时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am Amanda Clarke. | 我是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:03] | “What kind of detective doesn’t know the real name | 我算个什么侦探 连自己交往对象的真名 |
[00:05] | the woman at he’s been dating?” | 都不知道 |
[00:06] | The thing with Louise — it’s not a traditional marriage. | 我跟路易丝 我们并非传统的婚姻 |
[00:09] | Then why lie to her? | 那为什么要骗她 |
[00:10] | Emily and Nolan are strangers to honesty. | 艾米莉和诺兰可不懂什么是诚实 |
[00:12] | There’s so much more you don’t know. | 还有很多事你都不知道 |
[00:14] | I want the truth. | 那我想要知道真相 |
[00:15] | I ran a diagnostic. Files were copied. | 我做了磁盘诊断 文件被复制过了 |
[00:17] | Do you have any idea what you’ve exposed me to?! | 你知道你让我暴露到什么程度了吗 |
[00:19] | The whole world is dying to hear your story. | 全世界都渴望了解你的故事 |
[00:21] | Victoria schemed, plotted, and railed | 维多利亚曾策划 谋害和责骂我 |
[00:24] | against me, my friends, and loved ones. | 我的朋友和我爱的人 |
[00:26] | Amanda Clarke has dug a grave for me tonight. | 阿曼达·克拉克今晚为我挖下了坟墓 |
[00:33] | This story will never end. | 这事不会结束 |
[00:35] | As if this last week hasn’t been hard enough, | 好像过去的一周还不够残酷 |
[00:37] | the press seems to have an insatiable appetite to eviscerate me. | 媒体好像都想彻彻底底毁了我 |
[00:41] | Well, I’m doing everything I can to tell your side. | 我正在努力让人们知道你这方的事实 |
[00:44] | Ohh, it’s merely screaming in the wind, Margaux. | 这都是徒劳的 玛尔戈 |
[00:46] | But I hate seeing you endure these attacks. | 但我不想看你忍受这些攻击 |
[00:48] | It’s too hard for anyone to bear, even you. | 这太难承受了 即使是你也不行 |
[00:51] | Which is why she has me. | 所以她有我 |
[00:54] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[00:56] | I invited her. | 我邀请了她 |
[00:57] | Victoria, I beg you, | 维多利亚 求你了 |
[00:58] | do not let that woman into your life. | 别让那女人走入你的生活 |
[01:00] | Well, someone has to lighten the mood around here. | 总得有人来活跃下这里的气氛吧 |
[01:02] | You’re about as depressing as a yankee groom | 你简直跟南方婚礼上的洋基新郎 |
[01:04] | at a southern wedding. | 一样令人沮丧 |
[01:05] | You tried to kill me, you lunatic. | 你想杀了我 你个疯子 |
[01:08] | Okay, whatever did or did not happen | 不管发生了什么 或者没发生什么 |
[01:10] | was due to the fact that my family was drugging me. | 都是因为我的家人给我下了药 |
[01:14] | Former family. | 之前的家人 |
[01:15] | Victoria, please, you don’t need her kind of help. | 维多利亚 你不需要她的帮助 |
[01:17] | Oh, the hell she doesn’t. | 她当然需要 |
[01:19] | You have her holed up in here, hiding from the world. | 你让她躲在这里 与世界隔离 |
[01:21] | That is not how you handle a scandal. | 丑闻不是这样应付的 |
[01:23] | You face it with your head held high. | 你要高昂起头来面对 |
[01:24] | You do not act like a guilty person. | 而不是表现得像是个罪人 |
[01:26] | Oh, no, just like a crazy one. | 对哦 可以像个疯子一样 |
[01:28] | Stop it! | 别吵了 |
[01:29] | If I am to survive this, I need both of you. | 如果我要挺过来 你们俩我都需要 |
[01:31] | Now, can you do this for me or not? | 你们能为了我和平共处吗 |
[01:33] | Oh, Victoria, you know you will always have my support. | 维多利亚 你知道我总是会支持你的 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[01:43] | Sometimes, I just can’t stop my lips from flapping. | 有时候我就是会一直滔滔不绝 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry about Margaux. | 别担心玛尔戈 |
[01:48] | She doesn’t understand what it means | 她不理解成为丑陋的头条新闻的目标 |
[01:49] | to be the target of ugly headlines. | 是什么感受 |
[01:52] | And that’s a club that both you and I have membership to. | 而我们可都是这种丑闻俱乐部的会员 |
[01:55] | And the last one that will ever have me, I’m sure. | 这应该也是唯一还肯接纳我的俱乐部了 |
[01:58] | That doesn’t sound like the Victoria I know. | 这话听起来可不像我认识的维多利亚 |
[02:00] | Louise. Perhaps you’re right. | 路易丝 也许你说得对 |
[02:03] | Maybe I have been hidden here for too long. | 也许我躲在这里太久了 |
[02:08] | Would you please take me to lunch? | 你能带我去吃午餐吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, with head held high. | 抬起头来 |
[02:47] | I heard you were doing this. | 我听说了你在忙这事 |
[02:50] | Wanted to pay my respects, but I-I didn’t want to intrude. | 我想来致敬 但我不想打扰 |
[02:56] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[02:58] | For half her life, you were the only family Amanda had — | 阿曼达这半辈子 你是她唯一的家人 |
[03:01] | Emily had. | 我是指艾米莉 |
[03:02] | That’s gonna get complicated. | 纠结这两个名字会很复杂的 |
[03:06] | You always had a way with understatements. | 你总是有办法轻描淡写 |
[03:10] | So, Stevie’s changing Carl’s birth certificate, too? | 史蒂维也改了卡尔的出生证吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:15] | Once my mom gets an idea in her head, there’s no stopping her. | 一旦我妈有了主意 就没什么能阻止她 |
[03:18] | She and your dad are meeting today. | 她要和你爸今天见面 |
[03:20] | Yeah, he told me. | 他跟我说了 |
[03:20] | I guess she needs him to legally verify that I’m me. | 我想她需要他来合法验证我是我 |
[03:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:28] | Complicated. | 很复杂 |
[03:30] | Well… it’s all a good thing. | 不过都是好事 |
[03:34] | It’s a chance to start living honestly. | 这是开始诚实生活的机会 |
[03:38] | Well, you were always better at that than me. | 你总是比我更擅长诚实生活 |
[03:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:42] | But now that this is over, there’s nothing stopping you. | 但这一切都结束了 你也可以这样 |
[03:46] | Almost over. | 快结束了 |
[03:49] | Victoria still has the drive with the evidence on me. | 维多利亚还是拥有我罪证的U盘 |
[03:52] | She hasn’t made a move yet, | 她还没行动 |
[03:53] | which means she’s planning something. | 也就是说她还在策划 |
[03:57] | I have Nolan tracking it. | 我让诺兰去追踪了 |
[04:00] | Well, you guys will figure something out. | 你们会想出办法的 |
[04:01] | You always do. | 一直如此 |
[04:04] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:06] | When I get this evidence back, I’m done…for good. | 等我拿回证据就收手 永远收手 |
[04:18] | Thanks for coming today. | 谢谢你今天能来 |
[04:52] | What about that one? | 那个怎么样 |
[04:53] | Not really my type. | 不是我的菜 |
[04:55] | That one is definitely mine. | 绝对是我的菜 |
[04:57] | Come on, Tony. You could totally rock an Asaf Ganot. | 拜托 托尼 你绝对适合穿艾沙嘉福·葛诺 |
[05:01] | First off, | 首先 |
[05:02] | I can’t believe that – I’m shopping at a runway show. | 我不敢相信我居然在时装展上买衣服 |
[05:04] | And, second, what’s wrong with my suit? | 其次 我的西装怎么了 |
[05:05] | You have to kind of trust me on this one. | 这点你得相信我 |
[05:08] | You’re already sponsoring my work’s charity event. | 你已经赞助我工作上的慈善活动了 |
[05:10] | That’s huge. | 那可是笔巨款 |
[05:11] | And it’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[05:12] | If you want to raise money in the Hamptons, | 如果你想在汉普顿筹资 |
[05:15] | you have to dress the part, sir. | 就一定得穿得像样 先生 |
[05:17] | I just don’t like you buying me things, Nolan. | 我只是不喜欢你为我花钱 诺兰 |
[05:19] | Okay… okay. Fine. | 好了 好了 |
[05:22] | Look, we wear the same size. | 我们穿同样大小的衣服 |
[05:23] | I’ll buy, you borrow. | 我来买 你借去穿 |
[05:26] | Tony, your work’s important, and, you know, | 托尼 你的工作很重要 而且 |
[05:29] | I want to be involved in some small way if I can. | 如果可以的话 我想要小小的参与其中 |
[05:31] | Besides, it’s, uh… it’s nice to feel useful. | 而且 能帮上忙让我觉得很开心 |
[05:36] | You haven’t smoothed things over with Emily yet? | 你跟艾米莉还没和好吗 |
[05:40] | I mean, uh… | 我是说… |
[05:41] | We’ve talked since our little dust-up, but, uh… | 我们在吵架之后聊过 但是… |
[05:47] | only about stuff, you know, that needs to be handled | 仅限于那些 在她回归派对上 |
[05:50] | since her coming-out party. | 需要处理的事情 |
[05:53] | Everything is fixable. | 一切都是可以补救的 |
[05:54] | That’s actually debatable. | 这话值得商榷 |
[05:55] | What’s not debatable is that you guys are best friends | 不需要商榷的是 你俩是最好的朋友 |
[05:57] | who aren’t talking about anything real. | 但却不分享真实的感受 |
[05:59] | You need to air this out. | 你们需要坦诚相待 |
[06:00] | You so don’t know Ems. | 你真是太不了解艾米了 |
[06:02] | She’s not a “share her feelings” kind of girl. | 她不是那种”跟你分享情绪”的姑娘 |
[06:05] | Then there’s the problem. And I hate seeing you this way. | 这就是问题所在 我不喜欢看到你这样 |
[06:08] | You’re a great guy with a good heart, | 你是有颗善良心灵的好男人 |
[06:11] | which is the real reason I came today. | 这也是我今晚来的真正原因 |
[06:12] | It wasn’t for the suits. | 不是冲着西装来的 |
[06:22] | You know, before lunch, we should stop at Tiffany’s. | 这样吧 我们应该在午饭前去趟蒂凡尼 |
[06:24] | ’cause nothing cures the blues like a little blue box. | 因为没什么比蓝色小盒子更能治愈忧郁了 |
[06:27] | The car’s not here. | 车不在 |
[06:29] | Oh, I’m sure they’re just late. | 肯定是司机迟到了 |
[06:32] | This was a mistake. | 我不应该出门的 |
[06:33] | Oh, no, you’re just getting spooked. | 不 你只是自己吓自己 |
[06:35] | Louise, would you find the car for me, please? | 路易丝 你能帮我找下车吗 |
[06:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:40] | Be back in two shakes. | 马上回来 |
[07:11] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[07:13] | Get her help! Call 911! | 快找人帮忙 快打911 |
[07:16] | Oh, my god! Victoria! Are you okay?! | 天呐 维多利亚 你没事吧 |
[07:20] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[07:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:30] | It was Emily. | 是艾米莉 |
[07:46] | Call me right away if you have any dizziness, Mrs. Grayson. | 一旦头晕就马上打电话给我 格雷森夫人 |
[07:50] | And watch your step. That was a nasty fall you took. | 注意脚下 你这一跤摔得不轻 |
[07:53] | Well, that seems to be a recurring theme for me these days, doctor. | 看来这是最近我常常遇到的情况 医生 |
[07:58] | Thank you so much for your help. | 谢谢你来帮我诊断 |
[08:10] | You didn’t tell him what happened? | 你没告诉他发生了什么 |
[08:12] | I don’t want to discuss it. | 我不想讨论这个话题 |
[08:14] | But Emily attacked you. | 可艾米莉袭击了你 |
[08:16] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们不能确定这一点 |
[08:19] | I may have been mistaken earlier. | 可能是我之前弄错了 |
[08:21] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[08:23] | She’s trying to steal back the evidence you have. | 她想要偷回你拥有的证据 |
[08:25] | – She didn’t get it, did she? – No. | -她没拿到吧 -没有 |
[08:27] | It’s the only leverage I have left. | 我现在手上只剩这个筹码了 |
[08:29] | Well, it’s only useful if you use it. | 只有当你使用它的时候它才有价值 |
[08:32] | Louise, you don’t understand. | 路易丝 你不懂 |
[08:33] | I know what she’s done to you, | 我知道她对你做了什么 |
[08:35] | and I know you must be scared. | 我也知道你一定很害怕 |
[08:37] | But the police will believe you | 但是警察会相信你的 |
[08:39] | once they see what’s on that drive. | 只要他们看到U盘上的东西 |
[08:42] | The truth is on your side, Victoria. | 真相站在你这边 维多利亚 |
[08:43] | Why won’t you use just it? | 你为什么就不用呢 |
[08:45] | She wants me to try to use it | 她想让我用它 |
[08:47] | so she can take it away from me. | 这样她就能夺回它 |
[08:48] | That’s what she does. | 她的手段就是如此 |
[08:50] | She manipulates her targets before they realize it, | 她会在目标意识到之前一直玩弄他们 |
[08:53] | and then it’s too late. | 等他们发现 一切都晚了 |
[08:57] | She’s taken everything away from me | 她夺走了我的一切 |
[09:00] | my son… his child, Charlotte. | 我的儿子 他的孩子 夏洛特 |
[09:06] | She will not stop until I’m dead, | 除非我死了 否则她是不会罢休的 |
[09:07] | and I refuse to give her that satisfaction. | 而我不会这么轻易满足她的 |
[09:11] | Margaux was right. | 玛尔戈说得对 |
[09:14] | I should never have left this room. | 我就不应该离开这个房间 |
[09:16] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[09:20] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[09:42] | I knew you were out. | 我知道你出去了 |
[09:43] | Just wanted to check your security program | 我只是想看看你的安全程序 |
[09:45] | to see if we located the drive. | 有没有找到U盘的位置 |
[09:47] | Well, Victoria hasn’t plugged it in in the last week. | 维多利亚上周一直没把它插到电脑上 |
[09:49] | Well, good news, she hasn’t played that card. | 好消息是 她还没打算利用里面的东西 |
[09:52] | Bad news, we still don’t know where it is. | 坏消息是 我们还是找不到它 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m sorry to intrude. | 抱歉没打招呼就进来了 |
[10:03] | Good talk. | 聊得真开心 |
[10:04] | What do you want me to say, Nolan? | 你想让我说什么 诺兰 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. Anything? | 不知道 说什么都行 |
[10:08] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想跟你吵 |
[10:08] | I don’t want to fight, either, but maybe we should, | 我也不想 但或许吵一架更好 |
[10:10] | because then at least I’d know how you feel. | 因为那样的话我至少能知道你是怎么想的 |
[10:12] | You kept files without telling me, | 你把文件留下了却没告诉我 |
[10:14] | and now Victoria has them. | 现在又被维多利亚拿去了 |
[10:16] | This is my nightmare. How do you think I feel? | 这是我的噩梦 你觉得我会怎么想 |
[10:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:21] | I’m terrified that everything is about to come undone | 所有事都会因为我的失误而败露 |
[10:24] | because of me. | 我很害怕 |
[10:25] | And trust me, Ems, that is my nightmare. | 相信我 艾米 这也是我的噩梦 |
[10:28] | Because… this has been the best part of my life. | 因为 这些过往是我生活中最美好的一部分 |
[10:34] | That’s why I held onto that stuff. | 这就是我留着那些文件的原因 |
[10:37] | It was my infinity box. | 那就是我的无限玩具盒 |
[10:40] | And it’s why I still call you Ems | 所以我还是叫你艾米 |
[10:41] | Even though the rest of the world knows your real name. | 尽管所有人都已经知道你的真实身份了 |
[10:47] | I hate that I failed you. | 我恨我自己辜负了你 |
[10:52] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[10:59] | You know, sometimes, I’m so focused on the fight, | 有时候 我会只注意到各种威胁 |
[11:01] | I don’t see what’s right in front of me. | 却忽略了身边的人 |
[11:04] | I should have seen that you were hurting, too. | 我应该知道你也很难过 |
[11:06] | I mean, yeah, I’m pissed, but you’re not gonna lose me. | 是 我是很生气 不过你不会失去我 |
[11:11] | We’re a team. | 我们还是搭档 |
[11:12] | We’re gonna get through this, ’cause that’s what we do. | 我们会撑过这一关的 因为我们每次都会 |
[11:20] | Nice suit. | 衣服不错 |
[11:33] | David. | 大卫 |
[11:36] | Stevie. | 史蒂维 |
[11:36] | We had an appointment, David. I waited an hour. | 我有约定的 大卫 我等了一个小时 |
[11:39] | I called twice. What happened? | 给你打了两次电话 怎么回事 |
[11:42] | I guess my phone battery must have died. | 我想 肯定是我的手机没电了 |
[11:47] | I’m glad I tracked you down. | 还好我找到你了 |
[11:49] | Before I leave tonight, I need all the documentation | 我今晚走之前 要拿走所有的 |
[11:51] | regarding Carl’s mother’s name signed. | 有卡尔母亲签名的文件 |
[11:55] | There’s a lot of details that suddenly need to be rectified | 你女儿把身份公布于众后 |
[11:58] | in light of your daughter’s announcement. | 突然有了很多要修改的文件 |
[12:00] | Wait, is that another attack on Amanda? | 等等 这是又要找阿曼达的麻烦吗 |
[12:02] | It’s a legal observation. | 这是合法审查 |
[12:04] | Well, I don’t appreciate it. | 我不怎么喜欢 |
[12:05] | Believe me, David, I don’t want to spend my last few hours | 相信我 大卫 我还有几个小时就要走了 |
[12:07] | in town fighting with you again. | 我可不想跟你大吵一架 |
[12:09] | Don’t, then. Just go. | 那你就直接走呗 |
[12:10] | – This is important. – To you. | -这事很重要 -对你很重要 |
[12:11] | Not everything revolves around Stevie Grayson. | 不是所有事都围绕着史蒂维·格雷森转的 |
[12:14] | Where is this coming from? | 你这话什么意思 |
[12:16] | Carl has lots of time to learn the truth. | 卡尔有很多时间去了解事情的真相 |
[12:18] | Hell, up to a year ago, he would have | 一年之前 他还不知道 |
[12:19] | gotten his own grandmother’s name wrong. | 自己祖母的名字呢 |
[12:20] | So just do us a favor… drop it. | 就算帮我们个忙 别管这事了 |
[12:24] | I don’t know what’s causing you to act like this, | 我不知道是什么事让你这样 |
[12:26] | but it sure as hell isn’t me. | 但肯定不是因为我 |
[12:28] | Return these before I leave. | 在我离开之前把这些东西给我 |
[12:30] | But after you deal with whatever it is | 不过你最好还是先把你眼前这事处理好 |
[12:33] | that’s making you act like an ass. | 因为它让你表现得像个混蛋 |
[12:39] | This is good together. | 这样组合挺好 |
[12:41] | That one over there, I think it’s a mistake. | 那边那个 我觉得不太好 |
[12:43] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[12:55] | I got your message. You wanted to see me? | 我收到你的短信了 你想见我吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, far from it, | 当然很不想 |
[12:59] | but Victoria’s current situation requires I do. | 不过维多利亚的现状让我不得不见你 |
[13:02] | What will it take to make you go away? | 怎么样才能让你离开 |
[13:07] | Well, just a minute, now. You can’t buy me off. | 等一下 你用钱打发不了我 |
[13:10] | I do not like you, I do not trust you, | 我不喜欢你 也不信任你 |
[13:12] | and I will do whatever it takes | 在你鲁莽的行为伤到维多利亚之前 |
[13:14] | to cut you out of Victoria’s life | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[13:15] | before your reckless behavior puts her in danger. | 让你从她的生活中消失 |
[13:22] | What happened? Tell me. | 发生什么了 告诉我 |
[13:26] | Victoria was attacked earlier. | 维多利亚早前被袭击了 |
[13:29] | Well, she said nothing to me. | 可她什么都没跟我说 |
[13:30] | Well, she’s pretty shook up. | 她吓坏了 |
[13:33] | Truth be told, I figured that’s why you called me here. | 说实话 我以为你是因为那事才叫我来的 |
[13:35] | I thought you might be just as concerned as I was. | 我还以为你会跟我一样担心 |
[13:37] | How did this happen? What did you do? | 怎么会这样 你做了什么 |
[13:40] | I thought I was helping. | 我是想帮忙 |
[13:42] | It was Emily. | 是艾米莉干的 |
[13:44] | She’s clearly trying to steal back that drive. | 她很明显是想把硬盘偷回去 |
[13:48] | – Yes, ma’am? – Simone, call my car. | -女士 怎么了 -西蒙 把我车叫来 |
[13:51] | And get me the number of that agent at the FBI… Agent Baker. | 把那个联调局探员的电话给我 贝克探员 |
[13:54] | Victoria said she doesn’t want to involve the feds. | 维多利亚说不希望联调局参与 |
[13:56] | No, I will decide what’s best for her from now on. | 从现在开始 她的事我来决定 |
[13:59] | Well, what can I do to help? | 那我能帮上什么忙 |
[14:01] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡我道 |
[14:12] | Ben. Hi | 本 你来了 |
[14:13] | Did you have a good swim? | 游得开心吗 |
[14:15] | Did a loop around Pennfeld. | 去绕了一圈彭菲尔德 |
[14:17] | Lighthouse? That’s like three miles. | 灯塔那里吗 快有三英里了吧 |
[14:19] | Helps me focus | 心里有事 |
[14:20] | when I’m dealing with a lot of things. | 游泳能帮助我集中精力 |
[14:22] | Three miles is a lot of things. | 游了这么久 心事挺多啊 |
[14:24] | Given what went down with us, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[14:26] | you don’t think maybe we need to talk about it? | 你不觉得我们应该谈谈吗 |
[14:28] | Look, Ben, you don’t know what I’ve been through, | 本 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[14:31] | – What I’m going through. – You’re right. I don’t. | -正在经历什么 -你说得对 我确实不知道 |
[14:33] | But I do know that I’ve put my career and my life | 但是我冒着失去生命 毁掉事业的危险 |
[14:35] | on the line for you… | 都是为了你 |
[14:37] | because for reasons that I can’t fathom right now, | 虽然我现在也不确定 但我觉得 |
[14:41] | I really like you, and I want us to work. | 我很喜欢你 我希望和你走下去 |
[14:44] | But if you don’t, just be honest, | 如果你不愿意 就直说 |
[14:47] | ’cause I don’t want to be that guy with you. | 因为我不想强迫你 |
[14:48] | No, it’s not that. | 不是那回事 |
[14:49] | Look, it’s that I don’t want to be that girl with you. | 是我不想勉强你 |
[14:53] | And who’s that? | 怎么说 |
[14:54] | Someone who puts you in a position | 我不希望让你 |
[14:55] | where you have to lie again, | 不得不撒谎 |
[14:57] | especially when you’re doing the job you’ve always wanted to do. | 尤其是明明可以享受喜欢的工作 |
[14:59] | It’s just… it’s not fair. | 这太不公平 |
[15:01] | Why don’t you let me decide what’s right for me? | 我的事情我自己来选择吧 |
[15:04] | I need to put all of this behind me first. | 我得先让这一切过去 |
[15:05] | Can you give me a little more time? | 能不能再给我点时间 |
[15:10] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要说一句就行 |
[15:16] | I’m guessing I don’t want to be here for that call. | 看来这通电话我要回避 |
[15:18] | Look, why don’t you come back later? | 你晚点再来吧 |
[15:19] | We’ll talk more then, okay? | 我们到时再聊 好吗 |
[15:28] | Nolan, do you have something? | 诺兰 怎么样 |
[15:29] | Things have gotten Harry… as in “S Truman.” | 出事了 |
[15:33] | They’re about to drop the big one. | 他们要扔大炸弹了 |
[15:34] | I intercepted a phone call between Margaux and Victoria. | 我拦截了玛尔戈和维多利亚的一通电话 |
[15:38] | They’re using the evidence. | 他们打算使用那些证据了 |
[15:40] | The Feds are on their way to Victoria’s hotel. | 联调局正要去维多利亚的酒店 |
[15:43] | It’s going down now. | 要开始了 |
[15:49] | Margaux arranged for the FBI to question Victoria | 玛尔戈安排了联调局询问维多利亚 |
[15:52] | at the penthouse. | 就在顶层房间 |
[15:53] | It’s a smart move on her part… | 她这招很聪明 |
[15:55] | no chance for us to intercept them, | 我们没办法阻截 |
[15:57] | And she knows that we don’t have enough time | 她也知道我们没时间 |
[15:58] | to pull off an “Emily’s eleven” and break into the suite. | 用艾米莉的方式闯进那间套房 |
[16:01] | Victoria won’t let the drive out of her sight | 维多利亚会一直盯着那个硬盘 |
[16:03] | long enough for us to take it, anyway. | 不会给我们任何机会 |
[16:05] | Yeah, but we have to. | 但我们必须去 |
[16:06] | I mean, it’s not like before. We can’t erase it remotely. | 这跟之前不一样 我们不能远程消除 |
[16:08] | And, Em, if the feds get their hands on this evidence, it — | 如果联调局看到了证据… |
[16:10] | We’re not gonna let that happen, remember? | 不会的 记得吗 |
[16:13] | Is that what I asked for? | 这是我要的东西吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, graphite scanner, like the ones airports use | 对 碳素扫描仪 跟机场用的一样 |
[16:18] | to search for chemical explosives. | 用来搜查化学易爆品 |
[16:23] | I modified it to search for the coating agents | 已经设定成了搜索 |
[16:25] | used on thumb-drive actuators. | 碰过移动硬盘驱动器的特工 |
[16:28] | Good. I better get moving. | 好 那我出发了 |
[16:30] | I guess I’ll call Tony | 那我打给托尼 |
[16:31] | and, tell him I can’t make it to the charity event. | 告诉他 我去不了慈善活动了 |
[16:33] | No. I’ll handle it. | 不用 我来处理 |
[16:37] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:39] | Look, the past few years, this has been our life. | 过去几年间 我们天天做这样的事 |
[16:43] | Whether we want to admit it or not, | 不管承认与否 |
[16:46] | It’s been easier to focus on the mission | 集中精力处理任务 |
[16:47] | than to think about what comes next. | 比考虑将来要容易 |
[16:51] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 |
[16:54] | I hate imagining life after Ems. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[16:55] | You don’t have to. | 不必这样 |
[16:57] | There’s always gonna be a “Nolan and Emily.” | 世界上总会有”诺兰和艾米莉” |
[16:59] | But “Nolan and Tony” might not have a chance | 但是”诺兰和托尼”的未来 |
[17:02] | if you stand him up today, and I’d hate to see that happen. | 可能会因为你放他鸽子而毁掉 我不希望这样 |
[17:06] | I hear he’s a really great guy. | 听说他是个好人 |
[17:10] | Go finish this, Ems. | 去把这事解决了 艾米 |
[17:21] | You never stop working. | 你的工作真是停不下来啊 |
[17:24] | Not when there’s work to be done. | 有事就得做呗 |
[17:25] | Listen, I, about that… | 我 那个… |
[17:28] | I brought the papers and an apology. | 我把文件拿来了 并且我向你道歉 |
[17:30] | You were right. It wasn’t about you. | 你说得对 不是因为你 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:35] | Appreciate it. | 原谅你了 |
[17:41] | Despite my reputation, I do know how to listen. | 尽管我恶名在外 但我还是懂得倾听的 |
[17:45] | Want to talk about it? | 想说说是怎么回事吗 |
[17:54] | It started that day, uh, on the boat, when I cut my hand. | 一切都得从我在船上割破手那天说起 |
[17:57] | At the hospital, they ran my blood work. | 在医院 医生给我做了血检 |
[17:59] | “It’s a normal procedure,” they said. | 他们说只是个常规检查 |
[18:02] | The tests, uh, they came back abnormal. | 但检查的结果显示并不正常 |
[18:06] | It’s lymphoma. | 我得了淋巴癌 |
[18:08] | Oh, David, I’m… | 大卫 我… |
[18:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:14] | Do they know… | 他们知道… |
[18:14] | The prognosis? | 你说预后吗 |
[18:17] | They said they got it in time, that they want to be aggressive. | 他们说发现及时 会采取积极的治疗手段 |
[18:23] | I start chemo tonight. | 我今晚就开始做化疗 |
[18:25] | Looks like that fight we had was a blessing in disguise. | 看来我们那场争执让我因祸得福了 |
[18:29] | How’s your daughter taking it? | 你女儿对这事作何反应 |
[18:33] | You haven’t told her. | 你还没告诉她 |
[18:35] | It was only confirmed this morning. | 是今天早上刚确诊的 |
[18:37] | That’s why I was in no state to make our meeting. | 所以咱们见面时 我毫不在状态 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna tell Amanda later. | 我准备晚点告诉阿曼达 |
[18:43] | I-I just… I don’t know how she’s gonna take it. | 我只是不知道她听了会怎么样 |
[18:46] | I wouldn’t worry about it too much. | 我倒不会太担心这点 |
[18:50] | You have the toughest kid on the block. | 整条街区就属你女儿最坚强了 |
[18:55] | Emily Thorne is no hero. | 艾米莉·索恩不是什么英雄 |
[18:56] | She is a criminal who thinks she’s above the law. | 她就是个自认为可以凌驾法律之上的罪犯 |
[18:59] | When you say “Emily Thorne,” You mean “Amanda Clarke,” Correct? | 你所说的艾米莉·索恩就是阿曼达·克拉克吧 |
[19:01] | By any name, she is a dangerous woman. | 不管她叫什么 她是个危险分子 |
[19:03] | She attacked Victoria this morning. | 今天早上她袭击了维多利亚 |
[19:05] | So you said on the phone. | 你在电话里是这么说的 |
[19:06] | But when I checked with the doctor, | 但我们跟医生求证时 |
[19:07] | he told me that Mrs. Grayson claimed she fell. | 他说格雷森夫人声称是自己摔伤的 |
[19:09] | Well, that was a cover story | 那只是个说辞 |
[19:10] | to protect herself from retaliation. | 为了不让她自己遭到打击报复 |
[19:12] | Emily is a compulsive woman. She tapped phones. | 艾米莉手段强大 她会窃听电话 |
[19:15] | She posed as a homeland security agent. | 她曾伪装成国土安全局探员 |
[19:17] | She threatened my father, and now he’s dead because of it. | 她威胁过我父亲 还导致他因此丧了命 |
[19:21] | We cannot let her go on torturing us like this. | 不能再任由她这样折磨我们了 |
[19:23] | Mrs. Grayson, you provided vital evidence to the bureau | 格雷森夫人 因为你曾向联邦局 |
[19:26] | against your ex-husband in the past. | 提供关键证据检举你前夫 |
[19:27] | That’s why I’m taking this as seriously as I am right now. | 所以这次我才会认真对待这个问题 |
[19:29] | But I can’t help you if you refuse to cooperate. | 但是如果你拒绝配合 我就爱莫能助了 |
[19:31] | Victoria, we can end this. | 维多利亚 我们可以结束这一切 |
[19:34] | Show him the evidence. | 把证据给他 |
[19:37] | That’s the fire alarm. We need to evacuate. | 火警响了 我们得撤离 |
[19:39] | No, there is no fire. This is Emily. | 根本就没起火 这是艾米莉搞的鬼 |
[19:40] | She wants us out of this room. | 她想让我们离开这间屋子 |
[19:42] | You think I’m letting you stay up here based on your hunch? | 仅凭你们的直觉 我会任由你们留在这儿吗 |
[19:45] | Here. | 给 |
[19:45] | Hold onto it, and don’t let anybody near you. | 拿好它 千万别让任何人凑近你 |
[19:53] | Let’s go, ladies. | 赶紧走 女士们 |
[20:06] | Come on. We need to keep moving. Let’s go. | 快点 接着走 赶紧走 |
[20:12] | I don’t like being out in the open, Agent Baker. | 我不愿意暴露在众目睽睽之下 贝克探员 |
[20:14] | She can get to us here. | 她会借机找到我们 |
[20:15] | Look, calm down, Mrs. Grayson. | 冷静点儿 格雷森太太 |
[20:17] | I can assure you I have not seen her. | 我可以向你们保证还没看到她 |
[20:19] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[20:20] | She will take the evidence away from you. | 她会把你手上的证据偷走的 |
[20:21] | I have it right here. | 证据就在我这里 |
[20:26] | It’s gone, isn’t it? | 不见了 是吗 |
[20:27] | I must have dropped it in the stairwell. | 肯定是掉在楼梯间里了 |
[20:29] | No, you didn’t drop it. | 不是 不是你掉的 |
[20:29] | It was Amanda Clarke, and we played right into her hands! | 是阿曼达·克拉克干的 我们被她耍了 |
[20:31] | She took the evidence! She took it! | 她把证据拿走了 她拿走了 |
[20:32] | S-s-she knew you were coming. She tapped my phones. | 她知道你会过来 她监听了我的电话 |
[20:35] | She set off the alarm. D-don’t you get it? | 她启动了警报器 你还不明白吗 |
[20:36] | Amanda Clarke is here. Please, you got to find her. | 阿曼达·克拉克就在这里 拜托你得抓到她 |
[20:39] | You got to find her. | 你得抓住她 |
[20:40] | – It’s okay. – She’s here! | -没事的 -她就在这儿 |
[20:42] | Don’t let her get away! | 别让她跑了 |
[20:43] | – Victoria. – What? | -维多利亚 -干什么 |
[20:45] | We’ll find her. | 我们会逮到她的 |
[20:59] | Ah, Amanda. Thanks for coming. | 阿曼达 谢谢你赶过来 |
[21:02] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:09] | Something is different. What is it? | 你有些不一样 发生什么事了 |
[21:12] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[21:14] | What is? | 什么结束了 |
[21:15] | Everything… this whole damn war. | 一切都结束了 这场该死的战争 |
[21:22] | Victoria was gonna use this today… | 本来今天维多利亚要用这个对付我的 |
[21:26] | the last piece of leverage she had on me. | 她手上剩下的最后一张牌 |
[21:38] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[21:41] | Finishing this isn’t just a fantasy. It happened… | 结束这一切不再是奢望 它实现了 |
[21:45] | today. I… | 就在今天 我… |
[21:48] | for the first time in my life, | 我有生以来第一次 |
[21:50] | there are no more battles to fight. | 不用再和别人争斗什么了 |
[22:00] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[22:04] | I wanted to tell you I loved you | 我想说我爱你 |
[22:08] | and that… | 还有… |
[22:11] | I am so very proud of you, Amanda. | 我真为你感到自豪 阿曼达 |
[22:24] | – It’s a wonderful event, Mr. Ross. – Cheers. | -这真是一场盛会啊 罗斯先生 -干杯 |
[22:27] | What inspired you to do this for my star employee today? | 是什么激发你要这么做的呢 |
[22:30] | Actually… I never really had a relationship with my father, | 事实上… 我和我父亲向来都没什么感情 |
[22:34] | not a good one, anyway. | 至少是没什么好感 |
[22:35] | And as a result, I grew up an angry young man | 后来我长成了一个愤青 |
[22:38] | who had his fair share of problems, | 遇到各种各样的问题 |
[22:39] | made mistakes, and… | 经常犯错 接着就… |
[22:42] | until I met somebody who finally decided to believe in me. | 直到我终于遇见了一个愿意相信我的人 |
[22:45] | David Clarke… I’ve heard you speak about him. | 大卫·克拉克 我听你谈起过他 |
[22:47] | Changed my life, much like your program must do | 他改变了我的一生 这和你的项目 |
[22:49] | for kids facing similar situations, problems. | 将会为孩子们带来福利是一个道理 |
[22:52] | That’s why I decided to host this event. | 这就是我办这场活动的原因 |
[22:55] | – Tony. – And we’re very grateful for that. | -托尼 -为此我们不胜感激 |
[22:57] | And how did you two come to meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[22:59] | Oh, juicy question. | 问得好 |
[23:01] | You want to field it, or should I? | 你是要自己说呢 还是我来 |
[23:02] | Louise. What are you doing here? | 路易丝 你来这里做什么 |
[23:04] | Oh, I’m just contributing to the conversation. | 我只是想加入你们的谈话 |
[23:06] | My ex-husband here does weave such delightful tales, | 我的前夫真是编得一手好故事 |
[23:09] | doesn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[23:10] | But I have to warn you, they are more fiction than fact. | 但我得提醒你们 故事远比现实要精彩得多 |
[23:13] | And you will have to excuse my ex-wife. | 请原谅我前妻的失礼 |
[23:15] | She held so much promise… once. | 她曾经还是信守承诺的 |
[23:18] | – What are you after? – You. | -你想找谁的麻烦 -你 |
[23:20] | Now, we can do this right here | 我们可以在这里 |
[23:21] | in front of your new paramour’s employer, | 当着你新欢上司的面继续 |
[23:23] | or we could go someplace private and have a frank conversation. | 不然就找个没人的地方开诚布公地谈一谈 |
[23:26] | You, me, outside, five minutes. Do not make a scene. | 五分钟后我们出去说 别捣乱 |
[23:28] | Now, why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[23:32] | Oh, no, clumsy me. | 不 我真笨手笨脚 |
[23:33] | And all over your brand-new Asaf Ganot suit, | 把你崭新的艾沙嘉福·葛诺西服全都弄湿了 |
[23:38] | which costs more than the donation I made | 这件衣服的价钱可比我之前 |
[23:40] | to your foundation earlier today. | 捐给你们基金会的钱都多呢 |
[23:42] | You know, social work must be much more lucrative | 看来做福利工作比我想象中的 |
[23:44] | than I was led to believe. | 要赚钱得多嘛 |
[23:45] | L-louise, stop it. | 路…路易丝 住手 |
[23:47] | Unless… your foundation wasn’t the sole beneficiary | 除非… 你们的基金会并非我前夫慈善会 |
[23:52] | of my ex-husband’s charity. | 唯一的受益人 |
[23:56] | Well, now I see why | 现在我明白 |
[23:57] | you were so intent on getting a quickie divorce. | 为什么你那么着急和我离婚了 |
[23:59] | Good on you. | 你真行 |
[24:01] | Wreck a marriage, get a sugar daddy. | 毁了一段婚姻 找了个有钱干爹 |
[24:03] | Now, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[24:08] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:08] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 失陪下 抱歉 |
[24:16] | You know, I didn’t think that you were a lost cause until right now. | 在此之前 我一直觉得你做事挺有理智的 |
[24:20] | Tony was an innocent in all this. | 托尼和这事一点关系也没有 |
[24:21] | How could you do that to him? | 你怎么能这么对他 |
[24:22] | You hurt my friends, I hurt yours. | 你伤害了我的朋友 我就伤害你的 |
[24:24] | Oh, listen to you… considering Victoria a friend | 听听你自己在说什么 把维多利亚当成朋友 |
[24:27] | and taking a page out of her playbook? | 甘心作受她操纵的棋子吗 |
[24:28] | More like Emily, if you ask me. | 如果你要问的话 至少比艾米莉好 |
[24:30] | Hey, she never went after anybody that did not deserve it. | 她从来不会伤害无辜的人 |
[24:32] | Oh, don’t romanticize her! | 别把她想得那么好 |
[24:34] | She gets off on torturing Victoria, | 她以折磨维多利亚为乐 |
[24:35] | just like she did today in that garage. | 就像她今天在车库里那样 |
[24:38] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[24:39] | Oh, more lies! | 别狡辩了 |
[24:41] | I know you helped her steal that drive back, | 我知道是你帮她偷走优盘的 |
[24:43] | and I know that this charade of an event is your alibi. | 还知道这场可笑的宴会是你的不在场证明 |
[24:46] | Plausible deniability while Emily does her dirty work. | 在艾米莉干着肮脏的勾当时 你合理地推卸责任 |
[24:49] | Oh, wow, you’re good, except for those pesky details. | 说得真好 除了那些烦人的细节部分 |
[24:53] | Oh, don’t stand there and play dumb. | 别站在那里装傻 |
[24:55] | You are kicking Victoria while she’s down. | 维多利亚摔倒时 你们还踢了她一脚 |
[24:57] | What do you think that will do to her? | 你们不觉得这样太狠了吗 |
[25:00] | Why don’t you just be a man and admit to what you’ve done? | 你为什么不像个男人 承认自己的所作所为 |
[25:03] | Louise, you’re in over your head, | 路易丝 你已经不知道自己在做些什么了 |
[25:05] | and you picked the wrong side. | 而且你不该站在她那边 |
[25:07] | Oh, and while you were trying to record a confession | 对了 此时此刻 当你想用手机录下 |
[25:10] | on your phone right now, | 我认罪的录音时 |
[25:12] | I was running an app that reset it to factory settings. | 我已经用一款软件把它恢复出厂设置了 |
[25:16] | Like I said…you, head, over. | 就像我刚刚说的 你没戏了 |
[25:24] | 欢迎使用新手机 轻触以开始 | |
[25:29] | Up the hill. | 上山了 |
[25:30] | You want me to do this side? | 这边要我帮忙吗 |
[25:32] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来了 来了 |
[25:36] | This goes up. | 又上来了 |
[25:38] | Look here. | 看啊 |
[25:39] | All this just to change a mother’s name, huh? | 这么费事就为改一下母亲的名字 |
[25:42] | You’re lucky you get the family discount. | 你很幸运能享受家庭折扣 |
[25:44] | I usually charge by the pound. | 我一般都是收英镑的 |
[25:47] | Well, thanks for taking care of all this. | 谢谢你处理这些事 |
[25:52] | Maybe I should stick around. | 或许我该留下来 |
[25:54] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[25:56] | It’s not worry. I just… | 我不是担心 我只是… |
[26:01] | …I really treasure this time with you and Carl, | 我很珍惜和你还有卡尔在一起的时光 |
[26:03] | and I’ve missed so much. | 很怀念这种感觉 |
[26:05] | Missed. | 怀念 |
[26:06] | I’m not gonna be around forever. | 我不会一直待在这的 |
[26:08] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[26:10] | Oh, not again. Choo-choo. | 怎么又这样了 |
[26:14] | Where’s this coming from? | 你怎么突然这么说 |
[26:18] | I guess I just hate goodbyes. | 我就是讨厌说再见 |
[26:21] | Well, yeah, so do I. | 对 我也是 |
[26:23] | So I get to be an annoying mother for another few hours. | 所以我还可以再唠叨几小时 |
[26:26] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:29] | What’s next? You quit the force. | 你之后有何打算 你辞了警察的工作 |
[26:32] | You can’t work at that club forever. | 你又不能一辈子在酒吧工作 |
[26:36] | You know what you want? | 你知道你想要什么吗 |
[26:39] | Actually, yeah. | 我知道 |
[26:42] | For the first time in a while, I think I do. | 好久没这么清楚过了 |
[26:46] | Don’t worry, Margaux. I’ll be fine. | 别担心 玛尔戈 我会没事的 |
[26:50] | You shouldn’t wait for your bodyguard alone. | 你不该自己等保镖的 |
[26:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:59] | Don’t worry about me so much. | 别这么担心我 |
[27:11] | I trust you were able to get what I was asking for? | 你拿到我需要的东西了吧 |
[27:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[27:15] | She was definitely of a mind-set to sell, too. | 她也非常乐意做这笔交易 |
[27:17] | Well, of course she was. | 当然 |
[27:20] | It lost its appeal due to Emily’s televised assassination. | 艾米莉在电视上的行动使它失去了吸引力 |
[27:24] | You mind me asking why getting this was so important to you? | 你介意告诉我 为什么想要这个吗 |
[27:31] | It’s a memento… | 这是纪念品 |
[27:33] | of a bygone era. | 过去的纪念品 |
[27:43] | This is way more than we agreed to. | 之前说的没这么多钱 |
[27:45] | That’s because we won’t be seeing each other again, | 因为我们不会再见面了 |
[27:47] | Mr. Renner. | 雷纳先生 |
[27:48] | Mrs. Grayson, what do you plan to do? | 格雷森夫人 你打算做什么 |
[27:51] | Something Amanda Clarke never had the courage to do herself… | 阿曼达·克拉克没有胆量做的事 |
[27:56] | End this. | 了结这一切 |
[28:06] | Do you want another drink? ’cause I want 12. | 你想再来杯酒吗 我想喝一打 |
[28:10] | Party didn’t go like you planned? | 派对开得不顺利吗 |
[28:12] | Why do we even still throw them? | 我们为什么还要开派对 |
[28:13] | No, no, no, seriously. No learning curve. | 不不不 说真的 根本没什么用 |
[28:16] | I mean, I just watched Tony leave with his boss, | 我刚看到托尼和他老板离开了 |
[28:19] | who was not happy, so…that’s over. | 老板很不开心 所以 没戏了 |
[28:24] | Where is my barkeep? | 我的酒保去哪了 |
[28:26] | I have sorrows to drown. Miguel! | 我要借酒浇愁 米格尔 |
[28:28] | I asked Miguel to grab my last paycheck. | 我让米格尔去拿我最后的工资了 |
[28:32] | Sorry to see you go, Jack. Stay in touch. | 很遗憾你要离开了 杰克 保持联络 |
[28:35] | Absolutely. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Last paycheck? | 最后的工资 |
[28:38] | After all the trouble I went to setting up that daycare, | 我还费了半天劲帮你找日托 |
[28:40] | it would have been nice to get two weeks’ notice, my friend. | 你要是早两周告诉我就好了 朋友 |
[28:42] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[28:45] | I’m not just quitting, Nolan. I’m…I’m leaving. | 我不只要辞职 诺兰 我要离开了 |
[28:49] | Okay. W-where are you going? | 好 你要去哪 |
[28:51] | Los Angeles. I’m…taking Carl tonight. | 洛杉矶 我今晚带卡尔走 |
[28:54] | And once we get set up there, I’m selling the house here. | 一安顿下来 我就把这边的房子卖了 |
[28:56] | I’m gonna start fresh. | 我想重新开始 |
[28:58] | Wait. I… h-have you talked to Emily? | 等等 你和艾米莉谈过吗 |
[29:03] | There’s nothing left to say, Nolan. | 没什么可说的 诺兰 |
[29:06] | I told her how I felt. | 我表白了 |
[29:07] | She made it clear – she didn’t want to be with me. | 她说得很清楚 不想和我在一起 |
[29:08] | Look, it’s time I faced reality. | 我该面对现实了 |
[29:10] | She never wanted me to be a part of this, anyway. | 反正她从不希望我参与进来 |
[29:11] | Only because she was protecting you. | 因为她想保护你 |
[29:14] | She loves you, Jack. | 她爱你 杰克 |
[29:16] | I can’t hear that right now. | 我现在不能听这种话 |
[29:20] | And I certainly didn’t hear it from her. | 而且这话我也从来没听她说过 |
[29:22] | We both know that what Emily says and what Emily feels | 我们都知道艾米莉 |
[29:26] | are two very different things. | 是典型的心口不一 |
[29:27] | Yes, we do. | 对 |
[29:29] | But this morning at the cemetery, | 但今早在墓地 |
[29:30] | I realized something else. | 我意识到了一些事情 |
[29:32] | Emily’s never gonna stop. | 艾米莉永远不会停下的 |
[29:34] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[29:36] | This life, it’s all she’s known. | 这种生活 是她的全部 |
[29:39] | And, you know, maybe it… maybe it started out | 你知道 或许最开始 |
[29:41] | as some way to keep her father alive | 她认为她失去了父亲 |
[29:43] | when she thought she’d lost him, | 这是一种留住她父亲的方式 |
[29:45] | but it’s turned into something else, | 但这一切已经变得不一样了 |
[29:47] | something that she either can’t let go of… | 变成了她要么不能放手 |
[29:51] | or doesn’t want to. | 要么不想放手的事 |
[29:53] | Don’t do this, Jack. | 别这样 杰克 |
[29:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:57] | Look, things… things will be different | 事态会有所转变的 |
[30:00] | now that she can be Amanda. | 现在她可以做回阿曼达了 |
[30:02] | I mean, my god, just give her one more chance. | 天呐 再给她一次机会吧 |
[30:04] | No. I told her I wouldn’t wait. | 不 我告诉她我不会再等了 |
[30:11] | I’m asking you as a friend… | 作为一个朋友 我求你… |
[30:15] | don’t ever tell me that she loves me again. | 永远别再跟我说她爱我 |
[30:31] | I’ll call you when I get to L.A. | 等我到洛杉矶会给你打电话的 |
[30:51] | I wanted to see you before I left. | 我想在走前见你一面 |
[30:55] | How did today go? | 今天怎么样 |
[30:57] | Uh, I-I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[30:59] | I couldn’t. She was so happy. | 我开不了口 她那么开心 |
[31:02] | For 20 years, that was all I ever dreamed of. | 二十年了 我一直幻想能有这么一天 |
[31:05] | How was I supposed to ruin that moment? | 我怎么能毁了那个时刻呢 |
[31:08] | You know, since being back, uh…I always thought | 从我回来以后 就一直以为 |
[31:12] | that I’d been given a new lease on life. | 我的生活有了新契机 |
[31:15] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[31:18] | Maybe it was all just a long setup to a sick joke. | 也许这一切只是一个巨大的讽刺 |
[31:21] | That’s a load of bull. | 别说蠢话了 |
[31:23] | You didn’t fight to survive that hell | 你从那地狱般的生活中存活下来 |
[31:26] | just to be fate’s punch line. | 不是为了承受命运的嘲弄 |
[31:29] | You’re here for a reason, David. | 你在这里是有原因的 大卫 |
[31:31] | You may not believe it now, but you will, | 现在你也许不相信 但总有一天你会信 |
[31:34] | which is why you need to keep fighting. | 所以你必须继续战斗下去 |
[31:40] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[31:43] | It’s the number for a friend of mine | 这是我一个朋友的电话 |
[31:44] | who happens to be the best oncologist you’ll ever meet. | 她是一名很优秀的肿瘤科医生 |
[31:46] | 玛丽·奥斯伯格 首席临床肿瘤学家 | |
[31:49] | What’s the other number? | 另一个号码是谁的 |
[31:50] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[31:53] | You’re not doing this alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[32:01] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[32:03] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[32:04] | – Why didn’t you pick up? – My phone was off. | -怎么不接啊 -我电话关机了 |
[32:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:08] | Jack’s leaving. | 杰克要走了 |
[32:10] | What do you mean, “Leaving”? | “要走”是什么意思 |
[32:11] | Right now. He’s leaving town for good. | 就现在 他要永远离开这里了 |
[32:14] | But…well, he didn’t say anything. | 可是 他什么也没跟我说 |
[32:17] | Well, why would he? He’s already said everything. | 他还能说什么 能说的他都已经说过了 |
[32:19] | I mean, did you really tell him | 你真的跟他说 |
[32:20] | that you didn’t want to be with him? | 你不想跟他在一起吗 |
[32:22] | I said that I can’t be with him. | 我说的是 我不能跟他在一起 |
[32:24] | Listen to yourself, Ems. | 听听你说的话 艾米 |
[32:27] | How many times did you think you could push him away | 你觉得在他彻底崩溃前 你还能 |
[32:29] | before he finally broke? | 拒绝他多少次 |
[32:30] | What was I supposed to do, Nolan? | 我能怎么办 诺兰 |
[32:31] | You know how much – he’s suffered because of me. | 你是知道的 他为了我受了那么多苦 |
[32:33] | And still he chose you. | 可他还是选择了你 |
[32:36] | He loves you, Ems. | 他爱你 艾米 |
[32:38] | He had the guts to open his heart. | 他有胆量敞开心扉 |
[32:41] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[32:42] | Honestly, do you even know what you really want? | 说实话 你到底知不知道自己想要什么 |
[32:45] | All right, well, let me help you out, | 好吧 让我来帮你 |
[32:47] | because sometimes it’s hard to see | 因为有时候近在眼前的东西 |
[32:48] | what’s right in front of your eyes. | 却很难看清楚 |
[32:50] | The only thing stopping you from choosing Jack is you. | 挡在你和杰克中间的就只有你自己 |
[32:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:56] | But I don’t deserve him! | 可我配不上他 |
[33:00] | But you deserve me? | 但你配得上我是吗 |
[33:03] | Ben, I’m sorry. | 本 对不起 |
[33:04] | Why, because I finally heard the truth? | 为什么 因为我终于知道真相了吗 |
[33:07] | Look, this is so much more complica… | 这件事比你想得要复杂… |
[33:08] | Will you talk to me like a person, please? | 你能不能把我当个人来看待 |
[33:11] | I feel like I’ve earned at least that much. | 这点尊重我还是要得起的 |
[33:15] | Do you want this to work or not? | 你希望我们继续下去吗 |
[33:21] | Well, I guess there’s our answer. | 我想这就是答案了 |
[33:23] | – Ben, wait. – What? | -本 等等 -干什么 |
[33:25] | The truth’s out, Emily. | 真相已经挑明了 艾米莉 |
[33:27] | You were just hiding with me. You weren’t living. | 你跟我在一起是在逃避 并不是真心 |
[33:32] | And deep down, I knew it… | 内心深处 我也知道这一点… |
[33:34] | But I guess I didn’t want to face reality, either. | 但也许我当时也不想面对现实 |
[33:46] | Jack’s flight leaves in 20 minutes. | 杰克的飞机还有二十分钟就起飞了 |
[33:49] | If you want to stop him, | 如果你想去阻止他 |
[33:51] | you need to make your decision right now. | 你现在就得做决定了 |
[34:03] | You sure about this? No regrets? | 你确定了吗 不后悔吗 |
[34:07] | No, no regrets. | 是的 不后悔 |
[34:09] | That makes me happy, Jack. | 我很开心 杰克 |
[34:12] | Hey, Carl! Carl! | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[34:15] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[34:18] | Let’s go on the plane. | 我们上飞机吧 |
[34:20] | Let’s do this. | 走吧 |
[34:35] | I didn’t get a chance to see you at the club before I left. | 离开前在俱乐部没看到你 |
[34:39] | Well, after the destruction caused by hurricane Louise, | 在路易丝号飓风搞出的破坏之后 |
[34:42] | I…I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again ever. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[34:46] | It’s your suit, remember? | 这是你的衣服 记得吗 |
[34:50] | Look, I know you… you’re mad. | 听我说 我知道你很生气 |
[34:52] | I mean, you have every right to be. | 你完全有权利生气 |
[34:55] | I hosted the worst fundraiser ever | 我办了史上最糟的基金筹集活动 |
[34:57] | and ruined your relationship with… | 还毁了你的人脉关系.. |
[34:58] | Hey, hey, hey, slow down. | 喂喂喂 等等 |
[35:00] | Look, today didn’t go as planned, no question, | 听着 今天的事确实没按计划走 |
[35:02] | and I do have some damage control to do with my boss. | 我也确实得跟我老板弥补一下 |
[35:05] | But we still raised money for the kids. | 但我们还是为孩子们筹到了善款 |
[35:07] | That’s the important thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[35:11] | Huh. I assumed you’d be pissed. | 我还以为你会很生气 |
[35:13] | I was, but not at you. | 我的确生气 但不是对你 |
[35:16] | Louise is a lunatic, but she was a sideshow. | 路易丝的确是个疯子 但她不值一提 |
[35:19] | The main event was you, | 重要的是你 |
[35:21] | a man trying to do something good, not… not destructive. | 一个想尽力做好事而非搞破坏的男人 |
[35:25] | And despite her worst intentions, you succeeded. | 不管她的意图有多歹毒 你还是成功了 |
[35:31] | This is not at all | 这对话的方向 |
[35:32] | how I imagined this conversation was gonna go. | 可跟我想的完全不一样啊 |
[35:34] | Usually, | 通常 |
[35:35] | my friends start uncapping the red sharpie | 我的朋友们这会已经开始 |
[35:39] | right about now. | 抽出红色记号笔了 |
[35:42] | Maybe it’s time | 也许你该 |
[35:43] | you started looking at life from a different perspective. | 换个角度去看待生活了 |
[35:45] | Because from this view, it looks pretty great. | 因为换个角度 一切都很美好 |
[35:51] | I’ve never met anyone like you. | 我从没遇过像你这样的人 |
[35:54] | Now you have. | 现在你遇到了 |
[36:09] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[36:11] | I can’t get ahold of Victoria, and I’m worried about her. | 我找不到维多利亚 我很担心她 |
[36:14] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也一样 |
[36:17] | I was with her earlier. | 我之前跟她在一起 |
[36:18] | She seemed so different… defeated. | 她像变了个人一样 一副被打败的样子 |
[36:24] | And you left her? | 你就走了吗 |
[36:25] | Well, she was with her bodyguard. | 她跟她的保镖在一起 |
[36:27] | I made her promise to call me tomorrow. | 我让她向我保证明天会打给我 |
[36:32] | Something is not right with her. | 她有点不对劲 |
[36:35] | I feel so helpless. | 我觉得自己太没用了 |
[36:36] | I tried to get Nolan to admit | 我本想让诺兰承认 |
[36:38] | that he and Emily were behind the whole thing today, but… | 今天的事他和艾米莉是主谋 但… |
[36:40] | Oh, they’re too clever to fall for that. | 他们很聪明 可不会轻易上当 |
[36:44] | But they will make a mistake, | 但他们早晚会犯错 |
[36:46] | and we will be there to catch them. | 而到时候我们就会逮住他们 |
[36:49] | We? | 我们 |
[36:51] | I can get past our history… | 我可以不计前嫌 |
[36:54] | If you can… for Victoria. | 如果你也可以 为了维多利亚 |
[36:59] | I hope she’s all right tonight. | 希望她今晚没事 |
[38:31] | You missed your flight. | 你错过了航班 |
[38:35] | Seeing that look on your face | 看到你脸上的表情 |
[38:37] | almost makes the past year worthwhile, | 我这几年受的苦也勉强算是值得了 |
[38:39] | the key word being “Almost.” | 重点是”勉强算” |
[38:41] | What are you doing here, Mason? | 你来干什么 梅森 |
[38:43] | We had a deal. | 我们有过协议的 |
[38:45] | Yes, we did. | 没错 是有过 |
[38:46] | And I was waiting patiently, typing away on my magnum opus… | 我也一直耐心等待着敲出我的旷世杰作 |
[38:50] | “The secret origin of Emily Thorne.” | 《艾米莉·索恩的秘密身世》 |
[38:53] | So imagine my surprise | 所以当我看到你真诚的演出 |
[38:54] | when I caught – your heartfelt performance, | 想象下我有多惊讶吧 |
[38:56] | announcing to all the world that very same story… | 你把同样的故事告诉了全世界 |
[39:01] | my story. | 那是我的故事 |
[39:02] | I had no choice. Everything changed. | 我别无选择 一切都变了 |
[39:06] | Yes, everything but you. | 可你没变 |
[39:10] | Which I suppose is just now starting to become apparent, | 我想你现在应该越发清楚了吧 |
[39:13] | standing there alone on the tarmac, | 你独自站在飞机跑道上 |
[39:17] | realizing that while you hid behind your mission of revenge, | 终于意识到当你躲在自己的复仇任务背后时 |
[39:21] | everyone else around you evolved. | 你身边的人已经全都变了 |
[39:25] | Did you really think they’d wait forever, | 你真以为他们会一直等着 |
[39:27] | sacrificing everything and getting nothing in return? | 牺牲了一切却不求回报吗 |
[39:31] | Did you honestly believe | 你真相信 |
[39:34] | that you’d get your “Happily ever after” | 你能”从此过上幸福快乐的生活”吗 |
[39:37] | After so many lies – to so many different people… | 你对这么多人 说了这么多慌 |
[39:42] | until all you had left were enemies? | 你现在剩下的只有敌人了 |
[39:47] | Like the little pyromaniac that you are, you started a fire | 像你这种纵火狂 你点起了一点火星 |
[39:50] | and convinced yourself that you could contain it. | 自以为你能控制住它 |
[39:53] | But I know your dirty little secret. | 可我知道你那见不得人的秘密 |
[39:56] | You can’t exist without revenge. | 没有复仇就没有你 |
[39:58] | The endless cycle of hate, it’s your addiction. | 那无休止的仇恨循环 那是你的瘾 |
[40:04] | And like all tales of compulsion, | 跟所有强迫症的故事一样 |
[40:06] | this will end the same way. | 这也会有一样的结局 |
[40:10] | First you will crash… | 首先你会崩溃 |
[40:13] | …and then you will burn. | 然后 你会引火自焚 |