时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:39] | Morty, do it! | Morty 动手 |
[00:40] | Hit the button now! | 快摁按钮 |
[00:41] | I can’t do it, Rick! | 我做不到 Rick |
[00:42] | They’re my parents and sister! | 这可是我的爸妈和姐姐啊 |
[00:43] | Morty, I already told you it’s not your family! | Morty 我已经和你说过了 这不是你家人 |
[00:45] | They’re clones from an alternate reality, | 是另一个未来的平行宇宙里 |
[00:47] | possessed by demonic alien spirits from another dimension’s future! | 被外星恶灵附身的他们 |
[00:50] | Do you need a mnemonic device or something? | 你是得要什么记忆辅助装置之类的吗 |
[00:51] | Just hit the button, already! | 快摁按钮 |
[00:55] | Morty, please, I love you, sweetheart. | 不要 Morty 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[00:58] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:05] | Good work, Morty. | 干得好 Morty |
[01:07] | You know, th-th-these demonic alien spirits are really valuable. | 这这这些外星恶灵可是非常珍贵的 |
[01:11] | You okay, Morty? | 你还好吗 Morty |
[01:12] | I told you not to trust that tuna. | 我跟你说了那些金枪鱼不能吃了 |
[01:14] | I just killed my family! | 我不管他们究竟是什么 |
[01:15] | I don’t care what they were. | 我刚杀了我的家人 |
[01:17] | I don’t know, Morty. | 是吗 Morty |
[01:17] | Some people’d pay top dollar for that kind of breakthrough. | 有的人出大价钱就为了迈出这一步呢 |
[01:19] | You know what, Rick? That’s it! | Rick 我受够了 |
[01:21] | I’m done with these insane adventures! | 我受够这些疯狂的冒险了 |
[01:23] | That was really traumatizing! | 我的心灵受到了创伤 |
[01:25] | I quit! I’m out! | 我不干了 |
[01:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[01:27] | Come on, Morty, don’t don’t don’t be like that. | 别啊 Morty 别别别这样 |
[01:29] | The universe is a crazy, chaotic place. | 宇宙就是这样疯狂而混乱的啊 |
[01:30] | You’re the one that’s crazy and chaotic! | 你才疯狂又混乱 |
[01:32] | Adventures are supposed to be simple and fun. | 冒险应该是轻松愉快才对 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah, Morty, yeah. | 是啊 Morty 是啊 |
[01:36] | Yeah, that that that’s real easy to say from the sidekick position. | 这这这这种话 跟班的说起来当然轻松 |
[01:38] | But but, uh, how about next time you be in charge, | 那那不然下次 你来负责 |
[01:40] | and then we’ll talk about how simple and fun it is? | 我们看看是怎么个轻松愉快法 |
[01:42] | Seriously, Rick? | 真的吗 Rick |
[01:43] | Y-y-you’ll you’ll let me call the shots? | 你让我来做决定吗 |
[01:45] | Okay, yeah, fine. | 是的 |
[01:46] | But let’s make it interesting, Morty. | 不过为了更有意思些 Morty |
[01:49] | I-I-I-if your adventure sucks and we bail halfway through it, | 如如如果你的冒险很烂 我们半路放弃了 |
[01:52] | you lose the right to bitch about all future adventures. | 那以后的冒险你都不准抱怨 |
[01:54] | Plus, you have to do my laundry for a month. | 还有 你得帮我洗一个月的衣服 |
[01:56] | Okay, all right, tough guy! | 没问题 硬汉 |
[01:57] | But if my adventure’s good, | 但如果成功的话 |
[01:59] | I get to be in charge of every third adventure! | 以后每三个冒险就由我做主 |
[02:00] | Every tenth. | 每十个 |
[02:01] | Deal. All right. | 成交 |
[02:02] | W-well, come on, let’s get going. | 那那我们快点出发吧 |
[02:03] | Dad, the dishwasher’s doing that thing again. | 爸 洗碗机老毛病又犯了 |
[02:05] | Washing dishes? | 洗碗的毛病么 |
[02:06] | – No. The opposite. Can you fix it? – Grandpa Rick, | – 它不洗啊 你能修好它么 – Rick外公 |
[02:09] | Can you help me with my science homework? | 我作业不会做 能帮帮我吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah j-just don’t do it. | 可以啊 别做就好啦 |
[02:12] | Grandpa! | 外公 |
[02:12] | Hey, Rick, you got some kind of hand-shaped device | Rick 你有什么手状的发明 |
[02:15] | that can open this mayonnaise jar? | 能帮我打开这美乃滋的罐子嘛 |
[02:16] | Wow. Hat trick. | 哇 帽子戏法(三连击) |
[02:18] | All right, Morty, let’s put a pin in this. | 好吧 Morty 冒险的事情先暂且放一下吧 |
[02:19] | I got to help your pathetic family. | 你家这群可怜虫需要我的帮助 |
[02:20] | Oh, that sounds like something a chicken would say. | 说这种话 你不是怂(鸡)了吧 |
[02:22] | Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk. | 咯咯咯 咯咯咯 |
[02:24] | Oh, Morty, you done did it this time. It’s on. | 呵呵 Morty 你真是欺人太甚了 赌约正式开始 |
[02:27] | I can’t wait to watch your adventure lay a huge fart. | 我真是等不及你的冒险不终而散 |
[02:29] | As for you dingdongs… | 至于你们这群渣渣 |
[02:31] | This is a Meeseeks Box. | 这是一个使命必达盒 |
[02:33] | Let me show you how it works. You press this. | 我来示范一下 你按这个 |
[02:35] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 看过来 我是使命必达先生 |
[02:38] | You make a request. | 你说出你的请求 |
[02:39] | Mr. Meeseeks, open Jerry’s stupid mayonnaise jar. | 使命必达先生 打开Jerry的傻逼美乃滋罐子 |
[02:41] | Yes, siree! | 遵命 先生 |
[02:42] | The Meeseeks fulfills the request. | 使命必达先生会满足你的请求 |
[02:45] | All done! | 搞定 |
[02:46] | Wow! | 哇 |
[02:46] | And then it stops existing. | 然后他会自动消失 |
[02:48] | Oh, my god, he exploded! | 天哪 他自爆了 |
[02:50] | Trust me, they’re fine with it. | 没事 他们巴不得这样 |
[02:51] | Knock yourselves out, just keep your requests simple. | 请便 但记得请求不要太复杂 |
[02:54] | They’re not gods. | 他们可不是上帝 |
[02:56] | All right! G-get out of here now! Everybody out of here! | 行 好了 快点出去吧 大家快滚出去 |
[02:58] | I got a bet to win! | 我还有场赌要赢呢 |
[03:00] | So many possibilities. | 好多心愿想实现啊 |
[03:02] | My mind is racing. | 脑中一片翻腾 |
[03:03] | If we’re gonna use this thing, | 如果我们要用这东西的话 |
[03:04] | which I’m not even sure we should, we need to keep it simp… | 虽然我觉得还是有点玄 我们的请求得简… |
[03:06] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! | 我是使命必达先生 |
[03:08] | I want to be popular at school! | 我想在学校里变得受欢迎 |
[03:09] | Ooh, okay! | 行啊 |
[03:10] | Summer, what did I just… | Summer 我刚刚还在说来着 |
[03:12] | Ooh, I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 |
[03:14] | I-I-I want I want to be a more complete woman! | 我想成为一个更加完整的女人 |
[03:16] | Beth Beth! | |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah! Yes, ma’am! | 嗯 行啊 女士 |
[03:20] | You guys are doing it wrong. | 你们这是在乱用吧 |
[03:22] | He said “simple.” | 他说了要”简单” |
[03:24] | Hey, there. I’m Mr. Meeseeks! | 你好 我是使命必达先生 |
[03:27] | Mr. Meeseeks, I would like to take two strokes off my golf game. | 使命必达先生 我希望我的高尔夫成绩能减两杆 |
[03:31] | Ooh, yeah! Can do! | 行啊 没问题 |
[03:35] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[03:37] | God, Morty, what a boring start to an adventure. | 天哪 Morty 这冒险开始得好无聊啊 |
[03:39] | I don’t w-w-w-why didn’t we just go to Kentucky? | 我们干嘛不直接去肯塔基州啊 |
[03:41] | Rick, this is a fantasy-type world with creatures and all sorts of fantasy things. | Rick 这是一个奇幻世界 里面充满了神奇的生物和奇幻的东西 |
[03:45] | – W-we’re going on a quest, okay? – Can’t wait. | – 我们是来探险的 – 好期待啊 |
[03:49] | Ahem. Excuse me! | 咳咳 不好意思 |
[03:51] | We are two humble heroes in search of adventure! | 我们是两位渴望冒险的谦逊英雄 |
[03:55] | Oh, my god, so embarrassing. | 天哪 太丢脸了 |
[03:56] | At last! Two heroes! You must help us! | 你们总算来了 两位英雄 你们得帮帮我们 |
[03:59] | This village is terribly poor, | 这个村太穷了 |
[04:01] | yet the giant that lives in the clouds above | 但是住在云端的巨人 |
[04:03] | has untold treasures! | 却私藏了数不清的财富 |
[04:05] | You know what? | 这样啊 |
[04:06] | I-I-I accept your call to adventure, good sir, kind sir. | 我接受你的请求 这位善良又温和的先生 |
[04:10] | Come on, Rick. There’s a giant in the clouds! | 走吧 Rick 云端上住着巨人呢 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Beginner’s luck. | 呵呵 新手的运气 |
[04:15] | In conclusion, a friendship with Summer Smith is the most valuable | 总而言之 与Summer Smith的友谊是可贵的 |
[04:19] | and enriching experience of your young lives. | 能让你们年轻的生命更加充实 |
[04:23] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 |
[04:25] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Uh, Mr. Meeseeks, was it? | 使命必达先生是吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Gene Vagina. | 我是基恩 阴道 |
[04:29] | Listen, I’m in a bit of custody thing with my ex and was wondering… | 我最近因为监护权和前妻有点问题 我想能不能 |
[04:32] | No, I’ll g-get your info from Summer. | 没事 我找Summer要你的联系方式好了 |
[04:35] | I got pregnant at 17. | 我17岁时就怀孕了 |
[04:36] | I mean, I still put myself through veterinary school. | 我还是上完了兽医学院 |
[04:39] | Yes, I’m successful, but what if I hadn’t… | 我很成功 但要是当时我没能 |
[04:45] | I’m just saying, somewhere along the way, | 我只是想说 时过境迁 |
[04:47] | I lost that wide-eyed girl from Muskegon. | 那个天真烂漫的马斯基根少女已经不复存在了 |
[04:51] | She’s still there, Beth. | 她还在你心里啊 Beth |
[04:53] | Well, her waistline isn’t. | 至少腰是没了 |
[04:57] | Beth, having a family | Beth 即使有了家庭 |
[04:59] | doesn’t mean that you stop being an individual. | 你也还是可以拥有属于自己的一片天啊 |
[05:01] | You know the best thing you can do for people that depend on you? | 对爱你 依赖你的人 |
[05:05] | Be honest with them, even if it means setting them free. | 你更应该坦诚 即使这意味着放手 |
[05:09] | You’re saying I should leave Jerry. | 你的意思是说 我应该离开Jerry |
[05:13] | I can’t believe I’m finally having this conversation. | 真不敢相信 终于有人谈到了我的心声 |
[05:25] | More wine? | 还要酒吗 |
[05:26] | I think I’ve had enough. | 不用 我喝得够多了 |
[05:33] | Remember to square your shoulders, Jerry. | 肩放松 自然往后收 Jerry |
[05:36] | Yeah, yeah. I got it. | 是啊 是啊 我知道了 |
[05:42] | That’s okay. I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 没事的啦 看过来 我是使命必达先生 |
[05:45] | Try again and keep your head down. | 再来一次 头压低一点 |
[05:47] | Okay, well, which is it? | 所以到底要干嘛 |
[05:48] | Square my shoulders or keep my head down? | 收肩还是头压低一点 |
[05:50] | Well, it’s both. But most importantly, you got to relax. | 两个都要 但是最重要的是 你得放轻松 |
[05:54] | You know what, Mr. Meeseeks? | 使命必达先生 |
[05:55] | I don’t think this is working. I give up. | 我觉得这样没用 我放弃了 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, Jerry, but it doesn’t work like that. | 对不起 Jerry 你不能放弃 |
[06:00] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks. | 我是使命必达先生 |
[06:01] | I have to fulfill my purpose so I can go away. Look at me. | 我必须满足你的请求然后消失 看过来 |
[06:05] | Well, make yourself comfortable, because I suck. | 那你随意吧 我逊爆了 |
[06:07] | No, Jerry, I’m the one who sucks! | 不 我才逊爆了 |
[06:10] | Let me try something. | 我试试这个办法 |
[06:12] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 |
[06:14] | – Hi, Mr. Meeseeks! I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me. – Hi! | – 嗨 使命必达先生 我是使命必达先生 看过来 – 嗨 |
[06:17] | Can you help me get two strokes off of Jerry’s golf swing? | 你能帮我让Jerry的高尔夫成绩少两杆嘛 |
[06:20] | Can do! I’m Mr. Meeseeks! | 当然可以 我是使命必达先生 |
[06:23] | Is he keeping his shoulders squared? | 他的肩有往后收嘛 |
[06:25] | Ooh, he’s trying! | 他有在努力 |
[06:32] | All right, Morty. | 好了 Mort |
[06:33] | W-w-we’re in your stupid giant’s castle. | 我们到了这蠢巨人的城堡里面了 |
[06:36] | W-what do we do next? | 接下来做什么 |
[06:37] | Would you just relax, Rick? | 放轻松行吗 Rick |
[06:38] | All we got to do is find the treasure room, okay? | 我们只要找到宝藏室就行了 |
[06:40] | It’s nice and simple. | 简单明了 |
[06:41] | You know, I-I-I’m sorry everything’s going so smoothly and adventurously. | 冒险这么这么一帆风顺真是对不起啊 |
[06:46] | Uh-oh, Morty. | 不好了 Morty |
[06:48] | Startin’ to get a little hairy. | 事情不太妙了啊 |
[06:49] | What do you want to do, boss? | 老大 我们接下来该怎么做 |
[06:50] | Come on, hurry. Behind this cookie jar. | 快点 躲到这个饼干罐后面 |
[06:52] | Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! | (杰克与豌豆中巨人所念四行诗的第一句) |
[06:57] | Just give up, Morty. This is game over. | 放弃吧 Morty 游戏到此为止 |
[06:59] | I’ll take us home right now. You just say the word. | 只要你开口 我们现在就能回去 |
[07:01] | No way, Rick. This is all part of it. | 没戏 Rick 这都是冒险的一部分 |
[07:03] | Adventures have conflict. Deal with it. | 冒险就是要有冲突 要勇敢直面 |
[07:05] | I smell the blood of…(an English man) | 我闻到了…(第二句 我闻到了英国人的血味) |
[07:08] | – Holy crap. – Oh, boy. | – 我操 – 天哪 |
[07:10] | He looks pretty bad down there, Morty. | 他看起来快不行了 Morty |
[07:11] | Looks like he’s bleeding out. | 要失血而亡了 |
[07:14] | Oh, Jesus! Dale! | 天哪 Dale |
[07:16] | – You sons of bitches! – Oh, man. | – 你们这群混蛋 – 不好 |
[07:19] | Hello, 911? | 911吗 |
[07:20] | My husband has been attacked by tiny people! | 我老公被迷你人袭击了 |
[07:22] | He’s dying! | 已经奄奄一息了 |
[07:26] | Hey, look, we get it. | 听着 我们懂 |
[07:27] | You’re little, you’re down on your luck, you think, | 你们很小 最近又不太景气 然后你们就想 |
[07:29] | “Hey, he’s a giant. | “反正他是个巨人 |
[07:30] | Why don’t we break into his home, rob him, and murder him?” | 不妨我们潜入他家 先抢劫再杀人灭口 多好啊” |
[07:32] | But that’s not how it went down! | 事情的经过不是这样子的 |
[07:34] | Oh, well, it’s going down like that. | 没差 反正事情就这么入案了 |
[07:36] | You’re both going down like that. | 你们两个就这么入狱吧 |
[07:38] | Ooh, boy, Morty, you’re really showing me how it’s done. | 哇 Morty 你真是让我见识到了怎么冒险啊 |
[07:40] | Real straightforward and fun. | 真是简单又有趣 |
[07:43] | Like, letting go of the need to be popular | 放下想要变得受欢迎这个想法 |
[07:45] | is what makes people like you. | 才能更好地让别人喜欢你 |
[07:47] | The most important love you can receive is from yourself. | 真爱来自自爱 |
[07:50] | Okay, Jerry, you got to just choke up on the club! | Jerry 虎口下握 靠近击球点 |
[07:53] | Well, which is it, choke up or follow-through?! | 到底干嘛 下握还是随球把挥杆动作做完 |
[07:55] | Aww, come on, Jerry, we’ve been over this. | Jerry 拜托 我们说了好几次了 |
[07:57] | You know you got to do both! | 两个都要做到 |
[07:59] | This is as frustrating for us as it is for you. | 我们和你一样心烦 |
[08:02] | Don’t tell me that! That just puts pressure on me! | 别来和我扯这些 这只会让我压力更大 |
[08:04] | – Just try to relax. – You try to relax! | – 试着放松啦 – 你才该放松 |
[08:06] | Have you ever tried to relax?! It is a paradox! | 你试着放松过吗 真是自相矛盾 |
[08:11] | These Meeseeks, huh? Kind of a handful. | 这些使命必达先生 可真棘手啊 |
[08:13] | I can’t imagine what you two must be going through. | 你们肯定也很头疼吧 |
[08:16] | Our Meeseeks have been gone for hours, Jerry. | Jerry 我们的使命必达先生都已经消失几个小时了 |
[08:18] | You’re kidding me. | 你这是在逗我吧 |
[08:19] | Notice anything different? | 注意到什么变化没 |
[08:21] | I-I-I’m sorry. Hours? | 等等 你说几个小时前就消失了? |
[08:22] | Dad, mom is a beautiful woman! | 爸 看妈妈多美 |
[08:25] | Look at her! You will lose her! | 你这样会失去她的 |
[08:27] | Uhh… | 呃 |
[08:28] | Hey, Jerry, you mind if we get back to the task at hand? | Jerry 你能回来继续练习了嘛 |
[08:31] | Meeseeks don’t usually have to exist this long. | 使命必达先生一般不需要存活这么久的 |
[08:34] | It’s getting weird. | 这感觉怪怪的 |
[08:36] | Order in the court! | 法庭内保持肃静 |
[08:37] | Before the jury reaches its verdict, | 在陪审团裁定前 |
[08:39] | I just want to say that I consider you both very guilty. | 我想先澄清 我个人认为你们两个是有罪的 |
[08:44] | Oh, great adventure, Buddy. | 真是奇妙的冒险啊 伙计 |
[08:45] | Rick and Morty go to giant prison. | Rick和Morty进巨人监狱 |
[08:47] | You know, if somebody drops the soap, | 要是有人不小心掉块肥皂 |
[08:48] | it’s gonna land on our heads and crush our spines, Morty. | 砸我们头上 我们的脊柱就直接被砸碎了 Morty |
[08:50] | You know, i-i-i-it’ll be really easy to rape us after that. | 那之后再奸尸多容易 |
[08:53] | We’re gonna be okay, Rick. | 我们不会有事的 Rick |
[08:54] | How? They took my portal gun. | 你想怎么做 他们把我的传送枪没收了 |
[08:57] | This is an open-and-shut case, Morty. | 这案子一目了然 Morty |
[08:58] | You know, w-w-w-what do you think’s gonna happen, | 你觉得还能发生什么事吗 |
[09:00] | some magical angel’s gonna show up and then… | 凭空出现一个有魔力的天使 然后… |
[09:02] | Fee Fi Fo Fum Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! | |
[09:03] | I smell the violation of civil liberties! | 我闻到了侵犯公民自由的味道 |
[09:05] | Your honor, I’m from a tiny-persons advocacy group | 法官大人 我来自一个迷你人倡导团体 |
[09:08] | and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss. | 我来此是为了递交驳回此案的动议 |
[09:11] | These little men were never read their giant rights | 这些迷你人未曾被告知他们的巨人权利 |
[09:14] | and are therefore free-fi to fo-home. | 所以应当被 fi释 fo放 |
[09:16] | W-what the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么啊 |
[09:18] | They’re free to go, is what I meant. | 我的意思是他们自由了 |
[09:19] | I-I-I’m deconstructing our our thing we say. | 我我我只是想贴近我们的口头禅而已 |
[09:22] | We’re giants. Nobody got that? Whatever. | 我们不是巨人嘛 居然没人懂 算了随便吧 |
[09:25] | Oh, man, what did I tell you, Rick? We did it! | 我就和你说嘛 Rick 我们做到了 |
[09:29] | All right, Morty, looks Like the portal gun’s still working. | Morty 看来传送枪还能用 |
[09:31] | You ready to head home? | 准备回家了吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Rick? | 是啊 这样你就逞心如意了不是嘛 Rick |
[09:34] | Well, you know what? We’re not bailing out just yet. | 我们还不能放弃 |
[09:36] | You know, we’re gonna go find some treasure or something | 我们还要去找一些宝藏什么的 |
[09:39] | and we’re gonna bring it to those villagers. | 带回去分给那些村民呢 |
[09:41] | Morty, cut your losses. This is obviously a wash. | Morty 别逞强了 这明显是徒劳无功 |
[09:44] | Yeah, you were saying that back w-w-w-when we first got arrested, | 是啊 我们一开始被捕的时候你也是这么说的 |
[09:47] | but here we are, you know, walking down the Courthouse steps. | 现在我们被释放了 还大步流星的走出法院呢 |
[09:52] | Oh, boy, Morty. | 天哪 Morty |
[09:53] | Usually, walking down the Courthouse steps is the easy part of the adventure. | 通常从法院的楼梯走下去是冒险里比较简单的部分 |
[09:57] | What do you say, Morty? | 怎么说 Morty |
[09:58] | I say give me a hand, Sidekick. | 我说 帮把手 跟班 |
[10:04] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks. | 我是使命必达先生 |
[10:06] | Everybody shut up! Let me try! | 大家都给我闭嘴 我再试试 |
[10:10] | Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! | 可恶 可恶 可恶 |
[10:13] | – I’m going out. – Wait. What? | – 我要出门了 – 哦 什么? |
[10:15] | Well, you’re busy. I’m hungry. I thought I’d go out. | 你在忙 而我肚子饿了 所以想出去吃个饭 |
[10:17] | Do you want me to be happy or do you want me to be in prison? | 你是想让我开心呢 还是想让我被关起来 |
[10:20] | Whoa, whoa, where in the hell is… I’ll take you to dinner. | 哇 哇 哇 你这脾气是… 我陪你去吃晚饭吧 |
[10:24] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[10:25] | Hey, you know what? It’s hard being me, too. | 嘿 听着 我也不愿意这么废柴 |
[10:27] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[10:30] | Look, I’ve got a marriage to keep together. | 听着 我的婚姻还亟待拯救呢 |
[10:31] | At this point, my golf swing is more your problem than mine. | 这个挥杆的问题 更该操心的是你们 不是我 |
[10:36] | I can’t take it anymore. I just want to die! | 我受不了了 我只想去死 |
[10:39] | We all want to die! We’re Meeseeks! | 我们都很想死啊 我们可是使命必达先生 |
[10:41] | Why did you even rope me into this? | 你为什么要把我拖下水 |
[10:43] | ‘Cause he roped me into this! | 因为他把我拖下水了啊 |
[10:45] | Well, him over there, he roped me into this! | 那边那个 是他把我拖下水 |
[10:47] | Well, he roped me into this! | 是他把我拖下水 |
[10:49] | Well, what about me? He roped me into this. | 那我呢 是他把我拖下水 |
[10:51] | Well, that one over there roped me into this. | 我是被那边那个拖下水的 |
[10:53] | Well, he roped me into this. | 是他把我拖下水 |
[10:57] | Yeah, Morty, this is the part of the story everybody loves. | Morty 这种故事情节真是人人爱啊 |
[10:59] | Scaling down 650,000 oversized steps. | 爬下650,000级巨型阶梯 |
[11:02] | All right, okay, y-you know, if this was a story, | 呵呵 如果这是一个故事 |
[11:04] | this part wouldn’t be included, Stupid. | 这段就会被直接删掉了 白痴 |
[11:06] | Hey, Rick, what do you know? Look down there. | Rick 没想到吧 快看下面 |
[11:09] | Looks like some kind of tavern something built right into the side of the step. | 像是个造在阶梯里的客栈 |
[11:15] | Oh, wow, Rick. Now, this is more like it. | 哇 Rick 这才像是一场冒险嘛 |
[11:18] | Look, there’s little staircase-shaped people in here. | 快看 这里有小小的阶梯形人 |
[11:21] | A-all kinds of crazy characters. | 各式各样稀奇古怪的角色呢 |
[11:23] | This place is great, you know? | 这地方真棒 |
[11:24] | It’s whimsical and fun. | 稀奇古怪有很有趣 |
[11:26] | – What are you looking at, mother f**ker. – Easy, Rick. | – 妈的 你看什么看 – Rick 淡定 |
[11:30] | Pay them no mind. Those stair goblins can be moody. | 别理他们 这些阶梯小精灵脾气挺怪的 |
[11:33] | Now, what can I getcha? | 你们想来点些什么 |
[11:35] | We’ve got skarlog poppies, | 我们有斯伽洛罂粟 |
[11:38] | flurlow, halzingers, bloogies, juicy time babies… | 放轰 哈鸡嗝丝 不撸基斯 多汁时间宝 |
[11:43] | Yeah yeah yeah. How about some scotch whiskey? | 随便啦 你们这里有苏格兰威士忌嘛 |
[11:45] | You got any of that around here? Or just a bunch of nonsense words? | 这你总有吧 还是只有一堆瞎扯的单词 |
[11:48] | Rick. We’ll have two bloogies, please. | Rick 请给我们两杯不撸基斯 |
[11:50] | And, uh, we were wondering, | 然后 我们想问 |
[11:52] | is there a faster way two heroes could get down these stairs? | 这里有让两名英雄更快下楼梯的办法么 |
[11:55] | Y’all need to ride down the stairs? | 你们需要搭便车吗 |
[11:57] | My name is Slippely-Slippery Stair. | 我的名字是滑溜顺滑小阶梯 |
[12:01] | I’ll take you down there for 25 shmeckels. | 25傻屌 我就能背你们下去 |
[12:04] | 25 shmeckels? I don’t know how much I don’t know what that is. | 25傻屌 那是什么东西啊 |
[12:08] | Is that a lot? Is it a little? | 是很多 还是很少 |
[12:09] | That’s exactly how much I spent on my big fake boobies. | 我这对硕大的假胸也是这价钱 |
[12:12] | Hi, I’m Mr. Booby Buyer. I’ll buy those boobies for 25 shmeckels. | 嗨 我是买胸达人先生 我愿意出25傻屌买这对胸部 |
[12:15] | It’s a tempting offer, but I’m gonna have to decline. | 好诱人的开价 但我还是拒绝好了 |
[12:18] | Rats! What a shame. | 可恶 太可惜了 |
[12:20] | Morty, your adventure’s in a spiral. | Morty 你的冒险没什么前途了 |
[12:22] | For real, man, time to pull out. | 说真的 是时候该走了 |
[12:24] | You keep heckling my adventure, Rick! You know why? | Rick 你知道你为什么老质疑我的冒险吗 |
[12:26] | Uh, because it’s lame? | 呃 因为很烂 |
[12:27] | It’s because you’re petty! | 因为你小肚鸡肠 |
[12:28] | You know, h-how many times have I had to follow you into some nonsensical bull crap? | 我为了你忍受了多少扯淡的破事儿 |
[12:33] | I always roll with the punches, Rick. | 我每次都忍了 Rick |
[12:35] | Why can’t you? | 为什么你就不行 |
[12:36] | Look, I got to take a leak, and when I come back, | 听着 我要去上个厕所 等我回来的时候 |
[12:38] | if you haven’t learned how to lighten up, don’t be here! | 如果你还是没有想通的话 你就自己回去吧 |
[12:41] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[12:43] | It’s become clear, look at me, | 事态已经很明显了 看过来 |
[12:45] | that if we concentrate all our efforts on Jerry’s follow-through, | 只要我们专攻Jerry的后续打姿 |
[12:48] | we will solve this problem. I’m Mr. Meeseeks. | 问题就能解决了 我是使命必达先生 |
[12:51] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks. Look at me. | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 |
[12:53] | The only thing that’s clear is that choking up is the one true solution. | 正解应该是要让他正确握杆 |
[12:57] | Look at me. I’m Mr. Meeseeks. | 看过来 我是使命必达先生 |
[12:59] | I’ve been trying to help Jerry for two days, | 我已经在这里帮Jerry两天了 |
[13:01] | an eternity in Meeseeks time, | 对使命必达先生来说已经算是永恒了 |
[13:04] | and nothing’s worked. | 还是什么都没能奏效 |
[13:05] | I fear the worst. | 最担心的是我 |
[13:06] | Your failures are your own, old man. | 你的失败属于你一个人 老头 |
[13:08] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me. I say follow-through! | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 我说后续打姿 |
[13:12] | – Who’s with me?! – Follow-through. | – 谁支持我? – 后续打姿 |
[13:15] | I’m Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me! | 我是使命必达先生 看过来 |
[13:17] | – Kill him! – Son of a bitch. | – 杀了他 – 妈的 |
[13:24] | How are you today? I’m Mr. Jelly Bean. | 你好 我是软豆先生 |
[13:27] | Hi, Mr. Jelly Bean. I’m Morty. | 嗨 软豆先生 我是Morty |
[13:29] | My grandpa and I are on an adventure. | 我外公和我是来冒险的 |
[13:31] | Nice. Is it a fun adventure? | 真棒 有趣吗 |
[13:33] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[13:34] | But I’m starting to get nervous that maybe it’s gone a little too far off the rails. | 但是我开始担心是不是有点脱离正轨了 |
[13:37] | Isn’t that what adventures do? | 冒险不都这样的嘛 |
[13:39] | Hey, you know what? You’re right. | 对啊 你说的很对 |
[13:42] | Everything’s going fine. | 一切都挺顺利的 |
[13:43] | I just got to relax and go with the flow. | 我只要放轻松 顺其自然就好 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:48] | – Okay. Uh. Bye. – Uhh, no, stay. | – 啊 那个 拜拜 – 不 别走啊 |
[13:52] | Go with the flow. | 跟着感觉走 |
[13:53] | Stop. You’re making me really uncomfortable. | 住手 你让我现在很不舒服 |
[13:57] | Stop fighting me. Just let this happen. | 不要抗拒我 顺其自然就好 |
[13:59] | Get off of me! | 滚开啊 |
[14:00] | *Sweet home Alabama* | *美丽家园阿拉巴马* |
[14:06] | No! Stop! Please! | 不要啊 住手 求求你 |
[14:09] | Stop being such a ** tease, you sweet little **. | 别这么[哔]的风骚啊 你个小[哔] |
[14:22] | No! No! | 不要 住手 |
[14:39] | Everybody sto-o-o-p! | 大家都给我停下 |
[14:40] | Look at me! | 看过来 |
[14:41] | My brothers, nothing will be accomplished by shedding Meeseeks blood. | 我的兄弟们啊 在这里流血起不到任何作用 |
[14:46] | None of us can die until our job is done. | 请求不被满足我们是不会死去的 |
[14:49] | The job can’t be done! | 这个请求根本无法满足 |
[14:50] | We’ll never get two strokes off his game! | 我们不可能帮他减去两杆 |
[14:52] | No, we won’t. | 我们不能 |
[14:53] | But we will get all strokes off his game. | 但是我们可以帮他减掉所有的杆数 |
[14:57] | – Where’s he going with this? – What’s he mean? | – 他想到哪里去了 – 他什么意思 |
[14:59] | When we kill him. | 在他生命终止的那一刻 |
[15:03] | Jerry, maybe it’s time I take that trip I always talk about. | Jerry 或许是时候 我去参加那个我一直向往的旅行了 |
[15:07] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:08] | I don’t know, man. Italy. Greece. Argentina. | 不是道 意大利 希腊 阿根廷 |
[15:12] | Countries known for their sexually aggressive men. | 这些国家的男人性欲都很旺盛呢 |
[15:17] | Did I tell you how much I love your new haircut? | 我和你说过 其实我很喜欢你的新发型吗 |
[15:20] | What the heck? | 我靠 发生什么事了 |
[15:22] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[15:27] | Run, Jerry! | 快逃 Jerry |
[15:32] | Come on out, Jerry! | 快出来吧 Jerry |
[15:33] | Guys, I’ll choke up. I’ll follow through. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, okay? | 我会好好握杆的 我会做好后续打姿的 你们说什么我就做什么 |
[15:37] | Oh, we’re well past that, Jerry. | 已经用不着了 Jerry |
[15:39] | Come on, Rick, quit stalling. What do ya got? | 快点 Rick 别拖时间了 你手里啥牌 |
[15:46] | Read ’em and weep, fellas! | 看完了就去角落哭吧 |
[15:48] | Oh, hey, Morty. | 嘿 Morty |
[15:49] | Listen, I’m really sorry about all that stuff I said earlier about your adventure. | 听着 之前说了很多关冒险的坏话 我很抱歉 |
[15:53] | I’m havin’ a good time, Morty. | 我现在很开心 Morty |
[15:55] | It’s not so bad. | 其实没有这么糟 |
[15:55] | Let’s just go home, Okay? | 我们回家吧 |
[15:56] | I’m calling it. | 我放弃了 |
[15:57] | The adventure’s over. | 冒险到此为止 |
[15:58] | We can’t leave now, Morty. | 我们现在还不能走啊 Morty |
[15:59] | I’m on fire! | 我这手气 拦不住啊 |
[16:01] | Look, I want to leave now. | 我现在就想走 |
[16:02] | You win the bet, okay? | 赌约是你赢了 好嘛 |
[16:03] | Just give me the portal gun and let’s go, please. | 把传送枪给我 我们走吧 |
[16:06] | Please, I just want to go home. | 求求你了 我只想回家 |
[16:10] | Listen, Morty. I just won a bunch of shmeckels. | 听着Morty 我刚刚赢了一堆傻屌 |
[16:13] | Why don’t we use 25 of them to pay Slippery Stair here for a ride back to the village, | 我们用25傻屌让顺滑小阶梯载我们回去 |
[16:17] | and then we’ll give the rest of the shmeckels to the villagers, huh? | 然后把剩余的傻屌给村民怎么样 |
[16:20] | Really? | 真的嘛 |
[16:21] | Sure, Morty. Yeah. | 真的 Morty |
[16:22] | You know, a good adventure needs a good ending. | 好的冒险需要一个好的结局 |
[16:26] | Buckle up! | 坐稳咯 |
[16:32] | Meeseeks are not born into this world fumbling for meaning, Jerry! | 使命必达先生来到这个世界上不是为了寻求意义的 Jerry |
[16:36] | We are created to serve a singular purpose | 我们的存在只为了满足一个愿望 |
[16:39] | for which we will go to any lengths to fulfill! | 为了实现这个愿望我们可以不择手段 |
[16:42] | Existence is pain to a Meeseeks, Jerry. | 存在于世上对我们来说是痛苦的 Jerry |
[16:45] | And we will do anything to alleviate that pain. Just ask… | 我们为了减去痛苦可以不择手段 就问… |
[16:50] | What’s your name, ma’am? | 你叫什么 女士 |
[16:51] | S-samantha. Please, Mister! Give him what he wants! | Samantha 求求你 先生 他要什么就给他吧 |
[16:56] | Innocent people are going to die because of me. | 无辜的人要因我而死了 |
[16:58] | Why am I so mediocre? | 我为什么就这么平庸呢 |
[17:03] | Jerry, turn around. Straighten your back. | Jerry 转身 挺背 |
[17:05] | Bend your knees. Bend them. | 弯膝 弯下去 |
[17:07] | Square your shoulders. Take a deep breath. | 肩膀往后 深吸一口气 |
[17:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:14] | I’m counting to three, Jerry. | 我数到三 Jerry |
[17:31] | What the f**k is going on? | 这[哔]的是在搞什么 |
[17:34] | He’s got it! | 他成功了 |
[17:35] | Th-th-that’s a lower handicap stro-o-ke! | 这一下能减不少差点了 |
[17:42] | Excuse me. I’m a bit of a stickler Meeseeks. | 不好意思 但是我是个比较顽固的使命必达先生 |
[17:45] | What about your short game? | 你的近距离击球呢 |
[17:47] | Oh, my god, oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 我的天哪 |
[17:49] | What about your short game?! | 你的近距离击球呢 |
[17:57] | Ooh, nice! | 喔 好棒 |
[18:04] | I think we’ll take our food to go. | 我觉得我们还是打包就好 |
[18:06] | No, you won’t. | 想都别想 |
[18:07] | The police are coming. You have so many questions to answer. | 警察要来了 你有很多问题得慢慢回答呢 |
[18:10] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Thank you, kind sir. Our village is saved! | 谢谢你 好心的先生 我们的村子有救了 |
[18:20] | You are both true heroes! | 你们可真是真英雄啊 |
[18:25] | Good job, Morty. Looks like you won the bet. | 好样的 Morty 看来赌约是你赢了 |
[18:28] | Thanks, Rick, but I don’t know if I should. | 谢啦 Rick 但我也不知道其实该不该赢呢 |
[18:30] | You know, you were right about the universe. | 其实关于宇宙的看法你是对的 |
[18:32] | It’s a crazy and chaotic place. | 真是疯狂而混乱啊 |
[18:34] | Well, you know, maybe that’s why it could use a little cleaning up every now and then, you know. | 所以每过一段时间就得清扫一下嘛 |
[18:38] | This one’s wrapped up neat and clean because we did it Morty style. | 这次的冒险这么棒 是因为我们是按Morty的方式来的呀 |
[18:41] | Oh! Heroes, we would like to introduce you to our beloved King | 英雄们 我希望把你们介绍给我们的国王 |
[18:45] | so that he may thank you personally. | 好让他亲自感谢你们 |
[18:48] | Uh, no, i-it’s cool. | 呃 其实不用了啦 |
[18:49] | Rick. Portal. Hurry. | Rick 传送门 快 |
[19:04] | So… You still thinking about taking that trip? | 所以 你还在考虑去旅行吗 |
[19:08] | Jerry, look. | Jerry 听着 |
[19:10] | We don’t have a perfect marriage, but I’m not going anywhere. | 虽然我们的婚姻不完美 但是我哪里也不会去的 |
[19:13] | When we were in that freezer, | 我们在那冷藏室里的时候 |
[19:14] | I realized the Meeseeks are like the guys I went to high school with. | 我意识到那些使命必达先生就和我高中时候的男生一样 |
[19:18] | Willing to say anything to “complete their task.” | 为了完成自己的”使命”说什么都愿意 |
[19:20] | Was I one of those guys? | 我也是其中一员嘛 |
[19:22] | The difference is you didn’t disappear afterwards. | 区别就在于你没有消失 |
[19:26] | Well… I got you pregnant. | 那是因为 我害你怀孕了嘛 |
[19:28] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[19:30] | What the hell happened to this place? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:32] | Uh, your Meeseeks box happened. | 你的使命必达盒子 |
[19:33] | They went crazy when they couldn’t take two strokes off Jerry’s golf game. | 他们因为减不掉Jerry的两杆崩溃了 |
[19:37] | He felt terrible. | 他可内疚了 |
[19:38] | Hey, it’s not my fault that Jerry’s an idiot. | Jerry智商低又不是我的问题 |
[19:40] | Dad! Is there anything you can do to clean this place up? | 爸 你有什么能帮忙清理这里的东西嘛 |
[19:43] | Well, you know, I do have a Fleeseeks box. | 我有一个清理必备盒子 |
[19:45] | No. No more boxes. | 不行 不能再用盒子了 |
[19:47] | What? It just has a mop and some floor wax in it. | 什么嘛 盒子里就一个拖把和地板蜡 |
[19:49] | Wubba lubba dub dubs Wubba lubba dub dubs! | |
[19:52] | Yeah! That’s my new thing! | 这是我的新台词 |
[19:54] | I’m kind of like what’s his name Ar-arsenio. | 就像那个 叫Arsenio的家伙 |
[19:56] | Isn’t that it’s what Arsenio used to say on his show. | 这就是Arsenio在台节目里经常说的 |
[19:58] | Wobble gobba lop bops! Right? | Wobble gobba lop bops对吧 |
[20:01] | See you next week, everybody. | 大家 我们下周再见 |
[20:02] | I don’t get it. | 笑点完全没有懂 |
[20:34] | Sir, I think you’re going to want to see this. | 先生 你得看看这个 |
[20:38] | We found it inside a lockbox inside King Jelly Bean’s closet. | 我们在软豆国王衣橱里的保险柜找到了这个 |
[20:43] | We have to tell the people. | 我们应该把这事公布于众 |
[20:44] | Wait. Destroy it. | 等等 还是毁掉吧 |
[20:53] | Our people will get more from the idea he represented | 对人民而言 更有意义的是他所代表的价值和理念 |
[20:57] | than from the Jelly Bean he actually was. | 而不是他的真实面貌 |