| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Hey, Rick. | 嗨 Rick | 
| [00:06] | I have to make a project for the science fair this weekend. | 周末有个科技展览 我必须要交个手工作业 | 
| [00:08] | You think you could help me out? | 你能帮我吗 | 
| [00:10] | Whatever. | 随便 | 
| [00:10] | Well, I mean, traditionally, science fairs are a father-son thing. | 嗯 传统而言 科技展览应该是老爸和儿子的事 | 
| [00:15] | Well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing. | 嗯 科学而言 传统是傻瓜的事 | 
| [00:18] | Morty, I think it would be fun for you to work on a science project with your dad. | Morty 我觉得你和你爸一起做科学作业应该挺有意思的 | 
| [00:24] | Un… Yeah, Dad. | 噢 对啊 老爸 | 
| [00:27] | Why don’t we do it together? | 我们一起做怎么样 | 
| [00:29] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [00:29] | You backed the right horse on this one, son. | 儿子 找我就是找对人了 | 
| [00:31] | We’ll get out the crayons, brew some coffee, | 我们把蜡笔翻出来 喝点咖啡 | 
| [00:34] | and knock this thing out on two or three days. | 两三天就能搞定 | 
| [00:37] | What is my purpose? | 我存在的意义是什么 | 
| [00:38] | Pass the butter. | 把黄油拿来 | 
| [00:42] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [00:46] | Dad, I need a ride to work. | 老爸 开车送我去上班 | 
| [00:48] | Maybe Rick can give you a ride. | Rick可以送你 | 
| [00:49] | I’m helping Morty with science. | 我要帮Morty搞科研 | 
| [00:52] | I’m busy. | 我有事 | 
| [00:53] | Doing what? | 什么事 | 
| [00:54] | Uh, anything else. | 其他事 | 
| [00:56] | What is my purpose? | 我存在的意义是什么 | 
| [00:58] | You pass butter. | 递黄油 | 
| [01:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [01:02] | Yeah, welcome to the club, pal. | 欢迎来到这个世界 | 
| [01:38] | Since when do you have a job? | 你啥时候找到工作的 | 
| [01:40] | Since last week. | 上个礼拜 | 
| [01:41] | It’s part-time at this little vintage thrift store. | 在二手古董店做兼职 | 
| [01:42] | My boss is this really smart, eccentric old man that treats me nice and values me. | 我老板很聪明 很古怪 但是他对我很好 | 
| [01:48] | Meow. | 咦噢 | 
| [01:48] | Can’t wait to meet this fascinating character. | 我到是要见见是何方神圣 | 
| [01:51] | Please don’t. | 千万别 | 
| [01:54] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [01:55] | Well, when did this stop being Jamba Juice? | 这儿以前不是珍宝果汁店吗 | 
| [01:57] | I’ve just recently opened for business, mister, um, | 我们刚刚开张 | 
| [02:00] | Goldenfold. | Goldenfold先生 | 
| [02:01] | You know my name? | 你知道我名字 | 
| [02:03] | That’s disarming. | 真是倍感亲切 | 
| [02:04] | I also know you long for female company. | 我还知道你渴望能有美人相伴 | 
| [02:07] | You know, it has been lonely since the divorce. | 离婚后我一直很空虚 | 
| [02:10] | Some voids can’t be filled with Jamba Juice. | 珍宝果汁无法填补的空虚 | 
| [02:13] | This aftershave makes a man quite irresistible to women. | 这须后水能让女人为你神魂颠倒 | 
| [02:17] | Free of charge. | 不要钱 | 
| [02:18] | One never pays here — not with money. | 这里的东西要的都不是钱 | 
| [02:21] | Nothing to read into there. Thanks! | 知道这么多久够了 谢了 | 
| [02:23] | Sorry I’m late, Mr.Needful. | 对不起所需先生 我迟到了 | 
| [02:25] | This is my grandpa, Rick. | 这是我外公 Rick | 
| [02:26] | He was just leaving. | 他马上就走 | 
| [02:28] | Tell me, Rick, what do you desire? | 告诉我 Rick 你渴望什么 | 
| [02:31] | Eh, I make my own stuff. | 我自给自足 | 
| [02:33] | So, what are you — like, the Devil? | 嗯 你是什么 魔鬼吗 | 
| [02:35] | What? Sorry? | 什么 不好意思 | 
| [02:36] | I don’t know. Story comes out of nowhere, | 我也说不准 突然冒出来个商店 | 
| [02:38] | All the shit’s old and creepy. | 卖一些古怪的老玩意儿 | 
| [02:40] | Are you the Devil? A Demon? Leprechaun? | 你是魔鬼吗 或者恶魔 矮妖 | 
| [02:42] | Grandpa Rick! | Rick外公 | 
| [02:43] | Hey, I’m not judging. Just like shoot straight. | 我又没批评他 只是有话直说 | 
| [02:45] | I’m a man of science. | 我毕竟是搞科学的 | 
| [02:46] | Ah, then perhaps you could make use of this. | 噢 那你或许用得上这个 | 
| [02:48] | This microscope reveals things beyond comprehension. | 这个显微镜能揭秘不可思议之物 | 
| [03:01] | Grandpa, go home and drink. | 外公 回家喝你的酒 | 
| [03:05] | Why don’t we do a model of the solar system? | 我们做个太阳系模型怎么样 | 
| [03:07] | That’s what my dad did with me when I was your age. | 我像你这么的时候 我老爹就和我做这个 | 
| [03:09] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好啊 | 
| [03:10] | You know, Rick’s in his lab, | 虽然Rick成天待在他的实验室 | 
| [03:12] | making cyborgs and wormholes and all that weird stuff, | 搞些电子人啊 虫洞啊 那些奇怪的东西 | 
| [03:15] | but this is real science. | 但这才是真正的科学 | 
| [03:17] | A man and his boy, making planets. | 爸爸和儿子 一起造行星 | 
| [03:20] | Hey, how about we use a Ping-Pong ball for Pluto? | 嘿 用乒乓球做冥王星怎么样 | 
| [03:23] | And then Jupiter… | 然后木星 | 
| [03:23] | Uh, actually, I don’t think Pluto is a Planet. | 其实 冥王星好像不是行星 | 
| [03:28] | Of course Pluto is a planet, son. | 儿子 冥王星当然是行星 | 
| [03:30] | I learned that in the third grade. | 我三年级就知道了 | 
| [03:31] | Well, yeah, but you know they changed it. | 啊 对 但是后来有人改了 | 
| [03:33] | Morty, nobody changed the planets. | Morty 行星这种事怎么会改呢 | 
| [03:35] | I just Googled it. | 我刚在谷歌上查了 | 
| [03:36] | Pluto is not a planet. | 冥王星不是行星 | 
| [03:37] | They changed it in 2006. | 2006年就改了 | 
| [03:40] | Yeah, I heard about that, Morty. | 对 这个我听说了 | 
| [03:43] | And I disagree. | 但是我不同意 | 
| [03:44] | You disagree? | 你不同意 | 
| [03:45] | That’s right. | 不同意 | 
| [03:46] | It’s possible to disagree in science, Morty. | 科学中产生分歧很正常 Morty | 
| [03:48] | Pluto was a planet. | 冥王星以前是行星 | 
| [03:49] | Some committee of fancy assholes disagree. | 后来被一些自以为是的狗屁委员会否定了 | 
| [03:51] | I disagree back. Give me a Ping-Pong ball. | 我否定回去 把乒乓球给我 | 
| [03:53] | Um, okay. | 好 | 
| [03:55] | I-I just have to… | 我 我要去 | 
| [03:55] | Go find Rick and go over my head about Pluto? | 去找Rick 然后背着我说冥王星的事吗 | 
| [03:57] | No. Geez, I just got to go the bathroom. Damn. | 不是 我只是要去厕所 神经 | 
| [04:01] | Oh. Okay, good. | 哦 很好 | 
| [04:03] | This is gonna be fun. | 这一定会很好玩的 | 
| [04:06] | Hey, Morty, let me let me let me | Morty 让我 让我 | 
| [04:08] | ask you a question real quick. | 问你个问题 | 
| [04:10] | Does Evil exist, and if so, | 这世上有邪力吗 如果有 | 
| [04:12] | can one detect and measure it? | 有办法检测和测量吗 | 
| [04:13] | Um… | 呃 | 
| [04:14] | Rhetorical question, Morty. | 这是个设问句 Morty | 
| [04:15] | The answer’s “yes, you just have to be a genius.” | 答案是”有并且可以 只要你是天才” | 
| [04:18] | Cute. | 真赞 | 
| [04:19] | Your sister’s boss give me a microscope | 你姐的老板给了我这个显微镜 | 
| [04:21] | that would have made me retarded. | 这东西会使让我变成弱智 | 
| [04:22] | Ooh. Oh, boy, Rick. | 噢 噢 天啊 Rick | 
| [04:23] | I’m don’t think you’re allowed to say that word, you know? | 我觉得你不该用这个词 | 
| [04:25] | Morty, I’m not disparaging the differently abled. | Morty 我没有对残障人士不敬的意思 | 
| [04:27] | I’m stating the fact that if I had used this microscope, | 我是在陈述事实 如果我用了这显微镜 | 
| [04:30] | it would have made me mentally retarded. | 这东西就会使我的智商降低 | 
| [04:32] | Okay, yeah, but I don’t think it’s about logic, Rick. | Rick 我说的不是逻辑问题 | 
| [04:34] | I think the word has just become a symbolic issue for powerful groups | 我觉得这个词已经变成了某些自己以为是的政治集团 | 
| [04:34] | That’s retarded(真逊 真差劲) 常因为暗含对残障人士的不尊重而被认为是”政治不正确”的话 retard一词本指先天残障 后引申出”糟糕 愚蠢”之意 | |
| [04:37] | that feel like they’re doing the right thing. | 拿来说事儿的东西了 | 
| [04:38] | That’s retarded. | 真扯淡 | 
| [04:40] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 | 
| [04:41] | Apparently, nothing. | 显然 啥都没说 | 
| [04:42] | You asked him if Pluto is planet, didn’t you? | 你问他冥王星是不是行星了对吧 | 
| [04:44] | – No! – It’s not. | – 没有 – 不是 | 
| [04:45] | Shut up, Rick. | 闭嘴 Rick | 
| [04:46] | Whoa. | 哇啊 | 
| [04:46] | I don’t care what anyone says. | 我不管别人说什么 | 
| [04:48] | If it can be a planet, it can be a planet again. | 如果它以前可以是行星 那现在也可以 | 
| [04:51] | Planet, planet, planet, planet. | 行星 行星 行星 行星 | 
| [04:54] | Stay scientific, Jerry. | 科学一点吧 Jerry | 
| [04:59] | This aftershave made women want me, | 这瓶须后水的确让女人为我倾倒 | 
| [05:00] | but it also made me impotent! | 但它也让我阳痿了 | 
| [05:02] | A price for everything, Mr. Goldenfold. | 做任何事都要付出代价的 Goldenfold先生 | 
| [05:05] | A price for everything. | 任何事情都有代价 | 
| [05:08] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 | 
| [05:11] | How could I not see this coming?! | 我怎么会没想到 | 
| [05:15] | My lust! My greed! | 我的欲望 我的贪婪 | 
| [05:20] | I deserved this! | 都是我活该 | 
| [05:23] | This serum should counteract the negative effects. | 这种血清可以中和副作用 | 
| [05:25] | Holy cats! | 天哪 | 
| [05:27] | Ladies, let’s get out of here. | 姑娘们 我们走吧 | 
| [05:28] | I haven’t learned a thing! | 我什么教训都没接受 | 
| [05:31] | Here. You can have this back. | 你可以拿回去了 | 
| [05:33] | You didn’t use it? | 你没有用吗 | 
| [05:35] | Sure I did, to develop this. | 我当然用了 用来开发了这个 | 
| [05:36] | It detects and catalogs all your “twilight zone,” Ray Bradbury, | 它能探测并分类你这些”阴阳魔界” “Ray Bradbury” | 
| [05:36] | Twilgiht Zone 1959年电视剧 并在1983年拍摄电影 Ray Bradbury 美国奇幻恐怖小说作家 Friday the 13th: The Series 电视剧 其中主角姐弟俩继承了一家有各种被诅咒物品的古董店 | |
| [05:40] | “friday the 13th:the series” voodoo crap magic. | “十三号星期五” 巫毒破烂玩意儿 | 
| [05:42] | I thought you might want it. | 我觉得你说不定会想要 | 
| [05:43] | so you didn’t accidentally sell anybody, say… | 免得你不小心卖给谁 比如 | 
| [05:45] | A typewriter that generates best-selling murder mysteries | 能创作出最畅销谋杀案 | 
| [05:49] | and then makes the murders happen in real life? Ooh. | 并让它们真实发生的打字机 | 
| [05:52] | Be quiet. | 安静点 | 
| [05:53] | Don’t you want to make sure people know what they’re getting? | 你不想确保顾客都知道他们买了什么吗 | 
| [05:55] | You’re not intentionally selling… | 你不会是故意的吧 卖这种 | 
| [05:57] | Beauty cream that makes ugly ladies pretty but also makes them blind? | 能让丑女人变美但会让她们失明的美容霜 | 
| [06:01] | I find this all quite preposterous. | 真是荒谬之极 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, I say, good Sir. Oh, harrumph. Oh, oh. | 哦 我说 好先生 哦 哼哼 哦 哦 | 
| [06:09] | That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [06:10] | You know it’s gonna be wearing you in three hours? | 你知道三小时后就变成它穿着你了吗 | 
| [06:14] | Do I need to call the police? | 你是想让我报警吗 | 
| [06:15] | Here, you can use my phone. | 拿去 你可以用我的电话 | 
| [06:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [06:17] | It won’t make you deaf because I’m not a hack. | 它不会让你失聪的 我又不是黑心商 | 
| [06:20] | Hey, no! | 嘿 别这样 | 
| [06:22] | – You think you’re [Bleep] so great, you stupid piece of [Bleep] shit. – Stop it! | – 你以为自己多[哔]棒 你[哔]蠢蛋 – 住手 | 
| [06:26] | – Stop! Hey! Hey! – [Bleep] you, man. | – 住手 嘿 嘿 – 你丫[哔] | 
| [06:28] | Stop it right now! | 立刻住手 | 
| [06:29] | Grandpa Rick, I like working here. | Rick爷爷 我喜欢在这工作 | 
| [06:31] | You work for the devil. | 你是在为魔鬼工作 | 
| [06:33] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [06:33] | So what? | 你说怎么样 | 
| [06:34] | Yes, so what if he’s the devil, Rick? | 是 就算他是魔鬼又怎样 Rick | 
| [06:37] | At least the devil has a job. | 至少魔鬼有份工作 | 
| [06:38] | At least he’s active in the community. | 至少他在社区很活跃 | 
| [06:41] | What do you do? | 你干什么了 | 
| [06:42] | You eat our food and make gadgets. | 你吃我们的 然后做些小玩意 | 
| [06:44] | Buh-bye. | 走好不送 | 
| [06:47] | Wh…oops. | 哎哟 | 
| [06:50] | I’m sorry, Mr. Needful. | 真抱歉 所需先生 | 
| [06:51] | I’ll clean that up. | 我会清理干净的 | 
| [06:52] | I don’t know what I can do about the ghost lady that came out of it, but… | 我不知道怎么处理从里面跑出来的女鬼 但是 | 
| [06:55] | It’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [06:55] | Summer, you know, your grandfather’s right. | Summer 你爷爷说的没错 | 
| [06:57] | This store curses people. | 这家商店诅咒人们 | 
| [06:59] | That’s my business. | 这就是我的生意 | 
| [07:00] | Well, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [07:01] | Fast-food gives people diabetes, | 快餐让人们患上糖尿病 | 
| [07:03] | and clothing stores have sweatshops. | 服装店都有血汗工厂 | 
| [07:04] | Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn’t evil? | 雇佣青少年的公司有哪家不邪恶的吗 | 
| [07:07] | This is my first job. | 这是我的第一份工作 | 
| [07:08] | You’ve been nice to me, Mr. Needful. | 你对我很好 所需先生 | 
| [07:11] | You respect me. | 你尊重我 | 
| [07:12] | Please, call me “the devil”. | 拜托了 叫我”魔鬼” | 
| [07:15] | – I’d rather not, actually. – Yes, perhaps not during business hours. | – 还是算了吧 – 说得对 上班时间还是算了 | 
| [07:18] | I told you, I want to file a declaration that Pluto is a planet. | 我说了 我要填写冥王星是行星的声明 | 
| [07:22] | Well, then my son’s going to fail his science class, | 那我儿子的科学课就要挂科了 | 
| [07:24] | and when that happens, | 如果那样的话 | 
| [07:26] | I’m suing you first. | 我第一个起诉的就是你们 | 
| [07:28] | I think I know what the “A” in NASA stands for. | 我算明白NASA里的”A”是什么意思了 | 
| [07:30] | Dad, what’s your endgame? | 爸爸 你这游戏最后打算怎么办 | 
| [07:32] | Ain’t no game, sucka. | 这不是游戏 傻瓜 | 
| [07:33] | Why don’t we just make the solar system with eight planets? | 我就做一个八颗行星的太阳系不好吗 | 
| [07:35] | It’s even easier. | 不是还简单些吗 | 
| [07:36] | Sure, sure, and why don’t we just burn Galileo at the stake | 当然 那我们为什么不直接把伽利略烧死在刑柱上 | 
| [07:39] | for saying the sun is round? | 因为他说太阳是圆的 | 
| [07:41] | Science isn’t always easy, Morty. | 科学并不总是那么简单的 Morty | 
| [07:44] | Whoa! Whoa! What the hell?! | 哇 哇 搞什么鬼 | 
| [08:00] | I’m King Flippy Nips, ruler of Pluto. | 我是小疯疯国王 冥王星的统治者 | 
| [08:04] | We discovered you quite by accident during routine surveillance of your world. | 我们在例行监视你们星球的时候偶然发现了你 | 
| [08:09] | You really gave it to those guys at NASA. | 你真是给了航空航天局的人点颜色啊 | 
| [08:12] | I was…you know, sometimes science is about conviction. | 我只是 你懂的 有时候科学有关信念 | 
| [08:16] | I’d like to introduce you to a few people that very much agree with you. | 我要向你们介绍一些非常赞同你们的人 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, I… | 哦 我 | 
| [08:22] | Plutonians. | 冥王星的子民们 | 
| [08:24] | Jerry Smith is a scientist from earth, | Jerry Smith是地球来的科学家 | 
| [08:27] | where he’s creating a model of our solar system. | 他正在创造一个太阳系的模型 | 
| [08:30] | Jerry, tell Pluto about your decision. | Jerry 向冥王星宣布你的决定 | 
| [08:34] | Um…Pluto’s a planet. | 呃 冥王星是个行星 | 
| [08:38] | Pluto’s a [beep] planet, bitch! | 冥王星是个[哔]行星 贱人 | 
| [08:42] | Oh, man. | 天哪 | 
| [08:43] | This is definitely gonna go to his head. | 他的脑子绝对会被冲昏 | 
| [08:46] | If it’s athletic prowess you desire, Principle Vagina, | 如果你渴求的是矫健的身手 阴道校长 | 
| [08:50] | – I might… – I’ll take it. | – 我可以 – 我收下了 | 
| [08:51] | B-but I haven’t even… | 但是我还没 | 
| [08:52] | Thank you very very much. | 万分感谢 | 
| [08:53] | Great store. Great Place. Bye. | 好商店 好地方 再见 | 
| [08:56] | Huh. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:58] | I must say, Summer, I thought your grandfather’s outburst. | 说实话 summer 我本以为你外公闹了一通以后 | 
| [09:00] | would have disrupted business, | 会影响我的生意 | 
| [09:02] | But this is the best weekend I’ve had since Salem. | 但这真是塞勒姆女巫审判以来我过得最好的周末了 | 
| [09:05] | Nice. “Wholesome Delight” for lunch? | 真棒 那中午吃”美满康”怎么样 | 
| [09:07] | Is that the vegan place? | 是那家素食店吗 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, I love their soup. | 没错 我爱死他家的汤了 | 
| [09:09] | I’m kind of soup-ed out. | 我有点不宜喝汤来着 | 
| [09:11] | Mrs. Tate, is it? What do you desire? | Tate太太吗 你想要什么 | 
| [09:14] | Whoa, whoa, slow down, honey. | 哇哦 哇 悠着点 亲爱的 | 
| [09:16] | Oh, is there a limit? | 还有什么限制吗 | 
| [09:17] | Everything is free, right? | 都是免费的 对吧 | 
| [09:19] | Let’s just say you don’t pay… with money. | 这么说吧 你付的确实不是钱 | 
| [09:23] | That was perfect. | 说得真好 | 
| [09:24] | You pay with the curses, right? | 你会以被诅咒为代价 对吧 | 
| [09:26] | Um… I, well… but, Mrs. Tate why do you want cursed items? | 呃 但 Tate太太你为何想要被诅咒的东西 | 
| [09:31] | Well, I’m going to get the curses removed at “Curse Purge Plus.” | 我会去”诅咒净”移除诅咒的 | 
| [09:34] | You know, the guy on TV? | 就那个在电视上的家伙 | 
| [09:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:38] | Have you acquired creepy specific old stuff | 你有从一家神秘的古董店或是 | 
| [09:40] | from a mysterious antique or thrift store | 二手店收到些稀奇古怪的玩意吗 | 
| [09:42] | that gives you powers but [Bleep] you in unforeseeable ways? | 这些东西可以给你神力但却以出乎预料的方式狠[哔]了你 | 
| [09:45] | Bring it to “Curse Purge Plus.” | 把东西带来”诅咒净” | 
| [09:47] | I use science to un-curse the items for cash, | 我靠科学收钱解咒 | 
| [09:50] | and you get to keep the powers. | 然后你可以继续保有神力 | 
| [09:52] | This guys got mysterious sneaker to make him run faster, but guess what? | 这家伙得了双可让他跑得飞快的神奇运动鞋 | 
| [09:56] | He would have to run until he died,making them worthless. | 但他必须以跑至生命的尽头为代价 这就一文不值了 | 
| [09:59] | I remove the curse, making them worth, like, | 我解了咒 让这鞋值 | 
| [10:01] | I don’t know, 8 million dollars? | 说不好 800万美元 | 
| [10:02] | See you at the olympics. | 奥林匹克见 | 
| [10:04] | This eerily intelligent doll was theratening to murder its family. | 这个有诡异智力的玩偶会威胁要杀死带走它的那家人 | 
| [10:07] | Now, it does their taxes. | 现在 它可以为他们处理税务 | 
| [10:08] | Everything’s deductible. | 一切皆可减免 | 
| [10:10] | Don’t pay for the cool stuff with your soul, | 再不需要出卖灵魂来换取好东西 | 
| [10:12] | pay for it with money. | 付钱就成 | 
| [10:13] | You konw, like how every other store in the world works. | 就像这世界里其他的商店一样 | 
| [10:16] | We’re located at first and main in old town. | 本店坐落在老城第一主干道 | 
| [10:18] | Come on, come on down. | 赶紧行动 机不可失 | 
| [10:19] | “First and…” | 第一主… | 
| [10:24] | Where you can get evil items for free! | 免费的邪物也在这个地方 | 
| [10:27] | Diabolic son of a motherf… | 这个该死的… | 
| [10:30] | We’re back on “Good moring, Pluto.” | 欢迎回到”早安 冥王星” | 
| [10:33] | And a very good morning it is for our guest, earth scientist Jerry smith, | 让我们欢迎今早的来宾 地球科学家Jerry smith | 
| [10:37] | who’s making headlines with his bold announcement, that is, | 他的大胆宣言已经登上头条 那就是 | 
| [10:41] | What? Jerry? | 是什么 Jerry | 
| [10:42] | Pluto is a planet. | 冥王星是一颗行星 | 
| [10:44] | – Well, how about that. – I love it. | – 快听听 – 说得好 | 
| [10:47] | Morty Smith, I’m Scroopy noopers. | Morty Smith 我叫关德宽 | 
| [10:49] | I’m a scientist. | 我是一名科学家 | 
| [10:50] | Can I show you something? | 我能带你去看样东西吗 | 
| [10:52] | Uh, I better not. | 还是免了吧 | 
| [10:53] | Right now. | 立马来 | 
| [10:57] | The center of Pluto, Mr.Smith, | 这是冥王星的地下中心 Smith先生 | 
| [10:59] | is made of a substance called “Plutonium”. | 它是由钚(以冥王星命名)构成的 | 
| [11:01] | Mines like these suck plutonium up to the cities, | 这些矿井开采钚并传输到整个城市 | 
| [11:05] | where corporations use it to power everything, | 大公司将其用作能量供给 | 
| [11:08] | from diamond cars to golden showers. | 从钻石汽车到黄金浴室 | 
| [11:10] | And the more we remove, the more pluto shrinks. | 不断地开采导致冥王星不断地萎缩 | 
| [11:15] | There it goes again. Just shrank a little. | 就像这样 又缩小了一点 | 
| [11:17] | But a few years ago, your scientists noticed pluto had gotten so small, | 但是几年前 你们的科学家注意到了冥王星的不断变小 | 
| [11:22] | they couldn’t even call it a planet anymore. | 已经不能再称为一颗行星了 | 
| [11:24] | Should’ve been our wake-up call. | 那本该是敲醒我们的警钟 | 
| [11:26] | But the rich plutonians won’t wake up, | 但那些冥王星的富人们却不愿清醒 | 
| [11:28] | and they love your dad telling everyone pluto’s a planet, | 他们十分喜欢你爸爸告诉所有人冥王星还是颗行星 | 
| [11:31] | because that means they can keep mining | 因为这就意味着他们还能继续开采 | 
| [11:33] | until pluto goes from planet to asteroid, to meteor, and finally… | 直到冥王星从行星变为小行星 然后是流星 最终变为… | 
| [11:41] | A party? | 派对吗 | 
| [11:41] | Is everyone in your family an idiot? | 你们家的人都是傻子吗 | 
| [11:43] | Well, for sure me and my dad are. | 反正我和我爸是 | 
| [11:45] | Well, all you have to do is get him to admit that, | 好吧 你要做的就是让他承认这个说法 | 
| [11:48] | and you could save four billion lives. | 那样你就能够拯救40亿人的生命 | 
| [11:51] | Yeah, you know, the thing is my dad’s really insecure. | 好吧 但问题是 我爸很没有安全感 | 
| [11:58] | Hmm, funny. | 有意思 | 
| [11:59] | Mr.Needful, out of everything in the store, | 所需先生 店里这么多东西 | 
| [12:02] | you’ll never guess what we couldn’t get rid of. | 你绝对猜不到没被卖掉的居然是这件 | 
| [12:06] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [12:11] | I wish this desk was lighter. | 我希望这个桌子能变轻点 | 
| [12:16] | I wish this knot was looser. | 我希望这个扣结能变松点 | 
| [12:20] | Come on. | 赶紧的 | 
| [12:22] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [12:25] | Wait, what am I doing? | 我在做什么傻事呢 | 
| [12:27] | I wish I knew CPR. | 我希望我会做心肺复苏 | 
| [12:29] | 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3, 1 2 3… | |
| [12:31] | Oh, jesus. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [12:33] | What a waste of a monkey paw. | 猴抓这么用可真是浪费 | 
| [12:34] | Mr Needful, how could you even think of doing something so horrible. | 所需先生 你怎么能做这么可怕的事呢 | 
| [12:38] | I’m the devil. | 我是魔鬼啊 | 
| [12:39] | What should I do when I fail, get myself an ice cream. | 我失败了还能怎么办 吃个冰淇林吗 | 
| [12:42] | You haven’t failed. | 你还没有失败 | 
| [12:43] | People like Rick are making me obsolete. | 像Rick这种人让我一无是处 | 
| [12:45] | I mean, seriously. | 说实话 | 
| [12:47] | I may be “the devil”, but your grandpa is the devil. | 我也许是个魔鬼 但你外公他才是真正的魔鬼 | 
| [12:50] | I just want to go to the hell, | 我只想回地狱 | 
| [12:51] | where everyone thinks I’m smart and funny. | 那里所有人都觉得我聪明又有趣 | 
| [12:53] | No! It’s not fair. | 不 这不公平 | 
| [12:55] | Everyone in this town got something they wanted from you, even Rick. | 这个镇上所有的人都从你这儿得到了想要的东西 包括Rick | 
| [12:58] | I was your only friend, and I get nothing? | 我是你唯一的朋友 我什么都得不到吗 | 
| [13:02] | Ok, I’ll give you one thing. | 好吧 我会给你一样东西 | 
| [13:04] | Name it. | 说吧 | 
| [13:04] | I want to help you. | 我想要帮助你 | 
| [13:07] | Clever twist. | 这招漂亮 | 
| [13:08] | I learned from the best, you old fart. | 我可是师从高人 你个老混蛋 | 
| [13:10] | Now, let’s get you hydrated. | 现在我们给你补水去 | 
| [13:12] | Looks like we’ve got…haunted boxing gloves | 这看起来是个 被诅咒的拳击手套 | 
| [13:15] | that will make you the heavyweight champion in 1936, | 能让你获得1936年的重量级拳击冠军 | 
| [13:19] | and then you’ll be trapped there, winning the same fight for eternity. | 之后你就会困在那里 不断赢同一场比赛直到永远 | 
| [13:21] | I can take out the “eternity” and the padding, | 我可以弄掉”永远”的诅咒和没用的部分 | 
| [13:24] | and then you’ll have some time-traveling mittens. | 你就有一个可以穿越时空的连指手套了 | 
| [13:26] | Oh, look, it’s Rosemary’s baby. | 这不是”魔鬼圣婴”吗 | 
| [13:28] | How’s business? | 生意怎么样 | 
| [13:29] | Here’s the last of our inventory. | 这是我们最后的库存 | 
| [13:31] | We’re going to file chapter11 and do some restructuring. | 我们准备申请破产 然后重组 | 
| [13:34] | Sounds like code for “you win, Rick”. | 这意思不就是”你赢了 Rick” | 
| [13:36] | That was important to you, wasn’t it. | 这就对你这么重要吗 | 
| [13:38] | Nope, It was important to your dumb devil friend. | 不 这对你那蠢恶魔朋友非常重要 | 
| [13:40] | To me, this was all just a bit, | 对我来说 这不过是像 | 
| [13:42] | like when bugs bunny [bleep] with the opera singer for 20 minutes. | 兔八哥恶整歌剧家20分钟而已 | 
| [13:44] | He tried to kill himself. | 他差点自杀 | 
| [13:46] | Seriously? Holy crap. Holy crap. | 真的 哎哟我的老天爷啊 | 
| [13:50] | But, you know what,grandpa Rick? | 但你知道吗 Rick外公 | 
| [13:51] | He’s strong, and he’s vever going to give up. | 他很坚强 他决不放弃 | 
| [13:54] | Uh-huh, yeah, I don’t care. | 好吧 我可不在乎 | 
| [13:55] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:56] | Everyone knows you don’t care. | 所有人都知道你不在乎 | 
| [13:58] | So? | 怎样 | 
| [13:59] | So have fun not caring. | 那祝你不在乎的愉快 | 
| [14:00] | I always do. | 我一直愉快 | 
| [14:01] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [14:02] | Yeah, It is good. | 没错 好得很 | 
| [14:03] | It’s the best. | 再好不过 | 
| [14:04] | I’m sure it is. Bye. | 可不是么 拜 | 
| [14:06] | Later. | 回见 | 
| [14:08] | I’m here to pick up my undead cat and child. | 我来取我的亡灵猫和小孩 | 
| [14:10] | Yeah, uh…give me a sec. | 好的 稍等 | 
| [14:12] | These are the forms for the employee health plan. | 这是员工们的健康计划的表单 | 
| [14:15] | All right,Put them on my…eh | 好吧 把它们放在我的…呃 | 
| [14:20] | I just get board. Everybody out. | 我玩腻了 都走吧 | 
| [14:23] | All right, just one more rally | 好了 这次集会结束后 | 
| [14:25] | then I promise we’ll get back to your science project. | 咱们就回去做你的科学作业 | 
| [14:27] | Dad, pluto isn’t a planet. It’s shrinking because of corporations. | 爸 冥王星不是一颗行星 大公司在让它不断缩小 | 
| [14:30] | Yeah, that’s what that anti-planet nut job scroopy noppers was screaming | 好吧 这不是那个反行星的极端疯子关德宽 | 
| [14:34] | about outside the ministry of money’s fundraiser. | 在筹资部外面嚷嚷的吗 | 
| [14:36] | Are you telling me four billion plutonians are wrong? | 你是想说四十亿冥王星人都错了 | 
| [14:39] | You said science wasn’t easy. | 你说过科学并不简单 | 
| [14:41] | I said science isn’t always easy. | 我说的是科学并不总是简单的 | 
| [14:43] | Obviously, that means sometimes it is easy. | 很显然 这意味着有时候会很简单 | 
| [14:46] | Let’s not debase ourselves with word games, son. | 我们别纠结这个文字游戏了 儿子 | 
| [14:48] | Dad, their whole planet is dying. | 爸 整个行星危在旦夕 | 
| [14:49] | Ha, you called it a planet. | 哈 你刚叫它行星 | 
| [14:51] | Checkmate. | 将军 | 
| [14:53] | What’s up, pluto? | 你们好啊 冥王星众们 | 
| [14:59] | Mr.Smith, please tell my friend here what you just told me. Go on. | Smith先生 麻烦把你刚才和我说的和我朋友在说一遍 来吧 | 
| [15:03] | My very eager mother just served us nine pickles, and the “pickles” is pluto. | 我那热情的母亲刚刚给我上了九根腌瓜 其中一根就是冥王星 | 
| [15:08] | My god, the man’s a genius. | 天哪 他可真是个天才 | 
| [15:11] | Um, excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [15:13] | Morty, what? | Morty 怎么了 | 
| [15:14] | 爸 你怎么看最近发表在《冥王星科普》上的报告 | |
| [15:18] | “linking pluto-quakes, sinkholes, and surface shrinking to deep-core plutonium drilling?” | “地心钚元素开采是造成星球地震 地表陷落及萎缩的罪魁祸首” | 
| [15:28] | Well, son, what did you think when you were 5 and you pooped your pants, | 儿子 那你怎么看你5岁时拉在自己的裤子上后 | 
| [15:32] | and you threw your poopy undies out your bedroom window, | 把沾上粑粑的小裤裤扔出的卧室窗外 | 
| [15:34] | because you thought it was like throwing something in the garbage? | 因为你认为这就跟扔垃圾一样 | 
| [15:38] | I mean, I’m trimming the hedges and these things are just hanging there. | 我修剪树篱时就看见它挂在上面 | 
| [15:41] | Was I supposed to think the poop bunny left them? | 难道要让我以为这是屎兔兔干的 | 
| [15:44] | Good one, Dad. | 说得真好 爸 | 
| [15:47] | Hey, Morty, you want to go on a…oh. | 嘿 Morty 你想去…噢 | 
| [15:49] | Hey, Beth. | 嘿 Beth | 
| [15:50] | Hello? | 在么 | 
| [15:51] | Hey, Jerry, you in here being stupid? | 嘿 Jerry 你还在这犯傻吗 | 
| [16:00] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [16:01] | Hey, you know, I was thinking, you know I might watch a movie. | 嘿 我在想要不要看部电影 | 
| [16:04] | I’m not a programmed for friendship. | 我的程序设定不支持友谊 | 
| [16:06] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 | 
| [16:11] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 嘿 | 
| [16:12] | W-w-what’s going on? | 你怎么了 | 
| [16:14] | Listen, can you help me do the stupid science fair project? | 你能帮我做那个破科学作业吗 | 
| [16:17] | Whatever. | 随便吧 | 
| [16:19] | Jerry, you must be so excited. | Jerry 你现在一定非常兴奋吧 | 
| [16:23] | The Pluo-Bel Prize is the highest honor a scientist can receive. | 冥贝尔奖可是科学家能获得的最高荣誉啊 | 
| [16:27] | I’m flattered and humbled. | 真是荣幸又不太好意思呢 | 
| [16:29] | I like that.Use that in your sppech. | 这句不错 发表感言的时候记得用上 | 
| [16:32] | Also, talk about Pluto being a planet. People like that. | 还有 提一下冥王星是行星这事 人们可喜欢了 | 
| [16:36] | Your Highness, we’ve captured Scroopy Noopers. | 殿下 我们逮到关德宽了 | 
| [16:38] | You animals! Animals! | 你们这群畜生 禽兽 | 
| [16:39] | Ooh! Look who’s little journey’s come to an end. | 看看是谁的小旅程走到尽头了 | 
| [16:44] | Take him to Plutonamo Bay. | 把他带去冥塔那摩湾 | 
| [16:46] | You can’t kill the truth, father. | 你是不能扼杀事实的 父亲 | 
| [16:49] | – What? – I can see you’re confused. | – 什么 – 我能理解你的困惑 | 
| [16:51] | Pluotonamo Bay is a military prison, a sort of play on words. | 冥塔那摩湾是个军事监狱 玩个文字游戏 | 
| [16:55] | Did he call you “father”? | 他刚刚叫你”爸爸”吗 | 
| [16:56] | Scroopy Noopers, the anti-planet nut job, is your son? | 关德宽 那个反行星狂热份子是你儿子 | 
| [17:01] | The young eat the old if you let them, Jerry. | 只要给他们机会 后浪推死前浪 Jerry | 
| [17:03] | Pluto is a cold, cold celestial dwarf. | 冥王星是个冷冰冰的矮行星啊 | 
| [17:06] | It’s a what? | 是个什么? | 
| [17:07] | Huh? Oh, planet. | 啊 哦 行星啦 | 
| [17:09] | “Pluto is a cold, cold planet.” That’s what I meant. | “冥王星是个冷冰冰的行星” 我是这个意思 | 
| [17:14] | Knock them dead out there, you. | 快去让他们欢呼尖叫吧 | 
| [17:19] | Pluto is… | 冥王星 | 
| [17:33] | not a planet. | 不是一颗行星 | 
| [17:36] | It’s not a plant. | 它不是一颗行星 | 
| [17:38] | Hey! It’s not a planet. | 喂 真的不是行星啊 | 
| [17:40] | I’m an idiot, and I love my son. | 我只是个爱儿子的傻瓜而已 | 
| [17:44] | It was a long six hours, | 经历了漫长的6个小时 | 
| [17:46] | but we’ve overhauled “Needful Things” into the globally-compliant web | 我们重新整合了”所需之物” 变成了全球协作网络 | 
| [17:50] | 4.0 “E-nomenon,” N33dful.com | 4.0 E奇迹 N33dful.com | 
| [17:53] | Spelled with threes instead of “E’s” | 网名用”3″取代了”E”哦 | 
| [17:58] | Ok, that’s it. We just got bought by Google. | 太好了 我们刚刚被谷歌买下了 | 
| [18:04] | I’m so proud of you, Lucius. | 我好为你骄傲哦 Lucius | 
| [18:05] | So, how much did we make? | 我们总共赚了多少 | 
| [18:09] | “We?” This is my business. | “我们?” 这可是我的生意 | 
| [18:11] | Security. | 保安 | 
| [18:13] | You’re zuckerberging me? | 你这是翻脸不认人吗 | 
| [18:13] | I was zuckerberging people before Zuckerberg’s balls dropped. | 扎克伯格曾将facebook共同创始人排挤出公司 原意 扎克伯格毛还没长齐我就在干这种翻脸不认人的事了 | 
| [18:14] | I was zuckerberging people before Zuckerberg’s balls dropped. | 我翻脸的速度可是比翻书还快啊 | 
| [18:17] | I’m the devil, bitch! What, what. | 我可是魔鬼啊 婊子 | 
| [18:24] | Hey! | 我靠 | 
| [18:29] | Morty Hey, Morty. | |
| [18:30] | Oh, hey dad. What are you doing back from Pluto so quick? | 爸 你怎么这么快就从冥王星回来了 | 
| [18:35] | Some people just can’t handle the truth. | 总是有些人接受不了事实 | 
| [18:37] | Especially dummies like me. | 特别是像我一样的傻子 | 
| [18:39] | Morty, I’m not as smart as your Grandpa Rick, | Morty 我知道我没有外公Rick这么聪明 | 
| [18:41] | but I promise never to make that your problem again. | 但我保证再也不会因为这个给你添麻烦了 | 
| [18:45] | Hey, dad. Nobody is smarter than Rick. | 爸 没有人比Rick还聪明 | 
| [18:48] | But nobody else is my dad. You’re a genius at that. | 但是也没人能取代你是我爸的事实啊 在这点上你比谁都在行 | 
| [18:51] | Wow… | 哇 | 
| [18:54] | That’s…humbling and flattering, son. Thank you | 这真是荣幸又不太好意思呢 儿子 谢谢你 | 
| [18:59] | What say we finish ourselves an eight-planet solar system? | 我们一起把那8大行星太阳系模型做完吧 | 
| [19:01] | Um… I’m just gonna take this in and get an “A.” | 我还是把这个交上去拿个”A”就好了啦 | 
| [19:05] | – Butter – But… | – 黄油 – 但是… | 
| [19:06] | You’re a genius at being my dad, dad. | 作为一个爸爸 你比谁都在行 | 
| [19:08] | Quit while you’re a head. | 所以不要再计较了 | 
| [19:09] | And also, knock next time, you know. | 还有 下次进来时记得敲门 | 
| [19:11] | I mean, I’m sitting in here, I’m 14. | 我是说 我正在房间里 我都14了 | 
| [19:13] | I got a computer in here, you know. | 我面前放着一台电脑 | 
| [19:14] | Oh… I think I understand. | 我想我懂你的意思 | 
| [19:17] | You’re really playing with fire when you burst in here like that, man. | 你这样不敲门就进来 真的是在玩火哦 | 
| [19:19] | I get it, say no more. | 懂了啦 不用再说了 | 
| [19:21] | I mean, one of these days, you know. | 总有一天啊 | 
| [19:22] | You’re gonna end up seeing something… | 你会看见… | 
| [19:24] | I got it! Noted! Good night. | 我知道了 记住了啦 晚安 | 
| [19:30] | How’s your pretend Grandpa doing? | 你的那个代理外公怎样了 | 
| [19:32] | AKA “The Devil.” | 别称 “恶魔” | 
| [19:33] | – He dumped me. – Sorry. | – 他把我甩了 – 那还真是对不起啊 | 
| [19:36] | Did we learn a lesson here I’m not seeing? | 我们是有学到什么我没有领悟的大道理吗 | 
| [19:39] | Not sure. | 不确定 | 
| [19:39] | Maybe in a much bigger way, | 或许往深层次想 | 
| [19:41] | Mr. Needful gave us both what we really wanted. | 所需先生同样满足了我们两个的愿望 | 
| [19:44] | Because I was always jealous of you hanging out with Morty, | 我一直嫉妒你和Morty成天在一起 | 
| [19:47] | and you didn’t realize how much you valued my approval. | 而你也没有意识过 其实你很重视我对你的肯定 | 
| [19:51] | – No, that’s dumb. – Yeah, not satisfying. | – 不 这太蠢了 – 是啊 一点满足感都没有 | 
| [19:53] | I’ll tell you what though, if it’s satisfaction you’re after, | 不过嘛 如果你只是想得到满足感的话 | 
| [19:57] | I think I might have an idea. | 我有个好主意 | 
| [20:03] | Totally, let’s do it. | 行啊 我们就这么办吧 | 
| [20:29] | And that’s how I took my storefront into the forefront of the front. | 就这样 我把我的店面推上了成功的最前线 | 
| [20:33] | Thank you, Seattle. | 谢谢你 西雅图 | 
| [20:37] | Rick Summer Rick? Summer? | |
| [20:41] | – Stupid mother[Bleep]. – Your stupid bitch. | – 傻逼贱人 – 你个贱婊子 | 
| [20:44] | Stupid mother[Bleep]. How do you like that? | 傻逼贱人 这招如何 | 
| [20:47] | How do you like that? | 这招又如何 | 
| [20:51] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:52] | Because sometimes what you really need, is for someone else to pay a horrible price. | 因为有时候你最需要的 只是让别人付出他们应付的代价 | 
| [21:01] | – We did it. – Yeah, Bro. – We totally worth it. | – 我们成功了 – 是啊 兄弟 – 太值了 | 
| [21:04] | – We just pulled it off. – Yeah, Bro. | – 圆满搞定呢 – 是啊 |