时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hurry up, morty. | 动作麻利点儿 Morty |
[00:14] | Grandpa’s about to un-freeze time. | 外公马上就要解冻时间了 |
[00:16] | You really should be cleaning from top to bottom. | 应该从上往下顺着清理 |
[00:18] | I know how to vacuum mom and dad, Summer. | 我知道怎么用吸尘器清理爸妈好吧 Summer |
[00:20] | I’ve been doing it for six months. | 这活儿我都做了六个月了 |
[00:22] | Then you’ve been doing it wrong for six months. | 那就说明你这六个月做的都是错的 |
[00:24] | Oh, my god, is that mildew? | 那是发霉了吗 |
[00:26] | It’s not my fault we froze time on a humid day. | 又不是我要在这么潮的天冻结时间的 |
[00:28] | You have dropped so many balls, man. | 瞧瞧你这事儿砸的 |
[00:31] | Do you ever get scared grandpa rick | 你就不担心 |
[00:33] | Might make me his new sidekick? | 我会成为Rick外公的新宠吗 |
[00:35] | What?! What kind of monster are you? | 什么样的人有你这样丑恶的嘴脸 |
[00:37] | A competent one. | 比你更称职的人呗 |
[00:38] | Who cares about the things you guys are talking about? | 你俩瞎扯些什么 |
[00:41] | The whole point of freezing time was to stop giving a [bleep] | 停止时间就是要你们少管些[哔]事儿 |
[00:43] | Put a shirt on your dumb dad, | 给你那蠢爹套上件儿衣服 |
[00:45] | And let’s get this dumb universe rolling. | 让这蠢地方重新动起来吧 |
[00:47] | Let’s do this thing. | 走起 |
[00:52] | All right, listen, you two. | 你俩听着 |
[00:53] | We froze time for a pretty long time, | 咱们冻结了挺久的时间 |
[00:55] | So when I un-freeze it, | 虽然解冻以后 |
[00:56] | The world’s time is gonna be fine, | 不会对世界的时间产生影响 |
[00:58] | But our time’s gonna need a little time | 但是咱们的时间需要花时间 |
[01:00] | To, you know, stabilize. | 稳定下来 |
[01:01] | Our time is gonna be unstable? | 我们的时间会变得不稳定 |
[01:03] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[01:04] | It means relax and stop being a pussy, Morty. | 意思就是放松 别耸 |
[01:06] | Uh, I thought you learned that by now. | 我还以为这点道理你们也该懂了 |
[01:08] | It also means don’t touch your parents, | 以及 千万不要和你们爸妈有肢体接触 |
[01:09] | Or we could shatter into countless theoretical shards. | 不然我们可能会碎成无数的理论裂片 |
[01:11] | – Wait a minute, what? – And away we go! | – 等等你说什么 – 现在我们走起 |
[01:19] | Um… did we ever put that mattress under Mr.Benson? | 我们是不是忘了给Benson先生在地上铺气垫了 |
[01:22] | – Shhh. – Shush, Morty. | -嘘 – 嘘 Morty |
[01:23] | …A thing or two about… wait, what? | 好好教教你们 等等 怎么 |
[01:25] | Was the house…? When we pulled up, | 这房子 我们停车的时候 |
[01:27] | I could have sworn the house was completely trashed. | 这房子看着明明都废了 |
[01:30] | Negative visualization, Jerry. | 是你消极的想象 Jerry |
[01:32] | Explains a lot about where you’re at. | 可以很好地解释你消极的存在 |
[01:33] | – Hi, sweetie. – Hi, dad. | – 嗨亲爱的 – 嗨爸爸 |
[01:35] | Summer, morty, are you okay? | Summer Morty 你们还好吗 |
[01:37] | We, we just missed you a lot. | 我们只是很想念你们 |
[01:39] | Yeah, we missed you so much. | 没错 想死你们了 |
[01:41] | Too much to hug you, though. | 思念之深 拥抱一下都不再能 |
[01:42] | Yeah, it would literally destroy them. | 没错 抱一下可是真的会死人 |
[01:44] | Now, listen, why don’t why don’t wh-why don’t | 嘿 不不不不如 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you guys go get a free sunday ice cream? | 不如你们去吃个圣代冰激凌 |
[01:48] | Get out there and get some ice creams. | 出去吃点冰激凌 |
[01:49] | Here’s $500 cash in unmarked monies. | 这是500美元现金 |
[01:52] | I’m just gonna put it on the floor | 我现在放在地上 |
[01:53] | And kick it on over to ya. | 给你踢过去 |
[01:55] | – You guys go nuts. – This better not be a bribe. | – 你俩爽去吧 – 你最好别是在贿赂我 |
[01:57] | If I find a single thing out of place in this house, | 如果我发现房子里有一丁点儿不对的地方 |
[02:00] | My love of ice cream won’t save you. | 我再爱吃冰激凌也没用 |
[02:03] | I’ll get my jacket. | 我去拿我的外套 |
[02:04] | Sweetie, is your shirt on backwards? | 亲爱的 你的上衣是不是穿反了 |
[02:09] | Yeah. I like it this way. | 没错 我就喜欢这么穿 |
[02:12] | I’m not stupid. | 你当我傻 |
[02:13] | – Phew! – Oh. | – 呼 – 噢 |
[02:14] | Man, that guy is the Redgren Grumbholdt | 这哥们儿 也真是 |
[02:16] | Of pretending he knows what’s going on. | 不懂装懂届的慕容不输 |
[02:19] | – oh, you agree, huh? – it’s funny. | – 你们也这么觉得 – 真逗 |
[02:20] | You like that redgren grumbholdt reference? | 还挺喜欢这个梗的哈 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Well, guess what? I made him up. | 这人是我编的 |
[02:24] | You really are your father’s children. | 你们真不愧是你们老爹的娃 |
[02:25] | Think for yourselves. Don’t be sheep. | 学会自己动动脑子 别当墙头草 |
[03:05] | God, I feel terrible. | 老天 感觉真糟 |
[03:07] | Yep, it really makes you appreciate | 没错 领会到 |
[03:08] | How fickle the universe can be. | 世事无常了吧 |
[03:10] | One minute you’re falling off a roof for six months, | 前一秒 你从屋顶上摔下来摔了六个月 |
[03:12] | The next minute, bam! | 下一秒 啪叽 |
[03:13] | Uh, just to be clear, it was Summer’s job | 澄清一下 放气垫是 |
[03:16] | To put the mattress under | Summer的活儿 |
[03:17] | Uh, what? It was your job, Morty. | 拜托 那是你的活儿 Morty |
[03:18] | – Nuh-uh! – yuh-huh! | – 乱说 – 明明就是 |
[03:20] | Actually, sorry, Summer. | 不好意思Summer |
[03:21] | I got to back the “M” Bomb on this one. | 这次我站莫兄这边 |
[03:22] | I remember the conversation. | 那次咋说的我还记得 |
[03:24] | We told morty to replace all the bank’s money with cookies. | Morty负责把银行的钱换成饼干 |
[03:26] | Your job was to put the mattress under mr. Benson. | 你负责把气垫放在Benson先生楼下 |
[03:28] | Boom! In your face, summer! | 哈 傻眼了吧Summer |
[03:30] | You really dropped the ball, man. | 瞧你这事儿砸的 |
[03:33] | Shut up, Morty, you vindictive little turd! | 闭嘴 你这小肚鸡肠的逼崽子 |
[03:35] | You shut up, you big female asshole! | 你闭嘴 你个大母王八 |
[03:38] | Hey, don’t shove me! | 别推我 |
[03:39] | – I didn’t! – You didn’t what? | – 我没有 – 什么你没有 |
[03:40] | – What’s your problem? – What’s yours? | – 你什么毛病 – 你又是什么毛病 |
[03:41] | – Shut up! – You shut up! | – 闭嘴 – 你才闭嘴 |
[03:43] | -wh-whoa, whoa! | 嗷 噢 |
[03:44] | What the hell, hell, hell, hell, hell? | 搞什么鬼鬼鬼鬼鬼 |
[03:47] | Oh, god. Oh, no. What did you guys just do? | 你们搞什么 |
[03:49] | What did who do? | 你说谁 |
[03:49] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:50] | Wait, what am I saying? | 等等 我在说什么 |
[03:50] | Wait, what am I saying? | 等等 我在说什么 |
[03:52] | Were either of you guys uncertain about anything just now? | 刚才是不是有谁有什么不确定的事儿 |
[03:54] | Oh, man, I don’t feel good. | 天 我感觉好难受 |
[03:56] | Am I me? | 我还是我吗 |
[03:56] | Am I talking right now? | 我在说话吗 |
[03:58] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[03:58] | Wait, who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[04:00] | All right, both of you just don’t move. | 你们俩听好 先别动 |
[04:01] | Don’t speak, don’t think. I have to check something. | 别说话 也别瞎想 我去检查检查 |
[04:04] | – What’d you do, Morty? – I’m gonna help grandpa. | – 你干了啥 Morty – 我要去帮外公的忙 |
[04:05] | – I’ll see if he needs help. – What do you mean you’re gonna help him? | – 我去看看他要不要帮忙 – 你说要去帮忙是什么意思 |
[04:08] | I can help, too. | 我也能帮得上啊 |
[04:09] | – What’s happening, grandpa? – What’s going on, Rick? | – 怎么了 外公 – 发生什么了 Rick |
[04:11] | Sh-sh-shut up. | 闭闭闭嘴 |
[04:13] | Oh, crap, are you kidding me? Two dots? | 妈的 开什么玩笑 两个点 |
[04:15] | This never needs to be more than one dot. | 就不该多于一个点的 |
[04:17] | The two of you made us uncertain! | 你俩把我们搞得”不确定”了 |
[04:18] | – What are you talking about? – What’s that mean? | – 你在说啥 – 什么意思 |
[04:19] | – English, please. – English? | – 说人话好吗 – 说人话 |
[04:20] | Our time is fractured. | 我们的时间分裂了 |
[04:22] | You two somehow created a feedback loop of uncertainty | 你们俩不知怎么弄出了一个不确定性的反馈环 |
[04:25] | that split our reality into two equally possible impossibilities. | 我们的现实被劈成了两个具有同等可能性的不可能现实 |
[04:28] | W-we’re exactly like a man capable of sustaining | 就好比一个男的 能够保持 |
[04:30] | A platonic friendship with an attractive female co-worker. | 和漂亮女同事的纯洁友谊一样 |
[04:33] | We’re entirely hypothetical. | 我们现在存在于理论上 |
[04:35] | But I thought there were infinite time lines? | 可是我以为时间线是无限多的啊 |
[04:37] | We’re not on any time line, dummy. | 我们不属于任何一条时间线 傻子 |
[04:39] | Look. | 瞧瞧 |
[04:41] | Oh, my god! | 我个天 |
[04:43] | Are those cats? | 那些是猫吗 |
[04:44] | I assume they’re Schroedinger’s cats. | 应该是薛定谔的猫 |
[04:46] | Or, actually, I assume they both are and aren’t, | 或者应该说既”是”又”不是” |
[04:48] | just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
[04:49] | – Is the world gone? – Is the world gone? | – 世界消失了吗 – 世界消失了吗 |
[04:51] | – Where are mom and dad? – What about mom and dad? | – 爸妈在哪儿 – 那爸妈呢 |
[04:52] | Mom and dad? Get your head out of your family’s ass. | 爸妈 这个节骨眼别想着家里人了 |
[04:55] | The three of us are lost in a timeless oblivion. | 我们掉进了时间被湮没的空无里 |
[04:57] | Your parents get to exist. | 你们的爹妈好好地存在着 |
[04:59] | They’re probably living it up in some pointless, | 这天过完说不定又给他们的[哔]婚姻 |
[05:01] | Grounded story about their [bleep] marriage. | 添上一条烂俗轶事呢 |
[05:03] | Cold stone creamery is the best. | 酷圣石的冰激凌最好吃了 |
[05:05] | What should we do with our remaining $20? | 还剩下二十块钱 该怎么花呢 |
[05:08] | You realize they sing no matter how much you tip? | 你知道不管给多少小费他们都会唱歌的吧 |
[05:11] | – whoa! – aaah! | – 哇 – 啊 |
[05:13] | Holy [bleep] | 我[哔] |
[05:14] | – What happened? – I hit a deer. | – 怎么了 – 我撞倒了一头鹿 |
[05:16] | We we have to tell the cops you were driving. | 我们得跟警察说是你在开车 |
[05:18] | – What? – This is rum raisin! | – 啥 – 这是朗姆酒葡萄干味的 |
[05:23] | It’s still alive. | 它还活着 |
[05:23] | Well, do we, do I, uh, get, uh, a big rock, or…? | 那么 我们 我要不要 找块儿大石头来 |
[05:28] | It’s not an armadillo, asshole. | 这又不是犰狳 混蛋 |
[05:29] | I thought that’s what a man’s supposed to say. | 这种情况下男人不就得说这话嘛 |
[05:31] | It’s not like I could’ve actually done it. | 我又不会当真干得出来 |
[05:33] | If we were near a hospital, I could treat it, | 要是周围有医院 我说不定能做点什么 |
[05:35] | But I… I think we have to just… | 不过看来我们只好 |
[05:37] | It’s okay. This is just something that happens. | 没关系的 你别过意不去了 |
[05:40] | And even if we were in a hospital, what could we do? | 我们就算在医院又能干什么 |
[05:42] | You’re a horse surgeon, not a deer surgeon. | 你是医马的 也不会给这鹿开刀 |
[05:44] | So…? | 什么意思 |
[05:45] | Well, don’t different animals… | 别跟我讲到底有什么区别 |
[05:47] | Require different levels of skill to keep alive? | 你这是在质疑我行医的水准吗 |
[05:49] | – Oh, god. – Get the deer in the car, Jerry. | – 天啦 – Jerry 给我把鹿抬进车里 |
[05:51] | Yes, Beth. | 好 |
[05:52] | This is why you don’t freeze time, you guys. | 这就是不能随便冻结时间的原因 |
[05:54] | It’s incredibly irresponsible. | 这种事是非常不负责任的 |
[05:55] | And you did it so we could clean the house after a party? | 你冻结时间就为了开完派对打扫房子 |
[05:57] | Look, there’s no time to hold me accountable, morty. | Morty 没时间把责任推给我了 |
[06:00] | Like, literally no time. Look around. | 是真的”没有时间”了 你自己看看 |
[06:02] | Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. | 不确定性本质上就是极度不稳定的 |
[06:04] | Eventually, everything either is or isn’t. | 到最后 一切都会坍缩成”是”或”非” |
[06:07] | And we’ve got about four hours to be “Is.” | 我们得在四个小时内让自己变成”是” |
[06:09] | – or…? – we isn’t. | – 否则呢 – 就会变成”非” |
[06:11] | All right, since this time crystal exists in both possibilities, | 好了 因为这颗时间水晶存在于两个”可能”的现实里 |
[06:14] | And since it’s impossible that I didn’t nail this, | 而我”不可能”搞砸 |
[06:16] | I’m probably about to press this button in both possibilities | 我应该会同时在两个可能世界中 |
[06:19] | at exactly the same time. | 按下这一个按钮 |
[06:20] | – how do you know – how do you know that | – 你怎么知道 – 你怎么知道你 |
[06:21] | Whatever you are asking me, the answer is I’m amazing. | 不管你们想问什么 答案都是因为我牛逼 |
[06:23] | And away we go. | 现在我们 走起 |
[06:29] | Huh, what do you know. It’s working. | 哟呵 这不挺管用的吗 |
[06:31] | – ow, ow, ow! – oh | – 嗷嗷嗷 – [哔]的 |
[06:34] | What the hell is wrong with you two? | 你们两个搞什么 |
[06:36] | I-I-I-I mean you four! | 应应该说你们四个 |
[06:37] | – That hurt! – That was painful. | – 好疼 – 刚才好疼 |
[06:39] | Good, I’m glad it was painful. You deserve it. | 活该 疼就对了 |
[06:41] | I saw you. Y-you’re both all over the damn place. | 我刚才看到了 你们被扯得乱七八糟的 |
[06:45] | We’ve been split for 20 minutes | 我们就分裂了二十分钟 |
[06:46] | and your lives are already scattered to the quantum [bleep] wind? | 你们就已经快要在[哔]的量子流里碎成渣渣了 |
[06:49] | What the hell do either of you two have to be so uncertain about? | 你们到底有什么事儿还不确定的 |
[06:52] | Your brand of zit cream? | 该用哪个牌子的祛痘霜吗 |
[06:53] | Which chair to sit in while I do everything? | 没想好在我忙着的时候 自己闲坐在哪张椅子上吗 |
[06:55] | Come on, spit it out! | 倒是快点说啊 |
[06:56] | Well, you don’t exactly make it easy, rick. | 你也没让帮上什么忙好吗 Rick |
[06:58] | You make fun of me all the time | 你总是取笑我 |
[06:58] | You’re always picking on me | 你总是挑我的刺 |
[07:00] | and now you got summer to kiss your ass. | 现在又有Summer在一边拍你的马屁 |
[07:00] | and now summer’s doing it. | 现在Summer也变得和你一个德行了 |
[07:01] | Me?! What about you? | 你还说我 你看看你自己吧 |
[07:01] | You’re just as mean to me because you’re jealous | 还不就是因为嫉妒我 |
[07:03] | Could you get more excited to see me fail? | 看我搞砸你就开心了是不是 |
[07:04] | Because you want grandpa all to yourself! | 你就想一个人霸着外公 |
[07:04] | Because you want grandpa all to yourself! | 你就想一个人霸着外公 |
[07:06] | All right, all right, cool it. I see what’s happening here. | 得了得了 冷静点 我知道怎么回事儿了 |
[07:09] | You’re both young, you’re both unsure | 你俩都年少无知 |
[07:10] | About your place in the universe, | 不知道自己在宇宙中的位置 |
[07:11] | And you both want to be grandpa’s favorite. | 都想当外公的掌上明珠 |
[07:13] | I can fix this. Morty, sit here. | 那就好办了 Morty 你坐这里 |
[07:15] | Summer, you sit here. Now, listen. | Summer 你坐这里 听好了 |
[07:17] | I know the two of you are very different | 我知道你们俩 |
[07:18] | From each other in a lot of ways, | 在各个方面都很不同 |
[07:20] | But you have to understand | 不过你们得明白 |
[07:21] | That as far as grandpa’s concerned, | 在外公的眼里 |
[07:22] | You’re both pces of shit. Yeah. | 你俩屁都不是 |
[07:24] | I can prove it mathematically. | 我可以用数学方法证明给你们看 |
[07:26] | Actually, l-l-let me grab my white board. | 这样 让让让我把白板拿过来 |
[07:28] | This has been a long time coming, anyway. | 反正也忍你们好久了 |
[07:31] | Emergency! Wounded deer coming in. | 有紧急情况 有一头受伤的鹿 |
[07:34] | -three. | 三 |
[07:35] | Excuse me, you can’t be back here. | 抱歉 您不能进来 |
[07:37] | I’m a certified horse surgeon, | 我是有行医执照的马外科医生 |
[07:38] | And this deer needs medical attention. | 我需要立刻对这头鹿进行治疗 |
[07:40] | – nurse, please move that snake. – that’s mynurse. | – 护士 请把那条蛇移开 – 这是我的护士 |
[07:42] | And as a horse surgeon, I’m sure that you know | 你作为一个马外科医生肯定非常清楚 |
[07:44] | That deer have much smaller, much more intricate organs. | 鹿的器官比马的更小更复杂 |
[07:48] | As a vet, I’m sure you know that a deer | 你作为一个兽医 一定非常清楚鹿和马的差距 |
[07:50] | Is closer to a horse than you are to a doctor. | 不会比你跟货真价实的医生的差距大 |
[07:52] | So let’s save the measuring for when our dicks are out. | 有闲工夫在这里撕逼扯屌 |
[07:54] | – it’s time to save a life! – geez. | – 还不如拿来救命 – 哎哟 |
[07:58] | That’s odd. This deer’s wounded. | 奇怪 这鹿已经受伤了 |
[08:00] | Uh, yeah, I was there. You don’t have to rub it in. | 是啊 我当时在呢 你不用老跟我强调吧 |
[08:03] | I mean it’s been shot with a gun. | 我是说被枪打伤了 |
[08:05] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[08:07] | May I help you,sir? | 有什么能帮您的吗 先生 |
[08:09] | No, but you can stop helping this deer. | 没有 你们也没什么能帮这头鹿的了 |
[08:11] | I shot it before these two hit it with their car, | 那鹿在被他们撞倒前就被我打中了 |
[08:13] | And I followed them when they hauled it off. | 我在他们把鹿拖走的时候跟了上来 |
[08:15] | This deer belongs to me. | 这头鹿是我的 |
[08:17] | We don’t have time for this, okay? | 我没时间管这些 |
[08:18] | I need anaesthetic and deer saline. | 给我麻醉药和鹿用盐水 |
[08:20] | Look, I don’t know what the law says about this, | 听着 我不知道法律具体是怎么规定的 |
[08:22] | But I took an oath that I would let no animal come to harm. | 但我曾立誓不让任何动物受到伤害 |
[08:26] | Except when sterilizing, aborting, or euthanizing them, | 除了阉割流产安乐死 |
[08:28] | Or also when eating them at also any meal. | 以及几乎每顿饭都吃 |
[08:30] | I’m calling my lawyer. | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[08:31] | I hope for all our sakes | 看在大家的份上 |
[08:32] | you’re as bad a surgeon as I am a hunter. | 我只希望你的医术和我打猎的技术一样烂 |
[08:34] | In your dreams, bitch. Scalpel. | 做你的美梦吧 傻逼 手术刀给我 |
[08:36] | So, in conclusion, you’re both equally mercurial, | 总而言之 你俩都是一样的性情多变 |
[08:39] | Overly sensitive, clingy, | 还都太敏感 又粘人 |
[08:41] | Hysterical, bird-brained homunculi. | 脾气暴躁 脑容量小得跟鸟一样的矮冬瓜 |
[08:43] | And I honestly can’t even tell the two of you apart half the time | 我很多时候真分不出你们俩有啥区别 |
[08:46] | Because I don’t go by height or age, | 因为我区分人不看身高年龄 |
[08:47] | I go by amount of pain in my ass, | 我区分人只看他们有多让我闹心 |
[08:49] | Which makes you both identical. | 所以你们俩是一模一样的 |
[08:51] | All right, everything resolved? | 这下都结了吧 |
[08:52] | Everybody nice and certain about their position in my world. | 大家都确定自己在我世界里的地位了吗 |
[08:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:56] | All right, perfect. Sit still. | 那就棒极了 坐稳了 |
[08:58] | Arms down. I’m gonna do this again. | 胳膊放下 我再来一次 |
[09:00] | This time be like grandpa. | 这一次 要跟外公一样 |
[09:02] | You mean drunk? | 一样醉吗 |
[09:03] | What’s that? You got something to say? | 什么 你有意见 |
[09:03] | – no. – and away we go! | – 没 – 我们走着 |
[09:06] | And away we go! | 我们走着 |
[09:09] | huh, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:10] | huh, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:13] | – oh, my god. – what? | – 靠 – 怎么了 |
[09:14] | – oh, my god. – what? | – 靠 – 怎么了 |
[09:15] | – The son of a bitch is gonna kill me! – What?! | – 这王八蛋要杀了我 – 啊 |
[09:17] | – The son of a bitch is gonna kill me! – What?! | – 这王八蛋要杀了我 – 啊 |
[09:18] | Diabolical, unfeeling sociopath. | 没人性的反社会疯子 |
[09:20] | – don’t you get it?! – don’t you get it?! | – 你还不明白吗 – 你还不明白吗 |
[09:21] | The other rick isn’t trying to merge us anymore. | 另一个Rick不想再聚合两个可能现实了 |
[09:23] | He thinks he can save his own skin | 他觉得他能用这水晶 |
[09:25] | By using the crystal to kill me. | 来杀了我自保 |
[09:26] | He probably figures it’s easier | 他应该发现了 比起聚合 |
[09:28] | To eliminate one of the possibilities rather than merge them. | 直接消灭掉另一种可能更简单 |
[09:31] | I have to admit, | 呵呵呵 不得不承认 |
[09:32] | It was always in the back of my mind, too. | 这种想法我也隐隐有过 |
[09:33] | The difference is I would never do it, until now. | 区别在于我不会真那么做 现在就不一样了 |
[09:36] | – Rick, what the hell are you doing? – Saving our lives! | – Rick 你这是在搞什么 – 救我们的命 |
[09:38] | After he takes me out, he’s, he’s gonna be coming for you. | 他把我除掉之后 你们也跑不掉 |
[09:41] | – who? – me! | – 谁 – 我 |
[09:42] | aah! | 啊 |
[09:43] | You see that? Get down! | 看见了 趴下 |
[09:45] | – I told you, he’s a psycho. – He’s lost it! | – 我说了他是个疯子 – 他已经疯了 |
[09:47] | Th-th-th-the time fracture must have made him crazy! | 一定是时间的碎裂让他疯掉了 |
[09:49] | – I don’t know what to do! – oh, crap! | – 我不知道怎么办 – 妈呀 |
[09:50] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:54] | Oh, god, now there’s three of them. | 现在他们有三个人了 |
[09:55] | We’re outnumbered. Get in the cupboards. | 我们寡不敌众 躲进壁橱里 |
[09:58] | Wait, don’t don’t do that. | 慢着 别真的进去 |
[09:59] | They’ll know. Wait, wait. | 他们会知道的 等等 |
[10:00] | Think about getting in the cupboards, but don’t really. | 心里想着躲进壁橱但别真那么做 |
[10:04] | Is this what you want, you sick [bleep]?! | 这就是你想要的吗 你个变态的[哔] |
[10:06] | You want to see children die?! | 你想弄死你的孩子吗 |
[10:08] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[10:09] | You don’t stop living until I say so! | 你不能死 我说你死你才能死 |
[10:12] | Micheal Michael. | |
[10:12] | – Who’s this now? – My lawyer. | – 这又是谁 – 我的律师 |
[10:14] | I’m here to notify you, ma’am, that in this county, | 我来告知您 女士 在这个县 |
[10:16] | Any deer shot by a hunter | 任何被猎人打中的鹿 |
[10:18] | Is that hunter’s property regardless of how far it runs | 都是该猎人的财产 无论它跑了多远 |
[10:20] | Or who intercepts it before it dies. | 或者谁在其死亡之前将它截走 |
[10:23] | It’s called Brad’s law. | 这叫布莱德法 |
[10:24] | We can’t make you stop the surgery, | 我们不能阻止你做这个手术 |
[10:25] | But at this point, you’re performing it on venison. | 但是你只是在给鹿肉做手术罢了 |
[10:27] | Actually, I’ve decided not to eat it. | 其实我已经决定不吃它了 |
[10:30] | All this fear and conflict | 所有这些恐惧与冲突 |
[10:32] | I’m sure it’s ruined the meat. | 肯定已经毁掉它的肉了 |
[10:34] | I’m just gonna use the head for my rec-room wall. | 我拿回去把头挂在娱乐室墙上好了 |
[10:37] | She normally works on horses. | 她一般只给马做手术 |
[10:38] | Jerry, if you’re not gonna help, get the [bleep] out of here. | Jerry 如果你不帮忙 就[哔]滚蛋 |
[10:40] | I will reach into heaven | 老娘会追到天堂 |
[10:42] | And yank your screaming deer soul back! | 把你尖叫的灵魂抓回来 |
[10:44] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[10:46] | Shh, shh! | 嘘 |
[10:47] | I know where you are, you creepy old monster. | 我知道你在哪儿 你个老变态 |
[10:50] | I know how you think. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[10:51] | Oh, is there where you think I’m going? | 哦 你觉得我会往这里走吗 |
[10:53] | You think I’m standing here? | 你觉得我站在这呢 |
[10:54] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 你说不定猜对了 |
[10:57] | Holy [bleep]. Now what? | 我[哔] 现在怎么办 |
[10:59] | Well, if all of me knocked out all the Ricks, | 如果所有的我把Rick全打晕了 |
[11:00] | And you peed in all of your pants, | 所有的你都尿裤子了 |
[11:02] | Doesn’t that mean that we’re all synchronized? | 不就意味着我们又都同步了吗 |
[11:04] | – Right. – Okay. | – 没错 – 好 |
[11:05] | So, from now on, whatever we do, we have to be certain. | 好 那从现在开始 无论我们做什么都一定得确定 |
[11:08] | Right. | 对 |
[11:09] | I think I’m certain we’re effed in the “A.”(fucked in the ass) | 我很确定我们真是完了蛋了 |
[11:15] | Oh, god, my head. | 我的头 |
[11:18] | What did you guys do? | 你们干了什么 |
[11:19] | We put you in a dog crate because you were acting crazy | 我们把你关在狗笼子里 因为你刚才简直是疯了 |
[11:22] | And you caused another time fracture. | 你造成了第二次时间分裂 |
[11:24] | You tried to kill yourself. | 你想杀了自己 |
[11:25] | O-only in self-defense. | 我只是自卫 |
[11:27] | Myself tried to kill me first. | 是我自己先想杀了我 |
[11:28] | Guys, I don’t expect you to understand this, | 我也没指望你们能懂 |
[11:30] | But time breaking twice means our problem is | 但是时间分裂两次意味着 |
[11:32] | Two times bigger and we’ve got half as much time to solve it. | 我们有两倍的麻烦 但是只有一半的时间解决 |
[11:35] | Well, actually, I do expect you to understand that. | 哎其实 你们确实该懂的 |
[11:37] | It’s basic math. C-can somebody just let me out of here? | 基础数学而已 你们谁能把我放出来吗 |
[11:39] | If I die in a cage, I lose a bet. | 如果死在笼子里 我有个赌就输了 |
[11:41] | Well, is there some way you can prove | 你能证明你已经不会 |
[11:43] | You’re not a threat to yourself and others anymore? | 威胁到你自己或者别人的安全了吗 |
[11:45] | Oh, for god’s sake. All right, here. | 我的天 这样 |
[11:46] | – Give me the time crystal. – Wh-what are you doing? | – 把时间水晶给我 – 你要干嘛 |
[11:48] | Calling myself. Here, listen. | 给我自己打电话 听着 |
[11:50] | It’ll probably go to voicemail | 应该会转到语音信箱 |
[11:52] | Since, you know, I’m calling myself. | 因为我正给自己打电话呢 |
[11:54] | Hello, Rick here. | 嗨 我是Rick |
[11:55] | Don’t fall for it. It’s a bit. | 别信 逗人玩儿的 |
[11:57] | Just kidding! Ha, ha! | 哈哈 开玩笑的 |
[11:59] | You just got ricked. | 你被整了 |
[12:00] | You’ve reached Rick’s voicemail. | 这是Rick的语音信箱 |
[12:01] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么办 |
[12:02] | Hey, Rick. It’s Rick. | 嘿Rick 我是Rick |
[12:03] | Listen, I’m sorry about earlier. No hard feelings. | 之前不好意思 别放心上 |
[12:06] | I know you know I mean it, too. Take it easy. | 我知道你懂我是认真的 别太在意 |
[12:08] | Whoa, damn! Look at this. | 看啊 好吃惊啊 |
[12:10] | I’m blowing up three new voicemails. | 三个新留言 |
[12:12] | Hey, Rick. It’s Rick. | 嘿Rick 我是Rick |
[12:13] | Listen, I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前不好意思 |
[12:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard this one. | 行行行 听过了 |
[12:15] | Hey, rick. It’s rick. | 嘿Rick 我是Rick |
[12:17] | – Hey, rick, it’s – you get the idea. | – 嘿Rick – 懂这个意思就行 |
[12:19] | W-we’re cool now. | 我们没事儿了 |
[12:20] | Okay, well, we’re still not gonna let you out of this crate. | 那好吧 但是我们还是不能放你出来 |
[12:22] | Fine. I’ll just do it myself. | 随便吧 那我自己出来 |
[12:24] | If you could get out that whole time, why didn’t you? | 你既然能自己出来为什么一直待在里面 |
[12:27] | Because I waited until I was certain | 因为我得我必须确定 |
[12:28] | It was what I wanted to do, Morty. | 我想这么做 |
[12:30] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是咱俩的差距 |
[12:31] | I’m certain, | 我很确定 |
[12:32] | and you’re a walking burlap sack filled with turds. | 而你就是个会走路的麻袋 里面全是屎 |
[12:35] | You know, geez, Rick! | 天啊Rick |
[12:36] | Y-y-you’re really tearing into me right now. | 你这话也太过分了 |
[12:38] | You know, words hurt. | 言语也是能伤人的 |
[12:39] | – Holy! – A monster! | – 天啊 – 怪物 |
[12:41] | Hey, you, hey, quit yelling. | 别瞎叫了 |
[12:43] | Quit yelling. What the [bleep] | 别叫了 我[哔] |
[12:45] | Your time is all ripped up to hell! | 你们这儿的时间都被扯个稀巴烂了 |
[12:47] | You broke your time twice. | 你们把时间打碎了 还是两次 |
[12:50] | How did this happen? | 怎么搞成这样的 |
[12:52] | Nevermind. Shut the [bleep] up. Oh, damn. | 算了 都[哔]闭嘴 |
[12:55] | I’m from the fourth dimension. | 我是从四次元来的 |
[12:57] | I can hear all of y’all. | 你们我全都能听见 |
[12:58] | Now let’s just see what we got here for a second. | 我们先看看这是什么情况 |
[13:01] | Hey, damn it. | 我靠 |
[13:02] | Were you trying to use this to | 你不会是想用这个东西 |
[13:04] | Oh, see, you broke time, and you thought you could | 你弄裂了时间 然后你以为 |
[13:07] | Just stick it back together with this? | 你用这玩意儿就能把时间拼回去 |
[13:09] | How you think you gonna move time | 要怎么移动时间 |
[13:11] | While you’re standing in it, | 当你就在时间之中呢 |
[13:11] | You dumbass three-dimensional monkey-ass dummies? | 三次元的蠢猴子傻缺 |
[13:14] | Oh, way to go, Rick. | 你瞧你 Rick |
[13:15] | Yeah, grandpa, way to go. | 是啊外公 你瞧瞧人家 |
[13:17] | What, you’re just gonna listen to this guy now? | 怎么 你们现在就打算听这个家伙的了 |
[13:18] | He’s got a giant testicle for a head. | 他的脑袋是个大睾丸 |
[13:20] | He came here in a bubble. | 一个泡泡把他送来的 |
[13:22] | For all we know, he could be | 搞不好他是 |
[13:23] | The David Berkowitz of nutsackland. | 卵袋国的David Berkowitz |
[13:25] | Shut up. Here, put these on. | 闭嘴 戴上这个 |
[13:28] | They’ll sync your possibilities up | 这能把你们的现实同步起来 |
[13:29] | So I can bring you back to certain time. | 这样我就能把你们带回一个确定的时间了 |
[13:31] | Y’all are just just just negligent. | 你们这群没心眼的 |
[13:34] | See, now now look right here. | 看这儿 |
[13:35] | Hey, hey, hey, the three of you, put your collars on. | 嘿嘿嘿 你们三个 把项圈戴上 |
[13:38] | – We have them on. – What are you talking about? | – 我们戴上了啊 – 你在说什么 |
[13:39] | – Uh, we did. – We’re not wearing collars. | – 戴着呢 – 我们不戴项圈 |
[13:40] | Exactly. ’cause you’re being obstinate. | 没错 跟倔驴似的 |
[13:42] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Put the damn collars on if you want to live. | 想活命就快他妈把项圈戴上 |
[13:46] | – They’re on right now. – We did. They’re on. | – 我们戴着呢 – 戴了啊 |
[13:47] | All right, fine. Summer, Morty, put them on. | 好吧 Summer Morty 把项圈戴上 |
[13:53] | – Yes, we’re back! – No more cats! | – 我们回来了 – 猫都没啦 |
[13:55] | – We’re back in certain time. – Problem solved. | – 我们回到确定的时间了 – 都解决啦 |
[13:56] | – No more cats! – Oh, you did it! | – 猫没了 – 成功了 |
[13:57] | – You fixed it. – Yeah, I did. | – 你给搞定啦 – 没错 |
[13:59] | Now keep those collars on so you | 好好戴着这些项圈 |
[14:01] | Don’t break your weak-ass time again. | 免得你们把你们的弱逼时间又弄裂了 |
[14:03] | How long, exactly, do we have to wear these things? | 这些东西我们具体还要戴多久 |
[14:05] | They’re really embarrassing. | 戴着这东西挺尴尬的 |
[14:06] | Well, since you’re going to time prison, | 鉴于你们要滚进时间监狱了 |
[14:08] | I’d say you can keep them on forever. | 那应该是要永远戴着了 |
[14:11] | – Time prison? – Yeah. | – 时间监狱 – 没错 |
[14:12] | Well, I don’t know where you expect me to think | 我不知道你以为 我会觉得 |
[14:14] | You got that crystal over there, | 你是怎么搞到这块水晶的 |
[14:16] | But the only way your dumbass assin’ ass asses | 但是你们这些蠢驴中的蠢驴里的驴 |
[14:20] | Could ever have on is if it was stolen. | 唯一能搞来一块儿的解释就是偷来的 |
[14:22] | You stole a time-freezing crystal from testicle monsters?! | 你从睾丸怪那里偷了一块能冻结时间的水晶 |
[14:25] | I would’ve been happy to pay for it, S-summer, | 要是能买我也乐意花钱啊 |
[14:28] | But they don’t exactly sell them at Costco. | 但你以为超市里就能买到吗 |
[14:30] | Besides, there’s a larger lesson to be learned here. Get him! | 再说 这里还有更重要的经验教训 抓住他 |
[14:33] | No, no, no, no! You better keep back! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 退后点 |
[14:34] | Man, this will turn your ass | 这东西三十码外就能把你的屁股 |
[14:35] | Into a third-trimester fetus from 30 yards. | 变成一个怀胎三月的胎儿 |
[14:41] | Mm. | 哼 |
[14:42] | Isn’t there a kitten somewhere that needs a manicure? | 哪儿不该有只猫咪等着你去做美甲的吗 |
[14:44] | That’s right, mrs. Smith. Give in to your anger. | 没错 Smith太太 屈从于你的愤怒吧 |
[14:47] | Neglect that deer. | 别管这头鹿了 |
[14:49] | Honey, it’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 没事啦 |
[14:51] | These men are from the cervine institute | 这些人是麋鹿 驼鹿 梅花鹿 |
[14:53] | of elk, moose, deer, and stag. | 及雄鹿 鹿科动物机构的 |
[14:55] | They can take this deer to a helicopter | 他们能把这只小鹿带上直升机 |
[14:56] | And fly it to the country’s top deer surgeon | 送去全国顶级的鹿科动物医生 |
[14:59] | On a wildlife reserve across the state border. | 是在跨州的野生动物保护区 |
[15:01] | Where your jurisdiction ends. | 超出你的权限范围了 |
[15:05] | I guess that’s the end of that. | 看来这就结束了 |
[15:07] | There is just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:08] | According to this state’s veterinarian statute, | 根据本国的兽医条例 |
[15:11] | This animal can’t be transferred | 要转移这只动物 |
[15:13] | Until the current attending physician | 必须要当前治疗的医师 |
[15:15] | Verbally confirms their inability | 口头确认他们无法 |
[15:18] | To provide adequate care. | 提供所需的救治 |
[15:20] | You heard the man, horse doctor. | 听到没 医马的 |
[15:22] | You have to say you couldn’t hack it. | 你必须得说 你搞不定 |
[15:26] | We did it! | 我们做到啦 |
[15:28] | Uh-huh. No, mother no. Earth, dude. | 嗯哼 不是 妈妈 是地球 |
[15:31] | No, I’m talking about… yeah, with the dinosaurs. | 不是 我说的是 对对 有恐龙的那个 |
[15:33] | No, if you get to the dolphin people, you gone too far. | 不 海豚人又要隔很久了 |
[15:35] | All right, man, I’ll talk to you later. Okay. | 好 我晚点再跟你说 |
[15:38] | You know what they do to third-dimensional life forms in time prison? | 知道三次元生物在时间监狱是什么下场吗 |
[15:40] | Same thing they do in every other prison, only forever. | 和其他所有监狱一样 只不过是一直到永远 |
[15:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[15:44] | You think I want to be an omniscient immortal being | 你以为我想一辈子都当一个全知不朽 |
[15:46] | Transcending time and space my whole life? | 超越时空的存在啊 |
[15:48] | I got ambitions, man. | 我也有梦 |
[15:50] | Bringing you guys in is my ticket up. | 把你们送进去只是我升迁的敲门砖 |
[15:52] | What if I told you there’s a huge ticket | 那要是我说你背后就有 |
[15:55] | Up right behind you? | 一巨大的敲门砖呢 |
[15:56] | You really think I’m that stupid? | 你真以为我这么蠢 |
[15:57] | All right, hear me out on this. | 你听我说啊 |
[15:58] | You’re immortal, right, which means your life is infinite. | 你是不朽的 也就是说你的生命是无限的 |
[16:01] | Okay, well, then that means there’s a 100% chance | 也就是说 你做任何一件事情的概率 |
[16:03] | That you’ll eventually do everything, | 最终都会是百分之百 |
[16:04] | Including turning around to look behind you. | 包括转过身去看看背后 |
[16:07] | I cannot argue that. | 这我没法反驳 |
[16:08] | -aaah! | 啊 |
[16:10] | oh, god, gross and weird! | 天啊 好恶心好诡异 |
[16:13] | Chris Chris! | |
[16:14] | You killed my gun! | 你杀了我的枪 |
[16:16] | Summer, Morty, take off your collars. | Summer Morty 摘掉你们的项圈 |
[16:17] | What? What the hell are you doing? | 你们干嘛 |
[16:19] | Good question. I suppose the answer is I’m not certain. | 问得好 答案是 我不确定 |
[16:24] | Oh, no, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:26] | – I have no idea. – I’m not sure. | – 我也不知道 – 我不确定 |
[16:28] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[16:28] | Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. | 可能我会停 可能不会 |
[16:31] | I’m really uncertain about everything, | 对什么我都不能确定 |
[16:33] | Even kicking your ass. | 包括要不要揍你 |
[16:35] | List- hey! Tw ow! | 听 嘿 啊 |
[16:36] | But the these arms are vestigial! | 这些手臂只是退化不完全的残留 |
[16:38] | Now, you poked me where an eye would’ve been | 你戳的地方六百万年前 |
[16:40] | About 6 million years ago. | 就已经不再有眼睛了 |
[16:41] | Come on, let’s help grandpa. | 我们来帮外公 |
[16:43] | Yes! I’m 100% not sure about anything! | 我对一切都是百分之百的不确定 |
[16:46] | Yeah, totally uncertain. | 没错 完全不确定 |
[16:48] | Beat his ass! Get him! Beat him up! | 揍他 揍死他 |
[16:49] | – kick his ass, Rick! – Die, mother[bleep]! | – 揍死他 Rick - 死吧 傻[哔] |
[16:52] | Ow! I’m defeated. | 我被打败了 |
[16:53] | – What’s happening? – Time is falling apart. | – 怎么了 – 时间在崩塌 |
[16:55] | We’ve got to get back to certainty quick. | 我们必须回到确定的时间 |
[16:57] | Give me your collars. | 把你们的项圈给我 |
[16:58] | Oh, man. Don’t you have to fix, like, 30 of them? | 你不是得要修好差不多三十个项圈吧 |
[17:00] | Morty, I have to fix three of them. | Morty 我只用修好三个 |
[17:01] | And then there’s 31 other versions of me | 还有其他三十一个我 |
[17:03] | That have to also fix three, for a total of 96. | 他们也要修三个 一共是九十六 |
[17:06] | I’m not an idiot. I know how to be decisive. | 我不傻 我很果断的 |
[17:08] | Now hand me that flat-head screwdriver. | 把扁头的螺丝刀递给我 |
[17:10] | – Actually, make it a flat-head. – Actually, make it a phillips. | – 算了还是扁头的吧 – 算了还是十字的吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[17:15] | Look, I know I was kind of a nuisance today. | 我知道我今天有点不是很让你顺心 |
[17:17] | I know it’s my fault we hit the deer. | 我知道撞到那头鹿是我的错 |
[17:19] | And I know you wanted to be the one to save it. | 我也知道你想要救它 |
[17:22] | Whatever. | 没所谓了 |
[17:23] | How petty would I have to be to care less | 我是多心胸狭窄 才会把一条生命 |
[17:25] | About an animal’s life than my own ego? | 看得还不如我的自尊心重要 |
[17:27] | Well, you’d have to be pretty petty. | 那你得非常心胸狭窄才行 |
[17:31] | But you’d still be the woman I married. | 但你还是我的老婆啊 |
[17:34] | where are we going? | 我们这是在往哪儿开 |
[17:35] | One last stop. | 最后一站 |
[17:40] | Where’s the helicopter? | 直升机在哪儿 |
[17:42] | There is no helicopter. | 没有直升机 |
[17:44] | And there is no cervine institute. | 也没有鹿科动物机构 |
[17:46] | But the top deer surgeon… | 那顶级鹿科动物医生 |
[17:47] | I’m looking at her. | 就在我面前 |
[17:49] | Thanks for teeing me up like that. | 谢谢你给我这么高的地位 |
[17:51] | You better get moving. | 你们最好赶快 |
[17:52] | These lights are designed for basic ice-cream work. | 这些灯光本来是做基本的冰激凌准备的 |
[17:54] | They’re not gonna last all night. | 撑不了一夜 |
[17:55] | I need five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[18:27] | Jerry, this was the most romantic weekend I’ve ever had. | Jerry 这真是我经历过最浪漫的周末了 |
[18:31] | Thanks to cold stone creamery. | 多谢酷圣石 |
[18:33] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:35] | Okay, collars are done. Put them on. | 好了 项圈修好了 快戴上 |
[18:37] | We’re out of time. It’s ironic, huh? | 没有时间了 听着很讽刺是吧 |
[18:41] | Huh? Wait a minute. | 啊 怎么回事 |
[18:43] | – Great. – Rick! | – 真棒 – Rick |
[18:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:45] | The collar. Oh, the latch is broken. | 项圈的扣环坏掉了 |
[18:47] | It won’t latch closed around my neck. | 我没法戴在脖子上扣好 |
[18:48] | – Oh, are you kidding me? – Geez, what’s going on? | – 你开什么玩笑 – 怎么回事 |
[18:50] | How come our collars aren’t green? | 我们的项圈怎么没有亮绿灯 |
[18:51] | Obviously because someone doesn’t know how to put | 显然是有人连戴项圈都不会 |
[18:53] | His collar on, and one of me is stuck trying to help him. | 而有一个我想要帮他 |
[18:55] | Don’t blame this on me. You’re the one that couldn’t fix a latch. | 别怪在我身上 连个扣环都修不好的人是你 |
[18:57] | What are you talking about? It’s not broken, Morty. | 你在说什么 这没坏 Morty |
[18:59] | I fixed it. Just put it on. | 我已经修好了 戴上就是了 |
[19:01] | It won’t close. It’s broken. | 合不上 这坏了 |
[19:03] | Fine, bring it here. | 拿过来 |
[19:04] | Oh! | 噢 |
[19:06] | – Rick – Morty – Rick! – Morty! | |
[19:08] | Oh, really, Morty? Well, I’m sorry. | 哦是吗 Morty 不好意思 |
[19:10] | I’m not the one who’s so [bleep] uncertain about everything. | 对一切感觉那么不确定的人可不是我 |
[19:13] | You know what I’m certain of, Rick? | 知道我很确定的一件事是什么吗 Rick |
[19:15] | I’ve really made up my mind about this. | 这件事我很确定 |
[19:16] | I never want to see you again! | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[19:18] | You’re never gonna see anything again, you little dummy! | 你什么东西都再也别想见到了 傻瓜 |
[19:20] | You killed us! | 你把我们害死了 |
[19:22] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[19:29] | Rick! Oh! | Rick 噢 |
[19:30] | Morty, where’s your collar? I’ll fix it. | Morty 你的项圈在哪儿 拿给我修 |
[19:32] | I dropped it. | 我弄丢了 |
[19:35] | What the hell? What have you done to me, Morty? | 什么 你对我做了什么 Morty |
[19:39] | I’m okay with this. Be good, Morty. | 我没关系的 你好好的 Morty |
[19:42] | Be better than me. | 要比我好 |
[19:46] | Oh the other collar! | 另一个项圈 |
[19:47] | I’m not okay with this. I am not okay with this! | 有关系 我没有认 |
[19:50] | Oh, sweet jesus, please let me live. | 上帝啊 拜托让我活下去 |
[19:51] | Oh, my god, I have to I’ve got to fix this thing. | 我得把这个修好 |
[19:53] | Please, god in heaven. Please, god. | 上帝啊 老天爷啊 |
[19:55] | Oh, lord, hear my prayers. | 主啊 听我祈祷 |
[19:57] | Yes! You, god! | 太好了 老天 |
[19:58] | Not today, bitch! | 今天还不到时候 |
[20:01] | Please, god, if there’s a hell, please be merciful to me. | 神啊 如果有地狱 也请宽恕我 |
[20:05] | Yes, I did it! There is no god! | 我做到了 没有什么上帝 |
[20:07] | In your face! | 瞧着瞧着 |
[20:09] | One dot, mother[bleep] | 一个点 [哔]的 |
[20:10] | Yes! Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[20:13] | All right, you know what I’m talking about. | 太好了 你们懂的 |
[20:15] | – Oh, that was a close call. – Oh, yeah! | – 真是千钧一发 – 没错 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna do the cabbage patch, Morty. | 太棒了 我要跳白菜田舞 |
[20:18] | – oh, yeah, do it. – Check me out. | – 跳吧 – 看呐 |
[20:19] | I’m doing the cabbage patch. | 我在跳白菜田舞 |
[20:20] | – Do it right. – I’m doing it, too. | – 好好跳 – 我也来 |
[20:21] | – Do the cabbage patch. – it’s a classic dance. | – 跳白菜田 – 这舞真是经典 |
[20:22] | – do it. Do the dance. – oh look at that. | – 跳吧 跳 – 看啊 |
[20:25] | Hey, wait a second, how come you guys took longer to get here? | 等等 你们为什么回来得比较晚 |
[20:27] | I don’t know. I think, like, 1/64 of my collars didn’t work. | 我不知道 好像我的六十四个项圈里有一个坏掉了 |
[20:31] | It’s hard to keep straight now | 我现在有点晕 |
[20:32] | That I have 63 other memories of everything. | 有六十三段其他的记忆 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:35] | But I feel like one of the 64 ricks, | 但是好像六十四个Rick中 |
[20:37] | Like, sacrificed himself for me? | 有一个为了我牺牲了自己 |
[20:39] | – Maybe? I think? – shut up, morty. | – 好像是吧 – 闭嘴 Morty |
[20:41] | The last time you felt something, we all almost died. | 上一次你觉得好像有什么事情的时候 我们差点都死了 |
[20:44] | You little piece of shit. | 你这小傻逼 |
[20:45] | Hey, guys, we’re home. | 嗨 我们到家啦 |
[20:47] | Mom! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[20:48] | Uh, hold the phone. | 嘿 慢着 |
[20:50] | Where did you guys get those necklaces from? | 你们这些项链哪儿来的 |
[20:52] | Uh, lady gaga, table for three. Am I right? | 嘎嘎小姐 有三个人的桌子吗 是这种感觉吗 |
[20:55] | Are you guys power rangers, | 你们是恐龙战队吗 |
[20:57] | But only on one small part of you necks? | 但是战队服就只有脖子这一小块儿 |
[20:58] | Hey, do those things need batteries? | 这东西需要电池吗 |
[21:00] | Were they included? Cleanup in the fruit aisle. | 算上了没啊 把卖水果的过道清干净喂 |
[21:03] | Not in a homophobic way, though. | 我不是恐同啊(fruit可做蔑称指同性恋) |
[21:04] | They’re just fruity necklaces | 这项链也太基了 |
[21:06] | – is what I was saying. – I’m gonna pee my pants! | – 要我说的话 – 我都要尿裤子了 |
[21:07] | Doesn’t feel so good, does it? | 感觉不好 对吧 |
[21:07] | Somebody call the planet of “Tron”! | “创”星打个电话 |
[21:09] | – No, it doesn’t. It hurts. | – 不好 很不爽 |
[21:09] | – We have three “Tron” People over here. | – 这儿有三个”创”来的人呢 |
[21:12] | Seriously, are these halloween costumes? | 说真的 这是万圣节穿的吧 |
[21:14] | Are you going as motorcycles | 你们是想扮成摩托车吗 |
[21:15] | With green headlights instead of normal ones? | 装着绿光灯的摩托车 |
[21:17] | Are you dogs? Robot dogs? | 你们是机械狗吗 |
[21:19] | Gosh, you guys are lame. | 这真是太傻了 |
[21:21] | Are those chokers from the ’90s? | 这是就是年代的贴颈项链 |
[21:24] | What is this, a ’90s nostalgia thing? | 这是在缅怀九十年代 |
[21:26] | Are you guys in that movie “The craft” With fairuza balk? | 这是费尔鲁扎 鲍克演的魔女游戏吗 |
[22:06] | Hey, man, when the hell were you? | 嘿 你丫滚哪个时候去了 |
[22:08] | Looking for you, asshole. | 找你去了 混蛋 |
[22:09] | I told you past the dinosaurs. | 我跟你说过了恐龙时期 |
[22:11] | You know how much time is past the dinosaurs? | 你知道过了恐龙时期是什么概念吗 |
[22:13] | Half of all time! | 那得差不多一半的时间 |
[22:14] | Come on, man. It’s this way. | 拜托 这边才对 |
[22:16] | – Come on. – Give me that thing. | – 得了吧 – 给我 |
[22:17] | Speed it up. He can’t be this far back. | 快一点 他不可能在这么后面 |
[22:18] | No, no, there he is. There he is. There he is. | 他在那儿呢 那儿呢 |
[22:19] | There he is. Stop, stop. | 那儿呢 停下 |
[22:20] | – So, that’s the guy, huh? – yeah, that’s him. | – 就是这人是吧 – 就是他 |
[22:23] | Hey, man. Remember me? | 嘿 还记得我吧 |
[22:25] | I got something for your ass. | 给你的屁股带了点东西 |
[22:26] | Don’t…mess…with time! | 别瞎搅和时间 |
[22:28] | You don’t [bleep] with time! | 别想[哔]时间 |
[22:31] | Mother[bleep] | 你这[哔] |
[22:37] | I will mess with time. | 我就要搅和时间 |
[22:41] | I will mess with time. | 我就要 |