| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | – Bye, mom! Bye, dad! – Drive carefully! | – 再见老妈 再见老爸 – 开车小心 | 
| [00:03] | Have fun, you two. | 玩得开心哦 两位 | 
| [00:03] | Yes, we will have as much fun as possible on our… | 是 我们会努力寻找乐趣的 毕竟要去的是 | 
| [00:07] | Titanic-Themed getaway. | 泰坦尼克主题游 | 
| [00:09] | Let’s lose the ‘tude, please. | 麻烦你别闹脾气了 | 
| [00:10] | It’s supposed to be romantic. | 到时候肯定会非常浪漫的 | 
| [00:12] | Speaking of disasters, dad, we are leaving you in charge, here. | 说到灾难 爸 家里现在可归你管了 | 
| [00:15] | I know, c-can we wrap this up? | 知道啦 说完了吗 | 
| [00:16] | Morty and I have some synthetic laser eels oxidizing in the garage. | Morty和我在车库里弄的合成激光鳗鱼正在氧化呢 | 
| [00:20] | Hey, don’t blow me off. | 喂 好好听我说 | 
| [00:21] | I am drawing a line, okay? | 我要定个规矩 | 
| [00:23] | Any damage to this house or these children when we get back, | 要是我们回来发现房子和孩子有任何损伤 | 
| [00:26] | and…n-no more adventures with Morty. | 你就再也不能跟Morty去冒险了 | 
| [00:29] | Aw, geez, Rick. | 噢 天哪 Rick | 
| [00:30] | If my mom’s the one who’s saying it, then you know it’s pretty serious this time. | 要是我妈都这么说了 那肯定是认真的 | 
| [00:33] | – That’s right. – That’s right. | – 没错 – 没错 | 
| [00:34] | Wait. What? | 等等 啥 | 
| [00:35] | Listen, you have my words as a caregiver, | 听着 作为看护者我可以承诺 | 
| [00:37] | everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 | 
| [00:39] | And if not, like you say, no more adventures or whatever. | 万一有事 那就听你的 不跟Morty去冒险了 | 
| [00:42] | It’s like that old song | 就像那首老歌唱的 | 
| [00:43] | “Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop” “Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop.” | |
| [00:45] | Y-you guys know that song? From Tiny Rogerts? | 你们不知道这首歌吗 Tiny Rogerts唱的 | 
| [00:48] | You never heard of it? | 没听说过吗 | 
| [00:49] | You know, the black effeminate guy from the ’50s? | 就是 50年代的黑人娘炮 | 
| [00:52] | No-nobody? A-all right, whatever. | 都不知道吗 唉 算了 | 
| [00:54] | Look, who cares? Just go on your stupid trip. | 管他的呢 快去你们那蠢旅游吧 | 
| [00:57] | Not one thing out of place. | 家里不准搞任何破坏 | 
| [01:04] | Not a single thing. | 一处都不行 | 
| [01:16] | Well, we’re past the point of no return. | 哇 既然已经踏上了不归路 | 
| [01:18] | I’m going to have a party. | 我要开个派对 | 
| [01:52] | I found Jello. Can you sneak your mom’s vodka? | 我找到Jello了 你能把你妈的伏特加偷出来吗 | 
| [01:54] | Yes, she does. I saw it in your laundry room. | 她当然有 我在你们家洗衣房里看到了 | 
| [01:57] | Listen, you can’t both be in denial about it. | 听着 你们两个不能同时否认啊 | 
| [01:59] | Okay bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [02:00] | Summer, you can’t throw a party! | Summer 不许你开派对 | 
| [02:02] | Remember what mom said? | 记得老妈讲的吗 | 
| [02:03] | Yeah, if anything gets messed up, you and grandpa Rick get punished. | 是啊 要是事情搞砸了 你和外公Rick会受惩罚 | 
| [02:06] | I’m only a human being, Morty. | 而我嘛 只是个普通人 Morty | 
| [02:08] | Rick, tell Summer she can’t have a party! | Rick 快告诉Summer不许开派对 | 
| [02:09] | Uh, Summer, you can’t have a party. | Summer 你不能开派对 | 
| [02:12] | Because I’m having a party, bitch! | 因为我要开派对 小妞 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, what?! Rick, you can’t! | 什么 Rick 不行 | 
| [02:17] | What do you mean you’re having a party? | 你说你要开派对是什么意思 | 
| [02:19] | Are some glip glops from the third dimension | 会有第三次元的鼻涕怪 | 
| [02:21] | going to come over and play cards or something? | 跑过来打牌吗 | 
| [02:23] | “Glip glop?” You’re lucky a Trafilorkian doesn’t hear you say that. | “鼻涕怪” 你真走运 没让塔夫落基人听见 | 
| [02:26] | Is that like their N-word? | 这是他们的敏感词吗 | 
| [02:27] | It’s like the N-word and the C-word had a baby | 就好像敏感词和屏蔽词生了个娃 | 
| [02:29] | and it was raised by all the bad words for jews. | 然后被各种侮辱犹太人的词汇养大 | 
| [02:31] | Listen, I think the three of us could just, | 听我说 我觉得我们三个可以 | 
| [02:33] | have a nice time, like just hanging out, and, you know, | 玩点简单的 比如出去逛逛街 | 
| [02:35] | you know, doing a little bonding and… | 类似这种亲人间的互动 | 
| [02:36] | Screw that. This is my chance to | 去你的 这可是我和那些酷家伙 | 
| [02:38] | gain some footing with the cool kids. | 建立关系的机会 | 
| [02:40] | That’s why you party? | 这就是你开派对的目的 | 
| [02:41] | Boy, you really are 17. | 孩子 你还真是花季少女啊 | 
| [02:42] | Why do you party? | 那你为什么开派对 | 
| [02:43] | To get wriggedy wriggedy wrecked, son! | 当然是要嗨翻天啊 小屁孩 | 
| [02:47] | Just keep your Sci-fi friends | 让你那些科幻朋友 | 
| [02:48] | away from my awesome ones. | 离我的酷炫朋友远一点 | 
| [02:50] | Yeah, and you keep your awesome friends | 好啊 你也让你的酷炫朋友 | 
| [02:51] | away from my canapes. | 离我的小鱼面包远一点 | 
| [02:55] | After dinner, Titanic 2 will attach to | 晚餐过后 泰坦尼克2号 就会 | 
| [02:57] | the rail system near our replica iceberg, | 被轨道系统引导到我们的假冰山 | 
| [02:59] | and the hydraulics encased in these tubes | 然后这些管道里的液压 | 
| [03:01] | will execute a controlled sink into the icy depths. | 会将整艘船沉入冰冷的海底 | 
| [03:04] | A rail system seems archaic for a attraction this impressive. | 这么经典的东西用这么老套的轨道系统 | 
| [03:08] | Are you sure the ship will sink? | 确定会沉吗 | 
| [03:10] | I can assure you the ship will sink, as it has a thousand times before. | 我可以保证这船会沉的 它都沉了几千次了 | 
| [03:14] | It is un-unsinkable. | 它是必沉无疑的 | 
| [03:17] | Look, it’s the line for bow! | 看 这是去船头的队伍 | 
| [03:20] | Jerry, I’d love to just kick back with a margarita and read. | Jerry 我好想回去边喝酒边看书 | 
| [03:23] | Do you mind if I skip the whole “king of the world” bit? | 不介意我跳过”我是世界之王”的桥段吧 | 
| [03:25] | Well, it’s not the “king of the world” bit. | 这不是”我是世界之王”的桥段 | 
| [03:27] | That’s Jack and Fabrizio. | 那是Jack和Fabrizio | 
| [03:29] | This is where Rose says, “I’m flying Jack!” | 这里是Rose对Jack说 “Jack 我在飞翔”桥段 | 
| [03:31] | But whatever. I can be the only one to do it alone. | 随便吧 当独自来演戏的也没差 | 
| [03:33] | Well, what about her? | 那 她怎么样 | 
| [03:34] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 | 
| [03:36] | Would you like my place in line? | 你能否代替我一下 | 
| [03:38] | I, uh, I could get into trouble. | 我 可能会有麻烦的 | 
| [03:40] | We won’t tell. | 我们不会说出去的 | 
| [03:42] | So… You’re a Titanicfanatic? | 所以 你也是泰坦尼克迷吗 | 
| [03:45] | Oh, yes. I worked here since it opened, | 恩 是的 我从刚开张就在这工作了 | 
| [03:48] | but I’ve never been able participate. | 但是我从来都没能参与进来 | 
| [03:50] | Happy to help… Rose. | 乐意效劳 Rose | 
| [03:54] | I love watching Bukkake. I mean, like, | 我超爱看多P群射的 不过 | 
| [03:55] | I don’t know if I personally would ever do it… | 我不知道自己情不情愿这么做 | 
| [03:58] | – Brad! Hey! – Yo. | – Brad 嘿 – 哟 | 
| [03:59] | Brad is here! | Brad来了 | 
| [04:00] | Quik, make my hair look drunk. | 快 把我头发弄得像喝醉了一样的 | 
| [04:02] | Check it out. Tammy’s already drunk. Cool. | 看哪 Tammy已经喝醉了 酷 | 
| [04:08] | The beacon was activated. Who is in danger? | 信号灯亮了 谁需要救援 | 
| [04:10] | Ugh! Grandpa! | 外公 | 
| [04:12] | Birdperson! | 鸟人 | 
| [04:13] | I am pleased there is no emergency. | 很高兴没有紧急情况 | 
| [04:16] | Oh, there’s an emergency, all right. A f**king emergency! | 真有紧急情况 是操蛋的情况啦 | 
| [04:18] | When’s the last time you got laid, ‘pers? | 你上次打炮是什么时候啊 老哥 | 
| [04:20] | It has been a… challenging mating season for Birdperson. | 鸟人的交配季真是 不容易啊 | 
| [04:24] | Then it’s time to get your beak wet tonight, playah. | 那今晚你可以鸟嘴湿润啦 客官 | 
| [04:26] | Go have some fun out there. Birdp-Bird-Birdperson. | 去找点乐子吧 鸟鸟鸟人 | 
| [04:28] | Oh, man, how many people did you invite, Rick? | 天呐 你到底请了多少人啊 Rick | 
| [04:31] | Uh… people? Mm, six. | 人类吗 6个 | 
| [04:35] | Yo! What up, my glip glops?! | 唷 你们好吗 鼻涕怪 | 
| [04:37] | Oh, man! | 我靠 | 
| [04:43] | Oh! Y-y-you know there’s a garbage, right? | 你们知不知道家里是有垃圾桶的 | 
| [04:48] | Hey, uh, what the hell? | 我靠 搞什么 | 
| [04:49] | Ooh. That’s why you never invite a Floopy Poop and | 噢 这就是为什么不能邀请肉食怪和素食怪 | 
| [04:52] | a Shmoopy doop to the same party. | 参加同一个派对 | 
| [04:58] | Oh, oh, g–oh, that’s disgusting! | 噢 噢 这太恶了 | 
| [04:59] | You guys are in my parents bed! | 你们居然在我父母的床上搞 | 
| [05:01] | Oh. Sorry. I’m not feeling too well. | 哦 对不起 我就是有点不舒服 | 
| [05:03] | I just needed to lie down for a bit. | 想躺一会儿 | 
| [05:05] | Oh. Okay. Sorry. | 哦 好 不好意思 | 
| [05:09] | Oh, my god! Are you kidding me?! | 天啊 这是在逗我吗 | 
| [05:11] | The thing people don’t realize about the gear wars is | 大家都不了解齿轮战争的主要原因是 | 
| [05:15] | that it was never really about the gears at all. | 他们根本不了解齿轮 | 
| [05:18] | Uh-huh. Yeah. No, no to-totally. | 哦 对 绝对的 | 
| [05:20] | Rick, you got to stop | Rick 你要快点停止 | 
| [05:21] | Morty Morty! | |
| [05:22] | Have you met Gearhead? | 你见过齿轮头吗 | 
| [05:23] | Hey, how’s | 嗨 你好 | 
| [05:23] | Morty here, he he would love to hear all about the gear wars. | Morty 他非常想听听关于齿轮战争的事 | 
| [05:26] | How familiar are you with the gear wars, exactly? | 你对齿轮战争了解多少 | 
| [05:30] | Uh… not at all. | 呃 完全没头绪 | 
| [05:32] | Oh, boy. I envy you. | 噢 太好了 我嫉妒你 | 
| [05:34] | Okay, it was about 754 years ago. | 好的 这要从754年前说起 | 
| [05:44] | Oh, hey Morty! | 噢 嗨 Morty | 
| [05:45] | Have you– have you met my buddy Scropon? | 给你介绍我的好朋友螃蟹人 | 
| [05:47] | Not again, Rick. | 又来了 Rick | 
| [05:48] | That last guy droned on for 20 minutes, you know? | 上个家伙陈词滥调的给我讲了20分钟 | 
| [05:50] | And meanwhile, the whole house is being destroyed! | 于此同时整座房子快被摧毁了 | 
| [05:52] | Whoa, Morty, this guy’s entire planet was destroyed. | 哇 Morty 这家伙的整个星球都被摧毁了 | 
| [05:55] | Have a little perspective. | 放尊重点 | 
| [05:56] | Hey, Rick, Squanchy party, bro! | 嗨 Rick 真是个屎瓜派对啊 老兄 | 
| [05:58] | Aw! Squanchy! | 屎瓜奇 | 
| [05:59] | Is there a good place for me to squanchar round here? | 这里有没有好地方让我屎瓜一下 | 
| [06:02] | Squanchy, you can squanch wherever you want, man. | 屎瓜奇 你可以随处屎瓜 | 
| [06:04] | Mi casa es su casa, dawg! | 米卡苏卡萨 老兄 | 
| [06:06] | All right! | 太好了 | 
| [06:07] | I like your squanch! | 我喜欢你的屎瓜 | 
| [06:09] | Uh, Rick what exactly is “squanching”? | Rick 屎瓜究竟是什么意思 | 
| [06:11] | Morty, listen we’ve had a lot of really cool adventures over the last year, | Morty 听着 在过去的一年中我们经历过这么多超酷的历险 | 
| [06:15] | but it’s time to relax. | 现在是时候放松一下了 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah, if I relax now, there might not even be any more adventures! | 如果我现在放松的话 估计以后我们就没法历险了 | 
| [06:19] | Jesus, Morty, you’re bumming me out. | 天哪 Morty 你愁死我了 | 
| [06:21] | Can’t we just pretend like every thing’s fine for a few hours, | 在这几个小时内 咱们能不能假装什么事都没发生 | 
| [06:23] | enjoy ourselves, and then worry about all this later? | 然后好好享受一下 所有事以后再说 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah, that’s easy for you to say, Rick. | 你说的容易啊 Rick | 
| [06:27] | You know, you like not caring about stuff. | 因为你什么都不在乎 | 
| [06:30] | You know, wh-wh-what’s in this for me? | 可我怎么办 | 
| [06:42] | Knock it off, Slow Mobius! | 别捣乱 慢动作孟巴斯 | 
| [06:44] | Ha ha! sorry, dude! I’m just trying to show off my powers, bro! | 哈哈 对不起 老兄 我就想秀一下我的超能力 | 
| [06:50] | I can’t believe she’s here. | 不敢相信 她真的来了 | 
| [06:52] | Well, what are you doing standing here, Morty? | 那你还傻站着干嘛Morty | 
| [06:53] | Go. Talk to her. | 去和他搭讪啊 | 
| [06:55] | Tonight, the only adventure you’re on is your cusping manhood. | 今夜 你的目标就是壮大自己的男子气概 | 
| [07:00] | Oh, Rose. Whee! | 噢 Rose | 
| [07:06] | Is that what I think it is? | 这个 不会是我想的那个吧 | 
| [07:08] | Yes, every couple gets to re-create Jack’s drowning at the end of the movie. | 嗯 每对情侣都有机会重演Jack在海上淹死的桥段 | 
| [07:11] | It’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 | 
| [07:13] | I can’t wait to do that with beth. | 我等不及和Beth一起经历 | 
| [07:14] | I don’t know, Jerry. | 我不明白 Jerry | 
| [07:16] | With all due respect, it seems like your wife may not be that interested. | 恕我直接 你老婆看起似不怎么感兴趣 | 
| [07:19] | Look! | 快看 | 
| [07:20] | Iceberg, right ahead! | 前方有冰山 | 
| [07:21] | The buffet is now closed. | 自助餐现已关闭 | 
| [07:22] | Iceberg, right ahead! The buffet is now closed. | 前方有冰山 自助餐现已关闭 | 
| [07:25] | Uh, sir? | 长官 | 
| [07:27] | There’s not a problem. | 没有出现故障 | 
| [07:29] | What do you mean there’s not a problem? | 什么叫没有出现故障 | 
| [07:31] | The guidance system isn’t putting us on a direct collision course. | 制导系统没有把我们带入碰撞航线 | 
| [07:34] | This ship is about to completely miss the giant iceberg! | 船就要错过冰山了 | 
| [07:38] | Well, do something! | 快想办法 | 
| [07:39] | Steer into it! | 转舵 撞上去 | 
| [07:40] | I’m trying! | 我尽力 | 
| [07:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [07:45] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 | 
| [07:47] | Don’t brace yourselves. | 不要振作起来 | 
| [07:50] | No! No! What happened?! | 不 不 搞什么啊 | 
| [07:51] | Their rail system must have failed. | 他们的制导系统坏了 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, my god! we’re not gonna sink! | 我的天啊 我们沉不了了 | 
| [07:57] | Totally gonna get laid tonight. | 今晚一定要搞个女的 | 
| [07:59] | I like your feathers. | 我喜欢你的羽毛 | 
| [08:01] | They are designed to attract the attention of the female. | 它们就是为了吸引异性 | 
| [08:04] | It’s working. | 看来起作用了 | 
| [08:04] | Tammy, I should let you know | Tammy 我应该告诉你 | 
| [08:06] | I just got out of a highly intense soul bond with my previous spirit mate. | 我刚与我的灵魂配偶结束了一段密切的结合 | 
| [08:10] | I’m not looking to get into a soul bond. | 我不需要灵魂结合 | 
| [08:13] | I’m just looking for… | 我需要的是 | 
| [08:15] | I believe birdperson can arrange that. | 相信这个我能做到 | 
| [08:18] | Hey, Summer, haven’t seen you at flute practice in a while. | Summer 好久没见你上长笛练习课了 | 
| [08:20] | Summer, don’t tell me you’re friends with her. | Summer 别告诉我你认识她 | 
| [08:23] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [08:24] | I don’t even know what she’s doing here. | 我都不知道她来干嘛 | 
| [08:26] | Whoa. Not cool, Summer. This is a party. | 这不行 Summer 这是个派对 | 
| [08:28] | Everybody should be welcome. | 所有人都应该被受欢迎 | 
| [08:32] | Oh, great. Who invited Abradolph Lincoler? | 麻烦了 是谁邀请的阿道夫·林肯勒? | 
| [08:34] | I thought everyone was welcome. | 不是所有人都应该被受欢迎的吗 | 
| [08:36] | It’s not the same Summer. | 这不一样 | 
| [08:38] | Lincoler is a crazed maniac | 林肯勒是个疯子 | 
| [08:40] | just a misguided effort of mine to create a morally neutral super leader | 他是由阿道夫希特勒和亚布拉罕林肯的基因混合创造出来的 | 
| [08:43] | by combing the DNA of Adolf Hitler and Abraham Lincoln. | 道德中立的超级领袖 | 
| [08:45] | Turns out it just adds up to a lame, weird loser. | 但结果却是一个差劲 神经的失败者 | 
| [08:49] | Rick, you brought me into this world, a suffering abomination tortured | Rick 你把我带到这世上 让我看到了这个苦难 罪恶的 | 
| [08:55] | by the duality of its being. | 二次元世界 | 
| [08:56] | But I shall finally know peace when I watch the life drain from your wretched body! | 或许我应该在你生命流逝中看到世界的和平 | 
| [09:01] | Whoa. What’s up, man? | 靠 你干什么 老兄 | 
| [09:03] | I have no quarrel with you, boy. | 和你没关系 娃 | 
| [09:04] | “Boy”? What’s that supposed to mean? | “娃” 你什么意思 | 
| [09:06] | It’s just… look, I-I don’t know how you thought I meant it, but… | 只是 听着 我不是有意的 只是 | 
| [09:10] | Don’t look at me, dude. | 别看我 老哥 | 
| [09:11] | Look, I’m half-Abraham Lincoln, so | 你瞧 我有一半是亚伯拉罕·林肯 所以 | 
| [09:15] | So I should get on my knees and kiss your ass?! | 所以我应该跪在你面前 拍你马屁吗 | 
| [09:17] | Well, no, but… you know? | 这 不是 但是 那个… | 
| [09:20] | What do I know? | 那个什么 | 
| [09:21] | That the third Reich will reign for a thousand years? | 第三帝国将会统治一千年 | 
| [09:23] | Leave him alone, Brad. | 别烦他 Brad | 
| [09:24] | Stay out of this, Jessica! | 闪一边去 Jessica | 
| [09:26] | Kick his ass, Brad! Kick his ass! | 打他 Brad 打他 打他 | 
| [09:28] | Kick his ass! Kick his ass! | 打他 打他 | 
| [09:31] | Brad Brad! | |
| [09:31] | Stupid! | 蠢货 | 
| [09:34] | Rick Rick! | |
| [09:35] | I just did you a favor, Morty. | 我这是在帮你Morty | 
| [09:40] | Sorry about all that. | 不好意思让你看到了刚刚的局面 | 
| [09:41] | Rick has some really strange friends. | Rick的狐朋狗友可多了 | 
| [09:42] | Brad is such a jerk. | Brad简直就是个混球 | 
| [09:45] | He’s always tyring to prove what a man he is. | 整天想着该如何逞男人 | 
| [09:47] | I just want to find somebody nice and sweet. | 我只想找个温柔体贴的男朋友罢了 | 
| [09:50] | Jessica, can I show you something? | Jessica 我带你去看些东西吧 | 
| [09:54] | Wow, look at all this stuff. | 哇 瞧瞧这里的东西 | 
| [09:57] | Yeah. This is me and my Granda Rick’s sci-fi workshop. | 是啊 这里可是我和外公Rick的科学工作室 | 
| [10:00] | Check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [10:03] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮哦 | 
| [10:06] | You know, Jessica. | 其实嘛 Jessica | 
| [10:06] | There’s something I’ve always wanted to tell you. | 我有些想和你说却一直没说出口的话 | 
| [10:09] | What’s that, Morty? | 那是什么啊 Morty | 
| [10:10] | – I think that you’re the most… – No, that… | – 我觉得你是世界上 – 不 那个 | 
| [10:12] | Those weird sounds coming from the closet over there. | 衣柜里好像传出了奇怪的声音 | 
| [10:21] | – Oh My God. – Hey, I’m squanching in here. | – 我的天哪 – 喂 我在这里屎瓜呢 | 
| [10:24] | Oh my god, that is so disgusting. | 天哪 真是恶心透了 | 
| [10:26] | Ow… oh, oh, crap. | 好痛 哦 啊 完了 | 
| [10:47] | Big star in the sky. | 天上有硕大的行星 | 
| [10:49] | Oxygen-rich atmosphere. | 供氧不成问题的大气层 | 
| [10:52] | Giant testicle monsters. | 巨型的睾状怪物 | 
| [10:53] | We’ll be fine. Let’s party. | 这里没问题 我们继续狂欢吧 | 
| [11:08] | I swear to god, Morty. | 我对天发誓 Morty | 
| [11:09] | If it weren’t for the fact that everyone’s still having a blast in there, | 要不是里面那群人还在狂欢 | 
| [11:12] | I would be so furious with you right now. | 我现在肯定在对你发火 | 
| [11:14] | Oh, man. You hear that, Morty. | 听到了没 Morty | 
| [11:16] | You really lucked out with Summer on that one. | 你可真把Summer惹毛了 | 
| [11:18] | How are you guys not freaking out right now? | 你们是怎么保持淡定的 | 
| [11:20] | The whole house is sitting in another dimension. | 整栋屋子现在可都在异次元 | 
| [11:22] | I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办啊 | 
| [11:25] | Mom and dad are gonna kill us. | 爸妈回来 会杀了我们的 | 
| [11:26] | – I’m losing it here, Rick. – Relax, Morty, relax. | – 我要疯掉了啊 Rick – 冷静 Morty 冷静 | 
| [11:29] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [11:30] | All we have to do is go out and find us some Kalaxian Crystals. | 我们只要出去找些凯拉辛结晶回来就行了 | 
| [11:35] | Shit, mother f**kers. | 我操 | 
| [11:37] | Kalaxian Crystals, Morty, just a few miles south of here. | Morty 这里以南几英里的地方就有凯拉辛结晶了 | 
| [11:40] | Ok, let’s go then. | 行 我们出发吧 | 
| [11:41] | We got to go get those crystals right now, Rick. | 我们必须现在去找结晶 Rick | 
| [11:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Morty, I can’t go with you. | 等 等 等 Morty 我不能和你去 | 
| [11:46] | I got to hang back and make sure everything stays cool here, you know. | 我得呆在这里 保证这里一切安好 | 
| [11:49] | I mean, who knows what… what if somebody breaks something? | 我是说 万一有人不下心摔碎了什么的 | 
| [11:52] | Yeah, me too. I should stay. | 我也是 得留下来 | 
| [11:54] | You guys have any Aspirin? | 你们谁有阿司匹林吗 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, hey, Morty. This is perfect. | Morty 太好了 | 
| [11:57] | You can take Lincoler with you. | 你可以带着林肯勒一起去 | 
| [11:59] | Hey man, I’m not going anywhere. I’m injured. | 拜托 我现在哪里也不去 没看见我受伤了吗 | 
| [12:01] | Shut up, Lincoler. | 闭嘴 林肯勒 | 
| [12:02] | It’s the least you can do for wrecking the living room. | 这是作为损毁客厅的补偿 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah, and Nancy, you should go too. | 对哦 Nancy 你也应该去的 | 
| [12:07] | What? Why… why me? | 什么 为什么是我 | 
| [12:09] | Because… you… you’re so good at playing the flute. | 因为 因为你 很会吹笛子嘛 | 
| [12:17] | Sorry for the inconvenience folks. | 不好意思给大家带来了不便 | 
| [12:19] | We should resume sinking shortly. | 我们应该很快就能进行沉船了 | 
| [12:21] | In the mean time, please stay on the ship | 与此同时 请待在船上 | 
| [12:23] | and enjoy a complimentary plate of James Cameronion Rings. | 并享受这免费赠送的卡梅隆洋葱圈 | 
| [12:26] | Great. Not only the ship not sinking, | 真是太好了 船不沉就算了 | 
| [12:28] | but now the fourth wall has been broken. | 还被剧透了 | 
| [12:31] | I am gonna go back to the room and finish my book. | 我要回房 去看完那本小说了 | 
| [12:33] | You should find that Lucy woman. | 你应该去找那个叫Lucy的女人 | 
| [12:35] | But…but… | 但 但是 | 
| [12:37] | You see, Jerry. May I show you something? | 那个 Jerry 我带你去看些东西吧 | 
| [12:40] | Had everything gone as planned, | 如果一切按照计划行驶 | 
| [12:41] | this entire area would be underwater. | 这整片区域都会被淹没 | 
| [12:44] | I would have liked to see it. | 我挺想看到那场景的 | 
| [12:45] | This trip has been a “Titanic” faliure. Get it? | 真是一场”泰坦尼克”悲剧啊 懂吗 | 
| [12:49] | – Ooh. – Draw me, Jerry. | – 哦哦哦 – 抱我 Jerry | 
| [12:51] | Oh… boy… Lucy, wow… | 天哪 那个 Lucy 啊 | 
| [12:53] | Uh… This isn’t what I had in mind. | 这 和我想象的不太一样 | 
| [12:57] | But it’s the perfect moment. | 但是时刻总算到来了 | 
| [12:58] | We’ve been dreaming about this for 16 years. | 我们梦寐了16年的场景啊 | 
| [13:01] | Um… Not like this… Not…not with you. | 那个 不是像现在这样的 也不是和你 | 
| [13:05] | – You are gonna draw me. – Aah. | – 你会抱我的 – 啊啊啊 | 
| [13:06] | Then you’re going to f**k me in that car over there. | 然后你要在那辆车里干我 | 
| [13:11] | It’s weird, cause I definitely think that all men are created equal. | 说来也奇怪 我觉得所有男人都生来是平等的 | 
| [13:14] | – But, at the same time… – Okay… | – 但是 与此同时又 – 行了 | 
| [13:16] | Um… the crystals should be really close. | 结晶应该就在这里附近了 | 
| [13:19] | There they are. | 在那里 | 
| [13:21] | Wait. Something’s not right. | 等等 这里不太对劲 | 
| [13:27] | Get the crystals. | 快拿结晶 | 
| [13:28] | I’ll handle the beast. | 野兽交给我处理就好 | 
| [13:29] | Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes. | 准备从你那可悲的基因里解脱吧 | 
| [13:35] | Summer’s gonna like me again. | Summer会重新喜欢上我的 | 
| [13:43] | Lincoler, come on. Let’s get out of here. | 林肯勒 快 我们快离开这里吧 | 
| [13:45] | My journey is over, Morty. | 我的旅程结束了 Morty | 
| [13:48] | I have something important to tell you. | 我有件重要的事要告诉你 | 
| [13:53] | *And the gears, they tuned for a thousand years* | *我的齿轮 旋转了千年* | 
| [13:56] | *Until the dark day that they stopped* | *直到末日才终结* | 
| [14:01] | Rick, I got them. I got the crystals. | Rick 我拿到了 我拿到结晶了 | 
| [14:03] | Alright, you did it, Morty. | 太好了 Morty | 
| [14:05] | Rick, wait. | Rick 等等 | 
| [14:06] | There’s something you need to know. | 你得知道件事情 | 
| [14:07] | I couldn’t have done it without Lincoler. | 不是林肯勒 我们是绝对拿不到结晶的 | 
| [14:09] | He said that he was really sorry | 他说他很抱歉 | 
| [14:11] | and that he loves you like a father. | 然后 他一直像爱爸爸那样爱着你 | 
| [14:12] | He only wanted you to accept him | 他只是想被你接受 | 
| [14:13] | and he hopes that his final act would redeem him in your eyes. | 他希望自己所做的最后一点一滴能挽回他在你心中的印象 | 
| [14:16] | He sacrificed himself to save all of us, Rick. | 他牺牲了自己来拯救大家 Rick | 
| [14:19] | He died. | 他死了 | 
| [14:20] | Well, at least he didn’t die in vain. | 至少他没有白白牺牲 | 
| [14:22] | He got these crystals. | 他拿到了结晶 | 
| [14:26] | And these babies just saved this lame-ass party. | 而这些宝贝们来拯救这无聊至极的派对了 | 
| [14:28] | Wubba lubba dub dub Wubba lubba dub dub. | |
| [14:30] | Play something. Somebody, play something. | 放点什么啦 快点 放点音乐 | 
| [14:32] | Wait a minute, what? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [14:37] | *Put your right foot forward and your left foot back* | *右脚往前踩 左脚往后踏* | 
| [14:40] | *Then slide around like a NordicTrack* | *像诺迪克跑步机 两边走动* | 
| [14:42] | *Move to the left* | *往左* | 
| [14:43] | *Step to the right* | *往右* | 
| [14:45] | *Wiggle your elbows, and look up into the light* | *抖抖胳膊 看看灯* | 
| [14:48] | *It’s the, it’s the, it’s the Rick Dance* | *这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞* | 
| [14:53] | *It’s the, it’s the, it’s the Rick Dance* | *这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞* | 
| [14:57] | Slow Mobius, hit me with the clock beam. | 慢动作孟巴斯 来一束时间光波 | 
| [15:03] | *It’s the, it’s the, it’s the Rick Dance* | *这就是 这就是 这就是Rick舞* | 
| [15:08] | That’s the Rick dance. Alright. | 这就是Rick舞 | 
| [15:13] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚那是个啥 | 
| [15:15] | I thought those crystals were supposed to help us get home or something. | 我以为找结晶是为了让我们回家 | 
| [15:18] | What? No, no, no… I can get us home whenever I want to. | 什么 不 不 不 我随时都能把我们送回去 | 
| [15:21] | But, listen. Speaking of those crystals, | 对了 说起那些结晶 | 
| [15:22] | can I get the rest of them? | 其余能给我吗 | 
| [15:23] | I’m starting to come down, Morty. | 我渐渐回来了 Morty | 
| [15:25] | Crystal Kalaxian is a strong but fleeting high. | 凯拉辛结晶效果强劲就是时效太短 | 
| [15:29] | That’s what I think of your crystals, Rick. | 我就是这么看这结晶的 Rick | 
| [15:32] | Oh, Morty. You idiot. | Morty 你个蠢货 | 
| [15:33] | Does anybody else have any more K-Lax? | 还有谁有K-辛么 | 
| [15:36] | Birdperson? Squanchy? | 鸟人 屎瓜 | 
| [15:38] | Don’t squanch at me. | 不要屎瓜我啦 | 
| [15:39] | Alright, everybody. Party is officially over. | 好了 大伙 派对正式结束 | 
| [15:41] | Rick, take us home now. | Rick 现在立刻把我们带回家 | 
| [15:43] | Alright, alright. Fine, Morty, you party pooper buzzkill. | 行啦 行啦 行啦 Morty 你个派对老鼠屎 | 
| [15:46] | – Boo, boo. Morty sucks. – Boo. You suck whatever your name is. | – Morty 你太可恶了 – 管你叫什么名字的 你最烂了 | 
| [15:50] | Boo. Morty, you’re the worst, Morty. | 烂透了 Morty 你烂到爆了 | 
| [15:51] | But these gears just started turning. | 齿轮才刚刚开始转呢 | 
| [15:54] | Almost finished, Jerry? | 快画完了吗 Jerry | 
| [15:56] | Uh, almost. | 呃 快了 | 
| [15:58] | I haven’t quite captured your beautiful eyes. | 我还没有完全捕捉到你美丽双眸的神韵 | 
| [16:01] | I’m sure it’s good enough,move! | 肯定也差不多了 快过来 | 
| [16:03] | Every weekend Jacks and Roses have their Titanic experience in this car, | 每个周末都有几对Jack和Rose在这辆车上度过他们的泰坦尼克浪漫之旅 | 
| [16:07] | and I have to mop it up. | 而我负责事后清理 | 
| [16:09] | The floor drops out to make it easier. | 这厢板掉下来能让清理容易点 | 
| [16:12] | But now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我在车里翻云覆雨了 | 
| [16:14] | We’re going to get it, nice and steamy in there, | 我们将会达到快乐的巅峰 把车里搞得雾气腾腾 | 
| [16:17] | And I’m going to slam my hand on the steam and leave a nice handprint. | 我要在有蒸汽的玻璃上留下一个大手印 | 
| [16:21] | And then you’re going to love inside of me. | 然后你要进入我的身体 好好爱惜我 | 
| [16:24] | No mess, no clean. | 不能弄得一团糟 事后也不能清理 | 
| [16:26] | Beth Beth! | |
| [16:27] | Bet you’re glad I think kindles are dumb now. | 你看到我认为亚马逊电纸书不好使一定很高兴吧 | 
| [16:32] | I can’t help but feel a little guilty. | 我忍不住地觉得挺愧疚的 | 
| [16:34] | I didn’t peg Lucy for a rapist. | 我没把Lucy往强奸犯那方面想 | 
| [16:36] | What does a rapist look like exactly, Beth? | 那强奸犯应该长什么样子 Beth | 
| [16:38] | Is it a Slavic man wearing a denim jacket | 应该是一个穿着牛仔外套 | 
| [16:41] | With a patchy beard and the scent of cheap champagne | 留着稀拉胡子 一嘴水泡还有廉价香槟味 | 
| [16:43] | waft over his blister-pocked lips? | 斯拉夫男人吗 | 
| [16:46] | What? | 你在说什么 | 
| [16:48] | Well, at least you got all these free stuff. | 行啦 至少你免费得到了些东西 | 
| [16:50] | Should be enough to satisfy your Titanic Jones for a while. | 应该够满足你的泰坦尼克瘾一阵子的了 | 
| [16:54] | I’m not going to fit. | 我坐不下了 | 
| [16:56] | Beth,listen to me. | Beth 听我说 | 
| [16:58] | You’re going to get out of here. | 你会成功离开这里的 | 
| [16:59] | You’re gonna go on,and… | 你会继续你的生活 然后 | 
| [17:00] | Jerry, just leave the door. | Jerry 把那块门板扔了吧 | 
| [17:02] | It’s not a door, Beth. It’s debris. | 这不是门板 Beth 这是残骸 | 
| [17:04] | I don’t care, just leave it. | 我不管 快扔了它 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:13] | “Cape Fear”! “Cape Fear”! | 是海角惊魂耶 | 
| [17:18] | I’m I’m doing I’m I’m going to do like from “Cape Fear”! | 我在复原海角惊魂里的场景耶 | 
| [17:31] | Hey, squanchers! | 屎瓜们 | 
| [17:32] | The party’s squanching on at my place! | 派对在我家继续屎瓜着 | 
| [17:36] | Cool, I’m coming too. | 太好了 我也要去 | 
| [17:38] | Uh, no. You’re not squanchy enough for a squanchy party. | 哦 不 对于一个屎瓜派对来说你不够屎瓜 | 
| [17:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:42] | Nancy told us what a bitch you are. | Nancy告诉了我们你有多贱 | 
| [17:44] | Guys, seriously. Nancy? | 各位 说真的 Nancy | 
| [17:45] | Summer, you’re a bad person. | Summer 你为人太差 | 
| [17:47] | All you care about is having popular people like you. | 你只想着让受欢迎的人喜欢你 | 
| [17:49] | That’s not what Abradolph Lincoler stood for. | 这可不是阿道夫·林肯勒主张的 | 
| [17:52] | Well, it was hard to pin down what he stood for, | 好吧 搞清楚他的主张不容易 | 
| [17:55] | But it’s certainly not what he died for. | 但是他肯定不是为这个而死的 | 
| [18:01] | Next time I party | 下次我再开派对 | 
| [18:02] | I’m just gonna focus on getting totally wrecked. | 我就只管让自己兴奋得精疲力尽就好 | 
| [18:05] | You’re so wise. | 你太明智了 | 
| [18:08] | May I assist you with that? | 我帮你一起收拾好吗 | 
| [18:10] | Uh, sure, yeah, thanks. | 当然好 谢谢 | 
| [18:11] | Morty, do you know what “Wubba lubba dub dub” means? | Morty 你知道”Wubba lubba dub dub”什么意思吗 | 
| [18:15] | Uh, that’s just Rick’s stupid nonsense catchphrase. | 那只是Rick愚蠢又没有逻辑的口头禅而已 | 
| [18:17] | It’s not nonsense at all. | 这并不是没有逻辑的 | 
| [18:19] | In my people’s tongue, | 在我们那里 | 
| [18:20] | It means “I am in great pain,please help me” | 这句话的意思是”我很痛苦 请帮帮我” | 
| [18:23] | Well, I got news of you, he’s saying it ironically. | 那我告诉你吧 他说的意思正好相反 | 
| [18:26] | No, Morty. | 不 Morty | 
| [18:27] | Your grandfather is, indeed, in very deep pain. | 你的外公确实非常痛苦 | 
| [18:30] | That is why he must numb himself. | 这就是他不得不麻痹自己的原因 | 
| [18:32] | – Come on,uh… – Birdperson | – 得了吧 呃 – 我叫鸟人 | 
| [18:34] | Come on ,Birdperson. | 得了吧 鸟人 | 
| [18:35] | Rick’s not that complicated. | Rick没有那么复杂 | 
| [18:37] | He’s just a huge asshole. | 他只是一个大混蛋而已 | 
| [18:38] | Then why do you care so much if you are no longer allowed to | 那为什么你还这么在乎以后能不能和他 | 
| [18:41] | continue on your adventures together? | 继续探险之旅 | 
| [18:43] | It appears fate has presented you with an opportunity | 看起来命运给了能让你永远远离Rick | 
| [18:45] | to free yourself of Rick forever. | 获得自由的机会啊 | 
| [18:47] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说对了 | 
| [18:48] | I shouldn’t even care. | 我根本不应该担心 | 
| [18:49] | This is probably the best thing that could have happened to me. | 这也许是对我最有利的事了 | 
| [18:52] | I’m sick of having adventures with Rick. | 我已经厌烦和Rick一起探险了 | 
| [18:54] | My people have another saying “Gubba nub nub doo rahkah.” | 我们那儿还有一句谚语”Gubba nub nub doo rahkah” | 
| [18:57] | It means “whatever lets you sleep at night.” | 意思是”只要这事能让你安心入睡 就去做吧” | 
| [19:01] | Guys, mom and dad are, like, right around the corner. | 嘿 爸妈已经快到家了 | 
| [19:04] | This is your moment, Morty. | 这是你抉择的时刻 Morty | 
| [19:06] | Choose wisely. | 明智地选择吧 | 
| [19:07] | Tammy Tammy! | |
| [19:14] | Wow, we are so screwed. | 天啊 我们完蛋了 | 
| [19:18] | Rick, wake up! | Rick 醒一醒 | 
| [19:19] | Wait, wait, wait, stop. | 等下 等下 停 | 
| [19:20] | Rick, you got to do something quick! | Rick 你得赶快做点什么 | 
| [19:21] | My parents are home. | 我爸妈快到家了 | 
| [19:22] | Uh, all all right, all right. Hold hold on. | 好 好的 等 等会儿 | 
| [19:27] | Ah, so good. | 真解渴 | 
| [19:29] | Oh,my god. They’re walking up the driveway. | 我的天啊 他们上车道了 | 
| [19:30] | Bring me the thing. | 把那个东西拿给我 | 
| [19:31] | What what thing? | 啊 什么东西 | 
| [19:32] | The thing, the thing, the… | 那个东西 就是那个 | 
| [19:34] | It’s got, like, buttons on it and lights on it. It beeps. | 上面有按钮和灯的那个 还能响的东西 | 
| [19:37] | Rick, that describes everything in your garage! | Rick 车库里所有东西都长这样 | 
| [19:39] | Do you mean this? | 你是说这个吗 | 
| [19:40] | Summer for for the win! | Summer拿 拿对了 | 
| [19:44] | All right, that should do it. | 好了 现在就行了 | 
| [19:45] | Whoa! What did you do? | 你干了什么 | 
| [19:46] | Uh, see for yourself. | 你自己看 | 
| [19:48] | Whoa! | 哇 | 
| [19:50] | Yeah, everything’s frozen in time. | 没错 所有东西都跟着时间一起被冻结了 | 
| [19:52] | Yeah,and Slow Mobius thinks he’s all that. | 慢动作孟巴斯还以为只有他会这个呢 | 
| [19:54] | For how long? | 能静止多久 | 
| [19:56] | I don’t know. How long do you guys want? | 不知道 你们想持续多久 | 
| [19:57] | A week? A month? | 一个星期 一个月 | 
| [19:59] | Can we start cleaning the house and see how we feel? | 我们能先打扫屋子再决定吗 | 
| [20:26] | – Worst movie ever. – Dumb. | – 史上最大烂片 – 我没话说了 | 
| [20:27] | Ooh, what a waste of time. | 哦 真是浪费时间 | 
| [20:30] | Get it? You know, ’cause it’s forzen? | 听懂了吗 因为现在时间冻结了 | 
| [20:32] | This has been so much fun. | 这真是有趣啊 | 
| [20:34] | Hey, Rick, you know this whole time, | 嘿 Rick 这么长时间 | 
| [20:36] | I haven’t once heard you say that “Wubba lubba dub dub” thing that you usually say. | 我都没听你说过你以前老说的”Wubba lubba dub dub”了 | 
| [20:40] | Don’t need to, I have a new catchphrase. | 因为我不需要说了 我已经有了新的口头禅 | 
| [20:43] | Oh, yeah? What’s that, Rick? | 是吗 是什么 Rick | 
| [20:45] | I love my grandkids. | 我爱我的外孙和外孙女 | 
| [20:46] | Psych! Just kidding, my new catchphrase is, | 骗到你们啦 开玩笑的 我的新口头禅是 | 
| [20:49] | “I don’t give a f**k”. | “我他妈才不在乎” | 
| [20:57] | Roll credits! | 播演职员表吧 | 
| [20:59] | Roll the credits, go! | 播演职员表 开始 | 
| [21:05] | “I don’t give a f**k” is my new catchphrase! | “我他妈才不在乎”是我的新口头禅 | 
| [21:07] | F**k you! | 去你妈的 | 
| [21:48] | Revenge! | 我要复仇 | 
| [21:54] | Party! | 派对 | 
| [21:56] | Oh, please, stop! | 天哪 拜托停下来 | 
| [22:02] | Hey, brah! | 嘿 兄弟 | 
| [22:03] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 | 
| [22:04] | Are you enjoying this? Do you like this? | 你很享受这样吗 你喜欢这样吗 | 
| [22:07] | Yeah,you know it, dawg! | 当然 你懂的 老兄 |