时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had Lyman Ellis steal what he could | 我让莱蒙·埃利斯偷到了 |
[00:04] | off of Nolan’s hard drive. | 诺兰硬盘上的东西 |
[00:06] | But before he could deliver it, he was found dead. | 在他交给我之前 他死了 |
[00:08] | You’re trusting the wrong people. | 你信错人了 |
[00:10] | Nolan hasn’t told you everything. | 诺兰并没把所有事都告诉你 |
[00:11] | Nolan and I have no secrets. | 我和诺兰之间没有秘密 |
[00:13] | People to whom you’ve placed your loyalty have two faces. | 你奉献了忠诚的那些人 他们表里不一 |
[00:16] | I want a family and a real marriage one day, | 我也想有个家庭 有婚姻 |
[00:19] | but with somebody stable, | 但是要跟一个稳定的人 |
[00:21] | – not someone who… – Someone you pity. | -而不是… -不是出于同情 |
[00:24] | I think, uh, I think it’s time that we end this marriage. | 我认为现在是时候结束这段婚姻了 |
[00:27] | I live between two worlds. | 我生活在两个世界之间 |
[00:28] | You couldn’t possibly understand. | 你不可能明白我的处境 |
[00:30] | Yeah, but I want to. Don’t shut me out. | 是的 但我想明白 别拒我于千里之外 |
[00:32] | The truth is that Malcolm Black was my attacker. | 真相是 马尔科·布莱克才是要袭击我的人 |
[00:34] | Daniel saved my life. | 丹尼尔救了我的命 |
[00:36] | There is one secret, and it’s cost the ones I love | 我一直藏有一个秘密 这秘密害死了不少我爱的人 |
[00:39] | more than I ever wanted. | 完全背离了我的初衷 |
[00:40] | I am David Clarke’s daughter. | 我是大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[00:45] | I am Amanda Clarke. | 我是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:51] | I took the identity of Emily Thorne | 我用了艾米丽·索恩的身份 |
[00:54] | in order to clear my father’s name. | 来洗清我父亲的罪名 |
[01:01] | Nolan lied to me. | 诺兰骗了我 |
[01:03] | I trusted him. | 我那么信任他 |
[01:04] | He could’ve told me about Emily, about Tony, | 他完全可以跟我说艾米莉的事 托尼的事 |
[01:06] | about how he really felt about me. | 还有他对我的真实感受 |
[01:08] | Oh, poppet. | 孩子 |
[01:10] | Emily and Nolan are strangers to honesty. | 艾米莉和诺兰可不懂什么是诚实 |
[01:12] | There’s so much more you don’t know. | 还有很多事你都不知道 |
[01:24] | Then I want the truth. | 那我想要知道真相 |
[01:28] | All of it. | 所有的真相 |
[01:32] | It has now been 12 hours | 早前阿曼达·克拉克 |
[01:34] | since Amanda Clarke’s announcement | 发表了引发全国关注的声明 |
[01:35] | captured the country’s attention. | 现在已经过去12小时了 |
[01:37] | As questions multiply, her camp has been clear… | 随着问题越来越多 她的阵营表达得很清楚 |
[01:40] | There will be no further comment | 克拉克女士或她的父亲 |
[01:41] | from either Ms. Clarke or her father. | 将不会发表任何评论 |
[01:44] | Now other players in this saga… | 目前 该事件中的其他人 |
[01:46] | botably, socialite Victoria Grayson, | 尤其是社会名流维多利亚·格雷森 |
[01:49] | have also yet to comment. | 也尚未发表评论 |
[01:51] | So far, so good. | 目前还好 |
[01:52] | Radio silence from both Victoria and Margaux. | 维多利亚和玛尔戈都挺安静 |
[01:55] | That doesn’t mean it’ll last. | 但不意味着会一直保持如此 |
[01:56] | Well, the longer they’re quiet, | 她们保持沉默得越久 |
[01:58] | the longer your legend has time to grow online. | 你的传说就会在网上传得越疯 |
[02:01] | Exhibit “A”… | 证据A |
[02:02] | Twitter’s debating what people are supposed to call you now. | 推特在辩论人们现在该叫你什么 |
[02:04] | #Amanda OR #Emily? | #阿曼达还是#艾米莉 |
[02:09] | Emily Thorne no longer exists. | 艾米莉·索恩已经不存在了 |
[02:11] | It’s the end of an era. | 这是一个时代的终结 |
[02:16] | My dad cut a deal with the Feds. | 我爸和联调局达成了协议 |
[02:18] | In exchange for not suing the government | 他不会因为20多年的折磨 |
[02:20] | over his 20-year ordeal, | 而控告政府 |
[02:22] | they’re not coming after me for fraud. | 政府也不会因为诈骗罪而逮捕我 |
[02:24] | I wish the same could be said for all of our takedowns. | 希望我们扳倒的所有人都会这样 |
[02:27] | I’ve been tracking them, | 我一直在追踪他们 |
[02:28] | and one’s been particularly busy, | 有个人特别忙 |
[02:30] | making calls to the rest of the red sharpie society. | 在给红叉团体的其余人打电话 |
[02:33] | Tom Kingsly. | 汤姆·金斯莱 |
[02:34] | – The former senator? – Or as I like to call him, | -前议员吗 -或者用我喜欢的称呼 |
[02:37] | the corrupt prosecutor | 腐败的检察官 |
[02:38] | who convicted David, then rode a tide of public goodwill | 他给大卫定了罪 然后承着民意 |
[02:41] | into that seat in Congress. | 坐进了国会 |
[02:43] | Until we pulled it out from under him. | 直到我们把他赶下了台 |
[02:46] | I came here tonight | 今晚我来此宣布 |
[02:48] | to announce that I will not be seeking re-election this fall… | 我将不会在今秋的选举中竞选连任 |
[02:54] | …as I am retiring from public life. | 同时我将退出公众事业 |
[02:57] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[02:59] | How’d you get your hands on a sex tape? | 你怎么弄到那段性爱录像的 |
[03:01] | I bought the building that his mistress lives in. | 我把他情妇住的那栋大厦买下了 |
[03:04] | As part of the renovations, I had cameras installed. | 在翻修的时候 我装了摄像头 |
[03:06] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[03:07] | I release the videos to the press. | 我把录像发给了媒体 |
[03:11] | Why? You already got what you wanted. | 为什么 你已经达到你的目的了 |
[03:14] | You destroyed a man’s career. | 你已经毁了他的职业生涯 |
[03:20] | I want to destroy his life. | 我要毁掉他的人生 |
[03:22] | If he had done the right thing, | 如果他当初做出正确的选择 |
[03:23] | he would’ve saved my father. | 就会救出我父亲 |
[03:26] | He chose not to, so…down he goes. | 但他没有那么做 所以我要彻底毁了他 |
[03:30] | You scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[03:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:34] | You never forget your first. | 第一次总是最难忘的 |
[03:36] | Kingsly’s when we became a team. Remember? | 就是金斯莱的倒台让我们成了团队 记得吗 |
[03:39] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[03:43] | Look, if he’s putting together a coalition, | 听着 如果他现在要搞联盟 |
[03:45] | we have to stop him before it reaches critical mass. | 我们得阻止他 以免引发大灾难 |
[03:48] | I figured one of them would try to get the ball rolling. | 我猜到他们中有人会做这种事的 |
[03:50] | We just have to stay ahead of any surprises. | 我们只需在有任何惊喜前先行一步就好 |
[03:54] | Whoops. Missed one. | 哎呀 忘了一个 |
[04:00] | It’s been hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[04:02] | You’re supposed to be the next Nolan Ross. | 你应该是下一个诺兰·罗斯的 |
[04:04] | More like he’s the old me. | 应该说他是以前的我 |
[04:06] | But the guy still has major skills. | 但这小子还是有两把刷子的 |
[04:08] | One wrong line of code, the files self-destruct. | 一行代码输错 文件就会自动销毁 |
[04:10] | Same happens if you try to download it, | 如果尝试下载 也会有同样的结果 |
[04:12] | which means this flash drive is your only copy. | 也就是说 这个闪存盘是唯一的证据 |
[04:16] | I rigged a comprehensive decrypt that should do the trick. | 我装了一个综合解密应该能解决这个问题 |
[04:19] | But it’ll take a couple hours. | 但会需要几个小时 |
[04:21] | Understand something. If you speak a word of this, | 记住 如果你说漏了嘴 |
[04:24] | “self-destruct” will take on a whole new meaning for you. | 对你来说”自动销毁”就会有另外的含义了 |
[04:30] | Louise. How’d it go with your attorney? | 路易丝 跟律师谈得怎么样 |
[04:33] | Fine, I suppose. | 还行吧 |
[04:36] | When she got to the grounds for divorce, | 当她进行到离婚理由时 |
[04:38] | I just… froze up. | 我有点…不知所措 |
[04:42] | I mean, I know Nolan lied, | 我知道诺兰撒谎了 |
[04:44] | but does that make him the devil? | 但这就代表他是个恶魔吗 |
[04:46] | You saw the press conference last night. You know. | 你昨晚看到记者招待会了 你知道的 |
[04:49] | That his friend Emily is really Amanda Clarke? | 他的朋友艾米莉其实是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[04:52] | Maybe that explains why he had to lie. | 也许这就解释了他为什么得撒谎 |
[04:54] | I mean, the news is calling her | 新闻上都称她为 |
[04:56] | the modern-day Count of Monte Cristo. | 现代版的”基督山伯爵” |
[04:58] | Oh, how fitting, since they’re both works of fiction. | 真合适 毕竟他们都是幻想出来的人物 |
[05:03] | You were kind enough to give me the thumb drive, | 谢谢你的好意 把U盘给了我 |
[05:04] | so I feel that you have | 我觉得你有权 |
[05:05] | the right to know the whole truth. | 知道所有的真相 |
[05:14] | Porter. | 波特 |
[05:15] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点不惊讶呢 |
[05:18] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[05:20] | You okay? | 你可以吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:25] | – So you owe me 50 bucks. – Why is that? | -你欠我五十美金 -为什么 |
[05:27] | Well, I bet my brother that you were gonna call to fill me in | 我跟我哥打赌说在我送他去机场前 |
[05:29] | before I dropped him at the airport. | 你会打来跟我说清情况 |
[05:31] | – Guess where I just came from. – I know you’re pissed. | -猜猜我刚从哪回来 -我知道你很生气 |
[05:32] | Yeah, and my friends — they keep asking me, | 没错 我的朋友们都一直在问我 |
[05:33] | “What kind of detective doesn’t know the real name | 我算个什么侦探 |
[05:35] | of the woman that he’s been dating?” | 连自己交往对象的真名都不知道 |
[05:37] | And, of course, once internal affairs starts asking | 当然了 一旦内务部开始审查 |
[05:39] | how I also helped her close a case | 我是怎么帮她结了一宗 |
[05:41] | that she just admitted was a cover-up… | 她自己承认是掩盖真相的案件 |
[05:42] | Look, I know this is messy. | 我知道这很糟 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you just say, “I’m sorry”? | 你直接说”对不起”不行吗 |
[05:45] | – Or just start there? – I thought that went without saying. | -起码说完再解释 -我以为这不用说出来 |
[05:48] | And with… with these circumstances… | 而且在现在的情况下 |
[05:50] | That’s what life is… a series of circumstances. | 这就是生活 总有各种情况发生 |
[05:53] | The fact that you didn’t even consider mine says it all. | 你根本没为我考虑过 这已经说明了一切 |
[05:55] | No, you’re right, and I am sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[05:57] | If I could do it over again… | 如果可以重新来过 |
[05:59] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[06:01] | That’s why they call it live television. | 那叫现场直播 |
[06:04] | Even you don’t get a do-over. | 即使是你也不能重新来过 |
[06:08] | So it was one big plan, right from the beginning? | 所以从头开始 这一切是就一个庞大的局 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:13] | Emily Thorne arrived in the Hamptons | 艾米莉·索恩这个全副武装的怪物 |
[06:14] | a fully formed monster with a single-minded purpose… | 来到汉普顿只有一个目的… |
[06:18] | to systematically destroy me and attack my life | 她要系统地摧毁我和我的生活 |
[06:22] | by tormenting my son and my daughter… | 先是折磨我的一双儿女 |
[06:27] | then, finally, my very sanity. | 然后 最终打垮我的精神 |
[06:29] | The second I laid eyes on you, I knew something was wrong. | 我第一眼看到你就感觉不对劲 |
[06:34] | And that’s how I ended up in Claremont. | 我就是那样沦落到克莱蒙精神病院的 |
[06:40] | Don’t struggle. | 别挣扎 |
[06:41] | It’ll only make things worse. | 那只会让事情更糟 |
[06:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[06:44] | You needed help. | 你需要帮助 |
[06:46] | I had no choice but to check you in. | 我别无选择 只能让你入院 |
[06:48] | Help me! | 救我 |
[06:50] | Someone help me, please! | 来人救救我 拜托 |
[06:52] | Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare! | 你敢 你敢 |
[06:55] | Goodbye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[07:01] | My god, Victoria. | 天呐 维多利亚 |
[07:03] | I had…no idea what she put you through. | 我无法想象她让你经历了些什么 |
[07:07] | But Nolan… | 但诺兰… |
[07:10] | are you sure he was involved? | 你确定他也知情吗 |
[07:14] | Louise, I know it’s difficult for you to believe. | 路易丝 我知道让你相信这些很难 |
[07:17] | And I understand. | 我也理解 |
[07:18] | It’s painful when we take the scales from our eyes. | 我们知道真相的时候会很痛苦 |
[07:21] | But we all have to see. | 但我们一定要知道 |
[07:27] | “Wedding night”? | 婚礼之夜 |
[07:29] | “Homeland security”? | 国土安全局 |
[07:31] | What is all this? 175 00:07:34,856 –> 00:07:36,654 Proof that your husband gave Emily Thorne | 这些都是什么 你丈夫给艾米莉·索恩提供了 |
[07:36] | everything she needed | 害死我未婚夫所需的一切 |
[07:38] | to send my fiance to his grave. | 这就是证据 |
[07:40] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[07:42] | Yes, Pascal. Yes. | 我愿意 帕斯卡 我愿意 |
[07:46] | That lying bastard. | 那个谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna hang him by his unmentionables. | 我要用他这些不耻之事弄死他 |
[07:53] | No, Louise. | 不 路易丝 |
[07:55] | Continue with your civil divorce. | 你还是要离婚 |
[07:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | Because first, | 因为首先 |
[07:59] | I need to bring the tale of America’s newest folk hero | 我要把这个人民英雄的故事 |
[08:01] | to its proper end. | 做个适当的了结 |
[08:18] | Farewell, Rebecca. | 永别了 瑞贝卡 |
[08:20] | We hardly knew you. | 我们还没怎么认识你呢 |
[08:29] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没回家 |
[08:31] | Just ’cause we’re splittin’ up doesn’t mean you had to split. | 我们是要分开了 但不一定要分居啊 |
[08:35] | I stayed in the city | 我在城里过的夜 |
[08:36] | so I could have the divorce papers drawn up. | 好把离婚文件起草好 |
[08:41] | Already? | 已经写好了 |
[08:42] | Don’t worry. You won’t find any surprises. | 别担心 不会有什么惊喜的 |
[08:45] | Not like, “Turn on the TV to discover | 比如 “打开电视后发现 |
[08:47] | “your husband’s hiding some global mystery | “你丈夫对你隐瞒了他好朋友的真实身份 |
[08:49] | about his best friend’s identity from you” surprises. | 这个惊天秘密” 这样的惊喜 |
[08:52] | I… I… | 我… 我… |
[08:55] | That threw me, too. | 我也很意外 |
[08:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[08:57] | So you didn’t know she was Amanda Clarke? | 这么说你以前不知道她是阿曼达·克拉克了 |
[09:00] | No. No, I did. | 不 我知道 |
[09:03] | I- I just… | 我只是… |
[09:04] | I didn’t know she was gonna announce it last night. | 我不知道她昨晚会公布这件事 |
[09:06] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[09:09] | Look, I’m so sorry I had to keep that information from you. | 我很抱歉一直没把这事告诉你 |
[09:11] | You know, that is a lot of syllables | 你可以直接说 |
[09:13] | when “I lied” would do. | “我骗了你” |
[09:15] | But you know what? I get it. | 不过我明白 |
[09:16] | No one’s ever gonna be as close to you | 没人能像艾米莉那样跟你如此亲近 |
[09:17] | as Emily… Amanda. Whatever. | 应该是阿曼达 管他呢 |
[09:20] | But that has nothing to do with us. | 但这事不该影响我们 |
[09:22] | Doesn’t it, though? | 是吗 |
[09:25] | You are a man of many secrets, Nolan. | 你是有很多秘密的人 诺兰 |
[09:28] | Secret friends, | 秘密的朋友 |
[09:30] | secret bonfire parties, | 秘密的篝火派对 |
[09:32] | secret laptops you slam shut | 还有每次我一进门 |
[09:34] | every time I walk through the damn door. | 你就赶紧关上的秘密笔记本电脑 |
[09:36] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[09:38] | I get it. You’re upset. | 我明白 你生气了 |
[09:43] | Lou, can we just sit down and talk? | 路路 我们能不能坐下来好好谈谈 |
[09:45] | There’s nothing left to talk about. | 没什么好谈的了 |
[09:47] | This is on me. | 都怪我 |
[09:49] | I was so grateful to you when you rescued me | 我无比感激你把我 |
[09:51] | from the grip of my mama’s talons, but… | 救出了妈妈的魔掌 可是… |
[09:55] | you were never my true wonder twin. | 你从来都不是我真正的金童 |
[09:59] | Goodbye, Nolan. | 再见了 诺兰 |
[10:25] | That girl took our reputations and our careers, | 那女孩毁了我们的名誉和事业 |
[10:27] | but I promise you, Harmon, | 不过我向你保证 哈蒙 |
[10:29] | we will make her pay. | 我们会让她付出代价的 |
[10:33] | Was that Uncle Bill? | 是在跟比尔叔叔通电话吗 |
[10:35] | Tell him I say hi. | 代我向他问个好 |
[10:37] | How… how did you… | 你 你是怎么… |
[10:38] | – W-what are you… – Come on, Tom. Full sentences. | -你要 -不是吧汤姆 话都说不清了吗 |
[10:41] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[10:43] | Or do I say “Amanda”? | 还是应该叫你阿曼达 |
[10:45] | It’s been a long time | 距离你上次撒谎 |
[10:46] | since you lied your way into my campaign office. | 混进我的竞选办公室已经很久了 |
[10:48] | And even longer | 距离你故意 |
[10:49] | since you knowingly prosecuted an innocent man | 起诉一个无辜的人并让他坐牢 |
[10:52] | and put him behind bars. | 更久了 |
[10:53] | I tried the case I was given, and I got a conviction. | 我那是尽责办我的案子 而且他也认罪了 |
[10:56] | My hands are clean. | 我是清白的 |
[10:57] | If that’s true, then why are you sharing a wall with… | 如果真是这样 那你现在怎么会在 |
[11:00] | what is that, a nail salon next door? | 一家美甲店的隔壁办公 |
[11:02] | You made a big mistake going public. | 你公之于众是犯了个大错误 |
[11:05] | It took me five minutes to figure out | 我马上就明白了你是怎么 |
[11:07] | how you dismantled my life, | 毁掉了我的生活 |
[11:08] | 10 to realize that I’m not the only one. | 接着我就意识到我不是唯一的受害者 |
[11:11] | So I made some calls. | 所以我打了几个电话 |
[11:12] | To assemble your army of outraged cowards? | 要召集起你们这群愤怒的胆小鬼吗 |
[11:16] | Let me guess… you started with | 我猜猜 你第一个打给了 |
[11:17] | good, old-fashioned, wife-beating Judge Barnes. | 优秀 老派 打老婆的巴恩斯法官吧 |
[11:20] | The greater the power, | 权力越大 |
[11:22] | the greater the potential for abuse. | 就越有可能被滥用[虐待] |
[11:33] | Then Wall Street crook Bill Harmon. | 然后是华尔街的骗子比尔·哈蒙 |
[11:35] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[11:36] | As far as our investors are concerned, | 对我们的投资者 |
[11:37] | it’s just another sunshiny day. | 今天只是另一个艳阳天 |
[11:39] | It’s leaked. All our investors are pulling out. | 消息泄露了 我们所有的投资者都要撤资 |
[11:41] | We’re finished. | 我们完了 |
[11:43] | He betrayed my father’s friendship | 他背叛了对我父亲的友情 |
[11:44] | to help you on the stand. | 与你同流合污 |
[11:46] | And I bet you’re having a difficult time locating Lydia Davis, | 我打赌你很难找到莉迪亚·戴维斯吧 |
[11:49] | who you so expertly used to put the final nail in the coffin. | 你利用她最终将我父亲定了罪 |
[11:53] | Taking the stand was Clarke’s secretary Lydia Davis. | 出庭作证的是克拉克的秘书莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[11:55] | Whose testimony supported | 她的证词有力地证明了 |
[11:56] | The damning allegations made | 克拉克前任老板康拉德·格雷森 |
[11:58] | by Clarke’s former boss Conrad Grayson. | 对他的指控 |
[12:02] | Conrad? What’s wrong? | 康拉德 你怎么了 |
[12:03] | We need to get him in quick. | 我们得快点 |
[12:06] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:07] | My God. Is this your husband? | 天啊 那是你丈夫吗 |
[12:09] | Do you need a ride to the hospital? | 要不要我载你去医院 |
[12:11] | No, I don’t. I… | 不 不用 我… |
[12:13] | Lydia. Hi. | 莉迪亚 你也在 |
[12:15] | Oh, don’t tell me you’ve taken up | 你该不会也在地铁站 |
[12:16] | volunteering at the met as well. | 做过志愿者吧 |
[12:20] | Emily’s renting my house for the summer. | 艾米莉是我这个夏天的租客 |
[12:23] | We met briefly on the beach. | 我们在沙滩上见过一面 |
[12:25] | And then yesterday at the Southfork Inn. | 还有昨天在南方酒店 |
[12:26] | I hope your husband’s feeling better. | 你丈夫好点了吗 |
[12:34] | There’s nothing honesty about you, | 你的一切都是假的 |
[12:36] | and I can finally prove it. | 我终于有证据了 |
[12:39] | Here’s the “After.” Clearly not you. | 这里修改后的 明显不是你 |
[12:42] | Ready for the “Before”? | 准备好看修改前的了吗 |
[12:46] | And there you are, Emily. | 在这呢 艾米莉 |
[12:48] | Looks just like you, | 跟你长得真像 |
[12:50] | but with a billion fewer dollars. | 但显然没有现在的你这么多金 |
[12:52] | There has been much speculation as to who shot me. | 关于枪击我的人是谁 猜测很多 |
[12:55] | It was Lydia Davis. | 是莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[12:57] | And my husband and I are offering a $10 million reward | 我丈夫和我将提供一千万的赏金 |
[13:01] | for her capture. | 力求抓住她 |
[13:03] | She thought she could take me down. | 她以为能扳倒我 |
[13:05] | But she was wrong, just like you. | 但是她错了 跟你一样 |
[13:08] | You think that scares me? | 你以为这样就能吓住我吗 |
[13:09] | After what you’ve done? | 你的种种所作所为 |
[13:12] | You ruined lives. | 你毁了别人的生活 |
[13:13] | You’ve taken our future. | 剥夺了别人的大好前程 |
[13:15] | Everyone that you went after had people who depended on them! | 被你报复的那些人 都还有人指望着他们呢 |
[13:22] | You stole 20 years of my life, | 你偷走了我整整二十年人生 |
[13:25] | my daughter’s childhood, | 我女儿的童年 |
[13:27] | and you tried to end me. | 你还曾试图要我的命 |
[13:31] | You all had it coming | 你们早该料到会有报应 |
[13:31] | the moment you sold your souls to Conrad. | 从你们向康拉德出卖自己灵魂的那一刻起 |
[13:34] | David, I-I… | 大卫 我… |
[13:34] | If you or anybody else on that damn list | 无论是你 还是那名单上的任何人 |
[13:36] | makes a move against Amanda… | 谁敢动阿曼达分毫 |
[13:40] | look over your shoulder, | 都给我小心点儿 |
[13:41] | ’cause I will end you. | 因为我会终结你们 |
[13:44] | You think you suffered at the hands of my daughter, | 你们觉得我女儿已经让你们吃尽苦头了 |
[13:46] | you have no idea what I’m capable of. | 那是你们还没领教过我的本事呢 |
[13:49] | You hear me? | 听见我说什么了吗 |
[13:51] | So get on the phone and spread the word… | 打电话把话放出去 |
[13:54] | stay away from David and Amanda Clarke. | 让他们都离大卫和阿曼达·克拉克远点儿 |
[14:04] | Victoria’s reaching out? | 维多利亚联系你了 |
[14:06] | I won’t answer. | 我不会接听的 |
[14:09] | That’s called survival instinct. | 这就是所谓的求生本能 |
[14:11] | You should follow it. | 你应该跟着这种本能走 |
[14:13] | I’ll handle Victoria. | 我去搞定维多利亚 |
[14:27] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[14:28] | and there’s nothing you can say | 你说什么都没用 |
[14:30] | or tell me that you don’t love me, too. | 就算告诉我你不爱我也没用 |
[14:32] | Because someday, I may need you to save me. | 因为有一天我可能会需要你拯救我 |
[14:37] | We can be better together. | 我们可以一起努力 |
[14:40] | Please, Daniel, come home. | 丹尼尔 回家来吧 |
[14:42] | I need you. We need you. | 我需要你 我们需要你 |
[14:45] | Margaux? | 玛尔戈 |
[14:47] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[14:49] | I assumed that you would have all hands on deck | 我以为你会不遗余力 |
[14:51] | trying to pierce the media myth your competitors | 去戳穿你的竞争同行们 |
[14:54] | are building around Amanda Clarke. | 为阿曼达·克拉克打造的媒体神话呢 |
[14:56] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到了一个麻烦 |
[14:57] | Connie Bales at “Primetime” wants an exclusive. | 《黄金时报》的康妮·贝尔斯要独家采访权 |
[15:00] | This is not my priority. | 这不是我关注的重点 |
[15:03] | Today, I’m focusing on a story | 今天我重点关注的一个报道 |
[15:05] | with far more import to you and me… | 对你我来说 意义更为重大 |
[15:08] | the clearing of Daniel’s name. | 丹尼尔的名声得以澄清 |
[15:11] | I’ll let others traffic in rumor and speculation | 就让其他媒体去炒卖关于 |
[15:14] | about Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克的谣言猜测吧 |
[15:15] | Well, I’m not here about gossip and innuendo. | 我来这里不是为了那些流言蜚语 |
[15:17] | On the contrary, I just spent the entire morning | 正相反 我整个上午都早忙着 |
[15:20] | making sure that Conrad’s conspirators | 确保康拉德的同谋们 |
[15:22] | will not disrupt my case I’m building against her. | 不会阻挠我给她立案 |
[15:26] | I have the evidence of Amanda’s crimes, | 我掌握了阿曼达的犯罪证据 |
[15:30] | And she’s left quite a body count. | 她可真是害死了不少人 |
[15:33] | Amanda Clarke is not a killer. | 阿曼达·克拉克并非杀人凶手 |
[15:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:37] | She selected my son for sacrifice | 早在我儿子为她自我牺牲之前 |
[15:39] | long before he sacrificed himself. | 她就选定他作为牺牲品了 |
[15:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[15:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[15:44] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[15:46] | I’m Daniel. | 我是丹尼尔 |
[15:47] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[15:48] | How about I get you a dry Martini? | 我给你拿杯苦味马提尼吧 |
[15:50] | Twice the alcohol, half the stain potential. | 比这多一倍酒精 却没那么容易弄脏衣服 |
[15:52] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:53] | Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?! | 你为什么要告诉我 我要当爸爸了 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:06] | No! | 不要 |
[16:07] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[16:11] | And let’s not forget what she did to your father, | 还有别忘了她是怎么对你父亲的 |
[16:13] | who died trying to protect us from threats that she made | 他是为了保护我们不受她的威胁而死 |
[16:17] | posing as a Homeland Security agent, | 全因她冒充了国土安全部探员 |
[16:19] | which is a federal crime. | 这可是触犯联邦法律的重罪 |
[16:20] | Ms. Thorne. | 索恩小姐 |
[16:22] | No. Agent Rebecca Stone, Homeland Security. | 不 我是丽贝卡·斯通 国土安全局的探员 |
[16:27] | It enough to detain you indefinitely! | 这足够关你一辈子了 |
[16:29] | You’ll wear this wire to the myclone launch, | 你带着这副窃听器去参加”分身”的启动仪式 |
[16:32] | Where I will watch your every move | 我会盯着你的一举一动 |
[16:33] | until you get a confession from Conrad and Victoria. | 直到你套出康拉德和维多利亚的认罪证词 |
[16:35] | Pascal… | 帕斯卡 |
[16:37] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[16:44] | When the government gets this evidence | 等政府拿到这份证据 |
[16:46] | and puts her behind bars, the story is yours. | 把她送进了监狱 故事就是你的了 |
[16:50] | Please, Victoria, let it go. | 拜托了 维多利亚 放手吧 |
[16:51] | She caused you to lose your own child. | 她害你没了孩子 |
[16:54] | Why don’t you care? | 你为什么不恨她 |
[16:57] | Because I lied. | 因为我撒谎了 |
[17:01] | Emily didn’t push me. | 艾米莉没推我 |
[17:04] | But why did you tell me that she did? | 那你为什么告诉我是她干的 |
[17:06] | Because I couldn’t face you with the truth, | 因为我无法用真相面对你 |
[17:09] | that it was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[17:11] | If I hadn’t been consumed by this endless feud, | 要不是我一直和她争个不停 |
[17:14] | I would still be carrying my baby. | 我现在一定还怀着孩子呢 |
[17:16] | She started this feud. | 是她先挑事的 |
[17:19] | She should have come after just me, | 她应该只冲着我来 |
[17:20] | and instead, she targeted the innocent. | 可她却把矛头对准了无辜的人 |
[17:22] | No, you’re not hearing me. | 不 你没听明白 |
[17:24] | Oh, but I am hearing you, Margaux. | 我听得很清楚 玛尔戈 |
[17:26] | Amanda Clarke is chaos theory, | 阿曼达·克拉克是个极大的隐患 |
[17:29] | and I cannot let this continue. | 我不能让她继续下去了 |
[17:31] | Victoria, it won’t undo anything. | 维多利亚 这样做也于事无补 |
[17:33] | Except her. | 却可以扳倒她 |
[17:36] | Then I can’t stand in your way, | 那我不会阻止你 |
[17:39] | but I won’t help you, either. | 可我也不会再帮你了 |
[17:51] | Why call Tom Kingsly? What’s her plan? | 为什么找汤姆·金斯莱 她的计划是什么 |
[17:53] | Whatever it was, we shut it down. | 不管是什么 都被我们破坏了 |
[17:59] | I doubt it. | 我看未必 |
[18:00] | She just left Margaux’s office, | 她刚刚离开了玛尔戈的办公室 |
[18:02] | which means she’s probably trying to mount some kind of offense. | 这说明她大概是准备发起进攻了 |
[18:05] | She can’t do much but sling mud. | 除了污蔑人她还能做什么 |
[18:07] | I mean, what could Victoria possibly have to back up her claims? | 维多利亚还有什么证据能支撑她的说法吗 |
[18:10] | Turns out she might have a lot. | 现在她可能有很多了 |
[18:15] | When I got home last night after my all-night vigil here, | 我昨晚在这边守夜后回到家里 |
[18:17] | I started deleting files off my laptop. | 开始删除我电脑里的文件 |
[18:21] | You held on to files? | 你还保留了那些文件吗 |
[18:24] | It’s worse. | 更糟 |
[18:25] | Louise came by and… | 路易丝回来了… |
[18:27] | started accusing me of keeping secrets, | 开始指责我对她有所隐瞒 |
[18:29] | and when she looked at my laptop… | 当她看着我的电脑时… |
[18:32] | I just knew. | 我就知道了 |
[18:34] | I ran a diagnostic. | 我做了磁盘诊断 |
[18:35] | Files were copied. | 文件被复制过了 |
[18:37] | How did Victoria get them? | 维多利亚是怎么拿到的 |
[18:39] | Cell G.P.S. put Louise and Victoria together last night | 她的手机定位显示她昨晚和维多利亚在一起 |
[18:41] | and again this morning. | 而且今早又碰面了 |
[18:43] | What does she have? | 她拿到了什么 |
[18:47] | Emily, I’m so sorry. | 艾米莉 我很抱歉 |
[18:48] | Emily only exists in the files that Victoria stole. | 艾米莉只存在于被维多利亚偷走的文件里 |
[18:51] | Now answer my question! | 回答我的问题 |
[18:55] | Six folders. | 六个文件夹 |
[18:56] | “Wedding night,” “Claremont,” “Homeland Security”… | “新婚之夜” “克莱蒙” “国土安全部” |
[18:59] | Do you have any idea what you’ve exposed me to?! | 你知道你让我暴露到什么程度了吗 |
[19:02] | Does part of you wanna get caught? | 你是想我们都被抓吗 |
[19:03] | – No? What? Of course not! – Then why hold on to anything?! | -当然不是 -那为什么要留着 |
[19:05] | Amanda, ease off. | 阿曼达 冷静点 |
[19:07] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:08] | it meant something to me. Because I… | 这对我很重要 因为我… |
[19:10] | I wanted to remember what… what we had accomplished. | 我想记住我们完成过的事 |
[19:13] | And what? You can’t understand that?! | 怎么 你理解不了吗 |
[19:15] | Understand this… | 你要知道 |
[19:16] | the last thing that you accomplished | 你完成的最后一件事 |
[19:18] | is, quite possibly, to ruin all of it. | 很可能就是毁了所有的一切 |
[19:21] | That’s the “Primetime” studio. | 那是《黄金时段》演播室 |
[19:23] | Victoria’s going to the press. | 维多利亚要去向媒体爆料了 |
[19:26] | Not if I can help it. | 只要我插手她就别想 |
[19:27] | – Please let me try and fix this. – You’ve already fixed enough. | -请让我帮忙挽救 -你已经帮得够多了 |
[19:30] | Whatever needs to be done, I’ll do by myself. | 不管还得做什么 我都会自己解决 |
[19:33] | I’m flattered you want to interview me, Ms. Bales. | 我很荣幸你愿意采访我 贝尔斯女士 |
[19:36] | Your story needs to be told properly, Victoria. | 你的故事应该让更多人知道 维多利亚 |
[19:39] | Wife to Conrad Grayson, lover to David Clarke, | 康拉德·格雷森的妻子 大卫·克拉克的情人 |
[19:41] | mother-in-law to Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克的岳母 |
[19:44] | Who married your son, Daniel Grayson, | 她又嫁给了你儿子丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[19:47] | who we now know died a hero. | 现在大家都知道他是英勇牺牲的了 |
[19:50] | You’ve had quite an experience the last 20 years. | 你过去二十年的经历真是相当丰富 |
[19:52] | It has been a very difficult time. | 那也是段相当困难的时期 |
[19:54] | All the more reason to allow my viewing public to support you. | 那就更有理由让我的观众支持你了 |
[19:56] | I can’t. First, there are measures | 我不能 首先 当警方了解到 |
[19:59] | that may have to be taken by the authorities | 事情的全部真相时 他们可能需要 |
[20:00] | when they learn the whole truth. | 采取一些措施 |
[20:02] | Or you can just hear it from me, Ms. Bales. | 或者你可以听我说 贝尔斯女士 |
[20:05] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[20:07] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[20:09] | I’m not usually a fan of the media. | 一般来说 我不太喜欢和媒体打交道 |
[20:11] | And yet here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[20:13] | As, it seems, are you. | 你也来了 |
[20:16] | Here’s the deal… | 我们来做个交易 |
[20:18] | I sit down with you for an exclusive interview, | 我跟你做个独家访谈 |
[20:21] | Live, tonight, no questions off-limits… | 今晚 现场直播 没有提问限制 |
[20:26] | on one condition… | 唯一的条件是 |
[20:29] | you don’t put Victoria Grayson on, ever. | 你永远不采访维多利亚·格雷森 |
[21:03] | It was open. | 门开着 |
[21:04] | Yeah. Well… | 是 |
[21:07] | Turns out security’s not really my strong suit. | 反正安保也不是我的强项 |
[21:10] | Yeah, David filled me in. | 大卫告诉我了 |
[21:13] | Don’t beat yourself up, man. | 别太责怪你自己了 哥们 |
[21:14] | No. No, I-I’ve got people in my life to do that for me. | 不 不 有人会帮我责怪我的 |
[21:20] | Had. | 已经责怪过了 |
[21:23] | Her interview’s about to start. Are you not watching? | 她的访谈要开始了 你不看吗 |
[21:25] | I think I’ve seen about enough of her for today. | 我觉得我今天已经看够她了 |
[21:30] | She was pissed. | 她生气了 |
[21:31] | – At the wrong person. Louise stole… – It was me. | -她气错人了 是路易丝偷了 -怪我 |
[21:34] | It was me who kept the files. | 是我留着那些文件 |
[21:37] | What the hell’s wrong with me? It’s like… | 我怎么会留着呢 就像… |
[21:41] | it’s like I’ve got a blind spot. | 就像我有个盲点 |
[21:47] | For Amanda Clarke. | 对于阿曼达·克拉克 |
[21:49] | It’s possible you’re not the only one. | 你可能不是唯一有盲点的人 |
[21:54] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[21:56] | for four years, I thought that I was… | 四年来 我以为我… |
[22:01] | part of something bigger than myself. But… | 参与了一个比自己更重要的计划 但… |
[22:05] | if I had known the truth, | 如果我早知道真相 |
[22:06] | I would’ve just erased as I went. | 我会抹除掉一切 |
[22:10] | And what’s the truth? | 什么真相 |
[22:13] | That I’m just a hacker who provided the software | 我就是为艾米莉·索恩提供所需软件的黑客 |
[22:15] | that ran Emily Thorne. Now that Emily’s gone… | 现在艾米莉已经成为过去… |
[22:19] | I’m obsolete. | 我就没用了 |
[22:21] | Please tell me that is the bourbon talking. | 拜托告诉我你就是喝多了 |
[22:22] | Look, for better or worse, you guys were the dynamic duo. | 不管怎样 你们过去是最佳拍档 |
[22:26] | You are the dynamic duo. | 你们现在也是最佳拍档 |
[22:31] | Amanda Clarke! | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[22:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:35] | Nolan Ross. Friend of your father’s. | 诺兰·罗斯 你父亲的朋友 |
[22:37] | It only took 10 years to return the favor. | 才过了十年 我就要回报人情了 |
[22:40] | I was kind of hoping you’d have to repay this one never. | 我倒是有点希望你永远不必还这份人情 |
[22:44] | Two years ago, I never would’ve thought I’d have… | 两年前 我根本想不到我会有… |
[22:48] | a partner in all this, | 一个搭档 |
[22:50] | or a real friend. | 或是一个真朋友 |
[22:52] | Now that’s a revenge all-star opportunity. | 真是绝佳的复仇机会啊 |
[22:57] | What do you have on tap? | 有什么计划吗 |
[22:59] | A long summer of fun. | 好好玩一个夏天 |
[23:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:03] | I do… with my life. | 我相信你 以命相托 |
[23:07] | Amanda couldn’t let you go if she wanted to. | 就算阿曼达想 她也不能放你走 |
[23:11] | Jack, if you had seen the way that she acted… | 杰克 如果你看到了她今天那样… |
[23:14] | She was scared. | 她那是害怕了 |
[23:17] | Doesn’t happen often, but… | 虽然这事不常有 不过… |
[23:21] | things are changing, | 事情在变化 |
[23:22] | and soon, it’s all gonna be out of her control. | 很快 就会脱离她的掌控 |
[23:30] | We should go watch this thing now, | 我们现在应该去看她的访谈 |
[23:31] | ’cause you know how she gets when you save things for later. | 你知道把东西存下来再看会有什么后果了 |
[23:35] | Sometimes, a compelling opportunity presents itself. | 有时 引人注目的机会会自己呈现 |
[23:38] | This is such a time. | 现在就是这种时刻 |
[23:40] | Tonight, we are honored to have Amanda Clarke. | 今晚 我们很荣幸邀请到了阿曼达·克拉克 |
[23:44] | Thank you for finding the time to squeeze me in. | 谢谢你为我挤出时间 |
[23:46] | Of course. The whole world is dying to hear your story… | 当然 全世界都渴望了解你的故事 |
[23:51] | save Victoria Grayson. | 除了维多利亚·格雷森 |
[23:53] | She didn’t seem too thrilled to see you here. | 她看见你来好像不是很开心 |
[23:57] | Nothing’s off-limits, right? Your words. | 没有不能问的 对吧 这是你说的 |
[24:00] | Now what I saw between you backstage | 根据我在后台的观察 |
[24:02] | was nothing short of animosity. | 你们之间的敌意很深 |
[24:06] | She and I have had… | 她和我… |
[24:08] | a disturbing relationship, dating back to my childhood. | 关系很不好 从我小时候开始 |
[24:12] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
[24:14] | It started before my father was arrested. | 这要追溯到我父亲被捕之前了 |
[24:17] | While Conrad Grayson made sure | 当康拉德·格雷森确保了 |
[24:20] | that my father was convicted, | 我父亲被定罪时 |
[24:23] | Victoria set her sights on his 9-year-old daughter. | 维多利亚盯上了他九岁的女儿 |
[24:27] | The last person in the world who still believed in him. | 世界上最后一个还相信他的人 |
[24:32] | She had me locked up, | 她把我关起来 |
[24:34] | brainwashed, and tortured… | 洗脑 折磨 |
[24:38] | until I stopped believing, too. | 直到我也不再相信我父亲 |
[24:40] | In return, you see to it that Amanda gets | 作为回报 你要确保阿曼达在一个 |
[24:42] | the care she needs in a proper institution. | 合适的机构里得到应有的照顾 |
[24:45] | Please don’t leave me in here. | 求你不要把我留在这儿 |
[24:46] | I promise I’ll be a good girl. | 我保证我会做个好孩子 |
[24:48] | You’d just be pretending. | 你只是在伪装 |
[24:49] | The past continues to define her present, | 过去的遭遇不断影响着她 |
[24:52] | and she’s given me no reason to believe | 并且她让我无法相信 |
[24:54] | that it won’t define her future as well. | 这些事不会继续影响她的未来 |
[24:59] | So what made you see the light? | 那么 你是怎么看到希望的呢 |
[25:02] | My father did, | 是我父亲 |
[25:04] | from prison, | 他从监狱里 |
[25:06] | with words… | 那些话语 |
[25:08] | written to a daughter he thought he’d lost forever. | 写给他以为已经永远失去的女儿的 |
[25:15] | When she’s ready… | 等她准备好了 |
[25:18] | I want you to make sure that she gets this. | 我希望你一定把这个交给她 |
[25:20] | Open the box. | 打开盒子 |
[25:28] | My dear Amanda… | 我亲爱的阿曼达 |
[25:29] | In the pages that follow, | 在接下来的日记里 |
[25:30] | I’ve attempted to piece together | 我会试着拼凑出 |
[25:32] | the ruthless betrayal | 我遭到的无情背叛 |
[25:33] | that brought about my false imprisonment | 以及致使我含冤入狱 |
[25:35] | and our unbearable separation. | 令你我惨痛分离的原委 |
[25:37] | I hope this chronicle will one day | 希望这本日记有朝一日 |
[25:39] | provide you an understanding | 能为你解释清楚 |
[25:40] | of what I believe happened to me. | 发生在我身上的事 |
[25:42] | He saved me, | 他拯救了我 |
[25:45] | so I saved him… | 所以我也救了他 |
[25:48] | The only way that I knew how… | 用我所知的唯一的办法 |
[25:52] | by becoming Emily Thorne. | 成为艾米莉·索恩 |
[25:54] | So from the time that you took on | 所以自从你换了一个 |
[25:57] | a new name and a new identity, | 新名字和新身份起 |
[25:59] | You knew that you would have to deceive everyone. | 你就知道你不得不欺骗所有人 |
[26:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:03] | What did those lies do to the people who cared about you? | 那些谎言对那些关心你的人产生了什么影响 |
[26:06] | What was the cost? | 你付出了什么代价 |
[26:08] | The cost? | 代价 |
[26:13] | It’s high. | 非常之大 |
[26:17] | People like the real Emily Thorne, | 比如真正的艾米莉·索恩 |
[26:19] | who died saving her family. | 她为了救她的家人而死 |
[26:20] | We’re sisters, right? | 我们是姐妹对吧 |
[26:22] | Right. | 对 |
[26:28] | Stay strong…Amanda. | 一定要坚强…阿曼达 |
[26:32] | You, too…Emily. | 你也一样…艾米莉 |
[26:34] | Emily, get down! | 艾米莉 趴下 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真对不起 |
[26:42] | You’ve given me the one thing I thought I’d never have… | 你给了我从前不敢奢求的东西 |
[26:47] | A real family. | 一个真正的家 |
[26:55] | My half-sister Charlotte, | 又如我的妹妹夏洛特 |
[26:57] | driven into a downward spiral by all of us. | 因为我们而滑向了深渊 |
[27:01] | Leave peacefully, | 悄悄地离开这里 |
[27:02] | and lay off the drugs, or I will arrest you. | 别再碰毒品 否则我就逮捕你 |
[27:04] | I don’t wanna think anything. | 我不想考虑任何事 |
[27:06] | I don’t even wanna feel anything. | 我不想有任何感觉 |
[27:08] | ’cause you are gonna keep | 因为你要闭上你那 |
[27:10] | your stupid and thankless mouth shut! | 愚蠢忘恩的嘴 |
[27:13] | And if you even think about crossing me, | 要是你敢有一点要出卖我的念头 |
[27:15] | I will erase you as I have so many others. | 我会像对其他人那样把你灭口 |
[27:26] | Aiden Mathis. | 还有艾登·马西斯 |
[27:32] | The one person who really understood what I was doing. | 只有他真正理解我在做什么 |
[27:35] | You need to stay focused, | 你专心忙你的事吧 |
[27:37] | get the evidence. | 拿到那证据 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna need this later. | 你很快就要用上这支笔了 |
[27:42] | You’re not alone in this. | 这件事你并非孤军奋战 |
[27:44] | You never will be. | 你也永远不会孤单 |
[27:47] | When they pay for what they did to your father, | 当他们为对你父亲的所作所为付出了代价 |
[27:48] | then what? | 然后怎样 |
[27:50] | I can be with you. | 我就能跟你在一起了 |
[27:51] | Just go and make sure everything’s ready for when this is done. | 去确保事成之后一切都准备妥当了 |
[27:55] | Come back when the dust settles. | 尘埃落定之后再回来 |
[27:57] | Well, at least I get to say goodbye this time. | 至少这次我能有机会告个别 |
[28:02] | The man that I was gonna | 那个我原本打算 |
[28:03] | spend the rest of my life with. | 与他共度一生的男人 |
[28:07] | Being with you is the only time I’ve ever felt peace. | 只有和你一起 我才觉得内心平静 |
[28:11] | You’re everything to me. | 你就是我的一切 |
[28:23] | Amanda Clarke… | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[28:26] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[28:28] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[28:32] | Taken from me… forever. | 他被人从我身边永远地夺走了 |
[28:40] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[28:43] | Aiden, are you okay? | 艾登 你还好吗 |
[28:48] | Aiden, wake up. | 艾登 醒醒 |
[28:51] | Aiden, wake up! | 艾登 醒醒 |
[28:55] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不不不 |
[28:59] | No! | 不 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:02] | Now I have to ask, | 现在我得问问 |
[29:04] | did you ever have to harm anyone physically | 你有没有为了保住身份的秘密 |
[29:08] | in order to protect your identity? | 而不得不对什么人造成肉体上的伤害 |
[29:11] | Yes. | 有 |
[29:12] | Did it ever go beyond that? | 有比那更严重的吗 |
[29:16] | I would never cross that line. | 我绝对不会逾越那条界线 |
[29:19] | Sounds like you think you know someone who has. | 听起来你好像知道有谁曾经越过界 |
[29:25] | Victoria? | 维多利亚吗 |
[29:27] | Emily ripped away my chance for true love. | 艾米莉让我无法和相爱的人一起 |
[29:30] | It’s only fair that I do the same for her. | 我只有也这样对她才算公平 |
[29:33] | Goodbye, Mr. Mathis. | 永别了 马西斯先生 |
[29:39] | That’s a strong accusation, Ms. Clarke. | 那可是项很严重的指控 克拉克女士 |
[29:41] | I didn’t make an accusation. | 我没有提出任何指控 |
[29:45] | It’s on Victoria to take responsibility for her own actions. | 维多利亚应该为她自己的行为负责 |
[29:53] | I do have sympathy for her, though. | 不过 我真的很同情她 |
[29:56] | She was born with a dark soul. | 她天生就有一颗阴暗的灵魂 |
[29:59] | We know that she was… | 我们知道她… |
[30:02] | convicted of killing a man at 15. | 在十五岁时就曾杀过一个人 |
[30:07] | She only grew more toxic ever since. | 从那之后她变得越来越狠毒 |
[30:11] | This is why I waited to reveal myself. | 所以我等了这么久才公开自己的身份 |
[30:15] | I knew what she was capable of | 我知道她如果知道了真相 |
[30:18] | if she learned the truth. | 能够做出什么样的事来 |
[30:20] | Even when she thought I was Emily Thorne, | 即使在她以为我是艾米莉·索恩的时候 |
[30:22] | Victoria schemed, | 她就曾策划 |
[30:23] | plotted, and railed against me, my friends, and loved ones. | 谋害和责骂我 我的朋友和我爱的人 |
[30:27] | Do you think it’s all over now? | 你认为现在这一切都结束了吗 |
[30:30] | I pray that it is. | 我祈祷一切都结束了 |
[30:32] | But deep down inside, I know it’s not. | 但在我内心深处 我知道这没有结束 |
[30:36] | Victoria, if you’re watching, | 维多利亚 如果你在看的话 |
[30:39] | it is in your hands to end this. | 这一切应该由你来结束 |
[30:57] | I can’t imagine how she feels | 无法想象她会有什么感受 |
[30:58] | finally getting to say everything out loud. | 终于可以把一切都大声说出来了 |
[31:00] | And she’s not revenging anymore. She’s just… | 而且再也不用复仇了 她只是… |
[31:04] | Our Amanda now. | 我们的阿曼达了 |
[31:11] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[31:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:21] | Jack, are you going to her? | 杰克 你要去找她吗 |
[31:22] | No. No, I’m… I’m meeting someone for drinks. | 不 不 我约了人喝酒 |
[31:25] | Why aren’t you going to her? | 你为什么不去找她 |
[31:28] | We’re not doing this. | 现在不谈这个 |
[31:30] | But this is your moment. | 但这是你的机会 |
[31:34] | This is the girl you met on the beach. | 这是你在海滩遇见的那个女孩 |
[31:37] | This is the girl that you named your boat after. | 你用她的名字给你的船命了名 |
[31:41] | The “Amanda”? | 阿曼达号 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:44] | Sammy named her. | 山姆取的名字 |
[31:45] | Sammy! Sammy! Get down! | 山姆 山姆 趴下 |
[31:48] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[31:50] | Sorry. He’s not normally this friendly. | 抱歉 它平时不是那么热情的 |
[31:52] | Kind of an old grump, actually. | 他其实是条臭脾气的老狗了 |
[31:53] | – I’m Jack. – I’m Amanda. | -我是杰克 -我是阿曼达 |
[32:01] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[32:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:04] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[32:09] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[32:10] | He’s home. | 它回家了 |
[32:16] | He was a really good friend. | 它真的是我的挚友 |
[32:29] | You two belong together. | 你们俩命中注定应该在一起 |
[32:31] | And deep down, | 而且在内心深处 |
[32:34] | she knows it. | 她也知道这一点 |
[32:37] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[32:38] | You get a boat out on the open water, | 你有一艘船 行驶在开阔的水域上 |
[32:41] | then you catch a wind, and the sails fill. | 乘着风 鼓起帆 |
[32:44] | And she comes to life under you, | 她在你脚下 像是拥有了生命 |
[32:47] | and it feels like more than just wind | 你会感觉到的 不止是风 |
[32:48] | and water and vessel. | 流水和船 |
[32:50] | It feels like there’s something else going on, | 就好像还存在着别的东西 |
[32:54] | something pulling you forward and… | 有某种力量推动你前进 |
[32:56] | and surrounding you at the same time. | 同时又把你包围起来 |
[32:58] | Am I making any sense? | 我是不是语无伦次了 |
[33:01] | You’re making perfect sense. | 你说得非常清楚 |
[33:06] | It’s just, you’re saying it to the wrong girl, Jack. | 只是你搞错对象了 杰克 |
[33:09] | I feel like this feeling… | 我觉得这种感觉 |
[33:12] | comes along once or twice in a lifetime, if we’re lucky. | 一生能遇到一两次就算是三生有幸了 |
[33:17] | Tell me I’m alone in this. | 告诉我 只有我有这种感觉 |
[33:19] | Tell me I’m alone in this, | 告诉我 是我在自作多情 |
[33:21] | and I won’t bother you again. | 我就不会再来烦你了 |
[33:29] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[33:32] | Look, thank you for the pep talk. | 感谢你给我打气 |
[33:35] | Good night, Nolan. | 晚安 诺兰 |
[33:47] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[33:49] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[33:55] | I tried to call you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[33:57] | I turned the phones off. | 我关机了 |
[33:58] | I couldn’t listen to them ring anymore. | 我没法再忍受铃声一直响下去 |
[34:02] | What Emily said… | 艾米莉的话… |
[34:05] | it was cruel to go on the air and spout such vitriol, | 在直播时说出那样刻薄的话真的很残忍 |
[34:11] | to say nothing of the outright lies. | 满嘴都是鬼话 |
[34:16] | I know you never killed a man when you were young. | 我知道你年轻时没杀过人 |
[34:21] | I never felt comfortable bringing it up, | 我一直觉得跟你提这个不太合适 |
[34:25] | but Daniel told me what your mother did to you. | 但丹尼尔跟我说过你母亲对你做过的事 |
[34:31] | Take the gun. Aim for his chest. | 拿着枪 瞄准他的胸膛 |
[34:34] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[34:35] | We’ll tell the police that he attacked us, | 我们告诉警察是他先攻击我们的 |
[34:37] | that you shot him to protect me. | 你是为了保护我才向他开枪的 |
[34:39] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[34:41] | They all picked away at your dignity | 他们都全然不顾你的尊严 |
[34:43] | and your happiness. | 还有你的幸福 |
[34:45] | Your mother… | 你的母亲… |
[34:46] | I should’ve listened to your deadbeat father, | 我就该听你那混蛋父亲的话 |
[34:48] | gotten rid of you before you were even born. | 在你出生前就把你打掉 |
[34:51] | Conrad… | 康拉德 |
[34:52] | It’s time you know the truth. | 是时候让你知道真相了 |
[34:53] | David Clarke isn’t just amanda’s father. | 大卫·克拉克不仅是阿曼达的父亲 |
[34:55] | He’s your biological father as well. | 也是你的生父 |
[34:57] | No. He’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[35:01] | Mom… | 妈 |
[35:05] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[35:08] | I will never forgive you for this. | 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[35:11] | And I’ll never forgive you | 我也永远不会原谅你 |
[35:12] | for inviting that bastard into our bed. | 把那混蛋带进了我们的卧室 |
[35:14] | And, Emily, I know what a woman in love looks like, | 艾米莉 我知道爱情中的女人什么样 |
[35:17] | and that’s not you. | 绝对不是你这样 |
[35:20] | I understand why you’re on edge, Victoria. | 我知道你为什么紧张 维多利亚 |
[35:24] | Especially here, tonight. | 尤其是今晚在这里 |
[35:27] | I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you | 我能想象要你在大卫·克拉克的 |
[35:30] | to spend time in David Clarke’s old house. | 老房子里打发时间有多难 |
[35:35] | The memories of love and betrayal that must flood in… | 一定有很多爱和背叛的回忆涌上心头 |
[35:42] | I’ll give you a moment, | 我让你独处一会吧 |
[35:44] | since you so clearly need one. | 你明显很需要独处 |
[35:46] | Do not let them win. | 别让他们赢 |
[35:48] | You have the evidence. Call the authorities. | 你有证据 打给警方 |
[35:51] | Believe me, Margaux, | 相信我 玛尔戈 |
[35:52] | I’ve tried to make things right so many times. | 我曾无数次试着让事情步入正轨 |
[35:56] | I went to the government to put Conrad away for life | 我去过政府举报康拉德 |
[35:59] | and to clear David’s name, and she knew it. | 想以此为大卫正名 她都知道 |
[36:02] | I want full immunity | 我要求完全豁免权 |
[36:04] | in exchange for the information I’m about to give you. | 来交换我将要告诉你的信息 |
[36:07] | I can’t guarantee anything | 在搞清楚内容之前 |
[36:08] | till I know what we’re talking about. | 我无法做任何保证 |
[36:13] | But now she’s won in the court of public opinion. | 现在她已经赢得了民心 |
[36:19] | Amanda Clarke has dug a grave for me tonight. | 阿曼达·克拉克今晚为我挖下了坟墓 |
[36:24] | But I won’t let her put you in it. | 但我不会让她埋葬你的 |
[36:27] | Victoria, let me help you, | 维多利亚 让我帮你 |
[36:30] | Just like you helped me in my times of need. | 就像我需要的时候 你也帮了我 |
[36:33] | You can’t resurrect | 你无法复活一个 |
[36:35] | a woman dead to the world. | 对全世界来说已经死了的女人 |
[36:44] | You know how much I love you, Amanda? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 阿曼达 |
[36:47] | Infinity? | 无穷多 |
[36:48] | Well, infinity… | 无穷多 |
[36:53] | times… | 再乘以 |
[36:55] | infinity. | 无穷多 |
[36:59] | Daddy, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[37:01] | When this is done, it’s gonna be a reminder | 等这个刻好了 它会成为一个标志 |
[37:03] | that no mistake is ever gonna break us apart. | 提醒我们 没有错误能让我们分开 |
[37:12] | I could not be more proud of you, sweetheart. | 我为你感到无比自豪 宝贝 |
[37:21] | Tonight, the world got to know you the way I do. | 今晚 全世界都会像我一样了解你了 |
[37:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[37:28] | I haven’t seen this since I made it for you. | 这盒子 我给你做好后就一直没见过了 |
[37:33] | It’s a little worse for wear. | 有点磨损了 |
[37:36] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不也是吗 |
[37:43] | “My dear amanda, if you are reading this, | “我亲爱的阿曼达 如果你在读这封信 |
[37:47] | then two things have come to pass.” | 那说明有两件事已然发生了” |
[37:51] | “I am finally able to provide you | “我终于能够为你提供 |
[37:53] | the life you were unjustly denied.” | 你曾被剥夺的生活了” |
[37:55] | “And sadly, I’m not gonna be able to share that life with you.” | “遗憾的是 那生活我将无法再参与了” |
[38:01] | Well, you were half right. | 你只对了一半 |
[38:05] | It all started so wonderfully. | 最初的一切都那么美好 |
[38:07] | You and I on the beach, | 你和我在海滩上 |
[38:09] | Sammy, Jack. | 有山姆 有杰克 |
[38:11] | We really get to spend the whole summer here? | 我们真可以整个夏天都住这儿吗 |
[38:13] | And every summer after that. | 还有以后的每个夏天 |
[38:14] | – What’s his name? – Happy birthday. | -他叫什么 -生日快乐 |
[38:16] | Uh, that is up to you. What’s he look like? | 等你来取呢 你觉得他该叫什么 |
[38:19] | Like a Sammy. | 该叫山姆 |
[38:21] | Sammy! | 山姆 |
[38:23] | Are you licking daddy? | 你在舔爸爸吗 |
[38:37] | You know what I love about you most? | 知道我最爱你哪点吗 |
[38:39] | Is the way you love | 就是你的爱 |
[38:40] | absolutely everything and absolutely everyone. | 你爱着所有人 所有事 |
[38:43] | You promise me that you’re never gonna lose that. | 答应我 你绝不会失去这份爱 |
[38:48] | I’ve spent my whole life chasing that happiness… | 我穷尽一生去追逐那份幸福 |
[38:53] | and it was all taken away in an instant. | 却只在一瞬间就被夺走了 |
[39:01] | After what I did tonight… | 我今晚做了这些 |
[39:04] | It’s all gonna change again. | 一切会再度发生改变的 |
[39:08] | You let the whole world in. | 你对全世界敞开了心扉 |
[39:12] | Emily Thorne would never have done that. | 艾米莉·索恩可永远做不到 |
[39:14] | She was prepared for anything. | 她总是对一切都有准备 |
[39:23] | For the first time… | 这是头一次 |
[39:26] | I have no idea what’s coming next. | 我不知道接下来会发生什么了 |
[39:53] | 阿曼达·克拉克还活着 艾米莉·索恩曝光自己就是大卫·克拉克的女儿 |