时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, dad, guess what tomorrow is. | 爸爸 你猜明天是什么日子 |
[00:04] | Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday. | 马丁·路德·金诞辰 |
[00:06] | – No. Well, it…might be. – It is. | – 不是 好吧 也许是 – 就是 |
[00:08] | Fine. But also, tomorrow is your one-year anniversary back in our lives. | 好吧 但是 明天也是你回归我们生活的一周年纪念日 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna make you flying-saucer-shaped pancakes. | 我要给你做飞碟形煎饼 |
[00:16] | Oh, t-t-there’s no need to do that, Beth. Regular pancakes are fine. | 哦 没这个必要 Beth 正常煎饼就行了 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God! | 哦上帝 |
[00:25] | Oh, what is happening?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:00] | Happy anniversary, dad. | 周年纪念快乐 爸爸 |
[01:02] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我懂了 |
[01:03] | Regular pancakes are already shaped like flying saucers. | 正常煎饼就已经像飞碟了 |
[01:07] | Mmm. I-I should be making you breakfast for putting up with me. | 好吃 其实为了感谢你一直忍受我 我应该给你做早饭的 |
[01:10] | You should be making us a whole restaurant. | 你应该给我们弄一整家餐厅 |
[01:11] | Nonsense. We couldn’t be happier to have you around. | 胡说 有你在身边 我们再开心不过了 |
[01:14] | I just wish I got to see more of you. | 我只希望能多陪陪你(看见更多的你) |
[01:17] | Rick Sanchez of Earth dimension c-137, | 地球空间C-137的Rick Sanchez |
[01:21] | you are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks | 你因对平行空间的其他Rick犯下的罪行 |
[01:23] | by the authority of the Trans-Dimensional Council of Ricks. | 而被跨维度Rick委员会批准逮捕 |
[01:26] | – Hey! What the heck?! – Neutralize the Jerry. | – 嘿 搞什么鬼 – 冻住Jerry |
[01:28] | Wait! No! I’ll… | 等等 别 我可以 |
[01:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:31] | – Dad! – Rick! | – 爸爸 – Rick |
[01:31] | Everybody, relax. | 大家别紧张 |
[01:32] | If I know these a-holes, and I am these a-holes, | 我认识这些混蛋 我就是这些混蛋 |
[01:35] | they just want to haul me to their stupid clubhouse | 他们只想把我拽到他们那傻逼俱乐部 |
[01:38] | and waste my time with a bunch of questions. | 问几个浪费时间的问题 |
[01:39] | Let’s get it over with. | 咱们快把这事儿结了吧 |
[01:40] | – Bring his Morty. – Oh, man. | – 带上他的Morty – 哦天 |
[01:42] | Leave my Morty out of this. | 别把我的Morty卷进来 |
[01:44] | You lost the right to have a say in these things when you refused to j-join the Council. | 你在拒绝加入委员会的时候就已经失去了说这话的权利 |
[01:48] | W-w-w-what about Jerry? | Jerry怎怎怎么办 |
[01:49] | Will you at least unfreeze my daughter’s idiot? | 你们至少把我女儿的白痴解冻了行吗 |
[01:53] | …give you anything! | 给你任何东西 |
[01:54] | I have a rare antique-coin collection! Just don’t hurt me! | 我收藏了很多珍稀古董钱币 拜托别伤害我 |
[01:59] | Okay, maybe not antique, but it was a limited minting. | 好吧 可能不是古董 但也是限量版铸币呢 |
[02:02] | They have little R2-D2s instead of George Washington. | 上面印的小R2-D2取代了乔治华盛顿 |
[02:05] | Our son’s been abducted! | 咱们儿子被拐走了 |
[02:06] | You hate me for buying those coins! | 我买那些硬币你一直很不满 |
[02:11] | Geez, Rick, w-what is this place? | 天哪 Rick 这是什么地方 |
[02:13] | The citadel of Ricks. | Rick们的大本营 |
[02:15] | It’s the secret headquarters for the Council of Ricks. | 这是Rick委员会的秘密总部 |
[02:17] | Council of Ricks? | Rick委员会 |
[02:19] | As you know, Morty, I’ve got a lot of enemies in the universe that consider my genius a threat, | 你知道的 Morty 我在宇宙中树敌无数 他们视我的天才为威胁 |
[02:23] | galactic terrorists, a few sub-galactic dictators, most of the entire intergalactic government. | 包括星系恐怖分子 下星系独裁者 和多数跨星系政府 |
[02:27] | W-w-wherever you find people with heads up their asses, someone wants a piece of your grandpa, | 只有是有蠢驴的地方 就有人看我不爽 |
[02:31] | and a lot of versions of me on different timelines had the same problem, | 而且不同平行宇宙里不同版本的我都是这样 |
[02:34] | so a few thousand versions of me had the ingenious idea of banding together | 所以有几千个我傻逼一样地想凑在一起 |
[02:39] | like a herd of cattle or a school of fish | 像牛群 鱼群 |
[02:41] | or those people who answer questions on Yahoo! answers. | 或者在雅虎知道上回答问题的人一样 |
[02:44] | Hey! What do you know? It’s a cowboy version of me. | 嘿 居然有牛仔版的我 |
[02:46] | Geez, you’re easy to impress. | 你真是没见过世面 |
[02:48] | Yeah, most timelines have a Rick, and most Ricks have a Morty. | 没错 大多数时间线都有个Rick 而大多数Rick都有个Morty |
[02:50] | This place is a real who’s who of who’s you and me. | 这地方就是个你和我的名人录 |
[02:53] | Turn your boring, old Morty into a f… | 快用Morty闪耀胸章把你无聊的旧Morty |
[02:55] | hot fashion statement with some Morty dazzlers. | 变成热辣的时尚宣言吧 |
[02:59] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[03:00] | – Show me the Morty. – Dumb. | – 给我Morty – 傻死了 |
[03:02] | Excuse me, sir, is your Morty insured? | 打扰一下 先生 你为你的Morty投保了吗 |
[03:04] | – You know, every year, hundreds of Mortys are injured… – Back off! | – 要知道 每年都有成百上千的Morty受伤 – 滚 |
[03:07] | Not my cup of tea, this place. | 我不喜欢这地方 |
[03:09] | I say the point of being a Rick is being A Rick. | 我认为作为一个Rick而存在 重点就是作为”一个”Rick |
[03:11] | Save your anti-Rick speech for the Council of Ricks, terror-Rick. | 把你的反Rick言论留给Rick委员会听吧 恐怖Rick分子 |
[03:15] | Hey, save your Rick rules for the sheep-Ricks, Rick-pig. | 嘿 把你的Rick规则留给Rick小绵羊吧 蠢猪Rick |
[03:18] | [Bleep] me, pal. | [哔]我啊 哥们 |
[03:20] | [Bleep] you? No, no, no, no, no, [Bleep] me. | [哔]你 不不不不不 [哔]我啊 |
[03:34] | Bring up the holograms. | 把全息图呈上来 |
[03:37] | 27 Ricks brutally murdered in their own timelines, | 有27个Rick在自己的平行空间里被残忍杀害 |
[03:41] | an unprecedented Rick-icidal epidemic. | 空前猖獗的对Rick的屠杀 |
[03:45] | What say you, Earth Rick c-137? | 你还有什么可说的 地球C-137的Rick |
[03:48] | You think I did this? | 你觉得是我干的 |
[03:49] | Why am I the first Rick you pull in every time a Rick stubs his toe? | 为什么每次有Rick踢到了脚趾总是我先被抓来 |
[03:52] | You have a history of non-cooperation with the Council. | 你有不和委员会合作的前科 |
[03:56] | Yeah, so does the scientist formerly known as Rick. | 没错 那个以前被称作Rick的科学家不也是吗 |
[03:58] | W-w-w-w-w-why isn’t he here in handcuffs? | 为为为什么他没被抓过来铐住 |
[04:00] | Because he’s dead, too! | 因为他也死了 |
[04:04] | Who else would you have us question? You fit the profile. | 你还想让我们审问谁 你最符合凶手的特征 |
[04:07] | Of all the Ricks in the central finite curve, | 在所有中央有限曲线上的Rick中 |
[04:09] | you’re the malcontent, the rogue. | 你是反抗者 离群者 |
[04:12] | I’m the Rick, and so were the rest of you before you formed this stupid alliance. | 我只是Rick 在组成这个愚蠢的联盟以前 你们也是 |
[04:16] | You wanted to be safe from the government, so you became a stupid government. | 你们想免受政府的迫害 于是你们自己变成了愚蠢的政府 |
[04:19] | That makes every Rick here less Rick than me. | 所以我比这里的每一个Rick都更像真正的Rick |
[04:22] | Yeah, murmur it up, D-bags. | 尽情议论吧 混蛋们 |
[04:24] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got pancakes back home with syrup on top of them. | 不好意思 家里还有涂了糖浆的煎饼等着我呢 |
[04:28] | They’re about to hit that critical point of syrup absorption that turns the cakes into a gross paste, | 马上吸收的糖浆就会把煎饼变成恶心的浆糊了 |
[04:32] | and I hate to get all Andy Ronney about it, | 我不想像Andy Rooney一样 |
[04:33] | but I think we all like fluffy disks of cake with syrup on top, | 但我认为我们都喜欢一碟松软的糖浆蛋糕 |
[04:37] | and I think we also like to be accused of crimes when there’s evidence! | 而且我们都希望被指责的时候对方拿出证据 |
[04:41] | So, as they say in Canada, peace oot! | 用加拿大人的话来说 后会有期 |
[04:44] | Evidence! Good idea. Scan his portal gun! | 证据 好主意 扫描他的传送门枪 |
[04:48] | Oh, come on. Don’t look at another man’s portal-gun history. | 哦 拜托 不要看别人的传送门枪历史记录啊 |
[04:51] | We-we all go to weird places. | 谁都去过奇怪的地方 |
[04:53] | Yes, but it appears you alone have been going to | 没错 但似乎只有你一个人去过所有 |
[04:56] | the exact timelines and locations in which the murders occurred. | 谋杀发生的平行世界和其中谋杀发生的地点 |
[05:00] | What?! That’s Rick-diculous! I’m obviously being set up. | 什么 那太不合Rick理了 我显然是被陷害的 |
[05:04] | Earth Rick c-137, the Council of Ricks sentences you to the machine of unspeakable doom, | 地球C-137的Rick 委员会判处你受刑于极苦机械 |
[05:10] | which swaps your conscious and unconscious minds, | 你的意识和无意识将被互换 |
[05:13] | rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you’ve known becomes impossible to grasp. | 使你一切的憧憬都毫无意义 让你所知的一切都无法触及 |
[05:18] | Also, every 10 seconds, it stabs your balls. | 而且 每过十秒它就会扎一次你的蛋蛋 |
[05:21] | I’ve heard enough. | 我不想再听了 |
[05:25] | Run, Morty! | 快跑 Morty |
[05:27] | Unh-unh. Not you. | 不不 没叫你 |
[05:34] | No! | 不 |
[05:39] | Aaaah! | 啊 |
[05:54] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[05:58] | Yeah, I’d like to order one large person with extra people, please. | 你好 我想点一大份人 加量 |
[06:02] | White people. No, no, no, no. Black people. And Hispanic on half. | 白人 不不不不 黑人 再加一半西班牙裔 |
[06:17] | Yes, I’d like to order one large sofa chair with extra chair, please. | 你好 我想点一大份沙发椅 多加点椅量 |
[06:21] | High chair. No, no, no, no. Recliner. And wheelchair on half. | 高脚椅 不不不不 躺椅 和半个轮椅 |
[06:37] | – They could have gone into anyone of these. – Son of a… | – 哪个门都有可能 – 混… |
[06:39] | – Oh, geez. – Oh, man! – We lost ’em. | – 天啊 – 哦天 – 我们跟丢了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I’d like to order one large phone with extra phones, please. | 你好 我想点一大份电话 加量 |
[06:45] | Cellphone. No, no, no, no. Rotary. And pay phone on half. | 手机 不不不不 旋转式电话 和半个公用电话 |
[06:50] | That’ll keep ’em busy for a while. | 这够他们忙一阵的了 |
[06:54] | Those guys were wrong right? | 他们肯定搞错了吧 |
[06:56] | You would not kill yourself… yourselves. | 你不会杀掉你自己的 那些自己 |
[06:59] | Of course not, Morty. | 当然不会 Morty |
[07:01] | How could that profit me? | 这对我有啥好处 |
[07:02] | But someone out there is killing Ricks, | 但是的确有人在杀Rick们 |
[07:04] | and the council ain’t gonna stop thinking it’s me until we clear our names | 在我们洗清罪名之前 委员会不会善罢甘休 |
[07:06] | by finding the real Rick-Killer. | 得找到真正的Rick杀手 |
[07:08] | I’m scared, Rick. | 我害怕 Rick |
[07:09] | Maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons, like that show “Doomsday Preppers.” | 我们是不是该回家准备点武器 就像《末日生存者》那节目一样 |
[07:13] | Not really my style, Morty. | 那不是我的风格 Morty |
[07:14] | Besides, your home is most likely swarming with Ricks by now. | 而且 家里估计已经全是Rick了 |
[07:19] | All right, listen, Jerry. | 听好了 Jerry |
[07:20] | If Rick calls, this device is gonna trace his location. | 如果Rick打电话来 这设备能追踪到他的位置 |
[07:24] | You just got to keep him on the phone for 30 seconds or longer. | 你只需要把时间拖够30秒 |
[07:26] | Who wants lemonade? | 谁想喝柠檬汁 |
[07:28] | Oh, yeah. Mmm! | 噢 太好了 |
[07:30] | Oh! Delicious! | 哦 好喝 |
[07:32] | Beth. You’re a treasure. | Beth 你真贤惠 |
[07:34] | I have a Beth just like you in my reality, except you know what? | 在我的世界里也有一个像你一样的Beth 只不过 |
[07:37] | She’s not as brilliant or attractive. | 她没有你那么美丽动人 |
[07:40] | Aw. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Oh! She did! She did it! | 她做到了 做到了 |
[07:49] | H-hello? | 喂 |
[07:51] | Hey, Jerry, it’s Rick. | 嗨 Jerry 我是Rick |
[07:52] | Rick! Hey. | Rick 嗨 |
[07:54] | What’s, what’s up? | 你好啊 |
[07:55] | So, listen, the heat’s on, and there’s nowhere left to turn, | 听着 风声太紧 我们没地方可去 |
[07:58] | so Morty and I are just gonna fly my spaceship into a black hole. | 所以 Morty和我打算把飞船开进黑洞 |
[08:01] | – What? – Is that cool with you, dawg? | – 什么 – 你能接受得了吧 |
[08:02] | Rick, no! Morty!! | Rick 不 Morty |
[08:04] | We got it. | 追踪到了 |
[08:05] | The call’s coming from… | 电话来自… |
[08:06] | inside the house | 这间屋子 |
[08:08] | Look at his face! You dummy! | 瞅瞅他的表情 你真傻 |
[08:10] | Ugh. Can’t believe our daughter married you. | 真不敢相信我们女儿能嫁给你 |
[08:12] | Too easy! | 太容易了 |
[08:14] | The Rick are probably gonna waste some time missing with Jerry. | 这帮Rick应该会浪费些时间逗Jerry玩 |
[08:17] | They won’t be able to help themselves. | 他们起不了什么作用的 |
[08:18] | But as soon as they get bored, they’ll be onto us. | 但是等他们玩够了 就会来找我们 |
[08:20] | Phones a la clams and phonesghetti with phone balls. | 您点的电话蛤蜊和意大利电面配电话丸 |
[08:23] | – Anything else? – Yeah, more phone sticks, please. | – 还需要什么 – 再多来点电话条 |
[08:25] | Right away, sir. | 马上来 先生 |
[08:26] | You know, Rick, when I first saw all those Ricks and Morty, | 你知道吗 Rick 当我第一次看到那么多Rick和Morty时 |
[08:28] | I thought, “Gee, that kind of devalues our bond.” | 我在想 “天啊 我们的关系一下就不那么独特了” |
[08:31] | But then I realized it just means that our relationship must be pretty special | 但是仔细想想 我们的关系一定非常特别 |
[08:35] | to span over all those different time lines. | 才能让我们跨越无数的时空紧紧相连 |
[08:36] | Yeah, it’s got to be that way. You’re a camouflage. | 只能是这样 你是一个掩护 |
[08:39] | Camouflage? | 掩护 |
[08:40] | W-w-w-what are you talking about, Rick? | 你在说什么 Rick |
[08:42] | Rick have a very distinctive and traceable brain wave due to our genius. | Rick的天才使得我们的脑电波非常独特且易追踪 |
[08:45] | The best way to hide from an enemy’s radar is | 躲避敌人雷达的最好办法就是 |
[08:47] | to stand near someone with complementary brain wave that make ours invisible. | 在一个可以使脑电波互补的人身边 这样就无法被追踪了 |
[08:50] | See, w-w-w-when a Rick I-is with a Morty, | 明白吗 当Rick和Morty在一起时 |
[08:53] | the genius waves get canceled out by the, Uh… | 天才的脑电波就被抵消了 因为你有 呃 |
[08:57] | …Morty waves. | …Morty脑电波 |
[08:58] | Um… because o-our personalities are so different? | 是因为我们的性格非常不同吗 |
[09:02] | Oh, shit, dawg. | 哦 妈的 |
[09:04] | My portal gun was hacked pemotely, Morty | 我的传送枪被人远端入侵了 |
[09:06] | Obviously by the real killer, to frame me. | 很明显就是真凶 他想陷害我 |
[09:08] | But I was able to track the signal. | 但是我能追踪他的信号 |
[09:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[09:11] | Uh-oh. | 啊 噢 |
[09:11] | Excuse me. We’ve tracked a pair of dangerous criminals | 打扰了 我们追踪到一对极度危险的罪犯 |
[09:14] | to this exact location. | 就在这里 |
[09:15] | They look exactly like us, | 他们和我们长得一模一样 |
[09:17] | so in order to avoid confusion, I’m gonna mark us | 为了避免混淆 我们用红叉 |
[09:19] | each with a red “X” right now. | 标记自己 |
[09:20] | That ways, if someone has a gun and we both tell you | 这样的话 如果谁有枪 |
[09:22] | to shoot the other one because they’re the evil one, | 而我们都说杀掉另一个”我” 因为他才是那个坏人 |
[09:24] | you’ll know who’s lying. | 你就知道是谁在说谎了 |
[09:25] | Hey, check it out. | 嗨 看那 |
[09:28] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[09:32] | Hey, you didn’t pay your bill! | 嗨 你还没给钱呢 |
[09:33] | T-the red “X”! Red “X”! | 红叉 红叉 |
[09:36] | Hey, it’s a good thing that space outlet had lab coats | 嗨 还好那家宇宙折扣店 有这款实验室外套 |
[09:38] | and you favorite kind of shirt in stock, Huh, Morty? | 和你最爱的小黄体恤衫 是吧 Morty |
[09:40] | Yeah, Rick, I-I heard you the first time. | 对 Rick 你都说了好几遍了 |
[09:42] | You don’t have to keep saying it over and over. | 你不用老说这个事儿了 |
[09:43] | Man, this place is way off the grid. | 这地方真够偏僻的 |
[09:45] | This guy does not want to be found. | 这家伙真不想让人发现 |
[09:47] | Well, if he’s a Rick, doesn’t he just to stand by a Morty to hide? | 如果这家伙是Rick 是不是他也需要用Morty来隐藏自己 |
[09:50] | I mean, isn’t that what Mortys are | Morty不就起这个作用吗 |
[09:51] | Human cloaking devices? | 人肉隐身衣 |
[09:53] | Morty, you’re making a bigger deal out of this than it is. | Morty 你这反应实在是有点小题大做了 |
[09:57] | Oh, my god, Rick, look! | 我的天啊 Rick 看 |
[09:58] | There’s a bunch of people strapped all over that building! | 有好多人被绑起来 盖满了那栋建筑 |
[10:01] | Not people, Morty. Mortys. | 不是人 是Morty们 |
[10:11] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[10:12] | W-w-why would somebody do this? | 为什么有人会这么干 |
[10:14] | It’s horrible! | 太残忍了 |
[10:14] | Well, one Morty’s enough to hide from the bureaucrats, | 想不被官僚体系的走狗发现 一个Morty足够了 |
[10:17] | but you get- you get a whole matrix of Mortys and put them in agonizing pain, | 但你得用一个Morty矩阵 并且让他们极度痛苦 |
[10:20] | that creates a pattern that can hide even from other Ricks mother[Bleep] | 才能瞒过其他的Rick [哔] |
[10:23] | I fiddled with a concept like this once. | 我以前构想过一个类似的概念 |
[10:27] | On paper, Morty. On paper. | 理论上 Morty 只是理论上 |
[10:29] | I wouldn’t do this. It’s barbaric overkill. | 我是不会做这种事的 这就是粗劣的浪费和滥用 |
[10:31] | I mean, you could accomplish the same result with, | 达到相同的效果 完全只需要 |
[10:33] | like, five Mortys and a jumper cable. | 五个Morty和一个跨接电缆 |
[10:36] | Which I also wouldn’t do! | 这我也不会真做的 |
[10:38] | I’m just saying, it’s bad craftsmanship. | 我只是想表示 他这技术太烂了 |
[10:41] | Coffee time! | 咖啡时间 |
[10:42] | Yeah! Yo, yo, yo, yo! | 好 哟 哟 哟 |
[10:43] | That’s what I like to hear! | 就等这个呢 |
[10:47] | Hi, Jerry. | 嗨 Jerry |
[10:48] | Leave me alone. I’m working. | 别烦我 我在工作 |
[10:50] | Oh, you are? W-w-w-what do you do? | 是吗 你是做什么的 |
[10:52] | I-I’m, I’m in between advertising jobs. | 我是做广告的 待业中 |
[10:55] | Advertising? Wow! | 广告 哇 |
[10:57] | So, people need help figuring out what to buy, and then you help them? | 就是说 大家不知道自己应该买什么东西 你的工作就是帮助他们 |
[11:00] | Well, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 要更复杂一点 |
[11:03] | Well, I mean, you do it, | 你就是干这个的 |
[11:04] | and you seem like a guy who really has it all together. | 而且你看起来干这行就很厉害 |
[11:10] | Dude, are you, | 老兄 你是 |
[11:11] | You’re being a dick, right? | 你是在讽刺我 对吗 |
[11:12] | Oh, gosh, I-I hope not. | 哦 天啊 不 不是 |
[11:14] | I-I-I wouldn’t want to offend you in any way. | 我一点都不想冒犯你 |
[11:16] | You’re really a rick? | 你真的是Rick吗 |
[11:18] | Of course I am, just as much as my Morty’s a Morty. | 我当然是 就像我的Morty是一个Morty一样 |
[11:23] | Hey, he looks a lot like Eric Stoltz from the movie “Mask.” | 嗨 他长得好像《面具》里的Eric Stoltz |
[11:26] | You know, the one with Cher in it? | 就是里面有雪儿的那部 |
[11:28] | That’s right, Jerry! | 对的 Jerry |
[11:29] | He– he’s from a reality where everyone is Eric Stoltz “Mask” people. | 他来自的时空 所有的人长得都像Eric Stoltz的《面具》里的人 |
[11:33] | He’s Eric Stoltz mask Morty. | 他是Eric Stoltz面具版Morty |
[11:34] | They assigned him to me because I never had any kids of my own. | 他是被分配给我的 因为我从来没有我自己的小孩 |
[11:37] | But if I did, boy, | 但我如果有小孩 |
[11:39] | I’d love them if they were as smart and as successful as you are, Jerry. | 我希望他们能像你一样聪明成功 |
[11:43] | Hey, get a load of this. | 嗨 瞧啊 |
[11:44] | Jerry’s hanging out with doofus Rick. | Jerry在和傻瓜Rick聊天 |
[11:46] | This is perfect. | 你俩真配 |
[11:47] | I’m not boofus Rick! | 我不是傻瓜Rick |
[11:48] | I’m Rick J19-ZETA-7! | 我是从J19-ZETA-7空间来的Rick |
[11:51] | Oh, is that the time line where everybody eats poop? | 噢 那个空间的人不都是吃屎长大的吗 |
[11:53] | Jerry, you know this guy eats poop, right? | Jerry 你知道这家伙吃屎吗 |
[11:55] | Hey, I don’t eat poop! | 嗨 我不吃屎 |
[11:56] | Y-You guys are always so mean to me. | 你们总是欺负我 |
[12:01] | I guess it’s only fair to tell you now, Jerry. | 我觉得我应该告诉你 Jerry |
[12:03] | I’m the worst Rick of them all. | 我是所有Rick当中最差劲的 |
[12:05] | According to who, other versions of you? | 谁说的 其他的你吗 |
[12:07] | If I’ve learned one thing, | 要说我这辈子如果明白了什么 |
[12:08] | it’s that before you get anywhere in life, | 不论你在人生中做什么决定 |
[12:11] | you got to stop listening to yourself. | 都不要听你自己的 |
[12:12] | Wow. you really are wise, Jerry. | 哇 你真是太有智慧了 Jerry |
[12:15] | I-I-I guess that’s why you work in advertising. | 所以你才会做广告工作吧 |
[12:17] | The fact that you feel that way makes you the best Rick of them all. | 你能这么想 你就已经是最棒的Rick了 |
[12:21] | You don’t care about me at all! | 你从来就没关心过我 |
[12:22] | I’m no different than that jacket you’ve got on! | 我和你的外套没任何区别 |
[12:25] | Y-y-y–o-or your stupid portal gun! | 或者是你的破传送枪 |
[12:27] | I’m just a tool! | 我就是个工具 |
[12:28] | I-I-I’m just an object! | 我 我 我就是个物件 |
[12:29] | Hey, it’s your choice to take it personally, Morty. | 你非要这么较真我也没办法 Morty |
[12:32] | Now, for the love of god, be quiet. | 现在 看在上帝的份上 安静点吧 |
[12:33] | The point of this is to get the drop on the guy. | 咱们必须要先发制人 |
[12:35] | You know what, Rick? I’ll tell you something! | Rick 我告诉你 |
[12:37] | I’m more than a human shield! | 我不只是个人肉护盾 |
[12:38] | Yeah, that’s right. You are. | 对 你说得非常对 |
[12:39] | You’re a perfect, impenetrable suit of human armor, Morty, | 你是完美的 无可穿透的人体护甲 Morty |
[12:42] | because you’re as dumb as I am smart, | 因为我有多聪明你就有多傻 |
[12:44] | which is why when I say “shut up,” it’s really good advice. | 所以当我说”闭嘴”时 你最好乖乖闭嘴 |
[12:50] | Great, nice work, Morty. | 全拜你所赐 Morty |
[13:04] | Ooh. Look at you, C-137. You, aren’t you a tough customer. | 看看你自己 C-137 你真是个难对付的客户 |
[13:08] | The slow clap? Really? | 慢慢鼓掌 没搞错吧(各种电影反派经典登场) |
[13:10] | Kind of played out, dude. | 这有点被玩烂了吧 老兄 |
[13:12] | Not in this dimension, it isn’t. | 在这个次元还没有 |
[13:13] | In fact I invented it. Nobody else has ever even done it here before. | 事实上 这就是我发明的 这里以前没人这么干过 |
[13:17] | Well, La-di-da. | 哎哟 真是好厉害呢 |
[13:18] | Hey, that’s mine! | 嘿 别学我 |
[13:24] | I don’t like the look of that Rick, Morty. | 我不喜欢那个Rick的样子 Morty |
[13:26] | We got to escape. | 我们得逃出去 |
[13:27] | I’m not gonna help you, Rick. | 我才不会帮你呢 Rick |
[13:28] | Y-you’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[13:29] | Don’t be Rick-diculous, Morty. | 别蛮不讲Rick理 Morty |
[13:31] | W-will you stop saying that? It’s stupid. | 你能不能别这么说话了 很蠢的 |
[13:33] | Take his Morty away. | 把他的Morty带走 |
[13:34] | – Come with me. – Yeah, gladly. | – 跟我走 – 好啊 高兴得很 |
[13:37] | Geez, man. Ricks, huh? | 天哪 这些个Rick啊 |
[13:39] | Hey, man, you seem to know how this place works. | 嘿 老兄 你好像知道这里是怎么运作的 |
[13:41] | Is there any way we could shut down that grid | 有没有什么方法可以关闭这些线路 |
[13:43] | and rescue all those Mortys outside? | 放掉外面那些Morty |
[13:44] | It would be pointless. | 这样做毫无意义 |
[13:46] | Mortys have no chance of defeating a Rick. | Morty们根本没机会打败Rick |
[13:49] | In here. | 进去吧 |
[13:59] | Ah. Isn’t it beautiful? | 多美啊 不是吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah, yeah. Looks like payday at Neverland Ranch in here. | 是啊是啊 就像梦幻庄园的发薪日 |
[14:04] | Zing! | 叮 |
[14:06] | That guy got it. | 他听懂了 |
[14:07] | Unh-unh-unh, Rick, quiet. | 啊 啊 啊 Rick 安静 |
[14:08] | You’re missing my symphony. | 别错过了我的交响曲 |
[14:13] | Hey, I’ll take it over Mumford & Sons. Zip! | 嘿 我觉得比蒙福之子的歌好听 |
[14:17] | This guy is on it! | 这家伙真上道 |
[14:18] | He’s not laughing at your dumb jokes, Rick. | 他可不是在笑你的蠢笑话 Rick |
[14:20] | That’s just a random noise it makes every 10 seconds. | 那不过是他每隔10秒随意发出的声音 |
[14:25] | You see, Rick, you’re not as clever as you think you are. | 看吧 Rick 你不像你想象的那么聪明 |
[14:28] | I wanted you to find me. | 是我想让你找到我 |
[14:30] | We’re not so different, you and I. | 我们没有多大的差别 你和我 |
[14:32] | Yeah, Duh! | 可不是嘛 |
[14:33] | See this right here, Rick? | 看见这个了吗 Rick |
[14:34] | I crunched the numbers. | 我进行了大规模数字运算 |
[14:36] | I created a spectrum of all the Ricks. | 然后列出了所有的Rick |
[14:38] | I listed them out from most evil to least evil. | 我按照邪恶的程度来排列他们 |
[14:41] | Here’s where I am. | 我在这里 |
[14:42] | And look it right here’s where you are, Rick. | 看 你就在这里 Rick |
[14:45] | This guy right here, super-weird. | 而这里这家伙 超级古怪 |
[14:47] | I get it. So you want me to team up with you | 我懂了 你想让我跟你合作 |
[14:49] | to take down the council of Ricks, right? | 去搞垮Rick议会 对吗 |
[14:51] | Is that where you’re going with this? | 你就想干这个对吧 |
[14:52] | ‘Cause that’s where I’d be going. | 因为我就会这么干 |
[14:53] | Please. I think I’m doing pretty good on my own. | 得了吧 我自己做得挺好的 |
[14:56] | I’m simply gonna download the contents of your brain | 我只用把你大脑的内容下载下来 |
[14:59] | and then kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[15:02] | Okay, if we add a little more titanium nitrate | 好 如果我们加入一点硝酸钛 |
[15:04] | and just a tad of chlorified tartrate. | 还有少量的氯化酒石酸盐 |
[15:08] | Ovenless brownies! | 不用烤的巧克力蛋糕 |
[15:11] | Mmm. Mmm! It’s incredible | 嗯 嗯 太了不起了 |
[15:13] | What a gifted mind can accomplish when priorities are in order. | 天才的头脑能完成多么美妙的事啊 只要弄明白什么才是最重要的 |
[15:16] | Well, come on. I can’t take all the credit, Jerry. | 过奖了 不是我一个人的功劳 Jerry |
[15:18] | It was your idea. Come here, Jerry! | 这是你的想法 来吧 Jerry |
[15:25] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[15:27] | I-I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[15:30] | Okay, look, everybody makes fun of me getting these, | 好 看 所有人因为我买了这个而嘲笑我 |
[15:32] | but you’re a genius scientist. What do you think? | 但是你是天才科学家 你觉得如何 |
[15:35] | There’s little R2-D2s where the George Washingtons should be. | 总统头像的地方刻的是星球大战机器人 |
[15:39] | You know Jerry, I’m not gonna tell you | 这么说吧 Jerry 我不会告诉你说 |
[15:41] | what these will increase in value or even hold there current value. | 这些东西会升值 或者保值 |
[15:44] | The truth is, you bought them because you like them. | 但是 你买这些东西就是因为你喜欢 |
[15:46] | They have value to you. That’s what matters. | 他们对你来说很有价值 这就够了 |
[15:52] | How long are you staying? | 你会在这待多久 |
[15:54] | Untill we find your Rick. | 直到我们找到你的Rick |
[15:56] | I found mine. | 我已经找到了 |
[15:58] | I found mine. | 已经找到了 |
[16:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:02] | There is no escape, my son. | 逃不出去的 孩子 |
[16:04] | We will find our peace in the next world. | 我们可以在来世寻得宁静 |
[16:07] | So what Y-y-y-you’re just gonna give up? | 那 你们就这么放弃了吗 |
[16:09] | We’re giving in to the power of the one true Morty. | 我们是屈从于本真Morty的神力 |
[16:12] | One day, he will return. | 总有一天 他会回来的 |
[16:15] | Praise the one true Morty. | 赞美本真Morty |
[16:20] | All right, Mortys, listen up. | 好了 Morty们 听着 |
[16:22] | My name is Morty Smith, from Earth dimension C-137. | 我叫Morty Smith 来自地球空间C-137 |
[16:26] | I know you’re are scared, because I’m scared. | 我知道你们很害怕 因为我也很害怕 |
[16:28] | But that’s no reason to accept our fate! | 但那不是我们臣服于命运的借口 |
[16:30] | We’re Mortys! We’re not defined by our relationships to Rick! | 我们是Morty 我们的存在和Rick无关 |
[16:34] | Our destiny is our own! | 我们的命运由自己掌握 |
[16:36] | This sounds like something the one true Morty might say. | 听起来好像本真Morty会说的话 |
[16:39] | I’m sick of being a human shield. | 我受够了做人肉护盾 |
[16:41] | I-I-I w- I want to be a gardener! | 我想当一个园丁 |
[16:43] | I want to write really crazy, intense action novels! | 我想写真正疯狂刺激的动作小说 |
[16:47] | I’m more than just a hammer! | 我不只是一个铁锤 |
[16:48] | He is the one true Morty! | 他就是本真Morty |
[16:51] | The one true Morty! | 本真Morty |
[16:53] | Hey, keep it down! | 喂 老实点 |
[17:04] | You’ve lived quite a life, Rick. | 你的人生真精彩呀 Rick |
[17:06] | It’s a real shame you’re not gonna be around to see it through. | 真可惜你看不到你的人生走向终结了 |
[17:18] | You’re crying? Over a Morty? | 你在哭吗 为了一个Morty |
[17:20] | No, I’m just allergic to dipshits. | 不 我只是对蠢货过敏 |
[17:22] | Ugh. Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[17:23] | We both know that if there’s any truth in the universe, | 我们都知道 如果世界上有什么真理 |
[17:26] | it’s that Ricks don’t care about Mortys. | 那就是Rick从来不会在意Morty |
[17:32] | Do your worst, you little bastards! | 尽管来吧 小混蛋 |
[17:34] | Kill me! Do it! Do it! | 杀了我啊 来啊 来啊 |
[17:38] | Morty! Thank god! Get me out of this. | Morty 谢天谢地 把我弄出来 |
[17:40] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[17:42] | You’re lucky I’m not a Rick. | 你真幸运 我不是Rick |
[17:43] | Point taken, but this is no time for arcs. | 知道啦 没时间扯这些了 |
[17:55] | Yeah, hello. | 喂 你好 |
[17:56] | Hey, what do me and O.J. not have in common? | 嘿 我和O.J.有什么不同 |
[17:58] | Huh? W-who is this? | 啊 你是谁 |
[18:00] | I found the real killer, bitch! | 不同点就在于 我找到真凶啦 贱人 |
[18:01] | Get over here! | 快过来吧 |
[18:05] | Yo, Ding-Dong, we’re done here. Time to go. | 喂 傻瓜 完事了 该走了 |
[18:09] | Well, Jerry I guess this means goodbye. | 哦 Jerry 我想该说再见了 |
[18:12] | W-w-well, does it have to? | 啊 一定要走吗 |
[18:14] | I mean, you, you look just like Rick. | 我是说 你 你长得跟Rick一样 |
[18:17] | We could maybe, you know, get rid of him. | 说不定我们可以 除掉他 |
[18:19] | I’m not saying kill him, necessarily. | 我可不是说一定要杀了他 |
[18:20] | I, I’m also not saying necessarily not to kill him, but | 我 我也不是说一定不能杀了他 但是 |
[18:23] | Jerry, w-we both know it wouldn’t work. | Jerry 我们都知道 没用的 |
[18:26] | It’s time to go back to our lives. | 是时候回归各自的生活了 |
[18:30] | I love you Jerry, I love you. | 我爱你 Jerry 我爱你 |
[18:54] | W-what, w-what’s gonna happen to all these Mortys? | 这些Morty会怎么样 |
[18:57] | They’ll go back to their fimilies, attend school regularly, | 回家里 照常上学 |
[19:00] | play video games, date girls. | 玩电子游戏 交女朋友 |
[19:03] | Poor little Rick-less bastards. | 没了Rick的可怜小混蛋们 |
[19:06] | Earth Rick C-137, the council apologizes for its false accusation, | 地球Rick C-137 委员会为其错误的指控道歉 |
[19:11] | and in the way of reparations for our terrible mistake, | 作为对我们犯下的错误的弥补 |
[19:15] | we would like to compensate you with this voucher | 我们将给予你这张票券作为补偿 |
[19:18] | for a free replacement Morty in the event that | 用于免费换取一个替代的Morty |
[19:20] | your current Morty should… | 以防你当前的Morty… |
[19:22] | Uh, guys, not a good time. | 你们能选个好点的时机吗 |
[19:24] | Come on, Morty. Let’s hit it. | Morty 我们走 |
[19:29] | Is it time for arcs yet, Rick? | 现在能说了吧 |
[19:31] | I did a pretty good job back there for a human cloaking device. | 我这个人肉隐形衣还是很厉害的 |
[19:34] | Saved your ass. | 救了你一命 |
[19:35] | All right, Morty. | 行了 Morty |
[19:36] | Don’t break an arm jerking yourself off. | 少得意了 小心把逼吹破 |
[19:38] | Man, I can’t believe you, Rick. | 真是难以置信 Rick |
[19:39] | That right there, that w- that was a great opportunity | 刚才那么好的机会 |
[19:41] | to show a little humanity, you know? | 你能稍微有点人性吗 |
[19:43] | to connect with me a little. | 和我稍微增进点感情 |
[19:44] | Hey, Morty, you want connection, go be part of some stupid club, | 你要想增进感情 去加入个什么傻逼俱乐部 |
[19:47] | like all those dumb Ricks. | 就和那帮傻Rick一样 |
[19:48] | You know, maybe I don’t connect | 或许我不愿意真情流露 |
[19:49] | because I’m the Rick-est Rick there is. | 是因为我是最Rick的Rick |
[19:51] | And, you know, it would g-go without saying | 所以 不用说 |
[19:54] | that the rickest Rick would have the Morty-est Morty. | 最Rick的Rick身边会有最Morty的Morty |
[19:57] | It would go without saying, huh? | 不用说 是吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah, it would. Did you hear me say it? | 当然了 你听见我说出来了吗 |
[20:01] | Nah. | 没 |
[20:03] | The Morty-est Morty. | 最Morty的Morty |
[20:04] | Just don’t get too big for your loafers, Buster Brown. | 不要太得意了 Bstuer Brown |
[20:06] | A cocky Morty can lead to some big problems. | 一个自大的Morty会导致很严重的后果 |
[20:09] | It can be a real bad thing for everybody. | 对大家都没好处 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[20:12] | U-uh, I’ll explain when you’re older. | 你再大点我会跟你解释清楚的 |
[20:16] | What a mess. | 真惨 |
[20:18] | Pride cometh before the fall. | 骄者必亡 |
[20:19] | I guess he got what he deserved. | 他这算是罪有应得了吧 |
[20:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:23] | Hand me the laser defibulator. | 把激光除解器递给我 |
[20:25] | Hey, guys, uh, c-can I help? | 我能来帮忙吗 |
[20:27] | No! Go clean the toilets. | 不 打扫厕所去 |
[20:29] | Maybe you’ll make friends with some turds. | 或不定有便便愿意和你交朋友 |
[20:30] | You make us ashamed to be ourselves. | 你让我们觉得做自己很惭愧 |
[20:34] | My god. I’ve seen this technology before. | 天 我以前见过这种科技 |
[20:37] | This Rick was being controlled remotely, | 这个Rick被人远程遥控了 |
[20:40] | peppeteered by somebody else. | 是别的什么人的傀儡 |
[20:42] | This is the receiver. | 这是接收器 |
[20:43] | Yeah, but where’s the transmitter? | 可是发射器在哪儿呢 |
[21:35] | Wubba dubba dub dub Wubba dubba dub dub! | |
[21:36] | Oh. Hey, Jerry. | 嗨 Jerry |
[21:38] | W-w-w-what are you doing in my room, buddy? | 你在我房里干嘛呢 |
[21:39] | Nothing. I was just, um, checking the smoke detectors. | 没什么 我只是来 检查下烟雾报警器 |
[21:43] | All right. Ok, get out. | 行吧 快出去 |
[22:08] | What’s that dipshit doing out there? | 那个傻逼在那儿干嘛 |
[22:10] | Are you friends with him? | 你和他是朋友 |
[22:11] | You know he eats his own shit, right? | 你知道他吃自己的屎的吧 |
[22:13] | Oh, my god, this is rich! | 天啊 太有料了 |
[22:15] | I’ve got like 10 Ricks to call right now. | 得有10个Rick我要打电话过去 |