时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nolan Ross’ secrets are somewhere in that house. | 诺兰·罗斯的秘密就藏在那所房子里 |
[00:05] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[00:06] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[00:11] | You can work when you want. | 你随时都能来上班 |
[00:11] | You can bring Carl with you. | 你可以把卡尔一起带来 |
[00:13] | Or you can keep inhaling sawdust off the floor at Mcginty’s. | 或者你想回去继续在麦金迪家吃灰 |
[00:16] | I can start tonight. | 我今晚就能开始工作 |
[00:18] | What will you do with all the money coming your way? | 你将得到的那些钱 你打算怎么用 |
[00:19] | I’ll use it to ensure that the Daniel Grayson foundation | 我会用来确保丹尼尔·格雷森基金 |
[00:22] | restores my boy’s good name. | 能帮我儿子恢复名誉 |
[00:23] | If you go to war with Emily, | 如果你跟艾米莉开战 |
[00:25] | no good can come of it. | 不会有好结果的 |
[00:26] | So move forward for you and your child. | 为了你和你的孩子 放手吧 |
[00:28] | It is for the two of us that I must do this. | 就是为了我们俩 我才必须这么做 |
[00:30] | Jack Porter was taken care of. | 杰克·波特有人关照了 |
[00:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:32] | You know me. I wouldn’t drink and get behind the wheel. | 你知道我的 我不可能喝完酒还去开车 |
[00:34] | You blew a .14. | 你的呼气指数是0.14% |
[00:36] | No, no, no! You’re not taking him! | 不不不 你们不能带走他 |
[00:38] | You’re not taking my kid! | 你们不能带走我的孩子 |
[00:39] | You’re not taking my kid! | 不能带走我的孩子 |
[00:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:46] | Whoa, whoa! What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:48] | No, no, no! You’re not taking him! | 不不不 你们不能带走他 |
[00:51] | Get your hands off my daughter! | 放开我的女儿 |
[00:52] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[00:53] | Let him go! Give him to me! | 放开他 把他给我 |
[01:02] | Buddy… | 小家伙 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:05] | I dozed off for a second. | 我刚打了个盹 |
[01:07] | How’s your breakfast? | 你的早餐怎么样 |
[01:11] | Let’s get you out of there. | 我抱你出来吧 |
[01:15] | You miss your daddy, don’t you? | 你想念爸爸了 对吧 |
[01:17] | Well, maybe he’ll settle for yours. | 也许你爸爸也能满足他 |
[01:19] | Carl, look what I have. | 卡尔 瞧瞧我这里有什么 |
[01:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:25] | I don’t know how you did it. | 真不知道你以前怎么做到的 |
[01:27] | Well, I had a lot of practice. | 我可是久经练习的 |
[01:30] | His crying keep you up all night? | 他一直哭让你整晚没睡吗 |
[01:32] | That and the thought | 这是一方面 而且我总想到 |
[01:33] | of him being taken away from his father. | 他从他爸爸身边被抢走 |
[01:36] | If Jack’s convicted, he’ll face up to five years in prison | 如果杰克定罪了 他会坐五年牢 |
[01:40] | because Carl was in the car. | 因为当时卡尔在车里 |
[01:42] | Jack, uh, he said that he was a little off-kilter recently, | 杰克说他最近有点状态不佳 |
[01:46] | but he would never do something this reckless, right? | 但他不会做这么鲁莽的事 对吧 |
[01:47] | There you go, buddy. Yeah. | 给 小家伙 是啊 |
[01:49] | He’s being framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[01:51] | – Who would do something like that? – I don’t know. | -谁会做出这种事 -我不知道 |
[01:52] | Margaux’s been coming after me, | 玛尔戈最近盯上了我 |
[01:54] | but I can’t imagine her retaliating like that with Jack. | 但我难以想象她会这样报复杰克 |
[01:57] | Tearing a child away from a parent is unforgivable. | 让孩子跟父亲分离是不可原谅的 |
[02:01] | Whoever’s doing this is gonna pay. | 不管这是谁干的 他都要付出代价 |
[02:02] | Listen, I know this hits close to home, | 听着 我知道这事触到了痛处 |
[02:05] | but making someone pay… that’s not the way to deal with it. | 但是让别人付出代价 这不是处理事情的方法 |
[02:07] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[02:10] | I am done seeing terrible things happen to my friends. | 我受够看到我的朋友们遭遇不幸了 |
[02:15] | I’m handling it. | 我来处理 |
[02:15] | Amanda, we… | 阿曼达 我们 |
[02:16] | I’ll be back after the bail hearing. | 保释听证会开始前我会回来的 |
[02:19] | Thanks for watching him. | 多谢你照看他 |
[02:22] | Hey, Carl. You want to play with the cab? | 卡尔 你想玩玩出租车吗 |
[02:28] | There you go. | 真乖 |
[02:28] | At least someone in this family listens to me. | 至少这个家里还有人听我的 |
[02:32] | Really, Schaefer? Cuffs? | 真的吗 谢弗 给我戴手铐 |
[02:35] | You’re a familiar face around here, Porter. | 大家都认识你 波特 |
[02:37] | Without them, | 没有手铐 |
[02:38] | someone might mistake you for a law-abiding civilian. | 有人可能误会你是守法公民 |
[02:40] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[02:41] | My blood test will prove that I wasn’t drinking. | 我的血检会证明我没喝酒 |
[02:43] | Wrong again. | 又错了 |
[02:44] | The lab lost your sample. | 实验室搞丢了你的血样 |
[02:46] | They lost my sample? | 搞丢了 |
[02:49] | I’m being set up, man. | 我被陷害了 |
[02:50] | Save it for your lawyer. | 跟你的律师去说吧 |
[02:51] | I don’t have a lawyer! | 我没律师 |
[02:53] | 043. | 043号 |
[02:58] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:59] | Hi, Jack. | 你好啊 杰克 |
[03:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:03] | Emily flew me in last night. | 艾米莉昨晚接我过来的 |
[03:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[03:11] | Or should I say “Amanda”? | 或者我该说 阿曼达 |
[03:13] | She told you everything? | 她跟你说了一切吗 |
[03:14] | An abridged version. | 简化版 |
[03:15] | The full story will have to wait, | 完整的事情得等会再说 |
[03:16] | since we have more pressing issues. | 毕竟我们有更为紧迫的问题 |
[03:18] | A D.U.I. with a child in the car… | 酒驾 车里还有孩子 |
[03:20] | Is a felony. I know. | 这是重罪 我知道 |
[03:22] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么做 |
[03:25] | We’re gonna fight it. | 我们会抗争 |
[03:28] | But I need to know… were you drinking? | 但我得知道 你当时喝酒了吗 |
[03:33] | I didn’t have a drop. | 我滴酒未沾 |
[03:36] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[03:38] | I do. | 我信 |
[03:41] | Because I know what it looks like to lie about it, | 因为我知道撒谎是什么样子 |
[03:43] | which means that we have the truth on our side. | 那么 真相是对我们有利的 |
[03:45] | Now we just have to find it. | 现在我们只需要找到它 |
[03:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:53] | Okay. And you? | 还行 你呢 |
[03:56] | I guess congratulations are in order. | 看来我该恭喜你了吧 |
[03:58] | Oh, you heard about the inheritance. | 你听说了遗产的事啊 |
[03:59] | No, but that’s the dress | 没有 但这条裙子 |
[04:01] | we’re putting on the cover of “Voulez’s” September issue, | 是《想》准备用来做九月刊封面的 |
[04:03] | and it’s only July. | 现在才七月你就穿上身了 |
[04:04] | Well, it’s a small gift to myself. | 这是我送自己的一份小礼物 |
[04:06] | But I have another one for you and the baby. | 但我给你和孩子还准备了另一份礼物 |
[04:10] | The architect finished your vision. | 建筑师完成了你的愿望 |
[04:12] | The Daniel Grayson research wing. | 丹尼尔·格雷森研究基金 |
[04:15] | It’s magnificent, Victoria. | 真美 维多利亚 |
[04:16] | Countless lives will be saved in his name if it’s approved. | 如果被批准 这将以他的名义拯救无数性命 |
[04:20] | That explains the hospital board meeting on my schedule today. | 难怪我今天日程里有医院董事会会议这项呢 |
[04:23] | And the knot in my stomach. | 真让我不爽 |
[04:24] | I know that St. Joseph’s is in dire need of my donation, | 我知道圣约瑟夫医院急需我的捐助 |
[04:27] | but the board is still struggling with the idea | 但董事会还是在考虑要不要 |
[04:29] | of naming it after Daniel. | 以丹尼尔的名字命名 |
[04:31] | They are, but you’ve made a lot of headway, | 是 但你已经取得了很大进展 |
[04:34] | and I assure you that I will sway any remaining naysayers. | 我跟你保证 我会去争取剩余的反对者 |
[04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | The groundbreaking will be the perfect moment | 在动工仪式上宣布你怀孕的消息 |
[04:42] | to announce your pregnancy. | 真是再好不过了 |
[04:44] | Defining Daniel as a philanthropist and a father | 将丹尼尔塑造成慈善家和父亲的形象 |
[04:46] | is sure to turn the tide. | 肯定能改变世人的眼光 |
[04:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:51] | Is this your mom? | 这是你妈妈吗 |
[04:52] | I’m the baby’s grandmother. | 我是孩子的奶奶 |
[04:53] | Oh, it’s nice to have you. | 你能来真好 |
[04:54] | Are we expecting anyone else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[04:57] | It’s just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[04:58] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[04:59] | If you relax, I’m gonna tilt you back a bit. | 放轻松 我会把你放平一点 |
[05:02] | Now, if your baby is cooperating, | 如果你的宝宝配合 |
[05:05] | we should have an image in just a second. | 我们应该马上就能看到他的样子了 |
[05:13] | That’s the heartbeat. | 是心跳 |
[05:17] | And there’s your baby. | 这就是你的宝宝了 |
[05:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:31] | You startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[05:32] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:34] | What is all that? | 那都是什么啊 |
[05:35] | Big daddy’s magic hangover cure — | 老爸的神奇宿醉醒酒汁 |
[05:38] | Since Lyman was four sheets to the wind last night. | 莱蒙昨晚醉得不省人事 |
[05:42] | Do you know if he’s awake yet? | 你知道他醒没醒吗 |
[05:43] | No. No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:45] | Got a call from Emily this morning. | 早上接到个艾米莉的电话 |
[05:48] | Jack’s in trouble. | 杰克有麻烦了 |
[05:50] | Oh, no. I hope it’s not too serious. | 不会吧 我希望不是太严重 |
[05:53] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 我也希望如此 |
[05:55] | I-I got to get over there, | 我得过去一趟 |
[05:56] | but I will, uh — I’ll check in later. | 但我晚点会再联系你 |
[06:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[06:10] | Is everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:11] | Hi, Nolan. | 你好 诺兰 |
[06:11] | This is officer Tupperman. | 这是塔普曼警员 |
[06:13] | We need to speak with your wife. | 我们要和你的妻子谈谈 |
[06:15] | Okay. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[06:17] | Uh, Louise! | 路易丝 |
[06:20] | Lou-lou? | 路路 |
[06:21] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, darling, this is very sweet, | 亲爱的 你真贴心 |
[06:25] | but you know I prefer firemen. | 但你知道我更喜欢消防员的 |
[06:27] | No offense, boys. | 无意冒犯 小伙子们 |
[06:28] | Ms. Ellis, I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 埃利斯女士 我恐怕有个坏消息 |
[06:32] | A body was found on the beach below these bluffs this morning. | 今早在悬崖下的海滩上发现了一具死尸 |
[06:36] | His I.D. confirms that it was your brother. | 已证实是你的哥哥 |
[06:41] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[06:42] | Not guilty, your honor. | 我不认罪 法官大人 |
[06:44] | Let the record show that the defendant has entered a plea of “Not guilty.” | 请记录被告抗辩自己无罪 |
[06:47] | Now on to the matter at hand. | 现在讨论当前的案件 |
[06:49] | Mr. Easton? | 伊斯顿先生 |
[06:50] | One cannot put a price on the safety of a child, your honor, | 法官大人 孩子是无价之宝 |
[06:54] | and we believe that Jack Porter is a flight risk. | 我们认为杰克·波特有不负责任之嫌 |
[06:57] | Therefore, we recommend bail set at $50,000. | 所以我们建议保释金为五万美金 |
[07:01] | Your honor, not only is Jack Porter a loving father, | 法官大人 杰克·波特不只是一位慈爱的父亲 |
[07:05] | he’s also a decorated law-enforcement officer | 他还是和本地有紧密联系的 |
[07:07] | with lifelong ties to this very county. | 荣誉执法人员 |
[07:10] | I move that he be released on his own recognizance. | 我建议他能在自己的保证之下被释放 |
[07:13] | I will never unduly separate a child from their parent. | 我绝不会不恰当地将孩子与父母分离 |
[07:16] | And because this is his first offense, I’m releasing him. | 且此次为他初犯 我将释放他 |
[07:20] | But, Mr. Porter, I’m appointing a social worker | 但是波特先生 我会指派一名社工 |
[07:22] | to assess your competence as a father. | 来评估你是否是一位合格的父亲 |
[07:24] | And I will not hesitate to take custody away | 如果他们认为你不合格 |
[07:27] | if these proceedings find you unfit. | 我将毫不犹豫剥夺你的监护权 |
[07:30] | We’ll start tomorrow at 2:00 P.M. | 我们明天下午两点再开庭 |
[07:36] | She’s sending a social worker? | 她要派社工来 |
[07:37] | Jack, I expected this. | 杰克 我想到她会这么做了 |
[07:39] | Judge Knowles is just flexing her muscles | 诺尔斯法官只是要显示她的强权 |
[07:41] | because she’s facing a tough re-election. | 因为她正面临激烈的连任选举 |
[07:44] | We’ll beat this. | 我们会打赢的 |
[07:52] | Margaux, how could you? | 玛尔戈 你怎么能这么做 |
[07:54] | Jack could lose carl. | 杰克可能会失去卡尔 |
[07:55] | Can’t you see that? Have a heart. | 你不明白吗 你有没有心 |
[07:56] | That’s close enough. | 别再靠近了 |
[07:59] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的恩怨 |
[08:00] | You leave Jack out of it. | 别把杰克牵扯进来 |
[08:01] | Emily, you started this. | 艾米莉 是你挑起这战争的 |
[08:03] | Whatever happens to Jack is on your hands. | 杰克遭受的一切都是因为你 |
[08:21] | So, you were with your brother | 你昨晚跟你哥哥 |
[08:23] | at the 4th of July party last night? | 一起参加了国庆派对 对吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:27] | Lyman had a few too many, so… | 莱蒙有点喝多了 所以… |
[08:30] | I sent him home to sleep it off, but… | 我把他送回家让他早点休息 但是 |
[08:33] | when I got back, he wasn’t asleep. | 当我回来的时候 他还没睡 |
[08:36] | What was he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[08:41] | He was drinking. | 他还在喝酒 |
[08:44] | He finished off your Dalmore. | 他喝完了你的帝摩威士忌 |
[08:46] | And I scolded him for being such a bad houseguest | 我说了他几句 说他不讲为客之道 |
[08:49] | and I sent him to bed. | 然后就把他送上床了 |
[08:51] | I figured he passed out. | 我以为他醉晕过去了 |
[08:53] | And did you see Lyman after that? | 你之后还见过莱蒙吗 |
[08:56] | No. | 没有 |
[08:57] | And now I’ll never see him again. | 现在我再也见不到他了 |
[09:01] | I know that this is difficult. I’m sorry. | 我知道你很难过 我很遗憾 |
[09:04] | I just have a couple more questions. | 只是我还有几个问题 |
[09:06] | I understand you and your brother | 我知道你跟你哥哥之间 |
[09:07] | had a strained relationship. | 关系有点紧张 |
[09:10] | We were working to repair it. | 我们正努力和好中 |
[09:12] | Ask anyone who saw us at the party. | 你可以问派对上看到我们的人 |
[09:13] | We were finally getting along. | 我们终于和好如初了 |
[09:15] | Sure, but I know how it can be with an older brother. | 当然 但我知道跟哥哥相处是怎样的 |
[09:16] | One minute, you’re smiling, the next — | 前一秒你们还谈笑甚欢 下一… |
[09:18] | Okay, Louise did get into a fight last night, but with me. | 路易丝昨天没跟莱蒙吵架 而是跟我吵了 |
[09:21] | She wanted her brother to stay. I didn’t. | 她想让她哥哥留下来 我不答应 |
[09:25] | If anyone had a problem with Lyman ellis, | 如果说有人跟莱蒙·埃利斯有过节 |
[09:26] | you are looking at him. | 那就是我 |
[09:28] | I tell you what. Why don’t we wrap up for now, | 这样吧 我们今天先到这里吧 |
[09:30] | pick up again later at the station | 等大家情绪平静点之后 |
[09:31] | when things have calmed down? | 我们再去警局继续 |
[09:36] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Oh. Alexander. There you are. | 亚历山大 你来了 |
[09:53] | Shall I do the honors? | 我能有幸来开瓶吗 |
[09:54] | I’m afraid that would be premature. | 恐怕这还为时尚早 |
[09:57] | Your proposal for Daniel’s wing was denied. | 你的丹尼尔基金的提案被否决了 |
[09:59] | One member couldn’t see past your son’s… reputation. | 有位成员不能认同你儿子的…名声 |
[10:03] | Tell me who thought it prudent | 告诉我谁这么谨慎 |
[10:04] | to deny a $40-million project with a single vote. | 用一票来否决了四千万美金的项目 |
[10:08] | You know the voting’s anonymous, Victoria. | 你知道投票是匿名的 维多利亚 |
[10:09] | And you also knew | 你也知道 |
[10:10] | that overcoming Daniel’s… situation would be difficult. | 克服丹尼尔的情况比较困难 |
[10:14] | Even I didn’t make my peace with it | 我也是在意识到这笔捐助能帮助到多少人后 |
[10:16] | until I realized how many people your generosity will help. | 才想通这件事的 |
[10:20] | Which is why I’d like to help change that one renegade mind. | 也正因如此 我有意帮忙改变这颗叛变之心 |
[10:24] | I’m trying to narrow it down to a few potential members. | 我正尝试把范围缩小在以下几个可能的成员中 |
[10:28] | Do any of these jump out at you? | 这里有谁让你想到些什么吗 |
[10:30] | What are these names on the bottom? | 这些在底部的名字是什么 |
[10:32] | Honorary members. | 是荣誉会员 |
[10:33] | They’re not required to participate, | 他们无需参加 |
[10:35] | but I believe one took part today. | 但是我相信他们今天有一个人参加了 |
[10:37] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[10:39] | She wants to destroy me | 她想毁掉我 |
[10:41] | so she’s going after my friends to do it — | 所以她靠伤害我的朋友来伤害我 |
[10:43] | First with Ben, and now… | 先是本 现在是… |
[10:44] | This is a far cry from the Margaux I knew last year. | 玛尔戈可和我去年认识的她大不相同了 |
[10:47] | She’s angry that we were forced to lie about Daniel’s death. | 她气我们对丹尼尔的死撒了谎 |
[10:50] | Well, whatever her reasons, | 不管有什么理由也不能这样啊 |
[10:52] | Margaux would need someone on the inside to pull this off. | 玛尔戈肯定需要有人在内部帮她做成这事 |
[10:55] | Wouldn’t surprise me at all | 要我说 |
[10:56] | if Schaefer was on the take and he ditched my blood sample. | 可能是谢弗 他把我的血样丢了 |
[10:58] | Well, I’ll check his bank account | 我会检查他的银行账户 |
[10:59] | for any large deposits of euros. | 看有没有大笔欧元入账 |
[11:01] | I’m seeing Ben tonight. | 我今晚要和本见面 |
[11:03] | I’ll try to convince him | 我会试着说服他 |
[11:04] | to discredit Schaefer’s character on the stand. | 在听证席上质疑谢弗的人品 |
[11:06] | I’m not sure Officer Hunter will be much help, | 我不确定亨特警官会帮忙 |
[11:08] | considering his eyewitness account of Jack’s arrest. | 看看他做的杰克被捕时的目击者口供 |
[11:12] | “Hostile”? | “不友善的” |
[11:14] | He said that you got physical | 他说你动了手 |
[11:16] | and refused to comply with the officer’s demands. | 还拒绝遵守警官的要求 |
[11:19] | I can’t believe Ben would do this. | 我不能相信本会这么做 |
[11:20] | I can. | 我能 |
[11:21] | It’s the truth. I was hostile. | 因为那是事实 我确实不友善 |
[11:23] | I saw them take Carl away, and I-I lost it. | 我看到他们带走了卡尔 我就失控了 |
[11:25] | All we have to do is focus on debunking the D.U.I., | 我们只要揭穿酒后驾车的骗局 |
[11:28] | And everything else will fall away. | 其他事都会随之消失的 |
[11:30] | Now, the breathalyzer…either Schaefer rigged it, | 呼吸测醉器 要么谢弗操控了结果 |
[11:33] | which, from what I’ve seen, he doesn’t have the brains, | 但就我看来 他没那个脑子 |
[11:36] | or… | 或者… |
[11:36] | Or someone spiked my O.J. | 或者有人对我的橙汁动手脚了 |
[11:39] | Nolan, do you have the sec… | 诺兰 你有没有… |
[11:39] | Security footage of the bar? Already on it. | 酒吧的监控录像 已经在查了 |
[11:45] | Right there. | 就是那 |
[11:47] | He was at the courthouse with Margaux. | 他之前和玛尔戈一起在法院出现过 |
[11:50] | And look. | 看 |
[11:54] | My glass clearly moved. He must have slipped something into it. | 我的杯子明显被动过 他肯定往里放了什么 |
[11:56] | Can we use this in court? | 我们在法庭上能用这个吗 |
[11:57] | In support of a theory, | 只能作为理论支持 |
[11:58] | but I still need material evidence. | 但我还是需要物证 |
[12:00] | Well, I have no other camera angles. | 我没有其他角度的监控 |
[12:03] | Then we have to track this guy down | 那我们就得找到这人 |
[12:04] | so I can get us what we need. | 好让我拿到我们需要的东西 |
[12:41] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[13:00] | What did you put in Jack Porter’s drink? | 你往杰克·波特的饮料里放了什么 |
[13:02] | Is that really what you want? | 那真是你想要的吗 |
[13:04] | I really want to shoot you in the head | 我真正想要的是开枪打爆你的头 |
[13:05] | for what you did to my friend. | 为我的朋友复仇 |
[13:07] | But I’ll settle for you turning yourself in | 但我也接受你自首 |
[13:09] | and telling them Margaux was behind this whole thing. | 告诉他们玛尔戈是整件事的幕后黑手 |
[13:12] | I can do you one better. | 我能给你更好的 |
[13:19] | Porter’s blood sample. | 波特的血样 |
[13:21] | Hard evidence he wasn’t drinking. | 他没有喝酒的有力证据 |
[13:25] | Hand it over. | 拿过来 |
[13:26] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[13:46] | She lives. | 某人还活着啊 |
[13:47] | Latte, chocolate scone, and an apology for last night. | 拿铁 巧克力司康饼 还有为昨晚道歉 |
[13:52] | It’s all good. I figured you were working late on Jack’s case. | 没事 我想你一定忙杰克的案子到深夜吧 |
[13:54] | Well, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:56] | Look in the bag. | 看看包里 |
[14:02] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:04] | You blow off dinner so you could help Nolan | 你放我鸽子 就是去帮诺兰 |
[14:05] | make a duplicate of Jack’s blood? | 伪造杰克的血样吗 |
[14:06] | It’s the real sample. I found it on Margaux’s guy. | 这是真的血样 我从玛尔戈手下身上找到的 |
[14:08] | He must have stolen it from the lab | 他肯定是从实验室偷的 |
[14:09] | after somebody gave him access. | 有人把他放进去了 |
[14:11] | Who? Schaefer? | 谁 谢弗吗 |
[14:13] | I never liked that guy, | 我一直不喜欢他 |
[14:14] | but I doubt he’s capable of this. | 但我不觉得他能做出这事 |
[14:15] | I didn’t think that Margaux was capable of doing | 我以前也不觉得玛尔戈会这么对杰克 |
[14:16] | what she’s doing to Jack, but people surprise you. | 但人们总是会让你大吃一惊 |
[14:22] | The seal’s intact, but you’re gonna have a hard time | 血样完好无损 但你要把它作为 |
[14:23] | getting this submitted into evidence. | 证据提交比较困难 |
[14:24] | Stevie assured me that she could do it, | 史蒂维向我保证她能做到 |
[14:26] | but the sample has to be found in the lab | 但血样必须在实验室被找到 |
[14:28] | as if it was misplaced. | 就像是它放错地方了 |
[14:31] | Emily, I’m days away from making detective. | 艾米莉 我过几天就是警探了 |
[14:34] | If I get caught trying to… | 如果我被逮到… |
[14:35] | They’re gonna take Carl away. | 他们会带走卡尔 |
[14:40] | Looks like Carl’s room has everything except Carl. | 看起来卡尔的房间除了卡尔什么都不缺 |
[14:43] | I’d like to meet him if I could. | 如果可以我想和他见个面 |
[14:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[14:45] | Oh, he’s spending the day with his grandpa. | 他和他爷爷在一起 |
[14:47] | As in David Clarke? | 大卫·克拉克吗 |
[14:48] | The very one. | 就是他 |
[14:50] | Isn’t it just amazing what he’s been through? | 他经历的一切实在很令人惊奇吧 |
[14:52] | Not exactly the descriptor I’d use | 我可不会这么形容 |
[14:53] | for someone held captive and tortured for two decades. | 一个被监禁折磨了二十年的人 |
[14:56] | You’re not concerned leaving Carl in his care? | 把卡尔给他照顾你不担心吗 |
[14:58] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不 完全不 |
[14:59] | You wouldn’t be either if you met him. | 你要是见了他你也不会担心的 |
[15:00] | And where are they right now? | 那他们现在在哪 |
[15:02] | They’re probably at the park at Montauk beach. | 可能在蒙托克海滩公园吧 |
[15:05] | Probably? | 可能 |
[15:07] | So, I see here you just started a new job as a bartender. | 我发现你最近开始做酒保了 |
[15:10] | Yeah, uh, South Hampton Beach Club. | 对 在南汉普顿海滩俱乐部 |
[15:12] | The hours are flexible. | 工作时间很自由 |
[15:13] | They have childcare when I’m working. | 我工作时他们还有托儿所 |
[15:15] | So your preferred supervision is at a bar? | 所以你首选监护孩子的地点是酒吧吗 |
[15:18] | Do you or anyone in your family have issues with alcohol? | 你或者你的家人有酗酒问题吗 |
[15:23] | I’m a recovering alcoholic, but Jack’s never had a problem. | 我戒了酒 但杰克从没有酗酒问题 |
[15:28] | I’m sure it can get overwhelming being a single father. | 我相信作为一个单身父亲会压力很大 |
[15:30] | You must have a drink every now and then. | 你肯定时不时要喝一杯 |
[15:32] | I know what you’re implying, | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[15:34] | but I assure you I never drive when I do. | 但我向你保证我酒后从不开车 |
[15:36] | Look, this… this whole thing’s | 听着 这整件事 |
[15:37] | just a horrible misunderstanding. | 就是个糟糕的误会 |
[15:39] | That’s not for me to decide, Mr. Porter. | 那不是我能决定的 波特先生 |
[15:44] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have any concerns. | 我必须承认我有些担忧 |
[15:49] | Look, Carl already lost his mother. | 卡尔已经失去了他的母亲 |
[15:52] | Please don’t take his father away from him, too. | 请不要让他也失去父亲 |
[15:56] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再和你们联系 |
[16:03] | I need a new place to stay. | 我需要个新住处 |
[16:05] | Emily? | 艾米莉吗 |
[16:06] | Got the jump on me. Had to give her the blood sample. | 她突然出现 我不得已把血样给她了 |
[16:09] | No wonder Victoria begged me to give up this fight. | 怪不得维多利亚求我放弃这场战斗 |
[16:13] | She knows how far Emily’s willing to go. | 她知道艾米莉能有多狠 |
[16:15] | She took him out, too. | 她把他也解决了 |
[16:17] | Lyman left me a message the night he died. | 莱蒙死的那晚给我发了信息 |
[16:20] | It could lead back to me. | 这可能会查到我身上 |
[16:22] | I’ll clear any record of the call. | 我会清除通话记录 |
[16:24] | Then that will be your final task. | 那就是你最后一个任务了 |
[16:25] | For your services. | 你的服务结束了 |
[16:26] | You’re giving up? | 你要放弃了吗 |
[16:27] | A man is dead because of me. | 有人因我而死了 |
[16:29] | This is not who I am. | 这不是我 |
[16:31] | Thank you for your loyalty. | 谢谢你的忠诚 |
[16:33] | I am loyal to the Lemarchal name, | 我效忠的是勒马尔查尔这个姓氏 |
[16:36] | which will lose all credibility | 要是这个家族的继承人 |
[16:37] | if the heir to its throne is believed to be | 被认为是一个恶魔的孩子 |
[16:39] | – the child of a monster. – I… | -我将失去所有信誉 -我… |
[16:41] | Your baby, Pascal’s grandchild, deserves better. | 你的孩子 帕斯卡的外孙应该得到更好的 |
[16:44] | That’s why you started this, remember? | 这正是你的初衷 记得吗 |
[16:48] | I think it’s time we took that step to end this | 我想是时候抢在她之前 |
[16:50] | before she does. | 动手结束这一切了 |
[16:53] | If you’ve done it right, | 如果你操作得没错 |
[16:54] | the system should be resetting now. | 系统现在应该在重置了 |
[16:56] | It worked. Thanks. | 成功了 谢谢 |
[16:59] | I wonder what tripped it. | 真奇怪怎么会触发 |
[17:01] | Have you found anything | 你找到任何 |
[17:01] | connecting Schaefer to Margaux yet? | 谢弗和玛尔戈之间的联系了吗 |
[17:03] | No. Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[17:03] | But does it matter? | 但这还重要吗 |
[17:04] | Once they see that Jack’s blood test | 只要他们看到杰克的血检样本 |
[17:06] | would make Joseph Smith proud, | 清白无误 |
[17:09] | They’ve got to drop the charges, right? | 他们就会撤销指控的 对吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, well, Schaefer’s still an incompetent bully | 是 但谢弗始终是个无能的混蛋 |
[17:12] | – who went after Jack. – Of course. | -咬着杰克不放 -当然 |
[17:14] | Well, you mess with Emily, you get the thorns. | 敢跟艾米莉作对 你可就有苦头吃了 |
[17:19] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 |
[17:21] | That you broke into my house? | 不介意你闯进我家吗 |
[17:23] | Well, I walked up from the beach. | 我是从海滩过来的 |
[17:24] | I didn’t want to interrupt your call. | 我不想打扰你打电话 |
[17:26] | Well, how kind of you. | 你可真是好心啊 |
[17:28] | Now get out. | 现在给我出去 |
[17:28] | Oh, trust me… this is the last place I want to be. | 相信我 这里是我最不想来的地方 |
[17:32] | Daniel gave his life for you in that very spot. | 丹尼尔就是在那里为你付出了他的生命 |
[17:34] | And yet you continue to spit on his grave. | 而你却还在让他不得安息 |
[17:38] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[17:39] | Were you the one who voted down | 是你投票否决了 |
[17:40] | my proposal for the wing in his honor? | 我为了纪念他所提出的基金提议吗 |
[17:43] | Daniel saved my life. | 丹尼尔救过我的命 |
[17:46] | I owe him, which is why I took the time | 我欠他人情 所以我才花时间 |
[17:47] | to vote in favor of your idea. | 投票支持了你的想法 |
[17:51] | I’m holding to our truce, Victoria. | 我在遵守我们的停战协议 维多利亚 |
[17:54] | I don’t want any more loss. | 我不想再受损失 |
[17:56] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[17:59] | Then tell Margaux to leave Jack and Carl alone. | 那就告诉玛尔戈别再找杰克和卡尔的麻烦 |
[18:02] | She is doing everything she can to tear that family apart. | 她正无所不用其极地拆散那个家庭 |
[18:06] | Oh, Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[18:09] | What’s left of her family is nothing but rubble. | 她的家除了一堆碎石什么也没有了 |
[18:10] | She’s in mourning. | 她在哀痛 |
[18:13] | Well, she’s got a really screwed-up way | 那她真是用了个糟透了的方式 |
[18:15] | of dealing with it. | 来表达她的哀痛啊 |
[18:17] | Take care of her, or I will. | 管好她 否则我来 |
[18:22] | Spoken like a true pacificist. | 说得还真像个和平主义者 |
[18:33] | Nolan Ross? | 诺兰·罗斯吗 |
[18:36] | Depends who’s asking. | 那得看是谁问了 |
[18:37] | Tony Hughes. I’m a social worker for the state. | 托尼·休斯 我是名州社工 |
[18:41] | Wow. Good-looking and a good heart. | 人帅 心也好 |
[18:44] | In that case, yes, I am Nolan Ross. | 这样的话 是的 我是诺兰·罗斯 |
[18:45] | And can I interest you in a tour of my club? | 我能带你参观一下我的俱乐部吗 |
[18:48] | I’m here about Jack Porter. | 我是为杰克·波特的事来的 |
[18:51] | Oh, of course. | 好的 |
[18:53] | – Didn’t realize. – What? | -我没意识到 -什么 |
[18:54] | That a full bar isn’t an appropriate place | 没意识到喧嚣的酒吧不是让一个孩子 |
[18:56] | for a child to spend his nights? | 整晚待着的适合场所吗 |
[18:59] | I’m just trying to help a friend. | 我只是在帮一个朋友的忙 |
[19:00] | By setting up an unlicensed daycare facility? | 通过办一个无照的日托机构吗 |
[19:02] | You broke the law before he did. | 你在他之前就已经犯法了 |
[19:04] | Okay, I’ll be on the phone with my lawyers | 好吧 我会通知我的律师 |
[19:06] | and I’ll have a license by the end of this meeting. | 并且稍后我就会拿到执照 |
[19:08] | Must be nice to buy your way out of trouble. | 花钱摆脱麻烦的感觉一定很好吧 |
[19:10] | It’s a lot nicer than ripping kids away | 比起靠将孩子从父母身边拆散为生 |
[19:12] | from their parents for a living. | 这感觉的确好多了 |
[19:13] | A mother that tends towards addiction, | 一个有酒瘾的母亲 |
[19:15] | David Clarke, and you… | 还有大卫·克拉克和你… |
[19:17] | not exactly the village it takes. | 实在不是个理想的环境 |
[19:19] | I think I’ve heard all I need to. | 我想我该知道的都知道了 |
[19:21] | And just so you’re clear, | 还有你得弄清楚 |
[19:23] | what I do for a living is protect children. | 我的工作是保护儿童 |
[19:26] | Well, where were you when my father | 那我父亲当初因为发现 |
[19:28] | kicked me out of the house | 我跟个男孩搞在一起 |
[19:29] | because he caught me with a boy? | 而把我赶出家门时 你在哪 |
[19:31] | A lot of kids need protection. | 有很多孩子需要保护 |
[19:32] | Carl Porter is not one of them. | 而卡尔·波特不在其中 |
[19:34] | I wish my father had cared for me | 我真希望我父亲能像杰克对他儿子那样 |
[19:37] | with the love and devotion that Jack has for his son. | 关心爱护我 默默奉献 |
[19:41] | So, if you have any other questions, | 如果你还有什么问题 |
[19:43] | you know where to find me. | 你知道到哪找我 |
[19:54] | How would you describe Mr. Porter | 在你叫波特先生靠边停车时 |
[19:56] | when you pulled him over? | 他看起来如何 |
[19:58] | He seemed anxious, and I smelled alcohol. | 他似乎很焦虑 我还闻到了酒精味 |
[20:01] | So I gave him a breathalyzer. | 所以我给他做了酒精测试 |
[20:02] | He blew .14. | 酒精含量达到0.14% |
[20:04] | Which is considerably above the .08 limit. | 超过了0.08%的界限 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Officer Schaefer, the alcohol that you smelled — | 谢弗警官 你闻到的酒精味 |
[20:13] | Sure it was on my client’s breath? | 你确定是来自我的委托人吗 |
[20:15] | Not exactly. No. | 不 不确定 |
[20:16] | So it could have been from | 所以也有可能是因为 |
[20:18] | an eight-hour bartending shift, right? | 他刚轮了八个小时酒保的班 对吗 |
[20:20] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[20:21] | But like I said, he seemed very anxious. | 但正如我之前所说 他似乎很焦虑 |
[20:24] | Most drivers are when they’re pulled over, | 大多数司机被叫靠边停车都会焦虑的 |
[20:27] | especially when they’ve done nothing wrong. | 尤其是当他们没做错什么的时候 |
[20:28] | Objection. Counsel is testifying. | 反对 辩方律师在试图作证 |
[20:30] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[20:32] | The margin of error for a breathalyzer test is 50%. | 酒精测试仪的误差界限是50% |
[20:36] | That’s why my client demanded a blood test. | 所以我的委托人才要求了血检 |
[20:39] | What did the results say? | 血检结果是什么 |
[20:40] | The sample vanished. | 血液样本不见了 |
[20:42] | Our lab is overworked, and sometimes things get lost. | 我们的实验室任务繁重 有时会丢些东西 |
[20:45] | And sometimes they are found. | 而有时又会找到 |
[20:47] | Your Honor, you and the prosecution are aware | 法官大人 您和公诉人都知道 |
[20:50] | that my client’s blood sample | 我委托人的血液样本 |
[20:52] | was discovered by the lab this morning. | 今早已经被实验室找到了 |
[20:53] | I move that it be admitted into evidence and tested. | 我提议作为证据进行测试 |
[20:56] | I will not allow it, | 我不同意 |
[20:58] | as the sample has been open to contamination. | 因为样本已经被打开污染过了 |
[20:59] | The lab assured me that it was merely misplaced | 实验室向我保证过 样本只是放错了位置 |
[21:02] | – and the protective seal is unbroken. – The lab… | -封口还完好无损 -实验室… |
[21:05] | The lab couldn’t possibly confirm that, Your Honor. | 这一点实验室无法确认 法官大人 |
[21:06] | I agree with Mr. Easton. | 我同意伊斯顿先生 |
[21:07] | My decision stands. | 我已经决定了 |
[21:09] | – Are we clear? – No, Your Honor. | -明白了吗 -不 法官大人 |
[21:10] | Precedent has been set in both the state v. Robinson… | 曾经在罗宾逊和门德斯的案子中 |
[21:13] | – …and v. Mendez. – I am warning you, counselor. | -已有过先例 -我警告你 辩方律师 |
[21:14] | – All due respect… – It will not be admitted. | -请恕我直言…-我不会同意的 |
[21:15] | – Why should the state’s error prejudice my client? – That is it! | -为何要让政府的失误侵害我的委托人 -够了 |
[21:19] | I am holding you in contempt of court. | 我现在告你藐视法庭 |
[21:21] | Bailiff, would you please escort Ms. Grayson to holding? | 法警 请将格雷森夫人带下去好吗 |
[21:27] | It’ll be okay, Jack. | 我没事的 杰克 |
[21:31] | Mr. Porter. | 波特先生 |
[21:33] | I recommend finding yourself some new representation. | 本席建议你重新找一位代理律师 |
[21:36] | Court is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[21:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | And now you can take me to my son. | 现在你能带我见我儿子了吧 |
[21:45] | Jack’s at home with Carl. | 杰克在家陪卡尔呢 |
[21:47] | David? | 大卫 |
[21:50] | You posted my bail? | 你帮我交的保释金 |
[21:52] | 20 years ago, you tried to help get me out of prison. | 二十年前 你曾努力救我出狱 |
[21:54] | Thought it’s time I returned the favor. | 我觉得是时候投桃报李了 |
[21:56] | You ready to go? | 你能走了吗 |
[21:59] | One of my greatest regrets is not being capable | 我最大的遗憾之一就是 |
[22:01] | of helping you when you were at your lowest | 在你人生最困难的时候 我爱莫能助 |
[22:03] | because I was at mine. | 因为我那时也处于最低谷 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry I failed you. | 抱歉我辜负了你 |
[22:06] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[22:07] | There was so much more to the conspiracy | 当时各种层出不穷的阴谋 |
[22:08] | that neither of us knew about. | 你我谁都不知情 |
[22:10] | The only one that could have saved me was the one who did. | 只有设计害我的那个人才能救我 |
[22:12] | Your daughter’s very impressive. | 你女儿真是非常厉害 |
[22:14] | She is. | 的确如此 |
[22:15] | From everything I heard, | 就我所听到的而言 |
[22:16] | you’re pretty impressive yourself. | 你自己也相当厉害 |
[22:17] | I have to be for Jack, but you understand that. | 我为了杰克必须如此 但是你懂的 |
[22:20] | You and I have both been given second chances with our kids. | 你我都有幸得来第二次与孩子相聚的机会 |
[22:23] | You’re right. It’s great. | 你说的对 这很棒 |
[22:25] | It’s harder than I expected. | 也比我想象中的要困难 |
[22:27] | Can’t make up for those missing years. | 那些错过的岁月很难弥补 |
[22:28] | Emily’s already this full person. | 艾米莉已经完全是个大人了 |
[22:30] | She doesn’t need her dad anymore. | 她不再需要爸爸的保护了 |
[22:32] | I showed up, but… too late. | 我出现了 但太晚了 |
[22:35] | No. It’s never too late. | 不 永远不会太晚 |
[22:37] | If I believed that, I never would have met Jack. | 如果我也这么想 就永远不会见到杰克了 |
[22:40] | David, you can’t give up. | 大卫 你不能就此放弃 |
[22:42] | Emily may not know it now, but she still needs her father. | 艾米莉也许现在意识不到 但她仍需要爸爸 |
[22:46] | And you have to be there when she does. | 而当她需要时 你必须在那儿 |
[22:51] | We need to find a way to discredit Schaefer’s testimony. | 我们得想个办法让谢弗的证词作废 |
[22:53] | Well, I’ve already been through his phone records, | 我已经黑进了他的电话记录 |
[22:55] | his bank accounts, and his tax returns. | 他的银行账户和纳税申报系统 |
[22:56] | The only thing dirty about officer Schaefer | 谢弗警官唯一见不得人的 |
[22:58] | is his browser history. | 就是他的浏览器历史记录 |
[23:00] | Then we have to show Judge Knowles | 那我们就向诺尔斯法官出示 |
[23:01] | the surveillance video of James Allen at the bar | 詹姆斯·艾伦在酒吧里那段监控录像 |
[23:03] | and hope she changes her mind about my blood. | 希望她能对我血样一事改变主意 |
[23:04] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[23:06] | Mind’s already made up. | 她心意已决 |
[23:07] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[23:09] | I’ve never been held in contempt. | 我从未被判过藐视法庭 |
[23:11] | Judge Knowles went above and beyond to silence me. | 诺尔斯法官为了让我闭嘴真是不遗余力 |
[23:15] | You’re saying that she’s in Margaux’s pocket, not Schaefer? | 你是说她才是玛尔戈一伙儿的 不是谢弗 |
[23:18] | Oh, it explains her reaction to exculpatory evidence. | 这就解释了她为什么拒绝对你有利的证据 |
[23:22] | And she’s up for re-election. | 而她正准备参加改选 |
[23:23] | Do a news search for Judge Knowles. | 搜搜诺尔斯法官的新闻消息 |
[23:25] | Yeah, got it. | 搜到了 |
[23:26] | Leanne Knowles… get this… | 琳恩·诺尔斯 看这条 |
[23:28] | was just officially endorsed | 刚刚得到了《纽约文汇》《纽约日报》 |
[23:30] | by the New York Ledger, Journal, and Tribune. | 和《先驱论坛报》的官方认可支持 |
[23:33] | And a bunch of others. | 还有其他一堆报刊杂志 |
[23:35] | What’s the connection? | 这之间有什么联系 |
[23:36] | They’re all Lemarchal publications. | 这些都是勒马尔查尔旗下的出版物 |
[23:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:51] | It’s very generous, Victoria. | 真是份厚礼 维多利亚 |
[23:54] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[23:55] | I’m afraid I went overboard at the boutique today. | 恐怕我今天在精品店里太挥霍了 |
[23:57] | I needed some cheering up… | 我需要一些让自己高兴的事 |
[24:00] | … after my proposal was voted down. | 因为我的提议被否决了 |
[24:03] | Yes, about that, um… | 是啊 关于这件事 |
[24:07] | It was you who voted against Daniel’s wing. | 正是你投票反对了丹尼尔的基金 |
[24:11] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然间改变了心意 |
[24:13] | Oh, it was not my heart. | 那不是我的意思 |
[24:15] | It was my child’s. | 而是孩子的意思 |
[24:17] | I heard it beating, and… | 我听着孩子的心跳 |
[24:19] | every fiber of my being felt compelled to protect it. | 我感觉自己必须要用全身心来保护这个孩子 |
[24:22] | Well, that’s your maternal instinct, | 这是母性本能 |
[24:23] | but I still don’t understand. | 但我还是不明白 |
[24:25] | I realized that announcing my pregnancy | 我意识到在丹尼尔的名声依然受损时 |
[24:27] | in conjunction with the wing, | 在研究所的动工仪式上 |
[24:29] | while Daniel’s name is still in tatters, | 同时宣布我怀孕的消息 |
[24:31] | would cast a shadow over my child’s life | 会让我孩子的人生 |
[24:33] | before it’s even begun. | 在出世前就蒙上一层阴影 |
[24:37] | I just want to keep my baby safe. | 我只是想确保孩子平安无事 |
[24:39] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[24:41] | I’m still trying to do the same thing for my baby. | 我也在为自己的孩子做同样的事 |
[24:47] | Daniel’s heart may no longer beat, | 虽然丹尼尔的心已经停止跳动 |
[24:49] | but my maternal instinct will never let him go. | 但是出于母性本能 我永远不会放弃他 |
[24:56] | If you want to keep your pregnancy quiet, | 如果你想要一个平静的孕期 |
[24:57] | I will support you. | 我会支持你的 |
[25:00] | Because your child is his legacy. | 因为你腹中是丹尼尔的血脉 |
[25:05] | Then I will support your vision and change my vote. | 那我也会支持你的愿望 改变我的投票 |
[25:09] | We may not agree on how to redeem Daniel’s name, | 恢复丹尼尔名誉的方式 我们也许有分歧 |
[25:11] | but we want the same thing… | 但有一点我们心意一致 |
[25:14] | what is best for his child. | 就是凡事以他的孩子为重 |
[25:23] | A gift from a secret admirer, your honor. | 一位神秘仰慕者送来的礼物 法官大人 |
[25:27] | Short-staffed tonight, Mr. Ross? | 今晚人手不足吗 罗斯先生 |
[25:30] | Or does the owner always hand-deliver bottles of vino? | 还是上酒的时候 总是由老板亲自出马 |
[25:33] | Well, he does when it’s the most expensive bottle | 当有人点了俱乐部藏品中最贵的一瓶酒时 |
[25:35] | in my club’s collection. | 老板就会亲手奉上的 |
[25:36] | You must have made someone very happy. | 您一定是令某人相当开心了 |
[25:38] | The question is whom. | 问题是这人是谁 |
[25:40] | Well, I will have to check on that for you, | 那我得替您去查查 |
[25:41] | But, in the meantime, shall I uncork? | 但现在 我可以把酒打开了吗 |
[25:44] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 不必打开了 |
[25:46] | I’ll stick with my water. | 我喝水就好了 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:09] | – Evening, judge. – Evening. | -晚上好 法官 -晚上好 |
[26:11] | We got a call from a concerned citizen | 我们收到一位热心市民的举报 |
[26:12] | that you were weaving as | 说你从海滩俱乐部离开的时候 |
[26:13] | you were pulling out from the beach club. | 走路摇摇晃晃的 |
[26:14] | You had anything to drink tonight? | 你今晚喝酒了吗 |
[26:16] | Not at all. | 滴酒未沾 |
[26:17] | Yeah, well, just to be safe, | 好吧 出于安全起见 |
[26:18] | I’m still gonna need you to take a breathalyzer test. | 我还是需要您做一个酒测 |
[26:20] | Oh, I’d be happy to. | 我乐于配合 |
[26:22] | Even though it’s unwarranted | 即便是毫无根据的 |
[26:23] | and it could be considered an abuse of power, | 且涉嫌滥用职权 |
[26:25] | officer, um… Hunter. | 这位…亨特警官 |
[26:28] | Just take a deep breath, hum as you blow into the machine. | 深呼吸 然后对着酒测仪吹气 |
[26:38] | 0.15% Point 15. | |
[26:39] | Seems pretty warranted to me. | 在我看来证据确凿啊 |
[26:41] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:45] | Courthouse, huh? | 法院来的电话 |
[26:46] | You better get that. | 你最好还是接听吧 |
[26:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:50] | I may be blind, | 我可能看不见 |
[26:51] | but I can see you’re in a bit of a pickle, judge. | 但我能知道你有麻烦了 法官大人 |
[26:53] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[26:54] | You can call me Lady Justice. | 你可以称我为正义女神 |
[26:56] | And I’m trying to keep you honest, | 我是想保证你的诚实 |
[26:58] | which you haven’t been, have you? | 因为你显然不够诚实 不是吗 |
[26:59] | This is a setup, and it’s poorly done. | 这是陷害 而且手法很低级 |
[27:02] | I didn’t even have that wine. | 我根本没要那瓶酒 |
[27:04] | Oh, but the wine was just a gift. | 那酒只是个礼物 |
[27:06] | Your water, on the other hand, was laced with acetone, | 你右手边的那瓶水 里面掺了丙酮 |
[27:08] | a compound commonly found in adhesives, | 通常会在粘合剂里找到的一种混合物 |
[27:11] | like model glue. | 跟模型胶差不多 |
[27:13] | But don’t beat yourself up. | 不过别太自责了 |
[27:14] | I almost missed it myself. | 我自己也差点漏掉了 |
[27:16] | The same chemical that caused | 就是这种化学物品 |
[27:18] | Jack Porter to fail his breathalyzer test. | 让杰克·波特呼气的酒精含量超了标 |
[27:22] | This does not bode well for your re-election. | 这对你的改选可不是个好兆头 |
[27:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[27:26] | Test his blood. | 给他做血检 |
[27:27] | and when you find no trace of alcohol | 你就会发现里面根本没有酒精 |
[27:29] | but the presence of acetone, | 有的只是丙酮残留物 |
[27:30] | see that all charges are dropped. | 务必使所有指控都撤销 |
[27:33] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[27:35] | All of the bribes you accepted | 那么你从勒马尔查尔出版物那里 |
[27:37] | in the form of endorsements from Lemarchal publications | 接收并以背书形式逃脱的贿赂 |
[27:39] | will be exposed. | 将会被曝光 |
[27:41] | And you’ll lose everything, just like you threatened | 而你会失去你的所有 就像你威胁 |
[27:44] | to take from Jack. | 杰克的一样 |
[27:47] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在于你 |
[27:49] | Choose wisely. | 放聪明点 |
[27:50] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[28:01] | Why is it taking so long? It didn’t work. | 为什么这么久 根本不管用 |
[28:04] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 我们还不确定 |
[28:05] | And if it doesn’t, | 如果不行的话 |
[28:06] | I will find another way to fix this. | 我会另寻其它方法来解决的 |
[28:08] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[28:10] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[28:12] | We did what we had to do to protect ourselves. | 我们做了该做的事来保护我们自己 |
[28:13] | Margaux’s the one to blame. | 应该怪玛尔戈 |
[28:16] | It seems Judge Knowles had a change of heart. | 看起来诺尔斯法官改变主意了 |
[28:18] | All the charges have been dropped. | 所有的指控都被取消了 |
[28:20] | Oh, thank god! Buddy. | 谢天谢地 小家伙 |
[28:22] | You saved my family, Emily. | 你救了我们全家 艾米莉 |
[28:24] | I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你才好 |
[28:25] | How about I start by taking you all out | 不如我带你们出去 |
[28:28] | for a celebratory lunch? | 吃个庆祝午餐怎么样 |
[28:29] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[28:30] | Uh, thanks, but you guys go ahead. | 谢谢 不过你们去吧 |
[28:32] | I’ve got something I need to do. | 我还有些事要做 |
[28:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[28:42] | Hey. We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:43] | Can it wait? I’ve got work to do. | 不能等等吗 我有事要做 |
[28:44] | No. It can’t. | 不 不能等 |
[28:46] | You just stopped the Porters | 你刚刚拯救了波特一家 |
[28:47] | from suffering the same horrible fate that we did. | 使他们免遭和我们一样的厄运 |
[28:50] | You should be celebrating with them | 你应该跟他们一起庆祝 |
[28:51] | instead of doing what I think you’re doing. | 而不是去做我认为你要做的事 |
[28:53] | I told you. I can’t let Margaux keep hurting my friends. | 我说了 我不能让玛尔戈继续伤害我的朋友 |
[28:55] | – I have to… – Punish her for what she did. | -我必须… -让她为所做之事付出代价 |
[28:57] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[28:59] | And then someone that loves her | 然后爱她的人 |
[29:00] | comes after you or someone you love | 会来报复你或者你爱的人 |
[29:02] | and then on and on until there’s just no one left. | 然后冤冤相报 直到所有人都死光 |
[29:05] | I won’t risk losing you like that, Amanda. | 我不想冒失去你的危险 阿曼达 |
[29:07] | I didn’t start all of this. | 这一切并不是我挑起的 |
[29:08] | But you can finish it. | 但你可以终结它 |
[29:12] | That’s easier said than done. | 说来容易做来难 |
[29:13] | It always is. | 凡事皆是如此 |
[29:15] | You are capable of so much. | 你有能力做那么多事 |
[29:20] | You can end this, Amanda. | 你可以终结此事 阿曼达 |
[29:23] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[29:30] | Thank you kindly. | 非常感谢 |
[29:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[29:35] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[29:37] | Lyman’s body’s on its final trip home. | 莱蒙的尸体已经在回家的路上了 |
[29:41] | I’m gonna need something a touch stronger. | 我需要点强劲的东西 |
[29:44] | God. How are you holding up? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry I haven’t been around much since… | 很抱歉出事后我没能陪着你… |
[29:47] | Oh, hush. Jack needed you. | 别说了 杰克需要你 |
[29:50] | And your hard work paid off… family’s back together. | 而你的努力见效了 一家又团聚了 |
[29:52] | Well, I guess yours will be assembling soon, too. | 我猜你们一家也很快会团聚的 |
[29:56] | D-do you want us to fly back to Savannah? | 你想我陪你回一趟萨凡纳吗 |
[29:59] | Look, I don’t want to see the monster-in-law, either, | 虽然我也不想再见到那个禽兽岳母 |
[30:01] | But it is your brother’s funeral, and — | 但那是你哥哥的葬礼 而且… |
[30:04] | There’s something I need you to know. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[30:09] | I wasn’t honest with the cops. | 我对警察撒了谎 |
[30:12] | I didn’t think they would believe me | 我没想到他们会相信我的话 |
[30:14] | since it was so close to what happened to daddy. | 因为那跟爸爸出事的场景太像了 |
[30:17] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[30:20] | That night, when I got back from the party, | 那晚 我从派对回来时 |
[30:21] | I found Lyman here snooping through your black laptop. | 发现莱蒙在偷看你那个黑色的电脑 |
[30:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:26] | Okay, there’s a lot of sensitive material in there. | 好吧 那里有很多敏感的材料 |
[30:29] | What did he see? | 他看到了什么 |
[30:31] | Doesn’t much matter now. Who’s he gonna tell? | 现在不重要了 他能告诉谁呢 |
[30:39] | Louise… | 路易丝… |
[30:46] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
[30:47] | No. We were arguing by the bluff. | 没有 我们在崖边争吵 |
[30:50] | Things got heated. | 事情有点失控 |
[30:52] | I didn’t push him, but I didn’t help him. | 我没有推他 但我也没救他 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry I wasn’t honest with you from the start. | 很抱歉一开始没对你说实话 |
[30:59] | You are the only person in my life | 你是我人生中唯一一个 |
[31:01] | that doesn’t keep secrets from me, | 不对我保留秘密的人 |
[31:02] | and I owe you the same. | 而我也应该这样对你 |
[31:07] | I hope you don’t hate me. | 我希望你别恨我 |
[31:10] | I could never hate you. | 我永远也不会恨你的 |
[31:12] | Do you think I should go to Ben and tell him the truth? | 你觉得我该去找本告诉他实情吗 |
[31:14] | No. | 不 |
[31:17] | Changing your story now will only arouse suspicion. | 现在改变证词只会让警方怀疑 |
[31:20] | There’s no evidence of foul play, so… | 并没有证据表明你在撒谎 所以… |
[31:24] | …you’re safe. | 你是安全的 |
[31:28] | It’s Johnny from the club. | 是俱乐部的强尼 |
[31:29] | He said that the social worker from Jack’s case is there. | 他说杰克案的社工在那里 |
[31:33] | You should go. Jack might need you. | 你去吧 杰克可能会需要你 |
[31:39] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来的 |
[31:48] | Jack’s charges were dropped. | 针对杰克的指控都取消了 |
[31:51] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[31:53] | Really, Margaux? | 真的吗 玛尔戈 |
[31:55] | After you stooped so low, | 在你做了那么恶劣的事之后 |
[31:57] | especially with your own child on the way? | 尤其是你自己的孩子就要出生了 |
[32:00] | I admit I was blinded by rage, | 我承认被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼 |
[32:02] | but since the only thing you respond to | 但自从事发后你的反应 |
[32:04] | is fear and intimidation, I sank to your level | 就只有威胁和恐吓 我只能让自己与你为伍 |
[32:08] | because you’re still preventing my child | 因为你始终还在阻止我的孩子 |
[32:10] | from growing up in a world that knows who Daniel truly was. | 生活在一个知道丹尼尔真相的世界 |
[32:15] | Nobody deserves that life. | 没人应该过那样的生活 |
[32:18] | Which is why we have to put a stop to the cycle now. | 所以现在我们必须停止这个互相报复的循环 |
[32:21] | Otherwise, it will continue until everyone we love is gone. | 否则 复仇会让我们失去所有所爱之人 |
[32:24] | I propose a truce… | 我提议休战… |
[32:26] | to protect the people we have left. | 为了保护我们剩下的亲友 |
[32:29] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 |
[32:32] | Just the opposite. | 正相反 |
[32:34] | I believe you’re a good person, Margaux, | 我相信你是个好人 玛尔戈 |
[32:36] | who got caught up in all of this. | 你只是一时执迷 |
[32:39] | We can clear Daniel’s name together. | 我们可以一起为丹尼尔正名 |
[32:42] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[32:43] | Your word is worthless. | 你的保证一文不值 |
[32:45] | Not today. | 今天不一样 |
[32:53] | This is my real birth certificate. | 这是我真正的出生证明 |
[32:56] | It’s the one piece of evidence that can tie me to my identity. | 这是能证实我真实身份的证据 |
[33:02] | You can use it as a weapon… | 你可以用来当做武器 |
[33:05] | or you can accept it as a peace offering. | 或者 你可以把它当做求和的橄榄枝 |
[33:11] | You hold all the cards now. | 现在所有牌都在你手上了 |
[33:13] | You can choose to end this. | 你可以选择结束这一切 |
[33:17] | The only way to end this is by you telling the world | 要结束这一切唯一的方式是 |
[33:19] | the truth of what happened to Daniel. | 你把丹尼尔之死的真相公诸于世 |
[33:21] | Otherwise, this gesture means nothing. | 否则 你这示好就毫无意义 |
[33:25] | It means that you can trust me when I say | 意义就是你可以相信我 |
[33:26] | that telling the truth is impossible | 公布真相 |
[33:28] | without putting more lives at risk. | 一定会让更多的人受到牵连 |
[33:29] | Please, margaux. There are other ways. | 拜托 玛尔戈 还有其他办法的 |
[33:31] | No, Emily. | 不 艾米莉 |
[33:32] | There’s only one way, and it’s not yours. | 办法只有一个 而且由不得你做主 |
[33:46] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[33:47] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[33:47] | 31-year-old female hit by a taxi. | 一名31岁的女性被出租车撞伤了 |
[33:49] | No signs of head or neck injury. | 头部和颈部没有明显伤痕 |
[33:50] | Multiple contusions to the side, shoulder, and lower abdomen. | 侧面 肩部和下腹部有多处挫伤 |
[33:53] | Okay, take her to trauma 2. | 好 送到外伤科2号室 |
[33:54] | Can you tell me your name, miss? | 小姐 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[33:56] | Her name is margaux. She’s nine weeks pregnant. | 她叫玛尔戈 她有九周的身孕 |
[33:58] | – And who are you? – Her mother. | -您是 -她母亲 |
[33:59] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会照顾她的 |
[34:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:01] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[34:12] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[34:20] | Around you, there are no accidents. | 有你在场就不可能是意外 |
[34:23] | The car came out of nowhere. | 那车突然就冲出来了 |
[34:25] | I w– I was trying to end this. | 我…我是想做了结的 |
[34:27] | Get the hell out of my sight. | 从我眼前滚开 |
[34:49] | Mr. Hughes? | 休斯先生 |
[34:52] | Were you looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[34:53] | Well, technically, Mr. Hughes isn’t looking for you. | 严格来说 不是休斯先生找你 |
[34:55] | Tony is. | 是托尼在找你 |
[34:58] | Well… Is Tony here now? | 那…托尼来了吗 |
[35:02] | I’m Tony. What I meant to say is I’m not here on business. | 我就是 我是想说我不是为公事而来的 |
[35:05] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[35:07] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[35:11] | I’ve seen more than my share of selfish, dishonest people. | 我曾见过无数自私的 不诚实的人 |
[35:14] | It’s made me wary of everyone, | 所以我对每个人都很堤防 |
[35:17] | especially those who are extremely charming. | 尤其是对那些特别有魅力的人 |
[35:20] | I…misjudged you. | 我…对你的判断是不正确的 |
[35:23] | What you said about your friend… | 你说的那些关于你朋友的话 |
[35:25] | it really moved me. | 非常打动我 |
[35:26] | So, uh…You didn’t come here just to apologize, | 所以 你来不只是为了道歉吧 |
[35:30] | Did you, Tony? | 对吧 托尼 |
[35:32] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[35:33] | I…came because… | 我来是因为… |
[35:35] | I’m…an idiot. | 我…真是个白痴 |
[35:38] | No. No, no, no. Don’t… don’t be embarrassed. | 不不不 不用觉得不好意思 |
[35:40] | I-I’m not. I just… I just saw your wedding ring. | 不 我只是刚看到你的婚戒 |
[35:42] | In my line of work, | 干我们这行的 |
[35:43] | We don’t take too kindly to, uh, homewreckers, and… | 我们不会轻易放过破坏别人家庭的人 |
[35:46] | No, the ring is… | 不 这戒指… |
[35:48] | is not exactly what it looks like. | 并非看起来那样 |
[35:53] | Ay. But it is a long story. | 说来话就长了 |
[35:54] | So…How about I buy you a drink? | 总之…不如我请你喝一杯吧 |
[36:03] | He was out before “The little engine that could” | 刚讲到”勇敢的小火车” |
[36:04] | even left the station. | 他就睡着了 |
[36:05] | He had a big day, just like his daddy. | 他今天过得可不容易 跟他爸爸一样 |
[36:07] | I’m sure you’ll sleep just as well. | 相信你也能睡个好觉了 |
[36:10] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[36:11] | Oh, I was happy to help. And I didn’t do it alone. | 乐意效劳 而且不是我一个人的功劳 |
[36:14] | Your friends went above and beyond for you. | 你的朋友们都为你挺身而出了 |
[36:17] | We’ve been through a lot together recently. | 我们最近一起经历了很多 |
[36:19] | Sounds like it. I only got the abridged version. | 好像是 但我只听说了简化版的 |
[36:22] | This whole thing with Carl | 这次针对卡尔的事 |
[36:23] | is just the tip of the iceberg, you know? | 只是冰山一角 你明白吗 |
[36:30] | Did I scare you off? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[36:33] | I don’t scare easy, Jack. | 我可不会轻易被吓到 杰克 |
[36:35] | I’m gonna put the kettle on. | 我要去烧壶水 |
[36:37] | Sounds like we have a lot to talk about. | 貌似我们还有很多事要聊呢 |
[36:45] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[36:50] | You gave me quite a scare. | 你吓死我了 |
[36:53] | I thought I almost lost you. | 我以为我要失去你了 |
[36:56] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[36:57] | The baby. | 是孩子 |
[36:59] | He’s gone. | 孩子没了 |
[37:02] | Daniel’s gone. | 丹尼尔也没了 |
[37:04] | Oh, my darling. | 亲爱的 |
[37:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的非常遗憾 |
[37:16] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:19] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[37:20] | I got your message. What’s wrong? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[37:23] | I tried… | 我试着 |
[37:26] | I tried to end it, like you said. | 我试着想结束一切 就像你说的 |
[37:30] | It’s too late. | 但太晚了 |
[37:32] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:33] | I…I… | 我…我… |
[37:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:40] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[38:13] | Have some water. | 喝点水 |
[38:22] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:27] | Margaux, I know this is difficult, | 玛尔戈 我知道这很难 |
[38:29] | but talk to me. | 但拜托跟我说说话 |
[38:31] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[38:35] | Why was Emily with you? | 艾米莉怎么会跟你在一起 |
[38:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:39] | We only have each other now, | 我们现在只有彼此了 |
[38:41] | And I can’t help you if you won’t let me in. | 你不让我帮忙我就真帮不上忙了 |
[38:44] | Because whatever led to this loss… our loss… | 不管是什么导致了这次的损失 我们的损失 |
[38:47] | Requires an explanation. | 都需要一个解释 |
[38:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[38:53] | Whatever the truth, I will accept it. | 不管真相是什么 我都会接受 |
[38:57] | Emily cornered me on the street. | 艾米莉在路上拦住了我 |
[39:01] | She said she wanted peace. | 她说她想求和 |
[39:05] | She gave me her word. | 她向我做了保证 |
[39:07] | But then… | 但接下来… |
[39:12] | …She pushed me. | …她推了我 |