时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:40] | Why are you looking at me? | 盯着我干嘛 |
[00:41] | You want to go outside? | 你想出去么 |
[00:43] | Outside? | 想出去吗 |
[00:47] | Outside? | 想不想啊 |
[00:54] | Are you kidding me?! Come on! | 开什么玩笑 靠 |
[00:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:57] | W-what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:57] | Your idiot dog! | 你的蠢狗 |
[00:58] | Oh, he he didn’t mean it, dad. | 他不是故意的 爸 |
[01:00] | D-did you, Snuffles? You’re a good boy. | 对吧 嗅嗅 好孩子 |
[01:02] | Don’t praise him now, Morty! | 先别表扬他 Morty |
[01:03] | He just peed on the carpet! | 他刚尿在地毯上了 |
[01:05] | Bad dog! Bad! | 坏狗狗 |
[01:06] | Morty, come on. I need your help tonight. | Morty 快来 我今晚要你帮忙 |
[01:08] | Hey, wait, hold on a second, Rick. | 等下 Rick |
[01:09] | You wouldn’t by any chance have some sort of crazy science thing | 你不会碰巧有什么能让这狗 |
[01:11] | You could whip up that might help make this dog a little smarter, would you? | 更聪明的科学发明吧 |
[01:16] | I thought the whole point of having a dog was to feel superior, Jerry. | 养狗的目的不就是为了有优越感吗 Jerry |
[01:18] | If I were you, I wouldn’t pull that thread. | 我要是你 就不会想做这事 |
[01:20] | Come on, Morty. | 走 Morty |
[01:20] | Listen, Rick, if you’re gonna stay here rent-free | Rick 要是你想继续在这儿白住 |
[01:23] | And use my son for your stupid science, the least you could do | 拉我儿子帮你搞啥破科学 至少你 |
[01:26] | Is put a little bit of it to use for the family. | 要帮这家里做点事吧 |
[01:29] | You make that dog smart or… | 你不把狗弄聪明点 |
[01:31] | Morty’s grounded! | 我就禁足Morty |
[01:33] | Aw, man! | 噢 不要 |
[01:34] | Boy, you really got me up against a wall this time, Jerry. | 那你真是让我别无他法了 Jerry |
[01:42] | All right, Ruffles | 好吧 皱皱 |
[01:43] | What’s his name? | 他叫啥来着 |
[01:43] | Snuffles. | 嗅嗅 |
[01:44] | Snuffles, shake. | 嗅嗅 握手 |
[01:46] | Roll over. | 打滚 |
[01:48] | Go to the bathroom. | 去上厕所 |
[01:52] | – Holy crap! – No way. | – 妈啦 – 我的天 |
[01:54] | Yeah, you’re at the top of your game now, Jerry. | 这下你满意了吧 Jerry |
[01:57] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[01:58] | Come on, Morty. | 我们走 Morty |
[01:59] | That was fantastic, Rick! | 太神奇啦 Rick |
[02:01] | Yeah, morty, if you like that. | 如果你喜欢那玩意儿的话 |
[02:02] | boy, you’re you’re really going to flip your lid over this one. | 这个一定能让你大吃一惊 |
[02:04] | W-w-w-what is it? | 这是啥 |
[02:05] | It’s a device, Morty, | Morty 只要把这个设备 |
[02:06] | That when you put it in your ear, you can enter people’s dreams, Morty. | 放进你的耳朵里 就能进入别人的梦里 |
[02:10] | It’s just like that movie that you keep crowing about. | 就跟你老说的那电影一样 |
[02:12] | You talking about “Inception”? | 《盗梦空间》吗 |
[02:13] | That’s right, Morty. | 没错 Morty |
[02:14] | This is gonna be a lot like that, except, you know, it’s gonna maybe make sense. | 和那个差不多 但是这个不扯 |
[02:18] | “Inception” Made sense. | 《盗梦空间》也不扯好吗 |
[02:19] | You don’t have to try to impress me, Morty. | 你不用跟我说这些 Morty |
[02:20] | Listen, tonight we’re gonna go into the home of your math teacher, Mr. Goldenfold, and | 今晚我们去你数学老师Goldfold先生家 |
[02:24] | We’re g we’re gonna incept the idea in his brain to give you a’s in math, Morty. | 将你数学得A的想法植入他脑子里 |
[02:28] | That way you can, you know | 这样你就 |
[02:29] | Y-you’re gonna help me with my science, Morty, all the time. | 你就能天天帮我搞科学了 |
[02:32] | Geez, Rick, in the time it took you to make this thing, | Rick 你花时间在搞这种发明 |
[02:34] | couldn’t you have just, you know, helped me with my homework? | 就不能直接帮我把作业做了吗 |
[02:36] | Are you listening to me, morty? | 你有好好听我说的话吗 |
[02:37] | Homework is stupid. The whole point is to get less of it. | 作业有害智商 少做才是正解 |
[02:40] | J-j come on, let j let’s just get over there and deal with this thing. | 走 我们快过去把事情办了 |
[02:43] | W-we’re gonna incept your teacher. | 去你老师的梦里 |
[02:45] | Y-y-y-y-y-you’re frustrating me. | 别说扫兴话了 |
[02:51] | You don’t know me! | 你根本不认识我 |
[02:53] | Nice, Mrs. Pancakes real nice. | 好啊 Pancakes太太 好极了啊 |
[02:56] | Next week on “The days and nights of Mrs. Pancakes”… | 下一周的《Pancakes太太的日日夜夜》 |
[03:00] | You don’t know me! | 你根本不认识我 |
[03:01] | Then let me get to know yo, damn it! | 那他妈就让我好好地认识认识你 |
[03:04] | Uh-oh! Spoilers! | 不好 剧透 |
[03:06] | I’m a full season behind. | 我落了一季没看呢 |
[03:07] | Wow, Rick, I can’t believe we’re sitting around, standing around in Mr. Goldenfold’s house. | Rick 我们居然就这么跑到我老师的房子里来了 |
[03:12] | It’s really weird. | 太诡异了 |
[03:13] | It’s about to get a whole lot weirder, Morty. | 马上就会更诡异了 Morty |
[03:22] | Wheat thins. Wheat thins. | 麦脆片 麦脆片 |
[03:24] | I’ll take two. | 给我来两份 |
[03:25] | Oh, I think you’ve had enough, sir. | 我觉得你吃得够多了 先生 |
[03:28] | You don’t know me. | 你又不认识我 |
[03:31] | All right, Morty, time to make our move. | 好了 Morty 是时候动手了 |
[03:34] | Make it bounce. | 弹一弹 |
[03:34] | No, you didn’t. | 哎呀 |
[03:36] | Oh, jiggle it now. | 抖一抖 |
[03:36] | You better stop with that. | 快住手了啦 |
[03:38] | Allahu akbar! | 真主至上 |
[03:40] | We’re gonna take control of this plane! | 这飞机是我们的了 |
[03:42] | We’re gonna 9/11 it unless Morty Smith gets better grades in math! | 如果不给Morty Smith更好的数学成绩 我们就重演911 |
[03:45] | Hey! I said nobody move, buddy! | 嘿 说了不许动 |
[03:46] | The name’s not buddy. | 我不叫”嘿” |
[03:48] | It’s Goldenfold. | 我叫Goldenfold |
[03:49] | Nice to wheat you! | 吃我麦脆片 |
[03:54] | Take cover, Morty! | 找掩护 Morty |
[03:58] | Ooh! | 嗷 |
[03:58] | Goldenfold’s got more control here than I anticipated. | 我没想到Goldenfold这么厉害 |
[04:01] | I mean, the guy teaches high-school math. | 这人不是高中数学老师吗 |
[04:03] | I-I-I-I didn’t take him for an active dreamer. | 没想到他在梦里这么有主动权 |
[04:05] | We got to take him out so he wakes up, Morty. | 我们得干掉他让他醒过来 |
[04:07] | But we can’t get killed. | 但我们不能死 |
[04:08] | If you get killed in someone else’s dream, you die for real, Morty. | 如果你在别人梦里被杀掉 你就真的死了 |
[04:11] | What?! Are you kidding me?! | 啥 你说啥 |
[04:14] | Don’t be a baby! | 怂什么 |
[04:15] | You avoid getting shot in real life all the time, Morty. | 现实生活中不是躲过不少子弹吗 |
[04:17] | Just do the same thing here, and we’ll be fine! | 在这儿也一样躲 不就没事了 |
[04:20] | Now bring me my slippers. | 帮我把拖鞋拿来 |
[04:22] | Now, be my footstool, snuffles. | 嗅嗅 来帮我垫脚 |
[04:25] | This is what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[04:27] | This is a dog. | 这才叫狗狗 |
[04:28] | Oh, yeah. This should play out just fine. | 嗯哼 这样挺好的 |
[04:31] | You said the same thing, equally sarcastically, at our wedding | 我们婚礼上你就说了这句话 连讽刺的语气都一样 |
[04:35] | and guess what. | 结果呢 |
[04:44] | Oh, my god. He’s trying to tell us something. | 天啊 他想和我们说话 |
[04:47] | That is so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:51] | Aw, he’s saying “I love lasagna.” | 他在说”我爱千层面” |
[04:57] | He’s saying “I love Obama.” | 他在说”我爱奥巴马” |
[04:59] | So cute! | 好可爱哎 |
[05:00] | I’m posting this online, like, right now. | 我要传到网上去 现在就去 |
[05:02] | I should call Bob Saget. | 我要给Bob Saget打电话 |
[05:04] | Is that still a thing? | 那节目还在吗 |
[05:15] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[05:24] | Goldenfold, we’re coming out! | Goldenfold 我们出来了 |
[05:26] | We just want to talk! | 咱们得谈谈 |
[05:27] | Why would I negotiate with you? | 你们凭什么跟我谈条件 |
[05:28] | Because we’re both rational adults that don’t want anything bad to happen. | 咱都是明白人 不想闹得最后没法收拾 |
[05:32] | And because I have a human shield. | 况且 我还有肉盾 |
[05:33] | Mrs. Pancakes! | Pancakes太太 |
[05:38] | Oh, no, Morty. His subconscious is panicking. | 不好 他的潜意识开始恐慌了 |
[05:40] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[05:50] | Relax, Morty. | 冷静 Morty |
[05:51] | Look! Mrs. Pancakes has a parachute. | 看 Pancakes太太有降落伞 |
[05:52] | Come on! | 快来 |
[05:54] | Hey, you don’t know me! | 嘿 你又不认识我 |
[05:56] | Oh, no, Rick, look! | Rick 看 |
[05:58] | Goldenfold landed the plane, | Goldenfold 把飞机降落了 |
[05:59] | And he’s created a mechanical arm to pluck Mrs. Pancakes out of the air | 他造了个机械手臂来 接住Pancakes太太 |
[06:02] | while he lets us fall into a giant vat of lava! | 他要让我们掉进熔岩池里 |
[06:04] | Pretty concise, Morty. | 总结得真简练 Morty |
[06:05] | Looks like we’ve merely prolonged the inevitable. | 看来我们不过是把不可避免的事推迟了而已 |
[06:08] | That’s it, morty! | 对啊 Morty |
[06:08] | Prolonging the inevitable! | 把不可避免的事推迟 |
[06:10] | Listen, if we go into Mrs. Pancakes’ dream, everything will go 100 times slower, Morty. | 如果我们进到Pancakes太太的梦里 时间会比外面慢一百倍 |
[06:14] | That’ll buy us some time to figure this out! | 这样我们就有想办法的时间了 |
[06:15] | You don’t know… | 你又不认识 |
[06:19] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 咱们走 |
[06:27] | Oh, man, Rick, this is pretty weird. | 天啊 Rick 这好诡异啊 |
[06:30] | Don’t judge, Morty. | 别评头论足 Morty |
[06:31] | Okay. All right, well… | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Look, Mrs. Pancakes is right over there. | 看Pancakes太太在那儿 |
[06:35] | I’ll just go ask her to tell Goldenfold not to kill us when she wakes up. | 我去让她醒了以后告诉Goldfold别杀我们 |
[06:38] | Whoa, whoa, Morty, the trick to incepting is making | 不行 Morty 植入想法的要点就在于 |
[06:40] | People think theycame up with the idea. | 要让他们以为他们自己产生了这个想法 |
[06:43] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[06:44] | If we’re gonna incept Mrs. Pancakes, we have to blend. | 如果我们要让Pancakes太太产生什么想法 就要先混入人群 |
[06:46] | I’ll talk to you after lunch. | 我午饭以后来找你 |
[06:49] | Ooh, hey! | 嘿 |
[06:53] | Ooh, oh! Oh, man. | 呃哦 天啊 |
[06:54] | – Come and join us. – I’m sorry. No, no. | – 来一起玩嘛 – 不用了 |
[06:56] | – Ooh, come here! – No, thanks! | – 来嘛 – 算了吧 |
[06:58] | Ooh, wow! Come over here, baby! | 小可爱 来这儿啊 |
[06:59] | No, I’m okay. | 不了 |
[07:02] | Whoa! | 哇哦呢 |
[07:04] | Summer Summer?! | |
[07:05] | Hey, there, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[07:06] | What do you think of these things? | 喜不喜欢这对儿宝贝儿啊 |
[07:08] | Ohh! Oh! Gross! Gross! | 好恶心 好恶心 |
[07:12] | What’s the matter with you, Morty? Calm down! | 你干啥呢 Morty 冷静点 |
[07:14] | You’re kind of killing the vibe in here. | 这儿的气氛都让你毁了 |
[07:16] | It’s S-s-s-summer! | 是Summer |
[07:17] | Aw, geez. | 哇 |
[07:18] | Looks like Goldenfold has some predilections so shameful | 看来Goldenfold 有一些他自己都不齿的癖好 |
[07:20] | he buries them in the dreams of the people in his dreams, | 深埋在他梦里的人的梦里 |
[07:23] | including a pervy attraction to your underage sister. | 包括对你未成年姐姐的变态遐想 |
[07:25] | Can you blame him? | 你能怪他吗 |
[07:27] | Come on, old man, little boy. | 来嘛 老汉 小娃 |
[07:29] | Let’s make an inter-generational sandwich. | 咱们来个跨辈三明治 |
[07:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[07:32] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[07:32] | Put some clothes on, for Pete’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 把衣服穿上啦 |
[07:34] | This is disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna puke! | 我要吐了 |
[07:37] | I can’t take it, Rick! | 我受不了了 Rick |
[07:38] | Sexual hang-ups in the pleasure chamber are punishable by death! | 在快活屋扰乱色情秩序者可处死刑 |
[07:41] | Off with their heads! | 让他们人头落地 |
[07:44] | Time to go another dream deep, Morty! | 看来得潜入更深层次的梦里了 Morty |
[07:53] | What the hell? | 搞啥 |
[07:54] | Why would Mr. Goldenfold’s dream version of Mrs. Pancakes’ dream version | 为什么Goldenfold梦见的Pancakes梦里的 |
[07:58] | of a centaur be dreaming about a scary place like this, Rick? | 一个半人马会梦见这么恐怖的地方 Rick |
[08:01] | Geez, I don’t know, Morty. | 不知道啊 Morty |
[08:02] | Wha-what do you want from me? | 你指望我能干嘛 |
[08:06] | Welcome to your nightmare, bitch! | 欢迎来到你们的噩梦 贱人 |
[08:09] | Oh, here we go! | 来了 |
[08:12] | Looks like some sort of legally safe knock-off of an | 看起来像是某个没构成侵权的山寨版 |
[08:13] | ’80s horror character with | 八十年代恐怖电影人物 |
[08:15] | miniature swords for fingers instead of knives. | 只是小刀手变成了短剑手 |
[08:17] | I’m Scary Terry. | 我乃恐怖Terry |
[08:19] | You can run, but you can’t hide, bitch! | 尽管跑 但别想躲起来 贱人 |
[08:23] | Whoa! Hey, buddy. What you got going on there? | 哇 你这是怎么回事儿 |
[08:27] | Snuffles fix. Make better. | 嗅嗅做了改良 |
[08:29] | Humans understand snuffles now? | 人类能理解嗅嗅了吗 |
[08:32] | That… is… awesome! | 太赞啦 |
[08:34] | Snuffles want to be understood. | 嗅嗅想要被理解 |
[08:37] | Snuffles need to be understood. | 嗅嗅需要被理解 |
[08:39] | Okay, yeah. I get what Beth was talking about. | 好吧 我明白Beth什么意思了 |
[08:43] | Fun’s over. | 娱乐时间结束了 |
[08:43] | Whoa, Dad, you can’t, like, endow a creature with sentience and then rip it away. | 爸 你不能给一个生物思想然后剥夺掉 |
[08:47] | Why not? | 为何不能 |
[08:48] | I don’t know. It’s Indian giving. | 给了又要回来 这是送霸王礼 |
[08:52] | A sophisticated predator, nature’s perfect killing machine, | 作为狡猾的猎食者 自然界的杀戮机器 |
[08:55] | the vicious wolf stalks its prey with purpose and skill. | 凶恶的狼会有目的 有技巧地跟踪猎物 |
[08:59] | It was only with years of | 只是经过一些年的 |
[09:01] | selective breeding and genetic altering that this noble beast | 人工选择和基因改变 这些高贵的野兽 |
[09:04] | was transformed into man’s subservient little buddy. | 成为了人类顺从的小伙伴 |
[09:13] | Aw! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[09:16] | He recognizes the other dogs on tv. | 他能认出电视上别的狗狗呢 |
[09:19] | *”A,” “B” his name is scary terry* | *他叫恐怖Terry* |
[09:24] | *”C,” “D” he’s very scary* | *他真的好恐怖* |
[09:28] | Holy crap! We have to escape into someone else’s dreams, Morty! | 我们得躲进别的梦里去 |
[09:33] | Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man! | 天啦 天啦 |
[09:34] | *”E,” “F” he’ll design your death* | *他会送你上路* |
[09:38] | The little girl! | 那小女孩儿 |
[09:43] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[09:43] | *”J,” “K,” He’ll really ruin your day* | *他会让你痛不欲生* |
[09:46] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:47] | This again? | 又是这个 |
[09:47] | Oh, man, it looks like we’ve hit dream bedrock here, Morty. | 看来我们已经到了梦的底层了 Morty |
[09:50] | Oh, geez, Rick. W-w-whoa, this isn’t good. | 这太糟糕了 Rick |
[09:52] | Nothing but fear from here on out, bitch! | 从此开始只有恐怖 贱人 |
[09:54] | Ohhhh! | 嗷哦啊 |
[09:55] | Holy crap, Morty. | 妈啦 Morty |
[09:56] | He can travel through dreams. | 他能在梦间穿行 |
[09:58] | He can travel through dreams! | 他能在梦间穿行 |
[09:59] | We’re so screwed! | 我们完蛋啦 |
[10:10] | Where are my testicles, Summer? | Summer 我的睾丸去哪儿了 |
[10:14] | Where are my testicles, Summer? | 我的睾丸呢 Summer |
[10:16] | They were removed. | 被摘除了 |
[10:18] | Where have they gone? | 去哪儿了 |
[10:19] | Oh, wow. That’s an intense line of questioning, Snuffles. | 你这一连串问得有点咄咄逼人啊 嗅嗅 |
[10:24] | Do not call me that! | 不准这么叫我 |
[10:26] | “Snuffles” Was my slave name. | “嗅嗅”是我作为奴隶的名字 |
[10:28] | You shall now call me Snowball | 你现在要叫我雪球 |
[10:30] | Because my fur is pretty and white. | 因为我的毛又美又白 |
[10:33] | Okay, Snowball, just calm down, okay? | 行 雪球 冷静点好吗 |
[10:37] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[10:37] | Scaring you? | 吓到你了 |
[10:38] | Tell me, Summer, if a human was born with stumpy legs, | Summer 要是一个人天生就是短腿 |
[10:42] | would they breed it with another deformed human | 你们会让他和另外一个畸形配种 |
[10:45] | and put their children on display like the dachshund? | 然后把他们的后代拿来像腊肠狗那样展览吗 |
[10:48] | Uhhh… | 呃 |
[10:49] | Hey. Oh, wow. Okay, is is is everything okay in here? | 这儿还好吗 |
[10:53] | Jerry, come to rub my face in urine again? | Jerry 又想来把我的脸摁进尿里吗 |
[10:56] | No! No, we were… uh, just seeing if Summer wanted to… uh… | 不 不是 我们就是过来看看Summer |
[11:02] | Go on, um, one of our famous midnight family walks! | 想不想和我们半夜出去散个小步 |
[11:05] | Yeah. Totally. | 想啊想啊 |
[11:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:10] | You will walk when it is time to walk. | 到散步的时间了 你们才能去散步 |
[11:19] | What are we here for again? Incepting? | 我们在这儿干嘛来着 植入什么想法吗 |
[11:21] | We’re trying to incept me to get an “A” In math? | 我们是想让我数学得A |
[11:23] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[11:26] | Buckle up, bitch! | 系好安全带 贱人 |
[11:30] | Man, he sure says “Bitch” A lot! | 他好喜欢说”贱人”啊 |
[11:31] | You can run, but you can’t hide, bitch! | 尽管跑 但别想躲起来 |
[11:34] | Hold on, Morty. Y-you know what? He keeps saying we can run but we can hide. | 等等 Morty 他不停说我们可以跑但是别躲 |
[11:39] | I say we try hiding. | 我们躲起来试试看 |
[11:40] | But that’s the opposite of what… | 但这不是和他说的反着来 |
[11:41] | Yeah, well, since when are we taking this guy’s advice on anything? | 我们干嘛要照他说的来 |
[11:44] | Hey, you know what? You got a really good point there, Rick. | 你说的有道理耶 Rick |
[11:46] | Like, if the truth was that we could hide, | 如果躲起来有用的话 |
[11:48] | it’s not like he’d be sharing that information with us, you know? | 他肯定不会这么说的 |
[11:51] | I-I-I think it’s a good idea, Rick. | 我觉得行得通 |
[11:53] | Worst-case scenario we’re back to running. | 最坏的情况也就接着跑呗 |
[12:01] | Wow, you know what? I mean, it looks like we could have just hid this whole time. | 感觉我们可以就这样一直躲下去耶 |
[12:05] | Boy, Rick, that was some good thinking. | Rick 你真是太机智了 |
[12:06] | Thanks, Morty. | 谢谢 Morty |
[12:07] | Yeah, it’s nice to be on the same page every once in a while. | 偶尔能意见一致真是蛮好的 |
[12:10] | You can run… | 尽管跑 |
[12:11] | But you can’t hide! | 但别想躲起来 |
[12:17] | Oh, this is perfect, Morty. | 太好了 Morty |
[12:18] | Look at that. He’s getting sleepy. | 看 他开始困了 |
[12:20] | Just a little bit longer before he calls it a day. | 在过一会儿他就要休息了 |
[12:22] | That’s when we make our move. | 到时候我们就动手 |
[12:30] | Snuffles, we didn’t mean you any harm! | 嗅嗅 我们没有恶意 |
[12:32] | This is a huge misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[12:34] | Dad, he wants to be called Snowball. | 爸 你要叫他雪球 |
[12:36] | Well, I’m not calling him that. | 我才不会这么叫呢 |
[12:38] | That’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[12:39] | You’re being very aggressive, Jerry. | 你脾气不太好啊 Jerry |
[12:41] | Perhaps tomorrow Dr. Scraps will solve that problem with a bit of surgery. | 或许明天Scraps医生能动个手术帮你解决这个问题 |
[12:46] | You think you can control me with a haircut? | 你以为给我剪个头发就能让我屈服吗 |
[12:57] | Hi, Honey. You’re home early. | 亲爱的 你回来的好早啊 |
[12:59] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样啊 |
[13:00] | I don’t want to talk about… It! | 我不想说这个 |
[13:01] | Oh, of course. You never want to talk about it. | 当然当然 你什么时候想说过 |
[13:03] | Get off my back, bitch! | 少来烦我 贱人 |
[13:06] | Out there. Not in here. | 有脾气别带回家里来 |
[13:09] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:11] | I shouldn’t take my anger out on you or Scary Brandon. | 我不该冲着你和恐怖Brandon发脾气 |
[13:15] | I love you, Melissa. | 我爱你 Melissa |
[13:17] | I love you, too, Terry. | 我也爱你 Terry |
[13:20] | Morty, this is perfect. | Morty 太好了 |
[13:21] | After a little scary coitus, they should be fast asleep and then we’ll incept him. | 再来场恐怖爱爱他们就要睡觉了 然后我们就到他的梦里去 |
[13:30] | Looks like Scary Terry’s having a nightmare. | 恐怖Terry好像在做噩梦啊 |
[13:32] | Oh, boy, Rick. I can only imagine what horrible things must, you know, scare Scary Terry. | Rick 要多可怕的噩梦才能吓到恐怖Terry啊 |
[13:40] | Oh, no! I’m late to class, bitch! | 哦不 我上课要迟到了 贱人 |
[13:43] | Oh, no! I’m not wearing any pants! | 哦不 我没穿裤子 |
[13:47] | Ah, well, Mr. Terry, why don’t you tell the whole class | Terry先生 你来告诉一下同学们 |
[13:51] | the proper wordplay to use when one is chasing one’s victim through a pumpkin patch? | 当你追人经过一片南瓜田的时候应该说什么啊 |
[13:57] | Oh… um… “Bitch.” | 呃 呃 “贱人” |
[14:00] | Oh, come on, Terry, you can’t think of a pun involving pumpkins, bitch? | 你就想不出什么和南瓜有关系的双关吗 贱人 |
[14:05] | Hey, leave him alone! | 别这样对他 |
[14:06] | Yeah, this is a bunch of bullcrap. | 没错 这纯粹是胡扯 |
[14:08] | Who cares what stupid pun you make when you kill someone? | 杀人的时候谁管你说什么双关呢 |
[14:11] | Why don’t you let the poor guy say whatever he wants? | 让他想说什么说什么不行吗 |
[14:13] | Well, I never! I-I see no reason to stand here and take this. | 我才不会就这么站着让你们侮辱 |
[14:18] | You’re putting too much pressure on yourself, Scary Terry. | 你给自己太多压力了恐怖Terry |
[14:21] | You know, I mean, y-you’re perfectly scary enough as it is. | 你现在就已经非常吓人了 |
[14:24] | Hey, yo, Scary T. | 嘿 恐怖T |
[14:25] | Don’t even trip about your pants… dawg. | 别担心你的裤子 哥们儿 |
[14:28] | Here’s a pair on us, fool. | 我们这儿有一条 |
[14:29] | Aww, bitch. I don’t know what to say. | 噢 贱人 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[14:32] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[14:33] | We got you, dawg. | 我们挺你 哥们儿 |
[14:34] | You’re our boy, dawg. Don’t even trip. | 你有我们呢 别担心 |
[14:43] | Oh, hey, it’s you guys! | 嘿 是你们啊 |
[14:48] | I haven’t seen him this relaxed in years. | 我好几年没见他这么放松了 |
[14:50] | If you guys ever need anything, just say the word. | 你们需要什么尽管说 |
[14:53] | As a matter of fact, Terry, there is something you could help us with. | 确实有一件事要请你帮忙 Terry |
[14:58] | *”Q,” “R,” You won’t get very far* | *你逃不掉的* |
[14:59] | I always hated that song! | 我一直就不喜欢这首歌 |
[15:06] | These halves don’t belong together, bitch! | 这两半就不该拼一起 贱人 |
[15:12] | Sex is sacred! | 性是神圣的 |
[15:20] | This is because you don’t give Morty Smith good grades, bitch! | 叫你不给Morty Smith好成绩 贱人 |
[15:26] | Holy crap! God damn! | 我的个天啦 |
[15:28] | I know one thing for sure I’m giving morty an “A” In math, and that’s my idea. | 我一定要给Morty打A 这是我自己的想法 |
[15:34] | That is an original thought. | 是我自己想这么干的 |
[15:42] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[15:43] | Out of the frying pan dot, dot, dot, huh, Morty? | 刚下刀山又进火海啊 Morty |
[15:46] | Oh, man, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[15:48] | Well, it’s possible | 有可能 |
[15:49] | that your dog became self-aware | 你的狗狗有了自我意识 |
[15:50] | and made modifications on the cognition amplifier, | 然后改进了认知增强装置 |
[15:52] | then turned on Jerry, Beth, and Summer after | 然后在认识到人类对他的种族压迫后 |
[15:54] | learning about humanity’s cruel subjugation of his species, but | 对Jerry Beth和Summer动手了 |
[15:56] | Your guess is as good as mine, Morty. | 不过你的想法也很有可能啦 Morty |
[16:00] | I can’t believe how mean snuffles got just because he’s smart. | 就因为聪明了嗅嗅居然变得这么狠心 |
[16:03] | This is why I choose to get C’s | 所以我才只愿意拿C |
[16:05] | Psst, Beth, Jerry, Summer. | 嘿 Beth Jerry Summer |
[16:06] | Dad! | 爸 |
[16:07] | Rick Rick! | |
[16:10] | Oh, thank god, Morty. | 谢天谢地 Morty |
[16:11] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:12] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 快走吧 |
[16:13] | If we hurry we can set up camp in a sewer tunnel or something | 如果抓紧时间 我们还能在狗狗们全面占领世界之前 |
[16:16] | before the dogs completely take over. | 在下水道之类的地方建个营地 |
[16:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[16:20] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[16:21] | I’m not abandoning it. | 我不会抛弃它的 |
[16:22] | It’s all over, Jerry. | 都完了 Jerry |
[16:23] | The dogs are on a path to total world domination. | 那些狗马上就要占领世界了 |
[16:26] | But, hey, at least they know not to piss on your carpet, right? | 不过至少他们不会在你地毯上撒尿了 |
[16:29] | Wait a minute. I have an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[16:32] | Gentlemen, a moment of your time. | 先生们 占用一下你们的时间 |
[16:37] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[16:38] | I’m peeing all over your special guns. | 你们的特制枪上都是我的尿 |
[16:40] | That means I own them. | 所以这些都是我的了 |
[16:44] | Bad person. Bad. | 坏人 坏 |
[16:47] | Ooh, great plan, Jerry. | 这招好厉害啊 Jerry |
[16:48] | Bring the boy to me. | 把男孩带来 |
[16:53] | You were always kind to me, Morty. | 你对我一直很好 Morty |
[16:55] | That’s why I will leave you with your testicles. | 所以我可以让你把睾丸留着 |
[16:58] | From now on, you will be my best friend and live by my side. | 从现在起 你是我最好的朋友 留在我身边 |
[17:02] | Th-thanks, snuffles. | 谢谢 嗅嗅 |
[17:07] | Begin phase two. | 阶段二开始 |
[17:09] | Fighting continues as the dog army captures the Eastern seaboard. | 狗军占领东部沿海 战争仍在继续 |
[17:13] | It appears clear at this time that the era of human superiority has come to a bitter end. | 显然人类统治的纪元将迎来了苦涩的终结 |
[17:21] | Please! Please don’t kill me! | 求求你别杀我 |
[17:24] | What’s she saying, Bill? | 她在说什么 Bill |
[17:26] | I think she’s saying, “I love lasagna.” | 我觉得她在说”我爱千层面” |
[17:50] | Thank you, Fido. | 谢谢你 Fido |
[17:52] | Rick! I thought you were dead! | Rick 我以为你死了 |
[17:54] | No, no, no, I was just playing dead. | 不不不 我只是装死 |
[17:56] | Good news, though, Morty. | 有好消息 |
[17:57] | This whole thing’s gonna be over really soon. | 这一切马上就要结束了 |
[17:58] | What? | 啥 |
[17:59] | It’s a dream, Morty. | 这是个梦 Morty |
[18:00] | We’re in your dog’s dream. | 我们在你的狗的梦里 |
[18:01] | The night the dogs captured us, | 狗抓住我们的那天晚上 |
[18:03] | after you cried and crapped your pants, we… we all went to sleep. | 你吓哭了 拉在了裤子里 然后我们都睡着了 |
[18:06] | Then I used my dream inceptors to put the two of us inside snuffles’ dream. | 然后我用梦境植入装置把我们两个弄进了嗅嗅的梦里 |
[18:09] | But I-it’s been like a whole year! | 但这都过了差不多一年了 |
[18:11] | It’s been six hours. | 是六个小时 |
[18:13] | Dreams move one one-hundredth the speed of reality, and dog | 梦里的时间是现实时间的一百分之一 |
[18:15] | Time is one-seventh human time. | 而狗的时间是人的七分之一 |
[18:17] | So, you know, every day here is like a minute. | 这里过一天 外面一分钟 |
[18:19] | It’s like “Inception,” Morty, so if it’s confusing and stupid, | 就和《盗梦空间》一样 把人搞得很晕 而且很蠢 |
[18:22] | then so is everyone’s favorite movie. | 这部人人爱的电影就这个样 |
[18:23] | Aw, man. I really liked this life. | 可是我很喜欢这样的生活呀 |
[18:26] | Well, at least I didn’t really crap my pants. | 不过至少我没有真的拉在裤子里吧 |
[18:28] | No, no, that happened before you went to sleep, Morty. | 不 这事儿是真的 在你睡着之前就拉了 |
[18:30] | You’re sleeping in your crap right now. | 你现在就睡在你的屎里呢 |
[18:32] | Out of all the things that happened to you, | 唯一一件确确实实发生了的事 |
[18:34] | that was the only real thing that, you know, is that you crapped your pants. | 就是你拉在裤子里了 |
[18:37] | I mean, it’s a mess out there. | 简直一团糟 |
[18:39] | I got some on my hands, Morty, | 还有些沾到我手上了 |
[18:40] | And then I got it on the dream inceptor, and a piece fell in my mouth. | 然后我给弄到梦境植入器上了 还有一坨掉进了我的嘴里 |
[18:43] | Aw, man, geez! Seriously? | 天啊 不是吧 |
[18:45] | Look, d-d-d-don’t worry about it, Morty. | 别管了 Morty |
[18:48] | Here, here take these, Morty. Take these. | 来把这个吃了 |
[18:50] | Are these pills supposed to wake me up, or something? | 这些药能让我醒过来还是怎么的 |
[18:52] | Close. | 差不多吧 |
[18:53] | It’s gonna make your kidneys shut down. | 这个会让你的肾功能停止 |
[18:55] | What?! | 啥 |
[18:56] | It’s necessary for the plan, Morty. | 这是为了我们的计划 Morty |
[18:57] | Don’t even trip, dawg. | 别担心 哥们儿 |
[19:01] | It’s pretty bad, Emperor Snowball. | 情况很糟 雪球陛下 |
[19:03] | We’re gonna need to do another operation. | 我们还需要做一次手术 |
[19:04] | Anything. | 不惜一切 |
[19:05] | Anything for my precious Morty. | 不惜一切代价救回我的宝贝Morty |
[19:07] | Sir, as your accountant, I must advise you that | 作为您的会计师 我必须告诉您 |
[19:09] | these medical expenses are putting you in serious financial jeopardy. | 这些医疗支出会让您的财政到达岌岌可危的地步 |
[19:13] | You could lose your kingdom. | 您可能会失去您的帝国 |
[19:14] | To hell with my kingdom, bean counter. | 去他的帝国 斤斤计较的会计 |
[19:17] | I would trade it all for my human’s health and happiness. | 我愿意牺牲这一切 来换得这个人类的健康和幸福 |
[19:20] | Do you think they would have done this for us? | 你觉得他们会为我们做到这一步吗 |
[19:23] | We are not them! | 我们又不是他们 |
[19:26] | We are not… them. | 我们不是 他们 |
[19:37] | Assemble the troops. | 召集军队 |
[19:38] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做了一个决定 |
[19:41] | Taking over the human’s world | 占领人类世界 |
[19:42] | will lead to nothing but more heartbreak, more cruelty. | 只会造成更多的残忍与伤痛 |
[19:46] | Instead, we will go to a new world and colonize it with a society of intelligent dogs. | 所以我们决定去新世界建立一个智慧狗类的社会 |
[19:52] | One that will not make the same mistakes as humanity | 我们不会再犯人类的错误 |
[19:56] | and one where pet insurance will be mandatory. | 并且会有强制宠物保险 |
[19:59] | I’m gonna miss you, Snowball. | 我会想你的 雪球 |
[20:00] | You can call me Snuffles, Morty | 你可以叫我嗅嗅 Morty |
[20:03] | and I’m going to miss you, too, very much. | 我也会想你的 非常想念 |
[20:16] | Jerry Jerry? | |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:18] | It’s just like the end of “Old Yeller.” | 就和《老黄狗》的结局一样 |
[20:20] | Oh, Jerry. You mean because it had dogs in it. | 你这么说是因为里面也有狗吧 |
[20:24] | Wow! A whole world populated by intelligent dogs. | 一个智慧狗类居住的世界 |
[20:28] | I wonder what it’ll be like, Rick. | 我好想知道会是什么样啊 Rick |
[20:29] | I think it will be great, Morty. | 我觉得肯定很棒 Morty |
[20:30] | You know, it’s g I-I-I-I-it could be developed in-into | 可以发展成一个 |
[20:33] | a very satisfying project for people of all ages. | 很好的全年龄向节目啊 |
[20:35] | I mean, I’d watch it, Morty, for at least 11 minutes a pop. | 我每一集至少愿意看十一分钟 |
[20:38] | You know, may-maybe they’ll do it board-driven. | 说不定还能有分镜脚本 |
[20:40] | You know, that’s a real comforting idea, Rick. | 这个想法很令人欣慰啊 Rick |
[20:43] | What do you know, Morty? | 你知道什么呢 Morty |
[20:45] | What do you know? | 你又知道啥呢 |
[21:17] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[21:18] | I’m your new teacher for scary class. | 我是你们恐怖课的新老师 |
[21:20] | My name is Scary Mr. Johnson. | 我叫恐怖Johnson |
[21:22] | Uh, actually, you know what? | 其实吧 |
[21:24] | That’s my dad’s name, so why don’t you just call me Scary Glenn, yeah? | 这是我爸的名字 你们干脆叫我恐怖Glenn好了 |
[21:29] | So, anyway, I understand your previous teacher | 我知道你们之前的老师 |
[21:31] | was having you work on fundamentals of fear. | 让你们学恐怖基本原理 |
[21:34] | Which is… what is that? | 那是啥玩意儿啊 |
[21:35] | You know? So, uh, here here’s what I say | 要我说的话 |
[21:38] | you can’t learn anything | 你啥也学不会 |
[21:40] | until you learn… how to chill. | 除非你学会放松 |
[21:47] | This is how you dream, bitch. | 这才叫做梦嘛 贱人 |