时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Morty, you got to come on. | Morty 来 |
[00:04] | You got to come with me. | 跟我走一趟 |
[00:06] | What’s going on? | 咋回事儿 |
[00:06] | I got a surprise for you, morty. | 我给你个惊喜 |
[00:07] | It’s the middle of the night. What are you talking about? | 可现在是半夜啊 |
[00:08] | I got a surprise for you. Come on, hurry up. | 有惊喜 快来 |
[00:10] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[00:11] | – Ow! You’re tugging me too hard. – I got a surprise for you, Morty. | – 别拉得这么用劲儿啊 – 给你个惊喜 Morty |
[00:17] | What do you… what do you | 你觉得 |
[00:18] | Think of this flying vehicle, Morty? | 这飞船咋样啊 Morty |
[00:21] | I built it out of stuff I found in the garage. | 我拿车库里的东西造的 |
[00:22] | Yeah, Rick, it’s | 挺好的 Rick |
[00:23] | It’s great. | 挺棒的 |
[00:24] | Is this the surprise? | 惊喜就是这个吗 |
[00:25] | Morty, I had to I had to do I had to I had | Morty 我必须必须必须 |
[00:28] | To I had to make a bomb, Morty. | 必须得搞个炸弹 Mory |
[00:30] | I had to create a bomb. | 我造了个炸弹 |
[00:31] | What?! A bomb?! | 啥 炸弹 |
[00:32] | We’re gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty. | 炸弹投下去 创造新天地 |
[00:34] | Create a whole fresh start. | 新呀新天地 |
[00:36] | T-t-that’s absolutely crazy! | 这太疯了吧 |
[00:37] | Come on, Morty. | 来嘛Morty |
[00:38] | Just take it easy, Morty. | 淡定点Morty |
[00:38] | It’s gonna be good. | 会很赞的 |
[00:40] | Right now, we’re gonna go pick up your little friend jessica. | 现在咱去接你的小伙伴Jessica |
[00:42] | Jessica Jessica? | |
[00:43] | From my math class? | 我数学课上那个 |
[00:44] | When I drop the bomb, I don’t, you know, I want you to | 我扔炸弹下去的时候 我不想 |
[00:47] | Have somebody, you know | 我想让你有人陪着 |
[00:48] | I want you to have the thing | 我希望你能那啥 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna make it like a new adam and eve, and you’re gonna be adam. | 就和新世界的亚当与夏娃一样 你就是亚当 |
[00:53] | And jessica’s gonna be eve, and so that’s the surprise, Morty. | Jessica就是夏娃 惊喜吧 Morty |
[00:55] | No, you can’t! | 不行 |
[00:56] | J-jessica doesn’t even know I exist. | Jessica根本不认识我 |
[00:58] | But but but forget about that, because you can’t blow up humanity. | 先别管这个 你不能毁灭人类 |
[01:01] | I-I get what you’re trying to say, M-Morty. | 我知道你想说啥 Morty |
[01:02] | Listen, I’m not you don’t y-y-you don’t got to worry about me | 听着 我不 你不 你不用担心 |
[01:05] | trying to fool around with with jessica or mess around with jessica or anything. | 我不会调戏Jessica 或者玩弄Jessica 之类的 |
[01:09] | I’m I’m not that kind of guy, Morty. | 我不是那种人 Morty |
[01:10] | What are you talking about, Rick? | Rick 你在说什么 |
[01:11] | You you you don’t | 你你你不用 |
[01:12] | Have to worry about me getting | 担心我会 |
[01:13] | With jessica or anything. | 和Jessica搞上什么的 |
[01:14] | She she she she she’s all for you, Morty. | 她她她是你一个人的 Morty |
[01:16] | I don’t care about Jessica! | Jessica不是重点 |
[01:19] | You know what, Morty? You’re right. | Morty 没错 你说得对 |
[01:20] | Let’s forget the girl all together. | 别管这妹子了 |
[01:21] | She she’s probably nothing but trouble, anyways. | 留下也是祸患 |
[01:23] | Arming neutrino bomb. | 中微子炸弹装载中 |
[01:25] | That’s it that’s it, Rick. | 够了 |
[01:26] | I’m taking the wheel. | 方向盘给我 |
[01:27] | Get off of me, Morty! | 闪开 Morty |
[01:28] | I’m taking charge of this situation, buddy. | 我不能让你这样 |
[01:29] | What’s gotten into you? | 你发啥疯 |
[01:30] | I’m I’m I’m i’m not gonna stand around like some sort of dumb… | 我才不会在边上跟个傻 |
[01:34] | What are you, crazy? | 你搞啥 疯了吗 |
[01:35] | … person and just let you blow up the whole world. | 傻瓜一样让你把地球灭了 |
[01:37] | All right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[01:38] | I’ll I’ll land. | 我降落就是了 |
[01:39] | I’ll land. I’ll land. | 我降落就是了 |
[01:40] | I’ll land the thing. | 这就降落好吧 |
[01:41] | I’ll land the thing. | 这就降落 |
[01:42] | Big tough guy all of a sudden. | 突然这么男人了 |
[01:47] | We’ll park it right here, Morty. | 咱就停这儿吧 |
[01:48] | Right here on the s-side of the r-road here. | 就这路边上吧 |
[01:50] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:51] | You know what? That was all a test, Morty. | Morty 其实这是个考验 |
[01:54] | Just an elaborate test to make | 精心策划 |
[01:56] | You more assertive. | 让你更加坚定 |
[01:57] | It was? | 真的 |
[01:58] | Sure. Why not? | 当然了 不然咧 |
[01:58] | I don’t I don’t know. | 我咋知道 |
[01:59] | You you know what, Mo | 知道吗 Mo |
[02:01] | Neutrino bomb armed. | 中微子炸弹装载完毕 |
[02:04] | Um… | 呃 |
[02:40] | I see there’s a new episode of that singing show tonight. | 今晚要播新一期歌唱节目啦 |
[02:44] | Who do you guys think is gonna be the best singer? | 你们觉得最佳歌手是谁 |
[02:46] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[02:47] | His head is in his food. | 头都砸进饭里了 |
[02:48] | I’m going to puke. | 我想吐 |
[02:48] | Morty, are you getting sick? | Morty 你病了吗 |
[02:50] | I told you not to practice-kiss the living-room pillow. | 跟你说了别拿客厅里的枕头练亲亲 |
[02:52] | The dog sleeps on it. | 狗狗在上面睡觉的 |
[02:53] | I wasn’t kissing a pillow, mom. | 我没亲枕头 妈 |
[02:56] | I just I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. | 我就是昨晚没睡好 |
[02:58] | Maybe my dreams were just too loud or something. | 可能我的梦太吵了什么的 |
[03:00] | Or maybe you were out all night again with grandpa Rick. | 其实是你整晚都和Rick外公在外面吧 |
[03:02] | What?! | 啥 |
[03:03] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:04] | What, so everyone’s supposed to sleep every single night now? | 咋 每天晚上都非要睡觉吗 |
[03:06] | You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time? | 你晓得夜晚占了我们时间的一半吧 |
[03:08] | Damn it! | 去你的 |
[03:09] | Jerry Jerry! | |
[03:10] | Beth Beth! | |
[03:10] | Oh, my god. My parents are so loud. | 上帝啊 我爹妈真吵 |
[03:11] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[03:12] | Mm, there is no god, summer. | Summer 世上没有上帝 |
[03:14] | You got to rip that band-aid off now. | 你现在忍痛接受 |
[03:15] | You’ll thank me later. | 以后会感谢我的 |
[03:16] | Okay, with all due respect, rick what am I talking about? What respect is due? | 无意冒犯 Rick 算了吧 管他有意无意 |
[03:20] | How is my son supposed to pass his classes if you keep dragging | 你老拉着他去搞这些没完没了的科幻玩意儿 |
[03:23] | Him off for high-concept sci-fi rigamarole? | 他上的课还怎么过 |
[03:26] | Listen, Jerry, I-I don’t want to overstep my bounds or anything. | Jerry 我不想多管闲事 |
[03:28] | It’s your house. | 这是你家 |
[03:29] | It’s your world. | 你的地盘 |
[03:30] | You’re a real julius caesar. | 你是凯撒大帝 |
[03:31] | But I’ll tell you some tell you how how I feel about school, jerry. | 但是我觉得学校这种东西 |
[03:34] | It’s a waste of time. A bunch of people running around, bumping into each other. | 纯属浪费时间 一堆人乱跑乱撞 |
[03:37] | G-guy up front says, “Two plus two.” | 前面的人说”二加二” |
[03:39] | The people in the back say, “Four.” | 后面的人说”四” |
[03:41] | Then the bell rings, and they give you a carton of milk and a | 下课铃一响 他们给你一盒牛奶 |
[03:43] | Piece of paper that says you can | 一张纸 上面写着 |
[03:45] | Go take a dump or something. | 你可以去上个大号 |
[03:46] | I mean, it’s it’s not a place for smart people, Jerry. | 学校不适合聪明人待 |
[03:49] | And I know that’s not a popular opinion, but it’s my two cents on the issue. | 我知道不是什么主流观点 但我就这么想的 |
[03:53] | This was a good breakfast, Beth. | 早餐很棒 Beth |
[03:55] | You really made the crap out of those eggs. | 你真是煎得一手好蛋 |
[03:57] | I wish your mother was here to eat them. | 要是你妈妈也能吃到就好了 |
[03:59] | Oh, dad. | 噢 爸爸 |
[04:00] | What? | 啥 |
[04:01] | For real? | 没搞错吧 |
[04:03] | All right, now, everybody get settled. | 都坐好 |
[04:05] | Get away from the windows! | 离窗户远点 |
[04:07] | Now, look, we’re gonna be dealing with some real serious stuff today. | 今天我们要来点真家伙 |
[04:10] | You might have heard of it. | 你们可能听说过 |
[04:11] | It’s called math. | 叫做数学 |
[04:12] | And without it, none of us would even exist, so let’s jump right in. | 没了数学 我们都不会存在 现在开始吧 |
[04:16] | two plus two. | 二加二 |
[04:17] | Jessica Jessica. | |
[04:18] | Five plus five. | 五加五 |
[04:19] | Tenssica. | 十ssica |
[04:20] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[04:21] | It’s time for the quiz. | 现在小测验 |
[04:23] | Yeah, you know what?! Aw, too bad! | 叫鬼啊 |
[04:25] | Tough! | 乖乖写 |
[04:26] | First row, take one. | 第一排拿一张 |
[04:27] | Pass it back for me. | 剩下的往后传 |
[04:29] | The stakes are high in this room. | 这里竞争是很激烈的 |
[04:30] | There’s crucial things happening here every day. | 每天都有生死攸关的事发生 |
[04:33] | People getting smarter. | 有人越来越聪明 |
[04:34] | Some of y’all getting dumber. | 有人越来越蠢 |
[04:35] | Some of y’all ain’t gonna see 3:00. | 有的人根本看不到三点的太阳 |
[04:39] | Hi, Morty. | 嗨 Morty |
[04:41] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[04:43] | Hi, Jessica. | 嗨 Jessica |
[04:43] | Can I show these to you? | 想看看吗 |
[04:45] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:46] | Th-they’re both great. | 棒极了耶 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | You know what I named these? | 你知道我管它们叫啥吗 |
[04:49] | My little morties. | 我的小Motry |
[04:50] | Uh, that’s flattering… and a little weird. | 好荣幸 但有点诡异 |
[04:53] | Do you know what I want you to do with them? | 知道我想让你干嘛吗 |
[04:55] | Rename them? | 重新取个名字 |
[04:56] | Squeeze them. | 好好捏 |
[04:58] | Manhandle them. | 使劲揉 |
[04:59] | Give them the business. | 大力不要停 |
[05:00] | See if you can shuffle them. I mean, really get in there and knock them around. | 好好让它们爽一爽 |
[05:04] | No wrong answers. | 怎样都可以 |
[05:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:06] | Well, okay, Jessica. | 好吧 Jessica |
[05:07] | L-let’s give this a shot. | 我试试吧 |
[05:09] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[05:10] | Morty Oh, Morty. | |
[05:11] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[05:13] | Uh, I-I’m just doing my best. | 我在努力了 |
[05:15] | Morty Morty! | |
[05:16] | What are you doing to me?! | 你在对我做什么 |
[05:17] | Jessica Jessica. | |
[05:18] | Morty Morty! | |
[05:19] | Jessica Jessica. | |
[05:21] | Five more minutes of this, | 再来五分钟 |
[05:22] | And I’m gonna get mad. | 我就要生气了 |
[05:24] | Jessica Je-jessica. | |
[05:25] | Jessica Jessica. | |
[05:26] | Not my fault this is happening. | 这可不是我的错 |
[05:31] | Well, well, well. | 看呐 |
[05:32] | Uh, morning, Frank. | Frank 早上好 |
[05:33] | “Morning”? What was what is that supposed to mean? | “早上好” 你什么意思 |
[05:35] | You making fun of me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[05:36] | Are you trying to say my family’s poor? | 你这是在暗示我家里穷吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, geez, frank. I don’t know if a knife is necessary. | Frank 没必要动刀子吧 |
[05:40] | I mean, you know, y-you kind of had things handled without it. | 不用刀子也能搞定啊 |
[05:43] | You telling me how to bully now? | 轮得到你来教我吗 |
[05:45] | Big mistake, Morty. | 这你就错了 Morty |
[05:47] | And now I’m gonna cut you, ’cause my family’s rich. | 现在我要砍了你 因为我家有钱 |
[05:53] | There you are, Morty. | 你在这儿啊 Morty |
[05:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:54] | I got an errand to run in a whole different dimension. | 我要去另外一个次元办点事儿 |
[05:57] | I need an extra pair of hands. | 我需要帮手 |
[05:58] | Oh, geez, Rick. W-what’d you do to frank? | 天啊 Rick 你把Frank咋了 |
[06:00] | It’s pretty obvious, Morty. I froze him. | 很明显啊Morty 我把他冻住了 |
[06:02] | Now listen. I need your help, morty. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:04] | I mean, we got we got to get get the hell out of here | 我们赶紧离离离开这儿 |
[06:07] | And go take care of business. | 去办事儿 |
[06:09] | It’s important. Come on, morty. | 很重要 快来 Morty |
[06:11] | I don’t know, rick. | 我不知道 Rick |
[06:12] | I-I can’t leave school again. | 我不能再逃学了 |
[06:13] | Do you have any concept of how much higher the stakes get out there, Morty? | 你知道去那边有多危险吗 |
[06:16] | What do you think? I can just do it all by myself? | 你觉得我一个人能行吗 |
[06:18] | Come on! | 快来 |
[06:18] | Aw, geez. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | I guess I can skip history. | 我或许可以翘一节历史 |
[06:21] | What about Frank? | Frank咋办 |
[06:22] | I mean, shouldn’t you unfreeze him? | 你是不是该给他解冻 |
[06:24] | I’ll do it later, Morty. | 等会儿再说 |
[06:25] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[06:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:30] | Oh, my god. I’m about to walk past frank Palicky. | 天 我要遇上Frank Palicky了 |
[06:33] | This is the story we’ll be telling our children. | 这就是以后讲给我们孩子听的邂逅啊 |
[06:36] | Hi, Frank. | 嗨Frank |
[06:41] | Aah! | 啊 |
[06:44] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[06:45] | Scalpel. | 给 |
[06:47] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[06:48] | Jerry Jerry? | |
[06:49] | My manager gave me an hour for lunch, and I thought, | 经理给了一小时的午餐时间 |
[06:51] | “Hey, why not swing by where your wife works?” | 我就想”干嘛不来我老婆上班的地方看看呢” |
[06:54] | We’re losing him. | 它快不行了 |
[06:56] | Okay, he’s back. | 好了 稳住了 |
[06:57] | Jerry, please tell me you’re here for an incredibly urgent reason. | Jerry 请务必告诉我你有非来不可的理由 |
[06:59] | Well, it’s lunch. | 午餐啊 |
[07:01] | I mean, it’s one of three meals that have existed for millennia. | 数千年来的三餐之一啊 |
[07:04] | Losing him. | 不行了 |
[07:05] | Stabilized. | 稳定了 |
[07:06] | Okay, I only ask, Jerry, because, as you know, my job involves performing heart surgery. | Jerry你知道我这么说 是因为我的工作是心外科手术吧 |
[07:11] | Well, yeah, on horses. | 是啊是啊 给马做的 |
[07:12] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[07:13] | Okay. Let’s not rehash that fight. | 好吧 这个问题咱别再吵了 |
[07:16] | I sense that you’re busy and will now be on my way. | 我明白你很忙 我这就走 |
[07:18] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[07:19] | What is this on the floor? | 地上这是啥呀 |
[07:21] | Some kind of literature for a really nice-looking nursing home. | 这家养老院看着真是好啊 |
[07:24] | Hey, honey, crazy idea bad pitch let’s put your dad here. | 亲爱的 突发奇想 咱把你爸送进去吧 |
[07:28] | Let’s put your dad in a nursing home. | 把你爸送进养老院吧 |
[07:30] | We’re losing him. | 不行了 |
[07:31] | Hey, Tom. We know when we’re losing him. | Tom 我知道它快不行了 |
[07:33] | We can hear the beeps! | 这哔哔叫我听得见 |
[07:36] | There she is. All right. Come on, Morty. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 Morty 我们走 |
[07:38] | Oh, geez. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Oh, man, Rick. | 天啊 Rick |
[07:43] | What is this place? | 这是个啥地方 |
[07:44] | It’s dimension 35c, and it’s got the perfect climate conditions for a special type of | 这是35c次元 这儿的气候非常适合一种特殊的树 |
[07:49] | Tree, morty, called a mega tree, | 叫做奇异树 |
[07:52] | And there’s fruit in those trees, and there’s seeds in those fruits. | 树上有果子 果子里有种子 |
[07:55] | I’m talking about mega seeds. | 那就是奇异种 |
[07:56] | They’re they’re incredibly powerful, and I need them to help me with my research, Morty. | 这种种子非常强大 我的研究需要这些种子 |
[08:00] | Oh, man, Rick. I’m looking around this place, | Rick 我看了下四周 |
[08:02] | And I’m starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing. | 总觉得有点怕怕的呢 |
[08:05] | All right. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[08:05] | Calm down. Listen to me, morty. | 冷静点 听我说 Morty |
[08:06] | I know that new situations can be intimidating. | 我知道人在新环境里会感到不安 |
[08:09] | You’re looking around, and it’s all scary and different, but, | 你看周围 又吓人又陌生 |
[08:11] | You know, m-meeting them head on, charging right into them like a bull | 迎头而上 像一头公牛一样冲过去 |
[08:15] | that’s how we grow as people. | 这样人才能成长 |
[08:16] | I’m no stranger to scary situations. | 我经常遇到可怕的事 |
[08:18] | I deal with them all the time. | 我一直在和它们打交道 |
[08:20] | Now, if you just stick with me, Morty, | 你跟着我 |
[08:21] | we’re gonna be… Holy crap, Morty, run! | 我们一定会 妈呀 快跑 Morty |
[08:25] | I never seen that thing before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这玩意儿 |
[08:27] | I don’t even know what the hell it is! | 这到底是啥鬼东西啊 |
[08:28] | We got to get out of here, morty! | 快跑啊Morty |
[08:29] | It’s gonna kill us! | 它会杀了我们的 |
[08:30] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要挂了 |
[08:31] | We’re gonna die, morty! | 我们要挂了 |
[08:35] | Oh, Morty, take a deep breath. | Morty 深呼吸 |
[08:37] | Breathe that, breathe that fresh air in, morty. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[08:39] | Y-you smell that? | 闻到没 |
[08:40] | That’s the smell of adventure, Morty. | 充满了冒险气息啊 Morty |
[08:42] | That’s that’s the smell of of of of a whole different evolutionary timeline. | 一条完全不同的进化之路的味道 |
[08:46] | All right, Rick, | 好了Rick |
[08:47] | Look how much longer is this gonna be? | 还要多久啊 |
[08:49] | Shouldn’t I be back at school by now? | 我是不是该回学校了 |
[08:50] | Are you joking me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:51] | I mean, look at all the crazy crap surrounding us. | 看看你周围这些鬼玩意儿 |
[08:54] | Look at that thing right there. | 看那边那个 |
[08:55] | W-what the hell is that thing? | 这是什么鬼 |
[08:56] | You think you’re gonna see that kind of thing at school? | 你觉得你在学校能看见 |
[08:58] | Look at it just lumbering around. | 看它滚来滚去 |
[09:01] | It defies all logic that thing. | 无法用逻辑理解 |
[09:02] | Yeah, Rick, I get it. | Rick 我明白 |
[09:03] | We’re surrounded by monsters. | 我们周围全是怪物 |
[09:05] | That’s kind of the reason why I want to leave. | 所以我才想走啊 |
[09:07] | Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. Morty, you see this? | 看见了吗 Morty |
[09:11] | You see what we just stumbled upon, morty? | 看见下面是什么了吗 |
[09:13] | Any idea what that is down there? | 知道是啥吗 |
[09:14] | The mega trees? | 奇异树吗 |
[09:15] | That’s right, Morty | 没错Morty |
[09:16] | The mega trees with the mega fruit on them. | 长着果子的奇异树 |
[09:18] | And that’s what I’m talking about, morty. That’s where my seeds are. | 我要的就是这个呀 Morty 种子就在那儿 |
[09:21] | If we would have done what you wanted, I would have never have | 如果我们按你说的来 那就永远找不到了 |
[09:23] | Found them, because y because you’re so in love with school. | 因为你如此迷恋你的学校 |
[09:25] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:27] | So, what’s so special about these seeds, anyways? | 这些种子到底有什么特别的 |
[09:29] | You ask a lot of questions, Morty. | Morty 别问这么多问题 |
[09:30] | Not very charismatic. | 这样不好 |
[09:32] | It makes you kind of an under underfoot figure. | 很碍事的 |
[09:35] | Just take these shoes, Morty. | 穿上这鞋子 Morty |
[09:36] | They’re sp special grappling shoes. | 这是特制的吸附鞋 |
[09:38] | When you’re wearing these things ba these babies, | 只要穿着这宝贝儿 |
[09:40] | You can basically just walk on any surface you want, Morty | 你想往哪儿走往哪儿走 |
[09:43] | Up, down, below, turn around to the left. | 往上 往下 倒立 转到左边 |
[09:45] | These things really bring it all together. | 怎么都行 |
[09:47] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:49] | You have to turn them on, Morty! | Morty 你得先启动它们 |
[09:50] | The shoes have to be turned on! | 先把鞋子的开关打开 |
[09:52] | I am not putting my father in a home! | 我绝不会送我爸去养老院 |
[09:55] | He just came back into my life, | 他才刚回到我的生活中 |
[09:57] | And you want to grab him and stuff him under a mattress | 你就想这么把他塞床垫下面 |
[10:00] | like last month’s victoria’s secret? | 跟上月的维多利亚的秘密产品目录为伍吗 |
[10:02] | I told you I was ordering you something for valentine’s day. | 我说了我是在给你订情人节礼物嘛 |
[10:04] | More importantly, your father is a horrible influence on our son. | 而且你爸对我们的孩子有很不好的影响 |
[10:09] | Everything cool in here, Beth? | 你们没问题吧 Beth |
[10:10] | It’s fine, Davin. | 没事的 Davin |
[10:11] | Okay, cool. | 那就好 |
[10:12] | You know, we did something great today. | 我们今天一起完成了一件伟大的事 |
[10:14] | There’s nothing more noble and free than the heart of a horse. | 没什么比马儿的心脏更高贵自由了 |
[10:18] | Since we’re fighting, | 既然我们在吵架 |
[10:19] | If you ever have an affair with that guy, | 如果你跟那家伙有过什么 |
[10:21] | I will come to the hotel room and blow my brains out | 我就去酒店房间吞子弹 |
[10:23] | all over your naked bodies. | 把脑浆全崩到你的裸体上 |
[10:25] | Look, I appreciate the stress you’re under, | 我理解你承受的压力 |
[10:27] | but morty was having trouble in school way | 但是Morty早在我爸搬进来前 |
[10:29] | Before my dad moved in, | 学习就有问题了 |
[10:30] | and the only influence I can see rick having is that, for the first time in his life, | 我唯一能看到Rick带来的影响就是 这么久以来 |
[10:35] | Morty has a friend. | Morty第一次有了朋友 |
[10:39] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[10:40] | Uh, yeah, maybe I am. | 或许是吧 |
[10:42] | I’m my father’s daughter. | 我是我爸的女儿 |
[10:43] | I’m smart. | 我很聪明 |
[10:44] | Why do you think I’m a heart surgeon? | 不然咋当上心外科医生的 |
[10:45] | Horse heart surgeon. | 马心外科医生 |
[10:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:47] | Mrs. Smith? | Smith太太吗 |
[10:48] | This is principal Vagina no relation. | 我是阴道校长 别做联想 |
[10:50] | I wonder if you and morty’s father might be able to have a | 请问你和Morty的父亲今天下午能 |
[10:51] | Chat with me this afternoon? | 过来谈谈吗 |
[10:55] | Morty, oh, you really d-did a number on your legs right now. | Morty你把你的腿弄得真惨 |
[10:59] | You know, you got to turn the shoes on, morty, for them to work. | 你得把开关打开 这鞋子才能用啊 |
[11:02] | Yeah, look I turned mine on. | 看我的打开了 |
[11:02] | I had no problem getting down here. | 我下来的多顺当 |
[11:04] | It was a leisurely breeze. | 简直是轻松愉快 |
[11:06] | I’m in a lot of pain, rick. | 我快疼死了 Rick |
[11:07] | Yeah, I can see that. | 嗯 我看得出来 |
[11:09] | But do you think you’ll still be able to help me collect my seeds, morty? | 不过你应该还能帮我把种子采来的吧 |
[11:12] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:13] | That’s it, Rick! | 够了 Rick |
[11:15] | That’s the last straw! | 我忍不了了 |
[11:16] | I can’t believe this | 简直不敢相信 |
[11:17] | I’m sitting here with both of my legs broken, | 我两条腿都断了 |
[11:19] | and you’re still asking me about getting those seeds?! | 你还要我去帮你弄种子 |
[11:21] | Ooh! Ow! Oh! | 嗷嗷嗷 |
[11:23] | Y-y-you’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[11:24] | Y-you’re like hitler, but but even hitler cared about Germany or something. | 跟希特勒似的 至少希特勒心里还装着德国 |
[11:28] | Okay, hold on just a second, morty. | 好吧 等我一下 Morty |
[11:52] | Wow, Rick. That stuff just healed my broken legs instantly. | 哇哦Rick 这个一下就治好了我的腿 |
[11:56] | I mean, I’ve never felt so good in my life. | 这辈子没觉得这么好过 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | Don’t worry about it, Morty. | 别管了 Morty |
[12:01] | Just come help me get these seeds, all right, buddy? | 快过来帮我弄种子 |
[12:03] | Sure thing, Rick. | 没问题 Rick |
[12:04] | Not that you asked, | 虽然你没问 |
[12:05] | Morty, but what just happened there is I went into a future | 不过刚才我去了一个未来的次元 |
[12:08] | Dimension with such advanced medicine | 医学高度发达 |
[12:10] | that they had broken-leg serum at every corner drugstore. | 治断腿的血清到处的药店都有卖的 |
[12:13] | The stuff was all over the place, morty. | 这种东西满街都是 |
[12:14] | Wow, that’s pretty crazy, Rick. | 听上去好厉害啊 Rick |
[12:16] | There’s just one problem, Morty, one little hang-up. | 就是有个小问题 |
[12:18] | The dimension I visited was so advanced, | 我去的次元太发达了 |
[12:20] | they had also halted the aging process, | 他们抑制了衰老 |
[12:22] | and everyone there was young, morty, and they had been forever. | 那儿的每个人都很年轻 也从未老过 |
[12:25] | I was the only old person there, morty. | 我是那儿唯一的老人 |
[12:27] | It was like I was some sort of, you know, celebrity, walking around. | 在那儿 我就像一个名人般 |
[12:30] | I-I was fascinating to them. | 他们觉得我可迷人了 |
[12:31] | There were a lot of attractive Women there, morty, | 那边有很多美女 |
[12:33] | and they they they they all wanted time with me. | 她们都想和我共度良宵 |
[12:35] | I had a lot of fun with a lot of young ladies, | 我和很多美女玩得非常开心 |
[12:38] | but I spent so much time there, my interdimensional portal device | 但我在那边待太久了 次元传送装置它 |
[12:40] | it’s got no charge left, Morty. | 没有能量了 |
[12:42] | It’s got no charge left. | 没有能量了 |
[12:43] | What?! | 啥 |
[12:44] | It’s as good as garbage, morty. | 它现在就是一废物 |
[12:45] | It’s not gonna work anymore, morty. | 已经没用了 |
[12:46] | Oh, geez, Rick, that’s not good. | Rick 这可不妙 |
[12:48] | W-what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[12:49] | I-I have to be back at school right now. | 我现在得回学校了 |
[12:51] | How are we gonna get back home? | 我们要怎么回家 |
[12:53] | There’s ways to get back home, Morty. | 有很多办法可以回家 |
[12:54] | It’s just it’s just gonna be a little bit of a hassle. | 只是麻烦点而已 |
[12:56] | We’re gonna have to go through interdimensional customs, | 我们得去过空间海关 |
[12:58] | so you’re gonna have to do me a real solid. | 所以我还得要你帮个忙 |
[13:01] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[13:02] | When we get to customs, | 我们到海关的时候 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna need you to take these seeds | 你得把这些种子 |
[13:04] | into the bathroom, | 带去洗手间 |
[13:05] | and I’m gonna need you to put them way up inside your butthole, Morty. | 深深的塞进你的屁股里 |
[13:08] | In my butt? | 塞进屁股里 |
[13:08] | Put them way up inside there, as far as they can fit. | 往里塞 越深越好 |
[13:11] | Oh, geez, Rick. | 天啊 Rick |
[13:12] | I really don’t want to have to do that. | 我真不想这样 |
[13:13] | Well, somebody’s got to do it, Morty. | 总得有人要做的啊 Morty |
[13:15] | Th-these seeds aren’t gonna get through customs | 不塞进直肠里 这些种子 |
[13:17] | unless they’re in someone’s rectum, morty. | 过不了海关的 |
[13:19] | And they’ll fall right out of mine. | 如果我来的话会直接掉出来 |
[13:21] | I’ve done this too many times, morty. | 我塞过太多次了 |
[13:23] | I mean, you’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[13:24] | You’ve got your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut, yet malleable. | 你还有大好人生 肛门也还紧致有弹性 |
[13:28] | You got to do it for Grandpa, morty. | 帮帮外公吧 Morty |
[13:29] | Y-you’ve got to put these seeds inside your butt. | 把这种子塞屁股里吧 |
[13:31] | In my butt? | 塞屁股里 |
[13:32] | Come on, morty. Please, morty. | 求你了 Morty |
[13:33] | You have to do it, Morty. | 你一定要帮我 Morty |
[13:35] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:37] | The fact is, your son, morty, | 事情是这样的 你们的儿子Morty |
[13:38] | Has attended this school for a total of seven hours over the last two months. | 过去的两个月里一共只上了七个小时的学 |
[13:42] | What? | 啥 |
[13:43] | Why didn’t you notify us? | 你之前为什么没有通知我们 |
[13:44] | I done been notifying you. | 我早通知过你们 |
[13:46] | Have you not been getting the messages | 你们没收到 |
[13:47] | I’ve been leaving with morty’s grandfather? | 我留给Morty外公的消息吗 |
[13:49] | Boom! | 哈 |
[13:50] | Told you! In your face! | 我就说吧 |
[13:51] | He is ruining our child! | 我们的孩子快让他毁了 |
[13:53] | Wait, what am I celebrating? | 等等 我这么高兴干嘛 |
[13:55] | Yeah, see, I thought something was fishy there, | 我就觉得有点可疑 |
[13:56] | Because it’s usually morty’s grandpa that’s taking him out of school. | 因为总是Morty的外公把他从学校接走 |
[13:59] | Summer Summer? | |
[13:59] | What kind of god lets this happen? | 上帝怎么会让这种事发生 |
[14:03] | We had a little incident. | 这儿出了点小意外 |
[14:04] | A student was frozen to death. | 有个学生被冻死了 |
[14:06] | And there’s no evidence that a latino student did it! | 没有任何证据表明是拉丁裔的学生干的 |
[14:09] | Everyone wants to take this to a racial place. | 总有人想扯到民族问题上去 |
[14:11] | I won’t let them. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[14:17] | So, I told him, “Give me the blimfarx,” You know? | 我跟他说”把blimfarx给我” |
[14:20] | This this guy he doesn’t understand interstellar currency. | 这人根本不懂星际货币 |
[14:22] | It’s, like, I’m trying to eat a flimflam like, | 我想吃点胡言乱语 |
[14:24] | that’s what we eat on Girvonesk. | 因为咱Girvonesk星就吃这 |
[14:29] | I don’t like it here, Morty. | 我不喜欢这儿 Morty |
[14:30] | I can’t abide bureaucracy. | 我忍不了这种官僚主义 |
[14:32] | I don’t like being told where to go and what to do. | 我不喜欢让人指手画脚 |
[14:34] | I consider it a violation. | 我觉得这是对我的冒犯 |
[14:35] | Did you get those seeds all the way up your butt? | 你把种子塞屁股里了吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, rick. | 是的Rick |
[14:37] | Let’s just get this over with, okay? | 咱能快点吗 |
[14:39] | I mean, these things are pointy. | 这些东西尖尖的 |
[14:40] | They hurt. | 很疼的 |
[14:41] | That means they’re good ones. | 这说明品质好 |
[14:42] | You’re a good kid, Morty. | 你是个好孩子Morty |
[14:44] | Those mega seeds are super valuable to my work. | 这些种子对我的研究非常重要 |
[14:46] | You’ve been a huge help to me. | 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna be able to do all kind of things with them. | 有了这些我什么都能干了 |
[14:51] | It’s gonna be great, Morty. | 这真是太好了Morty |
[14:52] | All kinds of science. | 什么样的科学都行 |
[14:53] | Okay, next through. | 下一个 |
[14:55] | Except you. You go over there. | 除了你 你去那边 |
[14:56] | Why does he have to go over there? | 为什么他就得去那边 |
[14:57] | Random check. | 抽查 |
[14:58] | He’s got to go through the new machine. | 他要过那边的新机器 |
[14:59] | What new what new machine? | 什么新机器 |
[15:01] | It’s a new machine. | 就一新机器 |
[15:02] | It detects stuff all the way up your butt. | 能检查你的屁股深处 |
[15:04] | Run, Morty! Run! | 跑啊 Morty 快跑 |
[15:05] | Aah! | 啊 |
[15:06] | Red alert! | 拉警报 |
[15:33] | Don’t think about it! | 别管它 |
[15:40] | Oh, nice, Morty! | 聪明啊 Morty |
[15:42] | The student becomes the teacher. | 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[15:56] | Aw, hell, no, dawg. | 当然不了 |
[15:57] | You know me I’m just trying to… Aah! | 我只是想 啊啊啊 |
[16:03] | I need to type in the coordinates to our home world, morty. | 我得输入我们自己世界的坐标 |
[16:05] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[16:06] | Oh, man. I mean, you know, I-I don’t want to shoot nobody. | 天啊 我不想开枪打人 |
[16:09] | They’re just robots, Morty! It’s okay to shoot them! They’re robots! | 他们是机器人Morty 随便打 他们是机器人 |
[16:15] | My leg is shot off! | 我的腿被打断了 |
[16:16] | Glenn’s bleeding to death! | Glenn要失血而死了 |
[16:17] | Someone call his wife and children! | 谁通知下他老婆孩子 |
[16:19] | They’re not robots, Rick! | 他们不是机器人啊Rick |
[16:21] | It’s a figure of speech, Morty. | 这是修辞 Morty |
[16:22] | They’re bureaucrats. I don’t respect them. | 他们都是官僚体系的走狗 没关系的 |
[16:24] | Just keep shooting, Morty. | 接着打 Morty |
[16:25] | You have no idea what prison is like here! | 你不明白这里的监狱有多可怕 |
[16:31] | Holy crap! | 天啊 |
[16:31] | This is insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:43] | Come on, morty! | 走 Morty |
[16:44] | We got to get the hell out of here! | 我们离开这儿 |
[16:50] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:51] | Did you just come into the cafeteria through a portal? | 你刚刚是穿过传送门进了食堂吗 |
[16:53] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:55] | Well, you know, my my ferrari’s in the shop. | 因为我的法拉利还在店里嘛 |
[16:59] | Ju just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[17:00] | You’re Morty, right? | 你是Morty 是吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:01] | You can get his number later. | 你可以晚点找他要电话 |
[17:02] | Come on, Morty. We got to get out of here. | Morty 我们走 |
[17:04] | You got to get those seeds out of your ass. | 你得去把种子从屁股里弄出来 |
[17:06] | Oh, look, Honey. | 看呐 亲爱的 |
[17:07] | It’s our son with Albert Ein-douche. | 这不是咱儿子和阿尔伯特 爱因撕蛋吗 |
[17:09] | What? | 啥 |
[17:10] | I’m an angry father, not an improvisor. | 我是愤怒的父亲 又不是即兴演说家 |
[17:12] | Oh, hi, Jerry. | 噢嗨 Jerry |
[17:13] | Oh, my goodness, Morty! | 天啦 Morty |
[17:15] | What are you doing out of class? | 你怎么没在上课 |
[17:17] | We talked about this. Your your parents and I | 我不是和你说过了吗 你爸妈和我 |
[17:19] | are very disappointed in in this behavior. | 对这种行为都感到很失望 |
[17:23] | No? No takers? | 没人信吗 |
[17:25] | You guys should really not be touching that stuff. | 别碰这些东西 |
[17:26] | It’s beyond your reasoning. | 这些超出你们的理解范围的 |
[17:27] | You’re beyond our reasoning! | 你才超出我们的理解 |
[17:29] | Takes one to know one. | 彼此彼此 |
[17:30] | Dad, how could you make my son miss an entire semester of school? | 爸 你怎么能让我们的儿子缺了整整一学期的课呢 |
[17:34] | I mean, it’s not like he’s a hot girl. | 他又不是漂亮妹子 |
[17:36] | He can’t just bail on his life and set up shop in someone else’s. | 挥霍完青春再找一长期饭票 |
[17:39] | What what are you guys doing with my stuff? | 你们搬我东西干嘛 |
[17:40] | We’re moving you… to a nursing home. | 我们要把你送进养老院 |
[17:43] | A nursing home? | 养老院 |
[17:44] | What are what are you, nuts? | 你疯了吧 |
[17:45] | I’m a genius. | 我是个天才 |
[17:46] | I build robots for fun. | 我造机器人玩的 |
[17:47] | Well, now you can build baskets | 那你可以去做篮子 |
[17:49] | and watch Paul Newman movies on vhs and | 用录影机看保罗纽曼的电影 |
[17:51] | mentally scar the boy scouts every christmas. | 在圣诞节的时候给童子军留下心灵创伤 |
[17:53] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[17:54] | It’s personal. | 私事 |
[17:55] | Dad, mom, c-come on. | 爸妈 别这样 |
[17:57] | Rick just needed my help is all. | Rick只是要我帮忙而已 |
[17:59] | Morty, stay out of this. | Morty 别来搅和 |
[18:00] | You are obviously not capable of judging these situations on your own. | 你自己显然没有足够的判断力 |
[18:04] | What are you trying to say about morty? | 你这是说Morty什么呢 |
[18:05] | That he’s stupid or something? | 说他笨吗 |
[18:06] | Oh, don’t high-road us, dad. | 别抢占道德制高点了 |
[18:08] | You know fully well that morty is the last child that needs to be missing classes. | 你明知道Morty根本缺不起课的 |
[18:12] | I-I-I don’t know what you mean by that. | 我不明白你想说什么 |
[18:14] | Can can can you be a little bit more specific? | 能再具体点吗 |
[18:15] | Oh, for crying out | 天啊 |
[18:16] | He’s got some kind of disability or something. | 他有点缺陷什么的 |
[18:18] | Is that what you want us to say? | 你就想让我们说这个吗 |
[18:20] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[18:21] | Well, duh doy, son. | 不是吗 孩子 |
[18:23] | Look, I love you, morty, but we both | 我爱你 孩子 |
[18:26] | know you’re not as fast as the other kids, and | 但我们都清楚 你没别的孩子机灵 |
[18:28] | if you want to compete in this world, you got to work twice as hard. | 如果你想有所成就 就得加倍努力 |
[18:31] | Aw, geez, dad. | 天啊 老爸 |
[18:33] | Y-you know, that’s a lot to drop on a kid all at once. | 你突然和一个小孩子说这些 太沉重了吧 |
[18:35] | Morty, t-tell your parents the square root of pi. | Morty 告诉你爸妈圆周率的平方根 |
[18:38] | Oh, come on, Rick. | 别这样 Rick |
[18:39] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行的 |
[18:40] | The square root of pi, | 圆周率的平方根 |
[18:40] | Morty go. | Morty 来吧 |
[18:41] | 1.77245385 1.77245385. | |
[18:45] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[18:46] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[18:47] | Holy crap. He’s right. | 天啊 他说的对 |
[18:49] | Morty, tell your parents the first law of thermodynamics. | Morty 热力学第一定律 |
[18:52] | “The increment in the internal energy of a system is | “一个系统内能的增加等于 |
[18:55] | Equal to the increment of heat supplied to the system.” | 等于该系统吸收的热量” |
[18:57] | Wow! I’m so smart! | 哇 我好聪明 |
[19:00] | But | 可是 |
[19:00] | I told the both of you school is stupid. | 我早跟你们说了学校这玩意儿很蠢 |
[19:02] | It’s not how you learn things. | 在那儿学不到东西的 |
[19:03] | Morty’s a gifted child. | Morty很有天分 |
[19:05] | He has a special mind. | 他很特别 |
[19:06] | That’s why he’s my little helper. | 所以他才是我的小助手 |
[19:08] | He’s like me. | 他就像我 |
[19:09] | He’s gonna be doing great science stuff later in his life. | 他日后会从事伟大的科学工作 |
[19:12] | He’s too smart for school. | 他太聪明了 学校不适合他 |
[19:14] | H-he needs to keep hanging out and helping me. | 他得继续帮我 |
[19:17] | Jerry, I don’t want whatever’s happening here to stop. | Jerry 我不希望这一切就这么结束了 |
[19:19] | No, I-I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:21] | Uh, maybe we overreacted. | 可能是我们反应过度了 |
[19:24] | But he has to keep going to school. | 但他还得继续上学 |
[19:26] | Okay, Jerry. | 好吧Jerry |
[19:27] | You drive a hard bargain, but what am I supposed to do? | 你真会开条件 但我能干嘛呢 |
[19:30] | Say say no? | 说不吗 |
[19:31] | You you really wear the pants around here. | 这里毕竟你说了算 |
[19:33] | I just want you to know, between us, from now on, | 我想让你们知道 从现在开始 |
[19:36] | it’s gonna be 100% honesty and open, clear communication. | 我们互相保证百分百的诚实和公开 |
[19:39] | Frank Palicky was frozen to death today! | Frank Palicky今天被冻死了 |
[19:42] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说啥 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[19:44] | Well, uh, Morty, it’s your bedtime in an hour. | Morty 再过一个小时你就该上床了 |
[19:47] | Don’t stay up all night again. | 别再熬夜了 |
[19:49] | This is good, though. | 不过这挺好的 |
[19:50] | This can work. | 这样能行 |
[19:52] | I think we can be a family. | 我们能做一家人 |
[19:54] | And now, Beth, if you’ll have me, I would love to have you. | Beth 如果你愿意的话 我想和你去床上 |
[19:58] | You know what? | 你猜咋的 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[20:01] | Holy cow, Rick. | 天啊 Rick |
[20:03] | I didn’t know hanging out with you was making me smarter. | 我都不知道和你在一起让我变聪明了 |
[20:05] | Full disclosure, morty it’s not. | 其实吧 没有这回事 |
[20:07] | Temporary superintelligence is just a side effect | 暂时的超常智力只是 |
[20:10] | of the mega seeds dissolving in your rectal cavity. | 奇异种溶解在你肠道里的副作用 |
[20:12] | Aw, man. | 噢 |
[20:13] | Yeah, and once those seeds wear off, you’re gonna lose most of your motor Skills, | 一旦种子的效力过去 你会失去大部分运动机能 |
[20:17] | and you’re also gonna lose a significant amount of brain functionality for 72 hours, morty. | 以及大部分的大脑功能 持续七十二小时 |
[20:22] | Starting right about now. | 从现在开始 |
[20:24] | Ohh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry, morty. It’s a bummer. In reality, you’re as dumb as they come. | 我很抱歉Morty 不幸的是你确实很蠢 |
[20:31] | And I needed those seeds real bad, | 我真的很需要那些种子 |
[20:33] | and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back, | 我不得不放弃它们好让你父母别来烦我 |
[20:36] | so now we’re gonna have to go get more. | 因此 我们得去搞来更多的种子 |
[20:38] | And then we’re gonna go on even more adventures after that, morty. | 在那之后我们还要有更多的冒险 Morty |
[20:41] | And you’re gonna keep your mouth shut about it, morty, because | 而你要保持沉默 Morty |
[20:43] | The world is full of idiots that don’t understand what’s important, | 因为世上充满了分不清轻重的傻瓜 |
[20:45] | and they’ll tear us apart, morty. | 他们会试图分开我们 |
[20:47] | But if you stick with me, I’m gonna accomplish great things, | 但只要你跟着我 我就能完成伟业 |
[20:50] | Morty, and you’re gonna be part of them, | 你也会是伟业的一部分 |
[20:51] | and together, we’re gonna run around, Morty. | 我们一起东奔西走 |
[20:53] | We’re gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, morty. | 做各种奇妙的事情 |
[20:55] | – Just you and me, morty. – Oh, no, no. | – 就你和我 Morty – 不啊不 |
[20:56] | The outside world is our enemy, morty. | 外面的世界是我们的敌人 |
[20:59] | We’re the only friends we’ve got, Morty. | 我们的朋友只有彼此 |
[21:01] | It’s just rick and morty | 只有Rick和Morty |
[21:02] | Rick and morty and their adventures, morty. | Rick和Morty大冒险 |
[21:04] | Rick and morty forever and forever 100 years | Rick与Morty万年录 |
[21:06] | rick and morty’s things. | Rick与Morty的故事 |
[21:08] | Me and rick and morty running around, | Rick与Morty游记 |
[21:10] | and rick and morty time. | Rick与Morty的时光 |
[21:12] | All day long, forever. | 一整天 到永远 |
[21:14] | All a hundred days. | 一百年 |
[21:15] | Rick and morty forever 100 times. | Rick与Morty一百遍 |
[21:17] | Over and over, | 一遍又一遍 |
[21:18] | rickandmortyadventures.Com. | 瑞克莫蒂大冒险.com |
[21:20] | www.Rickandmorty.Com. | www.瑞克与莫蒂.com |
[21:23] | www.Rickandmortyadventures. All 100 years. | www.瑞克与莫蒂的大冒险.一百年 |
[21:27] | EVERY MINUTE, rickandmorty.Com. | 每分每秒 瑞克莫蒂.com |
[21:30] | www.100timesrickandmorty.Com. | www.瑞克莫蒂一百遍.com |