been through 20 years of hell. | 我经历了二十年地狱般的日子 |
[02:47] | All I want’s a quiet life | 我只想要宁静的生活 |
[02:49] | where I drift around, | 开船四处转转 |
[02:50] | Catch up with my… | 跟我非常有… |
[02:52] | very protective daughter. | 保护欲的女儿叙叙旧 |
[02:53] | And that’s what I want, too, | 我也想那样 |
[02:54] | but, dad, we have to look out for each other. | 但是爸爸 我们得照顾对方 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | From here on out, no secrets. | 从现在开始 不再有秘密 |
[03:02] | Including who I’m dating and who you are. | 包括我在跟谁约会 和你的身份 |
[03:05] | David, that alternator is in worse shape than we thought. | 大卫 那个交流发电机比我们想的还烂 |
[03:10] | Oh, yeah, well, of course it is. I’ll see to it. | 当然 我去处理一下 |
[03:12] | All right, just don’t remove it. | 好 别搬动它 |
[03:13] | I think it’s holding the hull together. | 我觉得是它在支撑船体 |
[03:18] | I like the scruff. | 我喜欢你穿便装的样子 |
[03:21] | One of the perks of early retirement? | 这是提前退休的一个好处吗 |
[03:30] | My dad mention this to you? | 我爸跟你提了这事吗 |
[03:32] | Let me guess… you don’t approve. | 让我猜猜 你不同意 |
[03:34] | He barely knows her. | 他对她几乎一无所知 |
[03:36] | I thought that’s what dating was for, | 我以为这就是约会的目的所在 |
[03:38] | to get to know someone. | 了解某个人 |
[03:40] | Isn’t that why you’re with Ben? | 难道这不是你跟本在一起的原因吗 |
[03:44] | God, Jack, | 天啊 杰克 |
[03:45] | I don’t want things to be like this between us. | 我不希望我们之间变成这样 |
[03:48] | How should they be, Emily? | 那应该怎样 艾米莉 |
[03:50] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[03:51] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:52] | He didn’t listen to a word I said. | 他根本不听我说的话 |
[03:53] | Better get down there. | 我最好快下去 |
[03:54] | Need your help! | 需要你的帮助 |
[03:55] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:58] | It’s good to see you back on a boat. | 看见你回到船上真好 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God! Yes! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[04:12] | Oh, don’t stop. | 别停 |
[04:13] | This is amazing, Nolan! | 这太棒了 诺兰 |
[04:16] | Easy, tiger… | 悠着点 小老虎 |
[04:17] | save some of that roar | 等到他们拿出 |
[04:18] | for when they break out the hot stones. | 热石头时再叫吧 |
[04:21] | So this is what it’s like to be married. | 结婚原来是这种感觉啊 |
[04:24] | Oh, I booked us a couples’ cooking class. | 我给我们预定了几堂烹饪课 |
[04:27] | Oh, fun! | 太好玩了 |
[04:30] | I remember when I was little | 我记得我小时候 |
[04:32] | and our maid taught Lyman and I | 我家女佣教莱蒙和我 |
[04:33] | how to make bread puddin’ with bourbon sauce. | 怎么用波旁酒汁做面包布丁 |
[04:37] | Lyman always had to be in charge of the bourbon. | 莱蒙总是必须要负责波旁酒 |
[04:39] | Mm, speaking of the devil’s advocate, | 说到这位魔鬼代言人 |
[04:42] | I heard something about him working for Victoria? | 听说他去为维多利亚工作了 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:46] | Lyman’s always been drawn to strong women. | 莱蒙总是会被强势的女人吸引 |
[04:49] | Sounds more like a moth drawn to a money flame. | 听起来更像是飞蛾被金钱火焰吸引 |
[04:52] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的 |
[04:55] | Lyman has some good in him. | 莱蒙内心是善良的 |
[04:57] | He just keeps it hidden away | 他只是总把那部分隐藏起来 |
[04:59] | like a squirrel with his acorns. | 就像是松鼠藏橡子一样 |
[05:01] | Mm, I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:02] | I’ve…got a sister from another mister in Ems. | 艾米就是我没有血缘关系的妹妹 |
[05:05] | And… | 而且 |
[05:06] | she’s done all sorts of crazy. | 她做了各种疯狂的事 |
[05:09] | And I still love her. | 我却依然爱她 |
[05:10] | Even if you don’t love her choice in beaus these days? | 即使你并不喜欢她最近选的情郎 |
[05:15] | What? You thought you were hiding that? | 怎么 你以为你能瞒得了我 |
[05:18] | What’s wrong with Ben? | 本怎么不好了 |
[05:19] | Nothing. | 没什么不好的 |
[05:21] | It’s just… when Emily moved on, | 只是当艾米莉放下过去 |
[05:24] | I thought she’d be moving towards Jack. | 我以为她会走向杰克 |
[05:28] | I think he did, too. | 我觉得他也是这么想的 |
[05:31] | God, Jack must be broken up. | 天呐 杰克一定伤透了心 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:33] | I mean, I saw him bartending at Mcginty’s the other night, | 我有天晚上看到他在麦肯迪家做酒保 |
[05:35] | and he was all smiles. | 他可是笑容满面的 |
[05:37] | Mcginty’s? | 麦肯迪家 |
[05:39] | When I offered him a job at the club, | 当初我请他来我的俱乐部 |
[05:40] | he turned me down flat. | 他直接就拒绝了 |
[05:43] | I thought that was because he was… | 我以为那是因为他… |
[05:45] | Reeling from heartbreak? Oh, honey. | 还在伤心 亲爱的 |
[05:48] | I know how much you hate being wrong, | 我知道你有多讨厌发现你自己是错的 |
[05:50] | but trust your friends. | 但是相信你的朋友们吧 |
[05:53] | If Emily likes the way this “Big Ben” turns her clock… | 如果艾米莉喜欢这个本的方式 |
[05:58] | I don’t know… he may be worth her time. | 那没准他是值得拥有的 |
[06:02] | You don’t believe I’ve located her? | 你不相信我找到她了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, well, all I’ve seen so far is a picture of my ex-wife | 我目前只看到一张我前妻的照片 |
[06:08] | that could have been photoshopped from 10 years ago. | 而且可能是10年前的照片PS而成的 |
[06:14] | Believe me now? | 现在相信了吗 |
[06:17] | April is an innocent in your war with Emily. | 阿普里尔在你跟艾米莉的战争中是无辜的 |
[06:19] | Yes, but you are not. | 对 但是你不是 |
[06:21] | Let me explain something about your new girlfriend — | 我来跟你说说你这个新女友的事吧 |
[06:24] | wherever she goes, she leaves pain in her wake, | 她走到哪 就把痛苦带到哪 |
[06:27] | and I know you don’t want April to fall victim to that, | 我知道你不想让阿普里尔也成为她的受害者 |
[06:29] | or you wouldn’t be here. | 否则你也不会来这里了 |
[06:31] | So, did you bring what I asked for? | 我要的东西带来了吗 |
[06:43] | Why go to these lengths when anyone who cares | 既然牵扯此事的人都知道了艾米丽·索恩 |
[06:44] | already knows that Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke? | 就是阿曼达·克拉克 为何还要多此一举 |
[06:47] | Oh, you mean the friends | 你是说那些维护着 |
[06:48] | who perpetuate her lies and cover-ups? | 她的谎言和假身份的朋友们 |
[06:51] | The world out there likes nothing more | 这世上的人 最爱的就是摧毁那些 |
[06:54] | than to destroy devils who pretend to be righteous angels. | 假装是正义天使的恶魔们 |
[06:58] | When they hear the whole story, she will be crucified. | 等他们听到完整的故事 她将受到严惩 |
[07:10] | Well done, Officer Hunter. | 做得好 亨特警官 |
[07:24] | Margaux fell right into our trap. | 玛尔戈正中我们的圈套 |
[07:26] | Ben’s glasses got the footage. | 本的眼镜录下了视频 |
[07:27] | Bottle of red, no visible label. | 红酒 没有显眼的标志 |
[07:30] | Bottle of white — try that. | 白葡萄酒 试试那个 |
[07:31] | Where the hell is this diner? | 这餐厅到底在哪 |
[07:33] | One bottle of pinot gris enhanced for your benefit. | 给你来瓶增强版灰比诺白葡萄酒 |
[07:45] | Wow. That’s incredible. | 真厉害 |
[07:47] | Try not to drool on the hologram. | 注意别把口水滴在全息图上 |
[07:49] | You get lost? | 你走丢了吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, well, feeding your lies to Margaux | 骗倒玛尔戈 |
[07:52] | took a little bit longer than expected. | 比我想象的要久一点 |
[07:53] | Mm, betrayal… | 背叛这种事 |
[07:55] | You always got to give yourself an extra 15 minutes. | 你总得给自己多准备个十五分钟 |
[07:57] | She didn’t suspect a thing. | 她完全没有怀疑 |
[07:59] | Your “Get smart” Shades. | 你的”聪明点”眼镜 |
[08:02] | They’re called Nolbans. | 这叫诺朋 |
[08:04] | That diner carries some unusual bottles of wine. | 这家餐厅有些很独特的酒 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Wow, this one’s from the Keuka Wine Trail. | 对 这瓶来自库克葡萄酒之路[纽约州酒乡] |
[08:09] | Most of these small wineries | 大部分这些小酒庄 |
[08:10] | don’t distribute outside the region, | 不向除此区域之外的城市销售 |
[08:11] | So I just cross-reference the vineyard with local diners | 所以我只要交叉查询这些酒庄 |
[08:14] | that have a beer-and-wine license. | 和当地有销售红酒啤酒资格证的餐厅 |
[08:18] | Voila — the ex-wife formerly known as April. | 啦啦 曾用名阿普里尔的前妻 |
[08:23] | Look, Margaux’s no amateur. | 听着 玛尔戈不是业余的 |
[08:24] | We have 10, maybe 12 hours before she figures out | 我们在她发现出生证是假的之前 |
[08:27] | the birth certificate’s a fake. | 只有10到12个小时 |
[08:28] | Yeah, and when she does, | 对 等她发现后 |
[08:29] | she tells this guy where April is. | 她会告诉这个人阿普里尔在哪 |
[08:33] | Wes Perkins. | 韦瑟·帕金斯 |
[08:37] | This is the chump she left you for? | 她就是为了他抛弃你的 |
[08:39] | Well, to be clear, she didn’t leave me for him. | 话得说清楚 她没有因为他而离开我 |
[08:41] | She left me and then hooked up with him a year later. | 她离开我一年后才跟他搞在了一起 |
[08:44] | But by the time she learned | 但当她发现 |
[08:45] | he had done time for aggravated assault, | 他曾因严重伤害罪而坐过牢后 |
[08:47] | she was too afraid to get out, so she ran. | 她太害怕了 所以她就跑了 |
[08:50] | Which is exactly why we need to get to her first. | 这就是为什么我们一定得先找到她 |
[08:52] | Look, I still think I should come with you. | 我还是觉得我该跟你一起去 |
[08:54] | No. No, I need to do this on my own. | 不 不 我需要一个人完成这事 |
[09:01] | Since when do you take no for an answer? | 从什么时候开始 别人说不你就答应了 |
[09:03] | When it’s not my mission, Nolan. | 从这不是我的任务开始 诺兰 |
[09:05] | When have we ever benefited | 我们把事情交给别人时 |
[09:06] | by letting someone else handle things, hmm? | 什么时候有过好处 |
[09:10] | And… if Ben has secrets, | 而且 如果本有秘密 |
[09:15] | isn’t it better to know what they are sooner | 不是应该尽早知道 |
[09:18] | As opposed to when it’s too late? | 而不是最后才知道吗 |
[09:25] | Why would Natalie Waters throw such an extravagant event? | 为什么娜塔莉·沃特斯要举办这么隆重的聚会 |
[09:28] | To make my life hell | 为了让我的生活沦为地狱 |
[09:29] | and to announce her arrival as a one-percenter. | 也为了宣布她作为一个继承者的到来 |
[09:31] | Well, she already did the former, | 她已经做到第一步了 |
[09:34] | and the latter seems unnecessary, | 而第二步看上去没什么必要啊 |
[09:35] | considering her recent acquisition. | 考虑到她最近的收购情况 |
[09:38] | she purchased an estate in Malibu, | 她在马里布买了一栋房子 |
[09:38] | 地契 洛杉矶区域 马里布城 | |
[09:40] | which may work in your favor. | 也许对你来说是好事 |
[09:42] | You could be rid of your enemy and your ex | 你可以将敌人和前男友 |
[09:44] | in one fell swoop. | 一石二鸟了 |
[09:46] | David has his daughter and his beloved beach house. | 大卫有他深爱的女儿和海滩房子在这 |
[09:49] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不会去 |
[09:51] | But if she’s leaving, what is it she wants from him? | 但如果她要走 她想从他身上获得什么 |
[09:55] | The only person who’s worth anything is Emily. | 唯一值点什么的人就只有艾米莉 |
[09:58] | Well, you ask me, she’s worthless… | 要我说 她一文不值 |
[10:01] | as, it turns out, are her friends. | 是她的朋友们成就了她 |
[10:03] | So I will take her down and those who enable her. | 所以我要搞垮她和那些帮她的人 |
[10:06] | I know you think I’m too emotional, but… | 我知道你觉得我太情绪化了 但是 |
[10:09] | It’s irrelevant. You’re like me, Margaux. | 这不重要 你跟我很像 玛尔戈 |
[10:13] | Once you have a target, | 一旦你有了目标 |
[10:14] | you will not rest until you hit it. | 在成功之前你绝不会退缩 |
[10:26] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:29] | Dada. | 爸比 |
[10:30] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[10:30] | Carl’s been asking for you all day. | 卡尔一整天都在闹着要找你 |
[10:33] | Aww, someone’s happy you’re here. | 看来有人很高兴你来了啊 |
[10:35] | Yeah, you must be, too. | 你一定也是 |
[10:36] | Got any, uh, big weekend plans for the 4th? | 国庆节的时候有什么周末计划吗 |
[10:40] | And if so, is it anything that can be changed? | 如果有 能不能改个时间 |
[10:44] | It’s Mcginty’s. | 是麦肯迪家 |
[10:45] | They… they want me now. | 他们…现在就想我过去 |
[10:47] | If I… if I miss another shift, I’m done there. | 如果我再翘班一次 那我就不用待了 |
[10:49] | Yeah, no… no problem, Jack. I completely understand. | 没问题 杰克 我完全能理解 |
[10:53] | Hey, I got to go, okay? I got to go, all right? | 我得走了 好吗 我得走了 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:00] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[11:04] | It’s okay, Carl. | 没事的 卡尔 |
[11:06] | Come on. Let’s go to the swings. | 走 我们去荡秋千 |
[11:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re okay, hon. | 没事 没事 没事的 宝贝 |
[11:17] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[11:21] | Lyman. | 莱蒙 |
[11:23] | Did someone die? | 有人死了吗 |
[11:25] | Oh, c-c-can’t a big brother just pop by to say hey? | 哥哥就不能突然到访跟你打个招呼吗 |
[11:28] | In most families, maybe, | 在大多数家庭里 也许吧 |
[11:30] | but the way you’ve treated me, | 但鉴于你以前对我的方式 |
[11:31] | I trust you as far as I can throw you. | 我信你信到想把你有多远扔多远 |
[11:33] | And we both know I inherited | 我们都知道我继承了 |
[11:35] | feeble aunt Faye’s upper-body strength. | 虚弱的法耶阿姨的上半身力量 |
[11:37] | So why are you here? | 你有什么事 |
[11:39] | We’re not kids anymore, Lyman. | 我们不再是孩子了 莱蒙 |
[11:40] | We don’t have to pretend to like each other. | 我们不需要再假装喜欢对方了 |
[11:42] | I’ve…I’ve been doing some soul-searching… | 我…我一直在自我反省 |
[11:46] | and I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[11:49] | I’ve cut so many ties, I feel like I might float away. | 我和很多人断绝了关系 觉得自己漂泊无依 |
[11:54] | You’re the only one I feel connected to anymore. | 你是唯一一个让我觉得有联系的人 |
[11:57] | Lyman… | 莱蒙 |
[11:57] | And I’ve spent all these many months | 我这几个月以来 |
[12:00] | making speeches to people I don’t know, | 都在对不认识的人做演讲 |
[12:02] | trying to get their support. | 试图得到他们的支持 |
[12:04] | And now I realize that my journey all this time | 现在我意识到了 所有这些 |
[12:06] | has been to get me to look into the eyes of the one person | 都是为了让我能直视某人的双眼 |
[12:08] | whose support I can’t do without. | 没有她的支持我就无法继续 |
[12:11] | I never pretended to like you, Lou. | 我从来没有假装喜欢你 路路 |
[12:14] | I never had to. | 我根本不必如此 |
[12:18] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[12:25] | I asked for navy-blue napkins, not midnight-blue. | 餐巾我要海蓝色而不是深蓝色 |
[12:27] | Has the silver been polished? | 银器都擦亮了吗 |
[12:29] | Where are the rest of the florals? | 其他的花都摆哪儿了 |
[12:31] | Well, don’t just stand there. Move. | 别光傻站在那儿 动起来啊 |
[12:33] | – Yes, ma’am. Okay, – I’m on it. | -好的 夫人 -我来搞定 |
[12:43] | Interviewing for a catering job? | 来应聘宴会承办的工作吗 |
[12:45] | Considering how you served me papers the other day, | 鉴于那天你给我递纸的方式 |
[12:47] | I think you’d be perfect to spoon out the hackleback. | 我认为你最适合的工作就是盛鲟鱼 |
[12:51] | That’s caviar, dear. | 那是一款鱼子酱 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | Oh, i know you’re trying to get a rise out of me, | 我知道你想让我恼羞成怒 |
[12:54] | but I’m here to make amends, Natalie. | 但我是来道歉的 娜塔莉 |
[12:57] | I see no reason why we can’t be civil. | 我们没理由不和平相处 |
[13:00] | So true. | 确实如此 |
[13:02] | I was just saying the same thing to your former paramour | 前几天晚上我和你前男友喝酒时 |
[13:05] | over drinks the other night. | 也说过同样的话 |
[13:07] | He is such sparkling company. | 他是个如此耀眼的男伴儿 |
[13:09] | Oh, but I imagine that sparkle will turn to heartache | 但我想那耀眼可能会变成心痛吧 |
[13:11] | once you leave town… possibly for Points West? | 等你离开这里…可能是去西边 |
[13:14] | Now, wherever would you get that idea? | 你这是从哪儿得到的消息 |
[13:17] | I’m thinking of putting down roots right here… | 我现在打算就在这里定居了 |
[13:20] | maybe even with David. | 甚至可能和大卫一起 |
[13:23] | He’s making me dinner tonight, | 今天晚上他要为我做晚餐 |
[13:24] | and I do love a man who knows his way around the kitchen. | 我非常喜欢能在厨房里大显身手的男人 |
[13:27] | Good indication of all sorts of talents. | 这显示出他是个全才 |
[13:30] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[13:33] | hiring office is just beyond the tennis courts. | 招聘处就在网球场那边 |
[13:59] | Emily, what the hell are you doing out here? | 艾米莉 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:01] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[14:02] | Look, I realize that you want to help. | 听着 我知道你想要帮忙 |
[14:03] | But if you can’t trust me, then I’m — | 但如果你信不过我 那我… |
[14:04] | What Margaux has set in motion is not to be taken lightly. | 玛尔戈的招数不能掉以轻心 |
[14:07] | People will get hurt. | 会有人受到伤害的 |
[14:08] | I’m not taking it lightly. | 我不会掉以轻心的 |
[14:09] | Look, I’m sure there are a lot of things | 听我说 我相信在很多方面 |
[14:11] | that you do better than me, but this… | 你都比我强 但是这种事情 |
[14:12] | this one thing, this twisted chess game with real stakes, | 这种事关利害又扭曲的博弈游戏 |
[14:15] | I am better at than you. | 我比你更擅长 |
[14:19] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[14:29] | That should do the trick. | 这样做应该有用 |
[14:31] | Story is airtight. | 故事无懈可击 |
[14:36] | The birth certificate’s a fake. | 出生证明是伪造的 |
[14:44] | You always knew there was a chance. | 你很清楚有可能会这样的 |
[14:45] | I assumed common sense would prevail. | 我曾认为常识能占上风 |
[14:48] | What is it about that girl | 那女孩儿到底有什么本事 |
[14:49] | that makes people act against their own best interests? | 能让人们不惜损害自己的最大利益 |
[15:02] | Get in touch with him. | 跟他联系 |
[15:04] | Reveal the location of the woman. | 把那个女人的地址告诉他 |
[15:08] | I don’t make empty threats. | 我从不做空头威胁 |
[15:15] | So, what happened? | 话说 是怎么回事 |
[15:17] | I mean…with April? How did it end? | 我是说你和阿普里尔 怎么结束的 |
[15:22] | I woke up one morning, and she was packing a suitcase. | 一天早上我醒来 她正在收拾行李 |
[15:25] | Just like that? No explanation? | 就那样吗 毫无解释吗 |
[15:27] | Well, she said we didn’t make a good team. | 她说我们俩人合不来 |
[15:32] | Apparently, I didn’t surprise her enough. | 显然 我不能给她足够的惊喜 |
[15:35] | Lame. | 借口真烂 |
[15:36] | Anyway, the next guy she met did not have that problem. | 无论如何 她下一个男人就没这种问题 |
[15:39] | Of course, in his case, | 当然 在他身上 |
[15:40] | she learned that surprising also meant dangerous. | 她学到了惊喜也可能意味着危险 |
[15:43] | which is when she came to me for help. | 于是她跑来向我求助 |
[15:45] | Must have been tough for you. | 你当时肯定挺为难的吧 |
[15:48] | Nah. It wasn’t, actually. | 没有 不算太为难 |
[15:52] | I-I hated her for what she did to me, | 我恨她对我所做的事 |
[15:55] | but, you know, it didn’t replace those other feelings. | 但这并不能盖过我对她其他的感情 |
[15:59] | You know, they… they never went away. | 那些情感永远不会消失 |
[16:02] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 是吗 |
[16:03] | No, I get it. | 不 我能懂 |
[16:05] | Aiden and I fought as much as we made up. | 我和艾登吵架的次数跟和好一样多 |
[16:09] | When I lost him, I… | 当我失去他的时候 |
[16:12] | …felt like I lost everything. | 我感觉像失去了一切 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:17] | How do you come back from something like that? | 发生了那种事 你是怎么恢复过来的 |
[16:19] | I don’t know if you ever do. | 我都不知道是否真的恢复过来了 |
[16:32] | Thank you again for dinner. | 再次感谢你的晚餐 |
[16:34] | Well, thank you for pretending to like it. | 感谢你假装很享受这顿晚餐 |
[16:37] | I swear, I think my meatloaf | 我发誓 我以前做的烤肉饼 |
[16:39] | used to be more meat and less loaf. | 肉更多而饼会少些 |
[16:42] | And you have all the time in the world to get it right. | 你有充裕的时间把它做好 |
[16:45] | And once this independence day soiree is over, I’ll help. | 等这个国庆派对一结束 我就来帮你 |
[16:49] | Yeah, about the soiree… | 对了 说到这个派对… |
[16:50] | Listen, these types of parties are not really my thing, so I… | 我实在不太喜欢这种派对 所以我 |
[16:53] | Oh, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[16:54] | No, no, no, you have to come. | 绝对不行 你必须来 |
[16:57] | Look, they’re not my thing either, | 其实我也不喜欢 |
[16:59] | but as silly as it sounds, | 虽然这么说很傻 |
[17:02] | it’s what Teddy wanted for me. | 但是特迪希望我如此 |
[17:06] | Please? | 求你了 |
[17:11] | Besides…you know what the best part | 再说了 你知道带女伴儿 |
[17:13] | about picking a girl up for a party is, don’t you? | 出席派对的最妙之处是什么吧 |
[17:17] | You get to be the one to bring her home. | 就是你可以把她带回家 |
[17:38] | Don’t worry. I don’t expect you to roll out the welcome mat. | 别担心 我没指望你会热烈欢迎我 |
[17:42] | No, you shouldn’t expect anything from me. | 你不应该对我有任何期待 |
[17:44] | Natalie Waters is using you. | 娜塔莉·沃特斯在利用你 |
[17:45] | Which translated means you’re afraid | 这话的意思其实是你害怕 |
[17:47] | that you’re not gonna see any of Edward’s money | 爱德华的遗产你一分钱都拿不到 |
[17:49] | and you want me to help try to get it back. | 所以想让我帮你夺回来吧 |
[17:53] | I know that I’m the last person you want to listen to, | 我知道你现在最不想听我说话 |
[17:56] | and believe me when I tell you | 相信我 |
[17:57] | that you are the last person I want to help. | 你也是我最不想帮助的人 |
[18:00] | But she’s our common enemy, | 但她是我们共同的敌人 |
[18:02] | and you can’t trust that woman. | 你不能相信那女人 |
[18:04] | That woman looked after a dying man | 那女人曾照顾过一位垂死之人 |
[18:06] | when his family turned their back on him, | 那时他的家人都对他不闻不问 |
[18:08] | at a time when his son was proven to be the monster | 那时事实证明他的儿子是个禽兽 |
[18:09] | which you tried to convince the world I was. | 而你却努力向世人证明我才是禽兽 |
[18:12] | So unless this is about something else…? | 所以除非是因为其他原因… |
[18:15] | Oh, if you think this is because I’m jealous, | 如果你认为我是出于嫉妒 |
[18:17] | then your ego is as warped as your judgment. | 那你的自信和你的判断力一样离谱 |
[18:21] | Natalie’s lying to you. She’s moving to California. | 娜塔莉在骗你 她要去加利福尼亚了 |
[18:24] | – I don’t think so. – No? | -她不会的 -不会吗 |
[18:27] | Then why did she buy an estate on the Pacific? | 那她为什么在太平洋地区买房子 |
[18:29] | As an investment? | 作为一项投资吧 |
[18:31] | How many houses did you own before karma caught up with you? | 你遭报应落破之前 手里有多少处房产 |
[18:36] | I was just trying to warn you. That’s all. | 我只是想来提醒你 仅此而已 |
[19:16] | Oh, my goodness! He’s just a bundle of joy! | 老天 他简直就是个开心果 |
[19:19] | He’s putting on a show. | 他就是在卖乖 |
[19:20] | What have we got here? | 看我们找到了什么 |
[19:21] | Nolan, I think that’s your wedding ring. | 诺兰 我觉得这是你的婚戒 |
[19:23] | I must have forgotten to put it back on | 肯定是我们按摩之后 |
[19:25] | after our massage. | 我忘了戴上 |
[19:26] | Well, that thing must be the wrong size | 看来这戒指的尺寸肯定有误 |
[19:28] | ’cause it keeps falling off. | 因为它总是掉下来 |
[19:30] | Oh, let’s go play. | 咱们去玩儿吧 |
[19:31] | Oh, I could just eat him up! | 我简直想把他含在嘴里 |
[19:33] | Seriously, pass the maple syrup. | 我说真的 把枫糖递给我 |
[19:36] | There. Do you like that one? | 给 你喜欢那个吗 |
[19:38] | It’s like you guys have been married for 10 years. | 感觉就像你们俩已经结婚十年了 |
[19:40] | Oh. Are we that boring already? | 我们已经那么无趣了吗 |
[19:43] | Wait… and is that why | 等下 这就是你接受所有人的 |
[19:44] | you keep taking everybody’s job offer but mine? | 工作邀请 却只拒绝我的原因吗 |
[19:47] | Or is that you’re afraid of running into Emily and Ben? | 还是说你害怕会遇到到艾米莉和本 |
[19:49] | – Because I… – This has nothing to do with her or Ben. | -因为我 -这跟她和本没关系 |
[19:52] | Whatever they have or don’t, I’m not worried about them. | 不管他们怎么样 我担心的不是他们 |
[19:55] | All right. Then it is me. | 好吧 那就是我咯 |
[19:58] | – I was right. – What? | -我说得没错 -什么 |
[19:59] | No, it… | 不… |
[20:01] | As if it wasn’t bad enough I pissed off every cop | 我之前把我们分局里 |
[20:03] | in my precinct by doing the honorable thing, | 每个警察都惹恼了还不够糟吗 |
[20:04] | now I’m pissing you off, too? | 现在连你也惹恼了 |
[20:05] | I don’t want a handout, Nolan. | 我不想要你的施舍 诺兰 |
[20:07] | No, I-I… | 不 我… |
[20:09] | Look, tables were turned, would you consider it charity | 局势已经变了 你觉得跟朋友共事 |
[20:12] | or an opportunity | 帮他一把 |
[20:14] | to work with a great friend and help him out? | 到底是施舍还是机会 |
[20:16] | I may have a way to sweeten the deal. | 我可能有办法让这个提议更诱人些 |
[20:19] | Nolan, we’ve got all those empty rooms at the club. | 诺兰 咱们的俱乐部里还有很多空房间 |
[20:22] | What if we turned one into a daycare center? | 要是把其中一间改成日托所怎么样 |
[20:24] | Ah… well, no, actually… | 不 其实… |
[20:25] | Actually, people have been asking for that. | 其实早就有人问起过了 |
[20:27] | I mean, I guess it’s preferable to leaving them with the help? | 我想帮他们一把也挺好 |
[20:30] | The only downside is they’re never gonna learn | 唯一美中不足的是他们永远学不会 |
[20:31] | how to make bread puddin’ with bourbon sauce. | 怎么用波旁沙司做面包布丁了 |
[20:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:36] | Listen, Jack… you can work when you want. | 杰克 你随时都能来上班 |
[20:40] | You can bring Carl with you. | 你可以把卡尔一起带来 |
[20:41] | We will keep an eye on Louise | 我们会看住路易丝 |
[20:43] | and make sure that she doesn’t eat him. | 以免她把他吃了 |
[20:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:46] | Or you can keep inhaling sawdust off the floor at Mcginty’s. | 或者你想回去继续在麦金迪家吃灰 |
[20:51] | Come on, Jack. What do you say? | 怎么样 杰克 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:55] | Well, I-I say… | 我觉得… |
[20:59] | that I can start tonight. | 我今晚就能开始工作 |
[21:15] | Ben? | 本 |
[21:18] | Hey, April. | 阿普里尔 |
[21:31] | How’s it look? | 看上去怎么样 |
[21:33] | Like you didn’t tell me everything. | 你好像没把一切都告诉我 |
[21:35] | If he did, you’d probably be as far away from him as possible. | 如果说了 你可能就会想离他越远越好了 |
[21:38] | From what I understand, you’ve been hiding | 据我所知 你一直在躲避 |
[21:40] | from an ex-con named wes Perkins. | 一个叫帕金斯的前科犯 |
[21:43] | Wow. Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[21:45] | I mean, please tell me that you’re not heading up | 请告诉我你没在搞什么 |
[21:47] | the witness protection program or anything. | 证人保护计划之类的东西 |
[21:48] | April, come on. | 阿普里尔 别这样 |
[21:49] | It’s Kim. | 叫我基姆 |
[21:50] | I had to ditch my life thanks to you. | 我不得不放弃我的人生 多亏了你 |
[21:53] | You? | 你 |
[21:55] | So what? You told her some things, just not everything? | 怎么 你只跟她说了一部分事情吗 |
[21:57] | See, this is why I wanted to come alone. | 所以我才想一个人来 |
[22:00] | Look, a few months after I took up with Wes, | 我跟韦瑟一起几个月后 |
[22:02] | I went to Ben one night to talk about him. | 某天晚上我去找本商量他的事 |
[22:05] | You went to the husband you left | 你去找你抛弃的丈夫 |
[22:07] | for advice about the guy you were sleeping with? | 寻求他对你枕边人的建议吗 |
[22:11] | We were best friends, Ben. | 我们曾经是挚友 本 |
[22:12] | And I didn’t come to you for help or for protection | 我不是去找你帮忙或保护我的 |
[22:15] | or because you were a cop… you knew that. | 也不是因为你是警察 你明明知道的 |
[22:17] | You told me how he fenced stolen goods | 你跟我说他在皇后区一家 |
[22:18] | out of a warehouse in Queens and that you were scared. | 仓库里圈藏赃物 你被吓坏了 |
[22:21] | I wasn’t gonna let that stand, and you knew it. | 你也应该知道我不会容许这种事 |
[22:22] | So I called in a raid. | 所以我派了一个突击小组 |
[22:23] | Which I sure as hell didn’t want. | 我根本不希望闹成那个样子 |
[22:26] | Because when the cops found squat, | 因为那些警察发现非法占地后 |
[22:27] | Wes knew that I was the one that talked, | 韦瑟就知道是我说出去的 |
[22:29] | and he was gonna make damn sure that that never happened again. | 他绝对会保证这种事不会再度发生 |
[22:31] | So I had to disappear, thanks to you. | 所以我不得不销声匿迹 多亏了你 |
[22:35] | He was trying to protect you. | 他只是想保护你 |
[22:37] | I didn’t ask him to. | 我没要求他保护我 |
[22:38] | By showing up, you did. | 你出现在我面前就是这个意思 |
[22:41] | Look, we’re running out of time. | 听着 我们没时间了 |
[22:42] | By now, Wes probably knows where you are, | 现在韦瑟可能知道你在哪了 |
[22:43] | and that is my fault, not Ben’s. | 而这是我的错 和本无关 |
[22:47] | You two are a perfect match. | 你们俩真是天生一对 |
[22:48] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[22:50] | You walk into my life after 10 years, | 十年后你又闯入了我的生活 |
[22:54] | try to upend it all over again? | 想再次搅得天翻地覆吗 |
[22:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[23:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:03] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[23:05] | You hate my dress? | 你讨厌我的裙子吗 |
[23:07] | No, the, uh, dress kills. | 不 裙子美极了 |
[23:09] | Absolutely not to your brother staying with us. | 你哥哥绝对不能留在我们这 |
[23:12] | He’s turned over a new leaf. | 他已经洗心革面了 |
[23:13] | Leaves change, politicians don’t. | 政客就没有”洗心革面”一说 |
[23:15] | Well, this one has. | 他就有 |
[23:18] | Look, Nolan. My daddy’s dead. | 诺兰 我爸爸死了 |
[23:22] | And in my eyes, so is my mama. | 在我眼里 我妈也死了 |
[23:24] | So Lyman wants to reconcile, then… | 所以如果莱蒙想和解 那么… |
[23:26] | Maybe I want that, too. | 说不定我也想那样 |
[23:31] | Besides, I…kind of already said yes. | 再说 我好像已经答应他了 |
[23:36] | Without asking me? | 都没跟我说一声吗 |
[23:38] | Lou, see, all I have tried to do is protect you. | 路路 我只想保护你 |
[23:42] | I mean, do you even know what it means to be in a… | 你懂不懂婚姻关系或者合作关系 |
[23:44] | in a marriage, in a partnership? | 到底有什么意义 |
[23:46] | Yes, I do. | 我懂 |
[23:48] | It means we both bring our baggage | 意思是从今以后咱们俩的 |
[23:50] | and our eccentricities into this union, | 负担和怪癖就此结合了 |
[23:52] | and it is our job to respect each other’s quirks… | 而我们应该尊重对方的怪癖 |
[23:55] | Among mine, being my family. | 融入我家 成为我的家人 |
[24:00] | And mine? | 那我的呢 |
[24:03] | How about the fact… | 那咱们就来说说吧 |
[24:06] | that you keep losing your wedding ring | 你总是把结婚戒指弄丢 |
[24:08] | and I find it all over the house | 我总能在家里某个角落里找到 |
[24:09] | and I return it back to you without once asking you | 而每次我都把它还给你 却从没问过你 |
[24:13] | why you keep taking it off? | 为什么老是要摘下来 |
[24:14] | Because I respect you enough not to ask. | 因为我尊重你 不多问 |
[24:18] | So why can’t you give me the same respect? | 所以你为什么不能给我同等的尊重呢 |
[24:20] | Well, memory serves, you’ve got a yacht | 没记错的话 你有一艘游艇 |
[24:23] | that Lyman can stay on… | 莱蒙可以住在那里 |
[24:24] | Well, unless the sea makes him as sick | 除非海景会让他很难受 |
[24:27] | as his presence makes me. | 就像他会让我很难受一样 |
[24:32] | Almost ready. | 快好了 |
[24:34] | You are a very patient man. | 你非常有耐心 |
[24:36] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[24:40] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[24:43] | David. | 大卫 |
[24:45] | It’s time you know the truth… I am a klutz. | 是时候告诉你真相了 其实我笨手笨脚的 |
[24:48] | Tripped on my stiletto, | 被自己的高跟鞋绊倒了 |
[24:49] | went right into the makeup table. | 直接摔到了梳妆台上 |
[24:51] | Teddy used to say it made me endearing. | 特迪经常说这让我很迷人 |
[24:53] | Really, all it does is make me bruise. | 真的吗 我觉得只能让我青一块紫一块的 |
[24:56] | Do you need some ice? | 你要冰块吗 |
[24:57] | Maybe some aspirin? There might be some in my purse. | 还是来点阿司匹林吧 我包里可能有 |
[25:08] | Find anything? | 找到了吗 |
[25:10] | Uh, sure did. | 找到了 |
[25:15] | Ah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | She said I’m thoughtless and controlling. | 她说我很自私 是个控制狂 |
[25:27] | You put a daycare center down the hall | 你在大厅里设了个日托所 |
[25:28] | so I can bring my kid to work. | 让我可以带着孩子来上班 |
[25:30] | That’s not thoughtless. | 这才不叫自私 |
[25:32] | What about controlling? | 那控制狂呢 |
[25:33] | ‘Cause now she’s mad at me. I’m mad at her. | 她现在很生我的气 我也很生她的气 |
[25:37] | This is still a fake marriage, right? | 这段婚姻还是假的吧 |
[25:39] | Uh, it’s tricky. | 这很复杂 |
[25:41] | Are you attracted to her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[25:43] | Jack, have you seen her? | 杰克 你没见过她吗 |
[25:44] | Everyone from Southampton to the South Pole | 从南汉普顿到南极的每个人都会 |
[25:47] | – is attracted… – Yes, but that doesn’t mean | -喜欢… -没错 但这不代表 |
[25:47] | that they should be married to her. | 他们都会娶她 |
[25:49] | And that brings me to the other thing. | 这就让我想到了另一件事 |
[25:50] | This ring… no one’s attracted to me when I wear it. | 这戒指 戴着它就没人会对我有兴趣了 |
[25:53] | Look, it’s clear to me that you want two different things, | 很明显你俩的追求不一样 |
[25:54] | which means you don’t know what you’re doing. | 也就是说你根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[25:56] | No. Jack, I don’t. | 对 杰克 我不知道 |
[25:59] | I mean, at least that’s the one constant in… | 至少 这是我所经历过的扭曲关系中 |
[26:02] | every twisted relationship I’ve ever had. | 一个恒定不变的事 |
[26:06] | Well, something to chew on. | 好好想想吧 |
[26:07] | Something to talk to your wife about. | 该对你妻子说些什么 |
[26:10] | But do yourself a favor… | 但帮你自己一个忙 |
[26:12] | figure it out over something other than gin. | 别在酒后去琢磨这些事 |
[26:21] | – Get a photo over here, please? – Over here. | -请看这边 -这边 |
[26:24] | Mr. Clarke, this way, please. Just one? Just one. Thank you. | 克拉克先生 这边请 就一张 谢谢 |
[26:28] | Uh, Natalie, David. | 娜塔莉 大卫 |
[26:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:32] | Ms. Waters, you’ve managed to throw the party of the summer… | 沃特斯女士 你已经承办了夏天的派对 |
[26:35] | …and with David Clarke on your arm no less. | 现在又有大卫·克拉克陪伴在身边 |
[26:37] | So, I’ll go find us some drinks. | 我去拿点东西喝 |
[26:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:39] | So, what’s it like to date him? | 跟他约会是什么感觉 |
[26:42] | Well, as we all know, he’s been through a lot. | 我们都知道 他之前经历了很多事 |
[26:44] | So it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. | 所以并不都是阳光和彩虹 |
[26:46] | Hmm, how do you mean? | 这话什么意思呢 |
[26:47] | You see flashes of this or that, and there are… | 你有时可以隐约看到些锋芒 而有些… |
[26:52] | there are moments when I hardly recognize him. | 有些时候 我几乎都认不出他来了 |
[26:56] | But then he’s back, and… | 不过他马上又会恢复正常 而且… |
[26:57] | Are you saying that you’re scared of him? | 你是说你害怕他吗 |
[26:59] | No. God, no. No, I would never say that. | 不 天呐 当然不 我永远不会那样说 |
[27:03] | Whatever it is he’s going through, | 不管他经历过什么样的事 |
[27:05] | I’m sure I can handle it. | 我确信自己可以应付 |
[27:08] | Enjoy the party. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[27:10] | Can we get a photo, please? | 能拍张照吗 |
[27:12] | Oh, that’s quite a portrait you’re painting. | 你塑造的形象可真不错 |
[27:14] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂里也有烦恼吗 |
[27:16] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. | 别担心我 我会没事的 |
[27:18] | Oh, I have no doubt. | 这点我相信 |
[27:25] | Well, look, sis, I don’t want to be the cause | 听着 妹妹 我不希望你们 |
[27:28] | of any, uh, strife. | 因为我而吵架 |
[27:30] | I can find another place to live. | 我可以找别的地方住 |
[27:31] | Lyman, no. You’re my family. | 莱蒙 不 你是我的家人 |
[27:35] | Well, in your case, family hasn’t always been so reliable. | 可对你来说 家人并不都那么可靠的 |
[27:37] | I mean, Nolan’s right about that. | 关于这一点 诺兰说得对 |
[27:39] | That’s just because he doesn’t know you like I do. | 那是因为他并不像我这样了解你 |
[27:42] | Remember when we were kids, how much I looked up to you? | 还记得我们小时候我有多么崇拜你吗 |
[27:47] | God, I used to follow you around so much | 天呐 我以前总是围着你转 |
[27:49] | it was like you had a second shadow. | 就好像是你的第二个影子一样 |
[27:51] | Well, now all I have | 现在就只剩下 |
[27:52] | is your husband’s eyes on the back of my neck. | 你丈夫在我背后盯着我的一举一动了 |
[27:55] | It’s best I respect his wishes. | 我还是遵从他的意愿吧 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I just wish he’d respect mine. | 是啊 希望他也能尊重我的意愿 |
[27:59] | Well, it’s your call, | 这都取决于你自己 |
[28:00] | but I-I-I say don’t let your old family sink your new one. | 不过 别因为你过去的家庭而影响了现在 |
[28:06] | See… | 看吧 |
[28:07] | Why can’t he just see this side of you? | 为什么他就看不到你的这一面呢 |
[28:29] | Hello, April. Been a long time. | 你好 阿普里尔 好久不见 |
[28:38] | The hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:40] | The last person you want to play with. | 你最不该招惹的人 |
[28:49] | Oh! Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[28:58] | Maybe second to last. | 我才是他最不该惹的吧 |
[29:08] | All right, Nolan. “Money where your mouth is” time. | 好了 诺兰 该拿出实际行动了 |
[29:11] | I’m clocking out, and I’m taking Carl to bay park | 我现在要下班带卡尔去海湾公园 |
[29:13] | to see the fireworks. | 看烟火表演了 |
[29:14] | Uh, and I insist you do. | 那你一定要去 |
[29:15] | Don’t you mean to say that, “I know that we discussed this, | 你不是该说”我知道我们讨论过这事 |
[29:18] | but I need you to stick around for another hour”? | 但我需要你再待一小时”吗 |
[29:20] | All right, first, that’s a terrible impression of me. | 好吧 首先 这样解读我可太糟了 |
[29:22] | And second of all, uh, we all have cause to celebrate. | 其次 我们都有庆祝的理由 |
[29:26] | Ems called… turns out she and Ben | 艾米打电话来了 原来她和本 |
[29:28] | have managed to thwart lady Lemarchal’s attempts | 成功阻止了勒马尔查尔女士 |
[29:31] | to rattle our collective cages. | 企图扰乱我们老巢的计划 |
[29:33] | Yes, punches were thrown. | 是的 有打斗 |
[29:35] | She took Ben with her? | 她让本和她一起做这件事吗 |
[29:38] | Aw, Jack, don’t worry about it. | 杰克 不要担心 |
[29:40] | I mean, their little road trip | 我是说 他们的这段旅行 |
[29:41] | was more…revenge than romance. | 更多的是复仇 而非浪漫 |
[29:44] | Yeah? Who got punched? | 是吗 那谁挨打了 |
[29:47] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[29:48] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 |
[29:49] | Anyways, look, I hope that Margaux realizes | 无论如何 我希望玛尔戈能意识到 |
[29:51] | it’s time to drop this vendetta. | 是时候放下这些宿怨了 |
[29:55] | I… it’s not her. | 她并不是这样的 |
[29:57] | It’s kind of becoming her. | 她在逐渐变成那样 |
[29:59] | Rule of the red sharpie — | 红色记号笔的特点就是 |
[30:01] | it’s hard to put that cap back on. | 打开了就再难盖上 |
[30:04] | But…well, that doesn’t concern you. | 不过… 那无需你来担心 |
[30:08] | Go check out the, uh, right kind of fireworks. | 快去看烟火表演吧 |
[30:14] | Enjoying yourself, Mr. Ellis? | 过得愉快吗 埃利斯先生 |
[30:16] | I am now. | 现在很愉快 |
[30:18] | And how about you? | 你怎么样 |
[30:19] | This isn’t exactly your holiday. | 这可不算是你们的节日[玛尔戈是法国人] |
[30:21] | Now, please don’t tell me | 拜托别告诉我 |
[30:22] | you’ve been using my retainer for one. | 你把我给你的订金用来度假了 |
[30:25] | The key to Nolan Ross’ house. | 诺兰·罗斯家的钥匙 |
[30:30] | Baby sis just wants her family. | 小妹妹只想跟家人在一起 |
[30:33] | And as for my wants… | 而我想要的是… |
[30:35] | Well, kudos for earning your sister’s trust. | 你赢回了妹妹对你的信任 真不错 |
[30:37] | Now finish earning mine, | 现在该赢回我的东西了 |
[30:39] | and you get the rest of your fee. | 然后你会拿到剩下的费用 |
[30:45] | Nolan Ross’ secrets are somewhere in that house. | 诺兰·罗斯的秘密就藏在那所房子里 |
[30:48] | Find them. And then find me. | 找出来 再带来见我 |
[31:00] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[31:04] | So, after he, uh — | 在他… |
[31:06] | he swung at me, I hid behind the counter. | 冲我打过来后 我躲在了柜台后面 |
[31:08] | I was scared for my life. | 我吓得要命 |
[31:09] | Luckily, I saw what was going on, | 幸运的是 我目睹了事发经过 |
[31:11] | and I was able to disarm and subdue the assailant. | 并过去制服了那个袭击者 |
[31:13] | What happens now? | 现在会怎么样 |
[31:14] | Well, the sheet says he’s got two strikes already. | 犯罪记录显示他已经犯过两次重罪 |
[31:17] | So this makes him a lifer. | 可以判他无期徒刑了 |
[31:19] | It means you’ve got nothing to worry about, ma’am. | 你以后就不用再担惊受怕了 女士 |
[31:22] | Take care. | 保重 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:40] | I don’t even know what to say. | 真不知道该说什么 |
[31:42] | I mean, I do. I do. | 我是说 我有话要说 |
[31:43] | Thank you both for coming to warn me | 谢谢你们俩来警告我 |
[31:47] | and for not leaving until it got through. | 而且一直陪我渡过难关 |
[31:49] | I know I can be… pretty stubborn sometimes. | 我知道自己…有时会很固执 |
[31:53] | Trust me, I’m the same. | 相信我 我跟你一样 |
[31:56] | Well, I guess he’s got a type. | 看来他就喜欢这种类型的 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. I just had to steal you away. | 抱歉 我必须把你偷走 |
[32:18] | The fireworks are starting soon. | 烟火表演马上就开始了 |
[32:20] | Oh, I think we can make a much better show. | 我想我们可以来一场更精彩的表演 |
[32:31] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[32:32] | You monster! Get your hands off of me! | 你这个禽兽 把你的脏手拿开 |
[32:38] | You’re setting me up. | 你要陷害我 |
[32:39] | No one will ever believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[32:41] | Which is why I informed the reporter earlier | 所以我事先给那个记者漏了口风 |
[32:44] | that you’re a deeply disturbed man… | 说你其实有很深的困扰 |
[32:46] | I just thought I could handle it. | 我还以为我可以应付 |
[32:48] | David, no! You’re hurting me! | 大卫 不要 你弄疼我了 |
[32:51] | You gonna destroy Conrad’s watch, too? | 你也会毁了康拉德的手表吗 |
[32:55] | “To Bunny, eternally yours… Conrad.” | “献给兔女郎 永远爱你的康拉德” |
[32:59] | I recognized it in your purse. | 我在你手袋里发现了这个 |
[33:01] | See, I had a secretary once who had the exact same watch. | 知道吗 我以前有个秘书也有块一样的手表 |
[33:03] | Lydia Davis was a vile whore. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯就是个卑鄙的婊子 |
[33:07] | Conrad Grayson loved me. | 康拉德·格雷森爱的是我 |
[33:10] | He promised me everything when he died. | 他承诺死后把一切都留给我 |
[33:12] | You aren’t the first girl that he seduced with his estate, | 你并不是他用财产引诱的第一个女孩 |
[33:15] | but you might be the most deluded and ambitious. | 但你可能是受骗最深且最有野心的一个 |
[33:17] | You didn’t get Conrad’s money, | 你没得到康拉德的钱 |
[33:18] | So you went after his dying father? | 所以就找上了他那将死的父亲 |
[33:20] | And the bastard was intent on leaving Victoria everything. | 那混蛋准备把一切都留给维多利亚 |
[33:24] | I starved him until he had no choice | 我饿着他 让他别无选择 |
[33:26] | but to pick up the damn pen and sign the new will. | 只能拿起笔签了新的遗嘱 |
[33:30] | So why come after me? | 那为什么要对付我 |
[33:32] | Aww, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | Conrad always wanted me to live like a Grayson, | 康拉德一直希望我活得像格雷森家的人 |
[33:38] | and that’s not just about the money. | 这不只是财富方面 |
[33:40] | It’s about the power… | 更关乎权力 |
[33:42] | The power to make people believe anything you want. | 能让人相信你说什么就是什么的权力 |
[33:47] | Ruining you was among his greatest accomplishments. | 毁掉你是他最伟大的成就之一 |
[33:49] | So you want the world to hate me. | 你想让全世界都憎恨我 |
[33:51] | Conrad did. | 是康拉德希望如此 |
[33:52] | Maybe he’ll rest better | 若他知道我完成了他的未竟之事 |
[33:54] | knowing that I’ve finished what he started. | 也许会长眠得更加安心 |
[33:56] | Or alternatively, | 又或者 |
[33:58] | when you eventually see him in hell, | 等你在地狱见到他 |
[33:59] | maybe you can tell him yourself. | 也许你可以亲口告诉他 |
[34:01] | Victoria. Get out of here. | 维多利亚 滚出去 |
[34:03] | Oh, I have nowhere to go until monday’s court hearing. | 周一听证会之前我可无处可去呢 |
[34:06] | Or… | 或者 |
[34:09] | I starved him until he had no choice… | 我饿着他 让他别无选择 |
[34:12] | …You could simply sign everything over to me. | 你可以直接签字把一切转让给我 |
[34:15] | That way, I retain my rightful inheritance, | 那样的话 我继续留着我的合法财产 |
[34:17] | and you won’t have to go to prison. | 而你也不用进监狱了 |
[34:19] | Oh, and, Bunny, | 还有 兔女郎 |
[34:21] | If you’re planning on staying in town, | 要是你还想生活在这镇上 |
[34:23] | don’t worry about money. | 不用担心钱的问题 |
[34:25] | I hear the beach club is hiring. | 我听说海滩俱乐部在招人呢 |
[34:37] | My, oh, my, the things these people have done, | 我的天 这些人以阿曼达·克拉克之名 |
[34:40] | all in the name of this Amanda Clarke. | 做的这些事啊 |
[34:43] | Call me when you get this. | 收到留言给我电话 |
[34:48] | Lyman? | 莱蒙 |
[34:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:51] | Uh, L-Louise this, uh… I-I know how this looks. | 路易丝 我知道这可能会让你误会 |
[34:53] | Like you’re stealing information off my husband’s computer? | 误会你在我丈夫的电脑上窃取信息吗 |
[34:56] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[34:59] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[35:00] | Now, L-Louise, you give me that back. | 路易丝 把那东西给我 |
[35:02] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[35:03] | Louise, give me that. | 路易丝 给我 |
[35:04] | You played me for a fool. | 你把我当个傻子耍 |
[35:06] | Yeah, well, your new friends played you first! | 是你那些朋友耍你在先的 |
[35:08] | Otherwise, why’s your husband got a hidden computer behind the bureau? | 不然你丈夫怎么会有个背着警方的隐式电脑 |
[35:12] | These are not good people, Louise. | 他们不是好人 路易丝 |
[35:13] | My people are just fine. | 我的朋友没问题 |
[35:15] | Let’s talk about your people. | 还是说说你的朋友吧 |
[35:17] | How much is Margaux Lemarchal paying you? | 玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔要给你多少钱 |
[35:19] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:20] | Because I’m not a fool! | 因为我不傻 |
[35:22] | And I have a much better throwing arm than aunt Faye. | 我扔东西可比法耶姨妈厉害得多 |
[35:27] | No! | 不 |
[36:01] | I guess this is technically your fourth of july party now. | 严格说来 这算是你的国庆派对了 |
[36:04] | Not with this decor. | 这布置我可不满意 |
[36:08] | What will you do with all the money coming your way? | 你将得到的那些钱 你打算怎么用 |
[36:10] | I’ll use it to ensure that the Daniel Grayson foundation | 我会用来确保丹尼尔·格雷森基金 |
[36:12] | restores my boy’s good name. | 能帮我儿子恢复名誉 |
[36:15] | It’ll take time. | 这需要时间 |
[36:17] | But I can see no cause more worthwhile. | 但我找不出比这更值得投入的理由了 |
[36:20] | Well, on the subject of names, uh, I want to thank you | 说到名誉 我想谢谢你 |
[36:25] | for making sure that mine wasn’t ruined — again. | 保住了我的名誉没有再度受损 |
[36:29] | Well…I guess there’s a silver lining to not killing me after all. | 看来不杀我还是有好处的嘛 |
[36:43] | Are you ready to see the fireworks, pal, huh? | 准备好看烟花了吗 伙计 |
[36:51] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 不是吧 |
[37:09] | Well, if it isn’t former officer Porter. | 这不是前警员波特吗 |
[37:12] | Enjoying your free time? | 在享受自由时间啊 |
[37:14] | Maybe a little too much? | 会不会有点享受过头了 |
[37:16] | What is it, Schaefer? | 有话直说吧 谢弗 |
[37:17] | We received a tip there’s a drunk driver on the road | 我们接到线报 路上有酒驾司机 |
[37:19] | in a truck that matches yours. | 车牌跟你的一致 |
[37:21] | Well, you pulled over the wrong one. | 你们找错人了 |
[37:23] | I haven’t had anything to drink all night. | 我一整晚什么可都没喝 |
[37:25] | So can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[37:26] | I’m just trying to take my kid to bay park for fireworks. | 我只是想带我儿子去海湾公园看烟花 |
[37:28] | And I’m just doing my job, | 而我只是想尽忠职守 |
[37:29] | or have you already forgotten police protocol? | 还是说你已经忘了警察办案的规矩了 |
[37:33] | Step out of the car. | 下车 |
[37:40] | Wes Perkins was arrested for assault earlier this evening. | 韦瑟·帕金斯今晚早些时候因袭击他人被捕了 |
[37:45] | Nothing will be traced back to you. | 不会有线索追查到你的 |
[37:47] | Emily is one step ahead… Always. | 艾米莉又抢先了一步 一如既往 |
[37:50] | Can’t say the same for the rest of them. | 他们其他人就不一定了 |
[37:52] | Jack Porter was taken care of. | 杰克·波特有人关照了 |
[37:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:55] | As for Nolan Ross, | 至于诺兰·罗斯 |
[37:56] | I expect the contents of his well-protected hard drive | 希望他那加密过的硬盘上的内容 |
[37:59] | will be more than enough to ruin them all. | 足够彻底毁了他 |
[38:01] | I should have it within the hour. | 我应该一小时内就能拿到了 |
[38:09] | Here you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[38:11] | And I searched the whole party for you. | 我在派对上到处找你来着 |
[38:14] | I left early. | 我提早走了 |
[38:17] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[38:20] | I did something bad. | 我做了件坏事 |
[38:21] | No. | 不 |
[38:24] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[38:27] | I did. | 是我不好 |
[38:29] | Louise, I know this marriage is untraditional, | 路易丝 我知道我们的婚姻不合传统 |
[38:35] | But so are we. | 但我们也非传统之人啊 |
[38:38] | And we still have a lot to figure out. | 我们还有很多问题要解决 |
[38:41] | But while we do, Lyman is… | 但在此期间 莱曼… |
[38:43] | welcome to stay. | 欢迎他留在这里 |
[38:46] | More than welcome. | 非常欢迎 |
[38:52] | I’m so glad you said that. | 真高兴你能这么说 |
[38:55] | Because he’s in the guest room right now. | 他现在正在客房里呢 |
[38:57] | He, uh… | 他… |
[38:59] | Had a few too many and passed out. | 多喝了几杯 醉倒了 |
[39:02] | Yeah, of course he did. | 是他的风格 |
[39:04] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很累了 |
[39:07] | – Talk in the morning? – Mm-hmm. | -明早再聊吧 -好 |
[39:18] | Wonder twins. | 金童玉女 |
[39:26] | So, if you’re Margaux, what do you do next? | 如果你是玛尔戈 下一步会怎么做 |
[39:28] | Whatever it is, | 不管怎样 |
[39:29] | she’s desperate, which makes her dangerous. | 她是孤注一掷了 这就令她非常危险 |
[39:31] | She’ll keep looking for… | 她会继续寻找 |
[39:34] | Vulnerabilities and weaknesses… | 漏洞和弱点 |
[39:35] | Mine and my friends. I mean… | 我的 我朋友们的 这… |
[39:39] | Going after your first love was ruthless | 找上你的初恋实在很残忍 |
[39:43] | and…Smart. | 但也很聪明 |
[39:46] | A person’s first love is their weak spot. | 人们的初恋总会是他们的弱点 |
[39:50] | Just like Daniel proved to be hers. | 就像丹尼尔显然是她的 |
[39:54] | So, who’s yours? | 那谁是你的 |
[39:56] | – My what? – Your weak spot. | -我的什么 -你的弱点 |
[40:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:02] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[40:03] | – Jack, was your first lo… – No, Ben… Jack. | -杰克是你初…-不 本 那是杰克 |
[40:05] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想搞清楚 |
[40:07] | We got a call. | 我们接到了举报电话 |
[40:09] | I’m telling you, there’s something wrong. | 我跟你说 肯定有误会 |
[40:10] | I, uh… you know me. | 你知道我的 |
[40:12] | I wouldn’t drink and get behind the wheel. | 我不可能喝完酒还去开车 |
[40:13] | Your blew point 14. Against the car, Porter. | 你的呼气指数是14 转过去 波特 |
[40:15] | Ted, we’ve got a kid here. | 泰德 这有个孩子 |
[40:17] | No, no, no! You’re not taking him! No! | 不不不 你们不能带走他 |
[40:19] | Get your hands off my kid! Get your hands off me! | 放开我的孩子 放开我 |
[40:25] | You’re not taking my kid! You’re not taking my kid! | 你们不能带走我的孩子 不能带走我的孩子 |
[40:29] | Come on! Come on! Let him go! | 拜托 求你们 放开他 |
[40:31] | Let him go! Give him to me! God, no! | 放开他 把他给我 天啊 不 |